Speaker 1: Hey, man, what's the deals Boy Left the Gun play Famous Game Banger.
Speaker 2: Check me out on the Bootleg kV podcast.
Speaker 1: Yo Bootleg CAV Podcast Special guests in here. His new album, Famous Gang Banger. It just dropped the second album in like what two or three months.
Speaker 3: Back to back, probably like a month or two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rookie of the Year, Famous Game Banger, Lefty Famous Game Banger two's already done.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Man?
Speaker 2: Man? You know, Man, couldn't wait to come see you, man, have another interview with you.
Speaker 1: Ors brother, been working, Yeah, you've been working your ass off. I saw you. You was in Texas running it up out there. You've been, uh, shout us everywhere, Bro, You've been everywhere. Shout us to Texas. Man, they really embraced me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I really like that state.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask you something, man, because like your rise to fame has been so fast and you've kind of like I feel like you're maturing right in front of our eyes. What is something that you've just learned from the last time I saw you in terms of just like just the music industry is its own beast, right, So it's like you're kind of like learning how to from one side of the tracks to professional side, and.
Speaker 3: You're really really really fast.
Speaker 2: Just one thing for an example, is just one thing I learned the other day with another artist was an artist like etiquette, Like just you know, when a person's on stage, you don't want to everybody's on stage so wet, you don't want to hop on stage. And because the whole crowd's gonna be aft these now you're taking away from them.
Speaker 1: So when that person's performing, let and perform.
Speaker 2: Just little stuff like that, just getting media trained, thinking what I say before I speak, But sometimes I really don't care how certain situations.
Speaker 3: You gotta speak how you feel.
Speaker 2: But then just let it go because then you know you're giving other people entertaining that and your energy when you know you're on a higher level. And I just learned also the hate just comes with sitting on the top and and uh, embracing you, embraces me and fucks with me. Just and one thing I learned is not dissing the state. And I'm saying, oh, that's his wag. What state did you this?
Speaker 3: In New Mexico?
Speaker 2: I said that I apologize New Mexico fucks with you, they fuck with me.
Speaker 1: I don't mean it like that.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean it like that, and I learned my lesson from that, you know what I'm saying. So I apologized you. I even got on the radio say something like, man, it wasn't even like that.
Speaker 2: But as far as me doing the show right there, I have to think about it for like, you know, because I would be mad at somebody Kimo risi LA's wag, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's about the same thing.
Speaker 1: What's the thing? Like you got to understand, like your goal should be like the biggest rapper period, not just the biggest Mexican rapper, not just the biggest rapper in LA, the biggest West Coast rapper. So you want to be able to go and do shows everywhere? Yeah, I want to be You want to be able to go to New York. You're already been in New Mexico.
Speaker 3: You're going to Miami.
Speaker 1: I'm saying you won't be able to Miami.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: You want to be able to go to the Bay. You know what I'm saying, Like all these places that I'm going to the Bay, but I'm saying, like shot us to the Bay man and everybody up north to Fox with me. But that's what I mean, like you got to understand, like, bro, like a lot of people who are in your uh your peers, they don't have the virality or the superstar qualities you have. So that's a good thing for you because you have the ability to translate nationwide, not just the music is hard. It'd be different if you were just like the America got a little viral guy and your music was whack. I actually think your music, I fuck with your ship.
Speaker 2: I heard you, I heard you a big boy the other day, and I appreciate that, man. I appreciate that you told them man, man, his music is really dope.
Speaker 1: Man, and you I think you can wrap your ass off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, minds. One thing I gotta do more is just sit there and start writing music.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you can rap dope, but I can hear when you're trying and when you're not trying. Yeah you could, so I could tell when you're in the studio freestyling, and but then I can also tell, like when you're like putting more thought into like a verse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to saw, I want to saw. I want to show you like one song this or two songs just unreleased. I actually went the other day with Ralfie the Plug and brother with the bag Chaser like two days ago and shout out to them. We recorded five songs together, some bad and those guys. I got a song and Liveda. Leveda was the Verada's hard too. He's on the US four and know me and Bravo got like six songs already done. Me and ol Veda got like five six songs already done. Me and Roth you got like fight, like all all of us get together all the time and we go recording. You've seen the f you with Bravo, Me and lil Veda. That one's hard hard on this.
Speaker 1: I was fucking sick. He's vedas dove too. Vada's a good kid man. He got that ratchet ship on lock.
Speaker 2: He got them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You got the club bangers.
Speaker 1: You got those club bangers going crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like all the melodies, the singer, the club bangers, and I'm popping.
Speaker 3: I'm bad, Hey popping? What is that? Seventeen sixty five? You know it, y'all know it.
Speaker 1: You know I'm playing Nah, But for sure, I think to what's dope about what you're doing is like people are noticing you on all like demographics, like you're not just like popping on full community like type pages. You're popping like period. Like I was talking to somebody.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I got out of that.
Speaker 1: I was talking to somebody from Atlanta and there's a Steppe Stone. Yeah, but I'm saying like they no, no, no, no, those are like great pages and it's a Steppe Stone as a Latino artist, right, but I'm saying like you're being recognized outside of the Latin.
Speaker 2: Outside the box. Yeah for sure, breaking through that Chicano box.
Speaker 1: And I feel like, you know, Sway did a good job of doing that too before he passed, you know, working with paesel Ah.
Speaker 2: I don't think he does like like, well, I don't think anybody did what I did. I went to community, I went to back on fig, I went to a boys raw, I went to all the.
Speaker 3: Black platforms, the blacks that.
Speaker 2: Do a lot of blacks fuck with me a lot of One big thing is that I don't say the INN word in any of my lyrics right, any song, I will not say the N word, as far as it coming out slipping out. When I went to homies, everybody talks that it is what it is, that's just the world now it's his new kids talk like that. But as far as my lyrics, I don't talk like that. When I'm kicking it, I don't talk like that, but sometimes it'll slip out after kicking away. Everybody talks like that. But the Blacks respect me because I don't say it to each his own. You know, you got something to say it, It's not for me.
Speaker 1: Who's been the most random person recently, who's like the post or reached out to you that you're just like, oh, ship, this is Liam Nelson, Liam.
Speaker 2: Neeson from Takers, Taking, Taking the Taking, Take the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Liaml Liam Taking?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did he hit you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because I'm in acting classes with Richard Cabral, people laugh all they want, Man, But I really got a Netflix film coming about my life, a Hulu film with drummer boys in it.
Speaker 1: Richard Cabral is in it. Left the Gun plays in it, is in it.
Speaker 2: They're trying to get all the girl from Wednesdays is in it, whatever show that is.
Speaker 1: She plays my baby Mama in it, and you're playing yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm playing myself right, A story about my life growing up so all the people can relate the mom getting beat up in the story just like stuff. I'm not gonna kill it for you, but it's a really good.
Speaker 1: L a film about Have you already filmed some of it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well nowhere and now we're in the acting classes right now, memorizing the lyrics and really getting outside of my comfort zone and learning how. I'm in acting classes every every Wednesday with Richard Cabral. Solace is in the film about a kid that he becomes a rapper. He's out the gem becomes a rapper, bigs rapper in LA.
Speaker 1: I hope you get an on scene kiss with them. We're going to Sunday. Take a check Sunday Fast Sunday Sundays Film Festival.
Speaker 3: We got to kissing.
Speaker 1: If you can get a kiss seen with Wednesday you're on and I get a kissing with her on the nest on again.
Speaker 3: Everybody like everybody like a gangster.
Speaker 2: I think I'll get it in. So I'm working with her. I'm working with her. Yeah, Les and I talked to him on video chat. So what did he say that he fucks with me? He heard about me and he looks looking forward to meeting me. Shout out to James, a photographer I had from a long time ago. He's when they introduced him to me and he wanted to meet me. I looked at him like, you know who that is? Like, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Had to watch the ship taking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's that killer dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the guy's like I have a I have a very rare set of abilities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he fucks with me, big, big stage the Gemini, he focks with me. Yeah. Man on stage of Geminio, just ganging people like, oh giz me no, and yeah we got real close. Man.
Speaker 1: He's a good kid man just everybody. Now, let me ask you something like when you hang out with a guy like O Jiz who's kind of been I mean, I know a lot of people think he's a new artist, like a newer artist, but he's an og low. He's been doing this.
Speaker 2: I think he's I think he's one of the one of the ones that's a pioneer, paved the way for Mexicans to get up in there and U he's one of the ones that gets away with saying like and work because he does just no nonchalant and he really did that and he just he stays in his lane and he's true to himself.
Speaker 1: Phoenix Flexen too, but yeah, I feel like you know that shortline wave along with Draco, it was at the right time. We'll also extremely influential on a whole generation of West Coast.
Speaker 2: Rake Draco, Really I got rolled Bounce on my face. Look, he wrote bounce on my face, Like my name was Draco. That's what I always say. I kick with RAFFI to plug me and him get along real well. Ralphie's a complete opposite of me. He's just real quiet but super chill. Yeah, we're talking the other day. I'm like, like Draco with a fuck with truthful you just the whole vibe.
Speaker 3: I'm just like in my own world.
Speaker 1: Like, but I'm saying that, like someone like O Jiz, does he like give you any sort of advice on how to move because he's been through so many major label situations.
Speaker 2: Kicking, Yeah, we just we make. We make, we make bangers. When we're working, we're working. He works and not working. He gets in his own he's different in the studio and then when everybody leaves and we're chilling, we're chilling and like that's just the hummy. Like he's just like he's like one of the like one of me. He's just kicking it. He's from He's La just we're just chilling, man. I really enjoy kicking it with him. He's a good time man. But when he like media trained, like when the cameras are out and all that, he asks right like he's been doing it. And then when it's just us, that's when we just chill. But when we're in the studio, me too. When I'm in the studio, I want to work and get the fuck out the studio. I don't like being in the studio like that. Shit's just annoying, like the producer not getting me where. I want my drops. I want my ship. I see the music in my head a certain way. A big thing about me when I'm in the studio is that a lot of people don't know is I won't stop until.
Speaker 3: The drops are there. The drops is like the a cappella.
Speaker 2: So the beginning of all my songs have a drop the acapella, and then they hit do do, And I do a lot of sound effects.
Speaker 1: So if I say pull up in a beam rock Gold all the little pepe.
Speaker 2: That's my ship. The helicopter noises. So that's what I'm bringing back. I got that from the Migos.
Speaker 1: But yeah, just the way I mean when you do those like, will you do those ad libs?
Speaker 2: It'll kill me.
Speaker 1: I won't.
Speaker 2: I won't. I won't complete the song until it's done with. And the ones that Solace has been posting them are just ones that I funk around there and freestyle. He posted them on himself, like telling you, Famous Game Mayor twos on my good shit. I told him let me post that. She's like, nah, man, But that's the thing about a label. You can't post when you want, you know, right.
Speaker 1: So how I mean we just got two albums back to back real quick from you. How Famous Game Banger two is on the way already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Famous Game Mayor twos already on the way, man. So we finished that album Sola has been I should be working more, but yeah, Famous Game Mayor twos on the way. Famous Game Mayor two is the one that I really sat down there, Rookie of the Year. I wrote R Famous Game Banger. I freestyled Famous Game Mayor two. I really got him my feelings to show La like, man, I'm the best rapper in La.
Speaker 1: Put the pen of paper focused a little.
Speaker 2: I learned I learned the what happened after freestylling Famous game Manyers. So everybody heard it.
Speaker 1: Like, so that whole album is off the top of your head.
Speaker 3: Off the top of my head, punching and punchlines.
Speaker 2: Wow, bulet cav That bitch should give me head dead red at the gunplay, I'm like fed fed up.
Speaker 1: The soldis taught me that. You teaching me that.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like the eggs for like the punching, So it gives you like more time to think of a freestyle. So people are freestylling, they're just a punching is like chilling killing. What's the feeling? What's the feeling? So you get that, and it's so easy to make a song like that. Punch me in from right there, punch me in from right there. So that's what I did, and I really, I really just you know wing famous game maner. I mean, there's some bangers in there, but I feel like I didn't give it my all. And now it's like I should have given them all because now I'm learning as I go the way that this shit goes. So the other day, I was comparing myself to another artist and so told me he knew all the artists. I'm not gonna say his name, but he's a how many songs did that do? Bad? And I looked at this shit. He had like one hundred something, ninety seven something, two hundred. How many music videos do you have? I'm like twenty one, twenty two. He's like, dude, he's been doing this shit for years and you're already about to pass them up. Quit comparing yourself, saying you better than that, Quit setting yourself short. You the shit left, you know what I'm saying. And I know he wouldn't, So this is a sick mind. So everything I do, I just listen to him. You know, I always compare myself to all these other artists, and he just he put in my head that I'm a superstar, you know. And I started feeling it when I go to stages and Power Won't Sax and all this shit and all these concerts and people are just yelling my name and just throwing themselves at me, like I can't go nowhere, what I don't want you to picture? I like it, but you know, now starting to realize myself, We're like, okay, this is the moment.
Speaker 3: I got to enjoy the moment. And I gotta capitalize on.
Speaker 1: It and don't take advantage of it. Take out, keep it. You gotta work harder, take more seriously.
Speaker 2: Reason I was when I made Certific Step or Bulevard Baby, start from Scratch. That's when I was hungry when I rote start from Scratch, Certific.
Speaker 1: Start from Scratch. But my favorite shit, that freestyle West Co shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I was gonna say to your videos gotten crazier after video you did with RJ. And the police card was a whole ass production.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 1: I had to get fucking cop cars chasing you.
Speaker 3: And ships are there.
Speaker 1: They shut down.
Speaker 2: They shut down the six four shoot bridge. But that ship was crazy. That's like a whole ass production.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a four shoot bridge. Because a lot of your videos are like some real rap videos. Io, we got a camera, let's just shoot this outside. But that ship was a movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's the same guys just shot a nip hustles, hustle and motivate fire. So those guys it's Echoes World. Shot us to Echoes World. Man, they've seen that film and they said, man, we want to make a movie out of this and shout us to RJ.
Speaker 1: Man, he's one that I really get along with and I really talked to every single day. Great guy and it's amazing performer too. Yeah, I talk to RJ every day. Man shout us. Would you and RJ ever do like a ticket shot forget little EP or something little joint project? Sorry guys, got a ticket a little shot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, me and RG like he's kind of like pay so like I would like to do EP project.
Speaker 2: We got another song called Streets on Lock that's a r J G Perico and left the gun play. We gotta shoot that video. I was just with Pico in the studio like two days ago. But we got that song that Streets on Lock is hard. It's a it's a to the Big Eagles by Doctor J beat. Yep, those Big Eagles. That song is hard.
Speaker 1: We haven't dropped the year. Yeah, we gotta drop that one. So what thing is when you put a song out like that, if it gets too big, you don't have to get that cleared.
Speaker 2: If it gets to we have to get it clear, like honestly, would either beat Oh yeah, no, we remade the beat.
Speaker 1: Oh you remade it. They remade the beat because fact the start from scratchh it.
Speaker 3: Is is that that's that's just GP.
Speaker 2: I went to the studio after a performance and now the black skin, and I said, fuck the money, fuck fucking everything. I'm doing this for the West Coast. I'm doing it for the streets, for LA doing on YouTube so much.
Speaker 3: I don't care about money.
Speaker 1: But it's on Spotify, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Making the money out of it though.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, like, you're doing these freestyles. Eventually I got some homies, we got some big freestyles, like five six million streams.
Speaker 3: Listen to this though, But they're trying to make money out of it.
Speaker 2: Even if I give five million to six million streams, I'm not allowed of just making instrumental to the beat.
Speaker 1: If I'm not making no money out of it, I'm making no.
Speaker 2: Money out of that. I think I am allowed to it. I think that's the way it works. If it's copyright.
Speaker 1: I'm not a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But the point is that when you remake the beat, you remake it so that you can make money off of it.
Speaker 1: So you're remaking the beat. I don't give a fuck about the money you think. Have you you know if games heard start, yeah, he's reshot fire, he said.
Speaker 3: I see you dog. He just wrote me like I see you on me.
Speaker 1: I got all excited about Game, but I know who his managers and all that. I know.
Speaker 2: I know games agangster and he could do what he wants. But you know, true Core reached out to me too, and I got a song with Savvy three. So I got a song with Sas on the new project. You said, right, yeah, S's on a new project. We were in the studio the other day. It was we clear his fire.
Speaker 1: He's like me, yeah, sure, I see I see the comparison. Yeah, he's just like I.
Speaker 3: Told him, damn. And they're like, you see how he's acting. And I said what, Mom was like, that's how you are, yo.
Speaker 1: What happened at the video shoot where you were shooting some content and then the guy's girlfriend was in the video You're about to fight the cameraman, oh.
Speaker 2: Twenty verses one, and shit the girl that I liked, and shit she was in the cut. Some little dude was trying to talk to her when she was waiting to turn. I'm like, I was dry. I'm just like, I hate fool. You were fucked up right there. Yeah, I made a mistake right there. A couple of mistakes. It is what it is now.
Speaker 1: You're living.
Speaker 2: You learn, you learn this, you go.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I guess that you and I didn't remember till the next day, like damn, You're like, damn it, I don't even remember that happening.
Speaker 3: I dropped the ball. But that's my new manager right there.
Speaker 2: I dropped the ball out that day.
Speaker 1: They got some Do you feel like you're a hard guy to manage?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Hell yeah, God blessed whoever's managing me? Man, Hell yeah, I'm two months. That's why I got to be my homies from my hood, because soulis in me. Man.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: So we argue all the time, like yeah, all of them vailing at me. I'm like I'm not going and I'm sitting in the bed or in the room, and they'll be like, left, you gotta fuck. I'm like, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do it no more.
Speaker 3: And I'll just be like, you know, diva, you call me diva. I'm like, I don't give fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't want to song with him.
Speaker 3: I don't care how big he is.
Speaker 2: I don't need a song with him. You know what I'm saying. If I'm not doing if I'm not. I hate getting rushed, but it's just my schedule so packed. I'm learning that I need to put in that extra more one percent. They're doing it to help me out and be a superstar, but I get tired. That shit's fucking draining. We're in the studio till six in the morning, where I don't know drugs or nothing. We're in the studio till six in the morning, working.
Speaker 1: We go home.
Speaker 3: I got an interview at eleven, we go home.
Speaker 1: I got a concert in the daytime, need and greeting in another concert at night.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking whooped.
Speaker 1: And then we're going to Texas the next day.
Speaker 2: I'll be tired. Dog.
Speaker 1: It's like heavy as the Crown, you know what.
Speaker 2: I really think that rapping is one of the most hardest jobs, and it's one of the most yeah, and then one of the most dangerous.
Speaker 3: Too at the same time.
Speaker 2: And then you got to put in that smile on your face and give it to your fans all day because they literally want pictures. And everybody be like one more, one more, one more. I said, no, no, no, no, no, everybody, shut the fuck up. I'm not leaving till I get a picture where everybody in here that wants no more doubles, everybody wants some picture, let's get it in, you know what I'm saying. And then a lot of these, a lot of things, all these messages on Instagram. It's fucking ridiculous. I don't even I don't even look at my Instagram because.
Speaker 1: It's just like, ugh, just so much headache. You're in General, so all the people that are important or they go to the General folds.
Speaker 2: They go to General Foldo folder, and Solis has my passwords. So Solace goes through General, sees what's bullshit, what's not?
Speaker 1: Any random hohares or just random struggles are.
Speaker 2: On Primary and that's what I go through, and don't click on it because you might see some pictures you don't want to see on the gang or some girls you don't want to.
Speaker 1: See, Like yeah, I be like I feel violated by that shit. Yeah. I mean listen, if you were a dude and you were sending unsolicited dick pics to a woman, people would look at you crazy. But for some reason, if you're a girl and you just send pictures of your pussy to a dude, it's just supposed to be all right.
Speaker 2: No, that's not all right.
Speaker 1: But it's like, bro, I didn't ask to see this.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you know what I think. If your left the gun play, you get away with it. So we were actually in the talks with A I'm gonna I'm gonna be honest with you. We were in the talks with A with a fat wopple and uh, Lacy Jane, Lacy Jane, she's a porn starter. Go check her out, Lacy Jane. We actually made some content together with Kevin miraculous, but we wanted to talk about it because we were dabbling around with the only fans idea and everybody's like, man left, he's hot right now. He should make only fans like you fucking girls on there fuck one bitch and Ship and ray j shit Kim Kas because everybody supposed he's gonna want to watch it one time. If the gunplay got a porno's gonna go viral. Everybody's gonna be like the fuss is food talking about let me see this lefty gun place shit. So I'm just holding on to the idea.
Speaker 1: And I thought about it. I guess Blue Face has an only fans Black.
Speaker 2: Blue face, ain't fucking on this, okay, But all these fools have only fans, and they're making I seen the wackies bitch forty thousand in her account a month off, only fans. Forty thousand of a picture. That's pretty good. No, so don't give a fuck who sees it. I'm gonna charge ninety nine ninety nine for a picture. If you want to pay one hundred dollars, you could.
Speaker 1: See it ninety nine ninety nine times times a couple hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: That's straight with me. I don't care.
Speaker 1: She was slang the dick pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was slinging dick pick. I really would if it gets cleared by my people, my water. If it's right, everybody's making money. We're vendits.
Speaker 1: Say, are you are you afraid of the homies?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, you frame up politics. Yeah, I'll have to get it clear first.
Speaker 2: But if there's a bag and I'm the only one that probably actually has a chance to get a bag out of it, I'm pretty sure it'll be straight with it.
Speaker 1: Do you any of your business ventures do you have to clear through the helmies.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just that's why my homies with me right now. But I kind of have been in jail so long that I kind of know what's right and what's wrong. You know what I'm saying. What situation I can talk about and not talk about. And like I said, I'm getting me a training as I go. Prison politics is different from street politics. Street politics is different from that politics, and you got to learn how to get all of them and blend them. And it's so hard to do that while I'm doing all this at once, but I'm getting it. I know what the fuck's right, what's smart. It's basically what's right, what's right, what's wrong, what's wrong? Even though you're respectful. Even the homies in jail, they read the Bible. The Bible's the most the.
Speaker 3: Best book in the world. The Bible has some shit in there. It's just the righteous book. You know what I'm saying. You got to be righteous and knowing your heart, what's right, what's wrong. Like the other day, I got caught in my condo for throwing cigarette. It's cut the porch.
Speaker 1: I knew that was wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm throwing cigarettes off the loft and balcony. I got a two bedroom whatever with a balcony in downtown LA. They broke me at least saying, hey, man, this is just throwing cigarettes at the fucking talk. So it's like, what's up with that? So today I was smoking a cigarette. I was about to throw it, but I know that's wrong, and my body held it. Oh when I asked her and let me get a cup and I put it in a cup.
Speaker 3: Spie.
Speaker 1: Can I give you an ash tray before you leave?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What I need.
Speaker 1: But it's just like I know what's right and what's wrong. You know what I'm saying, Like, I know I know what to do. I know that me dissing all these dudes that I've been dishing and talking to my shit cool. I got it off my chest. Now for me to keep entertaining that that's wrong, you know what I'm saying. Just let it be what it is.
Speaker 3: What it is, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Just I don't like I'll take my shirt off my back to the same person talking shit about me.
Speaker 1: You brought up like battling your drug use, that's your demons to con have you been able to kind of my demons?
Speaker 3: That's my happiness?
Speaker 1: Why I was it gonna say, like, obviously you're aware that, but people say about you. I don't give a I know you don't care, but I was gonna ask, are they whipping the Maybe? No, I'm not saying that, but I'm saying they got real chains on their neck, you know, saying but is is how much of it is overblown in terms of your drug use and how much of it is you know?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't really do drugs that much anyways, if you ask my homie, like he's on it sees me even solely sees me when I do drugs.
Speaker 3: I drink liquor.
Speaker 2: Mostly.
Speaker 3: The liquor is probably my.
Speaker 2: Problem where I'm like, damn, I gotta cut back on it because I can't get up without a bottle wing, And she's like it just helps me, like you know, the pain, like my cousin got killed, my best friend overdose, my other best friend overdose, my hommy got smoked on the corner, like mother homie died it in county jail. Like she's been really fucking me up and it took a toll on me. And ever since that, I haven't been the same, you know, And just knowing my grandma's gonna pass away soon, like she's older, My mom's struggling in the hood, like you know my mom, they're still in the hood.
Speaker 1: I didn't move them out with me. I bought my mama car, though I bought my head for a card.
Speaker 2: Like my enemies went to my house the other day, supposedly knocked on my door on my grandma, like just shit like that really fucks with my head and really wants to make me go back to my old ways. And I'm really trying to change because it has to be rapraprap, but just the real life of like my vrio in everything in the life I chose.
Speaker 3: Tastes a toll on me.
Speaker 2: And I want to do this for my whole hood, for all of us to eat, to inspire the world, and for all my homies to be straight. Because when you're making this type of money, like all my homies are gonna get money out of it.
Speaker 3: And I'm really making that type of money.
Speaker 2: If I'm getting ten thousand, I'm Sola's gonna get his, I'm gonna get mine.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna kick half to my mom.
Speaker 2: Every time I see my mom, she's don't want to taste the most money out of me, but I just give it her.
Speaker 1: On get her out of the hood.
Speaker 2: I see my Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, so that's what we're doing. We're gonna get another month lease on my apartment. Whatever the fuck's I got a sixteen month lease and so this is like dog by the end of the year, you should be living in a mansion. I could have had a house. They told me for one of the house.
Speaker 1: Now Hambrae in the valley.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, they told me for one of the big guest house now Hambrough. It was the big guest house in now hambro It was the luxury apartment condominium in downtown La. I love La. I'll never leave LA. I live right in the middle by all the fucking by the city Bank and all that. I live right there. If you go on my rooftop, you could throw a rock, hard food and throw a rock right there, as I did. Life from the gutter right there too. I live right in the middle.
Speaker 3: I love LA. I live right by MacArthur Park. It's crazy, y'all.
Speaker 2: You could be the brokest food and live on the bottom and be the richest motherfuckering live.
Speaker 1: On side and look down everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need like a gang of coach to get through to that fucking apartment. It's really nice dog and I just love the vibe in La. I feel like in the Hambra in the valley's like I gotta be on my toes because you're thinking you're moving out the hood. But sow's every other gangster too, every other gang shot there's getting their hair cutting on Hamber too, so you run into your enemies.
Speaker 1: But in La, La is just like so much going on there and worried about me out there, right, Like, but I love La dagget your mom out, Yeah, I want to get.
Speaker 2: My mom out the hood, But I don't want my mom to live with me either, right because I bring all kinds of bitches home, and I tell her like, I'll bring bitches home all the time. I'm looking for a main girl. I'm not going to bring every girl home and meet my mom on the first day. That's how the whole plan was for me to get the fuck out the house. You were trying to keep you on. I got a b out of there now. I bought you a car about a brand new car.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: I bought my grandma refrigerator. I bought my grandmother stove and a microwave, and then I still catch them. I paid for my baby mama's titts, like you know what I'm saying, Like everybody got touched on my homes.
Speaker 1: Baby mama got new tittes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baby mama, And I'm not wearing she got new titt's. That's what she wanted.
Speaker 1: That's a nice you're a nice baby daddy. You're not even with her and hooked her. Not even with her. She got a TV and she wants tittes. I paid for him shot a little baby. You mentioned some of your friends of overdose. Have you ever been worried about like that?
Speaker 3: I don't for your.
Speaker 2: Heels man, I don't pop pills. It's never been my thing. I don't pop pills. I don't do heroin. It's never been my.
Speaker 1: Thing because that's kind of a that's where you get fucked up, right, because that's where the ship's pressed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't touch that ship.
Speaker 1: My hommie knows how.
Speaker 3: I don't do that ship.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: He don't know.
Speaker 2: That's your choice is that's my homie right there on the shirt doesn't want it? Just oh d the other day, ship man, I got out of jail the day he odd and ship that did have a burial. You know what fucked me up. He used to be in my packages a couple of months ago. And he's my brother I grew up with and we played football together. And he used to be like when he was on the when he was thugging his shit, it was all about getting high. His sister just sodeed. So he's all fucked up. So he'll be in my house sleeping in my bands. I had the bench before the rap in the hood. And he's one of those homies.
Speaker 1: You let him in the room and ship like, he starts taking your good clothes, your good fucking hat. Last time you were shoes man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like man full, come on, Doug. So I just remember him being like, I'm cold fool. I'm cold fool, and I'll give him a blanket. And when I seen him in the in the in the casket like, and I touched his hand and how cold he was, I just wanted to keep him warm, you know, I just stayed right there. I actually met Roddy Rats for the first time. Roddy Rash wanted to go pay his support to him because he was in county with him, and I see Rowdy and we hated each other at the time, and I'm like, all right, fum like, I was just mad, but he had when I seen him in the casket and I seen how Cody was just fucked me up. When you touch him, you see, I threw all my change. I had real change at the time. I gave him all my fucking change because he'll always be like, let me ball change for my hummy ball chain. I took all my I had real ship from chopping. I give it all to him, chunky ass ship.
Speaker 3: Damn igat. I sit here, God, I give him all my fucking ship.
Speaker 2: He buried with that ship right now.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't fuck with pills man, that's a no no. I got too much going on. I wouldn't even play with it.
Speaker 3: I got, I got it. It's a bigger picture than that ship. I never been a don't do that. Blue Pills. Kids, that's just bad for you.
Speaker 2: You're playing playing rust, relate with yourself. You might as well the gun to your head and get the same herd. You know what I'm saying. That ship is out. That's just all lace, it's all cut. You don't know what you're gonna get you know, you can tell the pills or not. Let me tell the kids if they're really britty about that. You put the.
Speaker 3: Flashlight on your camera.
Speaker 2: You put the flash on, you put the pill under your flash.
Speaker 3: If you could see the pill through, it's good.
Speaker 1: If the pills cut, you can see it's all fucked up. Oh, you can see it.
Speaker 3: You can put the blue pill on the camera and see if you're gonna d or not.
Speaker 1: You turn it on.
Speaker 3: But some kids are so crazy they want the ship that makes.
Speaker 1: You O D yes yo. People are used to fating on them.
Speaker 2: They're like, they have a county jail that ships. So no, no, that'shits banned in the county. You know what I'm saying, because so many people are dropping off that you're playing with your life. We lost so many good people to overdoses, so many good rappers like you just fucked up.
Speaker 1: No fucking juice World. I mean, we're going maclamore, mc miller, mc miller, maclimore still with us, Yeah, mcmillar.
Speaker 2: Miller, Marrison, Peter McMillan, Yeah, a lot of people. Matt Juice Row was hard.
Speaker 1: He was hard.
Speaker 3: I've seen that interview he did where he did a freestyle fu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he freesed out on our show for like ten minutes straight.
Speaker 2: He was right here.
Speaker 1: Uh it was a Real ninety two three. Yeah, we had him on Real.
Speaker 3: Ninety two three. Man, when am I going over there? Went over there with Jay Cruise. I want to go over there with Big Boy and you you just do?
Speaker 1: I mean, look me up. I'm on in like eighty city, So tonight I'll be on in l A and seventy nine other markets.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How many parts?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No shots to them? You got that p had for prolem suck.
Speaker 1: Now all those guys are just on one radio station. Shot which is great. Shot ups is just incredible. The man just shot. I got, I got everybodys Yeah.
Speaker 3: Them dudes put me on though Letty brown Bag Mornings. They all dude.
Speaker 1: I got dropped some paraw the sat the other day. It was yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was sitting in the car with my mom and I heard my job. I man, what's what's the deal? Some boy let the gun play famous game. I'm like, man, that's cool.
Speaker 3: It was cool. It's different hearing it on the radio.
Speaker 2: The song that plays the r J one that's the RJ one and then there's some older dude there. He'd be shotting me out. Soldies.
Speaker 3: Was like, man, that was a big dude.
Speaker 1: Thesa that guy.
Speaker 2: That guy knows a lot about the fucking radio. Damon young, he did what he did, but he's so that who knows everything about the radio.
Speaker 3: I don't even know who he is, but I know who he is.
Speaker 1: He used to run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's all like, if you're not playing the Lefty gun play r J song, you're playing your fucking self for sure. He's all, this is for all radio sessions. If you're not playing lefty r J, you're playing yourself. You need to tap in with the streets. You need to tap in with these young kids. And you know what the fucking streets want, tapping with Lefty gun play or you play that ship and that's your en viral and ship. Like you know what I'm saying. So shot out see him. I really want to meet him.
Speaker 1: And he's out and I think he's out in the eight oh five somewhere, but.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, we shot a shirt his ship, and uh, I hope he gets back to where he was at.
Speaker 3: Man, because he really knows a lot. He really really useful.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say for you, like you're really.
Speaker 2: Useful, man, You're you're my You're my gateway into ninety two three, the Bulet kevischol Man.
Speaker 3: They better start playing me on that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Now. I was gonna say, like for you, like I'm sure when you first got out to now, like your goal has got to be ever forever evolving, right like like now that you see the dream is real and you're getting radio play and you want to.
Speaker 2: Go mainstream with this ship, I want to go.
Speaker 1: I want to do something.
Speaker 3: I want to do some Tupac ship.
Speaker 1: Well what do you what do you think of the things you need to do or change bout yourself to make sure that that happens. Keep going put one percent where.
Speaker 2: But I think I'm really doing I'm really inspiring a lot of people, right, I'm really touching a lot of people. I'm giving back to my community. I'm doing meeting greets, coming up, giving back to the kids. I just feel like I want to do some two part shit. I want to I found my purpose And people laugh for whatever the fuck you want his joke. I don't take this shit as a joke. Like I'm serious about this shit, and you could laugh for all you want, but we're gonna be looking at this shit like this motherfucker, this young ass he did that left, he did that for the Mexicans, for the essays, for Latinos. And there's a lot of Latin people in LA where it's Mexican, Saludaranian, whatever the hell went around and whatever you are. There's a lot of them in LA. There's a lot of them in the world period. And if I could do it them kids could do it. Follow your dreams, stay in school. But if that's what you want to do, if I did it, you could do it too, and follow your dreams and stuff. But for a person of my skin, killer and Mexicans like Latinos rasa like they fucking love me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of haters and shit to be talking with.
Speaker 2: Finish shit. That's the Internet. But in the Internet there's a lot of people talking good too, a lot of people talking good about me. And I know the way that I'm embracing in Los Angeles when I walk out like this motherfucker. So I do want to inspiere the world and I want to just keep going and break barriers and do some legendary shit. And I feel like I'm on the legendary run right now. This is just the beginning, and I'm on some shit and I keep going up. I'm not going down. I've been going up, blah blah. It's not a one hit winder. I'm still going up.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna stop. And I really think that we're gonna look back at this like, yeah, I had this first interview with the WOO because I'm doing some shit. I'm doing it for my people. I find my purpose, you know what I'm saying. I put that smile for the kids. And shit, a lot of kids that are in eighth grade, seventh grade, sixth grade, fifth grade, they really fuck with me when they see me.
Speaker 1: That feels good man, knowing that, and you gotta know, like you kinda kind of know, even though you don't want to be it, you kind of are, whether you like it or not, a role model to some kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people say I'm doing some two part ship for the community, for the in the Mexican way. People couldap all they want, all you ain't knowing I'm doing to like some legendary shit for the Mexicans.
Speaker 1: When have we seen a Mexican the gang bangs.
Speaker 2: From my descent and was dealt my card of hands, you know, living need the hood, being in prison, all that ship face test and made it out of that and now I got a made back.
Speaker 3: Now I made it out of the hood.
Speaker 2: And now I won't tell him our story, you know, for everybody to see what's going on in our lifestyle. Because all my lyrics, I don't say no face ship. The other day they're like, say you got a two two seater coop. I'm like, I never had a two seater Cool? What the fuck am I gonna say I got a two seater coop? That makes no sense. Why the fuck am I gonna talk about being ratchet and being in the club when I'm not in the club.
Speaker 1: Just the straight I'm gone, I'm protessing to the strip club.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now now I can put all other strip club shot us to the Satin, Bliss, Saturn and Bliss. Man. That's where I really funck with the holiday to the holidays. I gotta pulling us to the holiday on May fourth Holiday, shot us at Priscilla Man, where's it at? Judye blue Yeah Yo, yeah yo from Saturn. Hazel from Saturn. I went home with her the other day.
Speaker 1: Real question, how was it? It was cool? Wait the fuck did you guys? What did you guys talk about? We talked about said we didn't fuck you talk about that?
Speaker 3: You know what when it comes to the girl, when no one comes top girl, like when they played myself.
Speaker 2: You know what I learned?
Speaker 3: Did these strip because when I'm walking there, right, I'm coming out broke right. This is this is something I learned. If you're rapping, you know when you walk into these buses, play your.
Speaker 2: Song, when they play your song, and when they still want to throw money, yes, because you're like, that's right, bitch, Yes, they know exactly what the money.
Speaker 1: So you go to the strip club, your song starts playing, and now you're like, I'm throwing ship. It's my bitch, and I throw it all.
Speaker 2: But I'm not throwing fucking a thousand at everyone because I'm throwing a thousand and one shot.
Speaker 1: Also, another thing I learned about the strip club is you gotta.
Speaker 2: Throw the money.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: If you look at the drummer Boy video when we're on stage.
Speaker 2: And what city was that?
Speaker 3: You see when I threw the money and it went straight down.
Speaker 1: You got that was a thousand dollars. You gotta. I threw a thousand dollars and it went straight down.
Speaker 2: You gotta to a person's had like it was stupid.
Speaker 1: Well Phoenix Place. There is a skill to throwing money. You gotta go like, so this taught me. You got it. You gotta because Soas be like, what's up, man, where the fuck you've been at?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I was home.
Speaker 3: He's all bullshit.
Speaker 2: Roasecreant's big cousin said he saw you after motherfucking strip club and you threw like fucking.
Speaker 1: Three four thousand dollars and you performed. I'm like what he's lying.
Speaker 2: He's like, dude, come on, man, he's a dude. Road trans vic or so would be like, whether the fuck were you at last night? I'm like why. He's all like, man, because that's when I need a hundred for guys. He's like, what the fuck you mean you need one hundred for guys? You just had five six thousand yesterday. I'm like four, I throw it in the club. He's like, you're stupid.
Speaker 3: As I just love going to the Shrip club on my birthday.
Speaker 2: What I do. He's all, we're gonna go to your mom.
Speaker 3: Like, nah, I'm going to the club and going to the club.
Speaker 1: Yesterday we went to the club.
Speaker 2: He went with me.
Speaker 3: I dropped the.
Speaker 1: Homie off art.
Speaker 3: We're going home. I told him, I'll be right back for my mom's calling me.
Speaker 2: I went back to the club and I went to go performing at all three clubs for free and throw money.
Speaker 1: And I you love strip clubs, that's your weakness.
Speaker 3: I love this strip because I'm Valley Boulevard, Valley.
Speaker 1: Boulevard, So you're a fucking you're you would say, would you say that's your weakness? Strip clubs, strippers, the gang, the gang, my family, my little niece, my my humble is just like that, my mom.
Speaker 2: But that's your strength. I'm talking about that's my weakness. Okay, that's what fucks me up. Yeah, fucks me up and fucking me up, running out my grandma and my mom, my baby, my daughter crying, my niece, my homeboys, my brothers that are dead. Like that's true, or that's like grief and loss. They taught me that that's called grief and loss. That's when you gotta sit there and go back and you gotta fucking deal with the grief and get over it. But I don't like to think about it, like just not being in my son's life. Like I don't even know my son and he lives across the street from me. But that's my fall. I went away for a long time. I came home. You don't know me. My baby mama raised him.
Speaker 1: She got a new baby daddy, Like he's just like, how old is your son? He's eleven?
Speaker 2: When I kid he win him is awkward and it's like what the fuck like? And then he comes out like what an Edgar could, Like what the fuck you doing? Bitch?
Speaker 1: What you got him?
Speaker 2: Like this for? That shit is out hall on now? And always give her a thy and three hundred five and I should be giving her more.
Speaker 3: But it's just like like what the fuck? Like she raised him, A man should be raising his son. And that's my fault.
Speaker 1: But all my homies kids, when I walk out with full handy certifice, you.
Speaker 3: Know, they're boys.
Speaker 2: Like he's just like kind of like.
Speaker 1: Mom, like, dude, you and me, He's a mama's boy and his dad is life.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be in his life and she don't know me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm across the street.
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 2: When I knock on the door, they be like, what's he doing here? Like you know, but if I got money for them, then they let me see him like dog, just drop him off with me. He's not gonna overdose from crying, right, I say that too.
Speaker 1: That's funny. That's what I need to say. He's not gonna overdose from crying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna overdose from crying. Put him in the car, give a fucking through crying.
Speaker 3: He's kicking it with your dad.
Speaker 1: Let's go do something, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not gonna o d Yeah, come.
Speaker 3: Kick with your dad.
Speaker 2: Come on me to come on me to buleg cam show.
Speaker 1: Come sit down with him, and I'll bring him. I'll be more than happy.
Speaker 3: I'm bringing my homies.
Speaker 2: That's my niece.
Speaker 3: I'm bringing her.
Speaker 2: She's chilling. He could do what.
Speaker 3: She's about the same age as him. She's seventh grade.
Speaker 1: He's three years. Taking me like a Laker game.
Speaker 2: Take him to he's still want to go taking a bit. I got I got season tickets to the Clippers, and did you know that we never go? I got season tickets as a Clipper in a booth tank her man, you don't want to go. That's where he shouts off from scratch at.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 2: We shout it over there. OTR got me season tickets to the Clippers game. OTR man soldies man. His wife's actually the UFC fighter. We were looking at her at the fights and oh ship, I didn't know check her out, man, Damn, she got a wobble. She so this is I'm gonna put you in a martial's class. I'm like, fuck, damn, I'm strapped out here.
Speaker 1: You think you you could see yourself like doing more acting eventually like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like this is this is the beginning of a long career. Acting is cool.
Speaker 2: And I shoot it and the dude shot out to my coach, man Anthony Anthony Guillararti or something like that. He coached the Will Smith, Richard Cabra. It's one of the most It's on mail rows. I go over there and I go go to his shopping ship and we sit in his office and we coach every day. For the first minute he see me, he wanted to know all serious.
Speaker 1: And then the second time you see me are like, I'm soul dog.
Speaker 2: This motherfucker is a fucking superstar because the acting is just like natural.
Speaker 3: You cannot believe you're the character. But you got to turn the character to your own way.
Speaker 1: You got to sit there.
Speaker 2: So what they told me is a what would you say to yourself as a little kid growing up if you could give your self advice, You're gonna say I would.
Speaker 3: Say, uh, don't say. I would say, uh, talk to yourself.
Speaker 2: You're strong. You got it, man. You don't got a gang bang, you don't gotta get accepted. Your mom's a hard work and listening your mom. Man, you got it.
Speaker 1: Man, you had some good looking dog. Don't listen to nobody.
Speaker 3: You're the best.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I would tell myself that ship you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But that's my boy, that's my boy.
Speaker 2: That's my boy.
Speaker 3: There I'm fucking around edit that shit.
Speaker 2: And no, no, no, but but it's like it's uncomfortable dog the way, and then you gotta read the script. So Richie Cabral's the director on my script. Richard Cabral is a very good actor. He did and the watch the Mayans Hell she came out in the film where Gabrielle Union. He did ah, I forgot the American whatever. So that dude, he just really gets into it and he's a very good actor. Oh no, man, they're telling me to put my glasses on because I'm high, and shit, No, I'm fucking around, fucking around, fucking around, fucking around.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking into not about Richie cabral Man. Like he really he really like he.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: When I was at Homeboy Industries for a little while, shout out to Homeboy Industries. I got out of there because I didn't like you, dog. I didn't like Homeboy Industries because there's pre season and I'm gp. But father g he really chose to help people out, you know what I'm saying. But I wasn't ready for that time in my life to change my life yet. I was still heavy into the gang banging. I remember telling my mom, like, my mom comes in, how come ma, Ma's the only way you're gonna come home and live at our house is if you go to Homeboy Industries and you remove your your face tattoos. Face tattoos to remove them are expansive and painful to get them, lasers off. So she's all like, So the first day I went want my mama.
Speaker 3: She watched me. I'm young, first out of Pelican Bay.
Speaker 2: They give you a football, they give you a squeeze, you rode onto it. I squeezed on that shit till I got in the car. When I got in the car, I'm like, oh shit, and I then go over. It's like them dropping hard candlewax on you.
Speaker 3: It's like damn. So I just sat there and I took it. It's worse than the tattoo. It fucking hurts.
Speaker 2: I said, you got me fucked up, and not even take the hood ones off. I said, take my baby mama's name off, Maddy, so that I said, maddening, take it off, and then my mom. I've been at Homeboys for a month and I had a job there. I was kidding a thousand dollars every two weeks just to kick it to stay out of jail. I told Homeboys when they would fight me like dog. Homeboy Industries is made for people like me. Motherfuckers like needed her in the hood because when Homeboys is done, I'm going back to the vodio to my neighborhood and it's popping in bomb Parking and sangabo old money bass like one day motherfucker's be getting dropped out there, So you really got to be on your ship out there. So it's like, when I'm backing the hood, I gotta have a gun because if I don't have a gun, I get caught and I get shot. If I do have a gun, I get caught by the cops. It's just like, what am I gonna do if they go like this, Oh, nine one one, come get me? Nah, motherfuckers get That's the life. So you wanted to live, it is what it is, and out there you want to the bullet cap. That's what's flight to the kids, and it's sick. Fly to the kids a game. You know what else is sick the bitches. They'll be like, oh, my man beats the shit out of me. That's out for you hit a high up food and you're a man, You're a lame. That's a no no, you know what I'm saying. But these girls are getting so used to men hitting them out there, like these relationships that's not cool, do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Like, that's the thing. Girls are into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been around a lot of girls that'll be like, oh yeah, my man will fuck me up. Like you know what I'm saying to the girls are calming and be like, oh no, that's not me.
Speaker 1: And then as she being in the hood, a lot of girls be like, oh man, my man will fuck me up.
Speaker 2: You don't me you don't have me on check, or like you know what I'm saying, like that's just sucked up my mom. My mom taught me that when the girl says no, it's no. So if I'm a fucker bitch and she's yelling no, stop, stop, I stop, you know, like whether fuck you stop or because my mom put it in my head to stop. You know what's my mom put in my head driving on the freeway by the wall and driving by the trucks what I tell you yesterday for when I'm gone for them off the wall, Because when I'm driving by the wall, my mom just stuck that in my head. My mom almost have told me no means no, and uh, you don't hit women. And also there's a lot of weird people out there. When you got to go to the restroom where your kids take.
Speaker 1: Them to the rest go with them. I was with my mom in like first second, like what the fuck I'm in the girl? Hell now there's some weird motherfuckers out there, especially nowadays.
Speaker 3: You told my niece the.
Speaker 1: Other day to change your parents. She's eleven, twelve years old. She wasn't, motherfucker. You better change them ships because there's some weird motherfuckers out there.
Speaker 3: Dog, it's nowadays.
Speaker 1: It's really bad. Like you can't even take your kids to the park, bro.
Speaker 2: Like, God, there's some fucking creepy motherfuckers are living in the bathroom. Yeah, but it's not. There's a shot of all the kids. Man, they had to go through that. There's a lot of kids that are coming to fuck up because of the widows are here. But you just got to be on your toes and be present in your kids life. You know what I'm saying. I'm really on my daughter's life. My daughter, like she cries when she leaves me, Like, how's your daughter? She's one. I had her with a stripper. We had sex one time in the g riding and she got pregnant and now she's my baby mama. I love her, I got love for her. I love her, But is that who you got tits for? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, but I'm not like in.
Speaker 2: Love with her.
Speaker 1: I mean, but I don't want to see her with nobody else either. That's kind of selfish. Fuck, you don't want to you're not in love with her. I want to love her, you want to, but you're not in love with her. You should let her go, you know.
Speaker 3: I fucking love that pigs.
Speaker 1: You can't be selfish with that because because you're out here doing your thing. I gotta move her in because I just she's just like, man, I don't know what the fuck I want. This is the thing, right, if you're the girl and you and you love her, but you're not in love with her, I got I don't want her to. Got loved for her, but you can't. You can't waste her time.
Speaker 2: I'll kill that bitch and shit like with somebody else type of ship not like not like that, but like not like that though. But I fucking pulled her to her house all the time, like when we're going west Carolinas, I get dropped off. Not only that, she lives in my fucking enemy's projects, So it's yeah, housing and my enemy's projects, so white the fuck you coming over here and I'll and I go running there too, her house and ship like playing with my life to go be wearing ship because now she she ghetto whatever section, Now she owns that sectionary housing. Now she got an apartment. Now I don't got to worry about buying her house an apartment, none of that ship. I got ghetto fabulous.
Speaker 1: So would you how would you feel if she came to you and was like, lefty, I got a boyfriend, Bitch, it ain't going down. I got a boyfriend. He's a good guy. I don't give a fuck. What if she came to you and he was like an investor? What if he was a real estate gin very sick. Let me talk.
Speaker 3: Let me talk to him real quick.
Speaker 1: He wasn't in the streets.
Speaker 3: Let me talk to him real quick. I want to square.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to him real quick.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna go with my homies.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to him. I'm not gonna do nothing, and I'll go up to him. Put that ship in his fucking mouth. Motherfucker, you better fall.
Speaker 1: If he's a snitch, I'll killing allegedly, I'll kill it all.
Speaker 3: Smoke dad, No, you wouldn't do that. You wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: No, allegedly, Just I don't think you know what My baby mama is so so media training so ghetto that she wouldn't get with his niche right, right.
Speaker 1: But what if she like, what if she just was like, hey, I met a guy. He's the postman. He works at that he works at the post office. Postman might be her dad. The daughter's dead. I told her the male man might be my daughter's dad.
Speaker 3: Chill out, I told the daughter might be my daughter. My homies over here, like, shut up, you ain't gonna kill this niche.
Speaker 1: He's right though allegedly you gotta stay out man. We gotta keep it free. We don't do we don't keep you out of We don't do no stitching right here, And you want to know something I could say. I could say I'm one of the gangsters in LA.
Speaker 2: You could believe what they told you, dog like, straight up like, but protect lefty at all costs. That's my hashtag and shit like everybody got the barbies all that min just protect lefty at all costs. I didn't make that ship. Shout out to whoever made that shit. That's you went viral. The protect left like my haircut. So if I step or are you gonna be going on tour it all? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got a bunch of tours coming up with Drummer Boy.
Speaker 2: I was actually supposed to go on tour with a Oh you see the BP on my hat bomb part in my city, So I gotta get back to my city boyd. Yeah, I'm supposed to go on tour with a Little Wirdo. But Life Nation shout out to Live Nation. They're offering me more for a tour with drummer Boy, and I'm the headliner of that tour.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to go with Little Wirdo because that's my boy.
Speaker 2: Like I said to him, if you need me to do a fucking concert for thirty people, I would do it for you for free because I fuck with you.
Speaker 1: The Weirdo, I'll do for him for free because I fuck with him.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. People tell me, oh, my daughter's a big fan. I don't give you, don't gotta pay me shit because you're my Wait, that's your daughter. I got you do whatever the fuck they want. However, you're forever a lifetime, lifetime friend. You're my boy.
Speaker 1: You're my friend. That's my boy.
Speaker 2: That is my boy. Bulllet care, that's my boy. You know That's how I feel about ship. But yeah, look we don't want it to do it for him because he's my boy.
Speaker 1: Shot San Diego. Man, yeah, man, hey, you you would being you went to all these labels. I saw you taking pictures of all the big labels. You guys were in New York City, shot.
Speaker 2: A video out there, three hundred Entertainment, Capitol Records, dev Cham.
Speaker 1: Everybody's trying to sign you in school. Where'd you end up signing?
Speaker 2: Alimo Records, Sony Entertainment, Alamo, Sony son Greto, Oh yeah, I know, Alamo road Wave, road Wave. Yeahty was there, left the gunplay and left the gun play six months.
Speaker 3: Wow. Shout us to Jeffvaughan.
Speaker 2: He's already trying to get me.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, man, shout us to Jeff Vaughn.
Speaker 2: And Johnny was the boy trying to give me again. I could have signed for that, but like a man, you want to know one thing, you know, But shout us at me. He did that so that I wouldn't sell much so short because he's tapped in on solders. He didn't want me to throw it all the way for a bag because at that time, when I was in New York, people thought they all, this is some one hit shit, But I'm still going all around the board. I'm a superstar. I can't just make the three. I'm not just a three point shooter.
Speaker 3: I could just rap.
Speaker 2: No, I could rap.
Speaker 3: My freestyles are good. The bitches love me. I'm tied up. I'm a gangster. My podcasts come out real, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, not only are my songs hitting the million views, I got three songs with the millionviews right now, and I've been rapping for three months. All my interviews are about to hit a millionviews too. They're all over one hundred thousand, you know what I'm saying. So I've seen somebody say a podcast or sold I'm not gonna say his name that I'm deallvating my view by doing so many motherfucking interviews, and all the fans were like that, motherfucker need to do more in it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's why you're so big. I think because I think your personality is very infectious man. And yeah, but the music bang and the music, but the thing is to be different. If your shit was whack, but your music.
Speaker 2: Is hard, whack on.
Speaker 3: He didn't say it, I said it.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it. I didn't say that I say that, that's how you were like.
Speaker 3: We were like, that's just whack whack one honey, it just goes. He's cool, he's cool.
Speaker 2: Shot out to him.
Speaker 3: Man, He's just like, we had a little misunderstanding.
Speaker 1: But you guys be fine. I'm not gonna lie to you do that.
Speaker 2: Two hundred thousand came off the table because of him saying that on the internet that you know, the homies be tripping and there they'd be tripping on labels and ship like he started all that bullshit. So when the labels all had an eye on me, he's making a scene to themselves. When a Chicano artists Latino is actually about to go mainstream, he's gonna get on one of the main platforms, No Jumper and say that we tax the labels and all that. We don't tax no labels and all that. That's just bullshit. I don't know why the fun.
Speaker 1: He's saying that cost two hundred thousand dollars. He did.
Speaker 2: It did because it came up and it said that they were worried that I'm a liability when it's.
Speaker 1: Not the fact, and they said that they heard with Wax said, you seeing what.
Speaker 2: He said, really, I'm a liability. Don't give a fuck he's gonna blackball me. I'm already tapped in man, I read you're doing very good. I ready know who the artist.
Speaker 1: I keep it real.
Speaker 2: I keep it real. Sometimes I say too much, but I keep it real because I'm media trained. But at the same time, I don't give a fuck. I'm gonna say what happened. Shout out to him, man I topped him when all his artists are cool. Shot us to True Card.
Speaker 1: So you knew I would like to hear you work with they used to be signed with.
Speaker 2: I wish she didn't say that, man. I wish she really didn't. And then it didn't matter because I'm gonna make it regardless. If the music speaks for yourself, the interview speak for yourself, You're gonna make regardless. But it's like, why are you gonna hate on me like that dog? Why are you be gonna say that? Because I never said that about none of his artists. You know what I'm saying. I never talked about him once.
Speaker 1: You gonna say you should work with Have you heard of his?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: He used to have h These two brothers named Coyote, Coyote for Hire, Coyote Brothers, they're fire right.
Speaker 3: I met him the other day on the Radar.
Speaker 1: They're hard.
Speaker 3: I met him on the Radar. It was a Mazi X four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shot out X four, that's my boy X four and uh, he just dropped that out on bail.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 3: He show me that open on bail. He show me that open and I took forever to write it because I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Give him all.
Speaker 1: Them them dudes are killing it. They got They did a video with Shack Mario.
Speaker 2: I got a whole ep coming with X four. We got a hold really yeah me next four West Coast.
Speaker 1: You know what you be called the Face tab Bros. Produced by That's Cool. That's pretty good, Yeah, pretty good. But we got a whole ep coming produced by FB go crazy. But yeah, the Coyote Brothers. I met him the other day on the Radar West Coast edition.
Speaker 2: It was X for the Mackler left the gun play, Roddy Rax, Mazi and Coyote Brothers.
Speaker 3: Came when we when we uh walked out and shipped.
Speaker 1: That's another one. Did that guy what's his name?
Speaker 3: The radio guy?
Speaker 1: Which one Gabe No, the other decent you're talking about.
Speaker 3: He sho Coyote too, So if he's saying it, they're.
Speaker 1: Hard, They're super dope. What they do they wrap their ass off. They really they're fucking hard them. Dude's a rass fuck.
Speaker 3: Shout out to them.
Speaker 2: Man. When I met him, they were like gangsters with it, like they were cool. But I never sat there, and.
Speaker 1: You gotta check them out. They're dope. Coyote, Yeah, just look up Coyote for higher. They gotta be crowded. Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: I trip out on Cheeto because his shows sell out.
Speaker 2: He has a lot of fucking fans, But in LA, it's like the people I know are my fans, the people you know, like where these fans come from. He has his own crowd and ship. So I'm pretty sure that's the way that Coyote for sure is too. Like he has his own crowds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a cool thing going, man.
Speaker 3: They feel like I got a gang bang La.
Speaker 2: Seeing crowd, and I want to get up out of that. I want Coyote's crowd, and I want Cheeto's crowd. I want fucking Alicia Keys's crowded. You know, you'll get there. That's why I told you earlier. You gotta break through that barrier. I try to start seeing, but motherfucker's talking. Should bought my scene and even that, it's like, you just gotta know, Like, bro, like it changed it up. It's not even changing it up.
Speaker 1: It's just like, bro, you gotta you gotta look at the world and not look at l a no.
Speaker 2: Because when I travel, I always tell this fool when we travel, Damn, it's crazy how much is out here.
Speaker 1: You're like, you go to New York City, You're like, Damn, there's a whole other No.
Speaker 2: Because when I got out of my fucking when I got out of my mother fucking the hood and I look at it, I'm like, damn, Like, tr't believe people grow up here and just living here and this is all they see?
Speaker 1: This is it? Right?
Speaker 3: I'm like, fuck for there's so much to the world, but this right.
Speaker 1: You get your passport yet, Yeah, I gotta know.
Speaker 2: I actually lost it. We gotta drive to Houston because I lost my ID and my only other idea was my prison ID.
Speaker 1: So you don't have an idea right now. It's coming to the driver's license, you know, how. We gotta get your passport you know how we got it.
Speaker 2: I'm down here. I'm saying that to contest, but.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta get your passport, bro, so you can go to like fucking Miami. We gotta, we gotta show, we gotta show. Hawaii. Passport used to go to different countries. Passport is to go to Hawaii. Hawaii is the United States. You do not need a passport. The passport is to go to cant Coon public rummy.
Speaker 3: But it's the US.
Speaker 1: So if you want to ever go to like Barack Obamas from Hawaii, ye, it's going to Amsterdam. Amsterdam. I will never go there because the motherfucking Hostile. Oh that movie was crazy. Bro, that movie was fucked up. They want to go get some hookers or porns, Bro, the hostile. Hostile is a fucked up movie. They cut that move from the button. Have you seen Hostile? It's like one of the craziest demented And I bet you, I bet you some real ship like that be happening too.
Speaker 2: I'm fed with some rich ass fools. I was in Texas Shapes Massa. Oh Man, did checking home? Did you hear the Kendrick Mariophoria. This record I heard, I heard all Kendrick Lamar Money Trees.
Speaker 1: You haven't heard that his new record that he the Drake disc that dropped. He dropped the dish towards Drake. Yeah, what I mest Walker six minutes and forty seconds of him this and Drake shut How many views does it? It's the most listened to song rap song of the year in one day.
Speaker 3: It was Drake Man because he wanted to.
Speaker 2: I guess he wanted to.
Speaker 1: He tapped in his management, tapped in with soldiers, and uh, he wanted to do some shop with me. So Drake wanted to do something with you.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I'm not gonna dis Drake Man. Shout up to that shut us Jersey.
Speaker 1: Well, they were tapped into with Kendrake.
Speaker 3: Then we're tapped into a mazi's management too.
Speaker 2: But yeah, shout us with Jersey man.
Speaker 1: I really hope that Jersey's Jersey dog.
Speaker 2: But Kendrick's la shot us to Kendrick two man. Whatever they got going on, all right, both of her. I'd be lying if I said I don't bump Drake.
Speaker 1: My name is Paul. That's between y'all man.
Speaker 2: My name is John doe.
Speaker 1: My name is Bennett and I'm not in it and.
Speaker 3: I gotta go my guy.
Speaker 1: Hey, did you guys ever talk.
Speaker 3: Me and Swiftie?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I actually message Swifty the other day and I told him like yesterday of the day before, and I told him like a fool, like it was hard for you, was my boy? Dog? Like, I want to point it time he was. He was a good friend of mine.
Speaker 1: But I remember you said that before, like you guys were homies. You know, he was a good friend of mine back in the day. But he's just fucking up dog. He just needs to know how to just But when you guys talk like are you guys cool now, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not with all the screenshoting fucking messages and posting ship for the internet.
Speaker 3: I'm just about us keeping gang bangs.
Speaker 2: I'm a gang banger. We keep it gang so we keep a La County stall like you are, homie, I'm a homie. Fucked the internet. Dog, Let me holl at you until you put you to the side. I want to pull him to the side by himself. I'm not gonna say what's wrong with him and tell him like what the fuck are you doing? Dog?
Speaker 3: Like Yeah, he's my boy.
Speaker 1: But nah, that's good though right now.
Speaker 3: But he's the boy.
Speaker 1: He has a chance to get back to, but he just keeps going fucking up. Famous Game Bangers out right now, Famous Game Rookie of the Year's out right now, and famous Game banger too? Is it done?
Speaker 2: The strippers are out right now?
Speaker 1: Is Famous Game Bager two done?
Speaker 3: Famous Game Maingyer two is done? Savvy thirds on it, Savvy Three's on it?
Speaker 2: Who else is on it? Savvy Three's on it? Brother, the bag Chasers on it. Brobaly plugs on it. Alfie motherfucking O Gz's on it. Oh Jesus on his project with Bravo coming, your mails on it. Little Vada's on it, Oh Ship everybody in La.
Speaker 1: Everybody in La?
Speaker 2: Who else is on it?
Speaker 1: The Baby de Baby's on the brick Wolf packs on it. Yeah, I want to exactly what's that? See this something for Brick Woolf with him So April nineteenth. April nineteenth, it was the last album.
Speaker 3: Was my birthday.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, when's the next one dropping now? I don't know, but yes, you're already promoting it out by the way. Yeah, happy, happy belated birthday. Happy belated.
Speaker 2: Hey brick wood pack, come on, just want you to see one thing before we Oh you could, you could end down your This one was hard though. I wanted to see this ship.
Speaker 1: Is it a video?
Speaker 2: It's paying from No, no, no, I just want you to hear this. This painful. If it sucks, let me but if it's good, let me walk out with the title the Arizona Do they still got uh who?
Speaker 3: They have Pat Peterson?
Speaker 1: You know he's been going. He traded him. They had that motherfucking white the corner back. He got rid of him. Matthew, Matthew, Yeah, he's going.
Speaker 3: They got rid of Chandler.
Speaker 2: That's just one.
Speaker 1: All we got is Kyler Murray and Buddha Baker's hard.
Speaker 2: It's the famous carry.
Speaker 1: Mary Well my cousin gonswear.
Speaker 2: It took a part of me as like.
Speaker 1: What s in the city?
Speaker 2: Where are from?
Speaker 1: You got the biggest side and live it up for the disappear and you're what's twenty one? It's the choosing the lights.
Speaker 2: Let it from the.
Speaker 1: Game fucking rocking wool with the stick with the monk cut on. That's just hard.
Speaker 3: He played when that's gonna play the brother for him?
Speaker 1: The saddness. You got it. That's just hard though, Yo, who did that be? You're lucky. I don't have my fun with a play that produce twenty seven club Man.
Speaker 2: He made some of the beach.
Speaker 1: You don't have the brother one, the one play play. It is an age.
Speaker 2: Which one you have?
Speaker 3: That's one?
Speaker 1: You don't have anything. Hey, Lefty hair fired, Lefty, Happy belated birthday, brother. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: It wasn't hard though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course famous game banger ALU part two coming my brother, tell me.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 1: Let's get a flick real quick.