Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera je Edge.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself and Dolores. Today we are going to be Coverine Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Listen. I liked you know, I loved it. I didn't like it. I loved it.
Speaker 2: You did, so you really liked this episode. I did. I thought it was a little bit of a snooze fest. Well you think, I don't know, it was so much. But let's get into some headlines now. One of them starts out with Atlanta star Porsha Williams wins the prenup battle with ex Simon. Now Simon, he was I guess I was delayed for quite a while because he was locked up right. Well yeah, Well on June, and hearing took place in portion Simon's bitter divorce. The exes were fighting over the enforcement of the prenup they signed before walking down the aisle. The hearing had been postponed several times, partly due to Simon you know Bean's ditatment yepant by ice. As it's been reported, Simon was released from custody last week and deported back to Nigeria. He filed for divorce in twenty twenty four following a fifteen month marriage. This is a fifteen month marriage, now, I looked it up to see what she got. So she got forty thousand dollars a month for fifteen months. I guess it's for each year that they were married. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Was that kind of money?
Speaker 2: I guess so. And then she gets ownership of the Rolls Royce that he gifted her. She has the option up until twenty twenty seven to buy out Simon in the seven million dollar mansion they live in, or to sell it. I say, sell it now, the bitch, you don't need it.
Speaker 3: You don't need those memories, that maintenance on a seven million dollar home. It costs money, you know what Porsche Like, I'm all about like practicality now.
Speaker 2: So I always have been, and I have been.
Speaker 3: To you to be honest, I really I really have been in you know what, Porsche. We never know when this ride ends, So save your money, invest it well, and you don't need a seven million dollar house in Atlanta is like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was. I was gonna say she could take her money and pay cash for a house like in Atlanta. Houses are not as expensive as they are here in Orange County, so you can get a right mansion for two millionaire? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean must you could do something so beautiful. So she's smart. Listen when that girl said, I stood on business this time, because the last time she got really screwed. When she first started. If you remember when she started this show, she was on the bulls of her ass, and we all know what that's like, Tamra, I've been there, You've been there. And she said that wasn't happening to me again. And you know what that girl the epitome, she like, you know when they say fuck me want shame on you, fuck me twice, shame.
Speaker 2: On me me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there was.
Speaker 2: I did see a little clip of the court hearing and her salary for Housewives was talked about, and somebody and I mean, this is I don't know if this was on paper or if this is just somebody speculate.
Speaker 3: I don't want to quit. No, what is.
Speaker 2: What they said? One point six to two million?
Speaker 3: It could be, it could be.
Speaker 2: And she left Housewives to be with him, so she let go of that salary. So I don't know if that's what she got to return to housewives. I don't know, but that's it. That's a hefty salary.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I'm gonna let you take this next one since you're the winner of Tree.
Speaker 3: Oh Traders season forecasts. Michael Rappaport, Donna kelce Durrinda Medley and more set to compete. So, Donna Kelcey, the mother of Travis and Jason Kelse, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: I was a little shocked. I mean, I'm here for it. I don't know much about her. I'm not a big football fan, like one has a place at the table, I know. I mean, I probably would have rather seen her son or one of her sons, or I really Hitler Swift.
Speaker 3: But wait, like, I don't think, well, she's not on tour or anything, so.
Speaker 2: She's still famous to do that. Do you think that she's gonna sit in that.
Speaker 3: Ship hosts is amazing?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: Because I just don't see it, sweetie.
Speaker 3: Just I mean, I don't think she's going to be doing too well over there either.
Speaker 2: These girls are. You know, we had some people in my cast I'm not gonna name them. They did have a fit about stuff in that hotel that we stay in meltdown.
Speaker 3: Really melt down. The room was clean. I decorated it with my scarves and my clothes, and I put my little fume bottles. I had a beautiful big window. If I didn't look out to the it looked out over a pasture, like the grass on the side of the Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah nice mind looked over the parking lot of the castle. Yeah the castle.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yes, yes, So now you got to watch little bunnies play every day.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 3: So Natalie Anderson, she won Survivor in San Juan and she was runner up at Winters at War. So she's a gamer. I's Terry. Terry went big brother another gamer and returned to the All Stars to compete in twenty twenty. Okay, so, but these are like twenty fourteen Natalie Anderson twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: This guy people, Yeah, they haven't been on TV for quite a while.
Speaker 3: Ian Terry Colton Underwood. Underwood was the lead of season twenty three of the Bachelor in twenty nineteen and twenty twenty, Oney became the first Bachelor lead to come out as gang.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I know who he is, just because I followed his journey on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now we have the Italian coming up, Rob Cesterino. The Rob has it that Rob has a podcast, it's called host competed on Survivor the Amazon. There's some gamers here, but he joined Survivor All Stars. There's nothing about it when and then we have the famous Drundi medley.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what I've I've noticed like, if you get kicked off first, they bring you back.
Speaker 3: So I know Johnny every time.
Speaker 2: Well, Johnny Bananas was asked to return to Traders on your season and he turned it down. I think it was like a conflict or something. I think he was doing the challenge or I don't know, but he did not do it. I'd like the same go back yep.
Speaker 3: But what do we think is gonna happen with during Do you think they're gonna get rid of her again soon?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hope not, Like could you imagine?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll you know, I was looking at her.
Speaker 2: Maybe they made a trader.
Speaker 3: I was looking at her Instagram. And doesn't mean she can't get voted off at the round table. Traders aren't exempt from right anything, so she could still be gone early. But I was looking at her Instagram and she posted for Father's Day, and I was like, oh shit, because I know Dorinda well enough to know she handles her own Instagram. And then I remembered that we get our phones back on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: Oh I know.
Speaker 3: Did I scare it for a minute?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but I don't think that that's gonna happen. I mean it would have to be like a like some hatred towards her or something like to because at the very beginning of the show, you don't freaking know who's a trader. You're just going off by body language, you don't know, and.
Speaker 3: They hate the housewives. But that that was like you know, when you're in school or housewise are run in that show. Yeah, but it said they hated the house wipes. When I was there, me too, they hated them and they killed everybody off really quick. But here's the thing, you know, every dynamics of every every group is different, right, like in the grades, Like when you go to the school, you have a kid in one grade a kid and the other and the kid in like this grade all the girls are nuts and they're all fucking nuts. And then my son's grade was like the nicest kids and so sweet you know what I mean. So it could be a different dynamic and maybe I'm hoping they give the housewives a chance this time. Tiffany Mitchell from Big Brother co hosted Big Brother rain Raindere Games. So Tiffany Mitchell, may you know, may have been on. She's an icon. I think she probably knows Danielle who was the Trader, and Britain who were amazing gamers. Like I don't know about Raindere Games, but these people. So Tiffany Mitchell, she's got a strong game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Emil Yam yam.
Speaker 3: A Roco a Roco one Season forty four Survivor, Survivor Winner. See, if I was there, I'd get rid of the gamers first, the winner gamers got before the fucking housewives.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, the gamers, the ones that really know how to play the game, us housewives who just go in there and we're what we know is drama, and drama doesn't work. It doesn't work in the.
Speaker 3: Show you have in this show.
Speaker 2: No, it does.
Speaker 3: What it's about, it's not what it's cut out for. It's about strategy, and it's about gaining the trust of everyone, and it's about not leading on if you're if you're onto a trader, don't let them know you're on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a whole. I would go back playing a totally different game because now I know how it works. But when I first started, I go, I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Plus I was sick, but I was just like, I'm just gonna slide through this.
Speaker 3: But listen, not every gamer is good at this game. You know what I mean? Like sometimes knowing too much hurts you. In this game, we have Monete Exchange has competed multiple times in RuPaul's Drive Race. Monette knows how to compete in a game like that's a competition game, right, It's a little cutthroat, but it's not a strategic thing. It's a skilled thing. I think where they are in a rupe. Paul so who knows Mark Ballast was a pro Dancing with the Stars. They don't do that well on here.
Speaker 2: I would like to see Pete from Dance with the Stars Max he was on my season. His wife uh huh, oh my god. She she just cracks me up. She has a lot of cool tiktoks and things.
Speaker 3: I think that we need that personality at this table. And you know, Monette and Bob the Drag Queen are best friends.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that. Well, my best friend super excited for Lisa Rena.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Lisa Renna. She's she's gonna be good. Porscha. What do you think about Porscha? I don't know. Porsia doesn't know how to rough it.
Speaker 2: This is about roughing it is kind of roughing it. I think Porscho do well? I think that I don't know. I just I was with Porsche out of shoot once and she's just she just adapts, and she's a girl's girl and she's she just goes with. You would think that she'd be like high maintenance. She really isn't.
Speaker 3: By the way, what I'm going through so far, the personalities are in the housewives f Yi well, Kandas Dillard and here we have Candas now Kandace and Porsche. Do they get along? Do we know? Do they have any history? I don't know, two different shows. Does Lisa, Rinna and Porsia have anything? Or Derinda and Porsche have anything?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: You don't even know of these housewieeople.
Speaker 2: Oh, they run Ultimate Girls Trip together?
Speaker 3: How did they get along?
Speaker 2: Thiland? How did they get along they fought.
Speaker 3: They did, because in my experience, the the attitudes only get work like if there's there's a problem, it only gets worse when you get to this castle because the castle breeds paranoia anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, intention But I think Kandace is going to do amazing at the round tables. Her one liners, the just the things that she comes up smart at, girl's mouth cracks me up. And I think she's going to have us rolling at the round table.
Speaker 3: And I can why did she? Why did they she stop? Why wasn't she on Potomac anymore?
Speaker 2: I think she left. It was her choice, she was pregnant, she didn't want to do it, and I don't know that she has much interest coming back. Okay, yeah, just likes being a mom.
Speaker 3: So then we have the talent Eric.
Speaker 2: No, well, Caroline stand very too. Let's not forget about her.
Speaker 3: Oh Caroline, she can't fight with anyone.
Speaker 2: She could in a British accent and it always sounds so beautiful.
Speaker 3: But she don't really care, she Caroline. She's not going to put on airs for anyone or any She does not care when you're forty two and married a twenty four year old or however, those numbers just fifty.
Speaker 2: You don't can hair.
Speaker 3: She was forty two when she married him. She was yeah, something like that. I think he was.
Speaker 2: Probably going to be looking through the window the entire time to make sure she's okay. He's so sweet.
Speaker 3: Remember when he when they were on the cast trip, he pulled up in his uh Wavesconner.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I love him. I had any conversations with both of them, and they're they're so cute together.
Speaker 3: No, No, I mean it works. It does work for now.
Speaker 2: Yep, for now, that's what she says. It works for now. You know why she but that's honest.
Speaker 3: She's I told you she doesn't put on airs about anything, now, you know. I I remember one of the moms at school started dating this Psich guy much much, much, much younger than her, and I said, you're gonna go with this and she said, I'm gonna ride this wave till it crashes. Well, many years later, it did finally crash, like relationships, and she did not take it well, Oh, she did not take it well. I think she's still recovering years later from it, and he's moved on. So anyway, good luck to anyone in love. Mayor Moura Higgins. In twenty nineteen, she was the finalist on ITV's Love Island.
Speaker 2: Johnny Weir, why is that? Oh, he's the Olympic skater. Okay, I'm like, why does that name sound familiar?
Speaker 3: Parah Lipinski, we know that name. That's a household name when we were growing up. That's ninety Olympics, not growing up.
Speaker 2: But that's another So we have two Olympics.
Speaker 3: So there's your athletes. Yep. I would have liked to have seen you know, Ron Fund. She's an actor and comedian. He's funny. I know him. There's some best friends on here. Johnny and Tara are best friends because they're Olympic you know, they're Olympic champions here Olympic skater.
Speaker 2: That really makes it easier when you go into it and you know somebody like if you don't back to, why's tough.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why they try to always break up the housewives because because they vote in numbers, they think, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: All those housewives don't know each other, Like it's not just because we're on the same franchise doesn't mean like we are.
Speaker 3: And they don't know if they think housewives stick together through everything then they don't watch the shows. True rob Ron funches BoJack of course mean okay, rob Roch apparent in season five and six of Love Island. I'm not a Love Island person, so I don't know their lovers, not gamers. Kristin Kishkiss is a chef on Top Chef. That's nice to have a chef there. They're gonna be just gonna hate the food. Yeah, we know, And what are you gonna do with that food? There's only so much coleslaw you could eat good.
Speaker 2: It's a good diet, it sure is.
Speaker 3: Stephen Coletti another Italian. It's best known for his roles in Laguna Beach, One Tree Hill and created Everyone One's doing and creating and starring in Everyone's doing great. So we have an actor, another actor, Michael Rapaport not I cannot wait to see how he.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna say you can't stand him?
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm friends with him.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you were gonna say I can't damn.
Speaker 3: No, No, I can stand Michael.
Speaker 2: He's a huge bra huge Bravo fan.
Speaker 3: I got that podcast saying he's going to do amazing if he lasts, because he's got a big, loud personality.
Speaker 2: And then people are not happy he's on, but he's on very nothing about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Bet you anything. Michael leaves pretty early on. And I say this because he's very vocal. Unless he can control himself, he's gonna be great TV.
Speaker 3: You have to remember he's a trained actor.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe he's going to control himself.
Speaker 3: He may be able, and he's not stupid.
Speaker 2: He's not dumb, that's what That's why Deirenda got kicked off early is because she was very vocal from the or she cannot hold back. You can't. But I think she's gonna learn.
Speaker 3: She's no filter.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move on real quick. Over to Atlanta, Season sixteen, Episode fifteen recap. Okay, so there's Son Granada and it's kind of like how has gone wild? It is, and it's cool because nobody's ever gone there.
Speaker 3: I think that it's come very far because the place that they're in is beautiful, like I would visit there. So the collaborations are however they get these trips, they're great advertisement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was I think that it was a really good bondie moment for them. It felt that they were all coming together.
Speaker 3: It felt kind of buddy bonds over.
Speaker 2: Angela tells Drew she noticed Drew making faces while Britt was oh god, comfort to me.
Speaker 3: I did say something about this.
Speaker 2: We're all making faces. We're all making faces, Britt. It was so weird, Like you just take it too far, Britt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, I hate to say it. Actually it was nice about it. I didn't say a lot, but I was just it was christy fun.
Speaker 2: It's got.
Speaker 3: I don't want to I don't want to come in for me between lawyers, whips and chain, I'm gone. I don't want to talk about her. I'm not talking talking about her. You talk about her?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean allegedly, That's all I could say. Yeah, it looked a little weird. I'm sorry, But Angela says her spidy senses are tingling that something isn't right. So Kelly and Britt were they best friends?
Speaker 3: Like? Yes? So they were like before the show? Like were they I don't know about before the show. I'm going to say no, But on the show.
Speaker 2: So they've been best friends for fifteen minutes and.
Speaker 3: Now, and I'm telling you, I told you I saw this coming. Kelly jumped ship as soon as Sami gave her some time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 3: I saw it. I saw it. I predicted it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Well, so Shamia calls her mom to get an update on Shilah being sick. The nanny had left the house cold and didn't was on Shiloh.
Speaker 3: I'm I was cold. Listening to it made me actually sick. I felt for Shamiah really bad.
Speaker 2: And the way that she and her mom explained that the nanny was covered, you know, and all these blankets and everything, and that baby it's freezing and has a compromised immune system, and it's like, what the hell, like this is this is a nanny or a nurse. They're quite sure. I don't know no more.
Speaker 3: It was the caretaker of the child and her mom, thank god, walked in on this and had to hold the baby. So oh yeah, that'll do it.
Speaker 2: It's just so so.
Speaker 3: Her mom had to hold the baby and get the baby's temperature up, like through body temperature whatever she was doing, you know, maternal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's it's hard enough, you know, to leave your child, your children to go on these housewife trips. So she when they're little.
Speaker 3: And then when you uncompromise child, and then she goes and something happens, It's like it makes you do not want to ever leave again. You never want to leave. But let me just say that the baby, it was in good hands. Her husband was there, her mother was there, of course, but let me just say that for that husband, to his credit, sounds like an amazing man.
Speaker 2: He really does. He really does. Now, Phajer tells Portia and Cynthia that Angela gives her school teacher vibes with all her questions.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: All the questions. I love it. I mean I watched it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I watched it, but well, did I miss the questions.
Speaker 2: Angela's the one that gets storyline moving. She's asking the questions she wants to know this.
Speaker 3: Well, that's sort of priced because now they're going to be asking her questions about what they hear about her husband.
Speaker 2: But yeah, at the end of the episode, we hear there might be something coming up about.
Speaker 3: Her and the coming attractions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they also noticed there's a rift between Kelly and Britt. The Faju told Britt she's being too much and needs to be more fun.
Speaker 3: Britt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Fajor told Britt that you're too much, she need to be more fun.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, She's been defending herself since the poor donation. She she is quick, she is quick to be defensive. I believe so. Yeah, I mean she she needs to, she cannot. She doesn't know how to sugarcoat things. She doesn't know how to be polished about it and be a fucking phony sometimes.
Speaker 2: Well, Phaedri called Kelly and Britt the fake frickin' freck and I learned a lot. I learned about inverted nipples and hooded.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Porsia does not miss anything.
Speaker 2: Poor Cynthia. She wanted to curl up in a ball and die at that moment. And then and then that wasn't nice. Paeder doesn't miss a beat man.
Speaker 3: All I know is that, you know, Porsia, really, I don't think you'd like it if somebody said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that. If someone tells you something private like that, I don't know. I just.
Speaker 3: Don't tell her anything up. See, it only takes one time for you to fuck me like that. Only one time I tell you something and then you've blurted out in front of people that was between me and you. You will never till the day I die, you will never share anything with me again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you like that?
Speaker 3: Tammer?
Speaker 2: I am? I am. Go ahead, say one thing, one thing.
Speaker 3: One thing, even if it's not a big thing.
Speaker 2: You'll never wanting a word out of my mouth again. So Brit goes to Kelly's room. You have more to say.
Speaker 3: No, I was going to say, and if I tell you something, because I don't like repeating things. But if I think you need to know something, and I tell you, and I say, let's keep it between ourselves and you don't, you could die before I tell you another thing.
Speaker 2: I love that about you. So Britt goes to Kelly's room. Kelly is getting ready to go to the court this week and has a call with her divorce attorney about custy and assets and property split and all that fun shit we get to tell you about when we get divorced.
Speaker 3: How girls are going through it.
Speaker 2: We do not see Kelly's ex husband.
Speaker 3: You win in this case. It's very tumultuous.
Speaker 2: But what are your thoughts about having to hear about somebody's ex husband or friend or what. And we never see this person.
Speaker 3: It's hard when you don't see the person. Yeah, and I'm surprised that they make it such a storyline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a storyline.
Speaker 3: I know. But we already have one divorce we're talking about. We can't have nine million divorces we're talking about now, mind you. It seems like juicy, you know, he he doesn't bother with the kids and stuff and doesn't help with the kids. These girls have their work cut out for them between Drew Porsia fight for life over there too, although she won now he's fighting for his Uh you have that you have? Like, these girls really have real stress. They have this this season is like real stress. I give it to them for showing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let me just throw this at you. Has Kelly not that her ex. She has to have security and he's been in Like would you maybe want to sugarcoat something about somebody that is kind of maybe potentially dangerous or scary? Yeah, I would, like, I don't think that I'd be dragging his name on the show knowing what could potentially happen.
Speaker 3: Threatened her with a gun. I believe somewhere I heard that. I'm not making it up. I believe I heard that during the show.
Speaker 2: So here's just I said a lot about him, and I'm like, maybe say less.
Speaker 3: I'm not about poking the bear, and I work with a lot of domestic violence women. I've dealt with domestic violence my whole life. The people that are usually really scared of the person that's abusing them never want to bring them up again. They want them to disappear into the world. Even when you're being abused, you just wanted to go away. You don't want to talk about.
Speaker 2: It, right, and so to bring it up all over again to me just sounds scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she better be careful. I mean, if he's you know, if he's everything she's saying he is.
Speaker 2: Also, that's another thing you have to be really careful about, is saying the things you're saying about somebody that's not on TV and is not a public figure. You can get your ass sued.
Speaker 3: Well, men seem to get really pistol. First of all, they didn't sign up for this. Second of all, look what happened with Dory and p K during the season when she said he wasn't a good father or you know, she was like really like that put him over the edge, Like you want to talk about me, I'm an alcoholic, I'm not a good father. Now you're going to see what it's like for me to come back at you.
Speaker 2: At least p K is involved with the show and he films and things like that, and he's able to speak right for himself. Kelly's ex is not. And I'm not defending him. I'm just worried for her, Like.
Speaker 3: Where is Why isn't he talking to someone?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Well, there's a restraining order.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just hope she's protected. But in a confessional brit says she was really hurt that Kelly let Schimnir rip into her about the donation situation. Britt tells Kelly she doesn't understand why Kelly came at her when Britt specifically asked how much to donate, So evidently she asked her friend, Kelly, how much are you donating? How much should we do?
Speaker 3: That's what I said, That's what we all do.
Speaker 2: We all do that, like you want to be, you know, pretty consistent. Obviously there's people on the show that makes more money than you that maybe you wouldn't donate as much as I don't know, but she feels like, you know, she didn't stand up for her.
Speaker 3: Well, she didn't. She didn't. She didn't say to her, you better get your grass here, and you better make sure you have a trunk full of stuff. Like my friends on the show will we'll call and be like, you didn't call this person and tell them you're not going to the party yet, So you better call them because they're asking if you're coming. Like I get these calls and that's what somebody has your back. But this was the start of Kelly not having her back because now Kelly saw the Lee White into being close with Shamiyah, who for me, is one of the big stars of the show. She should be in the middle, she should be next to Anny. This girl is the VIP of rookies. For me, before her, it was Bo's.
Speaker 2: She's better than most seasoned housewives.
Speaker 3: She's amazing. She's amazing. She's amazing in every way. And I love her and she's a good friend. I find her to be a very good friend when it doesn't always call to.
Speaker 2: Be a good good person. And I met her when we were in New York.
Speaker 3: She was at the front.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had alation with her. She was so kind and sweet, and.
Speaker 3: She's a class act. She's a freaking class act. So listen, Kelly's in the business.
Speaker 2: Move she has. Now this situation kind of bugs me, and I'm gonna say, for the first time ever, I think I'm gonna agree. Britt brit says, the bigger issue is that Kelly uses her glam team and security too, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't see that it's a bigger issue. It's a part of an issue.
Speaker 2: I've had an issue with. You know, I'm always kind, Oh you don't have somebody to work on you here, use my girl, Oh use my girl, you know, and then all of a sudden they tried to steal that person from you.
Speaker 3: Spoke about this actually when we were together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very annoying. And also, you know, sometimes glam teams are known to talk to another person and you know, repeat what.
Speaker 3: They hear about your business. But that's why they should sign an NDA. Anyone who comes in this house needs for me. I am in the.
Speaker 2: Same way, same way. I wasn't like that for years.
Speaker 3: But now I wasn't like that either. But I got burned bad. Well I didn't, but I saw somebody very close to me get burned, and that's when I said enough is enough, Like it would be stupid not too because it's your personal business, at your personal home, and a lot of things have been leaked through Glam, even episodes or pictures from the reunion or things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so brit says it. Kelly told her Glam not to work with her.
Speaker 3: See but if you guys are so close, like Tamra, I'm going to share with you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I get that. But if you this is the problem you have cast.
Speaker 3: Members, weren't that closed? That's the problem.
Speaker 2: I've had Glam the same glam for a very long time.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If I have them, go, oh, go work on this person. They don't have anybody today. It's a one off, that's fine, But if it's going to be consistent now we have an event to go to. Well, I'm not getting the short end of the stick.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You have to get ready at six in the morning because somebody else wants to use my glam.
Speaker 3: It's just you go first. If you had them first, right.
Speaker 2: Right, So I could see where you can get annoyed with that.
Speaker 3: I have no but that wasn't here. They just started. Wow, she just decided something happened. There's more maybe to that story that Kelly hasn't come up with. I'm sure it'll come up at the reunion, she'll be like, well you did this or you well she said you had them come by your house behind my back, have a meeting. See, I don't like with my team bad from the start, the meeting, No Kelly, what's the and then all of a sudden, now you have that person's number. Are you free today? You're not working with Kelly? Do you mind coming over like that? But not a fucking meeting?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on housewife meetings that have an entourage with them? Have you ever met one that has like a full blown entourage.
Speaker 3: A lot, a lot. Yeah, and you see it a lot of Bravo Konto, but I used to see it more. But I'm a lone wolf amongst the pack of wolves, so I'm always alone. I'm going to this premiere by myself, and I have to have some random person take content of me there because that's how I am. So I don't care if that's their thing. I don't care about their entourage if that's their thing. But guess what, the more people that you have around you, the more you put yourself at risk of people screwing you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was on Watch What Habits Live? I was live, but there's somebody that prerecorded earlier before me. It was a housewif from Dubai. I am not shitting you. There must have been ten people following her around, holding her clothes as she walked, and I mean I was like, oh my god. I would have thought that, like they're all getting paid. I would imagine Jennifer Lopez was in the building, and it was just crazy to me.
Speaker 3: It's very theatrical for listen. I mean, I don't think that anything calls for that much.
Speaker 2: No, I get ready in the back with whoever's doing my glam and hair and go out, sit down and do my shit. You know.
Speaker 3: I also feel bad, like when people come with me, even if it's the Glam team, there's a lot of attention around me, and I feel bad for the people that are holding something for me. It's uncomfortable for me. That's just my thing. Some people like an entourage, go for it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'd like to save my money. But Kelly and Shimiya show up to the pool and they're in matching outfits. The Minister of Tourism shows up to greet the woman. Everyone thinks he's attractive.
Speaker 3: I mean, you men in this episode I have to say, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, these girls were going crazy over this guy. Kelly tells Drew that her ex is on his sixth attorney. Kelly and Drew share the same wedding anniversary with their exes Doomsday.
Speaker 3: I think it's sometime in August twenty first. I want to say, whatever it was, everybody, don't get maded on that day.
Speaker 2: It's a bad Yeah. Porscha surprises to me with a special straw hat to cheer her up. I don't know that's hat what had cheered me up, it would have swallowed my body.
Speaker 3: I loved that hat. And I find this to be the first because for Porsche to give up a picture or a photo shoot was truly like giving a kidney, so because that's what things like this means to Porscha. And she was like, you know, I was gonna be I think she needed it. She's been through a lot, and I give her my hat for this photo shoot. And you know what, that was a big deal for Porscha and that was her the first time that I saw Porsche to do something as a friend gesture to me at this whole season.
Speaker 2: I just have one question there, I said it did she buy the hat there or did she travel with that hat?
Speaker 3: I think she packed it because if she brought it there, I want it porch it. The hat is this big, like I'm ming portion now, I.
Speaker 2: Need to know how she got that hat.
Speaker 3: But then I think the matching bag Britt walks in with. Did you see the size of that bag?
Speaker 2: I love to say that like it's it's this big and it can.
Speaker 3: Engulf my whole fat ass. I need to know where that bag came from too. Imagine I'm walking and I could put it like this and I could hide the back. Oh my god, you could have. She could have wrapped it around her body. But when Phaedra walked out with that bathing souit. This girl is killing it every which way. The cheesey commercial she did amazing. She'll never be be on traders. I don't care what anyone says or tries to do. Badra will go down. I feel like as the best trader that ever lived.
Speaker 2: She was so good. So then they move on to the job job. So basically this is called jab job. They cover themselves in black oil or paint. They have horns and chains and symbolizes of resistance and defiance against slavery. The girls get all oiled up. Cynthia comes out with hair condoms on, which was very, very smart.
Speaker 3: She's like a deep throating her braids. These girls turn it up, they really do. Like no one else acts like this, but when they do it, it's so good. It's like, I just it's okay. They're uncomfortable everywhere, and they just go on about like it doesn't exist that their rip cages are being closed. In me, I'm still mad at the designer for my dress being too tight at something I went to. I'm telling you, I am telling you these girls, I'm I'm really in awe of the whole thing. It's the never ending season, but I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: I think there's only two more episodes and in the reunion, but the girls are all oiled up, they are dancing, the single ladies are talking on them.
Speaker 3: Man for the first time in housewife history. I am going back to rewatch this episode.
Speaker 2: Well then they have a ton of fun and it was it was fun to watch. In the morning, after Britt is scrubbing the oil and paint off the phadera in the shower, Kelly feels unprepared to face her reality back home, her crystal broke. No, not the crystal symbolizing evenly and of how did it break? Did she drop it? It just doesn't break on its own. I need to know this. I'm not really like, I don't get the whole crystal thing.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm notinst it, but I'm not against it so much about it. A lot of people live by it. I'm sure these things are great. I'm just you know, whatever, whatever helps, especially they need a lot of help because they're going through so much, all of them. Listen if that makes you feel good. But I thought it was a great ending.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone feels reconnected. They throw the crystal in the ocean, and then all all breaks out. Seventy two hours later, Kelly says her ex went to jail today.
Speaker 3: Well she probably, Well, he didn't see the show yet, so he'll probably going again soon.
Speaker 2: She hasn't spoken to brit since the trip. Phaedri tells the women that Angela's husband is cheating, which kind of made me sad to hear that, because we're honestly rooting for Angela.
Speaker 3: So what Angela know what she signed up? Like, so why is that the worst at this point? But you know it's worse the fact that he's not that nice to on camera. Give her a little something. The woman's been with you through so much. Let her save face, be a little kinder, be a little nicer, make believe Charles something.
Speaker 2: If the old woman stay on this show, I fear for their marriage. If she's really calling it, hunt him, I'm calling it. I'm crying.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, it wouldn't be the first demids of a relationship. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: But you know, we might be wrong. It might be wrong. But Faeda thinks that he is cheating. But you know, there's been a guess what Angela's scandals, that Angela has left house Wife World young maybe and maybe he's not.
Speaker 3: But Angela's living with it. But you know, Faedri being an attorney, I doubt she'd brings something up unless she had something to back it up with. Right, but Fadri bringing it up, Faedra wouldn't risk the chance of her looking like a fool. She may, I'm and I don't think she's going to do it again, knowing that if she doesn't have something to back it up, don't bring it up. Well, am I wrong?
Speaker 2: If you're going to accuse me of cheating and you don't have any proof. You better be really really careful.
Speaker 3: You better sleep with one eye open, yeah, because you will not stop. Yep.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was the end of that. Don't really have much to say about that. That's it. It's a lot.
Speaker 3: Well you don't think that's a.
Speaker 2: Lot that I don't really. I mean, I need to see next episode, is what I that's a lot a lot of I need to see it because it seems like this one was just a fun There was not a lot of drama in this episode, which you know, it's controversial because some people like they want the drama and if you don't have the drama, then it's like, oh, it's kind of boring. And I think I failed for that because I'm like.
Speaker 3: It's not boring. Everything's not boring because it's not bad. I think there was a lot of resolution to things leading up. I don't think I think we got enough of everything here. We got enough of arguing, We got a friendship breaking up that was very close. Kelly was really there for her in the beginning. Maybe Britt pissed Kelly off along the way. I sometimes I feel like it's a lot about Kelly. It's a lot about Britt. Kelly's going through a lot.
Speaker 2: Like we're not talking about this episode Drew. There wasn't a lot of talk about Drew this episode.
Speaker 3: Well, Angela saw through her faces. But sometimes by the way, everybody, I make faces and I don't mean to. Oh, that's just my fairy wise to that.
Speaker 2: Hun's how I'm the same way. Like I'm like my eye rolls and I don't have to say anything. It says it right on my face. Like I'm like, I'm going to be good, I'm not gonna say anything. And I'm like, I don't even know I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: Don't say a word. But sometimes like if somebody's acting and I'll like catch myself, like Stara and Paul be like stop, and I'm like, I don't mean to I because in my neighborhood, when you stare at someone, that means you're looking for a fight. So I'll typically like to stare at people for that reason. I don't mean to No, So I'm glad he brought my attention to it. See that's a good relationship when someone brings something like that to your attention. I welcome constructive criticism from everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and guys, if you haven't watched or you haven't listened to the EDS, it's a Father's Day. Posted it on my Instagram story so you guys can listen. It's a cute little episode with Shane and Polly and they're talking about being dads and it's cute. It's really cute. Okay, guys, Well, thank you for tuning in to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod and we'll be back shortly.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Bye.