Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Flee Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect, And just like that, we're back with another carefully reckless episode. Welcome back, y'all. I want to say thank y'all so much for hanging in there with me. I'll be talking my shit and helping y'all with y'all mess. But I don't need no degree to do this right, right, So we're gonna jump straight into this. This is a very very juicy story and it's very interesting because I had went on Breakfast Club like a week ago, and you know, I do just fix my mess also on Breakfast Club as well on BT y'all need to catch that whenever I'm up there. And it was a very interesting story because I reported on something and actually I did rumor report and one of my fans said that that is what made her comfortable enough to come and tell us her story.
Speaker 2: So I will share it.
Speaker 1: And she did say for obvious reasons, she's not going to send a voice not in obviously our voice is very unique and her man may listen to my podcast. So here we go, Hey, Jess, So after hearing your recent fix my Mess on the Breakfast Club, I am not ashamed to come to you with my story anymore. I've been married to my husband for four years, and when we first got together, I did tell him that I was bisexual. Okay, At first, he did not really care as much because we both wanted each other so bad.
Speaker 2: He felt as if he could be everything that I needed.
Speaker 1: All as time went on, sex got just a little boring, hence why I'm bisexual. Okay. So she is one of those people, Okay, I got you. You one of those that you know sex can get born with just a man, So you want a man.
Speaker 2: And a woman. Oh yeah, okay, miss greedy.
Speaker 1: Not taking anything away from my husband, I think I was just kind of missing that other part of what I'm used to.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, all the bisexualness. Okay.
Speaker 1: So I went to him and asked him if we could introduce having threesomes every once in a while, just to keep the spark in our sex life, because I would never cheat on him. Never, and you put never in all caps. So I believe you, girl, I believe you. At first, he was like, hell no, but he also didn't want me to start creeping around on him. While not wanting to lose me at the same time. So he eventually agreed to a threesome every other month. Okay, that's a bit goddamn much. At first, I wasn't really happy with that because that is not enough for me. How the fuck goddamn girl? But I said, shit, I'll take it because I didn't want to lose my husband either. Good girl should now to take what you can get. I beg it's gonna be shoesy and shit, and I figured if he's compromising for me, I damn sure can compromise for him.
Speaker 2: Yes, spoken like a true wife. That is good.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to compromise and a marriage, y'all. So boom, we did it. The first time was great. I can tell he was just there to make me happy because he wasn't really into her. Okay, so the first time was great for you, boo. Okay, yeah, but he was there to just make you happy. Okay, he wasn't really into her. Months down the line, out of nowhere, I swear Jess, he had started really giving it to her this time, and for a minute I had to stand back and sidey them both. Okay, I would have done the same thing he usually would finished with me, but this time he finished with her?
Speaker 2: Did he shoot the damn club up? Like what you mean he'd be finishing with you? So what?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't need to all right, I know what finished me now, man let me get out of that context. So of course I let time go past, and I didn't say anything, why what the fuck? Because I had just figured he was starting to like it, and this is something that I wanted, So I didn't want to ruin anything. Okay, But the last time was the final straw.
Speaker 2: Oh shit. He had started showing her a little too much.
Speaker 1: Intimate attention for me while we were in the act, and I felt kind of left out. So of course, after we finished, I started investigating myself and I started snooping, and I discovered that them two had started fucking around without me. Oh, Jess, you're never going to believe when I found this out. The night before you went on Breakfast Club and reported that Manetta in Neo's story, which wasn't very similar, but still the whole threesome thing got me. I still haven't even told him that I know yet.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, okay, so you're telling me you giving me the exclusive?
Speaker 3: You giving me the exclusive?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's nice, y'all. I'm like, okay, I love y'all so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I still haven't even told him that I know yet. The thing is, I love my husband so very much and will literally do anything for him. But jess what should I do right now? Because I'd hate to have to kill this nigga? Damn to death, d's part right? Fix my mess?
Speaker 2: Babe, this bad?
Speaker 1: She said, to death. Do what's part right? Yeah, but you can't be the one killing them. That's not way. Why y'all say those voves. It is not that, Oh my god, I'm supposed to just die natural causes. Bitch, you can't kill you, all right, Okay, that's what that vow means. All right, all jokes that decide now. First and foremost, I want to say, I'm happy that you decided to come to me with this story.
Speaker 2: I'm happy that you are not ashamed.
Speaker 1: And let's just say this, no one should feel ashamed of something that they that they are going through, or that they've went through in a marriage and a friendship, with family, with coworkers at work. I mean, these are all just living situations. And what I mean by living is we live life. We go through things every day, every week, every month, every year of our lives, like we all go through things. So don't ever be ashamed of any story, you know, unless you be fucking animals. And that's one thing I will never fucking I will never understand that. Don't be fucking no animals. If you do, I ain't trying to fix your mess. Motherfucker. You better not come in here telling me that you fuck with no animals. But no, back to my girl, Back to my girl, all right? Who you ain't gonna like what I'm gonna say, but you kind of already can figure what I'm gonna say, because you saw what I said about the shit, you know, when Manyetta had reported her story and I re reported it on Breakfast Club, and that wasn't just fixed my mess, that was rumor report bull And it's totally fine.
Speaker 2: It's all the same.
Speaker 1: You can't open the door to threesomes to a man who didn't want anything to do with it at first, and then you done pulled his arm and he went through the door with you, and then now he has rules.
Speaker 2: Now you sighed eyeing.
Speaker 1: Him because he started sleeping with the girl outside of you you know what I'm saying outside the threesome deal that y'all had, if y'all ain't never had no goddamn contract I'm talking about written and signed, notarized and all that shit.
Speaker 2: You can't say a damn thing. I'm so sorry, like.
Speaker 1: I just and now mind you, No, this is not professional help.
Speaker 2: This is experienced.
Speaker 1: Help, a person with experience. No, I've never been in a situation where I would ever even have a threesome. You know why, because then I will be looking for somebody to fix my mess, just like you. You know that's not good. That's not good when you open the door to share yourself or to share your mate, share your significant other. This is your husband. This ain't your fucking boyfriend either. This is your husband. You met him, you told him you was bisexual.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Now, we could say that was a red flag for him all day, but it's really not. That's just him accepting you for being who you are. He could have said no, I ain't fucking with you and just went the other way. That would have been his preference. You know, I'm not gonna say that. He just would have been a judging, a judging person just for leaving you right there right, you know, right then in there. But obviously, like you said, y'all both wanted each other so much, he probably really did think that he could be everything that you needed. You know what I'm saying, then, a lot of people, I want you to I want y'all to understand this now.
Speaker 2: This is not something that I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: This is something that I see and that I know a lot of bisexual people are going to agree with me because this is serious. A lot of men don't even take y'all serious. A lot of men don't take bisexual women serious because I hear a lot of men say, like all bitches is gay, or a lot of women is gay. Everybody like a little women. I mean, it's like whatever, But y'all really still come back to that dick though, Like I got a lot of homeboys and brothers, and we see it in the media, we see it all the time. Nobody like that's the most lenient department of the LGBT. Nobody really likes to take the women serious because they feel like y'all just playing around.
Speaker 2: Bisexual is a serious thing. It's a very serious sexuality.
Speaker 1: And I just don't think I'm not gonna say he didn't take it serious enough, but I think yeah, he probably thought that it would change, that he could change who you were, meeting all your needs. But he can't be a woman, you know, he can only be your man. So he's only fulfilling half of your fantasy or no shit, I'm sorry, you gotta be careful with because it ain't a fantasy. He's only fulfilling half of what you're used to. Like you said, I'll say it just like you said it, I do apologize. It's not a fantasy. It's your life and it's very real. So he's fulfilling only half of your fantasy. Okay, fuck out decided again, that's some bullshit that. Now think about the fucking ludicrous song. You know, see what's your fantast to say? Remember that fuck man my bed, all right, so that's what it luted.
Speaker 2: Don't see me? I like that song. So yeah, he was only fulfilling half of what you were used to.
Speaker 1: So now so you were feeling like it was something missing, and you went on ahead and you asked him, now listen the first time is said no, you should have taken that and said, okay, husband, that's it. No, let me find another way to compromise that. Let's see if we can compromise another way.
Speaker 2: Bring some toys.
Speaker 1: In the fact, I don't know if toys don't really get you popping off like this shit. I know, ain't nothing wrong with the little rose. You could grab the rose and put it on the highest power. Because let me tell you that that that one speed is better than any human beings tongue.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that one that God like that one, that's the one that's the last one right before it go off. And if you would have had that girl, what what you wouldn't need a husband or wife.
Speaker 1: But we ain't gonna we're not gonna promote that. Hold up, Hold up, I know this shit getting good. But listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen, all right. The man said no. He said no the first time. Like I said, you should have let that shit go right there.
Speaker 2: You ask them again. Now you didn't tell me you asked them again.
Speaker 1: But I know if he said hell no, he ain't turn around and say hell yeah. You had to keep asking him. And because you said eventually he agreed. So I know that you you like that's why I said, That's why I made that reference. You pulled his arm through the door, and he didn't want to lose you. And he also you told me that you would never cheat on him. Now you told me you would never cheat on him, But he probably wanted to please you so bad that he'd rather you not creep around.
Speaker 2: Exactly what you said.
Speaker 1: He didn't want you to creep around, and he didn't want you to be feeling like you are missing something. And I already ain't. I already ain't tolerating this threesome shit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I let me, let me try to give her something, let me let me try to compromise with her. And then he turns around and tell tell you that y'all can have threesomes every other month. That's still not enough for you. That's still not enough. How much pussy and dick can you get?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 1: How much until you yeah, well youa vagina would be sore and I know your mouth would be fucking sore. That's two things you eating. That's crazy like how I want listen. I'm more interested in how often could you do it? If every other month wasn't enough for you? You must be an elite bisexual, A professional bisexual up there. All right, girl, you need the train shit all right, high as sex drive goddamn.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: But again, I'm not judging you. I'm just telling you, Oh girl, I ain't judging you. I'm just telling you that man didn't want to do the shit, and then you suckered him into doing it. You persuaded him, you convinced him. Okay, he didn't want to leave you, you said the first time y'all did it. He wasn't into her. Well duh, Gina, you know what I'm saying. He wasn't into that. He's not into that. He was just trying to make you happy. I'm glad that you did see that. So then you know what sacrifice and compromise is. He was probably extremely uncomfortable, probably was trying to walk on eggs. Chelsey probably was like, shit, I kind of feel like I'm cheating in front of my wife, Like you know what I'm saying. So it could have been a lot of things going through his mind, anything going through his mine. And you over there looking at her like, oh, I'm about to sop her up like a baby butter biscuit. You know, it's different with y'all, it's two different mindsets at this first threesome right boom, I didn't wonder what the fuck the girl was doing.
Speaker 2: Was the girl saying like, come on touch me, daddy?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What was she saying like, let me see you dig, daddy, like you know in my crashawn voice, y'all let me see your ding daddy, Like what was she saying? What was her standpoint? But did she notice that he wasn't really into her? And then like and then obviously it's the same girl. Y'all used the same girl, you know. I don't know if that matters or not, or if it would have been different if y'all would have alternated different bitches out, But I I it's it's the same girl, you know. So you gave him a chance to get familiar with someone else. He got to know her, you know, because you didn't say how long this, this this threesome streak lasted with you, with you and your husband, But you said months down the line, And if he was giving you one every other month, I would say maybe, y'all in the head four or five, I would say that. But you're gonna let me know that once you update me, because baby you're gonna have to hit me back and let me know what's going on.
Speaker 2: You don't need to tell a man yet. Girls A little sneaky as all right.
Speaker 1: You didn't say anything the first time you saw that he was really giving it to her. A couple months down the line, you said, you saw that.
Speaker 2: That was unusual to you.
Speaker 1: You like, he's usually off to the side, you know, he usually finished with me. This time he finished with her. I stood back, I gave them the side. I why why, Deborah, Why did you do that? This is the position you put him in. You know, this is the position that like, literally, I don't give up what he was sucking it from the back. This is the position that you put him in. You know, you ain't say nothing again. The last time was the last time, you said that. That's what really broke the camel's back. That was the last straw again. You said you felt left out, You felt like hold up, like what's going on? So that prompted you to go snooping. You said, you opened up an investigation of your own. You went through the phone and found out that he was messing with her by himself, that they were obviously having sex without you. This is when a threesome becomes a twosome and not the original two. Okay, now this is what I want to know. Do you know the girl? How well do you know the girl?
Speaker 2: Is she a friend?
Speaker 1: Is this somebody that you've had threesomes with before outside of your husband or before your husband, not outside of your husband, because you said you never never cheated so before your husband.
Speaker 2: Is this somebody? Is this like a like like a regular for you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this like one of your honeys? Like? Is this you know? I got that term from my little sister. Is she your honey?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is she want to your friends?
Speaker 1: We just need to know, you know what I'm saying because I want to know what you said to her because you haven't told your husband yet.
Speaker 2: Do you even plan on confronting her? You know?
Speaker 1: I guess that would depend on the relationship you two have outside of you and your husband obviously, And you said you found out the night before I went on Breakfast Club and reported the Manietta and Neo's story.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That is definitely a coincidence.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you came to me with it, But baby girl, you was dead wrong out the gate. You were dead wrong out of the gate, and I know a lot of people are probably going to disagree with me, and I guarantee you the people that are disagreeing with me are other bisexual people. But that's that's wrong, not the fact that you're bisexual, the fact that you introduced threesomism to your husband, who told you no, not once. I don't know how many times he told you, know, but he told you no more than once. You just told you told me he told you no once. He told Joe asked no more than once, and he eventually did it. He bit the bullet and fucking did it for you. And then he was trying not to be into it. And then he got acclimated to this girl, sexually acclimated to this girl. He started learning her body. He started yeah, yeah, and that can happen. Y'all only had sex maybe four or five times? I don't know, correct me. That's why I need a update. I know y'all y'all had sex more than four times. I mean, I know y'all had sex more than three times, so it had to be four and at the most five.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: And then when you write me back, I know you're gonna tell me that I was right. But you can learn a person's body and that and that, and those small amounts of sessions, yes you can.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They wasn't quickies. I know, three somes wasn't no mother fucking quikies. Y'all set this up. This was a whole goddamn this was a whole production without the cameras. So I know, y'all were having sex for quite a while. I mean, it's three people having a nut. So come on, we know how this works, okay, And I watched a lot of threesome points, so I know it ain't no quick wainm bam, Thank you, ma'am. You know, unless are everybody ready, you know, unless everybody got something to do. He learned her body. That's what he did. He became attracted to her, That's what he did. He started wanting to know more about her. That's what happens when someone is introduced intimately to somebody repeatedly, even in friendships.
Speaker 2: Think about it. When you go to school.
Speaker 1: You can go to school and say I ain't gonna fuck with nobody in there all day, Like I don't care, I'm gonna go to the school. I ain't fucking with nobody. You get there, you got the same homeroom every morning. Maybe a class is switched, the class is very the period is very okay, But that same homeroom every day is the same, same time, same teacher, unless, of course, there is a substitute. But it's the same every day. The same students are in the homeroom class. You know, they may switch with the other classes that you take, the other majors, you know, the other but everybody's homeroom is always the same. You go to school five days a week, you ain't gonna talk to somebody every day. But if you're with the same people every day for a long period of time, you are going to talk to someone. You're going to get to know someone. Even the unusual kids in a class, the ones that the introverts in the class, the ones that don't ever want to fucking talk to nobody, the ones that are the main fucking kids, the bullies that everybody finds at least one person that they start being cool with that they start getting to know, same as your husband did with this girl, And now your husband has a mistress whole time because of you, because of you. No, you didn't have a gun up to his head. Yeah, he could have kept saying no, but you could. You would have kept aving, you would have kept asking, and he did what any wholesome husband would have done, tried to keep his wife. A lot of people gonna disagree, but it's all right, y'all. Don't like the truth. A lot of people don't like the motherfucking truth. That's why a lot of people don't like Jess hilarious right now, okay, as they really don't like the fucking truth. And the truth is you should have never projected your wide range of sexuality onto your man.
Speaker 2: That's what you don't do. That's what you don't do.
Speaker 1: You could be by all day, up and down, but do that shit by yourself. That's what you should have been asking your husband. Look, do you think I can go have a girl of my own every other month? Can I go sleep with a girl?
Speaker 2: But you want to? Oh no, you can't say that because you want it both of them at the same time? Or did you? You gotta let me know? Could it?
Speaker 1: Do you? Do you regret it? That's what I want to know. Do you regret introducing threesomes to your husband? Do you regret making him say yes after no so many times? Do you because you can't. I should do something like that and then give him rules, just like back when I did Couple's Retreat when Michael Blaxon's fiance Ryder. But they actually had a contract like it was in writing and it was notarized and both signed by both parties. You are allowed to have one side bitch a month. Some of the most craziest shit I've ever heard in my life. But it's real, it's real, and it happens something that's a lot of people's preference. Now, while Ryder was saying it wasn't her preference, she just wanted to do what would make her husband happy because she didn't want to have to deal with him sleeping around on her.
Speaker 2: So as long as she know.
Speaker 1: It's good, but it's still not good because it still fucked her up mentally. It hurts her if you go back and watch season one of that shit, Fuck who I was with, Fuck my situation.
Speaker 2: Her situation was the worst.
Speaker 1: I felt bad for her to a certain extent because she actually bought this to him. She actually did open the door for it. Now he already already was with it. This is something that my blackson always and he's talked about it. So I'm not only here telling his business. Shit is all over the world. But Ryder just compromised and was like, okay, she gave him wiggle room.
Speaker 2: She did convey to us. Yeah, I like women, but I don't want to have to. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't need that to keep the spark of my marriage. I want my husband. I'm okay with just my husband. He's not okay with just me. So that's why I introduced just giving, you know, giving him, you know, a contract stating that he can have a side bitch that that, you know, one per month, you know, when he's on the road and I'm doing my thing, you know.
Speaker 2: I you know, it to each their own.
Speaker 1: If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back. Now, you're sitting at home right now, try to figure out do you have to kill your husband because he's cheating on you. But you gave him all the rope to do so, you gave him all the tools to do so. You gave him every reason to cheat. You let him explore another woman's body.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You literally introduced him to another woman's body. Even with you for four years, he know what yours is like, but introducing him to another woman's body, it gives him a sense of novelty. Now gives him a sense of freshness. Not saying you stale, but it's something new. Something new is always better than something old or older. I need you to understand that when you want these threesomes, bull I'm not telling you not to be bisexual. I'm telling you to get a fucking divorce. If this is what you're gonna need to do, you understand what I'm saying. I don't want you to think I'm coming at your sexuality. Listen, it's not me. I can't tell people how to live their life, and I don't want nobody telling me how to live mine. But you come into me advice, and I'm telling you that's not that. I want to make it clear that it's not the fact that you're bisexual.
Speaker 2: It's the fact that.
Speaker 1: You married a man who felt like that would change when he married you. You introduced threesomes, and he got a little happy, went a little far and started fucking with this girl without you, And then now you feel portrayed so when you tell him, you know, he's gonna say that, right, He's gonna say everything that I'm saying to you. So I'm kind of happy that you didn't that you didn't tell him yet, because maybe listening to it first from another woman will help you understand it better when.
Speaker 2: He tells you, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and hopefully he doesn't blame it all on you, because nigga, you could have said, all right, we done with this shit at any time, but this is to make my wife happy, and this is what you wanted, you know, like you said you saw the red flag at first, like, oh shit, the first time you mus's down the line you're saying when you started, hold up, what the fuck I'm side on y'all?
Speaker 2: Back when you had to side on him? You should have asked him that night.
Speaker 1: Look look, look, look, look, I know like this is what I wanted, but I see like you're really really interested. Now is it still safe to do this or are you starting to like her? Or whatever? I respect whatever you say, because yes, I did introduce this, but we have an agreement, like you know, what is it? Do you like her to? Should we pick another girl? Or should we just stop doing this shit? Totally, but you were still thinking about yourself. You were thinking about yourself, Mama. After a while, you probably didn't want him to do it, but you still wanted to be out here, you know, not out here, but you know, fulfilling your other half of what you're used to, the other half of what you're used to. But I'm gonna need you to update me, all right, because listen this and took up my whole episode. I love it, and I love you for coming out telling me. I want everybody to be comfortable enough to come to me. Sometimes you're not gonna like what I say, and that's okay. That's just like my son. Sometimes my son don't like what I say. My parents don't like what I say. Sometimes my boyfriend don't like what I say. My little sister they don't like Sometimes I don't like what the fuck I say. You know, but the truth hurts. The truth is not always supposed to be comfortable. And just like that, we come to the end of another CAFOL reckless episode. Y'all, that was a good one today. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: I hope this actually helps a lot of y'all out there learn.
Speaker 1: Maybe if both of y'all don't like threesomes, maybe y'all shouldn't know them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I think if both of y'all don't have a threesome history more than five years, I don't think that y'all should do it, because then, you know, insecurities build, and then it's it's so much.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I know a woman that shot and killed her husband because he started having sex with somebody else that they were having threesomes with outside of them, outside of you know, the threesome.
Speaker 2: He started cheating on her with the girl. She shot and killed her husband. You know what I'm saying? Like that.
Speaker 1: I saw that on snapped. Yeah, I watched iDTV. The shit shit is real, Shit is real, Shit can get real. So we y'all play with people's hearts and y'all bringing all this extra shit into you know you love life and shit. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, marriage is different.
Speaker 1: Marriage is very much different than just run around across somebody boyfriend and your girlfriend and shit like that. Not saying don't take your relationship serious, but listen, marriage that's different.
Speaker 2: That's different. That's a covenant, that's a contract.
Speaker 1: Legal bind, legal bind, you legally bind it with somebody till death do y'all part you been not killing man shit, kill all this threesome shit and get back at me and in my deepest band boys, peace. Talk to y'all next week. Can't Belle Reckless is a production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 3: Batatat Tempt and Matting Many Bee, any Man, Any