Speaker 1: Ready to go.
Speaker 2: There's no time like the pleasant live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers and.
Speaker 1: A Wendy Scott are doing today. I'm great.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking, uh huh, I have been watching some other podcasts uh oh, one specifically with Trailer Park Tammy. I don't know if you know.
Speaker 1: Her, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, they do like Friday improv episodes where they wear country wigs and just talk to each other as if they're a countrywomen had a pot. Look, I feel we should do that one day. Why no, but we could do a time time capsule to the eighties. We'll dress in eighties clothes and do just an eighties episode.
Speaker 1: How about nineties? Great? Because I lived it? Well, I mean I lived eighties. Also, I lived it. I lived it, bro lived it.
Speaker 2: From Nirvana to the denim jackets to the skateboards.
Speaker 1: I lived it. Bro. I probably still have it all in my attic. I'm in eighties stuff is a little bit more hard to come by. Well, I look, I was, I was an eighties kid, but I don't think I dressed eighties.
Speaker 2: I want to do a nineties episode.
Speaker 1: I don't have the new wave haircut and all that.
Speaker 2: I will come in costume.
Speaker 1: We would.
Speaker 2: So here's how we're gonna do it. Huh, And listeners, I promise you I will plan this.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna plan what some actual cereal from the nineties that you don't know is from the nineties. Okay, I'm in you know what.
Speaker 2: You buy it and I will eat it on the show from my full nineties costume. We will do a nineties day. I'm so excited. I it's and we also have to do a discussing dinner party.
Speaker 1: You know what the listeners are saying right now, they're saying, where's the videos on the YouTube? Can I trust Andy? Also when he doesn't upload on a frequent schedule. I know. But they're also saying they always say they want to do all these things, but they never do anything.
Speaker 2: Well. This studio is also just not good. I miss it so much. I make doing things not I'm like sitting next to you. This mic is in my face, covering me half the time.
Speaker 1: You can turn it sideways like I do. Yeah this, Yeah, then you can see your pretty little face. Oh shoot, thank you. Oh it is November. You're growing a thing? Yes, So I look I've already started. It's about all I get.
Speaker 2: I'm jealous. Well you also have alopecia. No, it's just you just never got diagnosed with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, doc.
Speaker 2: No, you one hundred percent, one hundred per Yes, I have it here, but you have it here.
Speaker 1: This is baby soft. So I'm not gonna I'm not gonna shave at all. I'm just gonna let it go and see your shams. It's gonna be a wreck. Same. I'm gonna get haircuts still though, just not face cuts. I am going to get haircuts.
Speaker 2: Haircuts okay, yes, okay, so yeah, nineties day, we'll have to do it before the year ends. That could just be some fun little bonus video. Okay, what would you what else would we have planned?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. Tomorrow's election day?
Speaker 2: Oh my god it is. Yes, I voted early.
Speaker 1: I did not. I don't understand it. There was a massive line by my house. I'm like, what are you doing? Just go on election day?
Speaker 2: No? I vote by mail? What I vote by mail and I vote early?
Speaker 1: Are you too cool for the rule? Oh well you would have to go back to your parents' house. Yes, And also it's just way easier.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: See, if the ballots into your house, you send it in trust.
Speaker 2: They tell you, okay, well I can't get into election integrity mean that I no, no, I understand.
Speaker 1: I just mean the mail. Sometimes it doesn't work. But that's why you could track your vote on a mail of that mail. Yes, why as a scanned.
Speaker 2: It is when your ballot scanned.
Speaker 1: With such technology. What do I know?
Speaker 2: This is the thing. I was a poll worker in twenty twenty one. Yeah you were, and so, yeah, I worked the election. I know how the machines work.
Speaker 1: I missed the old school ones. Man, go in there, pull the lever of the curtain. Click click click, click, click, click click click click, Bring done your nick If I got to experience that, did you so?
