Speaker 1: All right, News roundup, information overload.
Speaker 2: Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program ATS eight hundred and nine point one, Sean if you would like to join us. Well, once again, John Solomon, he's done it again, and there is a big story on justinnews dot com. He's the founder, editor in chief and chief investigative reporter. And the headline is FBI had fourteen informants on Biden corruption but ran secret opt to dismiss evidence as disinformation. It is remarkable what John has been able to pull out here, and rather than me trying to tell you about what he's done, the deepest dive on we welcome back to the program.
Speaker 1: John Solomon is with us.
Speaker 2: Wow, I see a couple of names and a couple of news organizations that look very familiar to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, Greg Jarrett, Fox News, my name is on there. Attorney General Bill Barr is on the Secretary, Say, Mike Pompeo's on there. Senator Senators Johnson, Lindsey Graham recently departed and we're all sad about that. And Chuck Grassley on there, Jim Jordan and Devin Nunez, so.
Speaker 2: So all of my friends and then I'm just labeled as Fox News. Who are they talking about at Fox? Who covered this the most on Fox?
Speaker 3: Yeah? This is the only the first tronted documents. This is just a couple of documents in the Intelligence Commute. There are tens of thousands of pages more that we will be getting, hopefully from the FBI and the Justice Department. This will be a significant unraveling of Round River. But first let's tell people what round River is. It's not an investigation, it's a counterintelligence operation. What does that mean? FBI agents, FBI analysts can do things that they couldn't do if they were predicating an investigation against you or me or anyone. They can go out and they're trying to combat a narrative. The narrative is called the Ukraine narrative. What is that narrative? That Hunter Biden was making money off a corrupt company in Ukraine and at his father, the company and the people around Hunter Biden were trying to gain influence in the Ukraine administration or Biden Obama administration because of that relationship. That narrative we now know to be one hundred percent prove it. Remember what James Comber's report put out all the evidence that was put out there. But in twenty nineteen and twenty twenty, after the impeachment trial of President Trump, Democrats were trying to make that narrative go away. They were calling it a conspiracy theory. The FBI's Counterintelligence Division, under the name of the Round River Operation, was trying to aid that effort. They were trying to neutralize the Ukraine narrative and essentially protect Joe Biden Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, And so they take all the figures in this one spreadsheet that we made public today thanks to the President declassifying it. And by the way, let me disclose my role here because I'm more than a journalist on this. I'm the chairman of the White House Government Transparency Task Force. So I requested that these documents be to cost if the President did so. In my role in government, I got these documents to cost of my role as a journalists, I'm writing and explaining about them. These documents show that they took the sixty or seventy people that were at the heart of the impeachment trial and they divided them into two camps. If you were Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, or any Democrat people associated with Barisma. You were targets or victims of Russian disinformation, regardless of the facts. That's where you got locked into. If you were Jim Jordan or Fox News or Sean Hannity or Greig Jared, John Solomon, Senator Grassley, Senator Johnson, Senator Graham, and you were asking questions to get to the bottom of the truth about Hunter, Biden and Variusmath, you were purveyors or conduits of Russian disinformation. So that's how the universe gets divided, and then from that many things start to happen. Perhaps the most troubling of the things that we know of is that this FBI team went in These are a group of analysts, by the way, not agents, but analysts. They went into the confidential human source files of people who are providing information about Joe Biden, and they marked those files to be Russian disinformation. They essentially neutralized or disabled those informants from being able to use it be used in future criminal cases against Joe Biden, Hutter Biden, or other people, maybe the Ukrainians. Now that is what these documents show. It was a neutralization effort. It is the mirror reverse mirror image of Crossfire, Hurricane and Russia coclusion and the first operation. The goal was to take democratic opposition research Russia collusion allegations from Christopher Steele bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign and pretend they were real and investigate Donald Trump. When that fizzled out in the spring of twenty nineteen, when Bob Moller said no collusion, when he closed down his Special Console investigation, the FBI flipped to protecting the next Democrat presidential candidate by trying to portray legitimate information coming in from FBI informants and dismiss it as Russian disinformation. And then anyone who dare ask about it, well, they got pegged or called the conduit of Russian disinformation. That's what these files show. I suspect we're going to learn a lot more when the FBI comes out at cash. Matel announced today he is investigating this. He believed he's troubled by the behavior of the FBI in round River's trying to get to the bottom of it. The most important thing he wanted people to know today. The Foreign Influenced Task Force, which ran this operation has been disabled. It no longer exists. It was shut down by Caspertel when he came in. But what it may have done and whether it rises to criminality or some other disciplinary action that's under investigation right now.
