Speaker 1: R and B Money.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: Than take Alli.
Speaker 3: We are the authorities on R and B.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Tank.
Speaker 3: This is the R and B Money Podcast, the authority on all things R and B. Oh you do you do? You see the depth in my eyes as I as I look down and look up. Because your your gift and your talent and your expression, your art, it's gotta have some depth.
Speaker 1: To ladies, get your crystals out. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You have to smell good and look good and be good every time you walk in the room.
Speaker 1: The energy must change to you. Just consume you consume.
Speaker 3: Everything because everyone's focused on you. I'm talking about a gift, talking about my sister, my loved one.
Speaker 2: We love you, yes, yeah, yes, yes, we must have come on the brown skin girls all around. Yeah, like you know, I mean it's not formal with us, but it's like we we needed to give you, you know, some formal flowers, you know what I mean, on this platform and really speak life and love and congrats to you because.
Speaker 1: You are you are amazing. You are amazing. Yeah, you are amazing. Yeah. And We're going to get.
Speaker 3: Into the the nooks and crannies of this amazing being. And you know, one thing I want to say is that like just knowing you as a creative and knowing the great work that you've done, but also knowing that you have greater work coming and to do, is like that's what gets That's what I get excited about, you know what I'm saying where I'm like, no, yeah, you might have heard that, but I'm telling you right now you don't know what's been read, Like you ain't.
Speaker 1: You ain't heard this yet.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've been practicing this whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who haven't practicing out? But all you've done?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess you know, we've We've been talking about this lately, the songwriters, especially the females. We don't really I mean, y'all be getting to the bag. We get to a certain age and we'll be like, wait, what's happening? You know? And so it is as a it's a young boys sport. I feel in a certain way with the songwriting, just running around working for free, hoping that something lands. I've That's why I feel like I've been practicing this whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, I think that, But I think it's with you know, as you speak in comparison to women and men. I think the the I think the deciding factor in that a lot of times is family, you know what I mean, because when it comes when it comes to women, women are able to say, hey, man, you know this, the family thing is what I'm doing, and this now comes first. It's now comes back and speak to my own situation where you know, my wife was out dancing for everybody and being creative and doing the whole thing. And now we got one baby and she's like, Okay, I'm gonna dance a little bit, and now we got two babies. I can't dance. Oh, you know what I mean? And what would she like to be out there getting to it? Yeah, I would love for her too, to back to her younger day. She could do that. But then the family thing kind of.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't even have a family yet. I'm a dog mom, but.
Speaker 1: I'm a dog mob.
Speaker 4: But I do have that sense of like things it have to pivot, you know what I mean. Like I can't be in the studio to four five o'clock in the morning every day, you know, just on a whim, you know what I mean. I got about four or five hours for the studio. Now you know what I mean, And we got to get to it because I have other.
Speaker 1: Things to do. Your dialup is different now too, though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm not doing the twelve hour sessions for free them or.
Speaker 1: Like not for fun.
Speaker 4: Now you gotta have a bag, like you want me to come and care, and like come and care on time, and I might cook you a meal. Like I've become your person, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, I'm not just writing a song. It's therapy, it's love, it's you know, I'm giving a lot of myself, a.
Speaker 1: Real creative, a real creative.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm so glad that you said it that way, because people don't look at it as that's part of the service, right are They actually actually may some of them may just take that in as you know, selfish people may just take.
Speaker 1: That in as that it's just part of the service. She was here to do this, so she did that. Yeah. No, no, no, no, no, no no no. This is a different type of care.
Speaker 2: There's different type of love because the other part is, and I know this because I've known you for so long, you actually tailor make records. So it's not like, oh, here it goes forty songs I wrote over the last whatever, and you just pick one.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: You're from the school of we're gonna talk, We're gonna spend some time so that when you sing this song, you evoke a different type of emotion.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 2: You might cry because you're gonna go back to the therapy session that we had earlier today when I cooked you this meal.
Speaker 1: And now we got these hit records exactly.
Speaker 4: And I wouldn't even necessarily say they were hit records. They were great songs, you know what I mean? Like I damn, I don't know if that I guess to me in my mind, you know, what is a hit? You know what I mean? Something that hits you in the heart, something that hits you in the soul. Like so like the hit traditionally, I don't think I've written one yet that that.
Speaker 1: You've written hits to me, to me too.
Speaker 4: Right, So yeah, but it's all spiritual, you know what I mean, Like even with Beyonce, like how I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we just go We're gonna do someone had champagne somewhere close that we can pour.
Speaker 4: It feels it's all spiritual. Like the first time I met her, I was like, God, I need a miracle like this twenty eleven and marcella Dangerous partner hits me like you want to come and write for Beyonce? I didn't make that album. The next time I got to encounter her was at at a funeral, like randomly, and that's how I got to do Bigger and Brown Skin Girl, Like it took someone passing somebody that's very near and dear to all this Nipsey hustle rest in peace. But that's so it's all spiritual, you know what I mean. Like, so, I didn't even think she was gonna recognize me, but Evan Ross was like, hey, b you know you know Stacey birth Evan She sung at Evan Ross's birthday, I'm sorry, his mom's birthday party like weeks before and it passed away, and so so I'm like, damn, I don't want to bother her, like she canna remember me? And Evan was like, you remember? Do you know?
Speaker 1: Stacy?
Speaker 4: I'm like hey girl, and she's like, oh hey, it's super sweet, and so I was like, what you working on? Da da da? I mean we was in a panic room for like forty five minutes, it felt like. And so we were talking and we were the only two women in the room, and so we were just talking about childbirth and all this stuff. I'm like, I can't wait to have a kid. I just have to find some premium sperm. And we just see premium. So we were just talking, kicking it and I'm like, so you're working on an album. She's like, yeah, I'm doing an afrobeat album. I was like, girl, you know, I'm Haitian with the sea, Like, how do I get on the album? I'll find you?
