Speaker 1: You know who birthday it is today?
Speaker 2: Whose birthday is it today?
Speaker 1: It is David Man's birthday today, David Man. Y'all say happy birthday to David Man. Happy birthday, Brown Brown, mister Brown touching col Car. Right, he's talking about coordinating, boy, mister Brown, be coordinated, don't.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: This is happy birthday to David Man. This is the prank I pulled on David Man. Take a listen, here it go.
Speaker 3: Tell hey, miss Andraw, how you doing. This is a nephew telling, yes, ma'am, we're gonna prank phone call your son David Man today. All right, okay, So here's what I want you to do for me. I want you to call David and tell him, Hey, them people came over here asking me by paying that bill and I'm not paying that bill. And that man got smart with me and I shut the door on him. I told him to call you. Okay, when you get through with him, I'm gonna call him back as if I'm that man.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, okay, I'm picking to a add on.
Speaker 3: This that's what you call it, the add Okay, do the add on then hold on all right, Okay, we'll figure that I'll call you when we get through. All right, okay, man, alright, you did good though. All he'll call you back in the minute complaining that we've done prank him.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, all right, God bless you, bless you too.
Speaker 3: All right, let us go. Hello, how about bring me that paperwork on apartment three fourteen. Hello, I'm looking for David. Please. This is David. Okay, this is general about at Barton Green Apartments. Is your mother miss o?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, sir?
Speaker 4: How can I help you?
Speaker 3: Okay? We got a problem here now. I'm the new general manager here and I'm just getting this thing brought to me about uh, your mother and not saying her Waterville or and we got to get this matter taken in. As of right now, I've been instructed to actually go in and get your mother and take her completely out of the apartment building. Okay, So well, tell me what the problem is. Get to explain me what the situation is, sir. The situation right now is no one has paid this water bill whatsoever. She thinks for lying and standing that she only owes one hundred and six dollars and she owes far more than that. She has not paid a water bill at all, all right, and you're your mother, and now the first one to tell you your mother is very rude to me and put him the door in my face, okay, sir, so let me, yeah, let me.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to understand the situation. So the water bill hasn't been paid in how long?
Speaker 3: For what I'm looking at, it's at least four or five months from what looks like here on the paper.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's four or five months behind, yes, it is, okay, and so how much is it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to tally all this up and get everything lined up as far as the numbers as of right now, sir. If no one is paying this bill in the next thirty minutes, I am instructed to put your mother out and pack her things and put her out. And that's not what I want to do. But as rude as she was to me, you know, at this point, I'll tell you what, David, I don't give it, sir. So.
Speaker 2: I just mean I'm just here to try to help make the situation better. So I need you to take a deep breath for me and calm down, because I'm I'm calm.
Speaker 4: So let's just let you know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that I would be I would be calm to had your mother not to slam the door in the face and sads and things before she shut that door. I'll be trying to work as commonly as you're working.
Speaker 2: That right, So, so what do we need to do? I won't be able to do it within thirty minutes. But how much is it? Just find out how much it is? You know, from what my understanding was, it was one hundred and nine dollars or something, one hundred and six dollars for at least four months. That what's the problem is?
Speaker 3: You know what is old right now? That the one hundred and six dollars sir is one month?
Speaker 4: How is it? How was I guess my question is how does the water bill? One hundred and six dollars for one bedroom apartment with one person? One hundred and six dollars water bill is kind of.
Speaker 2: How don't you think?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't. I don't have no idea what your mother's doing. I mean it runs a lot of water, or I have no idea about it.
Speaker 4: Unless she's washing it every day and run into all the water every day. One hundred and six dollars for one for an apartment is a bit extreme. I mean, when you say so yourself, that's a bit high, sir.
Speaker 3: I understand that you have some issues about what the amount of the bill is. That does not get in in the middle of the fact of how far far behind we are. That's the problem we have.
Speaker 4: How far behind over I'm just trying to I'm trying to resolve to you.
Speaker 3: We are five months, but how much behind?
Speaker 4: So how much is the bill for five months?
Speaker 3: I'm getting I'm getting hurt of tally that up as of right now. But let's get back to the issue of someone not being able to get here in thirty minutes. Is there no one that can get here and take care of this bill in thirty Let's let's see.
Speaker 4: Out how much it is and we'll I'll try to get that worked out. So if you can give me kind of tally on what.
Speaker 3: It is, if I had to guesstimate, I mean, let's look at the fact that here it is one hundred and six dollars on one month. You know, let's say it's roughly one hundred bucks each month. You know, you're looking at five hundred bucks at least, Yes, sir, I.
Speaker 4: Have to say one hundred dollars for us. I that's that's the true.
Speaker 3: You know the problem that bothers me that you people won't pay your bill.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, now, I need you to relax because I pay my bill.
Speaker 3: You got a mother over here that's apparently you must be the caretaker of and you're not taking care of your mother from what it seems like.
Speaker 2: Oh, what I need you to do is relax and not not be accused to her.
Speaker 4: That's what I need you to do.
Speaker 3: I need you to and what I need you to do is stand up, sir and take initiative. But whatever your responsibility is, and if you're responsible for your mother, then you should then you should take care of your mother.
Speaker 2: You know what, you're upset right now, and you're not gonna get me upset with you because you don't know what's going on and what.
Speaker 3: Do you not care about your mother? Because in that case, I need to your phone with you right now. My job is to get her out of the apartment and pack her things up because the bill is not paid and she's saying she's not paying it.
Speaker 2: To take it up with her something that what you're trying to do is get me to be where you are. I'm not gonna gone with you.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to get you to be where I am. I'm trying to get you to take care of your mother if that's your responsibility, and if it's not, I'll leave it off to heart.
Speaker 2: You and I going back and forth on the phone, and you you having the attitude that you have.
Speaker 4: What what good are they gonna do? And what is it gonna solve?
Speaker 3: Are you somebody assists at home and you need to get your something to get a job? What do you need to do to get your mom taken care of so I can get through the paige? And this is not on my self.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be another angry black man with you, sir. I have a lot more sense than that.
Speaker 3: So what I what? You're not an angry black man, You're a lazy black man. That's the problem with you. People? With you people? Well, what are you people? With? All of sudden? I don't want to work on the around waiting a well fraut check every day when the rest of us out here on house foot and busting out.
Speaker 4: With the who who's out busting what? I don't know if you're literally or just dump you're the manager of the apartment.
Speaker 3: You want to know who I am? Yes, I am Nephew called from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. And your mother and your brother, David Mann Junior got me the prank yo behind.
Speaker 2: I just him him because I'm about to get him.
Speaker 3: Fin what's up? David? You are the first celebrity they kept his composer brother.
Speaker 1: I hate you, man.
Speaker 3: You got me, you got you gotta do what it's from the stayd Man, mister Brown, what is the baddest radio show in the late Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: I got prayed by nephew Towns.
Speaker 1: He held his own. Yeah, cus one time, cuss one time.
Speaker 3: I tried. Though I tried.
Speaker 1: He good, he be good. He help me.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: You can get when you get them Christian Foe right to the edge and just right on on the line of almost letting it go. That's when it's a beautiful thing for me. When you get him right on that lane for you. Yes, yes, come on over here and say what you want to say. Come on, come on, come on, come on. Ain't put a short walk between here and now. Come on.
Speaker 5: All this twenty night the nephew, about them ruge, not about the rugs. I'm going down to baden ruge about the rules. River Centathy, August twenty ninth, Saturday, August twenty ninth. Meet that's me, nephew, tommy friends. All white house party and comedy show tickets. Don't seale right now, get you white. If you ain't got no white, go get you some clothorodes. Make you some white. To have some white. Yeah, yeah, have some white. Bring a white person with you. How about that. It's a white party. Bring a white person with you. It it's acceptable.
Speaker 1: Comes.
Speaker 3: Let them see how we.
Speaker 1: Part and how we laugh and how we have fun.
Speaker 5: Bring them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let just bring a white person to day.
Speaker 5: Come on out, let's
Speaker 1: Happen anyway you're listening Hardy Morning Show