Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to another episode of Club Shay Shay. I am your host, Shannon Sharp. I'm also the propriud of Club Shashay stopping by for conversation and to drink Today. Is one of hip hop's most influential voices. She's known for putting out confident bars and empowering anthems. She's made a significant impact in the music industry over the last decade. A platinum certified rapper, a respected entertainer, All Star, She's a multi talented actress, performer, recording artist, and a songwriter. She's a successful businesswoman, a celebrated philanthropist. She's earned the Spirit of Detroit Award for her charitable work. A loving mother, the Queen of Detroit. Now take out your note past. He's about to break down her cash commandments, the one the only cash doll.
Speaker 2: G go.
Speaker 1: Please please, Katie.
Speaker 3: As women as rules, we need to stand by, stand for sumna, fall and love one. Never let a nigga fuck you want more than once to anybody? Oh you bread, do not accept the crumbsmemb. But you can never tell these everything to day. She called yoursel Tomorrow she ain't to me money to the side. Don't let no leeve you dry, send no business. If they say yourself, you better ride hit the family first with that in front and everything they hadn't on yourself. If you gonna roll the banks on anything, any points to be made, don't be scared to prove it.
Speaker 2: And you better look good when your dude on how to move out here.
Speaker 3: And you know this shit did ugly. I had the bitch to me the thirty years to claim to love me.
Speaker 2: I went through.
Speaker 3: Tell he shit if that's to be kicked up the comfy. You see how hard I grind, little bitch, don't ever call me lovey. You buck the nigga good enough, and he gonna think he on you. The broth was usually insecure or riches trying to control you. That's why it's always best.
Speaker 2: To choose the one that's really layal because.
Speaker 3: Money come and go, but it's some shit you can't teach. So I'm gonna always separate the hustles from the leeches. The loudest is the weak is given by what they screaming. And don't be metrn. She will holdt in no way be relliant in that lane she because that right there got no place.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, Oh my goodness. Yeah, come on over here. We gotta get on the cage.
Speaker 2: With that one.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 4: All my life, grinding all my life, sacrifice hustle Pat Price.
Speaker 2: Want a slice? Got the brother Geys to swap all my life. I've been grinding all my life, all my life, grinding.
Speaker 4: All my life, sacrifice, hustle Pa Price one slice, got the brother ges swap all my life.
Speaker 1: I've been grinding all my life. I want to personally thank you for performing your hit song Cash Commandments, off your album The Last Doll on Club Shah. I really really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you having me.
Speaker 1: I want to toast you. I don't know you. This is my personal kanyac oh Man. Just just a little just.
Speaker 2: For you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You know I'm Champagne campaign.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what's up.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate you, but for you for having me.
Speaker 1: To the successful rapper, singer, artist, mother, yes, entrepreneur. Thank you so much, Cash Captors.
Speaker 2: I left a little bit, but it's cool.
Speaker 1: Dang, I ain't know you. I thought you were just gonna take a little sip, but okay, I said, all right, let's get into a cash Cash Commandments. In the Cash Commandments you left off rules that women should live by? Were these rules? Because I think Biggie had the ten Crack Commandments? So is that summer? That can you kind of playing off that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that was that was the inspiration.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me ask you this. If women were to live by these rules, how much better or how better would I caught you be?
Speaker 2: I mean, who will have less toxic relationships? I feel like.
Speaker 3: Up friendships, you know, having it would be less animosity, you know, I think it's always going to be something, but it'll just be a little bit more peaceful because now you have these rules in your head to know to live by that you kind of like dodging the.
Speaker 2: Bullet, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just throw caught you like, damn the rules.
Speaker 3: Sometime you get like that, And I ain't mad at that at all because even when you do that, you still learn.
Speaker 2: The lesson behind it.
Speaker 1: So all right, your first commandment you says, never let a dude mess over you more than once. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: If a nigga over you, like not just cheating, but life over you?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Once you let a man over you, he's going to continue to do it. That's the worst over you is the worst. So once he's done the worst for you, it's over because now you're gonna be a doormat.
Speaker 2: That's what I feel like.
Speaker 1: What's the one thing? So what what would cash doll? Let's slide? What's kd gonna let slide less?
Speaker 2: Ship slide? Let it make a slide slid. We ain't doing none of that. We're doing none of that. We're addressing everything right then and there damn what No, I give you grace, but I ain't letting you slide.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna check it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna check it right there. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But once you do it again, it's over.
Speaker 1: Oh so you so you got him? Great? You'll give him one time a one time give grace? Okay, Okay, I get great.
Speaker 2: You don't we learning each other?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, So I'm letting you know that ain't gonna fly.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So if you gonna do it again and you try to get like creative with it and try to sneak, you're done.
Speaker 1: Okay. The song saying you had safe for the dude, So good that he thought he owned you. What you mean by that?
Speaker 2: He said, I did not say that, Shannon.
Speaker 1: You did. That's what you I just heard it. I heard it. I heard it. I said what I.
Speaker 2: Said, you nigga good enough, and he would think he owned you. Broke was usually insecure. The rich ones try to control you, so you.
Speaker 1: Really believe that.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: I've been broke. I wasn't in secure when I was broke. I was just broke because everybody else had it broke.
Speaker 3: After that, I said, that's why you always keep the one that's real and loyal, because money come and go.
Speaker 2: But it's some shit you can't teach.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So a lame and secure, broke nigga, Yes, he's insecure. A rich that never had nothing finally got it. He think he controlled you with his money, and when you got a real one, it's some shit you can't teach.
Speaker 1: But do you feel like, see it's hard, it's gonna be hard to control you cash because you got your own. So you're looking at it through a different prism than a lot of other women.
Speaker 3: I mean, some some things get beside there, something like they kind of forget, like okay, like I could date a guy, right, and they could they could forget who I am and what I got going on, because once you become somebody one man is submissive.
