Speaker 1: But we have come out to your city, gets saying your contung will all be entire high tell and if you want a little man in a union, I come along.
Speaker 2: As I was saying, Oh, I love that.
Speaker 3: I love that chart. I love that graph. I'm in constant contact with her.
Speaker 4: We're singing from the same song.
Speaker 3: She her staff is inter locked with mine.
Speaker 5: To think of any law that gives the government the power to make a decision.
Speaker 1: I know what you're gonna ask about.
Speaker 3: A man's body.
Speaker 4: No, No, only twenty six days left until the presidential election.
Speaker 6: Away of coming to your settin you a country suck from coast to coast, from border to border, from c to shining sea.
Speaker 3: Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: Thanks Scott chan An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll free. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Twenty six days until election day. Early voting now in many states around the country, commonwealths around the country. As a public service, every state listed how to register to vote when early voting starts, when it stops. Also as a public service, the Kamala Files Kamala in her own radical words and the walls files him and his own radical words, and then you get to decide. One of the issues that has absolutely emerged is the utter, complete in comp evidence of Aris and Biden when it comes to, you know, the response to Hurricane Helene. I'm not sure what the response is going to be on. I don't even think Governor DeSantis is going to count on a lot from the federal government, to be honest.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you know he had fifty.
Speaker 8: Thousand men and utility trucks staged preparing for what they thought was going to be worse with Hurricane Milton.
Speaker 3: Last night. It was still bad.
Speaker 8: It just went a little bit south at the end, and it wasn't the big storm that they thought would hit Tampa. Although Tampa got socked again pretty hard, and Sarasota and Fort Myer's and Naples got hit pretty hard. There's been a lot of storm surge and flooding, etc. And you know, in the middle of all of this, I have Governor DeSantis, you know, telling us all the preparations he did. We had Governor kemp On telling us all the preparations he did. I've been in touch with the South Carolina Governor McMasters. All the preparations he did, the only preparations that weren't done, or was anybody in North Carolina. And Joe Biden, you know, five days after saying everybody has everything they need, when in fact, we know from people that have been on the ground, including our own Sarah Carter, that that is absolutely false, not just the opposite was happening, that these rural areas were being completely and totally ignored and abandoned by their federal government in what was the worst response to a hurricane in the history of the country. And Donald Trump made that point. Listen, you know what's.
Speaker 3: More important about her.
Speaker 2: She's just led the worst rescue operation in history in North Carolina.
Speaker 3: The worst. Now we have another big.
Speaker 2: One coming in, but the worst, the one in North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Virginia was pieces of Florida got hit. I mean, it's incredible, the worst, the worst ever. They say they had no money, you know where They gave the money to illegal immigrants coming in, many of whom are killers, many of whom are drug dealers, many of whom are gang members, and many of whom came out of prisons from all over the world.
Speaker 3: And what do we learn afterwards?
Speaker 8: We learned that Kamala Harris never once attended a single hurricane preparedness meeting until just this past week. And she's asking her aids with her hands over her mouth with an open mic, which Roy birosking, this person didn't even know what to ask, he has no idea, and then picking a fight with both President Trump and then Governor DeSantis. DeSantis wasn't having it. Period end of sentence, and she tries to insert herself and claim that she called him, and he's like, nobody in my office got a call from anybody from Kamalo's campaign. Not one person did. And then we find out about FEMA. Well, first we hear five or six days after hurricane that it's running out of hurricane relief money, and then we find out that over a billion dollars was diverted to Harris Biden unvetted the illegal immigrants. Now we're learning that, well, maybe some of the survivors will be put in some of the areas that they put aside for Harris Biden. The illegals, I guess they'll just move them to another state, which is what they do always is now nearly twelve and a half million of them. I mean, it's just the most incompetent, inept, you know disaster relief we've ever seen in our entire life. And remember how the news media reacted two days after Hurricane Katrina, you know, just lashing out at George W. Bush had nothing to do with the levies breaking there, and he actually flew over New Orleans because he didn't want to go on the ground and move and take away any of the resources that would otherwise be used for you know, rescue efforts that were going on on the ground. Anyway, New Gingrich is with us, former Speaker of the House, author of the selling book March to the Majority, And anyway, let's talk about the handling of Hurricane Helene and the disaster that this has been for them. And now there's you know, we're now two weeks later and they're just mad that they got exposed. We're not doing anything but diverting money to their illegal immigrants and for also, you know, having majorcis go out there and say that we don't have any money left and we're running out of money.
Speaker 7: Well look, let me just start with the notion that everything you need to know about Kamala Harris and hurricanes. Is the fact that, unlike President Trump and Vice President Pence, both of whom took an annual hurricane briefing process every single year, she learned nothing, did nothing, attended nothing, and of course was campaigning raising money on the West coast. Well, Helene was who was hitting Florida and then moving north through Georgia and the Carolinas and on into Tennessee and Virginia. So I mean, she was just has not been part of this is totally irresponsible. And of course President Biden was sitting on the beach in Delaware then not directly engaged, despite as he put it, being on the phone. But I also went.
Speaker 8: Back, well, and she was in Hollywood raising money and they never lifted a finger for an entire week. They just ignored these people. And in the first week, do you realize they only spend four million dollars.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 7: Well, in a Yorker the Angle had an award ceremony.
Speaker 3: You can't make this up.
Speaker 8: Let me let me ask you this question because your background actually is one that is very diversified, and you were the co chair of a group, the Business Business Executives for National Security, and it was a working group that responded to a congressional request after the disaster that was Katrina. So something like that would never happen again. Now what has happened here, my view, is far worse than the response of Katrina. Anyway, you spend a year of viewing how to deliver emergency aid dramatically, faster, more efficiently, more effectively than the traditional bureaucracy. Now, obviously Harris and Biden learned nothing well.
Speaker 7: I mean, first of all, I have to say I went back and reviewed. We did this seventeen years ago, and it's very discouraging to realize that the theme of bureaucracy ignored virtually every recommendation. Let me give you the most obvious and simplest Walmart, Costo, Target, and the big grocery companies all know how to move things, they all know how to preposition things, they can all bring supplies in immediately. There's no pattern, and we strongly recommended that we rethink the entire process to start with the big ongoing systems and think of Amazon, think of FedEx and ups. The fact is, if you rely on federal bureaucrats nine to five, the decent people. I'm not saying that the average working at female person's a bad person, but they operate inside of bureaucracy. They worry about following rules that don't work. They're only going to go where they're directed to go. You know, we have we had a situation in North Carolina where you had to have helicopters because so many of the mountain towns were cut off, bridges, down, roads down, et cetera. Well, we have fifty five hundred, five thousand, five hundred military helicopters the United States. We have major bases in Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina. It shouldn't be that hard to serve literally within hours, enough helicopters to make a huge difference. Instead, I found myself through my good friend Bill Fortune, who lives in Black Mountain. I ended up talking with the volunteers, civilians who brought their own personal helicopters, and they organized seventy five helicopters of volunteers before the military even showed up, and they were out delivering food, delivering water, picking up medical cases.
Speaker 8: By the way, I need to add one thing, because I had these guys on the program, What's what's the name of the website?
Speaker 3: Operationhelo dot org.
Speaker 8: Okay, these guys are phenomenal. They had nearly one hundred helicopters, they were doing four hundred runs a day, they were paying for the fuel themselves, they were rescuing the people, and nobody from the federal government showed up for over a week, mister speaker, not one.
Speaker 7: Person, right, So I mean this is aps Afghanistan times one hundred, except this time everybody's an American. I mean, think about it. In effect, the Biden Harris team abandon the people of North Carolina and the people of the mountains in Virginia and Tennessee, in part of South Carolina and Georgia. They were just we still have places that were only now getting to and frankly, the rebuilding process is going to be enormous and complex, and they ought to take it totally out of the traditional federal bureaucracy and figure out a way to set it up with very aggressive entrepreneurial executives and do it at the speed of business, not at the speed of bureaucracy.
Speaker 8: You see, but you're not understanding the priorities of Harris and Biden, because remember they took over a billion dollars and it's on FEMA's website and they diverted it to the Shelter and Services Program, which offers financial support to provide humanitarian services to non citizen migrants. They took a billion plus dollars from that. You obviously have not read FEMA's program and DEI policies. FEMA's quote shelter and it's called FEMA's equity for emergency response. This is goal number one of the Harris Biden FEMA Emergency Response Goal number one and still equity as a foundation of emergency management. Diversity, equity and inclusion cannot be optional. They must be core components of how the agency conducts itself. Internally, FEMA's leadership is required and their workforce are required to demonstrate an increased commitment to integrating diversity, equity and inclusion. Their second goal lead the whole of the community in climate resilience. Then they get into climate change. So you have a very different priority, which is saving lives, rescuing people, helping to rebuild lives, and their top two goals are climate change and DEI.
Speaker 7: Well, but why would you think that Kamala Harris would want to favor patriotic Median Americans. I mean here share the chance to favor twenty million the legal immigrants who came in under her watch when she was supposed to stop him. She had a chance to favor a Venezuelan gang which is bringing organized crime into a frightening number of American cities. She had a chance to go out there and fight to get more money for people who are here illegally. Why would she want to turn to Remember, these folks in the mountains are mostly conservative, They're very patriotic, they're very committed to America. I mean, these are not the kind of people.
Speaker 3: You know what, They all made a mistake, justter speaker.
Speaker 8: If they were if they just would have said they were illegal immigrants, they would have gotten free housing, food, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses, free college. If they wanted a sex change operation again, an amnesty, they would have gotten at all.
Speaker 7: The House maybe the House Republican SENATUSI bill designating all victims of hurricanes as the equivalent of illegal immigrants and placed first at the line of help for illegal immigrants, who would certainly be getting a lot more than seven hundred and fifty dollars. That's one and a half nights in New York City taking care of an the legal immigrant, I mean the whole this is. I believe this is first of all, it's a human tragedy. We forget the politics, the towns that have been cut off, the people who have died, the communities that are at risk of being destroyed. This is an enormous human tragedy and it deserves a leadership of the country that is committed to fixing it, not committed to playing politics with it. And as you know from the whole exchange with Governor de Santas, who had done an amazing job of preparing Florida and has proven what a great manager he is himself, basically made the point Kamala Harris's only interest in the hurricane victims's politics, how does it affect your campaign? Because he had never had any interest. According to the CENIS, she'd never read any interest in any of the hurricanes that hit Florida during the year she was vice president, not once talk about dereliction of.
Speaker 3: Duty, Well, it really is a dereliction of duty.
Speaker 8: And then and then they're mad if you point out all the things that we've discussed, if you if you point out what's on FEMA's website, if you point out that they they redirected funds to illegals. If you point out Majorcus's own words that they don't have enough money for a hurricane season, you know, how dare you be critical of FEMA? I mean, FEMA's own head was on one of the program programs this weekend, and it was echoed by the media and echoed by Joe and Kamala themselves. And it's dangerous if you dare criticize their horrific response. It's dangerous to do so. You mean, to tell the truth is dangerous now?
Speaker 7: It is if you're a left wing doc red I mean, the truth, the truth, though I don'tlike the CIA statement that the truth shall send you free, the truth will them out, I mean, but that's why she dances. She can't tell the truth on television because she will be repudiated by the American people if they understand what she really believes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, anyway, mister speaker, we do appreciate you as always. Eight hundred and nine four one seawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. I hope Americans are paying attention because this is the incompetence you'll get for the next four years, and I think the country will become unrecognizable if her radical extremism, as stated in her own words, as ever implemented. All right, Captain Sam Brown joins us now. Captain, welcome aboard. Thank you for being with us. By the way, you were pretty severely injured in your service time.
Speaker 3: What happened you know, Shana?
Speaker 9: I appreciate you having me on. And yes, this race is one of the most critical Senate races. But like my service started right after nine to eleven as part of this new generation of outsiders and also fresh new leaders started at West Point in two thousand and two, ight after nine to eleven, and had an opportunity to lead troops in Afghanistan in two thousand and eight when some other friendly troops came under fire and what are we supposed to do? We're supposed to run to the sound of the guns, and so we go to support a roadside bomb blew up underneath our vehicle. I lost one of my soldiers. Four of us were wounded, sustained major burns. But the greatest lesson I learned that day, Sean, is that when someone who happened to be me at that moment, it feels like there's no hope left. It's not just the sound of someone's voice that saves our life, it's action. And I learned that when my troops came running to me. They risked themselves to save my life that day. And I owe it to this country. I owe it to my soldiers. It's a duty for me to put myself to take action on behalf of this country, just as president. There hasn't been another president years that takes this.
Speaker 8: Month as he does. But you took a different kind of incoming. I mean, you're only forty years old, combat veteran. I mean you had massive burn injuries, which are some of the most painful anyone could go through. I know because my sister used to take care of burn patients. He's a registered nurse. And this happened in two thousand and eight. It was a roadside bomb that exploded under your vehicle's fuel tank in Afghanistan. How long did it take you to recover from that?
Speaker 9: And I thought it was three years, And I'm not gonna lie. The hardest part of that was having lost my personal identity because my face was badly, badly burned. In fact, I've had more surgery than our Kardashian to get back to looking halfway decent. But in the midst of that, I met a young first lieutenant Army dietician who worked in the ICU. Her name was Amy Larson, and she loved me when I had a hard time seeing how anyone could love me. We've been married now for fifteen years. We've got three children, a thirteen year old son, a eleven year old daughter, and a nine year old son. And you know, Amy also taught me what it is to believe in someone's potential. When I lost my personal identity, I lost my professional identity as a soldier. I thought I was never going to have an identity as a husband or a father. Amy believed in me, and I tell you, you know, Sean, if folks want to know more about Amy and I's story, in fact, she has had her own story of recovering from trauma. She had an abortion the same month I got blown up in Afghanistan, and we didn't know each other before that, but she's recovered from that as well. And if people are interested in reading more about that and finding hope that we found, they can read our book. It's called A Live Day. You can get it on Amazon. And our hope is that other people are inspired to push through suffering and find hope within themselves and peace from God. And that's a personal journey, but we also have a journey to save this country.
Speaker 8: Let's talk about what this race in Nevada is all about. No tax on tips, no tax on social Security, no tax on overtime. I mean a lot of benefits for service workers in your state because it's a it's a state with a lot of service industry in it. Obviously the gaming industry is a big part of it. And how is that resonating? And how are you doing in the polls against your Democratic opponent? I believe you're up against Jackie Rosen.
Speaker 9: That's right, it's it's it's incredible policy for the people. It's four folks who have been crushed by the economic policy of Harris and Biden. Jackie Rosen voted along with all of Biden's spending that added to the higher costs, and it's got a ninety percent approval rating with Nevadis. And I tell you what, President Trump, you know rightfully led on that on behalf of these Americans who who frankly, I talked to parents who are skipping meals or having to go to food banks so that their kids can eat. I talk to seniors who should be enjoying the dignity of retirement who are having to go back to work. It's this sort of relief, you know, eliminating taxes on Social Security benefits, eliminating taxes on tips. That's so good. And I tell you, I'll tell you. What's amazing is to see the shift and voters not only for President Trump, but for me. Both President Trump and I are now leading our opponents that'd be Harris in my case, Rosen by over twenty points with Hispanic voters. This race is so tight, but we are the champions for working Americans and people who still believe that the American dream is worth fighting for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I totally agree.
Speaker 8: How can people learn more about your campaign and maybe they want to be a part of what you're doing. And you know your life story is beyond inspiring and thank you so much for your service to your country. We wish you the best out there right now it is a statistical time in your state of Nevada, and I'd love to see you in the US Senate and pull this out and President Trump take the state as well, and it's definitely it's definitely right there for the taking. And I hope the people in the service industry understand that life's going to be a lot better under Donald Trump's economic policies than Kamala Harris's.
Speaker 9: That's right, Sean. Look, I mean I started as a volunteer in twenty twenty knocking on doors and to be running along with President Trump now is just so humbling. People can join me in this effort at Captain Sam Brown dot com or send in Sam dot com. Let's just rally from across the country. We're going to finish this race with a victory. And for those who need inspiration, you'll find a Live Day on Amazon and read that book and share it with others.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I think that's great. We really appreciate what you're doing. And anyway, thanks so much for being with us. Wish you the best, Captain Sam Brown eight hundred nine four one, Shawn. We'll continue to watch very very closely. Let's say hi to Robert North Carolina. Robert, you're on the Sean Hennity Show. Glad you called.
Speaker 10: Thank you, mister handy. Yeah, so I work two jobs. My Tuesday, I deliver pizza to the National Guard Armory in Taylorsville, North Carolina. Once I delivered a pizza, the layer came out saying thank you, thank you, thank you. But is there any way you can go get me a space here because somewhere else boys are sleeping in the trucks and there's no heat. I said, ma'am, I'll do better. I'll give you two space heaters and extension courts.
Speaker 8: Wow, that's so awesome. You know what the real untold story. There are two stories out of North Carolina. One is good and one is awful. The good story are people like you. The good story our neighbor helping neighbor. The good story is Samaritan's purse and the Helo flight guys that we had on the program the other day. The good story is, you know, the American people have donated generously. And the horrible story, it is the worst hurricane response. I mean, we found eleven members of one family dead that they hadn't known about. They just got reported. I just saw it for the first time today, and that the government they just don't care. And Kamala Harris was out in Hollywood. Joe sat his ass on the beach, and the people in your state of North Carolina have been suffering ever since, and Joe Biden proclaiming, Oh, everybody's got everything they need and everybody's happy, and Kamala Harris is picking fights with Ron DeSantis rather than handing out, you know, bottles of water and food and supplies and ensuring more than four million dollars in week one gets distributed to people that are fighting for their lives. And the rescue efforts were pathetic on behalf of the federal government. It's a disgusting, repulsive disc race. And for those of you that put your faith in government, well look at the government's response in the rural parts of North Carolina that were just decimated, and you know, people bring supplies with horses and mules. I mean, what century are we living in here when we have helicopters and we have a military that could have been deployed immediately.
Speaker 10: Mister handy. So last night I went to my church to drop off local supplies and all talked to my preacher. He was telling me that he has a state tue Rebudded that was escorting four tractor trailer loads to Mariya North Carolina. Roy Cooper found out and he said, no, I want that stuff that was going to marry it sent to Asville.
Speaker 8: So you're basically saying that they took stuff away from rural areas and they brought it over to Ashville.
Speaker 3: Weren't both areas hit hard though.
Speaker 10: Yes, both areas. Cooper don't care because Hasha was a blue So he.
Speaker 8: Only wants to help a Democrat more democratic areas that were here, suggesting.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 8: I mean, let me tell you what Cooper didn't do. He didn't do what McMaster did in South Carolina. He didn't do what Brian Kemp did in Georgia. He didn't do what Ron DeSantis did in Florida. He didn't stage anything, and he wasn't prepared, and he didn't go out there and publicly scream and yell and demand that Harris and Biden get their ass in there and do their job. And Donald Trump hit the ground first, and Donald Trump called Elon Musk and he got communications as it set up in some of these rural areas that would have been set up had Biden and Harris not hated Elon Musk so much and denied him the opportunity to put it up prior to the hurricane ever arriving. All right, listen, though Robert, I have to run. I do appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program, I want to remind you about. Simply say, who are you going to ask if you need a security system in your house? Well, maybe one of the first people on the list would be people in law enforcement. One veteran officer recently wrote to simply say, thanking them because he has peace of mind every time he leaves his home knowing that he's safe. I've been using simply Safe for years and I have the same exact feeling. And the best part is they get better and better in their technology advances further and further. They have their fast protect monitoring and liveguard protection. Let me tell you how this works. Simply Safe agents can act within five seconds of receiving your alarm, and they can even see and speak to intruders and stop them right there in their tracks. And you get all of this for less than a dollar a day, and there's no hidden fee, and you can install activates. Simply Safe in less than an hour, or have a pro do it for you. And right now you can protect your home with fifty percent off a new simply Safe system that also give you a free indoor security camera when you sign up for what I have, which is the most advanced technology. They're fast protect monitoring you simply just go to their website. It's Simplysafe dot com slash anity, simli safe safe, simply safe dot com slash Hannity because there's no safe like simply safe.
Speaker 4: The Final Hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the Final hour pre for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: How political guru Mark Halpern is saying something Democrats don't want to hear. He's hardly a conservative, but he's warning that the internal numbers that he's seeing in Democratic ranks, and these are polls that he trusts, they're not they're not looking good for Kamala Harris. He's saying it, not me, listen.
Speaker 7: For you, Harris.
Speaker 5: People on here complaining that we're talking about problems in the in the Hair's campaign. You're welcome to put your head in the sand about it if you want to go watch MSN Prime Time and hear how great things are going for the Harris campaign. You're welcome to do that, but if you want to understand what's actually happening, we're here to tell you. I just saw some new private polling today that's very robust private polling. She's in a lot of trouble. Here's how I framed it this morning in my newsletter. The conversation I'm having with Trump people and Democrats with data are are extremely bullish on Trump's chances in the last forty eight hours, extremely bullish. We think of the seven battleground states, which ones is Harris in danger of losing? I would say Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, North Carolina, and Georgia. I'm not saying she'll lose all six, but she's in danger. The only one that the Democrats say she's not in danger of losing is the one I never say the name of because I can't pronounce it, but it's where Las Vegas is.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 5: You guys agree with me, she could lose any of those six, right, you should lose all seven. But Democrats will tell you they're worried about those six. They're less worried about the seventh. I don't know any Trump person who says they're worried about losing any of the seven.
Speaker 8: All right, when we come back, we'll check in with our friends Robert Khelia of the Trafalgar Group and Insider Advantages Matt Towery. Our posters are next as we continue twenty six days till election Day.