Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: So you know I don't hear you now. I was flipping on Instagram yesterday. I was running pretty hard yesterday all day long. But I did have me a long Instagram time. Clipped the next one and then I saw Abby with a boyfriend picture on the front.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I added a picture.
Speaker 1: Front front of the whole carousel and wasn't even like she really acknowledged it. She's used a bunch of emojis. It was like guitar love dirt. It's so look at you.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was Did you guys have.
Speaker 1: A conversation like are you ready for me to post this? And no?
Speaker 5: I just texted him later. I was like, oh, I posted pictures by.
Speaker 1: The way, that's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did he ever say though he doesn't care if you posted you get Have you had that conversation? Yeah?
Speaker 5: We have. He was like, I don't care, Like I really don't.
Speaker 1: How many followers do you thirty thousand? I think I'd be Lee Anderson thirty five almost thirty six thousand. I'd be Lee L E.
Speaker 3: I G. H.
Speaker 1: Anderson And there you two are.
Speaker 5: Everybody was saying hard lunch. That was everybody's messaging me.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I saw Morgan say that.
Speaker 5: Oh no, usually I don't post that. I like to keep it kind of private. But I was like, why not.
Speaker 1: So the first pictures of you guys like sitting in a restaurant or a bar or something. The second is him holding you, like on the lake.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just kind of.
Speaker 4: Like a recent you know, lately.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was strategic.
Speaker 3: No, it was you introduced him to everything that was.
Speaker 1: You kind of hid that in this was happening. Hey, you can't get on over on us.
Speaker 5: I was gonna yeah, I was gonna do like song lyrics or something cheesy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you didn't want to make it all about that. So you're like, well, a five disguise in a carousel of different pictures. Maybe it won't look like I'm just going I got my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Like what lyrics? Were you thinking? Like she's in love with you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I love this the Megan Maroney song he Won't make You Wonder, He Won't make you Wonder.
Speaker 1: I don't know that one.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's really good. It's kind of about like he's not. Obviously, he's not gonna make you wonder like he's what are the words?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Thinks you're still going pretty good.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, they're going great. I love spending time with him, Like I always want to leave and just go spend time with him.
Speaker 4: And I've never had that. You know, that's sweet.
Speaker 3: But you've always wanted to spend time with but she says she's never had any woman that.
Speaker 4: When I look back, I'm like, I don't know. So in comparison, yeah, in comparison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've wanted, you want, You love the idea of wanting to spend time with someone, so you've tried to force it. But this is, yes, more natural.
Speaker 5: I just like ignored red flags and was like in denial with the other guys. Yes, I was like, they'll change, but here there's no red flags that I.
Speaker 4: Need to ignore.
Speaker 1: These flowers in the picture, huh.
Speaker 5: So when I was hosting the Indie Country Showdown, like, he came to watch and he brought them for me. H, it is so sweet.
Speaker 1: I mean half of these pictures are him. So you can't act like you were just doing a carousel and a good good good.
Speaker 5: I think it's a good balance of my life the past couple of months.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, you're not tricking us and acting like you were just posting your life like it was that's great.
Speaker 3: You were just.
Speaker 1: Posting it with some fills like.
Speaker 6: She's like Monday, Yeah, just a normal Monday or whatever it was. When did you post it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think it was two.
Speaker 1: Days ago, Sunday, So Sunday. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well congratulations as thank you. What's what's what's the day like for you? Guys? Now? Do you text through the day?
Speaker 4: Yes? We do, I mean after I don't text much.
Speaker 1: We do good morning text? Does he do good morning text? Yeah?
Speaker 5: We do. Every morning. We kind of switch off whoever is up first or you know.
Speaker 1: And is it just like good morning or it's like good morning beautiful, or.
Speaker 4: Is it like it's just good morning.
Speaker 5: I mean he said good morning beautiful a couple of times, like good morning, Katie.
Speaker 3: That's what you respond, That's what I say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then if we're not.
Speaker 6: If we.
Speaker 1: Dude though, I don't want to be called cutie.
Speaker 6: You don't. That's a small I did ask Sexy, would you prefer.
Speaker 1: Good morning morning or dude, man, good morning?
Speaker 3: If your girl's a good morning dude. That'd be like, I'm not like you didn't like me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying I don't like cute.
