Speaker 1: So for this one, if we're looking for a cover provider, somebody would say, hey, why don't we get Elon Musk right, he can cover it. And somebody would say, yeah, can you keep him quiet? And then we'd all like sit and look at each other, go, shit, that's not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's It'll be tweeted immediately.
Speaker 3: It's like, right, right, maybe Trump would keep it secret.
Speaker 4: I'm John Cipher and I'm Jerry O'Shea. I served in the CIA's Clandestine Service for twenty eight years, living undercover all around the world.
Speaker 1: And in my thirty three years with the CIA, I served in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Speaker 4: Although we don't usually look at it this way, we created conspiracies.
Speaker 1: In our operations. He got people to believe things that weren't true.
Speaker 4: Now we're investigating the conspiracy theories we see in the news almost every day.
Speaker 1: We'll break them down for you to determine whether they could be real or whether we're being manipulated.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Mission Implausible.
Speaker 1: So, Comrade Cipher, how are you today? And I have a question for you. After thirty years of spending time fighting the Soviets and the Russians, who are worse the Russians of the Soviets.
Speaker 4: First of all, don't call me comrade.
Speaker 1: I lived there.
Speaker 4: I know what that means. And it depends whether you're talking about the Russian people or whatever, but in general they're the same. That's the problem with that stuff is that he's just transferred the KGB culture to the new Russian society, and until they get past that, they've never really gotten past the Soviet days, is my take. I think what I'm going to talk about today is the thing that's commonly been referred to as the Jewish space laser stories. Well, this is a Marjorie Taylor Green, a congresswoman, sort of conspiracy who and she knows she was elected in twenty twenty is sort of part of the mega group of people, and was a conspiracy theorist herself. So she believed in the QAnon theory and nine to eleven hoaxes and Satanic blood sacrifices and all these kind of things.
Speaker 1: She was with the Tantric sex guru for a while, and.
Speaker 4: Sex grew is one thing Tantric sex guru.
Speaker 5: Tantric is a Hindu sex practice, and according to serious media reports, the guy she was having an affair with was polyamorous, tantric sex guru and he now offers codo classes on his commune.
Speaker 4: By the way, okay, so you got tantrik. No, you're just threw in polyantric. What's that? And for you guys and listen, Jery does this all the time, Like when we're doing our business talkue, he always throws in these big words.
Speaker 1: I'm a closetic, sescopadelianist. These are big words polyamory, someone who is not monogamous. Like some agency officers have been involved, and I could think of this, this is not a conspiracy. We actually had I know of an officer who had two different whys and two different countries. This is back in the sixties. But he pulled that off until he died. It was one of the greatest operations, one of the greatest conspiracies, because neither wife knew about the.
Speaker 4: Other, which caused a problem for people who then had to figure out who gets pensions and who gets paid and all that type of thing.
Speaker 1: They did, and the two wives actually fought over who gets the body. And since I'm on it, let's go into it just for a second. On CIA. So when I was in again served a time in Africa, there was a Russian disinformation program called Operation Infecsion, which was a conspiracy to create a conspiracy theory to blame AIDS either on the CIA or the US government, and in Central Africa that caused the deaths of tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people, because part of the conspiracy was that AIDS was created by the CIA to kill Africans and there was nothing they can do about it. And I remember talking to to you know, Zimbabwean officials who were like, you, guys really shouldn't have done that, but it's okay. It was like, we didn't do it. And yet if you think about it, somewhere in Moscow, thirty guys did come into a room the door, pull out pens and have a meeting on like, how are we going to create this conspiracy theory?
Speaker 4: But it is indeed true that the KGB created a false story from scratch. And so they created the story that the Pentagon and the CIA created the AIDS of virus as a means to keep down what was then called the Third World. And what they did to do that is they use some sources they had in India in the journalism, newspaper, business and put out this false story.
Speaker 1: And so it's the same thing the Jewish space laser canard. Now, if you want to look at the individual pieces, I think we can certainly do that, and I'd be up for it. But at the end of the day, if the question is is there a Jewish space laser and how would we build it a secret? And it would I guess her point was it's a secret, and she was revealing this secret. So if we were to do this, how would we build a secret space laser?
Speaker 4: But let's talk to people who understand whether, in fact, are there things that are set up today that could have ramifications and problems that we don't foresee.
