Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Senator Ted Cruz. Ben Ferguson with you, Senator, we have got a lot on this money to talk about, and it's more than just the eclipse. There are new warnings at the southern border about possible terrace coming across as well.
Speaker 1: Well, that's right.
Speaker 3: We should start with the fact that the eclipse is going to be happening today, that it is by all accounts going to be spectacular. It's right over the middle of Texas, and so if you are anywhere in the path of the eclipse, i'd encourage you to go outside, take a few minutes to obviously don't look directly in the sun, but you can do the pinhole pinhole effort with a piece of paper and take your kids out there and see. We should get for good chunk of Texas about about four minutes of darkness right in the middle of the day, and so that should be worthwhile to go see. And actually, Ben, you're right now in Kerrville, Texas, at a ranch right in the prime viewing spot. So I will say today, as Verdict is coming out, the sun will be blotted out.
Speaker 2: It will be and I said, rarely in my life can I say that I went to the perfect spot. If it's good enough for NASA, it's gotta be good enough for me. So it's gonna be four plus minutes of total darkness, they say, and my kids are here.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fun in Curveville. They say.
Speaker 2: The town of Curveville is gonna swell by over five hundred thousand people just to see this moment. While it's a lifetime experience. Well, that is phenomenal. And I will say, We've got a lot to talk about on the pod today. We've got, first of all, the border continues to get worse and worse and worse. We're seeing god aways increasing, We're seeing people on the known terror list increasing. That is combining with the growing news of the threats of a direct terror attack because of the war in the Middle East, because of Iran, because of Hamas, because of Hesbola, because of Palestinian Islamic jihad. The risk of a terror attack here in the United States keeps going up, and Joe Biden's open border is making it worse and worse. We're also going to talk about the new audit done at the IRS when it turns out that well, you know, all of Joe Biden and Janet Yellen's promises not to audit the middle class, turns out they were lying. They are in fact going after the middle class, which would be exactly what we told you on this podcast they were going to do. And finally, we're going to talk about the impact the economy is having on Americans across the country on prices, on day to day living, and how despite the White House trying to spin baby spin, Bidenomics is proving to be a disaster for most Americans. Let me tell you about our friends ever at Patriot Mobile. If you have a cell phone and you're with Big Mobile, you need to know what's happening. Big Mobile is giving big donations to Democratic candidates, causes and organizations, including Planned Parenthood. That is exactly why I want you to know about Patriot Mobile and why you should make the switch now. When I started to Patriot Mobile, I had the same questions that you're having right now. Am I going to have good service? The answer is yes, you're going to have great service. In fact, you're gonna have the same nationwide, dependable coverage that you're used to right now.
Speaker 1: How has that happened?
Speaker 2: Because Patriot Mobile uses the same three major networks that you're using right now. That means you get the same coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the left. Second question I had was was it going to take a bunch of time? Is it going to be easier hard? It's actually really easy. You get to keep your same cell phone number, You get to keep your same phone or upgrade to a new one, and they have a one hundred percent US based customer service team that makes switching easy. So check out Patriot Mobile because here's the best part. When you pay your bill, about five percent of that bill goes back to support free speech causes, religious freedom, causes, the sanctity of life, organizations, standing up for a Second Amendment and then giving back to our military, our veterans, our first responders, and wounded warrior heroes. Don't give your money to woke companies anymore. It's really easy to make a difference with your cell phone every month, and you'll save money as well when you go to Patriot Mobile Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. Get in the game with your dollars and support a conservative company that supports what you believe in free activation when you use the offer code verdict that's Patriot mobile dot com slash verdict or nine seven to two Patriot a's nine seven to two Patriot. Let's talk about the warning at the southern border. The number of godaways has skyrocketed center and this is as there has been so much attention on the border, which which again goes back to the point that you've said over and over again, this administration created this. They don't believe it's a problem. They believe this is a way to change this country. It's an opportunity for them to bring in new voters and change things with the map in Congress, with a census. The list of their person is skyrocketing. Is more and more illegals coming across the border. The problem now is the number of people that are on the terrorist watch list is also skyrocketing that are coming across southern border. As there's been concerns and warnings from the FBI. You've been warning about this for quite some time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you.
