Speaker 1: What is up, Friendoz, and welcome in to leading off right here on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 2: I'm back.
Speaker 3: It's the Welsh I got Casey Bubba in the house.
Speaker 1: For the final countdown. It's the final week of the fantasy season, the regular season. We ended all it is, like Michael Ipo said in the chat, yes, bittersweet at the end of the regular season. All good things must come to an end. But it's only like the phoenix to burn it down. So we rise again, bigger and better into next year.
Speaker 3: What an introduction.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to be here with you all, Glad to talk to you all in this final week, Bubba, you guys have been holding it down like champs. A lot a lot of baseball this year, a lot of crazy stuff. In the show, we're going to be talking about a few streaming pitchers you can do.
Speaker 3: Over the next couple of days. We've got the biggest.
Speaker 1: News, We've got some injuries, and obviously we've got our big bets. But hot tip to you and Joelrico where on Wednesday that'll be your guys' last like show together.
Speaker 3: As you guys have been holding it down a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's been great. Love coming on every September for the last couple of years now to help bring the people home to the championships. Hopefully all the football people go do football things and in typical football fashion, they'll be back on Friday, folks, So enjoy the show. But thanks for having us.
Speaker 1: Well, that's right, that's right, I will do it. Some good stuff in the chat here. Patrick took down my championship with twenty two homers and one hundred and seventy forty seven total bases in just one week.
Speaker 3: Thanks for all the.
Speaker 1: Advice, Welsh Bubba, Joe and Joe all the Joe's out there. Michael also is saying started doing fantasy baseball eight seasons ago, started listening halfway through my first season, and the last seven seasons have finished first or second every time.
Speaker 3: Championship week.
Speaker 1: Mah beautiful love love to hear it on the episode. Boy, do we have the most ridiculous thing ever to talk about that the news has carried over a whole bunch of stuff, So hopefully we can carry you into this final week.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, are you.
Speaker 1: Big into I feel like a lot of people, maybe more leagues than I was prepared for. We're playing into this week? But are you a big play the final week fantasy guy? Like, in many instances people are done, you ended before the final week. I've said this a couple times since I've been on. Things have changed. In the old the forty man, you know, September call up days, like everything would get disastrous and ruined because you'd have these weird rosters. Now it's different because there's not as many players up. But are you a big play till the you know this Sunday the final game stuff?
Speaker 2: Well, I play season long, rod. Oh, so that that is the case.
Speaker 3: I guess that's a head to head question.
Speaker 2: I just asked you for head to head though. No, Like, I'm helping my people messaging me questions and it's just insanity of what they're trying to do streaming and whatnot. So yeah, no, I think you should do not play the final week. I'm starting to become more of a Joe piece of po let's stop on September first type guy?
Speaker 3: Uh huh, I am too.
Speaker 1: I like you know, I've mentioned and we did this new version of a league, our home league, where it was two leagues split into one. It's the first half at all Star break, it ends that's Rodo and then we play from All Star break on and we do head to head and it goes into a playoff mode and you can have two champions to kind of keep people more invested. We also redraft at that middle point. That would be an instance where I think I would be good going into the very very final week obviously, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I'm still a proponent of like ending last week and not going into this week.
Speaker 3: Not to say that.
Speaker 1: There aren't some important things and not that there's like a bunch of dudes that are gonna get pushed off of starts and not starting and whatnot, but injuries are more brut I mean, roe Field Dever is.
Speaker 3: Just like, oh he's done, just done for the you can take that. We're out, We're not going to do it.
Speaker 2: So we're going to see a lot of that this week.
Speaker 3: And that's a lot of stinks, and that's what kind of stinks. So be prepared.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're checking out all the tools over at Fantasy Pros. You can check out some of the hot hitters. Obviously, my playbocus hooked you up all season, so make sure you were doing all of that this episode also brought to you by Bet three sixty five promo code leading off.
Speaker 3: Get five dollars, bet five dollars, get.
Speaker 1: One P fifty in bonus bets today. Go over to Bet three sixty five, download the app. Use that promo code leading off prey bad transition or good transition if you want.
Speaker 3: To look at it like that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Cj Abrams this weekend was optioned to class A West Palm Beach and the collective Internet. Sometimes I actually enjoy not being the immediate person that reacts, because all anybody did was go.