Speaker 1: I do have a friend in Space Force, and there is concern that our opponents and there's only basically two of them who are launching satellites, but are launching killer satellites with laser beams to disable our satellites. It makes a lot more sense just to have a killer satele a kamakaze satellite. But laser beams from satellites is not just our things.
Speaker 4: There's anti satellite technology. There can be missiles that are sent like we used to have you know, you take F sixteen or fifteens and fly straight up in the air, up high, and then launch some sort of missile to aim it's say a Chinese satellite. So in a case of war, different organization will try to shoot down the other satellites because that's their eyes and ears, right. And there's a US government intelligence community agency called the NRO, a National Reconnaissance Office who's in charge of planning, buying, and placing our satellites, cooperation with NASA and part defense and everything else.
Speaker 1: We do launch satellites, and we don't tell people what they're about, So there's some of this is going to remain secret. And when anything is a secret, people love to talk about it.
Speaker 4: All right, Jerry, that's enough boutonage. I just learned that word from Jerry. Today, it's time to introduce today's guest.
Speaker 1: So today we'd like to welcome Mike Rothchild. Good to hear you here, journalist, author bon vivant of conspiracy theories. What else, Mike, Wow?
Speaker 2: Anything French feels like an upgrade for me.
Speaker 6: I've been studying the world of conspiracy theories for well over ten years now, and my interest in them goes back much farther than that to the old Art Bell Coast to Coast AM radio show. But of course in those days it was UFOs and the Face on Mars and maybe fluoride, you know, maybe you got some crank calling in about a militia or something. And now it's just everybody and everybody's aunt, everybody's grandma believes that the vaccine is or the election was stolen, or the deep State runs the world through their central banks, and was it. Well, that's the subject of one of my next books. In my next book is kind of where that idea comes from. I wrote the book in twenty twenty one called The Storm Is Upon Us, How QAnon became a movement, cult and conspiracy theory of everything studying the QAnon movement. My book coming out in September is called Jewish Space Lasers, The Rothschilds and two hundred Years of Conspiracy Theories. This is a good time to say I'm not related to the Rothschild banking family. The actual Rothschilds don't discuss any of this, which is one of the initial obstacles I had in writing the book.
Speaker 4: Can you just sort of explain to us what that belief or conspiracy.
Speaker 6: Is sure, and it's actually a little bit more complicated than you might initially expect. So, you know, the title of the book is Jewish Space Lasers, based on this Facebook post by Marjorie Taylor Green. Well, one of the first things I realized was she never uses that phrase. She doesn't even use the word Jewish in this Facebook post. Now, this Facebook post is crazy. It is like solar generators and Pacific Gas and Electric and blue beams emanating from the forests, and oh, isn't it weird? Jerry Brown's wife owns forest lamb blah blah blah blah blah. So this Spacebook post by Marjorie Taylor Green is specifically about the California wildfires in twenty eighteen, and it's how one of the board members of PG and E in Pacific Acid Electric, where you know, whose transformer sparked this horrible fire. It was also an investment banker rothstyled ink. And it's these typical conspiracy theory. Isn't it interesting? Why is no one talking about this? Well, it's not actually that interesting. PG and e's entire board got fired. You know, Gavin Newsom came in and basically just clean house. They went bankrupt. There's no indication that any of this has any relation to anything. I mean, we really know what started that fire. But there is a tradition in these communities of forest fires are not a result of climate change. It's space lasers directed energy weapons. So there are many, many other theories that claim that satellite fire laser beams will start these fires. And of course the evidence is that, well, it burned one house, but it didn't burn the house next to it, and so only targeting could be that specific. And well, the trees didn't burn down, but like the houses burned down, so they're clearly tree huggers. And this is a fundamental misunderstanding of how fire works. And of course you get this a lot in conspiracy. That's just the misunderstandings of basic tenets of light. You find this with central banking. People who think the rothschilds own one hundred and eighty central banks don't understand how central banking works.
Speaker 1: People who think that.
Speaker 6: Laser beams are starting forest fires don't understand fire is extremely unpredictable, can burn down one house and not touch another house. Embers can go flying in a million different directions. Trees don't burn down or explode because they're full of water. It's just like basic, like fifth grade science stuff. But the people just are so desperate to believe that there's a war going on between good and evil and our forests are the battleground, that they will completely suspend any ability to think beyond their own conspiracies.
Speaker 1: So people are talking a lot about Marjorie Taylor Green's message, but I think we need to look this like Dog's breakfast straight in the eye, right, sort of to mixed metaphors. And so now to do an actual dramatic reading of the Facebook posts from Marjorie Taylor Green, we have our favorite actress, Aaron Hayes.
Speaker 7: As there are now over seventy people confirmed dead in over one thousand missing. The fires in California are a horrific tragedy. I'm praying for all involved. I'm posting this in speculation because there are too many coincidences to ignore, and just putting it out there from some research I've done stemming from my curiosity over PG and E stocks, which tanked all week then rallied Thursday night after California official announced that they would not let pgene fail. I find it very interesting that Roger Kimmel, on the board of directors of PG and E, is also vice chairman of Rothschild Incorporated, International investment banking firm. I also find it interesting the long history of financial contributions that PG and E has made to Jerry Brown over the years and millions spent in lobbying. What a coincidence it must be that Governor Brown signed a bill in September twenty eighteen protecting PG and E and allowing PG and E to pass off its cost of fire responsibility to its customers in rakehikes and through bonds. It also must be just a coincidence that the fires are burning in the same projected areas that the seventy seven billion dollars high speed rail project is to be built, which also happens to be governor pet project. And what are the odds that Feinstein's has been Richard Bloom is the contractor to the rail project. Geez, with that much money, we could build three US southern border walls. Then, oddly, there are all these people who have said they saw what looked like lasers or blue beams of light causing the fires, and pictures and videos I don't know anything about that, but I do find it really curious Pgenie's partnership with solayerin on space solar generators starting in two thousand and nine. They announced the launch into space in March twenty eighteen, and maybe even put them up before that. Space solar generators collect the Sun's energy and then beam it back to Earth to a transmitter to convert electricity. The idea is clean energy to replace colon oil. If they're beaming the Sun's energy back to Earth, I'm sure they wouldn't ever miss a transmitter receiving station, right, I mean, mistakes are never made when anything new is invented. What would that look like anyway? M M A laser beam or light beam coming down to Earth. I guess could that cause a fire?
Speaker 8: Hmm?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I hope not. That wouldn't look so good for PG and E Rothschild Incorporated, Seleran or Jerry Brown, who sure does seem fond of PG and E. Good thing for selearin that Michael Peeve is on their board since he is a former president of California Public Utilities Commission, California's most powerful energy regulatory agency. Great connections right there. Also, I will say, whoever was able to buy that PG and E stock at the bottom before that announcement was made when stocks rallied sure did well on their investment. Wonder how you get privy to that kind of info, Chin scratching a mog. You must have to know somebody, right, hmm. Seems like there's a lot of connected people in this crowd. And with these space solar generators, I really hope they have very good aim beaming the Sun's power down to er. But what do I know? I just like to read a lot shrugging the money too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to say, though, there's more words there than I would have expected, you know, rather than just spitting some stupid thing out, she tries to make it sound like there's something there that there's no to this. Then I think we believe there was.
Speaker 1: It's not bumper sticker stupid. It's like Gettysburg address stupid. Yeah. I agree.
Speaker 4: We got to take a break now and we'll be back with Mike Rothschild in just a minute.
Speaker 1: She didn't mean to launch the Jewish conspiracy theory when she wrote it, did she? I mean it was it was just sort of this is something that was found expost victom.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no she I mean when she posted this on Facebook, nobody knew who she was. She was just some CrossFit lady. She didn't even become a politician until she ran in the Georgia house race in twenty twenty. Nobody knew who she was at that time. There was no reason for anybody to think anything about this post.
Speaker 1: She clearly got this from somewhere. Did she just make this up or what was her source material for this?
Speaker 6: I don't know what her specific source material was. I'm not sure if that's really knowable. There were a lot of conspiracy theories going around about the fire, and you've seen this before. It's kind of a typical thing where somebody will take a picture of a fire and then there's like a weird shaft of light and they go, oh, that's the laser beam, that's the deep state, that's the directed energy weapon.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: The space based solar Generators. That was a real company. It's called Solaren. They were actually working on a project, i think, with PG and E to launch one of these satellites that would be able to transmit power. They never launched it. They couldn't get the funding for it. So taking something that there is a small core of truth to it and loading it down with all of these ridiculous, irrelevant, unprovable details.