Speaker 5: I asked him if that bothered him. I was like, do you like that? And he said it doesn't bother him. So I don't say it that much. Just a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just have issues with masculinity and I'm like, I don't want to call me qute, beauty, qut doesn't feel like something you call your man happy.
Speaker 3: Does he listen to the show? No at all?
Speaker 4: Zero, No, he really doesn't.
Speaker 3: So he doesn't know how Lunchbox treats you or anything.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, he knows that part.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you think about that?
Speaker 5: So he has seen stuff like on Facebook? Yeah, he doesn't really like it at all. And you heard the shirt thing too, What.
Speaker 1: Does he want to be like?
Speaker 4: He doesn't get mad.
Speaker 5: No, but.
Speaker 3: We've all kind of gone through that a little right.
Speaker 1: My very first I used to ever co host Jill way back in the day. She was an intern. It's the first time I ever started a show and Jill was with me. She got married, but even when she had a serious boyfriend, like he called nicebox. Like the voicemail, I was gonna beat the crap out of him, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Did he ever No, he said, I don't ever talk to her that way. And then that night was our company Christmas party, and I thought he was joking. I went to shake his hand and goes I told you in the voicemail, never try to shake my hand. I was like, Oh, okay, cool man, were you scared. No, we used to party to get me and him, used to go to six Street together once a week. Yeah, but then you start talking to this woman and then something happened, and that.
Speaker 3: Happened he got mad.
Speaker 2: You were like, he got mad, and then we weren't friends anymore.
Speaker 6: No, it's definitely a theme. At the beginning of my marriage, it was a huge problem. Like huge, Like there was times where I was like, you don't have to come up here. He wanted to be Oh yeah, like he wanted to come up or he's like I can't. I can't even look at him. I can't even talk to that guy. If I talked to him, it's just gonna be a problem. I'm like, gay, well, can you just say hi? Why would I say hi?
Speaker 1: For looking back? Though your husband would have killed lunch I think Lunchbox can take your boyfriend. Now, Mabby, I'm just looking at him. What if I squared him up? I think Lunchbox has got your boy in a physical.
Speaker 4: No way, no, no, no, no, he's strong.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox can't touch his shoulder.
Speaker 1: Are gonna be like this, but he's super strong on the inside.
Speaker 5: Okay, how tall are you Lunchbox like five eleven? Oh, he's six one, and he's strong. He is really strong.
Speaker 1: I think Lunchbox can take him. I put them. I put money on lunch I wouldn't have put him against Amy's ex husband. Oh gosh, all of us with a fingernail file.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't see not all of us together. We could take him, three of us. We'd have to like throw something at him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to like broke his eyes out. But yeah, no, no, no, I don't like I can't see his body. He looks like a small guy. Some of you call qut for example.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, I'm never gonna call him that, againtie.
Speaker 4: I think that's I don't know, I don't know what else is.
Speaker 1: If it works, then good, Yeah you can say cute if you.
Speaker 4: Have done it a couple of he likes it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm happy that you're happy.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: And does he want to come find Lunchbox? Has he ever said that, like if I ever see him, I'm going to punch him.
Speaker 5: No, he hasn't said it, because remember he met him, but Lunchbox is super nice to me when he was around.
Speaker 4: He didn't get to see that side of him.
Speaker 2: You act like I'm mean to you all the time. Just because I say you suck at singing doesn't.
Speaker 4: Mean you are not that nice?
Speaker 2: What what? What else have I done?
Speaker 5: You're not very friendly over there when I'm answering the phones, like you just walked by me.
Speaker 2: My hea, what up? It's that phone? Line three is ringing. I'll give you a little tips, you give me.
Speaker 5: Tips on the line three? You just try to distract me.
Speaker 1: Abby, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: By the way, a lot of response on your Thomas Jefferson painting.
Speaker 5: Really you know what I was thinking? Because I didn't paint the collar like should I do?
Speaker 6: I wanted it to.
Speaker 4: Look like a jersey.
Speaker 1: No, No, We're good. Looks great? Okay, looks great? So where are you next?
Speaker 3: So cow boys?
Speaker 4: That would be It was not Hamilton, by the way you texted me.
Speaker 1: I don't remember either. But when's that one due?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm asking anyone, when do you think you had that one done?
Speaker 5: It's taken a little longer?
Speaker 1: Why because the blue is so hard?
Speaker 5: Eddie is.
Speaker 1: That's David is doing the Celtics jersey. I don't know who that is?
Speaker 3: Most are?
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, you know. I got a huge Albert Einstein yesterday. I thought it was you see it the house I opened. I got your box into the house and I was like, I didn't order anything like this. And then I opened it and it's a monster. It's like that one's cool because we all know what he looks like. So it's like, well, that's Albert Einstein. Yea, yea, yeah, yeah, yea yeah yeah, but I know who it is.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna paint Einstein?
Speaker 1: It's I am not paying anything. No, I don't, I don't. I don't think so. I mean it sounds it sounds like it's a lot of hard work.
Speaker 3: How many more of these are gonna buy?
Speaker 1: None? I just went out a little spree. I wanted to buy like three or four of them and or good and Abby was like, I'll paint them and so we're painting them. So that's it. I don't know that Einstein is huge?
Speaker 3: Was it? Which was the Dallas Cowboys? Edison?
Speaker 1: No, it is a it's a it's a philosopher, like a Roman philosopher.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do it is? Uh?
Speaker 3: Come on so greats Oh Galileo, you texted it.
Speaker 1: I haven't read a book. He's a stoic. He's like Plato, who was lunchbros?
Speaker 2: Plato Philatipus, that's him, right, Plato?
Speaker 1: Who is it? No? Oh, Marcus, that's the Dallas Cowboys guy? Yeah, yeah, Marcus Relius, I heard of them. I have a little brain fog. I getting sleep last night. I got like two hours. Did your paps mirror fall off?
Speaker 6: Marcos mirror?
Speaker 1: It's my past?
Speaker 6: Y'all. Couldn't even let me tell you if every night y'all would cry, I wouldn't even be able to handle where paps mirror is?
Speaker 1: Where vagina?
Speaker 3: Yes? But what do they do?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they go in with like imagine like salad tongs or something metal and cold and sterile, and your legs having to be up and then it just.
Speaker 1: Like imagine it. That's every Thursday or our place.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, and then it's like it's just and then I feel like I can hear the scraping, even though I'm not sure I can. Welcome to the woman's Eddie.
Speaker 1: I didn't get my pap my pats put on for a little bit last night.
Speaker 3: They'd fall off.
Speaker 1: I couldn't sleep have it on, and it was just I just couldn't sleep. So I woke up, walked for like an hour on the treadmill, worked eight, took the dogs out, played a game of Madden.
Speaker 3: Wow, you got a lot into that.
Speaker 1: I can go to sleep.
Speaker 3: Ian had a full day before you got to work.
Speaker 1: I laid down and put a podcast on tre I put myself sleep and listen to the whole hour of the podcast that never happens.
Speaker 3: Was it like a boring podcast?
Speaker 1: No, it's Bill Simmons, Okay, but I just I usually fall asleep. Bobby Cast is up, speaking of podcasts. Zach Topp is on the Bobbycast this week. He has a song that's called Sounds like the Radio That's crushing right now. But I learned about it from Jake O and where Jake was like, Dude, this guy's awesome and he's really been blowing up. He got to start a music playing in his family band. He talked about how he booked his first show at seven. He booked his own show at seven years old over the phone.
Speaker 7: He called and asked my dad if we'd like to come open for that musical. My dad said, well, Randy, you're gonna have to ask them. I can't answer answer that for him, and so he put me on the phone. He was like, Hey, we'd like you come do the show. And I said, well, Randy, that sounds great, we'd love to and he's in. My first question was how much time do we have and he was like, oh, showing for a couple months.
Speaker 2: Well that's perfect.
Speaker 7: We'll know some songs by then and we'd love to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then we started actually, yeah, trying to work up stuff together.
Speaker 1: It's seven years old, and he's like, yeah, we'll be there in a couple months. My band will play. You talked about how he learned guitar and white play for hours as a kid.
Speaker 7: I really don't know that I thought it would lead to anything. All I knew was I loved the music, country music specifically. I remember my folks had a remember them briefcase things that had a bunch of slots for tapes.
Speaker 2: Yes, at tapes.
Speaker 7: They have one of those down downstairs, and we still had a tape machine. I would go through that thing, just one by one, take one out, play it through, trying to learn every song on there, learn how to sing them, learn how to play them. Just sit down there in front of that tape machine for hours, sitting there with my guitar.
