Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Noriy with you. Nancy Denison back with us. Retired attorney, spiritual author who has written several books on the experiences she has had and the information she received in the afterlife. Nancy holds a Bachelor of Science degree with a double major in biology. That's an enemy in physiology and chemistry, a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology, and a doctorate and jurisprudence. That's where she became the lawyer. The book she's working on is called Deep Inside the Afterlife. Nancy, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Oh, George, is great to be with you.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to this one. Is Deep Inside the Afterlife complete?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: I keep finding new deep after life experience accounts add to it. So I've got to just shut myself off and finish. It's like three quarters of the way written, so I would say be published probably early next year.
Speaker 2: Well, good for you. That means we can get you back again.
Speaker 3: Oh, that would be wonderful. I love talking with you, George.
Speaker 2: Give us a little synopsis of some of the experiences that you had what happened to you.
Speaker 3: I have actually died and gone into the afterlife three times.
Speaker 2: The first was three too much, but I'm glad you're back.
Speaker 1: Well that I.
Speaker 3: Coded and was resuscitated three more times in the hospital, and then I also had a shared death experience with my mother as she died, and then I've had lots of out body experiences.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: Most of my well my books are based mostly on my very first experience in nineteen ninety four, where I was in the afterlife for a long time. According to my medical records, I was possibly dead for thirty minutes. I was alone during that time, so nobody knows exactly what I died when I came back, but that's when I had one of the deepest afterlife experience was on record.
Speaker 2: I had a story a couple of weeks ago of a funeral that was going on. They were all there looking at the casket and they heard sounds from the casket. They opened it up and the lady was alive. I heard from.
Speaker 3: The International Association of their Death Studies yesterday that ten million Americans had documented near death experiences or death experiences.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you freak if you woke up in a casket. You wouldn't know if you were buried in a funeral home or what. But God, that would be horrible.
Speaker 4: Oh it was.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that would kill you by itself. Yes, just a shack of doing that. So when you had these experiences, do you remember them?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, every month. See, that's the thing that people don't really understand about dying is that you don't know black out or go are unconscious. You are awake, aware, alive, more alive than you've ever been, and you experience and remember every single moment.
Speaker 2: These moments that you remember. What do you think happened?
Speaker 3: I went into the light, you know, like they say, not everyone does, but I did. I went into the light, and I met my five deepest, dearest, most loved friends from all eternity, none of whom were in my family now, none of whom I had ever incarnated with. I received times and times on tons of knowledge on all kinds of different subjects.
Speaker 4: At a life review.
Speaker 3: I watched the entire history of planet Earth as I traveled the galaxy and saw what it actually looked like from the you know, from the outside. I experienced what I call virtual living, where I was able to merge my energy into the energy of my five eternal friends and experienced their lives, you know, like vicariously. Then I watched a like a documentary film of the history of Earth again, but this time with a focus on religion and how it got started and how it developed and why it is the way that it is.
Speaker 4: After that, I went deeper into the after, like a deeper into sources of energy and witness creation through the eyes and.
Speaker 3: Mind of the Creator. And at the end of that I I kind of woke up and realized, you know, I did this. I'm so I'm the creator. We all are, and we take on this blanket of amnesia when we incarnate so that we don't know that, so that our experiences in the physical world will seem more real and we can have genuine emotions and genuine reactions to them.
Speaker 2: How do we know that these experiences that you had weren't just quirks of the brain, they're.
Speaker 3: The organization called the International Association form Near Death Studies is basically a scientific organization, and a lot of the physicians and psychologists in that organization have done research into the phenomenon and written hundreds and hundreds of papers where they have looked at, you know, each theory that's been put forth. You know, it's drug induced at hypoxia, it's you know, illusion, it's hallucination. If they've looked at all those various arguments that have been put forth and that have scientifically determined that those arguments could not possibly be the explanation. And then they've also done research that shows that there's a consistency of memory among all the people who have had near death and afterlife experiences. Some they tell them they can verify from that.
Speaker 2: Sounds intriguing, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: It is intriguing, And I just wish that everyone in the entire world could be aware of the near death experience an after life experienced body of research, because it is so comforting to know that the person that you are, the person that you think of as your identity, continues eternally. The body will die, but you go on and on and on, and you will have more adventures in your life. And it is wonderful.
Speaker 2: These visions, Nancy, that people have in their near death experiences. Are they real with what they're seeing or is part of the brain making up some of these things?
Speaker 3: Why you have to realize, Georgia, these people are out of body. There's no brain there. The brain is gone. But the mind, the intelligence, the personality, the intellect, everything that you think of as yourself is actually in the soul. And the soul is what crosses over and goes into the afterlife. And yet they're early in the process of natural life. People do what I call manifest physical environments, you know, like gardens or crystal cities or you know, beautiful whatever. Those are created specifically by that mind in order to help comfort the soul, particularly if it's been a very traumatic death, or it's been a death that has been you know, known is going to happen for a long period of time.
Speaker 4: Dying is extremely term, not just for the body.
Speaker 1: But for the soul.
Speaker 3: So that crossing over process has been designed by our creator to comfort us and to ease us into our natural state again. And part of that process is to give us, you know, whatever we expect, whatever we want, whatever we think heaven is going to be like for a time until we get acclimated, and then after that those things all disappear. And that's what my book is going to be about. The people who got past that state, the people who solved and felt and lived the raw afterlife experience without any projection of human life on it or projection of human beings into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell me about the title Deep Inside the Afterlife for the new book.
Speaker 4: That's to reflect the fact that what you know, You've talked to me several years ago when I thought I was the only one in the world that I had such a deep after life experience, and I thought I was the only one.
Speaker 3: That got this kind of information. Then I started researching, and I have reviewed about two thousand after life, near death and after life experience accounts so far, and I found thirty more people who have had the exact same kind of experience where I did. They are what I call deep after life experiences. They're the ones who immediately realized because it was familiar, they realized what was going on, and so they didn't you know, manufacture these you know, earthlike scenery, and they didn't actually didn't see any loved ones during their experience like I didn't except for my five eternal friends. They encountered and got to know and understood and was absorbed into the Creator, the Source without any you know, apparition, like you know that it's God or Yahweh or Jesus or Buddho or you know, one of those earth like interpretations. This is raw information about the afterlife.
Speaker 2: It's either Satan or the devil. Ever into any of these events.
Speaker 3: There are people who believe in hell and believe in Satan and the devil. And the thing about getting out of body and you know, going into the actual life is you instantly manifest into physical reality what you truly and deeply believe. So if you believe you're dying and you believe you're going to go to hell, you can actually create your own little health just for yourself.
Speaker 2: I've made it yourself, haven't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I encourage people to let go of that belief in the devil and the hell because of that fact that you can manifest that. But those people will eventually, you realize that they're doing it themselves, and they'll let go of it and it that's the key, George. You have to let go. Oh, when you're dying, you have to let go because the process is designed to pull you right into heaven.
Speaker 2: Did you come back as a different person after these NDEs? Yes, I hear that a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say I was the same person, But I was a whole lot better at being Nancy than I was before I die.
Speaker 2: You appreciate things more, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I spent much more and I have and I still do spend much more time loving people and telling them that.
Speaker 2: How many indies are deep after life experiences.
Speaker 3: I'm based upon just my you know, finding thirty cases out of two thousand, I'm saying like one and a half to two.
Speaker 2: Percent, that's all. That's not a lot.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, these are the people who were it was their time to die. They didn't come to a point like traditional mere death experiences where they were told it's not their time, you got to go back, or they reached a barrier they couldn't go past, or they felt like they had to go back to raise children, or you know. These are the people who actually died and were meant to die, and they were actually in the afterlife, and while there they picked up a mission to come back into the body and to do something for the benefit of mankind.
Speaker 2: Who sends them back?
Speaker 3: Nancy, we do it ourselves, we too. Nobody forces us to do anything.
Speaker 2: So if you wanted to die and not come back, you could have done that absolutely.
Speaker 3: But you know, when I that first, you know, really deep, long afterlife experience, I kept saying throughout the experience, every time I learned something, I kept saying, somebody want to tell those people, you know, somebody to take those people, you know, down on earth. And at the very end, once I realized that I was the creator and that I was sourced and I had done this to myself, I still saying, somebody ought to tell those people. And the next thing I know, I'm you know, going through the squirrel wind back in the Nancy's body, saying I didn't mean me, but I.
Speaker 1: Didn't mean me.
Speaker 2: Truly. Are you familiar with the work of doctor Eben Alexander. Yes, now there's there's another case, a medical doctor who had a near death experience that changed his life.
Speaker 3: Yes, but he did not have a deep a flot experience. Fact, I don't think he actually died, did he wasn't they.
Speaker 4: Just in a coma.
Speaker 2: I think he had an NDE.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've read everybody's book.
Speaker 2: I think his main book is called Proof of Heaven.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have that right here on my shelf.
Speaker 2: Why did so many people and NDE experiences end up in that heavenly state as opposed to like we just mentioned the devil or hell.
Speaker 3: Because that's what's real, that's what's true. We are actually literally parts of the creator. We are like you know how an author has book characters. It's mind, and an author can write, you know, fifty books and have different characters in each one or remember them and keep them all separate. We're like book characters in Sources mind, and we're all separate, and we're all unique, and we're all wonderful in that way, but we're all still in Sources mind. And you know how I at night when you dream, you put yourself into a dream character and you experience a dream through that character, but you're still you, You're still in the body, and you're still you know, the characters that you play during the day, your very jobs.
Speaker 4: That's what sources doing give.
Speaker 3: It's similar to dreaming, where it puts its own perspective. One of these mental characters that has created puts that inside of visible matter in order to experience from the inside out, just like we experienced dreams from the inside out.
Speaker 2: Well. Nancy Danisen, who has had three after life experiences, but they have been so different from traditional NDEs. What makes yours that different?
Speaker 3: I am trying to figure out by looking at the data that I've collected about these deep afterlife experiences, what does make them different? And the only thing that's jumping out at me right now is that at some point the soul recognizes what's going on. It's familiar, and I think that is such a comforting factor that these souls are able to just kind of like zoom right into the afterlife without needing all the creature comforts that most souls do when they're crossing over.
Speaker 2: You've described some earth like scenery in heaven. Tell us about that.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't see any earth like snary, but have read accounts where it's actually quite common for a near death experience or to see like a beautiful garden or a city like scene, and some of them will describe it as crystal buildings or crystal and buildings or big, you know, educational buildings.
Speaker 2: But it's all wonderful to look at, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's wonderful to look at, and it's comforting, and it's number one, it's what the soul believes, so they project, you know, what they believe into the actual life and that's what's comforting about it because it's what they expect. But it's not real. It's only real for that soul, and it really is real for that.
Speaker 2: Oh what is real?
Speaker 3: There are levels of reality. The ultimate reality is source, the Creator. Then there's our own individual reality.
Speaker 2: In your three near death experiences after life experiences, did you have dead family members come to you or anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, and I say none of the other deep at life experiences had family members come to them either.
Speaker 2: Now, but we've always heard that happens a lot.
Speaker 3: Well it it does happen a lot, but not every time. It depends on what you need. You know. It's like some souls will have dead family members come to callt them. That's what I call it. Don't appear at the person's dead side, you know, when they're dying. But not everybody gets that. Some will have loved ones in kind of like a tunnel like structure, you beckoning them, but not everyone gets that. Some of them will see loved ones as soon as they get into the light, but not everyone gets that. Like I say, the process has been designed by our creator to maximize our comfort, alleviate fears, and to make us happy. You know to show us love, to fill us with love, to heal us with love.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more