Speaker 4: What is the reality. Is there a possibility that satellite that directs energy back to Earth that's supposed to be captured in some fashion could cause a fire? Is that possible?
Speaker 6: I don't know that it can cause a fire, because I don't think it works on lasers. I think it works on radio waves. It's still very theoretical. And of course this satellite never launched. The most likely thing is that she just got it from somebody who got it from somebody, probably on Reddit or Twitter or somebody's Facebook post. I mean, it's the old chain letters, you know, or the chain emails, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Forward forward, forward, forward forward.
Speaker 6: My aunt saw a rocket launch and blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: She was a qan on person before she even talked about the rothschild space lasers. Is there any connection between them other than someone who wants to see conspiracies?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's really just somebody who is so into that mindset that if you believe one, you're going to believe more than one. Her post was twenty eighteen summer twenty eighteen, and it wasn't discovered until January twenty one. But she was really into that, And there's all kinds of other posts where she's talking about Islamophobic conspiracy theories, anti Semitic conspiracy theories. She's a nine to eleven truther. She's a big pharma truther. So there's no surprise. There's no reason why it wouldn't throw in a space laser to that, because why not. It's not like the barrier to entry for belief is particularly high.
Speaker 4: Jerry and I have lived in countries that regularly believe things we In fact, we've dealt with professionals and other security services who have these crazy beliefs about what they think we're up to or we have done. There's got to be something that makes this something that's comfortable for people.
Speaker 6: I mean, conspiracy theories have existed since the very beginning. We are hardwired to see danger in things we don't understand, and to see patterns and things that seem random. Go back to the Great Fire of Rome, there were people watching the fire going oh Nero did this to consolidate his power to get rid of his enemies or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Although Nero blame the Christians for that, right, they were the Jews of the time.
Speaker 3: Right exactly.
Speaker 6: So there's always going to be a need to blame somebody else for something that you don't quite understand. And conspiracy theories have an international flavor. Everybody believes something weird that can't prove and sometimes it curdles into conspiracy, and sometimes it curdles into hate. You know, for Jewish space lasers, I watched and read a number of media sources from countries that don't even have Jewish populations that blame the Rothschilds for things. There is quite a bit of anti Semitism in Japan and China.
Speaker 1: So specifically though, on Jewish space lasers, who's now behind this, who's pushing it? And why do you think that is?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: For the Marjorie Taylor green theory, specifically, it was done to cleared forest land for a high speed rail boondoggle. And you know, Jerry Brown is supposedly involved, Diane Feinstein is supposedly involved. It is of course a vast conspiracy, but it's all done to further the green agenda. The environmentalist agenda done through the destruction of the environment, ironically is.
Speaker 4: This something that has started other fires? Why just the California fire? Are there other things that have happened because of these lasers?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there are specifically these theories about the California fires, but I think anytime you get a large scale forest fire, and of course California's had this huge problem over the last ten or fifteen years of these constant wildfires, but I've seen things even about the Canada wildfires of this summer. You also have a general subset of kind of weather control theories. So you have a lot of theories that they are doing cloud seeding. You have theories that the HARP array in Alaska, the High Energy Atmospheric Research Array that's used to create earthquakes or lightning storms or nuclear accidents. It becomes very unscientific very quickly. There is a subset of theories that they are controlling the weather, they are faking climate change, using these weapons to manipulate us, and the forest fire lasers to become part of a bigger, grander plot, because there's always a bigger grander plot behind all of these. They're going to put the dissenters in the camps. They're going to destroy our cities and destroy our golf courses. They're going to take our gas stoves away and plow everything into bike lanes. They're terrified that their way of life is going to be taken away from them. So conspiracy theories in paranoia are always going to be part of a free society. So the paranoia of a free society is the price we pay for a free society. But who we blame, who we scapegoat? That does tend to be very cyclical.
Speaker 4: Quick question again, Marjorie Taylor Green. You've see any strategy in what she's doing? And has she changed over time?
Speaker 6: She hasn't changed, And you can tell by how she's reacted to when these allegations come up. You know, at first it was all I didn't know the Rothschilds were Jewish, Okay, I mean sure, But then she'll say, well, you know, I'm not anti Semitic. I have Jewish friends, the real anti semi to the people calling me anti Semitic. Again, reversal of who is the actual person with the problem here.
