Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: O shoe. The Dolphins yild on to their slim playoff hope Sunday by winning by a score GAMI. It's the first time in NFL he history that a game has ended thirty two twenty six with a win over the Jets. The Dolphins six and seven end of the week whether an eleven percent chance to make the postseason and picking up their fourth wade and five weeks after two and six starts there keeps their hopes alive. Meanwhile, the Jets three and ten was eliminated from playoff contention. They extended their playoff drought to fourteen seasons, the longest such drought of any team in the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL. Aaron Rodgers was a little spicy in the post game when ask about.
Speaker 4: The Drive drought.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've I've started here one year, So am I part of it for that one year? Uh? Oh? Did hey?
Speaker 4: I have a question?
Speaker 1: Did he take an accountability for anything?
Speaker 2: No? But oh, Joe he played? Had he played those games that they lost? Had he played like this?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Maybe of the situation?
Speaker 2: What I noticed guy, As guys start to get older, they really love that warm weather. You see Tom left New New England. Where'd he go?
Speaker 4: O Joe? Tampa? What's the weather like in Tampa?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Shoot? Well right now? By that's seventy seventy.
Speaker 2: Five eighty Aaron Rodgers had his best game as a jet as a jet?
Speaker 4: Where was this game today?
Speaker 1: At o' jo in Miami where it's hot?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what he needed. So if I'm not gonna be in the Jets, baby, let's see where can I go that's warm weather? Or don't come man? You get old man, the cold man.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't deal with the cold like I was dead on Joe right right right? But I know I thought. I thought Aaron played really well today. I thought he was great throwing the ball. Garret Wilson played well. Uh, Davonte played really well. But my only concern was my only well. I had two concerns. Rogers is age coming off an injury, and what happens if the defense has any slippage? Right, and you got a factor that end because history, if you study history, it tells us that the likelihood of your defense being really good and staying there normally you dip, you come back up, you come back up.
Speaker 4: Statistically, the only the eighty five Bears.
Speaker 2: The eighty six Bears, if you go back and look at it, statistically, was better than the eighty five Bears. Statistically, seventy two sacks had like thirty had back thirty picks. But they didn't win the Super Bowl. They got upset. If I'm not mistaken, I think they got upset by Washington. Uh, and then you know that was it. They were fourteen and two, got upset after fifteen to one season. But that was my concern, And like I said, the guys around Rogers have to play really, really good because Rogers is at this stage of his crib. He's not uplifting anybody like you once could right and that, and there's no shame in that. Most there's a reason why Brady went to Tampa.
Speaker 4: Look what he had.
Speaker 2: He had a young Chris Mike, Mike Canvis, He had a young Chris Godwin when you got Gronk to come back, had a.
Speaker 4: Very very good defense. This team was very god guys.
Speaker 2: They would have made the playoff the year before had Jamis not thirsty throwing thirty picks. Mm hm, they would have made the playoff. They were nine oho, they were ninety seven. So imagine imagine that he threw for five thousand yards fifty one hundred yards. So let's just say, for the sake of argument, o shoe, he cuts the picks in half, so instead of throwing thirty, he throws fifteen.
Speaker 1: That's the playoff team all day long, easily.
Speaker 2: And so no, but I thought Roger, I thought Rogers played it well and it would I mean, god, he just like I think that.
Speaker 4: I think now I think the media just messing with him.
Speaker 2: They like, can they ask him about you know what, hey, what you think about the dry And He's like, bro, I only have been here, I've been healthy for but there was. The point is you were you were supposed to end it though I know you've been here for a year, but and it's still going on, right, that's the problem. That's that's what they really wanted to say, but they like they didn't say that.
Speaker 1: But that's what they're getting at. The New York media is brutal say some of the things that they want to say in your face. But they will sure putting in the goddamn headline. They sure will, and they got a bunch trouble, well a lot of them, they'll put it in the headline. You have to have very, very thick skin to play in New York and deal with that media. You have to be able to compartmentalize and separate the two. If you if you don't, if you don't have the stomach or the mental capacity to deal with it, I suggest you don't play in New York and never read the guy.
Speaker 4: Damn tabloids for newspapers.
Speaker 2: You see a lot of what he was able to say in bade Green Bay as a home, that's the only thing. That's the only show in town. There's no other. They don't got no baseball team. Milwaukee has a team, but that's not a minute's way. Milwaukee got a basketball team, but that's down the way. They ain't got no hockey team. You got to go to Chicago. But that's the only show in town. And they and they write very very favorable reports about their great players.
Speaker 4: New York.
Speaker 2: No such luck, no such luck. They do not, they do not. And so I don't know what he was thinking when he went there. They don't care about that resume. They don't. They really don't.
Speaker 1: Now at all.
Speaker 2: All I know is that New York fans, y'all, Oh, Zach Wilson apology. Zach Wilson was five and was a five and seven last year, Aaron Rodgers three and ten. New York y'all the man apology. Now, y'all did put y'all money together? To put y'all money together and take out an ad in the Post page six or the New York Times, the Daily News. I don't cameras can put it a Whoever flew that plane over for the Giants, y'all need to fly one over for the Jets and say we want to apologize to you personally, Zach Wilson, because.
Speaker 1: They apologize to me too, because I'm the main one that was that was yeah that quarter? Yeah, y'all apologizing me too, ship God damn it.
Speaker 4: Baker Mayfield throws three touchdowns.
Speaker 2: The Bucks take over first place in the NFC South, where the twenty eight thirteen went over the Raiders. Adan O'Connell was carted off the field with a leg with his leg and an air cast after the defender hit him. Late Antonio Piers said, it doesn't look good. Was that a dirty play? O Joe?
Speaker 4: Did you see the play? Hey?
Speaker 1: It's hard to tell what Everything is dirty these days? Huh, every every day everything is dirty. You know, a game of football, the game of football in general, especially for defenders, it's reactionary. It's just reaction.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's hard to change being able to react now that the rules have changed. You know, now, I know what you You always tell me. You have to learn to adapt and that some other players are gonna have to do, you know, with the way the rules are going, because they will find you, they will suspend you, they will take your money and keep taking your money until you learn to adapt to the game because you're not going to cost them in the long run, which is why the rules are the way they are. And I understand that, but but again they're taking away from the game of football and the way it's played. The players have gotten bigger, faster, and stronger, and now you're telling them to find ways to change the way you tackle. I mean, it's hard. Some people are gonna end up hurting themselves, you know, I mean, the finish in the tough spot. I'm just being honest. They're in a very, very tough spot.
Speaker 2: They are. I think the thing is, Oh Joe, is that we got to get away. Look, sometimes you can hear the got dirty. I don't intend for him to get hurt, right, but I still did I still you know, yeah did that You know what I'm saying. So people like, well, that wasn't an intent, Well, an intent only matters to him. The guy still hurt, right, right, Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Oh Joe, Hey, uh, you cut somebody off. Well, I ain't mean for him to drive off into the ditch or to hit the pole. Yeah, but you cut him off. Yeah, once you commit that act, I mean, it's kind of like out of your hands now. But I just like I said, it was, it's it's uh uh, it's Look, the game of football is physical game, and injuries are part of the game. You play it long enough, they get you, You get somebody, and somebody gets you. Is your hard to go through and not take? I mean sometimes I look at someone the here so I was like damn. And sometimes though till you have so much adrelly going, you get hit, you don't realize until the next morning, like damn, I'm so wild, I'm so sore.
Speaker 4: Why this hurt?
Speaker 2: Why that hurting? And then you go back and look at the tape. That's why matter that? Dude?
Speaker 4: Let it kill me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I remember them days also.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't miss it either. You know how Steve used to say, I wish those days would.
Speaker 4: Come back once more. No I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh no, well no, I kind of miss it a little bit.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't miss nothing about him.
Speaker 2: The Las Vegas Raiders now currently hold good number one pick. The Giants hold the number two pick, New England number three, Carolina number four, Jacksonville number five, the Tennessee Titans number six, the Jets number seven, the Browns number eight, Chicago nine, the Bengals ten, New Orleans eleven, and the Dallas Cowboys. Well doctor in pick. How did that make you feel?
Speaker 4: O Joe?
Speaker 2: Who No, y'all might be able to draft Travis Cone up, y'all might trade up and get Travis.
Speaker 4: Hey, whoa can you imagine?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine?
Speaker 4: Sheep assed?
Speaker 2: Mikede ain't trading up nothing, he better have he Hey, he's gonna have to break that piggy bank over to pay Chase. See you see what you have when you kick the can down the road. That's that balloon payment. I know you don't remember that. Hey, that's what the housing market crash. You used to have what they call, you know, balloom papers, interest only loans. All you have to do is play the interest on the loan. You got a ten thousand and fifteen thousand square foot house that you're paying two thousand dollars a month. Now that bloom payment. You have to pay that thing off, right. You see what happened when he kicked that can down the road with Chase, That Chase but ooh ooh, and Chase said he got those key masks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me no, give it a loop yeah, well no, no, no mask?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh I want you to sleep me what it.
Speaker 1: Now? I'm sitting here thinking, oh, let's think about this now. If we right now, based on our record, I'm not sure how the rest of the season is going to go. But what if the Bengals do trade that can go get Travis Hunter.
Speaker 2: First of all, ain't nobody gonna trade Ain't nobody gonna trade you for it? And first of all, that's not how y'all do business. You know that. I know that.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute. With what we've done is we've turned the culture around and we have a winning culture the Detroit all the way, let me finish, the Detroit Lions ain't used to have a winning culture. What do they have now?
Speaker 2: When have y'all? Okay, tell me the time that the Bengals have traded up. They haven't.
Speaker 1: But we're trying to change the culture to a winning coature.
Speaker 2: So y'all had a winning culture. I'm trying to figure out when y'all won.
Speaker 1: I say that, I said we want to have so we have to make the necessary change to do so. And if trading up, doing something we have something we've never done before, is going to help us get to that point, maybe we can trade up and get Travis Hunter to help bolster that defense.
Speaker 2: I want to have dreads, How long. You think I need to want to have them things, Well you.
Speaker 1: Actually, if you want dredds, you could just order the goddamn little cap things.
Speaker 4: No, I want to dread. I want to grow, and I want to grow them out my own school.
Speaker 1: That's gonna that's gonna take about a year and a half before they lock up.
Speaker 2: I should lock you up for saying that I should call the cops right now. He ain't no locks growing on my heir. No year and a half, ain't no at at this stage of my life.
Speaker 4: It's over. Just what I got.
Speaker 2: What I got, all right?
Speaker 1: Are your heir can't grow?
Speaker 2: I been, it's gonna grow like this, I bean, the ain't gonna grow, no dreads.
Speaker 4: I can't grow no locks.
Speaker 1: You can grow some locks.
Speaker 4: We just talking about.
Speaker 1: If your head you can grow in general, you can let it grow enough to where you can twist it in there and they'll lock up on it.
Speaker 2: So don't you have start to itch Like if I grow a couple of days when I shave it, my face started it.
Speaker 1: Don't you wash you got you gotta wash you You sell some blue or headed shoulders. No, that's what I use on my hair.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Forty nine Ers.
Speaker 2: Beat the Bears thirty eight thirteenth to spoil Thomas Brown coaching debut. Brock Purty delivered his third three hundred yard passing game of the season with two TVs to Juwan Jennings. Isaac Grindo game one hundred and twenty eight yard from scrimmage and scored two touchdown as well. George Kettle had six catches for one hundred and fifty one yards that helped deliver the highest scoring game of the season for the forty nine ers. The defense did the rest of strong pressure and a four man line led Kayler Williams getting sacked seven times. The Bears were looking for an emotional boost from the first season for the first in season firing of head coaching franchise history after letting go Matt Hebra Flues. Instead, they came up on the short end and one of the most lopsided first half in recent memories. The Chicago Bears, though Joe, were out gained in the first half three hundred and nineteen yards to four for the ninth largest discrepancy since nineteen ninety one. Damn well, who I want to know? If that's to night who had won? What does somebody have five hundred and they had minus ten, managed only one first down, and they trailed twenty four to nothing at the break. Shannon had said he only wants to coach in one place, and that's the Bay.