Speaker 2: Was the.
Speaker 1: Then we found out cj Abrams was optioned to everybody's shock because he violated team curfew by staying out at a Chicago based casino until eight am. Now there's a lot of I don't know if it's this information whatever. There are photos that are out there. Some people are saying it's from some time before. There's internet social media chatter that part of this eight am session was because CJ Abrams. This is all alleged lost one hundred and eighty thousand dollars gambling. And I will tell you as a as a gamblers, as a person that has left the casino has entered at night and left in the morning. Poker player, the only reason you're usually there too ungodly hours is you're chasing your tail, and that, unfortunately seems like a chasing the tail situation.
Speaker 3: This bad one, this is gonna haunt.
Speaker 1: There's this really funny moment in the Mets broadcast where they were talking about it, and then Keith Rnandez is like, hey, listen, I get four am, but not eight am, Bubba. Do you think this is gonna carry over into next year? Are we just gonna kind of move past Are we gonna move past past this like we are like Jamison Williams who bet and had parlays last year and everyone loves him now in football, we're just gonna move past it and just not think about this with a or do you think this could be something in the off season where maybe they move off of him.
Speaker 2: I think it's just a weak punishment. He's on timeout, pype deal and he'll be back. They've already said he's a part of their future, he's part of their family. They'd be crazy to move off of him. The talent like he was actually heating up again before this took place, so he'll be back. He'll be there on opening day. And I think this is more of a hey, you're young, you made a dumb decision, get it right, and we'll move on from here. Because they did the same thing to Luis Garcia last year. They sent him down for disciplinary reasons. So this is a Nationals situation.
Speaker 3: Was he at the re light table? Was that part of the problem.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Maybe he was getting a massage. I don't know. But he was out late apparently and got a punishment as well. I'm just speculating. I don't know. Maybe I'm not going to go any farthers of fans.
Speaker 1: But pretty far from saying out gambling and getting a massage. What are you talking about? What do you think would keep you at the casino until eight am?
Speaker 2: Oh he's losing. He's losing his dire game.
Speaker 3: Clearly he's losing.
Speaker 1: Abrams lost a lot of money in the last week, not just gambla. You know what, probably I don't remember, you know what, if he's done his old contract or his rookie contract. Now i'm thinking about it, the gambling was probably more any normal athlete. You probably lost more money than what was just gambled by being kicked out over the next you know, week and a half. But yeah, what's the game that's going to keep you there?
Speaker 2: For me, it's black chack. It's always been blackchack. I can play blackjack till the sun comes up like that. If you have a good crafts table, that's goore. But that can you can lose money quickly. Blackjack will sit there. Craps is amazing, and you need a good table. Like those people that sit there and play crafts by themselves. That's a lonely life, that really is. But if you have a good table, craps is amazing, it's so much fun. But for me, I'll sit there and play a blackshack till the sun comes up. I've done that many times, and most of the time it is chasing the dragon type scenario. But it's that now. I heard the new cool thing is people go play was it pie galla or whatever that goes till the god ungodly hours of the morning. But I'll play blackjack all day, every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think blackjack is an ob one. I think the picture of him was at a roulette table.
Speaker 3: Poker.
Speaker 1: For me, poker's an easy, easy one to just play all night keep going. But blackjack definitely has an element because like poker, even like a twelve hour session and just it's whatever, But blackjack is chasing the dragon type of situation.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's something to keep an eye out for. I think the obviousness for this team. They have a lot of young talent. They've got James Wood, They've got Dylan Cruz. You don't want to set a precedent of one of the I don't even know if they would consider him a leader out till eight am, you know, rocking a blackjack table, and maybe they want to, you know, have him. It's not a scapegoat even it's just like you can't do that.
Speaker 3: That's part of it.
Speaker 1: I do think there's something to take a look at that this team could just be like, hey listen, this guy up and down, we don't maybe he's really contrite about it and whatever. I wouldn't be completely dismissive that this team doesn't look to do something in the offseason, not saying that they will if this is a major problem, because that is a dramatic punishment that's not like like, hey, listen, you're gonna sit for the rest of the season on the bench and you're gonna support your players and you're going to show up two hours early. That's get the hell out of here type of punishment. And that's why I'm making maybe making a tiny bit more about it.
Speaker 2: But real quick question. So this was eight am for a one PM game. What if it was a seven pm game? But this has been a big of an issue. Probably not, that's my point. Yeah, so CJ not tell you to get him out of the doghouse here, But I wonder if there's more to it than just this one time.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, there's.
Speaker 1: So that's that's what I'm talking about too. This could be like a thing, this could be I've experienced it. We have casinos out here in uh area. Actually been there right next to Salt River Field. Yes, I've been there behind Top Golf. Oh yeah, yeah, a lot of us have been there, and like I've gone there. Athlete Charles Barkley would hang out there. I remember being on field a couple of years ago in the Arizona Fall League and god, I'm forgetting the guy's name, who's the Yankees prospect. He was so excited he told everybody around him about how he went out and was at the I see you know all night that night and won twenty one hundred dollars, and he was telling everybody that would listen to him. Not I don't even think he's in baseball anymore at that time. So it's not uncommon for them to, you know, kind of feed that need. But eight am is part of the problem, So CJ. Abrams will be on the lookout for it in the offseason. Let's talk about some other stuff in here. How about the White Sox. They are record holders and mate might make more records on Tuesday. White Sox now have tied the record for most losses since nineteen hundred with one hundred.
Speaker 3: And twenty and they got six games to go. Bubba, Yeah, they're gonna break some records.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, No, it's pretty much a lock. I could even agree with the Nightingale who tweeted it, who usually ruins everything from happening. So for some reason, the White Sox sweep the final six games, you know what direction to point. But I'm thinking they lose least four of these six just the way they're playing, And this might be like one hundred and twenty four games and one hundred and sixty two game season. Just wrap your head around that.
Speaker 3: That is insanely I think they.
Speaker 2: Will be horrible. Like they make movies called Major League about this. They weren't even that bad bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's historically bad, you know, and hat tip to them for being like literally the worst in over one hundred years. Like they're they're gonna stack that, Like think about that like a team. How embarrassing for Andrew Vaughn and Luis Robert and Garrett Croche. Garrett Crochet myred, I mean up and down season. I believe he's like the first or the third or it's like it's not many with under one hundred and fifty innings pitch over two hundred strikeouts. That's an absurd number. But they will always be remembered as the worst, so you know, and you're gonna have to carry that in the next year because they also said they're not going to spend they want to cut payroll today. Care definitely will have an effect. If Garrett Crochet were a brave, we'd be talking about him as a top five sp but we can't with the White Sox because not only are they historically bad, they're probably going to get worse next year.
Speaker 2: Now, which record gets broken first, the White Sox lost record or cal Rifkin's record. There's your debaate for first take on Monday, September thirtieth, and there's no baseball going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'll tell you White Sox are going to put out a similar roster next year, So they're going for gold.
Speaker 2: Baby, I can't wait too. If you're a runder is on bet three sixty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: The Reds fired David Bell as their manager. We got that like a week or so and a half before the end of the season. I kind of took this as a way too talented of a team to disappoint. Maybe at the level that you had, maybe they want to get new blood in there. Maybe he wasn't speaking to the culture of the clubhouse. I don't know, but I don't know if you have any thoughts on David Bell, and I would pay attention.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the managers can have effected.
Speaker 1: I don't want a manager that's going to come in and slow down this team from running. I want them to be hyper aggressive. I have no idea who they'll bring in, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be interesting because he has signed a extension through twenty twenty six this season, so that that's a big oof. And the management already came out and said there was some differences between the two sides, and it's tough for David Bell when you look at that roster. Yeah, there's a couple of good players, don't give me wrong, but when like Benson and Marte and company aren't producing, it's kind of tough to be successful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know, in a fun note, I just want to throw out here. You guys know Bubba's wearing his Peria Havevelina's hat. If you saw my photo back here, I've got my customized AFL jersey. Well, the rumor is today or tomorrow the Arizona Fall League is going to release the rosters, so we'll know all the guys that are going to be sent to the Arizona Fall League. Some of you probably don't care about it. I cover it because I go every single day starting in October to all the games of note, Christian in Karnosi on Strand is set to come and play in the AFL, which is kind of weird. We don't see that a lot we have seen in the past, like Kyle Schwarber returning from a season long injury, came and played in the AFL for three or four games. Tyler O'Neill last year. I believe it was came for like one game if the Cardinals were to advance. Those things can kind of happen occasionally, maybe those two years ago. But in Karnacion, Strand is like lost his project prospect eligibility. So I think they're giving him an exemption because of the season that he's lost. And so there you go. There's a Reds player that's going to be out. Christian and Karnashianstram scheduled to play in the Arizona Fall League, which starts October seventh, and Bubby, you will be out like roughly a month, roughly about a month or so.
Speaker 2: Five weeks.
Speaker 3: It gonna be awesome and you get to see him.
Speaker 1: Some notes on some players from Sunday here. Tristan Cossis big game, three homers, seven RBI now twelve homers in a little under two hundred of bats this year. Just a quick you know, are you gonna be a big buyer on Tristan Cossas. I think he might come at a discount esque type of flow because it's like one hundred and ninety something about but two forty one batting average right now, so he's gonna have an under two fifty season, a lot of injuries. Production's okay, I think his costs could probably be relatively nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm a big fan. He will come at a bit of a discount, but first base drives up rather quickly in your drafts when you start prepping for twenty twenty five, and Costas is one of the last men out there for now. That could change, but I am a fan of the potential price tag on hopefully a healthy season from Tristan Cossus.
Speaker 1: Almost you almost hate to see having a three home run day because that's like that little oomp that pushes the stats up. Had he not had no it would have been, like, you know, maybe under two forty season, maybe he gets to ten homers by the end of the year.
Speaker 3: But it's this just like irked it.
Speaker 1: And pushed it up just a tiny bit more, which is san Speaking of insanity, and those stats moving up show Heyo Tani combo meal yesterday. It seems like a decade ago that we cared about a fifty to fifty because Otani is now up to fifty three homers, fifty four stolen bases. He had one homer two stolen bases on Sunday legit shot at fifty five to fifty five, and a lot of people just kind of jokingly being like, hey, sixty sixties not out of the realm of possibility for show, Heyotani. I also saw a lot of instant Atlanta brave accounts, but a lot of people complaining about like Lucien Okunya was forty seventy really dismissive, Like what O'tani is done is uniquely incredible. The guy might pitch into the playoffs, he's the one one across the board. Do you think there's gonna be any discussion about Otani being the one to one as a DH next year in Fantasy? Do you think that's even because that was something I said? If people remember TONI was adp like ten nine. Somewhere in there. I pushed him up in that final month of the season we were talking about shows.
Speaker 3: I pushed him up to like five, and I was just.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, let's kill the like I don't care about the DH. I care about the stat return, and I'm going to put a hyper focus and not even worry about the DH thing, but that's always in people's minds.
Speaker 3: Bubba, do you think.
Speaker 1: That is completely scwashed going into next year or do you think Bobby Witt, Aaron Judge DH. Let that be a differential factor and moving him down maybe a notch or two.
Speaker 2: There will be some people that use it as a factor. It should not be a factor. I think if you did one hundred drafts show, hey probably goes number one, like ninety of them, I would say, and then you'll get some cute you know, Bobby woos and Judges in there, but the utility DH things should not factor at all. He's an absolute monster and that should continue for you next year.
Speaker 1: A couple pitching things to throw actually, also speaking of the other guy that could be out there, Aaron Judge two for three with a homer, a couple walks. Judge up now to fifty five, breaking some other of his own I think career highs, not the home runs. Probably not going to get to the sixty, but you know what, he could have a three home run day and never say never with a guy like Aaron.
Speaker 2: Dude missed like a month of baseball two, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: Some pitching updates.
Speaker 1: Luis Heel got his fifteenth win this weekend against the A's win five and one third, actually one of his worst outing because he gave up four runs. But this note on rote World I thought was interesting. He had allowed one or no runs in thirteen of his previous fourteen appearances, which he is actually the presumed Ale favorite for Rookie of the Year just because nobody else really took it. I know William has been out there, Colton Kowser was holding it for some time, but Luise Heel might be it. And I sure hope not for my own bet, but we might have two pitchers taking the Rookie of the Year awards in Skenes and Luise Heel. Also on the pitching front, shotte I Managa six hits over seven innings, has a fifteen to three record, a two nine to one era egg on my face forever thinking he wasn't going to be able to just completely dominate, and he never really fell apart. And you Darvish picks pitch six and one third of an inning of two run ball, struck out nine against the White Sox. It's a White Sox, but the main thing there was Darvish kind of getting back his sea legs before the end of the season. He has one more game to go, and it'll be against the Arizona Diamondbacks, I believe, probably Friday in this final series, which could have an l West implication or more Wild Card implications with the Dodgers, so it there could there's a theory that like the Diamondbacks could maybe even get eliminated depending what happens. So the rest of the way through, are you gonna trust you Darvish in this final start against the Diamondbacks this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to. If you're look at a lot of the matchups that are out there, a lot of potential good pitchers that might not even pitch a full game this weekend. You got to roll Darvish out there and rock and roll.
Speaker 3: You got to roll it out. I think you can be comfortable with it. Same thing.
Speaker 1: I think Heel's got one more start, you know, be good with it. He did get hit a little bit, but you know, thirteen to fourteen to one or zero runs pretty dang good. I wanted to move injuries up here because I do think it's more relevant to have here. Francisco Lindor said after Sunday's game that he thinks he's going to have to play through the pain when he attempts to return from his back injury. Says he wants to get back out there for this final week, but trainers have got to clear him the Mets if they're going to do this. They just pulled off a win against Philly, which was absolutely critical. I wouldn't be shocked if Lindor gets the activation just like that, And I'd point out someone in the chat very smartly said, because they're right, this is the week. There were already weeks of this, but this is the week. It doesn't matter who you cut. It doesn't Matt just you just go for it depending on what's available in your league. Lindor, is that one little tiny one where it's like I kind of want to hold out hope, just because I do think there's a possibility he could just pop up for the last you know, five games or something like that. All they got to say is like, you're good to go.
Speaker 3: And he's just gonna play through that pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the It's like a yin and a yang, like he's gonna be in pain, So you know, it's one hundred percent, but he's ready to rock and roll and try to get the Mets into the postseason. Like, like Angela mentioned, his Mets and Braves will be epic this week. That's gonna be. It's gonna be some musty that and then the Dodgers Padres because technically a Padres winning out the year and Dodgers losing the rest of the year, Padres win the division. Like, there's some craziness still going on for this final week. But that Mets Braves, oh boy, gonna be a fun one.
Speaker 1: Also, Diamondback fans gotta be rooting for the Mets because the Braves are the ones that are tailing back up if the Diamondbacks falter a little bit. They got the Giants for the next couple and then they're gonna be playing the Padres.
Speaker 2: Giants just knocked the Royals down a few pegs, So watch out, folks.
Speaker 1: The Diamondbacks and the Brave slash Mets. They could all be vying for their life this coming weekend. And you want to know it's crazy, I hope it means something. I'm going to the final game of this season. My kids actually have a thing at the stadium with the Diamondbacks, So I'll be there on Sunday, and it might be for.
Speaker 3: All the marbles, the marbles.
Speaker 2: Let's see e Rod for all the marbles. You must be so excited about that.
Speaker 3: No, well, no, it's going today though.
Speaker 2: He's got a two step. He goes Sunday.
Speaker 3: Oh god, is he gonna go Sunday because.
Speaker 2: They have everyone plays six games this week except the Reds and Guardians only play five because they play it two this week. So yeah, he'll go Sunday. He's he's for now schedule for.
Speaker 1: Something, and the Padres might throw out like they might throw like a Michael Michel. King goes tomorrow, but they might throw like Michael King.
Speaker 2: And yeah, Michael King would be the guy on Sunday.
Speaker 1: It's my boy too, Michael King a couple of that is an amazing matchup. Speaking of the Mets code, Sanga will not return to the Mets before the end of the regular season after feeling tightness in his triceps after his rehab appearance Saturday for Triple A Syracuse. Also, minor league seasons are over now, so any work that anybody's getting there doing on the backfields as instructs are going on across baseball CODEI Senga Gabriel Moreno continuously hurt all season. He told reporters after Sunday's loss that he's going to undergo an MRI today on his abductor. I think this could end his season unless he's gonna play through pain. This is like the third time he's done this. There's a possibility he could rest for.
