Speaker 1: Hello everybody, Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan, warmly joined today by a couple of guys who are not dressed as they usually are. It's Andrew Erickson.
Speaker 2: As I mean, I'm the Dolphins head coach. Give the ball, aham and got to a back. Let's go. Let's go Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Remember we do have an audio only audience, so I want you need to actually say it out loud and not just trust people to know your costume, which does look great by the way. Ericson he is rocking the Mike McDaniel offense here, you know for Halloween fits. Who are you?
Speaker 3: I'm dan Quinn, coming off a big game. Didn't play our greatest game against the Bears last week, but you know, pulled off a pretty big play at the end. So floating on clouds right now.
Speaker 2: Favorite to win the Coach of the Year, dan Quinn. Congrats to you.
Speaker 3: Really ahead of Matt Lafleur, you are in first place. Play calling wizardry that he has overseen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe dan Quinn's coaching extends as far as he's lucky enough to have Jade Daniels be an MVP candidate as a rookie he's been he's been good. I don't I don't actually don't want to like disparage Dan Quinny. He's been good, but yeah, I think well Floor has been more impressive. I would agree.
Speaker 3: Quinn's doing a terrific job, though. I mean, the Commanders are one of the funnest stories in the NFL this season. Without question.
Speaker 1: It is Halloween, of course, that's why we were addressed up. I am. I'm rocking the closest thing I have to Sean McVay, I don't really own any costumes or anything, but it's a it's a hoodie that has that coloring, and I've got the hair and facial hair for it, so I figured that's what i'd go with. I did not get the headset rocking like you two did, so you guys definitely both look more like coaches than I do, and and I respect it.
Speaker 2: Well because you didn't show up with the headset. You got to give us the coach speak. What are you expecting, Kyrien Williams are going to be split a play Quorum's pooka gonna play snapcount? What do you think? What do you think, Sean ovay, What's what's going on? Coach? You know.
Speaker 1: You know, guys, I just I just got I'm not good at impressions. I can't do it. I'm also kind of sick, you know, guys. You know, I just I really think cam Akers is gonna be huge this year. I want to trade back for him and give him the workout here. I fully recognize I have no ability to impersonate anybody, So that's not me thinking I have a good Sean McVay impression, just that I've been told on occasion that I kind of look like and when I wear the sweatshirt. So that's that's what I'm going with. That's my best, uh my best impression. Do you do you have a Mike McDaniel for us Erickson?
Speaker 2: I do not have a Mike McDaniel. It's just, I mean, I don't know what does he I mean, he's really smart. He's a smart guy, smarter than I am, So I don't know. I mean, I guess my impersonation.
Speaker 1: Would be could deny you could deny vaping on the sideline during a game?
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 2: I could talk about how I spent two weeks in the bunker devising ways to get John who Smith the ball. Over two weeks fresh period. So that's about it. Though for my impersonations of mister Mike Daniel, we can't really have continue impression owned by the bills, including this week.
Speaker 1: Most likely we cannot really have fits to an impression of dan Quinn because I would have to bleep out every other word.
Speaker 3: Dude, is so.
Speaker 2: Throwing your headset all over the place like after the Hailmars.
Speaker 1: We're having some fun. Like I said, we are recorded obviously Thursday morning, so it is Halloween. Happy Halloween to everybody who is listening and watching, and hopefully this weekend Slated Games is full of treats more than tricks for your fantasy teams. This is our start sit show. We're gonna go through our favorite starts of the week, sits waiver ads. Are we starting or sending them some touchdown calls at the end of the show. It's our weekly Thursday show and a quick reminder for everyone. All of our weekly consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. One last Halloween related thing, guys before we jump in, We've been doing this kind of internal at work candy bracket over the last couple of days kind of put together by HR and some of our coworkers. We're i think, going into the championship today, who is your guys as one of one of candy And I'm gonna say, I don't know if you're gonna pick this, but I'm gonna take Recy's peanut butter cups out of the equation because I think that is most people's one to one, and so just for the sake of mixing it up, if that was gonna be your one one, let's pick something else. Ericson what do you got?
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't put me on the spot like that when you take away the answer that I want to give. I know that's I try to I'm in the I'm in the I like to be right, not not trying to diversify. So I'm sorry, I'm just going with Reese's peanut butter cup. I can give you my last ranking, Dot completely ignored. I can give you the zero zero, which is Dots the worst candy ever.
Speaker 1: You know, you know who tweeted this morning what his one on one one is is d Bro and he's a candy corn. So I thought that's what you were going to say for your zero zero I think, I think. I think candy corn is gets a bad rap sometimes, but it's closer to Round fourteen than it is to a round one pick in my opinion fits. What about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with that. I like candy corn, but it is not the one on one, so I'll go with KitKat. I mean, recess would certainly be in the conversation, Twix would be in the conversation, and one that got short shrift and got blown out in the first round in our competition. I love whopper. I'm a big whoppers guy, and whoppers stoppers are. Whoppers are devisive. My wife is like, what are you doing with She thinks whoppers are just horrible.
Speaker 2: The kids kept bringing all the whoppers. You're like, oh, baby, come to me, come to daddy, let's go.
Speaker 3: And the great thing is my kids did not like whoppers, so when they were of trick or treating age, I was coming in hoovering up all the whoppers. Baby.
Speaker 1: I quite like candy, but I'm pretty specifically candy. I like, I don't I don't do sour candies. I don't really love fruit candies that much either, Like I don't hate skittles or like Jolly Ranchers or whatever, but like they're not my favorite, and I also don't like caramel, so Snickers, Milky Way twigs like those are all pretty much ruled out for me. My Tier one is Recee's peanut butter cups and kit kats, so so those are both mentioned. I'll name the top of my Tier two, which is Eminem's, and I'll take any variety peanut m and ms, the like Crispy Eminem's, the peanut butter Eminem's, regular Mini em and M's are great. They're just classic, and I don't think they get enough enough hype for Like when I was sugar treating Eminem's, that was a top three candy you could put in my bag. I was really thrilled if I got any kind of Eminems. So they just got eliminated actually in our in our bracket. So we'll see how that wraps up. But yeah, you have to do candy talk on Halloween, right, so.
Speaker 2: Let's jump in.
Speaker 1: Speaking of adding candy to you to your bucket, how about some adding players to your off the waiver wire. That was a rough transition, but we're gonna power through. Are we starting or sitting these waiver Wire ads in week nine, there weren't a ton of options. I didn't feel like there were really any good running back options to even pick this week. Everybody was either too largely rostered already or just somebody that like is really more of a backup, like Stash guy. So I went away from any running backs in this section. We're gonna start with a couple of receivers here. Cedric Tillman the clear top option here. He is the recent's peanut butter cup of the Week nine waiver Wire in my opinion, fits you do the waiver Wire show. What was your approach to adding Tilman this week? I'm really excited Adam everywhere? And are you starting him in week nine?
Speaker 3: Oh you Mede my flag plant player from last week who had ninety nine yards and two touchdowns. Yes, so I am starting Cedric Tillman in a couple of leagues this week. I did pick him up. Spent pretty aggressively with fab in a couple of leagues. So for this week, the good news is that you know, things have gone swimmingly for Tillman lately the last couple of weeks and last week in jamis Winston's first start of the season seven ninety nine and two. Great stat line, but the matchup against the Chargers isn't that great. The Chargers of a lot of the third fewest fantasy points and third fewest receiving yards to wide receivers, and the Chargers are just really good at uglying up games. I'm a little worried about that, but we do know that Jameis Winston is going to throw aggressively downfield. The only thing is that Tillman's got to share targets with Elijah Moore, Jerry Judy, those guys are getting targets to and of course David Nijoku, who is at least the equal of the wide receivers in offense. So I've got Tillman wide receiver thirty two. I think in most normal sized leagues he has a wide receiver three or flex play.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be like a prisoner of the moment and just overreacting to you know, he had the best game of the bunch. He didn't even lead the team in targets in this last week. But I was in the stadium, I was in Cleveland for that game. Disappointing finished for me, I thought Tillman looked like the most legitimate star receiver of the bunch, Like in just just the eye test alone, I felt like he was the guy that looked most like in Alpha, he was the guy that looked most like I could see two months from now sitting here and calling him a league winner. I was like, so thoroughly impressed by Tilman, by his connection with Winston. Now was a banged up Ravens secondary. I kind of expected the Browns to throw, you know, all over the Ravens defense in this one, and they did. But I just thought Tilman looked looked like genuinely like a star.
Speaker 3: Honestly, He's He's physically imposing, for sure.
Speaker 1: Very much.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: I've seen some people kind of throwout the cop to like maybe you know the next Nico Columns as like this kind of physical specimen who takes a couple of years and then gets the right quarter back. Except in this case, direct quarterback isn't Scrout, it's Jamis Winston, which is fun ericson what are you doing with Tilman this week?
Speaker 2: I think he's a wide receiver three. I have him ranked pretty close to her. FITS has him at wide receiver thirty five. I think You just need to be aware that last week is probably not going to be a repeat performance this week. Last week it was kind of the perfect storm forty five pass attempts for Jamis Winston against a banged up secondary that they knew they had to throw the ball on. This Chargers game screams much more of a kind of a grosser game. Playing against the Chargers team that likes to run the football. You could see the Browns, I mean, lean on the run a little bit more. Look at the Chargers defense. I think it's a little bit weaker against the run. Then in the past, they don't really stack the box, they don't really try to stop the run. So I think maybe could see a little bit more Nick Chubb. So I don't think that he's the still think he's a wide receiver three because he's good, and I think that you're gonna see probably a more dramatic fall off with the Jerry Judy's the Elijah Moores of the world. And I still think that in joke, was probably still like the number one overall in terms of targets in this offense. But I think he's an okay start. I just wouldn't expect him to get you know, one hundred receiving yards and two touchdowns again.
Speaker 1: Do you agree with that last point? Fits that in Djoku's number one ahead of these receivers.
Speaker 3: I kind of do. Yeah. I mean, I like Nijoku is a must start absolutely now. And it's it's funny because he was borderline unusable earlier in the season, just like last.
Speaker 2: Year, you couldn't use it. They got round Watson and then he just went on a tear. Just do it again.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess like I would put Tilman as like he's a guy if I have him on my roster. I'm I'm looking for a place a way to start him this week, but I am managing expectations like you're certainly not expecting almost one hundred yards and two touchdowns again. Another receiver, a young guy, rookie Kean Coleman fits is somebody we talked a lot about on the Dynasty Show in the off season. Now seeing him kind of started to put it together a bit more. In this Bill's offense, they did Adamari Cooper, so it's not like he's the only target option any more. Khalushi Kirov obviously playing well too, but again rookie receivers in the second half of the rookie season. That's just a profile I want to go after as much as I possible we can. So if you added Coleman this week, are you starting him in Week nine?
Speaker 3: Borderline? And it's fun that we're getting to see this guy start to shine, like his ball skills are just freaky good. I've got him at wide receiver thirty six this week. He's just got a very wide range of outcomes. We just can't count on a lot of targets for him when he is sharing with Amari Cooper, Khalil Shakir, Dalton Kinkaid, James Cook, and we've got an offensive coordinator in Joe Brady who loves to run the ball. So fortunately, though, Keon Coleman is the kind of wide receiver who can pop on a limited number of targets. He's had seven in each of the last two weeks. He had in Week seven one hundred and twenty five yards against the Titans, in Week seven seventy yards and a touchdown last week against Seattle. So even with seven targets not a big target total, he has come through in each of the last two weeks. Boomer best flex option, though, I think just because we can't really on him being seriously involved. Maybe he makes a big play or two, but you know he's not going to get double digit targets. It's just not how this offense works.
Speaker 2: Erickson, I think I'm a little more optimistic about Keon Coleman this week. I'm not really looking at the matchup per se. It's just this is a rookie who was drafted at the top of the second round that is breaking out before our eyes. Why aren't we more excited about Keon Coleman. Yeah, I get that there's other targets in this offense, but who's the quarterback? Josh Allen like he can get by on maybe not as much volume as some of these other wide receivers. You look at what he's done over the last basically through the first eight weeks of the season, his receiving yards over expectation third most by rookie wide receiver, trailing only Jamar Chase and Justin Jefferson. That's the bucket of what he's done through eight weeks of the NFL season, and we're kind of ranking him EH wide receiver three. I feel like we need to be buying into what we're seeing in this breakout with Keon Coleman, because Fitz said it. He looks great like he is making contested catches in the red zone. So yeah, if he only gets five targets, well, I think that half of those are going to come in the end zone so he can come down with a touchdown. He's shown the big play ability. He has chemistry with Josh Allen, more so than Amari. Cooper's still new to the team, so I think that yes, the raw target volume hasn't really been there for him, but the high value opportunities. He's the air yards leader last two weeks, red zone target leader the last two weeks, and he still has a twenty two percent target chair, which is still really good. And I think one of the things to point out about his role, it's changed a little bit. Josh Allen is now looking for him on third downs. That's something that was not the case in the beginning of the season. So you're starting to see the trust with Josh Allen. And if I have to push my chips on on a receiver that's attached to Josh Allen, like that's the bet I'm making. I feel like it's going to work out for you most times. So I like Kean Coleman. Somebody asked me in discord, A'mari Cooper or Keon Coleman, and I had Cooper ranked ahead of him, just because you know he's the veteran. But then I thought about it and like, I don't think I would rather start a mark. I mean, both guys have boom or bust potential, but who's shown more the last two weeks when both guys been into playing in the same offense, It's been key On Coleman. So again, I think both guys have Like Fitz, I think boom or bust is the right way to approach it. But this rookie's breaking out and I don't want to miss it, So I'm going to chase these booms.
Speaker 1: Fits what other waiver wire ad. Since I didn't have any good running backs, I wanted to throw a quarterback in here in Jamis Winston. We already kind of talked about that offense a bit with Cedric Tillman was awesome against the Ravens again an appealing matchup. You know, guys that beat up Baltimore defense, but Jamis looked good. There's talent on the offense around him. If he plays at at a decent level, like even if people were saying the whole time, like if Deshaun Watson was just an average quarterback, this team would be a playoff contender. And you know, I think Jamis can at least give them average quarterback play. So what do you make of him starting in Week nine in that Chargers matchup?
Speaker 3: Oh, I am in his ECR is QB eighteen. I have got him QB nine. So Jamis is, Yeah, Jamis is just gonna let it. Rint Man so forty one past ten last week in his first start of the season, and Jamis throws it aggressively downfield. Here's an interesting stat from our good friend Jacob Gibbs of CBS. Jamis had two hundred and seventy five catchable air yards against the Ravens last week. The previous high and catchable air yards for any quarterback this season Brock Purdy with two hundred and thirteen, and only two other quarterbacks have produced two hundred or more catchable air yards in a game this season, Jordan Love and Dak Prescott. So I realized the matchup with the Chargers is not great, and there's always a chance Jamis is going to throw multiple interceptions because he is such an aggressive downfield passer. I don't care. I want this dude in my lineup.
Speaker 1: And by the way, essentially through multiple interceptions in this game, even when he was great that just weren't caught. We don't need to talk any more about that though. Eric said, Jamis Winston, where are you ranking him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm more in line with where ECR has him. But I mean, I can't say I'm not convinced by fits about I gotta probably move him up at him as a QB streamer. I know I picked him up in a couple leagues where I had to drop Anthony Richardson. And I mean we saw this with Joe Flaka last year. The dude just let it rip the rest of the season. Didn't really it didn't even matter who he played. You just just started every single week. So I think we're beginning to see this Brown's offense really blossom. And if Winston's out there on your waiver wire, it's still not too late to hop on the bandwagon. I think the Browns win in an upset in this game. If they win and means they're scoring touchdowns. So yes, the Browns have impending regression because they could never score their team total with Deshaun Watson. Well, they got out with the team total last week with Winston, and I think you're going to continue to see that trend over and over and over again. So yeah, I'm gonna start. I'm gonna have to move him up.
Speaker 1: Do you don't think just quickly fits like this is like a long term Like if you had him in dynasty, would you be looking to just sell high if your rebuilding team hold on, if you're a contending team, Like, what do you make of him like long term? Or is this just like, hey, maybe the back half of the season will be another Joe Flacco.
Speaker 3: It's the interceptions, man. You can't live with the interceptions long term. That's why no one is going to go forward with Jamis Wing as their quarterback of the future. Like he's not going to be anyone's long term plan at QB.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, fits, who is your plant your flag player for week nine?
Speaker 3: Well it's Calvin Ridley, And I'm a little worried now because he has since shown up on the injury report, didn't practice with the shoulder issue on Wednesday. But in the Titans first game after trading away DeAndre Hopkins, Ridley had fifteen targets, ten catches, one hundred and forty three yards. A lot of people have been impatiently waiting for Calvin Ridley to live up to the vast potential he showed early in his career. I'm very encouraged that he was hyper targeted by Mason Rudolph last week with no DeAndre Hopkins in the picture. Optimistic, cautiously optimistic that continues. I don't know, maybe this is my great pumpkin moments. I'll be like Linus in the pumpkin patch waiting for another one hundred yard game for Calvin Ridley. That's fine, man, Just give me my blanket and my flashlight and I'm good.
Speaker 1: Ericson who's your plant, your flag player.
Speaker 2: I'm going with Nick Chubb, someone that you were kind of pushing back on me and Fitz last week, worm about how you liked him a little bit more and although he didn't have a monster game in the box score. Joe Pi Sapia had brought this to me. It was the first game that a running back rushed for fifty yards against the Baltimore Ravens and it was Nick Chubb that was the running back that did it. So he's already talked to the media earlier this week saying he's starting to feel back to himself again, What else is he going to say? But it's encouraging because you're starting to see it in the box score, like he's getting more touched. I mean, he saw almost twenty opportunities in that game, which was going back and forth between a really tough Baltimore Ravens defense. And I talked earlier about how the Browns can score on this Chargers offense. Again, if Fitzblieze Winston is going to be putting up top ten quarterback performance, well, they're going to be moving the ball, They're going to be in red zone opportunities, and what does that mean? Nick Chubb is going to have chances to score touchdowns here? So I look at the Chargers defense. They don't stack the box. They have one of the lowest stackbock rates in the NFL, below ten percent. So if Winston's getting favorable looks in this offense, getting favorable looks to run the football, I think they will they love Nick Chubb like he is there there Again, if it went for Jameis Winston, he would be the top of the town. Nick Chubb coming back from this major knee injury. So I think that Chubb is an interesting player, someone that I think is viewed as an RB three, but I think maybe he can seek into the top twenty four conversation, look at the running backs the Charges have faced. Five of the last six running bicks they face have exceeded their rushing projection. All of them hit at least sixty four rushing yards. Last two weeks, They've allowed five point seven yards per carry over one hundred rushing yards per game to opposing running backs, And Alba Kamara was like, he looked great against this Chargers run defense because they're not selling out to stop the runs. So maybe as they try to avoid Jamis Winston throwing all over them, they try to put more guys in coverage in and let those a little bit lighter in the box. So, yeah, Nick Chubb for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I was just listening back to the tape from last week's show and everything I said about Nick Chubb, like the offense is gonna better, He's gonna have more scoring opportunities. They love this guy. You're now on Boordish. I appreciate. I think I mentioned last too that no running back had gotten fifty yards. It might have been on the Friday Show if you weren't on, But in my I will say I didn't think Chubb was going to get fifty yards. I thought he was going to, you know, get get a touchdown, which is why I thought he was maybe.
Speaker 2: Fans, but points for being for being fair. He still any fans. But but again to.
Speaker 1: Your point, most rushing yards against now there Again we've talked about people keep kind of highlighting the secondary in Baltimore being banged up. They did lose Michael Pierce in that game. Travis Jones is banged up, Like they don't really have INTI your defensive line depth. Brent Urban also didn't play in this one. You know, he had a issue early, so like it was a lot easier to run on this Ravens defense than it was earlier in the year. But still I think impressive, like just the way the way they have been so far, and and also just the usage he's getting in his second game off that injury, Like I was to me that was encouraging for what to expect the rest of the season. So yeah, again, I wasn't saying like Nick Chubb should have been ranked as a top ten guy, but I just you know, I thought he was a little low and I thought look good. I'm very on board with this as your planter flag player for Week nine. The roller coaster of an NFL season is moving right along, and it promises to be a month full of tricks, treats, and of course, touchdowns. And Drafting sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Running it in from the one or an eighty yar bomb. We don't care how they score touchdowns, we just want to bet on them. DraftKings hurt us and is delivering. Ready to place your first bet. Try betting on something simple like a player to score a touchdown. Go to the DraftKings sports Book gap and make your pick. There are a lot of interesting matchups in Week nine, but the clear best game on the slate is Detroit Green Bay. Huge NFC North implications in this one, so of course we need to see and make sure that Jordan Love does end up playing Right now. DraftKings has the lines laying three and a half points and the total in that game is forty eight and a half. Those lines and odds are subject to change, of course, especially as Love's injury status develops leading up into the game. Here's the reason for new customers to do a touchdown dance of their own. Bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars bonus bets. Instantly score big with DraftKings Sports Book the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the DraftKings sports Book app and use code fantasy pros. That's quote Fantasy pros for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets when you betch just five bucks only on DraftKings. The crowd is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight ope and WY or text hope and y four six seven three six nine In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG, dot CO slash ft ball.
Speaker 1: All right, Ericson, let's get into some start sit player debates. Let's start with Kareem Hunt versus JK. Dobbins. Who do you like better this week?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Kareem Hunt. I think it comes down to I like his touchdown equity. I really like the Browns defense playing at home against the Chargers who have kind of opened up the passing game a little bit more. They haven't really been as nearly run heavy. Now that doesn't mean that Dobbins is not involved, because he's been seeing a lot of checkdown targets from Justin Herbert. But I mean Kareem Hunt has just been a full blown workhorse, seeing a massive role in the red zone. Chiefs have one of the highest supplied team totals on the slate against the tam Bay Buccaneers who have been destroyed by Atlanta Falcons running backs. Like So for me, I think that I'm just gonna roll with cream Hunt. And if you got Kaream Hunt, you got to keep rolling with him. Till Pacheco comes back. I think so that's my play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Fitz, what do you think about this one? Dobbins is interesting in that the box score hasn't been quite as strong since those first two weeks, but his snap percentage has gone up since then. He had his highest of the season eighty two percent snaps played in Week eight, even as maybe some of the production has fallen off a bit.
Speaker 3: So he opened with those two hundred yard rushing games, although they did come against the Panthers and the Raiders, so they came into pretty easy matchups. In the five game since, Dobbins has averaged under four yards per carry in every game, at three point one six yards per carry in that five game stretch, so I'm starting to worry if he's running out of steam a little bit. I mean, the first two games in that five game stretch came against the Steelers and Chiefs, who have really tough run defenses. It's not like a crime that any running back would have a poor game against them.
Speaker 2: But JK.
Speaker 3: Dobbins had fourteen carries for forty yards against the Cardinals two weeks ago. Against the Saints, whose run defense has been a sieve all year, he just had seventeen carries for fifty seven yards. It makes you wonder if we are maybe going to get a full Commani Videl unveiling at some point soon. As for Kareem Hunt, look our guy. Debro just on Twitter mentioned that Kareem Hunt has eighty four rushing attempts this year, no explosive runs. My response to Deepro who cares? He's had more than twenty rushing attempts in three straight games. He scored a touchdown in three straight games, two touchdowns in one of those games. Like man, just the guy's getting a lot of work. He's getting all the goal line carries, and the Chiefs wind up doing a lot of business at the goal line every week. I yes, I totally agree with Eric's And the touchdown equity is through the roof with Kareem Hunt.
Speaker 1: Just play him so we both are all like Kareem Hunt over JK. Dobbins. This week, let's go to another running back debate, Bucky Irving versus Nick Chubb. So ericson you already kind of talked a bit about Nick Chubb, So I'll let you take this one first as well.
Speaker 2: See now you see you put on me on the spot because now I feel like a hypocrite because I feel like I feel like I slightly towards Bucky.
Speaker 1: It might have beens. I put together these debates before you picked your players, so you could have just not picked Nick Chubb.
Speaker 2: Well, then I would be going I'd be doing the people into service by not choosing my right flag plan. Again, I mean, I took a low hanging fruit that was rotten last week, which Yvonte Williams. So that was my penalty, and that was how I enjoyed my Week eight. For me, I guess Bucky. Bucky just looks so good. He just looked so explosive. He had more catches and more reception or more targets and receptions than Rashad White did last week. So yes, I do like Chubb this week. But I feel I think, I think the the clock is going to strike midnight. I'mbershod White very very soon. I just don't think he's going to sustain these touchdowns that he's got the last couple weeks. I know that he's involved in the passing game as well, but he doesn't have any rushing to fall back on, so I know it's even a tough matchup for the Chiefs. I still think Bucky Irving he's just he just looks so good. So I think that he can do enough on the ground and then be involved in the passing game. And I think that he's still the preferred red zone running back in that backfield. So I give a I have them right back to back. I do give a slightly towards Bucky, especially in full PPR.
Speaker 1: It's what do you think fine?
Speaker 3: To make this call like this would have me tossing and turning on Saturday nights before the game. I would need that extra hour for daylight savings because I would be losing sleep over this call. So I I think I would probably start Chobb. Not an easy matchup against the Chargers, but the Browns did give him. He's only been back two weeks and he's already getting six team carries last week, and we know he's going to get the ball when they're inside the five yard line. As tough a matchup as the Chargers are for running backs, Bucky Irving is going against the Chiefs. That is a skull and crossbones matchup for running backs. These have been the two toughest matchups for running backs all year. The Chiefs and the Chargers. Chiefs are allowing three point seven fewer Fantasy points per game to running backs than the Chargers are, so this is just a hellish, hell ish matchup. I don't hate Bucky Irving's outlook this week, like we did see him getting involved as a pass catcher last week nine carries in a season high seven catches against the Falcons. Reasonable to expect that the Bucks are going to lean more on the running backs without Michael Irvin or Michael Mike Evans and Chris Godwin and as Ericson mentioned, like, Bucky has just looked terrific this season, So really tough call. Very slightly in towards Chubb.
Speaker 1: They are back to back in ECR for what it's worth, RB twenty seven and RB twenty eight and half PPR across the industry, so it's a very close one. Did you Is it daylight saving time this weekend? Is that? Did Did you say that? Yes? I did not know that. That's good. This is when we're we gained an hour sleep though, right, correct? I spring forward, fallback? Okay, so that's not so bad. All right, Let's go to some wide receiver debates. Amari Cooper versus Darnell Mooney. Fits will start with you on this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know they really close call, but I'm gonna go with the guy who's just the better player, the guy with the longer track record of success, the guy tied to the better quarterback. Give me Amari Cooper. It's weird that Cooper gave us four catches for sixty six yards and a touchdown on five targets in his first game on just a thirty three percent snapchair and then had this pullback last week when his snapchair rose to fifty percent one catch, three yards. I do think he'll probably get up to like seventy percent seventy five percent with his snapchair this week. So yeah, I mean, I just better quarterback and better player. I mean, I like Darnell Mooney. This is a close call, but I'm going with Amari.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Erickson?
Speaker 2: I like Mooney. I like the game environment more between Dallas in Atlanta and a dome. Maybe Dallas can do something offensively to push the Kirk Cousins let offense. I know that Mooney's not playing the Buccaneers, who he's basically had eighty percent of his production against this season. But I mean, Mooney's looked really good in this offense, and he's a part of it. He's not just a sub piece to a Drake London or a Kyle Pitts like he is involved. He's on the field on every single snap, and if this game shoots out, I think Mooney could be a big part of it. And I think, like Cooper, he has a lot of upside. Again, he can take a eighty yard pass to the house just like Cooper can. So I think right now we've just seen a little bit more consistency from Darnell Mooney than Amari Cooper. Again, obviously he's on a new team, so it's tough, but I like Mooney the most.
Speaker 1: This is another one where ECR has them back to back. By the way, why receiver twenty two Darnell Mooney, Why receiver twenty three Marik Cooper. That's again in half PPR rankings. How about another one, Khalil Shakir, So you had another Bill's receiver we're talking about here versus Josh Downs. Ericson will start with you.
Speaker 2: This time Josh Downs. Josh downs By I get I don't let you here, but it's it's clearly Josh Downs. It's I mean, you need to you have to start Josh Downs this week. I don't know how more I can sell. I guess I can. I guess I can present some numbers if that's something that we will be entertained by. So Josh Downs target rate the season thirty three percent, fourth in the NFL since Week three, twenty six percent. Target share tenth overall in the NFL, with Joe Flacco averaging over nineteen PPR points per game, and he's facing the Vikings defense who has allowed top five in terms of fantasy points to wide receivers this season. He is the target leader in this offense. And I'm not saying it's because Michael Pittman is washing anyway. Michael Pittman again, a couple weeks ago, Pittman was gonna go on injured reserve, So I don't know if he's one hundred percent healthy. I think that he's gutting it out with this back injury, so I don't think that he's at one hundred percent. But Josh Downs is benefiting from that in the biggest way because he's seeing a boatload of targets. He's looked great. You should have had two touchdowns last week with I mean he was producing with Anthony richardson right, so he was making highlight cashes. So yeah, Shakira has been so consistent and efficient, But I think the upside play is still with Josh Downs because then we're talking about a lot of bills receivers this week. Who's gonna want me to pop off? I think Chakia is the highest floor, but maybe Cooper or Coleman has a higher ceiling. So I'm gonna go with Josh Downs because think he has a floor and ceiling combination that I like a lot.
Speaker 1: This is one where these guys were actually a lot closer when I was putting the outline together just yesterday, and then you know, ECR is kind of started to catch up to the news about Joe Flackhan everything, and now Josh Downs is actually a handful of spots higher. Shakiir's wide receiver twenty five Downs is inside the top twenty. He's wide receiver nineteen in ECR as of right now fits Downs or Shakiir? Who do you have higher? This week? Oh?
Speaker 3: Interesting battle of two guys for whom enthusiasm has maybe gotten to the irrational level In the fantasy community, and I'm getting a dose of that with ericson here. I mean, I I You'll have to excuse me for not getting the memo about Josh downs superstardom, the guy who just had his second one hundred yard game of his career and has five career touchdowns in twenty three career games. I like Josh Dowins. I mean, he is a smooth moving slot receiver. I think he's gonna be a really solid player for the foreseeable future. But like I'm not ready to, you know, think that he's going to be the next Chris Godwin. Yet I'm just not there. And Shaki nine catches for one hundred and seven yards against the Seahawks last week on ten targets, but all of those numbers were season highs. His ten targets, nine catches, one hundred and seven receiving yards. Hasn't had more than seven targets or seventy two yards in any other game this season, and he's competing for targets with the Mary Cooper, Kean Coleman, Dalton Kincaid. I do love me some shakiir Though he is very efficient, he has a ridiculous ninety four point seven percent catch rate this year, averaging eleven point one yards per target, and that's kind of carried over from last year when he was really efficient. So yeah, man, I just like all these questions I'm getting on Twitter and Discord this week are just like everyone is over the moon about Josh Downs. He's wide receiver eighteen in ECR right now. I'm just not there yet. And I get that the quarterback change is reason to be more enthusiastic about these Colts receivers, all of them, not just Downs, but Pittman, even Alec Pierce I think is like borderline flexworthy. But that's the thing, Like Michael Pittman's ECR is wide receiver thirty two. We're totally convinced Josh Downs is way more valuable than Michael Pittman. Like, I'm not there yet, And maybe you're right Erics, and maybe Pittman is banged up and playing it much less than one hundred percent, but I'm just I am not on board with all the Josh Downs enthusiasm. Certainly playable. I think you probably are starting him this week, But if I had this choice, I think I would play Shaki.
Speaker 2: Please don't tell me that this is don Tavin Wicks two point zero all over again.
Speaker 3: I like him, man, I just I don't. I don't seem as a top twenty receiver this week.
Speaker 1: I think that's reasonable to say that maybe like wide receiver, you know, you know, eighteen nineteen is too high in terms of ECR. But it does seem like it's been pretty close to black and white this season. Of like, if Joe Flacco is a starting quarterback, it's probably been a smart decision to play Josh downs more often than not, and when he's not the starting quarterback, more often than not, it hasn't been that smart decision. So now that Flaco is starting, I mean I do that you didn't really dive too deep into it fits. But like I am somewhat worried about this matchup too. Like we were talking a bit before the show, Like on the one hand, you know, maybe it's good, a good thing Anthony Richardson isn't kind of kind of get thrown to the wolves, so to speak, against this Vikings defense. But on the other hand, Joe Flacco has is a statue. He has no mobility whatsoever, and I'd be pretty concerned, like going up against that Minnesota pass rush.
Speaker 3: Yeah that I mean, Minnesota is a hard place to play, and I know the Vikings have been generous to opposing wide receivers, but I don't think this is gonna be an easy matchup for with Brian Flores finding ways to dial up pressure and the Vikings are probably going to be breathing fire after losing two straight games. So I want to find a place. I want to find odds on Joe Flacco to throw multiple interceptions in this game.
Speaker 1: When I think about my favorite Fall activities, there are plenty of fun adventures on the list, but right at the top every fall is going to football games live. As I mentioned last week and earlier in the show, I actually just checked another NFL stadium off my list this past weekend, seeing the Ravens take on the Browns in Cleveland. Obviously, the game did not go the way I wanted it to, but I was really pleasantly surprised by the stadium itself, and you know, we got our tickets using game Time. Game Time has this new feature called game Time Picks, which filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats. It makes getting tickets to see your favorite teams play live even easier. The list of my favorite features on the game Time app is too long to eat everything, but here are some standouts for me personally. I love the game Time picks curation, obviously, especially since I can use it for not just sport, but concerts, comedy, theater, and more. I also love the all in pricing so there are no surprise fees at checkout. There's nothing in the world more infuriating to me then thinking I know what I'm about to spend on a purchase and then getting hit with a surprise fee at the last second. That doesn't happen with Game Time. Plus, I also appreciate the seat views to get a panoramic view from your seat in the app before you commit to buying. Our seat view in Cleveland was awesome high up near the fifty yard line, so we got these very cool views of the lake on both ends of the stadium. It was actually a kind of a pretty cool spot to be sitting. That was another win for game Time's seat views. So take the guests. We're out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app, create an account, and use code Fantasy pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase terms apply again, create an account a redeem code fan ta s y pros for twenty dollars off. Download game time today? What time is it? Game time? All right, guys, it's getting to our rapid fire. Start sit decisions. Another running back here, Rico Dawdle versus Javonte Williams. Fitz will start with you here.
Speaker 3: Javante by knows a tough matchup against the Ravens. We've talked about how good they are against the run, but as you have pointed out in the past, Worm, the Ravens do give it up to running backs in the passing game at times, and Javante is a very involved pass catcher. Dowdell probably the better matchup against the Falcons, but we just haven't gotten much production from the Dallas backfield and Dowdell's usage is been inconsistent.
Speaker 1: We kind of said, Fitz, if Gavante doesn't get it done against Carolina, that we might be more out on him. This is kind of going encounter to that, because he didn't really get it done against against Carolina at all, and in a very tasty matchup. You know, seventeen carries for forty four yards pretty abysmal. So you're you're comfortable kind of going back to the well with him.
Speaker 3: Well, Dowell showed up to the stadium last week and was sick and didn't play, so he didn't get it done either. But yeah, I just like, if you're starting Rico, you're in pretty desperate times. I think it's just like, I don't want to start any of these Dallas running backs, and like, who knows that they're going to try to keep Dalvin Cook involved for some reason. I just I'm kind of out on the boys running backs.
Speaker 1: Ericson what do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, if I didn't come up with this great Mike McDaniel coosum, I wasn't going to actually show up dress as Uncle Rico in support of my guy Rico Dawdell, who's going to take back the rb ons thepot because he should have had it, but he had basically his temperature was at one hundred and two point four degrees, exactly what he said. He tried to play, they wouldn't let him play. I'm just gonna pretend last week never happened. I don't care that Dalvin Cook was brought up I saw Dallas Dalvin Cook and Ezekiel Att play and they were both horrible. So Rico Daddell has had one strong game this year twenty carries against the Pittsburgh Steelers. It looked pretty good. I think that he's going to get fed in this matchup. They're going to use him. The Falcons are a favorable matchup for running backs, and I think, like Javonte, Rico dadd was also involved in the passing game. So I know that we're frustrated with Dawdle because he didn't play last week and he put some Anders in a tough spot because it happened so late, so you had to make a quick pivot. But I think that this is a potential breakout spot for Rico Daddell if he ends up getting the workload, which by all intensive purposes from the coach speak from Mike McCarthy talking him up for we' seen from of the other Dallas Cowboys running backs it should be. So again, I'm sick of this Javonte inconsistency. You can't trust him. It doesn't matter what matchup it is, He's up and down. Give you Dotell, all right?
Speaker 1: How about our wide receiver here Courtland Sutton sticking with that Denver game versus Jacoby Myers. Ericson will start with you this time.
Speaker 2: I like both guys kind of in that wide receiver three range. I think that I'm cool with just the Myers consistency that what he's been able to do. The Bengals defense have been really bad against the number two receivers, and again, I think Myers is still the number two on this team behind Rock Bowers. So I think Myers is just going to be consistent. He's gonna have five catches, gonna go over fifty yards, and I'm cool with that, especially in a full PPR, whereas Sutton you're taking a little bit more risk. I know that the matchup is good. Against the Baltimore Ravens, we saw a big body receiver like Cedric Tillman obviously take advantage of some of these smaller Ravens corners, but it still is bo Nix on the road in Baltimore where you could see, okay, things could go Harrywire potentially, and sometimes bo Nicks isn't the most accurate quarterback when he's not playing the Carolina Panthers, So that does concerned me. I think Sutton has the higher ceiling for sure. So if you're aiming for I need to score maxim amount of points, I think Sutton is to play, but in full PPR or you need more of a floor play. I'm just going to take Jacoby, who's been basically very very consistent since the team has basically not had DeVante Adams.
Speaker 1: It does seem like the Ravens secondary is maybe going to be healthier this week than it was last week. I normally I would be all over Sutton in this one. I would like. Rookie quarterbacks in Baltimore against John Harbot tend to struggle pretty mightily. So that is kind of in the back of my mind as getting me away from Sutton a bit. Everything else points to Sutton, in my opinion fits. What do you think about this one? Courtland Sutton or Jacobe Myers.
Speaker 3: Oh give me the guy going up against the Ravens pass defense. It's a sieve, right worm. Have you watched the Baltimore Ravens play football lately?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Just kidding, So, I actually think Ericson framed this pretty well as far as the sort of risk reward outlooks for these two guys, And maybe you let that sort of determine who you start. If you're making this decision, if you're a favorite, maybe you want to go with Jacoby Myers, who probably does have the sturdier floor here. He's going to get somewhere in the range of seven to ten targets, you would think, and you know, good chance of getting you the fifty yards. Ericson is talking about Sutton a little more boom or bust. I mean we've seen games or what that Saints game where he didn't get a single target even though the Broncos passing game is clicking that night. But I mean he does have a much higher ceiling. I think. So maybe if you're a little bit of an underdog and you need to land a haymaker to win, like Sutton is the guy you're going to go with here.
Speaker 1: If you're actually making this decision, I would make it based on the like who is actually playing for the Ravens in this one. If Marlin Humphrey who was limited in practice on Wednesday, and Nate Wiggins, who was also limited in practice on Wednesday, if they're both back, I think I would get away from Sutton. But if they're both out or still seem pretty limited, or if just when it was out, then I think I'd be wanting to play Sutton against this defense for sure. Let's do some flex debates here. How about Tank Bigsby against Dj Moore fits What do you think about that one?
Speaker 3: Dj Moore? I know he's been disappointing. He has had thirty under thirty receiving yards in three of his last four games, but there are no doubts that Moore is an excellent player in the matchup against the Cardinals is a really good one, Like, I think you just have to play him. Tank Bigsby is proving that he's a really good runner, but I just can never feel entirely comfortable with him in my starting lineup playing on a bad team when he is a running back who doesn't catch passes, Like if they fall behind by multiple scores, the floor could just drop out from Tank Bigsby because they're going to have to throw to catch up, and Bigsby just isn't involved in the passing game, and that could well happen with the injury depleted Jaguars going into Philadelphia to play the Eagles, who have allowed the eighth fewest rushing yards to running back so I would play Dj Moore here.
Speaker 1: Who do you prefer? Erickson?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree dj Moore. I know that he's been disappointing, but he's a boom and bust guy and it's a favorable matchup. I think that this is potential bloom spot for him, and there's a chance that Eten comes back, and to fits his point about Tank Bigsby, when they've used him in the passing game, he's looked bad. That's the other issue too, where he's dropping passes, it's going off of his face mask like they're setting up screens for him, but it's not turning out into big plays. So as much as we'd like to say, hey, maybe they'll getting more involved in the receiving game, he's not proving that he necessarily deserves those touches. Again as a rusher, he's been very affected this year. But I think that Eten goes back to at least that pass catching role if he plays. And Doug Peterson said earlier this week that he's optimistic that ETM will play, but he said that before. But either way, the Ernest Johnson would also be in that role potentially.
Speaker 1: Ericsons sticking with you, Rashad White or Calvin Ridley this week.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with Calvin Ridley. I think that he is the ceiling play here and I like chasing ceiling in my flex I said earlier, I think that this is when the strike or the clock strikes midnight. For Rashad White. I don't know if he can continue to run his hot on these receiving touchdowns. Maybe he can, but this matchup against the Chiefs is just is absolutely brutal for running backs for the Buccaneers, especially if he's not looking nearly as great as Bucketeer. But I don't know what the touch floor for Rashad White is in with Calvin Ridley. Look, he's gonna get man man coverage against Chrisiganzales, so if he's ready to win, then he can have a mount monster game here. And if Mason Ruff's gonna hypertget him again, the He's gonna have a lot of opportunities. So I think really is much more boom or bust, because if he just gets out played by Gonzales, then he's gonna not play very well. He's not gonna put up production. But it only takes one for him to beat Christigan Zalez Man to man, and you've got an ad R touchdown on your hands. So I think I'm usually chase the ceiling with Calvin Ridley fits.
Speaker 3: Really, I have set up my encampment, encampment in the pumpkin patch, and I leaving until the great Pumpkin Calvin Ridley shows up, all.
Speaker 1: Right, if it's how about Alexander Madison or Michael Pittman Junior Madison.
Speaker 3: Over the month of October, Madison has averaged sixteen point five carries, three point eight catches, and twenty point three touches a game. The usage has been terrific. It hasn't necessarily led to a lot of Fantasy points over the last month, but he does have a pretty good matchup against the Bengals, whose run defense ranks twenty fifth in DVA. Yeah, when we were talking about downs earlier, like I just that was the other thing where you mentioned it, Like I don't like this matchup in Minnesota for the Colts very much. Like I have kind of a bad vibe on the Colts offense for this week, which means Flacco is probably going to throw for four hundred and fifty yards and five touchdowns. But man, I I kind of want to stay away from the Colts passing game this week.
Speaker 2: Erickson, I think it's kind of like a floor ceiling play. So Madison is a running back, I think the touch the touches are secure with him with the floor. So the thing with Pittman, I do kind of worry about this injury thing with him, Like he hasn't looked necessarily right. Even last week he had six targets evey one catch, right, So if he's one hundred percent healthy, if Downs is the guy that's seeing more targets, then you could see Pittman potentially not delivering even in a matchup that looks good on paper, but as you guys have outlined, there are a couple potential holes against Brian floor Is in this defense on the road. So I think Alex on Madison and good match against the Bengals. Maddison has been scoring touchdowns at a pretty solid rate. He couldn't find the en zone at all last year and now he can't stop finding the end zone this year. So I know his arts for care was really bad last week, but that's because half of his carriers are coming at the five yard line, so you're never gonna have a strong guards per Cary, and I think that goes back to the Cream Hunt point you brought up Fits, where yeah, he doesn't have an explosive runs because well, he's five yards away from the end zone every time he runs the ball, so he can't get any explosive runs. So h yeah, I think it's probably gonna be Madison for me as well.
Speaker 1: Last flex one Xavier Worthy or Cad Aughten and fits. You have talked in the past about how you are not a start tight ends in the flex spot type of guy, but Aughten has looked so good and obviously he has such a clear path to targets right now that I wanted to throw in a question with him included. So Kate Otten or Xavier Worthy fits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll toss that personal guideline out the window for this one and go with Kate Ott, And I mean, for better or worse, he is the Buccaneers top pass catcher now and if you're Worthy has gone over fifty receiving yards once this season. So Kate otten ericson.
Speaker 2: I put myself in Fitz's mindset for this question because I love XAVIERA. Worthy, but I was like, what would Fitz do as the higher ranked Fantasy pros analyst, he would say Kate at and so I'm also gonna say Kate Auton.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's go to a quarterback here, Bo Nicks versus my guy as John McVay againis can't do the impression Matthew Stafford, Stafford or Nicks ericson who'd you like? Well?
Speaker 2: Can you tell me are you gonna let Stafford throw the ball in the red zone? Are you gonna just give it to Karen Williams? Because that's that's ultimately what's gonna determine this. I think Stafford is just way safer. I think both guys have good matchups. But look, there's always a chance that Boonix in terms of back into a pumpkin as a rookie quarterback playing on the road against Baltimore if their defense gets healthier. I know Nix has the rushing that Stafford doesn't have. But with Stafford, with all his weapons back, I feel like he has such a high floor. His passing yard is always gonna be. There's gonna throw for two hundred and thirty yards at least, and then he's gonna throw a couple of touchdowns. As long as car and does the score three rushing touchdowns, so I have the rank back to back. I think both guys are viable this week, but I think I'm going to take the safe route with Stafford.
Speaker 1: And Nicks has regularly been like a very viable starting fantasy quarterback, but I worry about him this one, even again with the stay of the Ravens defense, Like, I just I don't know that they're going to let him run the way he has been and I don't know that he I feel pretty confident that he's not going to pass enough to be ahead of somebody like Stafford, who now gets his full allotment of receivers back. So I'm with you on Stafford. Fits do you do you agree making a clean sweeperor do you like Bnick.
Speaker 3: No clean sweep? And I am echoing your point on this worm, Like, I know, the matchup against the Ravens looks good. Baltimore has given up the third most fantasy points to quarterbacks, but man, like I have a hard time getting my head around the idea of a rookie quarterback going into Baltimore and that's somehow being a good matchup for him, Like, I just don't buy that, even though bo Nicks has actually been QB four in fantasy points per game since Week five, like he's been terrific lately. But look, man, I realize this is not your typical Baltimore Ravens defense, like Terrell Suggs and Ed Reed are not going to be playing this weekend. But still, man like, Baltimore is a really tough place for a rookie QB to play, and Stafford is like, he is going to give you a safe floor and QB one upside as long as he has both Cooper Cup and Pokinakua at his disposal. And oh, by the way, Devon Witherspoon didn't practice for Seattle on Wednesday. If he doesn't play like Stafford could really light it up this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I tend to not that they never do anything against the Ravens, but again, a team like the Ravens or the Eagles, a team that faces a mobile quarterback in practice every day, I tend to like that defense going up against other mobile quarterbacks. They're not gonna be surprised by anything they see. Like obviously Bonix is not the rusher that Lamar is, so like, I just tend to co into those those matchups with a bit more confidence than I would for a defense that doesn't face it every day. How about a tight end here, Mark Andrews or Tuckerkraft. I picked these, dude, because I feel like every single week this season I have asked about one of these guys, It's either been Andrews versus someone or Tucker Craft for someone, and so I figured, why not put them together, you know, head to head against each other. Obviously, crafters a bit of you know, question marks around in the quarterback play that he's gonna have this week going up against the Lions. Mark Andrews has been catching touchdowns lately at a really encouraging rate, but hasn't been getting the yardage or the usage. They now have added Deontay Johnson. We'll see what he does in Week one and what that means for Andrews. These guys are also back to back tight end eleven, tight end twelve. Most of the guys ahead of them, I think we're starting most behind I think are question marks. So I figured, why not throw kind of the two stars of this section this season against each other ericson Mark Andrews or Tucker Craft this week.
Speaker 2: I think it's Tucker Craft. I think he's just been more consistent throughout the entire season. The only way I would switch off it is if Malik Willis is starting quarterback for the Packers.
Speaker 1: Craft is ted in twelve and ECR by the way, Andrews is eleven. So, like I said, they are back to back fits. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ericson nailed it. Craft is a pretty easy call if Love plays. But as of now, I'm ranking Craft as if Love is not gonna play. I've gottt like tight End seventeen. Like if Love doesn't play in it's Malik Willis, I think you have to play Andrews.
Speaker 1: We've got a special offer for you all. Unlock a month of Betting Pros Premium for free. Download the Betting Pros app today. Use promo code FP free again, that's code f P free. Get access to tools like the same game parlay tool, the prop bet Analyzer, and the prize Picks prop bet cheat cheat. Don't miss out. Try it free for one month now only available on iOS. All right, guys, we will wrap up with our touchdown calls contest fits your on running backs this week.
Speaker 3: I think the Vikings are going to take the Colts to the woodshed this weekend. So Aaron Jones gets into the end zone.
Speaker 1: I'm on the other side of this game. I'm gonna take Josh Downs and spit in the face of fits and say you are row. It is a Josh Downs.
Speaker 3: Everyone got this Josh Down Superstar memo except me.
Speaker 2: Well, I also like, you fix your facts, come on, boom.
Speaker 1: I do think he's maybe a touch over ranked in ECR having said that if Joe Flaggo is playing, I want to have Josh Downs in my lineups, and I didn't want to pick an obvious guy. So maybe maybe this was an obvious guy according to ECR, but in my mind it was a good pick. Here. So Aaron Jones at running back, josh Awns at receiver, Ericson Hew, do you have a tight end?
Speaker 2: I didn't even realize we all picked guys from the same game.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that Jackson actually yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: Tj Howkinson first game back, he's the coaches said he's not gonna be a snap count, so who knows if that's real or not. But Colt's will the second most catch to tight ends the season, third most touchdowns. I'm back in the Hawk's Nest baby TJ. Howkinson touchdown, So we.
Speaker 1: Will be playing paying very close attention to that game and seeing how we do in that.
Speaker 2: One three three touchdown parlay action coys.
Speaker 1: I would have what the odds to be on that probably pretty decent. A quicker binder everybody to say goodbye to start and sit the lemos with Fantasy Pro Start sit Assistant. Within seconds, you'll know exactly who to play for optimal results. Eaching every week leveraging insights from numerous experts to start sit Assistant lines their lineup decisions with the top minds in fantasy football, giving you a competitive edge maximinds your lineups potential. With just a few clicks, head to fantasypros dot com, slash my playbook and make winning decisions in no time. Guys, we'll get out. If you're on your favorite Halloween slash scary movie ericson what is it?
Speaker 2: Hocus Focus okus spoke, I had a.
Speaker 3: Feeling that's where you're gonna go with it fits gotta go with the original Halloween. John Carpenter, Michael Myers.
Speaker 1: I am not a horror movie guy, but I do really like Scream, so I'll go with the first scream from nineteen ninety six. I believe all right, we'll wrap up there. Thank you everybody for tuning in. Enjoy Halloween, Enjoy week nine, and hopefully you make some good decisions here this week. For Fits and Ericson, for Dan Quinn and Mike McDaniel, I'm Sean McVay, and we'll see you again next time. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros.
Speaker 3: I even found a Maroon shirt ericson from a five K I ran like seven years ago.
Speaker 2: It's like it really says people can't say, but you can just say. It says all Hail to the Commanders on the shirt.
Speaker 3: Instead of Mother's Day. Five K