Speaker 1: I just wanted to know how you came up with the don't.
Speaker 2: Be of the name, because there's a bunch of donkeys out in street.
Speaker 1: That is why, Charlemagne to you live a life where we light are tongue based off COOLi las thing we never would say on the Breakfast Club and the words of Charlemagne to God, he's a donkey cow man.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne, you've given donkey of to day to who? Now?
Speaker 1: Well, donkey of today for Thursday, August thirty first goes to Matthew Day.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Matthew is a thirty year old ad executive from here in New York City. According to LinkedIn, he is a graduate of Penn State and is a co founder of Ribbie Media and he is the what is the film's head of the firm's head of clients success Well, he was busted for disorderly conduct. Now I want the record to show he was in Florida when this happened. What do you, Uncle Sharlotte always say about the great.
Speaker 2: State of Florida? Say it with me.
Speaker 1: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida. Now, I don't know what part of New York City he was from, but I do know he was in Florida. And this is why you shouldn't drink the tap water ever in Florida. Okay, when you drink the tap water in Florida, you become a Florida fool. Right, These are the things they don't tell you on the news people. Now I need the record that also showed it. I think this charge of disorderly conduct it's too light for set offense.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Whenever I hear stories like this, I think about two things, the person who did the offense and the victim, Because I think to myself, how are you get in a.
Speaker 2: Position like Matthew Day? What's going on in his brain? Okay?
Speaker 1: What substance was he on that made him do what he did? And I also think about being the victim and having to experience what they experienced from Matthew Day. Well, God damn it, Uncle Sharlah, please tell us what the hell Matthew Day did. Well, Matthew was arrested for allegedly urinating, peeing, taking a leak, emptying his bladder from a rooftop bar in Florida onto several victims.
Speaker 2: This is so dumb.
Speaker 1: Cops charge that Matthew Day entered the rooftop bar, pulled his penis out of his shorts, and decided that everybody below him needed to be sponsored by mellow Yellow.
Speaker 2: Okay, this man was treating.
Speaker 1: His penis like a bottle of champagne after an NBA team won a championship, just spraying it everywhere.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: This news report says several passive bys were struck with urine. Security spotted Day relieving himself and escorted the defendant out of the bar into police custody. Now I think about the police in this situation too. Do you wait until he finishes pan or do you arrest him mid screen? And do you let him wash his hands before you cut him? Because I don't believe officers would have to touch his hands directly in a situation like this, but when you bring him in for fingerprinting, you definitely do. But I think the officers wear gloves anyway. Matthew Day was arrested in charged with disorderly conduct on the premises of a licensed establishment, a misdemeanor. He was released on five hundred dollars bond. Discharge is way too light, America, Okay, Matthew needs to be charged with sexual assault?
Speaker 2: Are some type of sexual battery? Okay?
Speaker 1: He peed on several people without their consent? Okay, what happened to assault by bodily fluid?
Speaker 2: All right, Florida, y'all don't have that on the books. What about public lewdness?
Speaker 1: Okayness is behavior that is sexually suggestive and decent.
Speaker 2: Are offensive?
Speaker 1: Okay, you gave several strangers golden showers without their consent.
Speaker 2: I don't care that he was peeing.
Speaker 1: If your penis is out in public, you should be charged with something of a sexual nature. And if any bodily fluid comes out of your penis on to someone else without their consent, then you should be treated like a sex offender. I'm not saying this man is all kelly, but based off the circumstances, I think.
Speaker 2: He believed he could fly.
Speaker 1: Now, a criminal complaint noted that Matthew Day showed an indication of alcohol influence. Of course, okay, nobody does this sober. But once again, men, we gotta move with discipline. You have to make better choices because the choices you make make you. He's thirty with a lot to lose, all right, Because the criminal charge may just be a mismeaning that don't mean nothing because the silk suit's gonna cost him. I don't know what kind of paper he touching, but you peede on me, sir. Okay, I am traumatized. I think he might have been eating asparagus, your honor, and I'm allergic to asparagus.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I can't even use urinals anymore because I know what it feels like to be one. Okay, I can't even listen to the classic record Pushing Pee by Gunn and No more Yanna.
Speaker 2: I am traumatized by what happened to me.
Speaker 1: The marl of the story is everything you work for can go to waste with one wrong decision. Please give Matthew day the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are the doggie.
Speaker 3: Of the day, all the dogee, all the day.
Speaker 1: Ye. This should definitely be a strong a crime now, because I'm not sure somebody correct me on this, but somebody told me a long time ago that if you get caught peeing in public and New Jersey, you gotta register. The sexophant may be true today. What I don't know, I've only heard that because you said it. I heard that before, say it again. If you he caught peeing in public and you got to registered sex Wow, I don't know how true that is. They say, if you get caught peeing in Jersey and you wanted the people that take their pants and pull their pants all the way down in the ankles, and you know sometimes you walk in the stall and you see people got their pants all the way down to their ale. So you got registered and sex offender. Man, you get charged in public loudoness, man, you got your ass out for the world to see.
Speaker 2: It's definitely looting this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know about the sex offender oh waity.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah wait, yes, penalties this has possible consequences if charged with louts sex offender.
Speaker 2: Registry because kids can be walking past if you're being in public, right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Penalties for violating public ordination or or facing related charges can include sex offender regist.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you I heard that before. Man, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: If he was out on time and somebody was paying in public and the person just screamed.
Speaker 2: Out, hey man, you better stop that. You don't get charge's sex offender. Your draft would be crazy. Damn sa Ain't nobody gonna believe you. You got goddamn sign. I'm like, nah, I just got coughteeing in public? All right, Nope, keep the kids away for you. Wow. All right, well, thank you for that dog in the day. Yes, indeed.
Speaker 3: Now when we come back, just fix my mess. Eight hundred five eight five.
Speaker 2: One oh five one.
Speaker 3: If you're having relationship problems with any type of issue, you can call Jess right now. Phone lines are wide open. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go.
Speaker 1: To Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.