Speaker 3: Look at the number of suspects on the terror watch list apprehended at the Southern border for the entire four years of the Trump administration, fiscal year twenty seventeen to fiscal year twenty twenty one, the total people on the terror watch list apprehended was twenty six over a total of four years. Joe Biden came in, opened up the border, and those numbers have skyrocketed in the last six months. In the first half of fiscal year twenty twenty four, sixty nine suspects on the terror watch list have been apprehended. That's in six months. That that is more than ten a month we had twenty six and four years, and under Joe Biden, we have more than ten known terrorist or people on the terror watch list apprehended every single month of this fiscal year. You put that on top of the really concerning number, which is the known god aways. Known god aways are people we've observed at the border, we know are there, but they got away, and they got away. Typically, the god aways are much more likely to be serious problems. They're more likely to be criminals. They're more likely to be murderers or rapists or child molesters. They're more likely to be gang members, and they're more likely to be terrorist. If you're a terrorist, you're not likely going to go turn yourself in to the border patrol agents, which is what millions of the legal immigrants Joe Biden has led interdoing. Just in the month of March, there were over twenty thousand known god aways. Just on Sunday there were nine hundred and nineteen known god aways. Those are people among those nine hundred and nineteen. We don't know how many terrorists are there, but we do know that if the terrorists are coming, that's what they're going to be as a gutaway.
Speaker 2: And those numbers are coming from customs and border patrols. So this is the own Biden administration's numbers. They're telling you this. There was also something else that Governor Abbott, a good frint of yours, said on Fox News Channel. He was asked about the Biden administration. Are they changing, Are they doing anything different? I mean, in reality, we know the Biden administration sues Texas so that Texas can't protect and defend itself and tries to rip down the razor wire and the border security measures they put up. But what he said about this is the issue of the terrorists coming across. He also said something else that's very interesting that those on the tarists watch lists they make more money for the smugglers than the cartel members that are bringing them across. They're willing to pay more to get across our scar border. Take a listen to this from Fox News.
Speaker 4: The chief of the Border Patrol is saying exactly one hundred and forty thousand got aways. If we don't know who is coming into our country and we don't know what their intent is, that is a threat. Does President Biden?
Speaker 2: Degree President absolutely believes that along that border, we do have significant national security concerns that have to be met.
Speaker 3: He also said that they're doing everything that they possibly can.
Speaker 5: But are you worried that we're in a September tenth mentality on this issue. Let's be clear, the Bid administration is doing nothing to stop terrorists from coming across the border. They are knowingly allowing them in. And there's two categories here. They're the terrorists who are actually apprehended. The terrorists apprehended are an all time record, many multiples of those who came across the border under the Trump administration. But second you talked about the god aways, well, the terrorists will pay extra not to be caught. What that means is the number that we've caught, which is extraordinary. There's far more than that who've gotten across the border. Remember this. Also last month, the FBI director talked about a potential nine to eleven type terrorist attack because of the terror who are coming across our border. The chief job of the president of the United States is national security. The President Biden is failing at national security. We are extraordinarily concerned about a terrorist attack occurring in Texas or elsewhere in the United States because of the terrorists who are crossing our border at will, unstopped by the botom of you think ISIS is here today, so I have no information that they are. However, again, the FBI director was talking last month about the possibility that Isis could be coming here. Think about this concept. It's ridiculous that anybody has their shoes inspected at an airport these days, when terrorists can come right across the border and sneak in and come here. Let me foreshadow also another concern we're going to have really soon that started kind of beginning right now, and that's going to be drone wars. The capability of the cartels about getting things across the border through drones already is extraordinary, and they're going to be more aggressive, more sophisticated in the drawing attacks. We can sustain a drawing attack anytime.
Speaker 2: Senator, You've talked about this, the number of drones that are coming across. We played this audio on Verdict just a few weeks ago, where where they were before Congress. They were talking about tens of thousands of drones that are coming across into American airspace, some of them dropping drugs and fetnyls, some of them spying on Americans. They can also be used to target and to kill people as well. We are seeing that in the Middle East right now. We're seeing that the war between Russia and Ukraine. And yet all of this is happening. And we go back to one of the things you said there, I mean, center, are we in a September tenth mentality, which is what you heard her say there on Fox, Because I am terrified that the Biden administration is absolutely in a September tenth mindset.
Speaker 3: I think there's no question about it. And the risk of a major terrorist attack in the United States is higher today than it has been any time since September eleventh, two thousand and one. And on top top of that, we have the news breaking this weekend. USA Today reported the US is on high alert for a potential attack on Israel or on American facilities in the Middle East, in retaliation for an Israeli strike in Syria that killed Iranian commanders. Two US officials told USA Today. Iran vowed revenge after suspected Israeli warplanes bombed its embassy in Damascus on Monday, killing a top Iranian military commander, a major escalation in Israel's war with its regional adversaries. The Biden administration is concerned about the possibility Iranians might attack US bases in Iraq and Syria, sources said, and American forces were in a heightened state of vigilance. Iran's Revolutionary guards announced the death of seven military advisers in the Damascus strike, including Mohammad Reza Zahidi, a senior commander at its Kudz Force, an elite foreign espionage and paramilitary arm Iran promised quote to take a decisive response. So we have Iran, the leading state sponsor of terrorism, promising a decisive response, funding millions and millions of dollars to fund Hamas terrorists, to fund Hesbala terrorists, to fund Palestinian Islamic jihad to attack directly American forces in the Middle East. And we have on top of that Joe Biden and the Democrats. And by the way, it's not just Joe Biden, it's every congressional Democrat who has rubber stamped these open border policies, who have given the Iranians and Hamas and Hezbollah a red carpet invitation to come into this country. And by the way, you heard Greg Gabbett talking about the drones. Our drone vulnerability is enormous. I mean, we had testimony of upwards of twenty five thousand drone incursions from the car tells across our southern border. At a time when Americans are directly threatened with terror, Joe Biden has given an invitation to the for the terrorists to come to America.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Great point.
Speaker 2: When you wake up in the morning, if you're like me, you want a great cup of coffee. You want a premium cup of coffee, and you don't want it from a woke coffee company. That's why I want you to know about Blackout coffee. Look, I do a radio show every morning at seven am. I got to be up. I gotta be ready. I got to be read in on the news of the day, and then I've got to be able to tell people what's going on. I'm not going to do that with an average cup of coffee, and I'm not going to do it with a woke coffee brand. That's how I found out Blackout Coffee, and that's why I want you to try them, and I'm going to save you twenty percent right now. Blackout Coffee is one hundred percent committed conservative values as well, from sourcing the beans to the roasting process, customer support and shipping. They embody true American values and accept no comp on quality or taste. So check out Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Why because if you use the promo code vertict, you're gonna get twenty percent off your first order. So get away from the woke coffee companies out there and go with a premium quality cup of Blackout Coffee. You're going to love it. If you've never tried it, now's your chance be awake, not woke. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Use promo code vertict, You'll get twenty percent off your first order and you'll be hooked, just like I am drinking blackout coffee every single day. Let's talk about what's also happening in those warnings coming in the Middle East right now. We did a show and I got to say to all the vertic listeners, you guys were amazing and spreading that show on social media. If you missed it, we did an entire episode on Israel and what's going on in Israel. You can grab it and share that wherever you are on social media. But there was a lot of people that I think learned a lot from the just quession that we had here and look, you now look at what's going on the Middle East and this threat from Iran. I think we should all take it obviously, very seriously. I don't think they're lying. I don't think they're they're they're they're basically trying to bluff on this one. And the concerns are significant, But the real concern is is America's lack of response or saying to Iran, you better not screw with us. And we've allowed them for months and months to attack us interest in the Middle East without US really retaliating, And that's part of the reason why they're so bold right now, am I wrong?
Speaker 3: You're not, And it's worse than that. Look, I mean we just a couple of weeks ago. I forced a vote on the Senate floor to block the Biden administration from sending billions of dollars to Iran, and every single Senate Democrat but won. Everyone but Bob Menendez voted no. And Menendez did it right at the end. I think he was mostly pissed at the other Democrats who have demanded that he resign, and so he voted with me. But every other Democrat was happy to vote to send billions to Iran. And by Iran has launched over one hundred attacks on US servicemen and women in the last six months. Not only that. You know, we just talked about the threat from from Iran and the escalation in the in the in the threat, what did the Biden administration do well a US This is from NBC News Now. A US intelligence assessment warns that Iran could carry out an attack using a swarm of drones or land attack cruise missiles, and that Iran could target an Israeli diplomatic or consular facility in the region in retaliation for the strike on Damascus. According to two US officials familiar with the assessment, Iran is likely to respond before the end of Ramadan next week, so there's a particularly heightened alert right now. On Friday, a tap aid to Iranian President Ibrahim Rasi said said Tehran sent a message warning the United States not to get involved in the fight between Israel and Iran. Quote in a written message, the Islamic Republic of Iran warns US leadership not to get dragged in net Yahu's trap for the US. Stay away so you won't get hurt.
Speaker 1: Is what.
Speaker 3: Mohammed Jamshitti. Uh, that's how what his name is posted on x He wrote that in response, the US asked i Ran not to target American facilities. A spokesperson for the National Security Council said reports that the US had asked Iran not to target American facilities were simply wrong and an Iranian spin. And and here's here's a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: We received a message from Iran following the strike in Damascus. In response, we made clear that we were not behind the strike. We also warned Iran not to use the strike as a pretext to further escalate in the region or attack US facilities or personnel. In the hours after the strike in Damascus, that is, the Biden administration reached out to Iran directly to assure Tehrod that the US was not involved and did not have advanced knowledge of the strike. So, in other words, this is what the Biden administration does in the middle of the war.
Speaker 1: What do they do?
Speaker 3: They call Iran and they're like, oh, we're sorry, We're sorry, We're sorry.
Speaker 1: Mind you.
Speaker 3: Iran is funding Hamas, is effectively waging war with Israel. And what is Biden doing calling Iran and apologizing and also allowing an open border with an invitation for anyone with ill intent to come into this country.
Speaker 2: We also know that Iran, through their proxies have been targeting American interests in the Middle East, and yet we still call and say, hey, don't worry, we weren't involved in this.
Speaker 1: What message is that said to them?
Speaker 2: They can do whatever they want in the Middle East and America won't respond.
Speaker 3: Now, sadly, that's exactly the message that Joe Biden is sending every day. Iran is discovering they can attack Americans, they can murder Americans, they can attack over and over and over again, and the Biden administration not only no response, the Biden administration's response will be here have billions of dollars. It is bizarre. It ought to be an incredibly simple principle, don't give money to people who want to kill you. And I'll add an addendum to that, who are actively trying to kill you. And yet Biden and the Democrats keeps shoveling cash more and more to Iran. And by the way, Iran is still selling two million barrels a day of oil because Joe Biden refuses to enforce the oil sanctions that's funding the regime.
Speaker 2: I want you to explain this even more because this is something I think many in the media have refused to cover and tell the truth about this. We have sanctions right now, yes, are in place on Iranian oil that have been in place for quite some time. And the only difference is this administration. They have not officially lifted the sanctions. The sanctions are technically still there in name only, but we're allowing them to export the oil. Is that the easiest way to explain it to everyone listening.
Speaker 3: No, that's exactly right, And let's review the bidding Let's do a little bit of history on Iranian oil sales. So if you go back to the Trump administration, there was a big battle in the Trump administration. Within the administration about whether to pull out of the Iran nuclear deal, the Obama deal, which was a terrible deal. Both the State Department and the Defense Department said no, do not pull out of the deal. I strongly disagreed. I went to President Trump repeatedly, over and over and over again and argued, this deal was catastrophic, it was endangering America, it was bad, and the President agreed with me. President Trump overruled his own Secretary of State, overruled his own Secretary Defense. He pulled out of the Iran deal. Now, once he pulled out of the deal, there were still significant components of the deal that remained in a place, and the most significant was what was called the oil waivers. The oil waivers allowed Iran to sell oil and that was the major source of funding for the regime. I began then arguing to President Trump, we needed to end the oil waiver. There was again a fight within the Trump administration on this question. At this time, the lines were a little bit different. You had State arguing no, do not end the oil waivers. You had Energy, the Department of Energy saying yes, end the oil waivers. This was Mike Pompeo had just started a Secretary of State, and the State Department was arguing, if we end the oil waiver on Iran, the effect will be that the price of oil will skyrocket, the price of gasoline will skyrocket. The Department of Energy chimed in, and you would think that Apartment of Energy has some expertise in energy. They said, no, that's ridiculous. There's plenty of global supply of oil. We can end the oil waiver and it's not going to cause prices to skyrocket. Again, I leaned in vigorously. I urged President Trump end the oil waivers. State's wrong, Energy's right. Well, President Trump again agreed with me, overruled his own secretary of State. He ended the oil waivers. At the time he did that, Iran was selling roughly one million barrels a day of oil, so that was their major revenue source. We ended the oil waivers, and we now know who was right. Energy was right and State was wrong. Because we ended the oil waivers and the global price barely moved. It had negligible impact on price, There was plenty of supply. What it did have an impact on is it devastated the Iranian economy and their oil sales dropped from one million barrels a day to about three hundred thousand barrels a day. And so when Joe Biden came into office, the Iranian economy was in shambles. The effect of those oil sanctions were crushing, and all Joe Biden had to do was not screw it up. But understand that Biden and the Democrats, their number one foreign policy objective is getting a new nuclear deal with Iran, and bizarrely they prioritize this over everything. So Biden almost immediately stopped in forcing the oil sanctions, just just kind of look the other way. And so what happens is Iran has a ghost fleet of tankers that they send oil mostly to communists China. China buys it and it funds Iran. Biden came in, Iran is selling three hundred thousand barrels a day. Today, Iran is selling two million barrels of oil a day. Wow, more than double what they were doing before we ended the oil waiver. And they're using that that has been upwards of eighty billion dollars that Joe Biden has given a theocratic, homicidal, genocidal maniac, that is the Ayatola who pledges death to America, and right now he's pledging to retaliate directly. And yet Joe Biden continues to this day not to enforce the oil sanctions.
Speaker 2: Last question for you on this, why do you believe he refuses to enforce them. Is it just political ideology, Is it he's compromised in some way, or is it he's just completely ignorant to the threat that Iran is to the world's stability, including to Israel as well as America.
Speaker 3: I think the ideology of the Biden White House and the Biden State Department in many ways, this White House doesn't have a foreign policy that they have a domestic policy writ large, so they broadcast out to the world. They divide the world into blue countries and red countries. And red countries are those countries that wanted to be friends with America when Donald Trump was president, and blue countries are those countries that hated America when Donald Trump was president. And the entirety of the Biden foreign policy is to undermine, to alienate, to weaken the red countries, and to acquiesce, to appease to and send billions of dollars to the blue country. So the reddest country of all is Israel. It's why Biden systematically undermines Israel. Other red countries include the United Kingdom, that include nations like Brazil. When you had Bolsonara was very pro pro America. What happened the Biden administration undermined him and they got Lula radical leftists to hate America. Colombia was another red country. We had a very strong pro American ally in Ivon Duque. The Biden White House undermined Duque. We ended up with now an anti American leftist Petro who again hates America. Guatemala, Guatemala we had, we had the president of Guatemala was strongly allied with the United States. As soon as he left, the Biden administration imposed sanctions on the outgoing president of Guatemala. Who are the blue countries, Well, there are lots of blue countries. Uh, You've got China's a blue country, Russia, Russia's a blue country. North Korea is a blue country. Venezuela is a blue country. But the bluest of all blue countries is Iran. The Biden administration that they they view this it's almost like religious their obsession with a new nuclear deal with Iran, and they're willing to bend over backwards no matter what.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm reminded there was a political cartoon when when John Kerry was Secretary of State Obama was president, and it had the Iyatolas saying death to America, and it had John Kerry saying, can we meet you halfway? That's the view of this White House. They're naive, they're ignorant, and they want to shove billions of dollars to Iran even while they're actively trying to murder Americans and funding the war in Israel.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to you about what you can do to help people in Israel. Right now, we all know about the atrocities that were committed by Hamaslaks last October the seventh, which kicked off a vicious war as Israel is defending herself from terrorists now on every side. The toll on the Israeli people is real, it is staggering, and it's massive. Hundreds of thousands of Israelis have been forced from their homes. