Speaker 1: Welcome everyone to Amy and TJ. And TJ is already laughing at me because I have my broadcasting voice. I can't help it.
Speaker 2: Why do you okay? Starting it? Okay, let's pretend like we're starting all over and you like talking to me at home.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome, I don't know, it feels weird. Welcome everyone.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to be natural, isn't it?
Speaker 1: When it when it comes to an intro, Yes, you're usually punching it with some energy. I don't know, almost thirty years of broadcasting experience. You go into broadcasting mode. So yes, again, it's okay. Proof is in the pudding. All you're doing is making sure that you start every podcast.
Speaker 2: You see how you just that just came out naturally?
Speaker 1: Right? You have been I say this to you coaching me.
Speaker 2: No, not coaching, but I say this to you all the time. When we were on GM A three, sitting on the set and before we start the show and there's counting out five four three, and I'm talking to you, I'm like poking. Just as soon as the show starts, the cameras come on and our MIC's come up, we're in the middle of conversation, and that's when you are nailing because you're at your best. You ain't thinking about it. You're not looking at a prompter. You just boom and you just go boom. But we Andy was the one here, our producer in the room. He said, you know what, Amy, I think you got this today. You can do it.
Speaker 1: And I thank you Andy, thank you very much for that encouragement.
Speaker 2: I've ever heard a ringing endorsement.
Speaker 1: Andy, I thought you were good enough but not great, but not terrible. You know who was great today?
Speaker 2: Homes Oh you all, yes, Beanie bean. Today was a very big day. We are recording. We hustled here because Sabine, eleven year old had her first ever track meet and her first ever athletic competition in her young life. Was today an official track meet that we have been working on and training for for weeks, her for months, but we've been going out really hard with her on the track for the past couple of weeks and so.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. It was it was. There are those moments you're coaching your kids. You're hoping that they're joways, just going to give it their all. You're hoping that you don't want necessarily a victory. You just want them to give it their all. Right, that's what you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: So we wanted to win though, don't get me wrong, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you're not telling them that, You're just saying all I care about is that you give it your all. And so it's been really sweet to watch TJ getting up really early with Sabine pretty much every morning for the last several days, going to a track with was not easy to find in New York City, by the way, in Manhattan, and getting her out onto a real track and training for the two hundred meter and timing her and her splits and helping her with her form, and she was such a good student. Not every kid takes direction well from a parent, especially, But I watched it all happen. And today was the track meet. She was in the two hundred and TJ tell us what happened.
Speaker 2: She won her heat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, she's got legs for miles, she's got your body. You call her. Your nickname for her is so cute, stix. She just got these She's all legs. I mean, she was built to be a runner. I mean it's just it's and it's so sweet. To see her just look at you and look for your direction. She knows her daddy knows how to run races now, and so it's just it's so sweet to see it happen. And how sweet is it that she actually won. That is rare and cool and should be celebrated.
Speaker 2: Every parent can relate to that. You want you look, you do want your kid to win, of course, but oftentimes that's for you, right, that's for the parents. I want my child to win. I could be proud, but I just wanted her to be able to feel good about the race that she ran. And the last thing is to run your race. Do not worry about where any other kid is. Run your race and you're gonna be okay. And sure enough, she ran her race. There was a kid and you saw this. There was a day that we went out to practice with her. The one day I went and she was like she was dying, like she's just gonna throw up, and she was hurting. It was just pain, like running hurts, right, it does. Today. I saw her as another kid was approaching in the straightaway and that two hundred meter was catching up with her and she was slowing down. You could tell she was struggling, and she kicked into another gear when she saw that other kid. And that was a great life lesson for her to see that I can push through something and to watch her do it. I didn't have to encourage her or anything. She learned something about herself today. That was That was the best part of the day.
Speaker 1: I also agree that teaching your kids, if you put in the practice, you put in the work. It doesn't mean you're gonna win, but you have a better shot than most when you put the work in. So she did it. She got up early, she went in all kinds of weather, and it paid off. And that's an also very important lesson for folks to learn. She did just wake up and yeah, she's got long legs and she ran faster than everybody. No, she worked at it. She she wanted on her form, and she got up and did the hard thing. So I love those types of lessons. Win or lose, there are great lessons to have, but it's maybe even a little extra sweet when it's a win.
Speaker 2: It was fun to us and we were leaving here immediately to go celebrate with her, to go party. She's holding onto the champagne. She's not gonna pop it until we get there. So that's Frue. You're standing by texting as we speak. She's having a good time. But today, folks, on this episode, we are gonna we're gonna quickly tick through a few topics that have gotten us interested, worked up, sad, even to a certain degree. But Robes has worked up about new breast cancer screening guidelines. A former GMA colleague of ours has now been fired. We have something in common with Jelly Roll, and we want to give a collective hug to Jlo Lopez. We're gonna hit those things here in the next few minutes. So let's start at the top here. Breast cancer screens. We've done a couple of episodes. Everybody knows you're a breast cancer survivor and you've talked about this for a long time. But now this task force, they are the authority on breast cancer screenings. They have now gone back on guidelines that they gave us what ten years ago, Please tell forty year old women now should be getting breat cancers.
Speaker 1: They have flip flopped so many times, and that is my biggest frustration because it is already confusing, and then they just make it more confusing, and so when I ended up getting my screening, my first mammogram at forty, it was only because of my job Good Morning America. They asked me to do that, just to show women to start Breast Cancer Awareness Month that at forty you, I mean, Robin Roberts was the big impetus for this. You should get your baseline mammogram. But that went against what the US Preventive Services Task Force suggested, which was fifty if you had no family history, if you were of average risk.
Speaker 2: And that's been the case for the past, that's been in place with.
Speaker 1: Ten years, yes, and there was a time where I believe the American Cancer Society said forty five. So it just you know, look, busy women, busy lives, and who wants to go to the doctor and get a test they might not need or probably don't need in their minds, right, So if you tell me I can wait till I'm fifty, I'm waiting till I'm fifty. If it hadn't been for my job, I would have waited until I was fifty or until I had symptoms, which is usually when it's too late. So I credit just knowing other breast cancer survivors and how having a work assignment. That is the only reason I found my cancer at the age of forty. And just for the record, at the age of forty, a seemingly healthy young woman with no family history, I had it. I had two malignant tumors, it had already spread to my limp notes. So that's just the reality that so many other women are facing. So if you're told you can wait to your fifty, you've got ten years now, where that's not time you can spare if you're already if you already have breast cancer. And the only way the best test we have right now is a mammogram. So anyway, they've now said, hey, ladies, whoops, Now you should go at forty. And there is still a sticking point that's angering a lot of medical professionals who work with breast cancer patients. They're saying every other year, not every year. And the problem is when this task force makes these types of recommendations, it affects what doctors recommend, it affects what insurance companies will cover, and it definitely affects women living and dying. And they said, just by this was some medical professional said, just by changing the guidelines from fifty to forty. They believe that that could have a significant impact on women surviving breast cancer.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've changed the guidelines from fifty to forty, but you're saying every other year at forty versus every year at forty. Yeah, I mean, I mean what it isn't somebody going to argue? And so in five years, this task force are going to come back you say, you know what, we should do it every year starting exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: There was a doctor who was quoted saying, we can save even more lives, up to nearly twenty percent more lives with this updated strategy. There is no new information out there. This is just a group of they're actually a volunteer group of folks, most of whom do not treat breast cancer patients at all, making these recommendations. And it has a huge financial impact on the insurance companies, on the doctors, on the medical professionals. So there's just so much at play here, and the reality is the most important thing that should be at play is a woman's life. And that is what's frustrating to me that the only only reason they claim, oh there's unnecessary testing, there's unnecessary anxiety for younger women who have dense breast tissue. That's why we're only saying every other year, because they'll be unnecessary tests and unnecessary worry. You know what, all take being worried, All take getting a false positive to find out I don't have preast cancer versus not getting the test at all and not knowing I have breast cancer.
Speaker 2: Well, you're speaking again too, You're you're speaking from an experience you have, and I understand obviously your passion, But what do these folks again, I don't not familiar with whose this group is, how they get on this task force? But are they not to you talk about the money aspect. There's a financial aspect and there is like some influence possibly on this group. So you're taking a lot of people can't see what you did. But I am on the outside to a certain degree and not as entrenched as you are to where I think, well, surely these people are trying to do what's best. Surely they only have the interest of women's health and lives in them in their mind.