Speaker 1: M You know, it's funny when you think about the forty nine ers. I know they played the Chicago Bears. Yes, it has been up and down. Caleb william has been up and down. But I always said FAU famous coach, letendary coach by the name of Bill Belichick said, real football doesn't start until after Thanksgiving, and every time after things, even when it matters most, when the team is supposed to go on a run and they have momentum and they catch that rhythm and the chemistry of that team and they just play well and they make it to the playoffs, and for some reason, every time they get to the playoffs, they have a nice Super Bowl run. I wouldn't be surprised if the forty nine ers shock everybody and find a way to make their way back the goddamn New Orleans. Now I could be wrong. I could be wrong. I'm just saying this. This happens every year.
Speaker 2: They got so many guys, I mean you think about your top two running backs out, you got it, your one of your top receivers out. You got both out for you man, you just got so many. I mean you got so look look you you playing.
Speaker 1: I'm just being optimistic. My bad, My bad, my bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, now, had they did this to the Eagles, had they did this to the Lions, Okay, we're own the something.
Speaker 1: That's a good conversation, right beat the Bears.
Speaker 2: They just fired their coach for the first time, and the last time a coach left in the middle of season he had to go to World War Two, So so I don't really know if we count that, but I'm just saying. But the part that the port look, they look good against them, and that's what O Joe, That's what I'm supposed to do. I'm supposed to look good against a bad team. Shouldn't I look good against a bad team? Why am I struggling against a bad team?
Speaker 4: I shouldn't. I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: So they did what they were supposed to do. That's what you're supposed to do. You jump out on the team, you don't give them hope. I don't know, but if you go back and look at it, you look at the second half, they get the ball, they go right back, they go right down the fielding score. I'm trying to figure out why the Bears do this, because if we look at the game against Detroit, Ojo, they bull jibed on entire first half and then come out the second half.
Speaker 4: And they go boom boom boom boom boom right down. Why y'all can't do that in the first half.
Speaker 1: It ain't nothing.
Speaker 4: What am I missing?
Speaker 1: The play calling? The play calling the play The play calling is different. You know, the officer court there, if he gets settled in, he gets a little bit more comfortable with some of the players, he catches the rhythm in the and then the floor of the game momentum is probably on the offensive side, and for some reason, everything you call just happens to work.
Speaker 4: Uh. They gotta do something better than this, though.
Speaker 2: Ojo, Yeah, man uh Caleb Man Ojo, Yeah, I know, I know. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about them hits ya. I'm talking about them sacks seven or nine, five, Yeah, man, I.
Speaker 1: Think add up on Joe, Yeah, they do, they do.
Speaker 2: Charbono runs for a career high one hundred and thirty four yards and two touchdown as the NFC leading NFC West leading Seahawks beat the Cardinals thirty eighteen. Excuse me, Gino Smith is now a perfect five and zero against Kyler Murray.
Speaker 4: Ojo, what you what do you like about this game?
Speaker 2: Man? That's what?
Speaker 4: That's what?
Speaker 1: Of the few games I didn't even see. You know, I wasn't able to see that one on right because I was on the plane.
Speaker 2: I saw it, and.
Speaker 1: That was the only game. That was the only game I wasn't able to see. I don't see there. I saw all the rest of them, but I was on the plane.
Speaker 4: The Uh they look good. See how to look good?
Speaker 2: K nine was out, Charlona came in there and rand the ball extremely well. Obviously they got, you know, guy guys that can make plays outside d K Jackson and jigbah Locket and Jigs turning himself into a very a very very very good receiver.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's catching everything thrown his way. He's making play after play after play. Would I be surprised if he made the Pro Bowl? No, I would not, But he played well today. Gino played well. Gino twenty four thirty three, thirty three one touch downs, No interception.
Speaker 4: He wasn't sacked.
Speaker 2: They ran the ball thirty one times fo one hundred and seventy six yards. Jagba five for eighty two on five targets. Charbono had seven catches on seven targets. DK had four catches on six targets.
Speaker 4: But they did a great job on Kyler.
Speaker 2: They picked him twice, they sacked him, they flustered him.
Speaker 4: They limited the damage that McBride.
Speaker 2: He had seven catches seventy yards, but they did a great job of limiting the big plays that he could make that he had. Marvin Harrison Junior nothing to speak about. Four for forty nine, zero touchdowns, had long of fifteen on eight targets. But Gino is playing really well. He's playing really well. I think they're gonna win that division. Yeah, of course they are, of course.
Speaker 1: And the reason they're going to win this division is because of the quarterback play and chat this super shit on. Y'all need to understand situation and where you go and when you end up is very important, very very important. I need you all to do chat. I got I got a homework assignment for you. I know most of y'all probably out of school right now. I want you to look up where Gino Smith is from and that will give you a better understanding of while the Seahawks are having success. So look that up and google it and the right way from in the chat. Okay, that's your homework for the night. And the Seahawks are going to continue to surprise a lot of people, you know, and they're going to have sess because of the quarterback play they Joe, I know, I know it's tough. I know it's tough. You know, no, you know, to overcome a tough schedule for that the quarterback.
Speaker 2: They get the Packers next Sunday, Yeah, and then they get the Vikings the following Sunday. They go on the road the day after Christmas to the Bear to Bears, and then they're on the road in January at the Rams.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We know the Packers on jit we know, we know Minnesota is a jet yeah, boy, and the Rams play at the Rams. This game might determine whether or not they can sneak a wild card.
Speaker 4: Bears.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, So that's the next three games, right.
Speaker 2: The Packers next Sunday, the following Saturday, Minnesota the Thursday after Christmas. That Thursday night, game we Seattle at the Bears, and then January fifth they play the Rams.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you like this. I'm gonna tell you like this, matter of fact, because Geno Smith is going four and oh gainst the next four games.
Speaker 4: How about that.
Speaker 1: Geno Smith a mirror my legend, Dade County legend. It's going four and oh in the next four games. Anybody need chap want to bet?
Speaker 2: Let me know you ain't saying that you said that, you said that man in Jersey yet? Who the man that the jersey that that y'all was gonna lose.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't got it. I don't got aster's supposed to get address from it?
Speaker 2: You get hey a bro.
Speaker 4: A, Yeah, well I got you. Cool, I got you?
Speaker 1: Heldo, hold on, hold on, hold on, ash hey ash tell hey tail ass, hitch your niece. Hit your niece and tell her is some is some signed jerseys over in there, and to ship that out from me?
Speaker 2: No, go pick it up. Oh not that, not that, not that ain't happen. One Soto is now a New York men. Oh cho, hey, wait, went to the mess. He just agreed to the largest deal in North American professional Sports fifteen years, seven hundred and sixty five million dollars.
Speaker 1: He he even text me.
Speaker 2: Robert Kraft bought the New England Patriots fo one hundred and seventy two million. Jerry Jones bought the Dallas Cowboys for one hundred and twenty five million. Yeah, yeah, yeah, seven hundred sixty five million.
Speaker 1: Hey round, where is this around?
Speaker 2: He left handed?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh. It is reported that the Yankees had sixteen years for seven sixty what.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's some other teams.
Speaker 2: Obviously. You hear about uh Toronto being involved mayby the doctors, right man? If the Dodgers, I don't know Dodgers. Where are Dodgers getting this money from? What you come?
Speaker 1: You know Mexico?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: What you mean where they get the money from? You want me to tell you how? I ain't gonna tell you. I ain't gonna ain't listen. I ain't gonna put they buess out of there. But I can tell you how they get in the money. Damn shit.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that had this man, that's seven hundred plus million. You got a show head seven hundred million. You got Mookie Bens at like three sixty five. You got Fredie Priman, Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hey, well ay by seven sixty five A that's good money like that ain't the type of money like for somebody, somebody like me. I don't need that kind of money, you know, because the way the way I spend that just what I'm gonna do with it, I ain't gonna do. No, it's just is it gonna be Sitdney. I'm gonna be a rich, a rich dude with seven hundred and sixty five million, wearing H and M and drinking.
Speaker 2: I rather had that kind of money where H and M and not have that kind of money, where H and M. You can wear H and L with seven sixty five just like you wear H and M without.
Speaker 1: It, right, right, right, you're right right that just that just too much, you know, that's just too much for somebody like No, that's puts that'll put too much pressure on me.
Speaker 2: I want that kind of pressure.
Speaker 1: Even people gonna be begging. I'm gonna be like, I ain't got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's okay. People bagging, now, get it?
Speaker 1: They do, they do, they do, they do, you know, but they listen, they got they gotta go, they gotta go. They gotta go through you you know who you You can't you can't even get to me.
Speaker 4: Oh real handle that?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, and that wasn't listen, come come to who you need?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: How much? Ship? But you know, uh, so and so so and so handle the finances man and stuff like that. So you might want to you know, we'll see what we can do, because we have a monthly program that we stick to, a monthly budget that we stick to. We don't go over and now whatever rolls over until the next month. Now, we'll see where we can help you. We can help you with that out of that, you know, we you know, I mean, I run I run a tight ship. Boy, I got fifty leven goddamn kids. Man, I can't just be handing out money like that.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, big, big old dude.
Speaker 1: And you think want so so better than me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think every baseball player in the Major League triple, a double, a single a better than you. That's just me.
Speaker 1: Well you know what, Well, you know your opinion is wrong because I was a five tool in high school.
Speaker 4: I just chose to play football, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: He had a crow bar, he had a monkey wrinch, he had a fight wrinch, a screwdriver. Those were the tools that he had. He's oh no, almost was a band.
Speaker 1: When I was my senior junior year, I was slugging fold two fold two. Listen, Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 4: Slugging prot two is not good. Yes it is.
Speaker 1: I hit four I hit seeing two home runs my senior year. What's you talking about? It ain't good.
Speaker 4: Slugging two ain't good. You want to say.
Speaker 1: Ops, My slugging percentage was full two point four O two. What you're talking about? That's really not good on Joe, but okay. College football player offs are set. Oregon gets number one overall seed. They get a bye. The Bulldogs with their win they get number two seed get a bye. The Boise State Cowboy excuse me, Broncos the number three seed they get a bye, and the number four Arizona State get a bye. Now the number.
Speaker 2: Twelve seed, Clemson takes on number five Texas, number eleven SMU goes to Penn State. Number ten IU, which is Indiana is at South Bend. No todame number nine. The Balls of Tennessee will be at number eight Ohio State.
Speaker 4: So what we thought was gonna happen?
Speaker 2: The committee puorter fast one on and says, no, Alabama, You're not going this year. So the inaugural twelve team college football playoff Oregon, Georgia, Boise State, Clemson, Texas, SMU, Penn State, i U, the Dame, Tennessee, Ohio State. So with that being said, three teams from their CTC, three teams from NO.
Speaker 4: Four teams, four teams from the Big Ten.
Speaker 2: Because you got Oregon, you got Penn State, you got IU, and you got Ohio State. Hmm. Now you see what No, the Dame say, we ain't part of no conference. We're gonna get all this money, all the money come to us. Say, we've been in a conference in basketball, baseball, but football we independent. So any surprises, don't Joe. From what I can tell, what I can tell Joe before you go. Before what I can tell, it seems like the home teams are all favored, pretty substantial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, there are no surprises. We won't know what's the surprise until the games actually happened and they play, because they ain't no telling what's going to happen when these teams play each other. Again, I've said it before, we talked about it Saturday after Saturday. There has been no team that has been dominant year in, I mean weekend and week out. There hasn't been any team. No, They've all thrown weaknesses, They've all shown signs that they can be beat. Some of them have gotten lucky with certain calls, and just you just don't know. So I think it's a tusa between all the games that are being played, and I'm excited to see what happens and what Yeah, this is the team that makes the fewest mistakes in these games where the level of competition is pretty much even, that's who wins the game.
Speaker 2: So the teams that advance to the championship will have to play one extra game. Yeah, I mean, for the amount of money is and what's at stake, I'm sure that won't be a problem. These kids are young enough. I don't think they I don't think the games start. Wouldn't they start the twentieth I think that's when the first game start. So right there you have it. Oregon, Georgia Boys, This State, Arizona State, Clemson, Texas s in U, Penn State, Indiana, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Ohio State.
Speaker 4: That is your college football playoffs.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for our final segment of the Evening It's time for you at a Green I have. I really wish not Cap would have had a special segment earlier. Reacted to the college football playoffs you have, well Green, I'm sorry, bro, but this is kind of like Football Sunday.
Speaker 4: This is NFL Sunday.
Speaker 2: Had they had that out yesterday, we could have given you know, could have helped you out.
Speaker 4: BROH.
Speaker 2: Sorry that we didn't spend as large a time, but normally the NFL dominate, dominate the Sunday show. We do try to get some college in there when it's you know, occasionally we'll have Coach Prian on or we'll react to something on Colorado or something worthy of bit reacted to earlier. But the NFL was really good today. We had some really gay games and we're starting to shape out. To see now the pretending the contenders and the pretenders are starting to one is starting to rise and the others start to fall off. So sorry about that, but we'll I'm sure we'll have We're gonna have plenty of time to talk about talk about the college football playoffs and the teams over the next the next month.
Speaker 1: J prit go ahead, Hey wan So got a Twitter.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey checked Wan got Twitter?
Speaker 2: Which group of RUSS receivers you think immortalented's Baldwin, curs and Tate or Pickens, Williams, Austin, Jefferson, Fried Move. I think uh Lockett Metcalf Uh nah Dust, Balding and Curse and Tate. They were really special, man, and they was tremendous after the catch. Uh as far as talent, maybe maybe with Pickings, but I think Dk is just as talented as Pickings.
Speaker 1: Completely different skill set, very but yeah, completely different. But yeah, I understand what you mean.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: That group he had with bald and Curse and Tate, they were really really good because think about it, they made they made back to back of football appearances. And the thing was they under rate because here's the thing. They don't have no big names. There wasn't nobody going to the Pro Bowl. I don't think. I don't think any of those guys went to the Pro Bowl. I could be wrong, now, you can correct me if I'm wrong. But they just made plays, that's all golden take When he got the ball in his hands, oh you got hell dieted them on the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a dove Bowin had the nicest footwork and the route running man. He was sweet, he was sweet with it boy.
Speaker 2: Ts car washing. Djael Service said, is Russell Wilson a m v P talk?
Speaker 1: No, hey, Yeah, he's in the m v B talk. He's in the m v P talk for the Steelers.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what he's done here?
Speaker 2: Uh, you got, you got Josh Allen, you got you got Lamar and you got Jared Golf. Right now, for me, I think it's a two man race. I think it's Barklett and Josh Allen. That's just me.
Speaker 1: What do you think, O, Joe, You're about right? You about right? I mean, depending on I'm sure Lamar Jackson is probably gonna come on in these last few games. I'm sure Derrek Henry is probably gonna come on in his last street games and change the complexity and the dynamic of this title race. But hey, Josh Allen is playing well. He played well well as well. But the chance of that, I think there's too many quarterbacks that can end the season on a high note where Sakwan won't be able to get it. Sa Kuan has to be lights out the next four weeks. I'm about lights out the next four weeks.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen as twenty three touchdowns five interceptions, but hell, he probably has another ten twelve touchdowns rushing, O Joe.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. That's what you know. Look, you got, you got.
Speaker 2: Lamar has like twenty nine twenty nine touchdowns, and I think he has five interceptions, are three interceptions, But when you factor in Josh Allen rush touchdowns, right, I mean he might have by the time the seasons over, Oak Joe, he legitimately might have fifty total touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last year, I mean, oh Joe, last year he had eighteen interceptions. He's got five. The year before that he had fourteen. Year before that he had fifteen. The year before that he had ten. I mean the fewest interceptions. He's only had one season in which he's had single digit interceptions. Everything else has been double digit. He's cut the interceptions in half. And guess what numbers have taken off.
Speaker 1: Hey, salute the Arthur Smith. Salutor Arthur Smith. I'm trying to see and he's and he's only been sacked thirteen times. You can you can live you can live with that. He's playing really really well. Jamie Michael said, Hey, uncle o Jo. Can you guys give me your top five received an order in the game today?
Speaker 2: Order? Man? We can. We need to think about that, bro. Right now you have to say Chase Jefferson. Hey, he don't get a people want a discounting. I like Pooka in the cool I'm gonna put pook at my top. I'll point pook at my damn top. He Uh, I'm and raw Tyree? No?
Speaker 1: Or is it because he's adding a down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been, he's been. He kind of been nicked this year. Well, I think what hurt him is that to hurt But you know what, just because he's still Tyreek.
Speaker 4: I put him in there. Yeah, who you got? That's tough.
Speaker 1: I mean listen, my one am my one A one B is is chasing Jefferson.
Speaker 4: God damn.
Speaker 1: A j Brown Tyreek.
Speaker 4: C lamb.
Speaker 1: Uh. Now there there's some other players that you know are on the fringe that belong in that conversation as well. Yeah, who else? Who else? I missing? I think Pickens Pickings is in that tier.
Speaker 2: He coming, He's coming, He's coming. He's definitely coming.
Speaker 1: One as well.
Speaker 2: Let's see NFC. Let's go nf C South. Mike Cavan's been hurt this year, but we can't. You've been out a lot, man.
Speaker 1: There's he's missed it consistent man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what, with the exception of uh, with the exception of chasing and and and and and and.
Speaker 4: Jeff, it's been a quiet yep for receivers. Man. Them the only two that's consistently week in and week out.
Speaker 2: Now they had the uh uh Jedda had that streak where the defense said, we ain't giving you nothing.
Speaker 4: We're gonna double, we gonna triple you.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let Hankinson, We're gonna let Adison, We're gonna let everybody else. We're gonna double your ass. We're gonna stop you. Yeah. But other than that, it's kind of been a down year, uh for except for those two guys. Yeah, that was Cupcake, Mommy. I guys just want to let you guys know you appreciated. I think y'all realize how much you help those in dark, dark spaces. You're actually helping me code with my divorce after twenty two years of marriage. Whoa, Uh, Cupcake, We're sorry, Cupcake, We're sorry. H being together with that, I can just imagine being to being to being with someone for that length of time and then having it and uh, it's tough. It's tough, but you know what, we thank you for your support. We want you to know that. Uh, we're thinking about you. We're praying for you. Sunshine follows rain. But just hang in there. Just put one foot in front of the other. Wake up with a positive attitude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with your head high too, Yeah yeah yeah, put you to head down. You can't see where you're going there. What ship you are not what happens to you. You are, how you are, what you do after it happens to you. Don't let that define you. You're not defined by a divorce. We're not defined by what happens to us. We defined by how we overcome what happens to us.
Speaker 2: So the Nightcap family, all of those that are listening, that are watching, y'all say a prayer upcake, mama.
Speaker 1: We are not defined with what happened.
Speaker 2: Uh, We're defined bout how we overcome what happens to us. Who Matthew Young says, oh Joe, your teeth are blinding, bro.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know you know?
Speaker 2: Uh, Devin Bell said, oh Joe, I don't know why these athletes are playing any sport other than baseball. Now, I'm wondering if you're going to see someone sign for a billion dollars eventually, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: But you also have to understand the small percentage of people that reach that level of Bryce Harper Jean you know you know how me, Darren Judge, Yes, everybody, boy, it's hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baseball is hard to do achieved because I mean back in the back. Because at least you I think you got twenty nine players on the baseball team. You got fifty three on the NFL roster. Yeah, so you got damn so you got double. So you got damned to double in baseball NFL roster. As a baseball plus baseball, you got the players start playing at such an early age. Football we see guys, excuse me, start playing in high school.
Speaker 4: They can make it to the NFL.
Speaker 2: You ain't finna start playing no damn baseball in high school to make it to the major.
Speaker 4: That is ain't happening.
Speaker 2: You better learn from the age of five or six years old to pick that damn ball up out of that man's hand.
Speaker 4: And not be afraid of that curveball.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I might, I might be the only one to do that, man, I shit, right now, you go play for I go play for the mall that is right now as a d H. As a DH, and my bat n average would probably be three thirty three twenty.
Speaker 4: Uh No, you're not fitna hit the ball. Who I could hit?
Speaker 1: I hit ninety Ask the Cuban miss about me.
Speaker 2: You not hitting no base? But oh, I ain't talking about that. I'm not talking about what you call him. I'm talking about in the battles box. You ain't getting no hit on no major league pitcher?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 2: What all? Little bit if y'all acting up on the sideline after play not going your way due to a bad throat Howard Cars Apartment, Man, please Howard Cars Apartment. Johnny Alway deal with it.
Speaker 1: Should curse cursing, curse me out. Carson Boyd. Carson, Carson, Carson got a little.
Speaker 2: I already know what's gonna happen. You ain't gon gett no more balls? Yeah, Carson went to the USC man. He ain't play that shit. Y'all do that When you do that with rookie quarterback, man, you're not finishing off. Y'all know this, y'all notice, ain't nobody to do that with Tom. Y'all, notice, ain't nobody do that with Drew? Ain't nobody do that with Manny? Ain't nobody do that with Elway in Montana and Marino? Y'all? Notice that? Yeah, man, please say that how many balls you thought you were gonna get the rest of the day?
Speaker 4: How many balls you thought you'd gonna get?
Speaker 2: That? And then they're gonna have that conversation with you, maybe not that night, but that next week before you go out to practice. Oh, they're gonna have a conversation. Oh yeah, coach, You're gonna talk to you first though, try to break it down so you know not he gonna talk to you and don't want you to go there and get you prepared that the conversation's gonna happen. You know, he selon want to talk to you. Blah blah blah and throw cause you know a he you know he gonna be on one cause you tried to show him up. You made him look bad in front of eighty thousand and then people are talking about that and they're asking him question, did you see eighty four thrower's helmet? Did you see eighty four slammers help met? Did you for a side. Now he's got to answer questions about stuff that he don't really want to talk about. Right now, I'm gonna be you know, come at me sideways. I'm gonna be on one two. So now it's gonna be a situation where you got two big dogs in the and a pisson content. Well, I'm a skunk. You'll never get in the pisson contest with a skunk, right because you're gonna lose. Right, So what I would do just ay He explained that to me early on.
Speaker 4: I respected that.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm never you run the wrong route, you drop something, I'm never gonna show you up. All I expect is the same curtsys bro were good, we could, I'm gonna give you that. And then when other guys that didn't know any you know, we get guys that just come there and they don't really know.
Speaker 4: How seven is ill pull up? Brother, But there you doing?
Speaker 2: Man? I was but okay, and tell me you probably wouldn't call it any bad way. Make get you answer them on the sideline. Shut up, but please you must be don't want any more balls right ever ever? Bad?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 2: Nah? That wasn't no acting up with no uh with no veteran quarterback, not veteran quarterback. I ain't talking about like I said, air Vedom quarterback is different. But I'm talking about those, you know, elite. Yeah, they don't play that. Boy Joy Caseon Taylor said, oh, Joe, you once said the Pro Bowl should do veterans versus Pro Bowl players in flag football? Who would you want to be on your seven on seventeen? Uh seven players k play ruining hills? Yeah, eaton coach though, Yeah, I ain't want no part of that.
Speaker 1: I got I gotta. I got a bunch of dogs that have come to play with me, like me, Chris Johnson, Uh t O gonna play? I got Champ cham gonna play. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he good, He's good, He good, he gonna he's gonna play. Uh, Charles Woodson, I'm gonna get. I'm gonna get, Ram'm gonna get. I'm gonna get Randy. You know, I'm praying for play, praying for your Randy. We're gonna get Randy. He gonna be all right. Uh, it got so many. I got so many dogs. We were embarrassed today's current players. And we played seven flag and we take our flag. Now we played flag you know a little fun. She's having fun. I think that would be a tremendous, tremendous turnout, and a lot of people would love to see that. The old school versus the new school. You know, we're not trying to be serious. I mean just the fact that having having every everything integrated from the old to the.
Speaker 2: New, man, y'all not gonna be able to move. Oh choe, Yeah, first of all, he ain't running like that. A chap definitely ain't running like that. And y'all gonna be first of all, and then y'all gonna be sold for three months after y'all play. So I got the new guys, they gonna lose. I would take the guys. I would take the guy that's been playing football. And we got Vic quarterback. We need three quarterbacks we had. Let's say we get Michael Vick, we go get cars. Who who else out there? That he's Brady for Brady Tommy? Yeah, man, we a mop? Were a mop. We're a mop today. Yeah we're moping for it. Uh told the jezai Yo, I picked up an extra shift tomorrow night because I'd rather be at work to watch the Cowboys and Bengals play on the same field at the same time.
Speaker 4: Damn, damn, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you say that.
Speaker 2: That man, that man said he would rather work.
Speaker 1: We gonna put up forty tomorrow. The Bengals putting up forty tomorrow, I bet I bet you that. But what Chase might Chase might go for three hundred big say he's shutting all that off. Yep, dig dig solid, dig solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bengals putting up forty does well.
Speaker 4: Don't give up forty three rapid Yeah.
Speaker 2: The leapy guys while we no longer see running like Jerome Bettas who started to get after uh, to get going after his you see coming out of the pile dragon. I mean, look, the game is shange game, Shane. Yeah, I mean there's only a halfful of guys. I mean Deck Henry is the really the only really power back that. I mean no, because first of all, they don't always oh Joe, they don't want to pay the running back as it is, and then they're gonna say, oh, you already got too many hits on you. Hell no, I don't play the running backs. I'm running out of buds, I'm dodging. Hell you do already because the way they're evaluating a running back, O Joe, his highest value is when he first gets he first gets to the league, because I got him at twenty one, two twenty three. Now how many times I'm gonna probably give him the ball somewhere around two two seventy five. So by that mathematics, in four years, I've already put a thousand carries on his body.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: I don't blame him unless it's on the gold line or or or or I need a first down, third and one, fourth and one. I ain't running over nobody. I'm trying to dodge everybody. It's like I'm treated like I'm trying to cross the street, Oh Joe, and I'm dodging car. I'm just I'm dodging blass. I ain't trying to run over with nobody because I already see what y'all do. Y'all already devalued the permission. And so what y'all call me if I get a couple of hits on me? Oh you know, he got too many hits on his body, oh Joe. Now at twenty six, y'all got guys, somebody they need to think about starting to retire. What damn No, absolutely not. Patterson jazzy Chat. I took my shot and made it. She said, Yes, I'm shocked. I feel like Luca hitting a step back game winner. Any first date device, Dudes, don't not a home run up, but I take a base hit.
Speaker 4: Now what you need?
Speaker 2: That? What you need?
Speaker 4: I help her?
Speaker 2: Average?
Speaker 4: Yeah, help average? There you go. Heys I steal a base.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, look here, o Jo said, you got to manage your expectations. Oh yeah, she said, yes, uh, you know, just be you. If you if you are funny, god be funny. If you're serious, God be serious, if your combination of both be. Hey, at the end of the day, I got you got to be who you are. Bro, you show up. Don't send your representatives. Yeah, what you got for to Hey, listen, be yourself for yourself.
Speaker 1: Don't try to be nothing other than that, and don't let us see your representatives because you're gonna have to steal.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Stay in character. Ain't no motherfucking cameras rolling. You ain't getting paid for that. Hey, that was a good when I gotta write that down a minute. You gotta write that.
Speaker 2: Brehen Cunningham good night, unking on your big fan and supporter. Yesterday was my birthday December age because you wish you be a happy birthday?
Speaker 4: And do you have any advice for a twenty two year old?
Speaker 2: And o Jo can you send your boys signed Jersey's Ford's birthday Rahiem half got dang rahiem? You ask an awful lot, but happy birthday, twenty two birthday. I don't know what you did. Hopefully you had fun. Hopefully you enjoyed it. Probably went out with your gall and your boys had a good time celebrating life. Just another day. You're just happy to be born on that day twenty two years ago. But approach every day like you sa. Your birthday broke because you got up. You got an opportunity to wake up, open your eyes, put your feet on the floor and the blood was still warning Because remember now there are a lot of people got an appointment called they couldn't reschedule, So always be thankful for that. Always keper nor what j you said? Oh my question is what are your top four? Adam Saylor movie? Uh? What's that? Bobby Bouchet? What was the name Bobb Bouchet movie?
Speaker 4: What the boy?
Speaker 2: What a boy. Uh.
Speaker 4: And the one that he adopted the kid. He tell you the kid all the bad things? What was that one? What was that movie with Adam Saler?
Speaker 2: Uh? Stepdad, stepdad, step dad, stepdad. Uh.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to say. What else are the little.
Speaker 2: Yeah A number one definitely for me is water Board. Number two is is Stepdad? Man? I have to be I got a Google, Adam saidler movie man, what is it? Daddy, big Daddy, big Daddy, big Daddy, big daddy. I know it was something daddy Hill. Yeah he was daddy. Held up? Uh, I like the movie Hustle. Hold up, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: Hold up.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna say, was he in that movie?
Speaker 4: No grown Ups? How? And fifty first Dates? That's all I got for you.
Speaker 2: Kemper Supreme Concert UNC and Ojoe Love the Stream tonight could not stop laughing the question, Oh Joe, we miss rail on the screen. Can we can we the chance see her before the end of the year. Yeah, Google, man, don't do that. Don't do that on Joe, don't do real like that.
Speaker 1: Now that that's that's that's my dog.
Speaker 4: That's my dog.
Speaker 2: That my dog. Well, I think you bring it back on there and Kissel right in front of everybody, so everybody just see.
Speaker 1: That's my dog.
Speaker 2: We're gonna, you know, y'all working through something. That's what happens. People go through stuff. You gotta work your way through it. It's not gonna always be, Oh Joe, You're not gonna always be able to squire fifty points. There's gonna be some times that you fall behind and you gotta figure this thing out sometimes.
Speaker 4: You know what I want to figure out. You know what I want to figure out.
Speaker 1: I want to figure out when I'm feeling, when I'm when I'm when I'm fighting. Keith Lee, That's what I want to out. I need you to call his people, figure out the day so I can start, so I can get in camp. That's what That's what y'all need. That's what y'all need to figure out. Because I'm telling you Keith Lee, Bruce Lee, stan Lee Lee, Harvey Oswald, Nigga, Sarah le Lee, come lead, Kim Jung lead, every all leaves get their ass walk. Oh Lord, half bursty, Oh you let the man come on, Old Jos listen. He but he said my name. I ain't bring his name up. You said you want to fight. You gotta stand on that. You gotta stand on that. And we talked about boxing. I don't do no goddamn even made I use my feet for driving.
Speaker 4: You should be able to take him, old Joe.
Speaker 2: He ain't.
Speaker 4: But like one hundred seventy five.
Speaker 1: Now listen, I listen now, I'm now, I'm two o five now, so I gotta lose all this damn muscle. Nah hey he saying here, he said he'll take you at MMA at one say five. You could be whatever you want. I box, I box. I've been boxing. I've been boxing the past five years. Now you hear me, and the disrespect, I'm thinking about it to myself. I'm like, well, hold on, now, the last five years, I've been training with the Charlo Twins, I've been chating. I've been training with Drawing Boots in this and and Caleb Planning and Shakersteves that I've been with these boys the past five years, and I'm thinking about, well, god damn, I'm in there with them. You know we're getting good work in and now have you come and talk about you want to fight me? And I'm thinking about all the stuff I've learned of a ring IQ and my moving and my my ability to to to manage my distance and understand and range and and and winning attack and when not to. I'm like, man, you really want to do that? With it with as with a as athletic as I still am and as quick as I man. Man, Man, I'm gonna beat your ass. Man you talking about man? Hey, God, just don't be talking. Man, I really do this, man, I think you were fort Yeah, and listen for one. I ain't feeling I ain't feel embarrassed the people that train me. I ain't feel embarrassed. Bozy Inness, you know you know we're gonna put in five years worth of work. We think I'm finna what.
Speaker 4: You critique?
Speaker 1: Food? Do you think you for the whoop me man ship?
Speaker 4: Nigga?
Speaker 2: Plead? Please make sure y'all guys hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button. You know why, because that helps us grow even more. Y'all know me. I'm your favorite on Shanna Sharp He Liberty City's own Bengal Ring of Fame, Hontery, the Pro Bowler, the All Pro that's chad Ocho Senko Johnson. Please go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from and remember every subscriber counts.
Speaker 4: We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Speaker 2: Oho and I and everybody here at Nightcap thank you for your support and you'll continue support to our viewing and listening audience. Go check out Shave by La Portier. We have it in stock. The holidays are upun us and we want to make sure you have a joyous holiday. What better way to celebrate than with the bottle of Shade by La Portier. If you cannot find it any city or state near you, guess what, if you order it will ship it right to you and you will have it to start your holiday off right. One more thing, please responsibly, please go check out my media company on all of its platforms. That's Shayshae Media and my clothing company with our newest release shirts and sweats and even some stocking stuffers which are beanies, cousines and mugs. Quantities are limited, so please get yours wild supplies. Last pre sale tickets for our Super Bowl show in New Orleans, our first tour stop, are on sale now. You can find the leak on all our social pages. The artists pre sale code in as in Nancy s as in sam f as in Frank, w as in Walter, n s f w ns in Nancy, s is in sam f as in Frank and w as in Walter. Tickets go on sell tomorrow, Monday, December night, at ten am Central. No, Ash, I'm not gonna let you live why you just didn't do it? At these the time, The Chiefs haven't run out of lives just yet. They win on the last second field goals that don't off the upright and went. In nineteen seventeen as they clinched their ninth consecutive AFC West title, the Rams beat the Bills. Josh Allen played extremely well, but Matthew Stafford was up to the task as well.
Speaker 4: Forty four to forty two scored.
Speaker 2: Vikings demolished the Falcons forty two to twenty one. Sam Donald through five touchdowns, three to Jeordean Adison who went over one hundred yards, two to Justin Jefferson went over one hundred yards. Kirk Cousins continued his band streak at his last four games, zero touchdowns, eight interceptions. Sa Kwan Barkley ran for over one hundred yards and he broke the single season.
Speaker 4: Rushing record for the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 2: He now has sixteen hundred and twenty three yards as they hold on and defeat the Carolina Panthers by the score of twenty two to sixteen. Russell Wilson through two passes in the third quarter as they and forced key turnovers in the fourth quarter by the Browns Jameis Winston as they beat the Browns twenty seven to fourteen. Steelers have a two game lead in the AFC North Saints block of last second game tying field goal of the Giants as the Giants and they flew a plane over said please mister Marrow fixed this dumpster fire. I don't know if he got enough tools in his shed to fix that. The Dolphins held on to a slim playoff hopes with a thirty two to twenty six overtime win. They got the ball in overtime Ojo and they never related to ten yard touchdown pass from.
Speaker 4: Tua to jhon O Smith as.
Speaker 2: They won the ball game and eliminate the Jets from playoff contention. Baker Mayfield through three touchdown passes as they are the number one in the NFC number one seed the NFC South twenty eight to thirteen over the Raiders. The Raiders, now with that loss, have the number one pick in next year's NFL Draft. Forty nine has demolished the Bears thirty eight to thirteen. Thomas Brown run his coaching debut. Brock Party over three hundred yards, passing two touchdowns. The Juwan Jennings Garrindo also had two touchdowns, and George Kettle had one hundred and fifty one yards receiving the NFC West Gino Smith and the Seattle Seahawks thirty eighteen over the Arizona Cardinals, and Juan Soto signed the biggest contract in North American sports history, fifteen years, seven hundred and sixty five million dollars. The College Football Playoff is set number one seed Oregon Ducks, number two seed Georgia Bulldogs, number three seed Boysey State Broncos, number four Arizona State Sun Devils. First round matchups. Clemson takes on number five Texas number eleven, SMU takes on number six Fen State number ten, Indiana takes on number seven. No Today, Number nine takes on number eight seed TENNISEE number nine Tennessee. That concludes this edition of Nightcap. I'm un heath oho we'll see you tomorrow night after I work.
Speaker 1: Beat the Bengals, the Bengals, beat the Bengals, Beat the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: How he oo, We're out
Speaker 1: The volume