Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and.
Speaker 2: Decide and now he arms ranged.
Speaker 3: From Studio CS and this is the dimly lit room default from the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound on Tuesday and run to the tutelage of our general manager, Benjamin Netting Yahoo.
Speaker 2: He is the Prime Minister of Israel. Why is he our general manager? That is correct? The invasion of Gaza City has begun, we're told the end stage of the battle to disarm Hamas. In spite of all the warnings, I would characterize them as whinings by various people in the political scene. It has begun. Well, if he didn't adjust his timing for the Charlie Cook shooting, Kirk Kirk, God, I did it again the Charlie Kirk shooting coverage, then you know it's a heck of a good coincidence for Israel, because that would be the number one story on every cable news channel, except for it's not because still obsessing about everything that is the assassination of Charlie Kirk, For better or worse, I'm kind of surprised we're on day five of it being not only the lead story, but practically the only story on cable news. Yeah. I just think people are generally aware that something has broken, and more and more people are more and more aware of that, and anything other than that seems insignificant, could be to a lot of folks, could be. You can't disagree with their conclusion. No, that conversation is at the highest level. The intricacies of the charges don't fascinate me that much. But that's just me fair enough. You know, there's a here's a federal charge, and there's then they'll be in court and here's your hearing, and just that sort of stuff. I don't I don't get that excited about, right, Yeah, I would agree with that, although, well it's going to feature in mailbag. But we got a great note from a listener who was wondering why the shooter I bother saying alleged at this point he's confessed, you right, the the assassin. Why hasn't he gone full soapbox statement advocating his beliefs because he's absolutely caught dead to right, and this emailers theory is that there was indeed fore knowledge among his community of ultra online tough talking gamer geek buddies, but they had no idea that he was actually the sort of guy who would do it, and he's trying to save their skins as his final act of friendship. Um, that makes more sense because if you're an outspoken advocate of something and you assassinate for somebody because you think you're on the right side of history and went to the trouble of writing messages on the bullets, you usually say it out loud because you think you will be well judged by history as a hero or at least right. Yeah and yeah, and he's still claiming he didn't do it, so that's a good point. So apparently he was talking about it like on discord, like the way gamers talk to each other. Yeah, that whole gaming world. Well any posted guys, it was May I'm sorry about all of this. Yeah wow, oh okay, Well thanks for your apology. So how do you take that? Why did he say that? I don't know that I think was a load to pretty certainty, he knew that his cohort had been talking about this sort of thing and fantasizing about it, and maybe even had four knowledge of it. As those seven social media accounts we talked about yesterday, the exclusive in the Washington Free Beacon. He knew he had brought enormous trouble to them. Those parts haven't come home to roost yet, but I think he thinks they will. Yeah, I was reading. I don't know if they've released the latest Bill Maher video yet, but he was recording the day Charlie Kirk was shot, and he had just done one of his basement conversations with him just a couple of months ago. I watched it over the weekend, and it's such a good, calm conversation. I mean, it's just so good. Yeah. Yeah, it suggest you find it on YouTube and a model of what are politics out of a It's just so good. And he obviously liked the guy and is just so disturbed by the politics getting out of hand. Or you can't have the kind of conversations where Bill Maher has, you know, a conservative inn and talks to him. As he was making the point there are lots of people that want to kill both of them, him and Charlie Kirk. Yeah, and he pointed out they're all lefties that wanted to kill both of them. Yeah, mar made a statement the other day. I can't remember if we had the audio about how now it's from that show. Oh it was, yeah, which I don't think is aired yet. Okay, Yeah, he was talking about I think Billy Corgan of Correct smashing pumpkins. That's right. Interestingly enough, today is the greatest day I've ever known. Happy for you anyway. He was saying that, Look, say what you want about the right wingers, but they'll talk to you, and you can talk to them, and they'll answer your questions and they're happy to chat with you. The lefties want nothing to do with anybody who disagrees with them. You're unclean, you're a horror, You're some human that's set sick. That's a sickness, and it doesn't exist exclusively on the left, obviously, but I would suggest culturally that is more the norm. For reasons we've discussed one hundred times. If you're conservative, you're surrounded by progressive media and education, maybe your church, people you work with, who are more than happy to tell you what you think, and you just say, well, all right, you're misguided, but you're nice. Turning into the Emmys, oh oh lord, well that's a mistake. But if you're a lefty, you don't turn on mainstream television and have to hear things you hate politically ever, ever, like, never once in your life do you go to a concert or a movie or flip on some TV show and have to hear politics you hate if you lean ever, if you lean right, it's every single time you flip on the TV, every concert you go to. But yeah, so I think that does have something to do with it. Well, and a lot of left America imagines, and Bill Maher was addressing this in his remarks, imagines that anybody who disagrees with them on the right is just a blood thirsty, wild eyed lunatic or an actual fascist or something. They actually believe it because they've never met one. It was like, and this is an odd parallel, but one of the successful facets of the gay rights movement was that, hey, the San Francisco was it fulsome street leather fair. This is not what being gay is. That's a bunch of freaks. It's your accountant, it's your next door neighbor, it's your coworker, it's you know whatever, your orthodonist. And that demystified the idea for a lot of people. Well, maybe we ought to have some of coming out as a conservative movement. Let's pick a day. What's a month from today? We gotta get organized. October sixteenth will be coming out. I'm out and I'm proud lean.