Speaker 2: I just want you to go into more detail. So the FBI us by agency has got derogatory evidence? Is how you write it about Joe Biden from fourteen different informants, but embarked on a secret operation round River to tamp down Ukrainian corruption, the scandal engulfing the Biden family during the twenty twenty election at designating people like as you mentioned yourself, Greg Jarrett, Fox News, Bill Barr, Mike Pompeo, the members of Congress that you mentioned. You know, this was our story. This is I think nobody covered it. Nobody came close to covering this thing as much.
Speaker 1: As we did. And they did all of this purposefully.
Speaker 2: So it's almost like it kind of reminds me, or sounds like to me, the former KGB and if you dare to speak out against the state, they turn on you. And it sounds like the deep state operatives involved in this knew damn well that it was true what you were saying. And Greg was saying and what we were reporting and then decided, no, we're gonna turn it on them. Am I is that a good summary of it?
Speaker 3: I think that that's what this is going to turn out to be. And you know, we talk about the deep state putting a thumb on the scale of an election, and that's certainly what they did in twenty sixteen by trying to ramp up a fake criminal investigation of Donald Trump based on Hillary Clinton's APPO research. By twenty twenty, they're putting an entire body on the election scale. They are putting entire weight. They're going to protect Joe Biden no matter what the evidence of the FBI's informants are doing. And if that means neutralizing Bill Barr, who by the way, ordered a criminal investigation into hunter Byden not get into that a second, that's what they're going to do. If it means dirtying up informants and making it look like they're even though many some of these informants were working for the FBI on the way back to twenty eighties, are long term trusted informants, right, and they're getting neutralized and being called Russian disinformation, which is going to kill their relationship with the FBI, and then there may be a third action, which is one of the things that cash Betel said today. I'm going to read this particular. I think it's very very important. We remain concerned that defensive briefings to Congress may have been overly focused on just Biden and Ukraine rather than the balanced picture of all foreign threats. What is he saying there? The Congress may have been told by the FBI that, Hey, don't go into this whole Hunter Biden thing that you're investigating because it's Russian disinformation. They may have been obstructing Congress from getting to the truth about Hunter Biden and Ukraine before the twenty twenty elections. So they're dirting up informants. They're calling the sitting Attorney General of the United States a conduit of Russian disinformation. He wasn't. He was trying to get to the bottom of information. News and journalists are being a Sully Tox news drag Jarrett and the others as Russian disinformation, all in an effort to make Joe Biden look better than the evidence. And they continue to keep Donald Trump pinned down by the intelligence.
Speaker 2: So remember, but we had a lot of facts that we put on the table.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 2: You know, remember the infamous GMA interview. Hunter Biden sits on the board of Barisma, and you know this big oil and energy conglomerate which had been under investigation. And then we have two issues happening simultaneously. You know, you're not getting the money. You're not getting the billion dollars or whatever the amount was. You're not getting it. You have six hours before I leave and unless you fire the prosecutor investigating his son.
Speaker 1: So we have that. There's no ambiguity to that. That's a fact.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong? There's a lot more facts we know. Remember in twenty nineteen, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't well, I want to go through the systematic. We also know that that Hunter had no experience he said any experience and energy, oil, gas coal, anything?
Speaker 4: None?