Speaker 1: And did out find you?
Speaker 3: It's a hell of a line to either be dismissive or to let you know. This is the kind of power and intent that I have. I will find you, and she found you, think me.
Speaker 1: So let's go to.
Speaker 2: You finding you, you finding you, you finding this gift?
Speaker 1: Give us little Stacy Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 2: Oh God, as Tank would say, if somebody identified the gift or you identified as yourself, it took.
Speaker 4: I mean, so I was raised in Haiti and then came to America.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh so you were actually born in.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I was born in Brooklyn and then like a month after I was born. My mom took me back to Haiti too so she can get herself. So she was nineteen when she had me, so she went to come back to America get things together before she brought me back. So I was living with my grandma in like a one room shack, and I thought that place was just the biggest place. Yeah. And so when I came to America, I was having a hard time fitting in. I was overweight, like I had big hair that my mom didn't quite know how to put me together yet, you know what I'm saying. So I begged her to go to private school. I'm like, girl, this this public school is brutal.
Speaker 1: Give me.
Speaker 4: A different mind.
Speaker 2: You you're talking to two public school kids, we know.
Speaker 4: Skipping in their uniforms, all happy. I was like, where y'all go? We on a different bus.
Speaker 1: At this point, I'm like eight, ok. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I spent a year or two in public school, and then I begged my mom put me in private school. So in that same private school where I thought be safe, I used to pretend to pass out to leave school because the girls were very brutal. The girl these girls were like mean mean. I was like, okay, I'm getting all excited.
Speaker 1: Did you say pretend to pass out? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I was like, am I going to do a deep dive? Am I going to do a knee and then a drop or what? Yeah? He got that crazy. So the first time it worked.
Speaker 1: I the first time it worked. Do you still breathe when you passed? No?
Speaker 4: That's why I used to fall on my face because that way you wouldn't even see if I was breathing or not, you know what I mean. I'm like, I'm gonna be on a ambulance. Get here, Yeah, and you hear it. I'm like, what if she's faking? What if she's said whatever? So went home. We lived in a two family houses, so the elder people downstairs knew I was upstairs. My mom went back to work, you know, I'm upstairs cooking, you know, watching TV. And I discovered biggie for the first time. And it was a video on a local access channel. Like it wasn't cable. We didn't have cable. It was just like random, if you fix the antenna a certain way, you could get your channel. So I think it was Bobby Simmon's Flavor video. And I was calling this nine hundred number that I could never get through. It was always busy because I saw Biggie for the first time and he said fat black and ugly. As ever, however, and that, however, changed my whole trajectory because I was like, he made me feel comfortable being that, you know what I mean. So I was like, yeah, okay, so I need to see him again. If I passed out around this time, they played it around this time, so I just kept doing it. Yeah, so I could see the video and then discovered a bunch of other videos. But that's that's the first time, Like it worked. So yeah, that, however, changed my whole life actually, you know, just in.
Speaker 1: Terms of just how you thought about yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, fat black and ugly. However, however, stay to the thoughts of space card on the class, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and you're still eight, so you're developing a mindset and the confidence early on about you know what.
Speaker 1: Let me just be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not in school, but at home of course, of course, right there, I was still on the honor roll, still crushing it.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, not in school, still on the honor roll. Not in school.
Speaker 4: High school got better. High school is way better.
Speaker 2: That's what music does too, though, right because I'm sure when he's writing that lyric, he's not thinking that. He's not thinking about the eight year old little girl at the house that he could inspire. He's wrapping on his ship exactly, you know what I mean, and rapping about his confidence. And I think that that isn't I don't know if that's studied enough in what we do, because I will take the effects of the negative part of it, do that all the time.
Speaker 1: But him. But just like you said that, that one line, however, change game changing for a kid.
Speaker 2: We don't have a Stacey Bark if we don't have that, Can I say that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Facts? And I didn't even know I was going to become an artist. I just knew this music was like saving me, you know what I mean. I was always a wordsmith. I always like write, I would journal all the time. It wasn't until I thought I was going to be an entreatment lawyer. And it wasn't until I'm a hit boy on MySpace in like two thousand and four. He I was interning a jive at the time, and he thought maybe I was an an arcus. My occupation said, I worked a job at what capacity? Who cares?
Speaker 2: Who cares you never know.
Speaker 4: And he posted something on the Kerry Hilton's page like the Clutch, like it was a big thing for me. I was like, I wanted to be part of the clutch, you know. I saw him post under Carrie's page, do you want to write to this beat? And I was like, send it to me? And then he sent me a whole pack. I was like, oh, this nigga is dumb, but this is the hip boy in Fontana House, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: This before club this, well.
Speaker 4: This is during I guess surf club was always their thing. I adapted it because I became the first, you know, female and surf club, but this was yeah, and then Chasing Cat Yeah yeah, club Gang Gang Yeah. And so he sent me a pack of beats and I was like, yoh, these are fires. So I was like, how can I I met this guy named Corey who became my artist. Mind you, I'm nineteen artists. But I would bring him up to the office and I dress him up and we'll write ship.
Speaker 1: Well, y'all would go through his fIF before y'all went up there, like yeah, this.
Speaker 4: Is what you're gonna wear and we're gonna take a meeting with Men or Mark Pitts or whoever. I thought I was gonna get him a deal with Wow. But we was writing the Hip Boys.
Speaker 1: Beat and You in New York at this point. Yeah, yeap.
Speaker 4: And so he went to five times. So he always knew how to like audio engineer, so he would engineer himself and I would just help write the songs and set up meetings and do whatever we were doing. I was nineteen at the time, nineteen twenty.
Speaker 1: This is great, this is great.
Speaker 3: Do you know at this time that you're good at it or you just you just I just I'm just having a good time.
