Speaker 1: Here we go. Welcome to Friday Show Morning Studio. Jelly Rolling Studio. Coming up. First, let's do headline news. I'll go to your ill, go to you, give me the headline and give me the news lunchbox. Headline news. Go.
Speaker 2: My five year old graduated, pre K. I thought you hated that. It's stupid. It was so stupid.
Speaker 1: Did you get them a balloon that said we did it? No? No, no, it was so stupid.
Speaker 2: Because all the other parents they decorated their cars, and so my wife's like, we got to decorate our car, so we had to put balloons on our cars and they had the whole ceremony and I'm fine, it was fun, but the decorating the car and all that was just And some parents got every student a gift.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is going on, guys, because it's not a big deal. Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Like giving gifts, and then people are giving gifts to the teachers and they're acting like they are going out into the world.
Speaker 1: I mean they graduated, pre K.
Speaker 3: I found out that it's like emotional because they're getting bigger, like like you know, and and a lot of well yeah, cause I didn't get emotional, but a lot of the moms were I'm like, why are you guys crying? I don't understand, and they said, because they're getting older, and and some of them have them like for half day because preschool is not like a full day of school.
Speaker 1: So they're like, well, that's it. We're we're not gonna see him for like most of the day. Now.
Speaker 2: I did have an emotional moment, not at the graduation, but I was putting his because they have to wear a certain uniform. I had to put it away for the final time because they he doesn't wear it anymore. And that was like, oh, my gosh, he's going to kindergarten. But the graduation was stupid, stupid, But he did it.
Speaker 1: Guys. He was not the valedictorian though they had Oh he wasn't. Okay, okay, Eddie, give me your headline first.
Speaker 3: Well, my big headline is I broke my foot playing baseball with the San Louis Cardinals, you know, at the pro level. And so I went to the orthopedic doctor to get the final like diagnosis. He said, sure enough, I did fracture my foot and for the next two weeks. This is the this is the important time my foot's recovery.
Speaker 1: So I have to stay off my foot. Two weeks sounds good, though it's supposed to. I mean I was gonna be amputated.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be in the I did think it was gonna be amputated because I can't feel my last two toes. I thought they're gonna be gone. They said, no, those are people with diabetes. That happens to them all the time.
Speaker 1: Got it. God? Yeah, But here's the deal. So the next two weeks is tough. I can't. I gotta stay off my foot.
Speaker 3: So I can't do stuff around the studio, So Abby, can you get me some water? And then I have boiled eggs too and need to be cracked. And can you do that formulater today?
Speaker 1: No chance? No? Do you need a bell?
Speaker 4: A bell would be cool? That would be so annoying. Well, I hope you gets better, but they're not gonna run your errands.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't move. You can, though, that's why you have a boot on. Okay, and you do have to move amy headline.
Speaker 5: News, Well, headline news is I sold my house.
Speaker 1: Yah? Wow, the cardinal was right.
Speaker 5: Talk more about it later. But there's some stuff in the works, and it's a pretty big headline.
Speaker 1: We saw and listeners reminded us a lot of your mom in Saint Louis. Oh my gosh, they were where Arnold's everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not how that works.
Speaker 1: Oh was your mom part of my foot breaking?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, maybe you did.
Speaker 5: Make fun of my story with her, for sure.
Speaker 1: But that's a big deal. Good job.
Speaker 5: It's a big headline, and there's more details that we'll get into because I'm just not ready for y'all to tell me I'm crazy again.
Speaker 1: Yet because you know it's coming probably, oh for sure, because you know it's probably kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: It's it's one hundred percent crazy. But I'm like, did this really work?
Speaker 1: I did? She's been scammed, so she hadn't even sold the house. Somebody sold the house.
Speaker 6: Okay, headline news, Morgan, all right, So the latest with the dog that I found dodging traffic.
Speaker 4: She's still with me, I see on your Instagram story like she's like going on walks and stuff with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to get her adjusted and just get her ready. So she did serve her stray hold at the animal control shelter, which.
Speaker 5: She served it with me.
Speaker 6: She didn't have to stay there, and I got a rescue to pull her proverbs and so now we're going to work to get her ready for adoption.
Speaker 1: So you're not going to keep her. I can't.
Speaker 6: She likes to terrorize my cat. Hazel's currently playing like lava on all the tables to not touch the floor with her, So that's not quite working as long term.
Speaker 1: I would love to keep her, but that's just not a Yeah. I don't think it's a long term solution either. You can't keep every dog that you find. But it was great that you found her and you still have her and hopefully you find her a good home. But nobody came forward and said it was her dog.
Speaker 6: No no owners ever came forward, and so now we're just gonna work to get her ready for adoption.
Speaker 1: My headline headline news. Maybe maybe I'll act.
Speaker 4: So I got this offer to have as it's a movie role, it's just some stuff in it, and I went back to the team and said, hey, I don't feel comfortable with this something in the role. Can you change this because then maybe I could do it, And they've they've kind of agreed to the changes.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think so.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm not writing it, but I just asked for some changes, and I'll tell you about what it is at some point, but I might do it.
Speaker 1: I just don't really like acting any much.
Speaker 4: I've done it does somewhat semi significant amount movies, TV shows, whatever.
Speaker 1: Not my thing. But if they're asking me that, I have to go like, that's kind, that's nice. But I'm probably at like fifty four percent now positive five percent? Jump, Oh you're fifty one, it's forty nine?
Speaker 3: Oh maybe yeah, telling the director what to do exactly how I asked a question, Hey, can I politely ask for a change?
Speaker 1: And they said most likely? Let's weight around. No way, there's that way. What Leo does it?
Speaker 4: There's no wait, all right, no the Niro. Wow, there's my update there. Let's open up the mailbag, mail and air.
Speaker 5: It's something we call Bobby's mailbag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, Bobby Belles. My parents are getting older and starting to need more help with daily activities. I have two siblings, but I end up doing most of the caretaking, which is becoming overwhelming. I need my.
Speaker 4: Siblings to help, but I don't know how to talk to them without getting emotional, and it turning into a fight. How can I get them to share the responsibility? Should I get a trusted third party to help them understand signed the caretaking big sister?
Speaker 1: So this is what I would do. I would write it all out.
Speaker 4: Anytime that you feel you'll be too emotional to talk, you'll get too angry, you'll get too sad, you'll cry.
Speaker 1: You'll write it all out.
Speaker 4: Because those thoughts were made at a time when you were thinking clearly and you want to say them. An emotion wasn't getting in the way from you transferring from your brain to the paper.
Speaker 1: Now, you can write it out and read it to them, or you can write it out and send it to them. Both are fine, but you need to get the message to them of how you feel when you're not being emotional, so they can understand why you feel that way.
Speaker 4: This is a super sad thing that a lot of people have to deal with. You can also get a third party, a trusted third party, your cousin that they trust. You've got to in some way communicate with them in a non emotional way. It's okay to get emotional eventually, but whenever you're sharing what you're feeling or why you're feeling it.
Speaker 1: You can't be too emotional because they may not understand it.
Speaker 4: Then what might happen is they get defensive, you get a bit cryy, they feel sad.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 4: Write it down, Just in general, for anybody doing anything where you feel like emotion could get the better of you, or even going in to like talk to your boss, where it's like I want to do this, but I get really nervous and all of a sudden, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying what I thought. I would say, write it down and go in and say I've written all this down so I don't say something wrong, and just read exactly what you wanted to say when you had clarity in communication from your head to the paper or to your phone. I definitely wouldn't go in and read your phone though, even though it's yeah, I would.
Speaker 4: Definitely write it out. It just looks like you've put a little more time into it and you're just not reading like a tweet from Gary Vee.
Speaker 1: Does that get you sometimes? But I do that.
Speaker 4: I do think that the only way to remove the emotion from it is to do it when you're not emotional and somehow get that conveyed the third party's fine, but I would write it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that supports the whole data versus drama, And that's how you want to be with this this this family. There's already so many emotions involved. There's already some resentment starting to pile up. So I would talk about this asap before more resentment forms. And then, like Bobby's saying, data, leave out the drama. And if you can. Some people don't live near each other, but if you can do it in person, like try to have a little family meeting, because then sometimes even emails can be read with a different tone. But I mean sometimes email is the only option.
Speaker 4: You can also send an email of a video of you saying it like that nepaper this is a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, Yeah, try.
Speaker 4: To take the emotion out of an emotional situation. Therefore it can be communicated clearly. That's my advice. That's the mail bag.
Speaker 1: Close it.
Speaker 5: We got your game name and.
Speaker 1: We laid it on your Now let's find the clothes.
Speaker 5: Bobby failed that you.
Speaker 4: Fun fact Friday time my favorite segment because we learned stuff and sometimes we had some funny conversations.
Speaker 1: Let's go funn.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll start an end. So Richard, it's the name Richard Nixon. What's the nickname people call Richard?
Speaker 1: Correct? Do you know why Dick is short for Richard? No?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Dick only became short for Richard because nicknames that rhymed were popular back in like the twelve hundreds. So people known as Rick dick, we're also known as Dick. So Richard is Rick, which is dick? That's where that comes from. Often wondered, never knew what a fun fact. Let you guys talk about it a whole lock. The know what you're gonna do. You're gonna say it over and over again. So now I'm gonna take it and pass it over to Amy.
Speaker 5: Okay, the shortest player in NFL history five to one?
Speaker 1: Who is it? Who's that? Oh? Jack Shapiro must have been really old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was born in nineteen oh seven.
Speaker 1: Why you look at it.
Speaker 5: I don't know what part of the NFL in nineteen twenty nine, But he's most famous for being the shortest player in the NFL fis history at five feet one inches, and the tallest NFL player ever is seven feet.
Speaker 1: Must have been old too, had too tall. No, he went seven feet tall. I mean you too tall? Who who's seven feet tall? Amy? But like there were a short play darren Sproles, Richard Fly Dick's ly. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: That's the way to bringing back around right there. Yeah, all right, lunchbox, I had good news for Amy last week. This week I got bad news for Amy. Sixty percent of second marriages in the divorce.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, last week, he goes. They got good news.
Speaker 2: Anyways that the average women get married about three point one years after getting divorced. And the bad news wise now is sixty second marriages in the divorce more divorce on second marriage and first that's not a fun fact, man, about third?
Speaker 1: Not fun at all. But you want third? Do you want third? Seventy three percent of the third marriages into divorce.
Speaker 5: Like either maybe you've got a pattern and you're not doing anything to resolve it, or I had to die, you know. Like that was the thing with my dad. He was married four times and he just ignored a lot of things, like he didn't ever want to He would brush everything under the rug. And so therefore he didn't evolve in that way, evolve in relationships. He ran.
Speaker 3: Eddie, the fingernails on your dominant hand grow faster than your other hand.
Speaker 1: Why is that? I don't know. Pump it a great one more blood. Probably pumped it as you use it more. That sounds about right. Weird response to that? Oh yeah, why is that, Eddie? No idea? Not sure, man, but it's a fun fact.
Speaker 3: Also, it takes six months for your nail to grow from the base to the tip if you it all the way off, yeah, or like it falls off like runners that do marathons, their nails fall off six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Morgan.
Speaker 6: The first commercial passenger flight lasted twenty three minutes.
Speaker 1: It happened on.
Speaker 6: January first, nineteen fourteen, between Saint Petersburg and Tampa, Florida.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be on that one, no way, even if it's a free first loss ticket. I don't want to be on that. What are you sitting on cardboard? Anyway? I want to fly on the first one. When you have a newbroller coaster. I guess who's not gonna be first? Not me?
Speaker 4: I'm good. I got a couple more. Six Flags got its name. Do you know why six Flags over Texas? That's what it's called. Yes, why did it get its name? You just yelled the title.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no one ever says over Texas, why what are the fall?
Speaker 3: You did was yell the title, and Texas at one point was owned by six different countries.
Speaker 1: That's exactly it. Come on, you picked yourself up. I got you picked yourself up.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: I thought six Flags over Texas was just the name of the one in Texas.
Speaker 1: I think it started in Texas. Six flags got its name six flags in tex Yes, it did. Six flights got the same because the six different nations. Texas has been a part of Spain, France, Mexico, the Republic of Texas, the Confederacy in the United States. You did not know that, but you found that, right. I got that. That's good. I respect it. I respect it. And finally, Ronald Reagan and Eddie have a lot in common. What, oh, we're actors. Nah, they're both idiots.
Speaker 4: Ronald Reagan was a lifeguard in high school and saved seventy seven people from drowning.
Speaker 3: Save three oh one's that double save though I didn't see any doubles on his ead.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 5: Ronald Reagan, he been like out in the ocean with lots of people everywhere.
Speaker 3: Or he just was a lifeguard for a long time he's seventy seven, or maybe he like made people drown, or they didn't have any records, he just made it up.
Speaker 1: That'd be probably.
Speaker 2: It's time for the good News Bobby.
Speaker 4: After spending time in twenty five foster homes, Luke Kissinger is eleven years old, lives in Arkansas.
Speaker 1: He's finally found his family.
Speaker 4: He entered foster care at age six, went to twenty four different homes before is twenty fifth and that's when they said a connection was felt. May fourteenth, his adoption was finalized. His new parents were deeply moved. It's a great video, great story. He's gonna get lucky number twenty five on his jersey when he played sports represent his twenty man What.
Speaker 1: If some older kid already has that he can't gid it? He said, no, no, no, my foster number. Sorry up, but they retired the number. It's a great story News Nation with the story of Eddie. You fostered, yeah, foster two kids and then you adopted. Those are mine forever now. It's awesome when.
Speaker 4: Somebody goes through twenty four to twenty five homes what's that situation.
Speaker 3: Well, different things, right, I mean it could be the foster home that has the issue, or you know, it just.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of homes, right, are some of them very very very temporary, very temporary? Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it could be too that parents, their bioparents are making progress so they go back and then they go back into the foster care. A lot of kids go in and out of the foster care, so the system so that's tough. But man, they always say that consistency for a child that's going through that kind of trauma is what they need. They need to know that whatever they say is going to happen happens. And when you're being moved twenty five times, there's no consistency and it's really hard to recover from that.
Speaker 1: So I'm so glad he found a home. Well, congratulations and Fike, shout out to those parents, Cassie and Brad. Very cool. That's awesome. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 4: It's time for easy trivia. It's the easiest game ever. Amy how many seconds are there in a minute?
Speaker 5: Sixty?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 4: See how easy this game is. See how long you can last? If you're listening along here watchboks. How many minutes are there in an hour?
Speaker 1: Sixty? Correct? Eddie? How many hours are there in a day? Twenty four? Correct? Morgan? How many days are there in a week? Seven? Correct? Easy trivia? They get slightly harder as we go. If you miss it, you get boned. You've been boned.
Speaker 4: Ammy has on the trs. She is the raining champion. Ready, everybody ready? If you miss it, now you go home.
Speaker 1: The category is fast food Amy, what fast food chain is famous for its Big Mac burger?
Speaker 5: Big Mac? That would be McDonald correct Lunchbox.
Speaker 1: What fast food chain is famous for its finger licking good chicken? O?
Speaker 2: KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken, correct, Eddie.
Speaker 1: And the category of fast food, which fast food chain sells the Whopper? The whopper is Burger King correct Morgan. What fast food chain is known for its square burgers and frosty dessert? Oh, that's Wendy's correct Good.
Speaker 4: Next category colors of video game characters.
Speaker 1: Amy. What color is Sonic the Hedgehog?
Speaker 5: He's blue?
Speaker 1: Correct Lunchbox. What color is pac Man yellow? Correct? Eddie?
Speaker 4: What color is Super Mario's hat and shirt? It's red? Correct Morgan? What color is frogger, he's green.
Speaker 1: Correct. Good job. See you gots freaked out a little bit on that one. It was easy.
Speaker 4: The category is fashion Amy. What does l b D stand Foreign Fashion? Lb D Little black Dress?
Speaker 1: Correct? What remember lunchbox?
Speaker 4: What's the name of the annual fashion event held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City the metgal.
Speaker 1: Will correct, Eddie. What's the name of the long narrow stage or raised walkway that models walk on in a fashion show to showcase clothing and accessories? Is that called the runway because it's like Project Runway. What's the name of the long narrow stage or raised walkway that models walk on in a fashion show to showcase clothing and accessories? Or does it? Oh the catwalk? I do my little thing on the catwalk. Yeah, is that what he's talking about? The catwalk? Oh my gosh, I have runway or catwalk? Catwalk? Correct? Those would have been accepted. Maybe stress for nothing? I didn't make you do anything? Do you talk yourself into that? Stress? D Morgan. In fashion, the shoe brand Christian little Bitton is famous for what color souls red? Correct? Easy trivia. The category is nineties music Amy What song by Selene Dion was the theme song for the movie Titanic.
Speaker 5: You Are My the title My Heart Will Go On?
Speaker 1: Correct? Nice job, lunchbox. What was the debut single of Britney Spears in nineteen ninety nine, on which the music video she played a high school student. Oops, I did it again? Incorrect? Oh? No, what is it? Any baby? One more time? Eddie? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What was the debut single of the band Radiohead that they famously no longer playing concert creep?
Speaker 1: Correct? Morgan?
Speaker 4: Which band sang Wonderwall? Nineties music? Which band sang Wonderwall?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Why do I want to say Oasis? It says wonderful?
Speaker 2: Crap?
Speaker 1: What is her name? I know the song? Which band sang Wonderful? How's it go? Baby? Or wonder Wall?
Speaker 6: How it goes?
Speaker 1: I have a lot of things right now?
Speaker 5: Can you sing it?
Speaker 4: Pright?
Speaker 1: Cry? Fireworks? Gave me a thought? Now that's the right head? Dang it? What band saying Wonderwall? I mean? Is it a Oasis?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: I don't? Yeah? Oasis? Correct?
Speaker 5: I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 1: That's why I was in your head.
Speaker 4: The next category with three remaining is Disney. What's the name of the two sisters in Frozen Elsa.
Speaker 5: Elsa, Elsa and Elizabeth Eisley Leah, Leah, Elsa, Elsa and Isley incorrect. Oh, Anna, Amy, you've been bowing.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Amy, that was a tough one, Eddie. And which Disney movie did the song A Whole New World appear?
Speaker 1: A Whole New World? That's Aladdin? Correct? To which magical land? Morgan does Peter hand take the Darling children? So this is me and Morgan left? Yeah, Oh yeah, let's go. What's up? What's just say? Let's go? You got it? Come on? The category is continents Eddie. Which continent includes the United Kingdom, France and Germany Europe? Correct Morgan. This continent is very cold. No one lives there all the time. What's it called Antarctica? Correct Eddie. Which continent includes the Sahara Desert and the River Nile. Yes, that is Africa, correct Morgan. Which continent has the same name as a country?
Speaker 6: What as a as a well?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: North America.
Speaker 1: As a country. Which continent has the same name as a country? With America?
Speaker 5: And we are America?
Speaker 1: What are the what are the continents? North America, South America? Africa? You're not helping.
Speaker 5: Maybe that was a cough.
Speaker 1: Literally it was. It was a laugh cause we heard a laugh. You were smiling. That was a laugh cough.
Speaker 5: Because I thought I hit my cough button.
Speaker 1: Russia, China. I think there is the clock at all. I'm joined the process right now. I'm being honest. Go ahead, Morgan, I have to put you on out. Okay, what is the question again? The question is which continent has the same name as the country, the.
Speaker 6: United States of America, North America, North America.
Speaker 1: You've been North America.
Speaker 4: South America would be the same, right, and we're the United States of America. So not really, she said she I thought it was nothing.
Speaker 5: It was the first thing she said. You were mumbling.
Speaker 1: You were like, okay, You're like, no chances Australia. But I bet China when I did, I thought about it. But Eddie, when this is Joe from Illinois.
Speaker 2: I do believe Eddie needs to get punished for spoiling that.
Speaker 3: The dizzy princesses aren't really princesses, they're actors.
Speaker 1: He spoiled that for my daughter, and I think he needs to go on wheel. That is all.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be careful with what I say here you're talking about, so everybody knows. I'm gonna be very gentle with my words. Don't worry about what I say. I'm not gonna hurt anything. I don't think that's a punishment.
Speaker 1: I think if we were to say other things, that would be a real thing, like certain things that are we don't want to Yes, that would be real. But this, like if you watch Aladdin, that's a cartoon. Mm hmm. You know, I'll tell you, like, even my kids don't think that. Yeah, I don't think. I think kids are smarter than you think they are.
Speaker 4: Joe, Joe, unless Joe, we render it for you, that's what it really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, this is Scharie from Wyoming.
Speaker 5: Hey, Amy, I just want to let you know how much I appreciate the Morning Corny and I.
Speaker 1: Absolutely hate when I miss it. But I just want to let you know that sometimes I use those jokes and I send them on to my kids and it gives them a laugh for the day. Keep up the good work, Love you girl, Appreciate you with the love you girls. That's intimate. I like that. By the way, if you subscribe to our you follow us on Instagram. A Bobby Bone Show we put the corny up there every day. If you miss it or listen to the podcast Amy's Pile of Stories.
Speaker 5: Well, this is disturbing. A study found that some kids as young as eleven, well thirteen are using dating apps.
Speaker 1: What that's interesting. I never thought about you giving them the phone? Why not?
Speaker 5: Well why why.
Speaker 1: Nobody to match with?
Speaker 4: And also you've got to be using you never know, you got to be using a fake catfish pictures going to you and no one's really cornered a market on and follow me.
Speaker 1: You're kid dating but not real dating. But like, because that's the thing, understand that like KI kid connects, we're gonna we're gonna have to get on the I'll talk to my app guy. We can't edit it that we're literally doing it right now. And you don't have an app guy, and you don't have a guy for this.
Speaker 5: And you don't want to run an app like this.
Speaker 1: I don't want to run it. You don't want to run it business. It's me going out. I can't believe there's not some app for like sixteen year olds.
Speaker 5: Maybe, well there's social media. I mean they use sometimes they.
Speaker 1: Just use snapchat. So you're saying to somebody asking like what do you do? Like I run a kid?
Speaker 5: And then they say children adolescens, Like that is not happening.
Speaker 4: How are they getting on it and using it? Does it say? Like who are they matching with? Does this happen to you? Is this is why the story's up? Amy shows up, there's a eleven year old the bow tie.
Speaker 5: No, but that would be terrifying. I mean I can't even imagine. But also as a parent freaking out thinking like oh if my daughter friends like made some profile, it's just another way for them to be exposed to really dangerous type people.
Speaker 4: I think though that they would be more of like if you're like thirteen or fourteen, no one's going to match with you on a normal app.
Speaker 1: It'd be more for like catfishing purposes. What is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, lisn't. I don't know exactly why they're doing it.
Speaker 1: We kid out they'll have so fun.
Speaker 5: Preteens are on there.
Speaker 1: So that's the version of prank calling right right. The new verse is and catfishing. Yeah, I prank called, like crazy, I'd probably catfishing if I was twelve, man, that'd be awesome. This is just don't do it.
Speaker 5: Just a story to remind parents to look at your kids' phones.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: I download a new protective app for years for your kids. In mine, it's called Circle if parents want to know about it, but it's we have life three sixty and we had this thing where last week my daughter turned off her location services for six hours.
Speaker 1: I do that sometimes with my wife.
Speaker 4: I turn mine off if you do, yeah, because I'm if I'm like at the golf course or something, and she because there'll be like eighty nine hours. We're just living our own lives separately. But I don't want her to look over and see them with the gold. Of course, I want to think I'm like working or something smart. And if she asks, like, hey, what happened today, I you know, I would sometimes be honest, but sometimes I'll just go to the druve.
Speaker 1: I'll just turn it offer a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, well that's Ring and Kaitlin deal with. But as a parent, you do not want your kid turning off he location service.
Speaker 1: Also, I do want to be called and said, hey, will you pick up this for dinner?
Speaker 4: On the way and I gotta goait for thirty minutes as we like call the order in that's a real thing. That's a real thing. So I turn off my for that too. Yeah, anyway, go for you.
Speaker 1: Good good job.
Speaker 5: Now I have circle and she's not gonna be able to do that anymore. Okay, So I saw this story. Now, yeah, listen, I did not put this this story. Like, we have tons of news stories that we like sift through and sometimes people throw teases on top whatever. I don't know who in this room did this, but it says good news for lunch walks at the top. And the story that I want to talk about is how Jenna bush was talking about and Jenna Bushager was talking about it on the Today Show with Hoga that like people are looking for Stuart Little type boyfriends, like they want a mousey look there.
Speaker 4: I've never seen Stuart Little, but this fill is like it's mean and hilarious and the same time, are you saying he looks mousey?
Speaker 5: The headline is women are lusting. I'm not saying it. It says in cats good news for lunchalks on.
Speaker 1: The Today's website, good news for.
Speaker 5: Women are lusting after rodent faced men thanks to that news and Dia movie.
Speaker 1: You wrote that that's mean.
Speaker 5: Highlights from the story sexy ratmen are the new hospital is a rat.
Speaker 4: I would say, I don't know that you look don't it kind of looks like a rat. He looks like I think he looks like Doug Funny. I don't I'm going Doug Funny, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: That he looks so rule like a rat. Some of the other days that I'm starting to look like messy.
Speaker 4: No, you look messy, you look dirty, and the house is messy.
Speaker 5: Scene Challengers the news and.
Speaker 1: Dia movie is that we moved on.
Speaker 5: No, this is the movie where the rat men are gaining attention.
Speaker 1: I'm not calling him that's so mean. It is mean.
Speaker 5: I don't know what to say. The article is saying thinner guys with angular features.
Speaker 1: They're in there like it wanted.
Speaker 5: But it also says in the story there's a new thing called rodent handsome Well guys.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox says the women love him so like, maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 2: I've had I've had sex appeal for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: A lot of women thought I looked like Tom Brady when I a long here.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 5: So it's because of the movie and two guys that Zendaia's into in the movie or whatever. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: A tennis coach, I don't know put that mean headline on there?
Speaker 5: But is any of any want to confess?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who did that? Guys? It was okay it sounds like you. No, it wasn't. It was not me, a promise. It had to be Scuba Steve.
Speaker 5: Then, because I don't always know who.
Speaker 1: Has access to I had to be Scuba Steve. But we'll move on. I'm not hearing any noise or Mike d. It's not my d. Scuba, You're a Jersey all right. Next up, Hey, let's watch you are a good looking mouse. I'm not worried about. Go ahead. Women.
Speaker 5: When you think of Mexican cartels, you think of drugs. You don't really think of tortillas. But just like they did with the avocados, they've infiltrated the tortilla business. So it's impacting us. And when you're at the grocery store, you're going to see that tortillas are more expensive and it's because of the cartel.
Speaker 4: And it's hotel. This is what it takes for us to go and over throw the cartel ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, our tortillas.
Speaker 5: They extort money from a lot of businesses, and now they've targeted the tortilla industry in Mexico.
Speaker 1: And so is that what they did with bell peppers? Is that why I can't find bell peppers anywhere? Bell peppers? I know?
Speaker 5: They did it with avocados. And then they killed that guy that wanted to like save the monarch butterflies or something.
Speaker 1: They kill everyone who was messing with butterflies. Cars really getting they were.
Speaker 4: I can't stop thinking about four chips equals one tortilla, though. I thought that every day since I was told that.
Speaker 1: That's in my mind. Are you eating less chips because of it? Either as I have had some chips? Yeah, because if you have twenty chips, you're like, oh my god, I just had five tortillas. Oh my god. Well thank you, Amy. This is a little mean one here. That's lunchbox javisil means you gotta let that part out. It does kind of look like a wrap though. Look at that.
Speaker 5: Okay, I could have.
Speaker 1: But god, big nose over here.
Speaker 5: Talking as a.
Speaker 1: Compliment, I look like an elephant. Great, but right now the animal do you look like? Do you think I think I look like a monkey in my face. I think I have a monkey face. I can see that, like, yeah, Like I sit in there and I'm like, I look like a monkey, like a monkey face, and boss like a possum. Eddie is a possum. I'll take it.
Speaker 5: In junior high, a guy put a seal picture in my locker and then I would pass him in.
Speaker 1: The hall and he would go this, yeah, I don't know, I don't see the face of this.
Speaker 5: Well, ever since then, I've been insecure that I'm a seal.
Speaker 1: I would say, like hedgehog, hedgehog like the gentle with me or all, No, you just look like a hedgehog. What's that you got me?
Speaker 5: That's what Well, my son, my son didn't. My son did hedgehog therapy, and the point the point is like you're supposed to be calm because the hedgehog will pick up on your feelings, and if you're calm and holding them and nurturing them, then they're a little prickly. Their little hairs will lay flat, but if you're stressed, they will pick up on it and their poky things hair goes up.
Speaker 1: No, I just think you look like one. If we had to pick an animal, somebody draw that. Somebody do that all the animals four with our animals.
Speaker 2: But what do you I mean? I just said possibly because they're kind of weird looking. What what do you think he looks like like? If you had to look, I don't know an animal with a big nose.
Speaker 4: When I see Eddie, though, I think I think he looks like a Mexican Ernie from Burton Ernie.
Speaker 1: Okay, more than anything. I don't know the animal, but you already.
Speaker 5: I feel like if we were a cartoon and we were characters like I picture animals, I know, but okay, but little cartoon drawings, you were all talking like I picture Eddie as an elephant.
Speaker 4: I don't see an elephant. You're not big, alf like I have to be big.
Speaker 1: Like one of my little skinny was a possum. I would, I would just atoms are cute. Possum cross were disgusting. Thank you, Amy, wrapping it up.
Speaker 5: Amy, that's my pile.
Speaker 1: That was Amy's pile of stories. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 5: Do you remember any of your life ladies from school, like when you were in elementary school or junior high or your bus driver or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember bush. But our bus driver was also like assistant coaches or like other teachers, like mister Moshinski drove the bus for a while, but he just he couldn't handle it. Man. He was a good dude, quiet dude. But the kids ran them over. Oh it's not good.
Speaker 5: So there's some people in those types of positions that just really bond with the school. It becomes their second family of sorts. And that's what happened with Priscilla Bates. She is the lunch lady at Central Elementary School in Indiana, and she was planning her wedding, her big day, and decided to have it at the school after hours. The teachers, the parents, the kids, they were all a part of it. A fourth grader named Liam walked Miss Priscilla down the aisle. There was a balloon art that was created by the Parent Teacher organization and they described it as an emotional and joyous event. There were tears that shed and students were cheering like we do, like take do you take this? Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking at it. It's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And she's saying I do. But then the whole school is saying we accept you too, like we do it's really cute.
Speaker 1: I'm looking.
Speaker 4: It's amazing. She looks so happy, all these kids. That's super cool that lunch ladies are still like a thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and I'm sure it's a don't have We never.
Speaker 1: Even had a We had to go to the lunch line. We never had like a buffet. You can never leave campus, you can never go and get it was only one option, no snack bar, Nope, and I was free lunch, which we had to go on a different line. Porkids heading on the free lunch line and get pointed at, and so sometimes I'd be like, I'm not going on the free lunch line. D it sucked, but the only one line. And you know what, Square Pizza overrated? I said it, No, yeah, a little overrated. It's so good, it can be good.
Speaker 3: But you know, all through high school I had Square Pizza, Hawaiian Punch and the Twigs all.
Speaker 1: Through high school? Like, how am I still crazy? Organs haven't like eat themselves?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Great story, love it. That is what it's all about. That was telling me something good