Speaker 1: Alright, We're good. You like.
Speaker 2: Busting with the Boys, hanging with the fan, betting on the game.
Speaker 3: No moment's gonna tell us, would you can knop be We're here just drinking beer and making that baby.
Speaker 2: I'm hanging with the feelers, Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: Recording knock it out of the Park, Ladies Jovin. Welcome to the episode of Busting with the Boys. This is episode two eighty two. We have a special couple of special guests in the back. There a couple of special boys. We got Jordan Ruse in the back. Also Brad Brats from Missouri. But before we get into those tough driver, reliable, individ we are going to talk about the Chevy Silverado. Bust What the Boys is presented by Chevy. This is a Chevy Truck podcast, the greatest truck ever built in Our good friends at Chevrolet have been a big part of the bus and family and even our personal lives. Chevy Silverado longtime awesome partner of the show. A truck with commanding and unstoppable grit, legendary capability and dependability to so find out for yourself. Like so many of our boys, head over to Chevy dot com. Check out Chevy Trucks, grit and build your own Silverado for doing yourself projects to off to road trips, offer an adventures to tailgates. Whatever your thing is, it all starts with a Chevy truck.
Speaker 6: Dude, well done, Hey, massive guests. We do have one of the biggest audiences tuning in. You got the Swifty audience, Swift audience, got chiefs Kingdom. You know, there's been some some bad reports between yes, yeah, my other probably why am I watching this bozos podcast just to listen to Travis Kelcey. But if you're new to the pod, the Boys Busting with the Boys, we bring the locker room to life. We have an incredible guests with Travis Kelcey on good old fashioned vibes like he obviously has his massive New Heights podcast, but sitting on the bus chopping it up, I feel like you get you get different angles of him versus like, you know, it's just him and his bro He's sitting with the boys. Were the ones asking questions.
Speaker 5: Are guys like Tara Masoudho there's just a bunch of layers.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And his brand has obviously gotten through the roof based on his podcast, the relationship that he has him winning all of the Super Bowls in recent years. He's absolutely killing it. But the one thing you love about Travis Kelson, I'll tell a fun little story. Due twenty sixteen, we played them in Kansas City. Don't even know. Travis start jogging off the field and here, Taylor, I look behind it and it's Travis. And this is when Travis' becoming Travis, you know, Like bat Ma was like, hey man, much respect much Level's hang out sometime. I'm thinking, all right, dude, And from that day to this day, he's still the same cat dude. He just loves being around the boys, loves chopping it up with the fellas, having a little locker room talk, and it gives you warm and fuzzies inside. See a dude have that much success. Yeah, and then still come down grounded and hanging out.
Speaker 6: He's all about the camaraderie.
Speaker 5: He's all about that.
Speaker 6: Hey, and you guys can be about the camaraderie too.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 6: Subscribing to the podcast, consider subscribing to the Boys. If you want to be for the Boys, subscribe to the podcast. Make sure to leave comments throughout the episode. Uh but yeah, this is an all time episode. We're gonna be first shooting well what the boys like to do a little intro to where we kind of have our own little conversation. So if you're here for the Travis Kelsey episode, the boy Mitchell have the chapters in there on YouTube. You can fast forward if you want to, but you're probably missing out on some great banter from the boys and getting to know our guys in the back.
Speaker 5: Because right now, if you're tuning into this on Tuesday, yeah, Will Compton tail and Jordan Ruse our shit face drunk right now, probably throwing up in a trash can. Things are rough because be your Games. Championship of the World is taking place and my residence as we are currently.
Speaker 6: Speaking, the national anthem is currently if.
Speaker 5: It's eleven oh five Central time, you know the national anthems going off?
Speaker 6: Right, do we know we're doing for the national anthem yet?
Speaker 5: I don't think we're doing.
Speaker 6: I don't think we do.
Speaker 5: I think going to do the fiddle.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to shoot him in that text bit Hair, are you in Nashville?
Speaker 5: We gotta get somebody. Yeah, we could probably find it's Nashville. We can find anybody by somebody. Yes, absolutely, Vandy Oligneman. What about your boy, Brad, No, your boy from the softball game? Which one the kid that did the national anthem?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, your boy? Maybe maybe may come in there a little fun. Yeah, the extra sweet national anthem.
Speaker 5: I mean, I ue to have the boy there. But yeah, dude, it's been it's been a war. It's been a war for beer games championship in the world. There's been a lot of fight back and forth. But in the words of Will Compton, you can't kill what's already dead. Yeah. Yeah, we're gonna do this ship no matter what. Whether at the end of the day, if it was just you and me getting black out together, we were going to do it.
Speaker 6: We don't join no matter what.
Speaker 5: No doubt. The kids are right of direct.
Speaker 6: Pepe Cat, Yeah he is, he is. How's uh you were in Canada over the weekend? How's the vice been in Canada? Obviously the most dangerous place in the world.
Speaker 5: No question. I got this new little sleep thing, this little sleep monitor that I sleep with every night. He kind of try my sleep, and I noticed that my wrestling heart rate is about twenty beats for a second faster when I'm not here because I'm just a fight or flight at all times when I'm in that whether it's not a bearer of Kuber Cougar is getting stabbed by heroin addicts. So life is a little bit different up there. But no, we had a lot of fun, dude, it was. It was a refreshing little time.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Actually that's a relax for a second lake vibe.
Speaker 6: You guys are on out there is.
Speaker 5: Home of the Okapoga. I've told you about that. Yeah, it's a scary little creature that lives out there, and I do. We did like a little sauna session where it's like a floating little deal and you're you're in the sauna and then when you're ready, you pop out and you dive into the lake and kind of swim around because the lake still got some chill to it. But you know, when your feet's not touching the bottom and it is dark, Come on, JP.
Speaker 6: I did see that story. Boss. You can't tread water.
Speaker 5: I can tread water, but I can tread water about as well as a man from Arizona. Like there's only a man made lakes out there, and so the idea of I just don't have a lot of practice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, JP, we know. He's like, what are you? You were all state right in high school?
Speaker 5: Like he's a he's a golf My boy's a fish. Yeah yeah, you're a swordfish out there. You move quick, but yeah, I treading water for me is a bit of a difficult process.
Speaker 6: You're a big boy, big guy, big boy, big thick'ms sink to the bottom, like I was noticing. Can you see the white hairs?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Have you noticed tomorrow? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But I think it's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yes, I've got several coming in.
Speaker 5: And then you can I take something that's fucking cool, like you're gonna you're turning in to a silver fox. I know you want to be a wolf, but that boy's a silver fox, dude. Because I'm begging, I'm begging for these little boys right here to go gray. I want to start in the burns and go up and get the sides. I think that is such a distinguished look. And I saw you about last week and I didn't notice. At first. I thought they were just like super blonde hairs. But then in the shade, moving that neck around myself, my god, that boy really some grazing there.
Speaker 6: Charles started to notice, and she's like, you think it's a stress, Like, I don't know. I think I get an extra hair every every day that goes by where I don't get a nut. Yay, we had a good laugh.
Speaker 5: I saw your little Hawk two tweet.
Speaker 6: Bro, that hawk. Hey, oh she's taking over over, Bro, all the memes and videos like the creativity of the Internet. This is peak Internet when something like that happens in the entire world comes together.
Speaker 5: This is something we've never seen memes. Yeah, I don't think we because I went on my Twitter feed just to scroll for a second and it was literally every other tweet had to do with Hawk something going on, and I the last I heard is no one knew where she was, like, no one could find her, which I thought was dope. Brad and I are having that conversation. Apparently she's got merch out now and all that she.
Speaker 6: Lives in Nashville.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I the video lives in Nashville. Apparently, Hey, we gotta get her on the get her on the bus.
Speaker 6: Hawk, Come here, girl, you just got to the next guy, the next guy that gets that hawk too. From He was probably just thinking, like, yo, I wonder what this is gonna.
Speaker 5: Be Yeah, but that kind of sucks for her because now there's a lot of ladies out there that claim to be the throat goat, but there's not a lot of people that look at someone and say they are the throat go And you got a look at Hawk two girl and thinks she's probably the best to ever do it. She's the Michael Jordan of Yeah, a lot of expectation on her. Yeah, there was actually someone did a funny ass little Her dad's watching that video like, God, damn God, give him that hot tail. And she had the other ones too, but yeah, she beat the comboys other thing, and she said the best way to get over one is get under one.
Speaker 6: Just all just if your.
Speaker 5: At home, just it's kind of she's so funny about it. Hopefully the dad's no, Man's like, that's a funny joke. But I'm thinking, man, if my daughter said that, grab.
Speaker 6: Brad, Brad is new to the bus. You have to grab a mic if you're gonna talk. You can't just be back there yelling funny stuff. Say go ahead, say your joking.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, bright Now that the mist the mic?
Speaker 7: Which one am I saying?
Speaker 1: Dad?
Speaker 6: You said she probably has no father in her life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was just saying I wouldn't worry about the dad seen it because he's probably not around. That's a girl with daddy issues if I've ever seen one.
Speaker 5: Okay is long gone.
Speaker 6: God, I love you so much that I'm glad that our entire audience gets to experience when we get to experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can tell he's just regretting everything.
Speaker 6: He's just sad, anxiety setting in on him.
Speaker 5: God damn should I said that? What if she hears this for real?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I knew I saw the video was on Broadway, but I literally assumed because the video was on Broadway, she was a tourist, she lives here. She's probably an East Jack probably does know Jack.
Speaker 8: That's not an East girl, not even close to she who exactly. That's a country girl. There are no country girls.
Speaker 6: That's a Zach Patent type. That's deep war.
Speaker 8: Yeah, apparently I heard that rumor. I can't confirm it or not, but I have heard that. Yes, it was on Broadway, but she actually lives in Nashville. So if anyone can point us in that direction and she can get on the bus.
Speaker 6: Once this has.
Speaker 8: Already been played out and it's two weeks from now, and we can get her on when all the memes are are no longer funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we should set up a little like wanted poster for whoever brings you. If you know her at what is happening right now you're.
Speaker 8: Watching, get her there right now, right now.
Speaker 5: I don't want hawk to a girl in my house with my wife there. It's just not a good look.
Speaker 6: Glad you're having fum bread and it's just a podcast. Nobody's gonna see this one.
Speaker 5: Somebody watch, No one listens, really anyway, what else do we got? We got game Time map. I know that.
Speaker 6: Oh, the best place to get your tickets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Unfortunately we don't sell tickets to beer game championship in the world.
Speaker 6: That's all right. Did you know that you can get any it's baseball season heavy, Yeah, but you can get any baseball ticket for the cheapest prices.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 6: You should not have to worry when you buy your tickets to your next big event. Game Time is the fastest and easiest way to buy tickets all sports, music, comedy, and theater events near you. They got flash deals for sudden discount zone deals for when you're feeling flexible in their lowest price guarantee, which means that if you can find the same seats for less anywhere else, game Time will credit you not only one percent of your ticket, but one hundred and ten percent. You will make money if you find a lower price. Game Time is the best place for last minute seats with up to sixty percent off of your favorite events. What are you waiting for? I'm about to buy some tickets to concert anytime soon.
Speaker 5: Sometimes my man just loves music, just loves music on sale. That's where you're going.
Speaker 6: Got who Zach Bryant? He's coming to town right this Poston.
Speaker 5: Post Loan's coming in July.
Speaker 6: Buying tickets game time using game Time.
Speaker 5: By the way, if anybody has a play for post Malone to come on the bus, that'd be outstand. I know you want that sick.
Speaker 6: I think we know a few people we can try.
Speaker 5: We can maybe I know one guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we know a couple.
Speaker 5: We actually do know a couple.
Speaker 6: Really three I'm thinking of right now.
Speaker 5: I got two in my head.
Speaker 6: Who's your third? I don't know. But let's take the guesswork out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time map, create an account, and use code busting for twenty dollars off your first purchase. In terms of play, download the game, time app today, last minute tickets, lowest price is guaranteed. I'm thinking earn yeah, j.
Speaker 5: Jelly, Shane, Oh yeah, I didn't think about Shane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe we just use that lifeline up with Shane.