Speaker 4: I'm really just moving forward like I had no filter. I just was fearless, you know what I mean. I mean the fear grew over time after you get in the business for really and you're like, oh, okay, I'm just I'm gonna sit it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Had you ever had that moment? Because I had that moment when I first came. I first went to LA as an adult, and I had a ten pack of songs that I had written, and I realized when I got into this studio that I couldn't fuck with them niggas I was playing the.
Speaker 1: Records from me. I was like, yeah, they like yo, you want to play something?
Speaker 4: Nope, no, I want to set it out.
Speaker 1: No. I had that.
Speaker 2: I literally had that moment where I was like, oh, okay, I got I gotta go get to work because they're better than me, and I don't like it and I don't like that, you know what I'm saying. Like for real, I was, so, did you as a writer, did you have that moment early on?
Speaker 4: Or was it you know what? I never had. I never had that feeling. I was more like just scared of the people. Okay, you know what I mean. Like my first disappointment was kind of like derailing you know what I mean a little bit when I came my first time in LA. I don't want to mention who the producer was because we were cool now and I love you, but you know you, so we he flew me out to LA to work on I Forget some Interscoe project whatever. But I was in the midst of, you know, negotiating publishing deal and he left me out in LA and I had literally dropped out of college, went to Atlanta, was on my grind and you know, trying to get a publishing deal because I didn't want to go home and be handed to my mom because she'd have been like, Okay, so bring your other back and go reregister in school. So he bought me out to LA and literally I was down to my last I didn't have money because I was, you know, fresh out of college. I use all my savings, and I didn't want to call my mom for help. I was like and they were calling me on the phone to get to get out of the hotel. They were like yeah, no, no, no you yeah. And I didn't have a ticket back. I didn't have any hotel fair and I didn't know nobody in La. It was my first time there and I'm like twenty one, twenty two at this time. And so I remember that I had a friend named Malaccu that I met in New York and he lives in LA, but I only ever saw him in New York. So I called him like, hey boo, hey boo, hey boo, I'm kind of stranded and I need a place to stay. I thought it was going to be a couple of days and turned into a whole month, and thank god, Ethiopia. She called me and was like, we're going to do the deal directly through Universal and not through this other person. And I'm so thankful for Ethiopia. I'm so sorry I took you for granted. E. I love you so much.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and that's when I met you. Yeah, that's when I met you. I met you through Ethiopia.
Speaker 4: She was always a believer, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, she is special.
Speaker 4: I had all the people thought I was so, you know, disruptive, and I really.
Speaker 1: Was, well, You've never disrupted to me. So I didn't know any of it, you know what I mean, Like, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, after being in it for so long and then you're like, wait, so I'm running out of this advance money?
Speaker 1: Do we reup? Got that thing? Y'all call advance? Y'all got some more of that?
Speaker 4: Right? And I'm not knowing I'm at record playing Child's old studio, not knowing that I'm gonna have to pay it back. You were in there with your publish you know, studios. Yeah, so I mean I had no little advance. But then I was like, yeah, put me in the London and then put me in But.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask what did she buy with her advance? Getting there? Here's the crazy part. Retails and fly ship. I never. I never knew I was.
Speaker 3: I never knew to way later till I didn't need it that you could do that with your publishing deal, right. I didn't know you could have studio, have them get you a hotel, all of these things.
Speaker 1: It was just you know, gonna be paid back. I didn't know it was.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad I didn't know it wasn't. I would have went all love it. I know what crazing you were working.
Speaker 2: You've been down at Sam's downtown, l at the Brow, y'all come on back to the studio.
Speaker 1: I'm working.
Speaker 3: It's about it a Chris Stal like people coming by to write.
Speaker 1: Did you have a placement already? I was? I did be just believing.
Speaker 4: There was a song I wrote called Yearbook, And I remember when me and Hi Boy did it. We were like because I was determined to write a song that wasn't about love, and it was literally my friend Tyrene had passed away in in a car accident and this song was dedicated to her. And Ethiop was driving it Alabama and she said that she had that song on repeat, and I was like, that was the song for her, Like she believed in me. I didn't have a placement. I mean placements came like shortly after, but I didn't have anything. She just believed.
Speaker 3: Wow, those are the days, man, Those are the days where people like come on people. People believed and they acted on it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't no analytic, no data, no data by any means. It was like you something. So first, you don't mind me asking how much you get?
Speaker 4: I had like sixty thousand. I mean that that's decent.
Speaker 2: For somebody who, yeah, he can't go nowhere else. You just get sixty thousand dollars, that's the fact. So like to give me sixty thousand, right, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have to start making payments on the media stays immediately. Nice, know what was your did you have? What was your m d r C?
Speaker 4: I think you know what. I don't know because I'm going on no more, but I'm still in the deal. Since seven U m PG, I think it was like a three song m d r C, which could be seventy depending on.
Speaker 1: Which three whole compositions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you in the room with mad writers.
Speaker 1: It starts with the w' not with the H.
Speaker 4: So three can turn into seventy writers one hundred percent. You know, So if you're getting fifty percent as a writer, and then there's seven other writers in there.
Speaker 1: Do the math.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna get tricky real unless you write a smash that supersedes the deal and makes the money back.
Speaker 4: Well that was Miley for me with a door here.
Speaker 1: Come on my Bangas. But about seven eight million something like that, you know.
Speaker 4: But that was the first time I was recouped out of my deal. Like that was like I was in the green.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to InSync. They got me out of mind. Yeah you hear me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one songs come in what's the nbr C?
Speaker 4: It was come in check but it was it was cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you out of that.
Speaker 2: It's called overflow. They're sending you the over Oh you have money in the Yeah, now that's great. What's your what's your first placement?
Speaker 1: Do you remember it?
Speaker 4: It was Sierra but it was on No, it was Sierra and but she put it on It was a song called when I, but she put it on her deluxe albums. I didn't really count it count that. That still counts, but then it was Brittany serious.
Speaker 3: It counts, but in publishing terms it didn't back then, counting the street stuff, count the streets.
