Speaker 1: Stop what you're doing right now. It's the Double Show, and I don't want to freak anybody out, but experts have released a list of things you enjoy doing that are slowly killing you. Oh no, we'll go over it next because some of the answers are surprising. Also call us with a ridiculous thing that you think could be slowly chipping away at your existence, and then we'll go over it next.
Speaker 2: It's the Double Show.
Speaker 1: It's eight and eight three four three one six one text en four one o six one. We'll go over right after this. It's a jewble show. Think about the things you do on a daily basis that you really enjoy. Those things could be slowly taking your life away if you look at it on the surface. Sound sad, okay, but that's just a circle of life. We're born as little babies who need people to feed us, wipe us, purp us ill. Then we grow up and at the end of it all, we end up getting old and needing people to feed us wipe us And BOST's so true. It's just life, man, nobody gets out alive. Experts did release a list of things we enjoy doing that might be slowly killing you, and some of the answers are pretty ridiculous, So we'll go over there and now I'll go over them now. Also call us eighty eight three four three one text in four one o six one with something that is ridiculous that you think might be slowly taking your existence away. Some of the things from the list are procrastination, which, wow, I'm surprised I'm still walking.
Speaker 2: You do that a lot, and so do I.
Speaker 3: If you can physically see the effects of procrastination, this show wouldn't exist exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean the way I procrastinate. I literally should I should have been gone a long time ago, but I procrastinate, so who knows, I'll.
Speaker 2: Get around to it. That's funny list.
Speaker 1: From experts who have released things, a list of things you enjoy that might be slowly taking your life away.
Speaker 2: Energy drinks. We all know that though, right do we? They're giving us energy, so kind of it's one of those things that helps us during the day.
Speaker 3: Well, the problem with those two is that they're like, this one's a healthy one, this one won't is bad.
Speaker 2: That's what the paggage says. Okay, okay, what's in it? Crack? Okay, that's fine. I energize today, so it must mean it's healthy.
Speaker 1: It's also got be twelve, so it like, all, what's another thing that you might be doing that you really enjoyed that because he's slowly taking your life away eating ramen every night.
Speaker 2: They actually put that on the list. Yeah, why is it bad? Fear thought it was good for you. Not well, it's not good for you because the sodium, right, like all that. You can just taste it.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, I didn't know that I ate ramen every night for like twenty years.
Speaker 2: Now what pretty much? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is delicious, love it, right, I try to gormet it up with some chicken.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why it's not killing me.
Speaker 1: Here's another one that's interesting because every time I eat these, I think these are giving me life. Bacon wrapped holopenio poppers is on the list. Experts have literally put this on the list of things, so experts is very specific. Wait, why those I don't know? And I pictures I'm doing this research while eating bacon wrapped poppers like these are so good.
Speaker 2: But let's do the research on these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a list basically very obvious things. All right, Here's one that's interesting though. Parenting is on the list that scares.
Speaker 4: Me that literally, I think that's one of the most terrifying things in the world, is like parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should be scared. It's it is. It is one of those things where you love it. It is the coolest thing in the world. It's amazing. It's so beautiful. And every night you're like, oh god, I love being a parrot. Oh I've had five minutes of free time to day. It's amazing. What I use those five minutes for?
Speaker 5: Nothing productive?
Speaker 2: I just sat there and stared it a whole lot. Did somebody say mom or Dad?
Speaker 6: Know?
Speaker 2: They didn't They're asleep, But I'm.
Speaker 1: Hearing it in my head all the time. Parents are a little jumpy at times. Hey, Whitney, say it, what's something okay? Could be slowly taking your life away.
Speaker 7: On my mother in law, yeah, being said like, I love her. Of course, she's the mother of my husband, the grandmother of my children.
Speaker 5: And has the best intention. There you go, but she is driving me insane.
Speaker 7: She just recently moved like thirty minutes away from us and shed over these dinners.
Speaker 1: Is thirty minutes away just to be closer to you guys, that's my brother too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it has its hurts, but like, okay, she brings over dinners all the time, but they're chicken and snake dinners. My husband and I have been vegetarian for ten years.
Speaker 2: That's not good.
Speaker 1: You guys got to eat more protein. Where are you getting your protein from if you're just eating veggies?
Speaker 7: Exactly exactly. I mean the kids love it, you know, like we would prefer their vegetarian, but like we're not pushing it, you know.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 7: But the biggest thing lately is, like recently she told me that she didn't like my makeup. She's really into like clothes and hair and makeup, and I felt like it was just kind of an awkward way to like bond or start a conversation because the past week she has come to our house every morning when I'm getting ready for work to.
Speaker 5: Help me with my making.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: So you know, I'm very serious here.
Speaker 1: Like sit in the bathroom with you and critique you while you're doing your makeup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see that is not going to work for today. Try another one. Listen, Oh, exactly exactly.
Speaker 7: And she thinks she's been helpful, but literally, she's going to be in the death of me.
Speaker 1: But at least you're gonna look good.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's.
Speaker 8: Another jubile phone frames on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hello, this is Ted davidea' collar from Salon. I was looking for the bride to be Jade.
Speaker 5: That's me.
Speaker 2: Hello, Jade. How are you today? Excited about your nuptials coming up soon? I really am?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet you now. We have you down for an appointment this week to get your head dead for your wedding day. That's right, yes, and unfortunately I'm calling to let you know that we had to cancel your appointment. So your appointment is now dead gone, and I'm so sorry about.
Speaker 8: Thes No, there's no other option. I can't have canceled, can we?
Speaker 9: Is there someone else available or is there a way to reschedule?
Speaker 1: Well, you know ID and checked everybody else eying on this. I checked everybody else's schedule and we're just not gonna be able to fish in this week.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry about this. No, sorry is not going to cut it.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to remain calm here, but this is how possible I am getting married.
Speaker 2: There is no other option. Why is it being canceled?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so normally we would not cancel, but we did have something happen that is just a big deal. And I think you will understand when I let you know. But do you know Tom Cruise.
Speaker 9: No, right now, A big deal is my wedding. I'm getting married in a few days. I don't have a time.
Speaker 7: I don't have trying to find another person to.
Speaker 2: Do my hair. We did have I want to talk about Tom Cruise, yes.
Speaker 5: Okay, it is not okay.
Speaker 1: The reason that I mentioned Tom Cruise, a huge celebrity actor, is that we did have a major celebrity call up and say they wanted to be serviced by us in our have salon. And the time that they requested was the time of your appointment, and that is the only time that they will do.
Speaker 2: So we had to cancel that.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 9: That celebrity has plenty of money on resources. They can find another place. And I highly doubt that you're gonna have a celebrity coming to your nasty place.
Speaker 2: Put me back on the boat.
Speaker 7: This is not acceptable.
Speaker 1: We were also surprised. But that's why I see if you had heard of Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: Tom Cruise is a husband.
Speaker 9: Okay, I am having my wedding in a few days. Please to your manager, Stout your manager right now.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry about this, and that I am the current manager on duty right now. That's why I'm calling you, because I figured it might.
Speaker 5: Be a little bit.
Speaker 9: Here's the owner, the owner.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just explain and maybe you understand where we're coming from. I'm so sorry about this, so we can fit you in next week.
Speaker 9: No, do you understand where I'm coming from. I am getting married this week. I don't eat my hair done when I'm already married. I need to look good for my wedding. There is no one else I can find to.
Speaker 2: Do my hair.
Speaker 9: You guys, I can't believe this is happening.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm so sorry about that. We did not expect it.
Speaker 1: But Tom Cruise's cousin, Jimmy Crews, called up and yes.
Speaker 9: This is not even Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: This is his cousin.
Speaker 9: Some scientologists free, this does not matter.
Speaker 2: His name is Jimmy Crews.
Speaker 7: Is that Tom Jimmy Cruz, Jimmy Cruise, Jimmy Crews.
Speaker 9: I cannot believe that you're trying to cancel my wedding.
Speaker 2: Hair appointment for Tom.
Speaker 9: Cruise's cousin, because is it even his cousin, Jimmy CRUs.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's been in some off Broadway acting. I think you know, he's never been in a major motion picture. But it's still big difficult.
Speaker 9: I not believe this. I don't want to hear one more word about Jimmy CRUs and.
Speaker 5: His horrible career. I am getting married.
Speaker 2: I need to speak to the owner.
Speaker 5: Get me the owner right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, can I get her?
Speaker 7: What's their name?
Speaker 2: Let me have their number.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna call them directly.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna be able to do that because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your fiance.
Speaker 2: Bratt set you up.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's I'm lit.
Speaker 8: My heart rate right now is like coming out of my nose.
Speaker 2: My heart Oh, I am going to get even with him. I do so.
Speaker 10: I have my.
Speaker 1: Hairpoint yeah, yes, you still have your hair appointment. And I don't even know if Jimmy Creeze is a real person.
Speaker 8: I cannot believe that they were going to cancel my appointment for Jimmy Cruiz.
Speaker 5: That couldn't have been real.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wake up every Morning with Jubile phone pranks.
Speaker 1: First, it's Nina's what's trending in? Nina is out today, So producer Brad has you're trending?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do do a leap of fire and shots at Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Really that full blown shots at Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: She never mentions Taylor Swift, but I'm telling you it's a shot in Taylor Swift. Du Aleipa opened up about her music during a recent interview with sixty Minutes, and she said, I don't want to talk about my personal life. It's something I just don't. I just naturally hold back. Some people are just so ruthless with their own private life that they decide to pull it all out and put it in a song. I'd rather not put someone on blast at somebody else's expense.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's at Taylor's sway. I don't know, no, I think that that other like artists, like other artists, Like who else would you be talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, just like if there's.
Speaker 4: Other people who put how they feel like people on blasts, like in their songs.
Speaker 2: Besides Jess Taylor's who else? A lot of people?
Speaker 11: I can't think of anyone.
Speaker 1: Right this moment, but there are other big artists are other but yes.
Speaker 2: Totally no, you're right, do a LiPo. Was just talking in general.
Speaker 4: R speaking in general. I don't think you're taking shots guys, we love them, okay, all right, also wearing Puddy right now.
Speaker 2: Not a fangirl at all.
Speaker 3: Amazon's telling their employees they have to return to the office five days a week.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, no more remote and they have to be upset about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The memo came out.
Speaker 3: Andy Jassey, who's the CEO, said hey, you're coming back no later than January. Second, you're all gonna be in the office five days a week, and then went on to say it may be that some positions are no longer needed.
Speaker 1: Wow, dang, A lot of companies are doing that. I think you know, when COVID hit, they went to remote and then they have still allow people to be remote even one two days a week. But now I think they're all being like, you got to be in the office all the time now, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And their stock went down after the memo.
Speaker 2: Oops.
Speaker 3: All right, when a girl wants to take a trip to target, you cannot stand in her way, even if she's eight years old. Exactly an unnamed eight year old girl reported missing along with the twenty twenty Nissan Rogue. They found the Nissan rogue in the parking lot of Target. They found the girl inside Target. An eight year old was sitting at home, popped in the suv and jumped over to.
Speaker 2: Tar car car. Her legs hit the pedal.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 2: That's nothing.
Speaker 4: Impressive, Yes, impressive out of everything, but also don't does.
Speaker 2: She need a target so bad? Nobody that is unknown at this point.
Speaker 3: She did tell the police that she I hit a mailbox while driving, but nothing else, which, by the way, if you've ever dealt with an eight year old, she hit other things, messing.
Speaker 2: Up to something so you don't look at the other stuff like smashing. It was just a mailbox. I don't know who did that? Weird.
Speaker 3: I mean, I listen my daughter when she comes to me and says, hey, I did something not good. I go okay, And as soon as I start asking questions, it all falls apart and it's like nine not good things, right.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 2: It's really funny.
Speaker 1: She came out this deal on these Towels's crazy. It's such a good sale on the Martha to her collection.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The money I saved on these deals should pay for a new mail box. She can't be criminally charged, but the incident remains under investigation. Watch the parents get in trouble.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that sucks, but also yikes, that's what's trending.
Speaker 2: First Day follow.
Speaker 6: Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Madison is on the phone today for our first day follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Daniel that she really likes. So in a few minutes, we'll call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another day. But first, Madison, how long has it been since you heard from Daniel?
Speaker 11: It's been a week?
Speaker 2: A week? Okay, yeah, okay. Have you tried to reach out to him in the week?
Speaker 13: I have. I texted and so we met at the gym and I've been hitting the gym same time we always did, and he's not been there.
Speaker 11: And I finally asked one of my girls at the desk.
Speaker 10: I was like hey, and she's like, yeah, he's been coming in real early lately.
Speaker 11: I just don't get it, Like, do.
Speaker 2: You need to avoid you?
Speaker 10: It's got to be right, and I don't understand why, because like we met there obviously right and worked out together.
Speaker 11: Like I was filming one day and I was like, is that dude watching me? But he was?
Speaker 10: He was so hot. I was like, so I did the thing. I was like, hey, do you know how like can you help me with my form? So he came over and we started working out together, and then he finally asked me if I wanted to go out, like outside the gym, and I was like, yes. He went all out. It was an amazing night. Took me to this rooftop place. It was beautiful, like oyster champagne the whole night. Yeah, like supervibing everything.
Speaker 11: It was just unreal. I've never never had it like that with a dud before.
Speaker 10: So we moved from the table to the bar and we're throwing back cocktails and getting.
Speaker 11: Handsy and I mean it was it was the night. And then we were trying to figure out, like neither.
Speaker 10: One of us wanted to leave, and he finally was like, hey, you want to go back to my place?
Speaker 11: And I was I was glad he asked because I was about to ask, but yeah.
Speaker 10: I'm not usually like that, but like, oh my gosh, everything was just perfect this night. We hooked up like all over everywhere kids encounter couch wo.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was amazing. He's like butterflies, dude.
Speaker 10: So that's why I'm so I'm like, what what happened?
Speaker 11: I texted him I had to leave.
Speaker 10: After he fell asleep, and I get to the car and you know, I sent him this hot text included a picture and was like, Hey, I can't wait to see you again.
Speaker 11: And I haven't heard from him since.
Speaker 2: So how was so? He was super into it too.
Speaker 14: Did anything weird happen on the date like that would have made it awkward or would have changed anything.
Speaker 10: The only thing I can think of is, like, you know, I threw my phone on the floor when we got into his bedroom and it was kind of like on the side where he was. And after midnight, I got this, like I got a reminder, like a calendar reminder, and it said date with Chris okay, and I was like, I was like, oh.
Speaker 5: That's fun.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 15: He picked it up and I know he saw it, and I was like, oh, I canceled that, you know, and then we got right back to things. And that was the only thing I can think of, Like I've been racking my brain because I might it was a.
Speaker 11: Perfect night, Like everything was just perfect. So I don't know how I'm getting ghosted.
Speaker 14: A reminder about another person is kind of awkward. Yeah, so you might be onto something there, but or did he just like get it?
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was.
Speaker 11: I thought it was just like a you know, like a.
Speaker 10: One and jump thing with the phone and you know, tossed it back down and then we got back through it.
Speaker 11: So I don't, you know, he didn't act wear in the moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 10: Know what I did or said or or what I just I really love to see him again, Like would.
Speaker 5: I love to see him again?
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: Then we'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you guys. Yep, your first Day follow up next. In the middle of.
Speaker 1: Today's first Day follow up, if you're just joining us, Madison is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Daniel. So we're about to call him and Seefields house. Why is ghosting her? And maybe get her another date? But before we do that, Madison, why don't you refresh our memory on your date?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Daniel, I met at the gym.
Speaker 10: We were like getting along super Well, he's playing us like amazing night for a oyster champagne.
Speaker 11: We hooked up multiple times.
Speaker 10: Send him a hot text after I left, and I haven't.
Speaker 11: Heard from him.
Speaker 2: So okay, well you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 11: I am all right.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Hello, he mean speak to Daniel please?
Speaker 5: This is him?
Speaker 1: Hey, Daniel, how are your? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, Daniel, I'm Nina else on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to The Jewel Show before?
Speaker 5: I've heard of you, guys. I think a couple of times, but yeah, I don't listen to you all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm calling you today because one of our listeners actually emailed.
Speaker 2: Us about you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we do a segment on the show. It's called the first Date follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you ghost them, that person can email us to call you and ask why you're ghosting them? All right, so we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 5: That's pretty weird.
Speaker 2: Are you ghosting anybody?
Speaker 5: I don't know what classifies as ghosting. But is her name Madison by Chance? Yes?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's hilarious. She'd be calling you guys. Okay, hey, why Hey, she's a cheater to say the least. Oh what, Yeah, she was over my house for a.
Speaker 16: Little phone dinged off and it said date with Chris or whatever.
Speaker 5: She told me it was.
Speaker 16: Some other guy she was dating and she was going to cancel it or something like that. And when she left, I went on her social media accounts and looked up if she was seeing somebody. Yeah, she's married to a dude named Chris. Yeah, that was with her husband. She's married. I'm not really about that kind of thing. So I don't know why she's calling me that. That's that's kind of hilarious.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I mean I guess that would be a reason to go somebody if you find out they're married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she is in an open relationship.
Speaker 16: Oh well, you would tell me about that, right, shouldn't I be aware of that?
Speaker 5: So I'm not this side piece. Look, I've been cheated on before. I'm not really about that kind of life. I don't like women who cheat on their men.
Speaker 16: And yeah, that's kind of where I'm at on the whole situation. She should have told me if I'm some kind of like weird piece and their you know, triangle relationship, I should have been aware of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well here, thanks for telling us.
Speaker 1: I'll also tell you that Madison is on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 2: She's been listening.
Speaker 5: Okay, why would.
Speaker 15: Why would you go on my social media and dig everything?
Speaker 5: Ask?
Speaker 16: You're being pretty sloppy about the whole thing, Like you're lucky I didn't just text message christ and just let them know what the hell's going on or send them a message on whatever.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's pretty floppy on your part. You know, you didn't even tell me what was going on. I should have probably known, right.
Speaker 11: Why why are you bringing CHRISTI in to this? You didn't need to know.
Speaker 2: Any of this.
Speaker 13: I'm not.
Speaker 11: Cheating.
Speaker 10: I'm enjoying my life. Like, why do tell me you didn't have an amazing night?
Speaker 5: Okay, that is completely not the damn point. Does your husband know you're out here baying other dude.
Speaker 11: Why does that matter? Like it's not about him, this is about you and me.
Speaker 16: Well, when you're seeing somebody you care about their integrity and their willingness to just turn around and screw on somebody to completely, that shows who they are on the inside, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's why, that's why it's important.
Speaker 10: Dude, You're getting so deep, Like I'm not trying to like have you pay my bills.
Speaker 11: I just want I just want to hook up like that.
Speaker 5: I thought that we.
Speaker 16: Were doing there's another guy on the end of this, and I've been that other guy before, and I don't want to hurt somebody like that. And if I'm participating in it, then I'm equally a part of it, and I'm not going to do that. That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 11: How's he gonna.
Speaker 10: Hurt if he doesn't know nothing to do with this?
Speaker 11: Like this is an ab situation.
Speaker 12: Not like.
Speaker 1: I'll ask the question, Daniel, would you like to go with Madison again on another date?
Speaker 2: We'll pay for it.
Speaker 5: No, I think she's nuts, Absolutely not. We're good. We hung out together one time, did a few squats. That's it. Let's call it good.
Speaker 12: We're good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Madison, you don't get another date?
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 10: I know, beast now, I know, but like, can we still like work out together?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 11: Juble's first date follow up?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Can I take your order?
Speaker 5: Am I gonna try it?
Speaker 17: We've had a large black coffee large black Cops, Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 11: I mean means event.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the biggest onny got. Venty is large, no vent is twenty.
Speaker 2: Large is large. In fact, cool is large, and grande is Spanish for large. Vani's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 5: He's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 2: Congratulations for stupid in three language.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria mirror is in a pumpkin spice game of trivia.
Speaker 2: Oh for all the trivia glory.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of pumpkin spice and all the other false stanks, what.
Speaker 2: What's the new false stank on your house? With a total fall?
Speaker 1: Refresh at Macy's because they've got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you versus Victoria, they're also here to help you give your home a total fall makeover with all the home essentials you'll ever need to put the right false stank on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Just go to Macy's dot com, slash home or shop in store calls right now. If you want to play Victoria eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one, you can also dm us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jewbilshow dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain all loosened up and ready to go for the game.
Speaker 2: You ready, Victoria?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 2: So, here we go. What is the big prize that the Jewel Show is giving away? Jamaica?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: I try? I say, really fast trip to Jamaica? Yeah job? How do you say? What's up in Jamaican?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 2: Is that one? Yes? They wrong?
Speaker 1: When can people listening to this win the trip to Paradise.
Speaker 2: During what's trending?
Speaker 1: Yes, coming up trips in Jamaica? But you versus Victoria is coming up right after this. It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 6: Know what's weird about your quizes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's the time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant, Elise. What's up, Elise? How are you good? Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna send Victoria out of the studio. And at least the game is played like this, yep, thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass because Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, you bring that sack into the game, girl, Fine, the game all right?
Speaker 2: At least here we go. Your time starts now. A gaggle is a group of which type of bird.
Speaker 14: Who lives at number four Private Drive, who is the longest ruling queen of England.
Speaker 5: Queen Elizabeth, which.
Speaker 14: Metal is liquid at room temperature? Who is Tom and Tom and Jerry? The mouse or the cat? Which is the fastest land animal?
Speaker 5: Good this year?
Speaker 2: Okay, got that in on time.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio while she's getting settled. At least, what is something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 9: Cartoons?
Speaker 6: When I heard.
Speaker 17: What's your favorite cartoon, I'm a.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I didn't expect that. Yeah, no, I didn't either when I was younger. All right, Victoria, are you ready? I think so. I have a song sick in my head right now. I need to get it out. The song is it Alaska? It's a great song. This just getting to get in the way of your trivia game.
Speaker 1: Okay, thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed and you have to beat at least outright to win.
Speaker 2: Yep, hikes. Victoria's bobbing back and forth because I know. I'm sorry. It's like I don't know what.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: At least you can tell Victoria when to go. Okay. A gaggle is a group of which type of bird.
Speaker 14: Uhl begowks who lives at number four Privet Drive. Uh me, wait, jubil. Who is the longest ruling Queen of England? Queen Victoria? Which metal is liquid? Room temperature.
Speaker 2: Metal? Who is Tom and Tom and Jerry? The mouse? Or the cat? The Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, the cat? Which is the fastest land animal?
Speaker 5: Were?
Speaker 2: Who is the daughter of Simba in the Lion King?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 2: You wasted in my time right there, because I didn't know what he said. Who's the daughter of the wait?
Speaker 5: What? No?
Speaker 2: Daughter of Simba?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: In Lion King?
Speaker 12: Don't?
Speaker 2: I don't. That's not Janet, is it?
Speaker 5: Alright?
Speaker 1: Let's sit it on over the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard, Producer breath.
Speaker 3: Victoria got one correct, but she did anoint herself queen during that and at least you got three corrects.
Speaker 1: You destroyed Victoria today, I know myself really, Yes, okay, Victoria, you can say that now because.
Speaker 14: To go over the answers now, gaggle is a group of geese. Close Harry Potter loves at number for Privet Drive.
Speaker 2: What do you want? Don't Queen Elizabeth the second? It's the longest perfect.
Speaker 14: Queen Elizabeth is the longest rilling Queen of England. The second, by the way, mercury is the metal that is liquid at room temperature.
Speaker 2: Metal.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Tom is the cat, and then a cheetah is the fastest land animal.
Speaker 2: Wait, I said, Tom, Yeah you got that? Oh in Kiara right? Really? Kara is the daughter of Simba and Lion King.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Jike Jack's one they don't talk about.
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember.
Speaker 1: You can play versus Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. You can d M The Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com. It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubil Show. Stephen is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend, Ashley of two years might be messing around. So we'll see if we can help him out. Stephen, thanks for coming on the show. Sorry it has to be like this, but what's going on? Why do you think Ashley's.
Speaker 5: I've been seeing Ashley for like two years, to be honest, it's been a little rough recently and I just I'm just wondering if this is like the last straw, you know what I mean?
Speaker 14: What has been causing all of the bumps if you don't mind me like getting kind of personal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, of course, she's just been kind of sketchy lately. She so like lie it's about dumb, but like you know, she like forget to check in or you know, she like promises me like oh yeah, i'll call you later, and then all of a sudden, she like just goes like ghost protocol and vanishes. And I'm just like, you know, it's like and then there's even dumb little like around the house, like we'll be, you know, sitting on the other ends of the couch and I'll see that she's texting someone, and then when I ask her about it, she pretends like she's not actually texting. She was on like Instagram or something. I'm just like, I don't care if you're someone, just don't lie about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like I.
Speaker 5: Want, I'll ask her about it. It's like she'll like snap too real quick, like it's it's not like, oh yeah, it's nothing, it's like oh no, no, you know, it's one of those things where it's it just feels really sketchy. And I'm not like I'm not over controlling. I'm like super chill, and I've never had a problem with a relationship before where I cheated or where my partner cheated. But this is like I've been talking to my buddies about this, and it's like it just feels weird, and it feels like she's like she's lying.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 14: I was just going to say, she's never been like this before. This is the first time that she's kind of lied. She's always been honest and open with you.
Speaker 5: I think the thing that's that's hard is that she's We're very different and that she's friends with her exes.
Speaker 2: Oh and like like when.
Speaker 5: I say friends, I mean like friends and I can be friendly around people have dated and I'll like see you know, every once in a while in public, but like she's it's like this is one of her exes. Tie she she still talks to them all the time. And I'm trying to be cool about it. I'm trying to like, you know, not be jerk, but uh, but it really lately he's like, so be be on snapchat together, and I'm like, what the hell is going on? You know what I mean?
Speaker 14: Yeah, So, okay, Well that is that is weird.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean it's not just like that they're like snapping each other or whatever. I don't do that, but you know, it's like it's not just that, it's that she's like he'll post videos of of like him and Ashley hanging out. I reached out to him direct and I thought, you know, I'll just shut it down. Uh, you know, I was worried she'd get all pissy, and then she didn't and then like attack me about it. So I was like, you know what, I'm just dude to dude. I can just you know, just message him and this sorry, but this guy, she flipped out and basically like told me off that they were just friends. I'm jealous. Ass see, he got pissed off at me, and then of course she comes back. He tells her about it, and then she's screaming and yelling at me, and you know, for like an hour, I had to leave. I was just like, this is too much.
Speaker 2: We'll try to figure it out. You told us at grocery store. She's a rewards card Ma Brett.
Speaker 1: So we'll play a song, comeback and then call and pretend to be from there and say that she's the lucky winners. This month of free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to you or somebody else.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm good, All.
Speaker 1: Right, we'll play song Comeback Get You're to catch teeter next right in the middle of to catch a Teeter And if you're just joining us. Steven is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend are two years ag actually might be cheating on him. So we're about to call from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at and tell her that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered to anybody that she wants from our floral apartment, and we'll see if she sends them to her boyfriend Stephen or to somebody else. But before we do that, Stephen, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, like you said, we've been together for a while now, and the last few months I've just felt her kind of pulling away. And there's a lot of little stuff that she does, like texting and you know, posting videos and laughing about things and not when they share them with me. But mostly I'm on here because her ex Tie has been posting these snapchats and they've been hanging out a lot, and when I confronted him about it, she tried to rip me a new ass, and then she ripped me an even bigger ass. Yes, it's gotten bad and she denies everything. But the way she denies it, he's denying. It's just there's something fish and fishy going on here.
Speaker 2: So all right, well are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm afraid about what the answer might be, but yeah, no, go four, please here we go out of my misery.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is corbyin calling from So. I was looking for our rewards card member name Ashley. Yes, this is true, Hi, Ashley, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this much big winner. Thank you for shopping with us, your nain.
Speaker 2: Oh the flowers.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member, completely at random, who gets free flowers delivered from our floor department. You've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the United States of America.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: Like I said, it's our way of saying thank you. There is no charge.
Speaker 1: You'll get confirmation on everything that you're just our like customer of the month.
Speaker 2: Basically, oh my god, that's so fun.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: First thing I would need, if you know, you know you want listen to know, is just the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, it's to Tie, Tie.
Speaker 1: And then we got the last name okay, and did you want to include a card or anything to Tie?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Getting you flowers for one?
Speaker 5: I love you? What that is going on? Ashley?
Speaker 2: Actually this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we do a segment we're called to catch a teeter and your boyfriend Stephen is actually on the phone.
Speaker 5: What's going on? As kidding me? Kidding you?
Speaker 17: You're like trying to like catch me in some wrongdoing your calling a radio station.
Speaker 2: But he did I like frank me and trick me.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to trick you or you. Just why are you sending flowers to Tie?
Speaker 11: Because Tie is my friends.
Speaker 5: You send flowers to all your friends and say love you.
Speaker 17: Well, nobody's ever offered me three flowers to send you a friend before, So no, this is.
Speaker 5: You could also send them to your boy friend. Could you could have sent them to me to your boyfriend?
Speaker 17: Yeah, but honestly, would you like something like that. You'd probably just think it was girly and stupid.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, are you serious? No, I'd much rather have you send them to tie your ex. So you spend way too much time with you put out videos of you guys like laughing and giggling together.
Speaker 17: So it's like illegal to laugh when you have a boyfriend to like laugh at somebody else's jokes or like have friends on you.
Speaker 5: You're not.
Speaker 17: I'm not allowed to have friends outside of this relationship.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. Really, you're just friends.
Speaker 11: Yes, we're just friends.
Speaker 17: I've said that like a million times. Like it's embarrassing how insecure you are about me having a friend who is somebody that I used to date.
Speaker 2: But interes thing is weird actually that you're not understanding where he's coming from, Like that's your ex though, Like and he's telling you he's uncomfortable though, and you're dismissing at all.
Speaker 17: Because he's just making it out to be something that it's not. Like we haven't tie and I haven't been together forever, like it's been so long, we're just friends?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 17: And it's like all I hear, all I hear is like Tie this and Ty that. It's just like, oh my god, you're like obsessed with him. I honestly, I think this is like Stephen's issue, Like I never bring I never bring Tie up, and he always has something to say about it and like always some like foul things to accuse me of.
Speaker 5: You never bring him up because you're always too busy texting him. Okay, So then if if I was cool with one of my exes and actually hung out with them, you'd be totally fine with me sending her flowers and saying I love you.
Speaker 17: If you told me that you were just friends and there was nothing romantic going on, I would trust that.
Speaker 11: I would trust my boyfriend to not lie to me.
Speaker 17: And I don't know why you can't just trust me and have to make everything some sort of like deception.
Speaker 5: So so I can I can go ahead and call up Rebecca and send her some flowers today, and you're totally fine with that just thinking of you?
Speaker 12: Love you?
Speaker 17: Yeah, sure, just thinking of you. No, it's different because it's not like you guys have said friends. It's not like you guys like remain friends and friends and have like a good friendship the way to tie and I did.
Speaker 5: But that's so you're sending him flowers.
Speaker 17: I don't understand why you that would be coming from such a different place. That would be like you try trying to rekindle something with her versus like we never stopped being friends after we broke up.
Speaker 14: But Ashley, what about like bringing your man into the situation too, so like you can all be friends because having it so separate makes everybody uncomfortable. So instead of like drawing such a hard line like this is my friend and you can't be friends with them too, Like I mean, you know what I mean, just because if somebody is uncomfortable that you love, then you should care to try to help them feel better.
Speaker 17: I just think it's tie and even are such different people, Like I just don't think that they would honestly hit it off friends.
Speaker 5: You know what if you really want to just if you want to hang out with them so much, why don't you.
Speaker 17: Just go back to Because why I just don't know why or nothing's wrong with him, He's a great person.
Speaker 5: We just want to have you know what you can just go on and do that with tie. I'm I can't just sit here on the radio and talk you about business. This is too much.
Speaker 12: I'm done.
Speaker 17: Oh my god, you can't sit I'm talking to me on the radio that you.
Speaker 5: Because you're lying. All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna go, Thank you, Thank.
Speaker 12: You, guys. I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Sorry, good luck. The Jewel Shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: There's a thread going viral that's causing heated debates all over this country. I know it doesn't have anything to do with politics or pumpkin spice. It's the most overrated movies of all time. So get ready to stand up for your favorite movie or tell someone that they're wrong for liking something they like.
Speaker 12: It that way.
Speaker 1: In just a few minutes, we'll go over the most overrated movies of all time. Get your boxing gloves on, because people are very outraged by this sl I'm ready. We'll go over it next. It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 2: Let's get them ready to rumber. Prepare to argue. It's a jubil show. And in America, we can all agree on one thing.
Speaker 1: Nobody is ever allowed to have an opinion different from yours.
Speaker 2: America, I have the same opinion.
Speaker 1: And if you need further proof of that, there's a list going viral of the most overrated movies of all time. So put on your boxing gloves because there's going to be very heated debates.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Tell you what the number one most overrated movie of all time in all time is in a second. But first let's go over some of the others that are on the list. And people are arguing about this online right now, so you can hop online later find the list and have fun arguing instead of working. But I'll tell you what the number one most overrated movie of all time is in a second.
Speaker 2: The notebook what overrated? It's one of the movies.
Speaker 1: Of all time on the list your most overrated movies of all time.
Speaker 2: It's overrated. Yeah, it's gonna be one of the most overrated. Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 4: At the very end they show you that like that is Noah and that is The Girl, Like, how would.
Speaker 2: You have known that?
Speaker 3: It is one of the most predictable movies I've ever seen in my entime. No, it's not should be on every overrated list that has ever existed.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: You didn't know he was gonna build the white thing around the house and build my house, and that he.
Speaker 2: Was gonna she was gonna end up going back to him. Everybody knew.
Speaker 1: No, she did it in the notebook. I can't remember. I liked it all right. I saw it a couple of times. But now I I'm having trouble rememorying because it's been a while. That was like two thousand and four. It came out, okay, right, wasn't she cheating? Yes, no, she wasn't cheating. He like the dad or like the guy who loved her when war, right, and then she was like cheating with someone else.
Speaker 4: Well, no, he didn't go off to war. She was engaged with someone. But then but then she saw Noah in the newspaper. It was like, oh my gosh, my love actually built our house, and so she went to go through the house that they did.
Speaker 3: Cheating is totally fine if it's Ryan Gosling, right, is that what we're saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not what I'm saying. That's fine. So that is what you're saying. Cheating is okay.
Speaker 1: As long as there Ryan Gosling got you, we're going over a list of the most overrated movies of all time, and it's got people heated on the internet right now.
Speaker 2: Number twenty on.
Speaker 1: The list is Elf two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: Vitri is mad about that one terrible list O classic Christmas movie? Well, not a classic, yes it is. It is very good. I'll give you that. It's very funny.
Speaker 4: It's not overrated. It's like one of the best christ movie in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Here's one that I think producer Bread will not agree is overrated. But it's on the list of one of the most overrated movies of all time.
Speaker 2: Top Gun. How are you? I'm mad at you for saying it. You wait, upset.
Speaker 1: The original nineteen eighty six Top Gun is overridden, one of the most of all time.
Speaker 3: The amount of cinematic genius that goes into that movie is absolutely wild.
Speaker 2: That's the guy is actually a pilot. It's pretty predictable. If you ask me, it is not predictable. Stop it right now.
Speaker 3: They didn't have to film any jets, and they didn't have the technology to film jets. In the notebook, they said to set up a white house, give me a break house. Yeah he built talking about.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise, an empire another movie that is making people angry, that made it onto the most overrated movies of all time, Grease, the nineteen seventy eight classic Grease.
Speaker 2: I feel like that would get like my mom like really upset. He loved that movie. People do love that movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a good movie, but if you rewatch it because it's.
Speaker 2: So old, it's cheesy, cheesy. I mean it's super cheesy. That's kind of why I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but if you call it easy to somebody who really likes it, they'll be very angry about that.
Speaker 2: Then what makes something overrated? Like what would y'all say makes a movie overrated?
Speaker 3: If it has more popularity, then it's worth okay, yeah, Like if people think it's a great movie, but it wasn't actually that good, like the movie Up WHOA two thousand.
Speaker 1: And nine, the movie up came out and that's number three actually on the list of the most elivated movies all the time.
Speaker 2: That's a great movie. I'm sorry, No, that is where I draw the line. I love that movie. Oh my gosh, I wanted to be the Little Kid for Halloween so many years, but I did. It's like a great movie that.
Speaker 1: It's one of the most overrated movies of all time because the rest of the movie doesn't live up to the heart wrenching first twenty minutes of it. So, yes, most twenty minutes is good, but then after that, whatever, No, you have.
Speaker 4: The kid like that he like finds the journey back, and then like get the dog and the grandpa. He finally like finds his house like where you can put it, like on a mountain.
Speaker 2: But then I love that movie.
Speaker 3: No, that is another that is a reason that movies get overrated because the most popular part of the movie is only like fifteen minutes of it.
Speaker 2: I think a Full Metal Jacket.
Speaker 3: The first thirty minutes is amazing, in the last hour and a half is trash.
Speaker 2: It's a movie called Full Metal Jacket.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it's it's pretty great, but I will say that I've never seen up.
Speaker 1: Seriously, it's a great movie. Just watched the first twenty minutes. Though, number two on the list of the most overrated movies of all time. I disagree with this one. The Shawshank Redemption. What Shawshank Redemption?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's a movie about Andy Dovray. Oh, it's got Morgan Freeman and who else is it, Tim Robins, Tim Rogan, Morgan Freeman, Tim Robbins, What is it about. It's about a guy who goes to prison but he didn't actually do the crime, but he's in prison for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like life sentence. Like life sentence. So now I'm trying to redeem himself.
Speaker 3: No, don't want to spoil it for you. The prison is called Shawshank, but it's uh, he escapes. Yeah, Oh, don't want.
Speaker 2: To spoil it. But it's a great movie.
Speaker 1: I actually took a whole vacation because of that movie because at the end they ended z in Najo Mexico.
Speaker 5: Is that where you went there?
Speaker 1: And I went to I wanted to see what it was like because they handy to frame went there when he got out of jail, and it was dope.
Speaker 2: I see why he went there. That's where all they have all the sea turtles and everything. Yeah, it's cute. I want to disagree with.
Speaker 3: You man on this one, but Shasank's a great movie. Anyone who could escape from prison using a spoon? Yeah, I mean, I'm really impressive.
Speaker 1: The number one most overrated movie of all time according to this list that's going viral. That people are very upset about Joker. The twenty nineteen Joker really from.
Speaker 2: With Joaquin Phoenix.
Speaker 4: Yes, agree, I wondered that's because the one with Heith Ledger was so good, like he did it, he played Joker so well.
Speaker 3: I just think that the movie was chaotic and weird, and it didn't there was the plot was kind of odd, and you know.
Speaker 1: I think people just liked it because it was another Joker coming out after Joaquin Phoenix one. Maybe I'm not sure there's a bread What is, in your opinion is the most overrated movie of all time?
Speaker 3: I would have to say the most overrated movie of all.
Speaker 2: Time is Twilight. What yeah, whole series? How is it overrated?
Speaker 5: Scene?
Speaker 2: Vampires don't sparkle? Yeah, they do murder, Rok Patten said, sparkles. Name one murder in a vampire movie with.
Speaker 3: Where it's got vampires and werewolves and zero actual murders.
Speaker 14: Very hot, Brad, No, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I just want to see Edward Glow sparkle text and one.
Speaker 1: When do you agree with the ny of that list? This Nina is what's trending in Nina is out today. So producer Brad has your trending.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: The Weekend has released an unplugged version of his new single, Dancing in the Flames, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he released like a whole bunch of different tracks. It's like an instrumental an a cappella. Yeah, the track and then like a couple other things.
Speaker 2: I like most pieces of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I always think when artists do that, they want they want the remixes, right, They want.
Speaker 2: People just to go after and be like, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: He took the words they did this because actually, the funny thing about The Weekend is some of his most popular stuff is because of people remix again, right, and it gets played in the clubs, and then he.
Speaker 2: Still gets paid. Yeah. And I think if you listen to the song, in my opinion, it does des over a remix my opinion. But whatever, Well listen, you're allowed to have that.
Speaker 3: Sean did Hey Combs arrested on unspecified charges. He's been you know, the study was already in. There's so many things going on with this person.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: They searched his homes last year, and then a former member of Danity Kane, the group formed by him, made a bunch of allegations and so then there was a new thing.
Speaker 2: There's all the.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna say it that thinks he's done. It's absolutely insane. So apparently he wasn't in jail, but he was arrested again on unspecified charges. Would be in addition to anything that was already going. Ah yeah, I mean he's done terrible, terrible things. That's why we excited for that fifty cent documentary to come out. It's making a documentary about Diddy and the stuff that he's done.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'd be entertaining. Chapeerone says, Lord gave her a list of advice. Oh wow, I don't be Lord in a hot minute, though.
Speaker 3: It's kind of funny, which is the kind of person you want advice from, right, someone who is like I did it all and then I was like, whoop, see you later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that's true.
Speaker 4: I feel like a Chaperone has said multiple times that she likes she doesn't like getting so big where people are running up to her on the street, so she kind of like, after this album or whatever, she plans to retire. Yeah, just feel like a little bit.
Speaker 3: I guess Lord literally wrote down eight things she wished someone would have told her when she was going through it.
Speaker 2: Wow, do we have any of that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: They didn't, won't. That's the thing about Chapelone. I think that's fascinating. She does don't want to really get anybody in her personal life. She doesn't want to Like she just said, yeah, I got a list from Lord. It is great, and then like doesn't say anything else, and you just kind of like, I can appreciate the boundaries that it'd be.
Speaker 2: I want to know the list though, Yeah, me too. I'd like some advice from the Lord. I know, right, Lord, if you want to send us any advice.
Speaker 3: Also, one of Victoria's favorit artist, Sabrina Carpenter, reached out to Chapelone as well to give her shoulder to cry on and lean on, which just a little bit patronizing.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 2: You need help with same and someone to cry too. About being famous helping each other out.
Speaker 1: I have more number one songs than you, and I'll be able to help you out.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well like that, all right, that's what's trending. It's brought to you by Machineo your home for bingo in Auburn? Is that not what it is? And Auburn Bingo in Auburn your home for machine Guy.
Speaker 1: Also is the Jubile Shows Free trip to Jamaica right now an all inclusive trips paradise apply hotels and resorts. Enter for your very own a four day, three night, all inclusive day in Jamaica with an eight hundred dollars about your tour to airfare. Go to the Jubilshow dot com and enter the word trip right now. At the Jebileshow dot com.
Speaker 2: Doubles Dirty Little Secret. Hello, Hey, Yeah, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 12: I sure do? If you could please change in my voice please deadline?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, what is it?
Speaker 12: Okay? All right, hang with me here. First thing I'm gonna say is I definitely have the type. Okay. So in night school I dated this girl and she was exactly my type. Everything was great. She had a sneak out to come see me and whatnot. Never met a parent or anything like that. Fast forward five years. I see this girl at our local store, starts a talking to her. We ended up hooking up later on, probably that week or so. We started dating for about three or four months on and off. Nothing crazy, just casual.
Speaker 5: Here and there.
Speaker 12: I ended up leaving her because she had a husband, so found that out left her. Then I met this other girl. We hooked up and we've been together for three years now. And then our first Christmas, I found out that the girl I was dating in high school was her sister and the girl that I met at the store was her mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you definitely have a type. It's them.
Speaker 12: Wow. So yeah, so Christmas was interesting. But like I said, she had a husband. So I met her dad and he has.
Speaker 5: No clue what happened.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, no clue. None of them know. But every holiday and never get together. All three even get need a certain look like maybe just one more round, one more time.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh my gosh. Do you think you're going to be tempted in the future?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Probably.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your honesty. Yeah, good luck to you man, Thank you. Thank you for telling us your little secret.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah for sure. And Nina, whenever you're ready for the last first day of your life, just let me know.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should have started there or whatever. But it cool. My mom's also married and stuff.
Speaker 12: Okay, well you're not, so we can just do that.
Speaker 5: Wept.
Speaker 2: He's like, I've done that before too much. Do you like how I didn't say no.
Speaker 12: I thought that.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you for telling us your dirt little secret.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Nina will talk to you later in the day. I think I'm selling shock.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, that sounds good.
Speaker 2: That's good by nine bye. Hello, Yes, hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret? I do, sweet? What is it?
Speaker 17: I love my husband, but I do not want him to live with me.
Speaker 2: I understand that he doesn't know this.
Speaker 12: No, he does not.
Speaker 1: There's a trend of people like living in separate houses that are married. You know, you can bring that up to him.
Speaker 7: I have heard that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be nice.
Speaker 14: They also have sleep divorced where they sleep in different rooms.
Speaker 2: That's an option like to.
Speaker 17: Well, I don't, I don't. I don't want him in my.
Speaker 5: House all the time.
Speaker 2: What does he do that? Buggsy is the most in the house.
Speaker 5: Everything.
Speaker 17: I just want him to be there to put me to sleep, and then you just go to.
Speaker 12: His own house.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you want a boyfriend. Well, good luck trying to figure that out. Thank you for your journy little secret. It'd be really thankful to be single and stuff. But like, yeah, I have a go on.
Speaker 1: Bye, honey, what's your dirty little secret,