Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She couldn't She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 2: We're Good Mom's bad choices.
Speaker 3: Two single mom who said fuck the patriarchy, shared all their bad choices and.
Speaker 2: Sound out they were so bad. After all, we're experts, overshares and your new besties. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 4: I can do it.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Meila, and I don't know what motherfuck.
Speaker 3: A camera to looking this one, bitch, I'm looking there. We're there there, I mean this one. Okay, we do this. We own these cameras. No, it's been a while since we've had two guests, so I feel like it's always just us plus one. So I'm excited to have two guests here and have two dynamic voices.
Speaker 5: Yes, you do, we're four were fortune, We're a foursome. You know how I feel about foursomes. You love a forum. I think that forms are the go to multiple situation, but.
Speaker 6: What about not sexually?
Speaker 2: Let's just like, how about just for you?
Speaker 5: Don't really say four some unless it's sexual.
Speaker 3: Okay, you like my foursome is going to the mall today? Oh, we're going to the We're going to the parking at foursome.
Speaker 2: I just thought you about you like four sums generally?
Speaker 3: I thought I thought it was universal, Like for sums generally universally work for you.
Speaker 5: If there's no.
Speaker 3: Sex involved, then I could do seven sevensome eight some.
Speaker 5: When there's sex evolved, it needs to be even number. Guys, this is your advice for the week from your sexologists.
Speaker 2: No threesomes are out, four sums are in its balance, Baby, it is balanced.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Let's we usually chat, but let's let's let's introduce our guest.
Speaker 5: Yes, we have a dynamic duo. You know the the Black podcast Cope Successful is a small a small crowd is especially in La. So we had to find our people's in La. Today we have Amber and Jacob of the just Us podcast. Sorry, everybody to go chat along, but we might as well chat together.
Speaker 3: We need to chat together. The fo some's here here. How do you guys feel about my advice?
Speaker 6: Do you think it's for some. I haven't had one.
Speaker 2: Have you had one?
Speaker 6: Well, like an orange kind of vibe for I like how.
Speaker 5: You said that orgy kind of vibe?
Speaker 2: Is it for some? An orgy?
Speaker 5: Is it four more?
Speaker 6: No, I would say, is like five or six?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, maybe the boys be the boys having no no separation between regular fund and sex party fund. I once went to a gay sex party and I was like, oh, oh, it's starting right now. They were like it was like, doors are closed now.
Speaker 5: Literally. We were playing a game and I was like, oh, this is this is not so this is fine.
Speaker 3: About mid game three, we didn't finish the game. Nigga was like, excuse me. He started putting towels down.
Speaker 2: I was like I was like, oh yeah, he was like excuse me.
Speaker 5: I like my blinked and I was like, oh the tables now.
Speaker 3: Orlando was on his way and I was like, oh, no, it's light. We're just playing a game. Three minutes later, I was like, never mind, it's a gay sex party. I was like, no, false alarm, it's happening. So the boys don't fuck around at all. I was like, I'm kind of jealous they don't have they don't need to get warmed up, they don't need to have a speech.
Speaker 5: They just they know what they're here for. I was like, it made me realize that bitches have way more guilt and shame around their sexuality. Like being in that environment really made me seem like, oh, men are with it. Women are like we've been fucked up a little bit. So it's interesting. How do you feel about the multiples.
Speaker 2: I'm not into that. You hear monogamous woman one to one. I'm just just celebration, celebate. Yeah, I relate to that. I was celibate for a while. How long you been celibate?
Speaker 7: So it was four year? Then I broke it, regret breaking it, so now I'm back to it.
Speaker 3: Wait you do talk about that public and she was just telling me about it this kind of way.
Speaker 2: Okay, please wait.
Speaker 3: I want to know, Yeah, why why was it not worth it? Because I had a similar situation. I was selibate for a while that I broke it, and I was like that was underwhelming.
Speaker 7: No for real, And you know I was I was just like in a moment, like I was having drinks and you know, my friends come off and to go with my man and stuff, and I'm like, you know what I feel like, I want.
Speaker 2: To know, you know, a year why not were you already? Were you on a date with someone or you my homegirls getting drunk having a ball. And I get on the Facebook dating and this guy is on there. You haven't heard, you haven't heard? No, no, not, I haven't heard, bitch heard public after this story?
Speaker 5: Probably not no.
Speaker 7: So I get on there and you know, we're conversing, going back and forth, and he like, pull up and I'm like, okay, you.
Speaker 2: You pulled up on a nigga from Facebook? From Facebook? And then minds you? He twenty five, I'm thirty four. That no, oh wait.
Speaker 7: So I picked it up from his house. But we go to an alley off a Broadway in La Not an alley. You're in the alley like I had to get out the car to go around and have these fucking big ass rick owens. I'm walking on the fucking ground. It's wet, it's pissed. Probably it's Cheeto package, it's needles.
Speaker 3: It was say oh, so.
Speaker 7: You know, we get it on in the car and it was decent, but it was no connection, like there's no kissing or nothing, just in and out done talk about any right, But.
Speaker 2: Then what really messed me up?
Speaker 7: It is like after no contact, like we didn't talk at all, it was just like a touting boot.
Speaker 2: Was that agreed upon or y'all just kind of like it was everything happened so fast.
Speaker 7: It was like I don't even know what was supposed to happen like so it was nothing like solidified. But it just kind of broke me down, Like why do I do that just for some temporary gratification.
Speaker 2: I feel so stupid. Then I hit him up the next week like, oh hey, like how you being? He gonna say, you want to have a threesome? He went straight the first.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, you think I'm in the twenty five year olds? If that's already that's christy one is enough to fifty years old.
Speaker 5: But he wanted to was like him and his home point.
Speaker 2: I don't even bad.
Speaker 3: It sounds excited bad's way.
Speaker 5: Look how a friend that told me about you from hey, are you from face?
Speaker 2: Oh? Y six? Now she could take it up or not?
Speaker 6: Four sons, let.
Speaker 2: Me not, let me not traumatize you.
Speaker 3: She was just saying how she had one of her niggas fuck on her friend and got him pregnant.
Speaker 2: What with one of your exes.
Speaker 7: Or one of we was like bulls for nine months. We was really bulls. And I introduced him to her. We would all hang out, and now I feel like something was going on. Like I would get out the car leave him in the car, like dang, was y'all like messing around in the car and I left y'all together? But just friends first of all. Ye, but no, no, no, she's gone. She's gone. But we was friends for like at least it was like six years, like she's my ground pass and everything, like, yeah, really that's.
Speaker 3: Why I know that means to be a bit Yet they suggest that.
Speaker 7: And I saw them for the first time I saw them together. They was at this party. It was like a thick girl party out here in LA like two summers ago. I saw him together and my homegirl told me, I pulled up. It was booed up.
Speaker 2: She got behind her Aunty said, look in my mind, my mind to crack her knuckles. I want you to know. I hope you heard it.
Speaker 7: She got behind her unties so fucking quick, and I was just like, this is what we're doing. And they both just sat there and just they couldn't say nothing. They knew that was fucked up, and so I just laughed. And she never spoke to me, like, she never apologized anything. You never said anything. She just ended up getting pregnant having a baby. Never said nothing, told you she was pregnant. Her him, no, my friends, so we yeah, we knew the air body. So some of them was still following its like you know, we'll do it was pregnant, I said, hey on all, oh she was praziy baby like too.
Speaker 2: Now, oh okay, so this is a minute ago. Was that the first thing that puts you into celibacy? Yeah?
Speaker 7: That made me get for real, like yeah, like I'm cool anybody into something.
Speaker 5: I was. Damn.
Speaker 8: I was crying for like six months because I already was rocking with a dude like you know, and his friends was telling like he's not good for you.
Speaker 2: He did like a little funny shit out.
Speaker 7: I'm defending him, getting mad at Jacob and all kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: You're all, damn all, listen to your friend Jame.
Speaker 7: He was so tired me bringing him around. But I was just like, nah, come on, let me tell you another twenty five year old I gotta stand away her.
Speaker 2: I got thirty, Okay, we're done. Maybe not Facebook, Marketplace or whatever. Marketing practice is crazy?
Speaker 5: Do you do you know what I mean? This is a big thing I feel like with women or just in general. Do you tell your friend if you think that the person she's dating isn't the one? Because I think a lot of times a bitches don't listen so that friends are like, I'm not saying shit to this bitch because then we get offended and then also.
Speaker 2: Be then two years later you're like, nigga, why did you tell me?
Speaker 3: Like I did tell you, and then so like I think this is a big thing in the friend community.
Speaker 5: Do you tell your friend if you're like, I don't think this is it? Or is it our? Is it our? Like should we ask our friends do you think that this is? And then welcome the response because I think generally this could be caused friction in friendships? Does that cause friction in your friendship?
Speaker 7: It did for a minute, but I feel like it was needed, Like I'm glad that he did, like even though afterwards I'm like, wow, thank you, Like I was the one being dumb. I was, you know, digmatized you feel me? So we know yeah that was me. But I'm like, I'm grateful, like, you know, thank you, and thank you for not leaving me and sticking around.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I think it's the part to let our friends have their moments, let them figure it out. I think we were dating people. People often talk about the situation that happen with that person, so they makes you not like that person, and then we see a pattern. It's like, okay, bitch, you know, so for.
Speaker 2: Sure, have you had any time shore you're being a dumb bitch.
Speaker 6: And so I haven't really been dating much me like with a guy or two.
Speaker 2: You've never been that bitch.
Speaker 5: You've never been digmatized, No, never dicumatized.
Speaker 6: But I got my own dick.
Speaker 5: That good.
Speaker 2: Is it a symptom of only women? The only women can digmatize?
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, you can digmatize this is this? Is this an epidemic in the gay community or not? Now, because it's surely the epidemic in the female community, the straight female community.
Speaker 2: We'd be like to demas ship.
Speaker 6: We probably do not. If a guy is like really hot, we're really into them. It's more so for like a soul tie. It's not like that dick. What's so good because you know we hold my breath the whole time. I mean, yeah, I prefer a comfortable dick. I don't need a big weapon. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I need a huge I need a huge dick, but not for my asshole.
Speaker 5: That's not going to work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: That place is clouds. I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I've done it. I've done a few things with a big dick in my butt and it's just it's so bad.
Speaker 2: Enjoyable though a big Yeah were you? Were you intoxicated? Times?
Speaker 3: Yes, you had to be like knocked out because sometimes I've done it with That's how you know you can Actually you have to be relaxed.
Speaker 2: You have to fade.
Speaker 3: It's hard to relax with something large going in your butt, right, you can relax enough.
Speaker 5: One time I was like, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 2: It was a priming that has to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean there's a lot of lubrication, but I feel like months of priming.
Speaker 2: Not like to start there.
Speaker 3: We got to start with the other hole and then we work our way there. You must have been doing the drugs involve hard drug It was very enjoyable. I was shocked when I was like, I can't believe I took that, but I will say the aftermath is never cute.
Speaker 2: About of gas and just yet, of air bubbles. You have the bathrooms down to Peele.
Speaker 6: Like a balloon. It's true, right, it wasn't just me.
Speaker 5: No, it's true.
Speaker 2: I'm a balloon. Anyway. Have you all made any bad choices this week? Do you have any bad choices of the week?
Speaker 8: Mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom so good.
Speaker 7: I listen, I do, but it's not too crazy, but it's bad and okay tell me, okay, So for your viewers they don't know me. I've been on the weight loss journey. So my highest was four thirty. Right now I'm in the three twenties.
Speaker 2: A long way to go.
Speaker 7: But anyway, so I've been working out. But this week my mom got some goddamn Easter candy and she got a bag in the little chocolate eggs from seas. I ain't gonna lie over indorsed in a couple of chocolate eggs, and you deserve them, chocolate.
Speaker 2: Egg How did you feel afterwards about? Oh no, something was.
Speaker 7: Good, said, We've been missing right here?
Speaker 2: Mother, with my mind. I'm like, oh man.
Speaker 7: I just felt so fucked up, like you've been going so hard. I felt like, damn, can't fit my clothes.
Speaker 2: And even if you.
Speaker 8: Get like, oh my god, right right right, I just felt like shit, I'm over here trying to take laxis and ship like right right, drink some salt water, bitch, there we go with you.
Speaker 5: My dad told me that is that a colonic?
Speaker 2: You do it the first thing in the morning.
Speaker 3: You drink like a lot of like a big it's not a gallon, but a lot of water, warm water with sea salt and salt and a little bit of lime makes it taste a little better and just and it is.
Speaker 5: It's like a colonic, just.
Speaker 2: Being near your being near back. I'm doing it tomorrow. I'm not doing nothing. I'm doing it tomorrow.
Speaker 6: She screenshot.
Speaker 3: Let me take a Yeah, I have a similar bad choice. I got really high, and because so I've been smoking my stepdaddy's weed. Shout out to my stepdaddy and his good ass weed. But he ran out of it. So then I went back with dispensary. And now I really see the difference of my high when I smoke dispensary weed and just homegrown weed.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 3: I am like I unravel, I'm so stoned. I'm so fucking hungry. Like I think that's the problem. I think whatever they're spraying on the weed, it's making hungry, is making us hungry.
Speaker 2: Because I went and I ate.
Speaker 3: Like three four tortia is I all my daughters nothing on it? Well, so I have, you know, I like, I make my butter, the Mexican butter and jelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I do that.
Speaker 3: And then I ate that, and then I had a grilled cheese and I had a case which almost want. Then I had a case of dia. Then I had some ice from the fund that ship was there, and then I was like, damn, my daughter had a little bit like some pretzels. I put the Natella on the press.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 2: Dark. It was so dark.
Speaker 3: And the next morning I was like my stomach eropists, pists and that's like my body like I was, I've been having gas like three days.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, three days. I'm at the end of it. Guys.
Speaker 3: So right, it's a small ship.
Speaker 5: Wait, I have not a bad choice, but this is just a p S announcement. I went to I got I was online or I was driving by the Fonda and I saw a division d N V D or whatever d V S N and I was like, you know, and that l it's pretty boring. I'm like, I like to go to concerts. Let me go online and see how much these tickets are because I heard it them and so I was like, I was it was affordable. I got it for me and my man I was like, oh, I got his ticket to the DVS and he's like, oh, I love that. I'm like me too or whatever. So I looked I saw him online because they must have been trying to promote the tour because I saw him like having bitches dance on him and he's black, and I was like, I thought he was a different I thought it was two of them, and I thought he wasn't black. But I was like whatever, So then begins to the content. It wasn't black, let me tell you, Okay. So I get to the concert and it was good. I knew some of the songs and I was like, I could have sworn it was two like non black guys. And then I'm like, isn't there another duo with another like magid mg D ed.
Speaker 3: Magid Oh let me tell you, guys, somebody, this is the problem.
Speaker 5: Stop fucking naming yourselves. First of all, there's two of you, one of you. We don't need any more abbreviations.
Speaker 3: We don't need a DVS and a magid, a six black, a spring break like the weekend had break.
Speaker 5: Yes, bitch, oh there's one of those.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: The point is have regular names so bitches can remember.
Speaker 2: So wait, was it the first? Did you buy the tickets for the right people?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Luckily I know both songs, but I thought it was Madgid who isn't black, and there was from from Canada. They're all from They were from Drake's Dvis is also from Obio and he's also from Canada. But then he makes that sexy song that we play in our central devotions, And I know they all make kind of sexy songs, bitch, and we don't really see them because we don't have videos anymore. And they all have abbreviations instead of having real different names.
Speaker 2: It's and honey spell mag M, J I D.
Speaker 3: That's they made it, I know because nobody told them the name. There's ships, some ship like that. I don't know if I'm an old bitch. But I was like, this is getting confusing.
Speaker 5: Now, guys, what happened to fucking you know, Teddy Riley fucking not.
Speaker 2: All you know, regular Britney spears.
Speaker 4: You know real quick.
Speaker 3: We don't need any more fucking spring breaks or weekends or six blacks.
Speaker 5: Because I was confused. I'm happy I went, But other than that, that was my that's my my like epiphany, stop with the bullshit.
Speaker 2: Heay, guys, Okay, what's yours?
Speaker 6: I was out with the ks.
Speaker 5: You said you're out with the gays.
Speaker 6: Yeah, drinking, having a good time, and I was like, I want to smoke a hookah. The guy comes over. Use your ask for the price. I'm like, yeah, I said, I was just getting hooka. I don't want it to do like I'm rich, I'm you know, doing too much. And so I'm like, I'll do this hookah and I want the pineapple tip.
Speaker 2: The pineapple tip.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like the pineapple. And so they brought it over and I'm smoking hookah and enjoy myself. Like you want the top, I said, yeah, I'll just tap top. Enjoyed, enjoyed the night. Walk up the next day and we have for some flavored smok no worried we started the whold. This was like we went to Westwood.
Speaker 2: Pineapple for all that.
Speaker 6: Hello, paid my gym fifty for hookah?
Speaker 3: Wait whatever the vape you pull out your pocket looked like a hookah.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm meant to tell you, that's the biggest.
Speaker 6: Shout out to my girl for putting me on.
Speaker 2: In your pocket.
Speaker 5: That is out there.
Speaker 2: It's out there because it's about this. It's the whole, the tip of the hookah.
Speaker 5: But you got a little baby hooka travel with.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like, you know why I needed it. I needed that. It's because I did, you know, two and a half months without drinking. I went January February and until March nineteenth into our live show.
Speaker 5: I think I ran into you and you said you weren't drinking exactly.
Speaker 6: So when I'm out with my friends, everybody's drinking, I need. I wanted something, you know, I feel like I'm doing something out right.
Speaker 5: Are you back drinking? Now?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Girl, you got a shot ship that's intense.
Speaker 2: But yeah, two fifty for the hookah who's sick.
Speaker 6: They must have added tip.
Speaker 5: Now, for sure, I would have been pissed. I would I might just I might do, like, how do you say when you call? Like, I didn't make this?
Speaker 3: Last night I went to I was like, I'm gonna go have a solo date dinner.
Speaker 2: I was like, I need to go have a solo date. I was, let me go somewhere.
Speaker 3: I haven't been in a while, and I knew this place was a little bit pricey. But bitch, when I got there and I opened the menu, it's called Brother Sushi.
Speaker 2: It's in Woodland Hills.
Speaker 5: Oh every went there once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she is, I forgot how expensive it is or maybe they raise their prices.
Speaker 5: Bitch, okay, no expensive. Then we forgot.
Speaker 3: It was like yeah and then I so my daughter was out having a play date and the mom was like, oh, I'm at your house. I'm like, oh, I'm not there. And so she's like where are you. I'm like just down the street. He dropped her here and my daughter gets gets in the restaurant, She's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I want sushi.
Speaker 3: I was like, bitch, we're gonna go the She likes sushi now, not fish sushi, but like an avocado.
Speaker 2: But girl, I was like, already paid, Sorry.
Speaker 6: You guys.
Speaker 3: I went to a whole new sushi spy sad my stand. I said, okay, baby, make your order.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was like, you don't get this sushi, especially I you're gonna waste my money with avocados and cucumbers. A cook was twenty dollars. It's only four pieces now the cucumber is happening the farmer's market. Like, have you been to the sushi place on the cornert No, it's it looks like it could be good, Like it's really good.
Speaker 5: Good, it's really good.
Speaker 2: Do y'all like sushi?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 2: No, you do?
Speaker 3: Wait, so tell me about your waist weight loss journey. What has been that experience for you? Like, have you had to like totally switch up your diet or yeah.
Speaker 7: So eating more clean now, cooking more at home only, going out on Sundays only, drinking on Sundays, Yeah, right right after the church church for sure. A lot of water instead of juice. You know how I got those little packet things you just put in the water. Sometimes switching to dad days a week, yeah day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go to Iconics. I did go to Iconics. I was there for a month.
Speaker 7: What the fuck am I paying one fifty four with that little Asssana okay. Yeah, and then they got it. You gotta put your name on the list to go to the Oh you do. Yeah that was probably something back at twenty four planet. Now I got a trainer. Shout out to Carl Lewis. Okay, Carl, Carl Lewis, Carl Lewis, Yeah, he's gonna do get the job done. He got his own gym and stuff. Yeah, really pushed it there. So it's been a lot, but I'm enjoying it taknic day by day, you know.
Speaker 5: I think that's the thing. Enjoying it. Like I don't, like I don't enjoy working out, but I said, yesterday I went to the cycling class and I was like, okay, and then I started kind of enjoying kind of like the club. There's lights and stuff.
Speaker 3: But like if you send me by myself, I'm gonna be like, and my my dream has a bar, so i'd be like, Okay, I think it's time to go downstairs a bar.
Speaker 5: It's crazy bar restaurant. Wow, it's like a work. It's like a Soho house.
Speaker 6: But your body's always lady t. So I'm thinking, like to yourself, like you are there to.
Speaker 3: Work out, Yeah, pump of iron every now.
Speaker 5: And no, I do, and I took out my work. I don't really put it on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I don't really feel the need to talk like I might a little bit, but I'm not like trying to get my whole workout at the fucking gym. But I do because I I've always been small and like that's not my thing.
Speaker 5: It's that like I'm getting older and I know my health.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bitch, you can't even go up the stairs without almost passing out, and like writing Dick, I'm like, Okay, maybe I need to try a little harder, do a little cardio because I'll be like, let me just lay down. But now I'm like, I'm trying to be healthy and like be more conscious about what I'm eating and just because I want to be able to drink forever exactly.
Speaker 2: And I had diabetes. My A one C was up to twelve. Oh I saw that, and I saw that then it went away. Now yeah, I don't. I don't have to take the PIOLs and nothing. No more.
Speaker 7: I would see meals because I one of those aampics. They said, no, you don't need those zampics. We're not giving you that.
Speaker 6: What you're trying to get where you were.
Speaker 4: I got that, I mean it right right them to.
Speaker 2: Get your blood like you're doing good. I'm like, god, damn it, try and down dam it. Yeah, so I definitely pain. I'm not paying on gl for you. That's crizy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everybody's you don't need it. You can do it without it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it just takes so long, like, well, don't know about it.
Speaker 7: I get discouraged, like you see other people like there on the shot and I up four more pounds this week, twelve pounds.
Speaker 2: This week, and I'm like, god, damn it, I a plateau.
Speaker 3: No, but that that's that's not healthy. I don't think their faces look weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah they do look a little son to lose weight that fat.
Speaker 6: You did the glass here and I gained all that weight back, and it just I came back look like a bull frog. So then I tried to ribbon ribbon bitch. So then I tried to carnival diet. Oh yes, and it stays off. Yeah. So you're just eating three days of crab lives or steak, oxtail, any type of.
Speaker 3: Protein and and and veggies no veget like I think.
Speaker 2: Butters and yeah, you got these vegetables that gets don't think.
Speaker 6: Look at your research, Starling. It's good for women. It's good for women.
Speaker 2: Look at I can't break down red meat?
Speaker 6: Like yeah, I feel like every week, but I mean two months, I got me a Burger cookies. I mean I just made the you know, the kitchensen cookies, the bread, the pretzels and camel and the chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pretzels and the kram on, the chocolate chocolate.
Speaker 6: It's good. Sounds good, right, it has a little bit of salt lakes on.
Speaker 3: I like that sounds like my daughter got a treat from Trader Joe's the other day called a brookie like a brown cookie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I heard that, Cara.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yoh, isn't it like I was trying to do a parasite clan so you don't really do sugar.
Speaker 5: But I don't really eat a lot. I don't really eat a lot of sweets. But I realized, like there's certain things warm cookies, warm apple pie, like the little private selections from Rounes, the scup of ice cream, just a little brown sugar. And then I was like really in the bed, like dreaming about warm cookies and ship and I was like, oh my god, parasites in my brain because I it was like, like, you don't you don't realize how much we're addicted to sugars until you realize they're not good for you and you got to stop. And then I'm like, oh, And then I realized United States is against us. Everything has sugar in it, The bread is the pot, like, everything is sugar.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, and they're trying to kill us because what the fuck? Even the kids drinking soda and ship I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh godal that's true.
Speaker 7: But you know me, like I like sweets, but I'm more so I'm like food like me. It's like I'm so big on bread and butter. Like if I could just eat bread and a sour no bread with butter all day, Oh my.
Speaker 5: God, rice impostat that all day, A little bit of salt on.
Speaker 4: A little.
Speaker 2: I got just love Caucasian tree. The Caucasian I love.
Speaker 5: I don't think so, but that is not Caucasian.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it sounds like a turkey sandwich.
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds good.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 2: Ooh that Krispy bacon has to be christy.
Speaker 5: Anybody listening, I'm sorry if you're hungry, we're obviously starving.
Speaker 3: I mean, I want to ask you, guys, how do you know each other? Tell me about your online I followed Amber like years ago, like she's hilarious. I followed her like back back in the day.
Speaker 5: But how did you guys come to your internet fame and your podcast and your friendship?
Speaker 6: Our friendship happened. I met Amperor like nine years ago in a hoop and.
Speaker 2: Of course you.
Speaker 6: I was there at my girl Hazel at the time, and I said.
Speaker 2: Hazel the same.
Speaker 3: I had to add, I'm like, Hazey, there's only one Hazel in the valley.
Speaker 2: We lived in the same apartment. I would see. I'd be like, oh, this is Hazily.
Speaker 6: Everybody be outside girls, you know, Hollywood. It's so small. So I was her with smoker who can have a good time, and I said, oh my god, it's Amber. Let me go say hi. So I was like, hey, I said, I love you. You know I loved Amber.
Speaker 5: You're falling online too, Yeah, one think about it.
Speaker 6: You know, you gotta you gotta get people their tents, you know. So Amber was out being get on, having a fat and yeah, and then I just kept seeing her out and we just talked and we became like.
Speaker 2: You want to meet Hazel.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, no, thank you, okay.
Speaker 6: Together. I know. I was like twenty one at the time, right now. So yeah, we just formed a friends show. We've been friends for a long time. We just started talking about doing a podcast like three years ago. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and you're how are you from here? Right, Inglewood, California?
Speaker 5: That's right?
Speaker 6: Where are you from Sacramento?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Nice, nice north?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So how navigating friendship and podcast and all of it?
Speaker 2: Like, what has that been like for you? Guys?
Speaker 7: Say, I keep it real. We're friends. We're not talk every day friends. You give me you know, we go to church together and we hang here and there.
Speaker 2: So it' school. I don't need to talk to somebody every day. I'm only child.
Speaker 7: I don't like to be around people. I get hotels. I don't want to be in the same.
Speaker 2: Room with you. I need my space. So it's it's cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because she was in a hotel with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah one time we had a good time room right.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So yeah, I think balancing friendships with business, it's it can be tough sometimes, but if you really are friends, you're gonna thug it out, you know what I'm saying, try to figure it out together, especially in this podcast space. I don't think people really understand the lesser in it, how difficult it is self investing timely, Like it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Because you guys, do your breakup once and then got back together. Yeah, you know, sometimes you just see things on the internet and you're like it's somewhere in the back of your mind, but you're not completely sure.
Speaker 6: But I feel like that breakup was necessary because we're back and we're better.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it proves a lot to like your audience too, And like even me and Erica this or last month, we're talking about like we're in therapy together there and that's generally.
Speaker 3: That much you want what the fun I mean, like we're married basically we communicate really well here, but in our relationship we've struggled.
Speaker 5: So we had to pay someone hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 7: Now that's awesome just to have a friend that you want to be friends with so bad that you need therapy for your friends.
Speaker 2: I never even thought about, you know.
Speaker 3: It's the thing about it is, Yes, it's the friendship, but we have a business too, you know, we're making moneys deeper. So it's like, how like we need to we need to be able to balance both or we don't, you know, Like so I think when we realize that, because when we started the podcast, it was not for money, it was just we were too long. And it's not even the money, it's like also the responsibility that we have to our community and our people and like our purpose. Like I feel truly like this is my purpose is to be in service to women, to share our stories, to have to share other people's stories, and and to help heal the bitches. So for sure, So if I'm gonna be trying to heal the bitches, but I can't even like heal my own relationship, trust.
Speaker 2: Me, this bitch all this ship and I was like I was on the plane.
Speaker 5: This girl was like, hey good mom. I was like.
Speaker 6: The supporters really keeping Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, they give.
Speaker 6: You reinsurance, you know what I'm saying. Sometimes you can self and they give you reassurance, and it's like reinsurance. I don't know about her, nobody can give her reinsurance.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I also like having a business or a platform, It's like there is something like you there's something bigger than you, Like I was just thinking about that, like the us in therapy.
Speaker 5: I'm like, this is crazy that I'm in theory with my friend. I'm like, but the way we give, like our loyalty to relationships, romantic relationships, and we'll leave.
Speaker 2: A bitch at the corner real quick, like fuck her, she disrespected me.
Speaker 3: Dog, I'm good, Like the nigga'd be like, heated you fourteen times, but he is better now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that why you see a therapist.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, like that, I give a nigga a million chances, but a bitch fuck up.
Speaker 2: I'll fuck our block, never talk.
Speaker 7: Hann didn't like, it's about twelve more you around here somewhere.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how you do that, and really it maybe, but that's the thing is that there isn't like, there isn't twelve of them around here. Like when you meet a friend like that, you really connect with you, you start to realize how invaluable these bonds are.
Speaker 2: Specifically, I feel like with women, women to women and.
Speaker 3: Like, but I think that it has generally been displayed as replaceable, whereas we're like our relationships with men or whoever it is in.
Speaker 2: Love, like those are the ones you hold on. Don't leave the husband. How could you do that? You got to ride it out?
Speaker 5: Well, I was just talking the like, I think bitches have this misconception that there's only like the good men are unlimited edition recall because bitches be fucking stealing bitches, niggas.
Speaker 3: Bitches be like it's just like it's like cut throat for the Niggas'.
Speaker 2: So fucking thirsty.
Speaker 5: Told me, I'm like, there's good.
Speaker 2: Guys, bitch, relax.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hate a desperate hope.
Speaker 2: I hate.
Speaker 5: I always say, desperation breeds bottom feeders.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. Yeah, you're desperate. You're gonna get the ship you do not need.
Speaker 6: Like for example, like oh my god, I think that guy is so hot, and like, hey, I think you're cute. Like she just goes for him after I just told you. You know what I'm saying, Like she experienced that, I experienced that. I feel like people are just so desperate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just yeah, I don't know, but I think it's only with the like only women with the men.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like the niggas do that. They think we're a diamond dozen.
Speaker 3: We got hell the hell of bitches yeah, my puppy, don't look at it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, your energy is a fragrance and bitch, I refuse to stink.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, wait and how how did you like? What is your journey to because I know you were in hair school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fresh out of high school.
Speaker 7: Went to a beauty school of flapos clothes down now so it's apartments. So I went there, did not go to the state board because of my nerves and I was just trying to stand it up. Then I was in Torrents, so I was doing majority of white people, you know, retouches and all that shit with the rollers, and I'm like, I just forget this.
Speaker 2: See these white people on their road. Right then I just got on social media.
Speaker 7: But when I started my social media thing, I was really just talking to myself, like just always been like crazy, but I was more ratchet like then, like talking about fucking bitches, niggas and just in the car just ghetto as hell, like pulling over on people with in the fire, just crazy stuff. You know.
Speaker 2: That's how I started off. Got a little notoriety.
Speaker 7: They leading my page, came back, did the song with the game, the Thoughts song.
Speaker 2: They leading my page again with the game oh song, what hold on? It was like.
Speaker 7: Me and actually did the beat in the car and the game like that, and him and problems jumped on.
Speaker 2: It their friends. Oh that's what's up. So yeah that was a while ago. So boom did that got my page lead again? Came back on a more positive tip, and now I'm still here. What brought you to the more positive tip? Life?
Speaker 7: You know, losing family members. I never thought I could live without getting my heart broke.
Speaker 2: Going from big.
Speaker 7: Bucks to no Bucks, just just life changing, you know. And then I'm like, I always grew up in church though my whole family been in church. My grandpa was a treasurer, dad deacon, always been in church. So I'm like, let me get back to the roots. And it just been rocking ever since. I still, you know, I still stra fence, but I'm trying my best.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I up all did. I didn't. I didn't realize when I was following you back in the day that your notoriety came from pulling up on folks and fucking bitches niggas.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, yeah, I like her. I used to have shirts that says Where's where's your nigga?
Speaker 7: But it had r like, where's yeah, yeah, I actually pulling on people that.
Speaker 2: He's like, let me get two shirts, let me get three shirts. Yeah, now you're telling them where's our nigga shirt? Up the track and right, let me up.
Speaker 3: Part of that is your celibacy journey connected to that version of you in any way.
Speaker 2: I never thought of that. That's good.
Speaker 7: Possibly, possibly, I just think it's more right now, just connected to like just from being hurt and just not finding somebody that wants me more than just sex. You know, I meet men all the time, but that's all they want. It's never let me take you out. Let's further this. You know, how was your day to day? It's like, oh what you doing?
Speaker 2: Pull up? Oh make me nut? Oh he's sending his dick. Oh look at this? Yeah random? Yeah, how are you finding these news? Where's what's your date? Where's your app?
Speaker 5: Or is it just outside?
Speaker 2: So it used to be on the apps?
Speaker 7: Somebody's like, oh gosh, just from being out some of my friends friends like just stuff like that.
Speaker 2: What about you? How do you find how do you date? Are you on the infamous grinder?
Speaker 6: You know what I used to I used to only date wealthy man. I had a sugar daddy for almost seven years. I think passed away.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, I really don't have social media.
Speaker 6: Left him. You know, he really changed my life. No, really, he taught me how to I don't have to value my body because I was at escort before him, I would go on dates with men for money. And I said, with a couple of men for money, yes, But as soon as I met him, I didn't have to do any of that. And so I was leaning on him for so long where I didn't know independency, you know. So he's taught me that, like, you gotta be independent.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give you this.
Speaker 2: This is this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he gave me a lot of money, you know. He gave me my first apartment in LA lived there for a long time. But I did learn a lot about myself then that I can overcome, you know, that lifestyle by you know, taking a chance. And I did that by becoming independent. I had no choice.
Speaker 2: I would say it was not enough for you to do.
Speaker 6: I could. I could have went onto the sugar added viobe, going back to Beverly Hills, you know, but I'm a grown man. I'm thirty one years old. Okay. So it feels so good to be independent, pay my own bills, make my own money, like it really it made me feel good. But I also was grateful for that lifestyle because people can't say that they had somebody paid the rent for seven years.
Speaker 2: Seven years.
Speaker 5: So you said you went to Beverly Hills, and then what Beverly Hills?
Speaker 3: Like where in Beverly Hills A specific place like Wally's.
Speaker 6: Go to Crags. I like to go on vacation this morning if you're in calabas I love the.
Speaker 3: The Chatau was legendary for those interactions since.
Speaker 5: That's my mom.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is it so popping?
Speaker 6: Like used to the bel Air Hotel, the one the bel Air bell A.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't think God intended on me to be a sugar baby, like I really tried, Like God was just like not in this lifetime, bitch, because old men love me, love me. But getting the money a little more complicated. I'm too nice. I'm like, no, it's okay.
Speaker 6: And I used to teach people. That's how I kind of blew up on YouTube. I teach people how to get sugar daddies all over the world. Oh so you're video me yes, people will send me pictures of like their pay souls, different from different countries. I promise you. Yeah, I was getting them sugardaddi's. I had a Patreon when we had one on one consultation.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, come give us some tips.
Speaker 6: I took all those. And I even was on a sugar daddy show too, So I had to go on a blind date and basically let the blind date know that I had a sugar daddy. It's on YouTube. You can look at it. Yeah, you do it really well. But I you know what, I wasn't proud of that lifestyle. I mean, I'm grateful for the journey. So I privated all of my videos teaching people because people were still watching them and dming me and asking me, and I was tired of hearing about the same the sugar baby show. I'm not in that sugar Baby. It was great, but I'm a grown man now. I've changed them different, So I don't want to be in that, you know, I don't want to be reminded every day that the sugar sugart.
Speaker 3: But the truth is most young ends if you did it right, you had a sugar daddy.
Speaker 5: You're three like that? Yeah, like you did some whole ship. You probably had a sugar, probably an extrange for some change. I mean maybe I'm speaking just for us. I think bitches and nigga la expensive ship.
Speaker 6: You from here South, you know you don't have to do that. Yeah, you got your family. Look, my family live here. So I did what I needed to do, and I did it well.
Speaker 3: Said, we all need our things we can fall back on. Yes, if anything and the world goes to ship, you know.
Speaker 2: What to do.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, I was someone just sent me out. I made my friend. I just made friends with a friend. But we've been hanging out and she does like she works on the porn set as the makeup artist, so like she's like she's she's not like she's just telling me about the porn bitches, and like she's sending me this this white couple and there they posted their only fans month, like their income. It was like five it was like five hundred and ninety nine thousand dollars December, three hundred thousand dollars in March.
Speaker 2: I said, bitch, okay, if I could guarantee these numbers, I quit.
Speaker 5: Listen, find me only no.
Speaker 2: I thought about some feash think about thinks about porn. I was like, but if I was making that was clearing fact.
Speaker 3: I toast them this time with the intention of taking the photos, but then they didn't really do a good job.
Speaker 2: So I annoying, right right right? What you guys, it's coming. Don't worry.
Speaker 5: It's coming only only.
Speaker 8: In l A.
Speaker 3: Do you consider maybe being a foot model doing only fans podcasting.
Speaker 2: Whatever you're gonna makegainst meet out here. Definitely hustle, I'm not kidding expensive.
Speaker 3: That's because I've thought about this at length, all the different ways that I could use my body for different things.
Speaker 2: Like I just keep using my face in my voice.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm smart, so I don't necessarily have to do that. I was like, I've already toe to some of these sex stories in detailed. I also have to show you my puzzy an animation, a porn animation. People love that animel I kind of like it.
Speaker 2: Creak my boobs bigger, Yeah, Orlando's anime. It goes on.
Speaker 3: Can you what's that those two girls were knowing? The girls a lesbian couple we have on the show. Oh, I don't know if they're doing. Yeah, when they break up, I think that's listen, I want to know. I'm like everybody wants to know.
Speaker 2: I'll take that. I think it's probably knowledge.
Speaker 6: Get updated personally, but I think I'm gonna let her speak out about.
Speaker 2: She doesn't said anything about it.
Speaker 5: Nobody has so aquarious of them. They're so mysterious, being very vague, and I look, I think they deleted each other's ship off the page the second look once because I'm nosy.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have a big coming out and it's going to everyone's crazy kindle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm not as Wenna make some money off the ship.
Speaker 5: Lesbians are so hardcore, like they just like they stay together.
Speaker 3: It's so long, so quick, it's such strong like it's always big and dramatic.
Speaker 5: It's never small and regular.
Speaker 3: Two bitch energies to get two bitches energy together. I'm a former lesbian, right know a lot even too mad.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, hallelujah, got a good.
Speaker 5: Riddance, because yeah, yeah, yeah, but it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Before we get out of here, I would love to play a game called Trigger, and the game Trigger is basically I say a word and then you say the first thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 2: Don't overthink it.
Speaker 3: Just just go for it, and why not too nervous And I'm gonna say a word, and you say what comes to mind, and then you say what comes to mind because it's two of y'all. Okay, I don't want to hear about this demonic shit. Okay, astrology sign hell, well.
Speaker 4: That's what the hell?
Speaker 2: When's your birthday, bitch, Augustin. That makes a lot of.
Speaker 5: A lot of sense.
Speaker 2: What's my shoe?
Speaker 6: Burgo?
Speaker 2: Okay, rgo? I feel like burgole'll go well together.
Speaker 3: According to my demonics, never saw a tarot cards was like and demonic. Once every two years we get someone that sits down and goes, I don't do that, and I'd be like.
Speaker 2: She looked over, she said, my body just kind of I just felt this there. I'm like, oh my god, I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 3: See I could be going to church. And then that part that's when I tune it out. They were like you and your crystals and your terrort calls.
Speaker 9: By, Jesus said, I'm like, Jesus made them anyway, created the he created the bit, you made the deck, He created the crystals, y'all.
Speaker 7: It's deeper and into Surfie'll just worth it.
Speaker 2: They had altars and sages. Listen.
Speaker 3: I took my baby to church and it was it was what was it called baptism day and she had never seen one.
Speaker 2: She was like, what the hell is going on? And I was like, baby, She's like, I want to do it. I was like, babe, are you riding last year?
Speaker 3: I was like, are you ready to have to bring Jesus Christ in your in your life as your Lord and savior.
Speaker 2: She's like, I don't know. Maybe.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, well, let's come here a few more before you start jumping in the back more familiar.
Speaker 2: But as I'm looking at it and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, this looks pretty ritualistic to me. This is pretty witchy, isn't it?
Speaker 8: Just watching the wads crying and ship Okay, the blood.
Speaker 2: Not me, not me, but people.
Speaker 6: I mean the grape and the little cracker.
Speaker 5: I do because I was hungry.
Speaker 2: I like the way.
Speaker 5: School tastes good.
Speaker 6: I like it need to be a little bigger, literally melt.
Speaker 5: They could have put a rick.
Speaker 2: I like how playing it was.
Speaker 5: I hated it.
Speaker 2: I loved it. Taste like paper Canta. Get some chees, yeah, cheese? Did it?
Speaker 5: Make sense.
Speaker 3: It's the muscle, the muscles of okay anyway, that's the trigger.
Speaker 2: That habits anyone whoever thinks first.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm trying to think of I was gonna say, Candy was gonna take that, gonna a while, my girls changed.
Speaker 6: It would be probably masturbation. You do it a lot, Yeah, not every day, but I do it a couple of times a week.
Speaker 2: That's not Jesus Jacob four times. Why that bringing up so much? That's a lot.
Speaker 5: That's light for a man over years.
Speaker 8: I haven't had my whole a while, but three times a week is crazy when you look to see who else is I'm not okay, excuse me.
Speaker 4: A long time.
Speaker 2: I haven't delivered. I got baptized last year.
Speaker 6: Jesus has washed.
Speaker 2: Away that alley eld. I just think that's just you say so.
Speaker 5: You don't play with your whole, You just do the front. I don't notice that seems like a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Wow, they're doing they're getting paid. Oh my god, I just can't even look at you right now.
Speaker 5: All the pleasure.
Speaker 2: Masturbation, yuck, yuck, yum. Every blue moon, we don't have a road toy or I got rid of all my toys and stuff. It's natural God.
Speaker 7: But then still sometime I do use my hand, Not no four times and nothing like that. Maybe once every two months or something.
Speaker 2: How do you feel when you're done? Do you feel nasty? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I don't watch no porn. I just think of like some old ship. I cannot watch no porn.
Speaker 3: Not nasty, Carol. We have to talk after this, anybody.
Speaker 6: Religion, love, Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that. Love language for Hallelujah, love language. Food.
Speaker 7: I like affection, deal breaker, cheating, lying, cannabis, hi, mushrooms, scared, like to eat, toxic.
Speaker 6: Trait, overthinking, judging.
Speaker 3: I feel like those are both of mine. Favorite sex position from the back?
Speaker 6: What is the one when you're on the.
Speaker 3: Side lazy late lazy ladies, lazy lad Yeah, okay, turn on.
Speaker 6: Kissing kissing, turn off fingering?
Speaker 2: Abuse?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate that. Not mean it's gonna be. It depends what we're talking about. Actually, let me take that back. Pussy what yeah, dick?
Speaker 7: Arm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, warm and high. All I heard was arm Okay?
Speaker 10: Oh ho.
Speaker 6: It used to be Lee.
Speaker 3: Has to be a movement like there used to be a hobe and now you want to be holy? Hab Boo boo book camp Jo Camp. It used to be a hobe and now you want to be Holly.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pray for you. It's a prayer circle.
Speaker 6: Motherhood art beautiful.
Speaker 2: Do you want to have kids?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: No, but you.
Speaker 6: Know not the word that be living. But I love my nieces and my nephew.
Speaker 2: Favorite food, magazeesey food, porn love, porn? Oh no, porn corner.
Speaker 5: What if you the one time you watch porn a little bit? What category was it?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 6: Hardcore?
Speaker 5: Okay, so we go to none to hardcore?
Speaker 3: That might be yeah, okay, that's because I'm sure you're gonna watch it should be hardcore.
Speaker 6: What you don't watch it to make do you not watch you to make yourself feel good about master?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I just you're not supposed to watch porn. You're not touch yourself.
Speaker 7: So then if I already touch myself, am already doing wrong? Why supported thinking about?
Speaker 2: Why can't you touch yourself with your body? What is it?
Speaker 5: What did they tell you?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's just something about you know that, and then being modest and all kinds. It's a lot. It's a lot that go in. You could be modest and still be about it like, okay, we do.
Speaker 6: We will have anxiety.
Speaker 2: That puss like, well.
Speaker 11: It is wrong, Mama, touch me please, hello, I'm over here, down here, look down, don't don't put your phone on vibry.
Speaker 2: To put them to your legs. Child, listen, listen, okay, biggest accomplishment.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: Look, you know what. It's so funny whenever I ask people that one, it takes on a second. Yeah. Is accomplishments still being here? Okay at this point? Yeah, day by day? What praise the most side? For real? I believe that this got tarot cards on movie.
Speaker 5: We don't believe it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said to church, I'm sorry I took my baby there.
Speaker 2: She was like she was allowed to get baptized though, had she got to be able to answer some questions? Pet peeve smacking smacking like mm hmm hm turn off.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm. Broke mentality, m too aggressive, celebrity crush.
Speaker 2: What's my boy name? I like him? Who shimmy, it's make a movie babbing m hm hm oh is he a person? L O E s h I m m y O. We sound like moms can't cantle.
Speaker 5: Huh No, that's that's not it. That's a Riberry spell again.
Speaker 2: L o E space s h I m m y lo simmy, let me see.
Speaker 5: I'm looking.
Speaker 2: I'm lonky. What about you?
Speaker 6: Probably Michael Straighthan okay, okay, you think.
Speaker 4: You like that gap?
Speaker 5: That is so he look kindos like my tax and that's very specific.
Speaker 2: Say some weird ship a few times.
Speaker 6: Stock. He's muscle, he's tall. His lap, yeah, he is a big hands.
Speaker 4: Never thought about this at all.
Speaker 6: His lap, his chest, I like a good chest.
Speaker 2: I can I love a chest, his hand a bird.
Speaker 7: Sorry, the internet, my man, the internet is tripping.
Speaker 2: See if I can look at exactly what you think about when you're hell bright. She listened to his music. That's not a good one. Let me see, let me see, okay, okay, I can tell you ship. See it in his eyes. Oh yeah, like a ship nigga. I do know he's waiting to disrespect you. He way just break your heart. And like, I'm real skinny. I love a skinny man.
Speaker 5: Really do you think they have larger penis?
Speaker 2: And then I'm big, so I just like a skinny nigga. I don't know, Oh girl, mm hmmm, you're gonna have to stay celibate for a while. This show type, we don't have to trouble like Kevin Gates. What the he's toxic?
Speaker 5: He's toxic.
Speaker 7: Oh if you think, if you don't think it's I think he's attractive like that body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like, yes, I'm not into kiddy niggas, but that skinny niggas, I'll get it.
Speaker 2: Man styles.
Speaker 3: Okay, last question, that's advice you ever got.
Speaker 6: Oh, keep going what they be saying.
Speaker 2: Don't expect too much out of people.
Speaker 6: Don't expect too much people leads to disappointment, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's a good trust yourself. Okay, Well that leads us to a segment on our show, Love to call horror.
Speaker 5: Story no way actually gets have affirmation.
Speaker 2: Oh affirmation Yes for the people.
Speaker 7: It's not like too positive because like I don't get up and just be like, oh, you're amazing, you're great, You're.
Speaker 2: Not whatever it is, whatever it is, it is, what it is, It is what it is because you're affirming a mindset of exception.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, And that helps me to move on and to keep pushing like it is what it is, it happened, and look what we're gonna do we stay here.
Speaker 2: We're gonna pivot detachments exact acceptance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's mine, that's mine. It's possible. It's possible. Got to make it happen. It's possible.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start saying other people, do you want to go out tonight? Erica, It's possible. It's possible.
Speaker 2: It's not a no, it's not because I just be lying, but also it's possible.
Speaker 5: I'm not going nowhere.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I don't like your time.
Speaker 5: I hate being for like no because I have intentions of kind of going. But then I'm like, it's downtown, that's far a partners close to you, it's not close enough.
Speaker 2: Hollywood. Hollywood is likely. I'm gonna get there. Four songs. Bitch, No, No, Bitch. I lived like forty fifty.
Speaker 3: Album minutes away from all civilizations, so damn it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you have a horror story that you'd like to share? Anybody have any hotel because it can be from the past. You've never been a whore.
Speaker 6: I had a horse story.
Speaker 2: I don't have a horse story though, I just have like regular sex like you have a horse.
Speaker 7: I mean that car ship was kind of horse all my little stories is like fucking the car.
Speaker 2: Okay, majority of you a carfucker. Now you're a car crashed that beach that I got busy and that have a big back the car, what's going on? What's what? What's what's the car means? Not for real? And then always about you.
Speaker 7: I kind of want people to see you a little bit. No, I got ship, you said, I like, right, you ain't come to my house. So this is where exactly, let's make it happen.
Speaker 2: You want to roll. You ain't paying for it me neither.
Speaker 5: Come on, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: I fed, and I said, oh, Bennis Beach. You know those bathrooms, those big bathroom stalls got the beach, not on the beach, but like in the bathrooms a long time ago of the beach.
Speaker 2: They at the beach without a silver sitting there. Yeah, I was wanted to confirm the beach. No, lord, shake up.
Speaker 4: Now I have a wife.
Speaker 6: It only had to be. It has to be a white.
Speaker 3: Wasn't balanced because there was no two balloonated.
Speaker 2: People would be in there.
Speaker 6: I had a ball.
Speaker 2: Just wading down. First, it's your hardest, your knees.
Speaker 5: How long were you in there?
Speaker 2: Were all doing?
Speaker 3: What were you all doing before that? Did Were you all on the beach? No, we were like, were all having like a beach moment that leg you to that specific bathroom or like.
Speaker 6: Well he was surfing with his friends that they were having like what is it call when you go with your friends? Not a picnic something like that. Yeah, it was like a bonfire. But during the dance it got weird, and so me and my friends were there and me and him just kind of started talking and then we walked into the bathroom. Yeah. I was like twenty four at the time. I was in my Kobe year. Oh it was shot, made.
Speaker 5: It in bad. I'm gonna be story with Kobe.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: All mixed Kobe with your.
Speaker 2: Breathroom background stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least stand up, babe.
Speaker 2: At least.
Speaker 6: I did a lot in that bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, he needed to get it done. It sounds like a level ten hoary to me. It's very level ten. Have you put towels down?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he had.
Speaker 2: Towels, he was surfing, he was prepared.
Speaker 6: You guys have a horse story.
Speaker 2: I don't have any recent horse stories.
Speaker 5: I'm getting horrid out all the time from my man. It's such a blur now I just gotta get it.
Speaker 6: Ain't that a blessing?
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 5: It's truly a blessing to like get sleded out by your husband and like just do all the things no limits, because it's like, why would I have limits. I've married you, so.
Speaker 7: Don't get bored or the sign person. It's not always cheat. I can't standing with the sign Parsons too long. No, no, I know because it's like my friend. I could be like, oh, look at I can be honest, but for the most part, you know what it is, it's like verified, I've verified guaranteed dick.
Speaker 5: You know, like when you go out into the world, you gotta like guess and then like it's disappointing to turn their pants down and I'm like I'm sick, I gotta go or there already just do it because you're like, fuck, I feel bad. And then it's like then you feel bad because you can get this mediocre dick.
Speaker 2: So I just like past that.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, now even when we're like talking, someone invite us to like a sex party, and I was like, show me a pictures of people are gonna be there.
Speaker 5: I'm like, we're gonna be the most attractive people there. That sounds scary, like I don't want to cool.
Speaker 4: I know this dick.
Speaker 2: This dick does what it needs to do. Talk dirty.
Speaker 5: We could roll play, you know, we could be different people.
Speaker 2: But I don't even really get bored of it. No, you do.
Speaker 5: I get bored of you have any horries.
Speaker 3: I don't have any horries I have. I mean, my sex is amazing, but it's not like we're fucking in sex parties at the moment. I've had a heavy season of horror stories and I feel like I'm in my sensual Vanilla sex era.
Speaker 5: That's Central Vanila by holes for you.
Speaker 3: I mean, my man doesn't really do the booty holes we're trying to. I'm going to work up to that.
Speaker 5: He told, you know, you're the one trying to get the booty I don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask him for it because I'm not like in this. I don't really want my booty hole played with at the moment, but I told him at some point we should try that.
Speaker 2: Well, you switch it up, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys do have the clit know that.
Speaker 2: I think that's yes.
Speaker 3: And actually, when I did have anal sex with Ta Lumbe the big African man.
Speaker 2: That was I think how I relaxed.
Speaker 5: Lit and the butthole.
Speaker 2: It's very important. It's the combo.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna need hard drugs.
Speaker 2: No you don't, that's.
Speaker 6: Taste out of.
Speaker 2: Do you do the poppers?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Not doing sex? I do them for fun like in the club.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't need not the joy in your face. I think that.
Speaker 5: Actually, I mean that this has been lovely. We've got to know.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all. Thank y'all for coming out of you guys' journey. By the way, thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: Guys, are doing it, keep going it and like you guys are hilarious and funny, and I'm proud.
Speaker 2: Of you too.
Speaker 3: I just love being in the space with other people of like you know, we'd be living our lives on the internet. We'd be talking our ship on the internet, and sometimes it feels like lonely, like am I the only ones shit? So when we meet other people that are sharers and open like us, it feels really good, especially us black people making our money and doing our things in the space. Pay us more money, pay us more money, brands, Number.
Speaker 5: One creators and the deal.
Speaker 6: But like immediately.
Speaker 3: We feen really like blessed to like meet people in the space that have been very gracious that not having g g gee yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Word haven't gate kept get kept. So we have to get you guys on just this podcast and let's go. We would love to let's bring us on to key k Oh.
Speaker 5: Wait, you guys not Amber.
Speaker 3: Amber thinks we're demonic for having Tarot cards, even though we card.
Speaker 10: Jacob's lovely six of one.
Speaker 5: Let's see that, don't touch it, six of one's I got it. Let's see your close yours.
Speaker 2: This might be for you. Okay, just believe.
Speaker 5: Success, public recognition, progress, self confidence. It says the system once appears when you have reached an important milestone or achieved a significant goal, and you're confident, self assured, and successful. You harness your strengths and talents to bring a happy outcome in your endeavors and made it through the chaos of the five of wands, minimizing your distractions and focusing on the task at hand. This is kind of like you, Amber, I don't know you are minimizing the distractions you celibate. Yes, there were challenges along the way, like Facebook dating, but you overcame them by concentrating your energies on the right target. The six and one suggest that not only have you achieved your goals, but you are receiving public acknowledgment for your efforts. You may have recently received an award, a claim, a recognition, a live show from your peers, or for your work. It may even be just a pat on the back, but this attention is a big boost to your confidence and gives you the strength to continue your endeavors. It encourages you to put yourself out there and be proud of what you have achieved. Shout out to your success. Wait, shout your success from the rooftop, and set it all there for others to see and cheer you on. Be open to receiving love and support from your biggest cheerleaders who are energized by seeing you succeed.
Speaker 6: Now is your time to sh I love that accurate very.
Speaker 3: Very not demonic, very Yeah, positivity, positi Where can our people find y'all?
Speaker 6: You can find us at just as podcast There's no U and just jst us podcast on all platforms. Watch your podcasts amazing, my girl Amber has an event coming out, I have.
Speaker 7: A workout even Simon working out. Oh yeah, people hit me up like I want to work out with you and son get a lot of a lot of plus sized girls and say I'm scared to go to the gym, So I'm just gonna have some little small space.
Speaker 2: Amazing. Yes, on April twenty fifth, So yeah, it'll be posted. It's really cool in l Okay cool for Florence. About Florence. Yeah, we're from the valley, but we're from here. Y'all free, come on down.
Speaker 6: We also have two live shows, one in Atlanta on May eleventh and one in Houston June eleventh.
Speaker 7: Yes, how do y'all look like doing live showst Hey it I don't like even in front of people.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how you could do it like in the comfort of your own home, but when there's an audience to get.
Speaker 2: Oh my god what every time it's our second one, I just sit there like.
Speaker 5: They probably you don't get like after the first ten minutes, you don't get into it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm ready to go the whole time, like, okay, come on for you more minutes. But y'all just be talking right. No, Jack, he was on the floor, he kissing people in.
Speaker 8: The audio, doing all kissing babies, and he's rolling around and he dancing all this extra.
Speaker 2: I'm like, keep it up, Jacob.
Speaker 6: People are paying money for experience.
Speaker 2: Baby. I want them to say I want to come back exactly. So I let him handle that. I just sit back like this.
Speaker 3: Oh we did a outfit changes, we did, lingerine in the back, got a stripper, we did, we did every time for look, I'm gonna I want to do my homegirl wanted to sit there.
Speaker 2: You ain't throw nobody. You go to be like I thought, the money don't dance on me. But I throw the money. But don't put your hands no world.
Speaker 5: Ever, it's anti coucie. She is not with lesbian ship but back.
Speaker 2: In because I used to be. But then that's just against smart. You know you do you be messing just before back in the day. Hated it. Well, I didn't hate it. I just hated it. Now I feel so bad, girl, get over. Everybody looks a little coochie.
Speaker 6: Have you looked never looked it. I dipped it in and dipped it right on.
Speaker 2: You just dipped in and you're like, no, no, he said his first time, what happened to you?
Speaker 6: I got an affection I was not interrection, guys, we're.
Speaker 3: Not from the infectious TV from the one day for me and oh my traumatizing.
Speaker 6: And I only did it because my cousins were there and my my friend kind of did a train on the girl and I wanted to pood it.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I'm not gay, I'm my colleagues.
Speaker 6: She was a white girl.
Speaker 2: How old were you?
Speaker 6: Luckily we didn't get arrested, because you know, they usually say that, Now.
Speaker 2: You're gonna prove to your cousins. Did they? Did everybody get an STD? Then there was a jam me.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I said, you're gay?
Speaker 2: Stop playing?
Speaker 4: But I stopped playing.
Speaker 2: Are you sure they didn't lie? They didn't get it?
Speaker 6: I don't know what they didn't tell me, but I know I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 6: Yes, yo, oh my god. On that note, say I did it once?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 5: Well he did it, you know, yeah, give it a.
Speaker 2: Remember you try black couchie, no couchie.
Speaker 6: I just called it a skunk. I've been getting dragged all morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you talk about but Johnna smelled like skunk and all that and the like. So what is that, bro? You don't even be knowing. You're just talking gay boys we're talking about.
Speaker 6: I was talking about a situation where my two well, well my homegirl was sucking a girl inside are the hotel room and I woke up to them sucking and I smelled it.
Speaker 3: Well, one of them must have had an imbalance. Well, God is really traumatizing you with the pussy thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know why or what. You're not intended to be with you.
Speaker 5: You're just staying far away like rough rough understood.
Speaker 6: I will do a stud I always say that, but I want them to being me over with this strap. You always they need to be like a young man type of girl's prototype muscles.
Speaker 2: Feel she got a muscles, but.
Speaker 6: They can't my own. Keep your mouth shut.
Speaker 5: But it was like, yeah, nigga, give me, give me that pussy.
Speaker 2: What it's like, Yeah, so there's no doesn't want their pussy. I'm not eating.
Speaker 6: I don't like the way pussy looks. I don't want to look at it. Torap, I'm gonna turn around.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, okay.
Speaker 3: I feel like like's not gayboy did not the pussy.
Speaker 5: When I went to that gay sex party, I was like naked.
Speaker 6: They were like, I never feel I don't my friends gettingnaked around me. I don't mind that. I can look at the body, but oh it's beautiful. Yeah, but sexually it's not gonna make my day. I'm not gonna jump.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna You couldn't be straight for pay No, damn, that is.
Speaker 6: Many conversation a little kiss because I kiss the grout the live show.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting my kissing anybody.
Speaker 5: It's just I got talked to make out to anybody actually.
Speaker 2: Was and that you didn't know who that was that came kiss me. It was technically you be careful with the live shows that they don't.
Speaker 5: They won't pank you.
Speaker 3: Get because then I'm on the spot and you want to kiss, and now I feel like I have to bring the heat. And now we're making out, and now I'm like, why kind of put her on the spot?
Speaker 6: I said, truth her there, she said there. I said, I dare you to kiss me. I initiated.
Speaker 2: She could see what I say. I let him do whatever.
Speaker 7: It like, you know you can get HIV from kissing in the crowd is like, I'm like, well, I just have to let you guys, now you cannot get h I saw a story.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean I know that I'm negative. I don't know her status, but.
Speaker 5: I think you're fine.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's okay, but you don't have to put that out there. You know he has trauma around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's gonna be the clinic tomorrow to excuse me, doctor my mouth.
Speaker 6: To ain't nobody perfect question. We're going to redrinking and turn it up on Sunday, so Christian. But Lord said you can drink, just don't get wrong, okay, and you get drunk. No, you're judgment I'm judging me all the way around.
Speaker 2: I'm not drunk. Why don't you get the car with a drunk? We all do multiple We all have you. We all have done this anyway, drinking drunk, saying okay, but judge only Jesus.
Speaker 5: You can mass rate however many times a week you want.
Speaker 2: It right now? Matter of fact. No, you're instigated.
Speaker 4: You have so why are you doing right?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Thank you guys so much for coming with your crazy asses. Thank you radicating our crazy asses.
Speaker 5: You guys know where to find us good mom's underscore, bad choices. We are going on retreat like we do every year. So look at the links in the description. Come hang out with your girls and uh like and.
Speaker 3: Subscribe this motherfucking episode because you're not paying to hear this, so you might as well do something something. Come on pay us and clicks thank you. You can follow me on Instagram at watch Erica, me at Nila Underscore map and we'll see you next, tu, lady, I please.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm living it so good. Can't you tell? I went through a drought. That's until I find a well may might have been known earth.
Speaker 8: I used to be broken tail, now got the blues dancer like Beyonce Jasell, throat shot or Pop in this car wearing our voices.
Speaker 12: Patriarchy kept it in the box. To what'spois?
Speaker 8: Women put the p and powers, so what's pointless? They want me to be good, so I mean bad choices. Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom. Gitter's in on, put cannabis in their bath. Bomb walked in Bossu's cap and I blew his cat Boss hot dog. Now I'm immune to the cat. Call herbie and no waisted straight to it like a dollar sign.
Speaker 12: Mother Wren the number when to it, It's like a water.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry you're in in the winter Resential when the summertime, I do what all
Speaker 12: Ain't, no one that needs to run it by