Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: This is episode Halloween, Episode Halloween episode Spooktober.
Speaker 1: We're gonna tell you real quick what we're gonna get into today. But before we do that, sitting to Will's right is dink Is dink aka Delandy Walker. Hekay the meal Today. What we're gonna talk about on this show, We're obviously gonna get into a weekend recap. We're gonna talk spook Tober. We're gonna talk college football NFL. We're gonna talk good, bad, ugly, twisted question, poopious moment presented by dude wife best best best, go ahead, and then we're gonna talk about direct TV overly direct take. But before that, let's talk about the Chevy Silverado. Dude, let me tell you about Chevy Silverado. There are a lot of vehicles out there. There are a lot of choices you can make when you're getting into that that vehicle. If you want to be safe, if you want to look fantastic, and you want to go with the distance on a solid range, you need to look at the ZR two and the ZR two family. Well, you got a zero two don't you, brother do?
Speaker 2: And I love it. It is a phenomenal truck. Right now it's raining, but it doesn't matter. It's snowing, it doesn't matter. It's hot, it doesn't matter, whatever the weather, whatever the environment. The Chevy Silverado ZR two gets it done. Tell me a little bit about the about the family members, and that.
Speaker 1: You want to know what the family members do. The first ever Silverado Heavy Dude of zero two joins the franchise, making Chevy ZR two the only truck brand with a full line of trucks ready for wherever your offered adviser takes you. And I know, I know you know about that multimattic DSSV dampers and the rugged mud terrain tires.
Speaker 2: In the in the all yeah, all the cameras. It's got Nigga for free, bell and whistle. You could imagine. They are all useful. They're not just for fun, They're not just for glitching glamour. This is the real deal, boys.
Speaker 1: It's the real deal. Like the University of Michigan think, do you have a Chevy? Yes you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Actually yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta over there sitting creepy and to Chevy dot Com. And check out the Chevy Serado and the family of Chevy z R two is the official truck of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the Halloween.
Speaker 2: Halloween the finale is officially here in the weather.
Speaker 1: Gary, garyt just goes got in the stands. Boys want to talk about our our costumes? Real hit walk quick? G Are you a UFC champion, brother World champion pound for pound? I am Iron Mike.
Speaker 5: Oh, oh, you're Iron Mike. I'm Iron Mike the American All American Boy, All American Boy, future defeater of Connor McGregor. Absolutely, you play a nice days and you hit back looks scary. We mind need you hit just four off the cage, Yeah, off the top of the boss.
Speaker 6: I am Stanley Alnuts from the movie Holes, phenomenal movie. I got my sploosh right here, body armor, water yep, and I'm digging holes after after we're done.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good, well put together costume.
Speaker 6: Right when we went When I went out this weekend, it was it was a unanimous decision that me and my roommate won.
Speaker 1: You become a little bit of a Nashville social lite. In the past, couple of weeks. Huh.
Speaker 4: I mean I gotta do what you can.
Speaker 2: You're out in them streets, brother, and I appreciate that when Friday hits and that bad signals out.
Speaker 1: Let's talk to your mentor to your left.
Speaker 7: I'm a wizard. I'm a wizard.
Speaker 8: I have my orb here to ponder what life secrets are for you? And uh yeah, yeah, wizards.
Speaker 1: Wizards, JP. I think we all know what you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I don't really need to say much about it. One of the greatest authors of all time. I'm somebody that's inspired me a lot. Jk Rowling Yep, green Eggs and am do you.
Speaker 3: Play with your your tail tail?
Speaker 1: You want to play with it?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 1: In the land before we force you to your mask off? What are you?
Speaker 3: I don't think lost lost brother of Donk. If you know who that is, you'll know. But I've been in Twisted Medal since six years old.
Speaker 2: You know, I think there are they making a movie on oh ship.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm really dude. Twisted Medal was such a game, Dude, They're really a game. Back in the day.
Speaker 4: It's a TV show.
Speaker 1: It's a TV show Medal. Yes, and so Dink is the long lost brother of Donk and Doink was in WWE. You know about Dork because he told me, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Know Donk from WWF. I remember him on the video game on the Second Genesis. Actually, when I was playing it, I was like, Yo, who's this? Who's the clown? Doink the clown? But yeah, he he's a he's a World Wrestling World Wrestling Federation.
Speaker 1: Back when it was WWF.
Speaker 3: And they thought his little brother was the little person he had with him, but it was actually me.
Speaker 2: All right, let's uh, let's talk to the worst best friend a guy could ask for.
Speaker 1: We'll come up to what are you?
Speaker 2: I am a Michigan Wolverine or a Michigan man. After last week has unfolded, I run, run, run, check run.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a run.
Speaker 2: After last week has unfolded, I thought it was a great time to break out. Put to Houston Michigan jersey that they made for me. I got the risk. Coaches on says, look at coach. The other one says, it's either run or pass. I got the little tapoverer asterisk seven and oh Scully, Yeah, I I got the cleats on.
Speaker 1: I'm a Michigan. I'm a Michigan for Yeah, yeah, you should have called me. I would have bought my helmet for you. I didn't want you to know until you saw me. And I saw it. I literally thought to myself, I know, Will's gonna do some bullshit. We past five minutes. Okay, I knew we was gonna do some bullshit.
Speaker 2: That is looking crazy. Well we should dive into right now. College football, Michigan Wolverines, them under them, under absolute heat with all these allegations.
Speaker 1: I think the outside world thinks they're in heat. I don't think there are at all. They you know what happened this weekend? Then boys went out the recks. Those boys went out to skeeeps, they went to the Brown jug. They got good and toasty over the weekend, woke up on Sunday with a hangover, and right now on this Monday, when you guys are watching this Tuesday, they're getting after it, ready to go eight Now. They can care less. They care less about what the outside world is saying.
Speaker 2: If you're a player, you have to you gotta control as you can control. But I'm talking about from the the investigation, the investigation going on, I mean, that's that's a that's a massive scandal. We gotta we gotta get the mask off. People are going to be listening in the cards.
Speaker 1: This is the most scary thing. Look at his face. I gotta I got a picture of Quentin Nelson or Quentin Spain and one of those little we're playing in Chicago and he had one of those things on, just squishing the face big time.
Speaker 3: Just squished right now, quish. It's not that hot in this one. I had other ones that was crazy. I couldn't even remove the face. So that's why I didn't even break it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You got a Hollywood style mask?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is straight up Hollywood. I'm really into this Spootober stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, like really, I.
Speaker 1: Love that you're so into it. What was the number one thing you did in Spootober? And then we will absolutely get into Michigan. I apologize. What was the number one thing you did in Spootober? Mike to your face?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think before I talk. Uh Man, were going too a. We actually about to go to a hunted house tonight, so we haven't been able to do that. I've been ripping and running and doing all types of crazy stuff, But tonight is the night about to go crazy, So I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Which when you go into uh what it's the there's a Devil's Dungeon.
Speaker 4: It's in Madison. The one we're going to is in Madison.
Speaker 1: Oh really, it's like a like a what's it called? Yes, Yes, that's a really good one. The theatrics of that one is really good. But Scary Eyes, Beast House, Devil's Dungeon. And then that one we went to a couple years ago with the Big Three, I know, I don't remember the name, and looked it up and she told me about it on our way back from going to going to Devil's Dungeon, and I was like, that is the place because it's got the movie theater in it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one, yes, with the tattoo shop.
Speaker 1: The tattooso, the movie theater Big Three involved in that one. There's a lady standing out there with an anaconda over her neck too, and that's that messes me up. That's my biggest fear of snakes. Messes me up big time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the big Yeah, the Michael Myers part, I mean those are when you're hitting those that's a lot of fun. But yeah, we went to Devil's Dungeon on Friday, right, that was a good yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh we had a Mitch and g with us too.
Speaker 2: We did a little vlog for it for October, which will be coming out I think today, right, we'll be coming out today, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: Dog. There were a couple of jump scares. I got one early, like right in the beginning, right out of the gate, right out of the gate, because usually I like to like pretend to be scared, so then it like tricks myself into being actually scared. Legit, they just got me from the get go. That was the second time I went to one that month.
Speaker 2: Caught in a just a middle of a scream yelling Taylor like throw a thruster of forward, like I'm out of here self preservation.
Speaker 1: For none of them butt me into the wall. There's a maze at Devil's Dungeon and I'm right right behind Willie pitch Black.
Speaker 2: Like the only lighting we had is Garrett is in the is in the back uh filming it. So you saw a little bit so around like every turn of the maze you could like see a little bit of something like a shadow went by with the dude with the hammer. I'm like, man, they're about to get us at some point, but everybody's like there was nobody with a hammer.
Speaker 1: I oh this we're literally about to get killed.
Speaker 2: You guys are gonna act like I'm delusional seeing like a haunted house guy running around.
Speaker 1: With a hammer. Classic horror movie, classic horror. Well you're always playing, you're always playing around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this dude gets me obviously, and I like jump back and there's like a wall right there because it's small, like you're in.
Speaker 4: This tunnels, yeah around, yes, bro, But they listened to it.
Speaker 3: They kind of listen to see who they want to scare, because you notice they'll kind of go past you sometime, just scared the person who's always screaming.
Speaker 4: So I try to feel like or they get they.
Speaker 2: See who didn't get very scared, and then they'll get patient try to come up behind him like later yeah yeah, then you always got a tip of the cap to the chainsaw at.
Speaker 3: The end, man, just because I don't know if it's real or not. That's the only problem, Like is the ship really Like let this dude start a chainsaw in this place?
Speaker 4: Like I'm like, dude, get away from me. I will knock you out.
Speaker 1: My my buddy that came with us, and he's like, Yo, what if the guy with the chainsaw actually put a chain on it and just attacked us? And literally I'm like, that'd be crazy. It can like how wild massacre. Yeah, he'd go to jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and we be he'd probably kill itself first, you think so yeah.
Speaker 2: If you yeah, master slaughters, I mean you probably want to kill yourself after that, and.
Speaker 3: We probably won't even think. We'll be like, this is fake. This is so real. Y how did they do it?
Speaker 1: How are you playing into that with them? That's unbelievable. He must have been here early. Yeah, dude, spook toe brand. All the tricker treating out there, I feel bad for the people, like the kids that are between seventeen and like really college, because I feel like at that point everyone's thinking all tricker training is not cool. And then that we get to have kids and legit, go out there and relive trick or treating, which is the.
Speaker 2: Best teaching and teaching our kids to do it. Like, I can't wait for Rue. She's gonna be her first time. She's not really gonna she's not gonna know at all, but it's gonna be fun. She's a She's booed from Monsters income Sully charwi is Mike.
Speaker 1: How you say his last name was Awski?
Speaker 2: Yeah, big drop, I mean, but yeah, we got a little family costume thing going on, so it's gonna be fun, like taking around trick or treating.
Speaker 1: I did see it this weekend. It's an awesome The zip up Dad Onesie is truly the move.
Speaker 2: I was gonna wear it on this but I was sweating so badly at that all party where I was like, I can't just be on the bus for an hour and a half, for ninety minutes just sweating my ass, sweating you as I know, it would be funny if I'm just sitting here in the Sully cost the Sully Onesie.
Speaker 1: Just the entire time. I like to saw Steep a whole lot more. No.
Speaker 2: I thought of this last night, honestly, Like I was trying to put like a scouting coach one together, like the dude Connor Stallions or whatever like on the sideline, try to put like the Michigans fit together, and nothing was like readily available in store like what I wanted, like that patented Michigan hat, that hardball and all those boys were and then like the sweater and everything else. But I was like, you know what they did make that Michigan Jersey. I was like, I can rock that. I went to Dix this morning at like ride, went and opened nine o'clock, went in there, spent about one hundred and twenty dollars just on all of this shit. Gotta look at coach either run or pass. It's already asterisk seven and y y, I got the cleats on.
Speaker 3: I feel like you could have got a hardball outfit at at Walmart.
Speaker 1: He could have done that. I could have definitely found the glasses, but the hat.
Speaker 2: It was the sweater that was gonna be the hard part because I was trying to search everywhere, like pick up in stock, pick up, you know, curbside.
Speaker 1: Nobody had like past past sorry he held up the Yeah, he held up. You gotta know what it is, use it to your advantage. But for real, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Let's let's jump into that. I mean, that's that's that's aim. That's massive news. Like I know we're gonna play like I'm gonna do my fun little stuff. I know you're gonna play your boys, a.
Speaker 1: Fun little stuff like you've been You've been pretty over the top about it. You've been pretty over the top. But I got you in my good bed the other we don't worry. What do you mean over the top?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Number one, this is this is one of the biggest college this if if all this is true, this would be one of the biggest scandals in college football history. So it doesn't like whatever team is happening on, like, yeah, you're you're my boy, and it happened to be Michigan, But this is if you don't take, if you don't have you know, all those kind of opinions and fun takes and everything else on the internet, like you're just you're missing out.
Speaker 1: You got to get in on that kind of action. What happened over the past weekend, the developments, Yeah, you know, the boys had a busy weekend. Just more like more of the stories come out.
Speaker 2: So I want to say, I don't know how everything is unfolded throughout the week, but you start off you figure out that this Connor Stallion is this cat who from the age of sixteen wanted to be a Michigan Wolverine coach and realized going to school, he wasn't going to be able to maybe he didn't think he could become a coach, like going through the GA mode of Michigan. So then he ends up going to the Naval Academy becomes a marine, but he's also GA on staff to kind of probably learn the ins and outs of being coached so that way he could bring some to the table once he does go to Michigan. All this time he's getting you know, he's watching TV copies, things that we're all aware of. He's watching all this stuff to provide to show the value that he could bring as a Michigan GA, Like, hey, I'll do whatever it takes, Like this is a guy who was born and wanted to be a Michigan wolverine. Like for the rest of time, they only pay him fifty five thousand dollars, like he's on a small salary. And when he did that, he has this five hundred and fifty to six hundred page Michigan Manifesto, which is biblical by the way, Like that is awesome, but at the same time, like for the story, he has like this six hundred page book that he calls the Michigan Manifesto to show how Michigan's gonna take over college football for like the next fifteen to twenty years, right, Yeah, within so in the last few years, as everybody's learned to know, he's been buying or he's been taking, like whether it's other Michigan Gas or other guys who used to coach with or guys who used to know, he would buy them tickets like on the forty yard line across from every team to all of like the conference games for like the last few years or whatever. It's have been thirty games over with fifteen teams or eleven teams, and basically those people would just hold up their phone and record this sideline the entire time, and he would do all of the basically scouting to get all the signals, all of everything dialed in. Like you saw that play with Ohio State where they you know, they looked to the sideline and then everybody the entire sideline knows like, hey, Apaz is.
Speaker 1: Coming to point out. Yeah, they're like pointing up.
Speaker 3: But what's different from them going to a game watching the cause than doing it on a film.
Speaker 4: It's still the same thing. This guy doesn't change.
Speaker 2: You can see that on regular filma I'm with you, and so as this is like unfolded like now things, there's conspiracy. There's some theories coming out there that this dude is so dialed in, like this manifesto is so dialed in that say they potentially lost Ohio State last year, they'd be a one lost Michigan team on the outside looking in along with Clemson, along with Tennessee and other teams that could potentially get into the college football playoff.
Speaker 1: This thing could potentially this is this is allegations. They're having fun right now.
Speaker 2: I'm having fun right now, but allegedly, but allegedly, Michigan then gets in touch with South Carolina South Carolina. This happens the weeks of Tennessee and then the next week Clemson. South Carolina the week before puts up six points on a four loss shitty flo team. The next week they hang sixty plus on Tennessee. Then they go and beat Clemson, who they hadn't beaten. I don't know how long was it was it for you, but I think like a ten year any anyway, they beat Clemson to make sure that they can't get in. And I'm not playing this isn't There are pokes of fun that I could have that I would enjoy having with JP too. But I am just like leaning into all of these theories like that is insane and just big brain competitive awareness going on at the same time, because you gotta respect the links that this that this Connor cat has been willing to go allegedly for Michigan. If all of this stuff is true, that is bad news for Michigan. You just saw Michigan pulled their offer to make Hardball the highest paid coach in college football. They pulled it. They like, he does not have that on the table right now. They're also saying that the NFL. There's some stuff going on, a conversation going on saying that the NFL isn't gonna be his safe haven for after the season, like they might get involved. So just knowing that all these legal aspects are kind of moving right now with the NFL, like how would the NFL get involved? But be like Jim can't leave, just leave Michigan and bounce after a scandal goes down like that like cats, because horriball if your Harball, he Hardball.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, just had absolutely zero clue about this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Harball, in my opinion this all comes out right, you're bouncing over to the NFL. You ain't got time to like Michigan could be looking at something is severe as the death penalty. No, there's no fucking or something similar to a house state where they were not allowed to play in the postseason as early as this year, Like that's almost they can fast track this.
Speaker 1: That won't happen. That's what's up in the air right now.
Speaker 2: So if you're Harball and those things go down, like you ain't got time for that, You're you're gonna go to the big.
Speaker 1: League, right and so you're so you're saying that Harrorball has said they put something in place where Harrball can't bounce, like, hey, we're no, no, they put nothing. I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Then the conversation thing I think is is real right now, Like they pulled this contract to make in the highest paid coaching college football. But the things with the NFL, those are just conversations right now, Like the NFL could step bending bag all this isn't gonna be hardballs like you know, playing b if all this goes down, because you know, if that happens, like it's that's that's a very bad look.
Speaker 1: But the NFL wouldn't do that. Why they they would have zero reason to go to that Pete Carroll essentially did the same exact thing. Or they're paying players just like the SEC does every single year for as long as time. But the PAC twelve and then Big ten starts to do it, and all of a sudden it becomes an issue. That's fair. But Pete Carroll bounced to Seattle in what twenty ten? What I mean you don't think that.
Speaker 2: You don't think that they could be Like, since Pete Carroll got to do it, you don't think Jim Harball could get to do it.
Speaker 1: Man, Literally, all the allegations and all this stuff were coming out about Pete Carroll, and Pete Carroll goes, Okay, I'm gonna go to Seattle. True, Yeah that happened. I will say this.
Speaker 2: I don't think I think this is all gonna come out as a big witch hunt. I don't think this is going to be You can't.
Speaker 1: Buy takes to a game, you can't use the game time app and go get tickets for a game that make That makes zero sense. And it's not that you're gonna if you're gonna scout Tennessee and Clemson, and then you're not gonna scout TCU. An article came out they scouted Clemson and Tennessee, but they didn't scout TCU. Who was another article.
Speaker 2: Another article came out that TCU knew that they did that, and they had some dummy stuff in there so that way they could get him off the college.
Speaker 1: Everyone's just working together. Meanwhile, all these out of Big ten conference guys are like, yeah, we we had thought we fought a c J. Stroud not being a Big Ten guy, he's like, yeah, we thought maybe c J. Stroud just feels bad. You could hear you could hear the saltiness last week on the podcast saying that's one of his biggest regrets is not beating Michigan. Like, of course he's gonna say whatever he's gonna have to do. But CBS four CC, oh, we knew about it. The Big twelve, Oh, we knew about it. That is that's a witch hunt, dude, what do you mean twelve? These are just certain coaches. Yeah, there's we knew about it. But you look at all the coaches in the Big ten. Matt Ruhle literally goes, I don't know anything which you should probably unpack that in a little bit. I don't know anything that's a good ball club. The Minnesota coach doubled down after we spanked Minnesota and said, that's the best football team topp to the bottom in the entire country. And because they were playing Michigan State, and they go, you got to throw that film out the wind goes, no one's Michigan right now. Nobody's missing, no question. Yeah, no one's Michigan. You can do the best team in all of college football. Yeah. Then in the beginning of the year, my boys in the back the media, everyone's saying the Michigan's got the easiest schedule. They shouldn't be ranked number two, they shouldn't bowl a ball. They're not as good as everyone says they are. Now we're seven or zine. We're covering expressive since Jim Harball came back, and that's a whole bunch of problems. Now everybody wants to say, there's a thing all he's been scouted, he's not that good. He crushed at Stanford, he crushes the Niners. Niners, you played with him, I know. So I got a question for you. Do you does knowing Harball knowing the guy he is coming to the locker room throwing and dipping with the boys, talking to the squad. Is he the type of cat that would go and do.
Speaker 3: This, Nah, I just don't see that happening. I really don't see him doing anything like that.
Speaker 1: And I get it.
Speaker 3: I love the guy, but be honest with you, he's not that kind of coach. He got the team. If he know he got a good team, he know he can beat you straight out. I feel like he's so paranoid he'd won, like doing all the trick, the fake dummy calls and all of that stuff, because he always felt like people was watching us.
Speaker 4: We used to go outside of the towns.
Speaker 2: Because edge that every coach looks for is alive and well across the board. But like you're going to these lengths, like yeah, you ultimately you get caught cheating, right, you just get caught cheating. Like everybody speeds and everybody goes two hundred miles an hour. Yeah, yeah, of course, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like reference you're saying, but.
Speaker 4: I don't get a cheat. I don't I get what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so so teams were because most of this is big ten scheduling, right, But big ten teams, Let's look at how they've played when they face the team when they get into the playoffs.
Speaker 1: TCU lost, Georgia lost. They don't beat them.
Speaker 2: Let's look at the year where they have zero fans in the stands COVID, they go two and four. Now that they have this this cat doing the whole manifesto thing and people are allowed to be in stands, like, yes, their record, like all of this stuff isn't just like throwing darts at the wall and hoping to this cast.
Speaker 1: Look up was the guy's name, Stallions. I'm pretty sure he's been a part of the University of Michigan since twenty eighteen. More no, right when Jim first got there. But all the COVID stuff he's talking about, when they weren't playing well, all of a sudden, right when they weren't playing with he didn't have the players because they.
Speaker 10: Didn't because they were also don't have the guys to go by.
Speaker 2: It ticket to the stats they had Brady Hook's recruits. Now he's got guys in, he's got four or five star guys, and he can develop players. Look at the Lady Core four special teams guys, everyone players look at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this give and this is God given. You had to be developed by Bold Polini at College. Dog, you had to be developed, You had to be done.
Speaker 2: You like there were in the phone there, yes you you see, you can't develop players in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Dog became a better football player the longer I.
Speaker 2: Was in the NFL, Taylor, So so you developed more programs then, Like, that's ultimately that's the that's that's development. That's the Also, everybody leaves in the off season and to go develop themselves, but they're outside the team.
Speaker 1: You're talking different coaches. You're talking about a strength conditioning coach. I'm talking about coaches developing players on the field. When you came from Nebraska. Listen, this is not a shot. You were undrafted and you were able through the development you had and the work ethic to get better and stay in the league. For people are saying eight years, people are saying eleven years. We really don't know, but we know it was longer than the average of two years because you had to go through a development stage. Yeah, I get it. If I came to the league, I was a first round draft pick. My first year, I was better my second year than I was my first. I was better my third year than I was on my second. So what are we talking about. That's development, that's learning new techniques, that's being to a certain way. Harball does a phenomenal job of developing these children coming out of high school going to college.
Speaker 2: That's why they're winning these games. That's why they're covering all of these games. You want to be you want to be upset because we put forty five up on Nebraska.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is a person.
Speaker 7: This not a personal attack.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: You're being a bad friend, and we can impact that every single week because things need to get figured out.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about the University of Mission developing players. And you go to a coaching staff, you're right, sorry, the strength staff. Strength staffs in the NFL are not as good as in college. Right or wrong. The reason why everybody leaves and coaches in the NFL strength coaches. They want to keep their guys healthy, so they put them on basic programs to check boxes. Then you can go in the off season. You can go to your excesses, you can go to your IMGs, you can go to your strength coach. You had at Nebraska that was a great developer as well. And yeah, they'll push you to get the things done you want to get done. But to say we're sitting here and not winning games, we're Michigan might set a record this year, truly, if all the juniors leave, it should of the most players drafted by a school in NFL history.
Speaker 4: It probably happened eighteen.
Speaker 1: Look it up. Eighteen and one draft draft and one draft. Eighteen guys are going to be drafted in the NFL if all of them choose to leave. And you're gonna say, oh, we're the only reason why we're putting points up like that is because no one we're looking at signs. People aren't saying that.
Speaker 2: People aren't saying that Harball isn't a good coach, that he can't develop people. That that I when we went and visited and you got to meet the strengths staff and see what those kids get right, Yeah, no one, No one's saying that they can't do those things. You can do those at a high level still be successful. It's the competitive edge of going these lengths of this cheating scandal that's that's being looked at. No one's saying like if they look true, then everything else is false. Like he is a great coach, he is a great developer. All of those guys in Michigan are like, that's why those kids they want to go there. You're still getting recruits, You're still getting developed. Like, yes, they are a product that you do not want to face on Saturdays right now. But it's all of these things that are coming out on how far that they've went to ultimately cheat to do things that are against the rules and the legal aspect of college football. That's what's being looked at, and so that that way they can be punished as soon as this year is just that's what's the cop That's what the conversation.
Speaker 1: Sounds like. Stallion's pay for the ticket.
Speaker 4: Why are they not worried about this?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: So the day came out, so they came out the way before. Before we get into that, dude, if you really want to get an edge on things, the things you need to look at, if you want to hydrate and put your body in the best position possible, you need to go to body armor. Dude, busting with the boys getting body armored by body of they shoot drink body arms because it's the best issue out there, and that is not cheating for a while. But I'm told from sports drinking sport to sports water, body armour keeps you hydrated all day long, whether we're talking or watching even playing sports. Body armor is our go to choice, real hydration, real ingredients, packed to the electraal vitamins and nothing artifactual. Body armor has great tasting flavors like strawberry banana and blue raspberry. The best athletes in the world hydrate with a body armor like Ronald Acuna, Junior, Delaney Walker, Christian McCaffrey, Alex Morgan, Tailorwan and Will Compton. And the latest athlete to join the team is Joe Burrow. Body Armour is available in stores nationwide. Head over to body Armor, to a body armor store on Amazon and get yours today. You can get that if you guys are in high school right now, you're in middle school and you want to start hydrating like the future national champions in college football University of Michigan, I would suggest getting getting the body armor. Let's get back to the show.
Speaker 2: So to answer that question of the Connor Salliens, like why so the date all came out? Connor Sallians deletes all his social media forgets to delete one app?
Speaker 1: What app was it? In memo.
Speaker 2: Shows all the shows, all the transactions, what he wrote on the item line and stuff like that. All I'm saying is there is a lot of smoke at Michigan and it just doesn't look pretty and it sucks.
Speaker 1: Listen, I yes, I enjoy having fun about it.
Speaker 2: Is Nebraska for and one in their last five facing only a Michigan team, Yes, But all I'm saying is there's a lot of smoke around Michigan right now and.
Speaker 3: It could be mers actually is what it is, just trying to distract them. You know when you put them, you put smoke. It's like, let's try to distract they don't want them to be the best team in it. I mean in a college football then because.
Speaker 1: Of Harball off one of the most because the SEC is finally being threatened for the first time in a while, ACC is jumping on it as well, Like there's there's Putin, Putin hacks me, he hacks me on Twitter. At the same week all the stuff starts to come out. You think that's you think that's it. People are against the University of Michigan because they are America's team right now, Russia in.
Speaker 2: The NCAA, or how to get Michigan right now? What's what do you guys think about the theory coming out with you know, South Carolina and getting in bed with Michigan a little bit to take down a very good Tennessee volunteers team last year and also move on to beat Clemson well because they were wearing wristbands for the very first time. They Warren wristbands their entire defense.
Speaker 1: Their entire defense is.
Speaker 2: Wearing wristbands the last two games of the season when they beat Florida and Clemson.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you this is a fun theory to roll with it. Ahead, Jacks, suspect here, Jack, go ahead, what do you have the theory?
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, at the end of the day, there's no room for cheating in football, no matter what level it is, if it's a small sign, ceiling, or if it's whatever.
Speaker 7: So it's really like an integrity part of the game.
Speaker 8: You just hate to see people taking advantage of such a pure thing such as football, especially from what people call the Michigan men.
Speaker 7: You know, you guys stand on this ivory tower of class and you just to see it.
Speaker 8: The Venmos don't lie. Would Why would he be sending a ga Venmo on December thirtieth, the day before y'all?
Speaker 2: Or this?
Speaker 8: Where was he at Ohio State Georgia. She doesn't make sense. Again, I'm just here as a humble wizard.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're going to scout a team that you know you're gonna play, like Georgia, why you waiting to the second to last game versus a team that is built completely different than you are, and make a whole lot of game, say the second last game? This is this is a payment, allegedly a payment for this game right here Ohio State Georgia, which is if they if Michigan would have bet TCU because we couldn't scout them, we would have played. We would have played Georgia.
Speaker 2: Why you waiting till the last weeks when you should have been watching them in September and October.
Speaker 1: If this is actually a real thing, probably were at the very end, Like that's just probably the one game. Like they're thinking they don't got the they got the week before, but they don't got October of the Venmo.
Speaker 3: As you know what I'm saying, It might be in there what they could be getting ass. You know what I mean, as you know exactly, you'll.
Speaker 1: Know what that is right before New Year's to go out get some ass, get some ass. To me, this doesn't add up. This is a big witch hunt. There's not enough proof to look over to look over at signs and point in the air at Ohio State game and say it's a pass. All you have to do is what the same thing the Titans do. You look at tendencies when they're in certain formations, with certain motions, and look at that. Dude, you're probably going to be right eighty percent of the time. Here's the thread.
Speaker 8: He sure has a lot of people paying him for T shirt orders shirt. I'd love to see his bigs that he's running outside business.
Speaker 1: We sell merch every day.
Speaker 7: Why is he scarlett t shirt order? Is a Michigan man selling scarlet gear?
Speaker 1: It's not good? Well, you can't make it. You can't make a certain colored T shirt.
Speaker 7: I'm in their biggest rivalry ever.
Speaker 1: I'm a Michigan man. And what do we sell? Do we sell a house state stuff here? Yeah? We have, I would have it.
Speaker 2: We we did, Yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: It's not a good playoffs, and hey, after Tennessee losses are being the first seed? What do we not sell Bengal stuff? Sometimes you just got to do business, Yeah, got to do business.
Speaker 4: It may.
Speaker 1: It's a businessman, Listen, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But if this man's gonna sell a couple of scarlet T shirts, were gonna hang up the cross for that? Okay, all right? This guy's a marine, all right, I didn't believe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at top of his class, right, marine class.
Speaker 2: And you think a top of a class marine if he was cheating, is not going to delete Venmo you feel me? A thunder page Michigan manifesto of how they're going to dominate the college football landscape over the next crazy.
Speaker 4: Obviously he's crazy.
Speaker 1: Think about this, Delaney.
Speaker 2: If you're the manifesto manifestation, that's what they're doing all it's gonna take his fifty five grand to keep you on staff doing what you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: He speaks things do existence. That's the Michigan Wade. Dude, you gotta be on the field. You got to see it first before you step on that griniron.
Speaker 9: I can't wait till these clips come out and people who are just watching y'all argue and the lady in the mask Taylor has ash catch them in the football.
Speaker 1: So I'll tell you what, ud the line and cheap Tekula wouldn't cheat.
Speaker 9: My favorite thing about that whole thing is they're like, yeah, the defense was wearing wrist pans.
Speaker 1: The defense gave up thirty eight points, I.
Speaker 2: Mean real still on the podium saying that it would help against the offense versus the defense would help them defeat the defense the most, right, you know it would.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, brother, a lot of holes. There's a lot of holes in this right now. There's not a lot.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's not a fully painted picture yet. For us, it's the foundation is painted right now, like we have the outlines is now. Yeah, now it's coloring between the lines.
Speaker 3: It's a good movie.
Speaker 1: Right now. We're watching a good movie. Yeah, that's all it is. Yeah, we're watching a good movie. And that's that's all it's gonna be. Because they're not, dude, there's what two more months off the season, two more months they're gonna go over. They're gonna make a definite decision on all of this before we win the national championship.
Speaker 7: Before y'all even play a ranked opponent, it'll be changing.
Speaker 2: The chances of that are no, because the NCAA takes their sweet ass time on all this stuff. But they're saying it's big enough that the Big Ten Conference, the Big Ten is stepping in to kind of like, yeah.
Speaker 1: The Big they can't. I can't they they can't do nothing?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Because they can't? Because they can't. We can't do nothing. They can't do nothing. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: When we look at we hope you guys don't because we want to. We want to see you guys in the Big Ten championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guarantee that's not the case.
Speaker 8: Brother.
Speaker 1: Wait, I hope to God, I am praying that Nebraska makes it the Big Ten championship. So when we go and we hang fifty this time to zero, then oh, where the signs?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Where's the sign stealing? Now?
Speaker 2: I'll figure it out, don't you worry about that. I'll figure out how to beat us. If y'all beat us. All I know is the way we're playing right now. Protect the football.
Speaker 4: We're good.
Speaker 1: Protect the football. You guys will be all right, you guys are you guys got it? In front of you. We do got our own destiny. It's a good place to be in right now. We do control our There's are four and three, four and two, five and three, five and three. We're eligible going into this. We're bull win this week Michigan State. That's that's the positivity we should be talking about right now, not not friends trying to break down other friends, even though that one friend has done so much for the one friend. I am not trying to break you down like I'm not trying to break you down. That's trying to have some fun conversations. We said here four weeks ago after Michigan dummy Nebraska and Will Goes. I cannot wait for Michigan's downfall. I am praying on Michigan's downfall. And now all of a sudden, we want to have first you want to talk about receipts like I don't need a Veno re seat to know that he's coming at me. Personally, I need to sign to sign, run.
Speaker 3: Run, check the run. You should.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about other college football stuff. Let's have you did you guys watch un l V and Fresno our lock of the week on Bet the Bus. We did it, dude, They were in the low red zone. Number zero, he's gonna be my good bad, the ugly I forget his name. Number zero runs a saucy little out wide open quarterback, puts it right on him. They would have they would have literally tied the game and gone to overtime. But he drops the ball, ends up losing that game. Kid was crying on the sideline. But you don't. UNLV doesn't care about wins where they care about covering. That's it. And they did that for us on bet the bus this week? What was the record? You could go four? We went three hundred or three and three games built for fifty. Yeah, but if you if you look at Louis Locke's overall record, we're dominating. We're dominating right now the whole bus. I mean we're not in three the year we were up. We're up in the green heavy. Yeah. Absolutely, Should we get into the good bad gonna be on that this week? Or isn't me still?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: You lost?
Speaker 1: You went five hundred? Oh I lost? You're back in Yeah? I mean good luck next week?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are the collegeball? I didn't watch the Nebraska Pardue game. What happened there? We won thirty one to seventeen puts on the board.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, still turn the ball o for four times, Like we are the worst turnover team in the country.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's fact.
Speaker 2: I think we are number we are the worst turnover margin team. We're still five and three man.
Speaker 1: Garbage. I mean yeah, bro.
Speaker 2: We were up twenty four to nothing, I think, and then they scored and it got a little like, hey, boys, cut it out.
Speaker 4: We're still starting our quarterback.
Speaker 1: Uh first, no, not Jack, No, put Jeff in. They put Jeff in. They did fumbles and they.
Speaker 3: All fourth to one.
Speaker 1: He runs like a like he a quarterback run. He fumbles, they take it back to the house.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Oh no, No.
Speaker 1: I wanted him to.
Speaker 2: Kind of dice them up about im, like, okay, Jeff gets his chance to come back in you.
Speaker 4: Got a fumble.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They play well, man, They like good. The defense is playing the play. The defense is playing well, bro.
Speaker 1: Like black shirts. Have they earn their black shirts yet?
Speaker 2: I think that they got them before the year started, Like they do more the tradition of like give them out at the end of training camp.
Speaker 1: So they're not hurting anymore.
Speaker 4: Defense is good, Okay, good take it away after.
Speaker 1: Playing some ball. What was the turnovers in the game? What was the turnover minus four?
Speaker 2: Because Nebressa just got one right there and you said he had four two. Maybe we were two then my minus two. I think when I listened to Rule talk about it, I think he said, I guess he said minus. Can you look up the stats here the turnovers that we had compared to them. Yeah, bro, I think on the year we're minus eight or minus nine.
Speaker 3: That's a bad four.
Speaker 2: No, you're still going to be beligible right still five and three? I mean, it's just nuts to who do.
Speaker 1: You all play this week? Michigan State. Oh, that's a dumb. That's a dumb.
Speaker 2: We can't get too high. We can't start believing what I'm saying out there on the internet right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just got to put your head down. Yeah, you released that video on the bench as like, I fucked up. I can't. I can't have us getting high. I can't have us riding highlight.
Speaker 4: Don't. Michigan State got issues too with the last.
Speaker 2: The Michigan State is the Yeah, fucking yeah, they're not a good team right now. They're trying to sell the whole farm for urban Meyer right now, Ye, I think there's no way Urban Maya.
Speaker 1: Goes to Michigan State. There's yeah, there's no way. East Lansing. You got B class. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: You get to go into a pool of talent. Yeah, Michigan State is not that team. I mean erber myyer' is a scumback, there's no question about it.
Speaker 1: But he can cook the ball. You can brainwas some kids and cook the ball, right, yeah, no question. And the students say Urban Meyer, legit goes to Michigan State. The big tens should be a little nervous next three years what he said? He said, and the students.
Speaker 2: How many how many turnovers if you look up them?
Speaker 7: And two interceptions?
Speaker 2: We interceptions? Or did we get two interceptions? I don't think we threw too big?
Speaker 7: Y'all had interceptions?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got to.
Speaker 1: I think we're a minus to the game either way. We were bad.
Speaker 2: We we legitimately it's like, guys, we've got to take care of the fucking rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, harbor. Do you see how many yards he had? Was that one hundred and something? So the last one hundred and twenty two yards off six completions. Yeah, he's throwing some bombs. He's winning on fifty balls now like times, so we can run the rock the last two weeks. This week against Purdue, we received the ball fumble, they hit the ball.
Speaker 2: Last week we're playing Northwestern. First, play the game. We throw pick the Northwestern both times. I'm like, guys, I say it every week. We need to play defense first. We I love those decisions by the guys, just giving him the ball to start the game.
Speaker 1: Give the the ball both halves. This is the week. Yeah, we need to put together you know.
Speaker 2: Four quarters, four good quarters or complimentary football. And Jeff Simms, he should not step on the field again, right. I don't want to put that on the man. Dude, I don't want to put that on my man.
Speaker 3: Oh I knows.
Speaker 2: We got to play good against Michigan State because Wisconsin or what's Maryland? Maryland now is bleeding. Maryland is not the team that we thought that they were going to be. Like they lost their spirit. Yeah, State brooked their spirit. They've lost Illinois, They've lost the Northwestern, right, and so we can we Maryland is a very beatable team. Wisconsin makes me a little nervous, but their backup quarterback, he's not that good.
Speaker 1: Although they did cover in uh against the State this weekend. I know that kind of killed me. Yeahhio State and Ohio State is not that good of a ball club because I feel like I bet the bus, I bet Aha State, because I feel like their their eyes on the prize of going in playing Michigan. It's very clear to me that they are they're happy. It was just beating Penn State this year. They're They're not the ball club they claim to be right now because Penn State, I thought they were having a little struggles too, weren't they. Penn State didn't look that tough against him. Man, who are the Indiana?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was tight for a minute, right, they were the whole game Indiana. Yeah, it's not a good team. Oh, it's not a good team. Really.
Speaker 2: We just need Michigan to a bunch of frauds. They were in my bad home. And then also the game Cocks man.
Speaker 3: Dick Kansas just be somebody too though.
Speaker 1: Oklahoma I was seven in the country.
Speaker 2: I know you're you're a fan, so you're like, oh, you don't understand the game Cock fandom. But going into this year, I would say this is a below expectation yes, type year.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, y'all all keep up with Carolina football. So like you don't know what happened in the offseason, you don't know what happened. First week, we're out four starting offensive linemen, three guys transferred. One is Oregon's best defensive end, the other is Florida State's arguably their best weapon, and the other one is usc starting running back.
Speaker 4: So they left in the portal list they pretty much left in the portal. They left in the.
Speaker 1: Portal Nebraska down.
Speaker 2: There are two top running backs to the year to their best offensive linemen, and their top two receivers. And we have a receiver room that is just it's us.
Speaker 9: Right, And our opponents record that we've lost to is like thirty five and seven.
Speaker 1: I mean we're playing tough opponents. Really, Oh yeah, that's the next stage of our Listen. We've evolved. We evolved.
Speaker 2: Look who you guys are playing, Listen. I'm say what you want about that. I don't give a ship. We've been fighting to be a team that's like, oh, lookal who you guys are playing. We were those teams of look who you guys are playing in many years past. Now we're winning games and again, people are gonna come at the top dog every.
Speaker 1: Week weekend're coming to that Michigan right now perfectly. If anybody is coming at Nebraska five, you.
Speaker 3: Are what you mean?
Speaker 1: Who how came at our You just came at our record?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 9: Opponent's record because you're trying to play this comparison game.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is we're down, guys to everybody's hurt this time of year. Everybody's losing guys. Nobody's one hundred percent Michigan. We have.
Speaker 1: They're all healthy football. Yeahah, in general, it's like we got dings. Well, we don't got guys highline right.
Speaker 4: Now, Central Missouri healthy. Baby.
Speaker 3: You know, hey, you went back for going back? Baby?
Speaker 1: How was that this weekend?
Speaker 3: No, I'm going back coming up November fourth. This uh is the game My mules, my jennies. If y'all don't know what a Jenny is, that's the female mule. Sorry, okay, her female meal.
Speaker 4: Did y'all know that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so shout out to them too. You feel me?
Speaker 1: How's the record right now?
Speaker 4: The only lost one game so far, So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We love that championship next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, South Carolina, I would say, I mean, you say we don't follow South Carolina. We were literally there during the spring and we we talked to we talked, we talked to a rattler and.
Speaker 2: Juice to your point, like we hurt. Yeahs and you guys, I think I lost your next stop receivers over.
Speaker 1: The week who was leading the country and receiving. But I feel you. I do feel you.
Speaker 2: But like there's a part of me the roots for the game cocks, like I'm keep I just keep up because I'm like and I hope they win this.
Speaker 9: Weekend, like I hope with the box score though, so when you look at the box score, it's tough, but when you know the inside of the program, it hurts even more.
Speaker 1: I saw your receiver go down and I had to flip the channel, like, oh, here we go again.
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Is Beamer correct? Is he is his job in Jeopardy?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: That's good, no reason I like him. Yeah, but it does have to just suck. Who'd y'all play for the weekend again?
Speaker 3: A and M A and M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, dude, that's tough, man, that's a tough deal. Tennessee. Though Kentucky covers Buddy good for them. How we feel about them, Uh, you know.
Speaker 8: We've had some tough losses this year, so I'm not really sure there's any promise in a deep run. They're saying we're projected to be back at the Music City Bowl potentially playing Rutgers, which is a crazy game because you know you'll be Giano's coach, I mean Rutgers coach Greg Cian, Ohio State previous guy. Back in twenty seventeen, he was gonna be the new coach of the Balls, and the entire Valls fan base basically went on strike in on Twitter, was like, we refuse to accept them as our coach because there's weird like children allegations and shit.
Speaker 1: Ooh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: It was very much the Balls kind of playing into you know, rumors, and.
Speaker 1: Then it happens a lot later. I am one of them.
Speaker 8: We did not hire him, and then we went on to hire possibly the worst coaching higher in Balls history, Jeremy Pruitt.
Speaker 7: But yeah, but now we've now we got the hype train, so it was fun.
Speaker 8: We have won thirty six out of thirty nine of the last Kentucky games, so we yeah, we owned Kentucky both that we knew that, so it was fun. It was just good to see two Tennessee football teams win in the same weekend. Yeah, depression is a myth when your football team wins.
Speaker 1: JPA is saying that complete from last week.
Speaker 9: Projection right now sounds like if Rutgers is a projection for y'all, if Nebraska does win out or get maybe even yeah, probably win out, they have that slip up a little bit, right, I mean, what's Rutgers record. They've lost one yet.
Speaker 1: To me, I think if we say, let's just say we went out and we're you know, we're doing our thing or whatever.
Speaker 2: They lose in the Big Ten Championship, like we would still be like a prime fan based team that a bowl game grabs to go on.
Speaker 1: So Jan one, that's a Jan one bowl game team, right Like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if I don't know if Rutgers, I don't know if their projection right now, I don't know what the record is. I'm saying that they could be a little lower, like if Nebraska did slip up, like could be a.
Speaker 9: Game be epic in Nashville, would be epic if y'all need about because.
Speaker 1: It is Big ten sec in Nashville, and that'd be perfect the argument that's been going on the last couple of weeks Tennessee versus Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have we been arguing big I'm talking about Big Ted's more competitive than the SEC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, good luck stuff in this run game, dude. Uh do you guys watch Oklahoma? And Uh? I watched parts of it.
Speaker 2: Whenever said whenever g came in the chat and mentioned Kansas. I was like, oh shit, it's tough. That's not good man Oklahoma. After the game against Texas, I was like, Yo, Oklahoma is so real. But I popped that game on for a little bit and I literally thought, why they look so damn slow? They were moving like molasses right there. Jayhawks got to get a taste of that. Tennessee volunteer celebration. Take down the gold post, take it to a river or lake nearby.
Speaker 1: To a town dump you just throw that thing in there. There any lakes out there.
Speaker 3: We're in Kansas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is wild, bro, sooner it's dead. Should we go good bad ugly, good bad ugly or NFL? Which one you want to do? We could throw our NFL in the good bad ugly. I do feel like I've alluded to all my good bad in college. We could hit a little ad.
Speaker 1: Read let's hit the yeah, let's hit the good, and let's hit the good after that good vibes high in so far on this podcast.
Speaker 2: The number one thing I have on my good list is Duke Cannon. The True Game sint, created with support from Busting the Bust with the Boys seem available in thick body wash and a big ass brick of soap.
Speaker 1: The idea was hatched at the Bust and Bowl bus some bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Duke Cannon team, They got their cameras out, they filmed some things.
Speaker 1: They wanted to make a scent that.
Speaker 2: Embodied a Nebraska Michigan trophy game, and now it is the representation of trophy games across the college football landscape. H Taylor, do you want to talk about that thick, high viscosity body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, That thick high viscosity of body wash. Thick is formulated, formulated with a noticeably higher viscosity and built to work effectively on your body, not spewed down on your shower drain. There's that thing, dude, And they have the big ass prick of soap that's three times bigger than your regular piece of soap, you put it in the little loofa that comes with it, Squeeze you on the body. Dude, you're gonna smell like collegiate bragging rights. You're gonna smell like you just came off of a massive victory, covering the spread, doing all things, being the best team in college football. Do You can find Duke Cannon Scent at Duke Cannon dot com slash trophy game and it is now available in your closest Walmart. That is corrected. If you want to go for a little drive and you we're with us a couple weeks ago, and you can run all the red lights. You can go over to Walmart and no problem, get it and go right back home smelling fantastic. Your lady's going to love it. What the good? Let us off, kick us over with the good. So my good. This week Spootober Kids party. We went out to a farm at the Achins House and every year we've done for like the last four years, and it was a phenomenal time. Kids are ripping around, getting on big time sugar highs, having an absolute fun time. That was awesome. It's been a busy October, been a lot of adversity in this October for the lu Wan family, so literally Saturday Morning tales like, holy shit, I forgot to invite the comptons. Shoot the text out to the comptons them keeping their head on a swivel. End up coming to the party was it was a great time. Will Levis four touchdowns in his debut a I think one hundred and thirty three QBR quarterback rating whatever. It is one of five guys in the modern football area. The last guy to do it, do we know who? That was.
Speaker 2: Marcus Mary And we're gonna, hopefully we're gonna keep building, baby, We're gonna keep building on that.
Speaker 1: My kids came up to me and actually pulled me on this side. My oldest daughter pulled me aside and said, Daddy, I want you to know something. You tell me you love me every single day. I know you love me. Can you please stop saying it so much? That is to me a good, to me a good because my kid knows that their daddy loves them very much. But we'll get to some ugly in a little bit more good beating the friend I am. I am proud and happy that Nebraska is controlling their own destiny and becoming more and more real and truly going to make a bowl game for the first time since twenty fifteen. I think that is absolutely massive. Got to give a shout out to Chet Savage and Theodore Neil Jenkins being seven and four on Slips and Picks right before Monday Night Football and more reports coming out on Michigan proving they have done nothing wrong and people are just being salty, trying to punch up exactly what like Will said in the last segment talking about trying to take dudes off at the top talking about Nebraska, same thing goes for Michigan. That is my good.
Speaker 2: Let's dive in on the Will Levis because I have him in my good as well, and shout out Will Levis the video he did I don't know how long ago Doc River Dance nice here he had focused on his way in college. Yeah, in college, But dude, let's dive in on Will Levis and the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's got to and I know fans have got to feel so just like optimistic about the rest of the year. Like going into last week is thinking, how do you trade you know, some of your best guys, how do you ultimately get and survive until the end of the year before we kill ourselves due to stress every week by what are we going to do about the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 1: Will Levis comes in those four touchdowns.
Speaker 2: And you just kind of see I saw Jack's video talking about what I had and felt this way in a long time, which I think is hilarious.
Speaker 1: They've been playing well the last few years.
Speaker 2: Once you hear Jack as that video like that, it's like that juice, that energy, just that gets ignited into the city and I feel like everybody is so fired up that it seems like Tennessee Titans hit on will Levis in a way that I don't even think that they anticipated.
Speaker 1: Yes, and there is there is a you have to throw a little caution at this because that's what that's what Titans fans and certainly the Titans franchise is done. Go up, ride high with the highs, and ride the lows with the lows. If this man is able to do this again in a short week, then we can all start getting really really excited about about will Levis. But if that is the case, all these pieces that we've been saying that the Titans are missing doesn't seem as bad anymore because you literally have your quarterback for the future. If you're able to have your quarterback for the future. Now we're looking at a position if if Ran and Rabel are like, this might be our guy, we have to ride with him for the rest of the year, which I think they should do. Regardless, you're looking at a possibility of a Ryan Tannehill to the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 3: I think that's that.
Speaker 2: That was also gonn add you guys, do you just roll now? He's got real levisteime for the rest of.
Speaker 3: The will we got to get them ready for make sure this is a rebuild. We all see that. You get ready, Kevin Bayer, get a couple of draft picks. Who's next? We got one more day for the deadline. Somebody's getting chopped and going somewhere else because we need more picks because now they see the future and will we can build around this. Let's get more receivers to help them out. We got spears back there. Let's get some more linemans to make this team stronger in the past game because we know we can run it, but now can we pass it?
Speaker 4: Can we protect this guy longer and make sure we have a future with them.
Speaker 2: So if you guys are playing on geor GM, are you trying to trade Tannehill and therek do.
Speaker 4: We need to trade Tannehill? Or do we do we need to if you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about draft capital that you were just saying and you know you're gonn go with Will Levis for the rest of the year and literally as the football gods would have it, I feel I'm heartbroken for Kirk Cousins. It looks like he has an achilles I know, I thought about looking at the comparison. Everyone like Tennessee Titan fans are like, we should trade for Kirk Cousins a couple of weeks ago, and everyone's like, we already got a Kirk Cussins. If you were saying Tannehill and Kirk ccusis are the same, and Tannehill's a high ankle spring and you can deal with that for a couple of weeks, maybe making a run in Minnesota, it's worth looking at Tannehill for a sixth even a seventh round draft pick.
Speaker 4: I don't think it happens he's hurt.
Speaker 1: I don't think it does either.
Speaker 2: But if you're able to get anything for Tannehill knowing you're gonna go with Will, that's gotta be the move.
Speaker 3: But Dan, what happened?
Speaker 2: What happens if Will goes down, right, that's the only that's the only thing you got to think about. Trust If you're the Vikings, like the Vikings have what are they in their last what's the record? I think they're four and one in their last five, right, Yeah, they're four and one in their last five, Like they're.
Speaker 1: Very much in the hunt. Yes, they're like they're they're like a team that's coming alive. And I I was good. I know when I saw that slow mow and you kind of see that possible he'll roll up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I do think that they're they're saying that it is in a torn Achilles. The MRI is just gonna confirm it. But man, I was so bumped. Aus Kirk was like bro going into that game. He was second yards, first and touchdowns, like he's proving that he can deal not without Justin, Like he doesn't need Justin. But that was a big question mark on Kirk, Like he was putting up good numbers he has been forever, right, Everybody's like, well, he's got the best receiver in the game, YadA YadA, YadA, like he was putting up. You know, if the Vikings kept going and trending with wins and being a team in the North like that, he could have been looked at as like the MVP. So I am like, I hated seeing that bro because he's been he's been a beast. He's going into uh, he's going into free agency now off of the torny KEI les, what.
Speaker 4: Do you think happens with him with Kirk?
Speaker 1: I think he'll he'll be fine.
Speaker 2: But if you're the Vikings knowing that this is all going trending well and Kirk went down like that and you're gonna lose him for the year, that is why you would almost pick up the phone and talk about it any because you still win now, Like this is a team who can still win now with that scenario.
Speaker 3: That makes perfect sense. That's a that's a great scenario. You trade Tannehill to the Vikings and he probably won't that because what he's seen will did he he kind of?
Speaker 4: You know, we all know.
Speaker 3: And when you sitting there, you see the guy that's behind you gold nuts, you like, oh.
Speaker 1: Nuts, it's and it's still yet to be seen. He's gonna be able to do that over and over again, Like, sure, you will have to see it. But if you are gonna go with Will Levis, Let's say we're sitting here and we are the coaching staff and the GM saying will lef is gonna be the guy for the rest of the year. The fear of him being hurt is one thing, But you know Tannhill's not gonna be on the team next year. Yeah, you know he's not gonna be on the team this year. So if you're able to get any draft capital at all, that's worth sending off.
Speaker 2: Because if Will goes down, then you're back to like, all right, well we get this to run. Yeah, we know we're gonna get with we know we're gonna give it the offense. If Will Levis goes down, it's more of like, yeah, let's get draft picks because we know Tanne's not gonna be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. With with Levis, it's like if he goes down, is you still have optimism. You're like, this is not gonna be the year for the Tennessee Titans. Yeah, this is not gonna be that year where it's like, yo, we're gonna do it. We're gonna make a rum blah blah blah like they could. They could potentially if you be coming, be competitive, but if he does go down. As a Titans fan, you're sad for the twenty twenty three season, but you're so optimistic for twenty twenty four. And so you have Malik going there, which we need to talk to the fans a little bit about those booze. That's that's wild, that's disrespectful. You shouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: There's a bad snap. The initial reactions like, oh, Malik came in and he fumbled right away, but it's our stadium just are not the entire state, but a lot of fans are just out there booing.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I was walking through the State of you know, it was Legends week, so I was moving from I didn't even hear the bulls. Somebody told me like, oh, you you you're so proud about them booing the leak, and I'm like, bro, I never even heard them bull leak.
Speaker 4: So I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: J Hopkins and I think Simmons and even Derek commented on it and was like, yo, you can't have that what's that Levis talked about, which is big too. But with Levis, it's like if he shows that and he goes and you know, let's say it's half as good the next week. Like you gotta feel on Thursday night.
Speaker 3: Football quick turning around, dude.
Speaker 1: And the thing about Will it wasn't the touchdowns that was like, oh my God to me, it was his presence in the huddle, him sitting there. It looked like he was controlling everything right. It walking up knowing who the mic is immediately could be making wrong checks. But you see safeties, uh you know, rolling over one safety goes back to the middle of the other. Statsy comes down. He had to wear with all the check it move the Boys put him in different positions. They're gonna have a whole lot of coaching for him on other ways. But he made minimal mistakes and looked overly confident in a good way with that team where it's like, Yo, this dude, this dude looks at it.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: The only thing he really had was there was a checkdown to Chig late in the game. I think it was like late in the third quarter that could have been picked off by the linebacker. But it was kind of a duck. He looked like he was throwing away a little bit, but throwed away good enough.
Speaker 4: They say this, but what about Hill from the Saints.
Speaker 3: You don't think he can be a quarterback we should bring to the Titans, And he gave him an opportunity to be a starting quarterback.
Speaker 4: The dude is unbelievable at everything he does.
Speaker 2: You talk about Taysom Hill, yes, did you talking about the moment? Missile ball player, football player magic?
Speaker 3: Did you give him?
Speaker 1: Is he like a top five football player of all time?
Speaker 4: And I would say.
Speaker 3: Running back, quarterback, punt return he pounds in season.
Speaker 1: And speaking of being strong, dude, Will Levis on the third and one, fourth and one whatever it was, they did a sneak and he got like four yards a little pushy push DeAndre Hopkins that he's got to have massive confidence going in next week too, Like what's the best is you know how we heard.
Speaker 2: You know, we had heard on the sidelines or we had heard Hopkins coming over for the Cardinals, Like he'll be on the side and be hey, like just throw me the ball, throw it up like with a young QB like Will and Will just knows how talented Hopkins is it is nice to see him just taking shots for fifty fifty balls.
Speaker 1: Be like, fuck it, d hop go get it, dude. In the first quarter, he threw one. Literally the release was incredible.
Speaker 2: Yes, Burks flick the wrist and there's two guys and he put it in the only place Burks could catch it.
Speaker 1: He dropped it. Yeah, the drops and drop like they can coach, they can coach that and make it better.
Speaker 12: But like, look at this one right here, at that moment in the stadium. We've never cheered for an incomplete pass in that place. Borderline erupted just by.
Speaker 1: Grow and it being all the money. And then the one his last touchdown pass with Nick Westbrook. He's falling back and Tossier floats that thing in the air.
Speaker 2: This might be it right here. Yeah, no, he floats in the air and he puts it right in the Nick hands. It was watching it like, yo, this.
Speaker 1: Kid literally has legit slated.
Speaker 4: It was perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the back foot look at this place, oppor will we know you're listening, don't buy into what we're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that is what you gotta tell Will right, You got to tell quarterback runs up.
Speaker 2: He runs up the tunnel after the game, Rave just gives him a handshake. I say, hey, you gotta do it again Thursday show.
Speaker 4: He's celebrating with his family.
Speaker 3: Man, it was. It was a great moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that he's got He's got that. I want to say arrogance, but I mean it as a compliment. He's got that, like I'm legit and go out here on the dice the fuckers up. He's got that playing gabber boys. You hold him up on my up.
Speaker 12: They put the camera on him on the bench after that first touchdown pass and he was like in the face of those or not those seeks. I don't think Tim Kelly sits down there, does he. Well, he was down there, like face red, screaming like we can do this, like let's keep rolling. Yeah, and then like it was I haven't seen emotion like that.
Speaker 1: It was one play. I love the fact that he was throwing deep, deep balls, But there was one play. It was like third and eight and they were right in that field goal area, right towards half where they could have got more points on the board where he tried to throw a deep ball that ended up not connecting. If he would have thrown that check down there, that would have gotten that five six more yards to put you in a field goal situation. Ye said they have to punt.
Speaker 3: I mean he gonna get better. He'll get better. He'll see that on film. He'll understand you don't always gotta take the big shot.
Speaker 4: He was hot. I feel he was on fire. He like, yeah, everything.
Speaker 1: He was essentially running NFL blits the ball like he was because he had some good dude, he had some good throws. You got a great decision making. He had the ball out quick. The offensive line looked like they played a whole lot better too.
Speaker 12: He helped that whole focus on the line because he would get rid of it.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: He had a great awareness playing in four minute two taking a sack actually down instead of trying to force get him in completion like any and the the I don't know if he really thought about this, but he's like in that forty yard range he kept fifteen back. Yeah, getting Stonehouse a little bit more roomed to punk because he's got an absolute leg and he was putting it in the ten quite a bit. Screen one of those was a screen. Yeah, that went to Chig and that one got pretty quick, but the kid showed promise to where as a Titans fan, you got to be thrilled going to who they played this week, Pittsburgh. We're at at Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: At Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: That'll be a.
Speaker 1: Great pick it down? Can you pick it?
Speaker 2: Had a rib injury, so I don't think he'll be playing, and they did not look good. I mean he will, he will be J Watt coming out after him, but it is yeah him too, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 4: T J Watta definitely had to step up this game.
Speaker 2: But what's what's cool is like before last week, it's kind of like the questions up there is like, dude, the Titans rollout Will Levis and kind of put him into a year where it seems like we're going down anyway, Like put him in that situation to maybe like bruce his confidence going into like year two. But the fact that they did roll with him and Levis stepped up like that, it's like you're you're You're in a like I ain't got a whole lot to lose, Like let's just let it spin. Let's like he's making checks at the line. Uh, he did like two plays in a row where he's trying to make checks at the line, and it's like just being confident in what I'm saying, Like, hey, maybe i might be saying the wrong ship, but I'm just gonna trust my gut.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a I think that's awesome. I think it's awesome. It all played out for and we've talked about Will quite a bit. But on the on the defensive front, dude, they out, they were bawling out nuts. Two sacks. He was run the quarterback. Every damn play.
Speaker 4: Yeah more. But you know, I said, Harold got that first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bill got in on that first one, Harold, but Harold got him.
Speaker 3: I thought it was should have been a half. I thought both of them should have got to have Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you can do. I mean, it's good to see Harold coming off the knee. I know, it's got to make you feel.
Speaker 4: He's just getting healthy.
Speaker 1: He needs a sack, he wants, yes, he just wants sacks.
Speaker 3: But he getting healthier. You can tell he's starting to play faster. He's starting to get around the edge a lot better. Stuff I like see. But my good, let me, I'll get to my good. My good was actually spending time with the legends. I got to spend times with the oiler. I got to hang out with Bobby White, Billy White Shoes, one of the first players to ever wear all white shoes.
Speaker 4: Man back in the day.
Speaker 3: Got to spend time with him, Warren Moon, doctor doom uh and just be around that tight facility. Man. That's a good And then also seeing d Hop get three touchdowns and one game. You know what I mean, I think he is that a record for the is that I think he holds that record for the Titans. The only think you know what is that Matthews?
Speaker 4: And yeah, now it's d Hop. Yeah, yeah, I had to think about it.
Speaker 2: I thought Matthews had like three touchdowns in one game too, which is hilarious based on the guy.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't see. Yeah, that's sick. I'm stoked for the Titans in that regard.
Speaker 4: Mike Mike was asking about you.
Speaker 3: Roost was like, we're Taylor at he got he gotta travel, he gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Very player. They know, you know alumni day. I'm a free agent.
Speaker 3: He just was asking how you doing, if you was gonna come. I said, I don't think he.
Speaker 2: Mike, Mike's been wanting to get on the podcast. I think it'd be awesome to have him and Brendan Hopkins on at the same time. Brendan Hopkins and Hawks. You should get big Brad Hopkins. He was a he was a left tackle, yeah for like nine ten years, and then Ruse.
Speaker 1: The generational.
Speaker 4: I think Big Country would be funnier though, too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Big Country he's that dude. There's a picture of Big Country versus J. J.
Speaker 2: Watt and he's played right tackle and he's got his fist out like legit fight and it's in the middle of a play like he was.
Speaker 1: He's like an o G like got I wonder if that photos out there. I think it was at the Titans facility. When I first got there. It was sick. But yeah, yeah, that'd be it'd be cool to have those guys on and talk to them because I know Ruses. I mean, one of the best time best tackles. Yeah, he's an absolute stud dude. Absolutely Should we do the bad? Do you have an overly direct take? I did?
Speaker 9: I just have to look something good from one of y'all's boys. Max Crosby donated a million dollars to Eastern Michigan.
Speaker 1: No way, let's oh Mags. I was in Vegas. This past week, I saw three billboards with Max Crosby on it and the man the man he got He's going crazy. See that. There's a big resurgence of white defensive vents now.
Speaker 4: They always been around you crazy.
Speaker 2: Them boys out there right now. Nick Boso, Frosy Receivers, Joey Boso.
Speaker 3: Talk about d Lineman old line d that's white boys for sure, Boy City. All the linebackers you know running back now questionable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, yeah. We got a couple of guys.
Speaker 3: I know, we got one now receivers dvs. I'm forty nine ers. You know, I messed with them fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Man, No, I thought you said we talk about white line after we got one. Though we got one Missouri, you did get a little whiter out there.
Speaker 2: A lot of white folks we were talking about that, dude, a lot of white folks.
Speaker 1: You said, I want you to tell that story. You said, when you're in high school, you were pants down to your damn knees. Yea, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So you know, I'm from Pomona, California. First time in Missouri. You know, I'm walking around, I'm like, damn, you know, it's it's because modominly white school. So I'm like, I've never talked to a white girl in my life. So I get to the school, I'm like, god, damn, it's some bad white cheek. You know. They look like they eat stuff and they got they got butts usually out of you know, come from California. You don't see that. They straight back, you know what. It's an eye opener, you know. I'm trying to get at this girl. She's like, don't touch me. And I told her homie like, damn, he have five white roommates. I'm like, damn, what's wrong with me? They like, damn, man, you look like the movies. You like a game baker in the movies. I'm sagging forty jeans, five x white tea go all the way down to my knees. You know, I'm wearing air Force. Once they was like, you need to change your style. I started wearing rainbows, jeans got tighter.
Speaker 1: Show that is so funny. What did that transition happen for you?
Speaker 4: Real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm like it was like it may be a week. Once I got that check, I'm like, shake me to the mall where y'all shop at?
Speaker 4: W went to like, uh ull becoming in fit? What is that? I never heard of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were out the journeys, Mollister, and.
Speaker 4: Then it was overweight after that. You know what I'm saying, ship.
Speaker 1: The same girl wasn't saying you loved more.
Speaker 3: That same girl she wanted to talk to me. I had to play her like don't touch me. I had to hear her with the same move. I was like, oh, don't touch me. She's like, oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm with you. I just.
Speaker 1: You know, that is hilarious. That's gonna be the best thing that's ever happened. You go to Missouri.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I was a eye opener, man. I was actually grew up in a box.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I just thought the ship I was doing was right when it was clearly wrong. So going to Missouri and opened my eyes and realized that it was other places and everybody have their own differences, so you know what I mean. I had to understand that I couldn't judge people from them growing up a certain way, and now I'm growing up a certain way. So it actually made me who I am today. You know, I was I was able to adapt wherever the mules got you right.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 3: Missouri.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Willie Fritz out Willi Friz Like.
Speaker 2: We all grow up, like, you know, coming from a boxing Missouri. Then you get outside you're like, okay, maybe you know now what you know?
Speaker 4: I mean the first time I seeing the Confederate everything was in Missouri.
Speaker 2: That town up, all the boys hang out, be the coolest bubble of Bonte and De Loge, Missouri.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you maybe there are some things beyond.
Speaker 4: The first time I seening a Confederate flag was in Missouri home.
Speaker 1: And then you get outside of Missouri, like, oh there's other flags going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw a Confederate flag in Ohio one time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you'll see it there. Ohio goes crazy about that. Yeah, well Pa, we know about Pa.
Speaker 1: Now he didn't like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, they was flying it like the American flag. It was coming out every morning, putting this ship up. I'm like, God a while, bro, but they're not learned about the Thirteen Colonies. And I was like, okay, educate yourself.
Speaker 1: The Thirteen Colonies and the Confederate flag.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you're you're like, oh, I'm cool with the Confederate flag.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get what they was fighting. For But you just gotta know the history. I mean, it ain't it ain't sexy. No, you know, at the end of the day, they was trying to keep slavery around. But you know everybody had their opinion. Can't be mad. Gotta learn your history.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. You are the most even killed dude about that I've ever met.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's history. What can I do? You want me to go around slaughtering white people, because.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. What are you supposed to do?
Speaker 4: Like I adapt? I read?
Speaker 3: Yeah, understood, I get it.
Speaker 4: You flagging? Hey, that's on you.
Speaker 1: You know what about Pomona? How often do you go back to Pomona?
Speaker 3: Not a lot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to get shot.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I love my city. I'm joking, but I don't. I go back every once in a while, drive through it. Not too many people I know still live in Pomona, and you know they all move on the outskirts of it, so I kind of be on the outskirts of it.
Speaker 4: But I love my city.
Speaker 1: I love that. Should we do the bad or direct take?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just throwing in a part of my good Joe Burrow on the Bengals I mean Joey b oh he getting healthy. Yeah, if we're talking Tannehill trade, that could be a place too.
Speaker 1: No, the Bengals, Yeah no, I mean if Joey gets hurt, that's a lot of money to sit on. The that's also a team that's a legit contender. Yeah, just kind of covering your basis because you've got it for one year. Yeah, you know, something to think about that in the Browns as well. Browns would be a good one. Oh right, let's s the bad. I pretty much have all my Jets on a three game wins streak. That's a bad, No, that's a good. Oh okay, yeah, that's good win streak.
Speaker 2: Like where they were at the beginning of the year, like being in Zach Wilson's shoes, Like I'm I'm not saying he had an amazing, phenomenal game, but to be to be in his situation, and now they're in a three game win streak right now, that defense is playing really good. Like, I just think that you can have a lot of optimism as as a Jets organization right now on football team because it's not like the Bills are playing incredible football. They are only a couple of games out of it, right, Like the Dolphins, they're kind of like you are. They more of a front runner type quality team, just top to bottom.
Speaker 1: The what is the AFC East.
Speaker 3: East, you know, isn't I mean they would, like they say, a good quarterback always have a better defense, so you want to win games.
Speaker 2: Speaking of defense, how you guys do you think Jalen Ramsey Like the Dolphins, they have an awesome offense, but their defense is gonna be the one giving up points. Jalen Ramsy comes back last week for the first time, gets himself, feels.
Speaker 4: Good, showcase. Like he said, I gotta I gotta advertise.
Speaker 2: They pay for no doubt, and so do you feel like, uh, he's gonna be the saving grace of that defense?
Speaker 1: He could. I mean they're down, They're down a few cats. I feel like on defense, right Xavi and Howard? Yeah? Who else? Yeah? Yes, Avian Howard and uh yeah you get in the.
Speaker 4: Game one lose one.
Speaker 3: They kind of gonna be a similar I feel like both out there, I mean yeah, when they both out.
Speaker 1: There trying to get to the quarterback. Yeah, because David longs out there playing his ass off. David Long is really that dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's playing his ass off. Is uh the guy who's replaced him, Gibbie doctor Gibbey for the.
Speaker 4: Title different style, Yeah, pounder type guy.
Speaker 2: More of number two. What's his name? Yeah, he's a good player. He's a good player. He's blowing out.
Speaker 1: The whole defense is kind of gone crazy now. Christian Fulton started off the season rough for people, legit, like we need to cut this guy, trade this guy whatever. And now he's he's had himself a nice couple of weeks. That's gonna be good to have the confidence back. Who what's your list of bad?
Speaker 2: I have a short list of bad see right, I mean mine, I've already kind of hit usc game Cocks, Vikings and Kirk Cousins. She's losing to the Broncos. Look, that's not good. Hey, Mitch, you being uh that ever fan you are?
Speaker 3: Eller?
Speaker 4: Swift wasn't at the game? Right where it is?
Speaker 1: Swift wasn't at the game. Bruh, challis Swift is gonna help them win a Super Bowl. Here's gonna she needs to stop her tour right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah and go to every game they want to go to the Super Bowl, all right.
Speaker 1: The only thing I'll add to that is brought Purty falling apart.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say Niners are on there too, But do you know the statistic though this is my bad Dallas. Every team that has beat Dallas so far has went on no game winnistry arizonah and five after they beat Dallas. Forty nine ers oh win three after they beat Dallas? Can Dallas be the Dallas be that? But that kicker they hey.
Speaker 1: Up the opposite of good luck chuck for slips and pigs. That's a good stet to have a good stat to happen.
Speaker 3: I was just saying, can they beat it? Ah?
Speaker 1: Are they dead? I just don't know if they ain't beating the Eagles right now.
Speaker 4: They're not beating the Eagles.
Speaker 1: No, and they that guy I told you guys about that said Brock perty's not good. Text me last night and he's like, what I tell you, It's like you just called this. He's like, there's enough of a sample size out there for Brock party to uh to defeat him. Now where you aut on Brock? I mean, I feel like he's got so many aliens around him, even with dee bo out, Like, how like you should be able to dish that thing. But obviously his decision making the last few weeks, if not, has not been great.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I feel like Shanahan offense, a lot of teams start to understand it in the mid season, and this always happens.
Speaker 4: Look at the records.
Speaker 2: A lot of it is just so good concepts is just you got to figure out what window dressing they're going to put in, like for the place exactly.
Speaker 1: And also the defense too. The other one that gave most the points yesterday, the other one that get defense is just not playing that well. They had that well in the back end, which is wild because they legit have such a squad there.
Speaker 2: I know they're not a team who can play from behind him. They're a team that they got to be in close games. They're built to be in close games, and they're also obviously built for the lead. But they're a team that it's got to be close going into the fourth quarter because they're not a team that can just start, sit back and lean on Brock to catch the rock round in a passing game the whole time. All right, should we get into this, uh, you gotta overly direct take presented by direct TV. Let's move into or overly Direct Take presented by the Boys, UH the ultimate destination for pro football. It's where fans can get their football fixed this season, whether you're watching games on live TV or a streaming app.
Speaker 1: Direct TV.
Speaker 2: As you covered UH, and you can get direct TV without a satellite. Stop compromising, start watching football called one eight hundred direct TV today.
Speaker 1: See what you got overly direct Take. Times are back. Times are back, and they're gonna make a push to possibly be They're not. Don't thin they're gonna win the division anymore if the Jacks are too good. But I think they're gonna have a chance towards the end of the season to be that seventh or sixth seed in the playoffs. Let's look at jack Can you bring up the three and four right now?
Speaker 4: Wait, what's the where they sit in a division?
Speaker 1: You bring up the I'm gonna look at the division. I think three games right now? Okay, you still lost Jackson. One lost with the jack I'm talking about the Jags just winning the South.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Jackson.
Speaker 1: The Jags are playing good ball and on slips and picks that Mike tom wins stat being fifteen to four and three underdog at home did not play out for me. Yeah this week, Yeah, I mean right now. Yeah, Titans are three and four.
Speaker 2: The only teams that you know, you got four and three, Pittsburgh Steelers, they don't really know who they want to be, Cleveland Browns four and three, Bengals, you got Bengals and Ravens.
Speaker 1: They're gonna come out in the East.
Speaker 2: You got Miami and the Bills right now, six and two, five and three. Then the Jets are also four and three, so they have some work to do.
Speaker 3: Many defense is uh, I can keep them.
Speaker 1: We're talking optimistically. Steelers dub Buccaneers dog. Let's say let's say Jags they lose. Let's just say they lose, but you say dub on the Bucks. Yeah, that'll be a tough game.
Speaker 3: It'll be it's gonna be a tough defense.
Speaker 1: Tinys defense.
Speaker 3: Now defense is great, but that's gonna be a tough game. Though.
Speaker 1: Anthers dubb, Colts dub, Dolphins don't dubb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's the teams play today. I hope that. I hope they beat them.
Speaker 1: You hope we beat the Panthers tight, and historically they play down. Dude, everyone's count of the mound already, even with Will levis playing well, so they're going to play up.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got these games and you got you got Jacksonville twice, you got the Seahawks, you got the Texans, you got the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Miami in Miami, Miami, of course in Miami. So let's be over but be overly optimistic for this overly direct take. Okay, yeah, hopefully optimistic, so stealer. They split with the Jaguars. I wasn't gonna go that optimistic, but yeah, let's go with that. Let's say they split, so Jacks will have one l there. Let's say Dolphins aren't l.
Speaker 4: That's funny that they always put the Jaguars and.
Speaker 2: The Seahawks are in l Okay. That's three, so right there, you could be still ten and seven. Do you think they're a ten and seventeen. No, I I think they're nine and eight looking to try and figure out who at the end the football after that last week, Like I think they go into the last week eight and eight and they got to beat the Jaguars to have a shot a bit, and that's primetime game like we always I.
Speaker 1: Think the Jags will already have their seating, They'll already be in the playoffs, they're going to say some of their starters giving them an opportunity to get that kind of night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you like that, I like that.
Speaker 2: If though the Jaguars are saying, like the one seed, are they gonna look at sitting or.
Speaker 1: The two sea because the two seed gets a buy now too, right?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 1: No, no, just the one seed, just the one seas? Still are they gonna sit there? Guys? Like two weeks in a row for half yeah, like a preseason game.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if Will Levis is who we're talking about right now, there could be reason to you know, still prime time because they're trying to win, you.
Speaker 4: Know, No matter what, I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that optimism. Yeah. So do you have an overly uh, do you have an overly direct thing? It could be It can be good or bad. Mine is Nebraska goes nine to three, just like willye c said at the beginning of the year. To me, that's uh.
Speaker 2: I think that's that's more realistic than the than the Titans one, Like, look at our schedule, guys.
Speaker 1: I know that's funny, but can we be real four games last? I just think these teams are beatable. You got Michigan State.
Speaker 2: Now if we're just objectively calling it, if I'm you know, if I'm being more of like you know, in the media saying, oh, we're gonna smack this team, Michigan State, you got you win that game. Maryland is shown they just dropped to Illinois, you know, a house obviously Ohio State in Northwestern that's a very very winnable game. And that's at Nebraska. The tough one is gonna be at Wisconsin. That's gonna be a tough one for Nebraska. But you can come either if you're on that you know, what is that one, two, three, four, five game win street going into Wisconsin playing for hey guys, we're playing to get into Indy like we legitimately controller Odessey. I think that's good momentum to have going into Wisconsin. And then it's Madison. Then it's Iowa coming to Nebraska on November twenty fourth.
Speaker 3: Those are games.
Speaker 1: Y'all beat Iowa last year. Yeah, we beat Iowa last year.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you know, even though they're what six and two, like, they're like a gross six and two, they're like a you know, they're like they're like a ginger right now, they're like, oh, they can do some things well, but at the end of the day, you're still fighting a fight.
Speaker 1: That's you know, you're behind the A ball. What makes uh Nebraska sexier than Iowa as far as like going there like Lincoln, you're.
Speaker 2: Saying Iowa was an ugly six and tier just because like, you guys have four turnovers a game, right, right, But Nebraska hasn't been ranked. I always been ranked like all year, and to me, it's kind of like a like a pig with lipstick, like they're not you know, they're not They're in these close games, they're in these tough games like they're not a they're not seen as like a Nebraska who's like on the rise. I always like, listen, when are they gonna fire Farrence? As an OC type of situation, you know what I mean? The season who you fired? Right?
Speaker 1: He has to score twenty five points of game. He's not doing that right now?
Speaker 3: That sixty not doing this.
Speaker 1: Is that I think they're definitely not averaging it. Yeah, I think I was the other week. I h Iowa every year like it's just the same team literally every year. They've had better offenses in the past, they've always had an offense that can run that like mid zone and run it really well zone you're the ball possession.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you say really well, like they're winning like you know, nineteen to twelve against Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. Like, it's just not it's because they running it Nebraska, that's it. That's a loss. I'm like, damn it, why do we have to lose to Minnesota Hockey School? You should have absolutely beat them. Yeah, we should have. We should have Hardburg's in there. We winning that game.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I think regardless of regardless of what happens, let's say in the last four games you win one, that is something to be extremely proud of.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm fired up about Nebraska being in they can go bow eligibility this week and against Michigan State you win six games, you're going bow eligible with three games left. You look at what this is gonna do for Nebraska. For coach ruling that staff. Even in recruiting, like even in the off season, you still have a sample size to go and pitch to cats like, hey, come be a part of this man, Come be a part of what we're building in Nebraska. So yeah, like even if we went one in one and what is that one and three in the last four. I don't think we're doing that, but even if we did, it's like, dude, if you're you're a Nebraska fan right now, like you are fired up about where we are trending as a program.
Speaker 1: Mhmm, you got money to spend on players? I don't know. I don't I never asked those questions. I never asked. You saw them facilities, yeah, worried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see the facilities like they're they're laying in some cats in the in the middle of the year. It seems like, I, you know, I saw something going on. So I just tweeted for him for that, uh for that four star offensive lineman where they pulled up the eighteen wheeler outside of his high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh So it seems like they're good recruiters. Coach Rule has been known to recruit. I just think when you look at rules history, right, like in year one at at Temple, you're one at Baylor, it's only.
Speaker 1: Like one or two wins. Yeah, he's already. Yeah, so I'm saying he's already doing that like for sec year two. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like perspective wise, like this is fucking awesome. I think we're trinding. I think we're trending very well. Fired up, fired up to be a Husker. You're gonna be a Husker. Big Ten champs Soccer, we own volleyball right now. Uh, the swimming diving team is undefeated, and right now we control the Big Ten West. Like it is a great time to be a Husker.
Speaker 1: If you win all those games, you're in the Big Ten Championship, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, could you imagine year one going to the Big Ten Championship?
Speaker 1: That would be insane. That would be insane.
Speaker 4: Bro, will it happen?
Speaker 1: Chances the chances of it happening, I would say, are probably sitting at like.
Speaker 7: That a new Bust and Ball rematch? Oh yeah, the trophy game still?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I hope, but I hope none of these this this stuff happens like gets fast track to where they can't play in the Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I hope they don't because I want it to happen. I would love Yeah, obviously, I would love Bust and Ball rematch.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I know. If you're a Michigan face in there, like you're salivating, like, yeah, you love to play Nebraska.
Speaker 1: But yeah, of course, that would be sick.
Speaker 3: Run Jack, run run. I knew.
Speaker 1: I just knew something was up that day in Lincoln. I just knew something was up. You know, Yeah, we need to steal your signs to beat you guys. But I think that that'd be sick.
Speaker 2: If we're sitting there and last first pass of the game, tip pass Year one that he's gonna throw it low right over the heads of the of the offensive lineman Year one, going to the Big Ten chambes, I would think that'd be a bad thing for Nebraska. You're why, because then the expectation is now too high.
Speaker 1: No, if you if you only win one next three, that is where Nebraska can go and be like, look, we are on the path of U X, Y and Z. First year as a head coach. You made a bowl game since twenty fifteen. If you go nine and four, right, nine and three, If you know, nine three and go to the Big Ten championship game and get waxed, it's like you guys have might have already peaked without you know, getting the players you want in there. You want to at the right time. This is not the year for you.
Speaker 4: Don't think that brings players in you.
Speaker 3: We got you.
Speaker 1: Nebraska that we don't want.
Speaker 2: No, I think we got the right I think we have the right leadership in Lincoln right now, and I don't think we'll you know, be peaking if anything is going to help us with recruiting.
Speaker 1: To get talent there.
Speaker 3: This is what we're doing. We're going to the Big tam Championship.
Speaker 1: And I'm not shipping on the players that we have.
Speaker 2: It's just what you're about to when you're when you when you're losing for all that, when you're losing for all those years, you're just not going to talk people.
Speaker 1: Into coming to Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 3: It's a little tough, yeah, because it's Lincoln, Nebraska right right.
Speaker 1: You got to pay cast to go there.
Speaker 3: Now. I mean, I feel like if you're.
Speaker 4: If you were winning, it's like all the girls kind of look fat. So I'm suing. They drink a lot of beer and ship.
Speaker 1: But Central Missouri and you're taking Nebraska.
Speaker 4: I promise you, Central Missouri. You got batters.
Speaker 2: Listen, bro I grew up in Missouri, so you know, yeah, I grew up in Missouri. You're gonna see a lot of the same in Nebraska that.
Speaker 1: You do in Missouri. Let's do the ugly. You're gonna be fired up at certain moments. Your expectations are.
Speaker 3: Low, but you yeah, yeah, I feel that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh you right for ugly? Yes, So my ugly is gonna be uh sienneca makay. That's number zero for un l V who dropped that ball that could have essentially won un l V the game versus President of State. That's ugly because that literally got you beat. Ship that gets you beat, that literally got them beat. Uh my youngest daughter coming, I was, I was in the playroom and she's liked, I want to tell you a secret. I was like, all right, come over here, tell me a secrets. So she comes whispers in my ear that she loves mommy more than me. That's the ship that gets you beat. That was a tough hel That was a tough help for me to take. I smile. I said, thank you for being truthful. Let her go do her thing. And my last ugly is will capitalizing on social media about Michigan with no regard for our friendship.
Speaker 2: That's what gets this bus beat. My ship to get you beat is thinking that the bears had life. I fell into the trap I got, you know, nice and bagent badgein like great story fired up in the story, man, I'm a sucker for undrafted guys doing well and they got throttled, they got their hips grab they got them things spread apart, and they got fucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because last week I was.
Speaker 1: Like chargers loose.
Speaker 2: This week to the Bears, just staff gets fired and not No, it's just I fell into that trap, that ship to get you beat.
Speaker 1: That was the direct take last week that was just coming out.
Speaker 2: Dude, my one that I just added shit to get you beat, just not being aware that you get boxed in and that it feels a little more person with your boy when some allegations like that come out unaware, hand up. I need to do a better job as a friend of being like, oh this is is You're gonna get brought into something that's deeper than what is actually being portrayed out here. Uh so that ship that get you beat, that shit to get you beat is well, I'm not taking let me come into that one. I'm not taking it personally. I'm just being aware of how you're acting right now, and I'm just letting people know how you're acting.
Speaker 1: Do I feel good?
Speaker 2: I know, I listen yeah, yeah, I'm standing on business. I'm standing on business.
Speaker 4: Is h ship that will get you beat.
Speaker 3: The ugly is quarterbacks with nil deals thinking that they're more than football. That ship will get you beat. Which got you those deals was football? Now stick to that shit. I'm talking about quarterbacks like USC, they falling off. They come out talking about how much money they getting. They ain't gonna go to the NFL because that can make team. Yeah, because we can make money more money if we stay in college. Just telling you don't don't get yourself beat.
Speaker 1: Sounds very classic shut up and dribble comment from the Blendy Walker.
Speaker 4: Pretty much.
Speaker 3: More like like it, don't fucking forget what got you. Don't forget what got you this kind of money. What got you to this level is football. You'll play now if you think you better than that, stop playing football and go see if they'll still pay you that type of money.
Speaker 1: Don't hate that last comment. Yeah, and it's like USC, like it is surprising that he should have been a team that's.
Speaker 2: College football playoffs. Yeah, yeah, talk about Lincoln Riley. He took Caleb Williams with them. They're building this and building that. Last year US he's back they dropped one against Utah. They come in here with all these high hopes. They're coming off hot, right, like he's saying, for eight billion yards no touchdowns in the first half, so he's sitting in the second half, and now you're just falling.
Speaker 3: All in apart. So it's I can't even watch them anymore. Sometimes it just hurts.
Speaker 1: Should he sit out the rest of the year, No, definitely not. Would he out? What would I do? I played ball for my boys, but I knew this is a new world we're living in college. You got he's out of the Heisman race. That there, out of the playoff race. There's really why risk getting hurt.
Speaker 4: May need to go to the innit draft.
Speaker 1: Now he's gonna go.
Speaker 4: To the draft.
Speaker 1: He should absolutely that whole. He also said he more like said he's only gonna pick the team's gonna get drafted by, and he wants minority ownership of a team he plays for. That's not gonna happen. But you're like a draft d you're sit there on drafted. You're gonna get picture. It'll be happier said about who you got picked by, and you're to play ball. Yeah, and then maybe you can get a trade like Eli Mannon got.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean they all think you can do it. Like what Dion did you know? He didn't go play.
Speaker 3: He went and played baseball for a year and then came back after he got traded. Well he did both too, but yeah, but he went did baseball. Well, no, was that Bo Jackson?
Speaker 1: You're you're talking about Michael Joy, right, they both that's Michael Jordan. You try baseball. Okay, let's get back in the little Bo Jackson.
Speaker 3: They got drafted to teams they didn't want to be on, so they didn't play that year they went and played baseball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think that was because did both.
Speaker 2: He was literally was playing, uh playing baseball one night, then got on the plane and go play, went and played on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Killed. Does he play baseball? Kill Williams. Not a whole lot of fallback then? Huh plays dressed up? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Give me?
Speaker 9: I was doing the fingernails. I just using around. He paints his fingernails. Oh yeah, yeah, play that the new thing people are doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't play baseball now, Okay, so he's got to go play. He's got to get drafted and go play. But his agents.
Speaker 2: That's got to be his Asian. If that's him saying that, then someone needs to sit him down. But like, that's not how this works. Yeah, you know, and you love to sit there and be like, hey, you can change landscape with the NFL, but that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: He could have that realistic expectation. He just knows whatever his agent's trying to do right now.
Speaker 3: And don't get black ball trying to tell him you want ownership. These owners they all sit in the room together and they talk.
Speaker 1: Don't get We've seen another podcasts how delusional some quarterbacks can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dudes out there talking. They could still play twist the question. Yeah Vikings went down, maybe maybe they will.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh no, I've I've addressed this already. But the ugliest publicly doubting a draft pick from your NFL team solely based off of a college rivalry biased So again, going Tin toes down, I was wrong. Will Levis could potentially be a franchise quarterback and I'm here to stay.
Speaker 3: The good though.
Speaker 8: The good is admitting your faults, and I think that's the best thing about life is people love a comeback.
Speaker 1: Story just ugly. It goes bank. He's running costume people.
Speaker 8: I've been fighting a war on Twitter with people who do not have actual Twitter avs. It's anime characters and you know I'm talking about So this is for all you guys. I'm publicly apologizing. It's ugly, it was bad, but at the end of the day, it's good. You know, I've been there since ninety nine in that stadium and it's it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: So sorry, we'll.
Speaker 3: Will yeah yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 7: Also, go ahead and stand on this. You think I wasn't here since day one with a Will Levis jersey on stuff.
Speaker 2: I think it is big on YouTube to have that apology. That's big because you did on draft day you was like, oh, we didn't we didn't get the right guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, number eight. It's uh. On draft day you had that you dropped that video.
Speaker 2: Well the thing about that while we pass on thank god, now, it sounds like you'd give him your first born.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 8: But that draft video too, I said I was happy we didn't dropt him in the first round because of the value of the pick.
Speaker 7: The second round pick I was cool with.
Speaker 8: I mean, go look at my Twitter and there was guys talking about I was talking about DeAndre Hopkins and I was like, find the receipts. And the guy responds, he goes, couldn't find the receipts, but you're still He goes, don't call me a nerd, You like fucking dummy, And I was like, dude, Like he did.
Speaker 3: He was probably like forty years old. That dude was probably forty years old living in his mom basely sure.
Speaker 1: He's out there hating, punching up, just like Michigan. You got a twisted question?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it spooky?
Speaker 4: Yeah, gotta be.
Speaker 1: You wanna do the uh, the twisted boy. Yeah, let's do the twisted boy. Let's talk about that for a second. Lamb Bees and Twisted Tea. As that thing comes up, I will talk to you about twisted Tea from the Twisted Kings, Twisted Prince Delanny Walker being here right now. That's exciting, dude. Twisted Question is brought to you by Twisted Tea, the smoothest hard iced tea out there, perfect for pool part is, college game days, grilling out with the boys, all this stuff. Keep it twisted with twisted tea. You need to grab a refreshing twisted Tea today every day. Delanny talks about it all the time. He summertime hits. He's out that cigar boat. He's out there on riding her lake. What are you doing drinking twisted teas? Baby delicious Missouri, Central Missouri. It's twisted tea heavy. Yeah, Missouri definitely gotta respect and love that dude. Twisted tea brought to you by the Twisted Kings. Let's get to this twisted question. What do you got for ust? Mitchee? What's up? He's got a cigarette boat. That's the funny part of what I said. I'm glad you found my joke.
Speaker 4: Alright, know where that lake is? All right?
Speaker 6: Twist the question of the week. Would you rather be stuck in a never ending looping nightmare on Halloween night? Or the costume you picked? You have to morph into that person for a night.
Speaker 1: You have to morph into that person for a night rather mine's easy?
Speaker 3: Rather morphph Yeah you would, that would bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to be the very best I.
Speaker 2: Can chops off and get in trouble, not to shoot on your twisted question. It's being a nightmare or dream for a night, or be Halloween whatever, Halloween costume you dress up as. Will get this Winn Baked In Championship legally, but I get to win one.
Speaker 1: Nobody's gonna take it away from me.
Speaker 7: It's I haven't touched a question that I saw, but it's not Ween related.
Speaker 1: You go on it or no. Yeah, we can do it. We can do that, but we're gonna do an just a question. That's how we really that this is gonna look up right now. Are kind of slim.
Speaker 8: If your hand five fingers could dispense five different liquids, what five are you choosing?
Speaker 1: If my fingers could dispense five different liquids. Jack Daniels, whistle pick you mean, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whistle pick my favorite lotion, Bond number nine. It's got Keith's hand. I can't have ashy knuckles.
Speaker 1: Smart. That's a smart play.
Speaker 3: Gas middle finger, you can always have gas.
Speaker 10: That's a good one. Loop on my ring finger, Well, I'll bring with that brain up time. Twisted tea on the pig.
Speaker 1: You killed that assignment? That was perfect? That was perfect? Would you change anything? I wouldn't do whiskey, I would do tequila. Double loop. Yeah, you gotta have twisted tea in there. I love the gas Pole. I love the gas Pole. Lotion's good too. I'm probably doing some McDonald's orange Orange high Sea, one of my favorites, McDonald's Orange. I see, yeah, that's solid. I think you bet, you bet, you're better off going with the Baja Blast in the high Sea.
Speaker 2: I mean that is, but if I'm if I'm Taco Bell, I'm usually going to Taco Bell pepsi.
Speaker 3: Oh really is it stronger than the McDonald's pepsi? It burns McDonald's coke co Oh, yeah, that's right, it does that. That's some good coke burns, some great coke burns. But those were good, well.
Speaker 2: Done, Thanks man, thank you as a as a, as a white guy, I don't know if I'm doing lotion, but I think you know, if I do want to keep up with my.
Speaker 4: Skin, then some alone maybe switch it out.
Speaker 1: But it's some Duke Cannon trophy sent in clone form. Find a way to put all of our.
Speaker 2: He's to a Chevy Slorado, right, ranch ranch dressing.
Speaker 1: Yes, you guys have any back there that we haven't said.
Speaker 8: I feel like gasoline was super Strong's number one, especially if if if like society collapses, you are never running. You can generator. Dude, you're you're the king of the castle. Yeah, i'd say Duanney's smacked out.
Speaker 1: Double the brain, double the brain. The one I would put in there is the white sauce from Japanese places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me get you right.
Speaker 2: With you?
Speaker 1: What you got baby? Did you find another twisted question? Twisted question? Jack? Would you rather be in an ain't mar or be one of your favorite people?
Speaker 4: Take over the segment? Then do what Jack should? Just take over the segment.
Speaker 8: Then you can get one good twisted question and then it is hard like miss has a tough job coming up with good questions every.
Speaker 4: Week, especially when they're Halloween related.
Speaker 1: Spootober, spooky? What you got? Match? Should we do at? I want a spooky question?
Speaker 3: You want a better?
Speaker 1: You want a better? Want a better? I want a better spooky question?
Speaker 7: We could rank to do it.
Speaker 4: What would you rather have? Nine nails and your eyelids are jack off a meal?
Speaker 1: Jack off a meal? Would you rather have what say it.
Speaker 3: Again, nine inch nails and your eyelids our jack off a meal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Jack off a mule.
Speaker 4: But to compleasure to drink this ship out there you go in the cup.
Speaker 1: It's about free protein. Yeah, jack off the meal. Yeah, bread, you just hold your breath, pop that down, no problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what about Will's gotten better at chugging too, I'll do a facial You do a facial instead of drink?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'll do a facial thing.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, what would you do?
Speaker 3: I mean nine inch jacking off a meal every night?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Of the board dog. All right, I don't have you don't have one. Let me try to think of one. Rather.
Speaker 6: Would you rather be stuck in a haunted asylum or a haunted cemetery?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to go to a graveyard or an absolute insane asylum for one night?
Speaker 1: Cemetery stay the night? No, I'm not get to share the dark?
Speaker 7: How about this?
Speaker 8: Would you rather live ten years in isolation you can't speak to a single human alive, or one day of the year you're liable to be chased down and killed by your worst monster, but you're like, you have the ability to kill it, but there's one day of the year it could pop on you. Or ten years of just straight solo time losing your mind.
Speaker 1: I think you got to take your chances. Yeah, you gotta take your chances.
Speaker 3: What kind of.
Speaker 1: But do you know do you know what day of the year it is? No?
Speaker 4: Wait, so you don't know when it comes.
Speaker 1: It makes it harder.
Speaker 3: You don't know when it comes.
Speaker 1: You don't hunting you it's over. You're dying. Yeah, but okay, but death over isolation for ten years. But what type of weapon? Let's go back to last weapon. How mentally strong you are? Yeah, but I'm dying in that.
Speaker 3: But it depends on what type of weapon. Now, if he like Jason, he just has a knife, I'll take my chances with that. But if he yeah, if he's the type of person who's shooting bullets at me, you know what I'm saying, like the what's the the sniper movie or whatever? If you're taking shots at me, now that's different because now I don't know where.
Speaker 8: You at knife situation where it's gonna be hand to hand combat like chase you down type living.
Speaker 1: In paranoia forever.
Speaker 4: But it's only once a year though.
Speaker 1: Well you're like, you're like, uh so, Jack, this is a human that's trying to kill you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for the sake of this, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I'm taking it. Even if its predator, I'm taking it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just gonna die taking it. I can't live in by myself.
Speaker 1: I'd rather just I'd rather just say or die. I'd rather just die. Think about that. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I really switched up from last week. Yeah, last week, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did anybody get to hear the twister question from last week? Did y'all get to hear? What would y'all do.
Speaker 1: The hearing the opinions? Or or travel fast or time travel forward?
Speaker 4: Wait? Say what say?
Speaker 1: You say that any time travel forward? But you can never go back to the present moment if you don't, you can choose when you time like if you don't a plane, you can just time trouble and be there. But you can never just go back and take that plane.
Speaker 2: But I can never go back to my never go back to the original. Yeah, you can never go back to the original moment. Or you basically hear people's opinions about you.
Speaker 1: You read minds. Do you know the movie What Women Want? It's bad? But with everybody?
Speaker 9: Oh I was in that, by the way, that's what the second one I was an extra No way, How old were you?
Speaker 1: Fact about?
Speaker 3: Oh? How old are How old were you? Though?
Speaker 1: The second one with Taraja p Henson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how old were you? I was probably twenty one?
Speaker 1: Can you see like you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh you see my hairline? B we need to be running that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 9: When I went back and watched it, I was like, no way, all days it it's crazy. You're like they're like all right, action and then you fake talk to someone, you don't make a noise, and it's a complete strange and you're like, that's so here, that is.
Speaker 1: Wild in that situation, I found like an ad on Google. So what do you what do you choosing? Delaney?
Speaker 3: I don't know what he said. Damn, man, that's a that's a good one. Actually, what's y'all? What y'all?
Speaker 4: I mean, I gotta think about it.
Speaker 9: I think if like he said, you like you have the power, you could like fast forward a plane ride or like.
Speaker 4: I probably do that. No, but you can't never go back.
Speaker 1: I have back to the flight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, it's got to be on the flight, or it can be I can whatever.
Speaker 1: With time travel, you get to choose whenever, whenever you go. You have to fast forward. You can go as long as you want or as short as you want. You just have to use it. I would do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with the uh people.
Speaker 1: If you hear people, you hear them always. I always never turn it off. It would be a pretty annoying, so hard.
Speaker 3: I would live by myself. I'll build a house. I'll build a concrete house. When I'm in it, I can't hear them.
Speaker 1: You're creating the ten years of isolation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, I'm not creating it. When I walk outside, I can hear it. When I want to go in the house and sleep, I got peace. But when I want to be outside. See, you never said that we always have to hear it. Now I can make a house where I can. I don't have to hear what's going on outside.
Speaker 4: I don't have to live nobody.
Speaker 1: You can't focus on everything at one moment.
Speaker 2: It's not like Bruce Almighty, where you're hearing all the prayers at one time and he can't like comparty.
Speaker 4: It is right, That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Right. You got to be around people. Yeah, yeah, as soon as I get around you, I can hear what everybody think. Yes, I like that, because then I can I can steal, I can cheat. Look, these are new things. You got. Somebody who put the lock cold, they remember it in lock hold in the house to the bank or whatever.
Speaker 4: Now I got it. Oh yeah, I'm coming back. I'm robbing this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah. And think about black jack.
Speaker 2: You know, every time they checked that little that, you know, every time they checked that card under this, Yes you can jack Jaylor.
Speaker 3: You know what you're going to hit or.
Speaker 1: Man or hit or your football coach.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you can know the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like there's so many benefits. The thing about black jack, though, is when they check that little thing with the ace, it doesn't show what card it is. It just shows whether it's a ten or a queen or thinking it.
Speaker 4: Once you see it, we can yeah.
Speaker 1: But the little they don't know either that they don't know what card it is.
Speaker 3: You sure there ain't no glass under that little thing always.
Speaker 1: For like mirror. It's a little mirror, but like the way the cards are set up is like if it's a nine, it'll just show a blank blank corner the faces in the tens or wider, so you would see.
Speaker 2: You still have some benefit to know if they check it after they ask you if you want to have insurance or not, right, but they could have if they're if they have if you're seeing an eight, and they check their card because they're they're checking it anyway.
Speaker 1: Right, No, they don't check it if it's an eight. There's no reason to.
Speaker 4: Check it.
Speaker 1: Either way. You can cheat during football games. You could be Michigan. I want to see how long it take get that? It's wild anyway? I think, so what, gee, where are you at? I think I've moved forward? Jackie? Did you did you say what you do? I think he said move forward forward Brennifer, Jackie, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You move forward?
Speaker 1: Mitchie, did you say something?
Speaker 7: Delaney's points though, the end of the.
Speaker 1: Conversation got to where it's.
Speaker 2: Will You're wrong, where it's just like you can just choose your own and for the sake of the segment, like talking it all out.
Speaker 6: No, the thing was last week with Will was Will was trying to spin it as I'm mentally strong enough to do this, not just pick which one you wanted to do, right, You.
Speaker 2: Got to explain yourself. I'm thinking like, ultimately you'd be able to use it you're using. I would not do the time travel because I wouldn't want to just travel forward in time, like because you don't get to come back to the present moment like you just never. You never get to come back to this situation right here, whether it's good bad, whatever's going on, you can't like, you know, you can't ever go back, and you never. I would almost rather I would. I would hate more so to have the time travel than I would hate having the mental the mind reading stuff.
Speaker 3: And I feel like you, if you see yourself, you may have to kill yourself. I don't know if you can live co live with each other, because when you see yourself in the future, you change everything that happens, right, is that that's what we believe would happen if we can chime.
Speaker 1: I wonder what happened to your future self, if you'd if they'd ever be around.
Speaker 4: If we seen each other, Like do you do you disappear?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: The rules behind it?
Speaker 1: Do I need to live in a different It is the movie Click where you fast forward and you're going through life. Yeah, And that's so.
Speaker 3: You're saying that we don't you don't see yourself. You just going through life. You you're gonna go forward. You just gonna be old. When you move forward.
Speaker 1: Depends on where you jump. If you jump that far, then you're like, yeah, because my thing was if you too many stipulations, you have more control over the the one that you already have. Like, no matter what, I gotta would I gotta twist the question what would you rather have bo Jingles for every day for the rest of your life or any other chicken spot Jangles o Jangles, no question about dude. Bo Jangles has now has more friendly meal options for your next tailgate or gathering, so you can focus on fun and leave the food to bow Jangles. Each big boat box comes ready to serve with eight, twelve or twenty pieces of handbreaded, boldly seasoned chicken, Southern Fix, and scratch made buttermilk. I'm assuming biscuit right, Uh if you haven't already downloaded the app and get a free Cajun fil A biscuit with promo code bust and that's b USSI and it's bo time. Download the app and get a free agent fil A biscuit with promo code busting b U s.
Speaker 11: S I N.
Speaker 1: Now I feel like we've done it. The show is good, great show angle, don't we? Oh yeah know what?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Tear talk talk now some spooky tear talk. How about uh boys in the back? Best things of Halloween. Best things about Halloween. You guys are involved. Now, you guys are involved, best things about Halloween? Delaying.
Speaker 1: You want to start, Taylor, Do you want to start? You guys want me to start. You guys in the back want to start? Who you guys want to back to star? You guys have some Yeah?
Speaker 7: How are we all three doing one? Are we doing a combined?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 11: All right, okay, yeah, just one Jack, you'll be Tier three. Okay, Okay, I think I think.
Speaker 9: Tier three goes to when Halloween is on a weekday and it's trading your candy at school the next day, at the lunch table where you first learned negotiations and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that. That's Tier three. Tier two.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna kind of go with the low hanging fruits.
Speaker 6: Just pumpkin flavors being back, whether it's your coffee or your pies or your whatever pumpkin flavored stuff is officially back.
Speaker 1: That is, this is gonna be labeled JP hovees Tier talk.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and well honorable mention throwing their Halloween parties. You can't beat them. It's just fun to have an excuse address up and like go out with the family of the Friends.
Speaker 7: But my number one is gonna be.
Speaker 8: The just the atmosphere and how it just kicks off holiday season the first time in the fall where you're like, all right, once this domino falls, it's just Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's, you know, Saint Patti.
Speaker 7: It's just like a run of like three or four.
Speaker 8: Months that you really get a lot of community driven stuff and then a lot of stuff you can just you know, hang at the house, a lot of candle, put on a good movie. So yeah, that atmosphere that kind of brings Halloween into all of our lives, I think is just pure.
Speaker 4: That's us.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 4: It was pretty good, like all of those Huffey huffy.
Speaker 1: I know that's Tier two stung you JP Halloween.
Speaker 9: Oh that'd be I don't I guess I haven't said it on here, but if what I don't really associate pumpkin flavored things with Halloween. I know they've got pumpkins and Jack Leonards, but if pumpkin flavored things were that good, they would be around all year.
Speaker 1: No, that's a terrible take. It's not a terrible take, dude. Seasonal beverages when you go to your coffee shop and you look in the top left corner and it says seasonal beverages because you're it's the season.
Speaker 2: Baby, You're not gonna have a pumpkins with Halloween?
Speaker 1: Which what about not like pumpkin spice latte, not with Halloween. You're bringing the pumpkin flavors.
Speaker 2: You're putting on the chalcol a little orange pumpkin next to it, pumpkin lot with that, I'm with the personal vibe.
Speaker 9: See what I'm saying is it's not as good as what it's made out to be. The pumpkin flavored things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think because the energy's up, it gets missed for Oh it's a it's an elite flavor.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know what I mean. Apple juice is good year round. Apples are seasonal in the fall.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Could you hear you hit the orchards your apple picking? Yeah? Apple this morning? Who loves apples right now? What I'm saying is you have those apple things all year?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Apple cider that good? The hot cider.
Speaker 1: Do you have a hot sider in the summertime?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Like as far as punkin flavors being an elite flavor, I do not think it makes any top tier of flavor, but as far as it being a seasonal vibe and energy and everything else, and I think it is perfectly placed. Like give good vibes.
Speaker 1: It's a good vibe. I'm gonna take this down because it's not a great flavor. Skin flavor is the Fall, Like I don't It's not Halloween. I don't know. I've never really had it. What is Halloween in in October? The fall?
Speaker 9: If you relate pumpkin flavored nice little drinks with Halloween and enjoy your soft Halloween, I got one.
Speaker 1: Don't get phased by that. It's like eggnog.
Speaker 2: I've never been like a massive fan of agnog, but the fact that it comes out and people get seem to be excited about it, it just brings a smile to my face because I like people people mess with eggnog, like I don't mess with it.
Speaker 4: I don't touch it. I can't touch it.
Speaker 1: I'm not a big eggnog you do, Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 7: People don't like it, like I know, I'm in the minority of people who like.
Speaker 1: If I wanted to be like a grinch.
Speaker 7: Glasses a year is really all I need just to like.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to lean into the grinch aspect of it and be kind of like a festive hater and be grinches about it. I would be like, Oh, if it's that good of a flavor, they'd have it all year round. And to me, that's what you're being with the pumpkin take in this.
Speaker 9: Scenario, I'm saying, I don't when I'm I thought we were doing like a Halloween tear talk. I don't relate pumpkin flavored thing with Halloween. I relate scary things, trick or treating, candy, costume parties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pumpkins, that's a good in game adjustment.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe my dude, you know, he's chilling on the couch with this girl. You know, everybody do Halloween differently. You know what he'd said Halloween, it was like it was like Netflix and chill. That's how I felt like he was on that kind of Halloween. He's like pumping spice. You know, I lit some candles, smell like pumpkin in here. Got my girl coming through about to get some pumpkin pussy. That's what I've seen, pure, pure, Alright, we uh, you want to go?
Speaker 1: You want me to go?
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give an honorable mention to uh, Halloween parties, I think, especially in college. Yeah, that is the time to be out there talking about that pure just kind of you know, his there and just creep in the corner, kind of see what's going on out there. It's a nice little deal. So I have to give a tip of the cap. The Halloween party is gone, but not forgotten in my life. My number three it's uh, I'm gonna go to carving pumpkins. Sometimes it becomes a little bit of like, all right, let's let's do it, let's get it downe, let's lay all this stuff out. But once you're doing it, when you're in the middle of it and you really take carving pumpkins serious, you're kind of you're becoming an artist. You're finding what am I gonna do? Where is this thing gonna be created? It's not gonna be exactly what the picture shows, but it's gonna be my version of that, and that is special when you truly buy in to carving a pumpkin. My number two is a blanketed statement. It's spooky events. And I could just say, hey, it's all the spooky events but I fail. It's more of a cop out. Personally. I love Spootober. I love obviously it's my favorite holiday. But the Fridays when you get a squad together or you just go with your girl and you go to a haunted house and you just see, I'm gonna be scared for the next forty five minutes because it's the only time of year I can do this, and I can't go back in June and be like, oh, let me go get scared of the hot houses. Those things don't exist, and that just having that specific time a month, similar to the pumpkin spice lattes, where it's really just in one area, makes it that much more special. Do we want to be scared to your around? And no, we don't want to be scared year around, but it is one of the most fun things to do, even as an adult during the spooky holiday. And my number one is it's just gonna be trick or treating because I feel like my kids are now at the age, both of them are now at the age where like they understand the assignment, they know what to do. They go to the cauldron with the house with no lights on that says please take one, and they know to take a handful. They understand the game and using the rules of their advantage. If you're not gonna be there to be a security guard for the cauldron, we're gonna take advantage of that situation. And then watching their excitement running from house to house. Got a whole bunch of things. You go to like a twelve South. You go to a cool neighborhood where the people are outside with spiked apple cider and we're hanging out just having a good time. That kids are ripping and roaring and having a great time comparing outfits that is as a fun like this is. This is awesome because this is like core moments they're having in their life. So that is my number one.
Speaker 4: I'll go next.
Speaker 1: You gotta give one word, one word to say you feel.
Speaker 13: Roller coaster, Oh, family oriented, JP's like bitch, family first, thoughtful, wholesome.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed all that. Thank you here.
Speaker 2: So here's what I'll say, And this is gonna be uh, you know, probably I don't know, an unpopular opinion, but the way you feel about the pumpkin stuff, the pumpkin spice flavor, but you want to put it like you'll go you'll you'll go out there and just stand stand on business. I feel that way about car pumpkin carving. Like to me, I I personally I think it's I have not a lot of fun doing it, and I think the pumpkin carving is the most overrated thing about Halloween.
Speaker 1: And I know that's a hot take, but I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I know I'm saying it out loud, but I'm just bringing it to light because as he's saying, it fires me up that people feel that way about pumpkin carving.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what I thought.
Speaker 1: About is it's not like getting it all set up, is it paying the ass and it like it can be that way, but it's really just the mindset of being like, I'm gonna embrace all of this because last year doing the uh the little cottages or the little houses, decorating the houses at my house, we're having a little competition. I love that. That's essentially that's the Christmas version of carving a pumpkin.
Speaker 2: To me, So I'll say this, I'm bitch made when it comes to touching icky stuff all the time. I hate getting in there deep with the pumpkins and like getting it emptying it out. It's just a mess, man, roll up the newspapers like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah you could.
Speaker 2: As you're decorating the gingerbread house. You can eat why you're doing the gingerbread house, you know what I mean? Like, Oh, I got a little bit my finger. Let's get this frosting off in a deep way. Mitchie and Mitchie on the peanut butter, just throttling, throating that finger, trying to get that trying to get that taste off that like and that to me, I like, I know that. That's why I just hate the association and being like, God, this's gonna be a long time with this pumpkin, and then I'm gonna get caught like I'm gonna get caught in that mentality of wanting it to be so fucking awesome and perfect and ship to where I will take so much time be like, Okay, let's go outside and light this candle inside this pumpkin. Yeah, it's awesome. I'm gonna like it and enjoy it when the people around me are doing it. But just I just want to get that off.
Speaker 1: My I appreciate you saying I appreciate you shooting you up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so my honorable mention is the people who give out king size.
Speaker 3: Candies o Halloween, like, thank you, we love you, thank you for spending the extra money to give it away for free.
Speaker 1: We love it, my tear.
Speaker 3: Uh. Tier three will have to be the people who go all out on decorating their house all out. I thank you, we love you. Do you do it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But I think the people who do because they need to see you need to see tailors, so that they got to pay.
Speaker 4: People to do that to decorate their house.
Speaker 3: Put all that, Like when you walk up to the house, you kind of scared, you like, oh, like it's just like a hundred house, or you know we hand it out candy. You'd be like, damn, I fuctuated, get a picture. Then I'm gonna have to say Tier two it's going to be just being able to dress up as like scumbags, killers, murderers, prostitutes, because most of the females do just to be who you wanted to be deep down inside. You know that that inner you you wanted to come out. You know, I always dress up as some killer cause you know I can walk around act like a killer and not go to jail being black.
Speaker 4: So I love that part.
Speaker 1: Little key you taking it. I wish I could take your life right here, but I won't.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, when I'm really dressed up, I'm on that like like serious, I want to kill you, but I'm like, yeah, I'm acting, but I'm not, you know, because it's Halloween, so you can do that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: When I get that scared, I'm happy, like, yeah, let's get the next one, kid, you know, yeah, uh that tear one. It's just gonna be man. You know, having Halloween on the thirty first, bro, just at the end of the month, you know that it's gonna be epic. You know it's gonna be crazy. It's just sets It sets the tone going into November.
Speaker 4: And I love that.
Speaker 3: I love that about October thirty first Halloween because now you know you're going you can be a scumback, do all this crazy stuff and then it's like all about family.
Speaker 1: Quickly quick one.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, So that's me.
Speaker 1: Halloween, frightening king method acting incredible. Thank you, thank you, that was solid.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: That was really so good because you're right, like when you scare somebody, scare little kid or something like you kind of.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I got him.
Speaker 1: Now off. Yeah, yeah, I don't want to scare this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh I scare him too.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that, that's good. And I love how your Tier one is just the thirty first.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just like, yeah, yeah, we're thirty first, just that it's on the thirty first.
Speaker 2: Uh. My Tier three is going to be uh slutty costumes. I'll say it, man, we're all thinking it. Yeah, And this is a shout out. This is a tier talk. My testosterone wanted to get involved. He wanted me to say that for him. But I'm a man, you know what I mean? Like at your weekest moments, do I say and stare at it for a long time?
Speaker 1: No, but I see it.
Speaker 2: And I just want to pay homage to the college parties when you're that young thundercat walking around and being like, yo, let's go. We're trying to step out tonight, but really you want to step out for really what you're reading? Yeah, that puree, that punking puret so sluddy costumes. My tier three, my Tier two is gonna go to that consistent potential of a fright all month long. Like it's that part of buying in in Spootober like wanting to be scared in the haunted houses like people. You know, Mitch, he was terrified going on to the Honter House and it brought a smile to my face because he felt legitimately scared before he walked in. And it's like, man, I can't wait to trick myself into being that way through it. Not like all I'm gonna walk in and whoever screams the most is a bitch. It's like, Doug, I want to be scared. I want to feel like I'm being chased in here like somebody's somebody's like got the Delaney mentality and part of them wants to kill me a little bit like I like that. And him putting on the scary movies, like picking your shots throughout the month, but putting on those frights that are really gonna make you think twice about going to bed in my tier one. Dude, you guys have alluded to it. The trigger treating just candy, bro eating candy until you puke or do yet you feel disgusted with yourself going in that extra eight times the pantry night, eating your kid's candy, just eating your own, you buying it. Hey, let's buy a shitload of candy in case kids come to the house, and when they don't, you don't pass out all the candy you have it. I'm eating and you're eating it all probably within the next forty eight or seventy two hours.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that, And that's that's that's my tear talk.
Speaker 4: Passion, excitement, adolescens goaded.
Speaker 2: Ornie, Ornie, Mike crazy, we're alluding to it. I was like, I'm just gonna say it, man, this bloody costume.
Speaker 1: We all see them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know what time it is.
Speaker 2: Mike was asking out there looking crazy. Oh dude, last all right, so the last saper we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do with you. Delanney, We're gonna do it with you. This is the shittiest moment. Dide.
Speaker 4: Do you use toilet papper, No, only use dudes wipes.
Speaker 1: You should use dude wipes. Dude, kid, dude, keep doing it.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 1: Keep that bum nice and wet and refreshed. It's gonna make you feel a whole lot better and not skinning you up a whole bunch. My boy had a hemorrhoid. Hemorhoid had a hemorrhid a couple of days ago. He had some dude wipes that really helped him through the entire process, making you feel a whole lot better. So make sure you use dude wipes. So you can pick up dude wipes on Amazon or Walmart and Target nation wide. You need to tell us what was your shittiest moment of your entire career?
Speaker 3: Well, I had a shitty moment or in high school. So I'll give you a shitty moment in the NFL I must have had. I must have ate some hot sauce or some beats or something.
Speaker 4: Took a ship.
Speaker 1: Are you giving us a real shit moment?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, took a ship. I thought it was bleeding. Yeah, luckily I had the wipes. You could get a good look at it. Yep, it was beats.
Speaker 1: Your shittiest moment was the potential of dying.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought I had a hemorrhoid or I was just purple had what is it?
Speaker 4: Colon cancer?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, without knowing you do think the worst. Yeah, No, I literally thought something was wrong with me.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you ever had a hemorrhoid?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I never had a hemorrhoid, Thank god. The worst one was in college, bro, like, do you like, what do your butthole look like? And it's like painful, But is your butthole like swollen out? Is it like a gaping like a gaping hole, like it goes out just.
Speaker 2: A little bit like up something I don't know, Like callous is up inside that inside that call.
Speaker 4: You got, It's like it's really inflammation.
Speaker 1: The inside of your rectum comes on the outside.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I am when I push, there's a little bit more in there out.
Speaker 4: You get hemorrhoids.
Speaker 3: Well you need you need the putty tuppy whatever, the stool that helps you lift your legs up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not real natural. When you just sit there on the toilet, legs go numb.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Standing at that phone for thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought I had a cancer. That was my shittiest moment. But I got to really look deep into it and it was it was okay, It's got a little purple to it. An What was the shittiest moment of your NFL career?
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 3: I mean getting cut, that's the shittiest to get cut, and not even getting cut.
Speaker 1: It was shittier than breaking your leg.
Speaker 3: No, because I was guaranteed eight million dollars when that happened, so I didn't have an injury claus So I mean it hurts. I heard I got fully paid guaranteed though, So when you got cut was like when I got cut. It's because they cut me. And it wasn't even at the facility. It's like they called me. It's just cut me, you know what I'm saying. So sometimes you just that hurts, you know, when you you feel like you know you've done did a lot for an organization and then you know you just phone call.
Speaker 1: Man, it goes back to you don't have that story, but ending you want because everyone is telling himself a story.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, you like thinking they gonna yeah, man, you know through the whole thing for you take you in, you see to sit with the owners, sit with the GM coaches. You know, but it ain't it ain't like that. So you know that that's the shitty moment that happens to most of us, know, all of us pretty much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty much all of us. Unless you just go out on a high note. I mean I already go out on a high note because you're coming off of a high note. You're either going in the free agency to get a little bit more money, you want to run it back, you want to do it again.
Speaker 1: There's really no like perfect.
Speaker 4: I would say ben Jones had a good one.
Speaker 3: I think ben Jones like got to see itself out the building and pack his own stuff.
Speaker 1: He had the missed games last year with the injuries.
Speaker 3: He was I know, but they but Ben Jones has got like so much of a chemistry with them in that friendship. It was just like, you know what I mean, I don't know. Maybe it was right right, you kind of know. Yeah, yeah, it's just a little different. And I understand. I wasn't there. I was getting doing I was getting treatment in another state. So obviously that could have been the reason why I just they and called me instead of having me come in.
Speaker 4: But who knows, how was yours?
Speaker 1: I went in and they I sat, Oh you said, I asked me when I wanted to get cut?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I see, No, see.
Speaker 1: Like when do you want to do this? Yeah? We were in Cabo. Yeah, I remember, was like, hey, call me when you get a second. I called him, He's like, what are you doing? I was like, I'm in Cabo with my friends. He goes, all right, hey, you know obviously you've already told me that you know we're gonna have to cut you, like, just tell me when you want to get cut, and I was like when it's like the latest, and he's like, uh, we'd love to do it before the combine. I was like, yeah, let's just do this date then. So I came in, saw the boys, saw the equipment staff, said by the trainer, said by to the the TV guys, and then I went and sat with them. And it was cool because me and Raves I talked for like fifteen twenty minutes before Ran came in and we're just talking about, oh yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Were still here.
Speaker 1: Well Ran got hired.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have two interactions with him. Is one outside of Rabel's office and he was like, hey man, I love your podcast, so you gotta come on. He's like, I will absolutely come on. He hasn't come on yet, but he will come on. And then the second one was him just like sitting in as like me and Rabel were talking and I literally was like, so what do we do here to sign something? And they're like, no, we just got to we're releasing you and you gotta know they're releasing you. I was like, all right, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Guys. So I didn't deal with Rabes. I deal with John So I didn't even have you know, so could have been different.
Speaker 2: Maybe what was it that was Rabel's second year when they cut you. Yeah, so had five years of rapes. I know five years.
Speaker 1: I will say, dude, when you broke your leg, that was like, that was sad. Yeah, that was that was the game. I got knocked out.
Speaker 3: I know in the X ray room.
Speaker 2: We had a good cry together. I was already crying. Delaney's just like I fucking he was him. Yeah, I like a beast football player. It was just bad because I didn't want to play anymore. I told everybody like, let's play tomorrow, but everybody voted against me.
Speaker 3: You know, we're gonna finish this game out. You get hurt, Marcus get hurt, I get hurt.
Speaker 4: It was just like.
Speaker 3: Seven hours of playing football. Really, Yeah, that was a wild could have been a shitty moment eleven pm, Yeah, that could have been a shitty moment for me. Just I didn't want to play. I start eating barbecue ad hat like after the third break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were just chilling pads off and everything is off eating barbecue.
Speaker 1: Dude. You know you're you're making the most of it, but it's like, what you have no control over what's happening.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: The worst. It was like a minute forty seven left in the second half or the first half, and we had to like go do two minutes and I'm like, fuck, i gotta go out there and just past block. Yeah, that's the most streussful time is two minutes. I'm like, I gotta go do that right now.
Speaker 3: Remember when we came out that like the third time, we didn't even warm up. He just put the ball down, blew the whistle. I'm like, oh snap, just really rude right now, this is rude.
Speaker 2: That was a wild That was a wild day. I remember the people were trying to say like, hey, we shouldn't play.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was a few, but a few of us did. They was like, no, we don't want to come back.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know Hindsights twenty twenty. Yeah, but yeah, that was a that was a shitty deal.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm good. Good show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Comboys subscribe like big hugs, handy kisses, do all the things talk with us on social media.
Speaker 4: And be safe tonight.
Speaker 3: If you'all trick or treat tonight or tomorrow, will just be safe out there, sick gos running around?
Speaker 1: What your Delaney's ripping around out there?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: All right, boys, big hugs, handy kisses. We'll talk to you soon.