Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome back. And as you probably know because you listen to everything all the time podcast wise, we're taking a break this week.
Speaker 2: There's not gonna be any new episodes airing this week, but we want to talk a little bit about Fourth of July. What are you doing this Fourth July?
Speaker 3: We are good. Last year we did a just giant Fourth of July party. This year, we're gonna keep it really chill, just have some family over, some try tip on the trigger and you know, pull it and just kind of hang out with the family.
Speaker 2: I have a trigger too. I love it. I live, I live and die by my trigger. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know what we're actually gonna do this over the Fourth of July week is we got the pizza maker that you can get on it, yeah and do your own pizzas. So I'm having my sister and her family over. So we thought it'd be fun for the kids to each get to, like I say, decorate, but make their own pizza, you know, add the toppings and do all of that.
Speaker 2: So that's very cool. We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 3: It is still in the box, so I have not tried it. So we're kind of just gonna wait.
Speaker 2: But canna be great, so great. I'm using my trigger too.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be doing a bunch of different racks of ribs to bring a little daniel Officials house.
Speaker 3: For I was gonna ask you, are you guys gonna go see Danielle and her family?
Speaker 2: Fun?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have fourth or dly with them riders gonna be up north, and he invited, let's go up north. But it's a that's a big bit of a hike, right, So we're gonna be just around here doing some fun Fourth of July stuff.
Speaker 2: Nice? Do you in your guys' area?
Speaker 3: Do they do fireworks?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you allowed to set your own off?
Speaker 2: Or do they just shows?
Speaker 1: They do shows if you want to go to them and stuff like that. But you hear the popping kind of all night long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where we are.
Speaker 1: If we drove ninety seconds, we could see a little downtown one. But yeah, we kind of we're mellow. People will go during the afternoon and eat too much and hopefully be home by six o'clock at night kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: That's so nice. I think that's the best way to do it. Should we do a long Fourth of July?
Speaker 2: Trivia? Right now. I'm kidding, I got it all. I don't know. Maybe we could dry.
Speaker 1: How many people signed the Declaration of Independence? Oh my gosh, don't Google.
Speaker 2: Are you really asking me? I think fifty close. I think it's fifty seven. Okay, right, let me see if I'm right.
Speaker 3: Odd number fifty seven while you're looking it up. So they do fireworks all around the area. But it's so nice. When Jordan and I one year, right around like eight thirty nine, we were driving home from his parents' house and we're on the freeway and you could see Disneyland's firework that shot off right away and all these other people. It was an amazing home because we were on the freeway where there's just so many different fireworks shows that at baseball stadiums and all that kind of stuff. The Angels Stadium.
Speaker 1: One year, I don't know where I was, but I was on a night flight on July fourth, so I got to see all the fireworks from a plane, which was.
Speaker 3: Really really wow that would be.
Speaker 1: And you could see it kind of popping everywhere, which is which is really neat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if you're coming coming back from the East coast, it's like probably like a three hour.
Speaker 2: Show which you just keep going exactly, just keeps going. It's still not the coolest thing I saw.
Speaker 1: When one time I saw the shuttle had just launched in Florida, and we flew by and you could actually see the shuttle like the captain comb on and said, hey, everybody looks shuttle.
Speaker 2: So that was, yes, probably the coolest thing I still seen from a plane.
Speaker 3: Yes, that you are one of very few people I sure on that very lucky.
Speaker 2: But anyway, everybody, enjoy your Fourth of July.
Speaker 1: Please be safe and uh, you know, be with family and all that fun stuff.
Speaker 2: Fireworks are not toys.
Speaker 1: By the way, people, Yes, be careful. Don't be stupid with things that explode. That's not a smart thing to do. So be safe, be healthy, be happy, enjoy yourself and happy Fourth in July.
Speaker 2: Bye everybody, Bye,