Speaker 1: Oh, we're recording.
Speaker 2: We're kind to get sued that long.
Speaker 1: You don't know how many times I get content flagged now for that.
Speaker 2: Look, that's for not even four seconds.
Speaker 1: Great, Michaels. The state is just really excited to get our money.
Speaker 2: Now do you want to start it over?
Speaker 1: Now? It's fine, just keep going. Your background is so cute.
Speaker 2: They're a little squirrels, not my background. Think, Hey, you want a cucumber?
Speaker 1: Sure now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks. They should make cucumber cereal. No, that would just be water based.
Speaker 1: What do you mean cucumbers are mostly water?
Speaker 2: I bet you somewhere in this world, probably in Japan or something, there's been cucumber cereal.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have a faux call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it was in the refrigerator. Ah, welcome to cereal pillars. What's going on, buddy?
Speaker 1: My pave hurt?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? How you doing? Okay, we're actually recording this on Halloween. That's why I'm wearing the Halloween shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh so spook you?
Speaker 2: It is spooky? Yeah, and something else spooky that is not really Halloween related, but it could be if it's spooky to you. I'm not sure do you recognize this theme? Andrew Stranger Things. Yeah, I never watched one episode nine I have.
Speaker 1: I dipped out after season two because I was like, mah. And then season four came out and everyone was like, oh my god, it's so good, and so then I started watching it again and now I'm really excited for it to come back. Does that mean we have a stranger thing?
Speaker 2: Cereal? On the way, there was such a thing?
Speaker 1: What a stranger thing? Cereal? What are you doing? Are you like trying to like? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I didn't want to like the misophomia people.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean if they're listening to this podcast, they've heard us crunch into the mics a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they've ever heard me eat a cucumber.
Speaker 1: Though, Okay, cool, great? So yeah look at that man? Wow, dema Gorgon crunch?
Speaker 2: Yeah fine, what's a demo Gorgon? I don't know anything about. All I know is the goofy kid with the hat with the curly hair, great, and the Eggo waffles. That's all I know.
Speaker 1: So Demo is in the upside Down? Is that it has like the upside Down is like an alternate like dark universe almost?
Speaker 2: Is it a monster?
Speaker 1: Yes? The demic organs live in the upside down, and then because there's a portal that's opened, they're able to come through to our world.
Speaker 2: Wait, is that why when I went to like the pop up through his upside down stuff?
Speaker 1: Yes, because it's literally this like that.
Speaker 2: Remember when I did that and I got some cereal there also cool? So I had no idea this was a thing. Yeah, I wasn't target killing some time a couple of weekends ago and I was like, what is that? It was on the end cap oh end cap. Yeah, fun Kellogg's makes this. Uh it says syrup flavored cereal. I means it's maple that's vomit. It's maple syrup flavored cereal.
Speaker 1: Maple syrup.
Speaker 2: And Cooper's like, don't open it? Can I have it? It's collectors. I'm like, I mean I could just go get another one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know this was gonna come out.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the little waffles because the whole Eggo waffle thing, right, what.
Speaker 1: I literally have just have said maple syrup waffles, the.
Speaker 2: Whole Yeah, I sent away because they sent me the flat box of Eggo waffles with a logo on it in the old school cool. I don't know where it is.
Speaker 1: I would love to keep talking, but it seems like.
Speaker 2: So this is a I guess it's Eggo waffle cereal with marshmallows, which I love.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna be a little too sugary, but I'm excited for it.
Speaker 2: So basically it's like waffle Chris, but it can't be because that's another brandy with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Very good, buddy, Yeah, I can see that big red logo in the corner.
Speaker 2: You can, Yeah, all right, So we're using two percent milk today. Great, So it smells very very maypley. It does, and the marshmallow looks like a penis. Oh okay, look at it. Look at mine? Uh yeah, what is it? What is it?
Speaker 1: It's a flashlight.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a wizard.
Speaker 1: No, there's flashlight, demigrgan and D twenty marshmallows.
Speaker 2: What's a D twenty anest?
Speaker 1: I don't actually know. That's D twelve and they sing my band that's right?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, you know what. I love the marshmallows. I'll tell you that much. Let's see how it goes, and I'll tell you one other thing. The maple smell is much stronger than the maple flavor.
Speaker 1: D twenty is a twenty sided die because they play dungeons and dragons.
Speaker 2: No losers. I mean it was hmm, you know what sweet? You want? The maple, the Eggo waffle whole thing, the marshmallow even sweeter. It was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna give this three bowls in a spoon. I think it's a little too sweet in my opinion. Ego waffle cereal on its own really kind of does it for me. This doesn't.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you had Eggo waffle cereal and it did it for you?
Speaker 1: I don't know the last time you had a cereal that done it for you all?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't mean that, you big goettah. They haven't made it.
Speaker 1: That was the last tipe of you had at Yeah, that was the last tipe of you.
Speaker 2: They haven't made Eggo waffle cereal in a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what was that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it four bowls.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's good. Well, that's up. I had Echo cereal back on August of twenty twenty. I remember, anyway, why it's such a jerk because you were a jerk first and look I'm wearing a waffle.
Speaker 2: How short? Oh cool? The total coincidence?
Speaker 1: Wow? Nuts anyway, three balls in a spoon? Okay, three balls in a spoon for me, it's still a little too sweet.
Speaker 2: Did you know, honey, bunches of Oats made granola?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Well they do. Wow, that's post see the red I did say that before. I'm pretty sure I bought this in chopperate. What cereal did you buy? Curious?
Speaker 1: What cereal did I buy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't buy anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a tough opening this bag. Who was I talking to the other somebody was telling me, wait a minute, you put milk and granola. I thought granola was just a topping. A weird for having granola with no.
Speaker 1: No, I loved granola cereal growing it right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, granola cereal? Which one?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: Dick? Because you're starting what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I literally say something and you're like, sorry.
Speaker 2: We should be brothers.
Speaker 1: I would like, actually rather choose to I think get every toenail cut off, like ripped off.
Speaker 2: Yep. Wow, that's so messed up. Donna? Are you hearing this?
Speaker 1: Donna? Why has you gotta do me like that?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 1: Why are you keeping the sound on?
Speaker 2: I don't know how to not make it on that. So the granola, it really varies in sizes. There's tiny little crumbs and big old, massive pieces and all it is granola. There's no stuff in it. There's no knots or chunks or anything. And this is a first for honey bunches of votes, right, maybe why I know.
Speaker 1: We've never had a honey bunch.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe we have. I could check Serial KILLERSPC dot com. I don't know to find out.
Speaker 1: Other Scott might have something to say about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been yelling at me, like I know, and I love.
Speaker 1: It, and other Scott keep going, all right.
Speaker 2: Your milk turns yellow almost immediately. That's not a bad thing. Mm hmmm, we do mm hmmm. Granola. It's Honting roasted granola.
Speaker 1: I don't love it.
Speaker 2: It's basic.
Speaker 1: It's not sweet enough.
Speaker 2: But yet you said the last was too sweet. Yeah, so what's your sweet level that you enjoy? I don't know, you know what some done with you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give this two bowls. Two bowls. It doesn't do anything enough for me to want to recommend this to you.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is a yogurt topping. Yes, it's with some honey on top of it.
Speaker 1: Also, I will say that the smaller granola clusters do look like kidney stones. I just have to get that out there. Wait, what the little granola ones look like kidney stones?
Speaker 2: When have you seen kidney stones?
Speaker 1: You've never googled a kidney stone.
Speaker 2: They look like sharp little pieces of glass, So you.
Speaker 1: Google them too. So when I said it, you're like, how do you know what they did?
Speaker 2: Gay? Well, you know what they look like. Why are you doing a completely different voice for me today?
Speaker 1: That's the attitude you're giving me. So I've just a signed a voice to it.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that even comes from.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just who's channeling when I'm channeling today.
Speaker 2: Look, it's basic, it's granola. It's three balls for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a little too basic for me, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: You need a little some nuts in there or something, some slipped almonds.
Speaker 1: You need a little bit more sweetness, Like we've had better granola than this.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's no doubt.
Speaker 1: I think that if you see this on the shelf and you're just gonna buy it because you like honey, bunches of votes, and you think, oh my god, they make a granola nallomy put this on many thing, You're gonna be a little disappointed.
Speaker 2: All right, well, you know what, we'll be back right after this. How about that it's the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: Well, the Wolf of Brimley Estate just suit us.
Speaker 2: Wait, so everybody just sues us when we use things.
Speaker 1: It's not even sewing. That's an exaggeration.
Speaker 2: Well, he needs a diabetes meds. All right, you're ready to vomit. Here we go. Thank you other Matt for sending us vomit. It's another magic spoon, buddy, what is it? It's birthday cake, your favorite flavor.
Speaker 1: It's not a real flavor. I've said this for years. I'm on record of saying this. It's not a thing. It's just vanilla.
Speaker 2: What like? What a rip this freaking company, I tell you. Although they did want to do some collab with us, so hey, magic spoon, Hey.
Speaker 1: Magic spoon.
Speaker 2: Wink.
Speaker 1: Hope that check clears.
Speaker 2: Let's see how it is. I don't honestly, again, I don't know if it was them, if it was just instagramming, like, hey, oh it smells well, it does smell like like some frosting. Yeah, it smells like frosting, a dastardly after smell. It's gonna give you a little because I know we're gonna take like two rings. Should I move it to what the car?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's going to be vimicious? Is that a word? Can you check vimicious? Because you know?
Speaker 1: No? If not, I think that's fun and I think we should. We could trademark that, but put it on T shirts. But maniacle is not maniacle will never be a word. It's maniacal, you know this.
Speaker 2: But vimicious it could be a word.
Speaker 1: I will say. It was at dinner with somebody yesterday and they go, you know.
Speaker 2: He had a lot of kveats, covetes, kveats.
Speaker 1: What's caveats?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, coveats. You know. I was with somebody the other day. We were eating soup, yeah, and on the menu it said chicken consumme And she said, what's consume? You never heard the word in your life? Not crazy? I don't know. All right, so let's get some hi castle.
Speaker 1: They didn't no caveats, they didn't know consume.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm I'm yeah, I'm going into this with very very low expectation, and.
Speaker 1: Lord Jesus please protect me.
Speaker 2: Wa what do the Jews do the star? I don't know what. We don't want to do it. We don't do it for power charge. You don't do a Jesus thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I guess maybe like.
Speaker 2: No, just two triangles, triangle, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Triangle.
Speaker 2: Oh so their little their little loops, little o's with some should should be sprinkles, the little speckles on there.
Speaker 1: Let's say what you think.
Speaker 2: Starts up good? I think so? Mhm wow, I'm I'm not bothered by it yet. Hmmm.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what he why um bothered? It tastes like the fluoride that you'd get at the dentist when the dentist would come over when you were a kid and be like, oh it's a duck bill, here you go, and you had to bite on it. And it was that.
Speaker 2: Discuss that you've talked about this many times.
Speaker 1: Is this like to the teeth?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Is there fluoride in this?
Speaker 2: You're gonna be shock Andrew three bowls. It's not. This is one flavor that's not bad. You're the cycle who enjoyed the duck bill I know I did. I threw up from that because they would always give.
Speaker 1: It, so they mis should have done it for you, because I got immediate like no, I had like a trauma response from like it was like in my brain.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, this one tastes like a spoonful of frosting to me. It did not get the crazy weird after taste moments later the Stevia thing. I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: If you want to have an experience of being transported back to your childhood at the dentist office, get this cereal.
Speaker 2: I disagree.
Speaker 1: It was not for me. I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 2: Vomit, so that's nothing.
Speaker 1: Nothing. Wow, it was a full on like I felt like transported back.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that we've ever been farther apart on a magic spoon other Scott if you could check that for me and give me the stats if you don't mind, But anyway, let me let me say this from my opinion, Sure, if you are to get a magic spoon variety flavor, this is it, because this is I think one of the only ones that I've never had a reaction to that.
Speaker 1: Make better ones. There's been magic spoons that I like we've recently been a lot more divided on our Magic Spoon reviews. I like a couple of them. I think the Maple one was one I liked. There's been a couple this. No, no, not for me.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: But different strokes, different folks. Yeah, that's what makes this show so successful.
Speaker 2: Now the world don't move to a beat of just one drum.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What might be right for you may not be right for some.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We do appreciate you listening. We know you have a choice in podcasts and somehow you found it.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is only fourteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta go. I get stuff, man, Halloween, kids, everything, Yep. I gotta take costumes. Parade. Yeah, I gotta take you.
Speaker 1: It's a Halloween parade.
Speaker 2: I gotta take that eminem out of the studio. I need it for my costume.
Speaker 1: I know she's in high school, but it's good a high school parade.
Speaker 2: No, she does Halloween still, trick or treats? Absolutely with her friends. That's fun.
Speaker 1: When did the Ashley step trick or treating.
Speaker 2: When she left for college? Really? Yeah, they hang out, they go out with the friends and bum around with the kids.
Speaker 1: Bum around. Okay.
Speaker 2: Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC and we'll see you again Monday with an all new serial Killers. Perhaps a bowl chat in between, that would be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be nice.
Speaker 2: Until then, say crunch Andrew.
Speaker 1: Alright, well, have a great rest of your day, Scott.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Bubby, Bye bye