Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: Talk Talk Talk.
Speaker 3: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 4: What's up y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new.
Speaker 1: Episode and We Talked Back. The show dedicated to you dreamers and chasers. This is your co host AJ Holiday. What's Up Tam Bam.
Speaker 3: Hey y'all, it's Team Bam. I love y'all.
Speaker 4: Girl, Wake up, Wake that ass up in the morning for breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was your weekend.
Speaker 1: My weekend was all right. I ain't do much and nothing like for real, I didn't. I rode my bike this weekend, got some fresh air this weekend. I did a lot of meditating this weekend, but nothing super eventful.
Speaker 4: I saw you had an eventful weekend.
Speaker 3: I did. I was about to say I ain't do nothing this weekend, but that would have been a huge line.
Speaker 4: Sometime I be lying, But sometime I just I.
Speaker 3: Know you be lying because we like literally have talked about your weekend before we start recording, and then you get on and be like, I ain't doing nothing, like bitch you uh, you beat up a bit over the weekend and shut up. Never happened anyway, y'all. I went to Patty over the weekend, I went to Paris. It was very spontaneous with me and one of my friend girls. She messaged me, She's like, you want to go to Paris this weekend? And I was like, fuck it, let's go. I haven't done anything in two months. I've been sitting around with a broken foot. I finally can walk on my boot. So I got up and I got on a flight to Paris and I went to the loo. I went to the Eiffel Tower. I did a little shopping, nothing too crazy though, because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on myself. I did buy like a little Christmas trinkets for my family and stuff like that. Yeah, cute little stuff. Nothing too expensive, Yeah, just thoughtful but not expensive. And I went to like some of the I went to Emily in Paris, like I love that show. So I went to that little cafe they flower, they floor. I can't uh, And I see why she's skinny because that food was not good.
Speaker 1: I started watching that series. I gotta catch up back on it. Is there new episodes out of it?
Speaker 3: Yes? A whole new season that just came out. Yeah, I do. I love that show. I went there, but it wasn't that great. Then I went to another restaurant. I just you know, went on TikTok and was like, oh, if you're in Paris, go here kind of thing. So I went to Pink Mama for dinner and the food was really, really, really good. I enjoyed their food, but Rata Towey came to have dinner with me. Who ratatuwy? Who was that the rat? The you know that movie about the fridge rat?
Speaker 4: It was a rat there.
Speaker 2: It was at my table. Bitch, what.
Speaker 3: Running under my feet? Y'all know? I cut up? And then people restaurant, y'all know, I cut up so bad.
Speaker 4: Y'all got foy.
Speaker 3: We got Yeah, we got free drinks and free dessert. Y'all did not get our whole free and they should have?
Speaker 4: Is that the norm?
Speaker 3: And is this parish? Do you know what can you do? This is Peris? No? And then like the girls that were from there that was next to us, was like, no, this is not this is Paris, but that is unacceptable. You should have gotten your food for free. Yeah, like what but I don't think they wanted to live for free because we were Americans.
Speaker 1: Probably that was about right. Yeah, y'all should definitely have been accommodated.
Speaker 4: Like really, like, I.
Speaker 3: Guess what my free dessert was? They gave me a free dessert.
Speaker 4: Well, like the perfect or something little.
Speaker 2: Bitch or with whooped cream.
Speaker 3: Bitch. They I don't know what they like Americans, y'all.
Speaker 1: They don't like people, really don't fuck with America Like that's I'm like, man, we got to stick together.
Speaker 4: We cannot be out here mad at each other.
Speaker 3: Doll.
Speaker 4: These motherfuckers, don't you know?
Speaker 3: I fuck us.
Speaker 2: A couple. We're creamy.
Speaker 3: What the fuck I'm supposed to do with this? Yeah, and it's just so beautiful. It was cool going with a friend girl, but it is a romantic place I would have loved, Like I got some gay ass looking pictures with my homegirl under the if, like we love. But I want to go back. I want to go back in the summer, because you know, I was only there for like one full day, y'all. For real. I flew back the next day, so I really didn't get to do as much because I didn't get to go to the d Or Museum. I wanted to go there. I wanted to get some butter. I adin't get a chance to get no French butter, so that they just went by so quickly. But yeah, that was cool out. On the flight home, baby, ten hours so I had to fly. I flew from Paris to Dallas, Dallas back to Charlotte. And on that flight from Paris to Dallas, which was ten hours, no if like entertainment, that shit was not working. No so no movies, no internet, no nothing for ten hours that. I'm a reader and I had books already downloaded on my phone so I could just read and sleep like an inmate.
Speaker 4: You need to discount on the flight too, what the fuck is happening? What year is this? Why is she working?
Speaker 3: She was not working? The whole ten hour flight is abuse, baby, I was on that plan drinking, Like if I can't watch no movies, I'm getting drunk and going to sleep on this little fucker.
Speaker 4: That's abuse, man.
Speaker 1: Now they know people can humans can't live without the Internet and.
Speaker 4: Shit like that.
Speaker 3: I read Shoe Dog, It's the story of Nike. So y'all, y'all want a good book, Three reshoot Dogs about.
Speaker 4: Yeah high Nike King too, oh okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, that was my weekend. I thought I was gonna get make love in Paris. I just went to sleep by.
Speaker 2: Myself with your homegirl, not with my homegirl.
Speaker 3: Somebody else that like I I'm cool with, was in Paris.
Speaker 1: Now I'm saying you didn't go to sleep by yourself, not saying that you smash your homegirl.
Speaker 4: Y'all stay in the same well, yeah, hotel.
Speaker 3: We did. We share the room. We shared a room. Yeah, we both went to sleep.
Speaker 4: Sybe next time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 1: It's always fun to get the fuck up out America for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get into sin what we got going on in Chad. Let's go on with the people.
Speaker 1: I saw Cheyenne Bryant, doctor Cheyenne Brian on the Breakfast Club, and then there was a follow up, so I'm assuming I didn't watch the interview yet, but they obviously asked her about the Cam Newton interview because that was a big viral, viral moment. And then she was talking about, you know, wanting to do wanting to talk to Jasmine Brown based off of an episode that Cam Newton recently did.
Speaker 4: Where he had Corey holcom.
Speaker 1: Superwomanizer like that nigga nuts Corey Holcom used to be one of my favorite comedians.
Speaker 4: Now you just he'd be wilding out.
Speaker 3: He just disgruntled me, mean and mad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he seemed very jaded. Yeah, I don't know if it's for the internet or who is for.
Speaker 1: I would like to think that he's like really in love somewhere and he'd just be doing that and.
Speaker 3: That's just his former comedy is like, yeah, I just hope.
Speaker 4: Because nigga, you you need a hug. But anyway, please.
Speaker 3: Hug Corey Hopom but he can turn in jo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hug me with your pussy.
Speaker 4: And you could be from the hood hood rats. I can a full about twenty of y'all.
Speaker 1: Okay, it doesn't count then, okay, it's quality, okay over quantity. Oh I supposed to be okay, So what's Yeah, So Kim goes to say that you know, he has not always only had sex with Jasmine Brown during their relationship, and you know, she was on another show like maybe last year, year before where she was talking about how she caters to him and she rubs his back until he goes to sleep. You know, I cuddlings sound like a baby, she packs his bags. I'm for that shit too.
Speaker 4: I do that, my man.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But okay, are you getting really like good treats from him? You know, are you getting good behavior from him? So cam Newton goes to say, like, yeah, he wasn't always faithful to her. I don't know if he's stile not faithful. Maybe he was speaking in the past and maybe they work through some things, but he The thing that rubbed me the wrong way is how he was saying that. Jasmine Brown basically asked him, like, what more can she do?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: So that this behavior doesn't become the norm in the future.
Speaker 1: Like women need to realize, Like men, cheating has zero to do with you, has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 4: It's a choice that he's making. It's actually a character flaw.
Speaker 3: Well sometimes it do have something to do with you.
Speaker 4: But no, I mean, if you're not fucking him, but if you packing his bags, rubbing his back, catering to his every need, you're thinking you doing, you're doing the most for him.
Speaker 1: What else am I missing? Right that you need this other woman for most men needed to just be honest.
Speaker 4: I like variety.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with you, And that's really what I'm trying to say. That's usually what it is. They just like variety, you know. So Jack Doctor Bryan says she wanted to have a conversation with jas and Brown because she feels like maybe she signed up for something she didn't realize what she was getting into. And Jess was like, Jess Larius was like, like.
Speaker 3: How do you how you know that?
Speaker 1: Like she probably happy, She seemed happy, like she probably happy with her situation. Everybody tolerance is different.
Speaker 3: My thing is keep our business interview that nigga. Ain't he on the show to be interviewed? Why are you telling all my and like this is not exactly uh things that I'm proud of, you know, this is some of the hardships of our relationship, and I don't think I really want the world to be discussing it on their podcast We Talk Thursday, you know.
Speaker 4: So for stupid internet news, right.
Speaker 3: Right, So yeah, like can you keep something private, especially the things that doesn't paint me in the most positive strong light, you know, because.
Speaker 1: I mean he is good beginning to be a chatty patty Like Jason Brown does comedy, she does not, And she talks about parenting and stuff like that on her page, Like it's really turned into like a page.
Speaker 4: And I like that, you know what I'm saying. Like she doesn't.
Speaker 1: She doesn't put her relationship on front Street, but cam Newton definitely does and it leaves her for whatever reason, men and women always attack the woman, right, she's not being attacked, but her fans quote unquote fans, they're in the comments like praying for her and stuff.
Speaker 3: Like that, like, oh with you, girl, you can get through this.
Speaker 4: This type of shit, Like that's exactly who asked y'all for that?
Speaker 3: Did she ask for that? But listen, pray for me, everybody, listen and feel free to pray for all good things for me. So I don't mind a good prayer sent them my way. But still I don't like being treated like a victim, especially when I don't feel like one.
Speaker 4: Right So, And.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, a lot of women believe that all men cheap, no man can be faithful. I don't really particularly believe that, even though the track record of relationships I've been in may you know, point to niggas not being able to not cheat. But I think my tolerance for that type of shit is very much lower nowadays, like we old as fuck.
Speaker 4: You, you won't pussy that bad. Still, I'm like over dick, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just don't trust them.
Speaker 3: I don't trust no man that can walk, and I don't trust no man in a wheelchair.
Speaker 4: So there's that, I guess.
Speaker 1: But I care less though, Like before, i'd be like busy trying to catch you, you know what I'm saying, Like not really even like going through a nigga shit, I'm just looking for all signs of boshous. You literally driving yourself nuts. Now I just be chilling because a motherfucker literally.
Speaker 3: Come and knock on the door, on the motherfucking door.
Speaker 4: Okay, well you need to know something. Just relax, ladies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I say. I have no desire to ruin my own day, none none. So it had to come ruin it for me because I'm not going to investigate. No, I don't have time.
Speaker 2: I just don't have the bandwidth for that ship.
Speaker 3: No more. There. I used to be motherfucking expect the gadget. You're right, a nigga walk out the door and I'll pull out a motherfucking uh. What's the thing you look at magnified glass all over, looking over, looking for signs of a woman. Not no more.
Speaker 4: I don't go fuck do you hear me?
Speaker 3: I don't care because.
Speaker 4: You're fucked up. I'm out of there. Real. I ain't even arguing no more. I'm not even fighting for relationships no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, fight from our relationship, but it just depends on what the issues are. I'm not fighting. I'm not competing. I'm not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can bag them, you can have them.
Speaker 3: Like if we having like financial troubles, I'll fight through that with you. If we're having that's different.
Speaker 1: I'm dealing with them and other people. Oh yeah, that's I'm not doing that. But yeah, the regular stuff and relationship, me and you trying to figure out what works for us our relationship.
Speaker 3: Definitely yeah, fair? But what else happened? Because I feel like stupid?
Speaker 4: So I saw, uh, Kevin Hart was on Chelsea Handlers.
Speaker 3: I saw that ship. Did y'all see that?
Speaker 4: I talk about how white people don't watch their legs.
Speaker 1: So he was like really genuinely like asked, like, what's up with that? And she was like, no, I don't watch my legs.
Speaker 4: I hit the hot spots. So that's face under arms Kuchi.
Speaker 3: But and she said in her head the top of her head, on the top of.
Speaker 1: Her head, so basically she said that like the water dreams down, so the legs get it anyway.
Speaker 3: No, but they don't get screw up.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 3: I just put this dirt on their Yes, I put on my.
Speaker 1: Story the other day, like you can humble most humans with a white wash with a white bitch. I only buy white washcloths now because for years I feel like I haven't been watching clean. If you're using darker rags, like you really don't see what's coming.
Speaker 3: I like that. I don't need to know. I need to nobody because sometimes you I like, I've taken the shower and not left the house and then take another shower later and the rag have dirt on it.
Speaker 4: I wash so much because I know how much oils and especially get moisturized.
Speaker 3: One thing I do now to going to somebody house and they had white I was like.
Speaker 4: Dirty I am.
Speaker 3: When I go to the house and they got white towels, I pat dry. I do not like take walking across Why would not know me like that?
Speaker 4: I got all white ship day. This nigga, this nigga right here.
Speaker 2: That's how we go come back to you looking clean.
Speaker 4: His back. He did his back, and that's how it was fucking dirty. I said, how you feel about that? How do you feel about that? Is humbling?
Speaker 2: So I use that nobody house do it man.
Speaker 1: Listen, y'all, go get y'all one of the little African sponges. It's like the loof of thing. But yeah, rolled out right, and you can hit your back. That's and then you use your white washwag and you will see the difference, Like you're not getting all those skin cells off your body with just a washwag.
Speaker 4: And even like doing like oiling your body first, you ever put coconut oil on your body before you took a shower, Even more dirt comes off your ship. Really, Yes, we're dirty, were dirty dirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just humans. We're humans existing on earth. That's what white people putting like.
Speaker 4: Washing.
Speaker 3: Is that all white people? I think that's just certain white people. I think I don't think that's all white people. Ain't nowhere.
Speaker 1: Well, I got one white friend, okay, and when I tell you, she owes c D to the max. Yeah, so I know it ain't her, But I mean this, I think the first time this conversation came up, because I can recall this conversation from a few years years ago, talk about washing legs and shit or just even bathing daily. And I saw some white people saying that I took a swim earlier in the day, Like what, I, why do I need to take a shower?
Speaker 4: You gonna wash that chlorina?
Speaker 3: It's not even though soap involved, it's just bleach. Yeah, Is that what they're thinking is? I don't know, White people, y'all tell us because we need answers. I don't know. I know that's crazy. I feel, first of all, I feel dry as hell when I come out of the pool. I want to just take a shower and like moisturize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and exfoliate. That's what people are missing, exfoliating their.
Speaker 3: Bodies, their bodies. Yeah. This summer, I went crazy with the the skincare routine. Like I have so many products, Like it's just insane how much I spend. Like some people buy a bunch of makeup, I buy a bunch of skincare, Like skincare is my holy grail. We're gonna get into that. We got one more sin, though, don't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But with the skincare, Like, how do you use all of these products? I guess we'll get into that, Like you buy all this shit, but you can't use them all?
Speaker 3: Like yes, I can't. Whatever.
Speaker 4: Anyway, the last thing, y'all listen, this is I thought this was funny. So apparently.
Speaker 1: Porn hub did a pole not a pole, sorry, They did a study basically showing, they said it, Pornhub reveals each state's top election night searches.
Speaker 4: You won't believe what Florida was looking up.
Speaker 1: So they have like a map showing like the top searches on porn hub during during election during the election. Right, so New Hampshire, No, actually, excuse me, this is mean. Mean is a good one. Mean was asked to mouth. Vermont was best friend, Massachusetts was huge boobs, Rhode Island was findom femdom.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, isn't that like women dominating?
Speaker 3: Right? I know? Right?
Speaker 1: New York was Puerto Rican that's about right. Pennsylvania was tushy. Let me get to South Carolina. South Line was secret, that's about right, real discreet, Okay, Georgia was panties.
Speaker 4: Florida was maga.
Speaker 3: What it like?
Speaker 1: We gotta go on porn hubbs. Well, you can't even go on pornhub in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: It's blocked.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even know. I don't even be searching nothing. I use my memory bank to masturbate, so I would not even use but to be searching maga to masturbate. First of all, worry about even horny right now, that's the question. I couldn't think about those sex at a time like this, and what.
Speaker 1: Is coming up in that category, like people fucking with the mega hat or like what is happening. Louisiana was goth uh, Missouri was a blowbang.
Speaker 3: What's that? I don't know?
Speaker 1: New Mexico was butt plug, Arizona was ass licking. Okay, Nevada is morning sex.
Speaker 3: This is why we're going this. Listen, y'all nasty, This country is nasty. Election night, y'all looking up ass licking.
Speaker 1: Obviously, there's some cold cougars in Alaska, because Alaska was looking up cougar.
Speaker 4: Some cold cats down there. Oregon was deeper.
Speaker 1: The Washington state was transgender. I guess they was trying to decide on who they was voting for. Let me see if I like this or not. Colorado is no nut. November So I don't know how that so Illinois would be looking for me chubby and California would be looking for us, also thick and kurdy.
Speaker 3: You know what I was saying, I need to go back out there.
Speaker 4: I don't know Michigan would suck my balls. Yo, this is nuts.
Speaker 2: This is nuts, literally.
Speaker 3: Stuck my balls.
Speaker 1: But y'all can look at this on ny New York Posts dot com.
Speaker 3: It's under their lifestyle.
Speaker 1: The category is called weird but true. They always have a lot of like weird ship. That's where that article from Florida is.
Speaker 3: Florida needs to break off and just float off into the ocean.
Speaker 4: California too, shit, Maga on.
Speaker 3: Poor hub is next level.
Speaker 4: They nasty.
Speaker 3: I want to look.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go type it in and see what the fuck comes up.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all were gonna go to a commercial real quick, and then we're gonna get into our skincare for this time of year. Man like faces is erupted and we need to combat that ship right now. Let's get into it. We'll be right back, Okay. So I was right and we're back.
Speaker 4: So I did type maga into porn Hub and it's a bunch of bitches, sucker dick will make America great again?
Speaker 1: Hats like it's literally what's happened? Niggas fucking with it on?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, that's what it is. Wow, interesting because letting get you off like a maga hat. That is feelish man.
Speaker 4: America is nuts anyway.
Speaker 3: All right, we talk about skincare. Girl, let's get.
Speaker 4: Into it, very girly topic. You said, what this is very girly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love a good skincare. So everybody pull up with your coffee or whatever you're drinking right now, we're gonna talk about our skin. So this last season, my skin has been not my best friend. I can tell you, Like, on my face, I had jawline breakouts. Every day I would wake up with a new spot on my jaw. So I'm like, what the fuck is going on? So I did some research to see what was jawline acne, and I'm just gonna tell y'all all the places like you're breaking out and what it could mean. So, if you have like a acne on your jaw or your chair, it's a hormonal imbalance. It could be due to your mistral cycle. It could be due to stress, poor diet and disturbed vowel. So I think at first I thought I might've been perimenopausal. I ain't gonna lie. I'm like, am I going through menopause? But my doctor said relaxed girl, No, So mine, I think more is stress and poor diet because I and since I broke my foot, I've been eating like frescos. I ain't gonna lie. I've been eating all the things I want. I'm a stress eater. I'm a sad eater, like food makes me happy, especially sugar. So I've been eating all the things I'm trying to combat in that now. But so my jawline has just been erupting really bad.
Speaker 4: It might be the sugar. It's definitely sugar. Yeah, sugar feed.
Speaker 1: Feeds bacteria, and you have breakouts like usually it's because like you know, skin topical like bacteria, fungus and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So then if you haven't acting on your lower cheeks, it's affected by poor lung condition due to smoking, our air pollution, dramatic temperature change or climate conditions. So the season changes can cause your lower cheeks to break out or you need to quit smoking all that weed. I know, whoever heard that heard me? And I'm talking to you girl.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it got acne on your cheeks. Yep, I've seen it. I've seen people who smoke a.
Speaker 2: Lot of weed.
Speaker 4: They usually do skin be looking crazy.
Speaker 3: Mm hm. I smoke, but not a lot.
Speaker 1: You don't smoke a lot. You don't like get high to go out in life every day like some people like really smoke all day long.
Speaker 3: Like you wake up and smoke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like do you wake up and smoke or you smoke the relaxed in the evenings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and not every day either. It's just like I used too many like years ago. Not I never got up to it because I'm so I'm a parent.
Speaker 4: Wake and bake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't wake and bake unless I'm just like binge watching the show or something like that, but which is rare. I don't get to do that a lot either. So no, I smoke, but I'm not like a some people's like real pot head.
Speaker 4: I smoke, but I don't smoke smoke. That's yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: All right. So upper cheeks closely related to foods. You can take excessive consumption of deep fried, fatty, sugary, rich food. So up you're up here, up here under your eyes like the area of you got acne there, that's from eating all that motherfucker fried chicken.
Speaker 4: Fried out, chicken fried out. You ever seen that video you hand me?
Speaker 3: You never seen thathing?
Speaker 1: Everybody want up he said that chicken chicken, Thank God licking.
Speaker 4: You han me.
Speaker 3: And then forehead we can digestion due to poor dianastress, oily t zone and the excessive sea bull build up. So if your skin is like really oily, your forehead will break out. And then all of it relates to food. You know you food food, food, the tip of the nose, and balance with your heart meridian disturbed blood circulation and balance and poor blood pressure. So if you're breaking out on your nose, I think you definitely should just go get your heart checked for sure. I know that sounds scary, but do all the things. Anytime something happened to me, I'm gonna go get a check.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, the skin is your biggest organ, So if something is going on with your skin, more than likely there's something going on internally.
Speaker 3: And that's why I stopped being chicken.
Speaker 4: Because remember I two you, I had that pity you rized razia like my I was scabbed up my lower torso, and it wasn't until I stopped being chicken it cleared up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, chicken, I can't.
Speaker 4: I don't even like the smell of chicken now.
Speaker 3: So yeah I do fried. I don't like the smell of raw chicken flesh where I gotta cook it myself. But not because it smells bad, just because I feel like now I have to work.
Speaker 2: I like fried.
Speaker 1: But see now, even for me, like now, chicken, even when it's cooked, it smells raw to me, it's still smell.
Speaker 4: I still could smell ass flesh death.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, not me.
Speaker 2: Pu's the motherfucking uh.
Speaker 3: Buffalo sauce on it, blue cheese sauce it up. I might have that for lunch today, all right. So I wanted to get into our own personal skincare region and like the products you use and what you like, what are you using, like your daily regimen.
Speaker 1: So I have a problem with consistency and discipline. You know, I realize I've been doing what the fuck I want for a long time, right, So I'm trying to work on being more disciplined, and that is one of the things. Right, even just moisturizing getting out the shower, I don't do that every day. You know, I think some of it has to do with how you how you was raised too, because my mama asked you as fucked too, like she never like told us make sure you moisturize, like my ex fiance that Nigga would be on his kid's ass about moisturizing when it got the shower, like I wish I had that, But so now it's a struggle, yeah, to make sure I moisturize. So even keeping that on my skincare routine, like it's just.
Speaker 3: It just gets to be too much. It can be difficult for everybody. I can't say that here every day.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I don't do everything every day. One thing that I always do though, and I'm kind of obsessing. It might be like an addiction. Floss.
Speaker 4: No, I fuck with my teeth every day all day. I definitely do.
Speaker 3: I'm a yeah, I gotta foss my teeth a million times a day. I even carry like the little you can get them from Amazon. It's a floss with a toothbrush that got built in toothpaste and it comes in a little plaster too nice And I just have them in my purse. So you can get that on Amazon. Yond it's a floss pick on one ind and a tooth brush with a toothpaste already on it, so all you gotta do is put a little water on it and hit your shit because why airth?
Speaker 4: So I don't really have a like.
Speaker 1: I have the products, right, I got the moisturizers, the cleansers, the treatments and.
Speaker 3: Shit like that. Have a regimen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not doing it every day and then some people have one thing they do in today and then they do something else at night.
Speaker 4: Like I don't have that.
Speaker 3: Okay, sad product. Okay, So I'm gonna tell y'all when I'm broke and when I got a little money. So when i'm because my jawline has been erupting, I started using this is old school. It's a very affordable Panoxle. It is an acne wash. It's moisturizing though, so it don't draw you out so super bad because a lot of those ethnique washes will draw your face out real bad. So I use Panoxle when I broke, and then if I got a little money, won't one one skin y'all? Some bad bitch skincare right, they got a diamond brighten and cleanser. That's that good shit right there. So get that one. If you got a little money, Panoxyle. If you don't, I love that for me. You know, everybody has a different routine. Now, I use a toner I use if I'm broke, fires go to Target. You can get some thires. They got the little ones that you can get, you know that area, like fifteen dollars. You can get three or four products. Yeah no at Target, oh mm hmmm. Yeah, so you can get it there. Now. If I got a little money, I get Doctor par Cone's Face Firm inter Tona because baby ain't twenty two no more, so you gotta get ship. They keep it tight. So as you're talking.
Speaker 4: So I use this app called Yuka and I before I buy any products now.
Speaker 1: And also you can look up some foods. I put it in there to see like what type of they score it. They'll give it like bad, very bad, excellent, whatever. So Panaxo Panoxyle, which I know is affordable skin here they have excellent on most of their products.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. So it's good and it's you know what else is good that is affordable? See the field? See the field?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I use the film I use ce the Film. That's like my I guess that that that would be my cheap one.
Speaker 4: See the film.
Speaker 3: Yeah, See the Field. Do you know who Xavier leg is? You play for the Panthers. He's a real country Well he just got like a deal with See the Field because they was like, what do you use on your skin? And he's like, yeah you they see the feeling.
Speaker 4: Face Now he got to deal with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, littlest that's how he tall girl.
Speaker 4: I use See the Feel moisturizer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one of my main moisturizers. I have a very extensive one, and I.
Speaker 3: Have dermatologists recommended and it's really good and it's affordable.
Speaker 1: Now, they don't really go with dermatologists and doctor recommended ship because do they really want you to have healthy skin? Do they really want you to have good teeth? Because then they wouldn't have a job. So when things say recommended, I'm like, let me see. That's why I still research it.
Speaker 3: Let me see. I'm a see, I'm see, let me see.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Then I use a vitamin C Cereum low end True Skin. You can get that one at Target too, in that little area three for fifteen. That's a small one. If I got money, I use a Baji. It's a really good one. Anti agent. I always buy my the expensive shit. Always be anti agent. That shit. That vitamin C is kind of priceing, like one hundred something dollars. Then after that, I go in with a hyaluronic asset. My favorite I like. I honestly like the one from Trader Joe's. It's good. It's a serum. It goes on lightweight, it's not sometimes it could be sticky, you know sometimes that but that one isn't too sticky. So I like that. If I got money, one one one skin again hyaluronic skin booster. That one is good. These are good Christmas gifts for yourself, y'all, or for somebody else, but mostly for yourself. Snail musin.
Speaker 4: I got a snail musin I got. I got mine from Misha.
Speaker 1: That's one of the products I use Misha and my ass Ha, so that's one of my places I buy ship from During Black Friday sales.
Speaker 3: I only do like.
Speaker 1: Skincare and vitamins Black Friday. I don't really buy nothing else for Black Friding.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you what I buy on my Black Friday. I buy new towels from like Bloomingdale's. They have their cell Yeah, so they have on the good towels, you know, so you can get those good thick towels and they be affordable at that time because the rest of the year is like, why I don't spending all this money on a towel that? Yeah, but I don't like when I go to I don't want to. I don't like I'll use the thin towel on me, but I don't like offering my guests. If I got someone in my house, I don't want to get that towel. Bitch.
Speaker 4: I don't got a thin towel at your house. Before I guess I had a guess, because.
Speaker 3: You can get a thin towel I talked about.
Speaker 2: I'll try to impress, try and.
Speaker 1: Give me the towels from the shop. You know, wasch somebody here with this fucking towel.
Speaker 3: I gave you a shop towel, bitch. I lie to these people, but yeah, Bloomingdale's. If y'all want some good towels, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, if you're going to do it online, you're good.
Speaker 4: White towels.
Speaker 3: Don't get white. I always get dark colors.
Speaker 4: You ain't clean, bitch. Huh, you ain't clean.
Speaker 3: I am clean. I'm super clean, but I just don't want to know how clean I am. Like, that's not that's a dirty towel in God. And then I also white towels are hard to clean. You have to wash and wash and wash and washington get them back white. I ain't got time for that, so all right. So then after that, I told you about Trader Joe's Holleronic and then one on one skin Booster. They're highlanic skin booster. If you got money, the snail musin I use costs r X cos RX. You can get that, girl. If you want that, go to Marshalls of TJ Max always have it, you know.
Speaker 1: I actually put in my notes because I know, like the girls love Marshalls and TJ Max.
Speaker 4: But the important thing with some skincare, make.
Speaker 1: Sure when y'all shop in those type of stores, check the expiration date because they sell a lot of stuff that are near expiration.
Speaker 4: And then you know the day that you buy something. On the packaging for skincare, it usually says like twelve months, twenty four months, like the little container and it has the number. I don't know if people actually to pay attention to that potis.
Speaker 1: Today, but there is an ex either there'll be a date or on the box it'll have like a container image of a container and have like twelve twenty four litting. You know from the time you open this thing how long it will last exactly So things. Your skincare does have shelf life, So.
Speaker 4: Does your makeup. You bitch your face your makeup.
Speaker 3: Throw that old last bit.
Speaker 2: If you gotta be knocking on the calendar.
Speaker 4: To say that, because that's me bitch. I got but I just bought these seasons, Like why these sticking it together already?
Speaker 3: Brown sugar can go to hell. Brown sugar will definitely turn into a rock after your first use and you come back to it. Why is it like that.
Speaker 1: You gotta seal it up? You probably be leaving the bag open because it dries. Yeah, I probably didn't because QUI some damn bags.
Speaker 3: Well, how often I use brown sugar? You know, like, how often are you really using that in your kitchen? Not that much? I use that sauce give it Christmas, I make sauce. I'll use it again until the next year.
Speaker 4: Huh, I use I make sauces so brown sugar is one of my ingredients and a few of my sauces.
Speaker 3: You be using that, see too much sugar, bitch, I don't.
Speaker 1: I only need one bag a year though, you know what I'm saying. It might take me a year and a half to use it, but in a small bag. But I do use brown sugar.
Speaker 3: I buy a new brown sugar every Thanksgiving because that's the only time I really use it. What we don't use enough of and people think we don't need it, or you only need it at the beach or when you're on vacation. Sunscreen, you gotta start putting on sunscreen every single day. Every day before you leave the house, put your sunscreen. I use. This is very affordable. It's called Black Girls Sunscreen is fifty SPF and just put some on before you leave. And I put it on and it actually makes my makeup set a little bit better. So I like that one. Black Girl sunscreen. Use it every day, ladies, or any sunscreen. You don't have to use that particular brand, but I like that one because it's affordable, and you know, if you're gonna be using it every day, something that you can afford. Now, if you got a little bit more money. Shesado anti aging sunscreen. That's a really good one, especially for our older girlies are getting older thirty plus. Schisado anti aging sunscreen is good. You can get it at Ultrasaphora, and that's a good one.
Speaker 1: So I have my moisturizer has sunstrea in it. So I usually try to buy a moisturizer that has sunscreen because I cannot just be doing all these products. Like I'm like a more of a hair product junkie, like the skincare and stuff. I'm not really a product junkie in that way.
Speaker 4: I have a few things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the moisturizer has an SPS in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that works. Yeah, knock at all. Like the Black Girl sunscreen is a moisturizing sunscreen, so you can use that as you're both. But I just like to plump my face up with especially in the winter when it's a little colder. I didn't talk about an exfoliator though. Do you have one that you like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I use I started using I Clinical recently, so I have like their honey cleanser, so I use that and then sometimes I actually will mix in the other product I have from them.
Speaker 3: It's a.
Speaker 1: It's like a cleansing polish, like a cleansing it's a cleansing complex polish. So I'll kind of mix that in with the honey is. It has like little beads in there to give you that exfoliant.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's my nice that's my daily cleanser. For the most part.
Speaker 3: I like a I like a physical exfoliator, and one that has the little beads in it, and then one that's just the liquid exfoliator, Paula's Choice bha X Foliant. It's really nice. That's one of the ones I like.
Speaker 1: Hold on, so are you using all of these products? Like how do you finish a bottle?
Speaker 3: It takes a long time to finish. These last a long they go a long way. Yeah, So I use all of this stuff most days. And then right now, because I said my jawline is broken out, I'm actually taking I don't y'all, don't get I'm ana fuck this word up. Don't d and me like I said it wrong. I know I said it wrong. I don't know. It's like spir ando lock tape or something like that. That's an ooral medicine that my rematologist gave me for my jaw line, and then I'm also using a retinall treat knowing oh prescription.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me get one of your let me get one of your orders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give it to you when I re up. I'm just telling my lost mind or something like that and get you one. But yeah, because my jaw line is going crazy. But yeah, that's all the stuff I used.
Speaker 4: That's a whole lot of gang ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but our faces needed, our bodies needed too. Do you use a body expor body exfoliator? Do you use.
Speaker 4: My African sponge?
Speaker 1: Like my skin like I like my body skin, I really love it. I even like the tone of my skin. You know, I don't really fuck with that a lot. But my face, like you said, like the jaw line, like that's always been an issue. It didn't have to be anything that happened. Remember when I had got that fucking chemical pile.
Speaker 3: I sent you those pictures, y'all.
Speaker 1: I got a chemical pile years ago before I was moving to fucking Saint Louis from Atlantis.
Speaker 4: I went to this.
Speaker 1: Asian spa and got a chemical peel on my neck. Now this is for hyper pigmentation, right, because I'm plucking hair out my neck. Girl, I think burned my skin like third degree as far as I'm concerned, like it did heal most part, Like underneath my chin, I have like an area right here where you can see like a little bit of discoloration, but for the most part it healed.
Speaker 3: If y'all pictures, d I wish I show up Ashley chin like I was like, Oh my god, did you go to the emergency room?
Speaker 2: Did they put you to sleep for days?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I just prayed about it. It was like completely black, then completely white, raw skin, like.
Speaker 4: A real like for real raw skin, and then it didn't help with the pigmentedy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I got brand new skin right here, Like why is the black spot still coming back?
Speaker 4: So is it like skin deep for real?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is it really?
Speaker 4: Like? Wow?
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm scared.
Speaker 3: I would like to get a chemical pill, like especially where I have these dark spots from you know, these zits that I've had. But I'm scared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not editoring that shit. I just have bad luck with that type of shit.
Speaker 3: Have you seen where those people are getting those like dramatic chemical pills that like literally take like seventeen layers deep of skin off of their face.
Speaker 1: Well, my shit, wasn't them there? Like I don't think it was burning when I was getting it done.
Speaker 3: It's like they burning the wrinkles off their face. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like it's that deep, and it's like the skin is coming off like a mask. Like the whole thing is like a big old piece and it looks so disgusting, but they have like renewed skin under it. I would never do that shit like that.
Speaker 4: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: So tell me name about twenty different items use. Let me give y'all that she uses. I use is Clinical. I have a honey cleanser and my moisturizer from them also has a retino in it, and the cleansing complex polish. Those are the three products that I use from is Clinical. Now, I guess this would be like the more affordable and this is usually what I buy during the Black Friday sale is Misha. It's like an Asian company m I S S h A. They have this Artemesia line. So Artimsia is mugs.
Speaker 4: Mugs wart like that herb.
Speaker 1: So Artimesia contains out of all Automesia contains anti inflammatory, anti bacterial, and anti fungal and occident antioxidant properties, so it helps calm the skin.
Speaker 4: So you can just get mug warts.
Speaker 1: You can find artimedia aka mug warts anywhere just a like an oil or something sort. But these products from Misha have it in there. So I have like a foaming cleanser from them, and.
Speaker 4: A mist like a what is that hydrating miss?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a hydrating mist that I used from it. And then they also have like the snail oil. I use that from them, and that shit gets when I use those three products from them, I get.
Speaker 4: That glass skin.
Speaker 1: Mm hm. I get glass skin for like a few hours. So yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 3: We need to check out some of those lines. What I've been trying, like this summer, what I was trying to do. All right, so a lot of us have it, and I mean it's not a big thing to be worried about. Nobody's like, oh, look at your legs, but like the strawberry legs, you know what that is where you can see all the little dark, poor like every little poor respect on your leg. But you can heal that. You can heal that. So I tried to heal it, but it didn't happen. I bought first a beauty exfoliating body. Body scrub is a KP bumper RaSE, so that's what it's supposed to do, is supposed to remove all those little spots, because all it is is like oil where oil is from that poor that's all it is. And it just created a dark spot.
Speaker 4: So that did it work?
Speaker 3: No, it did not work, But I wasn't consistent because you got to get rid of that.
Speaker 4: Can you get rid of strawberry lights? Have you seen someone get rid of them?
Speaker 3: Well, online I saw I've never seen anyone in real life, but I've never seen anybody try, you know, So when I was looking at it online, I've seen people, you know, reduce the appearance of the KP. But I didn't do it, but I was. I wasn't successful, but I also wasn't consistent. So I think throughout this winter time I'm going to be like more consistent with it. So by summer we can see if I can get rid of my stop I hate my strawberry legs though, I mean I don't.
Speaker 4: You can't see them like you only can see that type of thing like up on them, like you see it, but like you walking around, can nobody see that for real?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I used to be like the up kind of makes My ex boyfriend's mom she didn't grow no leg hair on her legs, and she didn't have no KP on her legs, and her legs was just so pretty. And I used to always be jealous of her legs. And that's what I wanted my legs to look like. But I grow hair my legs. I like, if I I'll shave my legs and by five o'clock it'll be prickly. That's that bullshit. But the hair I wish, the hair on my head grew as fast as the hair on my koochie and my legs. That's swear to God.
Speaker 4: So I don't have I don't have KP, that's what you call it, that's yeah. But I have like I have aging skin on my legs.
Speaker 1: I have age spots, but I don't have like the But I do have like age spots of leg on my caf a little bit near an inkor and shit like that, like on the back of my leg.
Speaker 3: But I wish you like my mama used to tell me, like, you need to take better care because I was such a tomboy and so rough and jumping off of shit and hitting my legs up. She's like, take better care of your legs. You're gonna hate that when you get grown. My legs is scarred up. Okay, I got all kinds of stars with my lead. I yeah, I don't know. I thought I was a little boy as a girl. My shin's got all kinds of scars on it. I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't stand. I had fella the other day and scraped my knee on the carpet.
Speaker 4: Not the other day.
Speaker 1: This is a few months ago, right before I went on vacation, and I had a fucking boo boo on my knee. I could not I was so pissed, like that, how you got it?
Speaker 3: That is shut up.
Speaker 1: I literally slid it on the carpet and my knee got scrached. So now I'm walking around with a scab up knee. Now people probably really thought that kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kids have scams on their knees anymore, though. I got this brutaloo play outside enough to have a scab on the meth.
Speaker 4: But they can slide on the carpet and it happens this step. Shit, my big brown ass earthquake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, slide What were you high? Did you slide on the carpet? Where were you sliding? To? Just walking like?
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I think it's how I walk because it happens often. Like I'm always like kind of slipping on the carpet. I don't know if my feet are too soft. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: But I be maybe, you know, picking your feet up off the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm dragging my feet. I think that's what it is. Now I gotta start marching.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you what you can use for that. Once it heals, you can put bio oil on it. Grills too.
Speaker 1: I bought these Manuka honey bandages from Amazon, and it actually healed really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but yeah, y'all, if y'all got scars or anything and you're trying to heal it your skin, bio oil is really really good. I live by it. That's one of my favorit. Once. I put that on my face too. Sometimes but someone's like, oh, you put that raw on your face. They said that to me the other day, like you put that straight on your face. Something like a conductor oil. Some people like you know, mix a oil like sometimes I put lavender oil on it too, but I have to mix it with something else or conductor oil, so it's not so strong concentrated. Yeah, so I didn't know I needed to blend out bio oil. I'll be putting that straight on my face. So y'all, don't do everything I do, because I don't want you to telling about Oh we talked back, told me to do this, and now I'm in the hospital.
Speaker 4: Like because we ain't got no money for your bill.
Speaker 3: Right, so bio oil, put it on your body. I don't think you should put it on your directly on your face.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And I think that's all my skincare tips just in the winter. Y'allo at y'all, at your lips with your toothbrush.
Speaker 4: Brush brush your lips.
Speaker 3: It's your mouth. Yeah yeah, when you brush your teeth, you can brush your lips with that toothbrush and get all that dead skin off your lips. Stop walking around like that, and then put some gasoline on that shit. I hate to see a crusty lip, motherfucker, like you don't have to live like that.
Speaker 4: I hate to see a crusty lip coming.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be like that, friend, exfoliate that with your toothbrush. I love you.
Speaker 4: And you can't help.
Speaker 1: But look at it, like be talking to you, just looking at what's wrong on their face?
Speaker 3: Are they biting their skin on their lips? While exfoliate that? It'll come right off. While your lips are moist from brushing your teeth, just take that toothbrush and rub it and it'll come right off.
Speaker 4: Shame, all right?
Speaker 3: Do I have any other tips?
Speaker 1: That's all I got, Wash your ass, moisturize, exfoliate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and don't you don't bring me. Don't bring me no white towel at your house. That humbles me to my soul. I hate it.
Speaker 4: But why niggas don't have to do none of this?
Speaker 1: And men have the best lashes, the best hair, the best skin, and they don't use shit but.
Speaker 4: A little bit of suitiful like they don't they don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then they wash their face and they ask with the same rag.
Speaker 2: That's the key. Maybe that's the key. Maybe you need a rubber little dookie on your face.
Speaker 1: I think it's we use all these topical things, but really it's the inside. Right, So men don't use all that shit on their face. Their hormones are different though, Like they don't have the same hormones as us.
Speaker 4: So this is why we have so.
Speaker 1: Many like skin issues and we're trying to treat it topically when really maybe you need to go get a blood panel and see what things that you need to increase in your diet, what nutrients you're lacking.
Speaker 4: Like I am gonna and I know.
Speaker 1: Like people who was on the you know, the twenty twenty four Ozempics is almost over, so I know that a lot of the diet companies they have you do, like the the blood panel and stuff like that. I'm gonna go because I looked online. It wasn't Lab Corp. It's another lab like nearby my house. But they have like they call it a diet blood panel or a diet panel, but it's really just to show you what the same things those clinics would do, right, yes, And it's like three hundred and seven dollars, Like I feel like maybe that's something you could do without going to a doctor, Like just buy that every year to see what things you need to correct.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, and then go to the doctor with the information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or I mean a lot of vitamins and food changes have these these things in it that you that your body is lacking.
Speaker 3: Another thing I forgot to mention that I take excuse me, orally outside of a multi vitamin. I put chlorophyll in my water.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's a must.
Speaker 3: You can get you an some chlorophyll, put it in your water daily and it don't taste bad. It made my water taste like two paces water to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit. It's kind of menty, but like dirty water men tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that cleansed you internally.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So chlorophyll is like what makes plants green. So if you're not eating enough leafy green vegetables, then you could do like chlorophylla supplement. Do you do a collagen? Do you drink collagen I supplement?
Speaker 3: I haven't been on it lately. I've been doing the one from Whole Foods that a peptio.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the blue bottles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a blue and white bottle the peptides. Yeah, So you do like this.
Speaker 1: They have like the collagen from bison, like from animal collagen, and then I use the fish collagen, which is a little bit I guess it's different.
Speaker 3: I know which one.
Speaker 1: I know the brand you're talking about, though, Whole Foods isn't the only people who sell it though, Like that's who.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can get it on you can get it on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. But I've run out of all my stuff. So that's another thing I do for Black Friday. I cannot wait for Black Friday because Vitamin Shop be having a Black Fidy cell and that's usually when I buy all my vitamins for the year. Vitamin D three, okay, black people like you do need.
Speaker 3: I lived by that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I noticed a difference in my hair and my nails.
Speaker 1: Like I haven't been on my Vitamin D three in about two months because I ran out and I just been waiting to buy some more. But that is, like you, that's an essential vitamin as far as black.
Speaker 3: People, because especially for black women. So it's called vital proteins collagen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Vita protein, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: You can get it on Amazon too, but sometimes you gotta be careful with shit on Amazon because they'd be selling you fake shit yep, just in the bottle. But what I really want to try is the spoil Child liquid. Colleges. I heard that was good so y'all can find that online to spoil child.
Speaker 1: We're trying to look good, we're trying to feel good, We're trying to be good all twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: We just want to be our best sell.
Speaker 3: All the things.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna plugging from dating again, y'all. I'm unplugging again. I started back in July. I wasn't fucking around all year. July. I jump back outside. Now I'm back. I'm going back into my shell. These niggas have disappointed me to the max again maximum disappointment. Back at my shell. So yeah, right before Christmas every year, I'm feeling like I'm not buying no new pajamas this year. Me and my mama gonna wear the same ones from last year. God damn it.
Speaker 4: Shame you feel like they're breaking out with you because Christmas coming.
Speaker 3: IM possible because you know, I want ship. But that's stupid. That's stupid to break up because I want shit. I ain't really been fucking with nobody poor, you know. And even if I was like, it's okay, I like thoughtful gifts. It's not about prices a by thought, you know. Anyway, that ship together, that's what matter you scar, your health, your body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gonna stop stressed about these niggas. I bet that's gonna get better. I ain't talking about you, my y'all.
Speaker 2: Liral ruptly because you niggas is on bullshit.
Speaker 4: Scressing scressing me out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's all good, though, I'm not gonna be all right. I just want to say this, y'all. Watch if y'all like holiday movies. I love holiday movies. If y'all like them, watch Meet Me Next Christmas. I think that's what it's called, with Christina Million and Ralph Angel from Queen from Queen Sugar. I don't know what his name is, Kofe Siddyby. I think that's his name. I don't know how to pronounce it, but define define Chocolate one. It's on Netflix, y'all. It's so cute. It's a cute little holiday movie. If you like cute Saw story. Yeah, it just came out, Okay, watch it with a cup of hot, cold cocar with a peppermint in it. I wish it would get cold outside.
Speaker 4: It just seems like we're not gonna have a winter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like the.
Speaker 1: Longest summer ever. It was kind of chilly, yesterday and like last night, but like during the day, like it's eighty five.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's eighty to eighty five. Mad at us? All right? Any last last.
Speaker 4: Uh, I think I already said it. Bitch, stops stressing.
Speaker 1: Stop stressing, bitches, get your skin together, listen, get your health together. We're doing breast screenings, We do all the things. Okay, the older you get, shit be falling the.
Speaker 4: Fucking bart so it's just a little bit harder to maintain it. But these fucking fifty year old bitches out here looking good, So I gotta compete with them, Okay, because them, them seventies babies is looking real, real good out here.
Speaker 3: Healthy and yes, now this is my last last and they don't have nothing to do with skincare. I've been seeing a lot of this floating around on social media that black women we just gonna mind our black business. We can't do that. We're on the boat. If the boat sinks, guess who's sinking with it. This every every day is still our black business. Stay involved, stay encouraged, and be a part of the process. Always don't jump out because it did not go your way exactly. We still have to remain the course you guys. I love y'all. I do all right, y'all.
Speaker 4: If you enjoyed this episode, y'all, tune in every Thursday on a.
Speaker 1: Black Effect iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcast at. This is your co host, AJ Holiday two point zero on Instagrams, y'all, don't forget to make sure you are subscribed till we talk back on aria streaming apps kick It TAM and YouTube.
Speaker 3: Yeah on YouTube, we're talking back TV period. I love y'all. Remember speak now and never hold. I don't know your pimples, Get rid of them, let them go deuces, y'all.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows,