Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: It's Coast to Coast AM. Connie Willis here. Thanks for listening. I hope you're enjoying the evening as we talk to researchers in real time doing the real thing. And that's what I do too. On my show that's called Blue Rock Talk. If you become a Blue Rocker, we go on creepy hotspots and we're live investigations of these strange lights of Bigfoot, of dog Man, of other creatures, of even hauntings as well. We take it down deeper, not one oh one, we go into connecting the dots across the line of the genres, down deep into those master classes, those PhD classes. We have a lot of fun because also as the shows are live, the people that are blue Rockers, they're in there with great intuition, great abilities, and man, we are learning so much and it's amazing. People across the world as they listen and watch the different countries, they're like, you know, getting the same things in different states as well, just getting the same picking up the same things the location I'm at and it's like, Okay, there's something outside Okay, well it's two yr left and there's three of them, and it's just it's fun. It's really fun. But we learn a lot too, And I hope that you'll join one of my shows. That one. We're about to head back up to the Rockies, So join that and see what you think and then go from there. So Connie Willis dot com is where to find that Connie Willis dot Com. Interestingly enough, talking with Tom Dongo right now, a UFO E T researcher, remote viewer, medical intuitives and so on and so on and so forth. We were talking about where I'd seen like a city skyline go by. You saw like this oil liner thing at the dark with the lights oil rig And I got an email from Carol Zach So Carol, I'm gonna mention this. He just passed this on to me and said, I too saw a city block of bills floating in the sky, which I'd never heard that again until decades later. And I believe they were out of Africa at the story. It was like some like I was like, what where? And they had described the same thing. So Carol says it was over Manhattan. As we were driving on the Henry Hudson Parkway. I googled it and the same thing had happened in the skyline over a city in the Orient. So thank you for writing that in because that confirmation is just great because you think, oh, I got to hold my you know, hold my hat on that one, because no one's going to believe that, right. So I love that we have so much communication now that we can compare notes like that, Tom now, medical, intuitive, remote view or all these things. When did you start getting these abilities or did you notice that you had them to the extent that you do.
Speaker 3: Well, you know we're going to be here all night if you satur on this stuff.
Speaker 2: Make that a brief one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well you know I can see into it. I was. I can see into a human body like an X ray machine. I wanted to run out, run into and I don't do it to make money. I tried to do that and it didn't work. So evidently I'm not supposed to make money. Otherwise I'd be a millionaire. But I've done it with hundreds and hundreds of people. In fact, I used to be in a restaurant. Somebody would walk up to me and they say, can you scan me. I never turned anybody down. I never charged him anything either, but I was always about ninety percent right, you know, whatever I could see whatever was wrong with it in the body. And I've even done this on medical doctors and you know, they go, okay, pal check me out, you know, and I would, you know, And I had a p example. I was at a conference one time in this a medical doctor. He was there because he was stressed out. He was there to relax and he was very overweight, and which has got nothing to do with it. But he said, okay, yeah, yeah, let's you know, take a look at me. So I said, and I said, okay, well stand up, you know, see the half them standing up. So I scanned his body, looked through everything, and I wrote down the things that were wrong. And then he said, you know what, you got it ninety percent right, but you missed one thing. I said, well, what's that my back? He said, I've got a problem with my back. And I said, oh really, So I said turn around, and there it was, and he was so fat I couldn't see through him. Oh yeah, the first thing. I first time I ever noticed that. But I said, oh yeah, And I did this just a couple of days ago with a person. Uh. In fact, I had an offer to be in business in San Francisco. Free, set me up and the whole thing. Just just see patients before I went in, see patients before they went into his office. At any rate, the doctor I got down, I touched, I touched a few things. I always get a big kick out of this. And I said right here, and they go, oh, oh, that's it, that's it, that's it. You get the spot, and I describe it. You know the uh you know that what's what? You know? The nerves are out of place, the blood vessels are not right, and you got a disc that slipped, but just enough to you know. So I did that to a doctor in San Francisco and he he came all the way to sit on or to see me just for that reason. And I was I just diagnosed his back uh problem, so accurately. He offered me in Palo Aljo, he offered he was gonna set me up, say pay himself with an office, uh, and then to see his patients before they came in to see him. And there's a guy in Phoenix, J. Caliendo does it. He's even better than I do it. I haven't seen Jay in about years, but J Kelly, you know I can do it. He can. He's good at prescribing a cure. I mean, he's wow. But I'm not. I'm not. But I can see the problem. I can in. Uh in cancer is a horror to look at.
Speaker 2: Really, what does it look like?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's it's a it's more of a feeling. It's it's a it's a it's just a it's like smelling gas fumes or something. It's just it makes you feel awful.
Speaker 2: Well, can you do this? Can you do this remotely? Or you have to be in front of them?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I I have to repeat I do not do this for a living. But I hear the girl in Pennsylvania in Philadelphia of fourth stage cancer, just to see if I could do it. And I was in Sedona, and uh, I've got the letter. I keep the letter. She said, Uh, I just came for the hospital and my doctor is ninety nine percent free of cancer, and I'm beside myself with happiness. Yeah, so I was a spirit gave me a technique to do that. But like I say, I'm I don't do that for a living. Do it for money? Actually, most of these I've done. I've done them for friends, for free, just to help them out.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because I asked you before if you were an abductee and you said no, Because a lot of times people are abductees, and that's why they're into this. They're they're searching for what it is that they're going through, and you know, these these urges of what's going on. I know there's something and I get bits and pieces. Now you're you know, now you've got all these abilities as well, but you don't feel like you've been abducted or at least a consistent abductee.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I was born with most of this stuff, you know. I I've talked to when we talked the other day, I there's uh dozens of times I could have been killed, but there's something that stands behind me, Sir. A spiritual being or an extraterrestrially guards me, keeps me safe, and uh, they they they they keep a lookout for me.
Speaker 2: So, well, tell me about Bradshaw Ranch. How'd you get involved with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, that's uh that what was an ongoing thing for four and a half years. I'd been wanting to go out there because I'd heard the rumors, you know, of stuff going on. And uh so I get a letter a couple of days later from Linda Bradshaw, and she said, would you please come out to the ranch because I'd been kind, I'd written a couple of books so people knew who I was. And she she said, she said, she gave me some photographs and and and the first ORB photographs were taken by Linda Bradshaw and Linda Crystal and Pine Bush, New York. Uh And and after that they Linda Crystal and Linda Bradshaw, and they're both gone now, they both passed away. Uh the orbit photography orbs spread around the world. I don't understand that. But within months with orb activity spread around the world. So Linda and I did a lot of research on orbs. Uh you know, I like I say, I spent four and a half years out there, and there was the famous vortex and it wasn't it wasn't just there once. Because when I got interviewed last time on the History Channel, I think the guy assumed it was only there one time. And I didn't know that that's what he was asking about. But now I do. Now I know that he thought it was just a one time thing, but it wasn't. It was there all four and a half years, and it was big, a big portal twenty thirty feet across and by the by the ranch house, from very close to the ranch house. And we could feel me and Linda used to joke sometimes we felt like we were in Times Square. We had we could feel so many things moving around us, and we we thought that they could see us, so we couldn't see them, but they but they had a lot of times they have. It smells sometimes very bad, sometimes very good. So it was it was a strange situation, just like.
Speaker 2: New York in Times Square.
Speaker 3: Right right, right right.
Speaker 2: Is the portal that you're talking about. Is that one of the pictures in your book Merging Dimensions the new edition? Is that the one that's kind of got that like light pole, Yeah, electric.
Speaker 3: Pole in it in the Yeah, Well that that you know, well Bill Hammerton. Bill Hamilton used to work with us at the time. He was the top UFO research in the world. That photograph is the same photograph Bennington Oregon is not that Bennington is not the right word, I forget, but it was taken in nineteen fifty and it is the same photograph almost it's there're all different, but it was taking that one that is in my book was taken at the Brad Sharans. So Bill accused Linda and I on on national forums of being liars, hoaxers, you know, And we had a hard time living that down because they thought that Bill kind of claimed that we stole it, you know, we plagiarized it, and we didn't. It was actually taken by Linda at the Bradshawns. You know how that coincidence occurred. I don't have any idea, but we had a hard time with that that being accused of faking that that photograph.
Speaker 2: And and that was that was by someone that's one of us that that was doing that said that about it.
Speaker 3: Bill, Bill was Bill was the top Bill Hamilton was the top UFO researcher in the world at the time. Interesting interestingly enough, Bill I listened to get a load of this. You know, I say in my talk I talked to audiences often and I'll say I can prove I'm not just blowing steam out of my ears whenever I talk about I can prove it. You know, you questioned me, and I can prove it. If you and if you prove me wrong, that's the end of it. Period. Zip. So anyway, me and Bill we were you know, I tell people this and they got they look at me like, are you crazy? You that really happened? I know that one yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah right.
Speaker 2: I don't like that look.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah yeah right. Oh yeah. So Bill and I were standing out in the field by the Bradshaw Ranch and then we were just talking, you know, and this fifty foot orb rose out of the ground right in front of us, maybe thirty feet away from us, as a white orb. It came right out of the ground. And this was this sort of thing was happening in Crestone, Colorado, because I was in Crest only this stuff was going on, these orbs coming out of the ground like a bubble, just coming drifting right out of the ground. So anyway, Bill, Bill and I just kind of dumbfound and watching this thing flowed up to about oh, I don't know, three hundred feet or so, and it suddenly turned into a single engine light plane like a you know, a Cessna, and suddenly had you know, lights flashing all around us, all around the plane, the engine sounds all that and then it flew off right over Sodona and Bill. I thought Bill was going to pee his pants like me. He said, Oh I saw something like that once at the TACHIPI passed just really casually, and I'm going, damn, Bill, I just peed myself.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the visual. I can't get it out of my mind.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, right, I mean stuff like that. That's what That's what happened at the Bradshaw Nch. And you know, you got used to it after a while. And we had we had TV crews week after week after week, and celebrities, famous people, uh you know, And so I actually got bored being interviewed after a while. There was the same same sort of thing every week.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure, yeah.
Speaker 3: And but but the thing that is, Lenna and I desperately needed sophisticated scientific equipment because we we all we had. That's all we could afford was thirty five millimeter point and shoot cameras in spotlights, uh uh and binoculars and that sort of thing. But that's all we could afford. And there were no VCRs back in those days. They would film at night. Now they all will. I have two Sony's now that will fit with our zero luxe cameras that will film anything the human eye can see at night. And we didn't have cameras like that back then. So we would beg the uh, you know the camera that with uh wood film at night was one hundred thousand dollars, the ones that the film crews used, uh and uh. So they would be they would see the same things we would see, you know this, they'd be they'd be dumbfounded, they'd be gobsmacked, you know, the stuff they saw, and they we would we would ask them go back to your superiors. I remember Universal Studios particularly well. So we asked him, when you go back to your superior, your boss, tell them what you saw, and tell tell them we desperately need a scientific equipment and we will give them all rights to whatever they film. And if you don't trust us, loan it's a cameraman for you know, for a couple of weeks or a month or whatever, and you'll get some. Because we knew it was going to end, these things always do, so we we knew that we were running out of time. But we never got anything from anybody except a guy in Texas scent of a parent night vision binoculars that still work.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great because those are pretty expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well these are KGB. These are the best the Soviets had and you still got them. They still they still work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you still have it all. Good for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's cool. And you're in the right spot for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, so when you wanted to do scientific research or experiment, what did you want to do? Oh what was your strategies?
Speaker 3: Oh? Any anything we could get ground penetrating radar and the other stuff is I know, the Skinwalker Ranch guys pretty well in Brandon Fugel it owns it. He's a he's a friend of mine. Very very nice man, Brandon Fugal you own Skinwalker Ranch. Very nice man, a real gentleman.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coasta Coast Am every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast tocoastam dot com for more