Speaker 1: Let's talk about the system tonight. That's an important conversation to have.
Speaker 2: We're also going.
Speaker 1: To celebrate an anniversary, a wonderful anniversary, the overturning of Roe versus Wade. We have all that, so much more coming up tonight on.
Speaker 3: I'm right, let's talk about the system, shall we.
Speaker 1: It's what I call it. And I realized we have a bunch of new viewers. We haven't talked about this in a while, so we're going to because there's a billionaire Mark Cuban in the news making a bunch of news for saying a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of stupid things.
Speaker 1: So before we get to Mark Cuban, let's just do a little rehash. What is the system? Well, for one, that's just my word for it. Many people call it the regime or the cathedral.
Speaker 2: What is it really?
Speaker 1: Well, you see, societies, all societies, big ones, small ones, doesn't matter. I should have big one, small whatever, big ones, small ones, it doesn't matter matter. They all are held up by their institutions. The institutions in your society are the pillars on which your society rests. Your society will have an education institution, a government institution, religious institutions, entertainment, institutions, media of information, the way information has passed back and forth, institutions. These are pillars that hold up every society right. And when you get to a place where we are, where every single pillar has been captured by the same sick, demonic religion, Marxism, what you have is now a system you see, ideally in a society, this is how it would work, and this is how it did work for the longest time in America. Ideally, the different pillars will keep each other in check. You see, So if the education pillar turns hostile to your society, America sucks. Well. If you're in a society that is set up right and operating good, the media will see that, jump on it, pounce on them, call them out for it. The media will act as a corrective agent for the education system. Understand, the other pillars too, will get it. If it's the education system that's bad.
Speaker 2: The religion. Religion will step up, not.
Speaker 1: That, but our tax exempt status will step up and say no, this is evil, demonic, wrong. The different pillars will keep each other in check. But once they all get captured by the same way of thinking, the same sick religion, well, now there's.
Speaker 2: Nobody to keep them in check.
Speaker 1: Now the system, now it's become a system.
Speaker 2: Now it is all powerful.
Speaker 1: It decides what is good, what is bad, the words you can use, the words you can't use.
Speaker 2: The system is.
Speaker 1: The one that now determines culture, right, wrong, everything in our society.
Speaker 2: And it's a communist system.
Speaker 1: It's worked this way in every communist country, from the Soviet Union, Cambodia, you name it. Once one party, the sick Marxist party, controls everything, well then everything has to serve them.
Speaker 2: And that brings us to Mark Cuban.
Speaker 1: In fact, not just him specifically, he's just an idiot kind of we'll explain in a moment.
Speaker 2: That brings us to billionaires.
Speaker 1: Let's pause for a moment before we get to billionaires and poor people.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: You know, communists have always attacked the middle class, always, forever, small businesses. You know, we've lost a third of American small businesses in just the last few years.
Speaker 2: That's on purpose.
Speaker 1: Why do they attack the middle class, because the middle class have something the super wealthy and super poor do not.
Speaker 2: They have independence.
Speaker 1: They have enough money that they can be independent from the system. They don't need handouts. They don't need favors, but they don't have so much money that they need access to the system in order to maintain their standard of living. You see Bob's plumber shop doing real well. He's got a few extra trucks, ten employees. Now he makes a great living. He never has to go to the system for a favor. So the system has to crush Bob. But let's say Bob, let's say his plumbing company really took off and he became a billionaire like Mark Cuban. Well, Mark Cuban's been getting all kinds of publicity recently for saying a bunch of dumb things, and they are dumb things, dumb dishonest things on all over his social media does this all the time. Of course, it's always against Republicans, you see, and some of these things are honestly.
Speaker 2: They're verifiable lies.
Speaker 1: Remember, if you're one of these people, you exist in and promote a world of make believe at all times. Does your liberal aunt Peggy believe that Donald Trump called Nazis very fine people in Charlottesville?
Speaker 2: Remember this. Remember the most amazing.
Speaker 1: Thing about that is what Trump said about Charlottesville is on camera. It's not like we have to hear from a guy who heard from a guy who heard from a guy.
Speaker 2: We've all watched him say it.
Speaker 1: In case you're wondering about the very fine people thing, this is what Trump said in Charlottesville.
Speaker 4: I do think there's blame. Yes, I think there's blame on both sides. You look at you look at both sides. I think there's blame on both sides.
