Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony dor Set, De Montree More and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 2: And is that time is time?
Speaker 3: It's time.
Speaker 2: It's time for the Player's Lounge. Rought to you by Aristocrats Gaming.
Speaker 4: We are at the Star in.
Speaker 2: Frisco where the Cowboys are practicing here on a Wednesday to get ready for the Denver Broncos. Door Set former NFL place and House Demontre More for NFL plays, House Bury Church former NFL play in the house. I knew Scruggs, I'm playing in the NFL.
Speaker 4: I just watched the Hall of Famer's hat.
Speaker 5: He still ain't brought out no gear count black next time. He was gonna bring it out.
Speaker 3: But the boy.
Speaker 2: Mann and you know, I be swinging the clubs and you know, hey man.
Speaker 6: Why don't you just put you say you got the golf gear?
Speaker 4: Yeah I do, I do. So it's not new era. Now keep my new era. I brought it.
Speaker 2: I brought in my Pembroke jersey. One time they had Russell Athletic on it and they rolled ye.
Speaker 4: I laughed right there. I rolled me there.
Speaker 2: Hey baby, remember the good the r don't mean Russell.
Speaker 5: Sibbet wow Athletics.
Speaker 2: I was just they look, man, they look bottom line, get on the players, get got so I brot jersey. It was it was it was Russell we Adidas. Now you got the Okay, the three strong d m my didas.
Speaker 4: But but so I'm saying that not bringing my stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, you brought your stuff.
Speaker 4: I bring my D two. I bring it in. I brought this man in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: You brought your stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we know and represented this guy.
Speaker 2: If gears you remove you from the Hall of Fame, it should be a requirement you have to wear like like you gotta wear a.
Speaker 3: School memorabilia at least four times a year.
Speaker 2: On the Nationalist you know who got show got some Hall of Fame stuff. Maddi flu because he had the Hall of Fame too defensive Courtney.
Speaker 4: This is true, This is all true. I'm bring that gear tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Wear it.
Speaker 4: Don't at least haven't had.
Speaker 2: If you can wear a Laker, it's not a new era, Okay.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you like this. You got enough money to plain new Ara.
Speaker 2: So whatever's on the side, just put tape on. Okay, that's it. I used to do it. I got something this guy, this guy go wear a Laker hat. Okay from Pittsburgh where the Laker had won't mean where.
Speaker 7: Is the old We don't got no, we don't got no, we don't have a basketball team approaches.
Speaker 6: We got out.
Speaker 3: You got a squad trying Are you trying to save him? Now?
Speaker 8: If you don't have a squad hometown, if you can pick you, if you don't have a squad, you that's the that's a sports rule. If you don't have a squad in the city, you can, you know, pick where you want to, you know, tell how you get to the Lakers.
Speaker 4: I told you this before.
Speaker 8: I don't want to get on your so we know who you know I want to get I don't want to get your up.
Speaker 3: Don't want to get you. I'm saying I want to hear.
Speaker 4: Who How do you get to the Lakers?
Speaker 2: Lebron Lebron got Okay, when Lebron get there?
Speaker 4: Thirty years thirty years old, bront So what I was with the Heat, I was with now I'm on the West coast. You know what I want, the West coast. Now that.
Speaker 5: Luca out there dripping, I'm with you.
Speaker 6: Is Lebron playing this year?
Speaker 2: He gonna he's monitoring the situation.
Speaker 4: Eighty two games, brother's forty eighty two.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna play. He's gonna play sixty three. You're gonna make sure he get enough to get on that all NBA. Okay, here, gonna get that. Enjoy your Laker hat because you won't be wearing it next year, because your man is gonna be somewhere else.
Speaker 3: That's no problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah gonna yeah, might be here.
Speaker 3: Don't never know.
Speaker 7: He big markets. He ain't gonna go to the big market. He's not going to a small market.
Speaker 4: Might be in New York. We might be on the East you know what I mean. We might be in New York.
Speaker 3: You know, I gotta feel.
Speaker 4: Maybe he'll be in Denver.
Speaker 2: Sean Payton, speaking of Denver, the Cowboys faced Mirocos this week. That's fat Man. Okay, in Denver too. In Denver, have you ever played there?
Speaker 3: Boy? Get the oxygen boy.
Speaker 4: Sit down on us.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you, brother, I used to be over there and they come over they come get you. Hey, the head trainer, you need some so as you get off.
Speaker 4: The traits, man ain't live, come over.
Speaker 3: What's up with yob going on?
Speaker 4: You have the trade? Let me check it out.
Speaker 7: Y'all seen that movie Super said, let me see THEE Is that what they're doing?