Speaker 1: They are saying that with the cost of it as well, without a doubt, And I would just argue, you can't put a price on a mother, on a sister, on a daughter, And this is breast cancer affects men as well. The mammogram issue, though, is what we're talking about, and that is for women. And so when I speak to that, I just say, I don't think you can put a cost on a woman's life. And of course I am coming at it from a very subjective point of view, knowing specifically that I would have waited until I was fifty, and had I done that, I don't know that I would be here today.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that's from where you're your standpoint, and you say it that way, you count it that way. But it is a very good chance if you followed the guidelines that were in place previously, you would not be alive today.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's where the passion.
Speaker 1: It's understandable. Yes, So anyway, I applaud them finally making it forty. I don't applaud the fact that they're saying every other year. I think that is cost saving. And they can say it's about unnecessary test, which again is cost but they're also claiming that they're saving women from undo anxiety from a false positive. I say, save me that, I'll handle my own anxiety, give me the test.
Speaker 2: Well, So, I mean we're not the ones in the business. We've had doctors on here, we had you're on colleges on here, We've had doctor Coleman on here. Of course, they are the ones the experts who can give you the advice or whatever you should do with this, and who you should We can't give that. All we can do is tell you that they're now saying women, you should go get mammograms starting at forty and you should get it every other year. That's all we can do, right tod.
Speaker 1: And I would just say, as someone who's been through this, I just want every woman out there to feel empowered to push for the healthcare that they want to receive. And I think anyone, any doctor worth anything, is going to support that and understand that allowing women to have access to mammograms is in a very important part of our health care.
Speaker 2: You say that thing about like women to be empowered. This is I've didn't plan on doing this now, but I will because you said that and it triggered it. Empower women. I have seen what's the name of the medicine you need to live sinthroid, synthroid all right, you have to have You have been trying to get your prescription of synthroid for.
Speaker 1: How long it's been like two months?
Speaker 2: Okay, And the reason you can't get it is because it's.
Speaker 1: Just a frustrating medical system. I think a lot of people can understand this. You've got doctors who are overworked and they've got a big caseload and they don't keep track of their patients to an extent. And so, yes, I was out of my synthroid. This is for a thyroid condition I have. And I got the blood work, I did everything I was supposed to, and there's just all of there's just constant red tape, and there's just it. We're busy, and so if someone puts a hurdle in front of me and says calls me back and says, hey, you have to now have a physical and I said, well, I just did my blood work. Well now she won't renew the prescription because you have to come in again for a physical when I just had one a few months ago. It's just there's all this paperwork and all this red tape, and then you think you get the test you need and then they tell you we're not giving you the prescription. Unless you come in and do that, it's just it's just a non stop.
Speaker 2: You you had a synthroid.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't renew it again, even though I just got my blood work last month.
Speaker 2: Okay, what happens if you don't take synthroid?
Speaker 1: Eventually? Yeah, my body would eventually shut down. It would take a long time.
Speaker 2: Well, but your brother was testing about it.
Speaker 1: So during the pandemic, I yes, de point, this is my only wake up call to it. So I've had I've been taking synth rid since I was twenty nine. After my first baby, my byroid completely depleted. So I think it's called hashimotos or something like that, but anyway, I have to have it, so I stopped taking it. No, that's the name of the thyroid syndrome. My you're getting nods from Emma and from Andy. I'm not making it up. I didn't just make up a word. So during the pandemic, I was just it was hard to get a hold of a doctor, and so I thought, what would happen if I just stopped taking it? Really dumb idea. No one ever do this. And it took I think two months, and all of a sudden, I was like weak and shaking and almost fainting. I could barely function, and I realized, oh my god, I stopped taking the synthroid. I called my brother, who's a physician. He's like, you're a moron, And I said, could I die if I never take in throat again? He was like, yes, you eventually would. Your thyroid regulates your entire body. It would take a while and it wouldn't be fun. I didn't ask him, well, tell me that.
Speaker 2: No, really, what are we talking months? We're talking years, talking decades?
Speaker 1: No, not decades. I mean, I don't know how long it would take. What I'm saying, end of the world, I'd be in trouble.
Speaker 2: But no, you you'll are saying this that you need something to live, and you have doctors making it difficult for you to get the thing you need to live. That is a problem. And look, I know you are sitting We're sitting here in a very privileged situation with the best doctors in the world and access and healthcare and all these things. That's great, But for you, you need something to live. And I have heard you on all these phone calls. I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Why is this hard?
Speaker 2: Why is this hard.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think so many people out there though, who have to have medicine to actually yes, as you point out, live understand it can be a frustrating, arduous task. Even if you do all the things you're supposed to do. They lost the paperwork, you have to come back in again, you have to come into somewhere else to get blood work. It's just it's it's exhausting. But yes, I would like to live, so I will get I will get the synthroid. Trust me. It's just gonna take a few more steps.
Speaker 2: Apparently, Yeah, apparently we're gonna have to plan a heist to go get this stuff, all right, but any that's one thing. But yes, the breastkinds of screening is if you don't know, ladies, read up on it, look at it, and please talk to your doctor. But because the guidelines have changed once again. The other thing we mentioned want to talk about today is it's getting around and making some headlines. But it has to do with a former colleague of ours who, according to the headlines at least, has been let go from ABC News and Good Morning America, where he worked as a meteorologist for the past ten years. Talking about Rob Marciano. Now, the details of it you can go read for yourself. Not going to repeat a lot of that stuff, but we know he's not working that any there anymore. We were with somebody just had a breakfast the other morning where somebody reminded us, hey, nobody leaves ABC News in a pretty fashion. That's exactly what they said.
Speaker 1: Word for word. And yes, it's it's a tough situation. Yes, we have walked down that road and it's not an easy one. And I know he also has and I think he might still be going through a divorce. So we know what it's like to have your entire life up ended, career and personal life. So and we both have known Rob for a long time. You've known him longer than I have.
Speaker 2: We were at starting CNN in two thousand and six. He was there, and we spent all those years together at CNN. A lot this his He could pull out his phone now and his phone is flooded with messages from me over the past decade of me complimenting him. He is one of the best guys I've ever seen in the field covering weather. He is just good. He is good at it, and I've always marveled, and I like people who can handle live like that too, So we don't obviously we don't know all the details, and some of them that are out there are a little sketchy and sallacious and and tabloid type clickable headline stuff that we are not going to get into. But whatever it is, it's we hate to see somebody who's been a friend and colleague for a long time end up in this place's position to be talked about the way he's being talked about to some degree. But like I said, that was a weird statement to get just yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's you know, and you said it best. It's not our place and we would never make it our place to comment specifically on any of the details, but we do know what it's like to have those headlines to be the subject of clickbait, and that's a tough position for anyone to be going through, especially someone who is a father of two. I know how much he loves his kids. He talks about them all the time, so it's just tough to see those headlines almost for the sake of his family, his kids, him, all of that, So our heart goes out to him, and I agree he is. There's no one, you know. I mean, he can weather from a tornado to a hurricane to a snowstorm. He's been through it all, Yes, and he happily jumps on those planes and rolls up his sleeves and puts on those rubber boots and reports on everything for so many people at the expensive of time with his family. So I do applaud all the work he has bravely done over the last decade or so, and we wish him the very best.
Speaker 2: No matter what. We don't know all the details, so it's not some defense of anything he has or hasn't done. It's just a matter of you just you just hate to see it in that way for somebody. But that's something that's and of course people immediately start sending us messages and hey did you see this? And you know this is going on because of our connection to that place. So that's there. The is this a happier note? Jelly roll? Jellyroll is off social media? Well, he jumped off, so he's he said he is in a better mental place and healthier because he stopped looking at social media. Who can relate to that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a year hiatus and I have to say, yeah, I loved it. It took you know, you get into it's almost like a muscle. You're flexing when you're posting, and you're you're sharing and you're and then when it bites you in the ass, there is a freedom to walking away from it. I hate why and why he had to do it, because you know, look, this is a dude who I loved reading about the fact that he's about to run a five k next month. I believe for charity, so it's for all the good reasons, and he has been very public saying I think he's already lost seventy pounds. I mean, we are always applauding better health choices and taking it on and owning it and being proud of it and inspiring other people and doing so, but sadly, in doing so, people always have to make comments, and the comments about his weight it was counterproductive and I can only imagine what that must feel like. I mean, Flavor Fight Flave just came out and said, y'all just took a beautiful sweet man and he fled social media because of y'all, Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: The hate?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: And there's like not a nicer guy, and that's what everyone is saying. I don't know him personally, but everyone who has spoken of him speaks so highly of him and what he's trying to accomplish. And it's just it's sad and sick to me that people jump on that, Oh.
Speaker 2: Look his struggle, his journey has been well documented and applaud him for being out there about it and his success right now, Oh, his talent, but his success, it's just you you I don't know. Yeah, you're happy for him and do your thing. It's just we have, without a doubt, been in that position that he was in, in that you're looking at things online and you're supposed to be strong, You're supposed to be able to be dismissive, you're supposed to be able to say, oh, that person is just some some loser in their basement somewhere, Da da da. You do that. But those are the things that absolutely hurt, and they hit and I have It was a very big part, you know, this, of my recovery insanity, when I got advised not to read anything very early on, just don't read or listen to anything that was so important than me recovering and still now I hesitate to do anything on social media like I'm I hate to admit that, but absolutely I am. I am shying away from it for those reasons. It's not a matter of Korean public public eye. We expect criticism, we get it. But there's a difference between criticizing I didn't like how you did that interview, why didn't you ask about this, versus you're an idiot, You're you should go to You're going to burn in hell for how you handle it. That's different. That is the type of stuff that makes it very difficult to keep engaging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, I didn't even tell you this. I kind of touched on it when I first came into the studio. But last night I told you I was looking at our Amy and TJ podcast Instagram feed just to just see how we were doing and just to see what the different clips were, and I saw some I don't usually look at comments, but I saw some comments about my appearance. Look, we're not in a studio, I don't have parent makeup, I don't look the same. You know that. Maybe I looked when I was on Good Morning America and there was just some really hateful comments about how I look like what that I've aged tremendously, that I that I that they can tell I'm an alcoholic because my face is all puffy and my eyes are swollen, and you know, just like and I started reading it and I and it kept me up, like it kept me up, and I had a hard time going to sleep, and I thought, why am I looking at this? So I think people just need to realize, like it hurts, and it's not you know, and I'll get over it and I'll be fine and it's but I was like, Okay, I need a I need a ring light on this, on this on this webcam we have or I need to do. It really affects people, and I just I just wish I'm not trying to be Pollyanna here, but I just wish people could be kinder and keep your negative thoughts to yourself. I know that's a silly, crazy request, but you just it. It doesn't matter who you are, if your jelly rolled, if you're j Lo. Yeah, those types of comments eat away at you. And I'm not saying you don't you know, we put ourselves in the public eye. I get that you put yourself out there. You have to be you know, ready to handle criticism.
Speaker 2: I get that there's a difference between criticism and hate. Seeing critique and bullying, there's a totally different thing, and that different thing, that other thing is. I think what has run jelly rolled off? It's run some people off. But I don't know how much thicker skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we don't post as much. I don't post anywhere near as much.
Speaker 2: I don't at all. And you know what, And I'm embarrassed. This is embarrassing. I don't post as much about you. Yeah, that's up. Yeah, it really really is. I'm happy and I'm proud of who I'm with. And but to shout it from the mountaintop, I'm not shouting. I'm just a post here or there. It's just I don't know. That's that's too bad, And that's people people got on that gown to me, but they saw all years prior. He's not posting about his marriage. He's not posting about his wife. There was a reason for that, right, and then because something wasn't going well, because I wasn't trying to put on a false impression that everything was cool. Now that everything is great, I'm still holding back right because of that, and that just that sucks. I'm embarrassed if that's the case, but it is. Yes, they yes, you people out there who pick up your phones, unlock them, click on an app, then go find our page, then click the comment, write something hateful, hit send, and then go back to whatever you were doing. For that, you all actually are having an impact on how we behave day and day out of our lives. And that's that's too bad. It's the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, I'm not proud of it. I wish I could and I'll be fine, but it's just I was. I was mad at myself for caringpen.
Speaker 2: You're human beings, You're humans.
Speaker 3: It's time to hear her side of the story.
Speaker 1: I love the show so much. I was like, please throw my name in the mix.
Speaker 3: I need to be in on this. We were sure she was going to be the next bachelorette and then something changed.
Speaker 1: I'm keeping things very very hush hush.
Speaker 3: Fans of The Bachelor know exactly what we're talking about. Joe and Serena sit down for an intimate conversation with Maria Georgis on Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 1: I have to ask.
Speaker 3: I heard a rumor that you were dating at one point one of Drake's best friends.
Speaker 1: Oh we have more, Sammy.
Speaker 3: Listen to Bachelor Happy Hour on America's number one podcast network, iHeart Open your free iHeart app and search Bachelor Happy Hour. Listen now everywhere you listen to podcasts and don't miss Part two.
Speaker 1: Monday Night, you.
Speaker 2: Mentioned j Loo and Jlo's a human being and you your daughter and Elise was the one like weeks ago, maybe the month ago, people hate j Lo, Like, what are you talking about? She kept telling us. People are canceling Jaylah.
Speaker 1: They're going on TikTok and they're making videos making fun of her and they're imitating her and they're laughing at her, and they're calling her a poser and all sorts of names, like is she even really from the Bronx? And I just thought, what is happening? What? And you know, Jlo is promoting her new tour, she's promoting her her life and her love and she's telling her story and you know she's putting it out there one hundred percent and you can have an opinion. Of course, that's you know, part of being a performer and entertainer. You know that people are gonna either like or not like it, but it's it's gotten to a point where it's just it's it's just to say it's not kind is even an under statement. It's bullying, as you pointed out, like you can bully a celebrity. I actually really believe that. I think some people think that that's not a thing, but it is a.
Speaker 2: Thing, because you know, a lot of people will disagree with what you just said. That you are celebrity, you are rich and famous, you got a burken bag on your arm. What do you have to complain about? You mad that I sent a nasty com You can't handle that, I think. But what was important in what you said was that you can bully a celebrity, And you can bully a celebrity, but it's hard to bully a mother. It's hard to bully a wife. It's hard to bully a husband. It's hard to bully an uncle. It's hard to be when you call people by what they really are, which is a human being, you're not so quick to do so. You have to dehumanize the person first. She's just a celebrity, she's another she's a thing, she's a That's the only way you can talk about people because if you talk about people, if you see them as a human being, as a mother, who's who hurts or you just wouldn't talk about people that way. So to your yes, I agree with what you're saying, but people are going to take issue with it because no, Bellie, you can't bullieve celebrity. You're out there in the public. Of course, we can say anything you want to say about you.
Speaker 1: It's almost as if you become public property and public fodder, and you almost not. I'm not going to say that people think you deserve it, but certainly they think you should be able to handle it. But we're all you know. I always tell the girls this too, and I when stuff like this comes up, when we talk about it, I say, it doesn't matter who you are. You have feelings, you have a heart, you have you know you have, no matter how thick your skin is. Just because you've chosen a career to perform or to be in the public eye doesn't mean that you deserve to handle or to deal with hatred. That's a whole other, a whole other kind of worms that I don't think you can equate to. As you point out a human being, it's I think it's just easy to put people in a box or up on a pedestal, and it's fun to knock them down. It's fun to see them fall. But having been in that position, I think, you know, I've always we've known that as human beings, but the empathy is even greater, and it doesn't matter who you are, It doesn't matter how much money you make, it doesn't matter where you live. I still think that it's important for us all to remember that we're human beings, and my god, I hope we can treat each other better than I've seen online.
Speaker 2: So yeah, on Analyse was the one who was talking about this over the past few weeks, and then it got us curious enough to where we finally watched This Is Me Now her movie. It's promoting her album, promoting her essentially her love story or her love story with Ben Athletic, but also just her relationships. Her a love addict.
Speaker 1: She is exploring, you know, and look, you know she's had three husbands, and I guess she's had three divorces. Excuse me. Ben is her fourth husband, and everyone her public, her relationships, you know, her engagements, it's all been obviously in the public, and I think she she wanted to explain, you know, her life and her goal and she said when she was a little girl that when she grew up, she wanted to be a woman in love and so that was kind of what motivated her. And yes, she's you know, had issues along the way, haven't we all. And she put it out there and people can comment, and I get that, but I just think the level to which they've commented that the ridicule has just gone way above and beyond just an opinion about a movie or an opinion about music. That's fine. Everyone can music, that's fine.
Speaker 2: But we like the movie that's great.
Speaker 1: Agreed, and we all have opinions about that, but you don't have to be cruel about it.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, it was just something about it. In watching that video, which you can see she can go that means she's just a ridiculous entertainer. She's unbelievable. But to go through it and see your heart, at least me, heart kind of hurts for to see what maybe she felt she was trying to accomplish completely backfired and now here this thing is it just it is something about it that was relatable to us to a certain degree. But heart goes out to her. So with all that, folks, all you can say there is it doesn't matter if it's j Low, it doesn't matter, if that's the person at the checkout counter. It doesn't matter if there's somebody on the street, on the bus, wherever, somebody's everybody's going through something. And I always say it, just give folks a little bit of a break.
Speaker 1: And you know what, Mom said it best if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't have anything nice, so I stopped