Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Some boys. Boy, these two boys, we'll save that. Two masters and cereal reviewing cereals.
Speaker 1: Stop and in a cereal taking some one. Okay, we don't let them play anymore. So welcome to serial Killers and welcome to December. Andy, I'm so happy, are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love December. I love Christmas?
Speaker 1: Falls your favorite? Right, falls? Your favorite? And then winter?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, and I consider fall stretching into Christmas. Well, no, it's hard winter. I feel there's two phases of winter. You have happy winter and dark winter.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Dark winter is anything after January first. That is the longest stretch of depression that you will.
Speaker 1: Go through until when spring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I consider spring you feel the change, you start to feel yourself getting happier again. Yeah, I don't, but yeah, I like, what is it? December twenty first is the first day of winter.
Speaker 1: I'm not really even sure. Is that the winter solstice?
Speaker 2: I don't look it up? Look the first day of winter?
Speaker 1: No, you can do it on your phone.
Speaker 2: Oh now I'm allowed to use my phone?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because I oh, you're very busy. I am. Because it reminded me of a song.
Speaker 2: Very easy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. We don't have it.
Speaker 2: Hold on first, Wow, Winter. Yeah, so December twenty first through December thirty first is happy winter in my head, and then we go into the second part of the season, which is dark winter, and dark winter last until March, and that stretch is the worst stretch of months in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, dude, I can't believe that we don't have this song. Have you ever heard of Expose? The group Expose from the eighties? No, Suzannah Hoffs. No, that wasn't Enna Hoffs, that was the Bangles. But still, okay, where's the.
Speaker 2: Another video that's going to be able to get No?
Speaker 1: That was three seconds at best? How long is it you.
Speaker 2: Were saying it's three seconds of best?
Speaker 1: How long is it? How long until we don't?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Just play it the chorus. I have never heard that song a day in my life. Didn't even know who these people.
Speaker 1: Were until you brought it up. Seasons change, feeling change man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could shave, please shave, God bless Wow, that's crazy that you never heard that song.
Speaker 1: Also that we don't have it, that's bananas to me.
Speaker 2: It's something you probably remember from a mall, but nobody else.
Speaker 1: Does sorry to really, at least I know where it is now you would always known where it is. No, look at all these book for you. You don't know what's going on here?
Speaker 2: What does this get to the cereal? Get to the cerus?
Speaker 1: Your ADHD is kicking all over the place.
Speaker 2: We got to stay focused.
Speaker 1: You're right, and I have you have a heart out. I do have hard appointments.
Speaker 2: I'm working with the diva now. So it was me who used to have all the appointments. Now it's him, all right, So busy working on his schedule, So busy. I don't have time.
Speaker 1: Tony's here, so busy, Here comes Tony.
Speaker 2: They are great, very good.
Speaker 1: We we did. I didn't want to do this particular cereal because I was like, you know what, we did it already and no, but technically we did not. So they re released this like this maybe like a year or so ago. It's frosted flakes, but this is chocolate milkshake. So we've had chocolate frosted flakes. We've had chocolate frosted flakes with marshmallows, and I opted to not do the chocolate milkshake because it's just chocolate frosted flakes. We did strawberry milkshake frosted flakes.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's a difference between a milkshake and chocolate milk? Of course there is one hundred I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Really, why don't you ask farm than fresh dairies because there is a huge difference. You make a milkshake with milk, hello, and you make chocolate milk with milk, You don't make it chocolate milk with melted ice cream? You dope. Milkshakes have ice cream.
Speaker 2: But if I throw ice in my thing, that technically could be a milkshake.
Speaker 1: Technically can because that's not ice cream. Milkshakes are made with ice cream.
Speaker 2: I don't know, all right, I don't know. I think milkshakes are different or not different than chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: Go back to hibernating. You don't know what you're taking.
Speaker 2: Just elevated chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I throw ice in it, then it would become the same consistency as a milkshake.
Speaker 1: No ice, No, that dilutes it. No, it doesn't, Yes, it does.
Speaker 2: If I put ice in a blender, ice sent out a blender going to did you like that one?
Speaker 1: I do, But it's not ice in a blender.
Speaker 2: I know it's not. Lord baby Jesus. No, if I put ice in chocolate milk then put it in a blender, it would become the consistent, it would become.
Speaker 1: Spin around beautiful. I love leon Rendezvous and I'm through with you if you're a bird like wicker.
Speaker 2: Cabinets, shark white and no. So for real, got it? I think our time has gotten still got it? So cool? Great? Moving on, Let's just have this.
Speaker 1: This smells like a milkshake. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 2: It also smells like chocolate milk because they're the same thing.
Speaker 1: They're not and anybody that is, anybody will know that that's wrong.
Speaker 2: They are. I'm going to use this as our social clip and when people watch this, they're going to agree with me and not you.
Speaker 1: So when you go to say Baskin Robbins or Carvel Yeah, or any of these places you asked for a chocolate milkshake, they just take out chocolate, look and shake it up until it's frothy. Here you go, sir, that is not a milkshake.
Speaker 2: I think, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll fight you what I'll jake, Paul.
Speaker 2: You you're no Baby, you're the Mike Tyson in this situation. No milkshakes, chocolate milk, same thing.
Speaker 1: Can we get some dairy experts please?
Speaker 2: Wayne?
Speaker 1: Where are you not the same thing?
Speaker 2: They are the same? Well anyway, why ice cream shake is different? I get it because you're throwing ice cream in it.
Speaker 1: While you're arguing with yourself. I'm gonna go back to the Farmland Fresh Dai's fridge and I'm gonna grab some organic, two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 2: How about that? That's how about it? That sounds good.
Speaker 1: As you can tell. And I've said in the past, this is my favorite of the Farmland Fresh dairy milks. That's your favorite. There's tons, there's tons of varieties, but this is my favorite. So let me hit you with a little of that, Andy, Yeah, hit me with it. And when you drink this, I guess it's gonna be a milkshake, right because it'll just be chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: Oh see, Yeah, there you go. Now you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. That's why I'm making fun of you.
Speaker 2: It's set. Look at that. Look at that.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a chocolate milkshake flavor.
Speaker 2: Which is chocolate milk. Look at that makes delicious chocolate flavor milk, chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: It can't make a milkshake. It's not frozen. Please stop, seriously, I can't with you, Andrew.
Speaker 2: So frozen makes it different? Of course, so it can't. Y'ads good. I'm so happy my point has finally been made.
Speaker 1: The point has not been made, but I'm giving it five balls. I love chocolate things. The chocolate is on point. It almost tastes like Coca Pebble's chocolate. It can't be.
Speaker 2: But what I don't like it? Really, I do something about. It doesn't taste right to me. It can't tastes like cleaning fluids or something.
Speaker 1: How often you drink cleaning fluid?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Sometimes when you open it, you know, like you could taste the vapors.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while I'll spray some windecks and a little bit will go in my mouth. That's what I understand.
Speaker 2: So once again my point has been made. I am going to give this two bowls.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a big differential.
Speaker 2: I just am tasting something weird and it's me. I'm sure people might like this.
Speaker 1: You know what it is that you're tasting you're tasting as the chocolate is washing off the flakes before you get it into your mouth. It's not as potent, and that's what you're getting. I'm gonna try the delicious milkshake that it made stand by.
Speaker 2: You mean the chocolate milk? M how was the chocolate milk? Try it?
Speaker 1: That milkshake is delicious.
Speaker 2: You mean the chocolate flavored milk.
Speaker 1: Because it says yeah, but you said that that's a milkshake chocolate flavored milk. All you have to do is shake up some milk and it becomes a milkshake.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Hold on, here's a plain milkshake.
Speaker 2: Yes, plain milkshake if you had ice in there. Yes, what I can't anything. Milkshakes are made.
Speaker 1: I know exactly how they made. They're made in a milkshake.
Speaker 2: She mean, I know more about milkshakes than you do.
Speaker 1: They with scoops of ice cream and milk, usually whole milk, and then it's but.
Speaker 2: You can use ice too. Blended drink, blended drink.
Speaker 1: No, like peanut is not a Starbucks. I don't listen bro. The drinks that they have a Starbucks, those are not milkshakes.
Speaker 2: That no, I'm gonna call somebody.
Speaker 1: There's nobody.
Speaker 2: Don't call I.
Speaker 1: Could call nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call Nick.
Speaker 1: Can we move on? Nick doesn't know he has goats? Can we please move I'm gonna call Nick. Nick doesn't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna see.
Speaker 1: But his is just his opinion.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Where's the Superman box? So we can put put him on the air.
Speaker 2: Hey, Nick, Hi, Nick, You're on Serial Killers with me and Scott right now, and we have a very heated where it's a very heated debate, and I feel like you might come to my aid on this.
Speaker 1: Can I tell him what you think? Andrew thinks that a milkshake can be just chocolate milk, but you put some ice in it and blend it, that's a milkshake.
Speaker 2: Everything, Okay? Can I can I explain myself? Can I explain myself?
Speaker 1: Go to chocolate milk, right, go to basket Robins and see what they do. They're not putting ice in it. No, yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: No, no, yes, I'm not first of all, but you know what, Okay, this was not the right call. Okay, have a great day by Nick. So that didn't go as black plan. I still stand firm on what I feel. Cool.
Speaker 1: Everybody has their own opinion on things. You're wrong, but that's fline.
Speaker 2: How is it that it's chocolate milkshake flavor? Just just come with me, dude, this is a cereal.
Speaker 1: This is a cereal. It's the flavor of how we have the strawberry.
Speaker 2: Come with me on this journey.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like this journey.
Speaker 2: Oh look, it's a chocolate milkshake frosted flake, M delicious. And then what does it say afterwards? Oh, here's my chocolate flavored milk.
Speaker 1: Listen, dude, you are so out of touch.
Speaker 2: How can you have two things that are supposed to be different?
Speaker 1: But let's move on to chocolate taste the chocolate pops. I don't remember what store this came from. I'm pretty sure that I bought this.
Speaker 2: Big thinkers will get it.
Speaker 1: No, maybe how could I have bought this? It's all different languages. Somebody must have sent this to us and I didn't do the proper thing and put their name.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is Canva clip bar.
Speaker 1: Is it great?
Speaker 2: I could tell you from now this is also Canva font that's the premium. You have to buy premium for that fine.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, but is it? What language is it? Is it Greek? Yeah? Right, it's greet my people. Yeah, there's olives and feta cheese right here.
Speaker 2: That's Italian. What I was doing that put? That's Italian.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm very sorry if you sent this to us, because I don't remember who sent it. But I also think that maybe I bought it, but I guess not Choco pops. I can't read anything on here, so I don't know exactly what it is. Remember when you used to like go onto your phone and get the translate app and everything. Please don't do I gotta go. Oh what is that? We're not gonna be monetize now you're playing too much, playing too much.
Speaker 2: I'm going to Greece next summer.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool. Yeah, it's gonna be fine. Okay, these look like I wonder if everyone's gonna look like me. I hope that's the look like me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Andrew, these look like uh, I hate to say it, but it looks like when we pulled the refrigerator out to fix to replace the refriger last week. This is what was underneath. Oh, no rat pellets, that's no mice.
Speaker 2: It looks like little mice.
Speaker 1: Fratt and mice are different mice poops, right, Yes, they certainly are just checking, just checking. Hold on, let me shake up the formland fresh air.
Speaker 2: I had a blender here with I.
Speaker 1: I just look watch the froth. Ooh, it's a milkshake.
Speaker 2: Now if there were ice in there. Whoah, you had a blender.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's pretty cool. It is milkshaky all right. So these are chocolate pops from wherever. There's a lion on it. I don't know what it says.
Speaker 2: It's the kandbell lyon clip art.
Speaker 1: It looks like it looks like Coco crispies, I guess to some extent, and it really makes chocolate milk fast. So I now have a chocolate milkshake here with these chocolate pops. No way, I don't like this at all. The chocolate looks good, but.
Speaker 2: They tastes like everything bagel chips.
Speaker 1: I think again, this tastes like styrofoam packing peanuts.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: No oh, this gets a bowl at best.
Speaker 2: I give it a ball on a spoon. That ain't it.
Speaker 1: I also don't know exactly where you would get this in Greece. I can't tell where it was distributed, what store it came from.
Speaker 2: So maybe I'll have like one of those things where I can read it.
Speaker 1: People there's agreed that there's directions on the back, probably telling you how to make a milkshake.
Speaker 2: Hmmmm, yep. It actually is just instructions on how to eat it, as if you wouldn't know. To pour it in a bowl, pour milk over it, and then enjoy it. Oh, a presep process, by the way, Okay, in case you didn't know.
Speaker 1: As Andy is figuring that out, we'll be back right Number one after is open.
Speaker 2: The bag.
Speaker 1: Number two is poor milk. No, it's just but that could be water.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's white, it's milk.
Speaker 2: You never know. I mean the chocolate pops. I can't read Greek.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: Just look at it.
Speaker 1: I can't see. There's no spoon, there, no eating it. Pardon you're just supposed to back in a moment. Stand by. It didn't even play.
Speaker 2: This time because you're doing it intentional.
Speaker 1: Old film grain of it other.
Speaker 2: And we're bag That was cool. I feel our banter is back to where it used to be.
Speaker 1: I don't listen. I really got to get roll so let's bang out this last one really quick. Matt sent us this. This is from Love Grown. They're power puffs and this is mixed berry cereal. The picture on the front there has blueberries in it, but that's just that's just a serving suggestion. There's no actual blueberries in there. Oh no, it was. It was a little solid. That's one big blueberry. Now. Yeah, I don't even know. There's no date on it. But it's been sitting here for a minute.
Speaker 2: The last episode, we liked the Love Grown.
Speaker 1: Remember he did the chocolate.
Speaker 2: Oh's remember that.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked, Actually.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked.
Speaker 1: This is a tiny little bag half full. You know, it's sold by weight, not by volume.
Speaker 2: Got it right?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Oh wait, I know there's one that got mushed in the seal. These actually they smell nice, right, It smells like nice natural berry ooh ah. Yeah, it's gonna be beans and stuff.
Speaker 2: And I do enjoy the smell.
Speaker 1: The smell is really nice. It's just like but it's just like berry smell sprayed onto it. Yeah, because I could see there's this shiny coating here on these little balls.
Speaker 2: There's this delicious ice cream place called Salt and straw. It's downtown. They opened it up. It was a West Coast place that they opened up here.
Speaker 1: Oh, how do they make their milkshakes? Just curious.
Speaker 2: That's an ice cream shake. That's like a that's an ice cream shake.
Speaker 1: What's called the milkshake?
Speaker 2: How is it?
Speaker 1: I've never ordered an ice cream shake before. You always order a milkshake. Okay, can I get a triple thick milkshake?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, you'll see, you'll see, Okay, I'll see. Anyway, My point was they have they have essence that you could spray on it for an additional fifty cents.
Speaker 1: I don't need that.
Speaker 2: But the honey lavender ice cream is the best, hunt like, it's my favorite ice cream all the time.
Speaker 1: The flavor at the beginning is nice. I don't like the consistency, and then it goes to hell and hand basket or real ooof Oh no.
Speaker 2: I feel I've been taken on a horrendous journey.
Speaker 1: Oh it's good for a second, like whatever the berry flavors they spray on it is nice. But then no, oh, pea protein there it is pea protein rice flour.
Speaker 2: That's a terrible No. I don't think that's for me, Nope, that's not my journey. I'm gonna give that a bowl.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna give it a spoon just because I like the berry flavor. But then it just goes away.
Speaker 2: I think they have something with the blueberry. I think it would serve itself better as a flake, not a puff. I don't think puffs are making it work.
Speaker 1: I mean, power puffs is the name, so it has to be well powerpuff girls, power puffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it should be a power puff. And also it's making my nose feel weird.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, my nose just started running, Like do you feel that? I do?
Speaker 2: Like my nose feels like when you like inhale water. Oh yeah, like that weird after the pool feeling like that's what I'm gonna Yeah, I'm gonna keep it at a bowl.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's weird, and for me it's a spoon. I don't even know if you can get it anymore.
Speaker 2: But well apparently not, because it's coaggulated and all became one big one.
Speaker 1: But ever they spray on it just kind of stuck to each other. Now all right, well, hey, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Is what a great start to December. Hopefully next week we have an actual, like really cool new cereal that would be fun fun. Yeah, I would assume that we'll be able to accumulate some cereals over the next week or so.
Speaker 2: Fingers crossed.
Speaker 1: Anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Yes, we're going to try to get a bowl chat in for you at some point. I know the show is on vacation. Maybe we'll be able to do something from home at some point. And thank you so much for listening. Okay, great. Please follow our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. Say hello to cow face over there. We'll see some of their product line.
Speaker 2: Get the eggnog. The eggnog is in stores now.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic and it's almost done because December is going to be finished before you know it, I know, So get the eggnog and follow us Instagram at serial Killer PC. Check out our wonderful website, Thank you Newman serial killerspc dot com. You can see all the serials we've done over the years. All right, until we see you next time. Andrews say Crunch, Corunch, I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 2: I do my Diva schedule,