Speaker 2: In Mammouth County where I was poll working before, now they have the new machines. Ye used to have a giant book that they would have to sign next to their name, the Holy Arts, And now they have IDs just a quick scanner thing, and now it's like a whole big touch screen board. It's so much cooler. When I was doing it, you'd have to be like, oh, I need assistance. It was like you'd always hear Old people being like, I can't press the hard enough.
Speaker 1: Did you steal munchkins from Agnes at the table next to you?
Speaker 2: It was actually really fun to work the machines, just because I don't know. They seem like, how do they work? I just wanted to know how they worked. And then I saw it and I was like, well, that's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Well, Andy, let's see what cereal you vote for today.
Speaker 2: Well, regardless of who you're voting for, vote, vote, vote vote. It is a right.
Speaker 1: Everybody should vote. I don't care who you're voting for. You need to vote. It's funny because a couple of years ago my daughter was like, I don't care about vot ang and now she's almost an age and she's like, ah, I wish I could vote this year exactly. She's just she's just a little shy. People thought for your right to vote.
Speaker 2: So you need to exercise your democratic right and vote in every election.
Speaker 1: That's suffrage, period. The suffrage is that what that means suffrage is voting women's suffrage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we're both not in that camp, but.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but what voting? What does suffrage mean? I mean you're asking me, like, I know, but I mean, that's that's the voting thing.
Speaker 2: It's the voting thing.
Speaker 1: You do that again, it's.
Speaker 2: Yes, suffrage.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, look at that. Look at you with the words. All right, okay, suffrage. I'm suffering right now, Andrew, So what you over? What let's go here? I am eager, enthusiastic. This could have been a bull chat, so excited. Let's make this a bull chat.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, let's not why we haven't done a ball chat in like three weeks.
Speaker 1: Because I said election days tomorrow and it won't make sense. Oh please, Like, we can't do two episodes coming out the same day. I mean, I guess we could. I mean, I don't care. I mean, I'm gonna open the cereal unless we just keep going.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm fine to keep chatting. We haven't chatted in quite some time.
Speaker 1: I have to leave this building by eleven. I have a DMV appointment today.
Speaker 2: All right, So if we're done with this, but we don't need to get into the nitty gritty, but we can just be done with this in twenty minutes, a nice.
Speaker 1: Little Well, let's not say any bad words, great or anything controversial. Yeah, because I already opened with the Farmland Fresh Dairries and they're a family friendly company. Yes, and we can't do any bad stuff. And I left the sign up and everything great. So if this is a bull chat, this is a bull chat. Okay, it's a bull chat. Here we go should actually play the thing then, I mean, just to make it official. Well, I mean yeah, I mean here, see we call that a tease.
Speaker 2: That was a nice little teach.
Speaker 1: You did. Make sure you listen to Serial Killers? Well when it comes out today, maybe, well.
Speaker 2: I so, okay, so we can't do a Serial Killers because I talked too much.
Speaker 1: Now, we just talked a lot of other stuff. I mean, but I think that's fine. It is. But you know what, let's get two for one today. Okay. You know, so we already had the conversation there at two for Yeah. Anyway, so I guess we'll go back to voting for a moment, because yesterday when I was driving around, uh, there was a massive, massive line at the local y m c A or why whatever they call the y in my town, and it was like wrapped around the building. My question is, if you live there, okay, and you live near your polling place, why would you just not wait till election day. There's not massive crowds on election day, at least not where I live. You see on TV sometimes where people have to wait hours in line to vote. It's never been like that by you know, in my area.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the thing with early voting is you have to make a plan, right, you want to get your sticker early. I think you also just have to make a plan what are you going to be doing next Tuesday. The fact that we all also don't have off like Election Day isn't just a national holiday.
Speaker 1: School's off now, at least mine is. It never used to be when I was a kid. It should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody should work on election day. That is actually the dumbest idea I think ever. I mean, you're making early voting a thing, which is great, but you should be able to take the day and vote. I don't understand that. It doesn't make sense to me. We have seventeen thousand other holidays. Why can't that be one doesn't make money.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to go to the polls on Tuesday, so I will see you next Tuesday. Huh.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, I already voted by mail, which I've done for every election since twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: In every election ever since I'm eighteen. I mean, dude, I vote for the water district commissioner. If there's an election, I vote.
Speaker 2: I love voting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get more people enthused about it. I don't understand the mindset of someone who's eighteen. Ah, it doesn't like, why are you apathetic? They'll see to that that doesn't make sense. They'll see they will see yeah, because if they don't vote and it doesn't go their way, I'm sorry. What's worse is not voting and sitting back and being like, yeah, well, it's just an unfat two party process.
Speaker 1: Shut up. Well.
Speaker 2: Plus, you either vote or you don't vote. You don't get to complain when you don't vote.
Speaker 1: Plus, I like to see the old lady with the knee brace, and she gives me a lollipop every time I go. I don't know her name. I should after all these years, because the same lady's been there for the last twenty years.
Speaker 2: But I got paid four hundred bucks to do it. When I did it, it was great. I love it. I tried to do it again this year, but nobody got back to me. I loved working that election. It was so much fun.
Speaker 1: They were like, dude, you need to take a step back. I had so much fun. Do you know that, even when I lived in Cedar Rapids for eleven months, I flew home in November to vote.
Speaker 2: I love that, Yeah, genuinely. I again, we should all be that encouraged and wanting to vote.
Speaker 1: You should want to go and have your voice be heard. Although that would have been November of ninety four here, so that was not a presidential year. But I'm sure I still came home to vote because I always did.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was mid midterm I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a governor or something. I don't know. Well, yeah, I do think it's weird that when you live in another state that you go back to your state to vote, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, you could change your registration status.
Speaker 1: I guess you can, but I knew I was only living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa temporarily.
Speaker 2: Well, then it's good that you didn't move it there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I never got a driver's license. I did get license plates, though, which was weird. I got of Iowa license plates, of course you did, Yeah, and you know you know what they were I always get custom plates. It said are you kidding me? Was my license plate because everything that happened to me in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, I was like, are you kidding me? So I figured instead of saying it, I just got the license plate that says, are you kidding me? Cubular nineties BRO nineties nineties B. And that was the Sesqui centennial year of the state of Iowa. You know what that means, Cessqui Centennial two fifty years.
Speaker 2: Of course, Well, America is celebrating its two hundred and fiftieth birthday in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: That's going to be crazy.
Speaker 2: I know, what do we do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Do you know the last time that there was a big celebration for America, Philadelphia had it and they made all this custom stuff and they were putting all this crazy stuff up, but nobody went to any of the parties.
Speaker 1: He was in nineteen seventy six, Yeah, I think it was nineteen seventy six, was the massive bi centennial explosions, fireworks, coins, dollar bills, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: So Philadelphia did do something and they made custom signs the whole nine yards, and nobody went to any of the celebration.
Speaker 1: By the way, growing up, so growing up when you got a quarter, you know, and you're like, oh my god, I got a drummer boy. That was for the bi centennial. That was a nineteen seventy six quarter. It's got the drummer boy guy on the back, the Colonial drummer guy. Yeah, he's on the back of the little flute. Yeah. There was a bunch of coins that were different and bills that were different for nineteen seventy six. That's when they redid the two dollar bill and re reissued it.
Speaker 2: And you were the first person in line to grab it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I was one. Still.
Speaker 2: I could see you being like two to your mometer, being like, this kid's gonna love two dollar bills.
Speaker 1: I mean to me, they used to be cool. Now they're just run of the mill, you know, run of the mill. Yeah, run of the mill. I say, I got in my pocket daily.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you keep stocking up on them. You can't say something is run of the mill when you're the only person has it. You and the other random two dollar bill guy.
Speaker 1: No, I need to keep it going. It's important to me, Okay. The legacy of Thomas Jefferson needs to live on on the money. It does need to live on in the money. Yes, so well, put right, good, I'm glad. I'm glad I could do that for you. Yeah. Yes, they can't. And more machines need to take them. Only the self checkout machines do. Very few people know that. Some vending machines will take them, but not many. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I again, you're just the guy that comes around when it's like valet.