Speaker 3: Two days again.
Speaker 1: The Diamondbacks are doing instructs, so he could then just run over to Salt River Fields, maybe a little casino trip, do a game, and then he could get back to the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I suspect with the lingering injuries, this could be it for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I'm leaning. They're saying it's not as bad as the previous injury, but I don't care. Like I expect Adrian del Gestio to be on a ship back to Arizona here by Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised. And then Jordan Alvarez undergoing imaging on his right knee according to the Astro's manager, So another thing to keep an eye on. Hey, little playoff prep. But but I have four pitchers that I think are available relatively I did compare it to Fantasy pros consensus ownership, but you know that's going to alter ESPN Yahoo numbers. Most of these guys are all under like ten percent, but you know active leagues, they just move up and down, probably forty to fifty percent.
Speaker 3: In CBS.
Speaker 1: I have four pitchers that are pitching on Tuesday and Wednesday that I'm going to I want to get a yay or nay from you. If people are trying to stream points leagues, I think these guys are all options. Not looking at Zero's headhead rodo you do have like maybe some concerns and then on Wednesday you and Joe can do that for like Thursday, Friday, and then Friday will do it for the weekend to kind of finish you out. So these guys, I believe everyone I'm going to give you is on Wednesday because I think Tuesday's set is garbage.
Speaker 3: But here you go.
Speaker 1: Kider Montero going up against Tampa Bay, did get hit in his last start, but had zero earned runs in his previous two at home Tigers rolling versus Tampa Bay. Yay or nay on Montero.
Speaker 2: Yay on Montero. The the Tampa Bay Ray's offense is dreadful, striking out a ton. I'll take my chances in that stream for the final week.
Speaker 1: I'm agreeing with you on this. Number two at Washington NOC j Abrams. Alec Marsh for Kansas City, I believe has a similar I think.
Speaker 3: His last start was bad and the.
Speaker 1: Previous set were pretty good. He's got an eight to nine record so far on this year. Yeay or nay on Alec Marsh.
Speaker 2: Deep leagues only, I'm still very skeptical. This national team doesn't strike out a lot, so they put a lot of balls in play, makes it sketchy, and there's still like a twenty percent chance that's Michael Lorenzen start. So keep an eye on that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Well, and it could just be pushed because yeah this is Wednesday. You could be pushed into Thursday.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of moving parts with that one.
Speaker 1: And that's the craziness about this week, by the way, for everybody, like everything can change on a dime. Number three at Minnesota Edward Cabrera. Now I bring him up because he is the highest ownership, but got obliterated in the last start. But he had been good. So we are going to Minnesota Edward Cabrera.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. I love the skill set of Edward Cabrera, but the inconsistencies. He could nuke your final week, all.
Speaker 1: Right, and then finally this ownership, this makes it kind of a little bit difficult if he's out there. But I just want to throw it just in case. Is Cody Bradford going up against Oakland. God, I should have wrote down all the stats. I was looking at all the stuff. I want to say, Bradford might have, like a lot of these guys, had another one of those like last bad start and had been carrying some decent ones prior to this. He's got Oakland smaller leagues, he may be available.
Speaker 3: What do you say on Bradford?
Speaker 2: I would roll with Bradford if he can. Yeah, I was a bad start last time out. Overall been really really good. He at least has the ceiling with probably higher than anybody we talked about today.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then rank these Montero, Marsh Cabrera, Bradford, Montero, Bradford, Marsh Cabira. Okay, so Montero leads the pack and he's like under match owned across both. Okay, So you guys are looking to stream Tuesday Wednesday to get something in there, go to Montaro.
Speaker 3: Someone asked a question too.
Speaker 1: I just want to point out Anthony is like, hey, any two start waiver wire pitchers. We're not doing that because everybody is going to move and change as teams get into playoffs. Not saying there aren't, but I would really hate to try to sell them.
Speaker 2: I'll throw I'll throw one. I'll throw one for fun. That should not change Land and Knack of the Dodgers. He's pitching Monday and Sunday. There's no reason NAC should get moved in that rotation.
Speaker 3: But Nac a lot of the time. We'll play the opener role.
Speaker 2: No, no, not since he's come back, he's throwing five plus.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, then I completely missed that.