Speaker 1: What if you do? I wrote, I wrote up.
Speaker 4: It's on the left.
Speaker 1: I ain't telling nobody all that. Listen, I'm on that out if you see right here in Target until they start asking and then you're like, yeah, it was the Targets coming. It ain't no, no, you gotta go to me like that time the Target.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, tanged me like that one time I had a feature on a Target edition.
Speaker 3: That's how you feel. I saw most of my records at Target. So that's the one I wanted to ask me about that song? Come on, shut off to my way. That's the one I want to I'm gonna put you with most of my fans. Target, Bonus, Target.
Speaker 4: Don't.
Speaker 1: Man, what what? Yeah? We now we found Yeah, no, we sound like that. We we were.
Speaker 3: We were there at a time where I would go to the military base you know what I'm saying and set up and hundreds of people would come in and I would sit down and I would sign their CD and give them a hug and crack jokes.
Speaker 1: And like that was My cousin Yuan said, you wasn't there, a big baby, I'm not old.
Speaker 5: You just wasn't there.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there you know some of like the gen Zs they like all that, and like they're collecting tape.
Speaker 1: Vinyl.
Speaker 2: Vinyl is out here selling right now in twenty twenty four, niggas is selling vinyl.
Speaker 4: I trump like, all we have is this somebody's playlist And point zero zero nine cent for stream a single and it was like you got the single of the acapella the instrumental and you had to pay for that.
Speaker 1: And I think that again going back to it, just the experience with people.
Speaker 3: Just going with that door to door, like like I get it, we can connect to them without having to do all that. But why not this just be an addition to still doing the really cool things, cool groundwork like nothing. I'm gonna tell you right now, there is no Tank without a promo tour of over forty dates. There wouldn't be me, Me going down to Chattanooga, in Charleston and and and all these and Gainesville and all these different places that needed to see me before they would make a decision on if they were going to play my record or not.
Speaker 1: We need to see the boy, shut him down, shut him down.
Speaker 4: How many numbers have got all right? I mean, even if it's some bullshit. They can play it because data and analytics, and the data and analytics didn't exist. It was like real persons.
Speaker 1: They've turned the music business into baseball. Yeah, because that's literally what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's the first place that I remember years ago, like watching I Forgot. I think it was the Boston Red Sox at the time, and it was like this young I can't think of the guy's name, but he was like the youngest general manager, and his whole shit was about analytics, how many times this and how many times that, and not really gauging the player in a sense, right, just looking at the numbers. And I think that's what we've become in music now, where they just gauge the numbers. They're not looking at the player, they're not looking at the developed artists, they're not looking at the season. They're looking at the Oh these numbers say, yeah.
Speaker 4: And numbers don't lie. But at the same time, numbers do lie, but they do in a sense where.
Speaker 1: Like numbers just don't tell the whole story exactly, they don't tell the whole story ahead whether.
Speaker 4: It's terrible or amazing, either way you're going to share it. So there's no gauge of like what's I really like it? Like, did I really like it? Or did I just hear it on TikTok a bunch of times?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, are you sending to some of your friends? It's look at this bullshit?
Speaker 4: Yeah right.
Speaker 1: At what I was going to.
Speaker 2: Say about the numbers, do lie, Let's keep it a buck. Niggas got phones that are somewhere in a garage just churning numbers. So numbers do line numbers. Let's let's keep it in this R Muny podcast. I'm gonna tell this ship how I really go and how this business really is. It's phones that are going twenty four to seven thousands of them running up fake views.
Speaker 1: Like so when you look at all.
Speaker 4: Of that type like come on, man, how can we really gauge?
Speaker 3: You know how the people really care? When you go into that building and the people show up, Man, you can't make the people. You can't make the people show up, spend their harder money, get a babysitter, right yeah, and come out skip a few dinners to afford the like Yeah, that's the new gauge. That's how you know the people. The people tell the story. The people they show up tell the story. Those numbers, those those are real, Those are real. So you said Brittany was the you threw Brittany.
Speaker 1: Brittany on the circuit Sierra Britney beyond say you went like Perry the ship.
Speaker 4: I think back to that practice thing. I really didn't. I wasn't. Most of everything I was doing was out of like pain and like struggle, you know what I mean, Like there's never been like, uh, all the music I was making was out of struggle. Like even when I was writing for Rihanna, I didn't have guys to get to the studio.
Speaker 1: I was gonna let you say, Rihanna, you know what I mean, studio.
Speaker 4: I didn't know how it was cheers, Cheers.
Speaker 1: Cheers, cheers to you because you wrote that and.
Speaker 4: It's not Rihanna's. So she's too far up the totem pole to even know where, like to know what's going on with the people that are helping to make her album. But that was a real thing, like you know what I mean. So it's just been like that's I say, It's all been practiced, like I'm just now getting to me.
Speaker 2: So when you get to a record like cheers, right, and like you said, you have songs on now albums. You got it, but like you got it's cracking, Like people are singing this song.
Speaker 1: How does that feel?
Speaker 4: It's it's an awesome feeling to be like I was in another country and I'm hearing cheers at the bar. I'm like, that's dope. I'll hear Miley like or I was. I didn't even know how big of a deal Brown Skin Girl was until I got to Nigeria and everywhere I go they're playing this song because it's the continent like all Brown Skin Girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jerry, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I'm just like the flight attendant like, I'm like, wow, this is crazy. And you know I was a part of it.
Speaker 1: You know, do you say, hey, I wrote I wrote that. I never You've never had that moment.
Speaker 4: I never do. I just like two people watch.
Speaker 1: Tank does it all the time.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know I wrote that song?
Speaker 1: Right, well look at it? Oh you like that?
Speaker 4: You like that? I don't know something to do with that, lying with nip I do that sometimes, especially like a lot of athletes play it. I'm like, really proud of that song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, Victory lap is victory.
Speaker 4: It is He's and we did it in twenty fifteen, and then he put out the album in twenty eighteen. So when he hit me like, hey, what you're publishing and I was like, I don't even know what I did on the song. Can you send it to me? I was like, Oh, that's what it became. Because I would literally just go lay mad vocals. I'm like, all right, whatever, y'all.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: They took that out of some take, they put that together.
Speaker 1: They just so this wasn't okay, give us that thing, come on, because it was.
Speaker 4: I just didn't mad takes, you know what I mean. Like I definitely started it like that, I remember, but all the little pieces and they put.
Speaker 1: That together the producers.
Speaker 4: Wow, So it became what it became, and yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about Collide?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Slim soundtrack was so fire.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 2: I literally remember exactly where I was the first time I heard it. I was in Las Vegas and Ethiopia. He's that motown at the time, and I had met the guys at Earth Gang and I met Tiana Major nine, and I'm like, this is incredible.
Speaker 4: It was a collaborative effort. Lena and I connected, uh and she I went to a private screening of the film. So I was like super moved by it. And Jody is my homegirl too, so it was just super moved by it. So I put together a room. It was myself Fresh Worldwide, Fresh Sonya elist myself, Dappotromero, Benny Cassette.
Speaker 1: You put a room to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like, I like when we're doing situations like that. I liked a room full of people I love, you know what I mean, and the ones that's gonna get it done. We're not gonna do seventy melodies and then be trying to know we're gonna one take Jacob.
Speaker 1: The Avengers exactly.
Speaker 4: So so that's how I came about. Oh and everything was in the room too, So it was a definite collaborative effort except for the hook. The hook I had on another song that didn't you know how you have but just it the beat got sold or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful disaster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, separate beautiful disaster. And another song called Collide.
Speaker 3: And then when we Collide Collide is such it's massive is myself and I remember when you met her, you and you met her, like.
Speaker 1: Yo, how did you not your accent? And how you man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just I was just I was I was like fanning out over like over that song and then over her like performance.
Speaker 1: I was just like her performance. I was like, Wow, she killed that song.
Speaker 4: Like at first song was demoing and and then she she's the amazing.
Speaker 3: The feeling and the spirit and the all the depth and that when we collide Jesus Rice, that's one of the one that's one of those that climax like you know, like those there are very few records that like haunt me like where I'm like, my motto is, when those songs were being created, nowhere else in the universe was there a better song being made?
Speaker 1: Speak on that.
Speaker 4: That's actually we'll say it again.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can, because a lyric like when you were.
Speaker 4: Being born, there was no greater thing being happening.
Speaker 1: Nothing else better was happening nowhere. That's the lyric. Nowhere Like that's what songs like that represent to me.
Speaker 4: That means the world coming from you, guys, honestly, you know I feel about you.
Speaker 2: I literally still play that song probably at least once a month. Wow, And it's been off for some years, a couple of.
Speaker 1: Years before the pandemic just to revisit like I used to obviously when it was I burnt it when you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: When I first hit and after I heard that, I think it was the social we were out there for the social wars. Listening to it every day, listen to it every day. Now, it's still a constant for me. That record is still a constant for me. I love that song.
Speaker 1: I love that I love that song crying. You know, we both were both cancers, were both cancer, so I mean, you know, we're sensitive about our.
Speaker 4: Ship, very sensitive times a day. I mean not because I'm sad, it'd be happy to you sometimes three times.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because like I said, we both can I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't really there a male cancer, no, but I know.
Speaker 1: A lot of male cancers. Niggas be crying, you know, y'all.
Speaker 4: Y'all's emotion. Y'all are emotional, but it comes out in aggression.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. There's the cancer.
Speaker 4: It's very much. You know, I give a cry, I'm like, I'll be back. I'm gonna go cry, break, cry, break, unless it's happy tears and then I'll everybody.
Speaker 2: But there's something else I wanted to ask you because you've been you know, you've been a part of these these moments that are just so special. Being a part of a moment like Brown Skinned Girl, where Blue Ivy wins a Grammy, where the baby win.
Speaker 4: A Grammy was she was literally on my mind. Behold because so after Lemonade, like I'm thinking, okay, and then Beyonce and jay Z did this that album together, but I'm thinking post Lemonade, like what should she give? You know what I mean? And I was thinking abot Blue Ivy the whole time. So when and Bigger when it says trying to be a good wife still really hot, I can't try, but I promise you I will fight.
Speaker 1: So I fight.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about Blue Ivy, like the reason why you would stick around. I mean this cause this was before she got pregnant with the twins. But she was always on my mind, like she was the first you know what I'm saying. So you know, Blue Ivy like my baby cousin that she don't even know. Girl, I love you to seek. So I was always thinking about her the whole time. And then she put Blue Ivy in the bigger video, put it out on my birthday, called it the gift.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: God, Like that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: The writing be spiritual, you know what I mean, Like it's not I'm not trying to right hits, Like it comes to me literally through God, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's wow. Wow.
Speaker 4: So I'm thinking about the whole picture. I'm like, how will I Siss be feeling now? Forgiveness is key because we're part of some can way bigger, you know, like you have a family with this man, Like where are you going?
Speaker 1: You know that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's amazing records, amazing amazing records. Yeah, yeah, because you had two records on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know that because the once I knew The Bigger was making an album, I didn't even care because Brownscan Girl was like a last minute thing, you know what I mean, Like she was deciding whether she was keeping it or not. And then people were working on verses and she chose mine, but it wasn't the same order, so I was like, oh, she didn't keep my verse. Whatever, Bigger still the first song on the album, still whatever, you know. And then my friend Fresh was like, nah, you got to listen to the whole song. It's the third verse. She used your verse.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh wow, so you even know I was bigger.
Speaker 4: I was like, girl, yes they got.
Speaker 2: Because people don't understand that at a certain level of artists too. You don't leave the studio with the songs you know. You know, it's just not in the streets with a Beyonce records playing.