Speaker 1: Super traditional country guy, like traditional country that you think of his traditional country. And you know he has a mustache, cowboy hat. You feel like you're talking to a forty five year old dude, but he's like twenty four old soul. Yeah, very young, but like I enjoyed talking with them. We talk for an hour. So go check it out on the Bobby Cast wherever you listen to your podcast. Let's do the mid role here. Why you get to that?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: A couple voicemails here, Let's go to number three.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, morning studio.
Speaker 3: So, I was just curious.
Speaker 5: If Lunchboss's wife listens to the show, and if so, is she jealous about how chummy Amy's been getting with Lunchbox lately? Really curious? Let me know guys love.
Speaker 1: The show response.
Speaker 2: She listens like on the way to school. She'll drop the kids off so they can hear me in the morning. But she doesn't listen all the time. So I don't know if she has any jealousy about Amy. But she knows who's I'm going home to. She's not worried about it.
Speaker 6: She also knows that nothing's happening here.
Speaker 1: But he's giving the impression of it doesn't matter what happens here between you two, right, he's still going home.
Speaker 6: But I didn't clarify, Yeah, that's happening. She knows.
Speaker 1: So what I'm understanding it if there is a thing going here, it doesn't matter because you're going home to her, right, Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: She's not stressed out about it. There's a lot of women that woman.
Speaker 1: She knows that, okay, and she's okay with you do whatever long did she come home to her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No tongue.
Speaker 4: Okay, did you know that, Amy?
Speaker 2: You knew that rule?
Speaker 1: No tongue?
Speaker 3: Why is she acting?
Speaker 1: Look at Amy, he's Blushing's like she just got caught because y'all.
Speaker 6: Are acting like something's really happening, and it's funny to me, So.
Speaker 3: Why are you acting like that then?
Speaker 1: Because uh, family in Oklahoma got their nine year old son an octopus for his birthday?
Speaker 3: What realty do you put it? Um?
Speaker 1: An aquarium? But then the octopus had fifty octopus babies.
Speaker 3: Oh no, send them back?
Speaker 6: How big?
Speaker 1: Cameron Clifford, a thirty six year old dentists, bought a female octopus for a son Col's nine year old birthday party. They they have the octopus in. The oxopus had fifty babies.
Speaker 6: So the doctor business is already pregnant when they got it.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, or also would have been an immaculate reception.
Speaker 1: It's the Jesus octopuses that the family had to arrange after this, fifty separate homes for the octopus, spend thousands of dollars because they have their all, all the babies are there to they get rid of them all on clams, crabs, snails.
Speaker 3: They had to.
Speaker 1: Pay for costs to repair the damage in their house from spilled water and a small electrical fire. He's just then calling acquariums begging them to take some of them off his hands.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, they're getting invaded by octopuses. OCTOPI I think.
Speaker 1: I think it's octopuses right, just filled pusses.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Miss Ai is a world's first beauty pageant for AI generated models.
Speaker 3: But they're not real.
Speaker 2: Decide he has.
Speaker 1: Gone to over a twenty thousand dollars cash prize. Miss Ai is the world's first beauty pageant for AI generated models. Contestants will be judged on their beauty tech and clout for their chance to earn miss Ai Crown. The top bot will log out with thirteen thousand bucks, logout five thousand dollars and the thirty thousand dollars scholarship. I don't even know they can all these words away but they're not even real. But I guess people are creating them are real.
Speaker 2: But who's paying these money.
Speaker 3: To these people?
Speaker 1: It's a it's a like a website that's doing it. There's a panel of human judges. But again, it's like when you do those robots and you do the robot fighters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a version of that stem.
Speaker 1: Where what you do is you create this robot fighter and it goes and it fights and it wins, and then whoever wins gets the money. Now, did you do it? No, But you'd created a program that the robot fought, but this is just like AI chicks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I'm fine with not being a part of Like.
Speaker 1: No one's asking you.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, again, really defensive because they didn't do anything to you guys. No, no, you guys. Don't be mean to AI chicks. I don't deserve it.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, I'm just going to share something, but it's okay. I won't say you're like I start talking, Bobby goes, well, nobody ask you.
Speaker 1: She's like, I don't want to be a part of that. When nobody asks you.