Speaker 5: No, I think you go earn us first, then Jelly, then Shane last. Yeah, good, Shane last. Yeah, you're just getting in Chane's pockets. Never what you want to be.
Speaker 6: But then we're at the spot to where it's like, hey, you're a last and final attempt. He knows he's got us.
Speaker 5: Which it makes it worse for us.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh so you're saying, go to him first.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 5: All good thoughts, All good thoughts. Let's let's talk about beer games, because that's really what's happening right now, which will not be out until what June twenty July twenty second.
Speaker 6: Third, fourth time the end of July.
Speaker 5: So you're going to see a whole bunch of social content that jackmar Fierce has be posting here and be like, oh my god, what a great time. I wish I was invited. I'm telling you now. So if you didn't watch this podcast, too bad, dude.
Speaker 6: And if you did watch the podcast of people who do start complaining, just make sure you correct him. Just correct him in the comments. The boy said this on their podcast. It'll be coming out late later, joely right.
Speaker 5: We need people to police the people. Yes, yeah, we need that. Let's work the room a little bit. So with the kid with the championship coming on JP, We're gonna start with you. You know, who's really competing in this thing?
Speaker 6: Who do you think he does?
Speaker 9: I actually only know four people competing.
Speaker 5: Who's competing?
Speaker 6: You two?
Speaker 1: Ruse?
Speaker 6: What are you playing? Maybe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, could happen.
Speaker 9: It's Corey your teammate, and then Chris Long and whoever he's playing with.
Speaker 5: Who is Chris playing with?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But you got Chandler. You got Chandler and Eric wood oh from the Buffalo Bills. That's your team. You got Trevor Keegan and zag Zenter, a couple of Michigan Cat's National champion Michigan Cats who are now rookies. Those kids are freshest off the block as far as drinking goes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Chris Quinn, all right, I can give you the top three.
Speaker 5: Hold on, but also the guys coming later today, Jimmy Taterow Yes, who was a later dish positive a dish and his boy Christian Yes, two goats, a couple of goats, real bros a Seemi Valley coming out in July. I believe, Yeah, so they're gonna be actually, yeah, so we got it. We got a full lineup for the boys going on and we have sixteen teams total. Yeah, oh, JP, go ahead, what do you think buddy?
Speaker 9: Let me do Number three I'm gonna give to Quentin Nelson and Erica Quon and Chris Quentin.
Speaker 5: And Chris Eric and Quentin Nelson hat Ward in trouble.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but number two Eric would and wait, who's you playing with?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 9: And then number one. It's honestly between y'all two and you and Corey because last year they were third place and they might have been screwed last year too.
Speaker 6: We've watched the fish. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: With Go ahead, Rose, what you got screwed? Go ahead and say a little bit more than that, you guys, and you guys are a great team.
Speaker 6: You won two tournaments.
Speaker 10: I believe right, we won two of the four games and we missed the final and somehow were in it because guys.
Speaker 6: Because we got third and like every one points out and we.
Speaker 5: Won the chuck if you're good consistently or great, you're too much of a roller coach off, we won the chubs.
Speaker 10: We were only awarded five points. Yeah, because we want took off in beer Pong and the Beer Olympics and didn't make the final. I mean that's kind of those are two staple beer games.
Speaker 5: So the chug is really like it's a small points, but it's really about seeding.
Speaker 1: Is it.
Speaker 10: Is it the same way this year?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Is it it's similar?
Speaker 5: It's similar, Yeah, with the rules of the same as last year. But I think beer Pong is gonna be six cup instead of ten cups, not gonna be like it was. It was an eight year. Yeah, it was an eight hour deal and you don't want that.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I don't even know how many teams we have.
Speaker 5: I think we've got fifteen as we're talking.
Speaker 6: A couple more probably already dropped out.
Speaker 5: Did Tommy Pope drop Yeah? And you didn't want to say nothing because he's not written in red right there?
Speaker 6: Communications not that I did not know. It's not that I didn't want to say anything. It's just you don't want to know. You don't want to know the reason.
Speaker 5: Can you tell it on the bus? Can you speak to me openly in front of all these next.
Speaker 6: People without giving me a free shout outs? A commercial?
Speaker 5: Same one, same one, same one.
Speaker 6: It's like, how do we not know?
Speaker 5: What's crazy?
Speaker 1: Too?
Speaker 5: Is the guy who puts in touch with them is in the same commercial? Yeah, same one. That's so fucking sad. Heartbreak Hotel get Again. He participated, he was a store, he was a store, he started, but he's he's competing this year.
Speaker 6: The head ref this year is a Jersey Jerry. Yeah, the bully, the bully himself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, it's gonna be it's gonna be a good little time and we're gonna have a fun time with that. We're gonna throw up. How many times you throw up in my lawn last year?
Speaker 6: I heard about eight times? Did you so? Yeah? I was honestly scared for a moment because I couldn't move, I couldn't on the ground, and I had basically just had to lay there up against the bench until smoke him found me, and thank God for Nick, he came over and found me and helped me out and brought me in, fed me, gave me some water.
Speaker 5: I fed you want like a baby.
Speaker 6: But all I did was, you know, when you're just so hammered. I was just so emotionally like grateful for his friendship because I was like, I thought I was gonna die over there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that little turf area, man, he swallows you whole.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it'll take.
Speaker 5: You down for sure. It'll be a fun time.
Speaker 6: Brad.
Speaker 5: Who do you think has the best odds in this championship?
Speaker 7: I mean, after hearing after hearing Corey and Ruse talk, I feel like them because they seems like they've got an axter grind.
Speaker 5: I just feel like the shoulder. Yeah, Michael Jordan's tablet in his hand, That's when I took a personal exactly. All we feel that from that, all we know.
Speaker 6: Is the champs aren't the defending champs aren't making this one, and we're next in line.
Speaker 5: No question.
Speaker 6: We hold the interim back.
Speaker 7: But here's the thing is, I feel like everybody was rooting against you guys last year, and that guys performed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I am field by hate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you were. You were really given our team.
Speaker 5: Drug Taylor is fueled by hate.
Speaker 6: We need we need every game. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But it was also like Kittle's whole family was due. He brought a whole pack of wolves with them. Heer ball against him, and they're like announcing us. I hear booing. I look over. It's just a Kittle family.
Speaker 6: And they're just chanting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, kid it all kay alls?
Speaker 1: Is it this year? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Dennis.
Speaker 7: It's tough to go against Dennis because I've seen him put away a lot.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: The thing about Dennis is Dennis well that we were just talking about the story that Will doesn't remember because his brain is he sat in that chair and drink twenty four beers and fell and fell asleep in the chair and did not move. And that is a hell of a trait to have. But when when competition is happening, you got to be mobile, brother. Yeah, and Dennis has always had stiff hips.
Speaker 6: Did you bring uh it is gonna be hot tomorrow. Do you guys bring out sunglasses? Yeah? Oh you did.
Speaker 5: Did you bring some glusses glasses? I'll tell you what you're gonna need, dude, You're gonna need some shaddy rays. Get ready for the season with the official sunglasses brand of Barstool Sports, Shady Rays. Our friends have you covered with their newest and boldest premium polarized shades. They're kicking off their most anticipated release of twenty twenty four with limited edition debut of their rival collection. This is a new single lens style in Barstool Blue with Premium Stool and Stars lens etch and if you're looking for something more casual, the classics are also getting the barstool treatment. Both of these styles are perfect for all day, everyday comfort and performance. They are hundreds They have hundreds of options to choose from, so you're bound to find the perfect pair for your style. If you don't love your shades, exchange for a new pair or return them worry free within thirty days. There's no risk with Shady Rays. Their team always has your back with personal and fast support. Head over to Shady rays dot com and use code Boys. That's b o ys for thirty five I'm gonna see that again, Wow, thirty five percent off polarized glasses. Try for yourself. The shades rated five stars by over three hundred thousand individuals.
Speaker 6: Thirty five percent off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all you have to use is Code Boys at Shadywais dot com.
Speaker 6: That is a nice deal.
Speaker 5: It's a good, solid deal.
Speaker 6: You can't get you a pair, yeah for thirty five percent off. I don't know why you wouldn't.
Speaker 5: It's like stealing money. Yeah, it's like stealing items.
Speaker 6: Uh JP, you said you had a question for the bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Our fan question comes this from Jay Hovey thirty four, a long time listener. First time call her. Uh my question.
Speaker 9: One of my friends called me and he asked me this because he was in the minority. When he was talking about it with his friends, shout out evan. But when you go to the bathroom, Say, if you're at the airport or wherever, and you have pants with a zipper on them, do you unzip the zipper and then pull your piece out through the boxer.
Speaker 6: Hole or through your little hole?
Speaker 9: Or do you fully unzip and come out come out on top? Bro.
Speaker 5: That's a good question because I think I'm both. I think I'm don't it fits through? I think I I I think for the most part, is zip. But I think every once in a while that belt will have to come off the belt.
Speaker 6: So that's how I am really zip through the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you pull the boxers down, you flop it out.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, through the boxer hole. Oh you navigate through the boxer hole as well? Yes, bro zip, Then why does it exist? I'm a fool, I'm a full on buckle as well. Y'all got big hands, so it's different.
Speaker 5: Hand.
Speaker 6: But why why else is the boxer hole there?
Speaker 5: Well, that's what it's therefore. But also it's like kind of I feel like it's harder I go zip.
Speaker 6: The bree star.
Speaker 9: I feel it's so much quicker if you just unzip and then open up the boxer.
Speaker 5: Oh, these ones I'm wearing don't even have it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then obviously these are your pants classic.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say it like the breech that they have nowadays, it's not even really that little h That's what I mean. You gotta have the whole. It's like the old school Hanes Fruit of the Loom. Yeah, it's like old it's new age now they don't even really have that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: One thing I don't like about new age boxers and boxer briefs is people are very conscious about the male body parts and they give you a lot of room, but it's so tight on my legs. And it's so baggy in the middle. I do not like that. I was just a little tighter on my piece.
Speaker 6: That's good for you, though, I feel like if it if it crams up against it, it kind of hurts like your uh, it can't hurt your sperm quality and te levels.
Speaker 5: And know what they say too, is when your balls are kind of restricted, more likely to have a girl, no ship. Yes, that's part of the literature. I don't believe it might be you obviously don't know the rabbit holes will and I have gone down to try to have a boy. Yeah, so we're not blessed, but.
Speaker 7: I have a lot of rooms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you have a boy, that's true.
Speaker 6: So so your boy is a fully unbuckle and he was, oh, he's a zip guy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So he was like everybody was clowning on me.
Speaker 6: I was like, no, I'm with you. No, yeah, I don't, I don't. I don't zip. The only time I've done that is like when I'm wearing like, uh, like coveralls or something like out in the woods hunt being a man. So instead of taking off everything, you hit the end zips. Yeah that one that one time in Texas. Yeah, yeah, that one time hey, because it's quicker. Yeah, and you just don't have to take off so much stuff, but a quick unbuckle zip down.
Speaker 5: It's and it is always nice because when you're in an airport, you're sitting a lot, it's nice to like re redo the belt, fix the pants.
Speaker 9: I had a feeling this is how this would go, but I just wanted to ask that's a good question.
Speaker 6: Good question. Maybe there's a lot of you know, zip guys out there. Hopefully we'll find out the comments. Oh hey, shout out inside out too. Great movie, great movie.
Speaker 9: You got it above number the first one?
Speaker 6: Or now it's a good person. They're both. They're both really good, and it's because it's because they're in different stages of life. I like this one because they incorporated, you know, a couple more emotions, like as you get older, and they're showing them in other people's brains as well. So it's like I think I was talking to Taylor about this, like you're able to see the emotions for what they are, identify them, kind of describe them, and know what's going on in your head. I feel like that's just really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had a tweet that said if everybody in the world watched Inside Out Too Humanity would have a shot. I retweeted it. Yeah, I think it's a great movie. I think it's a great movie. So shout out inside Out too Rue. She didn't make a she only spoke one time when it was super quiet, like in her loud voice. I was like, hey, remember there's people in here. We gotta whisp. She crushes. She she did a great job. So top all time. It's yeah, it's a good one. Is it?
Speaker 5: Top three for sure? You've seen it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, you saw you opening night? Yeah, I mean there, I was dressed up. I was joy Yeah.
Speaker 5: Top three though, Yeah, it's that good. Brave Little Toaster.
Speaker 6: I wonder what.
Speaker 5: Will and I last year, I think it was like July last year, right, Yeah, we were having yeah, out of our minds, messed up and we put Brave Little Toaster on and it was it was a journey for both of us, just the two of us in the house. I think it was my birthday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's your birthday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what we did on So we did my thirty first thirty second birthday rated.
Speaker 6: An eight point zero on IMDb, which is a phenomenal rating for an animated Disney movie.
Speaker 5: You know, what is as good as Inside Out two might be a bad one that just came out, Garfield. Have you seen it?
Speaker 6: You saw that one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's not a whole lot of just not that good. Love Chris Pratt, massive, massive fan of Chris Pratt.
Speaker 8: They did do like a full like a lot of reshoots apparently because the accent. He was just like Italian like at the beginning, and then like I got a ton of backlash and then they're like, yeah, Garfield's not Italian. He but yeah, so again't and also you're not Italian.
Speaker 5: But I haven't seen that.
Speaker 8: I have heard it sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just not that good of a movie, which bumps me out because I love Chris Pratt so much.
Speaker 8: You can't all have winners.
Speaker 5: Can't all have winners. It makes your winners that much better when you have a couple of losers, right, And for Ryan Reynolds even take a couple of shots at himself in Deadpool about Green Lantern is awesome. I can't wait for that movie come out.
Speaker 6: So we uh off the episode.
Speaker 5: Let's get it and get off get out.
Speaker 6: Travis Kelce with the Boys. Enjoy Subscribe if you've lasted through here in your new Subscribe to the Boys right after this. Add experience everyday perfection with True Classics active Wear shirts. The active Wear crew neck provides moisture wicking, odor control, quick dry, and are made with an anti microbe beal material, meaning the only thing you smell is success. They look and feel like a premium shirt and at an affordable price. Pair with that ultra salt super stretchy joggers, you'll be feeling comfortable all damn day. Treat yourself to an unparallel comfort and style with True Classic active Wear. The best part, True Classic sells their premium products and packs to help you save. Get started with a two or three pack of T shirts today and feel the difference for yourself. The boys, I mean, this is the one time I've seen you not rocking all the True Classic gear that we've gotten. Yeah, the True Classic, It truly is a staple in our closet.
Speaker 5: It's become my entire wardrobe. Yeah, I am obsessed with True Classic. The pants fit fantastic. The shirts are great, They grab the arms, chest, they leave a little in the middle for you. See, you feel a little bit better about yourself it's a nice little.
Speaker 6: Or you would love them. Rus you would love them, tell you they hey, no, no, no, no time, not hey nasty.
Speaker 5: He's already getting started.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm just saying you. Your body calm gets better with these shirts. I'm telling you. They grabs you in all the right areas to where you're like, hey, this is a fucking team. We did awear.
Speaker 5: We did a live show last week. And who is Who's the cat?
Speaker 6: That Caleb? Caleb?
Speaker 5: He takes his shirt off, not bad, but also could be better. Puts the shirt on, puts a True Closset T shirt on, and no joke, he actually looked way better.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like he had, he really does.
Speaker 5: I grab the chest, in the arms and the shoulders, gives you that nice like Oh it does work out vib but it keeps it just loose enough to wear when the windbows. You do the little fat guy thing, or you got to pull a little bit. We all do it still, we all do it.
Speaker 6: It's a nice little yeah. And if you're ready to upgrade your closet, shop now with our exclusive link at true Classic dot com slash bus and save twenty five percent off of your first order. Please support the Boys and show and tell them, oh wait, wait, wait wait, please support our show and tell them that we sent you. No matter how you move, make twenty twenty four your most comfortable year yet. With true classic Travis Kelcey Ladies and Gentlemen, it's like drink, no question, not the not the not the one that was like intentional every day, but you were.
Speaker 5: You were definitely you were the guy in high school that walked around the gallon Friday mornings.
Speaker 6: I was. If I lost two pounds, I'm drinking too. I'm drinking too gallons, two bottles.
Speaker 5: No, you know you're talking about weight though, I'm talking about like pregame high school.
Speaker 6: You're like, I didn't walk Friday Friday morning. I didn't walk around.
Speaker 5: I was always a gallon guy.
Speaker 1: All You were a gallon guy in college I started it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it a different deal.
Speaker 6: You walked around with just a big jug training camp though, did you uh in in middle school? That was when I alright, in middle school, did you walk around with the ankle weights on? No? W because then when you take them off, you're faster, bro. No, that was the whole pre that in the East Bay magazine. Oh, the walk around game day.
Speaker 1: The calf shoes and the black shoes that had like the fucking you're just walking around on your toes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was trying to get some I don't know about.
Speaker 5: I knew about, but it was always I never got anything I wanted from. I were like Nike Sharks my senior year. That was the coolest thing in the world because you could slide in and out on the Nike swoosh. What color you wanted to me? I was like, you know, I might go with to day get crazy out here with those things.
Speaker 6: Yes, we got Travis Kelsey's on the podcast. Yes, Yes, we got the boy. This is out on Yeah, this is out on Tuesday, June twenty fifth. Currently we are drinking at the beer games. Uh, we did have some We had some sad news when they backed out. Yeah, you've seen the ship storm that dusn't that that has happened. It's like, you guys weren't the only domino that happened. It was like, oh my god, this fucked us.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry for not only one doing it, But I hope I didn't start that train. I'd hope I didn't make it okay to like.
Speaker 6: We'll say this because I would like you to because I definitely I want to do this. I know, I know I do. I still like I like to picture.
Speaker 1: And you guys are.
Speaker 6: Struggling to fall asleep at night because you let the boys down. But the very first domino was Burt.
Speaker 5: Was Burt, which is crazy because if you look back in video evidence, Burt is the main selling point.
Speaker 6: To your brother being like I'm hard.
Speaker 5: I'm a hard, just like, oh fucking I'm hard in. And so that happened, and once the foundation of Burt went away, Yeah you were gone.
Speaker 6: Shane was because when he went out, I remember looking at Taylor and being like, hey, it's all good. Remember we wanted to remove this thing. The Kelsey's. Are we get the Kelsey's. We do this collab this year, Like that's that's.
Speaker 5: The one that's club we wanted.
Speaker 6: And then when the phone call came, I mean it was sadness. It was time sadness.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had to call Hey that in respect, respect you, not just like sending the text, dude, I would.
Speaker 1: I had about three of them. I had about three paragraphs. I was like, I just got to call them.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's one thing I've noticed in this whole beer game situation is that some dudes will just not text you back for like three weeks, to the point where like, listen, man, just put the gun to my head.
Speaker 6: And hold the trigger.
Speaker 5: I need to know right now I hear you, because it gets hard and it's tough to tell your boys. Listen, I know I committed to this, but I've I got to back out. Yeah, but I've officially like like George, George was like, I probably won't make it to beer games even as a ref, and I'm like, great, that actually makes me happier than you.
Speaker 1: Say, Yes, I can figure something out.
Speaker 5: I don't have the anxiety of you probably backing out.
Speaker 6: I'm hurt. I've hurt, and you put on and you you're familiar with like putting on events and everything like that. It's like when you're trying to reach out and ask, you're like, I promise, it's all good. Like it's just better to know sooner than later.
Speaker 1: Hell y can't do it. The last minute stuff is tough because the boys.
Speaker 6: That everybody does feel bad and it's like, yeah, I can't fucking make it.
Speaker 1: Swing, dude, that shit looks so much fun last year, though, I know.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get you in Eventually, I have to We're gonna do it eventually. I think where we messed up what we found out is like maybe summer is not the move. Initially our thought was behind OTAs gets finished, mandatory mini camp, it's finished. Everyone has that six week block you got to do the thing. But that's why everybody's hitting their vacations and doing their stuff. Yes, so I think it's a I think it's a spring thing. It's a it's a March early April deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it might have to be.
Speaker 1: You can see that. I can see less people like planning ship and getting shipped like on the schedule in March, June, July. Is just it's primetime, baby, It's tough.
Speaker 6: It is prime time right in the think of it, dude, and right on.
Speaker 1: The primetime event though, I get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right on the border of like all right, I'm taking the week off and then dialing in for the next four week, four or five weeks to get into training camp. It's like, literally, you don't have a whole lot of time. But yeah, it's probably the move, and we'd have to wait till March because the Boys might be in the super Bowl again. Not if you.
Speaker 5: I mean, are you going to have that taken a little bit.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I've won him two super Bowls since I've had the take of hating the Chiefs that I've given him BOLTI board material.
Speaker 5: The only way the Chiefs doing three peat is if you essentially take the Chiefs side. If you can make your break a true dynasty, you can make your break of dynasty. Just buy your opinion.
Speaker 1: No, we know what we know it's here, we know what's right here. No, yeah, I don't know what's right here.
Speaker 5: You can't tell me. When you walk into Kansas City Chiefs locker room, there's not a couple of murmurings about when Will Compton sees this?
Speaker 6: When Will when boys we wont will Andy Reid and the team meeting is running his PowerPoint, he just puts up my board. Yeah, like, look at this, mother.
Speaker 5: Listen, we're playing the Steelers this week. You gotta watch out for TJ. They had a great running back here. But let's not forget and then Will Compton's face old team comes up. This is the reason why we fight. This is the reason why we fight day in and day out. That I mean it's talked about, no, hey, but the three piece.
Speaker 1: It's a good take though, I I enjoy it, But the three man, that's crazy to even think about. Man, I think we got I think right now, we got the focus and we got the team to be able to do it. Yeah, you already know. Every year you got to restart that engine, man, you got to rebuild it. We got a lot of fucking fun pieces added Hollywood Brown. Seeing him run around this offseason has been so fucking fun. And and Pat have a have a connection immediately up top. Like every single at least once or twice in seven on seven, Pat's just making sure he gives Hollywood that chance to make a playdown field. I'm just like Xavier Worth. He is and he hasn't even been out there because he's been dealing with a little bit of a hammy. So it's like even just seeing that and seeing guys, like seeing where the offense is going. Coach Reid every single year has these like no cards, just fucking plays. He's just like he's just like just cooking him up in that fucking office and he's just cooking him up, dude. He's just it's it's been fun to like see how the offense has grown throughout the years because I first came into the league, it was Jamal Charles, give Jamal the ball, you know what I mean? Where inside zone, outside zone screened to Jamal, motion them outside, do a little slant to him. Like it was like all focused on Jamal. And now it's like started to get to the point where it's like it's all focused on Pat and everything that he can do and how everybody gets the ball. So it's been crazy when you said what Pat can do?
Speaker 5: Like, what can't he really do? The guy can make throws, can do it all he can. There's awkward throws. He's like that. Who's a European white basketball player? JP is not on the bus? No, the old guy from the from the MAVs, Dirk yeah making all the guy. Yeah, I don't watch basketball. I had a problem with angel Reese the other day. Someone said, you know how Angelice is? I legit thought it was an adult entertainment star with that name and no disrespect, not trying to be disrespectful, but that's where my brain went with that name.
Speaker 6: You're in he's like Durkovinsky, all comparable, no doubt, no doubt. Do you still find yourself having the same fire. Oh fuck yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: What you are.
Speaker 6: You in twelve and you still have the same fire.
Speaker 1: Dude. I love that ship. Man, I don't know what I mean. I feel like I feel like the chance of having a three pete like you're just nobody gets that fucking chance. So it's like your desire to come into work every single day just kind of went up and not. Yeah, So it's like you just you want it more than you've you've like been coming into the building in recent years, just because you have an opportunity to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, like Dynasty franchise three to five six year run that's ever been you know, played on the grid iron. So it's like, man, you just gotta you gotta be present in the moment, but you got to enjoy what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Man, is there ever a battle of saying present in that moment and keeping that fire? Because obviously that's impressive, you know that, that's impressive going twelve years in the league, especially with the stardom that you have even now like it's been growing through. Yeah, the entirety of your career, winning championships, you've done that, You've won too you've won two in a row, Like, you know how impressive that is to keep that fire going. Like do you struggle at times like staying in the moment and you lean on things that kind of remind yourself.
Speaker 1: Not really, not really, I don't think I've ever struggled with that aspect of it. I've struggled with the aspect of like not having the success that I've had in my younger years. Like I was talking to my brother about kind of when he was like, man, I know, this is it, dude, this is it. I'm done, Like I'm over with. And it wasn't like the wear and tear of like his body like after a game. It was just the fact that there were some plays that he knew he should be making and his body just he wasn't the same athlete. And he was like, that's that's frustrating right here. When you know you're like how successful you are and how successful you've been in the in your career and not having that success every single time, and you kind of see yourself I don't want to say deteriorating, but like you're just not having those that same moment of I'm I'm fucking I'm like I'm just running it up on these dudes, like you just don't have that ability anymore. I guess yeah.
Speaker 5: But Jason, like he walked away, he still had a lot of gas, bro because he I mean, he may or may not in his mind been able to do some of the place he did at the angles he was taking. But that guy's so smart the way he blocks. I feel like he could just take different angles. And you know, when father time starts to catch up with you, the savviness of the technique, and now he handles everything.
Speaker 1: He could pay five more years. I hear you, man, he could still. I was telling him, dude, I was like, dude, don't you fucking quit on me? Really, God damn it. Don't you do it well?
Speaker 5: Between you two when he was like contemplating with Jason was trying to.
Speaker 1: Retire like five years ago. Just got time, dude, Howie the Eagles organization just captaying well. But we just give a few more, just a few more mills, keep coming back, having some fun.
Speaker 6: Keep the good dog.
Speaker 1: Had a good quarterback. Then he goes to the Super Bowl and plays another two another year and a half or another year after that, and I think, uh, I think he's just he's he's like come to like being okay with where his career was, his entire like longevity of it and everything. He was like he was just comfortable with where he was and he has great opportunities off the field. He's got three little girls that he's just ready to go and just be a dad and be fully in on on you know, not that he wasn't, but he's helping out Kylie now at the house. So it's just, uh, it's like it was like a perfect mash of everything coming together for him.
Speaker 5: So I can't imagine this past year for them, the way they started and the way they finished, that's like the the most deflating when you're on a roll super Bowl the year before.
Speaker 6: This team, Hey, we're really like become like the worst team. Yeah, like you like sneak into.
Speaker 5: The playoffs, which is wild.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: It's such a it's a tough deal that's hard mentally to go through.
Speaker 1: I can only imagine.
Speaker 5: I mean, you guys had some turbulent times literally Kansas City. Every single week, everyone's like are they still them? Can they still do it?
Speaker 1: And they still do it?
Speaker 5: Can they still do it?
Speaker 1: Are they gonna.
Speaker 6: You guys.
Speaker 1: It was never a question. I don't think it was ever a question for Big over here.
Speaker 5: And We'll just wanted it so bad, man, he just wanted to we did. This was a pro forty nine ers podcast that's second to last week or second week of February, only because you guys had so much success and the boy Kittle, McCaffrey, Warner, all those dudes.
Speaker 6: It's got to be just stuff for you guys, like knowing you're kind of you're hated because you Oh, I definitely with that one because you guys are so good.
Speaker 1: I had fun with that one this year. Could you could tell you could tell like going into the playoffs, I mean, you weren't the only one, but that I could. I could just feel it. I could just feel it. Yeah, you know, And it was it was cool going going into like other stadiums in the playoffs. For the most part, every playoff game I've had has been at it Garlhead. So it's like being being able to having to go into Buffalo get a fucking win, having to go into Baltimore where they are the Bully, you know what I mean? That team that was a fucking physical team. Bank number one defense in the league, like they have that old school like the old school Ravens that that we grew up on. I mean that was like, you don't fuck around with those dudes, like fucking uh, what do you call it? A ray Lewis came out, did the whole yea all of it, dude. So it was like, man, that's a fun ride.
Speaker 5: He might be the best atmosphere in the playoffs because they just do an amazing job of like the lights and the fans, they're just nastery. They are crazy about it. We played them twenty nineteen the Division round and they were the one seed and it was just it was so electric, the most energy I've ever felt in a building of my entire life. They really get a dude. One thing I noticed from you this year. I might be talking out of my ass, but playing you in years past, I've never seen you really chirp that much in the field. You kind of do your thing, happy to go, a lucky guy. This year, it seemed like anybody and everybody could catch hands verbally, even Coach.
Speaker 6: Reid just kind of you were that didn't look.
Speaker 1: That didn't look great.
Speaker 6: We've done it.
Speaker 1: You ever just uh you ever? Just kind of just lose it and just like I want to win so bad that you just like take it up a notch, like your aggression has to go up a notch so that everybody around you feels like this guy wants it. Yeah, this guy wants it, and if he wants it this bad, I need to I need to match that, you know what I mean. I feel like I feel like as a leader with the Chiefs like that. It got to that point in this season where it was like, man, I just don't think we have like the right like mentality, like attack a team from the jump, ready to get in the bar fight. And I feel like, I don't know, I just had to like bring that into like everybody's mentality and and sure enough, I mean everybody everybody didn't love seeing that side of me in the playoffs. I can just see like how everybody was talking about it and uh, like social media and everything. And but at the same time, I felt like it was making our team better by by leading the guys and being being that for the team for sure.
Speaker 5: At what point in the season did you kind of look around and realize these guys don't have the mentality we should have.
Speaker 1: We got our ass beat by the fucking Raiders on Christmas. The Raiders fucking ruined Christmas. God dude, Pace has got the He had those dudes ready to ready to brawl right there on the field.
Speaker 5: They were old school Raiders, and I.
Speaker 1: Love that ship. And I was like, man, if we play with that kind of edge or that kind of like toughness, that kind of like don't fuck with us mentality, like we won't be stopped. Yeah, And it's just kind of it ended up like that. But that Raiders game was definitely one of the turning points for sure.
Speaker 5: You had to walk into that building and just start chopping dudes down at the knees, going at everybody.
Speaker 1: Pat handle that because I don't think I was attacking anybody on the on the squad. It was more so just like that wasn't I wasn't at It definitely looks like an attack. Yeah, No, I wouldn't. Like it was like a nudge, like come on baby, put it on me, like that's what it was. It wasn't like, motherfucker, it wasn't. That's not what it was. But I can see how it kind of looks like that if you don't have an miked up but yeah, I forgot everything.
Speaker 6: Is anybody else like like on the team, like what leaders are kind of following your leader, you're having that kind of conversation with like, yeah, we gotta we gotta start finding our edge.
Speaker 1: I feel like we just right there. Pats. Pat's the he's the guy, you know, he is the guy that that leads the team, and he's he's just he can't do You can't just ask him to do fucking everything, you know what I mean? That's what you need. Leaders like Chris Jones, like fun and Drew Tranquil, Guys like Justin Reed that are on the defensive side that are, you know, very smart, very vocal, know how to win. And then on the offensive side like Creed Humphrey stepping up, big Tray Smith playing with that tenacity and stuff like that. It was definitely like a Circle of the Wagons type moment after that Raiders game, to like, Yo, let's just let's just do this shit for for from here until this season's over with. Let's just fucking lock in and just play with some some more juice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, were you bummed not to hit a thousand yards? I mean.
Speaker 1: I was, I was like that that would have been cool, But at the same time, it's I've I've been fortunate to have a lot of a lot of stats, and it's just at this point in my career, it's just not what I'm here for. I could have went I could have went out there in that Chargers game, and I would have loved to play with Blaine. I hadn't. I hadn't played with Blaine yet in a game, and I loved playing with like Chad Henny Folds when he was with uh what was with us for a little bit behind Alex Smith. I love playing with the guys that like don't always get that opportunity to go out there and sling it around. So I wanted to go out there and sling it with Blaine.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I hadn't fucking played a game with him, but I was like, man, I could really use not to go out here on this fucking turf right bang up my knees and just give myself like a full week of, like I don't know, just getting the body back together. I was like, that's way more important to me. That's way more important to me than these fifteen sixteen yards that I should have got fucking sixteen games where I got there's so many drops and shit like that. I was almost like kicking myself that I was even in the situation. I'm like, I don't even it's not worth it to me at this point.
Speaker 5: Is that when you say I'm not, like that's how where my career is at anymore?
Speaker 6: Like I'm not.
Speaker 5: Is that this part you struggle with when you're like, maybe I'm not the threat I used to do. Is that what you're kind of saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think that's definitely it. Having to deal with not always being in the game in like certain moments of the game, Like I had to come to just I had to look myself in the mirror, like, dude, the team's better when Noah and Blake Bell are in the game. In these type of situations, you have to be all right with that. You can't just be like, I'm fucking me. I need to be on the fucking field, right And that's like that's just how it's always been. So it's like dealing with that knowing that I gotta trust, you know, the head ball coach on what the team needs best, you know, and I just want to go out there and be out there every single fucking play. And helping the team. So it's like dealing with that has probably been the biggest struggle.
Speaker 5: How was that transition mentally for you? Was it just legit one conversation in the mirror for yourself or did it take a minute to be like, Okay, I'm frustrated about something. I have to identify what that is now. And now that I know what it is, why, Like, how do I get past this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think I think it's been over the past like two or three years understanding that. And then on top of that, you throw in the fact that we weren't just having like bookoo success during the season like we had in years past, like our typically our team has been mostly offense, I mean obviously Spags and and Chris Jones and everybody that our defense has always been solid, but like.
Speaker 6: Defense, So it was like.
Speaker 1: Not having the success that we that we thought we should be having, that we're used to having, and then having to deal with yeah, just not being as successful or as smooth and routes and things like that and being reliable or for one to five back there. Yeah, that wash.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a it was a learning process, man.
Speaker 5: You know, it's tough.
Speaker 6: How do you, how do you, like, how do you go about kind of on it's gonna sound weird, unfucking yourself when the mojo is kind of slipped and you know the external noises out there, like, man, if we would have caught these balls, Like when you're having the drops and everything throughout the season and you know you can't pour too much energy into it because you make it too big. It's like the expectations so high. But then also yeah, it's like when you just get the yips and like finding that balance to still instill confidence of guys. And also, man, I don't want him to think I'm coming to him because it's like you're such a problem. We need you to catch the ball or even you dropping the ball. It's like, when you guys are having those yips, what's kind of the formula or how do you guys go about keeping the swag about you knowing that the tide is going to turn.
Speaker 1: I think coach Reed does it the best. He's non stop challenging the team at weekend week out on like not necessarily getting better, but like making sure you're focusing on the things that are going to get you better. Like I'm a huge I gotta be out in practice kind of guy, like I have to get those reps. I need to be out there doing the little things in between, in between seven on seven, in between team run, in between blitz, Like I got to get those like little reps, the extra catches that I get with with the quarterbacks, just the talking with the with the OC or like the QB coaches and just making sure that we're all on the same page. And shit, I need to be out there having those combos working that going to work. And I think that mentality right there is like you're just NonStop, like going step by step up the staircase and like finding ways to have the success right And I think coach reads leadership and how he like sets that program for everybody. I think it's just it's flawless, man. So you don't really get caught up in you don't you try not to get caught up in the lack of success or like I don't know, maybe some of the frustrations throughout the season that that you hadn't had in years past, because it's like we're still working to get better no matter if we're having the success or we're not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good point. Looking for an Assistan with your credit card but can't get a hold of anyone. Luckily, with twenty four to seven US based live customer service from Discover, everyone has the option to talk to a real person anytime, day or night. Yes, you heard that right. You can talk to a real human and customer service anytime. Sounds like a real game changer if you ask the boys, make the right call and get the service you deserve with Discover. Limitations apply see terms that discovered dot com slash credit card.
Speaker 5: With this past offseason, you've had an insane one. Yeah, it's been all over the place, and then you run the season. You got the new Heights, you got all that stuff, and you're the most talked about NFL player of all time. Essentially, you've helped raise the cap space and it's such a bay in such a big way. But when those those types of like you know, trials and tribulations are happening during the season, how difficult is it for you not to listen to the noise? Because we've all we talked about all the time in this podcast, that search bar on Twitter, typing your fucking name into there, and seeing some of the negative things we've all, we've all falled victim to it all fall victim? How did you handle that? Because truly it is it's the kel to show.
Speaker 1: I would say, for the most part, it's like I don't I know what's real when I walk into the building. I know where my intentions are and I know who I am as like a person, right, So it's like, yeah, I get it. I'm not having the success or. It's you know, people are taking having some hot takes on me, and I'm what I got going on on the field and off. But for the most part, man, I just I really don't give a fuck. I just have the I don't give a goddamn syndrome, and I just keep it moving. Man, It's lovely. I sleep wonderful at night.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'll have a few beers if things are getting you know, too fun or too bad, and it'll just be, you know, onto the next one. Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, is it one of those things?
Speaker 5: Were you born with that or was that something that you had to be I had to be established as you got old Cincinnati right here, A little bit so nice milk, sweet condensed milk.
Speaker 6: And I got a little sweete this morning. So I'm gonna get a little.
Speaker 5: Zesty well Ehan Rose, a little local national coffee shop for the boys right here.
Speaker 1: I bought it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, you're sitting there support local. Yes, that don't give a fuck syndrome. Is that something that you're born with or is that just the Charles subulations and you just were able to work through that.
Speaker 1: I think it's a it's a Kelsey trade. It's in the DNA, is it. My dad's had that for quite a long time. I think, Uh, I appreciate you picking up my mess now, just.
Speaker 5: Picking up the litter, just to move the litter.
Speaker 1: Your dad, Yeah, big ed Man, Big Ed was Uh. I think he's always kind of had that. Like your family is your family, and that's all that really matters, you know outside of that, like you're gonna be respectful, you're gonna be uh, you're gonna be a good person in society. And it's like as long as you're doing those things and you're closer with the family, you're keeping the family tight. Who gives a shit what Jim Bob or whoever the fuck is on Twitter fucking writing the ship or whoever's on social media saying it like it is what it is, you know, and at the same time, like, if they're saying something, look yourself in the mirror, bud, and like ask yourself, are you what are you portraying for them to say this type of shit, you know, and it's like either it's a fair take, or it's an unfair take, or it's just fucking whatever.
Speaker 5: That's an insane amount of awareness.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how often do you find yourself leaning on your parents or how involved are they when you know things like that are happening, the communication with them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think I've been I've been so fortunate just to have their like love and support through all parts of my career, in my in my life. I know they're always there. At this point, it's like I'm not gonna I just don't let myself get to the get to the point where I'm like down in the dumps and I need somebody to pull me out of there. Like, I just never let it get to that point.
Speaker 6: Is your old man throw you some just random messages?
Speaker 1: You know what he'll do. He'll see some wild ship come across and be like, hey, what's what the fuck is this? You know, it be something so fucking out of the blue like something about me and Taylor is like, hey, what the you guys? Okay, get the fuck off Facebook, dad hitting me. Yeah, that's the search engine. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 5: We've all got a way to get her news. Dads are funny about that.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude's so good.
Speaker 5: They'll just like me and will have something going on the bus and hip. My dad will just he watches every single episode and he'll call me and be like, are you and will good? Are you guys all right? Like yeah, Dave, it's all right, put the phone down.
Speaker 6: You don't have to watch everything. Yeah, we're gonna be just man finding out that I I've been high and smoked weed in my adult life, he learned from watching the podcast.
Speaker 1: Didn't take it too well.
Speaker 6: No, he didn't care. He actually doesn't bring it up. I'm more so addressed just to get to feel like, I know, you watch this all the time, Like, let me just say it now in front of you. Yeah you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, he's like my boy smoking weed.
Speaker 6: Devil's let us out there having that, you know, Bill, he doesn't, you know, he doesn't. He doesn't say a whole lot.
Speaker 5: He didn't say a whole lot, but he thinks a whole lot. Yeah, I know, I know Bill's doing sitting in that chair with that pack of chew. My son's a degenerate putting that red Man in.
Speaker 6: I can't think you think you should be saying that. Kids, you you think you should be saying that to everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when my when I first got the Michigan I would just say whatever. My dad be like, hey man, you got to play the game like you gotta be the all American kid, like, don't say too many things. Then after a while, my dad was like, hey man, funk it seems like you have a better handle on this stuff, and go ahead, do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Just run with the book.
Speaker 5: Just able to run with it. Did your parents ever try to like give you game, Like, hey, listen, when you're in the media, you need to do this routes any of that stuff.
Speaker 6: You're partying a little the publisher telling me this you need to do you like your brother, You like your brother?
Speaker 1: Never, not one time. I think. I think when I was in college and I got kicked out or I got removed from the team for the year for smoking the Devil's lettuce, like that, that's a good one. That it's a classic. My dad just like kind of came and like, well, you really put yourself in a situation, didn't you. Like that was like the moment that he was just like, can't can't keep a Kelsey boy down, you know, just keep moving, keep figuring out. Yeah, he was just yeah, right, just straight up, just like you'll be You'll be all right, You're not you're not a bad kid. Yeah, just keep being you get.
Speaker 5: You're not a bad bad mistake. Yeah, let us can't mess with that stuff. Man, it's a gateway drug. I can't have that. You said something when you were just kind of messing around, being like don't don't be like your brother, don't be or be more like your brother.
Speaker 6: Was there ever?
Speaker 5: Obviously you have an insane relationship, but was there ever? Like, uh, just Jason just seems.
Speaker 1: Like dude, he's a student. Yeah, music got you back, a badass dude in the fucking entire city. He's like, he's the one that will like play the saxophone in the jazz band and beat your ass at a fucking Piles party. Like he's like the he's like just the he's the most like well rounded human being, honor student he was.
Speaker 6: The favorite dude in the entire city. Thirties.
Speaker 5: It's easy to like gas up your brother, but what about thirteen year old Travis. Was Travis ever like mad about how like everybody.
Speaker 6: Wants the bad boy image.
Speaker 5: He had the projected something He's gonna be so good that I'm gonna be like.
Speaker 1: This, get mischievous. Yeah, just be in the background, like I'm gonna steal that candy bar of it.
Speaker 6: Fuck you guys, no question, I'm gonna smoke that lettuce.
Speaker 5: They told me not to. I'm gonna do it right now.
Speaker 1: Dude, ja Jason growing up was it was easy to reform because he's still even though he was like he was like that guy, like he still wasn't getting offers from all over the place, Like he wasn't having like bouckoo bukoo success until like the late the years that we went to like the Orange Bowl and Sugar Bowl in college and then when he finally started winning with the Eagles, Like he wasn't having like all the success, but he was like he was always the star on the team he was on, you know, So it was always easy to reform. He was still always kind of like that underdog, but around the city and shit, he was just like, yeah, don't fuck with that dude. And and you want that guy on your team, Like I walked through high school untouched outside of him like bullying me and beat my ass.
Speaker 6: Being older brother, Jason was like he had the reputation.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like really, you don't fuck with that crazy white dude, Like he's he's the one like throwing gatorade coolers at football games like fucking spasm. I mean it's We've been known to be a little hot during games. You know, a good helmet throws always gets everybody's attention, you know, But yeah, Jason was always that dude.
Speaker 6: Man, the biggest pet peeve of Jason.
Speaker 1: Snores.
Speaker 5: There's no question that boys got Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: You look at him.
Speaker 1: No, he's just so just like your fucking revenue lawnmower, just just the whole time, the whole time, dude.
Speaker 5: Dog Jason is he has become like the face of all offensive lineman forever. Is crazy because Philly has got to be the most like psychotic fan base of any place, Like they if you mess up, like they're the fans that boo you at halftime.
Speaker 6: If you're losing, he's a terrifying.
Speaker 1: You go three and out in the first drive, it's over.
Speaker 5: You might pack it in. Those message boards are going nuts, even if you're undefeated.
Speaker 6: They're just pissed off all times.
Speaker 1: Going to going to some of the games early on in my career when they weren't having like a lot of the success that they're they're having now, and seeing like the difference when Philly, when your ass, Philly wants to fucking set the entire stadium on fire, but when you're good, that place is unreal. It is, dude, they'll still set that thing on fire, but for good reason.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it seems like his wife too.
Speaker 6: Like you saw for just given verbally she gave her three pieces and a biscuit, don't fun with them on date night?
Speaker 5: Is going like she got that kind of fire forever, and you do you know what I love about her too? She refuses to wear any other Yeah, she's like, I love that kind of loyalty. She's like, no, that I'll never respect it.
Speaker 1: I respect it all day, especially you got the birds. Fans are just they're different. They're different breed. When you're when you once you're there and you're around Philly and you're around the like the people and the communities and stuff. I mean, you get it. Everybody's just so fucking they're so tight knit. You don't see like a chain restaurant out there. You don't see like everything's like self serve communities. Like everybody is like making sure they're they're looking out for each other.
Speaker 6: And uh.
Speaker 1: And that's one thing I do love about Philly and getting to know Kylie and her family and everything throughout the years has just been It's been awesome because she even has that like toughness of don't fuck with me. And you saw that in that video of them just trying to have date night with their friends over at the shore where it's a big family environment. Everybody is having a good time every single day out there at the shore, and this lady just comes in trying to be entitled and telling Jason and Kylie like you have to take a picture with my kid, like you're doing it now, And it's just it escalated into something that it shouldn't even shouldn't even have been right.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, And I literally should never get to that point. Everybody's doing their best, like obviously.
Speaker 1: Because Jason and Kylie are like the suite and like they're the nicest people until you take it to that point and it's like, all right now.
Speaker 6: Now you fucked up.
Speaker 1: Now I got to choke to find out.
Speaker 6: I know, you got to find out. How long did Jason play? Thirteen?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirteen?
Speaker 6: How long? How long do you got You've just been quoted recently in the media put the load on my back?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, where you around a little bit, grabbed the hips?
Speaker 1: How open me up?
Speaker 6: How long do you think you got? How long do you want to play? If you had a crystal ball, how would you how would you go? You know, at least two more years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jason, I'm doing at least the next two you know, you know, I'm I'm at least I'm at least doing that, and then we'll see what what the what the future holds? Man. I know that there's opportunities off the field for me, and I think that was something that Jason was really comfortable with when he was like kind of juggle and whether he was going to come back, And it's it's just a situation where I said it the other day. You guys heard me. I love coming into work man, I have so much fun. I still got the fire to keep getting better, and I still got the fire to like go out there and do that shit every single day. So I can't really put a number on it. I just know I got two years on my contract and we'll see what happens after that.
Speaker 5: Is there a world you live in where you would play for another team other than Kansas City?
Speaker 1: Good question. I don't think that's ever there. It used to be. The original dream was to play for Cleveland. Cleveland kid, I fucking loved the sports town that I grew up and fueled all the sports love that I have today. And I still like in the side of I'm like, go get them Browns, you know what I mean, like in the back of my head. But I don't think I could ever fucking play for the Browns. I just I have so much love and appreciation for like especially if Coach Reid stays in KC, if Brett Veach, you know, Patty Mahomes the like the nuclear stays in case, I don't think I could ever I could ever leave the city.
Speaker 5: That's not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look like it. No.
Speaker 5: There was some murmurings about Andy Reid though he's been.
Speaker 1: In the game for so long and then he just signed the extension. Yeah, so he's in it for another five allegedly.
Speaker 5: But you know, those extensions, the way they work, you can get out of him any time. Were you worried that Andy was gonna dip? No good, no simple answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I knew that. I knew the Chiefs weren't going to let him, you know, definitely not let him go to another team or anything. But it would have been.
Speaker 6: Probably have your own personal like polls with them and everything else too.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we're we're all kind of in cahoots of like this is fun right now, Like let's let's keep this going. And he seems like a blasts absolute best man. You'll show your personality, man, Yeah.
Speaker 5: He does seem like one of those coaches you just want to play for forever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he does. He seems like he does a good job like and staying innovative, but like keeping a light, having all the right things to say, you know, not being an asshole speaking of when the time is right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he does have some crazy verbiage when it comes to you guys' play calling. Where does he come up with that stuff, do you, guys.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's a mixture. It's a mixture of like the offensive staff. You try and make it make sense, right, like like post corner Poco like things like that. Like you try and make it make sense for the for the players, and sometimes it just gets fucking it's just out there. Like we had a trick play against the We had a trick play against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and we called a black pearl because of the pirate ship.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: So it's like you try and make it make sense, and I'm just like in my head, I'm just like I've never seen that ship in my life.
Speaker 5: You know, I've seen parts Caribbean. No, are you serious?
Speaker 6: I haven't seen I've seen dude.
Speaker 5: You gotta go back and watch those movies. They're insane. It was hard, and Johnny Depp said he'd never do it again because those movies are legit unbelievable.
Speaker 6: It's amazing how people.
Speaker 5: Think football players are like uncreative, like, you know, just kind of stupid, cavemen, stupid. But when it comes to word association, coaches go nuts all of a sudden. They're poets. They're like j k Rowling out there, you're writing stories because they have those sitting rooms. They'll be like, all right, post corner, Poco's fun but you know who did that, Pocahontas. And if you think about Pocahontas, she was a trailblazer. So we're gonna add this in here. Also, it is crazy how they do that.
Speaker 6: That's funny, but it is that is That's exactly how it goes to. Yeah, come up with this elaborate analogy on how they that this is gonna resonate with them, you guys. Poons, We're gonna keep this simple for you guys, and you're just in there, like you just call it this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we're gonna transition that John Smith because that Pocahontas is loved. They're gonna It's just wild the way they're able to do that.
Speaker 6: Man, the guys.
Speaker 5: Super Bowl forty nine ers, you saw George Kittle's clip when you guys in the last time.
Speaker 1: She gives me chills when I watch.
Speaker 5: It's unbelievable, And yeah, do you feel bad breaking George's heart? That's a golden retriever.
Speaker 6: You just take a dream.
Speaker 1: I felt like this is like every single for you just about every Super Bowl except for the one. We've got smoke. What do you just saying?
Speaker 6: What you just saying? That was lot the fire just at the right time your dreams. This is a nightmare for you. That's the last last part for you.
Speaker 5: But yeah, you broke George's heart.
Speaker 1: Man, I've been I've been, dude. I'm I'm a little to hydrate and that's only making me more.
Speaker 5: We got you got your body.
Speaker 1: Nice, i'mbout that, all right, Okay, so you killed George?
Speaker 6: I am m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll say this. I've been in. We're I've been in four after we're.
Speaker 5: Gonna talk about Will you just sit that water's a little quick?
Speaker 1: God damn it?
Speaker 5: All right, Sorry I interrupted.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to even answer this question because I fucking love George, man, and he's that that fucking forty nine Ers team has like they were the favorites because of how fucking good they are. And thank god I played with Patty Mahomes man. I know ot just bro I'm telling you, he's he was the difference late in the game and he just he just put it all together, man, And it's had so much fun playing with him because he can just take over a game at the end, just like that, when you know your team needs it the most, he's going to fucking deliver it.
Speaker 6: And he's just got it, dude, with the approach.
Speaker 1: He's full.
Speaker 5: When you guys went to ot the new OT rules, were you surprised what they did?
Speaker 1: Dude, I was like, that was like a momentum boost to me.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it was because at the same at the we still got to go out there and stop him. Like I'll just head it in the back of my head, like, oh, we we have the upper hand now because we will know what we have to do, uh when we get the ball, Like it's just it's just you just feel more comfortable knowing what you gotta do, Like it's fourth down territory now, it's you guys get four now instead of you know what I mean, it's if you got the ball first exactly. So it was just like it just felt like we had the upper hand at that point, especially with one to five. I played, I played against Jason in the Super Bowl, I played against George twice. Like that shit, It's it's it's like you go out there to win the fucking football game, right, you go out there to be on the mountain top. But it is like, yeah, man, you do feel that sort of like, you know, I want that ship for my brother, you know, I wanted I wanted it for Jason when he was playing in uh in Minnesota against Tom Brady. Like you just you want things for for for them, you want them to have that success. But at the same time, God, damn, I gotta fucking with this dub man, you know what I mean. It's just just yeah, and uh, I wish I wish you would have had more opportunities to make plays, though, I do. I do wish that, Like I think, I think the Shanahan offense can get kind of tied up in. I mean, it was Christian McCafferty all right now, yeah, give the ball, it goes through him, yeah at Deebo, you know what I mean. And they had fucking talent all over the fucking field on the offensive side. But I think that offense runs best when it's going through a Five's my opinion.
Speaker 6: To the tight ends. Hey, you guys are crushing that still, have you? Uh have you been? Who are some young tight ends?
Speaker 1: Dude? Laporta is a fucking stud. Is nasty. Uh what is it? Dalton dual over there, Buffalo. I think Dalton Dalton couldn't make it. Uh yeah, Laportza's up here, those Iowa guys, man.
Speaker 4: The man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they got a good culture over there in Iowa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a figure it out beast. Though they produced tight ends like a motherfucker.
Speaker 6: They don't know.
Speaker 1: I think right now they've had I think like four or five first round picks just in like the last like five to ten years. Like the closest thing would probably be Notre Dame maybe right now, right with the Kyle Rudolph.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Notre Dame is sneaky about that too, because they have.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Michael, Kyle Rudolph. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 5: Winter up this episode to bring you Draft Kings. Get ready for a night full of big fights and big action. It's a UFC three oh three, and it can be even bigger jumping in all the action. At Draft Kings Sportsbook, the official sports betting partner of UFC, it's tooper easy for for first timers to get started. Try betting on something simple like picking a fighter to win. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook Acts app select your fighter and place your first bet. It is that simple. The light heavyweight title is on the line in the main event, but there are so many amazing matchups happening in Vegas. I know the boys out here, Jackie McPherson, myself and JP Hovey are going to be at that fight. Heartbroke, heartbroken for Chandler and McGregor not being in it. However, Pereira bringing the title. He's fighting more than anybody who's ever had it in ever big time. So it's gonna be It's gonna be awesome that We're gonna have some big bets put on the line with DraftKings Sports Book. Download the DraftKings Sports Book app now and use code bus that's code bus b us for new customers and get one hundred and fifty dollars and bonus bets when you bet just five bucks. Get that big fight feel only on DraftKings. DraftKings, The Crown is yours. Let's get back to this episode, Taylor, when you guys start dating in the locker room, how did the boys handle that? Where they're giving you shit for it?
Speaker 6: Gave me but no some secrets with you.
Speaker 1: Nobody even really nobody knew what was going on really all all over the place. I think it was, uh, we kind of we kind of kept it between between us as much as we could, but once she came to a game, obviously it was fucking it was all popping from there.
Speaker 5: So you guys have done a decent job of keeping.
Speaker 1: A private yeah, And it's like you want to you want to keep things private, but at the same time, like I'm not here to like hide anything like that's my girl, that's your girl, know what I mean, That's that's my lady. So it's it's like I'm proud of that. So it's like I'm not sitting here trying to juggle Like how can I keep this under wraps? You know what I mean? Yeah, you just don't want to let everybody into your personal life and like be able to comment on it knowing that everything she does is getting a headline.
Speaker 6: What's been the most surprising thing with your guys's dating life that you're like you maybe you anticipated, but you're like, man, this is this is crazy, that this is that that this person's here trying to figure this out or take a picture over here at my house? How did they find my address? Like, what's been the craziest thing.
Speaker 1: That's been the craziest. Yeah, definitely the pulling up to the house, the just random like I don't know, it's been cool. Like it's a different demographic than the NFL really, so it's like it's been cool to like kind of like dabble in that and like see her her following and everything, and it's and it's been fun because it's a lot more like kids are way more into the game and way like the Chiefs fans have kind of like turned into a lot of her fans or her fans have turned into like Chiefs fans. So it's like I've had fun with just about every aspect of it.
Speaker 6: It's just.
Speaker 1: When you're at home, you want privacy, yeah, and you don't just you don't always get that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the magnitude of it, and I like, you know, you had the argument of the Swifties watching the NFL. Now, dude, I think it's been so it's been such a positive thing for the NFL, just because she has the most she's like the biggest audience in the world. Yeah, and she's she seems like such like a down to earth like the way it seems like you guys support each other and her going to games and when you win the Super Bowl and she's down off to the side knowing like it's your moment. I don't know, it's like small things that happened to where you're sitting there watching it, like yo. She does seem like a real one.
Speaker 1: She's very self aware, but at the same time it's like.
Speaker 6: She was she was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's very self aware. She understands situations like that. And I think that's that's why I really started to like really fall for was how genuine she is around just like friends, family, It can get it can get crazy for somebody with that much like attention, right, and she just keeps it so chilling, so cool.
Speaker 6: And because you know everyone's watching, what hey, is she gonna make in the press box, like how she gonna be around here? But she seems like she just she does it well.
Speaker 5: There was a couple of weeks there where between every single play they were showing her and yeah, yeah, we understand.
Speaker 1: The first game she came against the Bears, I was like, hey, yeah, so you coming, okay, so I could probably set you up with everything, and she just walked right through the front door. It's just like there's no like going down, like to like getting hit, talking to security making sure that she gets to her. She was just like, I just want to be around the family and friends and like experience this with everybody. I was just like, she got bookoo points for that. I was like, damn, she just fuck she's in. She's in the madness, man. She wants to be a part of it. She wants to support me and do things like that. I was like, man, she she really won me over with that one.
Speaker 6: That's cool. Man, it doesn't seem like you're happy. How has it been going to the concerts?
Speaker 1: Dude? The concerts are a lecture.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're a lecture.
Speaker 1: And she just switched it up. She just came out with the new album, so she like kind of incorporated that into the new show. So it's it's just like, uh, I don't know. She's having fun up there. So it's like I can enjoy seeing her in her element killing it on stage and I love the show man. She's got bangers.
Speaker 5: We should, we should, and then we'll just get away from it because this is not about Taylor. This is about the boy draft. Yeah, Tier talk, You're obviously very aware of our show you love our show so much, but just to give you a refresher, Tier Talk is a ranking system. The ranking is going to be Taylor Swift songs. Okay, so you're gonna start it through. You're gonna paint us a little picture. You're more than a welcome to give an honorable mention if you like. But it's this is my third favorite song. This is why you can paint it for us, and then you hit up to your number one favorite song. So if you'd like to start, we want to take a couple of minutes kind of digest. We can do whatever we'd like.
Speaker 1: He's ready, I'm not little tear talk, I think So, I really I really started listening to Taylor's music when she came out with nineteen eighty nine. Like I knew who she was before that. We were the same age, so I kind of like through high school and everything, I knew who Taylor was as she was like getting her career started. But I think nineteen eighty nine was where it really started, like go crazy. So I'm gonna say blank Space because that was like the first one. So I'm put that one at number one. Number two.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's my number one supposed to start number three, but that's all right. I fired up that blank space is your number one?
Speaker 5: Not coachable.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you, Sorry, And then I think I'll go number two. Cruel Summer. Girl Summer is like one of the ones she opens with at her show, and I was like when she comes out and it's just fucking electric in the stadium and then she goes into an absolute banger like that. I really like, I was. I was fired up when when that happened the first show I was ever at what would be my third I'll say, I'll say, so high School. I think so high School is it's got a little bit of a sentimental meeting.
Speaker 6: I guess that you make an appearance.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think so. You know what I'm saying. You know, out of Ball, I know Aristotle, Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Taylor, you want to go, Yeah, I'll go. I just gotta I just gotta remind myself of the titles because there's some there's something I do really thoroughly enjoy.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give so my fandom. It was in high school and then I kind of broke away a little bit. Uh, but I am going to give an honorable mention to Cruel Summer. I think that's a great song. I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Well, people don't know. I think Cruel Summer was on an album like a few years back, and they finally in a like kind of resurface and just like went number one really last summer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did not know that, but I will give an onoll mention to that song. I do enjoy that quite a bit. I'm gonna take you back to two thousand and six, her first album, My Tier three is going to be our song. Our song is a slam and screen door, sneaking out late, tapping on the window real slow. That that song, that's high school. I'm gonna there's a girl named Hally Horan now Holly and I never had relationship. She was like one of the first girls that were actually my friend, and we would drive around in her light blue beetle as. We would go to her Ben and Jerry's ice cream spot that she worked at, and she'd be playing that shit all time. So there's a level of nostalgia.
Speaker 6: And that.
Speaker 5: Number two is going to be love story. That's the Romeo Juliette all that. I just think it's a great You're taking an old an old story Montaguese Capulot's you're bringing it to modern day times. I think it's just a really well done yeah. And my number one is going to go to her first single, which is Tim McGrath The Thing that put her on the map. I think, uh yeah, dude, that's you put that thing on and you know exactly where you were, what point in your life you were at. I'm a fan of that song. That's my tier.
Speaker 1: I respect it. I respect it.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm looking. I just texted my wife there It is all right. My minor based around a couple of minors based around Rue. Rue enjoys the new album. She's two years old. Her favorite song is car so We'll get in the car. There's about four songs that's It's Frozen, Moana, Karma and I got her on We Will Run.
Speaker 1: Does she know who Karma is?
Speaker 5: That's part of the song.
Speaker 6: Will I know?
Speaker 5: I know it's part of the song.
Speaker 6: You want to said, I said, it's based around Ruet, so I don't know if ru does. I don't know if Rue knows who Karma is? About my tier too.
Speaker 5: We're just gonna walk past that, all right.
Speaker 9: That was.
Speaker 6: Karma is chilling hole right, what happened was damn boy, the thing is right here.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm going straight home to me.
Speaker 6: But wasn't it guy on the screen? It was?
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 5: It's changed.
Speaker 6: I know it's changed. Like I know it's about the boy now, right, it's not about Onward. Yeah that I remember that one moment, like I remember, but when that clip dropped and she said that everybody's going nuts traps kind of the camera pans over Dravt he kind of grinning on the in the backstage, I was like, oh ship, Yeah, my Tier two, I would sing this song to Rue before bed when she was just a wee little pup, A sweet nothing, sweet nothing, great song to sing the roo, great song to sing your toddler before bed. My Tier one is blank space, like blank space, just get your boy going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nice to meet you.
Speaker 6: Where you been? I can show you incredible things. You know those lyrics, Yeah, that's like sunny day windows down. But yeah that that's that's my tear talk. I love it. Yeah, so we can get off Taylor Swift. Let's move on Swift, Taylor Swift. Yeah, shut out to take love to have you on the bus.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 6: We interrupt this episode to bring you NASCAR. NASCAR Salutes concludes this weekend at Nashville. The entire racing community rallies around NASCAR Salutes to show appreciation and gratitude towards veterans and the active, brave men and women who fight to protect our country. NASCAR will be hosting troops from Fort Campbell at the race. Tune in on June thirtieth at three point thirty pm Eastern on NBC. Don't miss Nascar and Music City. Tune in on Sunday, June thirtieth at three thirty pm Eastern time on NBC to watch the stars of NASCAR at Nashville Super Speedway. Back to the episode garage Beer. Yeah, dude, you'll talk about garage beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I mean, me and Jason always, I mean we're beer drinkers, you guys. Yeah, snow uh five for you right at the party, all right, now, Fire up, boys. I think we've always wanted to like kind of be in conjunction on like investments and like kind of like put our name on a on a lot of differ and things. And beer's one of the first ones that we get to, you know, kind of jump into that world when world in and it's just a garage beer. It's just it's not going to be an overpowering like tasting Beer's just like it's like a just a good fucking beer. It's not that you're not going to taste it and be like oh, that's like you're not going to get anybody to say like, oh that's ass or that's oh that's fucking amazing. Like it's just like, yeah, it's a good beer, you know what I mean, It's a good fucking beer. And and I think that you know that has the the Lime aspect. We have the Lime garage beer Lime, and then we have the garage beer like regular light beer. And when we saw the branding, we saw the we had had a few at the at the house out there in Philly and we were just like, man, you know what, let's fucking do this, you know, And I think, uh, and you guys reach out to them. They're an Ohio company. I've actually had a few investments with the with the guys that tied us in, so it's like it's familiar faces and we know that they know what they're doing in that world. So it's uh, it's kind of like everything just made sense and and when I get into a beer, you know what I mean, maybe some free beer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no question, and a light beer too. The fact that you're sitting and saying, hey, it's not going to be oh, you taste this flavora blel blah blah. That to me is the best movie you can do with a beer, because I think everybody tries to get in the I p as, the hops, the flavors of this or that. At the end of the day, I personally want if I had a beer, people to say, you know, the argument of hey, this is a great beer, or somebody like no, that's pissed water. You don't want that because at the end of the day, you can drink that beer that's all day long, on a hot day, a cold day, and it's not going.
Speaker 1: You can have more than just a handful, and you're not going to get sick of.
Speaker 5: It, right, you know, because if you have that I PA which I'm not an I p A guy, but you have one, you're like, I'm full, I'm done. That's it. With a nice, regular tasting beer, you're gonna drink that thing all day and enjoy nice exactly what you want. It was before before garage beer. What was your beer of choice before?
Speaker 1: I mean that was with bud Light for years. I would say at the Natty though Keystone Natural lad get Natty.
Speaker 5: You ever dabble in that Hams?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I've ever even seen Hams.
Speaker 5: Hams Beer the Land of Sky Blue Waters, we would go and.
Speaker 6: It's a real beer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pull up, pull up Ham's Light. Their their mascot is a bear, and it is. We would go in Anubur, Michigan. We would go to the corner spot and we would get Ham's Light twelve dollars and ninety five cents for a thirty rack. Go across the street, go to Bell's Pizza for the boys, grab yourself a slice. Put that out on the spring afternoon. Let that warm up to a lukewarm temperature. You're slinging those things all day long.
Speaker 1: It looks beer.
Speaker 5: Man, it's a good beer.
Speaker 1: You want to be right there.
Speaker 5: That was the college beer of choice for sure.
Speaker 1: That's good ship.
Speaker 5: They had a nice little jingle to someone's some nice little commercials back in the day.
Speaker 1: If we wanted, if we wanted to get fancy, we'd go like Yingling or something that's.
Speaker 5: Like a dessert beer. Yeah, but that's also they did they.
Speaker 1: Didn't sell it in Ohio. They didn't sell it in Ohio though, so you had to go over to Kentucky get it. That was kind of like the nostalgia of like, oh, we're about to get fancy going over over the border.
Speaker 5: Yes, be an Ohio boy. Did you want to go to Ohio State?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I still went out there and like partied and ship and had had a blast up there in Columbus. Man, I am. I would say everybody has that like love for Ohio and Ohio State and everything. It kind of fuels into that like that that home like sports, like like the just like I think Ohio in general just like has like like whenever I see somebody from Cincinnati or Columbus or Toledo or Dayton, it's just like, oh shit, you're like my fucking extended family, you know what I mean. We just have that like camaraderie of like, man, I fucking love telling everybody I'm from Ohio and I've been around the state, and I don't know, I just I just felt like it's always been.
Speaker 6: That Schlar sports state.
Speaker 1: There you go, baby, and it's a big ten country, you know, boys paid ten countries. So yeah, we grew up huge Ohio State fans. I was actually I was always I was. I was right in the middle. Like I loved Michigan growing up. I loved Ohio State growing up. I thought, uh, when I was coming out, I actually had a recruited visit with Chad Henny and it was so funny trying to relive that with Chad. When he came to the KC. I'm like, dude, I was in your like I was. I was actually in like the meeting room. And I think it was more of like a my coach knew their coach, like my head coach in high school knew their like quarterback coaching, Like yeah, why don't you let the kid go in there and see what it's like. And they didn't. There was never even a fucking thought I'd be getting to offer, but he was kind of just like, yeah, man, he going there and has some fun.
Speaker 6: Fun.
Speaker 1: Then him and Ryan Mallard are like out in springball just slinging it around and I'm like playing catch with him and I'm just like having like this dream movement. And I brought that up to Chad and He's like they did that every week, Brud, how do you grow.
Speaker 5: Up in How do you up say you loved Michigan as well? It's such a huge a line in the sand with those two states.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know, man, I think huge Woodson fan growing up. You know, he was the ohold guy. I was just I just I loved, uh, I love just a Big ten in general, though. Man, I thought it was I thought it was the It was like the coolest shit ever if you were ever like playing in Big ten sports and all that ship. So I was, uh, I was all in on it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Did you ever get offered by a Big ten school?
Speaker 6: Illinois?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were a few. Damn, I can't even remember. I feel like, yeah, no, I didn't like in my head, I'm like, no, it was all like big twelve and.
Speaker 6: Should I lie here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Should?
Speaker 5: I could just make me apart. It's an easy google to find out if you would have gotten offered by like a Purdue that's Big ten football.
Speaker 1: My uncle actually went to Purdue, really, so you would.
Speaker 5: Have gotten there over Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think there really wasn't much a recruiting process for me. Once I got the offer from Cincinnati, my brother was already there. You know, I was kind of like I missed being around that dude. It was it was just like I wanted to make sure I went somewhere that I had that family like feel to it, and I gave my parents one place to go to see both of us, and it was just like it just made so much sense. I was they I initially signed in hopes that I could I could do some basketball stuff after the football season. I was able to play quarterback. That was a huge thing for me. I wanted to give quarterback a run, and it was just all it all just made sense to the Bearcats had just like figured out how to like be really good at football. So we were going to the Orange Bowl, going to the Sugar Bowl. Went in the Big East, which was a power conference in there. So he's had a chance in blaming for the national championship if you won, or going to a big bowl game.
Speaker 5: So how about the Sugar Bowl, dude. The after partys.
Speaker 1: All time before, the during and the after during during that was such a ship show because Brian Kelly had just left, Like we we were down there with kind of like a I want to say, makeshift coaching staff, but yeah, like Kelly had went to Notre Dame. He took a lot of the coaches with him. So we had like we had like guys that were from Cincinnati's dads, Like the guys on the team that were from Cincinnati were like, hey, we could use some help organizing this stuff. Yeah you want to come and like help out special teams and like so we had just like dads and like just like random like old players coming in with like headsets trying to help us beat Tim Tevo on the Florida Dat me, like, why wasn't that team fucking playing the national championship?
Speaker 5: You mentioned going to Cincinnati giving your parents a place to go watch you and your brother. How how involved are your parents in your sports life growing up?
Speaker 1: Or my dad was my coach and everything. He might not have been the guy that was up there, you know, out there on the field, or you know, after every single game he would he would talk to me about just how to handle certain stuff. Or you know, when I'm in the backyard he's yelling at me to raise the hoop back up to ten. You know, he's like doing like little stuff like like if you're gonna do it, do it the right way. Yeah, we're not doing any of this fucking bullshit.
Speaker 5: Foot rim bullshitry and no exactly.
Speaker 1: So he was he so he was always he was always a coach, and I kind of my dad doesn't love hearing this, but he knows, like I get a lot of my athleticism from my mom's side. Her side of the family is like all college football players. She was an unbelievable athlete, track star when she was growing up. So it was like, my I knew, like competitive wise, like I knew where I got like a lot of my athleticism from. And then my dad was just like he was like the wizard. He was like the one that was kind of like helping control the mind and my competitiveness in that regard. For sure.
Speaker 5: That's a good little deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got to hurt your dad to hear that, though.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't get me wrong, my dad was he was. He was a hell of a baseball player and he played a little bit of football. But I feel like back in back in the day, if you weren't like the top dude on like a lot of the because he went to he went to a really big school up in Cleveland that was like known for football and at that time they were definitely known for football St. Joe's and he was it was just like you had to be just a big, just badass, like I don't know, like he was six I think six one, six foot six to one, and it's like if you're not like a bruiser or like a heavy dude playing d line, it's like, you know what I mean, I don't know. I'll probably not give him. My dad's going to hurt.
Speaker 5: Him to hear this, but the truth hurt. Sometimes you got to hear the true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got him a Super Bowl rings my mom's side, did you outside of the GPS and like you know, kind of even getting lost at times? Dad, My dad was like Janette like physical wise, like definitely my mom really yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: But I've seen pictures of Bill. He's got he had that billy that's that's just.
Speaker 6: You know, no, no disrespect to the weight lifting community, but yeah, he's it's like amateur bodybuilder, working hard, like the discipline and all that kind of stuff. Yeah, he had. But my mom played like D one double a college volleyball. She was good at track in high school, like for sure got all of it.
Speaker 1: Damn I did not know I got. I got. You know, what I got from my dad that I'm just now realizing is like that toughness mentality. He was a Cleveland steel mill worker like that, Like you didn't fuck with that Kelsey growing up, Like you you knew that around the city. It was just like it's not like he'll like beat your ass, but it's just like he's he's about business. You know, he's not here to fuck around. Yeah, So it's like I got that mentality of like when it's time to flip the switch, you flip the switch. You know you ed big Ed.
Speaker 6: Don't funk with Ed averround the city. Don't fuck with Jason in high school?
Speaker 5: Dude security, Yeah, it around.
Speaker 6: Should we hit a twisted question?
Speaker 5: We should do it, Mitch Carsley, This is our.
Speaker 6: Twisted question, presented by Twisted Tea. Twisted Tea is a refreshing, hard iced team made with real breutee and five percent alcohol, full of flavor and very refreshing. It goes down smooth because there's zero carbonation, which makes it easy to drink all day long. It feels the fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game day, and is the perfect alcohol beverage four game day, because Twisted Tea is there to turn it up. Keep it twisted with the boys. Grab a refreshing twisted tea today, Mitch Carsley, Chiefs fan, huge, Let's have a good Let's have a good question today.
Speaker 1: You actually wish me a happy birthday. Last year was one of the highlight of my year last year.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 11: So this comes from Fernando on Instagram underscore facp underscore. Would you rather have the ability to speak any language fluently or the ability to speak.
Speaker 1: To animals any language all all languages? Like be able to speak every language fluently or be able to speak to animals?
Speaker 6: That's not bad.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm taking every language fluently for sure.
Speaker 6: I think I'm going to animals.
Speaker 5: I don't think I think animals is the wrong choice here.
Speaker 6: It might be I think it is, but the little kid inside me that just we just watched Planet Yeah doctor Doolittle, Like if you can sit.
Speaker 1: There, you think animals are having like an educated conversation like there, They're like they're not. They're ship's connecting up there that They're like, Hey.
Speaker 6: If I can communicate the I'm sure something, you know what I mean. Just imagine if you could be like Doctor Doolittle and talk to animals.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but imagine if you got the power and then you're like talk to a bear, like eat food, traveling the world.
Speaker 6: Want and be like, hey, I think I funked up. Yeah here I still I still can't get waffle to go on a walk.
Speaker 5: The fluentness of having every single language is awesome, But I think if you go with animals, once people find out that you can talk to every single animal. Now, the CIA, the FBI, they've snatched you up, they brought you into a dark room, they're studying you. Your life has now changed forever.
Speaker 6: Can I just have fun and you can have fun?
Speaker 5: I'm telling you about my situation. We can live different lives. But I think the minute someone sees me cracking it up with a squirrel in a park, we're gonna have problems. Yeah, say that, just talking to us, talking to a school right now, now you're in a mental institution. See that there was two sides there.
Speaker 6: Every single language. Yea.
Speaker 5: I just think I'm going every language.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think that's a great move. I think it is the right move. But I think I'm gonna enjoy myself, like having conversations with the hit dumb ass conversations.
Speaker 5: Give I find like one smart pig out there that you have to hang out with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I was telling trap before we got on a little bit about shoutout, no free shout out, shouting out the simple things. Life could be big, could be small. So hope, maybe we'll start around the room and then we'll get to the shoutout, no free shout out, and we'll get you out of here.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Mitch, yeah, I know you got a shout out, no free shout out.
Speaker 1: Let me find it. Okay, this kind of has to do with being a boonder this past weekend. I think there, Shirtless, I already did this one.
Speaker 6: Say it again.
Speaker 1: Just watching people play live music.
Speaker 5: Just it's amazing, real quick before you finish those shouting no free shadows. Presented by Duke Cannon. It's the off season that means it's signed to elevate your game by working harder and smelling better with your friends from Duke Cannon. Throw away your old body wash into odorant because you smell like a JV locker room. Upgrade to Duke Cannon for a varsity level grooming routine. Duke Cannon sense are elite and their products are made for hard working dudes. As always, the boys got a special code for the Tier ones code Tier one on Duke Cannon dot Com for fifteen percent off your first order Duke Cannon Work Harder, Smell Better?
Speaker 1: All right, Mitch, alright, so you gave me time to think.
Speaker 11: But like I went to a couple like ed m shows uh over the weekend and just kind of seeing everybody in unison like dancing in their own world, like whether they're like risk flicking or like just bobbing their head. It's kind of like cool, like everybody's enjoying the same thing at the same moment, but in their own way, and it's just kind of like you just look around, like everybody's kind of just rocking to it, and it's just kind of a cool little a little like, Oh, this is dope.
Speaker 1: We're all in this together.
Speaker 5: Shut out drugs, dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Who's who's the best DM? You saw Knock two? Nice Knock too?
Speaker 6: Is sick.
Speaker 1: Was in the house world, man. I mean, he's somebody I've never heard of before. It you just have to catch up on that one was going on the same.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Listen, sweet, who's your guy? Who do you Fisher? Big down Dollar fan? Do you like Fred again? Dude? Did you watch it? Legit? Did you watch the Sun?
Speaker 6: No? I didn't.
Speaker 1: I missed it. I should have went. I was blacked out. Troubadoor Dusty.
Speaker 6: It's my shout out.
Speaker 8: We're all a bunch of like big dudes. We run hot, and my shout out goes to, especially in the summer, when you get into your car and the A C doesn't take a long time to get going. So like what it's like ninety out and you had the first five minutes your ass is sweat and your back sticking.
Speaker 6: In the chair.
Speaker 5: It's horrible yesterday and we're leaving tighten you. It's pretty overcast. It was like a smooth eighty. We got in Shirm's car and.
Speaker 8: Like in a minute, that AC was pumping, And that to me is a special moment. You don't have to worry about your ass sweating sweating, So shout out to when the AC is just working like it should.
Speaker 5: That's a good shout out. Jet Sure what up?
Speaker 6: Boys?
Speaker 12: Hey shout out? No free shout out. Star Wars The Accolyte New Star Wars Show it's really divisive. It's getting a ton of shit on the internet.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 12: In the most recent episode, episode four, has a huge cliffhanger. It's like super dark and nudy. It's cool, all right, nice shout out the love.
Speaker 13: Gee, I'm gonna keep it in that realm. I just watched Inside Out one last night for the first time. So my shout out, no free shout out.
Speaker 6: Goes to those animated movies that just hit you deep.
Speaker 5: God bless I was.
Speaker 13: I mean, I stayed up late. I was thinking, like, there's some there's some lessons to learn in that movie. So I'm gonna go see two on Sunday and I'll report back. Now that's a great JP saw it inside All he said.
Speaker 5: Was like, I can't wait for you to see it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like all right, so.
Speaker 13: Shout out inside Out man, Trev Manu.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, get your shut out man.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Let's here this dude man that's shut out, just bulk ordering uh.
Speaker 4: Shout out, no free, shout out to all all the plumbers out there. Okay, right, all the plumbers out there. They just work really hard cleaning those pipes. That's just some ship that I.
Speaker 1: Just do not want to deal with being a homeowner. So all the plumbers shout out to you.
Speaker 6: That's all understood, the less and let's go or the assignment.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 5: If you want to go last, you can.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys got it, go ahead because I don't know either, all right, h.
Speaker 5: Shout out, no free shout out to put in your boys on on game on A little trick.
Speaker 6: Will and I.
Speaker 5: On Father's Day we went to go see the New Planet of the Apes movie. And popcorn is always a necessity when you go to the movies. But I've been doing something for a while back when I used to chew real chew because I would get a one of those water cups and you'd spit into it. But then the movie theaters come out with those little seasonings the cheddar at the ranch kind of spicing up your popcorn. Everyone who knows me and knows I'm a big seasoning, big sauce guy. So I've established that when you put the seasoning on there, it doesn't. You get it for a little bit and then it kind of goes away and then you're out of seasoning. Now your popcorn is just regular popcorn. You miss you miss the exotic popcorn. So what I do is I scoop in the water cup popcorn and then I seized into my liking and eat it. From there. We sat there. I told Will about this thing we're watching previews. Will does it a couple of times, and he gives me the lean over and he goes, hey, this is a good idea, and that moment you were your you put your boy on something, and then he like just recognizes that it was a good deal. It just makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. So shout out and if we shot out to putting boys on game, that's.
Speaker 6: A good one. Thanks.
Speaker 1: I still don't know you have one, No, dude, I shout out free, shout out, shout out no free, shout out the local breweries coffee. This thing was fucking delicious local. Let's go shout out both, but both, but both. If you're brewing coffee, if you're brewing beer, shout out to the locals. Man trying to make it big.
Speaker 6: Nice, nice.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. That's a solid one.
Speaker 6: I still don't know what mine is.
Speaker 5: Just pull something out of your ass, brother, you know what I've.
Speaker 6: Enjoyed is coming across. I don't know the brand name, but fortunately it is no free shout outs. But when we were down in Destin, I really didn't want to risk wearing my uh my cotton shirts to the beach just because of all the sweat and there are these moisture waking I had to find the material, but they got like the SPF on them, some of the new age stuff that's going on. But coming across those and wearing those shirts and like again he was talking about sweating your ass up, like the low back, sweating everything else. Like when you're sitting at the beach. Obviously I'm not wearing a shirt all time, but by the time you get there, your sweating because you got to you got the long walk on those on the uh what is it the little piers, Yeah, to get out to the beach. Yeah, the boardwalk, and uh so coming across those shirts kind of changed my whole perspective on shit.
Speaker 5: Really shout out new technology and shirts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there we go, shout out a free shout out to the new technology and shirts.
Speaker 5: Well, we think pod great pod. We appreciate you coming. Dude it. I had been moving around quite a bit.
Speaker 1: I had to and I'm gonna be moving around even more, man, But glad I got to come.
Speaker 6: For the next month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm locked in doing some stuff with Hollywood and I'll be uh, I'll be overseas a little bit having some fun and from there it's it's on a polo.
Speaker 6: Football by doing some stuff with Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm jumping in the TV world, man.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Got a show coming out on FX called Grotesquerie. It's like a kind of Strey horror and I'm just going to dive into the acting world a little bit.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be some fun stuff, man. So I'm excited about that. I did a I did a game show called are You Smarter Than a Celebrity? It's a playoff are you Smarter than a fifth grader? Basically asking a whole bunch of celebrities and just whoever the contestant is about questions from like ranging from first to fifth grade and ship So you're the host. Yeah, I'm hosting it. So I'm excited about those two things.
Speaker 6: But that's awesome. Did a Netflix approach you about Receiver.
Speaker 1: After Pat did it? I did get asked about it. I'm just I don't know. I'd rather just play ball man. Yeah, I'm already doing enough with the podcast and everything. Yeah, I just yeah, I'm way over the reality sh.
Speaker 6: I'm that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought it was cool the way my brother did his doc though, like kind of like a follow towards the end of somebody's career, kind of the ups and downs and the battles that he had. And I think he did it the right way, but it was it's something that that was so him, and I just don't know if I have the desire to do anything like that, So rather just focus on ball baby.
Speaker 6: Ay, good luck out there, bro.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I believe that, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Hey, you know, you know I'm room for the boy, but I do enjoy I do enjoy trolling, cheeks, kingdom and respect. Somebody's got to do it, man, they win everything they do. It would be cool to see him three p Yeah, maybe jump on the bandwagon. A lot of Chiefs fans, a lot of Husker fans that are both my boys. Kisses it.
Speaker 5: Please subscribe right five stars. We will see you next week.
Speaker 6: Subscribe you will.
Speaker 5: Not see me next week. The all be other time.
Speaker 6: Hey, how about that