Speaker 1: America, it's been over to taking black judge.
Speaker 2: The Supreme Court has issued a ruling on the event of presidential immunity from criminal prosecution.
Speaker 3: Shocking body camera video released today shows the deadly police shooting.
Speaker 2: It sounds like, doesn't Charlemagne? Now is not the time to sit this one out.
Speaker 1: America gives a big reality TV show on the Breakfast Club. Would you rather have the black president or the white president?
Speaker 4: Figure out? Premier Trump? And you ain't black?
Speaker 5: It's enough, America, Come on, Maga, gather around all right.
Speaker 6: Donkey of Today for Wednesday, September eleventh goes to the former celebrity in chief of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump. We all watched the debate last night. If you didn't, you missed a good time, Okay. Vice President Kamala Harris versus the former forty fifth President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump. And if you're being honest with yourself, doesn't matter if you are a Democrat or Republican independent, if you're just an honest person who calls things like it is, then you have to admit it was a complete and utter dog walk. Okay, I mean an absolute flawless victory for Vice President Kamala Harris. It went exactly how I said it would go. When they was having a straight up debate exchanging policy. If you want to say that, she watched them all right, simply because she knows what she's talking about and he doesn't. So he decided to talk out of turn, tried to overtalk through a couple of insults lied you know, the insults he did try to throw, they didn't land, and he ended up looking like a mad man, Okay, a devil damned lunatic look when Trump and Biden debated. After that debate, Democrats finally told the truth about their candidate in America. Okay, Maga, it's time you tell the truth about yours. Okay. I will never, for the life of me understand how or why Republicans just gave their party over the Maga. But after last night, there has to be some type of bias remorse. I get it. Okay. In twenty sixteen, twenty sixteen, you bet on the right horse. Okay, twenty twenty that horse didn't come through for you. Your gamble didn't pay off. But in twenty twenty four, why should have went with Nicki Haley, Chris Christy maybe, but Donald J. Trump, the oldest candidate to ever run for president, he just doesn't have it anymore. Okay, he never really had it, but there was an entertainment factor to what he did, and even though he lies all the time, he always seemed more sincere about his lives than Democrats did about their truth. He killed the language of politics. Okay, because of Donald J. Trump. Politicians, if they choose to, can speak freely. The language of politics is dead, and that's because of Donald J. Trump. But now when he speaks freely, he just sounds incoherent. He does not have a grasp on policy. In fact, he told us last night that he doesn't even have a plan. He just has a concept of a plan.
Speaker 1: Listen, Obamacare was lousy. Healthcare always was. It's not very good today. It's still never going to be great, and it's too expensive for people. And what we will do is we're looking at different plans. If we can come up with a plan that's going to cost our people, our population less money and be better healthcare than Obamacare, then I would apt literally do it. But until then I'd run it as good as it can be.
Speaker 6: Run so just yes or no.
Speaker 1: You still do not have a plan. I have concepts of a plan. I'm not president right now, but if we come up with something, I would only change it. If we come up with something that's better and less expensive, and there are concepts and options. We have to do that, and you'll be hearing about it in the not too distant future.
Speaker 6: For all, my brother's out there who was having a summer flame with a woman and now it's getting cold, She's gonna be looking to develop something more serious, possibly if she wants to be in a relationship and she asks you, what are we Okay, when she asked you, do you want to be in a relationship, tell her you don't have to be in a relationship, but you have a concept of a relationship that you potentially would like to be in. See how that goes for you. Okay, Donald Trump in that moment should have just blamed jay Z for not having a plan. Okay, everybody else blaming jay Z for stuff this week? Pile on Trump. Listen, the Vice president nailed it last night when she said Donald Trump looked weak and wrong. He literally fell for every single trap she laid out. See, folks is talking about how he sounded nuts when he started talking about Haitian migrants eating dogs. But Kamala laid the trap for him because she knew what to say to getting his head and disturb his fragile ego. Listen to the setup.
Speaker 2: Then he's going to talk about immigration a lot tonight, even when it's not the subject that is being raised. And I'm going to actually do something really unusual, and I'm going to invite you to attend one of Donald Trump's rallies because it's a really interesting thing to watch. And what you will also notice is that people start leaving his rallies early out of exhaustion and boredom.
Speaker 1: She can't talk about that. People don't leave my rallies. We have the biggest rallies, the most incredible rallies in the history of politics. What they have done to our country by allowing these millions and millions of people to come into our country. And look at what's happening to the towns all over the United States. In Springfield, they're eating the dogs the people that came in. They're eating the cats, they're eating they're eating the pets of the people that live there.
Speaker 3: I just want to clarify here. You bring up Springfield, Ohio, and ABCDWS did reach out to the city manager there. He told us there had been no credible reports of specific claims of pets being harmed, injured, or abused by individuals within the immigrant community.
Speaker 7: All I've seen people on telligence.
Speaker 1: Let me just say, this is the people on television. My dog was taken and you just food. So maybe he said that, and maybe that's a good thing to say for a city manager.
Speaker 3: Again, the Springfield city manager says, there's no evidence of that. Vice find us. I'll let you respond to the rest of what you've heard.
Speaker 2: Talk about extreme.
Speaker 6: Extreme is an understatement. That's why she laughed at the end, because she knew her plan at work. She was chuckling because she knew she just scored. She brings up that nobody is coming to your rallies, that people leave early because you'd be at the rally sounding crazy, and you reply by sounding crazy. Donald Trump don't even know how to be racist, right anymore. That was a time he would have blamed the pets being eaten on China. Well, he don't even have that kind of spark anymore. Okay, The vice president had him on the defensive all last night the bully got bullied. He was bobbing and weaving, ducking, and when he did swing, he just didn't land much. Maga, You have to be honest with yourself, okay, with Nikki Hally said the first party to get rid of their eighty year old candidate was gonna win this thing, and she was probably absolutely right. All right, there was no reason for you all to restart the Trump the Trump train. Okay. The man has a whole bunch of other things he should be dealing with, like his criminal cases. But no, Now, last night was not an election. I am fully aware, and I'm sure his base was not moved. They will be there in November, riding with Trump. But what about those undecided, those independents? Okay? Last night Political reported that in the first hour of the debate, seventy one percent of Kamala Harris's grassroots donors were women. Seventy one percent. You know why because the Vice President laid out simple and plane how Donald Trump is the person who appointed three Supreme Court judges who abolished Roby Wade, and how Trump takes full credit for the attack on women's reproductive rights, and Donald Trump's only instident was a lie. Let's listen.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason I'm doing that vote is because they have abortion in the ninth month. They even have and you can look at the governor of West Virginia, the previous governor of West Virginia. He said, the baby will be born, and we will decide what to do with the baby. In other words, we'll execute the baby. And that's why I did that, because that predominates because they're radical. The Democrats are radical in that. And her vice presidential pick, which I think is a horrible pick, by the way, for our country, but her vice presidential pick says abortion in the ninth month is absolutely fine. He also says execution after birth, it's an execution, no longer abortion because the baby is born is okay. And that's not okay with me. Each individual state is voting. It's the vote of the people now, it's not tied up in the federal government. I did a great service in doing it. It took courage to do it, and the Supreme Court had great courage in doing it, and I give tremendous credit to those six justices.
Speaker 2: There is no state in this country where it is legal to kill a baby after it's born noun and vice president.
Speaker 6: Want to get your response to the President Trump?
Speaker 2: Well, as I said, you're gonna hear a bunch of lies and that's not actually a surprising fact.
Speaker 6: Hey man, can I tell y'all something Donald Trump might be retarded? Okay, stop using that word I said. I know, retarded is considered of fencing it again, but in Webster's dictionary, retarded as an adjective, and one of the definitions of retarded is very stupid or foolish.
Speaker 5: If you agree that Donald Trump is very stupid or foolish, then guess what what he's retarded? Okay, and I want everyone saying that everyone on cable news should be talking about how Trump is incoherent. He does not have a grasp on policy, he doesn't have a plan, he has the concept of a plan, and maga some of y'all holding off for dear life. But remember, if you can't tell the truth about your guy, then you're no better than those people who couldn't tell the truth about Biden. That's why I was pleasantly surprised to see Republicans telling the truth about what we saw on that debate stage last night. Tim Miller of the Bullwark said he called up with Lindsey Graham last night and Lindsey Graham said this.
Speaker 4: I asked several of his surrogates like what they thought, and the number one question I asked him was what did you think? His best answer was tonight. And then I saw my old friend Lindsay Graham. You know, we used to beat panels of twenty sixteen when he was a Jeb endorser, and we had we had a pretty heated exchange I have to say where he said I should be ashamed of myself, and the feeling is kind of mutual. But after our argument about the state of affairs of politics, you know, when when we calmed down a little bit, he looked at me and he was just like, you are right about one thing.
Speaker 7: That was a disaster.
Speaker 4: He was unprepared and we should fire the debate team. I was like, oh, okay, well that's I think that's all you need to know about tonight. You know, when you have your surrogate in the debate room saying you should fire the debate prep team, I think we know who won and who lost.
Speaker 6: Come on, now, old lady bug, Lindsay Graham telling the truth of Chris Christy. Republicans said the vice president was exquisitely well prepared. She laid traps and he.
Speaker 5: Chased every rabbit down every hole.
Speaker 6: And he also said, whoever prepared Donald Trump should be fired. He was not good tonight at all. They're just telling the truth. Britt Hume, a conservative pundit on Fox News. He was on Fox News with hand of the last night and he said this, Maga.
Speaker 7: Listen, make no mistake about it. Trump had a bad night. He rose to debate repeatedly when she baited him something I'm sure his advisors had begged him not to do. And we heard so many of the old grievances that we long thought that Trump had learned were not winners politically, and now they all were, you know, talking about how he didn't lose the election and all that. I mean. So my sense is that she came out of this in pretty good shape. Now, how long this will last and is anybody's guests, But for tonight at least, this was pretty much her night. You're saying she had a good night, I'm saying she certainly did.
Speaker 6: That was on Fox News. That was Brit Hume, a conservative pundit on Fox News at some point last night, Trump should have just reminded people that he pardoned Lil Wayne, and he should have said, the vice president is the reason Lil Wayne isn't performing at the super Bowl. That's the only thing that could work, because it was a complete shutout, flawless victory. Madam vice President was completely and totally herself and Trump couldn't do nothing with her, okay to debate. The debate was a complete and total dog walker. And I don't care what your leader says. The dog that got walked is not edible. Please let Kathy Griffin give Donald Trump the biggest he hull.
Speaker 7: Please give this giant yar male the biggest he haul.
Speaker 2: If he had got up there and just did a here's the rundown.
Speaker 6: What should have happened at the super Bowl because I parted on that probably would have if he would have said, I'm a pardon thug as soon as I get in first day of office. Hmmm, you know.
Speaker 1: No, all right, Well, thank you for that.
Speaker 4: Dog of the Day.
Speaker 6: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft.
Speaker 7: Don't be a donkey when you need a FIGHTERR on your side. If you ever injured, go.
Speaker 6: To Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 7: Wake that ass up Earth in the morning at Breakfast Club