Speaker 1: Oh, I give the guys downstairs bills every day, one a day. Yeah, so what is that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: H we work with like two hundred days a year probably, so it's about four hundred bucks a year and tips and two dollars bills.
Speaker 2: I have over two hundred dollars and two dollars bills that have accumulated from all my years of working here.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that? Because I annoy you and pay you in them. Here's ten dollars for breakfast. I don't want them. See, That's that's my hope, is that when I try to pay people in them, they don't want them, and I'm like, all right, well that's all I got. This actually might be important. Okay, so you keep talking about my crazy money, I'll be right back. I'll go next door.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, Sue, what have you guys been up to? Let me think what's been going on in my life? Umm? Hmm yeah, go vote tomorrow. That's that's exciting. I did postcards for voters. That was really fun. I did five hundred postcards, but only wound up with four fifty because Sam took fifty of them but didn't fill them out and may have lost them. So you talked sent them out. I did postcards for voters.
Speaker 1: Right, Did I get one? Why you would you send me one?
Speaker 2: No? New York is not a swing state.
Speaker 1: I mean according to here look at this, going to the front page of news Day, it.
Speaker 2: Is okay, well maybe in some of the other districts of New York, but New York City certainly not.
Speaker 1: New York State is not. Yeah, but I'm trying to be an investigator right now. Over what Well, my daughter just called me. That was that phone call? Very important? So can you tell me if I left my lunch at home? Can you check the camera? Now? You have to tell me. Do you see her? Do you see her holding anything other than a backpack? She's coming out the door right here. See backpack? But is there anything in her left hand? It's tough to tell. I don't think so. No, you know, because and I made her No, she doesn't have it. I packed her lunch. I rolled up turkey for her, packed it up. I packed a bottle. I packed it up in foil, you know. I put some apple slices in there, and I cut up a cucumbert for her, and nice healthy stuff today, you know. And she left it so disappointing. Sorry, I'm gonna go home and eat it. Good.
Speaker 2: Love that for you. Now you got a nice lunch waiting for you.
Speaker 1: I love cold. Sorry, looks like you walked out of the house without it. Period. I guess I will eat it when I get home. Period. You should buy yourself some hot lunch today. Exclamation point. Oh I loved hot lunch. Loved kids. Don't buy the hot lunch anymore. Didn't even know what it is anymore? Yeah, I very very few kids. It's not cool. It's not cool to walk with the tray with salisbury steak with goop dripping off of it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think they're doing salisbury steaks a but be.
Speaker 1: Pretty nineties bro, mostly eighties. Actually, I just remember Fridays. There was one Friday out of the month that was stuff Cress pizza to Day. That was a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would do stuff cross Pea to day. And now that I'm older, I'm convinced it was just Dejoorno's that they just got out and unfroze and cut it up instaid it was.
Speaker 1: It was definitely some some brand. I mean the school didn't make it there.
Speaker 2: I just also remember hot dogs. You'd always get either baked beans or string beans, and I vivid, like I could taste the string beans with.
Speaker 1: The water all the water.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. In meat loaf they had meat loaf. I remember that, and I wish we had that cheeseburger day or hot dog. Yeah, hot dog was not good. Andrew Fink Sorry, I might allege to use people less whatever fourth grade it was, I can because I have a terrifying fear of throw up. It was the first week of school that first Friday, it was hot dog Day, and he got sick in my classroom. And I never had a hot dog ever again in school because I was like, everyone's getting sick off of them.
Speaker 1: I can't do that. We never had hot dogs in school. That was they were boiled. I love boiled. I don't get boiled hot dogs. I grew up on. I grew up on boiled hot dogs just because you grew It's just nasty.
Speaker 2: Like, don't you prefer grilled hot dog?
Speaker 1: Do you boil corn? Boiled corn? Corn and hot dogs have two different texts. Put both on the grill. Same thing, grilled, boil, same thing, chicken, grilled chicken, boil you boiled chicken? Why would I boiled chicken because it cooks it? When have you boiled chicken? I've had boiled chicken before. When are you a dog? Do you eat boiled chicken? White rice? When you make chicken boiled chicken in the soup.
Speaker 2: It dissolves, and it's usually a cooked rotisserie chicken that you just peel.
Speaker 1: Oh no, sir, no, you make You get a little oven stuff or roaster, a little hen whatever, and you put that in the water, uncooked, and you cook it hot dogs.
Speaker 2: I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't get like, I don't. It tastes It's almost like just a blowney stick.
Speaker 1: At that point, you're unlocking memories that are just so fast fantastic, Like I would boil too hot dogs, open up a can of beans. I would slice the hots up. I would put them in the ball of beans, mix it together. And that was such a that was such an awesome childhood lunch, being franks and beans, beanies and weenies. However, the can of Campbell's pork and beans, that was gross. And the Spaghettio's, but the sliced frank Si meatballs awesome.
Speaker 2: Spaghetti's just in general, I can't like I like Spaghettios delicious.
Speaker 1: I would eat. I would even hold out the can like a hope with a thing on a stick. Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to be convinced that you may be like a sociopath, but now I am fully convinced.
Speaker 1: I'm widely known for just opening cans and eating things.
Speaker 2: I remember, you drink pea juice.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I don't pease.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I eat them cold out of the can. Like So, when if I'm making vegetable, I usually use frozen and I put it in the microwave or fresh, you know. But sometimes I have vegetable in the cans, especially when it's canned can sell. It's like a quarter for a can of peas. So I'll open up a can of peas, string beans, mixed vegetables, whatever it is. And before I even put them in the bowl to microwave, I'll eat handfuls of it and there'll be nothing. Corn, especially cold corn to the can. So good. No, No, you be corn on a salad, don't you. Yeah, but like stumped out of a can, like the juice dump out. But the juice is so sweet, so good.
Speaker 2: No, not those sweets so good, so bulpy and gross.
Speaker 1: Now cream corn. I can't eat out the can, thank you Jesus. That has to be heated up.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 2: Though I love a good cream corn, I will say it's steakhouses. There's two things I wanted a steakhouse either cream corn.
Speaker 1: Cream spinach.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: I love cream spinach, yes. But the cream corn for me, I like it when it has full kernels of corn, not that cut up stuff like the grounded up. No, I want cream and I want full kernel corn. So you're saying you don't want creamed corn meal. They don't actually like cream the corn, dude, It's just they put a bunch of cream.
Speaker 2: I don't think that they're sitting there milk and a cob of corn.
Speaker 1: No, not like that. Though, but they yes, they mush it up, but I like also when they have full current. Yes, that's the way I like it. I don't.
Speaker 2: My sister tried to make a corn something or other for Thanksgiving. And let me tell you the amount of sour cream and cheese I want to what is it called cream cheese? I vehemently dislike sour cream. I loathe sour cream.
Speaker 1: I just had blueberries and sour cream yesterday. Please so good?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I told you my dad ate that girl. You're the doll up a daisy girl. Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: It's not for me. Dollop of daisy, No, dollop of Farmland Fresh dairies. Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Love that they make sour cream too, well, that may be the only thing.
Speaker 1: There's cow face on the sour cream.
Speaker 2: Maybe the only thing I can't have from them.
Speaker 1: Down with Daisy, Down with days? Are you going back to nineties? Yes?
Speaker 2: Are we at the nineties? Wood stuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I got called out at the oyster fest last weekend or two weekends.
Speaker 2: You went to an oyster fest. Oh my god, that's why we need more bull chats, because I don't know these things.
Speaker 1: Oyster Bay long Island is known for Hello oysters, so they have an Oyster Fest every year, and right after the five K that we ran, which I did fairly well in what was Your Time? Thirty seven minutes, thirty six thirty six great? Love that. Yeah. My girlfriend came in third nice, which was great, and then we walked over to the oyster Fest.
Speaker 2: Do you like oysters?
Speaker 1: Just preface with that. I listen, I'm I'm gonna say no, but I haven't really tried them. Fried Yeah, on the shell that looked like mucus. No, I can't do it. I know people put hot sauce and lemon and the whole thing and just slurp it down. But to me, immediate lamenta vomit because I'm just thinking mucus. That's what it looks like to me. That's the consistency and resilient cheese breads. I don't know what that is. If they're like little.
Speaker 2: Cheddar puffs, but the inside of them almost has like a snotty consistency. No, I can't do snot, but they are the most fantastic little things. Brozie bites. I love a brozzie bite.
Speaker 1: I have an idea. Let's take a break we'll come back right after this. Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years.
Speaker 1: And we're back. Great. Oh my god, twenty minutes in. Look at us just shooting the breeze. Wow, I gotta go. We've better end this. But anyway, back to the oyster. This time, I was. I was. I was called out because you know, I love fair corn. You know, you go to the thing and they give you the roasted corn with the cob and the whole thing and husk and get everything things in your teeth, y everything, you know, And I said, yes, may I have one corn? Please? No butter? And it's like record scratch. Everybody stop turned around looking at me like what, like why is that bad? If it's good corn. If it's good sweet Long Island corn, it's sweet, and you don't need the butter. I didn't want to get it all over my hands. I didn't have wipes. The napkins are not sufficient that they give you, and I just didn't want to have greasy hands all day. Butter's delicious. Gotta watch the claster all plus, the corn is sweet and delicious. I don't need that. Okay, you know, just like lobster. I'll eat lobster without butter everything.
Speaker 2: So I am not a seafood like.
Speaker 1: There's no seafood lover in you.
Speaker 2: I like seafood the Newman's own.
Speaker 1: It's a basically how fast you come up with the wrong answer. So that was wrong, just for clarity. That was a red lobster for the seafood, red lobster for the seafood lover in you.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing about Red Lobster, sorry to go off on a tangent here, okay, is that the company got bankrupt basically because of.
Speaker 1: The endless shrimp deals. Yes, and they were like, this was the worst idea. We just kept giving away so much shrimp. They still do have it one day a week now. Do they still do cheddarbabe? Oh my god, yes, I love a cheddar. If you order on the app or something like that, they'll give you twelve Cheddar babiscuits for free.
Speaker 2: Somebody really has to talk to them because I feel like from something's wrong in the management there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They came back out because you know clock guy, he took care of him. A flavor flave, he brought him out.
Speaker 2: I love flavor flave. When I met him, I said, thank you so much for being a huge part of my child. Yeah, flavor of Love led to I love New York l Is this surreal life?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Those are all my shows. I love a good seafood tower. I let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: I will f up a cocktail shrimp every time I see, Oh my god, like dozens of.
Speaker 1: Don't care. I love the cocktail sauce. It is kind of annoying if they don't peel them for you, but I'll take it. When we were just in Portugal, you mean Portugal. No, No, that's the way I say it now, because I'm European, isn't it Spanish? Portugal European and Spanish?
Speaker 2: I mean Portuguese.
Speaker 1: It is its own language. But they have some Spanish words, for sure they do. Yeah, but it is its own you know, really good at Spanish? Now, great, one day we'll explore that. Dia cool. Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I had clams, and they also gave us shrimps, but they kept the heads on.
Speaker 1: I don't like shrimps. I don't like when you say it like that. I know the whole thing. It's okay, but I don't like shrimps either, just because of the environment. We've been brought up in what the word shrimps? Shrimp? You don't really put the s on it.
Speaker 2: Really, if there's a platter of them, there's a whole platter.
Speaker 1: Of shrimps, a whole right, you said shrimps.
Speaker 2: No, if there's a platter of them, it's a platter of shrimps.
Speaker 1: Not really. I know this is a whole thing on our show for yous David Katz, the whole thing and the date, but it's really not. It's not right. I mean it is, but it's not. It could be, but it doesn't.
Speaker 2: So if I brought you clams, yeah, I brought you a platter of clams, that's different.
Speaker 1: There's some I brought you a platter of lobster. There are some words that that are plural on its own. Crab.
Speaker 2: I brought you a platter of crab, not platter of crabs.
Speaker 1: Well we're gonna have soft shell crab crabs. Here's a bunch of crab.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's not right. Okay, that is not right.
Speaker 1: I don't want to deal with this. Now, go on with your story. Well, now I'm so lost in the sauce, and I can't remember where the seafood tower.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love cocktail shrimps, and I'll say shrimps. I don't care there's plural. There's multiple shrimps in the Tower's fine.
Speaker 1: I was brought up with just shrimp as plural. I was brought up. Yeah, as if this is like generation, yeah, the millennials, it's different.
Speaker 2: I don't I really don't think that a little Okay, cool, we really got it. We have to go What else comes in a seafood tower.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's there's uh clams. Usually no, it's the raw seafood tower. So there's lobster, yeah, crab, shrimp, lobster. I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying, but I need either butter or the cocktail stuff to dip it in.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, cocktail sauce. For sure. It's not very it's not popular among people. Usually it's butter. But I put mine in cocktail sauce.
Speaker 2: I love like they closed it by me, but just be claused before it closed.
Speaker 1: Oh the close we're supposed to go there. I know they closed it.
Speaker 2: And now it's the boil, and the boil just doesn't do the same for me, is it's more like a pasta sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be Claus sauce.
Speaker 2: It was so spicy, an old bay filled and I loved that thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna have to get rolling now. I do appreciate you. Thank you for listening to this impromptu. I was having so much fun. I was as well. But I have a DMV appointment. I can't miss it because you know DMV who They are not happy to be there, do you know. So I had to get five vehicles renewed the other day and I went in there and uh, She's like, nah, we got a limit of two. I'm like what, Like were we talking about? It's like corporations too. I'm like, where's this say that? How am I supposed to know this? It's like ask my supervisor and I did and she's like, yeah, two. So I had a different corporation on one of the vehicles, so I was able to do three and I have two left. So I had to make another appointment for today to get the other two done. How long does it take to do that? Five minutes each one? And the place is empty now because it's reservations. It's not like it used to be. You walk in, they get your ticket, three minutes up. Done. It's really it's actually, it's actually, I don't want to say enjoyable, but it's not as it's not as chaotic and hectic as it used to be.
Speaker 2: Well, I was pissed off because I got my license renewal thing. Yeah, and I was like, ooh cool, license renewal. Great, Now I don't have to go because they have everything on file.
Speaker 1: You need your real ID, you got to go. I thought I was getting a real ID.
Speaker 2: I paid the money for the twenty bucks to do it. I'm like, wait, by mail, No, no, by mail. They sent me this whole thing being like great, you're good.
Speaker 1: Then I get it. It's not even a real ID.
Speaker 2: So I just paid twenty bucks for an ID that I'm gonna have to change in two years twenty twenty five six, Oh they changed it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's ever gonna be a thing, but you never know.
Speaker 1: People just bring their passports instead.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, or if you're a Global Entry member and they give you that card.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what that is. I don't know any of that is.
Speaker 2: Do you know have Global Entry? Why would I do have tsa pree.
Speaker 1: No, why would I No, I don't fly enough. It doesn't. Yeah, you do. You also understand I'm not going to get it for my whole family, Like, I'm not spending all this money. The kids barely travel, so when they come with me, I'm gonna be like, hey see you guys, I'll just leave them on the line.
Speaker 2: Well, you know for like just say one hundred bucks right now, Hu, you get it for five years. So you're spending twenty bucks or three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: For my kids too. It's no, I'm not doing it, dumb gotta go. Thank you for listening to this.
Speaker 2: Yet you'll be like you'll spend on other things that make no sense, Yeah, like two dollars bills, Yeah, no, that's this is money.
Speaker 1: Or like if they go to a concert or something. I'm sure you spend money on merch you mean cereal for the podcast that we're about to record. Thank you for listening to bowl Chat. Please follow us on Instagram at Serial Killers PC. Yes, and that's Andrew puggam Zi Scotti b We gotta go say clink Andrew clink and go vote, Yeah, go vote unless you're listening to this after election day, then vote next year or the year after that. Okay, bye,