Speaker 1: And I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either.
Speaker 5: And you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were.
Speaker 6: Very fine people on both sides.
Speaker 1: It's on camera, it's on camera, and yet that verifiable lie was just repeated recently by Mark Cuban. The President of the United States of America, has admitted many times that he ran for president based on that lie. When did you get to one hundred percent? When did you know this is something that I have to do for yourself.
Speaker 5: Charlotte Ville, when those folks came out of the fields carrying tortures with contorted faces and carrying Nazi flags. When the president was asked about it, he said, they asked what he thought. He said, he said, I thought there were very fine people on both sides. No president city presidents ever said anything like that.
Speaker 1: The lie a verifiable. Why so let's go back to Mark Cuban. Why would he repeat it? Because I see a lot of people saying, what is he stupid? Mark Cuban must be an idiot.
Speaker 2: No, Mark Cuban is a billionaire.
Speaker 1: Every single society, society that's gone through a communist takeover as ours is going through now, has had the billionaire. Most of them help the communists with their takeover. You would think it'd be the opposite, right, after all, these surely are robust capitalists, they'll fight against the communes. Well, no, You see now that Bob's plumbing is Bob's billionaire plumbing. Bob is in a whole different realm. He's no longer the small business trying to make it by behind a new house, putting in a pool this year. Bob now lives a life of private jets, international business, travel, capital. He needs money at all times, money flowing here, flowing there. I need another one hundred million. We're starting this LLC to pair with this. Bob needs his kids to get into Harvard. Bob needs his second cousin's brother's mom to get an internship with Joe Biden at the White House. Once you're part of the system, access to high society, you have to maintain that.
Speaker 2: And the only way you get.
Speaker 1: To maintain that any way, you get to keep your system membership card. As you say the things the system demands you say, even if they're outright lies. If the system comes to you and says, hey, mister billionaire, that Skuy's green, isn't it?
Speaker 2: We needed to repeat that, well, then you will repeat.
Speaker 1: It because you need to maintain access to all the people running things. That's why so many billionaires, Bill Gates, Cuban, all the losers always seem to say dumb things from time to time. They're not dumb. They're maintaining their system membership card. That's why they say. That's why they use the appropriate language too.
Speaker 2: Language. Let's talk about language for a moment.
Speaker 1: Actually, see Simone Sanders is one of these dirty communists. She's been a filthy communist for a long time. She went on television and they were talking about illegals. Now, I want you to watch something and set aside your anger for a moment. Watch something and notice watch what she does here. It's brilliant what is the difference between and the legal immigrant who unfortunately engages in that activity.
Speaker 3: And we don't like that.
Speaker 7: I want to be clear, we don't use the term of legal documentary.
Speaker 1: Document document and undocumented individuals. What a what a weird thing to jump in on, right, but we don't use that term right away? It was weird. She even interrupted, It wasn't that rude? Why would you do that? Well, Communists understands something very very well, and the right is not.
Speaker 2: The right is a million years behind the left on this and we need to catch up.
Speaker 1: Communists understand the power of words, of language, language, for you, for me, the book, I'm the same way.
Speaker 2: I struggle with this. When we speak, we just.
Speaker 1: Speak whatever is on your mind, speak honestly, whatever words come to mind. Language, though, it's powerful if it's used correctly. There are a million quotes about this. It's a weapon language. The words you use become thoughts to people, and thoughts people have become truth. You see, when the left speaks, because they're a demonic religion of destruction and domination, they understand that they're destroying things and they understand they can never let normy norm catch on to that, and so when they speak, they try to carefully choose just the right words to make sure Norms stays fast asleep. Hey, watching the game, didn't see that. That's why the left uses all the words they use.
Speaker 2: Abortion.
Speaker 1: We're going to get to rovers's way. Talk becomes women's reproductive rights. Illegals who are violating the sovereignty of this country. Well, when you stop calling them illegals and you start calling them migrants, they sound like just people caught up in the circumstances, almost like an ita, some flock of birds flying south for the winner.
Speaker 2: They're migrating.
Speaker 1: Of course, why are they doing this, Well, they're flooding the country with illegals to destroy the United States of America. They can't let Norman Norm catch on, so instead they use words like migrants, trying to keep Norm fast asleep while they destroy. Now you go back to someone like Mark Cuban, He'll use the words migrant.
