Speaker 1: Hi, everyone, Welcome back to another episode of futt Around and find Out. I'm here with my girl Ashanti.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: Everyone, we have a fun episode today.
Speaker 2: Today's our mail back episode and we have a bunch of questions that we're going to answer from the fans. We've been seeing all your comments, your reposts.
Speaker 3: Azy.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of questions to get to. But first, I just want to know how you doing, girl.
Speaker 3: I'm doing Hi.
Speaker 1: My body hurts right now, but it feels good to be sore. It feels good to be back. So I'm great.
Speaker 3: How are you doing? I'm doing good. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely gonna be tuned in for your season, so you know you're getting into it, back into a rhythm, and I'm looking forward to it. So our first question from the fans is what should your fandom name be?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: No, listen, I've been seeing a couple suggestions. So let's go through a couple. Well them, you tell me what you think.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the first one is the fundamentals like the fud dementals.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Another one is fud muffins cute. This one might be my favorite that I saw, the Royal Court.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Another one the People's pers Okay, so silent. Now, I don't know how I would say this. Is it going to be silent?
Speaker 3: A seasons? But it's about like Assassin or is it Assassin?
Speaker 2: Still with z's so it's like A Z Z A S S. I.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's creative. I like that, but yeah, I don't know how you say that me neither.
Speaker 2: Paisy's in waiting. Oh lord, the motherfudder's wait that now, the motherfuckers is crazy. You might have to get that on the shirt. Okay, this is cute, the fuddies very cute.
Speaker 3: See okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And then the last one I saw was the thirty five Hive.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's some ones in there, there are some good ones in there. People are so creative.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Another question for my listener is they want to know what hairstyle do you love the most on you? So we've seen curls. Do you like it straight in? What's your preferred style? I feel like since I've been in college, my goal was to really embrace the curls. I didn't really like my curls in high school, and I feel like i've done a good job of that. So something with my curls out, Like the easiest thing for me is some sort of like braid like back into my curls down so it's not in my face. But I've been really loving when the hairstylist I work with Haley when she does like a messy updo or like there's curls like falling like a half a half down. But something with my curls out, I've been really loving the curls lately. What's your favorite for yourself? Well, I do want to say, I do love your curls. I love your curls styles. I love it when it's out and you know, when it's up, you still got a couple of curls falling fire. My favorite style would probably be so I do wear my hair out curly occasionally, but the maintenance is so much sometimes so I like to wear braids or twists, which is, you know, typically how I wear on the show. So that's definitely my favorite style on me. What is the worst haircut or style you've ever had?
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like I've never really had a bad I mean like I usually just don't do my hair like today and really brushingly.
Speaker 3: That's why it looks like this.
Speaker 1: But when I get my hair trimmed, it's like that difficult. Like I used to get it trimmed when it was straight. When it curls, then it'll curl differently, it'll shrink differently. I think one of my most recent haircuts, I got it trimmed, and you know, like shrinkage is a real thing.
Speaker 3: So it like shrunk a bunch and I got like it was like a.
Speaker 1: Good little bit chopped off and it was probably like here and Page was like, you've just.
Speaker 3: Got a bob, Like your bob is ugly, and I'm like, it's.
Speaker 1: Not a bob. But like when I like when it's wet, it's like down to here, but then it's shrinks and here. M So that's that's the frustrating part the trip.
Speaker 2: But you know, shrinkage means that your hair is like healthy, So I definitely get it because when my hair is blown out, it's way longer than compared to it right after a wash. And then how do you explain to people when your hair is like three different lengths depending on what you decide to do with it. People away was like, oh, I love it did you get extensions. I'm like, no, girl, it's just blown out. I just put some heat on it.
Speaker 1: Everyone thought I had extensions in for the draft.
Speaker 2: Wait me too, No, that's mine. Okay, inches, okay inches. No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was beautiful. I loved it.
Speaker 2: But it's because we probably haven't seen you with it straight in a while.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I hadn't trained it in like four years because I was trying to embrace the girls. Listen.
Speaker 2: The worst hairstyle that I ever got wasn't my act s't hair style. It was a wig and it was a bob and it was giving like straight across and I was the bangs.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a bust down bob. We will not know.
Speaker 2: It was not a bust down girl. It was all busted. Okay, not bust down bob. It was a busted bob, That's what it was. It was cooked and we will not drop a picture. Please, I need to see this texted to your phone.
Speaker 3: I'll text you. Is not for everybody, okay.
Speaker 2: One of the listeners asked, if you weren't playing basketball, what would your post grad like job be. Let's say no sports, because I know you love flag football. I know you love we're going to exports. If I was a NARP, I think we.
Speaker 3: Got to break it down what that means. But go ahead, what would you be?
Speaker 1: I us still love math and I still like it. I feel like just because it was black and white, like either you get it or you don't. And if you don't get it, then so used to learn something. I don't know engineering, but something related because I really enjoyed doing that. Okay, so I don't know something math related for sure, though we love an educated girly.
Speaker 2: What are you doing if I was, well, I mean, I'm no longer playing basketball, so I would definitely do something surrounding the game. But if I couldn't, that's a great question. I'd probably be like a teacher, you know, but like a dance teacher, not like no, yeah, girl, I'm not pa. I'd rather do something in movement. If it can't be basketball, would be something else.
Speaker 3: I would come to your d classes.
Speaker 2: Yes you ain't KK my girls, I need it for the listeners. A NARP, I don't know what you the way that you describe it, but an art for me. When I was in college, we call them non athletic regular people. So that's basically anyone who wasn't like on a college sports team. But we love y'all. Okay, we still love y'all. We are not who we are without the narps. I love my n I technically am one now because I'm no longer playing college sports. At least it was specific to that back when we were when I was in college.
Speaker 1: I hope people don't take offense to that. It's not I don't say it an offensive way I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: We also don't say to them, right, we're not like, oh hey, NARP, like what's up? It's like something that would be like when we're talking to other athletes who we're referring to, people who you know, aren't on a sports team.
Speaker 3: Who should play.
Speaker 2: You in the futter around and find out movie? Sandeya period, I don't know why he was looking around all right?
Speaker 3: Who would play you? Who would play me?
Speaker 2: First of all, would love to have a segment in this fut around and find out movie? Now, when I say these things, that don't that doesn't mean I believe that they look like me. But I would love to have like a Coco Jones or someone play me. I just think she's beautiful, so I would love her to play me in a movie in the fund around and find out movie. Okay, okay, thank you, right, let's just find the most beautiful talented people to have cosplay us. All right, So next question, have you ever been told you look like someone famous?
Speaker 3: And if so, who I'll start.
Speaker 2: I was told that I was looking like I used to look like Lisa Leslie when I was younger, And at first I was like, what you're trying to say? What you're trying to say because when I was younger, I didn't play basketball.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know what that meant.
Speaker 2: And then when I discovered the game of basketball, I was like, thank you, What a compliment.
Speaker 3: She's is a legend Hall of.
Speaker 2: Famer, going down in the history books as one of the best women's basketball players ever.
Speaker 3: So thank you very much. Okay, I've never I don't think I've been totally look like it. When KK is trying to roast me or Sarah, they say I look like the girl from Polar Express when I have two raids. But that's in there being me, you know, trying to hurt my feelings.
Speaker 2: I don't, well, she's so cute, Like I'm gagged by the jokes.
Speaker 1: It's like a picture of her when she's like on the train, like hunched over.
Speaker 3: Oh it's okay, it's okay. Oh to'll them? Do you like? That's just I'm do you like that? I'm just gonna take it. Okay.
Speaker 2: Who was your childhood crush?
Speaker 3: Okay, you go first, I'll go first.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my childhood crush. Oh okay, let me explain myself.
Speaker 3: Let me explain. I can't wait. When I was younger, right, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't into basketball when I was in like elementary school and stuff. I want to be like an actress. So I watched a lot of movies and I remember watch and I don't know if this was appropriate, sorry mom, putting you on front, but I watched Titanic, and that movie's like three plus hour long with a lot of questionable scenes. But in Titanic, the star was Leonardo DiCaprio, and I I used to just love him and I used to watch all of his movies after seeing Titanic, So he was my first little movie crush, my celebrity crush.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about you.
Speaker 1: I used to think that zach Efron was really cute. Let's say, say his name right from high school. And then also when I was watching Gossip Girl, I was a huge fan of Blake Lively. Okay, that was like that was like before, you know, not not after all that's happening.
Speaker 2: I Gossip Girl used to film near my middle school, which is so crazy.
Speaker 3: Yes, we used to.
Speaker 2: So I used to go to Wagner on the Upper east Side and they legit filmed, like you know, the whole Girls show is like about these rich young people doing life, and then we used to They used to literally record in rich neighborhoods and at the time, it's like the Upper east Side.
Speaker 3: Was super cool. Were you ever in the background of an episode?
Speaker 2: No child labor laws and you know, release forms that would have to be signed. But I wish I definitely got to meet and see a lot of the actors and actresses, but nope, no cameos for you guys to secretly fine with me.
Speaker 3: Darn all right.
Speaker 2: We got some other good questions from some of the fans. If you could eat one meal for a week straight, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Okay, my teammates judge me, they make fun of my eating habits, but I feel like my favorite like easiest healthy go to thing to eat when I'm at school is like this.
Speaker 3: It's like it'll be like a greens and grain bowl.
Speaker 1: So it'll be like mixed greens quen wa sometimes some cottage cheese, sometimes not, some sort of protein like a hard boiled egg, a chicken. Sometimes it'll be like goat cheese and like nuts, but some sort of like mixed greens and grainsville.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's just so good to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know, is that your favorite meal or is that just the one you'd have for a week straight.
Speaker 1: I could eat that for probably like a month straight and not get tired of it. It's definitely my go to to make when I'm at school, But I wouldn't say like my faite. I'm like my favorite like basic at home meal, but like not my favorite all time meal.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite all time meal?
Speaker 1: My favorite all time meal is Papa's chicken palm that he makes. He makes a homemade tomato sauce too, and it's just my favorite and like makes me so happy. It's like one of those like just feel good meals too, Like it just brings back so many memories from my childhood and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh sweet, my favorite meal is anything my mother makes, and she makes just taste right. It doesn't even matter, Like it's something about you know how you mentioned with your papa, Like it's something about your parents or a home cooked meal or someone who loves you that makes it with love. That's that hits it right on the head. I'm made with love, does it? So?
Speaker 3: What would you eat for a week, a week straight and there was no consequences?
Speaker 2: You know, I really like Thai food, so I'd probably do like a veggie pat tie no bean sprouts, yum.
Speaker 3: I could eat that definitely for a week. That actually sounds so good. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 3: I also love a salmon, rice and beans.
Speaker 2: I like asparagus mashed potatoes, so I would do salmon, asparagus, mashed potatoes, rice and beans, and some kind of fish.
Speaker 3: These are my I just like to eat girl, big foodie, anything there have no consequences. I might eat Mexican for a whole year, Come on, Mexican food?
Speaker 2: Same?
Speaker 3: What case? Idea?
Speaker 2: Chips and guat? Maybe I love brushing. I'll beyond a thousand, but who cares. Another question from one of the listeners is what emoji do you use the most?
Speaker 1: I feel like recently, I've been using the tongue out emoji.
Speaker 3: Now explain yourself.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I feel like I use it in all different types of conversations and scenarios, just like an A like tongue out emoji or I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what make your fun I go to? Oh yeah, my go to emoji is probably the heart.
Speaker 2: I sent a lot of heart in praying hands or smiley faces.
Speaker 3: There were a laughing, crying ones like a funny friend. Oh that's good. Yeah, same? Oh okay.
Speaker 2: So one of my favorite fashion trends that are coming back into stop well, I mean, I guess it's been in style.
Speaker 3: So you know, we went skinny jeans a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Then it was like the big big pants, baggy pants, Like, where are we going pull the pants up? I love a good flared at the bottom vibe. I love bell bottom, but not like commit fully to the bell bottom look paired with something a little tight, girly with popa color at the top.
Speaker 3: That's a fashion trend I love. What about you?
Speaker 2: What is a fashion trend that maybe went out of style coming back into stuff that you enjoy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna to agree with you on that. I feel like that's honestly, my go to look is like a bag of your pant or it's like some sort of I like the tomboyish, but like still have like that feminine touch with a crop on top or a tighter top. I feel like that's my go too. The skinny jean, I look like a pictures of that, and I'm like, what are we doing? Like the rip skinny jeans especially, I just went through my closet and the amount of rip skinny jeans I pulled out and I tried them on and they still But I'm like, what were we doing?
Speaker 3: And also what will we wear with that?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I can't even imagine putting that together.
Speaker 2: I'm like, like the little like cross dark times we say that, oh my goodness, the uggs and the skinny jean look with a sweater. I'm glad straight high school behind us actually don't cycle back. So you're a bigger reader, what are some books that are on your go to? Like you would you love reading them over and over? Or books you're looking forward to reading. Okay, we're going to do books I'm looking forward to reading. I bought the book Remarkably Bright Creatures. This summer and I haven't read it yet. I've heard some really good things about it, so that's next on my reading list. And then I also want to read more books by black authors. I read I think it was called The Mothers in High School by Britt and I want to read I believe it's called The Vanishing Half. I think that's that's another one that I've also heard is good. But I want to tap into some more black authors. So if if anyone has any book recommendations ever, please I'm always looking, but especially if you have any book recommendations by black authors, let me know.
Speaker 3: Yes, please, Wait, so do you read?
Speaker 2: Not about to clack me, because I surely was going to go on to the next question.
Speaker 3: Okay, I do like to read. I prefer now.
Speaker 2: I told you before, I was like, I like a self help vibe, but I'm actually looking for more poetry and more relaxing things. So if you guys have any recommendations, I will also take some, preferably black authors who write poems.
Speaker 3: So definitely let us know.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys are going to take a quick break and they will be right back to get into some basketball questions.
Speaker 1: All right, Welcome back from the break, we have some more questions, Ashanti, what's next?
Speaker 2: Yes, you guys have a bunch of great questions, and the first one is azy, what was your welcome to college moment?
Speaker 1: Okay, my welcome to college moment was the summer going into my freshman year. We were playing one on one and our like individual workout. It was just me and Kristen Williams, and I was beating her and she was mad. And I was a freshman, she was a senior, and I knew I knew it was coming because she wasn't gonna let me win. But she she just like hit that point and she started putting her shoulder down and she drove on me and like put her shoulder into me. And I think I'm pretty strong and I like do a pretty pretty good job of pulling my own but she bodied me so hard it took me a second to recover.
Speaker 3: But that was I was like, yeah, maybe I'm not as strong as I think.
Speaker 2: Listen, if you remember it all these years later, it definitely was a walkome to college moment. Yes, yes, you said Christine Williams, right, didn't she recently? Oh, Kristen? Was am I wrong in saying that? She just recently signed with the Dallas Wings to play with. Yeah, congratulations to her.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 2: Okay, So other than her, who was the toughest person either on your team or someone you played against to guard?
Speaker 1: The hardest person to guard I think in the country, hands down, Sarah Strong. Guard her just when we play pickup and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. And I hold my own with her, for sure, I hold my own. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Get easy, but she she is literally a cheat code.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess people couldn't regard her this past year, but she is so hard to guard.
Speaker 2: As a fact, that's a big girl, super talented and only going to be a rising sophomore. See of course, So what is your favorite in game memory? It doesn't have to be in college, but you know, we want to know. We'll do a college one. I think, Oh, there's so many good ones. Looking back now at this past year. I think one of my favorite ones that I'll never forget is the USC game when I wasn't playing well and it just like there was a point in the game when like everyone went down the line and like got mad at me, like was saying stuff to me was getting on me, and in the moment, I was just mad. I was frustrated with myself.
Speaker 1: But looking back, like to be able to have teammates that feel like they can talk to you like that and they can like push you and try to get draw that extra like level out of you, draw that extra gear out of you.
Speaker 3: Uh, super special.
Speaker 1: So looking back at that, that meant a lot to me to have all of them, you know, supporting me in their own way, whether it was them being like you got this, with them being like like what are you doing to get out of your head out like lock in, but to have like literally each one of them at one play the game went down the line and set them in to me.
Speaker 3: So that was probably one of my favorites. And that was this year you said when you played at USC. This was we played USC and the Elite eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, listen, Shout out to your teammates coming together.
Speaker 3: You want good people that you can go to war with.
Speaker 2: And I mean it turned out amazing because look now you guys have a national championship under your belt. So shout out to your teammates and shout out to your coaching staff bringing these you know, unique and great individuals together. It's really hard to be able to create a team you know that will show up like that for you. So yeah, I think about that a lot. Actually, it's how like they recruit these people and like you don't really know if they're gonna mesh, Like you have an idea like, oh, I think they'll fit in our culture and what we want to build. But like most of these girls never met before, never thought i'd play with them, and now they're my best friends and they make me better every single day. So shout out to the coaches for giving me my best friends. Speaking of the coaches, the big Dog coach Gino.
Speaker 3: Does Coach Gino play favorites favorites?
Speaker 1: No, I mean I guess you could think favorites in a sense like he might like get on people more where like he doesn't. Didn't you see yell at me as much where he would yell at other people more.
Speaker 2: Not people's princess, he said, he will. I mean he just started, So we'll see, we'll see. What do you think coach Gino does when he's not coaching.
Speaker 1: Uh, definitely a lot of golf, hanging out with his grandkids, going to the beach, literally just living his best life, anything anything he wants.
Speaker 2: Besides you can, what is the best arena you've played in?
Speaker 1: Uh, definitely Tennessee or South Carolina. They have really good fans, really good just environments to play in because they're loud. They love to cheer, and then it just makes it fun. Like when you're playing and then you're playing well and then they get quiet and they get loud. It's just it's a fun environment to be in.
Speaker 2: I love it, especially if they're allowed and they're like rooting against you and you prove them wrong, like, yeah, baby, we here, it's quiet now exactly. Okay, So it's your last year at Ukon, other than winning another national championship, is there like a legacy or something you want to do or leave for Yukon.
Speaker 1: I mean, being at a place like Yukon, it's hard to leave a legacy.
Speaker 3: I don't really know. I feel like I'm just excited for this year. I just want to have a great year.
Speaker 1: I want to be able to take full advantage of everything about this year, like just enjoying being in this environment because you know, when you next year, it's literally work like it's a job. It's not like I'm gonna go home and hang out with my teammates, like these are my best friends, Like those are my coworkers in a sense. So being able to really enjoy just everything about this, take it all in, not take any of it for granted, and yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It kind of seems sad to think about. Okay, we could switch gears.
Speaker 2: So another question from one of the fans, I mean switching gears a little bit. They want to know a little bit about your preparation for our game.
Speaker 3: So you have a pre pregame ritual of taking a poop.
Speaker 2: Is there any other pregame rituals you have besides that?
Speaker 1: Not really, I don't take naps four games, so I guess a good pregame meal a good pregame poop. I like to listen to music, like I do a lot of like my soft tissue for like my ankle, my feet, my knee is my quad's Like I'll roll out do a lot of that little stuff in the hotel before we go, because there's not too much time once you get to the arena to do that kind of stuff. And then I'll usually read it devotional either in my hotel room or on the bus. I love that if we're going to the arena. Yeah, not really anything crazy. Oh yeah, but that's like that's dope. Do you ever get nervous before a big games? And if so, how do you deal with that? I'm nervous for every game, Like we could play You'll play like a high school team tomorrow when I yeah, I'm nervous for every game. Uh what do I do to help that? I feel like the devotional helps. And then sometimes I'll also like in my notes in my phone, I'll write down, like my goals for the game are like kind of like affirmations in a sense, Like if I'm like not feeling confident or something like that, I'll be like, I don't even know what I'll say, it's been a while, but I'll just be like there was a game that my defense was so bad, and just like reminding myself like I'm a good defender, like I put the work in. I'm like I'm supposed to be here, Like just little things like that, like I know what I'm doing, Like just trust it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this positive self talk is so huge because even if you don't believe it in the moment, you keep saying it. Eventually your body will catch up right and get your mind right and your body will follow. That's amazing. So let's talk about your teammates. Okay, I kind of have like a pick and choose kind of question coming up. So who on your team would go viral on TikTok k of course, legendary dance moves? Yeah. Another one is who are your team? Would you not let date your daughter or son?
Speaker 1: I would not let Kalise or Jana date my daughter or son. Callise is just I just I don't think that my kids would be able to handle Caalise or Chanda. Calise, you just got a lot going on. It's a lot of personality, and I don't think my kid would be able to handle that. Janna again, a lot of personality, a lot of attitude she needs. I just I don't know. I don't I don't know if my kids would be up for that. Speaking of Kale, she's been going on and on about how she swears she can cook and let her. She told me she's gonna cook anything for me this weekend and I have to eat it, and I just I don't know. Like I'm staying positive, I'm like, Okay, of course I'll try it, but like my expectations are pretty low. Sarah and KK. Actually we're cooking a little bit last year. They're making steaks. Its smell good. Never tried it, so maybe them. I feel like people on the team don't really cook too much, like actually cook, Yanna cooks.
Speaker 2: Actually, so I'm gonna with Yana, okay, trusting in that. I don't know about Kalise. I know what's what's the big dish out there in Baltimore. That's my girl. But I don't know, baby, I want to see.
Speaker 3: I really don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll take a picture. Yeah, call me, let me know because I'll try it. After you try it, if you survive, I'll go next. Okay, the next one? Who are your team?
Speaker 3: Would slide into a celebrities DM? Okay?
Speaker 1: So I feel like I have two answers. I feel like Calise would try to slide into someone's dmuse because she's got she's so funny. I feel like KK could successfully slide into someone's DM.
Speaker 2: Come on, smooth, got a lot of game. Yeah, so we're going with I feel like Calise would do it. I don't think anyone would respond. I think KK would do it, and I think someone would respond, Yes, enough questions about me, It's time to talk about you.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to answer some questions? Yes, let's get it all right.
Speaker 1: The first one we have is which borough in New York City has the best basketball?
Speaker 3: And why? Oh?
Speaker 2: Man? Okay, So I'm from Harlem, and Harlem is in Manhattan, but I also live in Brooklyn and have developed a family there, so that's really hard. But it's only right that I'm gonna go with Manhattan because big Harlem.
Speaker 3: So I'm picking.
Speaker 2: I'm picking Manhattan and it's because I'm from there, and that's it, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm gonna take your word for that. Okay.
Speaker 1: Next, what's the best event you've ever em seed?
Speaker 3: And why?
Speaker 2: Wow? I have been really blessed to be able to em see a couple of super dope things. The first one that comes to mind is probably the Jordan Brand the one Global Finals. It was on a rooftop. It was people from all over the world, So that was definitely one of the most exciting things that I've em seed so far.
Speaker 1: That sounds super cool. Wait was it at night or was it during the day. It was at night, so you got like the bridge in the background.
Speaker 3: It was. It was incredible. It was a really good time.
Speaker 1: That sounds so cool. Okay, what's the weirdest thing you've ever seen on the subway? That's when I'm a little scared to know your answer. I feel like it could you could go anywhere exactly, and we're gonna keep it pg.
Speaker 2: I've seen some really crazy costumes on the subway, like not Halloween.
Speaker 3: I'm talking of like folls, furries, like masks.
Speaker 2: I've seen people wear a mask of like different past presidents. I've seen, yes, random on like a Tuesday afternoon.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why are we not? Why where are we going?
Speaker 2: So that's definitely some of the weirdest things I've seen on the subway Tuesday after Yeah, like what's happening? Yeah, I'd be really curious to know where they were wearing that too, But okay, right, mind you it's like March, like, what's happening? Okay, who was someone you hated playing against when you are.
Speaker 3: At A and them? A great question?
Speaker 2: So it wasn't any specific person that I hated playing against, but like we had in conference rivals and stuff like that. The team that joined our conference was like U t RGV towards like the end of my college career, and when they joined it was like a Texas rival. So that was probably who I just liked playing the most. Did you guys win when oh absolutely we are undefeated against them, just to be clear. So it wasn't like you guys, But it's like the lead up to it is what made it so heated. Like you know, they would be talking smack on socials. We would be talking smack and it's like, oh, I'll see you and it's just like you know, then you get there and you cook them and it's like, yeah, watch.
Speaker 3: Watch your mouth. Next.
Speaker 2: Where would you live if you didn't live in New York City? I would live in Australia. I got to play basketball basketballs. I used to got to play basketballs over there. I had to play professionally over there, and it was amazing. It's a good mixture of the city and still like a little suburb vibe. I really enjoyed it. So definitely Australia, Okay, I support that. I could definitely come visit. Yes, girl, come on, Brisbane is where I'd live, So come visit me.
Speaker 3: I'm there. Next.
Speaker 1: Is it true that you went to Hebrew School?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: And what's the story there? Oh my goodness, I think.
Speaker 2: I don't know if my mom I was really little and I don't know if my mom was like volunteering or I don't remember the full story. I'll get back to you guys on that. But yes, I did go to Hebrew school. I used to be able to say the prayers and everything. But that was a long time ago. It's like my fun facts. It's like go to fun fact.
Speaker 1: That is pretty cool. That's a cool experience to have to learn that growing up. If you could design a signature shoe, what would it look like?
Speaker 2: Definitely something pink, I remember, I'd buy it PERI gery would it have to I would give you colorways and all the good things. But I remember when I saw Asia Wilson's shoe drop, I was like, this is exactly what I would want my shoes to look.
Speaker 3: It's like slick, it was pink, it was bright. I love that.
Speaker 2: So I would definitely want to do a signature shoe that would be similar, but my own touch on it.
Speaker 3: I love it already. Okay, are you ready for this one? Yes? I'm ready.
Speaker 1: F Mary Kill, Harlem soul Food, Brooklyn pizza or Bagels from Queens. Oh gosh, this is hard. Yeah, can you grow first? What would you?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: I just want to say, they're all really good, Like I enjoy all of these foods. Unfortunately, I would have to kill bagels from Queens. I would marry Harlem Soulfu and I'm a f with Brooklyn Pizza.
Speaker 1: Hey, okay, I support that again. Like you said, there's really no bad answer here.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we marry them all? That's really good question. I feel like you should be allowed to know. Okay, guys, that's enough questions about me. But thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back for something fun.
Speaker 1: Welcome back in the break. We now have some fun and games. So the first game that we're going to play is a quick game. Would you rather Sean?
Speaker 3: Are you ready? I'm ready? Okay? First up? Would you'd rather give up pizza or ice cream? Forever?
Speaker 1: Oh? My gosh, is dying an option? What I might have to go with pizza? Giving up pizza? What I'm giving up ice I love If I had New York pizza every single day, like the access that you have, I might give up ice cream, but I don't so I'm giving up pizza points are being made, Okay, okay. Would you'd rather have Wi Fi but no snacks or snacks? But no Wi Fi?
Speaker 3: I mean Wi Fi? Do I have unlimited data? I mean Wi Fi? So I guess no snacks? We eating meals?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair. No, I'm going no Wi Fi. Okay, I'd rather not have a phone anyways. I honestly knew that was gonna be your answer.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Would you rather be late to practice every day or wear mismatch shoes forever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how you get cooked. Mismatch shoes forever is what I'm going with.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, Like, what kind of question is this?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna have to do with mismatch shoes, but like that's bad drip.
Speaker 3: It depends, all right. You can get real stylish with it. I mean I guess you could. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I feel like that might look better on you, though, I don't know if I could rock it like you, girl, Yes, you could. Would you rather hoop with oven mits or play in ski boots oven mits?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Like, how am I gonna shoot with oven mits? Because mits are the ones with no fingers? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yep, I feel like you would figure it out ski boot Well, actually maybe for you skateboards would be better because I.
Speaker 3: Mean, like, how much to get open if I'm in skood? Another one.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go with other myths. Yeah, I think I could figure it out all right. Would you rather be stuck in the gym with no basketball or stuck in class with no phone? Stuck in class with.
Speaker 2: No phone, yeah that's no burner, yeah, stuck in class lock.
Speaker 3: In Yeah, no distractions.
Speaker 1: Would you rather only communicate with memes or only communicate with emojis?
Speaker 3: Memes? James, I love sending. Do you say gifts are jiffs? Jiffs? Jiffs? I love sending jiffs?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hilarious. I love so definitely those. Okay.
Speaker 1: The last one is would you rather have your teammates control your TikTok for a week or your fans?
Speaker 3: That's you girl. I'm going with.
Speaker 1: My teammates because the fans, I don't know what they would do on their Some of them are a little crazy.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: I've experienced your fans, and I love them, but they love you so much your TikTok would be insane.
Speaker 1: I think for like two days it could be interesting to see what they would do with it.
Speaker 2: But you mean for two days, you mean two minutes, in two minutes, in two minutes, the takeover would be crazy. Okay, I got some rapid fire questions?
Speaker 3: You ready? Okay, I'm ready? Morning or night?
Speaker 1: So hard to do rapid fire with an inside of person. Gosh, I'm like a night owl, but an aspiring morning bird or.
Speaker 3: Early bird or harve. You say that's sobody go mornings? Yeah, I'm night. Coffee or tea right now? Tea? Yep?
Speaker 2: Dogs or cats? Dogs of course? Summer or winter?
Speaker 3: Hey, you have to answer these two.
Speaker 2: I'm agreeing. I'm in agrees. If it's different, i'll say something, I'll say the other one. Okay, Summer or winter?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, questions.
Speaker 3: Right now winter?
Speaker 2: I'm a summer girly sweet or salty? Mm hmm, right now salty sweet? Beach or mountains? I guess beach had not really been in the mountains before. Same, I'm muscle scared, like I can't imagine climbing to those heights.
Speaker 3: Maybe if I beach or lake, oh, lake, lake for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, girl, I know you'd be a I don't know what it's called wakeboarding wakesurfing.
Speaker 3: Wake surfing, Yes, all the time. I want to try that one day. I want to be with you.
Speaker 2: Oh you're gonna have to teach me. Okay, Texting or calling? I know your answer.
Speaker 3: I can do both. It depends who you are.
Speaker 2: I like to be calling my friends, but co workers and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: More like a texter.
Speaker 1: If there was a texting or no like communication at all, I'd probably choose no.
Speaker 2: Noted noted pizza or tacos oo.
Speaker 3: I like like breakfast tacos, so I like the brito vibe. Yeah. Books or movies, Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay during the school year, movies in the summer.
Speaker 2: Books, Okay, I'm movies straight up city or countryside city, country, We're just gonna go city. We're gonna go with that city. Yeah, city too, A big city girl. Sunrise or sunset sunrise. I love a sunset at night just watching the beautiful colors. Sunrise is nice too, but who I don't want to get up that early to see it. Yeah, comedy or drama comedy. Same chocolate or vanilla.
Speaker 1: I used to be chocolate, but I've been really loving like a good like what's it like Madagascar or what it's like a like a real vanilla bean or like a real vanilla. Yeah, I feel like that's my taste buds maturing. So I'm going with vanilla.
Speaker 2: Oh vanilla, So I guess we got muchure taste buds. Netflix or YouTube Netflix, same sneakers or sandals, sneakers, sneakers, rainy day or.
Speaker 3: Sunny day, Sunny day? Same cook or order in? I mean.
Speaker 1: Right now, cook, but like, I'm very self aware of what I can and cannot cook because I want a real and good meal.
Speaker 3: I'm ordering in. I'm ordering unless someone's cooking for me. Not love you. She catches so many strays today, she knows what I have. She does.
Speaker 2: Road trip or flying, I can answer it this fly me out baby, first class preferably, Like are we road tripping with people?
Speaker 1: Because I used to do so many road trips with my family and I would definitely go back and do a road trip with them again, that's a fair question.
Speaker 2: Road trip with the right people, but we could also hang in first class.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going road trip with the right people.
Speaker 2: Okay, Music or podcasts, I have an answer music music unless it's our podcast. Music, unless it's put around and find out, Yes, last one crocs or slides. I used to love a good CROC, but I think now more slides. I want to own more crocs, but I only have mostly slides, so definitely that all right.
Speaker 3: That's the end of our rapid fire questions.
Speaker 1: Thanks for some good ones. That is all for today. Thank you guys so much for listening to fut Around and find Out. Don't forget to rate, review and subscribe to futt Around and find Out wherever you get your podcasts, and we will see you guys next week. Futt Around and find Out is a production of iHeart Women's Sports and Unanimous Media. Executive producers are Jesse Katz, Eric Payton, Charla Sumter Brugette, and Stephan Curry. Co executive producer is Kleana Maria Cutney. Producers are Mike Costcarelli and co producers are Kurt Redmond, Maya Howard, and Jackson Schenninger. This podcast is edited by Mike Costcarelli and hosted by me Azy Fudd and Ashaky Plummer.