Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boozmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by colar Guard, a non invasive colon cancer screening test.
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 3: Colon cancer is considered one of the most preventable, yet least prevented cancers. When called in the early stages, colon cancer has a survival rate of ninety percent, so screening and early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer deaths. That's why the American Cancer Society recommends that if you're at average risk, you begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and the convenient way to do that is with coli Guard tests. The cold Guard test allows you to be in control of your colon colon cancer screening through prescription based tests delivered to your door with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy, liquid prep, no days off, no invasive procedures, Plus colon Guard test is affordable. Most insured patients pay zero dollars and if follow up colonoscopy is needed after a positive colon Guard test, this is usually covered by insurance. Also, so if you're forty five years of older and at average risk, you can ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the colon Guard test. You can also request a coli guard prescription today at coli guard dot com slash podcast. The color Guard test is intended to screen the DOLSE forty five and order at average risk for col director cancer. Do not use COVID guard tests if you have had athenemus, have inflammatory biblesease, and certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family district of col erectal cancer. The color Guard test is not a replacement for colonoscopies. High risk patients color Guard tests and adults forty five to forty nine if estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older, false positive and false negatives can occur.
Speaker 2: Colordgard is available by prescription only. Oh not joining.
Speaker 3: Us fresh off a big, big contract. I'm gonna let me let me hold something. Oh diggazua? Did I pronounced that right?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sa osa yep? God for having me no, thank you for congratulations on the deal.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You seemingly really came into your own this year, doing a great job of attacking to run, put collapse in the pocket, getting to the quarterback.
Speaker 2: What was different this year than in years past?
Speaker 5: I think it's more experience, you know what I mean, just just getting more reps and then more opportunity. This is the most that I've ever played, the most that I've ever gotten a rushed passer. So I feel like just having more looks at it, more chances at it, It's just always going to allow me to be.
Speaker 6: Better, you feel me.
Speaker 5: Because copycat League, you're getting the same blocks over and over, So the game starts to slow down a little bit.
Speaker 6: I can like start to play the game within a game a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Well, considering that you went up against for the last three years, you went up against one of the greatest guards in NFL history of Zach Martin, so a lot I can imagine what those one on ones and that nine.
Speaker 2: O seven and that team setting was light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it kind of prepared you and you had to feel man if I can give off a block against zackon Martin, none of you other guys got a chance that I can beat him on a one on run pass rush.
Speaker 2: You guys don't have a chance. Is that what you were thinking? Bro?
Speaker 6: Literally?
Speaker 5: I mean, like you know, on Sunday, I know that the best guys that I went against all week, he's just right there to my left. Yeah the way, so I don't really have to worry about anybody else like I know that, And people ask me, it's like, who's the best guy that you've ever gone against? Something like That's a I go against him every day. So Zach is a legend. So I got so much respect for him. He's definitely definitely helped me sharpen all of my tools since I've been in the league.
Speaker 7: Listen, what factors influence your decision to commit to the Cowboys long term?
Speaker 6: I definitely love my team, Yeah, you feel me.
Speaker 5: The routine and being in Dallas and everything that I have set up out here is conducive to what I got going on. That's part of the reason why I'm in this position to be able to get more money anyways, So for sure, So I think that's just as valuable as more money, you know, And I feel like with that being the case, and trying to like chase more for the sake of more, like you know what I mean, because it's like you can always just try and get a little bit more, just like trying and and get like every that you possibly like, you know what I mean. I just it was a very good deal, bro like, and I was happy with it, Like it's life changing money.
Speaker 2: Well definitely, well definitely, I got to like.
Speaker 3: Moms is good forever. And you in Texas no state taxes. So the money that you might have gotten, let's just say, for the sake of argument, you got an extra ten million dollars over the life of the contract. Somewhere else You're gonna say that in state taxes by not having state taxes there. So for me, I'm looking at your ulsa, is that what can I What can I do with eighty million that I need to be able to do with ninety million, That's what I'm saying that, Like, yeah, it wasn't opener closed any doors, bro Like, once you're already in the realm of life changing generational wealth like right, like.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, it doesn't really move the needle for how for how I'm gonna be living my life or what I can't do. So I know I'm smart enough. I got good people around me to be able to help me make more money on that off the field. Just I'm you feel me. We're set.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Hey, listen, when you get when you get a contract of this magnitude, right, you already had personal goals before you got it. You have team goals as a whole. Now that you've gotten the contract, have your personal goals changed?
Speaker 6: Not all?
Speaker 2: They still the same, I.
Speaker 6: Mean, still chasing greatness, brothers.
Speaker 5: Still thinks like I haven't reached the level that I feel like I'm capable of in terms of my play, in terms of of being at the very top of the league and and reaching that pinnacle.
Speaker 6: So in Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Obviously, like team wise, like we haven't. We haven't touched any of those. So there's that's still all out there to play for. Like now that is out of the way. It's just all the things that you love about football and the competitive aspect of it and just trying to be great.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: What happened, Oh that was the lass. What happened this year.
Speaker 5: A lot, bro Like, I mean between injuries, like having a new decordinator, those growing paints at the beginning. Just just a lot of things happen bro throughout the course of the season, a lot of things that nobody could really control. I feel like the things that we could control as far as like attitude and approach and just and just still competing to the very end. I feel like we did what we needed to do there and that's promising just the mentality of the team.
Speaker 6: So I feel like that's something that we could build off of for sure.
Speaker 3: But you guys seem to struggle against the run the last three to four years. Osa you guys have struggled against the run? Why is it so difficult? And I understand you guys want to play an attacking style defense. When you had DQ he wants to attack, play, go to the get to the quarterback, you play that attacking style that forty three get to the quarterback.
Speaker 2: Same thing with Zim.
Speaker 3: Why why do you think it's been so difficult for you guys to stop the run.
Speaker 5: That's a tough one. There's a lot that goes into it, you know what I mean. Like, I feel like just being able to do just as good at the run later in the game, as like as we are in the beginning of the game. Because I feel like we don't start out just you know what I mean, like, but against the run. I feel like, obviously we've got games where we started slow, but I feel like, for the most part, like we do a very good job at the beginning of the game stopping the run. It's just those later runs like they break them eventually.
Speaker 2: So I feel like just.