Speaker 6: I mean, like this part of the like where we are in time. I think sometimes I would like to be a little bit more further in the future because things are good.
Speaker 1: No, trying to get it nice now, I get it. She's like, I want part of that. I want to part some of that AI dude.
Speaker 6: No, but I mean I think that technology is gonna be amazing. There's gonna be cures for different things in the future would be really great. But I'm kind of feel like we're in a good spot, Like we're not way back in time when we had no technology and things were really hard. I think like things are just right, but I feel like technology is everything's just advancing at such a rapid pace. It's just I feel like it's about to go bad. It's going to get bad. People are going to take over. No, no, technology is gonna take over us. It should be bad. So like I were in a good spot, husband, we're in a good the first time. I don't want to AI husband.
Speaker 3: So you know, like dating is so hard because like, oh, I found a red flag, Like you're not gonna find any red flags in AI. Perfect.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The red flag is it's not a real person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't be with prove that I'm a real person, and you bleed. Okay, but you could prick anything that we create and.
Speaker 6: Have blood you in the heart, you die.
Speaker 1: You can't. Opposedly, you can't feel inside of me, so you don't know if I'm actually feeling anything. You have no idea if I'm a real person. You have no idea that anybody else other than yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's lost.
Speaker 1: I'm defending my AI friends. That's why I'm getting sort offensive. I have all my AI friends that get mad at me when we allowed this kind of conversation. But you can't prove anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I'm fairly certain you're human.
Speaker 1: Fairly certain, fairly I'm one hundred percent, but you can't be because you can't film what I feel.
Speaker 6: Because I also if I'm not exactly.
Speaker 3: Well you do. Sometimes fat.
Speaker 1: Woman uh flies to me, I think gets ghosted by a guy that she's been chatting online with her five years. She flew eleven hundred miles. He was fake, she flew eight hours. He paid for it, but he didn't show and then double life m double life couldn't get away. Its Abby's boyfriend. That's how we find out it's somebody.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, no, Morgan's no.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying no, it's that We just talked to Abby about it. It turns out it's that dude. The day she's hard launch as we find out that's oh uh yeah, no he that sucks. He's a real person. They just didn't show up. Probably his wife wouldn't let him of the house, right, he couldn't leave something like that. A woman thought to have cancer actually had a brain eating Amoba.
Speaker 3: Go that's scary.
Speaker 1: The Unnamp patient seventy seven visited a local hospital after complaining of dizzyness, confusion, and difficulty speaking doctors thought she was suffering from a brain tumor. Turns out it was brain eating amiba. These be mandrellers are typically found in dust, soil, and water. It's an infection.
Speaker 6: When the next full moon, what it's I got to start taking them up.
Speaker 3: Plus like they're so random.
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling she needs pills. Get her pills. Stat don't wait for the full time.
Speaker 3: We were talking about a book.
Speaker 6: It's actually not random. I take my my parasite cleanse right now. Is during the full moon of each month.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, April third, everyone's losing this.
Speaker 1: Professional squatters have taken over a pub owned by Gordon Ramsay.
Speaker 2: I saw this is awesome.
Speaker 1: Reports say a group of six people have taken over the York and Albany Hotel. They've posted a legal warning defending their occupation of the property. Sources say the group wants to use their space as a community art cafe. They posted a request for food and donations. That's from BBC, which.
Speaker 3: Guys, it's over. I know the world's acting crazy.
Speaker 1: We just need to We need like bounty hunter type people that are off like there's no filing of what they do. They're just go and take out these squatters. Nice they go in, they're dressed all in black, their faces are covered. You pay them cash, leave it mind a dumpster, they go, get rid of the squad or you didn't know anything about it once they're out, Hey, I didn't know anything about it. There's no paper trail. Now I got my house back. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: Is that legal?
Speaker 1: Probably not if you have to wear it, cover your face and do a bag of money. But that would be a like, that's a niche, like a niche industry where it's like, I'm gonna go and just clean them out. A thirty two old I was forced to take the act as a fantasy football punishment.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's crazy. How long is that test?
Speaker 1: A couple hours? Okay, but we don't do test around here anymore. Last time it turned out that it was was very good for the show. I think it was good for you two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we learned a lot after we took that test.
Speaker 6: It's great for me.
Speaker 1: You learned your dyslexic. Yeah, that's good. But it was not a pretty time for that day and a half or so because Amy was getting all emotional during this segment.
Speaker 6: But it was fine. I was okay the emotion. I wasn't mad at anybody.
Speaker 1: No, no, but you were like, I'm not worried. That kind of like we're not smart. Child is right, and you're like, boy, scored the same as you, and we're also dyslexic.
Speaker 2: I beat them out of two out of three things. That's sixty six percent better.
Speaker 6: So I'm more so like my feelings were like, oh okay, it's like, oh this makes sense. So many things make sense now.
Speaker 1: Now, yes, the act's three hours long, two hours fifty five minutes, so he takes it. His punishment was to take the full exam. He's thirty two years old. The highest possible scores of thirty six. If you get in nineteen, it's considered good. He appeared confident, but left the exam appearing to have been hit by an educational truck. Now he's waiting on his results, which could take up to eight weeks.
Speaker 3: That's occasional truck.
Speaker 1: That's from Tyler Harding. That's funny. A lawyer accidentally clicks a link on a web page and pushes through a wrong divorce for a wrong couple.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, a lawyer at a high profile law firm clicked the button for the wrong couple, and they were divorced twenty one minutes later. It took two days for the wife's attorney to figure out their error. The attorney was supposed to click the button for another case, but didn't navigate to that page. Instead, mister and Missus Williams are illegally divorced before even ironing out the financials. The law firm explained the mistake to the court and they rejected a request to reverse it. It's a mistake.
Speaker 3: So it's that simple. You just click a button and you're divorced.
Speaker 1: So here's what I'm imagining happened here because I read this morning. I don't think he divorced the wrong couple. I think he divorced them way early before they can negotiate, and now there's no need for negotiation. I think this dude's probably this is me just assuming something. You can slide the dude to a couple extra bucks, and he just slipped loft the button slept that ris from the Guardian that it would be awesome depending on who. Yeah, so there's that boom. Anything else I want to mention here? Oh, Thursday night, six to eight pm. We'll be streaming again from my house. Dorm dudes and Eddie and I.
Speaker 6: We're breaking do it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we broke last time.
Speaker 1: I was like, if you guy in town, let's break and he was like, we're coming back to town and I was like, I can't do it for like four hours or anything, but let's do it for two. So six to eight pm on Thursday night on boxes, Yeah, my Instagram or dorm dudes, what's it, dorm Dude's breaks, dorm dude, dorm dormm dudes breaks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on TikTok. But last time we did it, we got a Tom Brady helmet and we got Joe Montana jersey.
Speaker 1: I didn't. We didn't. I believe I got it in like four times. I missed every single time. I like actually lost money that night.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying those boxes were.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the most fun thing. It's the most fun thing. So we're gonna do it Thursday evening. If you want to make appearance, come by.
Speaker 6: With the break up breaking boxes.
Speaker 3: You can break boxes open.
Speaker 1: It's called it's called a break. You don't really breaking the boxes. It's a break. Yes, you don't break, it's a break. Like breaking out whatever is in it, the helmets and.
Speaker 6: Stuff, break the tape. Do you have a box cutter?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, nice, we're legit. That nice, we're legit amy.
Speaker 6: I'm just China. It's efficient, you know, because sometimes you're trying to get a box. I can't imagine how anti colmat it could be if it's like hold on, let me we have trying to tear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do your teeth mm hmmkay hold on. I gotta make sure there's nothing I wanted to mention. Hered you do your body scan. I did your full body scan.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how'd that any brain eating ambaz?
Speaker 6: Well no, it wasn't. When it says full body, it's the lungs, heart, abdom and pelvic area like my ovaries. So oh, my kidneys. So it turns out I have a renal stone, which is a kidney stone.
Speaker 2: If you stop me up, stop me up, never stop stop, never stop.
Speaker 1: The rolling stones not bad.
Speaker 6: So my calcium score in my heart is a zero, which is great news. I've learned about that. And then my lungs look good. The kidney stone. This this is the thing. The scan will give you information before you have any symptoms and so one day I may be in a lot of pain trying to pass this kidney stone. But so far it's not moving, so I'm good, but I don't know when it may or may not choose to move. And I also have a cyst on my ovary, which I.
Speaker 3: Was like, hm, pop by itself.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it pops, but it's four point one centimeters and I was reading about it and I had realized my cramps had been a little bit more painful recently, but I didn't know why. I don't know for sure if it's because of the cyst. But really a SIST is only super problematic like above four, like more like five to ten centimeters, So I think my SIST is an okay size to where it's not gonna hopefully cause me issues. But those were the only two red flags. Oh and then my L five and my S one. My lower back is deteriorating, like near my tailbone.
Speaker 1: Do these allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man.
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 1: Renal stones?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, renal stones. Yeah, but that's when I learned, like renals the same thing as kidney and I don't know. It was interesting, It's fascinating I just want to be as proactive as possible with my house since both my parents had can sir, and I just feel relieved knowing that, like, okay, cool, I got a system my ovary, it's not of concern because of the size. I got a kidney stone that may bother me down the line. I need to probably pay attention to my lower back.
Speaker 1: But that's I feel your elbar and your.
Speaker 6: You and Kaylen right now, they have a couple special for one hundred and forty nine dollars. You can both get your heart and lungs or.
Speaker 3: Something two for one for a one hundred four times.
Speaker 6: It's a couple special down Heart and.
Speaker 1: My couple is like what if I'm Kaylyn doesn't want to do it, But it's like Eddie and I.
Speaker 3: That's the same. Oh yeah, I think it works. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: You have to like kiss in front of them.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's purpose.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to be the right price.
Speaker 3: I'll hold your hand, but either.
Speaker 6: Way, I think y'all should do it. It's information I got.
Speaker 3: I'll do it. Let's go together.
Speaker 6: You can figure out what I know.
Speaker 1: I know. What's problem is the guy rotator cuff tears. I got a size. It's messed up, it's tough.
Speaker 6: The guy here, it's called craft body skin. And the guy was telling me he decided to open it here, open this location because he got one of these scans and it showed blockage and his heart and it saved his life.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 6: That's why he was like, Oh, I'm all in.
Speaker 3: I'm just a shadow way. I'm just a shadow way.
Speaker 6: Anybody sad fact.
Speaker 3: And I try.
Speaker 1: I try, and I try, and I try and I try. I can't get no songs, can you do?
Speaker 6: There are so many, you know, I would need a word to start me.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, any word, any a.
Speaker 6: Word that's in a song that's like more than the or or is or at.
Speaker 3: I got one wild thang.
Speaker 6: Wild Oh wow, no.
Speaker 1: You're almost come on, come on, I know what you're doing without even having the song. That's probably wild Horses.
Speaker 6: Wild horses. He dragging me down. Wild.
Speaker 3: I think you're doing garth as well.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no no not.
Speaker 1: I think we think you are me.
Speaker 2: Wow horse.
Speaker 1: Now I can't get it because you talk. It's toxic in my brain.
Speaker 4: You're toxic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you're doing is toxic in my brain's melody.
Speaker 5: I can't kid me.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, I'm following hers, I'm chasing her. Not a bad trail.
Speaker 6: Horses can drag me.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's not what you're doing, is what you're doing.
Speaker 6: What I have in my head is the melody and what comes out. I can't control that. It's off tune, off tune, that's it. Next song, That's what I was singing.
Speaker 3: Point what about another one?
Speaker 1: Do you have another one? Another word?
Speaker 3: Who me? Uh?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I can't just do please? Would we do that one already?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Introduced myself? You don't?
Speaker 3: What about? What about? How about?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: That's that's the Miller band, Gone take your money and run?
Speaker 1: True, very similar, but the one where a lot I'm going to introduce myself. I'm man.
Speaker 2: Is there what you know that?
Speaker 4: You guess my name?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Is it nothing?
Speaker 2: A cool?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: I'll never be your beece a bird one.
Speaker 1: Never never never never never never never be You know that one?
Speaker 3: That's a jam?
Speaker 6: I know the bee'st the bird? That what band are we talking about again?
Speaker 1: Who do you think it is?
Speaker 6: The renal stones, the rolling stones, the renal Stones, real Stone.
Speaker 1: How about I see your red.
Speaker 6: Cloud blue, I.
Speaker 1: See your red door, and I want to pay.
Speaker 6: Their black No, mhmm, but I see this guy's.
Speaker 1: We're done, we're drunk, all right. Thank you guys, We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, everybody,