Speaker 2: Man, y'all got the plane, Britt Brown jam come to you, hey, trade.
Speaker 5: They got a little bit. They definitely had to talk with you. Work the check your blood work, they.
Speaker 3: Got to do all that. They they got a high list.
Speaker 5: They come over there with that list and they tell you before you're on the plane, you need to take some extra water. We know that you you might be in the hospital. So let's go ahead and do this and be proactive. Let's not be reactive as all the trainers say. I've had nine teams I've been a part of, but they'll tell you every time you go to Denver like that is a real seriousness of Some people's games are short and you're just getting shorter breath.
Speaker 3: So yeah, for me having asthma in that trade, like over the it's literally serious. Come to the like.
Speaker 5: Some guys have been so bad in their career to where they can't make that trip to Denver A playoffs.
Speaker 2: It was a Clark was It wasn't Ryan Clark. He could never play up there. One of them casts could never play up there. Oh, I think it was he couldn't play it the traits.
Speaker 5: But no, so as much as we do joke about that, for me, I know that was one of those things that every trainer, every team that I was a part of, when we went into those hot altitude place, they would come over.
Speaker 3: There and say that.
Speaker 6: I never knew that learned something new.
Speaker 5: That's lucky for you, lucky for you for a guy like me. I'm over there right, every every breath healthy, sound like Dark Vader coach squirs man.
Speaker 4: I used to Hey, when you see me on the Bitch, I got the oxygen on right. I'm over there, I'm reading it. Don't come over here trying to have a conversation church man. What you see on this coverage? Man, you see I'm trying. I'm trying to survive out here to.
Speaker 2: Talking about you played there?
Speaker 7: But that never never, they never, never, never never ever put the action intim face.
Speaker 6: But I'm different.
Speaker 7: Built man, you know, I'm old school.
Speaker 3: Fight through it. First.
Speaker 5: He got little dog, he got he got dogs, and that's completely healthy.
Speaker 4: Ain't he still pordable tank?
Speaker 3: But guess what, I'm still I take this mask.
Speaker 4: You got guys that that like Vader? You see that tank on me?
Speaker 3: Come over here.
Speaker 4: I'm coming from the cover.
Speaker 3: I did everything too serious?
Speaker 5: Not do we know of any players that really have severe asthma or something like that? Like everybody's gonna be healthy. No concussions at the house and say.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, I better concussion. I better concussion.
Speaker 3: Y'all y'all made fun of my illness. I can't make somebody else.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Cowboys, their last win against the Broncos September tenth, nineteen ninety five, really thirty one.
Speaker 4: Twenty one.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys won that game, Yes, last Wint.
Speaker 4: Denver has won the.
Speaker 2: Last seven meetings between the Cowboys. Denver leaves the series nine to four. Last regular season meeting Denver thirty Dallas sixteen, November seventh, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Blueprint. That was the Blueprint game.
Speaker 2: Yes, Vic Fangio and then the last meeting in Denver.
Speaker 4: I was at that one. I think you were too.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I was in that one twenty seventeen. Yeah, there's sixteen. Yeah, it was it was forty two, forty two seventeen.
Speaker 4: Your boys had words on the sidelines, Derek Dooley.
Speaker 2: Thing was still CJ.
Speaker 4: Anderson was running crazy.
Speaker 2: I think they got beat by Trevor Simeon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was a it was a bad yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, it was a rough day birthday early in the years. Except I went up to that one like it's not gonna be cool, so I'll get on. After I went to that one pick six, it was.
Speaker 6: Man, it sound like it was bad.
Speaker 4: It was went crazy and yes, yeah he had it. He help you know. I was over there in Jackson, so yeah, leave had a game.
Speaker 2: Chris Harris had a game the team. So it was that kind of day man. So when you do in your pics this week, just letting you know the Cowboys last win nineteen ninety five, they had.
Speaker 6: A number one off exactly they had had that.
Speaker 2: That win was in Texas Texas Stadium, a whole different Texas stadium, yes, different different lives for sure, different places.
Speaker 4: So so just saying we need to make you pi an.
Speaker 3: It's a new team. It's a new team. You like new team, and win, win, Let's go. You know, I'm trying to get I know, y'all yeah, talking about but what you're saying, I'm over there, like, hey, don't worry, I'm still a part of that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell so those new new to the podcast, Barry Church has a standing bet with the mantree and I. He says, the Cowboys are going to win ten games as long as Prescott is healthy.
Speaker 4: That was the cab yacht.
Speaker 2: That was he did you was here, that was the caveat That was it I said to you said, regardless that Prescott is healthy, this is.
Speaker 6: A it's right here.
Speaker 4: And it's like.
Speaker 2: Saying that as long as my homes is just playing men.
Speaker 5: This was even with Parsons being gone. I still say, you know what, And guess what you did though? That what's that? You fell victim to the media? Guy sucking you in? He said, right now you're taking about him win. You said, I got ten wins regardless of for that the helms or not.
Speaker 6: That's not that's that's not.
Speaker 2: Actually all I know is simply all I know is this church.
Speaker 4: Stop that stop church. You You need a lot of help. I do. I need a lot of help to make it happen. And right now, when we looked.
Speaker 2: At the schedule and we kind of did our little preseason you know, win losses.
Speaker 3: This is an L.
Speaker 4: This was this was.
Speaker 2: An L a couple early als kind of we're not hurt yet. We'll make our picks on Friday, but right now you got that. Sean Payton, head coach of Broncos, decided after they had to come back to this Giant and he needed to go out to his former quarterback Russell Wilson, saying, quote, I was talking to John Marra, who's the Giants owner, not too long ago, and I said, we were hoping that the change would happen long after our game. Change, meaning we hope you sat Russell Wilson down because Jackson Dart is a good quarterback and we don't want to face Jackson Dart.
Speaker 4: They faced Jackson Dart, almost got got beat. Didn't happened.
Speaker 2: So Russell Wilson, who never really says anything at all to anybody, to anybody, even future, he don't say nothing to nobody, that was shot.
Speaker 3: That was very shocked.
Speaker 2: That's what was said on that social media channel, on the Twitter. That was that was said on the x okay x the Twitter whatever. It wasn't me. This I just repeated what they're saying in the streets. That was social media streets. Okay, you just rapper. What's the relationship with future? He had a child with Russell Wilson's current wife before they were married. And you know, he threw a couple of future, threw a couple of barbs out there, a couple of bars on.
Speaker 3: You know, he took the high road he already got, already won. Yeah, he won, and he kept having kids.
Speaker 7: There you go, so so, and then signed the big constrac.
Speaker 3: A couple of times.
Speaker 2: So Russell said, quote classless but not surprised.
Speaker 4: Didn't realize you were still.
Speaker 2: Bouncing, honey, fifteen plus years later through the media. This is very unrust like to go shot pole pal, But I guess you got a little Russ wanted to spend some bars, so he decided.
Speaker 4: To go ahead and go right back at it.
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking to myself and you guys.
Speaker 6: All played play.
Speaker 2: Uh Sean Payton, it just went a little too far.
Speaker 4: I'm with you on that one. And he ended it with a less ride, which is he's funny for that one.
Speaker 2: But now I thought that was a little out of pocket for Peyton to do that. I mean, Russell's been out of the building in Denver for what four or five years now? No, he said a word Pittsburgh last year and then with John, Yeah, this is fact. And he hasn't said a word about Peyton, about the Broncos and a negative like at all, and for for Peyton to go out of his way and kind of.
Speaker 4: Paine's a smart dude, like he's a calculated man.
Speaker 2: He understands what he's gonna say out there and how it's gonna be perceived. And he still decided to throw the shot out there because like we said before, we were talking about the guy from Arizona that you know, punches player in the chest. You know who you can get away with, Yeah, you know who you can get away with stuff with. And he figured, Hey, this is Russell Wilson. This is a guy that's not gonna say nothing. I'll talk crazy to him on the sideline and he just shook his head. Yes, So I'm gonna go ahead and throw this bar out there on him, you know, Russell responded, which I'm happy he did so because that was out of pocket for him to do that to Russell Wilson.
Speaker 4: So you know, I'm glad, he responded. But to me, that was that was kind of a you know, low hanging through kind of the man's already lost his position. He's a backup.
Speaker 2: He's you know, being that good, that good mentor of Jackson Dark whatever the case may be.
Speaker 4: There was no need to throw that shot.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 6: It was totally classless to me.
Speaker 7: And and one thing that Sean Payton has to understand, I don't know if he ever played pro ball.
Speaker 6: Sean Paye never played pro ball.
Speaker 2: He did, he actually was on the I think the Bears replacement team back in the day.
Speaker 4: It's acording with Keanu Reeves.
Speaker 6: Strike year.
Speaker 7: That was the only year he played, though, So how you feel about those guys?
Speaker 6: How you feel about them?
Speaker 2: Do they scams? I mean, I'm not a player. I didn't play in the league that all work. I don't know how you guys felt, but I probably asked I think you know a guy, oh yeah, my dad, who knows how he felt about those dudes who was there during that time.
Speaker 6: And they didn't.
Speaker 7: They had no respect for those dudes. Some dudes had to cross the line while other zudes didn't have to. And and then anybody that actually was playing at that time, dudes didn't have any respect for him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And so that being said, one thing we.
Speaker 7: Know about this, all right, this football, once you get in there, it's a frat. I ain't no Greek. I'm not a Greek. We're not Greek, but we got a fraight of our own, you know what I mean. And then one thing that players keep showing. Players keep showing that they can do what coaches can do, but coaches can't do what players can do all the time. Meaning once Russell Wilson steps away from being on that sideline, he could become ahead coach. He could go become a coordinator and be just a successful or even more than Sean Payton has been.
Speaker 6: But that's besides the point.
Speaker 7: What I'm looking at is just this right here, Just like you said, he's been out the building multiple years, all right, there's really no reason to take a dig at him at all, especially like when we know that when Sean Payton blew up on him on the sideline, that he was actually trying to get a reaction out of him so he could try to get him suspended for some type of contract just detrimental.
Speaker 6: To the team.
Speaker 7: So it's like you said, it's low hanging fruit, but it's very class. Listen, at the end of the day, every player that plays for Sean Payton need to understand that one day he might turn around and do that same thing to you.
Speaker 5: I agree with a lot what's been said here as far as you being a coach. Where my biggest issue is, like I said, if he ain't got nothing good to say, like go ahead, you got a new quarterback, everything's going on, he's been.
Speaker 3: Left for a while.
Speaker 5: But what makes it even more absurd to me is the fact that you're trying to be a bully. I don't like bullies like that. And so like we understand, the biggest microphone normally wins, the shield wins and stuff like that. And for you to be a coach of your caliber to stooping down and to the level and talking about a quarterback that didn't even play like that, that that's doing too much. And not only did you do that, you attacked him personally. You also like you exposed one of your personal relationships. You said you name dropped. Like as we say in the locker room, you don't go over there and say where you got the source from.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that.
Speaker 5: But for you to personally say, oh, I talked to John Meyer like that's an owner. That's not like it's a GM ahead coach Like that's what makes it so personal.
Speaker 4: And bring it all back to this. So bring it all back to this.
Speaker 2: Sean Ping gonna have something to say about Javonte Williams this week. He didn't want Javonte Williams. He wanted Javontae gone. He wanted Ruskin. Javonte has been playing dog gone good football. Javonte's coming back to Denver. If Javonte goes out there and ball, he can't say anything. And regardless somebody said something to him. Somebody came and said, hey, like, I can't do this or do that because now you're involving a whole other organization. So and with what the way Javonte is doing right now, you have the sassitude.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say what you're gonna say. No, I'm just saying I'm gonna be I'm if I'm Javonte. I'm sitting there begging for you. I hope you try me like because.
Speaker 7: It could get that spind going. All you gotta do is ask the right question.
Speaker 3: You do you do, But I mean that's a different did.
Speaker 2: Mat going into the locker room after the players?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Come stir it up there, tiring up?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: Do we have a Rico moment? Broncos need to buckle.
Speaker 6: Up at all?
Speaker 4: This Javonte by the way, ride towards his own horses.
Speaker 2: So hey, well we bucking Broncos this week in Denver?
Speaker 3: What are we doing here?
Speaker 4: The light where I'm go.
Speaker 3: Pick cook it.
Speaker 2: Let's take a break right here on the players at Dallas Cowboys dot com.
Speaker 9: Boy good, Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season.
Speaker 6: That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 4: Hey, their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 10: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a proud sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred gamb l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 11: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys to drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff. Gear up in standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 10: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Jack Black and Right.
Speaker 10: Now, Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus, because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com. Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vi P. That's get Jack Black dot com Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vi P.
Speaker 4: To the Players Lounge.
Speaker 5: Support the Troops with the official Salute to Service collection. Shop Jerseys, Hoodies, Tease and more. Visit pro Shop near you, log onto Shop dot Dallas, Cowboys dot Com at Fanatics Experience.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: Service gear. It's always popular. It's time of the year. Get camo all that good stuff here.
Speaker 3: One week, only one week. That's what is so tragic. Sorry, don't mean to interrupt that.
Speaker 5: That's amazing gear, But like when they put that in your locker and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You know how people tried to snag my stuff. Upset.
Speaker 5: I make sure I I got I got, I got I got two of mine's but my Cowboys beanie, Oh, I still got it on locker trying to get it from it.
Speaker 2: Trey, you can you can buy it. You know, there's a place right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can't.
Speaker 12: You're right they giving us any discounts, we get any hype of discounts for these sponsors that we got it for these shows we get we get temperatent off of wing stop or anything like that.
Speaker 5: But it's in the building, man stop a like them. Noops, knew he would say, yes, I'm sorry, I had to get it back.
Speaker 4: Maybe you should just go to one to play.
Speaker 3: That's my wallet, that's my that's my tracker and my wallet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you got some dollar bills on there.
Speaker 4: I see you.
Speaker 6: Where tracking.
Speaker 3: Everybody elevator music guys. So forgot so for guys.
Speaker 5: For like me, I lose my wallet and my keys, I gotta if I sit and press the button, he'll.
Speaker 3: Find it for me.
Speaker 6: I'm the same way, trust me.
Speaker 3: You apologized. Interesting, but you're good. I'm good. Anything good on that my wallet? I got my keys today. You're good.
Speaker 6: You're good?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Current ots for NFL Defensive Player of the Year Number four is Miles Garrett, number two, number three, Nick, But you know number two the Ivory l t Ivy.
Speaker 4: Number two t J. No, No, no, you're talking about Hutchinson.
Speaker 3: Oh you didn't know he called him?
Speaker 2: No, Ivory celebrations. So the background to see something, I got to get the background. We used to have Hectman Harrison do the show. Heckman was the biggest Harson's dude. And one year he said the Cowboys are going go to Super Bowl against Kansas City and that Michael was going defensive play of the Year and I said, dude, he's not better than a Hutchinson.
Speaker 13: Eight.
Speaker 2: Hutcherson got more playoff sackson, michaeh got more playoff winsd and Michael he was said, ain't hutch He's the Ivory l and then that just said, heck just next thing the year starts Cowboys. You know, he had that kind of year and Aid Hutchinson, you know, was out there ball until he got hurt.
Speaker 4: And I was like, see Ivory LT.
Speaker 2: So the next So Ivory LT right now it's number two name and Michael Parsons is number one right now.
Speaker 3: In the least he did.
Speaker 4: It was like three three sacks. What he had like eight pressures.
Speaker 2: He would have had a four sack, but they called him for the hip drop, so he tackled for but he dropped four saxes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, that's whack.
Speaker 4: That's super wack. But he I mean, he's playing close the game he's playing.
Speaker 3: He is doing this thing and that the celt.
Speaker 4: Is taking a little he's pulling away.
Speaker 6: It's going to be crazy to get up out of here.
Speaker 7: And then's gonna be deep Defensive Player of the Years.
Speaker 3: I'm a pig cotton. That's so.
Speaker 2: I mean, that would be that would be something if he ended up winning Defensive Player of the Year. I mean, we all know he's got that type hold off.
Speaker 4: We've always known that.
Speaker 2: But for him to go to Green Bay and actually go and get it, as the Cowboys have struggled so mightily on.
Speaker 4: Defense, would be very interesting to say.
Speaker 2: What will be the bigger slap in the face him winning Defensive Player of the Year or Green Bay going on a crazy run. This is all super Bowl and him being like one of the catalysts for them getting there.
Speaker 4: I got him going to Super Bowl. Yeah, I think that would be the biggest.
Speaker 5: I think that'd be the biggest slap in the face that you went in because it's the overall team thing. But say he go get defensive MVP and the Cowboys come out here and get a Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you make good. I made good.
Speaker 3: It's a wash, did you say? But he did?
Speaker 7: One of them is very possible to happen. The other one is like slim to nine at this point right.
Speaker 6: Now, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I wouldn't say.
Speaker 6: I know you. I know you're gonna wish for some Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: We're wishing for it. But I will say this is not as far as fetch as you think.
Speaker 5: When you see if they just have a sustainable defense, they can compete. They they there, you got the number one offense. Like as long as you can always hear your hear yourself, it's always thirty three, thirty three. So he was three last time they want, No, you got three. We born ninety two, ninety two, Okay, so you.
Speaker 6: The last time the Cowboys won?
Speaker 4: Yeahhow you tribute?
Speaker 2: So you ain't till you're about them doing something ain't seeing in your lifetime.
Speaker 3: It ain't in my life.
Speaker 4: You ain't seen it.
Speaker 5: But it's any it's any given Sunday. And the way that one all you it's like everybody said, all you got it. No, No, I'm not saying let's go mabe. I'm not saying that, but I'm just saying all you gotta what they say, all you gotta do is get to the fight.
Speaker 4: I got bosses at work Channel five.
Speaker 2: You know, the cowboys get on these little runs and they hey, you know we were making playing super Bowl.
Speaker 4: What are we gonna do? Weet that? Like really really?
Speaker 2: And then so so then they get on my boss, God blessed John Man. John's from Boston, so you know you used to see the Super Bowls. It's like and he's like getting on the calls with all the other NBC news directors like Philly and San Francisco and they're all making these playing and what about you?
Speaker 4: So what we're doing this?
Speaker 2: And he killed come to me and stop, tell you to stop, like put your moneyway.
Speaker 3: You get you get it. You got a shot if you get.
Speaker 4: To got a shot. Okay, that's all. We got a shot.
Speaker 3: I'm just.
Speaker 4: A different time. Shinty, we're talking about it.
Speaker 3: Shinty.
Speaker 5: He's doing he got defensive.
Speaker 4: Help help on.
Speaker 2: Defense man, y'all see the thing we're gonna talk about thirty they coming back.
Speaker 3: Trade deadline is up. Let's cover let's cover it up.
Speaker 4: Man, saw line up, dude.
Speaker 2: See see this is the problem you already you guys.
Speaker 5: Let me look out, let me stop gas, Like, come on, guys, like when when we ain't seen.
Speaker 4: This happening forever you have what ever and ever ever.
Speaker 5: You haven't, but have you can you honestly say right now that this division somebody is playing that good to where it's like, hey, get the Eagles in there. Hey, go ahead, je Daniels out now.
Speaker 2: You know, like dark scatter boo, watch out Scott Scott Scott doing what they're doing over there. But see hey the Brown once again tweets and you guys are proof probably by Jerry rich.
Speaker 3: Rich come on, not me, not me. I just asked what you say.
Speaker 5: All I do is ask the question, yes, question man, But I'm saying, so are you going to answer? Have the Eagles because we're not talking about Washington, we're not talking about the Giants. Have the Eagles really took him that far in the division?
Speaker 2: I'm coming forgetting I'm coming back to what you talked about here about it by chance. Okay, So they got a chance, and if they got a change, this man ain't taking us.
Speaker 4: That's with this whole change.
Speaker 6: The whole time he was arguing that that's what I.
Speaker 5: Like, what I told you, I know where we're going. How many times if y'all paid?
Speaker 4: But said, I tell him who believes in New York?
Speaker 2: Told so go be the beat. You beat the team in Washington, heard the team out there with no receivers.
Speaker 3: The other day.
Speaker 4: You heard him in the quarterback get hurt.
Speaker 2: He ain't playing this week and can't see Now you want to be entertained super Bowl, don't let words super Bowl come off your mouth.
Speaker 4: The only player who's that front.
Speaker 3: You can't force his beliefs on me.
Speaker 4: All I said, he got he got Jedi my trick.
Speaker 2: You know he don't know, don't we did together?
Speaker 3: Maybe we together?
Speaker 2: Man? We said, we already seen him last place fixed?
Speaker 4: So you can't even pick in that flame.
Speaker 5: Hold on, watch up. I'm the king of Thursday nights and Monday nights.
Speaker 2: Who in the NFC East like saying in the East, In the East, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's why I didn't have the Super Bowl? Do I is it? That's what I'm saying, Man, the NFC East, it's trash. It's trash face. He's not walking me to deep my like I said, I'm drinking. I'm thinking on my Nick and Sam. But I'm also seeing good football where it's like you got a quarterback.
Speaker 3: You do, you've got a quarterback, like speak to him. No, there ain't none of that. Speak to him.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: It has been something it has been some years where you be like, yo, how did they win? And this and that they had injuries? Like let them have two more injury games like this. It's right, like, man, yeah, we like this.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We're not on what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Cord I still don't think they're gonna go.
Speaker 4: I still don't think the East San Francisco. You don't get some hotel room. Tell us where to go? Trade oh, levis.
Speaker 3: Levi stated, man will be paying trade were.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to connects out there.
Speaker 14: You don't.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 4: Don't wear your lequer had, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: You know you're gonna jump on that bad wagon and have a jacket. We're gonna be.
Speaker 4: Luca out there. You know they're gonna come here.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be.
Speaker 3: On the other side.
Speaker 6: You might be on the safer side of the bay anyway.
Speaker 3: You know, that's nothing wrong with that. I like that chicken taste good.
Speaker 2: You don't take a barbecue chicken, gonna take a thing, getting off the rail trade and hope y'all next.
Speaker 3: What I'm not with you? You are?
Speaker 5: I said, it's more attainable. Why is everybody talking to think about y'all? Will be quiet, will be right back here on the players line.
Speaker 10: Hey there, Cowboys Nation. Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a Brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one.
Speaker 13: Over Life is a workout. Smoothie King is here to help you power through. Whether you're maxing out overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out. Build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of added sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator smooth available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kit.
Speaker 15: It's game day and raising games. If you want to order like a child, it's action off the field. You need to focus on. The only play you're running is chicken. So what conboy are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order, Chicken fingers and cane Sauce and jugs are freshly made. Tea and lemonade, all available to order online or on our a. This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one love.
Speaker 14: Hey Cowboy fans, Keith Davis here forming Cowboys, saving Davis after they as you know what separates Hamptons from the rest. Making the right move at the right moment the blockchain dot Com. That's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking bold when it mattered most. Now it's your turn invest like your icons with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot com Slash Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Right to the players.
Speaker 3: Line Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 5: Head to the Miller of Lighthouse at AT and T Stadium for a free watch party presented by seven to eleven. Watch the Dallas Cowboys face off against the Broncos in Denver Sunday, October twenty sixth. Yes, you're hearing it right. Doors open at two pm, so do not be late. Remember kickoff is at three twenty five. Enjoy a performance by the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. Yes, slurpees or samples are going to be free, five dollars, Miller lights and much more. Claim your free tickets at Dallascowboys dot Com Slash watch party here.
Speaker 6: It is good, outstanding job, sir.
Speaker 4: We love a slurpee, Sam, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's young trade, young.
Speaker 4: Trade in the building.
Speaker 3: Can't say the word young trade.
Speaker 2: Thank you, true, thank you very much. Hearing to the etiquette protocols broadcasting saying, my gosh, I know it was that hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do we got free?
Speaker 4: As man, get your free.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad we're on the same page now about these boys, man, what's.
Speaker 3: The next topic?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Mind tricking no way, slowly, but surely.
Speaker 5: Because I'm from a cliff. I'm not sipping that cool, not that cool. I just I just wanted I just wanted to make it. I just wanted to make the fight a little more, you know, make a little bit better for you. You Still, I don't know where we at.
Speaker 4: I know where we at.
Speaker 2: NFL power rankings coming out here. Fox Sports Fox, Fox had the Cowboy game last week, Tom Braking. Fox has the Cowboys seventeen seventeen right now, and uh, they're ahead of the Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think that's right because they had to head.
Speaker 4: Don't going right?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, man, I just how can we do that? I feel you on you should flip it. If the County Man seventeen the Panthers eighteen, you should flip pants.
Speaker 6: Don't got the number one offense though.
Speaker 4: Exactly, but they beat them. It was one of the many games. Okay, so what we're playing the games for them?
Speaker 6: You're right, I'm not arguing that.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, on the flip side of it, you got a team that has the number one offense that's kind of going to raise the level up a little bit.
Speaker 3: You know what, I meant they.
Speaker 6: Didn't have that number one offense.
Speaker 4: So here here, here's here's where I'll come with you on that. Yeah, the number one offense. What the pants do they took?
Speaker 2: They took their offense whatever it's ranked with six minutes and two seconds and went right down the field. Make sure your number one offense can get back on the field. That right there, to me means Carolina alone should be ranked ahead. I don't know, man, I see the head head. Definitely they beat on far and square no CD lamb.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. But I just you know just what I say.
Speaker 3: But that's why I.
Speaker 2: Trying to say Pittsburgh, but better if West Virginia, even though you know West Virginia beat them this year.
Speaker 4: This birk got bad team. You know what we see in the backyard, bro anybody, it ain't no good. They laid down against somebody else. But the rolls up.
Speaker 7: Get on back and't even talk about Pembroke because nobody is that a golfe ring right over there playing rank.
Speaker 6: I got the exceptional band.
Speaker 4: We'll beat I tell you that we can network beat him. Getting work. Do what you corn hole?
Speaker 3: What beat him with?
Speaker 6: What you're talking about laid down, laid down out there. Bring your school to my school.
Speaker 4: Come on and broke, come on, bring the pembrokes. We don't want you. We want what's Virginia.
Speaker 3: I want to backyard.
Speaker 4: You want to take on the backyard bro Champ.
Speaker 6: They don't want to see nobody in Florida state.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Is it stated two G two?
Speaker 3: You know what we're about to stop.
Speaker 6: You from talking about your school.
Speaker 2: Not we ran.
Speaker 7: We can't even come up here. You ain't even in the same division. We're not trying to be We're not.
Speaker 4: That's right. Went to a private school, public, it's public private, right.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 6: That's why Russell Athletic.
Speaker 2: No, sir, we got a three strikes that we ranked three strikes, man, three strikes we ran.
Speaker 4: We ranked it ranked your division. You can't even in your division.
Speaker 6: We'll be number one, Big Big twelve. Yeah, we'll be number one.
Speaker 3: Blocking boys.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, So I just don't believe that the Cowboys should be ranked ahead the pants.
Speaker 3: That's all. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If they played again, you know, five times out of you. If West Virginia played pit.
Speaker 2: Again, pitt with the right, right, pitt might show up this time give that word.
Speaker 3: But it did, didn't you?
Speaker 4: As parcels us you said, all I can.
Speaker 6: Go by is what I see you. I'm about with with.
Speaker 3: Be Worri.
Speaker 2: Talking about like, hey man, the Panthers have rebound good. I mean you got to speak for the state.
Speaker 3: You be for the state.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody be the state's got it.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, what's the what's the Panthers record? I don't know, no.
Speaker 4: Talking about he was you trying to drag into.
Speaker 12: We are?
Speaker 7: We are established. He got the best school the money could buy. Now under chief every year, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So that's right now, Hey, we make it, we make it. We make it right now.
Speaker 5: We just yes, sir, and a wounded l s. You see what Vandy did to them bring bringing the kitties back home. I'm gonna tell you like this right now, if I'm a coach, I'll be nervous about playing Texas because you see.
Speaker 4: What happened to these last few guys that after the last year.
Speaker 3: Hey, gators, talking about it. We need a new one.
Speaker 2: We need a new y'all out of pocket Chevon Revel East Carolina, Carolina's own back Carolina's own. He's his windows open and shot. He's talked about him. Some help is on the way. You don't need the trade. Got some help help at some point in time, Diggs will be back. Maybe not this week, still concussion protocol. But between Digs, Revel, when's the last.
Speaker 6: Time Revel played? Got some snaps East Carolina.
Speaker 4: But it's been like because he was he tours. It's been about two years.
Speaker 3: It's because he.
Speaker 2: Tours a c l H the last season in there and he missed that though, because that's a long long time.
Speaker 7: Definitely the last the last dude he played against was in college.
Speaker 4: It was that's a long ways away, it is.
Speaker 3: But you if you're a baller, you're a baller now. And he ain't just taking.
Speaker 4: Tell everybody trade that's a position though, it's a position corner.
Speaker 2: It's like you gotta be and what and what draft pick was it he was third second or third round? Third third round draft pick?
Speaker 5: Those first three it's only a difference in injury character issues. But your third round picks have the potential to be at one point in time, in the first day or two for guy to be helping right now exactly. And so for him to come back in that window.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm just telling you that that's that's possibly.
Speaker 5: So who do you let me ask you this? With that, with his window being open and overshawn window being open, we go.
Speaker 6: To see then put some worker in out there.
Speaker 3: We saw.
Speaker 5: You you the young but the young linebackers the baller right now that you want to throw your your guy out there that he's healthy exactly if so, if he's an eighty percent health.
Speaker 2: Sports somebody, somebody going to pull young Jack Sandborne over Jack.
Speaker 4: No disrespect should have been to Jack Maller real quest special. He could be even on teams, you know, but but lie back hate Jack?
Speaker 3: What size you need? They do that double xs? Okay, okay, So that's that's gonna be your pick for staw. Who's gonna be who's.
Speaker 2: Gone the service set?
Speaker 3: I said, Who's who's gonna that other guy that's holding that roster?
Speaker 4: If you bring.
Speaker 5: A guy that's the customer for a guy that's in't cut cushion custom.
Speaker 6: He stayed there, you might not worry about that.
Speaker 2: So anyway, they have options the people coming back, So there's just another name to throw out there as they get ready for the face the Broncos. I don't think he's going to play the sweet but anyway, just no Cooper bb over shown ravel. The Cowboys are looking at their team sitting here. We're going to have some guys back here and those people say hey, let's make the trade here there. They feel like they've they've got some help. So we'll see how it all goes. See, I'm going to the locker room today. I'll try to get some more n you got stirred up while you let's ride.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do.
Speaker 2: You're gonna ride, You're gonna do Russig Russell.
Speaker 4: So we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: We'll sit defense over there in Denver, Toledo Rocket Hall of Fame, number three baggies in the country right now going against l s U only lost two games, lost Louisville, Boston, West Virginia.
Speaker 4: They got an opportunity for a run here.
Speaker 2: They got n C State at home this week, then they got Stanford, then then got to go to northre.
Speaker 4: Dame Georgia in Miami.
Speaker 2: You know you're Dame at home the last three you got, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You got it. We showed y'all it's doable.
Speaker 2: On other name Yeah, just hold hold them right there, just hold the dude. On the final play, so the quarterback just do that, do that, do that, Aggie move hold them.
Speaker 6: We'll take a choke, hold on, get a double like, we'll take it. We'll take it.
Speaker 3: Y'all got this week?
Speaker 4: Goodbye, no yo.
Speaker 1: It's has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.