Speaker 4: Luckily we happen to have a clip of her doing just that. This is your boss store, you wonder your name?
Speaker 9: Yeah, what's the time you you're talking about the Rothschild family, which has been at the center of anti Semitic conspiracy.
Speaker 3: I have I did not in nineteenth century.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you I very much, what is this twenty twenty etenen Okay, regular american never been in politics, could not even have told you.
Speaker 1: Most people and back in politics or families names don't know their ba.
Speaker 9: Now that you do know that, now that you're a member of Congress, and now that you've been told.
Speaker 2: People don't care.
Speaker 9: Well an anti Semitism is on the rise in alarming anti semetery.
Speaker 3: You're not You're mixing two things together and you're.
Speaker 7: Choosing me of something Kim I did not do, and.
Speaker 6: Then you're trying to blame me for anti semitary You are such a liar. Do you need to stop now? In terms of is there a strategy with this? Does she put any thought behind this? There is a I think a misguided belief that she's just stupid, that she has no idea what she's doing. I don't think that's true at all.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I think she's uneducated and incurious person. I don't think she has a super long reading list, But I don't think she's dumb at all. I think she's very savvy about social media and she knows what is going to get past her out.
Speaker 4: So maybe she learned from that original post which became huge, yes, and therefore she realized, oh my goodness, I got a following from this, let me double down on.
Speaker 1: This right totally.
Speaker 6: She could have said, well that you know, I didn't mean any of that. That was just a dumb thing I said. I don't feel that way at all. It doesn't represent me. But she's a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 10: It's not the.
Speaker 6: Quiet backbencher who you know just quietly votes in line.
Speaker 8: With the party.
Speaker 1: It's her.
Speaker 6: It's Lauren Bobert, It's Matt Gates. It's the ones who are out there saying that dammeest stuff all the time getting attention for it. Attention means votes, means donations, that means a bigger role in the party, means a bigger voice.
Speaker 1: So Mike really appreciate you coming by. And now over to our producer John Stone, who has some interesting facts to force feed us out.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 8: One of the things I did for my research is I talked to someone who knows more than me. Is a science communicator who has a channel on YouTube, So here's my conversation with them.
Speaker 10: My name is Trace de Minguez. I've been a science communicator now for a bit over a decade. I make YouTube videos, podcasts, television shows about science and education, and I have my own YouTube channel called Lunodos of Trace, and we recently launched a podcast called That's Absurd. Please elaborate. So space lasers, there's been this idea that you can fire things in space like a laser, and it hits something else and it explodes. Getting things into space is quite expensive. Most people do ride sharing where you would divide the launch into a bunch of different clients and you would hitch a ride together to space. Once it's in space, the person responsible or the state responsible for launching the thing is responsible for it not breaking other things in space and not getting in the way of those other things. Then that is all governed by I think my favorite named treaty, the Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States and the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, including the Moon and other celestial bodies, which is just shortened to the Outer Space Treaty. So you can't like launch a private satellite that shoots lasers. One because we're not allowed to weaponize space. Well actually specifically says not nuclear weapons in space. There are weapons in space allegedly, although no one is admitted to it. But you can't launch lasers into space and then not have anyone know about it, because once it's up there, anyone can see it, and anyone can tell that it's communicating back to the planet, and we know that because of the electromagnetic spectrum, which you can't hide from.
Speaker 8: It costs certain amount of money to launch that satellite.
Speaker 1: How much does it cost to build the satellite?
Speaker 10: I mean you're talking probably some of the most expensive satellites that we can have, because you need very precise targeting systems shooting things from space to Earth. It's really far. Lasers don't work that way. Lasers are light energy. They can be used to cut things very very close because it uses heat energy that builds up in the material. But shooting something through a vacuum then into an atmosphere, you're going to hit those atoms and those atoms are going to start to absorb the energy from that immediately, especially if you have it it's such a concentrated point. I did look up the most powerful laser in the world. It's the Zetawat equivalent Ultra short Pulse laser system, which is sort of cheating at acronyms, but it's the ZEUS and it produces this extremely powerful pulse of laser, but it's only twenty five fempto seconds, which is a quadrillionth of a second.