Speaker 2: Shoot.
Speaker 1: At this point in time, the right is so full of this loser mentality because we don't get what they're doing. Half the right uses the word migrant. Now, migrants, we got a migrant crisis. Migrant, that migrant that adopting their language. That's the power of language, you see, and it is so powerful that everyone works for the system. Everyone has to use the language the system demands. Joe Biden is the President of the United States of America. He's in charge, after all, isn't he Remember when Joe Biden got a little flustered at the State of the Union and called someone an illegal. I think it was twenty four forty eight hours he was sitting down on camera ologizing for it. You use the word illegal when talking about the man who allegedly killed.
Speaker 5: An undocumented person, and I shouldn't have used illegal as undocumented.
Speaker 1: Notice notice the lecture he gets from one of the systems journalists. I'm looking at the transcripts here at Joe and hmmm, you used you used the word we're not supposed to use. You called an illegal in illegal. Would would you like to address that now? Joe, We're giving you a chance right here, this is your chance on national television. Do you want to write that wrong? And of course, President poopy Pants, I shouldn't have said that. Definitely definitely undocumented. And this is not about illegal immigration or Joe Biden or Simone Sanders or anything.
Speaker 2: This is about the system.
Speaker 1: The system's control and language it's such a critical part of that control. Allow this to be a lesson to all of us, you, me, everybody, as we wrap.
Speaker 2: This thing up here and move on to everything.
Speaker 1: Else, never ever, ever, ever, ever use the language of the communist. He has selected his words intentionally. They're designed to deceive, they're designed to destroy, And if you're just trying to be nice using the language he has chosen, then you are actually helping him destroy all that may have made you uncomfortable. But I am right speaking of the system. You know, democrats can be bounced from the system too.
Speaker 2: You see, the.
Speaker 1: System only exists to serve itself, to protect itself.
Speaker 2: That's really its only purpose.
Speaker 1: And there are democrats who if they make their way into high society, they go from being street animals to elite animals. They can create problems for the system, and the system will simply purge them if they do. Jamal Bowman is one of those democrats. Deborah Lee Leah is is going to join us next to discuss Jamal Bowman. Before she does, let's discuss Loan Star Transfer. Lone Star Transfer, the company that will get you out of your time share, that timeshare you don't want any more. You're tired of paying the fees. It grades on you. Now those Daniel fees have gone up, haven't they doubled? And now it's even harder to.
Speaker 2: Get to get in? Now I know how it is. Why don't you get out? Ah?
Speaker 1: They told me I can't. They told me I'm in for life. I know what they said. Call Loan Star Transfer and find out what they say. You know how successful loan Star is at getting people out ninety nine percent legally and permanently. They will set you free. Make a phone call. It's a phone call eight four four three one zero two six four six.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 8: We are here for our brother, jump Bowman. We want to turn out the vote. We are turning out. We are calling our friends in Tuckaho and White Points and Neurochelle and Yonkers and telling them to vote or jamal Boma see Sya.
Speaker 2: Now, y'all, that's what we're doing. See Spian. Now, let's get it popping. Let's get him popping. Let's change the world. It's the many versus the money. We're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Let's go, baby, We're gonna win.
Speaker 8: We're gonna take on Apac I'm gonna kick some wastry ass, so.
Speaker 1: Let's stop the bumps.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: When I was watching that, you know what I pictured. I pictured my dad, my dad watching those two and you know what, I'm gonna send him that just to get his reaction and tell him these people are members of Congress. We gotta get it popping. Joining me now, Deborah Leah, conservative commentator. Okay, Deborah, I admit, and I'm old. I don't even understand what exactly I was looking out there, what was happening here?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't even know. I'm twenty four years old.
Speaker 9: I think somebody must have told AOC that she was filming a music video for a new rap song, because her mannerisms flying all over, trying to be cool, dropping the g when there's an IMNG.
Speaker 4: Does she know where she is?
Speaker 9: She must check in with Joe Biden because these people have no idea where they are. Last time I checked this with campaign Stop to get out the vote. I don't know what this behavior. I don't know what she's intending, but she's just absolutely crazy. And of course she says in this video she doesn't care if you live in the district or not.
Speaker 4: Just come out on vote.