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: So I just came across this on Twitter. Somebody's pointing out that CBS their coverage yesterday had somebody their guest on saying, motive remains elusive. It's not driven by an obvious political ideology. Oh my god, I saw that one where else. I've seen that on several different Oh my god, alphabet news that arcs Oh he said I hate Charlie Kirk and then he killed him because of his politics. Because of his politics. I'm thinking, oh, I lost a thread. That's too complicated. Good lord, The motive remains elusive. The guy went on and on at dinner till people like, oh, jeez, w you shut up. But how much he despised Charlie Kirk. So God, what's it like to be that blind? So Trump is in England today for his second state dinner with the Prime Minister, and he's gonna hang out with King Charles. First time any presidents had two of those two state dinners in Great Britain. But here's the big thing. Yes, there's gonna be more horses for Trump than there was for Macron. Good They're gonna have more horses because they got to make it clear that the special relationship is even because they remember the thing with Macron like a couple of weeks ago. Is over the top in terms of pageantry, and I hate the pageantry. I mean, God, no kidding, no, no surprise at friends in Great Britain do it, since most of their lives they had kings and queens that ran the place. But I hate the pageantry. It's just the wrong image for everything that says democracy. But Trump's gonna be there and they're gonna make sure they have more horses for him than they had for Macron. That is a very trumpy thing. It is Moses to uses. Many people say our horses are the best that have ever tried, the horses I've ever seen, right and arms sources I some people say they're the biggest tors has ever seen. But they're gonna announce some sort of nuclear deal. But the reason I brought it up, and I want to talk about this more later, man, I was listened to a podcast over the weekend and yesterday with a writer from the Telegraphed. He's a commonist from the Telegraph talking about the troubles great Britain has and you could have it was I don't know how, I didn't know this, but you could have taken Britain out of it and put in the United States. And it was exactly the same thing. Endless theft at stores where things are locked up, illegal immigration, crime running rampant, so broke, and no neither party has any interest in doing anything about it at this point. The Conservatives have given up. Also, it's exactly the same situation. So how is that? What is driving that? And listen to this. There were gigantic marches again all over Britain two days ago. I think it was I saw. I've got a great story on that coming up. You haven't heard a word about, got very little coverage. There are hundreds of thousands of people in the street, enormous anti immigration marches right and anti government marches. Essentially because the government brought this upon them, they allowed it, they encouraged it, they're still encouraging it. The Reform Party is going to win the next election and that Nigel LeFarge guy is gonna end up being the head dude, and that is going to be one of the biggest political earthquakes in any of our lives. It'd be like if some if the Tea Party had won the next election in the United States. Yeah, back in twenty ten. That's what's going to happen in Great Britain because the Conservatives are out and the Labor is out because nobody likes either one of them anymore. Yeah, that's wild, but they are. They are not. They're worse than us, but not quite as bad as France in terms of their debt, but they're exactly the same thing. They're two main parties have decided, well, you can't get elected by running on we can't keep spending like this. It's a disaster. So they just ignore it. But how did that happen? How do they have the combination of immigration, crime not being punished, and spending behind their means, just like we do. What's in the water that's made that happen? I would suggest a large measure of it, and nobody ever talks about this, but I will continue because I remain uncontradicted. Is the fact that the Ponzi scheme absolutely depends on increasing the population on young people, specifically young workers, and you're not having babies Western world. And so for the very same reasons Germany and France and the United States have opened their borders. Britain did the same. They're desperate for young workers to support the social safety net Ponzi scheme. Well, and with that it requires all sorts of leftist programs just to let it to kind of lubricate it happening. Yeah, we'll have to talk about that later because, yeah, the letting crime go. Why do we both do that at the same time. Anyway, let's start the show officially before we get in trouble. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this. It is Tuesday, September sixteenth to your twenty twenty five for Armstrong in getting we approve of this program. All right, let's beakin then officially recording FCC rules and regulations. Here we go, at mark, come on, just one clear shot, this all over?
Speaker 4: Come on, we got to get away from me. Why I want to fight him? Now kill us? Maybe you want to die?
Speaker 2: Do you.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: I'll jump first, Nope, and you jump first? Oh? I said, what's the matter with you? I can't swim?
Speaker 2: The jump will kill you is the next line. That's from Butcher cashtying the Sundance Kid. One of the biggest movie stars of all time, Robert Redford has died almost outlived his fame, as sometimes to people do, because you almost got to be fifty five to remember him at all. I don't know about that. Well, his big movies were when we were little kids, and we're old. He had a number that we're pretty big too. He's big director, producer, true that. Anyway, we got a lot more to talk about, headlines on the way stay here, for instance. And I don't know the answer to this, but Katie, you're young. Is Robert Redford mean anything to you as a movie star? Yeah? He does, he does from what I'm not. I just know who he is. I don't know a lot of his roles, right, Yeah, you got to be old to have seen him in movies. Really yeah? Yeah, but you well, you don't have time to discuss this. Let's uh, it's very late, very late. We'll discuss Robert in first long legacy, etcetera. What you mean, big picture, it's very late. You just mean, like, no, no, it's late. I'm looking at the clock. Oh okay, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 5: Katie starting with the Washington Post quote it was me suspect, and Charlie Kirkshooting appeared to confess in discord chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we were just discussing that last segment and why he isn't standing up for his what he believes. Why isn't he doing that?
Speaker 5: From The Free Beacon, new survey finds that nearly eighty percent of Jewish college students hid their religious identity within the last year.
Speaker 2: I don't doubt that a bit, I am because they're afraid of the right. Well, actually they are. Some of the fringe woke right is blatantly anti Semitic boot on campuses Bisca's the Left from the New York Post.
Speaker 5: Hama's mouthpiece praises hack star Hannah Edinberg's Free Palestine Emmy's message, but censors her bare shoulders in the video.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. We never played that yesterday, but so somebody went on an anti Israel brant, but they censored her bare shoulders. Yeah, that would be too much for the children. There's too much shallow idiotic virtue signaling. Well, no, no, she said. In the Muslim world, hey gotcha, they're outraged.
Speaker 5: Getcha from study fines, the average child is earning more than one hundred dollars per month in allowance.
Speaker 2: I could believe that with inflation. Yea one hundred dollars anyone who used to be axios twenty five dollars a week. Yeah, that's not hard to do at all.
Speaker 5: Actually, let's go to the Babylon Bee fraud alert triggered as wife's credit card used to spend less than one hundred dollars at Target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, kidding, Yeah, that's a perfect thing to fit in with your allowance thing. I mean, you know, I go to the grocery store to just get a couple of things and it's a hundred bucks. Yeah, so it shows you how he you know what one hundred dollars is. I don't know. Three dollars a week was good enough for me, it's good enough for my kids. Going to be thrifty a quarter to take out the trash seems reasonable, just like it was when I was right. We got some more news of the day to get to and there's a fair amount of it as always if you missed a segment at the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: Cracker Barrel announced yesterday that the company does not have a DEI department or use those practices while hiring. In fact, they don't ask you anything before hiring you.
Speaker 2: You can start today. That's kind of funny. But is there some narrative that Cracker Barrel is desperate for workers? I don't know. I don't know. I don't get that. I'm guessing Seth Myers has never been in a Cracker Barrel, so no, wouldn't set foot in one. It's still good. So it's pretty interesting that Luigi Manngioni, he's the scumbag political assassin who killed the United Healthcare CEO in New York. And then you got first court appearance today for scumbag shooter of Charlie Kirk. Both politically young male political assassins who aren't crazy by the definition of no, they're not, they're not out of their minds. That was the guy, the guy that killed that poor girl on the train. He's completely crazy, right, So then you got it. That topic has got to be why did we let a crazy person crazy violent person room around the streets for so long, right, you can't really blame him, But you got two political assassins that are going to be in courtrooms today, and you know, figuring out where we go as a culture is a big thing, right Right. So an interesting offshoot of the horrible assassination of mister Kirk has been the fact that a number of people, a shocking number of people on the left of center online world, have been posting gleeful, celebratory, sarcastic celebrations of the cold blooded murder of a young father. Well, you know, I'll say, let's compare and contrast. You're going to have people. There are people right now. I'm looking at the TV outside the courtroom in New York City cheering Luis GIMNNGIONI the murderer. Why are Why do they get to do it out loud and not get the same sort of social pushback that the people cheering Charlie Kirk's death are. I They're both They're both as horrific in my opinion, right, they're you know, morally speaking to me, the Charlie thing is just so stark and clear. His message was the to murder him. I don't like his ideas, I don't like his words. I'm going to murder him. And then in turn, I'm so happy he got murdered. The healthcare ceo that morally speaking to me, it's clear enough, but it's not quite as ab because healthcare in this country is screwed up. Insurance companies have various practices that many people find loathsome profit over humanity blah blah blah, lobbyist zeb and it's just it's a little more cloudy to make the case again, It's not difficult to me, but it's just not quite as obvious. Yeah, a man, you got people cheering the guy who's going to be in quarter who killed another dad with young kids. So the CEO of United Healthcare, it's so freaking sick. Oh yeah, trust me, at its core, I agree with you one hundred percent. Hey, Michael, need a couple of clips. Microsoft guy from yesterday, Let's trot him out again. Clip fifth, the first shaven headed, bearded, nos ringed Microsoft employee who most online over Charlie and today that he was shot.
Speaker 7: I said some things on Blue Sky and on threads that i I'm sorry, not sorry for, but I said them and I deleted them when it was requested that I do so by my employer.
Speaker 2: And then today, on a weekend, on a weekend.
Speaker 7: I'm told that I am no longer employed at Microsoft.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you're an idiot after six years of idiocy building the.
Speaker 7: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion department from scratch?
Speaker 2: Oh, is that it all right? H Next clip and enjoy how he takes zero responsibility. I lose my job.
Speaker 7: Because one of you, some random person, reports my posts to.
Speaker 1: My employer, goes out of their way to find out where I work, and takes my job, takes my security away from me for a thought, for an opinion, and you talk about freedom speech like you care about it, and.
Speaker 7: You're just gonna take my money, my life, my food off my plate because I don't like Charley Kirk.
Speaker 8: That's not okay. It is not okay to target me because I felt joy that day. I can't help how I feel. I felt joy. That's me, that's what I believe. Wow, that's what I think of him. I can't help that, you know, so I don't deserve the job.
Speaker 2: I want to say is unclear on the concept, but there's so much, many different concepts. He's unclear on. I don't know where to start. He is, in an odd way, kind of an avatar of a whole bunch of those kind of points of view that I don't agree with. He's got the whole I'm owed job thing because I worked hard. You can work as hard as you want, and if a company decides to downsize, they get rid of you. That's not what happened here. They think you're a nut because of your ridiculous posting, and then I don't want you work in there, which is perfectly reasonable. And to him, the criminal act was reporting what he said, which his company found so despicable. They said, you can't work here anymore. So the big bad thing that happened in his mind is the reporting of it. Well, and the whole crazy thing that a lot of people on the left have of You know, these are my feelings. You can't tell me my feelings are wrong. Well, you can. I can tell you to keep them to yourself. You got to keep your feelings to yourself. Yeah, so there you go. You want to go, You want to go home and be happy for somebody's death, even though that's really twisted. I guess I can't stop you. But keep it to yourself. Yeah, yeah, boy, there's a lot there anyway. The Wall Street Journal now on the beach. Workers are getting fired over posts mocking Charlie Kirk's death, campaigns to alert employers to contentious posts, or posing new challenges for bosses. This is very different from past political controversies at work. They quote somebody as saying, well, before you get to that, because that might answer the question I'll ask this. Are people getting fired because companies think this is going to really bring some pressure upon us? Or are the people getting fired because companies are thinking you're not the kind of person I want around here. Probably both. I think it's the latter mostly, Yeah, And I mean, if we had somebody post around here, I wouldn't think it's gonna damage the operation. I just don't want you around. You're a nut, right right? You know. I've been thinking about this a lot because I am a crusader for free speech rights everywhere all the time. And he invoked a question of free speech. Of course, as I often say, yes, you have the freedom to express your ideas, but if people find your ideas loathsome they are going to react badly to them. Why do you express yourself if you don't expect your words to have an effect of some sort. Right. But the difference, the only effect you want is people in your tribe to give you a slap on the back. Right. And I was talking to a friend recently who lives in a blue state and works in a blue industry and said, the level of assumption that everybody agrees with us, and the complete blindness to the idea that even in a blue state forty three percent of people disagree with me. That's another example of what we were talking about earlier. How if you're a conservative, you're faced with politics you don't like always from birth. And if you lean left, teacher agrees with you, the guy on the Emmy's agrees with you, the guy at the concert you went to agree with you. So you just assume everybody agrees with you. So I think it's this. If I post something controversy controversial, which I haven't do, I expect pushback. Yeah. But if you're if you lean left, you probably post stuff just expecting kudos. Yeah, because you're surrounded by people in uh social media and on TV and all the things I just mentioned who agree with you, and because you've bullied your co workers into silence about what they think. So you're shocked that somebody's upset with it. That is interesting. I post expecting as could start a real war. Yeah, they post thinking people are going to love me for this. I just I don't. I can't understand how people fail to grasp the reality of people who disagree with them. It's as if that forty three percent in the bluest of blue states, because it's probably something close to that. It's as if they're a quite sound in the distance they can't quite make out. They're dimly aware of it, but they can't quite comprehend it. I don't know. It's where it's difficult to explain because I don't live in that world. But how do you think Trump got elected? If you think everybody agrees with you, I guess you think they're all somewhere else, or they're all ugly, fascist, racist stereotypes. Couldn't be my coworkers or neighbors or the people at this backyard barbecue right right. Again, the lack of awareness is just difficult for me to comprehend. So the outcry over employees' comments on kirk o post challenges for employers. The journal is saying, they quote a associate general counsel and vice president of HR for a big company. This is very different. I don't really feel like there was a time when you could have an individual make a statement on their personal social media and have their employer receive thousands of phone calls and then they go through a long list of employers who've gotten those phone calls and have taken action against employees or fired them or whatever. Well, if you're a Boston you have both those. You have the I don't want somebody who thinks this working around here and I'm getting endless phone calls. Yeah. Right, So I think there is a huge distinction between the cancel culture of the George Floyd aftermath lunacy that took hold of a lot of corporations in America and what we're seeing right now. After a word from our friends at Trust and Will, you know you need to do this. Do it today, get security and peace of mind by creating at a state plan. Now it's so affordable at Trust Andwill dot com. Yeah. So it's state specific, customized to your state's laws. You do it online one hundred and nine and nine dollars a start. As we always say live customer support through chat, phone or email, which makes it super easy. And then you've got all your documents in one place with bank level encryption in your set for life here right. Do you need a trust or a will? Well, they guide you through that. There's a difference, but they make it easy for you and you can create and manage that customer state plan starting at one hundred ninety nine a trust plan starting at four ninety nine. Secure your assets, protect your loved ones, don't subject them to a lengthy, expensive, bitter, horrible legal battle over your your wishes with trust and will. Get twenty percent off on your state plan documents by visiting Trust and Will dot com slash armstrong. That's trust and will dot com slash armstrong. Not leaving your wishes teares family apart trustinwill dot com slash armstrong. Trump's headed off to Great Britain and they stopped him to ask some questions, and of course he had to go on about Robert Redford because he's old. Oh that's just ay day. Oh boy. So here's here's to me. A giant fundamental difference between canceling somebody who tweeted all Lives Matter and firing somebody who takes glee in the murder of Charlie Kirk, the former the BLM woke uh, a crowd going after people, a cancel culture. Thing was over fringe political opinions nobody had heard of five years ago, ten years ago, certainly five years ago then, and it was merely threats of damage done by activists on the left, again on principles that people are like, what are you talking about. It was sheer ideological brutality. This is calling out somebody who celebrates a cold blooded murder. Not celebrating cold blooded murder is blanking universal in the Western world. That's true. You'd have to compare it to people. And I don't know anybody who did this who posted I'm glad George Floyd got killed. But nobody was posting that right right, Yeah, to even point out, look, this guy shouldn't have died, but he wasn't a saint. I mean, he was a drug addict and a you know, and a criminal. In the rest of it, you could lose your job over that. By the sheer viciousness of the mob. Celebrating cold blooded murder is not a Johnny come Lately in the University subculture new idea. It's horrific. My god. The Old Testament was written thousands of years ago, and it's right in there. Well, even without the morality of it, it's the end of civilization or certainly self governance, right right, So I believe it's fundamentally different. You know, I say, call somebody in and talk to them. You don't need to summarily fire them. I don't know, but that's up to you. I don't know, man. I mean some of the posts that are just so clearly blatantly gleeful about his death. I don't want you around me. Right the year broken. We got mail bag on the way Trump of course saying interesting things the TikTok deal. Do you know what the TikTok deal is? I don't quite get it. Having heard the details today, stay tuned for all this, I guess. My continuing point is every clip I've seen from a Robert Redfrough movie on TV so far today has been from something from the early seventies or late sixties. Uh. Yeah, that's fifty years ago. Indeed, he was an old fella. He was very old, very old. I'm sorry. Freedom will be quote of the day and all discombobulated. This is from the great JK. Rowling, who just posted this online. If you believe free speech is for you but not your political opponents, you're illiberal. If no contrary evidence could change your beliefs, you're a fundamentalist. If you believe the state should punish those with contrary views, you're a totalitarian. If you believe political opponents should be punished with violence or death, you're a terrorist. Wow, some people think she should be put in Slytherin for that. You know, well played, Phil Anonymous in Salt Lake says, may I add, if you are incapable of contemplating this because of who wrote it, you have been brainwashed. Nah. That's a good one. That's a good one, Philnonymous, well done. Mail Bag Drum's an ope mail bag at armstrung a geeddy dot com moved swiftly here. Sean writes, Guys, it must have been it's been difficult to listen to blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's taking issue with the idea that only the fringe of the left is celebrating this shooting. That has not been my experience at all. Having close friends who I consider middle of the road liberals overhearing conversations out and about and of course Twitter and even dating apps. I've come across so many who cannot even fake a bit of sympathy, at best, saying that spreading hate will put a target on your back. At worst expressing glee and unrestrained giddiness dating apps. People have these conversations on dating apps. Yeah, wow, yeah, all right, thanks for the conversation, Sean. Yeah. At best they're saying, look, you say hateful things, it's going to put a argued on your back. Wow. All right. Let's see this is Adam. Whether or not people agree that the Microsoft guy should get fired over his tweets. I find one thing interesting. He said he'd created the Microsoft DEI program from scratch. It's also complaining about being fired for his views, and people online found out of his beliefs, which he willingly posted. How many people lost jobs or didn't get hired because of this guy is the DEI guy at Microsoft? Good one. How many qualified people who maybe shared some of their beliefs, not that it matters, didn't get a job because of his almighty DEI position. Good point. This smacks of the left demanding the government forced us to wear masks for COVID and now wants ICE agents not to wear masks while arresting criminals. The hypocrisy is palpable and disgusting. It's a good point about the DEI Department. Let's see by the wait jump over to this one. Oh, I like this Shelby from elkliss Grove, California. She's really troubled by elk Grove having no elk. I was catching up on the Fabulous Angie podcast. You briefly mentioned people you knew of who found it relaxing to end their day watching the news rant about how much they hated Trump. They referred to this as some kind of self care. Right. It worries me that there are so many people that mentally and emotionally unstable. My completely saying self care routine is as follows. One relaxing music, two scented candles. Three reading a book, specifically Dante's Inferno. So I can imagine to which circle of Hell each politician's celebrity and public figure would be assigned. Eh, maybe we're not that different anyway. Ohing two nice? Ah, I need a laugh. That's beautiful. Let's see do we have any more? How much time do we have Michael got about forty seconds. It was doctor Jay in Charleston, South Carolina who pointed out the reason the shooter is not cooperating with authorities is because he had shared his plans with some of the extremist buddies whose success kept a secret. The authorities have this loser dead to rights. There'd be no reason for him not to go full ideological squawk box right now, except that it would compromise the people who are also liable to be participating in his conspiracy, perhaps just shooting off their mouths online, I suspect, but if they knew and didn't come forward with the plans, they've committed a crime. Get Ready to hear the word genocide a lot in the next forty eight hours as Israel has gone into Gaza to finally wrap this thing up. It looks like Beyd Armstrong and Getty