Speaker 1: I thought, well, you know what I forgot the last one I saw it was an opener because he gave up five earned runs in like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first two. That's why it was an opener. He got shown. But other than that, it's and good.
Speaker 1: Yes, I still don't know if I trust that. I'd rather Montero on there. So I think the better recommendation to focus on. I know some of you have like two or three only pickups in the week, is just being hyper hyper focused.
Speaker 2: On there's a lot of good streams on the.
Speaker 1: Great streaming picture, then it is trying to get two starts out of it. So that's why like focusing on Montero. Montero would be at the tippy top over the next couple of days. And then let's also see how the rotations work out. Teams will bring up pictures to push rotations to set up playoff matchups. Even Tory Lavello said, if they have a chance to beat San Diego and move past San Diego for some home field advantage, they're going to do it.
Speaker 3: If they don't.
Speaker 1: And they have a playoff spot locked, they're gonna rest starters to set up their pictures. So that's why things are going to change over the next three or four days. And you also can have teams that are completely out of it. Just push this guy, let this guy get rest.
Speaker 3: It just weird stuff happened.
Speaker 1: Yes, Kyder Montero is the picture that we were talking about there in the playoff prep. Anybody else I didn't want to like move past as you suggested. Now, is there anybody else.
Speaker 2: You really like, No, just for the early week, that's fine, Like we'll talk about so there are some I like Thursday and Friday for sure, Like there's a lot of good one starters this week for Thursday.
Speaker 1: Well, then make sure you tune in on Wednesday Bubba and a Rico. They will break down those Thursday and Friday starters that you guys might be able to stream on the three up and three down carry. Carpenter and Zach Netto both dropped two homer double dong days. Netto, by the way, had six RBI in that performance. Top fifty player next year Trey Turner, Jake McCarthy, Bryson Stott, and Miles straw All double stolen bases. We don't have a double dong for stolen bases, double bags, double steals.
Speaker 2: I'll think of something that's peach and I'll get back to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well double dong's not really peg, but yeah, you can do that. And then one of the best pitchers in baseball in the second half, maybe the best pitcher, and someone that is going to be wildly difficult for everybody to manage next year. Blake Snell six innings and nine strikeouts, gave up just two hits, and what the hell is anybody going to want to do with him? He's pitched like he should be a top five pitcher in baseball. He will not be ranked as a top ten pitcher, most likely in fantasy because of those swings, and he kind of continuously if you do it right, probably going to be a value next season.
Speaker 2: If you are aggressive in starting pitching, which some people are, he is going to be an amazing two based on his ADP. Because people like you said, going to be concerned. I think he signs earlier this year. I don't think we're any of that bs he was. He was angry about what took place with Boris. A lot of those guys are, so I think I think Sneil signs sooner than expected, and we're going to see that ADP get up a little bit, but still a really solid value.
Speaker 3: And on the down.
Speaker 1: Frankie Montas boom boom with the boom like.
Speaker 3: The double chunk.
Speaker 1: He got double chalked all over two and two third, seven earned runs, three homers given up.
Speaker 3: He was given the boom.
Speaker 1: Pablo Lopez four innings, seven earned runs, gave up nine hits, probably the most disastrous pitcher you could have for your playoff in roto Run Hunter, Renfro, Michael Tolia, both of the old zero for four and four strikeouts.
Speaker 3: That's I guess they say that's the doom those guys.
Speaker 2: I just see him every I don't.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous, my friends. We've been doing it all season long.
Speaker 1: It is time that we look at our bet three, six, five bets of the day.
Speaker 3: With Bubba and the Welsh.
Speaker 1: We've really got to get that artwork change for next year. These are our best bets of the day. Bubba, what what are you looking at doing? And the very small slate by the way, only four Monday.
Speaker 2: Four games to pick from, folks, final.
Speaker 3: Week of baseball. Let's put four on Monday to start the week. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Bright side, that means everybody else pretty much plays the rest of the week, so that's that's a plus. But yeah, it's it's a small slate. So to keep things simple here, I'll take three total bases all at plus money as usual, give me Trey Turner over one and a half total bases with a bullpen game from the Cub starting with Pearson. Turner's been red hot of late, so they get plus one, and that actually surprised me. Corbyn Carrol, I think the d back stay red hot versus bird Song and company, if not birds on the bullpen of the Giants. So Corbyn Carrol over one and a half total bases at plus one twenty five and ao heineo, I don't care how old and bad I've been before, Sworez over one and a half total bases at plus one thirty five. I'm a Giants fan, folks, and I think they get chomacked by the d Backs tonight. So like I liked, I liked the d Becks, I'm rooting for the d Becks, so I hope they get to the postseason, and tonight it's a big step in the right direction.
Speaker 1: I'm actually going to be tailing with you. First up, I've got no run first inning Seattle and Houston hunta Brown, Bryce Miller loved that matchup, A little bit banged up on that Houston side, So I like that no run first inning, minus one thirty. But now that two bets are on Arizona, I'm going to take as you just mentioned. You said you think they're going to get shellacked. The Giants are bird Song like a four to six era expected numbers right around the exact same. So I like Arizona's run line minus one point five, so to win by two runs plus money, it's like plus one ten.
Speaker 3: So I love that.
Speaker 1: And then I was with you. I was about to actually take the KORbin kr. I hadn't looked at your numbers, so it's going to take Corby Carroll's total bases. He hasn't been good as of recent but two sixty at home while hitting like two o two on the road, which is a benefit. But Ktel Marte is plus one twenty five total base one point five over and he has a two.
Speaker 3: Sixty road split.
Speaker 1: It took three point thirty three at home. He has three straight games with a home run. He has been on fire. Top of the lineup. Could not love ka tell Marte total bases anymore and we're both stacking up those times.
Speaker 2: Guy should parlay parlay Carol and Marte's total basis. See what happens just for funzies?
Speaker 3: What the hell not? Yeah, corbyan Carroll even hit is just minus two to twenty five. You want to do that? So fun play those bad boys.
Speaker 1: You can check all of our stuff out at on the betting pros app if you have not done so before.
Speaker 3: But those are the best bets of the day. Let's kick this bad boy out.
Speaker 1: With the home run board. I got an updated home run board in ladies and gentlemen. Unless we get an O Tawny like week from Razor Ramone.
Speaker 3: South African G has crossed.
Speaker 1: The sixty home run marker. South African G is looking to break the home run record all alone here has a four home run lead in the final week to take home this autograph Vladimir Guerrero bat but Razor Ramone gotta have a big one gonna have to also probablyably playoff of and not go with the chalk at fifty six. So South African G at sixty, Razormone at fifty six, be trot down.
Speaker 3: At fifty three. Those are your leaders.
Speaker 1: Shout out Tolwonkee Penguin who crossed over fifty in seventh Joey P. I don't even remember whose perpetuity is. I think soda or whatever is at forty two. I've not done a good job about doing perpetuity. It's whoever I've had last. So I Am not going to get on that board. Most likely I think I'm probably still at thirty three, but South African g looks like they are going to take this down and that'll be a fun update on Friday, Bubba, who you going with your home run call today?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stick with Corbyn Carrol. I think he has a big game at home. I love your home run call as well, but give me Corbyn Carroll on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sticking with what I just mentioned. I'm going with Katel Marte. I mean, four straight days would be absolutely ridiculous, but I love him hitting at home. He loves to hit at home. These are massively important games and I potentially get an extra bat or two.
Speaker 3: Yep, love it. Kateell Marte for my home run call, and ladies and gentlemen, that is it.
Speaker 1: So Wednesday, it's Bubba and Arico for their finality of them. By the way, a Rico shout out was in the chat being a peanut and cracker Jet for some of the show hanging out with everybody, so shout out to him. But they're gonna be doing their final episode together on Wednesday, so make sure you come out and droves to support them. Then on Friday, Joey P. Is back with me and we are gonna end out the show on Friday recapping some of the season, talking maybe previewing some of the playoffs. We'll be doing all of that on Friday. JOEYP and Welsh back. So there you go. Make sure you guys are locked in on YouTube YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros MLB. Make sure you're subscribed because we got off season stuff planned and we want you guys to be hanging with us more than we've ever had before. And make sure you're subscribed on the podcast. For Bubba at b d in Trick, you can find me at is It the Welsh both on the twitters. We'll talk to you next time and good luck in this final week at the MLB season, we out goodbye friends, Bee.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros MLB.