Speaker 1: Okay, then why are you getting all of this money?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 1: I complained, if you want, I have the tape.
Speaker 5: And there's been a lot of miss information about me, not about my dad. Nobody buys that, but advised this idea that I was unqualified to be on the board.
Speaker 6: What were your qualifications to be on the board of Maarisma?
Speaker 5: Well, I was vice chairmer of the board of Amtrak for five years. I was the chairman of the board of the UN.
Speaker 4: World Food Program.
Speaker 5: I was a lawyer for Boys Schiller Flexner, one of the most prestigious law firms in the world.
Speaker 3: You didn't have any extensive knowledge about natural gas or Ukraine itself.
Speaker 5: Though, No, But I think that I had as much knowledge as anybody else that was on the board, if not more.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we do know he got paid all that money. We do know Joe withheld taxpayer dollars from the Ukrainians until they fired the prosecutor investigating his son. That's all incontrovertible. Correct, that's right, it is, And there's no Russian disinformation.
Speaker 1: There is there, John none.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you about things that happened in the last couple of years, because we continue to fight for the truth. You and I have been shooting to get records and we've been again. So one of the things that was called the conspiracy theory back in twenty nineteen was that Joe Biden intentionally withheld the money and didn't listen to the career people. Joe Biden said, I followed the career advice A couple of years ago. You'll remember this because we did it on your show. I got the document showing the career people actually told Joe Biden to approve the billion, don't withhold it, and that the prosecutor he was threatening to fire was actually doing a good job. In fact, they sent them a letter saying you're doing a good job. When those documents came out, one of the greatest gymnastic flitch and political truth occurred. The Washington Post came out and said, oh, oh, John Solomon has these documents. Well, guess what we found out. Actually, Joe Biden did change the career People's recommendation. He called an audible. This is what they wrote in their truth launch are their fact checker, their famous factchecker, And the entire story that we were force fed and told that we were lying about in twenty nineteen suddenly became truth. Joe Biden, on his own made a decision to withhold the billion dollars and asked the fire a prosecutor who was investigating a Sens company who the career people thought one was doing a good job and two believed they should get the billion dollars. So that was a major turning point in the narrative, and as you know, later the IRS agents the whistleblowers would come out and say, we had all this evidence of criminality on Hunter Biden in Ukraine and we weren't allowed to pursue it. One of the things the IRS agents provided Congress was proof in the hands of the FBI and the IRS that Hunter Biden had not paid American taxes on his Burisma money. Now, unfortunately, they weren't allowed to bring those charges because statute of limitations were allowed to expire. But those are things that we learned since twenty twenty that are now facts and evidence. What we were told by Joe Biden was never true. What we were told by fact checkers.
Speaker 2: But the FBI, can I remind people of Joe and Son of a Bee?
Speaker 1: They fired them. Let me play this, so, they.
Speaker 6: Said, had they were walking out to Prescott.
Speaker 4: I said no.
Speaker 6: I said, I'm not going to go. We're not going to give you.
Speaker 4: The billion dollars.
Speaker 6: They said, you have no author are You're not the president? The president said, I said, call him. I said, I'm telling you're not getting a billion dollars. I said, you're not getting a billion. I'm gonna be leaving here. I think it was what six hours. I look as I'm leaving the six hours. If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money.
Speaker 4: Oh, son of them got fired.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it all fits together, doesn't it, John.
Speaker 3: It does that? Man. We had that video Right from the beginning of our stories that we wrote. There was an effort to make us all look like conspiracy. Ferris. History has passed and we now know that Hunter Biden had a relationship with a crupt energy company. He did make lots of money doing it. He and his partners were talking to Joe Biden, and Joe Biden an occasion called in even to the brief FA board meeting that's all now in evidence, and Joe Biden changed the recommendations of career officials. They wanted him to give the billion dollars he talked about withholding and keep the prosecutor. He fired the prosecutor and withheld the billion dollars. That is now the story. But during the time of twenty twenty, when we were trying to make it between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, the FBI was trying to keep that narrative from becoming true. Keep that narrative from being fully investigated to get the bottom of the truth. That should trouble all of us. It doesn't matter whether you're Democrat, independent, Republican. The FBI should not be in the business of regulating political narratives. And as cash Betel said in his letter to a task force today, I'm trump.
Speaker 2: John, rather than me rushing you through this because it does get complicated. And what you're doing is you're validating years of work and coverage that all of us devoted to this topic. And I don't want to short change this audience. I want them to fully understand. Can you stay a couple more minutes, I'd love to quick break. We'll come back, all right, John Solomon. We're going to get back to him in a second. FBI had fourteen informants on Biden corruption. This is as it relates to Ukraine, and this is about Hunter, and this is about parisma. In the last half hour, we played and reminded you of what Joe Biden was bragging about.
Speaker 1: You're not getting a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Why would a vice president of our country ever say to Ukraine a billion dollars in aid to prove to them you're not getting it unless you fire some some prosecutor. Well, it turns out that prosecutor was investigating his son Hunter, so he used American to taxpayer dollars to prevent that investigation from moving forward. And he's bragged, son of him Bee, they fired him because he leveraged your money. Then of course we have Hunter. Why was he sitting on the board of Baris anyway? I believe at the time he was admitted to, you know, being addicted to drugs. He goes on Good Morning America, the worst interview I ever saw. Any experience and energy. No, it's an energy conglomerate, energy, oil, gas coal. Any experience in Ukraine?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: None? Then why were you being paid all this money?
Speaker 3: Who knew?
Speaker 2: And now what John is now focusing on and what Round River this investigation is showing by exposing the counterintelligence operation to demonize and to delegitimize anybody that had been telling the American people the truth and that this was a government run operation.
Speaker 1: It had a name. It's called Round River.
Speaker 2: It was launched during the twenty twenty election by a task force within the FBI. Thank god, Cash Bettel, to his credit, has shut this entire thing down, and he said it was terminated now on his watch, its activities are now under investigation.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The question is, and I want John to comment on this part. Was it effective? In other words, did the media, you know, the basically an extension of the press office of all things Democratic Radical Socialist Party in America?
Speaker 1: How did they report things?
Speaker 2: Did they do what we were doing on this show on Hannity the TV show. Were they reporting what John Solomon was reporting? Were they analyzing it the way Greg Jarrett was analyzing it. John's name is in this, John Solomon, Greg Jarrett's name is in this. Mike Pompeo, Bill Barr, all the congressmen that we have on regularly, like Jim Jordan and so many others. Oh and Fox News has mentioned. I wonder what show they're talking about. But I know, let's listen to the media coverage here.
Speaker 7: You know, there is absolutely no evidence to indicate that either Biden did anything improper.
Speaker 1: What bothers?
Speaker 8: You most, what are the biggest red flags in this whole Ukrainian affair.
Speaker 3: Well, one thing I would say, Alex is that it's complex in part because it's a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 5: Of course, the Biden you know, fake conspiracy that he's trying to make.
Speaker 3: It and then reframes it as a criminal conspiracy to attack Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: The Biden campaign Saturday issued a statement calling the President's side of the story a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 8: Now President Trump is again insisting today that reporters should dig into a widely discredited We need to emphasize that this is widely discredited, a conspiracy theory involving Joe Biden, Ukraine and Ukrainian prosecutor that he helped get fired. At Washington Posts and a whole bunch of other outlets have said this is a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 4: It's bogus.
Speaker 8: President Trump insisting somebody should dig into a conspiracy theory involving Biden, Ukraine and a Ukrainian prosecutor.
Speaker 6: I said, you're not getting the billion nine we'd be leaving here.
Speaker 4: I think it was what six hours. I look at them leaving the six hours.
Speaker 6: If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money.
Speaker 4: Oh son of them got fired.
Speaker 7: So here's the conspiracy theory. The Trump campaign has been urging Ukraine to investigate. Essentially, they claim Joe Biden used his power as Vice president to protect his son Hunter Biden.
Speaker 6: I said, you're not getting the billion. Nine we'd be leaving here. And I think it was what six hours. I look at him leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money.
Speaker 4: Oh son of them got fired.
Speaker 7: President Trump in the Oval office saying somebody should look into a conspiracy theory involving his political rival.
Speaker 6: Joe Biden said, I'm not going to We're not going to give you the billion dollars. I said, you have no authority, you're not the president. The President said, I said, call them. I said, I'm telling you're not getting a billion dollars. I said, you're not getting a billion, and I'm gonna be leaving here. I think it was what six hours. I look, I said'm leaving the six hours. If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money.
Speaker 4: Oh son of them got fired.
Speaker 1: John. The media took it hook line at Sinker.
Speaker 3: They did they listen? They were co conspirators in Russia, a collusion, and they were co conspirators and covering up the Biden corruption scandal and keeping the American public from getting an honest answer before the twenty twenty election. That is one of the key things that you see the FBI understood. They realized as soon as you start saying it's Russian disinformation, you're going to scare the media away. And it's such a remarkable interjection in our elections, buy our intelligence and law enforcement cunity. They're supposed to stay neutral, they're supposed to just do crimes and in the security threats. And as you saw in FBI Director cash Hotel statement today, he's concerned that they engaged in politics. So this is going to be a big thing. Now here's something very important if you start an operation like this. So here's what we don't do once you make the designations. What did the FBI do next? And I fear though I don't know yet. We're going to wait and see what we get. But it's possible that these designations forced some people to undergo criminal investigations, mean they were put under criminal investigations. We need to find out if that happened. Remember, Rudy Giuliani claimed all of his records were taken and he was never charged with anything wrongdoing. Eventually got his records back. But was that a round river thing? Was that an effort to take the president's attorney in sideline them. We know that Ron Johnson and Chuck Grausey said they got a fake defense and designed to throw them off the trail of the Ukraine impeachment? Was that round river? We're going to find out soon. I think about that. Were there witnesses that were going to cooperate with Congress, maybe provide bomb cell testimony before the twenty twenty election. Did they get deported? Were they secreted out of the country so they couldn't cooperate with Congress? Were other things done? Did law firm records get taken that we've heard from lawyers that their entire law firm records were taken under search horns. Were they targeted? Was that the outgrowth? So did the operation result in an additional infliction of pain or infringement of civil liberties? That's what the task force is asking for. And there's a really big headline in cash Btel's letter that he made public this morning. I want to thank the director for making this commitment. All of the informants that the FBI had access to. Cash Hotel's going to release their informant files. That is unprecedented in the history of the FBI. That is like I never heard of. In addition, all the files that show what the FBI did with the Round River information, what actions they took, tens of thousands of pages. Attorney General Todd Blanche and FBI Director Cashper are committed to making those public to us at the Task Force and to the members of Congress who were impacted by this action. We're going to get a second wave of disclosure here. We know now they divided the world into Russian disinformation conduits and victims. The victims weren't really victims, the conduits weren't really conduits. But after they did that, what did they do next? That is the secret I think cashpertellent Todd Blanche is about to unlock for the American public.
Speaker 2: So all the times I used the phrase, and I often try to use the same phrases so that people, you know, it gets ingrained in their head. It's by design if you say at once, people won't remember. And I often said, and you've heard me say, because you are on the show during this time reporting on all of this, that the FBI and this is again, this is twenty twenty. This is the election year, and the lead up to that election, we're putting cinder blocks and deep state operators. We're putting cinder blocks on the scale of an election. So you know, the DOJ, the FBI is under the purview of the DOJ. That means Bill Barr at the time. And you're saying that the FBI where round River the operation was being based, and then directing this to several field offices, including their Pittsburgh office, just you know, doors away from the US attorney named by bar to investigate allegations by one of those confidential human sources, et cetera. So what you're saying is this is the smoking gun if there was any doubt. I really didn't have any doubt at the time. But you're saying this now corroborates confirms a deep state, deep state operatives within our government, in this case, within the Department of Justice more specifically, even the FBI and even the Intel community that were sabotaging a real investigation that would show real corruption and they did it knowingly. Is am I making the proper conclusion or am I getting over my skis?
Speaker 3: I think that will be the conclusion that we will all draw. I'd like to see the rest of the documents so we have a full view of what it is. And we now have a commitment from the FBI and the DJ will get them. God bless them for doing that.
Speaker 2: Why did all my friends get mentioned by name and I just get reported as Fox News?
Speaker 1: I'm not all Fox News in one hour on Fox News.
Speaker 3: Don't rule it out. Remember you were mentioned in the State Department documents when they were monitoring your social media alongside of mine. So I have a funny feeling that this initial list of the seventy or so people that is the first one. Really it isn't the complete list. It kept expanding and growing.
Speaker 2: I mean, we were teammates, we were on the same team. We were all working together. Yeah, I mean, and all the members of Congress that they mentioned, they were all part of our team too. And I'm like the only team member that got excluded.
Speaker 1: I feel hurt.
Speaker 3: You may I think you may still be in the club before it's all that, because you were the club. I mean, listen, your show was the place people went to get the truth. And you know, look at the thing when people look at this document, they can look alongside my name. Why was I named a conduit for Russian information? Because the intelligence can be thought I might do an interview with some documentary, which, by the way, I did it. But if that is the basis upon which a journalist is going to be called a Russian propagandist, we all should be very concerned. They thought I was going to do some interview that I didn't even know there was a documentary. I didn't do it. But whatever they thought, they were wrong, right, But that got me tagged. And then of course that same term conspiracy, theorist, Russian disinformation? Who uses it? Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, pick it up? Who else uses it? The fifty one intelligence experts that wrote a false letter saying, don't trust the Hunter Biden laptop, trust us, it's Russian disinformation. This narrative was set by the FBI and then it spread to the political world and it affected the election in a big way. They told people, don't trust Miranda Divines reporting on the laptop when it was all true. And there's another part to this. At the moment they're telling people this is Russian disinformation. You know, the FBI already had exploited Hunter Biden's laptop. They knew what had happened in Ukraine. They even had an email from Hunter Biden with you, and I reported on saying were hunter Biden admitted to his lawyers and he had not paid taxes on his barrisa money. They knew in twenty twenty when they were carrying out this operation that there was real reason to be concerned about the Biden family and it's conduct in Ukraine, and they tried to keep us in the dark by calling it Russian information.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I got to run because of the constraints of time.
Speaker 1: When do you think you will have your follow up?
Speaker 3: Well, we'll work in every day to get more documents out. We'll see when the FBI gives us our first trunch. We turned things around pretty quickly, so we get something usually within seventy two hours, we get it to the public. And I'm just so grateful to President Trump, to FBI Director Cash Hotel, to Attorney General Todd Blanche to the CIA director, John, Why are.
Speaker 2: These people stupid enough to leave all this evidence behind in government documents?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that is a dumb.
Speaker 3: Amazing thing. The government keeps everything.
Speaker 2: It's a pat wrack, unbelievable, all right, John Solomon, Just Thenews dot Com wait and continue to follow the story to till its conclusion. We appreciate it. John, thank you as always. Eight hundred unbelievable, eight hundred nine poot one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Everyone, that's going to wrap things up with today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, Greg Jared, John Solomon, Bold mentioned and targeted by this operation that was going on the deep state against them to portray them as Russian assets. Basically because the Biden's and their dealings with Barisma and Hunter and Joe Biden withholding a billion dollars to get a prosecutor fired.
Speaker 1: They're mentioned by name.
Speaker 2: Fox has mentioned my name ninety Easter Tonight, Hannay and Fox see them back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.