Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I'm Tory Deal and I'm a Nissa Ferreira and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast. Hey We're back, We're bad Yay.
Speaker 2: We are so excited to kick off All Starscore with you guys.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be amazing. We have been waiting so long. I know all of you out there have been waiting so long, and here it is, this highly anticipated season of All Stars Tour. What are you excited about?
Speaker 2: I'm excited that we don't have to wait any longer, Like, can we be real? This has been teased for over a year now, Like I have had enough of waiting for this. The lineup of this cast is absolutely insane. Anybody who's a true fan is gonna look at this and be like, oh my gosh, the relationships that happened previously to bring them on here.
Speaker 1: We got the Carra, we have a Laurel like we have Nicole, We've got Leroy, We've got Rachel hasn't been back in EON's Rachel, Tina and Veronica are back together like it's mine blowing and I love it and I totally totally think it's worth the wait. But I wish we could have eighteen thousand seasons of it.
Speaker 2: Let's get into this first episode because there's so much to talk about.
Speaker 1: There's so much to cover.
Speaker 2: We got introduced to so many people that we haven't seen in a really long time. The challenge was absolutely insane, Like, I think they really stepped it up to make sure that these all Stars are being pushed to their limit, and we learned how this game is going to go moving forward in terms of the structure of how it's going to play out. So I think there's a lot to discuss here, and I want to know what you think first about the performance and the breakdown of that first challenge.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, this first challenge reached for the stars one I love stars. I got a tattooed on my body. The fact that you've got to get a star to run the final, and the fact that this first challenge has stars that get to fit on these little pegs and they're in different orientations, which makes it hard because when they it's it's hot as shit. Clearly these people look like they're having a hard time even if you're fit. This seemed like a pretty difficult challenge except for Kara, who totally dominated it. Yeah, and was done in what seemed like five minutes. It definitely was like the world's longest shuttle run, though like it did not seem it did not seem easy. So for viewers and other challengers who say that All Stars is, you know, easy and whatever, it's not. I'm exhausted watching these people run back and forth. So I mean, my kudos to everybody who participated because it did not seem easy. Wasn't surprised by Kara Avery or Rachel. I mean, Rachel's always been incredible at the challenges. I came to parties, she came to play. She still seems to have that mindset. So I am super happy. And then you have Brad, Adam and Brandon winning for the guys. I'm so happy about Brandon. He has definitely gotten the shitty end of the stick on previous challenge. I am a friend and I have done challenges with him before, and he's all around, like awesome guy. It's just so great to see, you know, it's nostalgic for me. I wasn't there. I'm totally jealous of it, but like to see the people I played with over the last two decades come back and still kick ass.
Speaker 2: I also think like this challenge was obviously really incredibly hard, and I was surprised to see who came at the bottom. Like, I don't want to throw any shade on our boy, Leroy, and I'm really.
Speaker 1: Excited to get into it with him in this episode.
Speaker 2: But like, LeRoy's like a beast, So it's like I want to know what went wrong?
Speaker 1: But chance it like look at the pieces and look how like right, Ryan was Dick spacing? Yeah, you knew that they were in different Once you found out that they were in different orientations, I think that you would weild my advice you go back to the box, you look for said orientations. I would spend more time at the box trying to find the right star so I wouldn't have to run back and forth as much. But easier said than done. I wasn't there. You know how stressful it is when you are. But yeah, Lee Roy was like totally and even Derek I think Derek has proved himself. Tyree's you know, he's a trainer, Like, yeah, you never know what can happen in these challenges.
Speaker 2: Adam really surprised me too, because Adam isn't somebody that I know anything about.
Speaker 1: I don't know his history. Oh, he's always been a beast.
Speaker 2: And like, if I would have looked at the guys lineup, I would have just put, like, you know, Tony above Adam just based on what I've seen Tony do.
Speaker 1: Adam absolutely knocked it out of the water. Yeah, he really did. He knocked it out of the water. He knocked it out of the water. He knocked it straight. I can't. This is why I love you so much. Your analogy is the best. They're the worst. That's what makes you, you know what. I like that you know the bottom four you got to pick from there, and then the top I thought the top six were gonna be safe same, but but they're not. No, it's just a two winners. And then you have this middle group. So it's almost like you wanted a win to get a star, but you also like we're cool in the middle because you have power, you know. So it's interesting like do you want to win or do you want to wait till later.
Speaker 2: This blend of how they're doing it is amazing because also you're penalized if you don't perform well, which I think a lot of the challenge fandom really does like, because then you can't just be targeting the same person over and over again. Now it's solely based on performance, but there's a pool that you get to choose from, and now it makes the bottom political, which, like you were saying, like it brings it to that question do we want to win to get my star or do I need to have the power this week to make sure that somebody who might be in the bottom is going to be safe?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Because that's the only challenge where you can win a star as we know so far. So it's there's gonna I mean later in the season, there's gonna be new incentive. Oh besides safety or you know whatever else. Do you think that they're not going to compete for stars every single week? No, they're not. All the six stars were already given out. I thought that it would reshuffle everything.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought too, But that's why I was confused, and then I had I had the biggest brain fart until I was like, oh so if Kara, so listen, if I'm correct, Kara, and all six of the people that were those are all the stars that are given out because I think those are the amount of people that are going to be in the final this, So in order to get stars, you have to steal them.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think that's why car was like, you need to you need to steal mine. I would have to be dead to like leg go my star.
Speaker 2: This is such an important revelation because I think a lot of the viewers are also gonna have to go babystep through this because it's a genius.
Speaker 1: I think I'm correct. I'm pretty sure you are. Because it's the only thing that would make sense because if you keep winning stars, people would start to it. It puts like giveback and like the skull moment and like whatever else, right, like you have to go now, you have to go. Like the first challenge sets the tone. I don't know what's gonna happen later, but the stars are given out. He didn't say they're gonna be extra stars. He didn't say you get a star for trying, right, he said, now you're gonna have to steal stars. It's literally six spots at the table. That's what it is. Like, it's they're stealing now you know at least yeah, now you know it's three and you know what it's like to be in like before the final and you're like, this is it TJ's gonna tell us we're going to the final. There's like ten of us, I know, and we're like, I know this number isn't right, but you never know. Yeah, now there's double elimination and there's something you know, so it's it's interesting, but this is the way they used to play it. You know, there was one, two, and three, and I would love to see how how this goes. I love that they bring like the old school, you know format of like knowing that they're going to be six people in the final.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as we know so far, it was like this amazing blend of like great competition, great strategy, but then also these really hilarious funnymons like you have TJ missing the apple, you have tea drink, you have the Tony thing where he's like goes, I'm sorry, goes.
Speaker 1: For Veronica's flag. I can't. I mean, it was the build up to I'm back baby in it Tony time. I'm like, it's Veronica time because that's the name you pull, dude, not him of any dough for it. And he wasn't even gonna be top three. He was like the sixth person. It was the seventh, seventh, whatever, like eighth, he.
Speaker 2: Wasn't or even better, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Listen, it was hilarious and in proper Tony fashion. Oh god, it was so so good. All right, So the middle group not nominates Tyree and Steve, and we have Tyree going back in and it's sad because it seems like it's always his fate to go in the first one and they have to play catch a falling star. What do you think about this elimination?
Speaker 2: I think it's it's nice because there was that aspect of it could have gotten physical, true, but also at the same time, like it was, it was really good to watch as a viewer because the pendulum swung. At one point in time, Tyree was absolutely crushing it and then Steve. You I thought for sure he was gonna lose, and I was like, damn, you know that sucks, But he made a great strategy mid game.
Speaker 1: If I if it were me, I would have put all of them in my sports bra. Yeah, you would have gone nuts. Literally. I would have been like a chipmunk who runs the world Squirrels, who runs the world squirrels?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: It cats. So if I were in front of you, I'd be on the floor like Pete le.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I thought it was great because it was anyone's game. But god like Steve hiding it from himself, Oh my god, that killed me. That was about to be the biggest mind. I mean, I didn't know where it was because after all, the sand was all over him. I couldn't find the fallen fallen stars ones, I couldn't see anything. Yeah, we're sandy balls. I was very confused.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how did Tyree not notice that Steve was hiding though? But I guess like there was just so many to go through that his mind was just so focused on what was right in front of his face.
Speaker 1: How many did he hide? Like six? Because he was just swimming there like a sea otter for a little bit, just like lounging. Yeah, and he was like, I'm just going to do this. But we've seen it before where people have done stuff like that Cete and uh drug stuff along the bottom of the water whatever, because you know, they don't tell you certain things you can't do. So you know, that's smart on Steve for being able to be quick on his feet. Yes, yes, I and get that done. But I still feel bad for Tyree because he was just so close. Yeah, well, like you know, with this game, we've seen it.
Speaker 2: Steve went out pretty crappily the last All Stars, and he got his ability to come back and get a come back. I think as long as there's more All Stars that we love a redemption story, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't like when he steals my boo star brand. It's been my boo for years. Okay, my babes, Yeah, who would you have stolen your star from? Anissa? I would have gotten a star in the first Child. Oh what's a good answer? You know me in first Challenges? Yeah, I don't have a bad time, and it's a star like puzzly kind of thing. Yeah, you would have crushed it. I would have picked up all the boxes on my fucking back and I would have put them next to each other because I would not have wanted to do a shuttle run in the hot sun of Africa. Dude.
Speaker 2: And actually, funny story, we actually competed there for Global Champions in that exact same house.
Speaker 1: I was like, I know that water slide, Oh my god, you did. I was supposed to be on that one. Yeah, same, but I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that house is bomb, so bomb I'm excited to see like what comes up from you know, all of all of this season in that amazing house. And South Africa is absolutely beautiful, Like it's just such place. It's incredible, and I'm just this season's gonna be insane and I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're gonna do something a little different for this season.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give out our personal all star of the episode and no Star of the episode also, and he said, who are you gonna give your all star two for this episode?
Speaker 1: You know, car Maria definitely killed this first challenge and you know, got to call spade a spade. I mean, yeah, should be to everybody. Yep, you know, and I'm not gonna you can't. You can't take it from her. Nope, what about you?
Speaker 2: I would say I have two So because you said Kara, I'm gonna say the other one because kra was one of mine. And the other one is Steve because he's a little squirrely boy and who rules the world squirrel? Yeah so uh and I'm a huge animal activist, so I love Steve. And that was a great that's a great strategy.
Speaker 1: Who would you give your no star too? Somebody who had that. I'm gonna give me no started Tony. Yeah, it's gotta go to Tony. It's like party. There was no chance you were winning that because he already lost. And then and then you then you pulled Veronica's name.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: That was It was the look on TJ's face. Whether it was edited or not, but it was pure, like Tony.
Speaker 2: Like you like you weren't just looking at the color of your boxes like all the time.
Speaker 1: And you dove and he dove. I mean, you would have thought like it was the end. All of the money was right there. Yeah, you can't make this up.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Tony's incredible. I'm so happy to have him back on our screen.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy to have Leroy back on our screen too, And I'm so excited to have him on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I know, I cannot wait to see him and hear from him. He is always such a joy, so funny, and I just feel I'm so happy to be back on the podcast with my bestie. But also I'm so happy to see All Stars four because this is what the world needs. I agree, the world needed this.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, we're going to take a quick break, but we're going to be right back with Leroy after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get back to the show. I would love to introduce this wonderful human being to the podcast. He said he retired, but clearly not because we see him on this season of All Stars. For he was on Real World Las Vegas and he's done thirteen seasons of the challenge. Please welcome Leroy Garrett.
Speaker 3: That was great. I actually thank you. I retired. I retired from the challenge. It's not All Stars too totally different.
Speaker 1: But isn't All Stars considered a challenge? I mean, clearly from the first episode, it's amazing when you pulled up, did it feel different?
Speaker 2: And I feel like a different challenge where you're like, wait, this feels like the Challenge again.
Speaker 5: It was super nostalgic seeing like all the people from back in to day, people who have been filmed with in a while. So, I mean, it definitely still felt like, you know, a regular challenge, but you know, being there, it definitely was like a like when I first started, like my first season one, I'm like, damn, this is this is totally different to walk into a challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that house though looks sick.
Speaker 3: The house was nice.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: They let us The way they let us into the house was they went by seniority. So who's ever done it the longest? I think Keifla and Flora, they all were able to go in first and pick their own rooms, and then they had what.
Speaker 1: I want, that's what I will. I've been pushing for that for like the last decade because.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be one of the first ones.
Speaker 1: Thank you were riding in on my dinosaur. I can't wait. How was it to watch the episode back? Though? Like I feel like it's crazyly right.
Speaker 2: I remember sitting on that stage with you in Double Agents and You're like, I'm gonna retire, and CT was like.
Speaker 1: You're gonna come back, you know you always do.
Speaker 2: Everyone comes back, And then now you you made your comeback in a way like yeah, maybe it's not the actual.
Speaker 1: Challenge, but it kind of fuck it is.
Speaker 2: So what was it like being back in the house and then like, obviously you get to be there with Cam again, and what made you want to come back out of retirement?
Speaker 5: I mean, well, we all know while into retirement from I think everybody does you know?
Speaker 3: I made that very clear.
Speaker 5: So once the changes were made over with the network, gave me made me feel a lot better than a policy was put in place that what happened to me in the past wouldn't happen to anyone else. So I was like, that's all I really wanted, you know, was just for the network to take some accountability and to be able to move forward. So it was I never when I actually ended up leaving the show. It wasn't because I hated the show where I was tired of doing the show. I loved it right, but I was just mentally what I was going through, and especially at that time with the whole George Floyd thing and everything I had been through, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, man, I'm tired of this, Like this is this is, isn't it.
Speaker 5: So once, like I said, the changes were made over at the network, I felt comfortable with coming back. And then it was perfect timing too, so we had Cam and I just had a baby, so it was like, Yo, let's do this. My sister decided that she will watch him while we were gonna be gone. But yeah, I was. I was super excited to be back. I was so happy to be back.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that that you could feel whole going back on the show, because I know it can take a toll on you just as is just as a person on the show. But like I think, with the things that you've gone through we've gone through, it's nice to come back and feel like you were heard and seen and like you can do it and it's like okay and it's safe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was huge.
Speaker 5: Well, before we did the season, I don't know if I'll know it, but they had well, now you have to you have to do like a.
Speaker 1: Uh bias training.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so so that we've never had to do nothing like that before.
Speaker 1: Lero, you and I were supposed to teach it together, but I was the call with the other guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've never done anything like that before. So that's so that made me feel really good. Before the season, they let me actually talk to the cast and explain what wasn't going to be tolerated, talked about everything that happened to me, So it was it was really dope.
Speaker 3: They really made me feel comfortable, and I think that's for everybody, not just for me.
Speaker 5: There's shit just happened that everybody still like moving forward, I feel like it's a clean slate. But yeah, being back was it was a blessing and it was it was just fun. It was really some people I didn't know we were going to be there, had no idea Car was going to be there. So just seeing all these people who haven't been on there just as long as I have was really good too.
Speaker 2: So walking into the house and then seeing all these people that you didn't expect to see, you know, obviously people you've known for a really long time, and then also car and Maria, like, what were some standout people that you were like, Holy crap, I cannot believe they're back right now.
Speaker 5: Definitely couldn't believe Cars back. What's really happy to see her? Tyree, Brandon, uh Tony, so many, so many people, Rachel, I think that I do a season when Rachel did Balance.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did? You did do a season with Rachel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know the excess too.
Speaker 5: So it was it was really good to see people that I've never even met before, and then people that I'm familiar with, and then you know, it was like, what was crazy? Was I felt like with All Stars four, you put actual challengers on All Stars Normally it's like people back in the day, so that made it kind of feel like a challenge a little bit. I'm like, damn, a lot some people that could, you know, All Stars, I don't think that they could actually compete on the actual challenge because they may be a little bit harder or the challenges a lot longer. And then you have challengers that can kind of like do back and forth. Some people from All Stars are like really old, and I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You Adams old. Adam's older than us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't mean disrespectfully, but some of the challenges in the regular flagship shows, they will always say, it's way different than what we were doing on All Stars.
Speaker 1: But the first one looked hard, the first one difficult. You can't me that you can't put that on the flag ship.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it's not even just the challenge is just a game, period. The game on the actual flagship is so much more intensive, yes, than it is, right. So I don't think that if somebody from back in the day was to come and actually just do a challenge, they would be like, hell, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: They would hate it. I'll never do it again. To somebody about that last night, it's very yes, so.
Speaker 5: Not just about how and way more competitive. You gotta think like people that are actually doing the challenge, challenge.
Speaker 3: They're training every day.
Speaker 5: Like even myself, I just show up to All Stars and it was kind of like whatever. So I think it's it's just it's just different. But I'm still competitive, but just different. I mean, you have Floria, she was fifty one. She hasn't she hasn't done nothing competitive and I don't know how long.
Speaker 1: Who looks great. By the way I wrote that in my I was when she said her age a challenge. I think that MTV has done something to us where we're just not aging like regular people. No offense the regular people listening to this. I'm just saying, perhaps the challenge is like the Fountain of youth, Like there's enough stress in botox forever. I mean I only started three years.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Flora, she's she's one of the greatest people I've ever met from the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love her and you knew her before. Was this the first time that you had met.
Speaker 3: No, this is my first time meaning her. Yeah, I've never even heard of her.
Speaker 1: What makes you say that she was one of the greatest people.
Speaker 5: She's just like like for her, she really wasn't there for like the money. She was like it was just like super genuine. She was just fun to be around, Like she didn't have any type of alterior motives. You know, a lot of us Challengers seven myself, we coming there and be gaming game and gaming, and She's just like, hey, I'm just here to have a good time.
Speaker 3: So it's rare that you see that.
Speaker 1: What about is it? Keiflaif? Yeah? How was he?
Speaker 3: Super cool?
Speaker 5: Super cool O g real chill uh back at home in east from Atlanta. He has ah he came from the first I think road Real season. Yeah, so while I was there, I was basically being taken back down memory lane and see how all these puzzle pieces connect. You know, I had no idea that Ayana and Veronica came from the same season when they did their road Rules keep it from the first season.
Speaker 3: Flora was from Miami. Yeah, it was wild. It was also wild to see Laurel there with the cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was just so much to happen to where you're like, holy shit, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of webs because you have like car and Laurel, Laurel and Nicole, then you have Tina, Veronica and Rachel. You have just all of these old friendships and people that definitely have known each other for forever, but haven't seen each other in like decades, so like you have old ship nostalgic stuff, Like there's just so much going on. I just want to know how you even got here, Like who convinced? Did you have to convince Cam? Or to Cam convince you? Like, let's go get you, let's go get this diaper money?
Speaker 5: She had to convince me? They called They called Cam and asked her to ask me. Yes, so they didn't call me that they asked him to ask me I was They knew what to do. I said, hell no, I said, baby, you go, I'll stay with the baby. I was going to go to the trade and have some help with the baby because her leave me with the baby by myself.
Speaker 3: It has been tragic. So I'm gonna go to.
Speaker 5: The trade with my sister cam Camp because he was still nursing, you know, so it'd been tough for me to do it by myself. So she was like, nah, baby, I already don't feel comfortable going without you.
Speaker 3: Won't you go?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, hell no, I'm not going without you. So my sister was like, look give me the baby, y'all both go, And we sat down and thought about it. We started looking at, you know, finances and how we could benefit that. So we're like oo. All the way up until we were about to leave, we were so in short because it's just tough to leave your baby behind, like he was not even one years old yet. And then you start thinking to yourself like what kind of parents does this make me? Are we bad parents? Because we want to leave.
Speaker 3: It's just so much that we that we were going through.
Speaker 5: And the actual day that we left to go film, I was like, I'm gonna be able to do this. And so we we fly to de Trade and my sister drops us off the airport and we just started bawling.
Speaker 3: We just crying, just like yo, let go.
Speaker 5: So we're now we're at the airport talking to the agent cam and I looked like we got into a fight because we both sitting there.
Speaker 3: It's not coming out of our nose. We both just crying and I'm just I didn't I didn't think it was going to be that bad.
Speaker 5: But it hit me like a train and I'm like I'm looking at him, he was sleeping. I'm like, damn and my baby and I can't do this, and uh so, yeah, it was it was.
Speaker 3: It was tough.
Speaker 2: It definitely was tough, even here in her interviews talking about how she had a c section and how she's going to be, you know, pushing her body to another limit post having a baby. I mean, like, I can't imagine what you two mentally had to just the obstacles you had to kind of cross to get to the show, let.
Speaker 1: Alone what comes up once you're on the show.
Speaker 2: So it was really it's really powerful to see two parents step away like that and do it doing it for the better of your family, which is what you said, Like, it's not like you're leaving because you're you're trying to make things more complicated.
Speaker 1: You're actually trying to make your life better. Yeah, it's respectable.
Speaker 3: Shout out.
Speaker 5: Shout out to women though, right because a lot of times what I like about All Stars is that a lot of times when women have kids.
Speaker 3: It's like their their challenge. Career is over if.
Speaker 5: You can't go back, and it's rady to see mothers come back.
Speaker 3: So to be able to see Rachel with three.
Speaker 5: Kids, you know, to have a healthy supporters back at home, Kim who just literally had a baby. Kim had to pump milk before every single challenge, so it was it was crazy. So a lot of times you see the dads are always on their cts, on their brads, on their dere's on their branding's on there. All the guys are always there, but it's very rare that you get a chance to see the moms. So I just didn't want I was happy that came was there because I didn't want her to lose herself in motherhood.
Speaker 3: Like yo, like you can do this too, and she did it. M H.
Speaker 1: I love that you guys are so supportive of each other. But it's also I think for people to know that, like you can have a family and chase dreams, you're not a bad parent if you go out, Like look at actors and actresses and athletes, like they leave, they have to leave, you know what I mean. They travel a lot, but they're trying to do this to make a better life in the end. It's not like you know, you just left Kingston by himself at home, you know what I mean. Like, you guys are still good parents, and I think it's awesome, like you said, to see moms on there, right, you know, like they really that mom strength is something else like these women are so so strong, for real strong. So I love it, and I love how supportive you guys are of one another. And I'm happy that she said get your ass back on because we missed you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was good to be back.
Speaker 2: And when you like pulled up to the first challenge, you know, obviously you find out that everybody's competing as individuals. When you ranked yourself amongst these other guys, where did you put yourself before the competition started?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: When I seen what we had to do, I was like, endurance wise, I was like, ooh, I'll be able to dominate this easily.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Like my training, I'm always in really good shape.
Speaker 5: But when you have to, if you don't get your star correct, you got to keep running back and forth. So that's rights Like I'm like, damn, but you never really kid what I've learned after do in so many seasons. You can't judge a book by his cover, So I didn't think I was gonna be like the best at it. But my main focus is like I need to get one of those stars, and everybody who does the challenge or all Stars, we're all hungry. So you could sit there and be looking at your competition like Dan this person, like they out of shape, but they hungry. You feel me like Tyree is a bigger guy, but he has a kid. Like when you when you're fighting, you know everybody has a kid, and I'm fighting for myself and like, all right, you get it.
Speaker 3: But when you have.
Speaker 5: A child at home and the mouth that you need to be, you really fighting. So I didn't underestimate anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah that makes sense. So what Corey has been saying all these years, now you get it. I'm doing this for my dude, because.
Speaker 5: I used to be thinking, like, man, people that got kids, like I don't want to hear that. I literally was insensitive to the fact that people with children when they would be crying and saying they missed their kid, I'm like, come on, man, we're here to get this money. Now that I'm on the other side of that, every interview, I can't believe my little baby like Lee hold it together, Brow, hold it together, one and a half man about to be.
Speaker 1: Too oh, sub staking cues.
Speaker 3: Really cute.
Speaker 1: Ye, he's really smart, and you have another one on the way.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: So we'll find out. We don't know what we're having surprise pray for a girl. If you guys pray, pray that we have a healthy baby.
Speaker 1: Only pray with you, Leroy. So I guess, I guess I will toss a prayer in. Might toss a prayer in the prayer job. Yeah. Yeah, it's just like insane. Obviously, you know, your life is.
Speaker 2: Expanding so much off the show and then like you get to come back in and we get a taste of it as you come back on, and even like talking about how when you walked in there were so many people from different generations of the Challenge. It's really beautiful to see like you and Cam who come from different generations of the Challenge and have a life that you've melded together now to create a bigger life. And it's just wild to see how the Challenge family operates and continues to grow intergenerationally.
Speaker 1: It's just beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, never would I have thought that that I would you know, end up marrying somebody having a baby with somebody from the Challenge.
Speaker 3: When we're home, it's like we don't even think about that. We just live like regular people.
Speaker 5: But yeah, crazy, Oh, before I forget congratulations.
Speaker 3: Story on your win.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I mean, we don't talk. I don't get a sense to see you, but yeah, I've seen it. I was like, damn, so congratulations on that. And Anissa for the last season that you did. You did, I'm like, fuck man with them injuries, girl, you know they.
Speaker 1: Can't say it and leave it all out there, you know. But I also I hurt myself before the final even started. It's okay because I was with people that I respected in that final and it was just it was an honor to play with them.
Speaker 3: In the year.
Speaker 1: We did great and and I'm awesome now, So yeah, great going. Thanks Lee.
Speaker 2: So when it came when it comes to this particular challenge walking up to it, like strategizing how you were going to do this, Like you mentioned, the stars were really difficult to understand. But we did see Ryan. I think it was Ryan had that moment where he measured it like it was a penis. Did anybodyis let anybody else have that idea? Or did you and Cam strategize prior to this figuring out what was going to be the best way to go about it, or you just like let's just figure it out.
Speaker 1: On the fly.
Speaker 5: Thank God for Cam because my strategy going in is always I was.
Speaker 3: She was like, listen, instead of like trying to race all the way.
Speaker 5: Down there, run by each puzzle thing slowly to kind of like look at it first, so then you could kind of get an eye of what it is, and you know, get your star. And with the measuring with the penis thing, I mean, penis coming all different sizes, so I don't know what kind of size stream they.
Speaker 1: Say, from like your thumb to your pinky is your penis if you were to have one, and he was just measuring with these two fingers to try and.
Speaker 3: Find Yeah, okay, how it worked. It worked, It worked for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then and the first tund was a little bit of luck too, because you could grab the first star and it could fit like as you've seen.
Speaker 3: I think it was tyree at first. He was just getting them right away.
Speaker 5: And so so some luck was definitely involved. And if you were able to get like the first couple of them, that's less that you got to run, you know, so and as you start getting tired, you grabbing for the same piece. It was definitely a difficult challenge and it made me think to myself, like, damn, should I have come back. You start thinking I was thinking about I was getting so tired, Right, so I'm tired. I'm watching someone who I normally way better shaping them and they're just cruising. So I'm like, damnly, are you not in good shape?
Speaker 3: And what's going on?
Speaker 5: And it definitely you know, first chuns off the gate. You don't want to be last, and that's exactly where my ass was headed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, It's interesting because the pattern of the season is now officially going to be if you're in the middle, you have power, right.
Speaker 1: We learned that because there are the people who vote.
Speaker 2: So when you started to realize that you were, were you in cam next to each other at all? When you were when you were competing, could you see each other's progress?
Speaker 3: No, listen, I was seeing stars, Lily. I was so happy when I watched the episode and they didn't show how bad I was struggling, because I was just it's just stopping the air up. It's not like I was like drinking some off a plate was bruggling.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 5: I felt just like ah man so and then the watch cam actually completed and I didn't I was like, damn, like I'm out here looking bad. But okay, so what I let me go back to the quick. I was so upset that the name of the game was you have to go into elimination because you know, everybody, we all want to just skate to the end, So you have to go into elimination and get a start. It is the only way you can get a star. And I was like, f like, I don't want to go into an elimination, so.
Speaker 1: The daily would only be if you to make you safe. But it doesn't change you won't get a star.
Speaker 5: You just want to No, no, yeah, you could go in and take a star and do all those other stuff.
Speaker 3: Who wants to do that? We'll see if that happens.
Speaker 5: The beauty of it is for that was good for Cam andized like if she went in and she felt like, hey, I don't know if I can run this finals, she could just take a star from someone else and give it to me, so I don't have to actually go in. I could actually you know, skate.
Speaker 3: How want to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tory, would you like to start dating?
Speaker 3: Just in case.
Speaker 1: Don't start?
Speaker 3: Help me?
Speaker 1: I want to know after after seeing it, you know, because you couldn't see it while you were actually competing in the first challenge, did it open your eyes to like competitors you thought weren't going to do well and did for people that surprised you, or people that you now think you should keep an eye on, or I was I was.
Speaker 5: I was really happy for Brandon. I was really happy that Brandon got a start because I mean, I've done plenty of seasons with him. He hasn't done seasons in a while. I was happy that he was able to show up and people to see like, damn, he's tough.
Speaker 3: We all know cars of right. Tyree was actually doing good too. Derek.
Speaker 5: Derek actually didn't do as well in this one, but just just seeing people like that who who always get sit home first or something like that, it's good to see them actually do well. So what Brandon getting that star was was great. And to see Rachel get up there, mom right, so thick.
Speaker 1: Girl. I was waiting. I'm like, please get in there, girl, please.
Speaker 2: But honestly, like it was impressive watching Kara, like she yeah, she beat everybody as much.
Speaker 1: As her and I don't get along.
Speaker 2: She is impressive and you really can't take it from her, like she is like.
Speaker 5: That said that to her, even though, like I mean, she's she always has a target on her back because Carl Marie is good and just being an individual games like it could be male or female, who's gonna win it. I didn't go into it thinking like, guy's gonna get this. I'm like, damn, last the last individual season I did was Ben and Cars smoked everybody.
Speaker 3: So yeah, she will have a huge targeting on her back. Cam as well. A lot of good people out there has.
Speaker 1: A reputation though, too, because your reputation Supersedia. Not Tony jumping on Veronica's flat, it was so it was so.
Speaker 3: Tony of Yeah. It really was just.
Speaker 1: Pull my name, Veronica, And then.
Speaker 3: TJ's like, what was good to see Tony was?
Speaker 5: I could tell that he has did a complete one eight right, He's I've seen a lot.
Speaker 3: Of maturity in him.
Speaker 5: You know, we've all made mistakes in the past, and he really came on there this season and I was just like, damn, man, I was proud of him. I was just proud of his gameplay and just having conversations and I'm like, damn, so.
Speaker 3: He's got us act together. Shout out to Tony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's definitely another one that I think everyone's really excited to see back. I mean literally, like you were saying in the beginning, the lineup of this All Stars cast, it feels like a regular season, Like there's so many big names on it that I think that's why I've been so anticipated. People have been waiting for this season to drop for like a year now, so it's just taken forever.
Speaker 3: And like this first, my son's eighteen. Now, by the way, that's how longest fence is a secret. He's grown. He's gonna get on the next season. Jeez.
Speaker 1: All right, we got to take a quick break, but we'll be right back after for this. Okay, let's get back to the show.
Speaker 2: I want to just get into voting a little bit, Like once you found out you were in the bottom, which obviously is like nobody wants to experience the bottom on the first episode, but you then found out that the middle had a lot of power, and obviously Cam has a great political game. So when you found out that like voting was going to eventually put two of the people into elimination and that you had Cam in the middle to be able to help with the votes, did you feel a little bit more comfortable.
Speaker 5: When you're losing in a challenge throughout the day, you imminately start counting. Yeah, before we even get back on a podium with TJ and you start counting your numbers, you start seeing in there before you.
Speaker 3: Already know you lost.
Speaker 5: So seeing that, I was like, okay, cool, Like I'm straight, I should be good, but you just never know.
Speaker 3: So many people haven't talked to in a while.
Speaker 5: I try to kind of base it off of relationships that I had in the past, and I've always been a pretty straight up player, you know what I'm saying. So it's just kind of like I should be good, but it's definitely scary.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 5: You don't want to be in the bottom. And obviously Cam is gonna always campaign as any as any you know, significant other would. And then when I started looking at the people, it's all about who you're in the bottom with, right If you're in the bottom with some people who don't have any people in the game, you straight.
Speaker 3: But I didn't want to say that out aloud. I reallybody passing a cigarette. I'm chilling, That's how I feel.
Speaker 5: I'm good, And so tyree knew it was going to be bad for him, and Steve knew it was going to be bad for him, like it wasn't you know, And Tyree knew it.
Speaker 3: He's like, damn, man, with you down here, bro, it's gonna be hard for somebody to say her name.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, Tyree always has that luck though, it's like every single time there is need to break.
Speaker 3: It's tough, you know, your game playing.
Speaker 5: Since I've had and I've had a lot of seasons too, so I've I've had some stuff where I did the people to where they probably won't want to vote me. But for the most part, I don't really have any enemies like that. I'm like, whatever, so we'll see how how if I come in the bottom again. If it's like that, people can't like trust me. People wanted me out of the game. They wanted me and Cam out of there.
Speaker 1: Soon, I'm sure because especially like it's like you don't even have to know Cam to know who she is and the way that she plays the game. I mean when we did Double Agents, it was like Cam knew every step before it was even made. I would sit there and she'd be like, niece, just trust me. And I mean I was playing with y'all and I know, I was like I almost felt like I was bambooz a little bit, but also like I give a shit because you know, I love you and I've known you forever. I love Cam. But it's just incredible the way that you both play. And I just want to know who is in your alliance at this point and was this something that you thought of before you got there. When you showed up at the house, you were like that person, that person, that person.
Speaker 5: Uh, well, really quickly, there's only two people that I've ever played.
Speaker 3: A game with that's gaming non stop. It's Cam and Paulie. Paulie.
Speaker 5: It's just I'm like, damn, bro, I'm trying to work out. He's like strategy the same yeah, and uh and Cam is the same way. She's like constantly just going that's and that's that's just their thing. But coming into the game, like I said, I didn't know a lot of these people were coming.
Speaker 3: A lot of them.
Speaker 5: I don't talk to me and Rachel are coop, but we don't talk like that.
Speaker 3: It might be whatever. So it was my number one guy was Brandon coming into the game.
Speaker 5: Brandon and Uh. I had a conversation with Tyree when we see each other at the airport. But other than that, we were just like, you know, we had no idea Carl was coming.
Speaker 3: We had a relationship with Kara uh outside of the challenge. Inside of the challenge, it was a little sticky. But yeah, so that was that was pretty much it. Yeah. Yeah, this with this.
Speaker 1: Season, Oh yeah, hype it up, wave it up.
Speaker 5: When I tell you it's gonna be And I'm not just saying that because like I'm on there, but it's gonna be a really it's so much drama that went on this season. It's just like, whoa, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: What I've been waited? Who should we look out for? Like what what? What possible rivalry is going to form?
Speaker 3: Like give us something, Camra, car.
Speaker 1: I just dropped my pen, not that you dropped your pen.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, it gets it gets really good. It gets really good.
Speaker 1: Oh I want to know this though. Is there any sicely hot romances.
Speaker 3: Who looks up on there? Nah? Yeah no no Laura La Nicole.
Speaker 2: Yeah we did there, which is shocking because after this she was like she's invisible.
Speaker 1: It was like not that her lips are clearly.
Speaker 5: I can't say this season I got a chance to really get a chance to know Jay better.
Speaker 3: Jay and I were there.
Speaker 5: J and I were cool from bally Yexa's too. And when he see me this season, he was like, man, you know, I'm sorry. I guess you know he had voted me in or something West like got in his head and he was like, man, this season, bro, I got you.
Speaker 3: So him and I became really cool this season, cooler thanm you know.
Speaker 5: We always were strained, but I hadn't seen him in a while. So he be on the lookout for Jay. Be on the lookout for Jay. Be on the lookout for Jake.
Speaker 1: We love a comeback. He's been crossfitting, you know, crossfitting and becoming a firefighters joke.
Speaker 3: J may Or may not redeem it. Yeah, this season we love that.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of comeback story and redeeming selves, can we talk about the elimination a little bit against Steve and Tyree because.
Speaker 1: Both of them.
Speaker 2: Steve last season or was it All Stars when he went against Tech and was absolutely demolished by Tech, and I think he felt like he had a lot to prove.
Speaker 1: And obviously Tyron improved because he's always down there.
Speaker 2: I hadn't put on a great shot like this elimination. Like I really thought Tyree was going to put it in the like we was going to take it home.
Speaker 1: He was going to put it in at one point. Yeah, I was going to say put it in the bag and put it in cylindrical thing where all the other star balls are. Like what, I want to know where that ball? I don't know that.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 5: Seeing Tyree go down there, I was like, I felt bad that he had to go in there. But I'm like ship you and me, bro, so you know, same with Steve. That's how it always is.
Speaker 3: But watching that that was a very tough elimination because it was anybody's game.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like, you know, you could go in there and just kind of could tell like who's gonna win. And he was just dominating man, And Steve came with that good strategy of how they wanted the balls.
Speaker 3: And I was pissed when Steve won because I was like, man, hell, you can't do that. That's cheap, you can't. I really wanted to see Tyree come back, and yeah.
Speaker 1: That would have been nice for his morale too, But yeah.
Speaker 5: You're talking about a great comeback, like wow, and and Steve forgot what.
Speaker 1: The ball was at he did, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 3: I think that, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 5: He forgot, he forgot what was that he hot back in the water when he grabbed it.
Speaker 3: We were all just like, whoa damn?
Speaker 1: So is it safe to say that that comeback was nuts?
Speaker 3: That was that was.
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 5: You know with Tyree, with Tyree losing, there's so many of us challengers that have these same stories. You know, I have never got a win up until this point. You got a Nissa, I think who hasn't got a win? You got Josh who hasn't I think he finally got him an elimination win.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: There's so many of us, different challengers that all have a whether it's your first elimination round or you never want to daily, it's always something with some people. So I hope that he gets a chance to come back. Yeah, and you know, maybe not even going to elimination, just go all the way to the final. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would like to see that too.
Speaker 3: Move on.
Speaker 1: I want to know how do you feel about Steve now they stole your boys star?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I definitely had a solar taste in my mom, like, man, what are you doing when you see when you hear of another alliance, you see another alliance, like, you know, we against him.
Speaker 3: I was just like like what and I don't. I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't know Steve at that point, but I definitely didn't like that he took Brandon Star. You know, but why wouldn't he have tookn Brandon Star? You know he doesn't, he doesn't know him, so emotions out of it. He played well. I watched before I did All Stars, I watched the previous two seasons to kind of get a feel for who might be on there now. So Steve was cool, hand model, a lot of hand jobs.
Speaker 1: He's had that just so much like and then they turned red and nobody wants that kind of a hand job, but like Steve, they don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, can we just talk about how it was such a missed edit that there wasn't like a slow mo of him hand placing that.
Speaker 1: Why they really they dropped the ball on that one that would have completed the circle.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was insane when you were watching it, Lee where you mentioned this earlier that it was really long watching them compete in the elimination, Is that about how long did it take for.
Speaker 5: Them to find the last ball because Steve he put all the balls on the sand, so they were walking around and Tyreesa had his goggles on, like, bro, take them fucking goggles off, though, like you know, and so because I feel like you could see better without them, you know, woking in the water. So everybody's screaming, and you know they're not trying to hear them that because they're the ones down there competing. They just look at we just standing there just watching. You can hear his crickets and they just looking for the balls. And then when Steve got it, I was so angry. I was like at the beginning again, like f Steve, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think that if cam's cam's down there, or not even cams down there, you guys are playing the game. It's getting towards the end. Somebody needs a star. Would you throw yourself into elimination to get one for her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think I think we had already talked about that. It would have been the other way around, because we felt like I was more fit to run run a final, right if it was gonna be something that's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be strenuous or whatever.
Speaker 5: I didn't really want her having to climb the mountain, fucking scar from having a c second bus back open or carry some heavy So so yeah, but uh, we were like cool, like if if this hasn't happened, she could go get me a star. So we was already thinking that. Then people were like, oh, they must they're trying to get this season a leader on because because now you could think of like, who's the only person that's gonna do something like that, right, nobody else is.
Speaker 1: Gonna give me the give me the show, give me the whole show. Listen, hop me. I will hop in the back of somebody's pickup while they're filming us, just so they could drive it to the top of the mountains. I could win. I don't care. You would have been like, okay.
Speaker 3: Of course no. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So she she was just like listen, you know, both of us really came straight off the couch right. Every day it got closer to doing it all starts. I was like, all right, you can just start working out and I ain't ship. And then she definitely wasn't doing anything. We was chilling, but.
Speaker 1: You have been doing a lot since you ran a half marathon. Stopped drinking.
Speaker 5: I did, man, I did that all was off of I did this program called sudy f Hard.
Speaker 3: Have you heard of it?
Speaker 1: You did it twice because you messed up?
Speaker 5: Yeah three times? Ship got three times? Yeah, three times. I accidentally a chocolate chip by accident.
Speaker 1: Oh it fell into your mouth. I hate when I accidentally ate a chocolate chike.
Speaker 3: I did, and then the next one. I think I forgot to do, like my reading or whatever. But when my boy.
Speaker 5: Sent me the program and it said no drinking in there. You know, my mama passed away last year. She died of alcoholic. She died alcoholic. And I was like, you know what, Lee like, let's see if you could do this seventy five days without drinking. So for me it was more so to see if I could.
Speaker 3: Not be drinking. And now I'm like almost nine months sober.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. That's amazing, dude.
Speaker 2: Can you explain the rules for seventy five hards just for anybody who doesn't know what that is.
Speaker 3: Seventy five Hard is a mental toughness program.
Speaker 5: It's not like a physical program, but with doing it, you have to work out twice a day. The workouts has to be forty five minutes a piece. They can't be consecutive, so you got to have like four hours in between. You have to read ten patures of a self development book. You can't drink any alcohol. You have to drink a gallon of water every day, and you have.
Speaker 3: To you have to stick to a diet. You can't cheat on the diet.
Speaker 5: And the reason I ate this pancake by accident was I was in Detroit, cameras in Houston and Kingston. D 'm having to go to the hospital and I was just like, I was just trying to grab some food real quick, and my sister was like, yo, it was a chocolate tip in that pancake. And so just out of integrity, there's nobody watching you. I was like, you know what, I'm gonna start over.
Speaker 1: You got to keep yourself honest.
Speaker 3: Good for you. Yeah, yeah, So I did that.
Speaker 5: So it's been because it's hard to try to stay in shape if you're not doing challenges anymore. You know, right, you got it. So he's saying, hey, I'm running half marathon. I never could picture myself running fucking thirteen miles. I was like, there's no way I'll ever be able to do this, And I just like, for this cup I just kept running.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So it end up working out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's great. I'm doing the sixty five soft what's that it's not seventy five?
Speaker 3: Part are Franklin like I.
Speaker 1: I haven't run the bridge. It's so scary and it's so cold out it just snowed. I mean, I run, but listen, I run by the I run on Kelly Drive and it is a lot, and I look at the water and it's it's gross.
Speaker 5: And I wish I could have seen you while we were while we were out there. Really is nice, man, Philly is hella nice? So you got a lot of great areas to run out.
Speaker 1: That's the nicest thing anyone, Yeah about it. Normally we're not nice, and neither's our city, but you know what there are some keep stayed right by though, and had like a really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was over. Yeah he was running the.
Speaker 1: Stupid Then Franklin back and forth and was you should start doing that. I'm like, I'll just jump amazing at that point, jeez, amazing. Well, dude, le Ray, it's so good to hear that you're absolutely crushing it, Like I love that you're doing so much just amazing work for yourself and your body off the show, like you're a straight up family man, Like your life is just expanding and blooming in so many beautiful ways, and it's great to see you back on the screen.
Speaker 2: I do want to get one last question in before we let you go and get back to your gym session.
Speaker 1: But sorry, sorry that we're in a different time zone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You mentioned, you know, when Steve steels Brandon Starr, that you realize that a second alliance was forming, And I just want like a little teas.
Speaker 1: For the viewers.
Speaker 2: What kind of alliances are going to be formed in this next season coming up on All Stars.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of people from road Rules.
Speaker 1: Think about that.
Speaker 5: People from you know, they definitely want to stick together. You got some pe people who like someone like Floor or keep It. Even though they're from road Rules, they're absolutely new. So we can kind of get a chance to kind of sneaking there and and do that. But it's, as I said before, this is gonna be a really really good season.
Speaker 3: I couldn't. I've been waiting a while for it to come out.
Speaker 5: I'm super excited about uh the episodes that are are that are coming, and it's gonna be a lot of drama. Normally, I'm not going drama. Like when I look at the show, I never really want to see like the drama. But it's so people know so many of us from back in the day, so you'll be a connect like, Okay, this is why this person is man.
Speaker 3: At this person or people that you think would have beef have beef. It's going to be really good.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't want to see the drama, but it's uh, you know. And then when drama pops off in the house, I love it. I'm like, cool, it ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 1: Grab your popcorn, not your chocolate, your pancake, but grab your popcorn.
Speaker 5: So for the people who listening, don't these challenges aren't gonna be like some pushover challenges.
Speaker 3: They're really good challenges.
Speaker 5: And I feel that the game was set up to where like anybody can actually win it. Yeah, and uh, I think that's good. At first, I used to be like, man, hell I want I want to be mad in the sand. I don't want to do none of that. No more, give me a fucking puzzle too. I want to chill out. Yeah, hell no, I'm not trying to none of that. So yeah, the challenges are really good. A lot of people that you haven't seen in a while, and people that didn't do good years ago, they may or may not be redeeming themselves.
Speaker 1: I love that, all right, love that, Let's get it. Thank you, Le for taking time out of your day to talk to us. We have missed you so much and I'm sure the fans will be so happy to see you back on their screens.
Speaker 5: Man, thank y'all for having me. Needs to get your ass on that, Ben Franklin.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make Toy running with me because she's back in.
Speaker 3: Tori lived out there, so she's gonna meet me.
Speaker 1: We'll meet in the middle in high five and run back to that'd be cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah we could do That's like a mile and a hal for the tip, Le and yeah, Lee, thank you so much again. Is there anywhere we can follow you on social media? Support you any businesses you want to promote before we sign off?
Speaker 5: I wish I had my cash because you guys can support me that way.
Speaker 3: It's about the only fucking support I need. With with Barbara, I.
Speaker 5: Don't I'm not accepting no more new clients. I only cut people that I know for not hearing out. Really, if I don't personally, if I don't personally know you, you don't personally have my number, you will not be receiving a haircut. I'm fully booked now, So like this is too much to be trying to like accept all these new clients. So it's just like I built this relationship with these people out here in Houston. So you can follow me on really the barber, uh the barber on Instagram, but but.
Speaker 1: You can't get a haircut. He's exclusive. I love that. Remain that way for you. You'll be sought after. You do give the freshest cuts. People hate when you leave were around. If you need a fade or anything else.
Speaker 3: I like that. We should stick with that.
Speaker 1: Gonna get t shirts made. I'm actually gonna get a fade by Leroy and let them know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I watched a couple of previous seasons.
Speaker 1: I was like, Gobbo messed up. Everybody had like a weird bowl.
Speaker 3: That's who, that's who, that's who.
Speaker 1: Yes, we love shout out to God, but we love you. But put the clippers down. Brother.
Speaker 3: All I want to do is party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really what it was.
Speaker 3: I just want to party.
Speaker 1: I love you that royal. Thank you so much. Give camera squeeze for us please, I.
Speaker 3: Will Well she gets back from.
Speaker 1: Getting her nails done better, there's a whole baby in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm about to sit here and I gotta I'm gonna watch windows when she comes to the house.
Speaker 3: I need to make it seem like I was doing something she was going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, go clean that.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you so much. God. That was an amazing interview. Leroy is so funny and like what what a man? Yeah, and so honest, like you can't. He's just great and I'm so happy to see him and Cam thriving on our TV screens and at home in the real world. So totally. I really appreciated him.
Speaker 2: And it's also great to be back with you and I know you too, kiddies. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited to watch this season. This first episode has gotten me super excited and I just think it's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 1: I burn one hundred and fifty calories watching it. Yeah, just like running. I'm like, well, I felt like it was in it. I got so anxious. I think I get really anxious when I watched them now, my heart rate was up.
Speaker 2: My watch told me I need to relax, and I was like, oh, yeah, I'm in it.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 2: But honestly, like, I love that Leroy tes the season the way he did, Like, I think there's going to be some amazing rival reformed. I mean listen, like from a view when you're in it, it doesn't feel great, but from a viewer's perspective, it's always nice to watch a little, you know, a little conflict every once in a while. So I'm excited to see what happens this season for sure, me too. And Anissa, I'm excited to chat about it with you on socials as it's airing.
Speaker 1: So where can we follow you and how can we support you? Folks, it's still Anissa MTV and there's nothing I can do about it. Whether I know this is on Paramount Plus, but I'm the MTV girl. Yeah, Anissa MTV. That's a n E s a MTV. I am not on Twitter because well I have one, but I can't log into my original one and I don't really care because it's still unhealthy in my mind. What else? Yeah, you can find me in these streets. Yeah nice. And as for you, Tory, where can they find you and support you? You have so many things going on.
Speaker 2: You can find me on the Ben Franklin Bridge, meeting you halfway giving you a high five.
Speaker 1: Nuh I know? Yeah? Like you guys can follow me at tory.
Speaker 2: Underscore Deal if you didn't know, I released a poetry book called The Soul Spill. But listen, all of my stuff and all the ways you can support me are through my Instagram. So I'm not gonna drown you with a list of places to follow me. Just hit me up on I just look at her link tree. Yeah, you paid for it, so it's really fan Yeah. Just go look at look at my link tree and it'll be totally fine on my Instagram. More importantly, I just want you guys to watch these episodes with us and listen to the podcast because this is going to be an amazing season and I'm so excited to have you guys here with us.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us for another episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast. And if you like this episode, rate and review us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts and tell a friend yes.
Speaker 2: And remember, you can watch the Challenge all Stars four and more on Paramount Plus.
Speaker 1: And we'll see you next time on MTV's official challenge podcast, m