Speaker 1: I always love that poster you have behind you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the shred gnar? Is that what's going on there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, definitely shredding nor. Honestly, if I can be candid with you without you judging me, it's from Urban Outfitters a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, that's fine, no judge, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's hard to find something to happen for this wall, okay, Miles.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, at an affordable price house. I get that.
Speaker 3: Miles would not agree to not judge you.
Speaker 1: I hope you picked up on that. Yeah, I let Jack say that. I'm texting Jack, I'm like, can you believe this? Motherfucker? Urban Outfitters are?
Speaker 2: I knew you were doing that, Miles.
Speaker 1: That's why you were asking. Motherfucker. I knew the second you gave a compliment. I knew what the fuck you were doing. Yeah, where do you.
Speaker 3: Get that from? Urban Outfitters?
Speaker 1: There? Just so aggressive into someone's apartment? All right, what is this Urban Outfitters? No, this is a it's a print of a roth Go.
Speaker 3: Where'd you get that primp from?
Speaker 1: You know what? I went into Urban Outfitters recently because I wanted to see, you know, like they have a little Chatski's area. That's always like the dumb shit. And I was kind of bummed out at the selection at the one I went to didn't.
Speaker 3: That's where I got excuse me while I kissed this guy a bunch of misheard lyrics when I was like twelve, Yeah, and I was like, this is the only book I will ever need to own.
Speaker 1: Or this is ri Racha cookbook, every all recipes involving shriracha.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds incredible. Yeah, I might have to go after this Urban Outfitters.
Speaker 3: Can we actually make this recording quick? I want to get over to Urban Outfitters.
Speaker 1: I want a pair of really tiny lenses, yellow sunglasses, and some magnets, magnets that are of butts.
Speaker 3: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three point fifty two, Episode.
Speaker 1: Five OF's I Guess.
Speaker 3: A production of iHeart Radio. This is a puck where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. It's Friday, August twenty three, twenty twenty four. I just ate so many noodles and so like that I'm gonna do like little pauses here and there where I'm just like, don't burp, don't burp. I'm like, oh, yeah, yeah, my mother in law is feeding me.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. It is so wonderful. That's why intergenerational homes, Oh my god, the best, truly the best. And also obviously, ye people here, I think Jack is having I think your buildings an Ironman.
Speaker 3: Suit in your homeland. I am building an Iron Man suit in the background. Just I actually went to home depot, picked up some labors and just said, hey, build me Ironman suit out of this old swing set, so we'll see how.
Speaker 1: It goes, and really picked up the guy who's selling hot dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, it's we are are air conditioning broke, so we are having a new air condition or put in, including new returns. Our air conditioner couldn't inhale man all right, So what you gotta understand is your air conditioner needs to breathe, you know, right, So anyways, we need to add a vent. So that is what you're hearing, vents being added, air conditioners being taken apart put back together.
Speaker 1: Speaking events today is quite the event if you're a lover of sponge cake, because it's sponge caday goddamn business. Yeah yeah, and also shout out everybody who likes a nice Cuban sandwich.
Speaker 3: Today is an event.
Speaker 1: If you're a lover of I mean, folk, you got to look for your spots, man. You gotta look for your spots and you find them. You just gotta wait, baby for efficient. Also National Cuban Sandwich Day. Shout out the Kubano. You know anywhere that's got a great Kubano. Love the combination of Swicheese, biggles, mustard, and am.
Speaker 3: Anyway very consistent. Like in my experience, I haven't had that many bad kubanos. Like the really good ones obviously a whole different level. Yeah, even the mediocre ones are pretty good. It's like the cheese pizza of sandwiches in that like it's kind of hard to fuck up.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure if people have any cam. But then once you have like you know, like Letgon or something like a little bit fancier version of on and now we're hard. If you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I do know what you're saying. Yeah, good, all right, Well shout out to us.
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 3: Sponge cake and the sandwich. My name is Jack O'Brien aka. There's some folds in this couch. There's some folds in this couch. There's some folds in this couch, I said, sectional freak seven days a week, wet ass cushy. Make that pull out bed creek at his courtesy of the negative path on Twitter, bang subde it the old fashioned subject via Twitter. Make that pull out bed creek.
Speaker 1: That's fucking goaded.
Speaker 3: Yeah's I've mostly gone to the discord, but I'm still on Twitter. I'm still checking for your aks on Twitter. If you want to do you want to come through there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles grass Is Miles Gray. K.
Speaker 1: So where do you find that tomato? Where you're going with the fruit? Okay, sighs, I got I guess I could say, though, get your yard already, get your yarl on. Wow, my fucking I'm getting the rainbow wheel. Here we go. So where you find that tomato, durndo.
Speaker 3: And where you're going with the food you found?
Speaker 1: And I feel and I feel that out of food has been discovered.
Speaker 3: Should have left that thing load.
Speaker 1: Poison for me? Eating street food is now time I realizes, No tomato, where you find it, you find it, you find it? Okay. After technical difficulties. I did find it blinky. Heck, thank you for that one. R P. Scott Weiland, all right, stomach content for Jerusalem cherry.
Speaker 3: She never gave an update. She never like came streamed live from the Zoos from the like it was not a tomato, no, But anyways, all the fruit has been discovered. If you see something, you're like that looks delicious, but I've never heard of it, don't don't need it. Yeah, it's probably yeah, it's probably not.
Speaker 1: A good fruit for you to eat.
Speaker 3: Miles. We're thrilled to be joined by a t d Z Hall of Famer, one of the very faces on Mount Ziite Moore, Yes, a brilliant stand up comedian who you've seen on MTV, Comedy Central, NBC, True TV, Fuse.
Speaker 1: If you've heard of all of them TV all.
Speaker 3: The time of her first hour special Live from the Big Dog is hilarious. Watch it's Blare Sockey.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It was so hard for me to be quiet while you guys were talking about food. I had so many things that want.
Speaker 1: To sandwich sponge cake.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was just like, oh yeah, Cubano incredible, incredible, like excellent, sponge cake had no idea about what it was a day. And I love that we have days for food because you know, I just don't think we celebrate these things enough, like these exquisite little corners of our insistence.
Speaker 3: You know, I feel like I love it in theory, but I've never I haven't had the perfect sponge cake experience, and I probably haven't experimented enough to like see all the different directions that can go. I always wanted to, like sop up more I don't know, chocolate or something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like sponge cake is sort of just like a light, simple, delicate surprise, but because of the severity of flavor that we're used to in this country, it's sort of like pornography where we need much insanity. You know, it just goes deeper and deeper and deeper around a rabbit hole. And that's why I feel maybe sponge cake is kind of devolved from the appreciation that it might.
Speaker 1: Just say ruined sponge cake exactly what it is, Yeah, yeah, because now we're it's the equivalent of like step Mom stuck in the washing machine exactly.
Speaker 3: Sponge cake is, uh yeah, what happened to us? What did happen countries.
Speaker 1: Chicken shit, man, I tell you what you been.
Speaker 2: You did pretty well. Thank you for asking. The first thing I even want to say is thanks for all the zeking that came out to see me on the road this summer. It was so special. Yeah, it made me so happy. But yeah, I've been well. You know my air condition also holding on for dear life Jack.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my refrigerator right now happens to be stopped. You know that incredible moment where all the beverages are there.
Speaker 1: Oh, not one can has been pulled out.
Speaker 2: It's like where I'm just like, oh this real, So I feel joy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're all cold.
Speaker 2: They're all the beverages right there lying down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 3: Not that well, not that good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got like like four loose seltzers or something I'm looking at right now.
Speaker 2: I was there a couple of days ago.
Speaker 4: Pea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. Sometime sometimes they need something to believe in. Again, thank you for alving me. Thank you for a problem. No, just been traveling. I just got I took a week off last week. That was nice.
Speaker 2: Where'd you go if you don't mind my ass?
Speaker 1: I went to Costa Rica. Oh you did what part this place called hackl It's a beach, I know, hawky Yeah yeah yeah yeah. I got married over there, so we went the baby yeah yeah, so we kind of just had like a little bit of like a nostalgia moment and it's like little season. So like the fight was cheap and it was it's nice to have like a baby on an empty beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I went there in like two thousand and nine, twenty ten. I think that was the last good wave I surfed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The waves that are incredbed her most even better because hermosa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when I was very fearful the whole time, I got one good wave and I retired after that wave got out of the water.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, build a statue, it's done. Yeah, yep. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw people down there, like ramping off of waves, like skateboarders. I'd never seen that before, and then I saw it again in the Olympics this year. But like just like jumping you know, waves and then doing yeah, catching air, like the tricks off the waves. Yeah, it's a different level of surfing.
Speaker 2: A lot of monkeys and parrots and iguanas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like fall out of trees and shit, that was fun for the baby to see because he's not fearless, so he was really like just into looking at these big ass iguanas.
Speaker 2: I'm not a reptile guy myself.
Speaker 1: Not either, neither me either.
Speaker 2: I like an amphibian.
Speaker 1: Love it, love an amphibian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a reptile guy, though, And.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, I'm very glad that Zaigang showed out, but it does not surprise me. You're always so funny on the show. I think I actually had my brother in law reach out to me and be like, Blair Saki joke of the year, And I had totally forgotten this joke. But the last time you were on, you were talking about Kyrie Irving like having a bad game in the playoffs, and you said that you thought it was because he thought the ball was a frisbee. And I think I like didn't even catch it when you made it. So also, apologies, Oh yes.
Speaker 2: I didn't think when Kyrie Erman looks out of basketball he sees the frisbee. But yeah, so peculiar, man. I find him very interesting though, I'm captivating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Blair, we're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of things we're talking about. We've been covering the DNC more on our trending episodes. If you want to hear more coverage of what happened to the DNC, you can go to our trending episodes. But we like to check in the day after with like how Trump is responding, how the right is doing with the DNC, because just across the board, the mainstream media response to the DNC seems to be raves, right. It's just like it's a hit, folks, and we're we're just gonna look at how Trump and Fox News are dealing with that. He had want to like he must be practicing Kenny g circular breathing the way this motherfucker just ranted narcissism. Baby, Yeah, he's just fueled by pure narcissism.
Speaker 1: I don't need I just need attention.
Speaker 3: Tim Walls did get to end his speech with a Neil Young song that Trump is not allowed to play at his rally, so it was a nice little fuck you. And then we need to check in with an exciting piece of news for all of us. Content creators out here. Yeah, Chick fil A. A new player has entered the game, and it is Chick fil A. They're launching a streaming service. We're going to look into why that could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we get a free show on there TV show.
Speaker 3: I mean, please, we're all just you know, I'm more than willing to Actually probably not.
Speaker 2: The way this country is trying to go back on separation of church and state is just yeah, get out of here, Chick fil Ay.
Speaker 1: But these new shows they're going to have, I think they're going to open hearts rather, I think they're going to close minds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, opening hearts and closing minds. Yeah, all that plenty more. But first, Blair, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 2: Oh? What is something from my search history? Well? Actually i'd probably google this once a week, but it's usually just Walton Goggins. I'm trying to see what he's up to, like in case there's anything I missed. I really need to stay abreast of everything he's doing.
Speaker 1: What's he up to now, isn't he? I feel like there was something interesting that he's coming out, and he's.
Speaker 2: Coming out in White Lotus I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Lose my mind.
Speaker 1: Jeff Combo is, Oh.
Speaker 2: I forget that many many people listen to this because it just feels like I'm speaking with my dear, dear friends of many years. But Johnny Pemmerton, you know from he was in Fallout, so now he's good friends with Walton, and so like, I'm like, I'm so close, and I want to reiterate this man is very happily married with the son and loves his family to death. Another thing that I really value about him. So I do not mean this in a romantic way. I just mean this in like I think he's I see the sun, moon and the stars in him and his talent.
Speaker 1: He is my universal center. I get that. I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's mine too. He's mine too.
Speaker 3: He's one of, yeah, one of my favorite performers. I never really got into him his like personal life. Is he like kind of an interesting person, does interesting things.
Speaker 2: No, I mean like I think he's a family man, just a normal guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Like.
Speaker 2: And he likes making craft cocktails in like a family cabin with his family, and like a dog and like being pictured taking pictures at the river and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing. I mean, I just like he. Also, he had a hairline revival. I remember when he was on the Shield and I was like, Okay, bro, we'll see where this goes. He the hairline came back.
Speaker 3: Yes, it did sometimes, and sometimes that happens, and we don't need to ask questions about it. We don't need to because.
Speaker 1: All I say, I see you, and I admire you.
Speaker 2: My hairline us anywhere. I'm getting that shit fixed faster than you can blink. So surprised. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm online on the next flight to Turkey.
Speaker 1: Did you watch The Shield?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't watch The Shield. Is that some like comic book superhero show?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's like dirty Cops, like in La frying dirt. To watch it, and Walden Goggins is in it. That's like when I first saw Walton Goggins. I remember like, damn, I wonder what his career is going to be like, and to see where it is now, I'm like, oh, ship, dude, this is right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's so multifastted. He's in like every single show I saw him first. I think on Justified, but I would never have watched Fallout. I don't think. I didn't even know he was in Fallout until Johnny. I watched it because Johnny was in it, and then I when I learned that he was a star, and then Johnny's part was so good and I don't, you know, I'm a jock. I don't know anything about nerdy shit, and so I would have never happened to all U pond Fallout, and then I enjoyed it immensely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I hear, I hear great things again, obviously not vice principal is that's my favorite Goggins. I think, just an incredible character.
Speaker 1: The range, the range.
Speaker 3: But that's what's great about Goggins is that like it's not front page news when it's like and Walton Goggins will be in White Lotus and so I can just be pleasantly surprised when my friend tells me six months after like they started shooting it, you know, yeah, it will be so obsessed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. I think that's actually should be like someone's underrated for like actor, for how like how much I'm interested in something. Because Walton Goggins is in it, is I think pretty underrated.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh and he's so consistent too, and he can just do anything. The range is insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah. A long time ago, somebody told me they were like, god, you look like someone I can't remember who it is. I can't remember who it is. Oh that's right, it's Walton Goggins. And it was like before I knew who Walton Goggins was, and so I plucked up a picture and I was insulted. And now I am so flat.
Speaker 1: Either way, smaller compared to your.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, I got through your teeth in that.
Speaker 2: All his teeth got knocked out. Sorry, I know you're not criticized, but that fact, Okay, go on, go on. Fact these teeth floor knocked out in an accident, like all of them. So then he had to get that what happened? I forget, honestly I don't. I could try to remember spouse something off, but I don't want to say anything inaccurate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's like Goggin's brained. She's like, you know, actually all his hair fell out in an accident, and that's why he needed to get his hairlined Strengthen he was actually trying to do his hairline.
Speaker 2: Because I see him so completely for his soul, I don't even see.
Speaker 3: He didn't know hair no I swear to God.
Speaker 1: So far past he lost all his front teeth in a childhood baseball at Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew it was something like in his childhood because people give him about his teeth and I'm like, don't give him ship mother for you don't even know.
Speaker 3: I think his teeth are you know, they're like once you see him use them, his teeth are great.
Speaker 1: Oh man, the tooth acting.
Speaker 3: The tooth acting on this guys, we salute, We salute Walton acted. By the way, get at me if you want to sponsor my tooth acting oscars or I should get out of words for the best birth acting. Right. Yeah, it's a bigger part of acting than people give it credit for. Well, I'll make that my underrated and we'll just talk about that for an hour on Monday. Blair, what's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I don't know if you guys are involved in this or not, And maybe the rest of the country right now probably wouldn't agree that this is something that's underrated. But for me, the amount of joy it has brought me this summer, Love Island, USA. I'm sure it's been brought up, but I I had never seen Love Island before this season. Obviously, I got involved due to one area automatics. I had never seen any of the UK seasons, and I became so immersed because it's on every night. Yeah, so like I started to become very irritable should something interfere with my six to seven PM program, and I had to be home every night from six to seven. It was just incredible. It's over now, and who knows if I'll continue watching past this, but it was an incredible moment in time, and I encourage everyone to watch it.
Speaker 1: I've seen the UK version and I remember during the summer, like one summer when I was there, like the people we were staying with it was They're like, yeah, we'd love to go out, but Love Island is about to come on, so no, And I was like, but yeah, I get it. I like a show that's on that consistently, that has this kind of drama that's easy to follow and intrigue. But yeah, I haven't watched this latest season of the US version.
Speaker 2: I've never heard it. Like I didn't realize it was something nightly like there's something dystopian futuristic about it, but also really nostalgic, like the Radio nightly after dinner in like nineteen thirty six or something, right.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, gather around the Victor Rola as we listened to Love Island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really enjoyed it that.
Speaker 3: It also sounds like what like a Beach Boys song from that era would call having sex with someone is like taking them to Love Island, USA. Absolutely, I took her ound down to Love.
Speaker 1: It's definitely like a Boardwalk T shirt. It's like, ask me how to get to Love Island, USA.
Speaker 3: It's like a.
Speaker 1: Crew drawing of like finger hand circular gesture, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, uh, the Boardwalk shirts.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm the Captain God.
Speaker 3: Boardwalk Shirt's incredible. And it they're putting a new show out every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's over now, Like I don't know when the next season will come out, if it's not till next summer or something like that, but while it was on, it was every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm not just saying that because we have one, but like the amount of editing and all the work that has to go into a reality show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like so it's it is odd that you're watching it, like I think they edited. It's like from the day before, so you're really watching music in current times. Pretty Chah, that's crazy. I think it was only like six weeks long, but it was like hours and hours in TV and then really fast. I want I'm not going to even elaborate on it, but Ladies in Blue on Apple TV. It's in full Spanish and it's really good show.
Speaker 1: Oh is that the one about the cops?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love it. I just got Apple Plus TV or TV whatever it's called because I got an iPad, so it came with three months of that. But I that's a good one. That's what I'm seeing. That add a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I hadn't seen an adult like because Apple TV does not advertise it all and it has the best shows far and far and wide above any streamer. It's like, there's so many good shows on there. Obviously I'm a TV freak.
Speaker 3: But it's amazing. What is What's something you think is overrid?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sure someone has already said this, but it is really chapping my ass, And that is this demure bullshit. Stop saying demure. The wrard is ruined forever. Either if I see or hear that, I'm gonna block you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I mean that TikTok trend.
Speaker 2: It's ruined my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard that that TikTok person like got invited to the DNC. Yeah, and that feels right for.
Speaker 2: Her that, like I think I think she's transitioned, Like I think I read that like it paid for her transition. I was like, okay, I'm glad like this, all these wonderful things came out of that. But I just hate like when something becomes so ubiquitous like that, like where I feel like they can't breathe their escape right right.
Speaker 3: And it's also not like when people say it, it's just like a reference. I've not seen it used in a way that's like funny or interesting. Yeah, it's just a hey, this is a word, right, Yeah, we're just saying demure okay, right, okay.
Speaker 1: And I liked the.
Speaker 2: Word demir before this, like that was in my rotation and now I can never say it again until my last time bread Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're like I knew that band before they were big. It's about it's not even like that. It's not even ninety eight okay, all right, No, it's I find it annoying as well. And I'm if I sound distracted, it's not because I'm editing Demir out of the outline for the rest of the show. Yeah, my demure references.
Speaker 2: One more point to that, like, I am not one of those people that is like I have to claim my obscure knowledge and interest in something before it got popular, because I like a lot of really popular things, specifically, you know, like huge fantasy franchises in certain pop stars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one's making accusation.
Speaker 3: I felt felt okay making that joke because I knew it was not true of you. Let's take a quick break and we'll be right back to talk and listen to what Donald Trump's up to.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: And we're back. So the DNC is happening. It seems to be a rave across the board up to this point. Trump not dealing super well with that fact. He is responding with a ranto on Fox and Friends that seemed like, Miles, you were saying it like when you watch it in its entirety, and I don't know if we have time to do that, but it really seems like it's five minutes long and it just does not stop.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's important to like know that the whole reaction came because Tim Walls as he accepted the nomination, he was talking about Project twins. I'll give you a little snippet of what Wall said, and then they're like, okay, do you care to comment? And then you get verbal boom boom.
Speaker 4: Can we know if these guys get back in the White House, they'll start jacking up the costs on the middle class, They'll repeal the Affordable Care Act, they'll got Social Security of Medicare.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So he's going on to explain some of the points within Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Just saying the things that they proudly say they're going to do exactly.
Speaker 1: This is Donald Trump's blueprint for a second administration. This talking point has been said over and over again. And then this is a response, So what do you think. Okay, here's Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: First of all, he's a total lightweight and he shouldn't be even having any access to possibly being president. The guy he's been.
Speaker 1: A terrible governor.
Speaker 4: They've had nothing but problems in this state.
Speaker 3: Let's get that thirty seconds pre conservative values.
Speaker 4: And in some case perhaps they weren't over the line. Perhaps they didn't I have no idea what Project twenty five is, but they use it and they know it. Like Charlottesville totally discredited. They use Charlotte's Francisco. You can't walk into San Francisco.
Speaker 3: He barely can go into the twenty second more.
Speaker 4: Pict attorney in San Francisco. San Francis, Caamala.
Speaker 3: They're just a Marxist and a.
Speaker 4: Radical repace, frankly radical, you know, over the graves of soldiers and horrible more lunatic talking about it, and they use it all the time in the dumbest and one of the most horrible things that's ever happened, probably the most.
Speaker 1: So this goes on for fucking five minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically NonStop, like pinging from one thing, like the first two sentences of a forty sentenced tirade, Like you can't really call them sentences because it's just like one long run on idea, a fucking cavalcade. Yeah, but he's he's off of walls so quickly and onto Charlottesville and then but and like nothing he's saying in the middle really makes sense. I he says, I have no idea what Project twenty five is, but they use it and they know it. What the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's like it's weird because like I really enjoy the floundering and like drowning media drowning that Trump is experiencing right now. But part of me is like, I don't know, like another shook will eventually drop and they're like Tim Walls actually is a sentient AI made by China that pretended to be a football coach or whatever. A weird thing could happen. But yeah, I mean it's it's really clear like he's still on like this Joe Biden attack mentality because then he still brings up things that are related like directly with Joe Biden, or just keeps talking about what Joe Biden has done. Obviously, yeah you can kind of say that's related to the vice president or whatever.
Speaker 3: But he's just like at one point, he says, at one point he like gets so he's talking about Walls, then he like moves to Harris, then he moves to the and they took it over in a coup against Biden. Biden's probably sitting on a beach in crime ridden in California, where everything Kamala Harris touch turned bad with its terrible, terrible crime trouble and even other forms of trouble. It's like, what are you fucking talking about?
Speaker 1: Reading from a spell book?
Speaker 2: Wait, I don't have the I won't claim to have even close to the political knowledge that you two have.
Speaker 1: But you have none.
Speaker 2: I thought they were like going out hard with this project twenty twenty five shit or is he just saying like he doesn't He's just he basically purports all those values but won't call it project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Well that and he does. He's doing the oh, I don't know her whole thing to distance himself because once everyone's like what the fuck is in he'd like, no porn, Like what are they even talking about? And he's doing the thing where he's distant himself as much as possible because it, on its face is so fucking terrible. But yeah, you're right. The Heritage Foundation that's behind it is one hundred percent like behind closed doors, like, don't worry if he's distancing us in public, like we can we have a way to get all of this stuff to them, because they did that in his first administration and.
Speaker 2: Didn't double JD Evans. He's as to loser. Right the forward of the book, or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he wrote the forward for the biot, like the book about the head, the guy who's like sort of heading up Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this man doesn't think I should vote because they don't have a child, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but will do you have a cat?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't have a cat either. Oh God, am I allowed to just cursed on this podcast?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they haven't passed Project twenty twenty five yet, you are, yeah, yeah, it will still be allowed to curse after Project twenty twenty five, but you won't pick.
Speaker 2: And I would have a cat if I wasn't a largic. Okay, I have five cat.
Speaker 3: He's doing fine, you guys, He's he's great. The audio is it's just like you kind of have to hear the whole thing to just hear how he's like pinging back and forth, but from one idea to the other, and the you know, they have his face in a little box and then just the hosts like sitting there just like looking just stone faced.
Speaker 1: Forward like it's truly.
Speaker 3: Death and like they just can't get a word in and he just can't stop himself.
Speaker 1: There's a whole other part of their term like and can we Oh, I think it's it's at the top here, the last one.
Speaker 3: In the room and she was the last one in the room.
Speaker 1: In that decision, was the one.
Speaker 4: She made the decision. She made the decision, and it was one of the most embarrassing and then it.
Speaker 1: Just goes on that was my spot, that was my spot, and it went.
Speaker 3: But it's yeah. And then the other thing that was notable is he recently announced that he's going to be launching a new crypto currency called Defy, which I think is like based off on his brand of like being defiant. Like yes, yes, he literally went from you know, this guy's unbeatable after that like assassination attempt, fight fight fight photo op to using that for branding to launch a cryptocurrency in less than a month and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's everything's like, look, money troubles there, there's nothing. I mean, I at least he's still up to his same things. I was worried that he was just so traumatized by the attempt that he what it wasn't even doing the normal things he likes. But no, the cryptocurrency scam is operational, and like his sons have been teasing it for a minute. So look, people's going to give him their money.
Speaker 3: It is so wild, they'll like keeak off with it. The fact that, like to Blair's point, the fact that he says in that rant, I have no idea what project twenty project twenty five is, and like is just so scared of being associated with it, Like really, yeah, this is somebody who was not scared of being associated with the white supremacists said Charlottesville, Like, and he is trying to distance himself from this piece of legislation like that, Yeah, this playbook, I guess like that.
Speaker 1: And he also previously said he knew you know it's weird though, like.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of Republicans from Orange County. Yeah, and I've asked him about this and they say the same thing. They're like, oh, that's not real. That's something the lives made up. And then I was like, well, why are they the policies like actually absolutely quoting up way, It's like it's like so gas lighted. It's like they're absolutely like trying to have those laws, but they don't want a name on it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I mean I also like to be like, oh, it's like made up, it's like then, why is it written entirely by like these neo conservatives that have than like shaping the movement for like forever. Now, Like it's not you know, it's not something that there's some like Roy Wood Junior came up with it as a bit and then tied it out. It's like, this is real, this is a real ship. This is part comes from a think tank.
Speaker 2: I just think it's so freaky how religious oriented this all seems to me. And I'm just like, how are we suddenly having religion be the driver of everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I mean well because a lot of you know, the religious right has ascended like into these like leadership roles, and it's not necessarily just about like fiscally conservative stuff. It's now just about like turning back the clock like societally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should just join back with Britain. That'd be great.
Speaker 3: Take it all the way back. Why yeah, give it back to the give the land back to the Native Americans.
Speaker 1: What about it. Let's just go all the lets give the land back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, they would love that, they would they would all right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about an exciting news streaming platform will be right.
Speaker 1: Back and we're back. We're back, We're back.
Speaker 3: Remember that poulter Geist too, and from nineteen eighty four, remember that guys? Yeah, man, all right, so let's go big news.
Speaker 2: I don't watch scary movies into a week for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's scary. That was Bolser Guys too, scary. I think Polser Guys fucked me up. Guys fucked me all the way up.
Speaker 3: I don't even remember. I don't know if I ever saw Polter Guys Too, but I saw the trailer at the first movie I ever watched in a theater, which was Rocky. For the trailer for Polter Guys two played, and I was very frightened.
Speaker 1: It looks like the still image from the trailer looks like a character that Walton Goggins could play.
Speaker 2: Okay, of course you could play anything.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course uncle baby Billy like ten years in the Yeah, yeah that's uncle baby Billy, baby Baby, goddamn good teeth in his mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That guy freaked me the fuck out. And he's terrified just and he's just an old man in a hat, but his general vibe is very frightening.
Speaker 1: Caroline, that's what the guy said. No, no, no, no, no, I'm with Blair. I don't I don't need that ship. I'm already like I have enough answer nervousness in my life. I don't need content to amplify that.
Speaker 3: Caroline, come toward the light, and the light is a TV. I have one of those in my home. That's scary as fun.
Speaker 1: I could be Caroline, all right.
Speaker 3: And that's just a preview of the type of content you won't be getting on chick fil A's streaming service.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 3: I feel like we might have mentioned this earlier. Maybe not, but it seems like a joke as a headline. But just when you thought streaming entertainment couldn't be any more, dire, news just broke the chick fil A is quote moving aggressively into the entertainment space with their very own streaming platform. They will license and create original family friendly shows, most of which will be unscripted. So, you know, wow, fun, incredible chick fil A reality shows.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: For documentaries, yeah, I'm sure it's really in depth. Documentary is about you know, Yeah, why.
Speaker 1: Chick fil a is a good place for a twelve year old to work or something?
Speaker 2: Just chick fil A. If you're listening to this. I'm available to be paid one hundred million dollars to be filmed doing monck Banks. If you need chicken thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you do muckbank content.
Speaker 2: I have incredible plans to do to become to transition fully into being a TikTok monk banger.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, I love Wake. Okay, I would love to know more about it.
Speaker 2: But like a Chase version, don't get any freaky ideas you sick goes out there. Okay, I'll be fully closed up to my chin, just absolutely plowing.
Speaker 3: Actually this might be fit. Yeah, the Chick fil A like just you're wearing like Sister Wives, like where like a turtle turtle sleeve everything and then just gorging on Chick fil A.
Speaker 1: But you have to do your hair like super Southern conservatives, like big, big and high.
Speaker 2: That's right, someone has a shock under the back of my head.
Speaker 3: That's actually part of what I love this show.
Speaker 4: Eric.
Speaker 2: I actually love that we're not able to stream on Sundays. I think that's rare.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just goes.
Speaker 2: On Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this isn't a total shock for those of us who monitor Chick fil A closely. Last year, the company released a job posting looking for a quote entertainment producer for a new half that doesn't even sound like a real knew it was, Yeah, I know, right, entertainment producer, any entertainment. They're new to the space miles.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. That's like when I see producer on hinge, I was like, what does that mean? That's a SoundCloud? Are you like?
Speaker 1: Uh No? I actually once I moved about four flats of crystal Guyser water from a sound stage to a transpo van. You know. I mean actually I used to. When I was like a PA, I would be like, yeah, I'm a I'm a produce, I'm a production as system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, anything.
Speaker 3: So this is where it gets weird though. So Chick fil A and none of the previous part was weird, is what I'm saying. Uh So Chick fil A has already been producing entertainment and we just like didn't know because we have better things to.
Speaker 1: Do with our lives.
Speaker 3: But their YouTube page has an original animated series about like my friend and I were talking about this. My friend is a writer who's, you know, struggling like many writers are. We're talking about this streaming service and we're like, what is it going to be like those cows from the ads, like just like the universe of like the cows who can't spell that much, but like Ken still write telling us to eat chicken. And I was like joking when I said that they already have like an aun animated series where those cows are basically domestic terrorists that routinely target a burger chain that murders and sells their friends and family, and it's it's aimed at kids, and it's about domestic terrorism and like these people, these these cows being mad that they're being murdered. There's also like Coca Cola product place went all over the place, but it has five million views on the streets and one that like went up a week ago. Uh, there's an earlier one from last year that has thirty two million views. Oh so I'm like very confused and slightly suspicious over those numbers. Like I don't want to say because I'm sure they're like more sophisticated than that, despite the fact that they they're posting, said entertainment producer. I'm assuming they have like people who are telling them more detail about the metrics and like where those viewers are coming from. Because it would be very funny if they like just got fooled by like a social media firm that's like buying clicks and views to their video. Look at this, We're gonna double down and launch an entire streaming platform because of these few.
Speaker 1: Kid would Are they going to charge people for this?
Speaker 3: That's a great question or.
Speaker 1: Is it just like that, Because that's the difference. I'm like, nobody is. I don't give a fuck what's on there. Nobody's fucking buying chick fil a streaming service. But unless it's like you know, they try and get people into like buy a fucking kids meal or some shit. Maybe, but even then the content doesn't make sense. Like brands that make like content like this, it always fucking stinks. So maybe it is just a way for them to like create more. I mean, because obviously the family that owns Chick fil A is super conservative and freaking out there with it. So yeah, maybe this is just their way to be like, yeah, man, we got people to sit through some weird white supremacists. Ethno national cartoons or or talk shows you know for kids?
Speaker 3: Is there get the message out like a conceivable universe? Because I like all bets are off after like Skibbity toilet, seeing the view counts on Skibbity Toilet, realizing I don't know anything about YouTube. Is there a world where people are that into Chick fil A and that they want to see like an expanded universe of those cows? No, okay, everyone.
Speaker 2: Thinks because one movie be that everything is like an ip now and now we are trying.
Speaker 3: Fuck it fucked us so hard in a way. I hadn't realized.
Speaker 2: One well done, just one in a million execution, and now we're all ruined forether.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's like, what about our cow billboards? Can that be a show?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: The ones that misspell more when they're like eat more, No, I can't.
Speaker 2: I just know DJ Tanner is going to be at the top of their list. She's going to be a huge get for them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, absolutely, like showing you how to make other meals out of like Chick fil A meals or something.
Speaker 2: No, no, and her.
Speaker 5: Video being like I want the opening ceremonies at the Olympics, And I was just sad, to be honest, I was just so sad to have Christ to be demigrated.
Speaker 1: I'm like Christ Christ, But yeah, I mean like, I guess the one thing that they do have is the fact that the like the Kathy family or the guy the owner is like behind one of the biggest like physical production spaces outside of all yood he owned.
Speaker 3: So he he's spent millions and millions of dollars turning a bunch of farmland in Atlanta into like a massive the biggest movie studio or production studio outside of Burbank in the United States.
Speaker 1: So they shoot all the Marvel movies there. Man, so maybe we'll get a Christ level, more Marvel level Christ superhero.
Speaker 3: They've just just around your question of like are they planning to charge for this? They might have ulterior motives. They've also been releasing in addition to their wildly popular Cows Fighting for the against the slaughter of their Brethren for kids, they've also been releasing an animated Christmas series called The Stories of Evergreen Hills for years, and that series has been violating privacy laws by harvesting personally identifiable information about the people who view it on their website. So they might be just like trying to build out immense data profiles of people who are interested in Chick fil A and question Mark question Mark Control the World two ten thousand cash signs God anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look zygang let us am I I would look Chick fil A came laid out to the West coast. So I don't know if maybe these are time Mark honored cartoon that everyone is waiting for. But part of me is a bit dubious. Yeah our success our.
Speaker 3: Viewers or what if our listeners are like yeah, man, like I love those cartoons?
Speaker 1: Did I found out about the daily Zeitgeist through the Evergreen Hills series?
Speaker 3: Got a small, got a small contingent of ZiT Gang in the Evergreen Hills community. It seems like this is basically like we get these bad ideas because we live in a world where one person wields the power that like one hundred people should have through just like massive wealth consolidation and accumulation, and so like this person who should have you know, one hundred more, you know, he should be rich, but instead he is like this industry spanning mogul because of how our systems set up and so.
Speaker 1: Oh right, rather than Mike, I have a successful franchises of a chicken sandwich story.
Speaker 3: I am a chicken mate. And that's where it ends. Right, But because we have a thing where it's like you can just keep getting richer and richer and richer and richer. And because like that one brain of the person who has all that money is only so big, they're going to try and do everything because they have the power to do everything. And so instead of what what should be happening is like a new streaming service gets launched by somebody who has a good idea for one right, you know, yeah yeah, But instead of that, it's the guy who has all the money at Chick fil A because he has the power to just like make it happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, that's the America I want to live in. Yeah, just you know, just want to brute force my own streaming platform and have people just be like yeah yeah yeah, because I like underwrote a huge segment of the Atlanta film industry. Yeah wow wow wow wow wow.
Speaker 3: So it just seems weird, like for a brand that has only ever gotten themselves in trouble when it comes to like cultural output, you know, it's like that that is not your strong suit. That's where you get boycotts and like people thinking you're the fucking worst.
Speaker 2: But that's what they think otherwise. Clearly right, they're trying to put a stake in the sand. We're not afraid to ruffle feathers. We're the chicken dies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. If anything, we'd like to fucking run.
Speaker 2: We shape the culture with our through our chicken sandwich shit.
Speaker 1: Right again, just like Blair said, Chick fil A, if you're looking for like some unscripted content, I will I will get high on camera if that. If that's something that fits into the mix, I second that.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of ideas. Yeah, mister chick fil A, if you're listening, I like his sauses.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, we missed. I missed the quibi checks, you know, Jeffrey Katzenberg, I could have got one of those coveted quibi checks. Miss that. So if you're again, you.
Speaker 3: Could have literally made anything nobody ever saw it. You could have made the shittiest thing ever gotten paid, like just like completely phoned it in. Like that is really a failure on my part. I feel like not not getting it over not getting the quibi check and me and everybody, yeah, everybody missed the quibi check, Like, oh, we could have just been because we all knew it was going to fail, but that's no reason not to take their money. No, they're gonna fill.
Speaker 2: I went in their offices once it looked the way Koly Kardashian's pantry looks, with like just walls of beautiful candy organized in jars.
Speaker 1: Oh really, it was exquisite.
Speaker 2: It really was something to see.
Speaker 1: When you could eat the candy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: I asked a question like a five year old, Yeah, and you can eat the candy.
Speaker 2: No that was that was a five hundred thousand dollars candy jar wall. It was impressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well look again, bring back quibbi, bring it back.
Speaker 1: Let us we missed one of those checks.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, bring back quibi, I think is where we try to end all our podcasts. So thank you Blair for joining reminding us saying these important things about the future of entertainment.
Speaker 2: And I just have one more thing to say, if you don't mind, yes, please, I did see just I was engaged so I couldn't watch the DNC, but I saw a clip of Tim Waltz talking about talking football and I was like, I'm about to run through a freaking wall right now and then and I was like, oh gold and then and then I saw I woke up this morning on that godless site that I go on, and I saw these people shitting on his beautiful son, who I was like him crying made I was crying immediately, you know, and I was like, I'm gonna have to beat some ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I was just like what's her name?
Speaker 3: That ghoule In and Coulter.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm gonna take you down, your skinny, little skeleton mouthy ass bitch, shut up right.
Speaker 1: It's and it's also the talking like it's funny every DNC night there find a way to attack someone's kid, like whether it was you know, l m Hof yeah, like the night before or then this time it's like this seventeen year old. They're like, this kid is crying because he loves his dad.
Speaker 3: About weird is going on with that?
Speaker 1: And then like but also like Tim Wallas has talked about how like his son is like ADHD and like a nonverbal like learning disorder, like just like all this other stuff, and they're still like, what the whoa, what's going on with this kid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like but they're like, whoah, bitch, I'm like, oh, sorry, your son would never speak to you in public.
Speaker 3: Right, It's so telling that they are so fixated on these people with like adoring, loving kids, where like they're not. They're no longer invited to Thanksgiving and Christmas because they're fucking monsters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like normally, you know, I feel in politics is really like this could be slander. I'm not sure, like a really rancid industry. Like I don't really trust even the liberal side. I vote, try to vote with my soul, with the lesser of two evils. I think there's a lot of problems on both sides. Yes, But when I saw that ship this morning, I was just like, oh, this is just like a report make me sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally. There's like these moments where it's just like, God, I do not like a lot of the what's going on with the Democrats, and yet the Republicans are so much worse. And yeah, we can hold both of those thoughts in our Yeah, definitely at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's the way we have to be. We have to hold complexity because that's the truth of nature. Oh talent well said, That's all I had to say. But the football speech was really good. I loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to with the football speech.
Speaker 3: Got as well, Blair. What a pleasure having you as always? Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 2: Guys? Yeah, thanks so much. I love I love this guys. You're my family, Miles Jah, You're my family's Victor, You're my family's that gang. You're my family. And I just wanted to say My special just came out this week on YouTube, So it's up for free because it was on the streamer beeps for before that and I got it back. So now it's on YouTube. Everyone can see it. The link is in my bio everywhere and on my website anywhere. And yeah, I just love you all.
Speaker 3: Why from Big Dog?
Speaker 2: Wh from the Big Dog Baby? Oh yeah yeah, So so thanks anyone who's watched it, And if you haven't, I hope you watch it and I love you all.
Speaker 3: Go check it out. Is there a work of media, Blair that you've been enjoying besides your special Live from the Big Dog now available to stream on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Oh I only talked about the Ladies in Blue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, double down on it.
Speaker 2: I really love that. That was really fun and you know what it also feels basically meditation these days because you can't look at your phone because you have to read the subtitles. Should you not be a native Spanish speakers, It's nourishing in that odd element as well. If I could just encourage you to watch it.
Speaker 1: And work on your Spanish listening comprehension, some wonderful.
Speaker 2: It's a dual it's a dual purpose experience.
Speaker 3: Amazing. Miles. Where can people find you as their work? Amedia, You've been enjoying.
Speaker 1: Twitter, Instagram at Miles of Gray Fine, Jack and I on the basketball podcast Miles and Jack Got Mad. Boosties also find me on the Fortunate d Fiance podcast and also the latest episode of Black People of Paramore, where I talk about my love of rap beefs a tweet or work of media. I'm liking no, no, okay, I thought I had someone. I was like, what did I watch? Oh, I've I've been like in the background. I hate watching Emily in Paris because I keep people are like, it's the worst show ever, and I've seen I think the first Yeah, I've seen most of the show. So I've just had that in the background, going what the fuck is going on here? And then I go about doing something else.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm defending that show. I forgot to say that. I okay, I'm defending that show because it gets so much hate, and I'm like, if you like I wrote about this, but I was like, if you think I'm all the bottomizing my very last sels with that wonderfully aspiratially beautifully shot show, You're dead wrong. I'm watching it. Okay, I love it. Also, I forgot. I'm so sorry. I'm just hijacking your Miles. But industry is so good. In love industry. I'm a TV.
Speaker 3: Photo industry on a Max.
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I watched the first half of the first season. I need to get back into it. I did really like it, and then we were like on vacation somewhere and we were watching it and then we just like forgot when we got home.
Speaker 2: It's a very horny, like edit pool of financial.
Speaker 3: You had me at eyeballs out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very it feels very great, tragic tragedy but in the financial world, and it's SIT's a really excellent.
Speaker 1: Well Oedipus Rex.
Speaker 2: Yeah you heard it here first, Miles Eddie, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh man, what happened to his mom?
Speaker 3: Tea's uncle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nurse with an ull is like a when Jeffrey with a G.
Speaker 3: Yeah right it is. Come on, that's what the fuck are we even doing here? Although my cousin jeff his sister calls him geo.
Speaker 1: And I like you.
Speaker 2: I like that too, oh a g o?
Speaker 1: Uh what have.
Speaker 3: I been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Who me? I?
Speaker 3: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore. O'Brian jesse Case retweeted a moment from the DNC where Oprah was like this, uh if it's a childless cat lady and then like pause for applause and they like cut to one one woman like in the crowd, and she just said, they did this random lady so dirty. Not necessarily you know, maybe she's a proud cat lady, but it did feel like just a shady thing for the cameraman to do. And Brandon why Buddy Pregnant tweeted Tim Walls looks like the coach of a mid major college basketball team that makes the Sweet sixteen and all the black student athletes make him do the dougie after knocking out Kentucky. Who is it?
Speaker 1: Roy Cooper? Who's got that one video too where he's coming in? Yeah, Roy there's a few of those. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyways, you can find us on Twitter at daily Zeitgeist for at the Daily Zeigeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, Daily Zeikeist dot com where we post our episodes and our photos where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles with songing do you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: How do few people reach out that they like to see Decibel Studios track with that lovely Spanish guitar, you know, covering just classic hip hop bops? And this one I think is also fantastic, just again another West Coast banger, Regulators, but by Decibel Studios La. This is like a studio out of Boyle Heights, but this guy is making these sort of covers that are really dope. There's like an album called Buletos with Attitude that you can check out, But I like the Regulators cover because there's like an even like a Spanish language translation to like the actual movie clip they play in the Regulators track. Anyway, so this is Regulators Decibel Studios La.
Speaker 3: What is that Regulator's movie clip from It's not from above the Rent.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: It's from Young Guns. That's right, classic, yeah yeah, classic cool movie Young Guns. All right, well, we will link off to that in the football notes. The Daily Zeitgeist is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio Wrap, Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this week. We are back on Monday morning to tell you what was trending over the weekend. We have a Weekly Zeitgeist, which is a clip show of some of the best moments from this week that you can check out tomorrow. But we will talk to you all on Monday. Have a great, safe weekend.
Speaker 1: Bye bye bye