Speaker 5: Getting those down and just locking in even more just to be able to to do a better job of stopping run a little bit later in the game.
Speaker 7: Hey, when you think about it, listens as a football enthusiast like myself, I like the Cowboys. I like the players on the Cowboys, I like the Cowboys fans. Now I don't like the way things are running Dallas. I'm not going to say anything bad about your owner or anything, but I would like to ask you. Jerry Jones last year said he was going to be all in. Is there anything that you would like to see ownership do to improve the team to give you guys a better chance at not only competing in the NFC, but competing for Lombardi Trophy.
Speaker 2: Any additions you'd.
Speaker 5: Like I know, an old lineman for sure. Okay, just we just lost lost Zach Martin, So definitely gonna need to pick up a line because you know that's a big part of our team. I feel like you've got to build from the front back, right obviously more detacles really me and Mizi as of now. So getting a little bit more depth behind us and adding too the D line room. Like I said, building from the front back, that's gonna be very important. Like that's just if you're if you're trying to win football games, you gotta focus.
Speaker 2: On that line. You got your money, and now it's Michael.
Speaker 3: You see, Dak restructured his contract, ceed Lamb restructured his gave him all nearly forty million dollars bout thirty seven million dollars in cap relief, so they got some money to play with. Michael just saw what Max Crobsby got the most money for a non quarterback in NFL history. I think Mike over there barbecue, chicken, pizza, Hamburger and.
Speaker 1: It bro Like.
Speaker 6: I didn't say that first because I just felt like that was so obvious. It goes without saying.
Speaker 5: Bro, we got to bring Micaeh back, you know what I mean, Not think he's going anywhere, but get that deal.
Speaker 6: Done, so that that's just like a no brainer.
Speaker 5: Bruhs goes without saying gotta get gotta get eleven right, Yeah, they we can't.
Speaker 7: We can't wait until the end of training camp before week one starts to get it done either.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 3: I think that's just that's probably probably number one to be honest. Yeah, Can I ask you a question? Also when when Jerry is constantly in the headlines, he's saying things like, do you like, come on, Jack, come on, Jared stole us out man, Let let let him just play with all the distractions and that you that you're creating?
Speaker 2: No k answer that.
Speaker 6: I don't hear it as a distraction, bro, Okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like what he says doesn't affect what we do out there on the field. Like I'm the one out there on the field, bro, Like what that's not even something that I really think about or let it distract me, bro, because I know I'm in the driver's seat when I'm on the field. So are the other ten guys out there with me. So are the eleven guys on offense right in control of the situation?
Speaker 2: You do how you do realize?
Speaker 3: Now when he says this team is as talented as those ninety Super Bowls teams, and you guys go out there and stake it up. Now, either he's either he's misguided or you guys are not nearly as talented as he thinks.
Speaker 2: Now it's only one of two choices right now.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, But I.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't even say it's an issue with talent.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, sometimes execution is just what Obviously in the games that we didn't win, executions just wasn't where it needed to be.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's question of.
Speaker 2: Talent at all. No, I don't think so. So what is you mentioned? Team? Team success?
Speaker 3: Obviously, you want to get to an NFC Championship game, you want to get to the Super Bowl potentially win that.
Speaker 2: But individual Pro Bowl, All Pro? What's next?
Speaker 3: What would you like to have when it's all said and done, when we come back, we have a conversation when we sit down with you, let's just say, for the saga pargament ten years from now and you're hanging your cleats up, what do you want to be on your resume?
Speaker 5: That's exactly what you just said, Bro Pro Bowl, All Pro these are the things that I look at. And that's exactly what I mean when I say there's still a lot out there for me to play for and a lot of things that I haven't accomplished yet.
Speaker 7: Oh Joe, you've gotten paid. I'm thinking about the time my goals that that set once I gotten paid, right, all pro Obviously, at some point I would love to reach a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I wasn't able to do that. You didn't go to the super Bowl. No, I'm talking about when I was in Cincinnati. Oh that ain't happening.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, come on, that's don't be disrespressful. I'm talking about the Bengals, don't talking about my Bengals from a team from a team standpoint, and obviously speaking defensively, what do you think you guys need to do better to start the season off right, to get that identity back for you guys to get back into I don't want to say contention, not the word word, back into the good graces of just being a good defense in general. Being that it's been bad, I mean, I don't, I mean no disrespect, being that it hasn't.
Speaker 2: Been up the par I'll say it like that, What do you guys.
Speaker 1: Need to do.
Speaker 6: We got to shut people down, bro right.
Speaker 2: Just just just to run. Just a run. That's it.
Speaker 6: That's run down. Like we can if we force people to throw the ball, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like we show we can we can pass rush with the best of them, bro.
Speaker 6: So definitely getting that run stop is and and.
Speaker 5: Forcing them into those thoring situations which they don't want to be in, which has always been something that was obvious since I've been a rookie, is like that's the last thing that teams want to do when.
Speaker 6: They're coming to play. The Cowboys don't want to throw the ball.
Speaker 5: So we got to force them to throw the ball and play our game, you know.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Cowboys defensive lineman oh sa A Diggy Zua recently signed Big luc At the contract.
Speaker 2: He has his money.
Speaker 3: Now, now he really gets the focus and becomes the player that he dreamed he could become Pro Bowl, look on All Pro and hopefully get the team to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Oh so, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: Congratulations on the contract, Stay healthy, and we are we'll checking with you down the road.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, thank you, thank.
Speaker 2: You, thanks for joining. Don't forget the McDonald's.
Speaker 6: What you're different, bro?
Speaker 5: Like I wish I was one of those could just eat McDonald's and and and just.
Speaker 2: Go kill it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I gotta actually, I gotta go mess with that Bill prep.
Speaker 3: I got, I got you, I got exactly. Appreciate it, bro, how well going man? Stay healthy? Appreciate you, bet. Oh Joe, we got some breaking news tonight. Oh what happened? It just charges Now the Chargers have released five time pro bowler Joey Bosa. Releasing Bosa saved the cap. Save the Chargers twenty five point three six million dollars against that cap. Do you think you pick him up?
