Speaker 1: All right, it's Monday. I know, I know we'll get through it together, I promise. I hear tears from some of the listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I stayed up way too late last night watching a movie. Oh oh drop dead gorgeous classic nineties film.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen it?
Speaker 2: Oh, everyone should go watch it. It's so But besides that, we got a new episode.
Speaker 1: For you today. Before we get to it, we'd love to highlight comments.
Speaker 3: Yes, Kaylee Contreras said, I've been a listener for years, and I've told so many people about this podcast. I was surprised to find out that a friend used to listen to you guys.
Speaker 1: On the radio in all caps.
Speaker 3: Recently, though, my coworker heard me listening because my AirPod disconnected and my phone played out loud. Need listen to say, she too, is a listener of the podcast. And I was graduated from the TikTok minecraft video.
Speaker 1: Yay, there it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those TikTok minecraft videos, those are people who like rip off our audio.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad you found the original source.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hand led your friends to us too.
Speaker 1: That's so scot so cool. All right, your brand new episode starts right now.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning Second Date updates.
Speaker 5: You know what's better than getting the new job that you were hoping for, it's when your friends back you up and want to take you out to celebrate. If you can go anywhere to celebrate, where would you go? Rainforest, Cafe, nostrom Rack, to borrow?
Speaker 1: They don't what margarite is a borrow, Jeff, I'm just going to throw that out there.
Speaker 4: That's New York pizzabody. Yeah, that's better than margaritea is.
Speaker 5: I personally have no idea how to celebrate such a happy achievement, but it's good that we have somebody on the phone who does know the answer. His name is Aaron. So Aaron, first of all, thanks for being on with us. Your email said that you just landed a new job. Where did you go to celebrate?
Speaker 6: We went out celebrating to a few bars.
Speaker 7: Actually, Okay, that's not what I was imagined.
Speaker 4: I was thinking Orange Julius.
Speaker 1: Maybe no wonder Jeff wasn't invited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ok, food Court now like present. Yeah, that was my bad.
Speaker 5: Anyway, So while you're out celebrating, your email says that's when you met somebody.
Speaker 4: So tell us that story.
Speaker 6: Yes. Well, the table next to us there is a group of girls, and after a couple of drinks, we started chatting it up with them, and the cute one, her name is Carrie, Like, she was actually talking to me the most, and we're making jokes.
Speaker 2: And like, God, could your night get any better? You're celebrating a new job. You got the cute girl talking to like fire right now.
Speaker 5: It could get better if you stop borrow before you go home. Yeah, that's one way, But I don't know you lived.
Speaker 4: You tell us.
Speaker 6: I guess I just got lucky that night. But the conversation was good and we were getting along so well. I made my move and I said, I have the new job. I'll buy you a drink, but not here. I'll buy for you next weekend when we go out.
Speaker 5: I like, because you didn't have your paycheck yet from the job, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Wait till that deposit hits.
Speaker 4: Okay, girl, urgin dakers you enjoy?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Right, okay.
Speaker 2: That's a great way to ask somebody out to be flirty.
Speaker 1: Keep it fun.
Speaker 5: It's definitely playful. So did you end up meeting up again?
Speaker 6: We did, okay, But that was the thing. We got together and I was thinking maybe I should have planned an activity because we had already just kind of hung out and talked, you know, the first time we met, So this time we just did the same thing again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you feel is like fun?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you started on the high high, right, because you were like riding life that night, and then when you just go to have one drink at a quiet bar, it's.
Speaker 1: Like one on one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're making it sound like the conversation was really bad.
Speaker 6: Well, it's got weird and we started talking, you know, she was telling me about bad dating experiences that she had.
Speaker 4: It's weird that you would bring that up in the middle of this date.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly. It's like, why is this the association you're having right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Is it be like hanging out with you reminds me of other bad dates that I've been on.
Speaker 4: Dollars though, I think I.
Speaker 2: Think it's a pretty common first date topic, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I want to believe you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean were they back and forth?
Speaker 1: Did you have other bad date horror stories to share with her?
Speaker 6: Well? I shared a little bit, but she was just really passionate about this topic. And then she started talking about worst kisses she's ever had to kiss?
Speaker 5: Oh man, hopefully we go through all the bases, but yeah, start with the kisses.
Speaker 7: The creative used that and be like, was it something like this, Yes, I know how to kiss, absolutely off, bring it in, bringing it.
Speaker 6: Well, and I have.
Speaker 4: Our next line. So thank you for giving us that.
Speaker 1: She realized that maybe she had gone too far in the worst stories category.
Speaker 6: No, absolutely not. So then after a while I just did able to say. I said, well, what if we asked chat? Shepet, what is the best way to kiss?
Speaker 2: Okay, because an AI robot definitely would have good tists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of experience.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to switch it up. That was all I was doing. Just change the okay, changed a little bit.
Speaker 1: So was she able to laugh? Was it a funny moment doing that?
Speaker 6: So it's funny? Yeah. Then it was suggesting, you know, don't make it too moist, not too aggressive, turn your head.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it doesn't sound funny.
Speaker 2: It sounds actually more like it's serious and magical.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, we were laughing a little bit at the time. Then I'm like, we have to try this, see if it's right.
Speaker 5: All the instructions that EPTI gave it for exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, this isn't Google Maps. You shouldn't be like directions for this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's a cute way to get a first kid away.
Speaker 4: He's using it, all right?
Speaker 6: She open to trying, she was, And so then we kissed right there in the bar.
Speaker 1: How are the instructions?
Speaker 4: How was the moisture?
Speaker 6: We were drinking, so there was a high moisture content.
Speaker 1: What are you feeling right?
Speaker 6: Then? I felt pretty good because it started off in such an awkward spot and then it, you know, ended out like we're kids singing having a great time. So I was happy about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not very often you get wing manned by your chat GPT.
Speaker 1: Yeah useful.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's wing man. That's a wing computer wingo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, So how did you and carry the leave things that night?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: I walked into her car and gave her a goodbye kiss and yeah, well all right, we'll talk talk soon. It was kind of just I thought everything was fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there would be no doubt in my mind that I would get a call back after a night like that, exactly.
Speaker 6: Like the first kiss is stressful, but once you like get through that, then the kissing plug.
Speaker 4: You can just kiss whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring it in here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't kiss like five times. That's a good sign. You guys get a little excited.
Speaker 1: Interesting, how long has it.
Speaker 4: Been since you kissed someone? Brook?
Speaker 5: End this before it gets any weirder, So we're gonna come back. We will call Carrie for you and hopefully continue what you started with the kissing train when we do your second date update right after this.
Speaker 2: Hold on Brook and Jeffrey in the morning Second date updates.
Speaker 4: If you're just joining us.
Speaker 5: We've been talking to our listener Aaron about his date, which involved Brooks three favorite things, drinking, let's go kissing, and getting your AI involved on how to get to second base with more kissing.
Speaker 1: More kissing. Jeff is the third thing.
Speaker 4: I think Brook wants a whole kissing data center she does.
Speaker 5: The thing is I'm only slightly exaggerating with that, because that'll probably happen on the next date if we can actually get this done. But Aaron, Aaron did ask his chatbot what's the best way to lock lips?
Speaker 2: Okay, and he did do it actually for advice. It was like supposed to be a funny moment between the two of them.
Speaker 1: I feel like that should be.
Speaker 5: They've been discussing bad kissing before then, so led to that question, and once they got an answer, they had to test it out multiple times in the bar, by the car under a star.
Speaker 4: It is near and far, thank you all the places.
Speaker 5: Anyways, afterwards, there's been no communication and more importantly, no moisture.
Speaker 4: So Aaron needs our help.
Speaker 1: It's really sad, just all dried up over there, aren't you, Aaron?
Speaker 4: Now, I am try it's the Sahara, right, that's just sad.
Speaker 1: And you texted her. I mean, I guess we never really went over that. You texted her a couple of times and you've heard.
Speaker 6: Nothing, nothing at all. I mean now, it's just getting embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Right, So let's call her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, embarrass ourselves. Yeah, we'll do it on your behalf. I'm gonna dial Carrie's number right now. Let's see if she picks up.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hey is this carry?
Speaker 6: This is she, Hey Carrie.
Speaker 4: This is a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Hey Carrie, welcome to it.
Speaker 5: Hey, uh hi, yeah, sorry, We're talking to you this way because we know the conversation we want to have with you is going to be a little bit awkward, so we're trying to be extra fun.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's already awkward, but there he's.
Speaker 1: An honest one and I like that about it.
Speaker 8: Yep, it's going to get more awkward.
Speaker 4: Yeap, possibly or more fun.
Speaker 1: Could be more fun on how you look at it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because this is a segment we do call the second Date Update, and we're trying to help out one of our listeners who you went out with to a bar recently, a guy named Aaron.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, remember you guys met when he was celebrating his new job.
Speaker 8: And then yep, yeah, I remember Aaron.
Speaker 4: She cut me off Broke's sign.
Speaker 1: Do you remember him? Fondly?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 1: That was convincing.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, you know what, maybe let's not even talk about Aaron right now. Let's just talk about the date.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm not great on dates, So.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that.
Speaker 8: I don't know what to say. Conversations will when they drag, So I just I guess I just start going through this mental list of things to potentially talk about, and that's at the top of the alphabet, bad dates.
Speaker 1: So you chose bad dates as one of the topics. I mean Aaron. Yeah, I don't think was put off by that.
Speaker 4: We heard about that. We all agreed that was a strong choice.
Speaker 8: Oh so so he told you about what I said?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do you have like a terrible bad date story that you told him? Now I want to know.
Speaker 8: No, no, not, well I didn't think so.
Speaker 6: But okay.
Speaker 8: Then we were joking around and he thought it would be funny to ask chat GPT the best way to kiss. Oh yeah, that was that was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Did you see what was coming next after he brought that up.
Speaker 8: It was a little predictable, but it was okay because in a way it took the pressure off too.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you sound surprised, Like honestly, when you're discussing this, you sound like you're smiling.
Speaker 1: You sound like it is a good memory this state. Yeah, you enjoyed it.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Up until that point, it was it was fun.
Speaker 3: It was cool.
Speaker 4: Well what changed?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he started talking about AI and started admitting that he worked with his AI to like get better results.
Speaker 4: Did you say flirts or works? No, flirts, he flirts flirts with his AI.
Speaker 1: No, it's got to be a joke. He was telling a joke because he just asked about the kissing.
Speaker 8: You have to understand first, his AI is named punch Muffin. What did you say, punch.
Speaker 1: Punch us I would be so pissed if that was a nickname that a man gave me. That is not the.
Speaker 4: First thing I actually taught him.
Speaker 1: Don't call me that immediately.
Speaker 4: Weird to me, but but to everybody else, this.
Speaker 2: Could still be just funny humor, right, like sure, because that is a funny name.
Speaker 8: Good point, it could have been. But he seemed really into it.
Speaker 1: What did he say to punch Huston.
Speaker 8: He says, heye, punch Musfin, I would love you so hard if you could. He said, tell me the last four teams that won the World Series that.
Speaker 6: We don't need to go down this road. Okay, was getting out of hand.
Speaker 4: That means he's going to get better. He was just getting hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah like that.
Speaker 4: It was just starting to.
Speaker 1: What was hot about the four World Series?
Speaker 4: Jeff is going to explode.
Speaker 3: He's more innocent than what I was expecting.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, Carrie, I don't know if you heard that, but that's Aaron. He's been on this call the entire time, listening waiting to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Wow, I need to clear this up. Though, I did this for a reason.
Speaker 4: You do what for a reason? Flirt with your AI?
Speaker 6: Yeah? If I don't flirt, she'll tell me the wrong information. Sometimes she doesn't give me exactly what I need. And for a while I was just being cold and just asking for the information and she wouldn't even answer me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I wouldn't answer you.
Speaker 5: You're calling her she for clarification, let's go pudge muffin.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh yeah, AI doesn't have a gender.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gender that's pudge muffins. That's genderless.
Speaker 8: Are you saying that your AI gave you this silent treatment? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I have to put things in a certain way. I don't want to say wine and diner, but I have to kind of.
Speaker 8: Erin.
Speaker 1: You're making it sound words.
Speaker 2: You think you're like in a relationship with your AI chatbot. You're just using words to try to get the best search results exactly.
Speaker 6: I'm just yeah, I'm result maxing.
Speaker 1: It did look.
Speaker 8: I don't care what you call it exactly or why. It's just weird that you were talking dirty to your AI.
Speaker 2: Wait, was there other things that we didn't hear? Because that wasn't a dirty talk situation.
Speaker 8: He just said love right, he says, sometimes only difficult projects for work. He could get racy with it.
Speaker 6: Racy.
Speaker 4: You saw him get racy.
Speaker 6: I'm not dirty talking anybody. It maybe flirty and getting into romantic areas I mean suggestive maybe, but it never gets dirty.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well he did say he did say that it didn't give him an answer to some Mac album that he tied it up, Tie it up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Wait ai again, you guys are making it sound so weird. I got the info.
Speaker 8: Okay, Aaron, now you know I'm not calling you back. Man, It just weird at me.
Speaker 1: Weird. Did you out or were you jealous?
Speaker 6: You don't have to be jealous of Pudge Muffin Okay, said your first kiss was with a magic eight ball.
Speaker 4: So I don't know why you're twenty.
Speaker 2: Things, which is really like the nineteen nineties version of chat.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're kind of asking it questions and hoping to get good answers from it.
Speaker 8: First of all, I can't even believe that you would go there and say that out loud, and.
Speaker 1: We weren't actually hating on that at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, I don't know who to exactly ask for a second date here, whether it's Aaron and Carrie or Aaron and his pudge muffin.
Speaker 1: You know you ask, you're making things worse. He's not dating his ai.
Speaker 6: I think he is.
Speaker 5: Let me just start with you, and I'm just being serious and honest. It sounds like you might have a little bit of jealousy, like Brooke was saying about his chat boy.
Speaker 1: Sure joke ess.
Speaker 8: Today, you know what you're You're right. I am insecure to the point that I don't want competition from a bucket a bult.
Speaker 4: I see, so you wouldn't consider seeing him another time? And if we paid for it.
Speaker 1: I think she's also being sarcastic.
Speaker 5: I cannot read literally anyone.
Speaker 4: I don't know where the feelings are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think I think I'm good. I think I'm good. I appreciate it though mostly.
Speaker 1: Again, that was not sincere.
Speaker 6: You guys are all invited to the weddings.
Speaker 4: Funny you're in pudch muffins.
Speaker 5: Come on, I'm literally not getting anything. Who's reading who here?
Speaker 1: You said the bar was awkward.
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: I don't want to brag, but Jose you're gonna thank me because I just went into the break room and renamed our coffee maker pudge Muffins, and I whispered, it's a naughty little espresso. Yes, look out for much stronger cups of java in the future.
Speaker 4: You are welcome. You didn't want to rename it something more original, Well, it worked for hit this guy, so it was straight too far again.
Speaker 1: Let's let's not use that as a pet name. I don't know, I don't care if that didn't have feelings.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, I know, we're all kind of laughing at this whole situation about flirting with your AI to get better results. But I do wonder if it's actually going to be that way. Someday you can literally reword your stuff and you can get a different answer, So it kind of makes sense.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'll stop using it. That sounds like a good idea.
Speaker 5: No, no, what are you going to do with all the data centers are here?
Speaker 1: Would be really sad?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. I'm hoping that coffee pot reports me to HR.
Speaker 1: So, oh wow, you want to be reported?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope the technology gets to that level. I'm home on for it.
Speaker 1: This is why I'm living in a tech free world.
Speaker 5: I hope all the nasty little punch muffins are hearing this right now, and if you are, go check out our podcast and subscribe. Spank that subscribe button until it's red in the button.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I feel like I need to leave you alone for what to
Speaker 4: Punch muffin knows, It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.