Speaker 1: Now, this is not how this works. And you got it? Like did you make it?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We will see listen and Tank just had that moment on the eleven eleven album, the Chris Brown album.
Speaker 1: We're like, did the song make it? Are we? And I listening like, wen't make it? I don't eve the song we did? I think he would have told us. He told us, He told us. And then we're listening to uh.
Speaker 3: Which which we just went number one, and I'm like, and I promise you, I didn't hear it until a week ago.
Speaker 1: No the hearing.
Speaker 3: Like, so I'm listening to the song and I'm like, why is this nigger ad living like me? At the end of the song, Oh, I did that lives? He was we just went to the studio. He's like, big bro, go do somed lips? Do it?
Speaker 1: Take her ad? Lips. He's like, and I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: It and those those are some Oh wow, you know you just it's like you said, though, it just be you just want to be part of it, like you just want to be in it, and whatever comes of it, it just is what it is, and nine times out of ten, ten times ten it ends up blessing you in.
Speaker 4: Some way or somewhere.
Speaker 1: As Jasper would say, be useful, be useful, use be useful. I promise I'm going be useful. You let me, you let me in this door. Please, I'm gonna do something we need.
Speaker 4: I I want something to eat.
Speaker 1: What you need?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 4: Are you okay.
Speaker 1: Creating them? Traps?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 3: You trip?
Speaker 5: You gotta be loose to.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I want to ask the question ship Stacey Barth the artists which I am a fan of, I'm a champion. We we we excuse me, sorry, I do speak French. I forgot to tell you that.
Speaker 1: What what and when?
Speaker 3: Like this is like we've had this conversation like the things you write and singing, we need that from you.
Speaker 4: It's I'm I was on hole for like three years. I was signed to a situation that you know, it went I'm not gonna say I went left.
Speaker 1: But life happened and it didn't go right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm just gathering myself right now. I'm like healing and I have a whole project actually ready, but I just needed to heal before I step out in front of people again, you know. But the album is called Love Life, and it's my journey to loving life, and it's really it's really powerful. I think the women are gonna really love it. The men are going to love it too because some of the topics I'm addressing the man and the woman, the broken man and the broken woman.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm going to be ready by July. Like I'm going to drive something for my birthday.
Speaker 1: It is the month.
Speaker 4: Eighteenth actually falls on a Friday, So I'm like, oh, it's perfect, yell thought, we're here to help. I'm in my I don't know how, but God will kind of space in my life. I don't know how, but I'm gonna. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: July July nineteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are, we are looking today, we.
Speaker 3: Are anxiously awaiting July nineteen. We're gonna We're gonna force your hand too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just need to support. Honestly, you're going to.
Speaker 1: Force the R and B Money podcast community to force your hand. What's your Instagram?
Speaker 3: I am stay, I am Stacey bar Flood the comments with July nineteen, July nineteenth, flood them.
Speaker 2: Not not not the way y'all be attacking me. Y'all be nice. Y'all be attacking me. They they attacked me about my beat. I'm like, don't be mean.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: The Internet government, y'all gotta be nice. I'll be going.
Speaker 1: I actually think they're funny.
Speaker 4: I find a lot of that stuffy.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. Let me tell you something, let me explain. Come on, tell us something.
Speaker 3: There is a hunger. You got to understand something that people that eat from what you serve.
Speaker 1: M hm hmm. Come on, preacher, pastor, do not allow them to starve to death. Don't look at me. I gave three songs. I'm about dropping another one on them.
Speaker 3: Once you allow famine in the land, oh man, then chaos ensuit.
Speaker 1: And and and one of two things are gonna happen. Come on, that's what it is. They are gonna rise up hm hmm against.
Speaker 3: The peopleeople that feed them, or they're going to go to somebody else to get fed.
Speaker 4: I feel that. But the thing about getting fed somewhere else is never going to be the.
Speaker 3: It's not about at that point, it's about survival. Yeah, and they would and they would rather be guess what they would rather be you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was both the use July ninth, take my time j Whenever I feel like.
Speaker 4: Trust me, it's not that listen, that's and get a team and like, you know, like people that really we just genuinely like one of the things one.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to get back outside. Money Long invited me to well an event it was women in Hollywood, wait, black women and black women that I was so moved and inspired by everybody ever, all the women that were giving their speeches and and she invited me like it was almost like she was like, non, friend, you ain't where you're supposed to be. Come with me, and I'm I'm usually the one reaching back like carrying every Listen, you let me in the door meet and.
Speaker 2: All you know what I shout out, they are amazing, those sisters are amazing, but amazing events.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's she reads a special event.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're not. And we've known, we've been in all the same rooms writing for Rihanna and writing for whoever and whatever.
Speaker 1: And that was in the trenches together. Yeah yeah, Like I was.
Speaker 4: Probably like eighty pounds bigger her and Ester Deane would like walk with me exercising, like yeah, yeah, So it's that reach back. And I just wanted to say I love you Money, and I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: Oh you know how you know how we feel about money. Money, So Stacey, as we look forward to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's lie nice.
Speaker 6: Today.
Speaker 1: Lord, I don't know, but make away, absolutely make away. The Lord is going to make away over there.
Speaker 3: You've you've you've you've written a lot of jams. I'm sure you've been inspired about a lot of jams. Swell, I'm just taking my time here, taking time. Play this star to keyboarding, play it like it's expensive.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The people want to know, they say, the music that made you feel good, the music that changed your life. They want to know you what they want to know.
Speaker 4: H top.
Speaker 6: Your top five, top Fall, your top fun RB singer okay, okay, R and B song.
Speaker 3: We've got to know you've got a shows when you got a cube.
Speaker 5: But we're looking Ford to your top four.
Speaker 4: Yes, you definitely want to tailside.
Speaker 7: Your fea is phenomenal for what the it was in the clouds today.
Speaker 1: Baby yeah yeah, come on Miami Milvin, it's him.
Speaker 4: Wow. Even when you're playing, it's phenomenal. It's crazy sore.
Speaker 1: Top five r n B.
Speaker 3: You know what, if you would like to go male and female, you can if you like to mix them up and just do a tough because it's really supposed to be just the top five, and you know, and very people come in here with take liberties. You are a person who can take liberties. You are you can, you can do what you want to do.
Speaker 4: But damn, I would have to break it down male and female and then the singer songwriters and then the singers ship, you know, because it's different if okay, I'm gonna just start off obviously, Okay, Whitney Y Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel the theme Lauren hell oh yeah, oh yeah. How many is that they're talking about? Like the rent do? There's so many things do get your rent money real quick?
Speaker 4: Can we can? We shoes?
Speaker 1: I also need some.
Speaker 4: Performers like everything every damn.
Speaker 1: Oh, but keep going. That was keep the party going, Keep going.
Speaker 4: You know, I love Indi.
Speaker 1: I re too love Indi.
Speaker 4: I her voice and her songs like she's one of the people. Like when I heard video. That's another one that changed me. Video not the aftercast by Yeah, that song changed me in eleventh grade. I was like, word she she gets that? You see me first? Can we just do female.
Speaker 1: Workout?
Speaker 4: I forgot Jillie from Philly Women that raised me? Ye mentioned all the girls? Mm hmm, Hello, I'm missing people. Damn am I missing off the top? New or.
Speaker 1: World? Crazy?
Speaker 4: Crazy crazy? Have to just be in R and B or be in a country.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, turn up.
Speaker 4: One of my I have a song with her called Naked that like she's playing guitar on like I have Shanaia mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Of course you do. Of course. Of course when I met her, I was like, oh, got it? Okay, okay, name pet names forgot when you hang out with somebody long enough.
Speaker 4: It was the first day, you know, I love her, Celine Dion come on, come on, okay then, and.
Speaker 3: I'm just hyping her too, I mean, come on, you get it, Yeah, you get it. You a nickname for her? Atlanta's more sad.
Speaker 4: Or.
Speaker 1: I wasn't just in the R and B like, right, no, you can hear, you can hear your songs. More set is my god. Her vocal.
Speaker 4: Ironic, so nic.
Speaker 1: Undecided, uninvited, I'm sorry, uninvited.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something about that, boys.
Speaker 3: Jesus uninvited. That's another one of those ones where when that was being made, nothing better was being made.
Speaker 4: Fats.
Speaker 1: I listened to that every now and then just for my soul.
Speaker 4: Because her songwriting was just that's the thing. It was like, I was between hip hop, R and B and country and then you know all the pop, you know, alternative in between, like the Avril Levines and yeah, every Levine was actually the reason why I wrote Cheers because that yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. At the end of what was that song she did, I'm with You? That was another song I heard in the eleventh grade and I was like, oh, nah, I feel like this all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna write about this one day.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't even write. I was playing it for the runners. I was playing them all the like the the pop two thousand girls, like the Vanessa Carlton and that's what kicked it off. And yeah, and so then I played I'm with you and then they sampled that yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah every again weekend. Yeah, that's how I went.
Speaker 1: Wow, I love story rag Story.
Speaker 4: So we're done. We're done.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the top ten no, sorry, you can messing me up the top R and B songs?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, that's another difficult one. How does it feel.
Speaker 2: Angela's come on, We're gonna start off with Angela and rap as soon as that's how we're gonna kick this thing.
Speaker 4: What I haven't show play that way?
Speaker 1: What in that video?
Speaker 4: My tender mind was like, oh my god, if you hug.
Speaker 5: Me, no, we will never come back. The shirt will come on, yeah, come on, I brought him with me.
Speaker 4: Kenny Lattimore for you, I will That song always had me by the show call like, I love that song. Hm hmm. What's the other one? Eric about on and on? I remember I was in the fourth grade and I heard that. I was like, who is this woman? Who is she?
Speaker 1: I was?
Speaker 4: I was already burning incense and doing all the spiritual things. Oh yeah, you know, baby, yeah, you know. It always gave a candle, It always gave an infant. But when I saw her speaking of candles, speaking of candles, y'all on the way, like.
Speaker 3: The pause for this promotional opportunity, promotional, and it smells it smells great.
Speaker 4: You want this in your marble.
Speaker 1: This is uh, this is not a lightweight cans. This is a heavyweight candle.
Speaker 3: This is the sense for me, coconut oil, No paraps, none, all proceeds.
Speaker 1: Just go to Jack and I got your commission. Baby hold.
Speaker 4: Hold Lauren Hill good Olds so simple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make it hard, rather make it you know what.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite songs right now is made for me money long. Yeah. I mean because you know, as a songwriter, you hear a song and be like, this is one of those songs you kind of wish you wrote, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I felt like that about Callide. Oh yeah what yeah?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: John Legend Ordinary People.
Speaker 1: That was the most.
Speaker 4: Brilliant. Yes, he's a brilliant songwriter. I used to be signed him. You know that, he's literally one of my favorite Damn, I was naming all the girlies. John, my bad. Had they given me a male list, you'd have been definitely top five. But yeah, yeah, okay, Tangluke.
Speaker 1: James, Yeah, listen, I'm not upset with it.
Speaker 4: Let's get into not upset with you. You know who? I really loved to Anthony, him with him. He was literally one of my favorite voices in high school. And then I loved music, soul.
Speaker 1: Child loved music cold That's music was.
Speaker 4: I feel like that era of music, oh Maxwell, I feel like that era of music was when I really was because you know, that's when the singer songwriter was. That neo soul vibe was like singer songwriter like people was writing a you know, I really appreciate that era of music. People be trying to like not love it. I'm like that was an era like that whole Philly sound was a time.
Speaker 1: It was a feeling like I could see it. I can still see, yeah that it was the.
Speaker 4: Kidding me a monster, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I could keep going, but we could get to the next question because we love this ship. Mm hmm, it's this there is in the phase with me.
Speaker 3: I ain't saying no names. I ain't saying no names. Hey, ain't saying no names. I ain't saying no names.
Speaker 1: Who you are, Who's what you did? Don't say?
Speaker 4: She saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, you showing out in the in the new acoustics. I see what you're doing these acoustics. She's giving me the energy, giving me.
Speaker 2: I feel like Stacey is the person who made up and you know, listen, they're gonna attack me for this when I.
Speaker 1: Hear this, it's giving thing that people be saying. Wait, I see No matter who says it, I'm like, oh, Stacey.
Speaker 3: B.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna give it very so bus. It always gave the community that is part of the community, which you know lgbtqu i A. They get the credit for that, but it always gave a gift with me. You've always heard me say that. But you're not one of the girls.
Speaker 1: Girls.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Whenever I hear that term, bro, I'm like, ever somebody says that, I love.
Speaker 4: It, especially momently it, I'd be like, I love that it's giving boo. But you are so free that that it's giving.
Speaker 1: You know, I love that all those terms to be like, they just do bro.
Speaker 4: I don't part of the community. Man, Yeah, shout out to the LGBT.
Speaker 1: I mm hmm. So we're gonna get into something. I ain't saying no names. Oh yeah, very important segment, Okay, very very important. Again.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna tell us a story funny or fucked up? Are funny and fucked up. The only rude to the game is you can't say no names.
Speaker 4: Hmm. Will Well. One time I went to a party and it was thousands of people at the party.
Speaker 1: Thousands. I mean it was.
Speaker 4: I felt like thousands of people. I'm like, you know, and sometimes I have social anxiety. I'm like, I'm I'm like an extroverted introvert. So I just I just end up in the pool. Yeah, I was the only one. I was the only one in the pool, like at it the thousands of people in there, and I was just I just felt good in the pool. I was floating on the deep end. I knew nobody was going to come and swim over there because the deep end had to be like fourteen feet. I'm like, I'm safe over here, and.
Speaker 1: But I was.
Speaker 4: I was also a little inebriated.
Speaker 1: Did you bring a swimsuit?
Speaker 4: I did? It was under it was in Miami. You I always keep a swimsuit, Okay, okay, okay, so yeah, pressure, so yeah. I'm in there for hours though, and then while I'm getting out of the pool, I'm not no. Actually, while I'm sitting at the edge, I'm noticing that people are starting to get in and I don't want to get out, so I'm like, this, let me get out. So instead of going to the shallow and I climbed my tiny ass, you know, out of the pool, and I scraped the hell out of my leg, like, but I'm not noticing it because I'm I'm still kind of slightly underwater, so the water pressure is just like, I don't notice it. And I'm a little lit too, and so I'm like, oh, give me some galls and a band aid, I'd be fine. So I'm sitting down talking to people at this point, the sun has gone down. I'm not noticing that I'm bleeding through the galls the towel and everything, and I'm just like, oh, yeah, party in the day. Then I see my homie, I get up to hug them and I literally dropped to the floor. I passed out because I had lost so much blood. And so I don't know how they got me up on that hernia. But all I heard was somebody said, get her out of here before she gets her leg gets amputated. I don't know who that was. I just heard a screeching white woman saying like something to that effect, and then I put a whole I mean, there's thousands of people there, like eir, everybody's there. So I put the sheet over my head. And I really didn't want to go to the hospital. I didn't want know whaty to call the ambulance. I wanted to act like this never happened, like it was like no, no, no, you gotta go. You're bleeding like you're bleeding, and so I had to get tense dishes. And so that's the fuck up story. I'm not going to say whose house is was it?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you had to get tense ditches. What you didn't scrape? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no wonder she said amputated, I'm like, what what's in the water?
Speaker 1: Legs is crazy?
Speaker 4: So that's the fund up story.
Speaker 3: Look at God, you still got your legs.
Speaker 1: You got your legs, and I got a leg white.
Speaker 4: Woman being comfortable wearing my legs though, like you know, I never like wore my legs out like that. I was just getting comfortable wearing my legs and then this is here you go.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no more litting the pool for you.
Speaker 4: I don't look like that no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah me neither neither that you got to be clear. Especially, yeah, yeah, especially, we love you, Stacey, and we love you.
Speaker 3: We uh we stand on you are amazing, We stand down it and that's inside and out. I appreciate we We love you as a person, We love you as a creative, We love you as as a movie maker.
Speaker 1: Now as we because that's what we do though these songs. Yeah, right, movies.
Speaker 4: I've always had that vision, like you know, like I did a little project with Hippoy and Chase that never came out. But this was before Star, this was before all that, like music incorporated with the with the film stuff. So what what's happening with music and the merge is what I'm interested in making, you know what I mean. Yeah, there's so many stories we told, and I feel like I need more than three minutes and thirty seconds to tell them, you know.
Speaker 3: And people need it. People want they want some long form content. They want it from you to do it. July nineteenth, the pressures.
Speaker 4: On, the pressures on, you'll welle'll.
Speaker 1: Show up, the show out.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, y'all.
Speaker 3: My name is Tank, I'm j Val And this has been the R and B Money Podcast, the authority on all things R and B and good energy, good vibes, actually seeing people, seeing them for who they are, and pleasant speaking, pleasant speaking voices, Yes, hugs, incense and campus and things.
Speaker 1: So many more things that just make the universe better universe.
Speaker 4: I'm just you know, throwing them an extra information on music.
Speaker 1: With that more more business, We're building.
Speaker 3: R and B Money.
Speaker 2: R and B Money is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. Don't forget to subscribe to and rate our show, and you can connect with us on social media at Jyvalentine and at the Real Tank. For the extended episode, subscribe to YouTube dot com or slash R and B Money