Speaker 9: She may as well say, if you're staying at the Roosevelt Hotel or any other migrograms, just come home through.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter. I goon to ask questions. We are fighting the Jews after all. This is just a prime.
Speaker 9: Example of a dog whistle from Jamal Bowman. The embarrassment to American Congress and America at.
Speaker 4: Large says, ceasefire now, ceespire now.
Speaker 9: They always love to say in the laugh that Trump is pushing out dog whistles to Republicans. This is couldn't be a clear example of him trying to dog whistle anti Semites.
Speaker 4: Truly, just come out on and vote for me.
Speaker 3: What is a.
Speaker 9: Centured congressman who sat on the Energy Committee? What is he going to do with the ceasfire? How is he going to enact a ceasfire? Does he think pulling the fire alarm is going to start the cease fire? Because that didn't open any doors either. I hate to break it to him, this guy is an embarrassment and he should really be focusing on the issues in his district, like the economy, school choice, taxes, crime, things that actually affect Americans that he wants the privilege to represent. It is an honor to be a sitting congressman and to represent Americans. And he should be talking about the issues that are near and dear to our heart, on our soil, and not a foreign war in another country.
Speaker 1: Okay, So explain to me why this guy's giving a primary challenge. Everyone knows that Democrats have gone hardcore comedy. He's a dirty, hardcore comedy. What did he do wrong to anger the powers that be so much that Hillary Clinton is endorsing his primary challenger.
Speaker 9: So I think what obviously he did wrong is being an anti semit that's first, of being incompetent is probably the second one. But overall, the district has been broken up, and now this has become a kind of touchstone election because there is a large Black vote and there's a lot large Jewish vote in this area. And so I think that's really creating the divide and the challenge for him. But if he thinks that every minority or every black person in this country supports Palestine or support these people storming our streets and raiding our college campuses, he is absolutely wrong. Every single person, regardless of color, race, religion, or class, has the ability to believe and think for themselves. That's what I believe as a conservative, a young, proud Jewish American, that is what I believe. And so for him, I think he's just trying. This is his last dying shot, throwing anything at the wall because he's really not confident in his chances of winning the selection.
Speaker 4: And I truly hope he doesn't.
Speaker 9: I hope that not only Jews, but people who stand with humanity, people who stand with America, vote this man out. They deserve to have a leader that actually cares about issues on American soil, and not this guy who literally pulled a fire alarm to stop Congress from passing a bill to keep the government open and stop it from shutting down. This guy has not cared about Americans. He doesn't care about Americans now, clearly just cares about his own self.
Speaker 1: Aggrandizing you out of video that blew up all over the internet, some confrontation with one of these dirty street comedies.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: It was, for those who haven't seen it.
Speaker 9: The same scarf that women wore. You're wearing the same scarf that people wore when they raped women.
Speaker 4: I think that's disgusting. I'm not wearing those on a sweater of think happy thoughts.
Speaker 9: You're wearing a capia and you sport terrorists who raped women that they wore when they raped women to that, and you're disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 4: You stand with terrists.
Speaker 9: You stand with terrists, and you're disgusting.
Speaker 1: So lea lab let me see if I understand this right. Even the white lesbians are standing with Palestine?
Speaker 2: Do I have that right?
Speaker 9: Apparently it's hard to keep track these days. Every intersectional group is coming out and saying we love laws, we love Palestine.
Speaker 4: And I pointed that out. I had a lot of people.
Speaker 9: First of all, I didn't expect this to go so viral. Yes, I have a following, but I asked my friends do I confront this person? And I recorded it just to send it in our group chat, and they were all like, post it posted, people need to see it, and to my surprise, got millions of views on Twitter, so a lot of love. But I pointed out the fact that this woman was lesbian to highlight the hypocrisy of supporting an organization, a terrorist group, not even organization, a terrorist group who massacred and brutalized, abused, and raped both men and women. But you want to stand, you love women, you should support You should not support people who raped and burned women to death. And the Kafia, she claims it's a religious garment, which just highlights how little she knows about the history of anything and just gets all of her information from TikTok or Instagram or any other stupid social media platform. Because there is a history to the Kafia, and it's tied to the Bedwind culture, the Bedwin people living in the Arabian Peninsula Peninsula.
Speaker 4: They're amazing people. They've hosted me for a week and before. They are beautiful people.
Speaker 9: And it has nothing to do with the kafiah that's worn nowadays, which is tied to the Arab revolt, the Intafada uprising, massacres, Yasser arafat war.
Speaker 4: It this is not a.
Speaker 9: Peaceful religious garment or symbol in the way that my Magenda Vida is. So for her, a white woman wearing a pride pin, to be supporting this group is just so hipocrical.
Speaker 4: It's just so it's crazy. I can't even put it into words because it's just crazy. These people that never support her.
Speaker 2: Deborah.
Speaker 1: The college situation in the country would just call it a situation is really bad, and we see from all the recent polls and things that come out it's eating women alive. Women are going hard left. The young men are going hard right. At least we have that, but it's eating women alive. You came out of that culture, obviously, just fine. Why and why aren't others? Why is this chewing women up? What are think going so hard left?
Speaker 9: I think it's a two prong answer, because people, especially women, have always leaned more left, but especially now with the Palestine Israel conflict and people siding with Palestine and come as essentially even I ran, which is just a horrific oppressor of women, the Iranian regime. But I think the first prong is that for me personally, I was raised in a very strong Jewish community in New York.
Speaker 4: I was taught to have very.
Speaker 9: Strong values and morals, and I've always been the kind of person that if you put me in a room with a hundred people who don't think like me, I'm going to walk out of that room being even more confident in my own beliefs and not assimilate to any of the ideas around me, and I think I'm just very grateful for my parents for instilling that kind of strong belief system in me.
Speaker 4: But as far as.
Speaker 9: Women nowadays on college campuses, I think this is a lack of religion problem. When God and community gets taken away, something has to fill that cavity. It doesn't just not exist, And this is essentially a new belief system, Wolkism putting. They get mad that we want to put the Ten Commandments back in school, but they're fine to have BLM Palestine Pride posters littering the college campuses in the hallways of high schools. So I really think that people are turning to a community, and this is kind of a community in itself of people who are self identified as oppressed and they believe that they are helping other oppressed people because Jews are successful, so we must be the oppressors according to them. And I think it's really just a self survey way for people to feel accepted when they don't. If we look at who's attending these rallies. Sorry to be frank, but it's the losers and the rejects of society. No successful people are going out and storming children's hospital centers, or destroying the tree lighting ceremony in New York City or the Thanksgiving Day parade. All of these things are being done by people who clearly were never accepted or loved enough growing up, and now they want to kind of get back at the normies, and we're gonna have They're gonna have a rude awakening when this comes back to bite them in two years, when they're not gonna be able to get a job. They're gonna have pissed away people who were good, people who just stood with humanity, who did not stand with terrorists. And I think overall, it's really sad, and that's why we need now more than ever to put religion back into the schools, back into society and culture, and have people believing in good things again that are above and greater than themselves.
Speaker 4: That's really what this war is.
Speaker 9: They believe that by supporting Palestine, we're getting involved in this conflict. They're becoming a part of something larger than themselves, and that's what religion offers. So go to church, go to synagogue, go wherever you need to get your fill. But people's cups are empty, and we need to start pouring them again, and.
Speaker 1: They're all ugly too. Maybe that's why they were rejected. Deborah, thank you so much. I appreciate it so much. All right, look, we have to talk about something important. Let's talk about your coffee. And I always tell you about blackout coffee, don't I blackout coffee this and blackout coffee that. And I think people get they get the impression that blackout Coffee will only send you whole beans.
Speaker 2: That's what I get, the whole beans. But don't worry.
Speaker 1: You know they have the CA cups too, right, the CA cups. And maybe you're wondering what that FPC is on there? You see blackout coffee. While everyone else is partnering with Planned Parenthood, they're partnering with the Firearms Policy Coalition. Why because they fight for your.
Speaker 2: Second Amendment rights.
Speaker 1: How many coffee companies are fighting to make sure you can remain free off your first order Blackoutcoffee dot com slash Jesse go get the best coffee ever that shares your values delivered to you.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: We have a million miles to go to take back this country. I acknowledge that you acknowledge that's okay, that's okay, And one of the main things we have to focus on is education. And I know that sounds heady and nerdy, and I know I'm the last one in the world to educate anyone, but this is what I mean. People complain about the economy all the time, the spending, the dollar, inflation, interest rates, all these other things. But you start to ask those same people.
Speaker 2: Why why are we going through this? Why this? Why inflation? Why that?
Speaker 1: And they're lost because they're not educated. They don't understand basic civics, how economy's worked. Our lack of education is leading directly to our destruction as a nation. Someone who's putting out some fascinating stuff about this, doctor Kerrie Ingram, of course of the Independent Women's Forum and senior fellow at the Discovery Institute.
Speaker 2: Doctor, you're the one.
Speaker 1: Who's done the work, not me, But I love what you're doing.
Speaker 7: Explain well, Jesse, it's a pleasure to be with you.
Speaker 10: What we have in our education system today is a system that is not designed to serve children, that is not designed to represent a pluralistic society, but it is run by bureaucrats at the Department of Education in Washington, d C. And controlled by teacher unions. Teacher unions who are in lockstep with the Democrat party. And how that relationship words Jesse is the teacher unions. They take money from the millions of teachers in our system from their paychecks and the former members dues, and then they give enormous sums of money to a single political party, which allows them to maintain the monopoly on public education as well as to how political demands met. Saw this during COVID with the school shutdowns, it was a teacher unions and in some states they kept schools closed to children spanning three school years. Why do they keep schools closed? They wanted irrelevant demands met, medicared for all, defunding the police, and moratorium on charter schools had nothing to do with the education of children. But they're able to maintain that.
Speaker 7: Power because of the money.
Speaker 10: As well as funneling it to those Democrats. They also influence how students are taught and what teachers teach and its ideas that are of a single political party. So students exit this thirteen years of CA twelve education and doctor nation and they're eligible to vote and Jesse, what are they.
Speaker 7: Going to vote for?
Speaker 10: They're not going to vote for capitalism or free markets, but they're going to vote for the ideas that they've been taught year in and year out through our public education system, which is socialism, Marxism, this radical gender ideology, critical race theory, things that are the determent of our country, and that's why we are where we are today.
Speaker 1: Carry the Ten Commandments getting put back in the schools in Louisiana obviously blew up everybody's media timeline over the past week or so, which is odd because it's very obvious there are religious symbols all over America's classrooms, black Lives matter flags and training flags and every other flag. Why are they so upset about the Ten Commandments?
Speaker 7: Jesse?
Speaker 10: Nothing could be more ironic than trying to keep religion out of schools, just like you said, black lives matters flags, this.
Speaker 7: Radical gender ideology.
Speaker 10: These are things that are not just taught in public education, you know, at the end of the school day, or tucked in in a very small part. They are now intentionally woven throughout every subject through policies, through practices. Enormous amounts of money are spent on teacher training of these radical ideas, this new woke religion, and so to say, the basic foundation of our country of these principles. You've got the Ten Commandments posted in historical buildings in US capitals all over our country. So to have those ideas under attack when on the flip side, just this radical religion of woke ideology is pumped into students all throughout the school day is just nonsense. Our country was founded on Jujaeo Christian ideas and principles, and we need to return to basic morality in our country, of right and wrong, teaching that to students and holding students accountable. What we see on college campuses today is nonsense.
Speaker 7: These students who are taking over.
Speaker 10: Buildings, and you have the university leadership letting these radicals dictate safety for other students at their universities.
Speaker 7: It is not going well in our country.
Speaker 10: We need to get back to teaching the truth, teaching basic right and wrong, and the Ten Commandments outlines that.
Speaker 1: How do we get education back in the hands of the states.
Speaker 2: I mean, ideally we want it back in.
Speaker 1: The hands of the parents, but we definitely want the dirty Feds out of it. Is that something that's even possible.
Speaker 10: Well, great things are happening throughout our country. Twelve states now have enacted universal or near universal school choice, and what that means is that parents have the opportunity to take their taxpayer money that goes towards education and allocate it to the provider of their choice. So it's breaking up this public school monopoly. And that's what it's going to take. More parents leaving, so the teacher unions lose their power and allow families to decide what's in the best interests of their children. And so no longer are the majority of Americans as school choice continues to play out in our country and break down the monopoly coming out with just this one political ideology, but we'll be able to see that there's economic implications for students, there's societal benefits, and students as they enter the workforce, they're going to be prepared and they're going to be equipped because parents, they're not going to put up with a school clothes for three years or their child not learning basic academics, and so giving the money back to families is the best option. Now twelve states have done that, thus far more on the way, and so today we see seventeen million students are now eligible out of the fifty two million in our country for the school that their parents choose for them.
Speaker 1: That's frely wonderful, doctor, Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Come back soon, all right. I forgot to wish you a happy anniversary. It is the two year anniversary of the overturning of Row versus Wade. And like every other battle, we have a bunch left to fight. Every other cultural battle we win. We win it, and we look and there's like a million more are well, there's a million more of these two.
Speaker 2: But it's still a good day.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk to Abby Johnson about where we are with the pro life movement in America, how it's been since the overturning of roversus Wade, what she wants to see, and that Trump debate this Thursday. We'll get to Abby in a moment. Before we get to Abby, let's talk about your good night's sleep. You had one, right, You've been sleeping eight nine hours straight every night, right, There's no excuse anymore now that dream powder is here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I understand there are a million products out there that can help you sleep.
Speaker 2: How many of them have you waking up the next day?
Speaker 1: Feeling actually refreshed. Not very many. In fact, I've only ever had one. Everything I've ever taken to sleep has made me feel about like this the next day when I wake up, no matter how long I sleep. But then dream powder came along. It's all natural. There's natural stuff in it. It's a cup of hot chocolate. It's flavored hot chocolate. I have before bench about a little cup of hot chocolate, and then drift off to sleep and sleep like a little bitty baby and wake up feeling great. You want forty percent off shopbeam dot com slash Jesse Kelly, We'll be back. Happy anniversary. It is a wonderful anniversary. Today it is the two year anniversary of the overturning of Roe versus Wade. And to celebrate such a wonderful day, we are going to bring on the CEO of then there were none Ministry, former Planned Parenthood director now probably the best advocate in the country for life. My friend Abb Johnson. Abby, it is a good day, is it not.
Speaker 6: It has a good day, Jesse. It's a good day. It's always a good day to celebrate life. And it was a good day when Roe was thrown into the ash heap of history was a good day.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was.
Speaker 1: I know that we have a million miles ahead of us, though, to take back the culture.
Speaker 2: We may have gotten the court decision we wanted.
Speaker 1: But the truth is we have a country that it is in love with abortion. Especially the women of the country have over the years, have grown to love abortion. They just it's become ingrained in our culture. How far away are we from getting them back into reality?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I don't wanna. Uh, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to with it.
Speaker 7: I don't want to.
Speaker 6: I don't want to turn us into this like butterflies and rainbows thing here. We're we're pretty far away. We're pretty far away from where we need to be. I don't I don't know that we're as a you know, as a movement, as a pro life movement. I don't know that we're better since Roe has been overturned. You know, we we see that people have become more radical. I think since Roe has been overturned, people have become enraged because, I mean, let's be honest, Jesse, we know that abortion is a sacrament to the left. They love it. They love abortion, they love killing babies, and so now that they don't have this federal right to murder babies. They're angry, they're enraged. And so now we see, you know, state constitutions being ratified. We didn't have that before. We have abortion pills going into every single state across this country accessible to every woman, turning you know, every bathroom essentially into an abortion facility. Late term abortions are on the rise, higher than they've ever been. Abortion is actually up in this country. It's higher than it has been in over a decade. So I mean, as a as a as a culture, as a movement, I don't I don't know that we're better off, but I do know that overturning Row was righting a wrong rope. Really was the thing that set our culture in the wrong direction by accepting legal abortion, And so I think in order to write that course, we had to undo that legal wrong. And now it's really it's a cultural battle, you know, changing hearts and minds, and we have to do that primarily through education.
Speaker 1: Avoc As someone who was famously formerly on that side, can you help us understand why they love it? Like I understand, genuinely, I get it. Some young woman, scared, selfish, whatever, she maybe wants to kill her baby because she's worried about as you point out before getting drunk on spring break, or.
Speaker 2: Thinks that's going to ruin her life. I understand.
Speaker 1: I understand putting your head down.
Speaker 2: Crap, I gotta go do it.
Speaker 1: It's not something I promote, but I get it. What I don't understand is loving it. Who loves it? But they very clearly do.
Speaker 6: Why, you know, I think what we haven't talked about enough in the movement, honestly, because the pro life movement has really and let's be honest, I mean, politicians have really tried to secularize politics, and they've really tried to secularize the movement. Are our pro life movement? But scripture tells us that there's nothing new under the sun. People have been destroying innocent human life since Old Testament times. Okay, this is not new. They used to, you know, they used to take babies and walk them up you know, hundreds of steps and throw them into burning fires, you know for what, for crops? For you know, success. They thought they could do it and rain would fall from the sky. They would sacrifice them to idle gods for idle worship and that's really what we're doing today. There is a spirit of child's sacrifice that is still in this culture, that is still in this country. And people people think, you know, oh, well, the abortion industry is doing it for money. It's money, it's money, and yeah, they do want to make money. Yes, there is that financial component into it. But why do they love it? Well, because it's I mean, it's what Satan loves. Satan loves child's sacrifice. And even if the women don't understand when they're walking into these clinics that they are participating in child sacrifice, that doesn't matter to the enemy because the enemy still knows that it's child sacrifice. They are spilling innocent blood. And he loves that. He enjoys it, he celebrates it. And when you're working in a place that dark, you don't even understand what you're doing. Sometimes you don't even understand that you're participating in child sacrifice. I tell you something, Jesse, the enemy blinds you to what is happening right in front of you. I mean, I'm not a bad person. Okay, I'm not a an evil person, but I did participate in evil things. And sometimes I look back on my time at planted parenthood. I look back at the things that I did, you know, I held instruments in my hands and pieced body parts of babies back together. I looked at those things in a dish, and I didn't see them as evil. How could I not have seen that. I'm a mother of eight children now, and I look at my children, and I think, how could I have not seen that? That is the enemy. That is how Satan literally literally will blind you to the evil that is directly in front of you, that you're looking at in a dish. And that is that is how they can celebrate it. That is why they celebrate it.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great answer. I think it's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: There's a spiritual component to this that you can't deny if you and if you do deny it, you'll never understand it. It's it's the bottom line, until you accept you're dealing with evil.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've got we've got politics obviously going on. It's a presidential election year. Joe Biden debating Trump this this Thursday. I don't I don't think anybody thinks Trump's going to come out and be some hardcore pro life warrior that's not who he is, that's.
Speaker 2: Not his belief system.
Speaker 1: I get that, I understand that I disagree, but I get that. What do we want to see on Thursday? What do we expect to see?
Speaker 6: I mean, gosh, I would uh, you know, I would love to see some sort of statement that Trump is willing to sign whatever pro life bill comes across his desk. I don't really I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't really care what Trump's beliefs are, but I don't care what his individual beliefs are. If I'm perfectly honest, But if the if Congress passed a bill that limited abortion and somehow you would expect a Republican president to sign that bill, right And as of right now, he has said that he would. There are certain bills he wouldn't sign as a Republican president that he doesn't He believes heartbeat bills are disgusting, that you know, he doesn't want to sign bills to significantly limit abortion. And that's incredibly disappointing coming from a supposed Republican candidate. And so I would hope that he has been talking to and working with enough pro life groups over the past few weeks. That he has seen sort of the flaw in his thinking, at least publicly, the words that have been coming out of his mouth, that they have been so strategically improper that in the debate he would at least say, look, if the will of the people is that we limit abortion at a certain number of weeks, I will sign whatever bill comes across my desk. Strategically, that is what he needs to say. Because Trump has lost such a large portion of pro life voters at this point, if he expects to get any of them back, that is the message that he needs to put forward on Thursday.
Speaker 2: I hope to hear it.
Speaker 1: Abby, you are the best come back anytime. I appreciate you, well, savvy. We got to talk about it, right. You know what else we have to do. We have to lighten the mood. All right, It is.
Speaker 2: Time to lighten the mood.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that I don't understand about today, about this era we live in, is how nonsensical we are about animals. And I need to clarify. I like animals. I am a zoo fan. I like animals. I don't like animals to suffer. Yet I like animals, But we have societies now different parts of our society. We allow wild animals to take over, and we apparently act like we're totally helpless to do anything about it. I remember it wasn't long ago. There was a story. I was out of Florida. They were complaining because a bunch of peacocks had taken over the town. What do we do about the peacocks? They're attacking cars? Uh, nobody owns a twelve gage. Sorry, I like peacotch. That's fine. The second you dent in my car, I'll just go kill them all. Apparently Staten Island doesn't know how to.
Speaker 2: Deal with turkeys. Great dog he got there. Let's see them all five