Speaker 1: In today's call, a husband sets up his wife to be pranked at her work. Oh, she's a waitress slash hostess at a local bistro, and he told us that she is the nicest, sweetest, most helpful worker that you could ever meet.
Speaker 2: Are we going to break her? Ja?
Speaker 1: Well, he loves hearing whenever she gets a little bit uncomfortable because she doesn't know quite how to react. So let's hear how she does when she takes a dinner reservation from timid Benjamin in your phone tat right.
Speaker 2: Now's phone taps on the twenties.
Speaker 3: Thanks for calling bistro. How can I help you?
Speaker 2: Hi? My name is Benjamin.
Speaker 3: Benjamin. Yes, okay, how can I help you? Benjamin?
Speaker 2: B E and G.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: Benjamin.
Speaker 3: I got it? I got it in Benjamin, How can I help you?
Speaker 2: I would like to make a reservation for one for this Friday? Please?
Speaker 3: Sure? Seeing one person this Friday? What's time are you looking to come in?
Speaker 2: Well? What time works for you?
Speaker 3: Is your reservation? Benjamin? Anytime?
Speaker 2: Really? Okay? I would like to do it at eleven fifty nine pm. Please?
Speaker 3: Oh we actually close it eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh so you lied, You lied to me, You lied you said anytime.
Speaker 3: Uh no, I just meant any time within the hours of operation. Sorry, that's on me.
Speaker 2: Fine, let's say seven thirty.
Speaker 3: Seven thirty party of one for Friday night.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a special dinner because it's my birthday.
Speaker 3: Wow. Cool. Well, I'll make sure to let your server.
Speaker 2: Know you didn't see. Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Okay, Happy birthday, Benjamin, Yay? Anything else you need?
Speaker 2: So my birthday request? I would like my entire meal comped, including the dessert and two free beverages. Well, I like to drink Shirley Temples. I would like them for free.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, it doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: How does it work?
Speaker 3: We do offer a complimentary dessert for.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Do you do people sing? Do they sing for the birthday?
Speaker 3: Uh? Not usually, But we can make that happen if you'd like.
Speaker 2: But my request is that it's a surprise and I don't see it coming.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, Benjamin, m Like.
Speaker 2: Like in the horror movies when someone sneaks up behind you. I want to be attacked by your song.
Speaker 3: No, we're not, but we're not gonna if.
Speaker 2: You surprise me with a song. I might cry because I don't. I don't like being surprised. But it's my birthday, so I need to try.
Speaker 3: New things, Okay, Benjamin, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also for sharing. I also have Irish heritage, so I would like the Irish version of the Happy Birthday song.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that is. I don't know if anybody knows what about it?
Speaker 2: You can make it up. My other request, could I make it rain?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: What well I've I've always wanted to go to a strip club, but I'm too I'm too scared.
Speaker 3: No, no, no no.
Speaker 2: If I could just make it rain with a fistful of.
Speaker 3: Ones, no promise You'll have a great server, but you cannot make it rain in our restaurant. You cannot throw ones up in the air.
Speaker 2: I would like to make it rain on your husband, Bob, What are.
Speaker 3: You talking about? You don't know my husband.
Speaker 2: Actually I do kind of know him because he emailed the radio station that I work for.
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 1: My name is jeff radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning a chat.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was like one of the hardest reservations.
Speaker 1: You were struggling so much with it, But your husband said It's the funniest thing when he catches you off guard and thought this prank was the perfect chance to do it to you.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, he knows how seriously I take work.
Speaker 2: You were trying to be so polite.
Speaker 3: I was trying because you know, I don't want to, like, get a bad review on Google or something.
Speaker 2: Especially not a bad birthday review. Polk party for one. Make it rain up.
Speaker 3: Why you are the word.
Speaker 2: That's what my
Speaker 3: Mom says, brook In Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties,