Speaker 1: The volume TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium.
Speaker 2: Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon.
Speaker 1: That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino w in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh Joe, now it is time we got a segment for the first time. We hadn't had it a while. Today's segment is prompted, is best Cereal? The best Cereal? Rough draft? What I say rough draft because we hadn't had this in a while, O Joe, rough draft is back. We get five selections. Okay, Today's best Cereal? Oh yo, you know, since you're going through a little stuff, right, now I'm gonna throw your ball and let you go.
Speaker 4: You ain't have to bring that up. Man, My bad, My bad, My bad. I'm just saying I ain't reading the rum. You're right, I got and that's too soon. I'm I'm an emotional wreck right now. I don't do that because then and then I listen, now, when I when I start tearing up and I started crying, and then the chat and everybody make fun of me and now become a mean then you're gonna you're gonna want to hit my line back.
Speaker 1: Man, I apologize. You know, Oh oh hey, but what about what? Oh you gave Michelle that work? You put that working.
Speaker 4: You know, listen, that's a different that's a different situation.
Speaker 2: That's different because it's completely different.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's that sound like red? You sound like red on Friday? It is well focus saying you ain't with Devo with choking be over there. You ain't do that, he said, that's different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a proud moment for you, Like for me, this is a this is bad. Yeah, this is bad. You know all right?
Speaker 4: You know what, he's a free man. We ain't together no more. Don't tag us don't tag me and none of his ship. Well, damn, you could have texted me that.
Speaker 1: Nah, she said, you blocked it. She said, I don't know. I just made that up, cause you know you notorious for blocking. For a second, I thought you was Jonathan Dogda and Willie Anderson all that blocking you be doing.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, Saday, I'm knocking bad at the moment. Man, I'm fifty six. I ain't got time for that, man.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Oh Joe, you get to go first. What's your first selection?
Speaker 2: Oh listen, and I'm telling you right now, I'm going to win this.
Speaker 4: So my selection on something that I love, a cereal that I grew up on and that I still eat to this day with bananas, and I do let it get salted a little bit. I don't know how many people do that. And I do pour the ceer before I pull the milk. I like some of the widows in the world. Frosty flakes. Okay, I like frosty flakes. I love frosty Flakes. I'm gonna go digum snack sugar smacks.
Speaker 2: Oh hell, no number two, And I'm definitely winning this. Croo Loops. Okay. I like froot loops. I like fruit loops.
Speaker 4: I'm going apple jacks. What man, you don't stand a chance. Chat, y'all stay with me. I'm going send them in toast crunch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that. You know what I'm going. I'm going send them in cheerios. You lost again, man, I like cheerios, mad I understand, but you're gonna lose this rough draft. Actually, you brore your lost with my first three choices. My fourth choice is cocoa puffs. He got no, no, no, no, no no, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, IM sorry. My third my fourth choice is captain crunch. That's what I meant to say. Yeah, uh, I'm meant to say, honey nut cheerios, not cinnamon cheerios.
Speaker 2: Honey nuts. Honey. I meant to say, honey nuhing. You already lost either way. Honey nut cheerios.
Speaker 1: Uh shit, I mean we ain't need none of those playing ass or corn flake. So man, I'm guessing on you. I'm guessing you know what, on't ya? I guess if I had to eat cereal. I hadn't have cereal in probably like twenty years. But if I had to eat cereal, my old lass would prostate issues. Give me some cheerio, give me a raisin brand.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, listen, my luck. My luck has been bad, been bad the past two days. Man, So I'm going with lucky charms.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And last, but not least, it's the old faithful. I ate it every every day for twenty seven years.
Speaker 2: Oatmeal.
Speaker 1: It is a cereal, John Ash oatmeal. Yeah, this is about hot cereal.
Speaker 2: Damn it. You see I hate with tea.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hey, let's let's let's let's not deflect from the fact that you just lost rough draft.
Speaker 5: Please, and I'm sure the check can agree.
Speaker 1: It's oat mill of cereal. Yes, oat mill is a cereal. I mean you can eat it cold. You ain't never had.
Speaker 2: Cold oats overnight oats? Mm hm oh.
Speaker 3: O.
Speaker 1: Oatmeal is a cereal and I lifted it on mind. Are old considered a cereal?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, ashes Man, because I ain't picked no. Uh, shredded wheat. The big ass bricks they put it. You can't put with two of them in a bowl.
Speaker 2: Shredded wheat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ain't ever seen the big o sheddy shredded wheat biscuits. They got spoon, they got the spoon size one, and then they got the big ones.
Speaker 5: I know, I know you're sorry about and then fall apart. Did you fight it too?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Oh Yo went with Frosty Flakes, fruit Loops, cinnamon, toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, and Captain Crunch. I went with sugar Smacks, apple Jacks, honeynut cherios, Raisin Brand and oatmeal. You could see, uh my last three. It's very reflective of my age, right right right, oh Joe? They said, hey, what'd you want? What do y'all want me to pick wheaties? Bett? I bet I've been out the loop. I'd have put I put probably donuts or something there. I can't remember last time I had, oh Joe eating here you all the time. I hadn't had cereal probably twenty years.
Speaker 4: That's the problem. That's the problem. There's something that you eat, some of the things you did as a child. You need to to know what happened, reinvent yourself and go back to it and your man feel good about yourself.
Speaker 1: Noah my, I remember sugar pops. Nah My, some me and milk don't get along for real.
Speaker 2: Oh no, so you you can't eat ice cream and stuff?
Speaker 1: I better have lact tape. Hey, I keep black tate with. I got a little travel kit I got and ascid, I got lact tape. I got all that stuff. Oh yeah, cheese if I eat it, Oh yeah, I got that. I got to have them to tablets.
Speaker 2: You can't eat cheese.
Speaker 1: Oh no, God, I can eat it. I could eat it, but might go be in trouble, trouble. I don't mess with it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I ain't, I ain't. I'm I'm.
Speaker 4: I've heard people that obviously are lactose intolerant and eat dairy but dog cheese.
Speaker 2: I drink.
Speaker 4: I drink coffee every day, so I have to have milk in there. Obviously, I get whole milk cheese. Hell, I eat McDonald's obviously now obviously because I'm older. Now, I eat it in moderation. I know, I talk about talk about it all the time, but I.
Speaker 2: Eat it in moderation. I got to have cheese. I know.
Speaker 4: If you can imagine if the two things that I love I wasn't able to eat because I've I was lactose intolerant or cheese with disturbing, Well.
Speaker 2: You ain't you eat that? And booty? So I mean you good? I do what you eat huha and booty what like you taking it? Look at at.
Speaker 4: You crazy, like you're bringing that up. And you know I'm in a situation right now, so.
Speaker 2: Like what are we doing?
Speaker 1: So you want to you want to you want to put you want to postpone the show for a week till you recovered.
Speaker 2: We don't have to postpone the show. But don't. Don't.
Speaker 4: Don't say things that are a reflection of something now and they don't.
Speaker 1: Have a Okay, you wanna you want to autible mention? What's your autor mentions?
Speaker 2: There? You get too, honorable mention?
Speaker 4: Two honorable mentions? Uh, hold on, let me think, Let me think, Let me think. Did I say Coco puffs, I'm gonna go Coco puffs? Okay, Coco puffs, I'm gonna go rice crispies.
Speaker 2: Well then fruit loops? Well, did I say foot loops? Already? Already?
Speaker 1: You always said fruit loops. You got frosted flakes, fruit loops, cinnamon toast crunch, captain crunch, lucky charms. Anible mention is Coco puffs minus rice crispies.
Speaker 2: And I said lucky charms as well, right, Yes, you got lucky charms with your fifth choice.
Speaker 4: You know Reese's puffs, who reces reces puffs they make make cereal of course. Come on, unc man, you come on, you're not out to look that much. I know you go to publics. I know you. I know you go to Ralston, I know you go to Vonns.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, I don't go no cereal out well, I don't go to.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: So I'm curious when you have company over in his breakfast time, you don't have no cereal she can make downstairs or nothing?
Speaker 2: They better eat eggs.
Speaker 5: You gotta you gotta accommodate your guests.
Speaker 1: No door dash are delivery and and my last cereal. Y'all know nothing about this because y'all ain't from the hood. Them King vitamins. What y'all know about King vitamins? Yeah, if you ain't get that Wick, you don't know nothing about King vitamins.
Speaker 2: Wick? What's Wick? Hey, chat, y'all better what what? And you know you know?
Speaker 5: Wick is air freshener. Right, we can't do it, wicked.
Speaker 2: Chap Chat, Please tell uncle what wicked is Wick?
Speaker 1: It's air freshener. It's a government's selfidized program. That's what it is, and they had a king bottom of cereal. Man, y'all heard tell about King. Body was gros Daddy'll look at you, look at.
Speaker 2: It right here? Bad you got a box that's your right down? Who by him? Chat? Y'all know about him? Hey? Who is that on the front? King?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: He got a heavy tan? He white or black? You're white?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Well he got a heavy tan or something? Huh you got a heavy time? Oh man?
Speaker 1: I mean I'm trying to man, y'all need man, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all wild.
Speaker 2: For the one. Y'all don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 1: Y'all know nobody see y'all pretend like y'all don't nobody got there gonna king botible. But I don't y'all know. Y'all know about that sixty five dollar book. Y'all better stop playing.
Speaker 2: Sixty dollars book or what fool stamps? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think they got they got used to have an EBG card. I mean they got the card now like eat like a credit card, right, but you know what, hey, them people still trade them off right there.
Speaker 2: Hey, sixty five dollars get you forty dollars cash Hey.
Speaker 5: They you know they they be selling They be selling them in Miami.
Speaker 2: That's that's good. What you mean in Miami? They sell them everywhere? Real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're gonna take you about a dollar book of pool stamp. I mean some people getting two hundred dollars a month, and you trade that whole book sixty five dollars, get forty dollars cash.
Speaker 4: Hey that Hey, I had taking glasses off right now. That that's that's that's good business. That's that's good business. I don't know how to get into that type of business, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, hey, the stamps. Hey, your stamps come today? Yeah, I got mine. Hey, you can tell what we've got the stamps. Hey, go to the grocery store and see all that meeting them cards.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait a minute, hold on, have you seen the prices in grocery stores?
Speaker 2: Now you ain't getting as much as you used to get back in the day. Now.
Speaker 1: Oh, they get more stamps down though, they getting I mean I think some people might get my three four hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh so okay, so how much how much they put in a card is increased based on oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah yeah, according according to how many kids you have.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, wait a minute, Yeah, so I could. I'm eligible.
Speaker 1: No, you ain't got No, you're.
Speaker 4: Just saying this according to how many kids you have. But if that's the case, you.
Speaker 1: Should have thought about that. Then you can't think about it now. You make too much. You don't go to jail. Hey, they put color. They put color people in jail for that bull gyve. Oh yeah they do, they do.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, luck you understand.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got you know I took I took out a PP loan four years ago. I heard they put out you know, some of the people.
Speaker 1: Man, somebody say about their cousin get two thousand dollars a month in stamps.
Speaker 2: That's impossible. Two thousand. Yes, they probably put an extra zero by accident. I don't know. Hey, the most happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, like when I was growing up, I think like one hundred and fifty two hundred dollars was the most I heard somebody get.
Speaker 2: But two thousand.
Speaker 1: But when you think about it, think about it, now, that's got to last you the entire month, though, ojo, Oh, my grocery, my grocery bill.
Speaker 2: Two thousand dollars a week.
Speaker 5: Hold on two thousand and it got to last you the whole month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen that that forces you to be financially savvy.
Speaker 1: Yes, and if you're supposed to only be able to get edible products, so you're not supposed to be able to buy paper towels and things like that. Whole food they except eb T cards.
Speaker 2: How do you know who? Whole foods? Now? You know whole foods.
Speaker 4: I ain't never been in whole foods, but I'm sure the price point on some of the stuff they selling there. You're you're buy one two items, you won't have no money left.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna tell me anything whole paycheck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, y'all y'all know, ain't lie.
Speaker 4: I I gotta look into that though, if if, if, if getting the eb T e b T card or with is based off the number of kids you have, there's no reason.
Speaker 1: I mean two dollars like, no, two dollars a month, right, but I mean two thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 2: But you gotta think about it, Old Joe, how big is a family? Cause?
Speaker 1: Man, kids can eat kids eat your hands out of house at home?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, most definitely, most definitely every time.
Speaker 1: Every time I mean I get my kids for the summer and my cousin.
Speaker 2: I'm like, they eating like they eat like grown people. Kids eat like.
Speaker 1: I mean you once a kid hit like the age like ten especially boards, they get ten till they get eighteen. The drowne ass men. There ain't no kids. They kids in age, but they eat grown men portions.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 1: And you no kids. They be getting seconds. We ain't getting no secrets. Go to bed, get bread. Oh no, not back. You got one piece of you got you can get bread. So you get like two slices of bread, and you got you got one, you got okay, you got a short thigh and a back. You got a drumstick and a wing. But you ain't getting no, You're not finna get no breast and no short thigh. Popya got the breast, Now that's what you got. You can get the back and maybe a short thigh or a back and a drum stick. But you wasn't getting too prime cuts some meat, not no chicken, right, and you better you better ay, and you better get some bread. Fill you up o yours. My grandma I always say, boy, eat some bread. Stick to your ribs, meet a stick to my ribs. Better though. Yeah, yeah, that was stick to my ribs better graded to meat.
Speaker 2: But uh it wasn't none of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yo, now it's time for everybody's favorite segment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sinko, hold on, hold on, I got a stretch.
Speaker 2: I got a stretch.
Speaker 5: Once I stretch and get the blood flow going, I'm definitely gonna win this ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, come on, come on.
Speaker 5: Let's lock in glasses off, let's focus, let's focus.
Speaker 2: You could do this. I mean, the fact that I have to.
Speaker 4: The fact that I have to do the spellow sinkle while I'm in in a vulnerable state is uh not sure though. I conduct the words I'm looking for, but I'm ready for my first word.
Speaker 2: Come on. The first word is cataclysm. First word is.
Speaker 4: Cataclysm, cataclysm, cataclysm, cataclism.
Speaker 5: C A T A M H C L I S M cataclysm.
Speaker 1: Close t A c L Why s M cataclysm?
Speaker 5: So I missed it by why I put an eye instead of y?
Speaker 2: You did right? Damn it.
Speaker 1: Your next word is ran Choris Ran chorus Ran Chorris ran chorus, Ran Chorris.
Speaker 5: Ran Choris r A N Chris Chris, Chris ran Choris.
Speaker 4: Chris c U r E s S r A N c O R O U s.
Speaker 1: Ah the spell that. I didn't know that one at all. Anyway, Okay, I think the next word. I got this when I got this, and I got this one common sensical, common sensical, common sensical, common sensical.
Speaker 2: Okay, see O.
Speaker 5: W M O N.
Speaker 2: Wait. Hold on, c O W M O N s E N s E.
Speaker 1: B l E or p l E neither common sensical. C O M M O N s E N s I c A l common sensical.
Speaker 4: Oh you gotta come on, man, you're not pronouncing it right because you sound country. That's why I'm not getting that. That's why I'm not getting the words right because of how you saying it. You gotta you gotta say it right with with with.
Speaker 2: Perfect common sensical. It's not like it's sounds like you're saying popsicle. I mean it's sounds like you're.
Speaker 1: Saying, well, you should have spelled O S.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I heard the common the common sense, but the last the ending, it sounds like sickle.
Speaker 2: But I knew I did. I didn't want to. I didn't want to see c L E I.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to say that because I knew that that Wasn't.
Speaker 2: It common sensical?
Speaker 5: Sorry, come on, I'm ready come come again?
Speaker 2: Uh saga satious? What? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh sagacious, sagacious? Sagacious sagacious?
Speaker 6: A A huh the A G A C I O U S close A C I O U s.
Speaker 2: What was? What's I'm one for? I'm one one for what? One for? Three for what? Resplendent? We were.
Speaker 4: Again blended, resplendid. Yes, spell it. I'm waiting on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Use it in a sentence. Hold up, n get it right here for you resplended? She was splendid in a green dress.
Speaker 5: Oh we splended r E s p l E N d I d resplended h.
Speaker 2: Close A d n T. Why y'all playing me? That was my That was my last one. That was it? Ooe God? That was it? I went I went over five.
Speaker 1: All right, Now it's time for your retribution, O Joe. It's kind for dunk On Steelers Edition.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, here we go, Here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 2: God damn damn.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go, here we go, Here we go, here we go, Here we go, Here we go. You ready I'm ready. Okay, Duncan unk still is. Addition, who's an all time leading rusher leader for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get this wrong.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I'm not. I'm not even gonna ask you how many yards he has? But I just want to know who the all time leading rusher is for the stealing Uh.
Speaker 1: It's not of one or two people. I'm gonna go with frank O Harris. It's either Franco Harris or Drowne Better. So I'm gonna go Franco.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, make up your mind. Which one is it?
Speaker 2: I just told you Franco.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're right, it is Franco Harris. Wait a minute, that's the only half the question. You can't tell me how many yards he got.
Speaker 2: You say you weren't gonna ask me that though. Damn.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me get logged in. Let me get logged on. I plugged in O Joe W. W. Shullnon dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, you definitely ain't getting this one. Who is an all time leading scorer for the Steelers?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who's the all time leading scorer for the Steelers? You said you was plugged in, right, is a dial up and yeah, yeah, oh this is a good one. The next one is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You you're gonna you're gonna miss the rest of these.
Speaker 2: All time leading score Gary Anderson.
Speaker 4: Nah you okay, you no, come on, hey, time out, time out, time out?
Speaker 2: Time my time out? Time out? Hey were you briefed on this?
Speaker 4: We got glitter the bottom of the map. I'm the whole run here as ask back. They're helping man, somebody over there helping you right here.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're looking at the chat. He ain't looking at the chat.
Speaker 5: No, man, hey chat, Come on? Why a y'all cheating for unk?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Come on, man, I know, I know. The answer is probably all all up and down the chat. So you look down and you look down white? What kind of gloves? Who gloves you got on? Are you cheating?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 5: You and you looked at the chat. There's no way you knew that.
Speaker 2: Literally, did you saying that? If I was long? Don you asked me what the dialogue.
Speaker 4: You hold on before asking that chat? Can y'all do me a favor? Stop cheating? Don't don't say if you type in the answer, Uncle's gonna look at the chat and whatever name he sees consistantly. You know that you got it writ and you probably googled it. Then he's gonna say it and act like his dollar.
Speaker 1: How long?
Speaker 2: How long it took me? I know it?
Speaker 4: No, it took you long enough because when I asked the question, you paused a little bit until you've seen the name more than three times on the chat, and then you said, oh, Gary.
Speaker 2: Anderson, they didn't.
Speaker 4: I got that? All right, here we go. Come on, all right, listen, chat, don't cheat for him? What stealers player? Who's the franchise record for the most career interceptions? Oh my god, let me let me look at the chat and make sure they ain't they they ain't helping you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm gonna go with my homeboy. He grew up. He grew up with about thirty miles from me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with my homeboy, mail Blood, probably Donnie Shell, but I'm gonna go with mail Blood.
Speaker 2: Are you no? Hell?
Speaker 1: Noah?
Speaker 2: How you knew that? Come on? I long down. Something ain't right.
Speaker 4: Something ain't right, y'aby you told me say hey, go ahead and let an answer.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna give him a chance to I ain't gonna even give him a chance to type it. Okay, okay, all right, what two Steelers?
Speaker 4: What two Steeler players are tied at four for most punt return touchdowns and stealers history?
Speaker 2: Two people? Okay, finally I got him. I finally got him.
Speaker 5: I got him, I finally got him.
Speaker 4: What two Steeler players are tied for the most punt return touchdowns in still a history?
Speaker 5: I got him. Chat, we got him right here, baby, we got him.
Speaker 2: Stumped stump the swab?
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness, yeah, yeah, how many they got?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? How many point return touchdowns? Do the hair? I can't. I can't disclose that information.
Speaker 4: Okay, it ain't well, I'm not gonna say it's it's not that hard because I can see the names right in front of me.
Speaker 1: I will say A B and Rod Wilson.
Speaker 4: Nope, you got half of the answer, right. Ab is the first answer, But no, the second thing.
Speaker 5: You're answer one?
Speaker 4: Randall l Yep, yep, you are right. Oh this is Oh you definitely ain't getting this one either. Who has scored the most two point conversions and still its history?
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, have mercy mossions?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you told old Lord mimestry. Did you hear some of the words you asked me to spell?
Speaker 2: Most two versions? Yeah? Oh I'm gonna take a wild guess.
Speaker 4: Here, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yep, Keith Miller, that is absolutely wrong. It is wrong.
Speaker 5: The answer you're looking for is Hines Ward and he has five.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got a bonus for you, though, Okay, I got a bonus for you. How many playoff head excuse me, how many playoff wins did head coach check the whole half? How many playoff wins did head coach chuck? No, half, You're gonna get this wrong too.
Speaker 2: So we had to run threes or one super Bowl, So that's three. So that's twelve. Chat don't help you, yo. Oh yeah, mhm. Sixteen Hell nah, you.
Speaker 1: W w dot Shannon dot com.
Speaker 2: There's no way you could have known that. I know it. I said it. Look you looked at the chat again.
Speaker 1: Looking at you. The chat ain't got that. No, the chat looking at it. You can't fight in no way in the chat. I see him telling you you're playing with me.
Speaker 2: Oh cha, I'm looking at the chat. I'm looking at in the chat. Everybody's putting sixteen after I said it messing with Shane.
Speaker 5: It's the chat man. Listen you listen.
Speaker 2: You won to night.
Speaker 4: You won to night simply because you had the chats help with the first first answers.
Speaker 2: Chat.
Speaker 1: Do y'all think, Do y'all think I got help from y'all help me with this? They coming up with somebody saying sixteen I done said that two minutes ago?
Speaker 2: Nah? Now, I was all I was all over the plump returns. I was all over it. Nah.
Speaker 4: Well, actually, no, the punt returns. You got wrong because you said you said you did, said.
Speaker 1: Ab and I and I said Rob Wilson. And when you said no, it wasn't Rob, I said, it's Atoine Randa Lao.
Speaker 2: It was wrong. He was wrong.
Speaker 4: The chat is helping you, so I mean, listen, I I's there's nothing I can do when I tell the chat not to not the right answer out and they do it anyway.
Speaker 2: Chat it gives you an advantage. I don't have to do a poll. Chat.
Speaker 1: Do y'all think got cheated? Do y'all think I got cheated? With these questions? We're gonna see the what the polls say. Oh Joe, I'm answering soon as you get it out, I'm answered it. O Yoe, no, No.
Speaker 4: As soon as I asked the question, you look down at the chat to see what happened. What's what is written repeatedly, So whatever whatever word or whatever name is written repeatedly, then.
Speaker 2: You use that because you know it's the right answer.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you do realize like when I first did, when I first went on ESPN, and then first day you do realize, like I didn't have no researcher, just knowledge off the top of my head. So they're like, well, if he ain't got no researcher and he can recall information like this, just imagine if we gave him a.
Speaker 2: Research something ain't right.
Speaker 4: It ain't And then now we got people taking up for you in the chat. How about you ain't cheat?
Speaker 2: Nah, I ain't buy that. I ain't buying it. So it's all good. Listen. I lived to player another day.
Speaker 4: I lived to play another day because if you look at the questions you got, they were if you know football, they were easy.
Speaker 5: Now if you look at the questions you asked me to.
Speaker 1: Spell, Oh Joe, I'm the guru. I'm the trivia guru. I mean, we had the Olympics basketball. Now it's time for our final segment of the Evening Evening. It's time for Q in eight.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that.
Speaker 5: That there's there's some kind of discrepancy here where I just ain't right, Kemper.
Speaker 1: Know what Junior said, Oh, my question is should the Cowboys make a change at d C or OC What do you think they're gonna make it? They're gonna make a change after the season the head coach, Hell, everybody about to be gold. Yeah, but that wasn't your question, Kemper. You asked should they make a change right now? I mean who if you make a change at You can't change the offensive coordinator because Brian Schottenheimer doesn't call plays. Mike McCarthy's offensive coordinator, Brian shotten Hiri just has the title, but he doesn't call plays. So if you fire the offensive coordinator, that means you fire ahead coach, right, zim is the is the defensive coordinator. And they're good and terrible. Damn they're good and terrible. But the one person that you should fire but you can't is the owner. That's who needs to go. But unfortunately you stuck with him. You stuck with him, like on the elevator with a bad song until you get off. You got to listen to it. O Joe, I hope you're only going up two floors. Yeah, Adam Blade says, what's up under noo ojo? Yesterday you said the Bengals have a favorable schedule to win seven or nine, But Burrow is eight and twelve indivisual games and has never beat the Chargers. Are you sure you want to double down against up? But listen, I'm not trying to double down. I'm just listening to what my quarterback said.
Speaker 4: My quarterback said that it's a possibility that we can win the next of it of nine.
Speaker 5: So if my quarterback says we can do it, I have to have belief in what he's saying.
Speaker 2: And I got a rock with it.
Speaker 1: Well, you couldn't win six of eight of your first ones, you win three and five, so I'm supposed to believe what that.
Speaker 4: What we're not doing is we're not talking about the past. We talked about who we are right now. We're talking about where we are right now five moving forward. At we're three and five, we're talking about moving forward the next nine games.
Speaker 2: We're going to win seven of those that's That's what Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: Said Air Underscore. Rico feels a party. Who you like Ojoe who feels are party?
Speaker 2: Justin Fields? Yes? Oh no? W C. Fields? Oh yeah, I like w C. Fields too. He's cool. I like I like Justin Fields. I like Justin Fields.
Speaker 4: Just Purty's really good in the system that he's in, with the weapons that he's surrounded by.
Speaker 5: I've seen Justin Fields do it with less. I've seen Justin Fields.
Speaker 4: Take a team, take a team three and oh, I know it's a small I know it's a small sample size. It's a very small size. But that's all I have to go off, right, go off of right now. I don't have to I'm not going off with Chicago. I'm going off with what Justin Fields has shown me when he got to the Pittsburgh Chailers, and he showed me that he can play good football.
Speaker 2: He can not turn them all over and do us ask to them? Do us asked of him? I've seen it.
Speaker 5: I've seen it with my own eyes. Pretty pretty good too.
Speaker 2: Now I think I'll turn pretty because he's less turnover prone.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. That's a good one, but just interesting to see if you put Fields in that offense with Kyle Shanahan. Now, I gotta put him in that offense with Kyle because I believe Trey Young was supposed to be what Justin Fields, the athleticism, will be able to throw the ball, to be able to move the pocket.
Speaker 2: I would like to see Justin Fields with.
Speaker 1: Kyle shanahanand right, Landy Ray says, hey, lady, you got in from the bar. Hey, guys, since it's Halloween this week, what is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Mine is the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Speaker 4: Uh, my scariest movie will probably be The Blair Witch Project or Paranormal Activity, because it's a paranormal activity.
Speaker 2: I mean, for me, will shoot all of the paranormal activities.
Speaker 4: It's so hard to predict what's going to happen when you haven't seen it before, when you haven't seen it once, you've seen it already, and you watch it the second time, you're like, you kind of know what's happening.
Speaker 5: But paranormal activity in the Blair Witch Project.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm not the biggest scary movie guy, right, Probably. I don't know if you remember the movie Christine with that that car or the omen m hm, y'all too young for that?
Speaker 2: What about the Shining with Jack Nichols Johnny, Yeah, oh yeah, that's a good one, man.
Speaker 1: But you know the original, the original Friday the thirteenth, Yeah, Freddy Krueger, I'm talking the O G's Halloween, Mike Myers, the o G's. Now they started getting they started doing a Friday at thirteen. Jason takes Old Manhattan. I'm gone, but you know what I'm saying. What was it camp Crystal Lake? Was that the name of the Yeah, Crystal Lake? Marco canstill ain't uncle, no joy. I applied to be an intern for you guys. I hope I'll be able to get it and love the show. Since they were hope you guys or Ash see this. Ash sees everything. Unfortunately, Samuel Griffin said, hey, cannot you. My wife had to fire somebody tonight and she had to work with for five years. Have you ever had to fire someone you were close with?
Speaker 2: No? I haven't.
Speaker 1: No, I mean Ash in charge of the fire. I big, ashty, bad guy. That's why she makes you big bugs. Hey hold you, I just do this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you got for a reason.
Speaker 5: Shit, I got I got I got fired on my day off.
Speaker 2: MM shit shit rough it is. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: The Steelers beat the Giants twenty six to eighteen Russell Wilson twenty of twenty eight two seventy eight, one touchdown, no interception. They ran the ball thirty one times for one hundred and sixty seven yards as they win and take possession of the AFC North with a six and two record. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. I'm your favorite on Shannon Sharp. Please hit that subscribe button at like button, because that guy, he is a Liberty City legend. He's a Bengal Ring of Fame honoree. He's a Pro Bowl, He's an All Pro. That's the Bengals own Liberty City's own Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Just call him Oyo. Guys, make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button and do it some favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcast from, Make sure you check out Shade by La forty eight.
Speaker 2: The wait is over.
Speaker 1: We're introducing Shade Vessel Pete Collector's Edition, The Second Bottle in a series of nine. If you have the first bottle, you're one step closer to completing the collection. This is your chance to own bottle number two. The link is in the video description. Don't miss out. This is limited to twenty five thousand bottles. Please go follow my media company pages on all platforms that shayshap Media and my clothing company that's responsible for this tea eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Our newest release just dropped last week.
Speaker 2: We dropped. I was held when I was well.
Speaker 1: I'll lie for you before I lie to you shirts, black Nightcap hoodies and by popular demand, Stay with Me Now hoodies and of course our best sellers Funk and Oho. T's quantities are limited to make sure you grab yours while supplies last, and to show our appreciation.
Speaker 2: I gave you with this hat. I signed this hat ash. Do we have a winner? We don't have a winner yet.
Speaker 1: The link is pinned at the chat so you can take an additional fifteen percent off if you use code Halloween. The link is pinned at the chat so again. The Steelers beat the Giants. Benny Bishop seals the game. The Dodgers win four to two. The one went away from winning winning the World Series. They take a commanding three o lead over the Yankees. Frady Freeman led the charge again, building a two run home run and there's no question when they win, and they will. Freddy Freeman is going to be the World Series MVP. So to be a World Series MVP and a regular season MVP. Brady Freeman is on the cusp of being a Hall of Famer. So thank you for joining us. We appreciate it. We'll see you Wednesday night with the basketball edition. The Suns beat the Lakers. The Lakers lose their first game. Lebron did score in double.
Speaker 2: Digits for the twenty six consecutive time, which is an NBA record. Again, thank you guys for joining us. I'm unk, he's ocho. We'll see you Wednesday,