Speaker 8: As I recall, when Reagan was trying to build the Star Wars defense program was lasers that would down missiles being launched from Russia. The way the satellite lasers would work was actually going to be a nuclear explosion in space that was create the energy beam that would shoot down.
Speaker 10: It's not the best plan. What I compared it to when I was thinking about this is transmission of power, like power as in electricity. And recently actually there was a successful team that was able to beam energy from space to the ground. They did this using microwaves, So they installed a ten gigahertz microwave beam about one point six kilowatts of power. That is a ridiculously low amount relative to what you would need to damage somebody with a laser. I think you can buy kilowatt lasers on Amazon, so it's not a lot of power.
Speaker 8: Well, thank you for talking with me, Terrace.
Speaker 4: So, John, I know you've done some research on this.
Speaker 8: So the first question I assumed you'd ask me was how much it costs to launch a satellite. BaseX charges about sixty two million dollars per launch to low Earth orbit, which is twelve hundred dollars per pound, So a small satellite could be as cheap as one hundred and fifty thousand dollars if you're ride sharing with other satellites. However, the kind of satellite we're talking about would not go into low Earth orbit. It would have to go into geostationary orbit, which is twenty two thousand, three hundred miles, and it would be so large that it probably couldn't ride share. Long story short, we'd be looking at probably closer.
Speaker 4: To three or four hundred million.
Speaker 3: That's just a launch.
Speaker 8: The most recent military GPS satellites were two hundred and fifty million dollars. Each typical weather satellite could be two hundred and ninety million dollars. I would say that the satellite we're talking about is even more complicated. The closest thing to this kind of satellite that actually is in development would have gigantic solar arrays collect solar energy converted to electricity, beam that electricity to Earth via microwave where be converted back into electricity, so used entirely as a clean power source. The Department of Energy has been figuring out these solar energy satellites and put the figure between five hundred million and one billion for a single seven So we're.
Speaker 1: Talking real money here, John, We're talking like five to ten billion dollars to start a forest fire. By the way, this is these satellites are great ideas.
Speaker 8: On March third this year, twenty twenty three, there was a successful demonstration of something called Maple microwave array for power transfer Low orbit experiment. It was built by cal Tech as part of their Space Solar Power project. It was very low energy, like Jeb Bush if you were, but it worked. It powered two LED lights on Earth.
Speaker 4: So given all of that, John, what is your takeaway from this?
Speaker 8: It is a technical near future reality. But it would be really really expensive. If you're trying to do this to make money, like to clear a path for the bullet train, then you have to weigh that against the cost. You know, maybe it's not a bad idea. Nineteen seventy eight, Superman the Motion Picture had a version of this where Lex Luthor was going to create an earthquake so the real estate he had bought up on the east side of the San Andreas Fault would suddenly be valuable.
Speaker 1: So it's not the craziest idea, but it's up there.
Speaker 4: But it's up Well, thank you, John. That was enlightening, And we're going to take a little break and when we come back we're going to seek to figure this all out with our other producer, Adam Davidson. So now we're going to chat with our other producer who also doubles as Jerry's pollery amorous tantric sex guru, Adam Davidson.
Speaker 3: This is the one I am the most curious about of all the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: I am a Jew and the whole idea of Jewish space lasers is pretty amazing.
Speaker 11: So you are Jewish, but you're claiming you know nothing about this about laser, that's what we call it in Hebrew. All right, I have a bunch of questions, all right, okay, okay, is the conspiracy really that Jews built a laser put it in out of space so they could start forest fires?
Speaker 3: Is that the conspiracy?
Speaker 1: The shortened version of that is, yeah, that the Jews have a space laser that they can cause havoc with.
Speaker 4: I assume George Soros has one as well.
Speaker 3: That goes without saying, well, I guess that would be a quite like what are the Jews?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it a group of Jews?
Speaker 3: Or is it all the Jews? But leaving that aside, I still don't understand would that be the way I would think? Oh, I know a good.
Speaker 2: Way to start a forest fire.
Speaker 3: But I am asserting to you that I was not involved. I have not. All right, let me ask you a few questions. Did you find out how much it costs?
Speaker 4: You did? In fact, our other actual hard working producer, John Stern, gave us some data.
Speaker 1: You're talking billions. But that's if you do it in the normal way. If, however, you do it and the government, like we're from the CIA, everything costs more because it has to be secret. So if the CIA were to do it, I would say it would cost five times as much. So let's say I.
Speaker 2: Hired you guys. Let's say I had a billion or ten billion, whatever.
Speaker 3: It has to be, And I said, guys, here's the budget, walk me through the steps. Not the actual let because I know you have zero idea how to actually build a laser or even find someone who knows how to build a laser. But the clandestine part. Let's say we're doing this conspiracy, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Do you have to have a cover story for what you're doing our cover story. Let's say it's a weather satellite that we're putting up there.
Speaker 4: And so what we would look for probably is a company that could provide the cover to be doing something similar, so it would hide the fact that the CIA or the Jews or whoever was behind the actual I like, how you deployment?
Speaker 3: Pretend those are two different groups, okay? And would that be an act like an actual company, like we'd go to Boeing or would and say hey, can you help us out? Or would we create a company either one?
Speaker 4: Well, do you recall this sort of was called the Glomar Explorer, which was a ship that was made to the cover reason was to explore underwater mining on the sea bottom, but in fact it was a ci effort to bring up Soviet sub that had sunk to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. So in that process. What the CIA did is it went to Howard Hughes, who had a private company, so without sort of public investors and things. He provided the cover because he was mildly insane and billions of dollars that he was interested in mining deep sea nodules. And then under that cover, the CI built this ship that would go out and then bring up this Soviet submarine from three miles deep in the ocean.
Speaker 1: And so everything is more complicated, everything's more expensive, and very few people can actually know what the actual even the people involved in the project don't know what it's there for. Because the more people you have who are involved, the more likely it is that your real reason, the real thing you've got, is going to appear in Marjorie Taylor Green's Facebook.
Speaker 3: But that brings up like it goes to my mind. So there's all sorts of procurement people who are in charge with buying stuff. There's probably I think they call it an ERP and enterprise resource planning software systems. You actually need to connect the conspiracy with the real world, and I would guess if it's Boeing or a company like that, you're probably talking about hundreds of people, thousands of people who could potentially see it. What's the most people you would want to know about it? Like one, two, three? Each person exponentially increases the odds of it.
Speaker 1: Right, in reality, it would be thousands would have to know what's going on, and they'd all have to be willing to keep the secret and not go to the present. Now, the secret within the secret within the secret also is if you're putting something up that's a space laser, the Russians and the Chinese, they're going to be looking really closely at this thing. And so maybe if it's a weather satellite, it's actually going to have to really be a weather satellite that proof can do something else. So you're it's going to have to be like sort of two satellites in one. So it gets exponentially more difficult and more expensive.
Speaker 4: If so, as John mentioned to us, there are people exploring the way that satellites might be able to provide energy back to the Earth. Right, so they could be collecting sun rays to create energy which then could be beamed back to Earth to be used as an energy on Earth. And so it would have probably the best cover for this thing would be mostly true.
Speaker 3: So and it's the are these the steps you guys have done conspiracies? Obviously that's the whole freaking point of this podcast, Like, are these the steps? And specific examples would be great, just especially classified. Just that just adds a little free song.
Speaker 1: The thing with with a real conspiracy that separates a piercy of your conspiracy, is a real conspiracy is like, yeah, there are meetings upon meetings upon meetings. People go into a boardroom and sit down and pull out a whiteboard and go, okay, what have we got to do? And then things like what's our budget? And then to be quite frank, it's like, yeah, am I going to get promoted out of this? Right? I mean? Is this a ten year thing? And so you're going to have like tens of thousands of people involved in this thing. The US government sometimes rarely can keep secrets, right, I mean we're discussing some of them.
Speaker 2: Prove it.
Speaker 3: The only way you can prove it is by sharing a secret that hasn't been made public.
Speaker 1: So for this one, if we're looking for a cover provider, we'd like somebody would say, hey, why don't we get Elon Musk, right, he can cover it? And somebody would say, yeah, can you keep him quiet, and then we'd all like sit and look at each other, go, shit, that's not good.
Speaker 3: That's not good.
Speaker 2: It'll be tweeted immediately. It's like, right, maybe Trump would keep it secret.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even the act of asking Elon Musk would you do this? Could blow everything right right right.
Speaker 3: But the other piece of it, I'm assuming, like at a very base level, and this doesn't require like the CIA and conspiracies and all the Jews.
Speaker 2: It's just anything you do.
Speaker 3: There's just sort of an implicit what's the least complicated, easiest, cheapest way to do it? Like if I want to my wife and I are talking about building a screened in porch, like building a screen around our outdoor port. I suppose I could try and Jerry rig some satellite system that would shoot a screen down to our porch. But probably what we'll do is get some quotes, and you know, we'll want a good one. We won't just go with the cheapest one, but we'll go with the one that meets our needs with the least amount of extraneous stuff.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: That's like a basic part of when human beings do anything.
Speaker 1: What the conspiracy theory mind misses is what it to talks about deep state or the government or the Jews. The same laws of physics that apply to their life apply to everything else as well. What is simplest, what is cheapest? Shit doesn't work, People quit, no one can keep their mouths shot. Incompetent people get involved.
Speaker 2: You know, look at this podcast loss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a whole other bucket, which is why would you do it? And I don't feel like you're I'm just gonna be honest and I don't want to offend you. You are not convincing me that this is a good idea, that the Jews really focus the kind of energy and well literally focus energy, but also spend the time, spend the money on this project. You're not convincing me.
Speaker 4: Well, you clearly didn't pay attention. Again to John Stern, our excellent producer, when he reminded us of the Superman movie where the bad guys forget who I was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: It was this similar sort of thing to cut off a part of California so that there would be a new coastline that could the people who had How is that we're on the east side of the mountains now we're the ones that were on the coast and they had and we all know that that's what the Jews want, is to make themselves even richer.
Speaker 3: I think that is Yeah. When I lived in Baghdad, a major rumor was that Jews were coming and buying up all the real estate.
Speaker 2: This is true. I swear you would hear this all the time.
Speaker 3: You want to live there, And I want to say, like, have you been to Tel Aviv? Like, no one is leaving this beautiful Mediterranean oceanside, lovely town for Baghdad.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling Baghdad is not.
Speaker 3: No one on earth wants to live in Baghdad who isn't from Baghdad.
Speaker 1: I spent a year in Baghdad. I'm telling you. I was never tempted to look for retirement property on the tip.
Speaker 2: All right, so I do.
Speaker 3: In the great tradition of conspiracy theories, I have a way to justify all of this. The very fact that it's so expensive, the very fact that it's so ostentatiously absurdly inappropriate to solve any problem, the very that are requires so much secrecy is exactly why they would do it. The very fact that it makes no sense to do it is exactly why.
Speaker 2: They obviously did it.
Speaker 3: It's like when a billionaire buys a painting for one hundred million dollars. They're not buying it to tell you, Oh, I think this painting for a one hundred million is going to be worth one hundred and eighty million in a few years. They're buying it to say, I'm so friggin rich, I can just lose a hundred million and it makes no difference. And isn't that exactly why the Jews should build a space laser? Precisely because of all the reasons it makes no sense to build a space laser. Don't build the Hoover Dam if no one knows you built the Hoover Dam. You don't build the pyramids if no one knows you built the pyramids. We need it to get out, but we need plausible deniability. We need a good patsy. Hey, there's this exercise instructor in suburban Atlantic who I think we could really work with.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen a picture of her tantric sex girl?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 4: I have not surprisingly like Jerry Wow.
Speaker 3: But leaving that aside, I still don't understand. Would that be the way I would think? Oh, I know a good way to start a forest fire.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think I would just throw a match on the ground in the forest myself. I'm just saying, well, I hadn't thought of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, book of matches? What would that call? What a book of matches cost? These days?
Speaker 4: You usually could pick them up at a restaurant along with some mints.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest with you, that is that is my biggest concern about this, That you used to be able to get them everywhere.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm old enough to remember.
Speaker 4: But now maybe that's why this happened, because it was so hard to find matches.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, well, and you.
Speaker 4: Do use a lighter. If you try to put it down to burn, you burn your thumbs.
Speaker 1: And you know, Adam, what is the difference between a hippo and a zippo? What is very heavy and the others a little lighter?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I want.
Speaker 2: The conspiracy theory for how you decided that was worth sharing.
Speaker 1: Tropopater tropotter
Speaker 5: Of Tropopater