Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cambridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Damn Judge and the iconic, the iconic Queen Bee. And guys, we are together, I know filming. We're just we're too teas in a pod and we are at the Montage and Laguna and I wish you guys could see our view because we are literally looking over the ocean. So yeah, we're at the Montage and Laguna. We're excited because they're letting us host the podcast here. But also I've had a two day girls trip with like all my mommy best friends since Slay was born. We were all in the same mom and me and I just met most of all of them, right, yeah, well you've met some of them before at the iHeart Festival, but it has been I mean I convinced everybody last night that we couldn't even be bothered to go out to dinner and needed to be inside of the hotel room, like I couldn't be out and about why. Well, one, I didn't want to do your hair, Yeah, and I didn't want to put on hard clothes, only soft clothes.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the feeling man.
Speaker 2: Like. I was like the idea of having to apply makeup.
Speaker 3: I went out yesterday to LA. You probably saw on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I saw some pictures. I have some questions. Okay, so what first off, why for this Mother's Day brunch did you guys feel the need to go to Los Angeles? Oh? Because Heather invited us all. She sent it to Oh and she lives there. She lives there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she and well she's back and forth, but she invited us out. And she had texted me and said, do you mind if I send it in LA something different, you know, instead of we're always in Orange County? And I go, yeah, that's fine with me. I don't care. And so we all went to LASH put the invitation out. The entire cast was invite I.
Speaker 2: Was going to ask that because I saw a lot of comments, this is so mean, you guys didn't invite Shannon. Oh. I you know what.
Speaker 3: Instagram people fuck off. It's so annoying. They just make up shit in their head because they see somebody's missing. It's like, oh my god, you guys are mean girls. No, everybody was invited. Do you think Heather de bro would not invite everybody?
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking. I was like, this feels like since it is in LA, since I'm assuming Heather did the invitations, it went to everyone. But my question is did Shannon even respond?
Speaker 3: She did not respond in our group text?
Speaker 2: Now and is everybody on the group text because I know Instagram may not have noticed this because everybody's asking where is Shannon? But I took note that I didn't see Jen either.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know if you pulled a Rachel Fuda and just cropped her out.
Speaker 3: No, she was in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh, she was in Vegas. But she responded.
Speaker 3: She responded, said she couldn't make it because she was in Vegas and coming home that day.
Speaker 2: Was it Vicky invited?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no? But was it fun? M h oh yeah, you seem overwhelmed me.
Speaker 3: Alexis and Katie drove together. So Alexis got a driver and we drove up there. It took like an hour to get there, and then we went to the ov Avra. Yeah, yeah, very nice, pretty restaurant. We went there, we had lunch, we were there for a couple hours, and then we went home.
Speaker 2: Did anyone fight?
Speaker 3: No? No, it was really weird because we just went from a season where everybody was fighting and then we sit down around table and we just stare at each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, did you guys give gifts or like.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what some dead I didn't. I use no, No, I'm usually I usually bring a gift, and this time I'm like, oh, we're all driving to La, Like, that's my gift. I mean, we're mothers. It's not like it's I it was somebody's birthday. Yeah, we're all mothers. Whatever. Heather, of course gave us each a gift, and Alexis brought us a candle, so that was really nice. Then I felt like a big old douche, like, oh god, I should have brought a gift. So I'm just gonna send them our new Vena gummies that are ten milligrams ten milligrams double the milligrams coming out in the next week or and you.
Speaker 2: Can get those from and on any state.
Speaker 3: Now yeah, yeah, so we can chip to a state.
Speaker 2: We know how I do on the five milligrams, So yeah, it's well can you imagine ten? Well, I'm apparently I'm gonna have to imagine them, and that is you are imagining a new version of me, because I'm sure I'll really come alive on those.
Speaker 3: You just go into a coma.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so god eyes when you're sending text dms and comments going oh my god, you guys are mean girls?
Speaker 2: Why would you?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why would you?
Speaker 3: First of all, why do you even say shit like that when you don't even know you don't even know. It's said on my caption, no housewife left behind.
Speaker 2: Everybody was invited. That's what your caption said, well on the bottom because people.
Speaker 3: Kept going, we're Shannon, you guys are me and I'm like, oh god, she was invited, she chose not to go.
Speaker 2: How often do you guys all communicate on the group text or is it more like one on one texting.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of one on one texting probably, Like, if I'm not a big fan of group.
Speaker 2: Text what do you mean? I that's actually how I live my life.
Speaker 3: I know I've mini group texts with you, and you notice how many times I respond.
Speaker 2: A lot on shoot Talker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's that's our business one and by the but I love our business.
Speaker 2: One is shit talkers.
Speaker 3: And by the way, this is gonna help me out big time this season, because you know, we do a lot of FaceTime calls on the show, and one time I was doing a FaceTime call and like, I kept getting these notifications shit talker, shit talker, shit talker, And afterwards the producers go, what is shit talkers? I'm like, oh God, and you're gonna be on the show and it's gonna look like I just sit there and talk shit. Well, it's our podcasts, investigated.
Speaker 2: Investigative, investigative journalism. Yes, that's what we do. We just call ourselves the shit talkers. It's better than the shit lickuers. Our Alexis and Shannon on the same group chat.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're all on the same group chat. So that's why a lot of times I don't add to say certain things on there is. If I need to talk to Alexis, I'll just talk to her directly, or me and me, Alexis and Heather have a group text.
Speaker 2: All right. So we are going to get right into housewife headlines, which a lot of them have been about. A lot of them have to do John Fuda, I wish we would have seen that episode prior to interviewing him. I really feel like because we hadn't seen it, we couldn't come in as hot as we needed to. But because but also we have to imagine, I was a little bit on the defense because I thought he was mad at me for making up what I thought wasn't a truth, even though you had the truth that he had wanted to come on the pod. Well, we don't bring people on the pod to annihilate them, no, but I would have at least been like I felt. I felt like after watching John Fuda this episode, I really thought he took it too far, to the fact of when Nate even looked at him and was just like, you're doing too much.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but let me ask you a question. We'll get into it later. But when it came to Polly and John, who doing the most there, Well.
Speaker 2: I think Polly clearly there's something going on that we're not fully seeing, Like his guard is up, and he seems slightly more upset and read than he has in past seasons.
Speaker 3: He's definitely more activated than he's ever been. And then I love how Delores is like this conversation is.
Speaker 2: Over and that we're done. But what I did like when she pulled him away. He didn't ever, He wasn't ever a dick to her.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't like swing and I'm comforted and I'm gonna get him. But he did say a lot of shit as he walked out, a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't like don't some husbands we've seen say to their significant others like don't tell me what to fucking do, blah blah blah. Yeah, he did none of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that she was kind of doing the right thing, like she knows like it's not good when the guys get involved in that. I think John, I mean, just to stick up for him for a little bit. His past is coming out. When you go on a reality show, your past is going to come out. We deal with that on our show. I think everybody deals with it on different franchises. But you got to think about that shit before you sign up for a reality show. You got to know if you got a shady past, that shit is going to come up. I would have loved to see him not get so activated and just say like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah when I was twenty one, Yeah I did that. I'm not happy about it, but it's over. But what has leuis done at fifty one or over old? He is like, there's a big difference between shit you do when you're twenty one years old, but it's.
Speaker 3: How you react to information that's given to you.
Speaker 2: I think he came on and he was like, listen, I'm going to have to save Rachel spot on this show.
Speaker 3: Well, I think no. I think that he was mad that it was brought up. I think that he worries about his current career, He worries about his kids hearing about it, and you know it's it pissed him off.
Speaker 2: Well, they're also saying it's online that that it wasn't actually Teresa that was seeking out this information of blow found found the ex wife in a halfway house. All right, let's go through taglines before we really get into this. I already know what my favorite one is, but let we'll do a dramatic read of each one. Melissa Gorga, it's not hard to burn bridges when you're on fire.
Speaker 3: Wos Dolores, I'm a girlfriend, Patterson playing in Switzerland and dating and the irishman Danielle.
Speaker 2: I'm bougie, unbothered and above your drama.
Speaker 3: Margaret. While you're taking cheap shots, I'm taking screenshots, Rachel. If you don't have my back, at least have a backbone. I don't really like that one. Jen Aiden friends are like handbags. The fake ones are all too easy.
Speaker 2: Cet a spot Teresa. You can tear me down, but this tree just keeps on growing. I have to say Margaret's is my favorite.
Speaker 3: Yep, I like that.
Speaker 2: I want to know what screenshots she is screenshots Timeline. We want to know overall.
Speaker 3: I think they're really good. And you said that you think Margaret's is your favorite. Yeah, yeah, I do too, because.
Speaker 2: This was I love Dolores, but I don't really get I'm a girl from Patterson playing Switzerland and dating and irishman. So she's playing Switzerland, so she's always riding the fence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she's on both sides, but she dates its neutral.
Speaker 2: Then we read that Melissa Gorga has confessed to the US Sun exclusively that filming separately from Teresa is not sustainable. Andy Cohen recently made comments about how it isn't sustainable universe to have kind of two camps on the show, referring to Team Teresa and Team Melissa. I went thousands of percent agree with him on that chearveiled. Although she couldn't get into details on what it was like filming season fourteen, she did a tease a huge twist that's to come. I'm excited. I think it's good, refreshing season. I know everybody's seeing the change in dynamics and friendships and it's actually going to be quite shocking. I have my girls on the show. I trust and love this one. This first name surprised me a little bit. Love Dolores, love Margaret, and I love Rachel. I mean, I'm getting to know Danielle a lot better this year, Melissa remarks. She seems like a really down to earth, awesome person. So I'm also forming new friendships. What I'm happy about. Oh but hold on, did you see the item about Danielle about the uh styling? Oh? Yeah, it's here. Oh it's here. So I guess the yellow dress that she wore a gins she's.
Speaker 3: Basically been accused of not paying her stylists.
Speaker 2: Well that's a nice pony tail. Well yeah, but then she just blocked her. So I don't know. We don't there's always two sides to every story. We should probably have Danielle on and so.
Speaker 3: Karen Desmond desimon she is assuming this the hairstylist that worked on Danielle, and she's talking about it and all about the I never know what this is all about the Real house Is that the name of their about the r H?
Speaker 2: She says, well, this is on all about the Real Housewives. But Karen wrote, stay tuned. I will post be posting all hair looks from this season. Even though Danielle never paid for this look, she did promise to promote and circulate all my work. Instead, she took me first spin and decided to block me. I still feel it's only fair for my hard work to be promoted as promised. What do you guys think is fair?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, people don't block people for no reason. So why was she blocked?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know either she shared information or maybe shouldn't want to pay her, or.
Speaker 3: Maybe Danielle reach out to us, let us know why you didn't pay your hair girl.
Speaker 2: My guess is they made I'm sure what happened was they made a deal that she promoted her in exchange for doing her hair, which this happened. This is common, but I do think if you're not going to pay, which I think you should still pay a little bit, just saying like even my first season when all my.
Speaker 3: Glamor, I like, I like to pay because then you feel like you know anybody anything nothing Now. Richa Fuda Rachel Fuda is talking about Teresa's signing on for a season of ease House of Villains Well. Chatting to page six, she's basically saying that she needed the money, That's why she did it. I mean, we all need the money, we all want the money.
Speaker 2: Well, she said, she shades Teresa for taking how some villain's gig amid alleged money loose. She's hustling for a book, who isn't I'm all hustling. I feel like Teresa's like the biggest, biggest hustler ever. She's always doing different things in different shows and writing books and things like that, and that's what makes a woman successful. So I wouldn't knock her down for doing House of Villains. But what do you think about the scenes for the upcoming season when they see like it's supposed to be off camera, I think happening where they say something along the lines of like louis taken all Teresa's money and she they're like the mics are off, and she's like it's not going to get better, and he's like it's going to get better. Like it's just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: I didn't. Of course you didn't, I didn't see it. Well, then John Fuda's Instagram post, he issues a statement in response to recent attempts by his fellow cast mates to bring up his past and an effort to cast him in a negative light. While I'm not proud of every aspect of my history, I've worked tirelessly to overcome challenges and strive for a better future. I refuse to be defined by my pastes. Take why didn't he say that on the show?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that that's just a really good statement, and I think that he should have just said that on the show. It's not gotten involved in all the nonsense.
Speaker 2: Not gotten so repped up. Do you think that Joey Gorga is getting him more repped up because he's playing it very Joey Gorga was very very quiet this first episode when when the group like he like he took a step back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know who else has taken a step back. Who Bethany's fiance. Oh, yeah, I has taken a step back. So evidently a mutual friend of the couple's confirmed to us that I just it just wasn't going to work Between the pair who split around two months ago. They are so different. He's he's under the radar kind of guy, and they I guess they're broken up. She has not made a formal statement about it, and she still has the ring. She I don't know, does she yeah, me wearing it?
Speaker 2: That's according to us, she still has the ring, still has the ring. What is your thoughts?
Speaker 3: You have to get the ring back?
Speaker 2: Well, that's my question. If if you get engaged and the guy calls it off, do you give the ring back? I would I don't know. I don't know if I would. I think if I called you want a ring, that means I would sell it. I would sell it. But if I called it off, I would give the ring back. But if he called it off because he wants to be a private person, like you know who, you're fucking.
Speaker 3: Getting engaged here, it's something shady to me, I'd be like, come get it, Mitch.
Speaker 2: Oh. We also have this little nugget from Danielle stops.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to talk about this woman.
Speaker 2: Well, with everything Teresa has done, the table flip is the only thing she clings to on public platforms that at prostitution, horror engaged nineteen times, all defamimatory towards me. And since it's season one Real Housewife, New Jersey, the crown should be worn with grace and should probably stand for something. Also, why is it relevant for her to use it in her audition for season two House of Villains Another page check for Teresa at my expense?
Speaker 3: Oh say down, shut off?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, and didn't need to.
Speaker 3: She just needs to sit down, shut up.
Speaker 2: If so, she's so famous, why not use her real life experience instead, Danielle, listen, there are times where you could come forward and have something that we cared about, you saying this is not something I careful.
Speaker 3: Been off the show for ten years, you're still talking about it.
Speaker 2: Production on the new Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season starts very soon. This is from Queens of Bravo. Maurizio allegedly has purchased a luxury condo and a new West Hollywood development. A source says that Matt d has an eight point six million unit in the same building, which is why if you guys see me there, I'm not there for Mauricio, you.
Speaker 3: Might start wearing like a disguise, a disguise.
Speaker 2: Well, they're saying that Kyle and Maricio have been living separately for the last few months. For the love of God, if I have to hear one more thing about Kyle Mauricio is marriage, It's unnecessary. At this point, I don't want to hear about it anymore. We get it, they split up, They're going their own ways. People get over it.
Speaker 3: I turn every day in the past three months, four months, a year.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Kyle Risa. I'm like, just leave them alone.
Speaker 2: Let's just leave them alone. From the changing in the status and their Instagram.
Speaker 3: To oh my god, they took a name out.
Speaker 2: Like at the end of the day, they're either going to work it out and get back together or they're not. But clearly they're they're they're able to do what most couples can't because we just saw them all at stage coach together with their family spending time together. To me, that is a coup.
Speaker 3: That is and if they get back together, which you know, I hope that they do. I really do, and there's part of me that thinks that maybe they will. But if there, it hasn't happened yet. Guys, to just sit back and wait. Yeah, we're just gonna see the ninety five. The Real House has that Ben Hills.
Speaker 2: You'll figure it out, take a quick break, and then we'll get back into the premiere. Let's let's first just talk about these first confessional looks. Yeah, okay, I really am confused by Danielle's look. What is happening? But like, what is that? Is that a necklace on top of the No?
Speaker 3: I think it's a boostier or a dress with a little bit dazzled neckline.
Speaker 2: No, who looks freaking hot? Dolores? Delores? Delores, Dolores is kind of Queen B. I feel like it's KANB. She's sent her this season. She's the first time watch What Happens Live, What Move Over? Our Jersey Girls. There's a new star on the cast. It's Delores.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is Jim Fessler a house No, she's not a house to friend. But did you know why do we get to see Jim Fessler's pick but we don't see Jackie.
Speaker 3: That is a good question.
Speaker 2: Listen. But even if she will down the line not having one confessional in the first episode, I know, but what's she going to talk about?
Speaker 3: I walked in the room.
Speaker 2: Why did Margaret care? Like Margaret, you were going to read the book?
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have the book, Margaret. She sent it to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. I hate sorry March. The Way of Beautiful is on my uh book line of book.
Speaker 3: It's right next to the Bad Mormon book.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but you bought that your son?
Speaker 3: Oh I got it for Christmas. Okay, Spencer got it for me. He buys me a book every Christmas.
Speaker 2: So on watch What Happens Live. Dolores says, the group dynamic is more peaceful and there's less anxiety now that Melissa and Teresa agree not to speak to each other.
Speaker 3: Well, that sounds like a recipe for disaster for a reality show. That sounds like a real fun I don't everyone to hear peaceful houshwives.
Speaker 2: You know, that's like every housewife walking into every scene. I don't want any drama. No zip it, go home. But then the episode opens up to broken glass everywhere Rachel and Teresa scream at each other. Melissa calls Teresa White trash everyone.
Speaker 3: I don't know she was telling. I think she was calling Danielle that you.
Speaker 2: Do oh that would And then it says every rewind three months.
Speaker 3: I mean I okay, so that that the opening is actually the season finale. Yeah, yes, so it's not. It's you have to wait until the last.
Speaker 2: It's the flashback. But the opening felt very like Mob Wives, and I wasn't mad about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it was really good, really short. Though I was shocked. Was that their trailer or no, that was no trailer? Okay, okay, I mean it gave me chills, goose moms. I feel like the editors and the production company did a really amazing job putting that together. How I was it was shrinking and shrinking in size, and yeah, all you could see is like a little bit and go.
Speaker 2: But then also we saw a lot of flashbacks, because I can say after a season ends and our first interviews with like John and Rachel Fudah, you start to forget what happened at the reunion. But this episode did a really good job of giving us the intel on all the shit that happened on both sides. Yeah, but it starts where Rachel's throwing Jenfessler a surprise birthday party. Rachel invited Teresa jen Aiden since Jeff Jen's husband wanted all the girls there. Rachel says she's not building a bridge and has no interest in being Teresa's friend.
Speaker 3: Well, what did you think about Rachel's grandma referring to Jennifer Aiden as knows job Jen.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is a little bit confusing to me because didn't Rachel wish for her to herself as nos job Rachel? Well, before she ever came on the show.
Speaker 3: Well, she said that she had a botch nose job.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do know that. I don't want her, no, no, being on my bad side, Like I would want her to like me, because she's going to come for it, Rachel. Yeah, Rachel's nona, Oh yeah, yeah, Like she had a lot of opinion, Like she didn't miss an episode. Now, she didn't miss an episode. I watch What Happens live. She might even be on the cast group text just getting extra crombs. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Now we did find out that Rachel and John's daughter is tongue tied.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a child. Yes, yes, it's.
Speaker 3: Very very common. And fortunately John Fou was not tongue tied this episode because he said way too much.
Speaker 2: He said way too much. What I can say is one of my kids was tongue tied and they realized that right when he was born, and they did immediately like they clipped it. They clipped it. They just clipped it right there. But people make the choice sometimes to not clip it. For example, Dove had a smaller like Cruz had the tongue tie. His was clipped in the hospital when he was born. In the Nikki like all of that. They did all the things Dove, they said, she has a small one, we think it should be fine. Do you want to And I was like, well, I mean if she shent.
Speaker 3: Be fine, that means she won't talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what, that kid doesn't stop talking, and she's figured out a way to constantly suck her finger, yell all of us be the boss. So I guess it was Yeah, I don't know. I guess it really becomes I don't know. Then Melissa's daughter.
Speaker 3: By the way, can we talk about how beautiful Melissa's house is? It doesn't beautiful, Holy shit, it is so beautiful. Good job, it looks beautiful.
Speaker 2: Can we also talk about when we're talking about girls getting into colleges, do you know how hard it is to get into Michigan out of state?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know. I think college, I don't know is so hard.
Speaker 2: Like yesterday went on a deep dive because actually one of the girls I'm here with went to Michigan in state, and she was like, listen, that is that the daughter who danced or did something like maybe she's in the art program. Not that that would be any less hard, but is it easier to get in that way? But she's not. She's in the ECON program, which is really really challenging.
Speaker 3: Really smart job parents.
Speaker 2: Antonio is going to Delaware and Teresa's daughter is going to Michigan, both of them. It makes us feel really old to think.
Speaker 3: About Melissa saying in her confessional, I'm not answering any questions about Teresa.
Speaker 2: I think Melissa is still really pissed off that, uh, Teresa tried to get her fired on the reunion last year, and I think she isn't playing that game. I think she's at the point where she's like, I feel comfortable with my position inside of this, and I am like, once they did that flashback and I was reminded how Teresa's like, you won't be here next year. Could you imagine how big your dick would feel when you're back that next season after like the number one Ogi says that you won't be Yeah, and then you're sitting there and you're like, here's my beautiful house and my kids in life is good. Yes, suck it, suck it. Then the flashback of Joe helping Gia move into college. Yeah, do you think that was definitely intentional to make sure that they saw that, like Joe was a good uncle.
Speaker 3: Yes. I thought that that was a good move on production's part to show that, you know, he has been there for his sister and his nieces. Yeah, it makes me sad to know that the children in the family, you know, the cousins are affected, affected and probably won't have much of a relationship. So that makes me I may be almost so difficult for them to have a relationship with parents that hate each other. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then we get into Teresa telling Louis to follow her lead at Jen Fessler's party. This part I also thought was weird when Louis texted John Fuda to get to other for coffee. Do you think he was meaning off camera or of that camera.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I was wondering as well. I don't know what the timing was, was it when when they were filming or not. I think John Fuda just didn't want to talk to him. I think he's like done with him and he's like, fuck you, I don't want to talk to you. Oh yeah, I'll talk to you at the party, and then just probably avoid him.
Speaker 2: Do you know I think he went in knowing he was going to or do you think.
Speaker 3: That he wanted to talk about the party to make a big big.
Speaker 2: I think he wanted to cause a big scene. He wanted to cause a big scene. He knew that Melissa and Joe were not going to speak to them. He thought that, you know, he thought that they were going to come in there was going to be this big explosion, explosion. But do you think that Louis was actually on a business trip or he was just like effet, I'm not going there. Because we couldn't tell much by that face time, he could have been anywhere. He could have been at the Montage SLAGOONA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wondered the same thing. I don't know. I really don't know, but I do know that we got an unhinged Teresa that we probably wouldn't have seen if Louis was there. And that's kind of the Teresa that I miss on the show. Like she was just you know, she was speaking her mind and saying things, and I was ready for her to flip the table. But one thing that I thought was pretty interesting is that Jenfessler uses her electric toothbrush as a vibrator.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't find that actually interesting. I felt that very disturbing, and then brushes her teeth with it and said, they're all in my body. I'm sorry, my mouth, whole body is very different than my vagina whole body.
Speaker 3: Yes, too close to the butthole.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely not. But what about when Teresa says that going to prison was worth it because she got to meet Louis. I was like, do you think they're now inmates that are like, should I extend my stay? Yeah? So I can meet my soulmate?
Speaker 3: Why I think she was referring to And it wasn't fully executed, was it? She was basically saying, I went through hell to get to heaven. Yeah, and that referring to her really with Louis. I think she's very much in love and I wish them all the best.
Speaker 2: Well, then we get Jen Fessler says that Jen, Aiden, Danielle, and Teresa wished her happy birthday. Margaret says Teresa and her hushusband are dead to her. Okay, I'm a little bit confused. Like Fessler's driving story and has the first all cast event of the season about her and she's a friend of Meanwhile, we get Danielle and her husband, you know, like shooting their daughter with a money gun. Like, what is happening?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess Jenfessler is bringing it, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: But what do you think is actually going on between Jen Fesler and Marge Because something is really a sa in Marge.
Speaker 3: I think that it's going to play out. I actually know a little bit of it behind the scenes because I'm friends with Jen. I just talked to her on the way up here to the montage and Laguna Beach. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And what was it, messy Jenny, messy Messler? What was it messy Fessler, messy Bessler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that you're going to see their relationship crumble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like we're going to see the relationship crumble. Yeah, the dinner between Dolores, Paul, Teresa and Louis what about Louie like going in questioning when Paul will put a ring on Dolores's finger, Paul says he needs to get divorced first. Clearly, this is where we start to see the writing on the wall that this relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's one thing that Delora said that I totally respected. He's still married, and I don't feel comfortable getting engaged until he's divorced.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on people that are engaged but still married to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't really understand it unless it's to kind of push it the next person to actually divorce you, Like I'm officially moved on. Yeah, Like there is no shot of us. As Taylor would say, we're never ever getting back together. Right, So if you propose to somebody else, it's pretty clear. But the part that I found a little confusing is we're talking ten years at this point, and it doesn't seem like he's interested in getting a divorce.
Speaker 3: Well I don't. It sounds like he's ever had a reason to get divorced, but he's now been with Dolores for over a year, right, probably two. They live together.
Speaker 2: But also the like get divorced, like it would bother me, it would bother me to other well especially it clearly does because when we go to scenes for the rest of the season and he says to her, uh, he says, Dolores, do you think that if I got a divorce tomorrow? I would immediately put a ring on it?
Speaker 3: And then I was like, why does this always happen to fucking Dolores?
Speaker 2: Like I love?
Speaker 3: That was a dick thing to say. I'm sorry, it pissed me off. It's not a nice thing to say, and it put her in I mean, I'm sure, how do you think that made her feel?
Speaker 2: Especially when we go through like what her other acts kind of put her through, not really being on the show.
Speaker 3: I hope that we don't see a side of Polly that I don't want to see because I'm so happy for Dolores. I know, I'm a little bit worried though I can't judge him up that I can't judge him up that. But at this dinner is Louis is kind of chatting, telling his backstory on the John Food of stuff. I mean, it was something so likable about Dolores.
Speaker 2: She's so sweet, she's so I don't think she has bad intentions.
Speaker 3: No, no, not at all. We didn't get to see Frank this episode, but we are going to see Frank.
Speaker 2: I think though, because they talked about Frank.
Speaker 3: Was Frank already engaged when they film or does he get engaged during?
Speaker 2: I think he was already engaged, already engaged, but I don't know, to be honest either way. They did say something along the lines of like britt is that Brittany's fiance or wife or whatever, that she's too nice to actually be on the show. Yeah, I have heard that then, But the Louis and Joe Food to having a pissing match to see who can be the alpha on the show is a little bit iron So you think.
Speaker 3: That John Puda did that he wanted to talk to Louis at the party to make a scene, a big scene. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If not, I would say, yeah, sure, I'll meet you on camera, And they could have had to sit down or just don't even talk Jim or have a conversation with the other guys there and say like listen, yeah, I have a past. I don't think it's Louise's business. Louis has shit going on right now. Past. Yeah, so you know it is what it freaking is. Then what about when Reesa walks in to say and she says hi to Margaret at the party, but not Melissa or Joe.
Speaker 3: Well, she says it's funny because she says hi to Margaret and Margaret says huh and just keeps turns her head and keeps walking, keeps walking. Yeah, and I blame her, Honestly, I don't blame Margaret. If Louie would have called my son and threatened him, I would want nothing to do with that at all. Like, that's not okay at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually had forgotten that happened until they gave us the flash back.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I had met with Margaret in New York before they started the season, and she had told me. She's like, you know, we had our meeting or production meeting, and they said, we don't have to film with each other, we can do this separate. And I told her, I said, I don't think it's a good idea. I don't think you should do that. I think you should She's like, Nope, not happening.
Speaker 2: Well, I do love Dolores's ability to still not break the fourth wall when she's like, you know, in New York. In New York and the last time we were together, I was like, I think at this point you can say.
Speaker 3: Teresa said the same thing. When we were in New York. We're like, we know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh, what is your thought about them having supposedly a meeting, the men having a meeting before like a takeout or the some of the couples having a take down meeting. Well, I think that it was whatever, whatever alliance you have on the show, you have a meeting of the minds to talk about.
Speaker 3: You know what's going on, and you know what you expect. And I don't think it's abnormal. I think it happens on every single cast, every single cast. I know on our show we had one girl in particular, it was on my side. She would always want to do it, and I just thought it's useless because you don't know what you're going to be asked you what you're going to talk about. Things changed so quickly that it just didn't really make any sense.
Speaker 2: Well, then Teresa and jen Aiden are on the way to Fessler's party. Louis is of course not coming since he's in Florida for work. Yeah, and then Teresa and Jen read online that John food Is called him a drug dealer and that he liked the purple double sided dildos. But like, it really felt like when Louis facetimed them, he was like facetiming from the basement.
Speaker 3: I know, I think he just didn't want to go. I might be wrong, but that's how it felt. Now, there's a lot of people out on social media saying that the blogger accounts had already released all this information and they knew exactly what was going to be on this first episode. Yeah, the inside information.
Speaker 2: Which so you're thinking that's from Jen Aiden allegedly allegedly, Yeah, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're showing screenshots and proof timeline.
Speaker 2: What was Jen Fessler talking about when Frank wouldn't follow the Frank and Brittany.
Speaker 3: Were invited to a group of people to talk prior to the reunion, and Frank decided not to go, right, Yeah, I don't know, it was that was kind of confusing.
Speaker 2: I actually, yeah, I'm a little bit confused that they all are kindly kind of back. But then we see Marge kind of getting revved up at Jackie about not sending her a copy of her book. I'm like, just go to Amazon. It's eleven ninety nine. I really want it, Like, just get it. Then Teresa tells Rachel that John went for Louie to try to ruin his reputation. Rachel says, Louie and John need to have a private comversation. Teresa says Louis was a gentleman asking to meet privately, and John declined. Rachel says, Louis and John will never be friends. Yeah, I mean that's what when Rachel said, what do you know about gentlemen? Is that's when Teresa saw red. And that's when we saw old school Teresa. You mean, when she was angrily throwing can be into those little things like.
Speaker 3: She's like starmers. She was missing the bag she's going in the ground.
Speaker 2: It was so funny. I'm like, who all are you getting candy for? You want it for you all your kids, your next door neighbor.
Speaker 3: I know. But you definitely see a crack between Margaret and Jackie in this scene, and I'm I think I know alliances are going to change and it's gonna get really weird fast.
Speaker 2: But do you think that the crack between so we know that Jen and Jackie have a podcast, it's one of ours, Yeah to teas and a pod, do you think their relationship growing is caused a bigger issue between Marge and Jen.
Speaker 3: I don't know for sure, but I'm going to say that's not going to helpably not helping.
Speaker 2: But I can say this from doing a I do two podcast, one with you and one with Emily. With you, we oftentimes talk about our personal life on the pod. Me and Emily actually don't we so we get into recapping. We should talk to we just talk about the shows. But I think with you know, Jackie and Jen, I think their show is mainly talking about their personal life.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they don't talk about the show and their show and they're allowed to, But.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm curious to see because when you have a co host that is on your show, that becomes a bit.
Speaker 2: Tricky because how are you going to maintain?
Speaker 3: You got to maintain.
Speaker 2: So that's why I keep saying I don't want you on Orange County and I was kidding. I'm like, no, not that girl, No, no, anyone but her. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean even with Emily the season, you're gonna see a little bit of us talk about it. Yeah, because she has a podcast with you and right, yes, it's nothing to do with you, but.
Speaker 2: It's Yeah, it creates it creates a dynamic that you can't really you know, yeah, you can't control because you're not a part of every situation. Then Teresa says John was the biggest drug dealer in Bergen County. She's kind of yelling this.
Speaker 3: You know, he's the biggest. That's why does he have to be the biggest? Like that just means he was successful.
Speaker 2: It's like, is he doing well? But like Teresa says, it's out on social media, John questions why Teresa would listen to a drug dealer in jail. I asked my Twitter followers for their Real Housewives in New Jersey takes, and here are a few. Uh It's Matthew said the husbands are the worst part of Real Housewives in New Jersey. K FP twenty four said better than what some of the other franchises have been giving us lately, but want to see new Blood and Dynamics next season. Comic Steeple said they've made Louis passed the focus for the past two seasons, but are acting so outraged that Teresa and Jen dug into the food has passed. They all do this to each other, so I don't know why they're all acting so hypocritically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think that My favorite housewife this episode was Nate because Teresa's storming and yelling at her husband, Danielle's husband Nate, about his wife, and he's like, no, no, no, I'm not doing this. I'm walking away. He's like, I'm not getting involved in that.
Speaker 2: I do really like Nate, but he I don't want the husbands to be so involved. But I think Nate may have said less words than Jackie this episode.
Speaker 3: He had his money gun.
Speaker 2: He did have his money gun, not the mundy.
Speaker 3: I had a money gun. I should have brought it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, but I do. I think it was a good first episode. It was good first episode.
Speaker 3: You know, usually the first episode all we're doing is catching up them, what people are, what's going on their lives. When we got into the very first party, they broke the ice. We can see where alliances are changing, and I'm I'm hooked.
Speaker 2: Know what I didn't feel who. I didn't feel like it was really a part of anything. Either was jen Aiden, Like, yeah, she was there as like a sidekick, but it was more like Flotsam and Jetsam on Ariel, you know, like the two like they just like came in with each other.
Speaker 3: I was just so happy with theirself to talk about the dildo. She was so happy to talk about the dildo.
Speaker 2: But where was her husband?
Speaker 3: With Louis at the pool?
Speaker 2: Melissa was pretty quiet too, but I think she it had to.
Speaker 3: Be in a very awkward season to start. Yeah, like they all got talked to. They said, listen, if you don't want to film together, you don't have to. Then you're like, well, shit, what do we do? Like it's it's my last question.
Speaker 2: About Marge, which is what I'm trying to really wrap my head around. Do you think Marge when Jenfesler tried to kind of produce that scene a little bit when she's bringing up Teresa, when she's talking about those things, do you think what mar Marge is kind of giving her the look like, don't try to produce me right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I think that I love you Jenfesler, but I think you contradicted yourself just a little bit. In that scene with Mark, she basically said, you know, I said, if somebody did that to you, you know, I wouldn't be friends with them. And then the next breath, you're saying, but Teresa's been really nice to me, Do you want me to go talk to her for you? And March's like, no, no, no, you just said, like you've said in the past, like it because of what she's done. I don't want anything to do with her. But now you're saying, you know, let me go talk to her. She's never done anything bad to me. I want to be her friend, so.
Speaker 2: And and and show terms, it means like I want to be on the show and so you know, I want to have my hip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also it means you're moving storyline. Yeah, and I think that she's doing her job. And even if she does, feel like I don't really want to be around Teresa because of what she's done to my friend. Well, let me get this going, let me get them together. Let me see if I can get them together. But Margaret wants no part of it.
Speaker 2: And then do we think this entire storyline that's coming up with Margaret and Joe potentially having issues like in her relationship. Do you think it's really her and Joe or do you think she's just mourning jan passing away.
Speaker 3: Well, I was a little bit confused on that because it is her ex husband. I understand that, but for it's like my ex husband passing away and then me bringing him in, Like I'm really sad. I don't know it just it's I'm like, why why are we talking about this? But I think we didn't hear the whole story, and I don't know if that's a problem. I don't know if that's I don't even know if there is.
Speaker 2: But didn't you feel like Joe was quiet this season too? I mean not this season, this episode that Joe. Normally he's more in the mix with.
Speaker 3: The dude he is, but I feel like it was all about Polly and Louie and John. It was really the whole episode was about John Fuda good job.
Speaker 2: Like the Real How Husbands of New Jersey is the season that we're watching so far, so hopefully the women start to get involved.
Speaker 3: In Yeah, girls, you got to get involved because your husbands are too involved.
Speaker 2: Yep, Well that's our thoughts. Make sure that you guys, keep tuning in. We have some special guests later on in the week, so make sure to pay attention to what to teas in the pod and what the twat seats are up. Yes, well, thanks you guys for tuning in, and we'll talk soon