Speaker 1: Well, well, come in y'all, going the way I get tals and saying you a conscious son. Went, I'll be entire high tell.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging and yun ain't come along.
Speaker 1: I think we are in the midst of generational change and we'll see that continue to unfold. I mean, Richard literally sounds like someone who was broken out of the insane asylum. Like you just be all over the place.
Speaker 3: This is gestopo like behavior where plain clothes officers wearing masks are terrorizing immigrants.
Speaker 4: Trado is back in style. Welcome to the revolution, coming.
Speaker 1: Going the way I get tals and saying you a conscious son.
Speaker 4: The New Sean Hennity Show more I'm the scenes, information on breaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number this Friday. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. President Trump wrapping up with Elon Musk at the White House. He's still staying on dose is still continuing. Uh, but Elon is not going to be able to devote as much time as he would would like to. Uh, but he will still be overseeing so much of it. Uh. But the guy's got a million businesses to run and it was only supposed to originally be for one hundred and thirty days. And the DOGE team, while many members, will stay intact and those policies are going to continue to be implemented across every aspect of our government. With the goal of, you know, getting to two trillion dollars in waste, fraud, abuse and corruption. They've gotten one hundreds of billions of dollars. And it's really it was kind of sad to me. And I'm watching Elon and I've gotten to meet him now a couple number of times. I met him like three or four times now, and the guy's absolutely brilliant. He's he's somebody that you just you sit there and you want to listen and learn from and his he does not think like the rest of us. He's on this whole other level, this whole other plane, and it's fascinating to watch. And you see it in his work as Boring Company, for example. We don't really talk about that. In his ability to build tunnels and do it cheaply and get it done. I mean, you know, look look at the Second Avenue subway system in New York. How many how many decades and billions of dollars have they wasted on that project. Remember it's like Second Avenue Subway. Yeah, I remember how much money they've been spending on that.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you something, I love that subway saves my life. Life.
Speaker 1: Oh well, weren't they supposed to extend it? And they still haven't gotten done, just like every other I think it took thirty some odd years. And somebody told me although I think they recently finished Laguadi Airport. That airport my entire adult life was under construction and you could move.
Speaker 2: But it's still filled with lazy people. So it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, I mean, I just thankfully I don't have to fly through it anymore, Thank goodness. I don't want to go near it. I just think, though, I mean, why would anybody want to do what Elon Musk was trying to do and has been and frankly very successful and accomplishing a lot and getting us on the right track. And if we followed through on his example this country, imagine cutting out stop robbing from our kids and balancing our budget and eliminating government waste, brought an abuse and corruption. I mean, just what we found a usaide alone was unbelievable. You know, he leaves having found at least two hundred billion dollars, but every department is in the process. Remember, after the one big beautiful bill, then Republicans will have to almost immediately begin the process of returning to regular order, and that means getting a budget together by October first, when the fiscal year begins. I hope they accomplished that. I hope they begin the process of getting that budget in balance because it's critical and we got to stop robin from our kids and grandkids. I think what the President's been able to set up financially for the country is pretty phenomenal, and it is it's transformational in so many different ways. You know, nobody gives the president credit that, you know. I know there's a lot of talk about tariffs, and I would like to see more tariff deals done. And the President did point out today that China's already broken the tariff agreement that they had with the US, and he said he made a fast deal with China to save them from what I thought was going to be a very bad situation. And because of this de everything quickly stabilized. China got back to business as usual. Everybody was happy. It was good news. And then he said the bad news is China, perhaps not surprisingly to some, has totally violated their agreement with us. So much for being missed a nice guy, he said, It's not immediately clear what agreement was broken, but I mean Scott Bessant, you know, was the one that broke that news after one long weekend. Now, the Chinese need access to our markets. That's not going to change. They were experiencing a lot of turmoil in terms of their economy, and so I do believe that will force them back to the table. It was even unrest in many cities in China's people were being laid off and they're not being paid well to begin with. But nobody gave Donald Trump credit. I mean, all the foundational pieces for the greatest economy, or the Golden Age as he calls it, are in place, but he doesn't. Nobody, nobody really ever talks about it. We have ten trillion dollars in investment commitments over the next four years, and we're going to bring pharmaceutical manufacturing back to America. We're going to start producing semiconductor chips here in America. We're going to have more car plans built right here in America, and foreign car companies are investing in those plants. I mean that that alone is going to create untold millions of high paying career jobs for Americans. You know. Now, the tariffs also took in a whopping twenty five billion dollars last month in April of May. There were record months in terms of tariff money that was brought into our government. But you start with a basic truth, a fundamental truth that is simple, and that is we've been ripped off, and we've allowed countries to rip us off, friend and foe alike. Now you have two choices at that point, you continue to be ripped off and allow countries to rip you off, you stand up for yourself and you say this has got to stop. And I think the President's decision was the right decision. But between the ten trillion in commitments from countries and companies and the rest of his economic plan, including the one big, beautiful bill that will be the largest tax cut in history that will eliminate taxes on tips and overtime and social security, et cetera. It is, you know, it's just going to take a while to get going now. I do believe by the time the midterms come along, the economy's going to be humming because every time conservative principles are put in place on the economy, those principles work. And for the president now to finish with I, in my view, there are really five big deals that need to be done. China is one of them, India is another one, Australia, the EU, and Canada slash Mexico. That'd be six countries if you're counting officially, but I'm counting Canada and Mexico to get other and it's it's and we're and we're instilling those principles. It is. You know, it's a pretty incredible time that we're living in. Is very transformational. Newton and I were talking about this yesterday and he couldn't be more right. The Trump administration has issued merit based hiring guidelines for the federal government. How's that for a change of pace? What a difference an administration can make. They're creating merit based hiring, ending the use of race, sex Religion, Data for Diversity, Equity Inclusion and the Office of Personnel Management release their merit hiring plan and it was sent Thursday to heads and acting heads of departments and agencies. I mean, why shouldn't the best qualified person get the job? Well, they weren't given the same opportunity, not everybody in life. Life is not fair in that sense. But what about the people that work harder in school? What about the people that do those free internships. What about the people that put the time in. I mean, in some cases they end up getting punished for doing it. Now, the Supreme Court has backed Donald Trump on ending Joe Biden's illegal alien parole pipeline. They ruled Friday that the President can move forward with the ending the former president's parole pipeline for illegals while the case makes its way through the unappellate Court. And by the way, we're talking about the legal status of more than five hundred and thirty thousand illegals from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, Venezuela or allowed into the US via a Biden error parole pipeline known as the cchn V program. And following the announcement to non governmental organizations partially funded by Alex and George Soros's Open Society Foundation. They sued the Trump administration. I mean, there's never ending lawsuit. I mean, what the left does, and this is their tactic and strategy, is what they could never run on and win on electorally, and what they could never get done legislatively because the American people would never support it. They go to judge shopping and go to judicial activists. At a minimum, they're just slowing down the president's progress, you know. So now they and the Supreme Court is limiting judges' authority to block infrastructure projects over environmental concerns. Elections have consequences. There is a constitution that we get lectured about all the time. You know, the very people that said democracy is on the ballot, democracy in peril of the very people that for four years covered up Joe Biden's significant cognitive decline. This is the biggest White House presidential scandal in history that we had everybody knowing that you had an incompetent, frankly cognitively incapacitated president. I mean, and then they were going to run for re election. And one guy quoted in this fake Jake Tapper books, saying yeah, we just have to you know, roll them out every once in a while to show proof of life. I mean, fully willing to take the power of the presidency away from him. Pretty unbelievable. Now, we did have this ruling yesterday about you know, the battle over tariffs, and the president rebuked a trio of judges who overturned his tariff agenda. But then immediately thereafter, an appeals court reinstated the president's policy. A federal appeals court has blocked a lower court ruling striking down the president's reciprocal tariffs at the request of the White House, and that is the right decision. That would be, you know, the power of the president, and it really is. You know, these are incredible times that we're living in. I mean, if you can believe he had a federal district judge on Wednesday say that the Trump administration's effort to deport Mahmoud Khalil may be unconstitutional. But I'm sorry, conservative legal experts are not buying. You're not from this country. Why do you think you have constitutional rights? This guy was leading these pro Palestine, anti Israel activists and protests at Columbia University. An immigration judge said he could be deported, but then a US district judge for New Jersey said that the order is likely to be dismissed as unconstitutionally vague. Again, judge shopping judicial activism. You know, Mark Levin wrote a whole book about men in black, and one good thing I saw the Justice Department is telling the American Bar Association they're no longer going to comply with their stupid ratings for judicial nominees. They shouldn't. And frankly, it's about time somebody stood up to the Federalist Society because they have made some awful recommendations. They say they look for originalists for the Supreme Court and other high positions on the court, and they have been wrong way too often for my liking. And there's got to be a different prices to get people that have strong constitutional originalist thinking for our court system. This Biden cover up scandal, I am telling you, And this was right on so many levels. We first pointed it out in twenty nineteen. Now think of all the things that the Democrats and the media legacy media mob have gotten wrong. The list is staggering. And don't think it's by accident. They covered up Joe's cognitive state. They knew better, they lied. They didn't care because they hate Trump. They didn't care that Hillary Clinton paid for the dirty Russian disinformation dossier that ended up being the basis of four FISA applications and warrants that rune Carter Page's life and back toward spying on Donald Trump, the candidate, the transition team, and the President. They ignored the phony valuation of mar A Lago at eighteen million dollars, sorry, over a billion. Ask any realtor in Palm Beach, Florida, and they will tell you it's over a billion. And now it sounds crazy and it is gold. Look on Zillo the price of homes in Palm Beach, It's crazy. They didn't care. They didn't care that Letitia James ran on a Get Trump platform or Alvin Bragg ran on a Get Trump platform. They didn't care about the fact that statute of limitations had run out on a misdemeanor case, and they came up with a novel legal theory to bring up those pony thirty four charges against Donald Trump. The media all they cared about, and the same with Joe Biden. And his cognitive state was protecting Biden and hurting Trump. They didn't care about the five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty. They only cared about the one riot. The media has gotten so much wrong. Now they're paying a price. I noticed that fake Jake Tapper had the lowest ratings he's had in what in like ten fifteen years, and he's got more publicity than he's ever had. But meanwhile, the media got Richard Jewel wrong, they got Duke Lacrosse wrong, they got Uva wrong, they got Ferguson Missouri wrong, Freddie Gray wrong. They get everything wrong, and they never make a correction. And all the scandals involving or so called scandals were Trump because they are corrupt, they're ideological, they're liberal, leftist talk show hosts, and they are not journalists like they claim. And as we roll along eight hundred and nine foot one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Linda, do you agree that this Joe Biden cognitive cover up is the greatest presidential White House scandal in our lifetime? I do, because what people are not really focused on, and they really need to and we're going to get into We're doing a deep dive into this tonight. Is what they don't understand. The president is the commander in chief. And now we had the story come out today damning new evidence and James Comer came out. It was on in the Western Journal that the autopen scandal. There was more activity with that auto pen in the last one hundred days of the Biden administration than in his first three and a half years. The guy used to be able to sign his freaking name and that raises the questions about the pardons that he gave last minute, even to his family. My view him twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program when you need to reach elderly relatives maybe parents, grandparents, and his uncles, whoever it happens to be, well, you can use our new sponsor, Rapid Radio walkie talkies. This is not a toy, this is industrial strength, the real deal, and rapid radios will keep you connected with any aging relatives at the touch of a button. Want to stay in touch with the kids, but you also want to make sure they stay off the Internet. Well you can do it with rapid radios again, touch of a button, and it's just incredible. What about friends, employees? What if there's a natural disaster. The beauty of rapid Radios. They are one hundred percent private. There's no subscription plan ever. You never pay any monthly fee at all. And it is incredible technology. It's on a nationwide lt networking and you know, I'm in Florida, I can talk to somebody in New York or Pennsylvania where Linda is, or we can talk to people out in California, Idaho, Oregon, you name it, Washington State. And it's just great technology. Anyway, everyone's talking about it and saving money because of it. And if you go to rapid radios dot com right now, you'll get sixty percent off free ups shipping. If you had the radio Code Radio twenty five promo Code Radio twenty five, you'll get an extra twenty five bucks off on a free emp pertect action bag, all from Rapid Radios rapid radio dot Com. Now, we're gonna do a lot on this tonight because I think it's the biggest White House presidential scandal in our history. What did they know when did they know it and who was really in charge because it wasn't Joe Biden. I mean, this is as damning as it gets. And that is and I saw this. I forgot. I forgot who wrote this in the Western Journal. I guess James Comer speaking to reporters and this autopen scandal is the real deal. And he stated that they identified individuals effectively doing the work of the president in place of the president, signing the executive orders and pardons via auto pen. What is this autopen thing? I don't get it. I know authors have often used it for a book. They'll they'll do variations of their their handwriting, and people I've always felt that's this in genuous I was given an opportunity in a book to do it, and I just I'm like, I can sign the stupid book. What's a big deal. I mean, if people are nice enough to buy it, I should be I should be grateful that they would want my signature. And I am. By the way, anyway, I remember remember that one year Linda I signed about eighty thousand tip sheets and then they actually insert it as a page in the book. Yeah, you're really fa It took forever. It took one of our.
Speaker 2: Better memories here. It was just so, I mean, you're just.
Speaker 1: Why I did it over my two week vacation on around Christmas. I just literally and then people said, well, your handwriting changed, I'm like, no, my arm was dead tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was at I don't think anything was worse than the day you did the live signing. Not worse, but just overwhelming at the Reagan Library back.
Speaker 1: In the day was my gosh, yeah, but it was fun. I mean, you know what, I'm grateful, you know, but if somebody asked me recently, I was at the at the Florida Panthers game. You know, I love ice hockey. I've always and I can't stand any New York team anymore. I'm done. I'm checked out in New York. I'm a Florida Panthers fan. And this is their third trip to the Stanley Cup and they're going to be playing. It's a rematch with Edmonton and again this year. And that series went seven games last year and they were up three zero. You know how stressful that was for me. It's more stressful than doing the show and talking to you on a daily basis. That could be pretty stressful.
Speaker 2: It's pretty intense.
Speaker 1: So and somebody said, you must not like taking selfies. I'm like, can I ask you a question? And to go sure? I said, what do you do for a business for a living? And he tells me whatever the business he's in. I said, if your customer asked to take a picture, would you take a picture? I mean, anybody that wouldn't take a picture with somebody that's nice enough to want one, I'm like, you're insane. I wouldn't have a job unless people listen to my show or watch my TV show. I'm very grateful. I don't know why people have that attitude. You know, there are people, you know, Frank Sinatra famously told, you know, would curse people out of dask for an autograph or a picture. I'm like, well, why, it makes no sense to me. Anyway, Comer you know was on my show earlier this week, but Anyway also posted on x and revealed that there have been a massive upticks in these pardons and executive orders during Biden's last hundred days. And he said there was an activity in the last one hundred days of the Biden administration more than the first three and a half years. And he said the four staffers that we asked to have have come to come in for transcribed interviews have all lawyered up. He said, there's more activity in the last hundred days of the Biden administration than the first three and a half years of the Biden administration, and that means far more reaching executive orders. Now, I've been told by some of my sources that there are certain traps that have been set by the people they that knew they were leaving to try to make the Trump people look bad. And all I'll tell you is, if some things seem to be going slower, then you might like that may be part of the reason. As a matter of fact, I can confirm it is part of the reason. That is very very real, and one day that will come out. But we've got to ask questions here that I guess we're a little bit uncomfortable with people like I remember the Wall Street Journal, Remember in early June of twenty four they had a story entitled behind closed Doors, Biden shows signs of slipping. Now, we were talking about this as early as twenty nineteen. We went out on a limb. We were widely panned, widely criticized attack for it. And anyway, eventually people started catching up. Wall Street Journal writes this piece in June of twenty twenty four about Biden's slipping, and the reporters buying that story were viciously attacked by by by just speaking up and telling the truth. And then it was not long thereafter that they came up with this term cheap bake videos. And here's where the tough question is gonna comit. Were the people closest to Biden. I know, I'm not supposed to ask this question. Is anyone really going to try and convince me they didn't see it? Or do you believe as I do, that they saw far worse than we ever saw that whenever Joe got in public, we got the best Joe that we were ever gonna get, and it had to be far worse behind the scenes. And that's why I had this small window, what ten to three every day of four and how many days did they call lit at nine am ten am in the morning meeting? You're not gonna see her here from the president again all day? You know, compare that to the speed of Trump. It's unbelievable. But does the word elder abuse seem to be appropriate here? If people knew he was, is that cognitively impaired and not up to the job, and they still were pushing him to run when he could barely get over the finish line and finish his first term and maybe wasn't even in charge at the end. I mean, that's such a massive scandal, unbelievable. Core inflation has fallen to its lowest rate in four years. I guess Wall Street was wrong again. The CPI Consumer Price Index only up point one percent in April, the second month in a row. Consumers got relief from inflation that has plagued the economy throughout the Biden years. And by the way, and it turns out prices are just up two point one percent. Remember Biden inherited one point nine percent and then he took it to nine percent two point one percent? Well, what has the Fed been telling us? Their target is two point zero? Jer Own Powell? Cut rates interest rates immediately you reach your stated goal. There's no earthly reason why you're keeping interest rates this high. Because it's hurt in the economy. It's slowing down home building, it's slowing down the sale of existing homes. What are you doing? You know, this is your favorite inflation gauge, the Fed's favorite inflation gauge, the Consumer Price Index. It's unbelievable America's trade deficit with the rest of the world that has been cut in half. This was in the Wall Street Journal. Most of the media breaking its neck looking the other way this morning stunning Commerce Department report on inflation now plunged under Donald Trump to a four year low. And you probably won't be hearing too much about it, but you know then you have. Thanks to the Trump tariffs, America's trade deficit with the rest of the world has now been cut nearly in half. US trade deficit for good shrank substantially in April's new tariffs weight on imports goods good imports fell twenty percent two hundred and seventy six point one billion, exports rose three point four percent. Well, that's good for American workers, isn't it. And he will get these trade deals done. I'm very confident of that. New Commerce Department numbers show that implation rate under Trump has now dropped to the lowest level in four years. Incomes rose by a healthy zero point eight percent in April. We're doing a lot better already under Donald Trump. Way do we get the big beautiful bill energy dominance going, the tax cuts in place. The ten trillion in committed money is to be spent manufacturing beginning in this country. Treasury Secretary Scott Bessen telling Fox News that he has sympathy for some members of the Senate who want more spending cuts, but the issue can't be solved in a year. They're doing the very best. They're also working under the difficulty of reconciliation, which is hard, but it is I would argue, the most conservative bil I've seen in my life. It's not perfect, and I think they got to get to work right away and take their pen and start slashing as much as possible and move this country towards a balanced budget and stop robbing from our kids and save you know, social Security and Medicaid, and also build the next generation of weaponry. To take a lot of money, we need to get people back to work with high paying career jobs. It's a great way to start. Volkswagon, which is Europe's largest industrial group, said that they will make quote a massive investment in the US. Why are all these countries doing this because of Donald Trump? Why are they doing it also because they want access to our markets. They want to sell you their stuff. That's the reason. And as long as we'd sit back and allow these countries to abuse us, they'd never make these investments. Why should they? And we were stupid enough to allow it to happen. There was an interesting Salon piece out how long how low will Democrats sink before the DNC acts the DNC can't get their own act together, David Hogg saying that he's gonna primary raise millions of dollars in primary incumbents. By the way, Victor Davis Hansen is predicting Schumer's ouster by AOC as political pressures mount, I can see that for sure, one hundred percent. Uh. Jasmine Crockett goes on I guess Jim Acosta fake news. Acosta has a podcast anyway, He had on one of our favorite Democrats. We love Jasmine Crockett on this program. I'm sorry. We love AOC, we love Jasmine Crockett, we love the squad, we love Grandpa Bernie. I mean, that's the face of the Democratic Party. Let everybody hear for them. Did you see Stephen A. Smith. You'd play them all day if you could. Last night on TV, it was pretty funny, but there, you know, and she thinks that the actually believes that Donald Trump will throw her in jail. Nobody wants to throw her in jail. Just talking, and let Michelle Obama keep talking too. Do you hear she was talking about autism may have been caused by older sperm. Did you see that this week? And then a women's reproductive system is not primarily intended for bearing children. Reproductive system. Let's pay attention to the words we're talking about here. Well that's what she said. Anyways, she was having a discussion about where women should go to get proper information. So many men have no idea what women go through, right, well, there are things that men go through that maybe women don't know about exactly. That makes sense, right, Yeah, I'm just that just need to be quiet. We haven't considered you know how it affects a lot of male lawmakers, a lot of male politicians, a lot of male religious leaders. And now they think about the issue of choice as if it's just a about the fetus, the baby. But women's reproductive health is about our life. Well nobody, you know, rape Vin says mother's life. Almost everybody makes out those exceptions and more country is kind of It's called a fetus. It's a fetus.
Speaker 2: But if it was murdered, you know, would be a double homicide.
Speaker 1: It'd be murdered. You have Anthony Wiener's back. He was asked about our women. You know, he equipped that women are crazy about him, despite going to prison and being required to register as a sex offender. Oh sure, my, oh my god, they're crazy about me, he said, women are crazy about me. He's on some podcast and you know. Meanwhile, the sexting saga began more than a decade ago with a lude photo of the married congressman in his underwear was posted on one of Wiener's public social media accounts. Whoopsie Daisy. Remember when Andrew Breitbart took over that that press conference and then we had him on right after that.
Speaker 2: Incredible, That was actually funny.
Speaker 1: He commandeered the whole presser. He just took over the room.
Speaker 2: He kept his phone on so we were able to get him like live while it was happening.
Speaker 1: Oh it was. He was a force of nature. And he and I we once had a big battle. Remember I told this story before, but right part So one day he gives a speech and he uses Linda salty language, very salty language, words I would never use for a woman. Okay, And I called him, I said, how'd you like your speech? He said, the crowd loved it. I said, let me ask you a question. Do you want to be able to have power and influence for just the long term or are you just in this for the short term long term? And then we got into an argument. Well, I said, if you keep if you keep calling women those names, you're never going to be taken seriously. Anyway, he ends up hanging up on me. He didn't call me back, and then after he called me back, we had a night. He hung up on me again, and then he finally called me back and he said, thought about it. You're right. He was a good guy, He really was, and he was gutsy. He was like one of the first people to be out there and be really gutsy. All right, eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. It turns out everything we reported about Russia collusion ended up being right, just like we're right about so many other things. We'll check in with Greg Jared on the other side of this. Why is the Nashville Mayor Freddie O'Connell endangering the lives of ice agents by doxing them, and when is that going to be against the law. Also, Rich Burgess will join us and we'll talk about how good parenting and fatherhood and toxic versus toxic masculinity and what the difference is. You know, Yeah, you can be the head of your household. Oh my gosh, open the door for a woman. Oh, pay for a date. Toxic masculinity straight ahead,