Speaker 7: If Joey Bosa is going and this is be the perfect, perfect opportunity. Now, you can't command that much money, right, He just got released. Trey Henderson's is doing a huge deal. I'm not sure if the Bengals are gonna be able to pay him. What about Joey Bosa coming to Cincinnati?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Unc? Yeah, but you're gonna want he gonna want big He still want big money.
Speaker 7: Oh Joe, wait, wait, wait a minute now, Joey, listen, you can't be commanding that kind of money when you haven't been performing the way you should.
Speaker 2: They just release you for a reason. Stay with me. He's been nick.
Speaker 7: He's been nick, he's been injured. So you can't come in there and talk about, oh I want the bag. I'm talk about the bag bag. You've already he'd he's already gotten the bag bag.
Speaker 3: No, he's not gonna command Max Crosby money, but he don't want He's gonna want big money.
Speaker 2: He's gonna want big money on Joe Listen, We're gonna give him little something.
Speaker 7: We ain't gonna do him dirty. Were gonna give him little something. We need to upgrade our defense. This is the perfect time to do so. Now Trey Hendrickson is going to be able to command much more than what Joey Bosha would get.
Speaker 2: So I understand that.
Speaker 3: I just I just huh, he's gonna want that Max Crosby money.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: That's that's why I said, I'm not sure we will be able to retain brother brother Henderson, you know, allow him to be blessed you know elsewhere. You know, bring Max Crosby in, I mean, bring Max Crosby in, Bring Joey Vosa in and see what we could do what's your thing.
Speaker 3: No, Look, the Chargers are trying to kill their cap space. The thing is, this is twenty five million dollars for a guy that's over the last several years, Oh, George's been nicked. He spent more time off the field than on the field. That's a lot of money. If if Joey Bosa was playing, you know, fifteen sixteen games a season, was still giving you that production when they gave him that big money, right, twenty five I mean twenty five million dollars camp here for a guy that's given you twelve thirteen sacks. Is gravy, yes, but it's because of the injuries. And you know, I'm looking at him. I mean they're gonna probably them. I'm probably gonna go out and try to Khalil Mack. It's interested what they're gonna do with Mac. Yeah, because probably want to get extended.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: They can't get rid of everybody, now you probably uh huh.
Speaker 2: They can't get rid of everybody now.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, I mean two premiere in you got two premiere in is now you let one go?
Speaker 2: Now you can't let the other one go?
Speaker 3: You got well, you got Derwin James's making a lot of money on the back end. Yeah, you got Khalil that's making good money, but he's gonna probably want to get extended.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: No, I mean you got to realize on Joe that contracted if he got what one year left on his contract? As what's the Khalil Mack situation. I think I think he has like one year? Oh Joe, okay, bank but you know O Joe coaches players, nobody wants to go into that last year deal.
Speaker 2: That's lamed up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cause, bro, what if you do you believe in me or you don't? It's really there. I mean, especially because I've been in this league. I've been Defensive Player of the Year. Y'all, y'all know what I'm do you believe in me?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, I think Matt Mack went to the Pro Bowl last year, So like, uh, clearly the coaches and the players and the fans think I'm still playing at an elite level.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's a free agent. Yeah he's three.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they man, listen, I'm ill.
Speaker 2: I'm Mac Mac come on to Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, hey listen, I don't like what's going on.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: Tyler Lockett you know Tyler Lockett probably Tyler Locker probably gonna end up going out there with Pete Carroll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're a good chat yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they familiar with each other, They know each other.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 7: Devontae Adams h Now, Jerry Jones, Jerry Jones, I know you're gonna see this because somebody gonna send it to you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: DK mcaff has been has been granted permission to sing a.
Speaker 2: Trade, Jerry Jones.
Speaker 7: If you're really all in, if you want the.
Speaker 3: The thirty million, he won't thirty he won't in that thirty million range, you know, and have two receivers making thirty million, yeah, and a quarterback making that kind of money, and you got to sign Michael where money coming from?
Speaker 2: What you can? I ask your question? Do you hear what you just said? Right? Yes?
Speaker 7: You heardything he just said? So I know I have a lot of fans that are from Cincinnati in this chat. And based on what you just said, why do we still believe we'll be able to keep a thirty million dollar receiver, a forty million dollar receiver, and a fifty million.
Speaker 2: Dollars quarterback based off defensive end that I don't know?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's tough. I wouldn't want to be a GM. I wouldn't want to be an owner because I might act like the Yankees. I'm spending everything. Whatever penalty, whatever they listen, whatever penalty I get for being over the cap.
Speaker 2: I take it because I'm signing everybody Ojo.
Speaker 3: The Eagles have agreed to a two year, forty two point one million dollar extension with Saquan to the throne semac as the NFL highest paid running back. He became the first running back ever to eclipse twenty million dollars average value our average annual value, just edging out the nineteen million c mac current deal with the forty nine ers. Remember I told you so, Joe, I said, look, they gonna extend him. Yeah, he's been He's been too he's been too valuable.
Speaker 2: He's been a model citizen.
Speaker 3: He's everything you could hope for as an organization. Plays hard, good, great teammate, great in the community, great in the city. You never have to worry about sleeping with your phone on ring it's going off a coch SERIATI, Howie, mister Lorie, we got an issue with Saquan. You don't worry about that. You want as many of those guys in your locker room as you possibly can. About the guys that are unselfish, the guys that want to play at the extremely high level, but ball is very important to him. Great in the community, No fanm fit that's what you want. So I'm not surprised that they did this. Now the Ravens are looking like, hey, Dereck Henry, like, what about your boy? What about your boy? Because you see all the touchdowns. I think I had more touchdowns than the regular season. I average five point nine yards of carrey, even though I I.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, break aye.
Speaker 7: I'll take nineteen in the area, somewhere in the area. But listen, Takuan Deserve is on.
Speaker 6: Look.
Speaker 3: I ain't said I got to have the biggest house in the subdivision, But can I move into subdivision?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. Put me on the car, Joe. I ain't gotta have the biggest I ain't got to have the biggest house on the block.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: But I just want to be on the same block. That's it.
Speaker 7: I just I want to be in the croker sack. Put me in the corner, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put me in the corner sack or Croker Sack.
Speaker 2: Oh, my bad, cold de Sack. My bad, My bad, my bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like Croker Sack, that's a bird lap bag. I don't know, I want to I was thinking about something else.
Speaker 1: My bad.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you creating me though.
Speaker 3: Doama Lockett was released by the Seahawks today and DK Metcaffrey's quest of the trade. The request came today after a series of conversations over the past two weeks.
Speaker 2: DK for further.
Speaker 3: Contender DK in the last year was contract DK see where the receiver market is heading. Hey, bro, what y'all got for me?
Speaker 2: You don't got?
Speaker 5: I know you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, can I get traded?
Speaker 3: I told you what he needs to do, because I'll see what y'all did with Tyler Lockett. I told you what they need to do. Jerry Jones need to be all in.
Speaker 7: They gotta be able to compete with the rest of the NFC.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 7: Davonta Smith, A J. Brown, Deebo Samuels, Terry McLaurin. They on me, Brown, CD lamb by yourself. Make a splash, Jerry, make a splash. Show the fans of Dallas that you're serious. Davontae Adams is available. If you don't want to pay north to thirty for DK, bring somebody in there.
Speaker 2: Take some of the pressure off of that. Take some of the pressure off of CD.
Speaker 6: Show them you serious.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna show my team.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna show the players here that I'm serious about winning, and I'm gonna do something that's out of character.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go pay for some upgrades to the offense. Is rolling my house? Why would I upgrade it?
Speaker 7: Listen, this is right there, Jerry Davonte Adams is what part about. I don't think anything is wrong with my house, so I don't need to have it.
Speaker 2: It's something wrong with it.
Speaker 7: It's something wrong with it because it's been leaking for thirty years. It's something wrong with it. That's what I got pops and pants for. I catch the rain water. I haven't heard nothing. Oh Joe forty nine of Diamador Leonor reacts.
Speaker 3: To the DK trey with requests and throws shade at the Romantic Seahawks wide receiver Jackson Smith and Jigbook.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all cannot let DK leeds. Y'all can't do that, like who like who like? Who am gonna like? How many have a fun out there? No Jig, but he be crying all day?
Speaker 2: Crying?
Speaker 1: Does only do is cry?
Speaker 2: REFI holding holding, Oh no, don't hurt.
Speaker 1: Me, crabbing. We're over not worried about Jazz, not.
Speaker 2: Jackson.
Speaker 3: Smith and Jig were reacting by tweeting, Hey, what the we put his tweet up and.
Speaker 2: Hold on? Did he call that man? Did he call that man? Jack?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Go back play that man. Let's see what he called that man at the end? If I'm not mistaken, did he call him a female name?
Speaker 2: At the end?
Speaker 1: O Joe, y'all cannot let DK leeds, y'all can't do that.
Speaker 6: I don't think so, like who like?
Speaker 1: Who like? Who am gonna like? How many have a fun out there? No Jig but he be all day? You cry. That's all you do is cry refld Oh no, don't hurt me, crabby. We're not worried about Jess.
Speaker 2: Not Jesse. He said, now you should call.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And that's that's funny, man, that's funny. That's funny because watching him and DK go at it, they be going at it. It is funny man, it's it is what. It never got to the extent like a Marshawn Lettermore and Mike Evans. But the few games that did see they always going at it.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious. Oh no, the worst was crab Tree and.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hey, I saw I saw crab Tree in Houston too. We watched the fight together. Yeah, me, crab Tree, Andre Johnson, and E J. Edwin James were all in the same place.
Speaker 2: And that was cool. That was cool.
Speaker 7: Mike, Mike say, to be watching the show Man. That's dope, Man, everybody be watching Man. That's dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah is Oh Joe, the Texans plan on letting Stefan Diggs test Pree agency, and DeVante Adams was cut by the Jets. Peta tweeted about the recent receiver movement around the NFL.
Speaker 2: Everyone trying to get out.
Speaker 3: Why do you think there's so much movement with receivers currently, Oh Joe, I mean, I mean you think of that.
Speaker 7: You think of the receivers that are moving. Most of them are the veterans, those that are you know, up in age a little bit, trying to get out of the back end of those contracts. They obviously you know, they're not gonna lib me to hit the back end of the contracts uh cap hits obviously DK wanting to be paid, They're like, nah, we're not doing that, which is why they're allowed him to seek a trade Devonte Adams money. There's no way that just we're paying the remaining of whatever the next year's you know salary was. Let me see, uh Stefan Diggs coming off of coming off of injury, he was only on the one year to begin with. Yeah, yeah on ACL. So hopefully he gets the opportunity to get back uh healthy and.
Speaker 2: Find somewhere where he can contribute. And those are the reasons.
Speaker 3: And Brandon I you the forty nine US are is being reported that they're willing to listen to trade for Brandon ay So we need another receiver that might be on the move.
Speaker 7: And you have to understand why they're doing that. Brandon Ayuk actually also coming off what kind of injury on if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Okay, what happened on Joe? What kind of injuries are you coming off of? A yeah?
Speaker 7: See, you know, you know how they treat you, especially especially have to receive and a skilled position. You know how they treat you'd be coming off Achilles or acl they feel you're not gonna be the same. They truly do.
Speaker 2: Ojo.
Speaker 3: Fresh off his new contract, Max Crosby says he hopes Aaron Rodgers plays for Las Vegas this upcoming season.
Speaker 9: Let's take a listen to what he had to say. Okay, but it's the first year off of Achilles. Is one of the hardest things to do. You've seen it, Apple with k Kirk got it down here and Apple with Aaron. I mean, he struggled, like you said, early on, but he got better as the season went. I think with all the doubt and all the negativity around Aaron Rodgers always needs to retire things like that.
Speaker 8: You know he's getting caught by the Jets. I think he's gonna come back and have a I mean, I know he's forty two or forty one. Are you saying, Oh, I think he's gonna have a big ear this year, and I hope it's in our time.
Speaker 7: God see Max listening to me, Max listening to me. Me and Max had me and me and Max had some words not too long ago. Right matter of fact, watching the show. Max watched the show because I said something about the Raiders not being able to go anywhere because they didn't have a quarterback. And Max, you know, he shot me a DM and then explained to him. I say, Max, you've been playing this game a very long time. I played the game a very long time too. You know, in order to contend and to compete, you already know who's in your division.
Speaker 2: You already know what quarterback you got to see twice a year.
Speaker 7: In order to even have a chance, you have to have consistent quarterback play. Max, you know that, And I love you baby.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: The reason he's shooting that shot and want Aaron Rodgers to come because there's there's hope that we can get to Aaron Rodgers of old. Now, you won't get him consistently, but if we can get if we can get him in a you know, and we can get him a peak and it come down a little bit, it gives us a chance. It gives you that feeling of hope.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you know, when you got kids and you tell your kids, you know, Santa Claua gonna come and get them cookies. Kids get excited that they would be excitement in Las Vegas if Aaron Rodgers decided to come back and plus they're going to draft a rookie quarterback.
Speaker 2: A lot of them sit by Aaron.
Speaker 7: Sitting behind Aaron for a year, maybe two, depending on how long he wants to go, I think they'll be all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think Aaron Rodgers makes the Raiders an instant contender.
Speaker 7: Absolute absolutely not, but it'd be better than what they've had before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they just released Garnamenthew.
Speaker 3: I think, if I'm not Aidan O'Connell is the only quarterback I think, if I'm not mistaken, that's still currently on the on the roster. I think I read today that they released Garnmenthew, or they're going to release Garnamenthew, Right, So that'll be a great landing spot for someone o Joe Biken's legend. Jared Allen roasted the Jets at his press conference. Listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 10: Jared Allen to be close than tricking who sucks the Jets? Oh gosh, being the Jets are to be miserable right now. I don't believe anybody took that job rough one. So you get to say this stuff when you're retired.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Talked out on all your organizations and they don't pay pay checks.
Speaker 6: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: And that's funny.
Speaker 3: People don't realize. Oh Joe, he started his career in Kansas City. He just remembered him from the Vikings and the last year. If I'm not mistaken, I think he played with Carolina. But he originally started he was a hair raiser in Kansas City. Ran it got to look for trouble off the field. Uh and they you know, they traded it. But he was he he was a heck of a player.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, very good.
Speaker 7: Remember remember every time he get a sack, he uh robed the cattle or what'd you call it when when they jump off the horse on the calf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, care careful. I love that little celebration. He was nice. You were nice. Old Jared Allen.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, check this out. A tweak with viral this week saying jelly filled donuts are gross. You're just a big, nasty a b if you eat this jam phil donuts?
Speaker 2: Why are you tripping? Man? I give me, give me. Do you eat jellyfield donuts? Now? You know I eat a little bit of everything. Don't do that?
Speaker 7: You know that ain't I'm rolling on jelly donuts dunkin donuts. I get I need to get, I get chacked, I get glad.
Speaker 2: You like stuff, be careful, be careful that listen.
Speaker 3: Oh you like stuff gushing in your mouth? Huh yeah, I just ask you, is that what you like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean you know y'all heard him yet y'all heard it? No, I don't you serious? Think about that? What you're saying? Hold on?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on? So you never had this donut? You like stuff goodshit in your mouth? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So you never?
Speaker 2: You never?
Speaker 1: Can?
Speaker 7: I ask you a personal question? I know, listen to chat thing we all family. I'm just asking mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So like like horizontal activity when you have four play and she squirked, you don't catch it?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I ain't No, I ain't no, I ain't never been no backstop called back when I was growing on a backstop. That's a catcher.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's it's nurse. It's nursing, it's noursement. Man. You gotta look. Don't they got a little mode you would have got doing this? No, I ain't seen that one. Don't they got no mode you would have got doing that joint? Yeah? They do. You got you gotta catch it, man, you gotta catch it. I ain't gotta catch nothing. I'm just saying, listen, why I don't like baseball.
Speaker 3: I don't like catch I called I called footballs for a living A question?
Speaker 2: Okay, one more question, one more question. I have called watermelons. Huh wait, you mean like watermelons? Like watermelons? Or you mean real watermelons? No watermelon that you eat in the summer time?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, you couldn't. Got to be more specific.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: We talked about one thing, and you you want something mells? Oh man, I called watermelons? Okay, watermelon? Okay? Like you? How do you?
Speaker 7: I can ask your question how you want to be nasty? But you ain't really with the nasties that It don't make no sense. Hey, you gotta come on, man, at some point you gotta.
Speaker 3: Okay, which don't nothing looks more appetizing than you the one on the left or the one on the right.
Speaker 2: When it's a where's said said? Let me see? Put it back up there? Grabbing what done?
Speaker 6: Know that?
Speaker 2: What don not? What is done?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 7: Because I can't I know everybody?
Speaker 2: What about up? But can we get the other one up there? I don't like the powdered sugar on top. I don't like that.
Speaker 7: Okay, oh yeah, listen, jelly dough that's from from Duncan. They really good. I just don't like the powdered sugar. You haven't had, Claire. Yeah, see there you go, there you go, see, Claire, They're good, they're good.
Speaker 2: Are you were getting somewhere? We're getting somewhere. No, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like. I don't like feeling. What do you mean like feeling? So I don't like. I don't like jelly Field doing us.
Speaker 3: I don't like. Yeah, I don't like. I don't like stuff that have like whipped cream or something inside.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't like that.
Speaker 8: What have you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, speaking of whiped cream.
Speaker 7: A friend of mine, A friend of mine, a mama, I know, I know she probably watched and she told me that, man, what's up? Man?
Speaker 2: What's up on? I was like, listen, since.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to I'm trying to get him to get out, to get out of you know, get out the box.
Speaker 3: See which one you like, O, Joe, the one on the left or the one on the right.
Speaker 7: No, see, not in this case. Right here, that powdered sugar donat over to the left. I'm not eating that because then, not only do I gotta deal with the jelly, I gotta deal with my mouth getting white.
Speaker 2: I don't want my mouth white.
Speaker 7: So I take the one that's lightly the lightly powdered sugar went to the right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't like that one of the left. I mean I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't eat jelly filled do Like I said, I don't like anything with the pastry inside that.
Speaker 2: Don't that don't do it for me. Yeah, man, man, you gotta at.
Speaker 7: This point, it's been, it's been, it's been there in there two years, and you have yet to even give a thought of trying to change and do things different.
Speaker 2: I did. I changed. I'm wearing bigger clothes now. Can't you tell you I took your advice.
Speaker 3: I took your advice. Chance, y'all went out. Y'all have gotten me so bad. I went up beside the clothes. Okay, That's all I got for about Joe. That the only thing.
Speaker 2: Listen, we need, we need, we need to evolve.
Speaker 7: We need to evolve with the time and your loved life, not your clothes, not your clothes.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that was a good one. That just can't go around putting your mouth on everybody. Huh, you cannot go around putting your mouth on everybody?
Speaker 7: Right, Why are you telling me that I don't do that? Who is everybody? I don't deal with everybody because everybody's added expense. I just said, now, now, one person that has strength, everybody costs he at.
Speaker 3: Some point in time, everybody been one person. That what I'm saying. You can't put your power over everybody, well, not even one person at a time.
Speaker 7: I have never, ever, ever seen nobody start a lawnmower by just pushing it.
Speaker 2: At some point, you got the pull of goddamn string. That's okay.
Speaker 3: Hey, sometimes they turn by. They said, if you ain't see them, you turn lawnmowers. They got put on them, die do all the work. All you do is just sit up there.
Speaker 2: They got.
Speaker 7: Nah, you got involved, You got to you got you can't allow the roads to defeat you fight the power we we we as men. We are competing against toys, man made toys. And until you evolved, and you're never going to be able to please the young women.
Speaker 2: That you're meeting that's all.
Speaker 7: That's all I'm trying to get you to see. You got to try new you gotta try new stuff.
Speaker 2: Man. I can't look o yo. Man, look here, man, I know I know how you feel. Man.
Speaker 3: Them young I understand what your look here. I understand I'm aging out. I get that I'm aging out. Even the job for us, they making you retire sixty five. Yeah, they pushing aside on Joe. Yeah, I understand. Mm hm, I finish I about it in four months somebody to be fifty seven. I don't look it. Feel good, dang, But you know what I'm saying, Hey, I understand I'm getting phased out. Them younger, them, younger guys. Them guys in their twenties, early thirties.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they and they and they and they do it and they they they they they are are tricking.
Speaker 2: Cars and houses and burking crop. Man, and whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 7: That's only a there's a very very very very very very small percentage of dudes that can do that.
Speaker 3: I know. But those small percentage of dude that can do that, they introduced interested in the tape of women that I'm interested in.
Speaker 2: Then I can't do that. You see what I'm saying. Oh yeah, I got you, I got you. I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 7: Well listen, I mean all all the women are competing for the same goddamn individual.
Speaker 3: So it's like I mean, and then the thing is, you know, they say it ain't trigger if you ain't trying. Well, I can't treat. I can't even.
Speaker 2: Try to treat. Okay, I got you, I got you. They already know I ain't no tricker treat because I don't even put candy out do Halloween.
Speaker 7: That's a good one that I got.
Speaker 2: I got somebody for you.
Speaker 7: She's about fifty six too, Huh, I got somebody for you. She told me to tells me before the show started, Shena.
Speaker 2: What the hell I'm gonna do with the fifty six? You'll watch Golden Girls? What you're scared of? Man?
Speaker 7: You just said the younger women is kind of like, you know, you don't have a chance with them, So why not?
Speaker 2: I got hey, hold of woa whoa woo woo hey.
Speaker 3: As long as I breathing today, breathing, I got a chance. I ain't saying it's a good one.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying it's a good one, but I got a chance. Okay, okay, okay, okay. You think about it.
Speaker 3: Even the birth control pill is ninety nine point nine, there's a chance that a mishap could happen. Okay, okay, okay, no matter how small it is, right, you got a chance.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: Well listen, I'm gonna pass your number anyway. Then I'm gonna let her take it from there.
Speaker 3: See what happened, Hey, man, I was, I was in Houston. I was in Houston today. Oh Joe, Oh I just left you some last week.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Oh boy told me the one that took your pictures at the at the place I saw okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I was out here at the Specs Miss Landy. I know you probably watching. She was great. Her father started Specs the store and I think they got like what you say, two hundred of them, Jordan in Texas, Spence. I went to the signature store. Man, she was so, she was unbelievable, the team, the energy of the vibe. She went back there and had she went back and drank some of the Laportier and she came back.
Speaker 2: That's some good ish. I like it.
Speaker 3: But they were so great. So to the team and the staff at Specs. Thank you guys for the great hospitality and everybody. We got an opportunity o Shore. You know me, Jordan got a shopping back because he got to buy I ain't never seen somebody this man can like, you know, I like women go to someplace and they got to buy something. You are not going to pass a grocery store without Jordy coming out there with a bag of somes. He gonna get rotesty chicken. He gonna get Hawaii rolls. He's gonna get Hawaiian rolls. This dude like he going to the big Thigger Lake. George, you don't even know nobody in Houston. Oh listen, you don't know nobody. If you don't know nobody in Houston, you're in the right place to find somebody though. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're in the right place to find somebody. Hey, you know what I thought about speaking to find it? Speaking to find somebody?
Speaker 2: What you think about going on the Golden Bachelor? Fool me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now what you mean?
Speaker 3: But I saw Sherry Shephard, No, was it Jennifer Hudson to ask Regina Hall about going on.
Speaker 2: The Bachelor rep. Okay, well, she said, she.
Speaker 3: Said she do they got to do? Do they got to do? Do they have to kiss a lot of people? And she was like rubbing her hand like bird man.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's right up theality you want me?
Speaker 7: Hey, listen, hey, you want me to put in a good word of Gena Hall for you.
Speaker 2: Look here, you don't know no Regina Hall. Man, I know Regina Hall. Huh you know of Regina?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I know Regina Hall.
Speaker 7: No you if you you wasn't putting the word in for you.
Speaker 2: No, why are you scared? Oh Joe, why you're blushing?
Speaker 3: Even what I do? You can't tell. You can't tell it playing right on there with his back camp. Hey, people think I got a tattoo, a nightcap tattoo across my chair.
Speaker 2: They don't even know I got a hoodie on Noah Man. But it's you know, it's always great.
Speaker 3: Uh. It's a very short trip in Houston, but it's always good to come down here to people are great. Like I said, it had a great time inspects the UH at the Flagship store here in Houston.
Speaker 2: Man, I ain't never see a liquor store like this, Okay, they got everything. They got. There's a liquor store with a grocery store.
Speaker 3: Man, they got they got like you make sandwich and they make fried catfish.
Speaker 2: They got everything.
Speaker 3: They got cookies, they got pastries, they got a cigar room.
Speaker 2: I mean I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa a cigar room. Yeah, well you go about cigars.
Speaker 7: This is the biggest smoking that that's a.
Speaker 3: Mile No, but it was great. Uh So again, Specs, thank you for the hospitality. Now it's time for last segment of the evening. It's time for Q and a.
Speaker 2: Earl C.
Speaker 3: I got a sign bottle from you today in Houston. Are you ever going to do a member bill your autograph session? I heard pros have deals with companies that allowed them to do autographs with them. I'm thinking about doing something maybe, I think in Shantilly, Virginia in April, Santilly, Shantilly, Virginia. Yes, since my brother got into the hall and so I'm thinking about something. I think I did something last year, a year ago. Normally I only start to do autographs appearances like every seven years. But since my brother going in and they asked I said, if y'all got something for him, I'll come.
Speaker 2: So that's dope. That's lie.
Speaker 3: Dark Bourne said, unknot. You're love seeing y'all on first take. I never missed a show. What do you think about the Charges releasing Joey Bolsa tonight? I never thought he would not be a charger. It's gonna happen. The only reason you don't get cut you were tired before they cut you.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Other than that, everybody, Everybody's gonna happen to everybody.
Speaker 2: But you see the injuries.
Speaker 3: The play had started to decline a little, and the injury that started to mount, and when you're making that kind of money, it doesn't add up.
Speaker 2: So I'm not surprised that this was the outcome.
Speaker 3: Kevin says, any chance Los Angeles gets Sabonas of marketing in the offseason, and I bet about of shade. Uh.
Speaker 2: Mike calvs Go further says Oo won't come off that. Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't see him getting marketing because he's a max player. Sabonas, I don't see that even uh Luca really wants a lob threat. He wants somebody that when he goes down he could throw it. Up like he could, Lively like he could to Daniel Gafferd Like that's why they kind of really wanted Mark Williams because before he flunk the physical, that was a guy. When Luca gets down there and yet think he'd go and he throw it and boom, that's really what they need.
Speaker 2: They got plenty of scoring.
Speaker 3: With lebron and and Luca and ar, But no, I don't think there's a chance they get Sabonus of marketing people didn't think there was a chance they could end up with Luca. Really don't put anything past the Lakers at this point in time. The Lancaster what's good? King o Choe?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: Are you are your five greatest Lakers? And what's Picker?
Speaker 2: Ricky?
Speaker 3: Who are your five greatest Lakers? And what's Ricky Piersoll's ceiling? You guys think greatest Lakers are magic, Kareem Kobe. That's hard with Shack and Joe, Jerry Jerry West, you're leaving willed off. Huh damn Poe, will Elgin, Baylor, James Worthy. Sorry, no a seeing in that category. Yeah, Kareem Kobe, magic are the easy choices. Uh this then it gets hard. I think you have to put shack up there. Three championships, three finals, MVPs an m v P. Yeah, I go, I'll go, Jerry, I go. Jerry West the only man that went finals MVP of a losing effort. Keper Nor what Jr.
Speaker 6: Said.
Speaker 3: My question is who is to go when it comes to race car driving? For me is Dale earn Hard Jr. Probably the King, Richard Petty. Richard Petty two hundred victories, seven Daytona five hundreds.
Speaker 2: You can make a case for Dale earn Hart Senior.
Speaker 3: He has seven Winston Cup titles, not as many cut short obviously that tragic accident that claimed his life at Daytona. I like kell Yarborough. Who else you think? Oh, Jimmy Johnson. You put Jimmy Johnson in the lower forty eight car. Uh, Darryl Waltrip Uh definitely needs to be mentioned, Buddy Baker, Bobby Allison. But for me it's it's probably if it's probably the King Richard Petty. But I think you can make I definitely think you can make a case for Jimmy Johnson. I definitely think you can make a case for uh Dale Earnhardt Jr. Not Dale Hart Jr. Dale Earnhart Sr. Jeff Gordon H. Yeah, I think I think those for me, the Silver fox sterlom uh Gad, Dawson Bill from Dawson Bill. I don't think those guys won enough. Fireball Roberts. No, that's my list all right here in DK wants side to see out of hurts. But why does he feel like this is always gonna be a case with Hell? It's okay that we got a dog and Geno and JS and guys want your money, man, that's it. That's all to come down to. And if they can't get it, they'll go wherever they got to to get it. Yeah, somebody gonna pay you. Frank Tank not twenty one o Jo. I love your style when you step out. What's your top three clothing stores on a budget.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's easy. Target, you can really throw You could really throw something together. Target, H and M, Zara, express Men and probably Urban Outfitters. You know my suits from Zara express Men. I get them tailored, and once you get them tailored to ship, it makes it look as if it's something expensive when it's really not. Just you know, once you get a tailored to fetch your body, your style, that that's pretty much it. You know, now every every so often. You know, this year I am treating myself and I'm turning up a little bit in the fashion in the fashion area.
Speaker 2: So when this year is over, I'm right back to my old ways.
Speaker 3: Uh rahan Na Gosh says hey, uncle, no Yo, what advice would you give someone battle an addiction?
Speaker 2: Well, what kind of addiction you?
Speaker 7: We need better context you need to be I need, I need specifics so I can tell you its exactly what you need to do based.
Speaker 2: On whatever the addiction is.
Speaker 3: Well, normally, addiction is a chemical imbalance that you feel you got to have it, and the urge to have it is far greater than the urge you stand away from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think you know.
Speaker 3: People will say, Shanny, you're addicted to work because it's hard for me to turn my mind off. It's hard for me to sit still. It's hard for me to go on vacation. Is the reason I haven't taken one in thirty years. I just can't rest my mind. It's hard for me to sleep peaceful at night because I'm constantly thinking about who am I going to interview next, How do we make nightcap better? How do I get better at first take? How do who is to guess that that my listening and viewing audience want to hear. It's just it's just the cos it's the constant of trying to get better and not being satisfied.
Speaker 2: So I can just imagine I'm very thankful.
Speaker 3: I don't have a a dependency drugs, alcohol, gambling, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 3: It's hard because a lot of times we create this, we create our demon.
Speaker 2: Then only we can chase them away.
Speaker 3: Because in order for you to, you know, have a drug addiction, you had to try it at some point in time. You have a gambling addiction, you had to bet at some point in time. So whatever the shopping, whatever the case may be, that's what the saying says. We create those demons and we have to chase them away, and it's hard. And I ain't gonna tell you because you know me trying to just take one day off, I'm still calling even the days that we don't work, I'm calling CJ. Well, CJ, what do you think about this? Who are the bookers come up with? What's on the list? They got a meeting tomorrow. The book has got to come with ten ten lists of guests that potentially that we think would be good on Club Shay Shape. Right, I'm calling Ash, Okay, Ash, what what what new segment?
Speaker 2: What can we do? How do we get better at what we do? CJ? How can we get better? You know?
Speaker 3: We added the musical performance to kind of make it like our Senior Hall. I really love what our Citio Hall does did so it's just for me and I understand and I'm maybe I am addicted to work because everybody tells me and say, that's your addiction. Work, That's what gets you excited. Nothing gets shared, Nothing gets you excited like work, like nightcap, Club Shay Shape first take. Nothing gets you that excited. Nothing gets you excited like that. Well, I find what I'm passion I found my passion. That's what I'm passionate about. This is what makes me jump out of bed every day. Okay, this is what makes me limp out of bed every day.
Speaker 2: Didn't your freezer that I freeze? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm right here, Oh Blest Assurance said, please wish my mom Linda Miller Happy seventy fifth birthday. Happy seventy fifth birthday, Linda, Happy seventy fifth hopefully you did something fun.
Speaker 2: You gotta take it out to a nice dinner. I got some nice gifts kids. But happy birthday, Linda, sir Kates. What's up? Guys?
Speaker 3: My question is why does your door get so much bad rap? He's doing as being himself. We gotta start something.
Speaker 7: They're gonn always this nigg is, every every draft, every year is always one player. It's always one player and the easy target. This year it just happens to be Shador.
Speaker 2: And I told y'all this, you didn't have it.
Speaker 3: You couldn't find a flaw with his father, So I'm gonna take it out of his son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you gonna say? I mean, so what would you argue with Leon?
Speaker 3: He just the greatest to play his position, one of the top defensive players to ever play the game. And he went on baseball field and he was good at that. So damn we ain't have nothing to say nothing. First battlet hall of Famer probably could have been a first ballot. He could have been a Hall of Famer in baseball had he devoted all of his time to that. Yeah, well, couldn't pick on him. Let's get his Let's get his son. They talked. I mean that may seem like your door wasn't the only one that didn't throw at the combine. There are a lot of people didn't do work, do anything at the combine but take the physical and do the interviews. But who do we talk about? Oh shallow ain't get invited to the combine? Like he's the only player that's ever gone to the NFL that didn't get invite that didn't he get invited into.
Speaker 2: The combine right.
Speaker 3: Every week, couldn't make it look it's gonna click. He got the last name Sanders.
Speaker 7: Every time they come with the territory and the funny thing about it, he's used to it. He's been dealing with it since high school. He's been dealing with it at Jackson State, he dealt with it at Colorado and Gay. He's dealing with it before the draft.
Speaker 2: You gonna be fine.
Speaker 7: And he's built for it because he's been dealing with it so long and he has the right person on his side.
Speaker 3: That's all he knows to help him deal with it. Matdeland said, do you put sugar? Do you put sugar in your spaghetti?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hell no, a lot of spaghetti.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out. I'm trying to think when the last time I had some damn spaghetti. Hold on home. Let me think, Nah, I ain't had no spaghetti, probably ten fifteen years, maybe longer. I don't need spaghetti like that, right, I'm trying to sign. Oh, I think I might have had some little zagna on the plane, but spaghetti, spaghetti. I haven't had spaghetti. Oh Joe, I have, man. I used to love spaghetti, mad well. My grandma used to get to get paid on Friday. Yeah, hey, she live after spaghetti. Man chefbard right out the can, all right, man, I remember them days. Listen shefberard dy I had. Yeah, we ain't getting no rappioli. Oh Joe, you jump put your spaghetti on rice?
Speaker 2: Noah, No, we ain't do that. Damn.
Speaker 3: That was just a hey we were really poor. Hey, we the only way that did that? You pay for spaghetti on rice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't never did that one.
Speaker 3: Hey, I grata say, boy, you better get something stick to your ribs. Hey, rice and bread you can get right and bread with every meal under the breakfast I mean a break Yeah, other than breakfast, you'll get rights of bread.
Speaker 2: Now o with yo right, Damn, I ain't know that we was the only one chat. I'm the only one that did that. Oh my bad. Damn.
Speaker 3: Don't tell nobody the chat that was between us. So don't be saying, man, man un had put a spaghetta on his rice. I probably should have kept that to myself. I ain't telling y'all in ships y'all be y'all be trying to clown me. Man, y'all be trying to make me feel bad.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 3: This concludes this edition of Nightcap, brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boost mobile dot com to join their nationwide five G networ work today. Y'all know me your favorite dog, Shannon Sharp, the guy that's holding the King James fifty thousand career point basketball, the Liberty City Legend, the Binger Ring of Fame, all to Reed, the Pro Bowls, All Pro. He also has in his possession Lebron James Ball, in which he's scored forty thousand points. That's shaff O Yo Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button. Tell family friends of loved ones to do likewise. Tell them to check out Uncle O your own Nightcap guarantee you they'll come back. M Thank you guys for your continue to support your loalty. We appreciate your eyes, your ears because we can't do this without you. Thank you very much. Please go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Go check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it and stop. Let's celebrate the great year of twenty twenty five. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shade by Laportier. Now, if you cannot find it in a store, it in there you order it will ship it directly to you. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Go check out my media company, Shayshay Media on all of its platforms, and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out, everything restocked and our Super Bowl Show shirts and hats the Lincolns pinned at the top of the chat. So thank you again for joining us. I'm un he's o choe. We'll see you tomorrow Nightmorrow night.
Speaker 1: The volume