Speaker 1: They don't look at you like that.
Speaker 2: They forget. Yeah, you know, I just remind them a day.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't do that though, what you mean? Let's just say, for the sake of argument, you and I dating, I can't come to you and say he you know your boy? Now? You know you got right.
Speaker 2: I don't say that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna show it. Oh God right, evident, it's better to show to tell. Like talking too much.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. Can you could you date a wreck a nine to five guy? Or does he? Does he need to be like I'm not saying you like athletes, but I'm just saying hypothetical as an athlete and then entertainer's a left? I mean, can you get down with a nine to five? Keep of the buck? Now? If you can? You care to you can't?
Speaker 3: I like, Look, I got a feeling that I get like, I like a vibe. It ain't too much what a man has. So if you make me feel some type of way, I'm gonna give you a chance. But I'm trying to be realistic about a nine of five. And I'm traveled, right, and I and I have a lifestyle that he probably wouldn't understand a nine of five.
Speaker 2: That's like a schedule.
Speaker 3: I'm all over the place, correct, So I don't know how that'll work, but I'll try. If he got me going like that, if I'm feeling like that, I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Give him a little chance. Fuck. I mean, because I'm not dating for the other things.
Speaker 1: But I do like things, right.
Speaker 2: I like to be spoiled, I like to be loved.
Speaker 3: On, and I love all that, right, But if you make me feel some type of way, I mean sometimes, you know, women motivate men.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that a nine to five, probably more times than not, is not going to be understand your schedule because you're on the road a lot. I think I don't know a whole lot of men that's gonna understand your skin, even a guy that's that's a celeble and entertainer, because it's normally the other way around. You Wait, he traveled, he does this. You wait, now you're traveling and he's like, uh, yeah, did you find has that been a problem with you?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, yeah, they want me to sit down. Shon, they want me to sit down.
Speaker 1: You ain't trying to do that. But you you you hot, you hot, you can't sit down. I mean you're doing your thing, your music, you're acting phthropic work. You can't shit down.
Speaker 2: I mean Beyonce Jays he made it work. Yeah, so it could work. It just have to be the right man.
Speaker 1: But Beyonce ain't sitting down.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it's exactly, but guess what he was right with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm seeing him in the beyond here. I was like right right there with a shirt on with our picture on it.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: And it's a billion dollar man himself. I feel like it'll work right. You just gotta find the right.
Speaker 1: One, especially the type of man to be able to stand back.
Speaker 2: It takes and Jay a hell of a So that's what's.
Speaker 1: Take a commandment. If someone owe you bread, never accept, don't.
Speaker 2: Crump you feel that. Come on, I know you do. You better not say you don't.
Speaker 1: I do right, So you are if somebody owe you, you want it all, not no pieces.
Speaker 2: Give me what I gave you exactly, I give you, give me my money. But why is it like that you give somebody money and they want to pay you back in increments.
Speaker 1: No, oh, hear your little piece of money. It wasn't a piece when I gave it.
Speaker 3: And now I'm calling you. I feel like I'm hounding you for my money and now you got to add a tool.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Why get like that that?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know, I don't know. I think that they be feeling like I asked you for some money, so you got it.
Speaker 1: I don't you need something.
Speaker 2: I make my money for me.
Speaker 3: I ain't making money to give to you the hell. But I think people just be feeling entitled. The people that ask to braw stuff, you know, some people feeling titled. Some people ask you to brow something that never asked the brawl again, you know. So I just feel like it's just the people.
Speaker 1: Have you adopted? I adopted the plan that if I give, I gived because I know I'm not gonna get it back, so I can't even expect it. So if I give, if I give you money, I'm only gonna be able to give you what I can stand not to get back.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, because you know what I do even when I know they don't have it if you call me a say I got the money, sometimes like keep it as long as you try to give me the money.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So now I'm gonna start doing that, Like I'm gonna just give you what I feel like I could take as a la he told me.
Speaker 1: Some Oh, so that's only what you do. So if I let you hold some cash.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonnae i'ney for you.
Speaker 1: Number three cash Commandment number three not to tell people everything you said. Keep everyone out of your game, women out of your bedroom. Y'all do share a lot women? I think I feel sometimes I could be wrong. You can correct me. Do you feel women share more than me?
Speaker 3: I don't know because I'm not a man, and I don't know how men talk, so I'll have to literally sit around. Well, I I know from like being friends with guys before, Like they'll tell me a lot of stuff, but I don't know how they talk to other men.
Speaker 1: This new generation, they gossip a little bit much. Generation we didn't tell we did, we didn't we didn't tell everything. We didn't tell everything everything.
Speaker 3: Tell some stuff and then some people be excited or whatever the case may be. But I feel like women like women have jealous traits.
Speaker 2: Guys do too. I told they don't know, but I feel like.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 3: But we have like like women have like jealous traits, and you just got to know who to tell what to like. I have like a good five solid female friends, you know, and I tell all of some one person. I might tell everything to some people, I don't.
Speaker 2: Some people, I tell what I want them to know.
Speaker 3: You know, but when you tell when you know somebody wants your life or want the position that you in, really can't tell everything, you know what I'm saying, because they use it against you or they try to feel like that's what you dmn. They're giving them instructions to be, you know, so you gotta.
Speaker 1: Be careful you tell everything to you might be educating the enemy.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying, You're giving them instructions to be you like, that's not cool. So I feel like that's just not safe. And then we've seen so many incidents where.
Speaker 1: Women they're doing you cash, They do cash like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they have, but I've seen this happen. Yes, because they want your life.
Speaker 1: What not just me, not women, But why they do that? They know cash talking to somebody and then they That's.
Speaker 2: Why I never get in another public relationship.
Speaker 1: I was I was about to ask, oh doing the bus us way?
Speaker 3: If they know that show like you can intimidate a lot of women, But then they also want what you have because they see you, they see you on the internet, they see you popping, they see you happy, they see you traveling, and they want what you have.
Speaker 2: So who is behind it?
Speaker 3: Because they don't know that we can do it ourselves. Women that make money, they want to know who is behind it.
Speaker 2: I want that.
Speaker 3: Women want other women life, especially on Instagram. You know what I'm saying, Like you popping, you're looking good, Joe life, you see happy?
Speaker 2: You know you got to go on all you were.
Speaker 3: Traveling, everybody you all over the blogs and stuff like they want that. They want the attention. So if they feel like it's behind it, oh he's getting fucked.
Speaker 1: Do they do you feel that? Women look and there's like, oh she thinks he all that, but I'm hit nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: They think that's a way too, Like they think that's a way to getting that you like, well her, you know what I'm saying, I can't say for her. Nigga U for the streets, her for everybody, or whatever the case may be. Women, you was nothing but a fad and walk away with nothing but a wet.
Speaker 2: Ass in my line.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know you know, you know, Lord h Bertha. But let me ask you this, how do you handle money in business? Money in business? So how do you keep it separate? Because, like you know, family, you want to help the family for some family you can't help. You can't help everybody. You can't rescue everybody. I don't have Noah's ark, so I can't take two of everything, right, So how do cash all handles that I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, some people I do.
Speaker 3: It just depends on it if it make me feel like okay, because I've done it so much before, and I waste so much money helping so many people. You know, damn they're going broke helping other people. And it got to a point where I'm like, okay, this gotta make sense, you know. And I don't get no phone calls no more. People don't call me and ask me for stuff no more. I mean my little sisters and my mom they don't payroll, you know, they still help me. I be feeling like it got to be reciprocated in some kind of way. Yes, So I don't feel like it's just withdrawing from me, Like give me some deposits.
Speaker 2: Too, you feel me. So they also helped me with my kids.
Speaker 3: They come over and you know, they when I'm sick, come help pack, do whatever, you know, like it's worth it. So I just make sure that whatever I'm putting out, you know, something that's coming back in. It might not be the same level, but at least you're you're giving me something. It could be energy and praying for me. You're helping me with my kids. You know you you're just making my life easier some way.
Speaker 1: Do you feel that when you told no, that's when you got man, cash ain't nothing. She doesn't change. Gob It is the moment you said because long as you saying yes, cash cool that the cast I grew up with.
Speaker 2: I know. And as soon as you say no, yeah she changed, that's lame. It's all that once you say you said yes, yes, yes, everything is good.
Speaker 1: But when you say no, oh, nope, and I guess you know three and four kind of similar because you say today she called you, says tomorrow she's an enemy. Yeah, you've had fallen out with friends or you thought were so called friends once you became I'm discussed.
Speaker 3: I'm so blessed, but I haven't had real falling out, really real friends. Also, I'm blessed God loved me, I can say in that department because I haven't had real fallouts like me and a friend probably wouldn't't talk for a little minute, like all right, no, but it ain't no like we about to fight, right, You know what I'm saying. I didnt want like when I was younger, probably when I was like twenty one and I stayed with someone, me and her got into it and we got into a fight and that.
Speaker 2: But that was so young, you know what I'm saying. But it was never like I had real issue somebody.
Speaker 1: It ain't been about no dude, is it?
Speaker 2: Oh we ain't tripping over the man. We ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: You can have it.
Speaker 2: If it's that serious, It ain't that serious.
Speaker 3: So it ain't gonna never be that serious, right word, I'm about to fall out with a friend over God right, because if he doing that and you doing that, it ain't even it ain't even nothing.
Speaker 2: Worth fighting over for real.
Speaker 1: The fifth says money to the side, don't don't let.
Speaker 2: No nigga hey get your dream come nat you know which dream to get?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: What it sounds like?
Speaker 3: Because you know women they get with a guy with a couple of dollars, Yeah, and they forget themselves. They forget to make the money, that money themselves, They forget to keep their life going themselves.
Speaker 2: They just get caught up in that life. And then yeah, once you get with a man.
Speaker 3: That feeds you, and he bring all the food to the table if you give him all the power to starve you.
Speaker 2: So it's like, have your own money, do what you're gonna do. Let him do him too, because we look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just always have your own money. So if leave, you ain't just stuck looking crazy like what's my next move?
Speaker 2: Because then you can't leave right now.
Speaker 3: You have to tolerate anything bull ji you do, you do, and girls really look for the life of having a man that take care of them when that come with something. If you ain't got a real one, that's first off, because it's some real men out here that take care of that woman and do the right thing. But when you don't and they use that money as power, they run over these women.
Speaker 2: You see these girls every day. They be up one day next day like where that cargo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you let a man sit you down, so.
Speaker 2: The right man can sit me down. He gotta be the right one. He gotta be the right one. Sit me down, Like what you mean to do? Don't sit me down.
Speaker 1: Cash, you ain't got to worry about nothing. Don't worry about nothing. Hey, you don't want a tour, you don't want to do this no more? I got this.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Cash, you don't strike me. I mean, look, you got too much pride for me for that.
Speaker 3: I mean, but I am still a woman. Yeah, at the end of the day, and that's like the goal to sit down.
Speaker 2: But he just have to be the right man. He gonna still treat me right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But you can't think because you set me down that you about to treat me like anything. And then I'm still gonna be hussed. I'm being home doing my thing. I'm packing and I'm packaging, I'm selling something, doing something at home, I'm doing something. I'm doing something, you know. But I mean, that's the that's a goal. But okay, okay, I sit down. Six months, I get outside six months, fair a year, a year, I'll think about that.
Speaker 2: That's theirs. That's cool, okay, because I still gotta be me because who you fell in little with?
Speaker 1: Okay, true, because a little bit. The difference of today y'all is like the fee. That's the feminine side of you talking. Hey, I want to man, But y'all, y'all be dealing with that masculinity too. It's the kind of move to the front cast.
Speaker 3: It's the kind of man you're dealing with. When you got a man, a certain man gonna make that masculine go away.
Speaker 2: It's natural.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: As women we get around a man that's real masculine, you can't help but just listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, tell me what to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yes, but you get a man that's playing and like he acting like the princess too. If you dealing with another princess, you gotta you gotta out princess him.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I gotta show you what a real princess. But you gotta get a little with it, you feel me? So, I mean, it just depends on what type of man you're dealing with. That's why I said for me to sit down, they gotta be the right type of man. You gotta sit me down, and I gotta be happy here. I want to be happy sitting now. I'm gonna be happy sitting down.
Speaker 2: Tweak on my toes.
Speaker 1: Sixth commandment, say stand on business. If they say us up, you better ride real if we good, were good, Stand on business.
Speaker 2: Whatever you mean you say, don't go back on nothing. Stand on business. And if they want to go. If it's if somebody want to do something, body do something about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what don't do? Don't really sound that, don't really sign that. That sound masculine.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you gotta get in that bag. That don't mean that's to your men.
Speaker 1: You got something. You gotta let that Detroit. You gotta let the Detroit go. You gotta let that go.
Speaker 2: Y'all think I'm wrong. I'm not wrong.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: You're You're standing on business. You got you gotta ride on that. You gotta mean it. You gotta mean what you say that Your word is.
Speaker 1: Everything it used to be. I mean people, you used to be word used to be bond. There was no conscient because the contract was a meeting of the mind. Hey, cash, check this out. I got something. You got something and then people start renegging. Well, and then now you had to have a contract. So word is you know, word is body, see word is bond.
Speaker 3: That was really that's how we I mean, that's how it's supposed to be. So and I'm just reminding them that's how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: The seventh command and said, keep family first. Put that front of everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, flat out.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, because they was there when I was nothing. I had nothing. I wasn't I was always something. But when I didn't have anything and I was, people looked at me a certain way, my family, and they put them first.
Speaker 3: You know, even especially if you have kids, you know your mom, your immediate family, and.
Speaker 2: Friends become family.
Speaker 1: Can ask you a question if you wanted to date somebody and your mom said, Cash, I don't think he's right for you. Cash, you're taking mom's advice. He say, Mom, he make me feel a certain type of way. I know what he made me feel like. I know what they do for me.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. Sometime the red flags be looking like six flogs, MA be right back. Then I gotta come back and say you was right, Yeah, yeah, it was right.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you just gotta enjoy it because it's an experience and you get lessons out there. Every situation, every situation you learn something from.
Speaker 1: You said, the loudest is normally the weakest.
Speaker 2: Give what they're screaming. You know that's true.
Speaker 3: Anybody got any type of quality valuable person ain't doing all that.
Speaker 2: We chilling. The loudest really be like hot in their insecurities. That's why they loud. They're covering up.
Speaker 1: Well. I mean sometimes they like I don't want you to buy it, like a rousing body, like stay away. I don't want to strike you. I don't want you. That ain't what I want to do. I want to just live on the way over here in these bushes. Leave well enough alone. But I did warn you. Sometimes you guys be talking loud and say, Cash, you don't want these problems.
Speaker 2: I ain't scared. Nobody was talking about you the first hurd that I'm going to your ship.
Speaker 1: Lord Lord Cash, you said, better on yourself if I'm gonna roll the dice on anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real, if that's to yourself.
Speaker 5: You've always been like this, No, I learned you learn like I don't let other people tell you what you can and can't do. Yeah, what you should shouldn't do exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like, let me do it and find out myself. Even if I do fail, it's cool. I learned from it. You know. I think you should always bet on yourself first.
Speaker 1: How hard is it for you to, like damn? Because you know there's a say in the cash that says, you know, a wise man learns from other's mistakes, a food has to learn from his own.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, So if I who you surround yourself with, right y?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I surround myself with a lot of quality women, Okay, So I take their advice okay, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't make some mistakes with them, something I still domat.
Speaker 1: Like you did say that I should have listened.
Speaker 3: I should, but I has an experience on my own sometimes but most of the time, I kind of dodge bullets, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: With the quality of people that you have in your life, I feel like that's important too at life. The people that you surround yourself with and we talk to every day, and the people that's giving you this advice, the people people that that's telling you certain things, I feel like that's important because you know, that's also directing you right in different little ways.
Speaker 1: So when you made when somebody that's given you advice and you made you didn't heed that advice, or you didn't not hear that device and you made that mistake. Did you beat yourself up about it? Or you say, hey, I made a mistake. Hey I do.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'd be like, you know, like I didn't see that or I didn't know. But I don't letting.
Speaker 3: I don't dwell on nothing too long. I always like, man, it is what it is, you know, because we gotta keep going. Life still happens. Yeah, it's on the first bills, Go get gotta get paid. You know what I'm saying. I still gotta get on this flight at seven o'clock. My kids still in their crying. I gotta go change her diaper.
Speaker 2: So that's not it ain't stopping no show. So it's like, learn from it and just keep pushing.
Speaker 1: Man, if there's ever a point to be made, don't be scared to prove it. Hey I can't. I just hopefully after this says shon this Detroit, were gonna get somebody that detroita, fir of you. We got to it. We gotta get somebody detroita fight of you. You don't have approve a portal everything.
Speaker 2: Yes you do, Yes, you do. Don't nobody play with you like that, Shannon. If you want to pull a point for.
Speaker 1: You cash, why do you feel you have to approve a point on everything?
Speaker 3: If it's points to be made, don't be scared to pull the ones that's worth being made.
Speaker 2: Okay, not every point. You ain't gotta address everything.
Speaker 1: Right, you address a lot? No cash?
Speaker 2: No, I don't I be chilling you think so?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: Maybe somebody else running your account?
Speaker 2: I don't even do it. Not be doing nothing on my account. I be doing good. I be doing good.
Speaker 1: You better look good when you do it. Don't day Hey, don't go bowling bags on bags if you can't put it in a bag. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: I mean that's some dic's mad.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 2: But I got a bag that costs more than that bag.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 2: I got a couple of dollars. Now, yeah, don't be trying to.
Speaker 3: Keep up with the next buying these purses and these things that you see people with. Right, if you don't even have a bag to put in it, don't be walking around with a bag with nothing in it, with but lip gloss.
Speaker 1: No, No, John hope. Brian says, yup, your assets shouldn't be on.
Speaker 2: Your ass, slat out using that putting around.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Everybody is shining sharp and I'm a role partner. Are you ready to lose an average of fifteen percent of your weight faster? Meet? The latest offering through row roll now offers FDIR proved weight loss files for half the price of those expensive auto rejector pins. No insurance or saving cars needed, and you'll see results Faster lose and on average of fifteen percent of your weight in just one year. This formula from Eli Lilly targets two key hormones to curb hunger with less nausea than other treatments. Your ROW affiliated provider will help you figure out if GLP one are right for you with support throughout the process. Plus, you can sign up online, No waiting rooms, no doctor visit, just simple convenient access. Over three hundred and eighty five thousand people have already chosen ROW weight loss faster, confidence, higher price, cheaper. What are you waiting for? Go to road dot coast slash Shannon to see if you qualify. That's road dot co slash Shannon. Go to road dot Coat slash safety for box warning full safety information about JLP one medication. So let me ask you a question do you have Is there a limit on how much money a woman should spend on her personal appearance? Hair, lip, nails, make up, by it, whatever the case may be. Is there a limit in which a woman should spend on her appearance?
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna take it there, I take it there, I take it there. I'm gonna do what I gotta do. I like looking good, Yeah, I like feeling good. When you look good, you feel good and you give good energy, you know, and that helps you make money, you know, and keep the flow and keep the flow. I don't think it's no limit. Y'all think y'all think it's a limit to how much you spend on yourself. I mean, sometimes I'll be like, man, let me call bab.
Speaker 1: You do fall back sometimes I did to let me calm down.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's a limit. I think you should keep your hair dune, keep your nails done, keep your appearance up, you know. Like, no, we don't even live one time.
Speaker 1: Man, And you know, if you do it right, that's enough.
Speaker 2: We're doing white. You ain't it?
Speaker 1: Yes, we've been talking about Detroit. What was cash upbringing like in Detroit?
Speaker 2: My upbringing, it was cool.
Speaker 3: Made the best out of everything, you know, Like I'm the oldest of six, so we ain't have much, but we made the best out of it.
Speaker 2: I've been happy my whole life. I've been happy.
Speaker 3: My personality been like this forever because I'm just happy. It wasn't bad, But it wasn't like we were rich, right, We didn't have it like that. Like we all slept on one bump, beed together, Me and my sisters and brothers. You know, we ain't have like you don't e get cold and be sometimes we ain't have heat, so we used to use the stoves, have the store the fire on the stove and put a fan in front of it and it blowed heat through it to come into the room that we're like. We used to sleep in the living room. We used to have curtains to break off each room to have all the heat in one room, and it was cool. We had a good time. We was jumping on that bum beer together, all five of us. We had a good time. So I can say I can say I remember not having it, but at the same time I had each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had each other and I had a good time.
Speaker 3: You know, my mom had five kids at twenty one, so she used to work, and she used to work like in like the nursing field or whatever like that, and so she wasn't there most of the time, so.
Speaker 2: Was my kids.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, my sister did the oldest ausico. She's up eight years older than that, and so like when you're the oldest, my mom is the oldest girl. You basically.
Speaker 2: I want to have them because I already had kids, right and they're still my kids.
Speaker 1: My kids.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna say, come on, you know.
Speaker 3: So I used to have to do hair, cook cook, wash the clothes, and walk them home. Right, We'll get in trouble if one person come home before another person. So all of us had to come home together or else were getting a whooping, right, And it was like it was my responsibility, so we all wall get a whooping. But IM gonna get a whoop in there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they definitely expect more of the oldest, like.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what I'm saying type shit. So it was cool, Like and my mom used to like this old box caprice and it used to be all five of us in the backseat.
Speaker 2: It used to look crazy because we'll pull.
Speaker 3: Up at McDonald's. Everybody be tapping to everybody. You'll see everybody coming looking at all them kids, and we used to be back there smiling. We have people have to get some McDonald's like shit, and they used to think it was funny, like why she got all them kids.
Speaker 2: My mom was young, twenty one or five kids.
Speaker 1: Wow, were you a bully? I read you beat up guys who cash.
Speaker 2: I ain't beat up no guy who.
Speaker 1: Them guys to bother your little brothers and sisters, and then you end up liking them.
Speaker 2: I ain't like nobody I beat up.
Speaker 3: If I beat you up, I can't like you. Okay, Look so I beat up one person. We all did because no, okay, let me tell you the story.
Speaker 2: He was wrong and you're gonna agree with me. So the guy, my sister baby daddy, he blacked her eye and you got to have him. We pulled up, jumped out the car, ran up in the house. We went to jail.
Speaker 1: You went to jail for beating up your sister baby daddy.
Speaker 2: I was to jail my sister.
Speaker 3: Want to jail my brother wants to jail, and I had to get a writ. I had a call to judge to get a writ to get out of jail.
Speaker 1: Damn head.
Speaker 2: But that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I ain't never like what he cool now here alright, Okay, hitting her cousin, he ain't here, black her animal.
Speaker 2: So it was his sisters and brothers over there. So it just was a family affair.
Speaker 1: Oh so all y'all got to got to stably.
Speaker 2: But we're the ones went to jail cause they the ones was bleeding.
Speaker 1: We're the ones. We're the one run how you run down in somebody house and beat them down.
Speaker 3: And you go to jail cause they called talking Joe cause my sister was still there with them, right, So we at my house. I'm all the way in West Bloomfield. My sister called crying. Yeah, da da da, he said, yeah, And Keisha can't come get my kids. No, I'm more I pissed about my niece and nephews. Right, Oh, I can't come get oh Beck, we pulled up.
Speaker 1: You ain't trying to you not like, hey, look, don't put your hands on my sister. My sister ain't did anything to deserve you pace like a.
Speaker 2: Second third time.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, cause now when you talk now it's not no, it ain't no more talking right the grace period, Remember I was saying, right, you can't give.
Speaker 2: Him too much grace. Then they started thinking it's Gracie's corner. I do it up at you, dad?
Speaker 1: Did you play any sports? Who'd you play? You was good?
Speaker 2: I'm shouting out with it.
Speaker 1: What what you can't a fuck of my crazy?
Speaker 2: What I'm going crazy?
Speaker 1: You carry that up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I saw liking boys then I was a cheerleader.
Speaker 1: How you going from playing sports to chair for sports. I've never seen that transition before. I never I saw like boys.
Speaker 2: I became a girl after that. There was no more time boy, gym shoes all that. It was like, okay, let me be a girl.
Speaker 1: Did you ever get expelled from school?
Speaker 2: Where do you get that from? I'm just asking cash you looked at so you're trying to you're trying to tell my business.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you tell your business. I'm just asking this. Did you in the way, what did you do?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out something.
Speaker 1: What you trying to figure out? Okay?
Speaker 2: Where you get this information from? Cash. Why would you ask me, did I get expelled from school?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Lord, that break. That's what what you do when you have a conversation where you have a conversation, Hey, what do you like?
Speaker 2: What do you like to do?
Speaker 1: What do you like to go?
Speaker 3: I only got expelled a few times in high school. That's it, it was, I got I got expelled. I got expelled.
Speaker 1: You know that's not a class in high school, right, a class.
Speaker 3: So when I got in ninth grade, my boyfriend was in the twelfth grade and he used to play basketball.
Speaker 2: So I was that girl for real, I've been that girl.
Speaker 3: So the girls didn't like me, and I had to fight for my life all my life, and it went down in there.
Speaker 2: Like he said, I used to have to just fight.
Speaker 3: And then I was in a new neighborhood. I left from dex Through where I grew up at, moved on seven Mind and I went to henry Ford High School.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that's where and my bool we used to stay next door. For me, Oh you had to do next door yep.
Speaker 3: And the girls at school they usually just be hating on me cause he was real popular and stuff. And then I became popular so fast cause that was my bool, right, So everybody was mad, and I used to have to just show them that I had to wanna be played with Lord. So I got kicked out of all Detroit public schools, all of 'em, I did, and then they put me in an alternative school.
Speaker 2: But I still came out on time.
Speaker 3: I got all my credits and got my diploma everything, and you know, I still did what I had to do.
Speaker 1: Sin Once you graduated, have you ever come across any of those women that you got into uh altercations with? Have you ever seen anything?
Speaker 2: Seen one before? And she was a fan and I couldn't even be mad at her. Huh, yup, yup, Yeah, I seen her.
Speaker 1: You said, Yeah, I think you would be in a fan but I whipped you whipped You ain't say I just.
Speaker 3: Be I'd be just playing cool, like nice. It's nice to see you. Everything been al right. You know, I ain't gonna bring it up because I know she told everybody.
Speaker 2: And I know she lied.
Speaker 1: She said she got you. You she lied because you probably saying hold on you, let cash out the rapper, she beat you. She probably said she got with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm lying. I had to look at the camera stops.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, your father passed away at your very young age. I think you were like one year old my first birthday. Yes, did that an impact? Do you think like getting in these fights or doing some of the things that you did happened because you didn't have a father.
Speaker 3: Hm? You know what, I don't really blame my upbringing a person I am like on not having a father, like, I don't. The void was for sure, But I don't know if that made me make the decisions that I made.
Speaker 1: Was there a dominant male figure in your I mean an uncle or I had a stepdad that.
Speaker 2: Was around for a minute, but he's not around no more.
Speaker 3: But I had that void for sure, and still do to this day because I've never had that real male figure that made me feel.
Speaker 1: Soft and like because, like you said, you had to be a second mom, so you had to protect your siblings, You had to do all the things that So do you feel that you got an opportunity to fully enjoy your childhood?
Speaker 2: Because no, And then I was on punishment.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: I tell her this to this day. She was wrong for that.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to do much like it was like I was always on punishment for something you know what I'm saying. And then I was always working and doing stuff like that. So by the time I got old enough, which when I when I became like an adult, I start working.
Speaker 2: I had jobs.
Speaker 3: So now I'm outside making money and on my off time, I was just outside. And I think that's why it took me so so long to have kids, because I was like, you know what, I'm about to just enjoy myself. And baby did I enjoy myself?
Speaker 2: And then I became cast up forget about it.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you your mom. You said your mom had six kids by the time she was twenty one.
Speaker 2: No, she had five to twenty one. Yeah, then she had another one when she got older, like thirty.
Speaker 1: So how difficult was that for your mom because you, like your father died at a young age, you're the oldest. So wow. And so now you being the second mom, but your mom having to work, she gotta work, she gotta put a keep a roof over these five heads, feed it on food on the table, yeah, clothes on their back, school I mean school supplies. Did you ever just sit down to talk about talk to your mom like mom? Or I said, mom, thank you, cause it had to be tough. Five kids. You got to work all the time.
Speaker 2: I bought her a Lexus truck. I pay all her bills. She's on payroll. She don't want for nothing she did.
Speaker 3: I just told them when she was complaining about my my siblings, about them just resenting and having issues because they crazy, I said, Ma, you did the best you could do. You got one daughter that's very successful, So that shows you the first one.
Speaker 2: You did what you can do. Don't let that be. Don't let that bother you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Because at the end of the day, you did the best you can do and you still have great results from your your litter.
Speaker 2: They crazy, So go book you a trip or some.
Speaker 3: All that. You can't do that like, that's not fair. People do the best they can do in life. And it's always people that's just not grateful or take it for granted, you know so, And I don't.
Speaker 2: And I appreciate my mom.
Speaker 3: That's that's my first role model. That's my girl right there. She crazy, but I love her to death.
Speaker 1: You know, so a lot of time what happens cash and you correct men. You let me know what you think. If the child turns out good it's the parent. If the child turns out bad, it's the parent. Well, what, at what point in time down does the child make a decision that's not reflective of the parents, because they get all the blame. If you're good, they get all the credit if you're back. I mean, you know, it's just like you made. Your siblings didn't have anything different than what you had. Y'all grew up in the exact same environment, the same house, ate the same food, and I'm assuming you guys went to the same school exactly. You chose one way, they chose another way, and then somehow mom gets blame blame.
Speaker 2: I think it's a mental thing, a mental illness.
Speaker 1: Okay, how were you when you started working?
Speaker 2: Sixteen?
Speaker 1: You bring you give money to your family and to your mom.
Speaker 3: She didn't want me to have no responsibility. Then she started trying to make me pay her thirty five dollars.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, all right, girl, I read you have you a babysit of you worked your little Casars, best Buy, better Made, POTENTI chill Factory a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like money.
Speaker 3: I like money, and at that time, that's how I can make money. I even did hear I used to do little buns and stuff on the porch. And yeah, I like money, so I always kept a job. I don't care, right, I want some money and I want to buy new things. I always like good things, so this is not a front, you know. I always liked nice things. I always like new pair of shoes. I like switching it up. I like getting my hair done. I like looking like that girl because I am you know what I'm saying. So I my mom couldn't do it, so I had jobs to do that for myself, and I did just that.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that you had a lot of jobs when you're growing up, because if you have a lot of jobs as a child, it less you know what you don't want to do when you become an adult.
Speaker 2: You feel me. Listen, you got jobs exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm for rural South Georgia.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, a lot of jobs. Okay. And then you're like, all right, this ain't for me. No, I did it. I did so many I had, man, I did all that babysitting.
Speaker 3: Hair, little Caesars, best Buy, selling TVs, selling pizzash.
Speaker 1: I mean, did you get a couple of TV's for the cream?
Speaker 2: I'm like.
Speaker 1: A couple of you know what I'm saying, What was your favorite job? Of all the jobs that you had growing up as a young adult, what was your favorite one.
Speaker 3: It had to be between Little Caesars and Best Buy. It has to because when I worked at Better Made Chick Factory, I was with like a temp service, you know. Yeah, so it was like I'll be in and out, you know. But and I used to like them.
Speaker 2: The hot station where its hot chips was at like Little Caesars.
Speaker 3: It was like, you know, it was like a little family and it worked, and I'm hot and ready to be going fast.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, it was just it was just fun. It was fun.
Speaker 1: Do you ever get tired of eating pizza? Do you eat pizza now?
Speaker 2: Barely ate a lot of that crazy bread meat trees?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 3: But Best Buy, I met a lot of people there, Like I got a lot of connections and I learned a lot of technology. Like working there, like I was like the top salesperson. I always got the bonuses every month. You know, I was just getting money.
Speaker 1: You tried college, I did it.
Speaker 3: I did harry Ford Community College. Yeah, and you know what, I went from there. I went from high school to their first in the midst of having jobs and stuff like that. I did two years fill of prerecks. But I was bullshitting and I went back and I did it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do you think you're done the first time? You didn't?
Speaker 2: Was it focused? I was just having fun still in the boys the boys and the boys is around ye'all.
Speaker 3: Wasn't focused. I was just like you know, I was just getting free. Remember I told you I was on punishment as always, was doing all that stuff. So I finally got able to just be be free.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would come in when I want to go, when I want to do what I want to do.
Speaker 2: I played around, Yeah, played around.
Speaker 1: You got your car stolen, apartment was damaged by fire, so you had to end up moving back with mom.
Speaker 2: Where do you find all this stuff? All at people? Okay, so that's why you got good interviews because you dig. You ain't like just doing the normal interviews.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, so like asking me the same questions you just asked me about my first apartment catching on fire because I was trying to make some rama noodle, my god, what.
Speaker 2: It happened. I'm not gonna die.
Speaker 1: So what was it like? Because like a lot of times, like when people have don't don't know if your mom was straight, but I'm saying, you know, you say you're always on punishment. So a lot of times when when kids are able to leave, they're like when they leave, sometimes they look don't look back, and sometime they do, like, I ain't coming back here.
Speaker 2: Yeah I didn't want to go back. I had to. It just got bad.
Speaker 3: And you know what, and that's the time where I reflect and just remember all the things I was doing right. I was working at best BI, I was letting people come, here's white. I was just doing bad shit, you know what I'm saying. It was a phase of my life where I was just trying to figure it out in the wrong way, and it all came down on me at one time, like it poured. And from that I learned that, you know, like you just gotta be honest. Man, It's the best way to live. Like it's being honest because that shit gonna come back regardless. Yeah, it don't matter. You could be up today, you could be doing all this this shit could be seeming like it's so good, you know, but if you're not living right and you're doing wrong, it's not going to work, and that was a promise app on my car in my house. Now I'm back to square eight at my mom house, having to start from scratch. So from that, that was a lesson. It was an experience, and I learned my lesson and I would never do that shit again. Right, you know it was a certain shit.
Speaker 2: I was just doing anything then, I was just doing shit like just hustling, just trying to figure out, trying to get ahead the wrong way.
Speaker 1: What did your mom say when you c when you call your mom and said, Mom, I got to come back home. What did your mom? Yes say not?
Speaker 2: She just let me come back. Okay, I wasn't that bad right where? She was like, girl, I was good.
Speaker 3: So she allowed me. She led me back with open arms. But I was ready to go when I got back. I couldn't do that no more. I couldn't do it no more.
Speaker 1: Was So, was this the time that you, like, you go back to your mom and this is where you became an exotic dancer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm up here, Well my best friend. Shout out to my best friend. She's still my best friend. Okay, I'm okay, get my hair.
Speaker 2: None. So that was like my hanging off spot. I go up there and chill with her while she doing here all dam day.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, man, you know all my friends in school that I used to so I used to do like a routine dancing. I was like with a whole little like they called the fresh girls. Okay, so we was like them girls when they come to that. But that's a whole nother story. I told you I've been that girl. So all my friends from that, uh, they were older and they start dancing.
Speaker 2: So I'm going over their house.
Speaker 3: They in these condos, they got jeeps with little cute dogs, they.
Speaker 2: All all this designer. I'm like, eh, I don't want to do that. You feel me. I'm like, what I gotta do?
Speaker 3: They like, you can make some money, and I'm like, man, I'm aa try. But when I go with my best friend, her name Kendra, and one day we just sitting there and I'm like, yes, I don't know, I can't stay with my mom and I need to make some money. She like, I'm like, with all my girls, they make a hell of money, like they dancing, and she like, I don't see why you want to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know, though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, that's that's different. She like, I'm gonna go with you your first day. I'm like, all right, fat, So we go. So she come and do my hair and makeup in the basement. Okay, this is my girl right here, me and my best friend. We met in church too, by the way, Yeah, we met at church. So we' oh that's another thing. A part of my childhood. I was in church every Sunday and weldn't say every sometime Friday for Bible study. But that's how we met in church. So this is my heart right here. So she like, come on, I'm gonna go with you. She like the first day, I'm gonna go with you. I'm gonna do your hair, your makeup in amazement.
Speaker 2: So we go down there.
Speaker 3: I walk down there because they said, yeah, off rip, you know what I'm saying, cause I look decent.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, I'm nice little body? Yeah youngies, Yeah great.
Speaker 2: So I go and.
Speaker 3: We go downstairs and I'm like when we walked down there, all the girls just looking like, who is who is y'all ain't even know. I'm a gonna turn this up, you know what I'm saying, so, me and my bestie, we in the corner were talking. She doing my makeup. She's like, I've seen a couple of people that I do their hair and hand her what they do. I'm gonna go and see. I'm like, all right, bet, She's like, all right, go ahead, get your clothes on. As I'm going, She's like, your clothes on, come up here, and I'm gonna show you who are I got the money.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bet, I walk up the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Stairs, I'm ship Brits neck. Well I got on like a one piece, but my butt off. Yeah, I ain't never did nothing like that, I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, getting a dressed for your man is one thing. Getting a dress for stranger something different, that was different.
Speaker 2: And then at that age, you won't even get dressed from men. You know what I'm saying. We're young. So I goes upstairs, I'm shipping bricks.
Speaker 3: So as I'm walking through the crowd, it's like people that i know from school and my best day up here with her people. She stayed in there with me the whole night.
Speaker 2: She up there with her people.
Speaker 3: She's telling me, like her, they got some money, they got some money, and I knew all her clients because I used to be up there all the time. Right, So as I'm walking through, I'm making me a couple of dollars, right, and ain't nobody really touched me like that?
Speaker 2: So I'm like, Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 1: You know, can get down with that.
Speaker 2: I can get down with it.
Speaker 3: But I was it was like dark in there, so I wasn't really like feeling like I was just revealed. I kept every time they call my name on the stage, you never seen me because I was scared to go up there.
Speaker 2: I was scared. I'm gonna tell the truth. I was scared.
Speaker 3: That money, I know, but no, so I'm that night I made like seven hundred dollars the person off the rip I made seven done.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so I know you.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm rich as dark shit right now. So bam, I go home.
Speaker 3: My sister, my Shanie, and will punk it. She was too little, but Shanie se year. They helped me count my ones. We count the ones. They're like, there's a lot of money, you know. My sister's help for me because I'm sharing rooms my sisters. I had to move back with my mom, right, I think I'm like twenty one at the time, so we caught the money. It was seven hundred and like eighty one dollars. Wow, I'm like, shit, that's one check for two weeks and one day.
Speaker 2: I'm trapping. I want all this money.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: I'm getting here. I'm never leaving. I don't never want to go home, you feel me.
Speaker 3: But then it became days where it was like three hundred. But then it became days where it's like seven thousand. What I made twenty six thousand dollars in one night and thirteen thousand at the door lo on the biggest night. So picture twenty six thousand dollars in all singles.
Speaker 2: And then the dough still did thirteen thousand dollars. I'm rich. You can't tell me nothing. Yes rich?
Speaker 1: What This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny bowl. This is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scoring touchdown is key to hoisting bets Lombardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft King Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet. Try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's Code Money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five books only on Draft King Sportsbook. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play respond on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince see dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: This concludes the first half of my conversation. Part two is also posted and you can access it to whichever podcast platform you just listen to part one on. Just simply go back to Club Shasha profile and I'll see you there.