Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap, Scary, Yes, what's it all about?
Speaker 3: Well, Chris's girlfriend Kelsey hates telemarketers. She doesn't listen to the show, so that's why she'd be a perfect phone tap victim, especially by our relentless telephone telemarketer, mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: I like, can't you speak about him in the third person? Like exactly, like I'm not Hammerson and you really are. So here we go. Let's see what it's all about. Scary's I mean Oppenheimer's phone taip. Hello, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Zachary's Nuts. How are you doing today?
Speaker 1: Niws, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Zachary's Nuts offers a wide array of nuts for your holiday season. This handsome handled tree basket includes sun dried apricots, honey roosted peanuts.
Speaker 1: I'm really not interested, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Which is the quantity you'd like to add to your cart? Hello, good efternoon. This is mister Michael Opa with Zachary's. Oh how are you doing today?
Speaker 1: I was interested.
Speaker 2: We have for you today special offer that you can't refuse. It's the holiday entertaining nuts sampler basket from Zachary.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested. Thank you.
Speaker 2: This gormy wicker nut basket comes.
Speaker 1: With interested thank you.
Speaker 2: Certainly you celebrate the holidays, don't you. Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, this is.
Speaker 2: Mister Michael Oppenheimer with Zachary's Nuts.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Do you know what your nuts? If you don't stop calling me, I just imagine.
Speaker 2: The look on your guest's face when you blop Zachary's nuts on your coffee table for the holidays, I don't can.
Speaker 1: I want to speak to a manager. And let me speak to a manager right now.
Speaker 2: I am the manager name. My name is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 1: You're the worst manager I've ever heard of in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm a telemony.
Speaker 1: You can't call me anymore.
Speaker 2: Do you know? Zachary's nuts can also be put in the oven?
Speaker 1: You you can actually the recording? Can you hear me? Can you can you hear what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: I can hear what you're saying. I can hear what you're saying. Which credit card would you like to use today?
Speaker 1: Are you nuts?
Speaker 2: Yes? In fact, we're full of nuts. Zachary's also offers the holiday party tray of uncooked nuts where you massage each nut with some oil, then you stuff them in the oven and nurse.
Speaker 1: I'm allergic to nuts. My kids are allergic nuts. Everyone in my family's allergic to nuts.
Speaker 2: Introducing for this holiday season our Bavarian nut lollipops. You lick on the hard candy and when you get to the center, you've still got a nut to suck up.
Speaker 1: You're wasting my day that you have the most grating I didn't get, I've ever heard, I've got you should not be nicking calls.
Speaker 2: Let me dangle these nuts in front of your face.
Speaker 1: You're nuts who listened to me.
Speaker 2: We will also throw in this Christmas rippon which will be tied around Zachary's nuts. We have the Merry Christmas Harvest Nuts Sampler gift box to the.
Speaker 1: Pants off of this company. You're insulting me, and you're assaulting me with a phone call. I'm over it.
Speaker 2: We do have assaulted and an unsulted gift box in case you have high blood pressure.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, really really oh a gift box?
Speaker 2: Stop going hello?
Speaker 1: Hey for brains continue.
Speaker 2: This is mister Michael up and Ormond with Zachary's holiday entertaining the basket.
Speaker 1: You don't want your nuts.
Speaker 2: But nuts bring cheer to the mouths of so many.
Speaker 1: Already.
Speaker 2: Oh, nuts weigh two pounds. Now you can have the nut mix, including cashew, dry fruit, smoked almonds. But wait, there's.
Speaker 1: More to your family. But you're not on the coffee table at your own hound.
Speaker 2: We also have little nut sects for just five dollars and ninety nine cents.
Speaker 1: That's a little nuts. You married? Are you married? Did your wife hate you?
Speaker 2: Because right now they make a great stocking stuffer.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Yeah, you like this is?
Speaker 2: Mister Michael?
Speaker 1: Hello, how do you want? This? Is? This is?
Speaker 2: All of Zachary's nuts are carefully handled and handpicked.
Speaker 1: What what I can't hear?
Speaker 2: Your expert team of fifteen nut pluckers who sort through and choose only the finest nuts.
Speaker 1: What? What did he say? What did you say?
Speaker 2: I said? How many trays of these would you like to buy? Today?
Speaker 1: How many prays? I want?
Speaker 2: Miss? I've been handling Zachary's nuts for four years myself, and I gotta say that Zachary's are the best nuts I've ever swallowed.
Speaker 1: I don't want to and though I don't.
Speaker 2: Recommend you swallowing nuts. Whole chritz.
Speaker 1: Is going on right now? What is going on?
Speaker 2: Is this this scar This is scary Jones. But I was the rand in the morning show laughing, that's your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill you, going to kill you? Are you kidding me? Yeah? What did you look at? You with your friends is what you do and you guys get together, you click on me. It's not my friends, it's the radio to this.
Speaker 2: It's Elvis Duran in the morning. So don't you listen to the radio in the morning.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to do the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show