Speaker 1: The NBA is finally back. Here's a way to get even more into the action following your favorite players. Pick six from DraftKings, an official partner of the NBA. It's super simple to get started. First, download the Draft Kings Pick six app. Then select two or more players and choose if they'll have more or less of a stat like point three pounds, three pointers and more. And for all first time Pick six players check this out. New customers play five dollars and get fifty dollars and Pick six credits. Download the DraftKings Pick six app now use the code Bobby Sports. That's the code Bobby Sports for new customers to play five dollars and get fifty dollars and Pick six credits. Only on Draft Kings Pick six. The Crown is Yours. Gambling Problem Call one eight hundred. Gambler help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot orgon Connecticut. Must be eighteen plus. Age and eligibility restrictions vary by jurisdiction. Pick six not available everywhere, including New York and Ontario.
Speaker 2: Void.
Speaker 1: We are prohibited one per new customer bonus awarded as none with drawa will pick six credits that expire in thirty days limited time offer. See terms at pick six dot DraftKings dot com, slash promos A podcast call twenty five whist stocking Fun follow and they were a whistle Yeah it's too bad fun.
Speaker 2: What did you expect?
Speaker 1: It's a podcast call twenty five whistles twenty wine wheel, Hello, blow the whistle? Have five things five? I have a list of five things that my most five thought about things that I made notes of, five notes I made from the weekend that have the number five. Yeah, I turn your microphone on.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: There we go, I'm here, get me started. We still have no air conditioner. These are five, So I'm getting pissy to turn your microphone on. It wasn't your fault. I didn't do anything. So there are five things that you wrote notes about?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I called this the top five things I wrote notes about in my phone, and there's five of them, so I'm gonna do all five perfect. It's a really weird name. I came up with number one in no order. Dallas sucks and the Jets suck. Yeah, but Dallas sucks. Dang Jets suck. Haha, sorry case, you don't expect Dallas to suck like this, and they no. I bet fifteen hundred dollars or whatever for them to win the Super Bowl. So I win twenty four thousand dollars because Eddie told me to.
Speaker 2: This will be I'm.
Speaker 1: Irritable because the heat it's gonna be two years in a row. That Eddie's cost me one thousand dollars last year and fourteen hundred dollars this year, so we're at twenty four hundred dollars because he's like, come on, man, do the cowboys. Come on, man, do the cowboys. That's easy money. It's usually easy money. That's two years in a row. And ain't man so easy? So let me talk about point number one, which, by the way, the Cowboys were up. I was watching they were rough when oh at the very beginning, no, I think it was like ten seven.
Speaker 4: They were down three zero. Then they scored. Then they kick a field goal I.
Speaker 1: Think the ten six and seven ten six, yeah, and I was like, let's go because I bet him plus five. I bet a little five hundred bucks on plus five. Well that was enough the five hundred, No, it's plenty No five hundred was plenty. So number one Dallas still sucks. Let's go Dallas Cowboys. With three and four in the season, I've lost two in a row. Dak has ten touchdowns eight interceptions on the season.
Speaker 4: Eight interceptions. Good number. Eight interceptions. It's ridiculous. I mean, what's the good number. I don't know what you're saying. I'm being ridiculous to honestly, I'm seeing red right now. It's it's so frustrating.
Speaker 1: No, that's because your eyes are hot, dude, and it's hot in here.
Speaker 4: It's just so frustrating to see him. There was a time where he would throw the ball down the field, and you know, when you watch football on TV, you can't see the receivers down the field, so you're assuming, oh, this is a good look. There's probably a receiver wide open, and when the camera pans over, it's not. It's some guy and it's a receiver in double coverage, and and the ball gets picked every single time.
Speaker 1: Can a counter And I don't like the counter, but you're countering just a counter. I know, I know it's true, but I am calendaring because I don't think he has anybody to throw to other in CD lambit and then don't throw the ball if they bracket. I mean, you can't just run the whole time.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: I mean it sucks. And I'm not putting the Dallas sucking still on Dak because Dak can win games. We've seen it. It's not a Dak thing. It is a they do not have the weapons. They just don't have them. It is a organizational thing. I hate to say, it's a Jerry Jones thing. I think you're right. I love Jerry Jones. I think you're right.
Speaker 4: My brother in law has told me for years, every single time I go down Texas for Christmas, He's like, dude, you know me, I love the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love the Cowboys. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: If they don't ever get rid of Jerry Jones, we're never going to win.
Speaker 1: A super Bowl.
Speaker 4: He's always said that, I said, and he makes me mad. We fight, We argue over Christmas. It ruins the holidays. But yes, she's probably right, But.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's been right all the time. I think he's put them in positions to actually win playoffs, playoff games and possibly get to the Super Bowl. So I would argue because I love to argue with your uncle, cousin or whatever it is, doesn't Jeff, Yeah, I would argue that. I don't think that's been accurate every year over the last ten years. I think this year they're just in a bad spot. They've had the tools and the talent in the past, they just have not been able to get over the hump. I don't think Jerry Jones has been the issue until or the main issue until recently. They just have They don't have a number two receiver. Their offensive line is they have two rookies, and I will say our boy plays pretty good at center. Well, he plays pretty good at center. We got a little tackle issue occasionally over there. But the Cowboys are not good and that sucks and I'm gonna lose all my money and I hate that we may we may not even go to the playoffs, which is crazy. I know we always go to the playoffs. Yeah, I know. I think if you can go nine and eight, you got a shot. That's a stretch. Then you gotta one more games. Uh. My other part here on number one is the Jets suck haha, not Casey. I feel bad for you.
Speaker 2: Jet's Jets.
Speaker 1: I do feel sorry for you because I know what it's like, Like I I empathize. The Jets are now two and six on the sea and they've lost five in a row. There's nobody else for Aaron Rodgers to blame. He has gone thirty games without a three hundred yard passing game. Can you believe that? I mean, the Packers are better that he's gone now. Yeah. I used to just think maybe Jordan La Nope, I rooted for Aaron Rodgers. He's turned into douchebag number one. Yeah. You know how the FBI or CIA whatever has like their top ten most one, yes, and like wanted number one. It's always somebody real bad one and you're like one at number six and you're still bad, but they're just looking for you. Aaron Rodgers is douchebag number one in the NFL. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did you know that they called all three of their timeouts in the first quarter the games?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if that's like I wonder when that's like the last time that's happened.
Speaker 1: I didn't even watch part of it because I thought the game was just going to be over. Yeah, I thought I didn't think much of it. I saw I wasn't gonna spend because I think there were eight games in Round one or something in the one o'clock blocker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, because every team played.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, no buys. Yeah. First of all, I love when there are no boys, except I don't anymore. It's too much, too much, a lot. I got drag Kings going, I got Fantasy going.
Speaker 3: I got it right.
Speaker 1: It's too much. There's a lot so and I can't keep up with it. So I didn't turn it on. I was watching it because I had the Jets in a parlay and I didn't turn it on until like mid fourth red zone would come on. But I didn't turn it on that game, and then I just got happier and happier, even though I had them winning in the parlay. I just got happier and happier. Because douchebag number one is Aaron Rodgers. And I say that as somebody who used to really root for him.
Speaker 2: Three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I really rooted for him. Yeah, I have aired forgive me, Oh football Gods, I have done you wrong.
Speaker 2: He's awful.
Speaker 1: I hate him.
Speaker 4: Also, what's up with Greg Zerline still being on the team. Do you think he's got like some picks.
Speaker 1: Something like that. I mean it's like three games.
Speaker 2: That's three games and pretty much lost, right, I mean right, you know you could say.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers is what made him lose? And Rogers I went up to them and said, A mean stuff probably had some conspiracy stuff in his ears up. Yeah, I will say this. I was watching Devanta Adams talking the poster in the post Gamers and he was like, uh, Brits Hall had like sixty yard run and Sideline didn't react. He's like, what are we even doing here?
Speaker 2: You see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I mean it's the Jets. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean it's the same thing. I think we have the same problem that Woody Johnson has to go because, I mean, I don't know, it's been my whole adult life. This team has found ways to lose games.
Speaker 2: It's bizarre.
Speaker 1: Let's separate ourselves from how bad the Jets and the Giants are. It's bizarre that the two New York teams are bad. Whenever they are both market one, they should be the teams that are spending the money, making the smart decisions. Players want to go there and free agency because of the day. It's bizarre that both New York teams are so bad. It's the same bizarreness how the Knicks were so bad for so long and when they finally got good, everybody's like, oh my god, this is crazy. It is why old It's New York should not have consistently bad teams. Now everybody has little pockets of rebuilding. But New York should not have consistently bad teams, just like Los Angeles should. People should people want to people should want to go there.
Speaker 2: It's wild. It's stupid.
Speaker 1: Uh, Cowboys suck. That sucks, Jets suck. Haha, No offense because I was rooting for them. Now it's over Rogers and the poster. He was like, uh, you know, I've been in dark before. Yeah, exactly, we all know. We all know the room he was in, the biggest loser ever. Seriously, no, no, not even messing with this. Is he the most unlikable person in the history of the NFL that didn't commit a crime? Yes, that's way, Yeah, that didn't commit a crime. I cant.
Speaker 2: And I liked them.
Speaker 1: Moving on number two. As much as I don't like Aaron Rodgers, I want to give a Valentine to James. He's awesome. He's the man, he's awesome. I mean I forgot he won the Heisman. Yeah wow, Yeah, Larida State literally forgot he won the Heisman. I don't think of him as a Heisman winner.
Speaker 2: What do you think of at Florida State. What's the first thing that pops.
Speaker 1: In crableg ye.
Speaker 2: That overtakes the Heisman? Just making sure we're on the same page.
Speaker 1: What steal crabs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, credillacs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jamis saves the day versus the Ravens. And when it's twenty nine to twenty four and I'm telling you, I have so many clips that I had pulled, I'm gonna play this one first. This is him giving another one of his memorable pregame speeches.
Speaker 3: Give it to me, Hoppatunity is what's in a lifetime, and with those opportunities, we have to make the most of it. Every one of us have an individual responsibility to go out there and fight for each other.
Speaker 1: Represent the names on your bank, represents the names that's on your hill. Well we don't got no pig Outcha's a represent them one play at a time, right together?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go. So they go and they play, and they play. The Ravens probably the best team in football, although the Chiefs keep winning, which is hilarious. Think let's go, let's run it. But the Ravens were probably playing the best football in the NFL. And so this happens at the beginning his press conference after when he's in a suit. No, his postgame talk when he's doing eminem hilarious and if Cliffs didn't transfer over, so we get it up on him. Yeah, hilarious. He was twenty seven for forty one, three hundred and thirty yards, three touchdowns. I'm so happy for Browns fans because one, I'm sorry you're a Browns fan. Take it from an Arkansas fan, take it from a Cubs fan. It sucks to have a team one that ran away and left you. And then two, they just haven't been good. They just generally aren't good. And the one quarterback they won a playoff game. Now you're watching him in Tampa actually win games, right. That sucks for Browns fans. I hate that for you. I like this for you that you're able to win this and Jamis is awesome. Jamis doing a selfie video leaving the stadium after the win, also hilarious. He's the most likable guy he is the antithesis of Aaron Rodgers. So I am pro jamis. That's my number two five stories from the weekend. Number three, this could have been number one. I'm not doing him in the order, but oh my god, that hell Mary amazing, and it's amazing on two fronts. We rarely the hail Mary and the on side kick. We never get to see him, and then when they do happen, we're like, oh my god, make that makes the news if it's so. First of all, Jane Daniels okay Boom goes right, turns, goes left, turns. The Bears decided, I guess to rush No. One. They had like three guys, but they got tired. Now, they got tired, those three guys, and they got tired after a while. He was Dane Devil's all over the place. So he's running, He's running, freaking fires it. Now. What I did not see the first ten minutes from when the play happened to the tip and uh Noah Brown catching it that I saw a hundred times afterward was Tyreek Stevens and mocking the Commanders fans as the play so they're like hut and Jane Daniels is dropping back and he's like mocking the fans like it's over. It's over, runs back over to his spot, tips up, and then Noel bron catches it behind him, so talking all that spit and that's what happens, not usually because usually it's just not down right. But it's just hilarious that it was him who was doing it and him who screwed it up, because everybody knows on a hill Mary, never tip, never knock up. The only thing you're trying to do is knock it ford down, down and forward, forward and down. And I know it was up high, but I'll also say, Noah Brown, I was watching him. This was not because the hail Mary was probably what three yards short guys which say thirty five yeards, Yeah, I mean he chunked at sixty seven yards. I'm not sure what the distance was. And a lot of hill Mary's they will have guys get down to the end. You have a few of you guys going up, want to use in the back ones on the side. This was not a Noah Brown getting the back play. Oh it wasn't. No, this was a it's tipped and Noah Brown was at the back of it. It just kind of took a step back and just fell on his hands. His hands. It was I did not see it live. I was beautiful. I did not see it live.
Speaker 3: I was I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was watching. I'd watch football for two days and I had to give my wife something. Yeah.
Speaker 4: For me, it was one of those where I watched it live and everyone just wasn't in the room, like kids went to their room. Wife was in the other room, and so I just rewound it, knowing what happened, rewound and said, hey, guys, this is this game's like down to the last minute. Play Yeah, okay, let's see it's the Commanders whatever. And they just watched and watched, and when it happened, they were like what Dad, this is crazy. And I was like, I know it happened like five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: I turned it off because I was watching Red Zone and they were like, oh, when it's the last game, like you got to go to your local provider, blah blah blah, noah, this game is over. Where I'm done. And then I go to watch a Sunday night game and they're like check this out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what I saw it on Instagram. I watched the beginning of it. Well, I watched the beginning of it because I did not know if Jaye Daniels was gonna play, because I missed whatever he's gonna play Ribs and his sid was gonna play, and ianted to see him A. Klabiams play. But then I flipped it off because my wife wanted to watch something and I owe it to her, and she didn't force me, but she gave me all Saturday to watch every game I wanted to watch and she didn't bother me at all during the eleven o'clock slate or noon East Coast time, and this was a the three o'clock game, right, yeah, And so I watched a little bit of the other games at three o'clock and I flipped it off, charged with three, I'll watch some of that game. Then I didn't. I didn't, and then I saw it on Instagram and I was like, oh my god, that's the greatest thing I've ever seen itmore so, that was good. That's number three, my number three story, but number four, it's Texas good. The answer is kind of. So they played Georgia and they were exposed. They really hadn't played anybody leading up to that I don't think Vanderbilt's bad, but if you were just to look at athlete vi athlete on those two teams, it's not the same in any way. Vanderbilt is playing way above their head. That's awesome. Like coach Lee has them playing their freaking guts out as a team.
Speaker 2: That diego.
Speaker 1: That dude, sign me up. I don't even know what for I'm signing. I'm signing one of those lists when I'm walking by it and they're like, will you sign this on the side of the corner, and it's like this is and I'm like, sure, whatever, what's it for? Diego pet what to do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, I'm signing it.
Speaker 2: Like he's a baller's yeah, he's who you want to play for.
Speaker 1: He like he gets hit so hard. He's made even his plays, Like there was a play it was like fourth down he had to just make a throw to because it was done. They say he just chunks it up in the air. They didn't catch it, but like he's even thinking, Okay, the best thing I could do is throw ball up in the air and hope that there And it didn't. It was not good. Texas intercepted it. But like he's doing stuff. He's doing every little thing right, and he's also like sacrificing all of himself in order to make it happen. He's a ball of and I gotta think Coach Lee was not. I think he may have been a bit disappointed because they didn't win that game. But I think you go into that locker room like, guys, f yeah, like you gave them. You gave the freaking Texas Longhorns. Every player was recruited higher than you every play. How many stars you got? Let's add up all the stars. They're three times as many stars, like literal recruiting stars. Yeah, like, and this is what you did. They're backups like, yeah, like, this is what you did. Did we get lucky versus Bama? People said we did? Did we get lucky versus Kentucky? People said? Maybe? Do we get They don't say that anymore. This was awesome. If I were Texas, if I were a text fan, I'd be a little bit embarrassed. You happy for a win, never apologize for a win, and that embarrassment goes away. After two weeks, Arkansas won some games that I'm like, oh god, I'm kind of embarrassed.
Speaker 2: By that two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: It's just a w. Who cares? But I think if I'm leaving that place, I'm like, I'm Texas, I'm like, oh my god, we might not be as good as we thought we were.
Speaker 2: And QUINNI, you were started great? Yeah, it through too. Was he ten for ten to start or something like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think there's a question anymore about who their quarterback is, by the way I think it was shown. Mike you, Oh, I should ask you. You were at the game, you're a Texas fan, your thoughts.
Speaker 5: I felt sick to my stomach the entire time. I started getting visions of losing that game and having to leave that place. I was gonna feel so embarrassed. It should not have been that close.
Speaker 1: How did you feel you won? How did you feel?
Speaker 2: I don't feel like we won. I feel like we just survived Vanderbilt, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well surviving in two weeks surviving still a W on the schedule doesn't matter anymore. I get it because I feel that way all the freaking time too. But you'll be you won, like.
Speaker 5: It's still a win, but like it didn't feel like a win because they were like honest and they were gonna crush us.
Speaker 1: Man, they have, they do so much. Because when people are like eye control, I'm like, I don't even know about the heck's eye control. My one of min doesn't even work eye control. But with Vandy, you kind of see what they're talking about because they run so much. Uh what's the word, Well, sure like run past auction, but I'm talking about like read give me another word, read option, No, give me another word, like it's not it's not tricks that trick. It's like, I'll come back to that word. But at the rates.
Speaker 2: Audible misdirection, thank you, thank you to nobody next one to help me.
Speaker 1: Misdirection, But misdirection is not a trick, play like consistent misdirection. Uh, let's go. Would you mind looking at Bandy's remaining schedule?
Speaker 2: Did you see Diego Pavia's family in the crowd. Hilarious?
Speaker 1: I don't think I did.
Speaker 2: One of them. I guess you got a brother. It's a firefighter brother, also lives in New Mexico. The shirt off cowboy hat on.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was that was Eddie's family. Hey, speaking of which is he a senior because that kind of suck if he was I know because Vandy kind of struck the old gold there by getting a guy. If it's a dog, then nobody wanted. It's hard to do that two and three times in a row. Yeah, but if you'll give me the schedule and I'll come back to the brand of.
Speaker 2: This, and if he's a senior, they play at Auburn.
Speaker 1: He's coming now. Okay, Auburn did be Kentucky. Auburn is getting better. He freezes a garbage can, just in general, nobody wants to be that. He freezes a garbage can. A garbage can that even if there wasn't a bag in it, I'd take a dump in it. Oh, that's not even a garbage can with a bag in it, because I would at least respect the bag because you could pull the bag out and throw it away. I'd take a dump in the garbage in the can. Yeah, yeah, he's garbage.
Speaker 2: Are you so mad at what he said? If you excuse it's the stupid thing, Okay, just making sure, like anything else happen, a loser thing.
Speaker 1: It's a loser thing to say, well, none more times than not, even if you believe that, and maybe it's true, it's not, but maybe it's true. You don't say that. Yeah, I'd pick a dump right in there with no bag and make them wash it out with a water hose. What is it?
Speaker 2: He's a fifth year senior. That sucks. No COVID year probably already used it as a fifth year if he had a red.
Speaker 1: Shirt, because usually that's a six year, right.
Speaker 2: Because it's possible. How long goes COVID four years ago? Possible? And then they play at home against South Carolina? Okay, well do I get Auburn?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just anything close. We're gonna say win, even though we don't really believe it's win to be close.
Speaker 2: Where do they go to Auburn?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't hope they take a dump in his trash can number one? What's a Winkay?
Speaker 2: South Carolina at home?
Speaker 1: That's close. South Carolina ends up being like they're fighters.
Speaker 2: And then play at LSU.
Speaker 1: That's a tough baton roode. That's tough.
Speaker 2: And then they play the Vauls home.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that's fine. You know what though, that's like a rivalry game for a team that might have a little rivalry in them. Yeah, so I think they'll probably go one and through. But I there's an outside shot they can win one or two.
Speaker 2: What's the record right now?
Speaker 1: All five and three? Four? Ah, I'm because I'm I'm total bandy. I'm anchor up, anchored down an down, I'm both, dude. So I'm telling you I go up and down. I pulled the anchor up and go on a freaking boat ride. Then I put it down.
Speaker 2: Five and three awesome?
Speaker 1: What are the conference too?
Speaker 2: And two?
Speaker 1: That's awesome even though they don't win another game.
Speaker 2: I mean they're a head of Florida, South Carolina, Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: They're building. So it's Texas good. Uh okay, I may rephrase it, it's Texas good. Yeah, it's Texas great. I don't think so Texas remaining schedule Florida, that's a win. Arkansas. I'm going to tell you I'm not preaking in Arkansas win because you know me, I'm not gonna do I don't just pick teams. But I'm going to tell you that game is good if if we're able to beat Ole miss batting down the hatches, because we will play harder for that game than any game in the history of our games. Texas, that's a big brother, dude. We hate them you guys are good. The other day they're richerd than us, They're bigger than us, they have more money, and they're at the facilities they I mean, they got it. They don't marry their cousins.
Speaker 2: They do it all.
Speaker 1: But we we will show up for that. If we lose bad to old mess, we may not. Oh, you have a Missippi state, Missippi State with US five to be Missippi State. They did play decently against Georgia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and at least it wasn't close. So you guys killed. We ran MISSIPI and your quarterback what six touchdowns or something?
Speaker 1: I think you threw five and ran for one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, pretty good.
Speaker 1: But they suck. But I think they are going to be a little better next week, next year, excuse me. Then they play Kentucky, they'll win that. And it's Texas A and M. I think they'll win that too, if I'm being honest, although it is in Kyle Field. We'll talk to Brandon Marcelo about that. But I do feel like Arkansas is a toss up. Texas A and M is a toss up. I think Texas has a forty percent chance to lose another game. I think they're favorite to win all four of them, forty percent chance to lose another game, fifteen percent chance to lose two more. That's the math meaning I'm doing like it's like the ESPN thing that gives you the percentages that means nothing stats. Yeah, That's what I'm giving you right now. Yeah, So there he goes Texas good? Yes? Is Texas great? I don't think so. Number five. I thought I would like saying this more than I do, but I don't. I thought I would love to make this point just because of what I've been put through over the past few years. Oh, you is not good. They're so not good that it makes me sad, because not for my wife, because she she has often compared to our coaching staff to two kids and a trench coat. Oh you know how you have two kids in on their shoulders and a trench coat. Yeah yeah, she's like, you have two kids. I gotta see. That's funny.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: My wife's way funnier than I am. So I don't really care. And the kids are calling the play, hey, oh yeah, she's like, you just put a little hat on them. It's two kids in a trench coach is calling whatever play they like. So I don't mind mind it that they're not good for her, but like, I love my father in law, and I hate that it makes him sad because I know how it makes me sad when Arkansas sucks. And I'm glad they did not come into the SEC and just wreck shop, which is one I'm hopeing Texas doesn't quite do. But they're four and four on the season, which is okay, you're like four and four, it's fine, But SEC play not good. They've lost four out of the last five games, the ranked thirteenth in the SEC. They have no offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bad. They put all their eggs.
Speaker 1: In the Jackson Arnold basket and then they benched him. Then he says nicely to the staff, Hey, I'm here for you, but you've benched me. If I play over three to three or four games, I lose my red shirt and I would like to not use my red shirt. And so they that are the pressure quarterbacks playing and he sucks. So they took JACKSONNTA put him back in and lost his red shirt and he doesn't have one at all because he played last year a little bit. So I don't like that for him. They're not good. Venables got an extension last year, and I was here, going, why he hasn't done anything. He can play one more year and give him an extension. I don't like that they're so I can't believe I'm saying this because I really thought i'd want him to lose every game. I root for them, and it makes me sad because I care about my father in law and I hate that he's sad about it. And I was texting him. I was like what, and he was, oh, I got to me to tell you the bear story? The bear? Yeah, I like it. Two in a second. The remaining schedule Maine, they should have win that Missouri toss up. Missouri kind of sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially if cooks out for a while.
Speaker 1: Even if cooks in. They Medium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were very good.
Speaker 1: Alabama they'll lose. LSU, they'll lose. So they're looking at two.
Speaker 2: You think you would enjoy it more if they were at least competitive.
Speaker 1: I'm just glad. Okay, I know what it is. They're not better than Arkansas. Oh that's all I need them to be. I wanted to win games. I just don't want to be better than Arkansas. That Oklahoma State game we lost, guys, kisses me off. Yeah, that's a while back. Man, dude, it's you're still mad on fire? Could it be the heat in the room or just fire ball. It's so stupid we lost that game. Our season would be so different if we had it. That's not just a game you lost, It's a game we gave away. We said, who wants a ticket? Who wants the ticket to embarrass us? Oh, Oklahoma State does how this free ticket is awful?
Speaker 2: And all of a sudden they're not very good at all.
Speaker 1: They were never good.
Speaker 2: That's what's so mad about it. They suck.
Speaker 1: The Texas A and M game bothered me a bit because we gave that game up in the second half. Now it's not wasn't even they came and just played amazing. We committed. It doesn't matter. But at least Texas A and M's good. Oklahoma State sucks. And I like Oklahoma State and I like their fans. Heck, I like them better than Oklahoma until I got some fallen.
Speaker 2: All sad.
Speaker 1: Right, So those are my five things over the over the weekend, Arkansas one those that was gonna happen. All right, let's do this mar Parlay who lost. That was probably me.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: So let me see I have the I had Illinois plus twenty two.
Speaker 2: One and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what was what Kevin? You hit Notre Dame minus thirteen. That was the easy one. That was over from the beginning. I knew Alabama was just gonna crush Missouri, no doubt, y Aboudie and then Eddie. I thought that ILLINOI would cover that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought they would too.
Speaker 1: I didn't, but I didn't think it's as bad as it was. And you can go back and hear me say, I think they're gonna get run. There's a lot of points. But the Illinois scored three nine nine.
Speaker 2: It was ugly and like Oregon went up and then Illinois scored and I was like, okay, at least maybe they can cover, right, that's all we need. And it was a kind of close. It was ugly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so hey, that was on me and my bad. That was on me. Guys, So good, that's all right. Let's do Draft Kings pick six. We like to pick these. Uh download the new Draft Kings Pick six app. He used to go to Bobby Sports. So this is all about selecting a player and see if you have more or less of stats. You guys ready, yep, Russell Wilson more or less than two hundred passing yards less less. Oh, I'm gonna go more. I think they're playing the Giants, and I think Russell Wilson is not justin fields, and I think he he actually looked I'm gonna say it. I'm gonna say it, Okay, last week. I think it gives that offense the ability to have a dimension it did not have under justin fields. It takes one away too, where fields would just run. But I think Russell Wilson, listen, I'm not acting like he's gonna win the Heisman, because you can't. In the NFL, you can you cannot do it. But George Pickens too, like catches anything up a beautiful floater. That's the thing he's thinking about Pickens, and I like picking Pickings is awesome. He holds that ball to like a loaf of bread and like he flips the ball. Yeah, like it always looks awesome. But the one time I think it was fumbling like crazy. Okay, So Russell Wilson, I'll go more than two hundred. Daniel Jones more or less than nine passing. I'm just kidding. Daniel Jones more or less than one hundred and eighty eight passing yards, I'll go over. No, you know what, that.
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh defense is so good.
Speaker 1: They are, but they do have neighbors back lak neighbors more or lessan sixty seven receiving yards. You would think more. But then if Daniel Jones only throws for like fifteen.
Speaker 4: Yards offensive lineman that went down for them, Thomas or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man Watson.
Speaker 1: A lot of pressure. Are you guys going to under on everything? It's gonna be the worst game ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three zero, I'll be watching the World Series.
Speaker 3: Let's go to right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm coming back. I have coming back. I have friends that butt tickets to game five and so now they could do the next three in New York. Yeah. And he's like, please, God, I just went one. Yeah, because I have by tickets. You get your money back. But he's like, but you want to go to the game.
Speaker 2: Of course you have tickets.
Speaker 1: Download the new DraftKings Pick six app used to go Bobby Sports gambling problem called one hundred Gambler helps available for problem gambling called eight at eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or business CCPG dot Oregon, Connecticut must be eighteen plus. Agent Eligibility restrictions vary by jurisdiction. Pick six is not avaiable everywhere, including New York and Ontario. Void or prohibited one per new customer. Bonus awarded is non with drawable. P six credits that expire in thirty days Limited time offers. See terms at Pick six dot DraftKings dot com slash promos. Let's start at Brandon Marcelo. You can follow him, he writes for twenty four seven Sports. He's my favorite. He's awesome at riding and talking, and you're gonna hear from him here and at Brandon Marcelo on his socials. Here he is talk college football. Brandon Marcello, Brandon, Hello, my friend, Howdy Bobby. Hey. I want to start because I watched a lot of football. I wonder how much football you actually watch? Like the real life question, what the heck are your saturdays? Like?
Speaker 3: If I'm not on the road, I'm at home like I was this past week. I watched football from eleven am till one thirty whenever Washington State and San Diego State ended, so I was glued to the TV all day.
Speaker 1: Do you do things though, because I feel like I do it as well. I definitely select the games that I like, and I have YouTube TV and I'm patching things together. But for example, and this is not great, based on how this game ended the LSU Texas A and M game and halftime, I was like, this game's over. I'm gonna go take a break and just kind of get away, because there's no way to do you ever walk away and then come back and be like, oh my god? Or do you just commit?
Speaker 3: I try to commit as much as possible. I try to put on every game that I have available to me, so I have as many as nine games going on at the same time, either through YouTube, multiview or through another account I've got. I've got a large wide screen computer screen, I got a couple of TVs around me. I was flipping back and forth from the main feed between that game and Penn State Wisconsin pretty religiously. But there are some games that I'll put on in the background that I'm not paying a lot of attention to, which immediately this week ended up being SMU Duke, which ended up being an incredible finish just because it was just kind of an ugly game, but I try. You know, people say they watch all these games, they know exactly what's happening in everyone. It's impossible to do so. But I'll tell you what really helps me is Twitter, Like whenever something BIG's happening, usually get an alert from someone like thirty seconds before it's on your TV, so you can flip over and watch the play develop after the fact. So that's kind of great.
Speaker 1: I do want to start with the LSU Texas A and m game, because again, the game seemed over at half and I am a loser, and I jumped out and was like, I'm out. It reminds me of the Alabama Georgia game earlier. I was like, I'm out and then I look and see like, oh my god, the game is flipped. But Texas A and M n's up winning that game, and we've seen their and Elko seems to be genius at quarterbacks because Wegman was benched, Reed comes in and leads the comeback. I don't know who's the quarterback.
Speaker 3: There, Marcel Reid. He should be the quarterback moving forward. In fact, back in Week three when Connor was injured and they went on the road, to Florida and they started Marcel Reid. I thought it was clear then, like this is your quarterback, Marcel Reid. Keep him out there. But when Connor got healthy, they brought him back. After a couple of weeks. The offense kept going and they kept winning, including a big win against Miszoo at home. But you just knew Marcel Reid, because of his duality, added a different kind of spice and flavor to that offense. Coming off the bench against LSU, his first three drives, he rushes for touchdowns, turn that game around entirely. Put a lot of pressure on the other quarterback, Garrett Dunsmyer for LSU, who a lot of people think might be the best quarterback in the country this year, and he suddenly just forgot how to play the position, throwing three interceptions. Look lost out there, look like he was seeing ghosts. At Texas, A and M an incredible game. I mean LSU had won one hundred and four straight games. When leading by ten points at halftime, it ended up losing by twelve in a game that really wasn't even that close. In the second half. A and M just absolutely dominated. A and M has gotta stick with Marcel Reid moving forward, because it makes him so much more dangerous moving forward as a potential SEC champion this year.
Speaker 1: So Oko's press conference after I did watch that, and I'm not sure how much of you caught, but he was like, we're a real program, We're not polled. Who was that shot at.
Speaker 3: Maybe perhaps his predecessor, Jimbo Fisher. I thought that was very interesting, to say the least. Elko's not the type of guy to just absolutely call someone out or even do so underhanded or back end however you want to say it. But that was directed at Jimbo Fisher and way he handled that program in previous years. And he came over and take over that program this fast spring and summer, and it was so all so much drama in the back back in there, and he was like, listen, we're just gonna shut our doors here, We're just gonna go to work. We're not dealing with this stuff and how good we could be or anything like that. Don't go talk to the media. Everything's to be in house here. And sure enough that plan has worked for him. And you know, Mike Elko is a Jimbo guy. He worked for Jimbo there previously as a defensive coordinator, and but I was still surprised that he would go that far and just say that out loud. But that's what happened. Sometimes. That's why this sport's so great, because you're caught up in the moment after a big win like that and you start saying the quiet part out loud.
Speaker 1: I was hoping it was Sark, though, I'll be honest with you, because I was like, surely it's not Jimbo. He worked for Jimbo. I was hoping it was Sark, just getting it ready for that final week. But let's talk about Texas for a second. Yeah, Vanderbilt. You know they they they don't stop. There was a really good game. It was closer than I think Texas wanted or expect it. I'm starting to think Texas is a fraud. Really, I mean it's Vanderbilt.
Speaker 3: I was actually kind of impressed by the way Texas played in that game because Quinn eurostows an interception early for Texas. Vanderbilt goes and scores, and then what does Quinn Ewers do. He almost breaks the school record for consecutive pass completions, then leads them to three straight touchdown drives to take a lead. Of course, Vanderbilt was going to battle back. You knew they were going to, especially in Nashville with Diego Pavia a quarterback. But I actually was very impressed by the way Texas responded after the way that game started. That was my main takeaway from that. Now is Texas a top three or top four team. I'm not so certain about that. That's why I've got them ranked lower than maybe a lot of people. But right now, I mean, coming out of that game, I actually kind of feel a little bit better about Texas.
Speaker 1: Well. I'm coming from an anti bias. I hate freaking Texas, so I think Texas was a fraud all the time every year. And I think, and this is a really just a compliment to Vanderbilt. I think they're playing way above their means. I think that they don't have the horses that Texas has, and I think that offense is also pretty cool because it's all misdirection all the time, but not even quite like Navy misdirection or Vanderbilt is playing as good as they possibly can with what they have. It's exciting to see. But the fact that Texas didn't run them fraud super fraud. I hate Texas, so I'm sticking with super fraud Brandon. So, okay, Texas has nobody else really to play though, I mean, they play Arkansas, they play Texas A and M. But okay, if I'm taking my bias out, they should be Darkansas. Can Texas A and M? Do you think they and the Texas game? Texa A and M can play with Texas?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think so, and that games in College Station. I actually kind of wrestled over the weekend about whether I should put A and M above Texas and my rankings at this point, just because A and M looks so much better consistently weak to week as far as just improvement, and now they've got a difference maker at quarterback and Marcel Reid that I think actually makes them better from what we've seen in previous weeks. And that game being in College Station later this year maybe gives the edge a little bit to the Aggies going forward. You know, A and M. Just again, they've been working quietly in the background, not a lot of hype around them, yet they just keep winning.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a sec Mississippi Ole miss almost lost to Oklahoma as far as first half it's a game. Win in the first half, that's ballgame. It doesn't Oklahoma kind of sucks Ole Miss Like I don't know. I guess I'm not as bullish on Old Miss as I was when the year started, are you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. You know, Offensively, they get just enough done to get things done, but you know, they're not as explosive as they were earlier in the year. Defensively, that's really what's carried them, and that's what carried them in the second half against Ou. They shut them down. They can slow the run, they got one of the top rush defenses in the country, but they kind of freelance a little bit. As one of my buddies, Cole Kublick has put earlier today when he was talking about Ole Misses defensive line, they kind of just don't play assignment football at times, and they're talented enough to slow teams doing that, but at some point it's gonna come up and bite them. It's already been them twice this season. But you can't do that against higher tier opponents, and obviously OU's not one of them, so they were able to escape out there with the win.
Speaker 1: I become biased once I get to know a lot of these coaches. Some I do like, some I don't like. But I like Elko a lot didn't know Elco spent some time talking like I love that dude, So it makes me root for Texas A and M. I also like Drink. However, sometimes he can do things on the field that makes me think he's a big chump. For example, they get run by Alabama. I expected that obviously they didn't have their quarterback, but it was almost Auburn esque earlier this year when he's like, if we play Arkansas nine more times out of nine, we beat all night. At the end of the game, you can see Drink take his head set off and go, look, you, we didn't have our quarterback, And I'm like, do you really need to say like everybody already knows that, do you need to say that on the field? Like, I like Drink, but I did feel that was kind of a chump thing to know your thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, they're gonna get run even with Brady Cook out there. Miszoo's problem hasn't necessarily been a quarterback. With they're dealing with injuries right now, It's just that they at running back they've missed Cody Schrader from last year, who was incredible, kind of came out of nowhere for them. He was a straw that mixed the drink for them, and they're missing that. And it's not just been at Alabama. We saw them already get blown out on the road in their first SEC road game at Texas A and M with Brady Cook out there at quarterback, so they they've they're got more issues there than just a quarterback. They're missing what they did last year at their running back position.
Speaker 1: I think I would yell the same thing that Drink does because I think I would be a chump. I think if that happened to me, I.
Speaker 2: Would be like, oh yeah, you's nothing.
Speaker 1: Which did we go to a quarterback? I just thought that was hilarious. Even when I look back at Drink when he goes on the field with hypol and is like we stand on business.
Speaker 2: It was like that was a weird time to.
Speaker 1: Say that, and it he could beat you up, like right then, That's what it felt like, like he could beat you up if he wanted to right then. And I would Drink as a dude, like I really like, I love it, But sometimes I'm not so proud of what he says in the heat of the moment, much like me when I lose something.
Speaker 2: So Drink, though, did not come up traditionally. Do you think that's why he acts the way he does.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think he's just got to do a better job of picking his spots when to say things like that. But you know, last year, for example, when they went on the incredible run one double digit games, they went to Arkansas Blue Arkansas Out. I went to that game because I had nothing going on that weekend and covered it and I did a story on Drink because he was a high school coach, came through the high school ranks in Arkansas and just ten miles up the road, tried to go for a head coaching gig at Springdale High School and didn't get it. They didn't want to promote him from within, and so he was like, I think I'm just going to quit football and get out of it. Then a couple years later he jumped into college ball thanks to Gus Malson giving him like a GA gig, and here he is now. I think he's just kind of he's built that way. He's built a little bit differently he's been accustomed to people always doubting him and not giving him chances or whatever. So yeah, I like that from him. It's a special actually much more entertaining when you're winning. Yes, I think Eli. We'll see what happens. You know where Eli I think would do very well at not just coaching wise, but also with the public persona he has Florida. Can you imagine him at Florida and talking the way he does. If they're recruiting very well and winning ball games, that could be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I'll say it again, I love him, but he does stuff that I would do, And sometimes I look back at me and I'm like, I wish I would have done that, But like it's just those times when he just yells things that are so unconventional where I'm like, oh man, people are going to get you for that, But I'd have done the same thing. But no, I love drink. And when I say that publicly, all the Arkansas fans like, you're so out. Okay, let's move on to I got a couple more games here that I watch. Because I watched a bunch I thought Nebraska was going to beat Ohio State. They had him. They after getting run by Indiana last week. I was like, this is the greatest Matt Rule bounce back in the history of bounce backs. The last possession they do a pick after Ohio State ran it down. But I mean more than Ohio State winning. What does that say about Nebraska going to Ohio State after getting run by Indiana the week before? They did lose, But I think this is a big step forward in the program. And I hate moral victories, but I liked what I saw with Nebraska your thoughts I did too.
Speaker 3: And I think a lot of people are sick of giving the moral victories to Nebraska because they've lost so many one possession games over the last three to four years, even before Matt Rule was there. But this did seem different, right. They held Ohio State to only sixty four yards rushing, which should be their strength offensively, and Nebraska had two to three opportunities actually win that game. I mean they led in the fourth quarter, they got stood up near to the goal line. This is a game that Nebraska not maybe should have won. They were going to win it. They looked like they were in position to win it, and they just couldn't get over the hump there always seemed to be one inch short in every single tight game. I don't know why, what it is, but this game felt different because they did it on the road and they held the strength of Ohio State in that run game to sixty four yards. I think got something huge for them to build off of going down the stretch.
Speaker 1: When I ask you about one more game, and it's gonna be the Oregon Illinois game, I did not think that it would be the blowout that it is. I thought Oregon would win. Oregon just seems like at that snowball who continues to rolling it bigger and bigger and bigger. I mean they almost lose and again Boise State. At beginning of the year, we probably did not respect how good they actually are, but they had a couple of close games early on. They it was over from the start like they ran Illinois. So what does it say about both programs?
Speaker 3: Well, Oregon they had offensive line issues because of injuries and everything earlier in the year. They finally started figuring that out by week three getting healthy there. And their passing game is so creative and from the standpoint of they're not going to throw a lot of balls deep, but they do a lot of short game stuff. In fact, I think they went into this pass game with the lowest average of passing yards against air, like at six and a half yards. But their receivers are some of the best blockers in the country. They get guys open, they get them some running lanes, and they catch the ball short and they can run up field. Illinois, I don't think has anything to worry about here. They're still very much a top twenty five type team. It's just that they play their type of offense. They try to play keep away for you and then also try to hit stuff up top. I think Illinois kind of got in a shell. They try to play keep away, but they never really went up top as much as they should have in the first half. They finally started doing that in the second half, but the game was already out of hand at that point. I thought Illinois is gonna be able to dictate the tempo a little bit better on the road in this game and make it lower scoring. But when they didn't go up top early and Oregon was able to score on their first couple of drives, they kind of snowball from there. As you put it, Oregon just kind of when they get things going, there's no really no way of stopping them.
Speaker 1: Do you get to watch the NFL on Sunday or is a family Like all right, bro, you're maxed out, you saturdayed up?
Speaker 2: It's with us.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't watch the NFL really at all anymore. I haven't watched the NFL maybe a full game in like six years. Like I know Detroit's good, and that's about it. Like I used to use thel in the Red Zone Network as my background noise on Sundays when I would work, and I'd look up and watch every now and again. But now I don't even have it on at all. I have no idea what's going on in the NFL.
Speaker 1: I'm going to ask you it's a semi personal, professional question, and I know you'll be humble, so I'm going to ask you to limit your humbleness as much as you possibly can. I do think that you are you're by far my favorite collegiate writer. I feel like your career is starting to pop at a level that it hasn't yet.
Speaker 2: Do you feel that right now?
Speaker 1: Are you starting to feel a bit more in demand at what you know and how you express it? And are the interview requests coming in like hot and heavy.
Speaker 3: I will say I'm getting bigger requests. I try to do everything I can possibly. I love what I do. I love talking about what I do. I love writing about everything. I love sharing stories. I love sharing other people's stories, and so I try to do everything. Like if you've got a small podcast, like I've done podcasts with kids teenagers that have maybe I don't know, two three listeners. I don't know, but I'll go sitting down and talk with them for an hour on their podcast. I just love doing I do, and I also know that like for me, I was covering junior high boys and girls basketball fifteen years ago. I just loved doing it. I love seeing kids, whether it's in college or younger, just overcoming a lot of odds and doing things. You know, I've told people like this and speaking engagements. You know. I grew up in the state of Arkansas. I moved here. I wasn't like a football guy, but I moved close to Fayetelle, Arkansas, and my first year paying attention, that was in nineteen ninety eight, and they started winning games and they went eight to oh and they were playing number one Tennessee and I just like gravitated toward it, and like, in a lot of ways, college football raised me in a lot of ways. I didn't have a father in home, and I started paying attention to it, and I started reading the newspaper and following these college kids who weren't much older than me, and how similar some of their backgrounds were to me, and I loved seeing them doing good things and I gravitated that, and it's just been it's this is an absolute pleasure. I'm in love with college football because of what it did for me. And now the platform has provided me now to be able to share their stories and hopefully that that comes through. But I hope, hopefully my passion comes through, Bobby. I hope that hope that's the case.
Speaker 1: The passion is coming through. And it's like I'm watching like a tadpole turn into a little fish and I was turning to a this giant bat and I'm like just so happy for you because like, yeah, you're doing massive hits now, dude, I'm so happy for you. We'll have you on again next week. But really, you can kill it. Are you doing the are you doing the podcast?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You should promote that.
Speaker 2: You should promote to say something about it, but to what we are here for.
Speaker 1: Promote it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Every Monday morning, eight o'clock Central time, it's the Middle Eight review the past week and of course looking forward to the upcoming games. Every Monday morning at eight Central time. You go find on YouTube. Go search for it.
Speaker 1: But it's not just live because I don't want people to watch it live because my show is on, So don't watch it live. But I'm saying they can hear it. It's up right when it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get anywhere you get podcasts to you, you can find it. Just look for Middle eight.
Speaker 1: Middle eight. I'm telling you, he is the best. Brandon Marcelo. Good to talk to you. We'll talk to you again next week. Thank you for your time. And we're not one of those podcasts with two people. We literally have millions. I know you're like, I'm doing them charity, I'm doing what're the kids? To him, that's what he's talking about. We literally have millions of people to listen to this. We're very happy about it. We just don't want you to think we're like seven year old you're donating your time to Brandon.
Speaker 3: Well you're not. You're big time Bobby. Yeah, listen. I am incredibly and uh surprised that I'm able to do stuff with you, Bobby. It's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Man, Brandon, have a great day. I'm sure you have a full day, and we'll talk to you next week. Man, all right, Brandon, Marcelo, everybody. The Dwayne Wade statue is a disaster. It is a disaster. I've not seen as bad because it doesn't look like I'm gonna do a mild flex. I haven't seen it yet. No mild mi mile flex. Look it up quick while there. The mild is the flexes. I've been to Italy a few times.
Speaker 2: I've been to Paris.
Speaker 1: I've seen statue that they made hundreds of thousands of years ago, without the technology they have now to make statues. They are better than what this Dwayne Wade would Really, it doesn't even look It looks nothing like him. The only thing that looks like him is his mouth is open from that one picture they put up. Yeah, but he looks like he's in pain or something. How did someone not stop this statue from being revealed like swollen? One person should have been like, it looks like he's defecating. He's like, you know, Ron maybe we don't do that on Tuesday. Yeah, yeah, maybe we Uh, it's it's bad.
Speaker 2: It's so bad. And then I look.
Speaker 1: I tried to look at it from a few different pictures, meaning not just the official because I thought maybe just the angle. No, it doesn't. It looks like an It looks like an alien.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like nothing like him, Like take that heat jersey off. How many you think you ever ever guess that?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm trying my best to make it look like him, and I just can't do it. And I had to find different pictures in the same way. I was like, I want to what it looks like Theano's it does look like I feel bad for Dwayne Wade because obviously he did. He doesn't deserve that. I know, he's a legend there.
Speaker 2: He's got to come back back.
Speaker 4: You guys, he should steal it himself and replace it with They're like, oh, I can't believe somebody stole statue.
Speaker 1: Guess you got to make another one. God, dang the let's talk about Indiana for a second. Man, Signetti's awesome. Dang Uh.
Speaker 2: What I hope is you pull up their schedule please.
Speaker 1: I know that they're gonna have Ohio State and maybe in two to three weeks, and that's gonna be fine. They're seven to no first time since like I don't know they made those Italian statues back in the day. I think it's like sixty eight or something. The first time they've been seven and oh, I'm rooting for him. I know, right, no good. I think I reform because I read I like you like Signetti's awesome. For the record, I've been on the Snatti train for more than just the last few weeks. You have maybe three weeks, no more than that, maybe four, okay four, But what do they have.
Speaker 2: They got Michigan State at Michigan.
Speaker 1: State, they're gonna that's nothing.
Speaker 2: Then against Michigan at home, Okay, that should be something. But I think probably we feel good about that, and then the big one at Ohio State.
Speaker 1: I was watching an interview with Signette, the Indiana head coach, and then we're talking about when he gets on his players, and I can't shake this from my mind, and he's like, if we're down at half, I'm cool. We go in and we're like, hey, here's just what we're not doing, Like, let's remember this was our foundation getting into it left right back, and he's like, it's cool. It's like we just need to readdress and feel good about what we're gonna do. He goes, if we're up by thirty, I f and ripped their heads off because that's when you all turn into little pussies.
Speaker 2: And oh he was just good dude.
Speaker 1: He was going at it. Really. He was like, because that's when teams come back to beat us. He was like, that's when I maybe didn't pussy says something else, but it felt like plus says yeah, or like who says puts a final recks dinosaur, but that I can't stop thinking about that because it's so counterintuitive to what you think it would be, like you really let them have it, like what are we doing? But it's like, no, no, if we're not if it's not right by the way, I don't think fact check this. I don't think they have ever not had the lead all year long. I don't think they've ever been behind.
Speaker 2: I know they've won every game by at least fourteen.
Speaker 1: Cool not what I said an interesting stat Yeah, I just messing with you, but I don't think they've ever been behind. But isn't that tough though?
Speaker 4: As a player, You're like, God, we come in like, yeah, but that's why, boys, But that's why, that's exactly why.
Speaker 1: Well you almost got punished for playing really well. Nope, I would say the two things are happening. And I again, I thought about this video. Since I've seen it, it will not leave my head. The two reasons. One because that's when teams come back, right, That's when if you're down winning eighteen twenty one, twenty four two, that's when you get hurt. If you're not going hard, that's when you get hurt. And he's like, we're not gonna have it. So if I'm gonna when I let them have it, it's when we're up because they are not to let up. I thought it's pretty awesome, pretty interesting. I heard them for him, he's in his sixties, but he's getting like the energy of his more ergery than I do. Like like it's like I don't know, seventy nine in here, and I'm like, I'm so hot, I'm tired.
Speaker 2: What do you see?
Speaker 1: If you can't, it doesn't matter, I mean, yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, but it looks like it.
Speaker 1: An Indiana football fan had a if you saw the video you know I'm talking about had a brutal knee injury before.
Speaker 2: It's a hundred thousand dollars kick. Did you gotta see it?
Speaker 1: You know that read? You see it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're not, You're not on your head? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you see?
Speaker 1: I saw the one? Dude he went for the practice kick, right, that's exactly it and tours and just absolutely just folded.
Speaker 2: Wait the game day kick? Yes, oh no, it is.
Speaker 1: I felt so bad for him. One hundred thousand dollars kick. An Indiana University football fan ruined his chances of winning one hundred thousand dollars He tour his aco warming up on the college game date Saturday morning. Kick doesn't say how long that kick is? Thirty three yards? Okay, every time I watch on them, that's what it is. I think you can. You can see me on that one too. Check chat. But he tore it and he went down hard.
Speaker 2: And't he's nasty man. Yeah, thirty three it is.
Speaker 1: The NBA is finally back. Here's a way to get even more into the action following your favorite players, playing Pick six from DraftKings, an official partner of the NBA. It's super simple to get started. First, download the Draft Kings Pick six app. Then select two or more players and choose if they'll have more or less of a stat like points, rebounds, three pointers and more. And for all first time Pick six players check this out. In new customers play five dollars and get fifty dollars and Pick six credits. Download the Draft Kings Pick six app now use the code Bobby Sports. That's the code Bobby sports for new customers to play five dollars and get fifty dollars and Pick six credits. Only on DraftKings Pick six, the crown is yours. Gambling problem called one eight hundred. Gambler help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot orgon Connecticut. Must be eighteen plus age and eligible. Restrictions vary by jurisdiction. Pick six is not available everywhere, including New York and Ontario. Board were prohibited one per new customer. Bonus awarded is non withdrawable Pick six credits that expire in thirty days limited time offer. See terms at Pick six dot DraftKings dot com. Slash promos read how you been.
Speaker 2: Nobody, I've been great man, have you been you well, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: You've heard him say that. Why are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know you can just literally I'm asking about how you've been.
Speaker 2: I've been good man.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: This weekend I'm not gonna lie. The new Call of Duty came out.
Speaker 1: So I played a little bit of called dad.
Speaker 2: That's what you were doing. Yeah, it's playing some call off that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love Call of Duty. Man, you gotta get off.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about being competitive, You're an adult man. You play CWA football with us.
Speaker 2: I am playing that too, though.
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 2: You suck though? I know that's why it's not fun.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you said that there's no dog in Read. It's because you haven't know he had. He hasn't Read has no dogs. He Call of Duty is a different thing. Man has no dog like Reid has a really loving kitty cat in there. Oh what but he has no dog? And I can get to that in a second. We had to break one more time? Or no? Yeah, all right, break all right. Two things I want to mention. Number one Eddie's mom Oh oh, back off, hey, man, hey too soon? Not getting on her? Is she worried about you? She is worried about it. She's a little concerned about me, but.
Speaker 2: Has she seen you?
Speaker 1: Oh, she's seen me, does she see anything different?
Speaker 4: So she's been with us, living at the house for about three weeks and we, you know, we go work out, which.
Speaker 1: By the way, Eddi's dad died sadly, his mom is staying with him for a while now. Yeah, yes, that's why I was like, too soon, man, leave my mom alone. Was heading on him, bringing up a story.
Speaker 4: But my mom was like, like, son, you know like you. She calls me micho, mikhol You've been like you around like you're hurting all day. And I'm like, oh, Mom, I'm just I'm just sore, sore from what she's like. I was like working out like me and Bobby we work out, like serious workout stuff. I'm just sore of it. And she's like, that's not good for you. So we weren't raised this way. Like I wasn't raised to work out. I was raised to eat rice and beans, tacos with a large coke.
Speaker 1: Interesting perspective, Brits. I like where you're going though, I did not think you were going to go here. We didn't work out, got it, and so we were never sore so my mom now is like this whole thing that you're doing, going to work out with Bobby coming back. You can't even walk up the stairs without grunting every step. It's not good for you. Well also shouldn't be every step grunting. But I will say where Eddie has started to get it, because I would say there was a time where Eddie had no dog in him. Eddie has developed a dog. Yeah, Eddiewhere, Eddie works out hard. Eddie doesn't make a whole lot of excuses when working out.
Speaker 4: Well, buzz Like I say I'm going to be there, I'm gonna go one hundred percent while I'm there, you know what I mean. I'm not going to go there and make excuses like undercook salmon.
Speaker 2: Or that I've made two excuses.
Speaker 1: No, you make a lot though. We'll get back to read. But Eddie also the most fun guy to be around. He's extremely pleasant, Like people love to be around Eddie. But no, but when the dog comes out, but with that comes a lot of like just a you know, yeah, Eddie's type personality often isn't type A when it comes to things like going hard or work like dedicating himself and having like drive, well, I am more of a like it is what it is, kind of like go.
Speaker 2: This is a personality.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he's lazy. It is his personality trait, right, Yeah, but some of that is I've watched it developed differently in him where he does have a bit of a dog. He a Pomeranian. MS still a dog, little dog, little dog, but I think Pomerania can eat and grow and it has been. And you look strong, your shoulders are strong. He's like some of the stuff he does. He does the same weight as me, which he used to not by far. I'm about ten pounds off you. No, but sometimes it's no, I don't I want you to give the Sometimes you do the same as me. Not all the time, but no, but no, I don't even want you to downplay it. You've gotten so much stronger and it's awesome to see. Thank you. And he's got the dog in him a little bit. Even he came to play pickaball the other day. He's got a little bit of dog in him. Were read, dude, it's a ferret. Itn't even a cat. Wow. But you are so loving and you care so much and you're very sensitive. You had but your strengths are also your weaknesses are also your strengths. Someone that meets you would be like, I love read, I love you. Thanks. You are the best to be around. You are so kind. You have no dog in you though. Yeah, dog though, can actually make you a bad person sometimes, like me, I turn it into a bad person sometimes because I just want to kill you. Not you in general, but anybody ever. Sod does no dog. Eddie has dog, and I'm little bit I'm glad that Eddie, though, phrased it like oh, she doesn't understand what'sorking out instead of like maybe I'm working too hard because that's not where he went.
Speaker 4: She really just doesn't understand that life, Like why would you go voluntarily to someone's house and work out and it's going to make you feel like that. I'm like, you know, mom, but look at this. No I call no o ken, I call her mom? Yeah racist, Yeah, I call her. Eddie's like, yeah, she calls me miho. Then Kevin's like, I said, no, I can't believe you.
Speaker 2: So that's good.
Speaker 1: Hey, how about our game though? How much fun was that? Okay? I like to say a couple of things, so I have just stand the show, we will do new pickleball ratings.
Speaker 2: Based on Oh no, no way, wait, okay, listen.
Speaker 1: Based on and Ross came over yesterday and probably played some one on ones. I give Ross. No, I don't give anybody lessons but Ross, because I'm not good enough to give lessons. But Ross is like, hey, what do you do here? What do you do here? And so I showed him exactly how to beat me, and we played like nine games.
Speaker 2: He did beat me one games.
Speaker 1: Ross Kauperman, he got forty number ones songwriter. Okay, I don't think he did beat me, great guy, he did beat me.
Speaker 2: He beat you yesterday.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, like the first five points or so is kind of but then he did. I'm gonna say he did beat me. But my whole goal was I was trying to show him how to beat me so he could beat you guys. Okay, So it was one of those that's tough because you showed him how to beat But then the next two games that beat him eleven oh eleven to one eleven. Oh oh okay, but he did. If it were actually on the scoreboard, he would have against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he for sure would.
Speaker 1: So how many peoples in the league here oh no, you're did you play pickleball?
Speaker 4: I never played, said I played tennis. Yeah, well, if you're a tennis player, you can probably play Eddie. Shut up, shut up, CAZy. You can come over as a point and get in. But right now you didn't cut it.
Speaker 1: Mustard number number one, Bobby, Number one is me. Now. I don't think I'll be number one forever. I've had a pretty good run right now.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling pretty good with my game. That's fair.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I don't mine is all ball placement. It is not knocking the ball pass people. It is not power game. It is ball placement and getting to the ball.
Speaker 4: You have ball placement precision though, yeah, most of the time it's pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: Kevin, how what would you say about my game?
Speaker 2: I would say, yeah, the ball placement's number one. You know how to make whether it's me, George Reid, Eddie run from side to side, and it seems like you're back there just chilling like, oh here, I'll send him over here. I'll send him over here. And that's hard.
Speaker 1: Number one one me number two George George Burr's country star, although I had beat him. We play sevens if we're all there. I did beat him seven zero seven, seven to seven zeros.
Speaker 2: When I beat him.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's an athlete. But George is really good. And George at any point he's gonna be able to beat me occasionally. Yeah, he's really good. Yeah, George has a better player than I am. I just having to outstrategize him because he's a better player.
Speaker 2: Than I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, naturally, Yes, he played tennis. He was number one tennis player back in the day. So George is at two. This is where it starts to get tricky because it's seven is red. Oh we're jumping down to seven. I have to because he's the worst. He has no dog in him, not even cat. You said, ferret, I think you said. He's got fair much scret goldfish. You barely got a goal to punch me in the face.
Speaker 2: No, because it's all internal reading. Yes, because we love you.
Speaker 1: He's got goldfish, fish goldfish. This is what I want to say about Reid. As soon as he gets a little bit tired, he gives up. Yeah he does. Where if I get tired, dude's turn my head around over the top, Like I feel like I can grind people out if I'm tired I know you're as tired or more because I'm a better shape than you. This is anybody, it's I feel in my head and it doesn't matter. I have an edge on you and I'm going to grind you to the ground. So read your at seven. All right, he just took it like a gold fish. I don't even know if we have seven players in the league.
Speaker 2: I was going to say that thought we had like five.
Speaker 1: Well we have five, and I'm still back there. Number six is question mark. Oh my god, did Riada seven? Okay? Number three in the league is Ross? Oh? Oh, because he just beat you? Yeah, no, no, honestly, I'm just being honest that he has a win under the belt.
Speaker 2: I could have crushed him.
Speaker 1: I mean, but he did beat you, so yeah, so he No, no, none of that. I think he's better than everybody. He has a bit of a tennis background, He's a good athlete, he plays smart. I'm putting Ross at three. Now we have Kevin and Eddie. This is huge.
Speaker 2: We can even put Kluge in this because Clue plays sure.
Speaker 1: Now his rank's been dropped a little bit because he's injured. Yeah, I'm gonna put Cluge at six. Okay, because he's injured. Yes, because if Klug weren't at six, I may put him at three. So where it comes to is four and five. And now I've played a couple of times, and so Eddie and I played George and Ross and doubles, which was tough. So it was me and Bones and like, man, the pressure beyond Bones' team. No pressure. I'm not hard against you against you, no, No, the pressure comes from you win, like you're number one. But am I supportive as a teammate, Very okay?
Speaker 4: But you are ranked number one. You are clearly the best player out of all of us. So if we lose automatically, it's on me and that that's a lot of pressure. Not always accurate, but I can understand. It's me though, understand logic. So we lost the first one they beat, it's pretty bad. Then they may have beat us twice before the last game, because I think we played like a fun game, just for fun, but they still won.
Speaker 1: Then they won one. Then we played the last one and we beat them, and it was it was good. I mean, we handled them, really, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: We handled them.
Speaker 1: It was awesome so much so that Eddie text Thic three hours later and goes, I can't stop thinking about that win.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm still he lost twice, but you want it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but that's my first win though, just making sure that's my first win on the court.
Speaker 1: And that first game, Yeah, I think Kevin, I've only played four times?
Speaker 2: Was Kevin? Three times?
Speaker 3: Have you won? Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, the first time I played, we didn't lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't lose it all like five. Kevin and I just whooped everybody. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: The first game though, the Eddie and I played against him was mostly just to exhibition to eleven, just to get everybody lose, so we probably went one on one. So the first whatever at four mm hmm. And I had to think about this a little bit at four and there's a pretty decent separator between the two at four and say that changes everything for at.
Speaker 2: Four no offense, I think you're big separator.
Speaker 1: I think you're climbing. I think you're climbing. I think you're getting better. Kevin naturally is a better athlete than even myself. He's a now he's a college ballplayer, better athlete.
Speaker 2: Where was that humbold State never heard of it? Is that really Alex Kappa plays for the Bengals, and.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think maybe he won't humble.
Speaker 2: State Humboldt State, the capital of America.
Speaker 1: He moves like like an athlete. And what Kevin does is he keeps the freaking thing in play all the time and makes you mess up. Let's go keV.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Thanks.
Speaker 1: The only thing that sets in.
Speaker 2: He's gonna he's coming for that.
Speaker 1: Five squat World Pickleball ratings is of right now. World media at my house, Bobby, George, Ross, Kevin and Kevin and Ross. Need you have a chance to take up over three?
Speaker 2: Let me know when Ross is coming back.
Speaker 1: Eddie Klug and Reid and Eddie made a jump. I would say Eddie made a jump. Eddie got a lot better this last time they have played.
Speaker 4: Nice clue isn't gonna like that list. He's hurt, but he's hurt. He's got he's got to understand what's hurt on him.
Speaker 1: His knee. He played college football.
Speaker 2: Everything hurts. I feel that.
Speaker 1: But but him and I used to play singles and then he reheard himself and he was he's quick when he's healthy, he's he moved, he moves fast. I believe that.
Speaker 2: Did he play safety?
Speaker 1: Now linebacker? Okay, do you have a question.
Speaker 2: Do you have a belt?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah, championship belt, says bones Court.
Speaker 2: Have you always had that?
Speaker 1: I only brought it out once. Start to get a little competitive.
Speaker 2: I saw that the other day and I had fomo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there's no fomo. Go win it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Get there. He had to go on a trip.
Speaker 2: That my mom was in town.
Speaker 1: I will not have me. I want to have on the Sorry, Okay, that's what's up. NFL wise, real quick, we'll do a one minute recap, although I don't really feel like anything happened that we didn't mention already. Uh, Eagles beat the Bengals. But Eagle look pretty good. So there are now something in the nfcast you can if you disagree with the nsay, saw me? Uh that Ravens Browns again we talked about Ravens. Oh yeah, I mean, let's go Jame. It's not even about raising the battle fans.
Speaker 2: That's what the headline is.
Speaker 1: Jamis is awesome Lions. The Titans don't even have a team.
Speaker 2: They're bad.
Speaker 1: I think they just pulled like the kid the high school kids from here to play earlier in Nashville.
Speaker 2: It's funny, was like fourteen fourteen order tight?
Speaker 1: Yeah what? And then Boom didn't even turn it on, so I didn't know that. All I saw was the score because I'm like, I'm not watching this. I don't like to watch, like when in a movie when someone like cuts an arm off or it gets the bloody, so the same thing I thought that game was going to be. I don't want to watch that crap.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Cardinals beat the Dolphins on I watched it on a game winning field goal to have played pretty.
Speaker 2: Good, yeah to a play. They started off good and then just kind of.
Speaker 1: Too for a guy that has nineteen concussions. This week, I thought, I think two will make the difference though in them actually winning some games. I think they do have a chance to make the playoffs. M what's the record now?
Speaker 2: And five six?
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't, but I still think I do. I realize they've only won two. I think with Tua back, they I think they're gonna win more than they're gonna lose. But I didn't realize if they're two and six, it's gonna be They played Patriots a couple of times, No I know, play the Jets.
Speaker 2: They already beat the Patriot it's the one and they can play them again.
Speaker 1: Okay, that tough Patriots Jets. Haha, sorry, Casey, not for you. That was not for you, Casey. You might as well root for a good draft pick at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know what's gonna happen is they're gonna win somehow, win this Houston game or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay, let's not kid ourselves. No, they're not well.
Speaker 4: I mean, what's his name went out? Digs that's your tank, Dell and Stroud. So but when isn't it about time though? For uh oh, come off the I R.
Speaker 1: Is he coming back soon? I was in shore weeks and it should be about four weeks. I'm not sure when he's coming back, but about four weeks. Uh. Falcons and Bucks Begger had a good day. Falcons win that. That's a that's a fun old division there. Packers beat Jaguars. You know, Jaguars were in that game, Like I kept, I watched that. I watched a lot of that. They were in that game that they kicked fogal right, Packers with the guy who was kicked off the other team last.
Speaker 2: Year right, yeah, McManus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like he got likes kicked off the team and hmm okay, well Jordan Love was out for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got hurt. Christian Kirk got hurt too.
Speaker 1: But Titans guy, Yes, first a touchdown, didn't he played awesome? Yeah, okay, cool Texans beat the Colts.
Speaker 4: Anthony Richardson he tapped out. He was tired, that's all he said in the press conference. I get that he's like around, like I was running around a lot a third quarter. I had to I had to step one out. He's twenty two years old.
Speaker 1: I don't think he was being honest. Okay, yeah, I saw the play because it looked like his leg. I don't know if you saw the play. Yeah, he would whatever it was. It kind of something happened. Yeah, And I don't think he wants to say he was injured again. Yeah, because he said I'm tired, and this is all. Yes, this is this is what Aaron Rodgers should do in a way, like whatever the reality is, make it so the big thing doesn't become the big thing where it's like if he's injured again, that's all he's gonna say. Like Duke can't stay healthy. Instad He'll probably just take the lumps for being tired, for being twenty two, and that goes away in a week. So I don't know that that's true. But when he went down his leg got stretched out like that. I was like, oh God. And then he tapped and then but he came back. He did charges beat the Saints. I have no idea who the charges are. I have no idea the charges are. And who was the quarterback of the Saints, Spencer Ratler. I have no idea the charges are.
Speaker 2: And then they did bring in Ayner Rayner from came Brown Aunt.
Speaker 4: Came Brown Bill b the Seahawks champs, Cook cut a heck of a day.
Speaker 1: Broncos beat the Panthers, boat next three touchdowns. Panthers suck. Even Sean Payton's press commerce after it, he was like, uh, yeah, we're progaming, We're gonna play better offenses. Your boy Bryce came back though, he did, and you know, he had like two fifty or something touchdowns, a couple of touchdown, a couple of interceptions. But he did right, didn't he have like two and two to interceptions?
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, interceptions.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong on the Chiefs beat the Raiders. Raiders had chances, Chiefs still undefeated. H Kermit wins, Hermit we warm.
Speaker 2: But that was the whole game.
Speaker 1: Remember the Raiders preseason were like Patrick Mahomes is Kerman the kermodal.
Speaker 4: Who said the Raiders like troll them online or something, and there were people dressed in the stands as Kermit. Oh my gosh, don't don't don't troll Mahomes. Here's what I say about my home. But I like about Mahomes. He's only being the quarterback.
Speaker 1: He has to be right. He's not playing ego quarterback because if it were me, I would still be like trick plays chunk and balls trying to He's not. He's just being the quarterback he needs to be. With that great defense, it's pretty cool to see him play quarterback that's selfless when he's the best.
Speaker 2: Does this remind I know it's a Chief So they've won a couple of Super Bowls back to back. But remember the Eagles last year they were underfeeded and you're like, how are they still unefeeded?
Speaker 1: I don't feel that way about the Chiefs still because they've won too. They've won multiple two in a row of multiple Super Bowls, So I felt about Minnesota. Yeah, okay, maybe that's more terrible than the Steelers when the Steelers did it last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's just like waiting for the train to fall two years ago.
Speaker 1: Whenever ste did two years ago. Uh. And then the commanders and bars, which was crazy, that's awesome, hilarious. You know, I read like eighteen people I think McAfee said it. Then eighteen people try to steal it where it was like that guy's gonna have a rough day in the film room tomorrow. And then you saw everybody thinking they were right, they were just right that and think they'd get a bunch of thumbs ups on it. All right, that's it, Thank you, Thanks to Brandon Marcello. And on the show later on this week, we will have Notre Dame. We finally got him, mister Notre Dame. Do you know his name? Yeah, go ahead, pull up the graphic.
Speaker 2: Don't pull up the graphic. Who's the Notre Dame head coat? Changed the Who's head coat?
Speaker 1: Marcus Freeman, he created the graphic. Well you but you have it though, you just said Marcus Freeman. There you guys have a great day. We will well, well, well, now going on the bear story that next day. Now, I don't want to do that, because we screwed you guys on the Oregon a couple of times. So my in laws came to town for one Night's perfect. I swear to God this is all true. I have the video to prove it. There's no exaggeration. Sometimes on these shows we have to turn ourselves up to eleven, even though we feel that way. We got to be a little over the top because it's not interesting. Otherwise I'm not doing that. No hyperbole. My in laws came to town for one night because they were driving through the mountains, the old Smoky Mountains. Heard the right. They go to the Smoky Mountains and they get there and they send us a video they were They opened their door to take their bags to go inside the cabin, and then somebody starts to go, oh my god, oh my god, and the doors open. They start recording with their phone. Three bears got in their car. Three boneset bears.
Speaker 2: No, not little, not pigs. Have they huffed in their car?
Speaker 1: No, I Am not kidding.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The first bear comes out and it's a tiny bear. The second bear comes out, it's like a middle bear. Third bear is huge. Oh my goodness. The bears as soon as the carters open they get in there. They ate like two granola bars, a bunch of cough drops their slobber everywhere in the car. I have the video. It's unbelievable. You know, they're lucky because usually those bears just they said they left their doors open and take their bags into the house. They were not from five minutes. Those bears are like waiting three bears into sub wild. There's your bear story. Thank you man. That's that's worth it.
Speaker 2: That was awesome.
Speaker 1: I can show the video too.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go. Blow to the wessel, addie.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: If you heard that drip, drip drip during the show, that's a sweatitt in the microphone so hot because it's so freaking hot in here. But you know what we suffer.
Speaker 2: We persevere.
Speaker 1: We did this. Is it Give us an Emmy or a Grammy whatever, golden globe or a heisman, fricking heisman.
Speaker 2: That's what we want.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We'll see you guys next.
Speaker 1: Nime theme song written by Bobby Bones That's Me and performed by Brandon Ray. Follow Brandon on socials at Brandon Ray Music. You can follow the show on Instagram at Bobby Bone Sports. Thanks to our crew co host at Producer Ready, Segment, producer at Kickoff Kevin, video producer at Redrberry, an executive producer at Mike Diestro, but most importantly, thank you for listening Bobby Bones. We'll talk to you next time here on twenty five whistles