Speaker 1: Okay, it's the episode, Scott, let's do this, YAYI Kim.
Speaker 2: I guess Trew, what's gonna be?
Speaker 1: We will tell you what's si Rachel been like Sam big yil Kim.
Speaker 3: I have to stop it right there, just I can't go on anymore because the suspense is killing me. Here.
Speaker 1: We don't have two minutes.
Speaker 3: No, Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode fifty nine, and this is an episode that I was not looking forward to. I was this is the vegan episode. Yeah, with Andrew's friend Casey. Hi everybody, So you know, my wife told me to go into this with an open mind and not to be a dick right off the bat, So I will I'm I'm I'm going in with an open mind because you know what, I'm sure we've had vegan cereals before and just didn't even know it.
Speaker 4: It's funny you say that, Scotty, because when Andrew told me to find a classic cereal that you know doesn't have daria, eggs or whatever in it, I was like, Okay, well that's kind of hard because almost every cereal doesn't have dairy or exit it because it's all pretty.
Speaker 2: Much just sugar formed into different shapes and colors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but well, I mean most of the commercial cereals, your Kellogg's and you're all those things, they actually are not. I mean Andrew's like apple jacks are vegan, but they're not. I mean, if you look closely, there's something in there that must be derived from a cow at some point, so you can't.
Speaker 4: I mean, when I was looking at the ingredients, it's like, who knows what the heck that is?
Speaker 2: It doesn't say dairy and eggs.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna leave it.
Speaker 3: At that, all right, So I guess we should just get started. You know, I'm very excited for this episode. I've been looking forward to it for weeks.
Speaker 1: He says he's going to refuse to drink the milk.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. I will. I'll eat the cereal, but I'm not going to go for the milk, because you need to do it.
Speaker 1: With the milk to get the taste. It's a full experience.
Speaker 3: Not milk. That not milk. You cannot milk an oat, and you cannot milk a coconut. Milk comes out of an udder. So unless this coconut was deformed and had utters, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: What are the four little holes on coconuts. Those are utters.
Speaker 3: Those aren't holes, They're just the little birthing things.
Speaker 1: I don't know well which one is your favorite, Casey, probably oat milk.
Speaker 4: But the reason I brought the coconut milk in is because I've been talking a lot about cereal with people, because I knew I was coming on the show, and a few people were telling me how they love to have chocolate cereal with the coconut milk, because if you like mounds bars, or if you like chocolate coconut together, it can kind of be a nice change.
Speaker 3: I could see where that might be interesting. But you know, I'm a purist, and so if you add anything but cow's milk to cereal, it's going to change the dynamic of the cereal.
Speaker 1: No, you're gonna try at least one cup.
Speaker 4: Wait a second, I listened to the first few episodes and you guys said you have cereal with water?
Speaker 2: What have you said? Cereal with He did?
Speaker 3: That was your friend? Your friend Andrew had cereal with water one time.
Speaker 4: I know, it's like a lot of these things I'm listening to. Andrew, I have to rethink our friendship.
Speaker 1: Cereal with water wait lactaid though, is that real milk?
Speaker 3: Yes? That is cow's milk. It is, Yes, it just doesn't have lactose in it. What. Yeah, it's like a thing. It is a thing. Lactaate is real milk. Sorry, Andrew, you're a theory debunked.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're going to still need to try one.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll try someone a cup, but I'm not trying it with cereal.
Speaker 2: What about like a one spoonful?
Speaker 3: Fine, okay, yeah, I will. I will try that. So normally here we do one classic Cereal, one new Cereal. So I don't know what the hell you brought, but do you know in Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, everyone.
Speaker 4: So I thought we could start with the classic first, and I don't feel too bad bringing this in because you guys have already had another cereal from this brand, which was my original that I intended to bring in.
Speaker 3: But my guess is we hated it.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, going down to the vegan cereal.
Speaker 2: Sex Yeah, oh ni okay, Sinna Bunny.
Speaker 3: I'm open to that. See when I when I think vegan, I think like some random brand that I've never heard of that you get in a health food store, maybe whole foods where I would never shop. So Annie's is cool, and I like Annie's because it's a box top brand. So I'm going to steal that off there when we're done, and I'm going to get the ten cents from the kids store.
Speaker 2: Absolutely why I brought it box.
Speaker 3: Top and Andrew the thing he loves about this box is a little bunny. You pushed a little bunny butt to steal it. Cute. Yeah, well to open and we're gonna let her open it too, because he does the shakes all right, I do the shake.
Speaker 1: It's a disorder. He actually he shakes it.
Speaker 3: But this one doesn't really need a Scotty shake because it's all the same inside, which.
Speaker 1: Milk should be. Do cinnabunny with you, do what you want.
Speaker 3: I'm using my one percent.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do oat milk with both of these because I have to admit I'm a little nervous to try cereal with coconut milk because sometimes I think the coconut overpowers it, which is why I want to do it with chocolate.
Speaker 3: I've had oat milk before. They were sampling in a shop right one day, and it was the sweetened one and it was okay. Is this one sweetened or unsweetened? This is Oh it's no sugar, no sugar added. Is it flavored or just plain old oat?
Speaker 1: It's extra creamy original?
Speaker 3: All right, you know what, I might broad my horizons.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's going to do it.
Speaker 3: Oh hold on, why do you do that? Nobody needs because we need the sound. We have these beautiful bowls. We need to use them. See, and says it's not a it's not a new brand, but it's relatively new in the market. It's been around for a good couple of years. It is technically a General Mills product, whether you knew that or not. They are, you know, a big old cereal company, and they acquired Annie's years ago, so that is technically under the General Mills umbrella.
Speaker 1: And Garret could have had it because it's gluten free. But he's not here.
Speaker 3: No, he is.
Speaker 4: I've been accidentally calling Annie's Amy's for the past five years, so that's okay.
Speaker 3: Andrew thought that Grainberry was great berry his whole life.
Speaker 1: Great berry, great berry. It's grainberry, so that was cool?
Speaker 2: Really, Andy?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, oh, she calls you Andy, Andy.
Speaker 2: No, I actually don't. I was just doing that. You complained about being called.
Speaker 1: I got you, all right, But my sister does it behind my back.
Speaker 3: It's not time. It's not behind your back. She just calls you Andy, it is.
Speaker 1: I'm sure in group texts or in just direct text to you, she's referred to me as Andy more than once. Yes, thanks, Jackie. You're a listener, and I know you're listening right now. I know you call me Andy. What you think?
Speaker 2: Can I ask? Can I ask a question?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: This is the most important serial question you'll get today. Okay, what is your desert island cereal? The cereal that if you had to live on a desert island for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Lucky charms boom, crossed flakes boom Wait, I need, I need well.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a five ball cereal. It's delicious, it has marshmallows, it has cereal, and it has sarch arms. So I mean, he'll save us, because when we're on an island all by ourselves, we're going to go delirious and Lucky the Leprechaun is going to come alive and he's going to lead us over the rainbow to freedom.
Speaker 4: Well, that's definitely a lot more elaborate that I was expecting.
Speaker 2: But I will tell you that you are right.
Speaker 4: That is the right answer because growing up, my mom always said Captain crunch because captain did I not?
Speaker 2: There's no Captain crunch cappin. I know cap'n crunch.
Speaker 4: You said cap'n crunch because if you get the one with the if you get I know, I just finished a box yesterday, But.
Speaker 3: This is not vegan. What do you mean you finished a box? I don't know.
Speaker 4: If I believe your website and it said it was okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Are the vegan police going to come after me now?
Speaker 3: So you're not like a hardcore vegan?
Speaker 2: Well, what's what's a hard core something? I think I'm pretty hard Like.
Speaker 3: If you mean butter by mistake and don't realize it, do you quick like try to throw it up so you don't adjust it.
Speaker 4: No. I like to describe myself, and I'm totally stealing this from one of my professors. I'm a student at NYU. He calls himself an overachieving vegetarian. So I don't want to be in the position where I accidentally or purposely because it's the only thing available eat something that has like dairy or eggs and then just you know, punish myself for the next thirty years. So I do my best and I try to eat the best and the most ethically ethically that I can.
Speaker 2: But I'm also kind to myself and I don't take myself too seriously Scott.
Speaker 1: He was not expecting that answer. He was ready to start arguing with you about veganism. The whole time. He was like, no, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Captain Crunch cereal is made on machinery that also processes things with dairy, so there could be some dairy dust.
Speaker 4: In there, so that would be I think it would be constituted then as a plant based cereal. I guess because it doesn't have because I think to be vegan it has to not have any contact with anything that would ever have caused.
Speaker 3: I learned that little D there stands for dairy. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're the worst vegan ever. Hey, let's eat this crap. How about that. I'm just pointing it out, all right, just for that, you have to do it within that milky listen. Oh sorry, oh yeah, learn about life oat milk. But it's going to change the taste of the cereal. I guarantee it, but let's try it. I'll go ahead, I'll try it. I don't care.
Speaker 4: I love the taste of oats, so I'm like, this is two things in one.
Speaker 2: I get to have, you know, oats and cereal.
Speaker 3: Look this one has cows on it because it's real milk.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: I'm not Look how thick that is.
Speaker 1: No, it's perfect. What are you saying the milk is Listen, I don't see it.
Speaker 3: I'll try it with the oat milk, but I'm not going to rate it with the oat milk. I will rate it with regular milk because it then it's not a true rating. Here we go an The's Cinna Bunnies, Organic Cereal.
Speaker 2: Vegas whatever you like.
Speaker 3: One mm, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Whoa, This is the closest we've come to cinnabon cereal, and I love cinnabon cereal.
Speaker 2: Did you say cinnamon cereal doesn't exist?
Speaker 3: It does not exist? It does though it does not. Yeah, when you were when you were a toddler.
Speaker 1: Oh, I really like this. The milk I think is fantastic. By the way, Scott, do you notice a change in the see are you fighting away the milk.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's not bad. I like it.
Speaker 1: How does it feel to convert someone from dairy to oats?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not converted because I'll have dairy in the next episode, but I'm gonna try the cereal dry just to make sure the cereal is good. I like it.
Speaker 1: I really like this cereal. I would buy this.
Speaker 3: The only thing I don't like about the oat milk is it kind of is like it's almost like a flemy consistency, so it kind of nauseates me a little bit. But it's not it's not awful. Four balls. I give this four balls too, but it's the combination that's four balls, you know. But I mean the cereal's good, so you have four balls.
Speaker 1: So do you know our rating skill?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: Okay, I rate everything on a cap'n Crunch rating scale. Is it better than cap'n Crunch or is it not? Okay, this is obviously not as good as cap'n Crunch.
Speaker 2: She says, nothing will ever be.
Speaker 4: But I would have to say, if cap'n Crunch gets five bowls, this would get four bowls and one spoon.
Speaker 3: Cool perfect. So no, I like this better than cap'n Crunch.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, see I'm with Casey on this one. Captain cap'in sorry, crunch.
Speaker 2: Tea out of your mouth right now.
Speaker 1: Well it's that is like an elite level of cereal.
Speaker 3: Disagree, but okay, that's you know, that's why we're two different people here. Three actually, all right, cool, so let's move on.
Speaker 1: What's the next one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm excited about this one because I've never had it.
Speaker 3: Chances are I have not either.
Speaker 2: I don't think either of you have. I don't know what we'll think about.
Speaker 3: It, but it is just definitely came from Whole Food.
Speaker 2: No it didn't.
Speaker 4: It came from shop right, sure, it's it. It's called the brand is Love Grown.
Speaker 3: You're so freaking hilarious and I'll tell you why after we try it.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: And the cereal is called Fruity Sea Stars. And the reason I brought it in is because I thought it would be really funny because it says it's made with beans.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yeah.
Speaker 1: Cereals should never be made with beans.
Speaker 2: I mean they make pasta with beans now apparently.
Speaker 1: So I've had chickpea pasta, but like a cereal with beans.
Speaker 4: It's actually it looks like the two founders are named Maddie and Alex, and they look like a lovely couple. They look like they really value their cereals.
Speaker 3: And I happen to know about this because Love Grown has been around since the early two thousands, and this is a new line within Love Grown. This is the kids one. It is what is it Fruity Sea Stars?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is this is the kids line. There's a couple of different ones.
Speaker 2: This one was the last box left. Really, I almost had to get the polar balls or something.
Speaker 3: That's because Shopwright only ordered two boxes. All right, have you had these?
Speaker 2: I have not polar puffs. I'm sorry, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Interested to try.
Speaker 1: Wait do they need to be shaken?
Speaker 3: There's different shapes yet shake?
Speaker 2: Do we have to dump out our milk? Or because you no cup?
Speaker 3: Now? I know that you love animals and stuff, but do you care about the earth? Because we use different cups and spoons? And who cares?
Speaker 2: Well, as long as they're not plastic cups?
Speaker 3: Right, they're plastic spoons all right? Now? I could tell just from the shake. The bag in here is way smaller than the box, so they're already ripping you off.
Speaker 1: Do you enjoy bean based things?
Speaker 3: But to find out, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Thin guess we'll go with that. I don't really I eat beans.
Speaker 3: That is how little this bag is compared to the size of this box. I know that things are sold by weight, not by volume, but you know it's.
Speaker 1: Like a quarter of the box. That's absurd.
Speaker 3: No smell whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Have you ever had something that's vegan that is absolutely terrible?
Speaker 3: Wait? Have you ever had something that's vegan that's absolutely delicious? That's my question?
Speaker 2: Terrible? Yes, and you're gonna hate me when I say it. Pizza you love?
Speaker 1: There's a vegan pizza place.
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to, I don't want to call them.
Speaker 1: It's based off a Duran Duran song. You can do the rest. I like that pizza.
Speaker 3: Is it called Ordinary World?
Speaker 4: No, it was just the one pizza we had which had an aftertaste of fish and it bothered me.
Speaker 3: There's a pizza place called the Reflex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it was. It's what was it? The tasted bit the cauliflower tasted like fish.
Speaker 3: Can I use regular milk please? I think it'd be different. I did try it. It's not bad planet. Oh, it's great. Love to have him as a sponsor. Quaker, they make oat mil too, love to have him as a sponsor. The love of Jesus, please get us a sponsor. Wait, he's going to get this milk.
Speaker 1: We can't try.
Speaker 3: Look, and it's organic.
Speaker 2: I like Oreos vegan. Oreos are vegan.
Speaker 3: Oreo the cookies are the cereal.
Speaker 2: It's the last thing we got. It's the junk food we got.
Speaker 3: Got cook the cookie cookies. Okay, because there are the cereal is, there's Oreo o cereal, and now there's Oreo O's Mega cereal, which is the mega stuff that's coming soon.
Speaker 1: All right, it sounds just like diabetes waiting to happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Andy, hold on, hold on, Wilford has to make an appearance. Okay, here we go, Love, Can we.
Speaker 2: Just say that it kind of smells a.
Speaker 3: Little bit, you know what, It smells like tricks. Now with the milk in it, it does smell like tricks. Say that although your oat milk taints it, my regular milk makes it smell like tricks. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Really like tricks?
Speaker 3: Well, let's say, do you know like tricks? It tastes like a really really weak tricks. It does it diluted tricks. I don't really love it. It tastes like peanuts after the fact. Yeah right, yeah, that's the beans, peanuts, peanuts, nuts.
Speaker 1: Oh it does, right, it really does. If you like mush it around your mouth a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, because aren't beans legumes as well? Peanuts are so I mean, it's all they all grow underground, don't they. No? No, wait, no, peanuts grow underground. Beans do not. They grow on bushes, on trees, on little things. Not trees, but pushut up. I grow them in my backyard vines.
Speaker 1: You grow beans?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What string beans, lime of beans, little peas? What since when every summer tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, peppers. So no, I eat vegetables. You're an idiot.
Speaker 1: You're homegrown.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna eat this, but I'm not going to be happy.
Speaker 3: Ball and a spoon. That's all it gets for me, Ball and a spoon.
Speaker 1: I think that's a little harsh.
Speaker 3: It is not harsh because I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, just because you don't like I think it's a little harsh. I mean it's not the best cereal. In fact, I'm actually like the after taste is a little concerning overall, I give this two bowls.
Speaker 4: Okay, Casey, I'm with you, Scotty, Okay, I have to say a bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: I don't like tricks. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I know after taste, I'm.
Speaker 4: Still trying to get to that sort of I can't get it, but I guess it does have a bit of a nutty flavor.
Speaker 2: But I have to taste each star individually.
Speaker 1: So let's go on.
Speaker 3: They're all the same, still, Beanie, Well listen, so I have a little bit of a surprise. It's a serial killer vegan. That's so nice of you to get a vegan bonus. Now, this is what's going to be weird. One of our really good listens is Matt, who's a friend of mine, was in the store the other day and he says, dude, you gotta try these because you got it. So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack and you're not gonna believe what's in this box.
Speaker 1: Oh that bean after taste is really starting to kick.
Speaker 3: In cho Chocolate Comet crispies. So it's the sister cereal to the fruity Sea Stars.
Speaker 1: What's funny is are Maddie and Aaron on the back.
Speaker 3: They sure are, Hey, Maddie Alex Alex. Yeah, I love how.
Speaker 1: Every vegan cereal or like anything like healthy always has the people's like backs, the.
Speaker 3: Grainberry guys on the back of the bottoms. That's right, Barbara's all right. They want to tell you a story while you eat. Oh these coming kids cups too, so you know I'm gonna get them for my kids.
Speaker 1: Never idea I was gonna say, in what world?
Speaker 4: All right, let's go with the chocolate and taste like I might do it with the coconut milk.
Speaker 3: So in the last episode, you know, we had the uh.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it with coconut milk too.
Speaker 3: That chocolate crispies from Mexico, So these are these are similar, but these actually look like little beans. They don't look like cocoa crispies at all.
Speaker 1: I am disturbed by the shape they did.
Speaker 4: You guys know in Australia, rice crispies are called rice bubbles, and frosted flakes are called frosties.
Speaker 3: Yes, I didn't know they were called frosty's. I had mentioned that, But why I left. I don't blame you. You were offended by cereal names Andrew, I would like to hear Tony the Tiger in Australia.
Speaker 1: Please, yeah, great?
Speaker 3: Oh I love you. So these have a nice chocolate smell. So oh you want to hear use whatever the hell milk you want. I'm not using that stuff.
Speaker 1: My question is how Oh wait, okay, I'm not going to ask my question because that would have been really stupid. I was going to ask how do they get the chocolate smell? But then I realized cocoa chocolate made out of an actual animal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, the elusive chocolate cow. Brown cow. Yeah, brown cow used to be a really delicious chocolate drink. It was the competitor to you. Who backed it was poor Man's you who it was? Brown cow, and chocolate cow was called all right. Ingredients bean blend, navy beans, lentils, garbonzo beans. You can't try it yet, brown rice, flour, cane sugar, cocoa, high olic, sunflower oil, natural flavor, salt, sunflower less than vitamin e made with love in a facility that also processes milk, soy wheat, and tree nuts.
Speaker 2: It's nearly impossible take that vegan.
Speaker 4: Have a facility now that like doesn't process something that was made with animal.
Speaker 1: So is vegan, basically the same thing as kosher. It's gotta be like from every hot No.
Speaker 3: I like my cereal made in a Purdue factory, so there's lots of animals around.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the chocolate milk smell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's already it's already forming chocolate milk. This could be good. I'm going in optimistically. Here we go, one, two, three, Nope, no, no, sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It has an aftertaste of vitamins.
Speaker 1: The first after teeth.
Speaker 3: The very first bite is okay, but I don't I'm gonna try the milk. Maybe that'll get this out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: It tastes like green tea. It tastes like green tea.
Speaker 3: One thing I will tell you is the chocolate milk is pretty good. If you can slip some of the milk through the pieces and donat the cereal, it'll cleanse your palate. Maybe it's coconut milk, yeah, because youve got the crap milk. I got the taste like.
Speaker 1: Just chocolate water. Yeah, but not even good chocolate water. Like Maybe it's like in the factory, it was just next to it.
Speaker 3: Now my milk came from Elsie, So screw you guys. Elsie, Elsie, what's that? That's a cow?
Speaker 1: Who's cow?
Speaker 3: Borden Orton's the milk company. Elsie is a famous cow.
Speaker 1: But your box of milks is wholesome pantry.
Speaker 3: No, I get it, but I'm just saying, you know what I gotta go. I'm giving it a ball. It did not like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this, I will give a bowl and a spoon because this is not good.
Speaker 3: Love grown chocolate, comet crispies. My kids would not eat this.
Speaker 2: Casey three spoons maybe.
Speaker 3: No, that's a ball in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I'll take a.
Speaker 1: Just this isn't good. And if I knew that, just say, like, I don't know the flintstones one you mean coca pebbles, like cocoa pebbles is vegan flatstones?
Speaker 3: No? Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: I haven't had one since I became a vegan.
Speaker 3: The gen X are taking his phone out.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's another good chocolate? Cereal co cocoa puffs.
Speaker 3: Coca puffs, Cocoa crispies are cocoa pebbles vegan?
Speaker 1: Why does this taste like green tea? Like I'm a little concerned.
Speaker 4: It just tastes like one of those vitamins you get at the whole food store that's like really big and brown.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, all I heard was big and brown. Well, cocoa pebbles contain no meat or dairy. They aren't exactly vegan friendly. There are a handful of potential issues with coco pebbles for vegans.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't had some since I've become a vegan, so I'm off the hook.
Speaker 3: Well, caseee, thank you very much for coming in. I hope you're proud of yourself always no thanks for coming. You know, I've been dreading this day for a while, but I'm glad you actually came in because you know, I guess there can be some decent and stuff.
Speaker 4: I did want to say, I'm really sorry because if you guys are having me on as a guest, you guys must to be really desperate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're the bottom of the barrel, so you know. But we really appreciate you making the trek and the rain and coming all this way to give us this crap. So thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Wait, the cereals.
Speaker 3: We had one, and this was pretty good. I like Annie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Annie's was good. Yeah, I Cinna Bunnies. I'm in four that I think could get you a repeat appearance. Listen, if you brought three Love growns, I would have said no, thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, Annie's is a relatively mainstream brand at this point, so I'm okay with it.
Speaker 2: How am I compared to Barbara?
Speaker 4: Because all I see on the descriptions of your podcast are Barbara, Yeah, you failed us again.
Speaker 3: Barb You're just a notch above because you had one good one.
Speaker 1: Barbara literally is like if there is a bottom of the barrel, there's a hole in that barrel. She's the excess that comes out.
Speaker 3: She's the sludge that's leaking through the hole.
Speaker 2: Barbara, I'm here for you.
Speaker 3: Yes, maybe you can go bake with her. So thank you for checking out Serial Killers. This has been episode fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Please it's fifty nine.
Speaker 2: What I think it's episode fifty nine.
Speaker 3: You're right, this has been episode fifty nine. Andrew, you need to oil that microphone. I think that's what screwed me up. Yeah, it's episode fifty nine. Thank you for listening. Please follow us on all social media platforms at serial Killers PC and every once in a while I hear that Andrew actually is on the Facebook page interacting with you.
Speaker 1: So I interact on the Facebook paget very seriously.
Speaker 3: Ase you just repost my tweets. That's pretty much what you do.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you, Katy in the library?
Speaker 3: That sounds about right.
Speaker 2: Pretty What's where I am all day?
Speaker 3: With the vegan club club?
Speaker 2: You mean in general?
Speaker 4: I'm sure I don't know if I belong to it, but if anybody wants to start the vegan the Vegan Club with me, I'm here for it. We'll serve Cinna bunnies at every.
Speaker 1: Meeting, only Cinna bunnies.
Speaker 3: So that means you don't eat like fish or anything, now, no, nothing.
Speaker 4: I became a vegetarian when I was four, Okay, so I went through a period of a few years where I ate meat. But I guess it would be like someone eating meat their whole lives and then trying to go vegetarian and then relapsing.
Speaker 2: I was like the opposit. I ate meat and then relapsed back into vegetarianism.
Speaker 3: And how that all go down to someone like forced peda videos in your face or No.
Speaker 2: I was just told by doctors that it was healthier.
Speaker 4: It was just hard to do because I was so used to growing up not eating meat, and it was kind of like an effort for me to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't like the taste of it. I'm sorry, I'll never come back.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's fine. I mean I do hear that. I have friends that tell me, oh my god, I feel so much better since I've stopped eating meat. But I'm just not willing to try it.
Speaker 1: So why is that, like why you feel better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe not to put supposed to put meat inside your meat, you know, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I just watched an awesome documentary about this called Game Changers.
Speaker 3: To put that out.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't think that, but it was.
Speaker 4: It was produced by Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Cameron, and it's about athletes who are plant based. And I think it has something to do with the protein you get.
Speaker 2: From plants or something. I don't know. I don't want to say something that people are gonna be like, you're lying.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, lodosynthesis, that's what they do keep things green. So you know, from the school of do what you want. I mean, i'd never date you, but you know, I certainly appreciate your values. So thank you very much for listening to Serial Killers. Subscribe and rad.
Speaker 1: And subscribe and rate us. We're on every podcast platform ever available, and if you're listening on one of those podcast platforms, we would really appreciate it if you left to review on it because the Apple ones are great, but like we need ones on Spotify and Stitcher and all those other places too, so that's why people are like, whoa this place is like seene all over? Gotcha, that'd be helpful.
Speaker 3: Cool. Well, Casey, thanks for stopping in today, yes, having me appreciate it, and until we see you again, Crunch.
Speaker 1: We say Crunch, you have to say it, Casey.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, Crunch.
Speaker 3: Now you have to eat the Hamburger flakes.
Speaker 1: There's a box of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah,