Speaker 1: Give a plench. You're in a blood stuff here, just ust right.
Speaker 2: No, you'll never get away with this glitch.
Speaker 3: We won't let you my storm. He's charging up.
Speaker 2: Come on, everyone, give him everything you've got, hundred fifty.
Speaker 3: This is it our last chance. We can't let him finish charging up. Bruise Nature's raft man lead.
Speaker 4: A fly trap.
Speaker 3: We did it. I think we got him.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's going to be that easy.
Speaker 5: Me go, Oh, it's over. Heroes, you're out of time.
Speaker 6: If you could see the things I see, then you'd realize that I'm trying to save you.
Speaker 7: Why won't you let me save you?
Speaker 3: No Glitch, you can't do this. You have to stop Kane. Stop him.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to have to do this. Glitch one Final Strike, Light Hammer, No kay.
Speaker 8: He's been frozen in a crystal glitch.
Speaker 3: Let him go now. You know I can't blizz.
Speaker 6: You know the things I've seen and why I have to do this. If you really were a hero, you know that I have to do this, even if it means being the bad guy for a while. Goodbye and goodbye to you, Mika and Marco. Thanks for the adventures. Now to send.
Speaker 3: Each of you to the furthest corners of the world.
Speaker 6: Sorry, friends, but now neither you nor anybody else in this world can stop me.
Speaker 3: It's time for.
Speaker 7: My ultimate ability, and when I do, they'll see me for the hero I really am.
Speaker 3: Time to save the world.
Speaker 8: Oh my hand, jeez, that hurt. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yea ye oh.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's our favorite blacksmiths apprentice intern, little buddy. I'm not exactly sure what to call you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Aiden, what exactly is your job? You know, since you haven't been able to level up and go out on adventures.
Speaker 8: Wow, thanks for the reminder, love that I'm the blacksmith's apprentice. I helped sharpen the weapons, make tolds for the farm, that kind of stuff. I'm the one who has to watch all of you level up and go on fun adventures.
Speaker 2: Oh what was that?
Speaker 8: Nothing? What do you guys need?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 9: I just leveled up again all my last quests, which puts me at level twelve. So I need some new armor and a shield before I head out again.
Speaker 2: And I need a new sword, you know, something flashy and fancy. I haven't had a new sword in what like five levels. Geez, I'm just leveling up too fast.
Speaker 8: Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun out there.
Speaker 9: What level are you up to?
Speaker 8: Aiden?
Speaker 9: Five?
Speaker 2: Seven? Oh yeah, didn't you say you were gonna go fight a bunch of level one slimes outside the city.
Speaker 4: How'd that go?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 8: Okay? Digested by slimes?
Speaker 3: Please someone help me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that didn't go so good. I'm still level one, guys. The hardest thing I've been able to do is beat a bunch of puzzles. But puzzles don't exactly give out experience, do they.
Speaker 9: Bro Oh sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: That's rough.
Speaker 9: The almost digested by slime thing, though not the only level one thing.
Speaker 4: That means more look for us woooo hi five Yeah, but seriously, we did find some pretty cold treasure during our last quest.
Speaker 2: Since you like puzzles and you know making things, I figured you'd like this.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 8: Well what is it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: It looks like a puzzle box. Look at these weird symbols on the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I tried smashing it with a hammer and it didn't work, so we figured a smart kid like you could figure it out. Well, speaking of smashing, I'm gonna go find some rock columns to smash.
Speaker 7: Aiden.
Speaker 9: Have fun with your little puzzle box.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to level up again.
Speaker 2: Alright, Aiden, have fun and don't worry about leveling up too much. I'm sure there's an adventure for you out there.
Speaker 10: Bye.
Speaker 8: Thanks, that means a lot.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 8: I'll catch up with you later and i'll let you know what's inside a hmmm, what are you? Wait a minute? If I slide this here, move this here, keep my finger here while turning this dial?
Speaker 10: What what is that is that?
Speaker 1: Jeez?
Speaker 10: How long have I been in there? H well, it doesn't matter. Thanks for the rescue.
Speaker 1: Kid.
Speaker 3: The name's Pork.
Speaker 10: I'm a fairy, but you probably guess that already with the wings and my graceful features. Sorry, some of that smoke was still in there.
Speaker 8: No, nope, absolutely not. Fairies are supposed to be like like like, not like you.
Speaker 10: Oh I'm sorry I didn't meet your expectation. It's not my faults. You've been reading too many adventure stories in your life that the first time you're confronted with reality it breaks your brain.
Speaker 3: Eh.
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm sorry, Pork, It's just I'm a little on edge. You see, all my friends are around me, are going on these big adventures and gaining experience fighting monsters and getting treasure, and I can't do it no matter how hard I try. I'm terrible at fighting and it's just got me really on edge. All I'm good at is solving these stupid little puzzles and making weapons and armor for my friends to go and have their own adventures.
Speaker 10: Listen, kid, I'm not sure why you're selling yourself short. Solving puzzles means you've got a good mind, and making weapons and armor sounds like someone who's selfless and likes to protect their friends. Not everyone's on the same quest. You know, you can't judge your quest by someone else's.
Speaker 3: Pork.
Speaker 8: Something just appeared above your head. It looks like an exclamation mark.
Speaker 10: That's right, kid, When you see someone with an exclamation mark over their head, guess what they've got for you.
Speaker 3: What a quest?