Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to the episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself and Dolores.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm excited. I feel like I haven't seen you forever. I know it's I spent all that time over the weekend last weekend with you and Eddie and I fell in love with you.
Speaker 2: And we were like, I know you guys were so fun to hang out with. That was for sure this weekend. God, I'm trying to think, like, what did I do this weekend? Oh, last night Sunday we had Uh. Spencer's been dating a girl, Jordan for two years. I met her, didn't I, Yes, you met Jordan. I met Jordan and her family. They were lovely. Yes, yes, yes, this sweet girl's been very sweet. So she the family came over to the house for the very first time. Oh no, we've been out to dinner. They came to my live show and yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they came to the live show. We pictures with them, yeap, yeap. So the sweet girl, I can tell by her demeanor she was beautiful. She's beautiful.
Speaker 2: So I did that and I've had this like freaking headache for oh, I don't know, almost a month now.
Speaker 3: I think for sure my back is out, my shoulders out. I haven't done anything about it.
Speaker 2: I tried to take a muscle relaxer the other night and knocked me on my ass. I got a massage, and the next day I woke up and my shoulder was locked because it just got super and you know, inflamed and irritated. So I have issues with both my shoulders. My mom had shoulder replacement surgery ago, my dad had shoulder rotator cuff surgery. My brother needs it. So I'm I'm doomed, that's for sure. But it's gotten to the point where I'm starting to get atrophy and my shoulder in my arms because it's just they're so locked up in pincher. Oh, it's just a pain in the ass. So I went to the gym today instead of working out. Eddie stretched me and did all these like exercises for my shoulder.
Speaker 3: So sometimes stretching all's going through that right now. It's called old age.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding, Like my frown, it's I know, it just sucks. I'm like, God, if I'm like this at this stage, how am I going to be in like twenty years from now, I'm gonna be like barely walking.
Speaker 3: It's so funny. No matter how good you look on the outside, the inside still the same rickety the inside of facelift. Like you can, I guess if you eat and do the right thing. Can we talk about Love Hotel for one second? Like I'm dying.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched it.
Speaker 3: I want to smash my face in from being christ like it's so crapy.
Speaker 2: Is good, It's good. Okay, I need to catch up. I've only watched like I think three episodes and then I haven't.
Speaker 3: It feels like it's been on her like I'm dying, like the PDA, like Ashley Darby, just like she's just cut different clod. She's like, I get in trouble for saying that, but but what else can I say? How can I say? Like she's like telling the guy she's like hugging him. She because I got my period. I wouldn't tell she said that. She just hear my period if I was madding to them twenty years like it's like, so I'm bad, Like no, I mean like she's very open. I love Actually.
Speaker 2: Those are words I haven't had to say in quite a while.
Speaker 3: Well, from what I remember, I never I wouldn't like be on a date with a guy and go I got my peer.
Speaker 2: No, well, obviously she wanted to get busy with him, but.
Speaker 3: She just says like, I'm in my femininity and like mixed out with the guy. And then and then the next day they're like yeah, hi, I'm like, oh my god. And then and then luan the guy that was kind of talking to her, meanwhile she's talking to three other guys, has his arm around cynthia belly and she fucking told him off. At some point on this trip, they're allowed to bring in their family to meet the guy there in their love interest or a friend a friend like their bfs. Shannon brought her daughters and I have like no. So anyway, Luenne's sitting there and this guy is way too handsy with Cynthia from the jump, like hands all over all over her, and she's not like but it's getting a little uncomfortable because now they're on a couch and it's Cynthia's time to question Luanne and who she's talking to. And in the middle of it, Luyanne goes, hey, hey, get your hands off her. You are my date. Get your hands off my friend. Now you're pissing me off. You don't belong putting your hands on her, like, oh, she eviscerated him. She eviscerated him. She's like, I don't like that. You don't do that. Okay, you're dating me. Put your hands on my not yours. Well he was, so he's like, okay, I don't date him anymore. And then Cynthia just had her head down like this. She didn't know where to.
Speaker 2: Look, Poor little Cynthia. Cynthia's got a boyfriend and we found that out. His name is Amsterdam. I only remember that because he got back from.
Speaker 3: Ampton dread last. Yeah, so no, but I'm more interested in future. Oh really, did you happen to see he beat his name now when they said it? But we all know what was said. We could read lips. I don't need to be deaf to be able to read lips.
Speaker 2: O boy, Okay, well we'll get into that. Was that the same one that Larsa Pippen was dating. No, No, she was dating. She dated a rapper I believe right after she split up. And I can't remember who it was. Maybe maybe it was someone else she remember.
Speaker 3: Well, he's forty one. At least she'sing somebody close to her age. He calls himself, Why does Future call himself? Henrix? Who was he dating? He's very popular. I mean, like, I mean, Cynthia's dating Future, No Poorsia, Yes, Larsa dated.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's what I thought. That's how I know his name is because yeah, housewives, my god, who's in your future? Yeah? She had told me something about that because we were talking about like Scotty and stuff like that. And she's like, you know that I was dating, And I go, yeah, I kind of heard about it, but I never know what's true and what's not. But oh yeah, so now he's dating another housewife.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's denied allegedly allegedly say allegedly.
Speaker 2: Yeah we should but but you know.
Speaker 3: The conversation took a turn when that name got mentioned, and then she kind of like puls in her horns and she was like, okay, so I'm just hearing to my.
Speaker 2: Up that sounds like Portia.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he do have headlines. We have a few headlines. Now.
Speaker 2: There is a new housewives show, The Real Housewives of London, which I am is this being shown on Bravo.
Speaker 3: I think, so why would we know? Well, because I feel like it is it's last time. Oh hey you, hey you you? Which is the U It's a UK version, But do we get it here?
Speaker 2: Because there's like, isn't there another one out of London Housewives.
Speaker 3: Of cheshure, Yeah, with Lustra who love like I met it.
Speaker 2: I met some of the girls. Bravo CON's goddess. Lustra is a goddess.
Speaker 3: I talked to her all the time on Oh really I do her. She is like, there's no words.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I guess so it's going to be and hey you it's part of the NBC Universal fan I know. I did like little shout outs for Hayu and my green screen recently. So the cast has been revealed. It's Juliet Angus. She's a Chicago native and then moved to London. And then there's NeSSI who was born and raised in London. And then we have Karen who is born in Jamaica, and then she was.
Speaker 3: A Jersey housewife. Wait what no, you don't understand, Like so I read that. I decided well, I was having my coffee this morning to read the bios of everyone and it says there that they that she was once the Real Housewives of Jersey. Karen is well acquainted with the glamorous world of the Real Housewives franchise. Now do you know her? No, because I text karenline Manzo, I'm like, when was this and it's it's a different show. It's Jersey in the UK. There's a Jersey of London there is Yeah, never read it and that's a show. And then I googled it and I saw the cast photo and I'm like, what is this? Now said these are in New Jersey Housewives ever and then I and then I googled more and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there's Panthea. I think that's how you say her name Parker park Yeah. So she was born in Iran and moved to England at the age of four. And then Juliet Matthew, which she looks familiar for some reason. Australia native and former Miss Galaxy University Universe and what's Galaxy Universe?
Speaker 3: What is that bigger than Miss Universe? I don't know, that's something just affiliated with those sounds like a big title for me. Galaxy The galaxy is infinite that I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She does share a close friendship with Caroline Stanbury.
Speaker 3: I seen that, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Amanda and she's a former model turned entrepreneur, and so that's the cast.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's some Housewives too. She's friends with Derinda and Meredith Marx. So I mean, if this is something we'll be talking about, I need to do my homework and call my girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So I don't know much about the show. I don't know if they're just filming right now. There's also Ladies of London. This is not Ladies of London, right, this is the Housewives of London whatever it is. Yeah, Housewives of London won't air in the US. Oh okay, that's what I figure.
Speaker 3: That's what I feel anyway. I wish them luck, don't you.
Speaker 2: But ladies, But Ladies of London will air on Bravo.
Speaker 3: So it's so weird how they pick and choose what.
Speaker 2: You know, what airs on Brabo.
Speaker 3: So let's see. I mean, we're always up for something new. This past weekend was the finale of Moblands. I will miss it very much.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: Die for it. I couldn't wait for Sundays to come from my ozempic shot that doesn't work any more, and.
Speaker 2: I, oh, something shot that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Want I should say Manduro, Manduro.
Speaker 2: I started watching a new show on Prime. It is with Jessica Bill. I'm married to Justin Timberly.
Speaker 3: I kind of saw that. I mean now that you know, now that we saw him perform, I have a new love for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I guess she has like some new wine. So she was out there in the vineyards posting with her business partner and.
Speaker 3: He was on stage.
Speaker 2: But so this next is very, very controversial. Now, Todd and Julie Chrisly returned to reality TV after Trump pardons them. I know this is not Bravo news, but this is worldwide news. So the Lifetime Network previously greenlit a docu series. Now, from what I understand, this supposed to be a series originally about the kids and the family while the parents were away.
Speaker 3: Well obviously they got pardon, they're out.
Speaker 2: So the project, which sets premiere later this year, showcases how the family have navigated the hardship of Todd and Julie behind the behind bars. That sounds so bad for bank fraud and tax evasion, which they still to this day say that they are innocent. Todd's been out there doing press tours and hiding from the paparazzi with norse from bags over his head.
Speaker 3: But they are going to be back on TV.
Speaker 2: I have seen a lot of him, but Julie I have not seen out in public. And how is it Todd actually looks better coming out of jail than going in. That usually doesn't happen, No.
Speaker 3: It does always. I really am out of jail more fit. Yeah, so you have to think what is he going through before he's getting there. You're eating everything that you're not going to get in jail. You're getting a government cheese sandwich, You're getting canned vegetables, so you know you're used to a different.
Speaker 2: Life, not canned vegetables.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, so you know you're the stress of what you're going through before you get there. And it goes It typically takes years. It's not like it's a murder and it's like you're going overnight. This was was a full trial, so it took its toll. And then yeah, Joe Judas really got fit. It came out shredded with a yoga degree certification.
Speaker 2: Because all they do is work out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they work out and you know when.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like they have the hair everything, like Todd came out looking great.
Speaker 3: I mean, just getting fit to I used to be able to tell a guy that just got out of jail because his arms would be like this big, like we'd be letting them out, you know, and they're all buff. If that's what you want.
Speaker 2: Well, I know Savannah can from the fans can't expect to see everything unfold on camera while she was waiting for her father outside of the prison on Wednesday. So I was wonderingly and kept expecting and looking for the picture of them walking out because I feel like that's the money shot right there, and there was none. So I don't know how they got him out of there without like there was there a special.
Speaker 3: There's a way. Yeah, you know they could have had like been able to shield the paparazzi. Maybe no one knew what time they were getting out. They could have done a midnight run.
Speaker 2: And oh, I'm sure the paparazzi were everywhere everywhere waiting for this. They've been following out.
Speaker 3: We're going to see it eventually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I'm excited. I'm really excited. I you're friends with them, right, Yeah, I've I've spoke to them since they've been out non on the phone, but we've sent messages back and forth. So yeah, so miss Funky didniva or something. On Instagram, there's a video about Angela Oakley.
Speaker 3: It captioned.
Speaker 2: The caption says, if Angela Oakley is forty three, then I'm Britney Spears right. He says in the video, you need to stop giving going around telling people you're forty three because we are not believing it. She is, But she is?
Speaker 3: Is? Tamera? What have I been a money catcher? Will you been trying to figure out how old she is? I have been trying to figure out how old she's and I don't know why I was obsessed with wanting to know that. Now does she look older because she's with a much older man, because she's got a kick ass body? Yeah, she's a good looking woman. But then what did Fadri say about her? Fatra said she's the oldest looking young person. I ever said not because I.
Speaker 2: Can't believe Paedri actually said that. To be honest with you.
Speaker 3: If Aedo said a lot of things, I can't believe since you know, since she's been fun. But but you know, it's not because she looks wrinkled or she's great. Don't know what it is that makes me want.
Speaker 2: I think she's she's a little older. I think she just has she's a little bit more mature than most. And I think she just has more of a mature, classy look to her. That's the only thing in her voice. Maybe I don't know. I mean, I wouldn't say, like, oh, you're you know my age, I'm fifty seven. I wouldn't say that. I just didn't we didn't know.
Speaker 3: Wait, I just had a look again because I say, I'm saying to myself, is a forty three or forty eight? Because again, it could be the way she carries herself, but it can also be it can also be too much work done to her face.
Speaker 2: Oh it could be yeah, age, too much well age you Yes.
Speaker 3: However, Angela. I like Angela and I like Angela. I think she's got the like an amazing body. Now now I know why her body's so good, because you're only forty three. When I was forty three, I had a fucking amazing body too, didn't we all?
Speaker 2: Well, somebody that went to high school with her spoke out and said we we were both in Angela's graduation class together, class of ninety nine. She was actually the prom queen.
Speaker 3: She was the prog queen.
Speaker 2: I'd like to and so that makes her forty three. She's gonna be forty four this year. So mystery solved. You've been wondering, people have been wondering. Obviously forty it's gonna be forty three, forty four this year. So I got out to talk to you about Phaedra's tagline.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I read it. I read it. I returned from the dead.
Speaker 2: Now let's bury the past for good.
Speaker 3: Let's break it down.
Speaker 2: It Okay. I don't know if she when she says like there can be like two ways to look at this, like I returned from the dead. Like she was murdered on traders and that's where her her career was revived. I believe a trend from the dead and the mortician the mortician, and she.
Speaker 3: Was fired because she did something wrong. So we want to forget about that and move on.
Speaker 2: I think she wants to forget about it. I'm not quite sure that the fans have completely.
Speaker 3: Well, the girls haven't brought it up yet.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm wondering if it will be brought up, because if Kenya was there or Candy was there, you bet your sweet ass, it'd be brought up already.
Speaker 3: Well, I would think twice before I'm the one that's going to bring it up.
Speaker 2: So britt Edie is exposed by her event decorator and accused of skipping payment.
Speaker 3: I knew that was coming. Yep, we talked about that. So she uh, you know, her shapewear.
Speaker 2: She had that party the pre launch event which aired I think it was last episode. The event received significant criticism from fans and some labeling is the worst house wife the event in history.
Speaker 3: Antela Oakley's high school picture.
Speaker 2: Okay, so does she looked different?
Speaker 3: Like way different?
Speaker 2: I'm obviously she don't look different pretty.
Speaker 3: It's the nose.
Speaker 2: It's the nose.
Speaker 3: She did too much to her nose.
Speaker 2: Well. The event planner, also known as Bella and CEO of Infinity Events in Atlanta, served as the event decorator. In Instagram videos, she clarified her role, stating she was responsible solely for the decor and not for catering or service mishaps. So she's pissed off because it sounds like you know, Britt is blaming her. Britt has not publicly responded to Bella's statement yet, but you know what, someone's getting sued over this.
Speaker 3: Well, Britt's not getting sued. Her husband's getting sued for not paying in the bill right for that event. If I'm not mistaken that it is for that event. I believe so. But wait, I heard Wait was Apollo and his new wife there? What you didn't see that part? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, why if if they were there, why wouldn't the camera show it?
Speaker 3: We'll get there. They were invited?
Speaker 2: Oh, they were invited?
Speaker 3: Yes, because yeah, they were invited from Mike.
Speaker 2: So Britt wants her ask kicked by Pedra.
Speaker 3: She couldn't listen Britt the way she picked the fight with Kenja, now she's gonna pick it with So they were another og.
Speaker 2: So they they were invited, but they didn't show.
Speaker 3: We're not there yet. Nice try. I wonder if they would have gotten a meal.
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: So it starts off with Sia collecting hurricane relief supplies for the trip to Granada. I've for it to rise with some small box claiming she didn't have enough time to find things to donate now bred comes with a box that has clean nex in it.
Speaker 3: So she said she has so much stuff, but she couldn't get it together because she got late notice and someone would be dropping in them in off later.
Speaker 2: I mean, how hard is it to just have a throw somebody throw at your husband, or somebody throw it in the back of your suv or whatever you're driving.
Speaker 3: Listen to me. I live doing this. I do it every week. I've done it every week for many many years. I usually have to pay high school kids to help me if they have a pickup truck to bring the stuff. So that was a pretty pitiful donation. I never why the big box. Why the big box are three things in it? Because probably because uh, because she probably had no idea set up by production.
Speaker 2: That's why I have to ask you a questions.
Speaker 3: So I hate to break the fourth wallra just don't get mad at me. I thank you guys handed that to her, Like, oh, okay, yes, you're probably right here.
Speaker 2: You don't have anything here, here's a box or we got you something. It's a giant box and it's got three things in it, and you're gonna get your ass for bringing it.
Speaker 3: You didn't know I know, and and I'd have to say that wasn't her boss. And Samia was like really sweet.
Speaker 2: She's like, okay, thank you, but can you get the other stuff here because you know we're gonna have the guy come and pick it all up in an hour. And she's like, oh yeah, And I'm like, I bet you.
Speaker 3: And not not Kelly showing up with a trunk full of water. That's like what one family for a day? I mean, what did you guys? Let me teach you how to do this? So how what are they? So they're shipping and all this stuff?
Speaker 2: Did you see the ship Shemia her garage it was that's and her daughter's like, no, moh, I want that.
Speaker 3: She's like that stuff still fits me. She says, yeah, but you don't need it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how many designer outfits are in that? Because Shmia she likes her labels?
Speaker 3: Yeah she does.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about Big Bold label?
Speaker 3: You want to know what I feel like? Yeah? So, actually, Kim d who is a she's an amazing stylist. And I don't know what your opinions are from her on the show, but she knows how to dress. Doesn't she own a store? Right? Used to own a store. She doesn't own a store anymore. She has a podcast now. But she said to me, big labels are out.
Speaker 2: My daughter told me the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's now like sourcing it from like, uh, just as long as it looks good on you and it's nice. The big expensive boutiques not a big deal. Now, does anyone off?
Speaker 2: Does any buddy in on your cast? Guilty of wearing fake designer clothes with big logos, labels, Chanel, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I can't speak on something I never saw, like if they had it on, I'm not checking the stitching to see if it matches.
Speaker 2: That's not what That's not what Paul told me.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going to repeat what he said. But evidently, oh well we had he knows his labels. That Paul is a he's a labelhoreor huh not a label whore.
Speaker 3: He buys nice stuff, stuff from all over the world. Yeah, it does. Got mad. You could tell you probably never heard of it, Like I got a Bruno Cucinelli box I'm throwing out and La pinis whatever the heck it is? So yeah you can. But you can tell his clothes are nice. There perfection. He even sends his T shirts to the cleaners.
Speaker 2: Of course he does. So we get Drew and Porsche. They have a sit down to Porsia feels she's owed an apology and explanation for why Drew is working and filming with Dennis.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I knew this was going to backfire in her face because then Drew's like, you have no ground to stand on. You filmed with my soon to be ex husband afterwards afterwards, but that's not being talked about.
Speaker 3: So I feel like it. But I know she has set that up too.
Speaker 2: I know, but I knew when that was happening.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, Porscha, don't do that, because then you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Look just as bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right in mind, but wrong in reason. You now made yourself wrong too, you had when you do that, which I've told people on my cast so many times. Now you're wrong. Now you're wrong too when you do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but it gets like a point where you're like, chess mate, bitch, like you know what you're gonna do something to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, we see it.
Speaker 2: I'm guilty of it. I've done it, We've all done it. But of course you haven't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean I didn't do my job right, just that I waited. I let the person do my job for them. I left their own thing. You held them.
Speaker 2: Sound you work smarter, not harder. So the portions claiming that dentist told her Drew was dating a man named Black, but Drew insists he's they're only friends.
Speaker 3: They start talking about who's dating what. So it's okay if you're if you're boning somebody else, you're a grown ass woman. No one's gonna hold it against you. She thinks it's gonna it's going to affect her divorce. It's making her look like an asshole because she won't say we're just friends. We're just friends. Guess what, Well, then it's just friends when the benefits right. I'm not even getting back.
Speaker 2: Why did you see anything wrong with if you're separated and you're going through divorce, if you start dating somebody, I don't see anything wrong with that at all at all.
Speaker 3: It's clear that they are not together, So I don't know why she's so worried about somebody knowing her business. Then don't come on a show. Well, then how about don't do it? Well?
Speaker 2: Then, Drew asked Porsche if she's dating future. Porsia gets up from the table and walks away.
Speaker 3: Now we keep seeing up be allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: We keep seeing Porscha walk walk out, And she's been doing this a lot this season. She was with Shemia earlier in the season, she sat down with her walked out when things got She tried to.
Speaker 3: Walk out on the talk they recently had.
Speaker 2: But it's not like her. So I gotta believe like something like something seriously bothering her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's called divorce. You know, these women, I have to say, I do feel for them because they are in the thick of it. Now, there's only one happily married person on the show. The rest of them the women were.
Speaker 2: So are you saying that Angela's not happily married?
Speaker 3: I don't. I mean, I think that there's some issues there. I think he could be a little nicer with her. I think he's not an easy man to live with with the way he comes off. Maybe he just I don't want to judge him. Maybe he just doesn't like the show.
Speaker 2: I think she's it's hard to get him, hard to understand how he is because sometimes I'll take it back to Shane. Now you've seen Shane and Emily and in action, Shane is one of the nicest guys I know. He's always taken care of everybody we're at.
Speaker 3: You know, at the concert there's a Busisisda and I was dying for a coke. I were like, they don't have diet coke. He's like, I'll find you one. He'll go anything to Emily and he came back with it.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he is such a nice guy. But at the very beginning, because he wasn't maybe comfortable with cameras, got dry sense of humor, people are like, oh, he's horrible and he's harmed. Now people love him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I can't just don't know. It's hard to judge. I don't want to judge, but God rest her soul. Angela's beautiful mom did not speak to him because of the way he spoke to her. So there was there's a few red flags.
Speaker 2: So time will tell what's going on there.
Speaker 3: That's to each of the zone. Not every marriage and not every man is going to be wishy washy. I get sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So when Drew said, as Porsche walked away, I can see why Simon left you.
Speaker 3: She should have got a fucking hit with a chair, for I would have gone back.
Speaker 2: I don't know, there thirtea and put it over her head and the black tea, the black tea and karate chapter in the Adam's Apple that she just don't put that in there, and Karate chopped her right in the throat.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, camera production is allowing that. Now. If you'll remember, I'm going to tell you. Okay, there was a scene, remember when I go to Danielle. We were at the Gorgas restaurant and she started to ask me about the living situation and my relations and she was busting my balls and I was on my way to a party. I was actually late. I had a hard out at this certain time, and I was like whatever. We had a little tiff and I got my car. Production came back and said you go address, which she just said to you, okay, yeah, Luke, and I got out of my car and it was a great scene. I was like, it's not in your fucking business. How about that? Not in your business? And like I got so worked up and my evoked so much emotion that Theresa had to drag me out. But that was would have been missed. Had I been allowed to leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've done my share of walking out this season coming up. I'm not gonna lie. It's very it was a very tough season for me. But if there was one time I did and then Luke was like, can you go back? I go, yes, I can. You know, it's just.
Speaker 3: Well, you know we are we know what we signed up for and there are things that need to be addressed and I should not have left. And you know what, in real life I may have Like, it's not like it was. It's not like it was scripted. It's not like it was provoked. It was as if a friend said, don't let her speak to you like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I get it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Then Kelly is packing for the trip. She tells the girl she's missing their first day of school and her publicist uncle Lamont is going to take them to school. Lamont tells Kelly she called Mark, her ex husband. Lamont recounts their conversation, saying, we need to make it so that you guys are in a place where you can see the kids grow up together. And evidently the ex husband Mark said no, no, And I don't get that. I don't get you know, especially from somebody that's coming from, you know, a situation where I don't have a close relationship with my daughter. I would do anything to have that close relationship. To see a parent not want to be there for their kids makes me. It ain't me, you know, it really does anger me.
Speaker 3: And I never wanted that. I did everything humanly possible to make sure that that never happened in my family. But you need to It takes two.
Speaker 2: It takes two, Absolutely takes two. Kelly gets emotional, and I totally understand that. You know, it's it's hard being a single parent and then having to you know, one hundred percent of the responsibility. You know, when I first got divorced, I didn't want to share my kids, like it's you know, you just don't want to. And then as time goes on, I'm telling you, and I tell all my friends that are getting divorced, They're like, I just don't want to be away from my kids.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to stay with him. And then I get to the point, I why see you later, Yeah, yeah, no, listen, if they're going to a good place. Yes, I remember when I was getting divorced and people had a lot to say about how we parented and how we still did so much together. That's amazing, I said to the it's great for the kids, said to the therapist. Everyone's telling me I'm wrong. We're sending mixed messages. She said to me, Are you fighting in front of them? I said no. She said, or do you get emotional in front of them? Are you hanging all over? I said no. She goes, then what's wrong with it? Yeah? But I just don't send mixed messages.
Speaker 2: That's what I wanted so badly, is to have that I saw. I think it was what Bruce Willis and Demimore that had that relationship after they divorced. They were still there even to this day.
Speaker 3: You know, she's taking care of him, taking.
Speaker 2: Care of him, he's remarried, all that stuff, but there for the kids. And you know, I didn't have that choice. Like I would have loved to have houses next to each other. The kids can go. Yeah, yeah, when they're especially when they're little. But nah, that wasn't happening. But Kelly has her publicist taking care of the kids.
Speaker 3: And he doesn't want to pay Well, what does she have publicist for? That's what she said. Maybe for her restaurant. I don't know. I don't know whatever Uncle Lama is. I think he's a great guy. I appreciate the right. Oh, he's great that he's taking care of the great Want to thank Lamont for stepping up and being a man. Yes, so, and you know who knows Kelly May and May if he's not with someone, maybe at the end of the day they wind up together.
Speaker 2: Maybe so they all head to the airport. Angela says the first time she's meeting Phaedra and is willing to pull all judgment.
Speaker 3: Aside now with someone. I hate when people say that, you know what, Angela, maybe she should probably do all judgment aside about you too.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like, do you ever You probably don't, but I get the occasional DM once in a while.
Speaker 3: I love you so much. I don't care what anybody says. And I'm like, no, for saying stuff about uh crag and Pete. No, this girl get to know. She's like, you need to get to know Craig and you you were judgment against him. I said, thank you for telling me. I appreciate it. I'll get to know him. But from what I was told, he wasn't nice to her in the beginning of the relationship at all.
Speaker 2: But it's so funny that these this is coming from people that don't really know him personally either, they're.
Speaker 3: Just the show. I know, I don't know. I don't know. Anyway, I appreciate the feedback.
Speaker 2: So then Fhadra says, Angela is the oldest looking young woman I've ever met. Hopefully her personality is more youthful than her face, which I found. I don't know what's going on Phaedra. I know, Faedra's funny and in both barrels and like really hot than Phaedra. I mean, Fader talking about the weird outfits and stuff like that, and I'm like that Adri's kind of known for costumes.
Speaker 3: The way she dresses, says she talking about because Angela Oakley doesn't dress.
Speaker 2: She said something about Angela's the way she dresses, and I'm like, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: I don't see anything wrong with the I mean, there's a lot of a lot to be said for a lot of the outfits on the show, although they work with the girls like I think that that not I couldn't wear it and get away with it and look good. And they look good and whatever it is they have on like no matter what I'm like, it works. I just don't know how they did it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But listen, I'm here for Phedra entertain me.
Speaker 2: I'm a Madra. She's really coming in.
Speaker 3: Had something to say. I call her miss anything, Miss Phaedra does, I'm here for now.
Speaker 2: They land and I guess what, Samia. Her bags didn't arrive. And all I can think of is, because this is something I do. I put two outfits, especially if I'm filming, two to three outfits of my carry on in case they lose my leggage.
Speaker 3: She did.
Speaker 2: I brought my drawer, I brought my makeup. I bring my hair and ut stuff and two outfits. So and she did, and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, and she has a beautiful dress on. I think it's a Ronnie Cobo. Whatever it is, it's nice. But let me tell tell you she looked beautiful.
Speaker 2: She did so on the van, you know, one van Porscha, Shamia, Kelly and Britt you know they're having a party, and the other van it's dead silence.
Speaker 3: And then Phaedra asks.
Speaker 2: So, who's beefing? I'm like a strangers just trying to get that shit going. Come on, she knows like I appreciate a housewife, they can get shit going.
Speaker 3: I've been on.
Speaker 2: A you know, in a situation where there's nothing to talk about, and somebody will bring up like, oh my neighbor's friend did I don't give a shit, and either does the damn viewers about your neighbor's friend's sister's brother. So I like it when like somebody like favor gets it going. Yeah, gets it going.
Speaker 3: Who's people, let's talk about it? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's trying to play catch up. They're twelve episodes in. I don't know how much she knows, so she's like, give it to me.
Speaker 3: But they give it to me twenty episodes, don't they or some shit like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many they have total a lot? Yeah, Well as always, well, miss Page is gonna bring it. So then at the villa, the roommate assignments. This was interesting. Samie and Kelly the trip host are obviously going to room together. Then Angelaine, Portia, uh Phaedra and Britt they're going to kill each other.
Speaker 3: Cynthia and Drew I think you think are going to kill each other.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then Cynthia and Drew. Now they are going to be in the same room, but there is a bunk bed situation, so it looks like it's like a bella like it's a sweet So there's you know, they have a little living common area and then they have two bedrooms, so it's not like they're bunking in the same room, but one of them has bunk beds. And Drew did the right thing. She's like, Cynthia, you know what, go ahead, take it some time, big bed.
Speaker 3: I have I have a little theory though, and I'd like to I'd like to say it. So what I've seen is it's just my and you tell me it's just what I'm thinking. In the beginning, Drew was really kissed in Porsche's ass to make up with her, thinking I'm coming in. Porsche's the queen. She needs to like me for me to stay on the show. So Drew really went out of her weight above and beyond and took a lot of hits and a lot of blows, understandably so, but didn't really fight back, kept wanting to make up, kept wanting to be nice, and then as time went on, which we've all seen is Porsia isn't the big, huge star she me is sinking in And I mean not to get upset. This happens, Porscha, sometimes it happens. You will always be the girl, just like Teresa is the girl of our show. You will always be the Porsche of the show. But other people are making headway. So I feel like once Drew seeing that, she kind of started to turn in a way like, guess what, it'suck a dick. I am not kissing your ass anymore. I don't think I need to kiss your ass to stay on the show. I'm going to come after you too. Yeah, And that is what I see. Can I be wrong? I mean, am I wrong? Or no?
Speaker 2: I don't think you're wrong at all. And I was gonna ask you, like, at this point, I feel like the only one that's warming up to Drew is Cynthia, and Cynthia Cynthia's friends to everybody, and I don't think Drew's that bad that they need to like it's Drew, Like, yeah, she fibbs, she'd tell stories.
Speaker 3: But I think she's a good housewife. She's holding her own, she's doing all right. She's going through the fight of her life. But she didn't do the right thing by Portia.
Speaker 2: No, she didn't absolutely did the right thing by her right, but we need that kind of nonsense on these shows.
Speaker 3: But she ate some ship for it.
Speaker 2: She for it, But I don't think the ship eating's over.
Speaker 3: I think it's still gonna happen. You know, she could have made it. She could have made a allegiance with with Angela when Angela came into the picture, that's where she's scheduled to went after Shamia for her. And you know what, when it came time for somebody to stick up for Angela, I don't think Drew did it.
Speaker 2: That's that's where she screwed up. And that's a lot of the reasons.
Speaker 3: So that's right. So let me be on this a housewife.
Speaker 2: No, I think you're absolutely right. But let's see what happens on this trip Drew's Yeah, it's going to be very telling. Is Drew going to get closer to the other girls?
Speaker 3: Listen, let's see. But Porscha finally did speak up at the table for Samia, and you would have thought she bought Shemia a brand new Gucci bag. She Shemia was like I needed that, thank you, Like she really it wasn't like overly like.
Speaker 2: Because she feels like Porsia hasn't been there for her and they've been forever.
Speaker 3: So so the little bit that Porsia did went a long way. And I think this is a very pivotal moment for the show. I think that bringing in Phedra was great for the dynamics, and now we're going to see where it all goes from here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, while the girls get ready, she Me and Kelly sidebar. They reflect on how bold it was for everyone to gather in the same place and Drew being the main issue on everyone's mind. I mean Drew, Like, they're not wanting you around, Drew. I mean the bottom line is is like poor Drew. She's getting on everyone's nerves and the trip has just started. She's pissing everyone off and they're talking about it.
Speaker 3: And I don't think she's very transparent, and nothing pisses the rest of the housewife's off more than somebody not being transparent. Also, I mean, I don't know, I don't think anybody really accepted what she did with Porsha's husband.
Speaker 2: Ever, No, I think that she crossed that line and now they're not going to let it go. And I think the problem is is that people think there's more to it. They think that she's, you know, sleeping with Porscha's ex husband, and that's like, no, no, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: I have to say it's sleeper with him. That's wrong too, but the whole way she went about it. So she finally admits, after all this time, she finally admits I could have done better by letting her know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and she admitted it.
Speaker 3: No shit, yeah, you know, you know, it takes it took forever to admit that little bit. But you know what, I think the timing was right to admit it, because it's it's now is the time it's actually going to be received. Some things have calmed down. It's not the Housewives of New Jersey. People are not so mad forever, so they're like accepting her to say it now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we find out that it's Angela and Charles's anniversary. They've been married eight years. Porscha points out that it's a it's an interesting way to celebrate your anniversary. Surrounded by everybody that's getting divorced didn't seem to bother her too much that she was missing her anniversary. Porscha admits that her words towards Drew at the beginning of the season were wrong. They make a step forward and they start, you know, talking, and it seems like things are gonna move forward. I mean, we have beaten the storyline so bad that I feel like, please, girls, just let's move on. He's unless there's some proof that she's boning her bed.
Speaker 3: I think she said to her because it was in the moment of being angry, because she was just finding out there that that Drew was going to film with Dennis, and it was like, yeah, she was mad, and you know, I'd like to see what Drew would say back to her now, because that was still in the beginning and Drew was still eating a lot of shit from her thinking while I am wrong, Drew has to know she's wrong at that point. Still, she doesn't know how it's going to be taken, she doesn't know what's going to happen, she doesn't know how much power Porsche has still, so she just sat there like this. So I feel like Drew is gonna make her pay for that now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, she me and Drew finally hash things out, so Pator asked if Drew really meant to call Shmia a dog. Dre replays, well, she was at the table barking. I mean, hm, I Drew, we're voting, I mean, we're praying that you can get back into this mix, and comments like that, like maybe you should take it easy a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, she's feeling her back into the mix. Yeah, yes, somebody had to talk with her. Yeah, somebody must have given her, given her like some you know pep talk like yeah, go for it, going for it, you could do it. Here's it's it's the hole, you see. You can make the touchdown and you're gonna do it. I feel like I feel like the change in attitude with her, I feel like somebody might have to talk with her. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, then Kelly points out that Drew has tension with literally everyone. One Mina's Cynthia, she she had, Well, she doesn't have anything with Phaedra yet, but I feel like that's gonna come, don't you think, Kelly, No, I that Drew. I think Drew in Phaedra. I have a feeling.
Speaker 3: Can No, Well, they all better fucking not, because there's nobody's a match for Phaedra Parks.
Speaker 2: No, No, one, But I think that with all how the girls feel about Drew, and you know, as soon as they start talking to Faeder about it, I Padri's gonna get annoyed.
Speaker 3: And you know you don't necessarily gonna ask if she likes tacos.
Speaker 2: How's that taco working for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the least.
Speaker 2: Would you like Dennis's hot dog? Which one is it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I heard she's sitting on the hot dog.
Speaker 2: Sitting on the hot dog, eating the taco.
Speaker 3: I really thought she liked tacos more. I want to find out. I want to know what Britz says when she finds out. Phaedra said she's a woman about town and countries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Britt comes out of nowhere apologize. And this confused me until we talked about it to Fature for inviting Apollo to her event. Nobody understood why she brought it up. It was weird that he didn't even show up. I guess him and his wife were invited. I don't know how she knows him and the and the wife. Well, she just wanted, she wanted a moment. She wanted, she wanted a fucking moment.
Speaker 3: It fell flat.
Speaker 2: Your moment fell flat. So I'm like, oh, breaking this up.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's probably over.
Speaker 3: I mean that was the end of the episode.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure Fadr now is like, screw you.
Speaker 3: Screw you is not gonna no no, no no. Fare is not going to give it to her the way Kenya gave it to her. Yeah, she you know, she blew her a load with Kenya. She got Kenya to you know, basically swallow her own tongue. And now you're not going to get that from Phedra. Phedro will just ignore you.
Speaker 2: A shall I see you out.
Speaker 3: Don't know what to do? Oh worry, try play it wrong like Kenya did.
Speaker 2: Fans are happy because finally Portion and Drew and the Dennis gate is done and over with.
Speaker 3: Well, because they're smart, they know how to keep filming together. They know how to make it happen. They got the memo yep, and so that was it.
Speaker 2: So it was a good episode.
Speaker 3: I thought it was such a good episode. I'm looking forward to next week. I'm I like I said, this trip is what a girl's trip is supposed to be. It's supposed to be the middle of the season, middle of the road, Shake it up, figure out who's going to make their alliances, and finish strong. That's what this is all about.
Speaker 2: You're right, Thanks guys for tuning into another episode and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Thank you, see you next week.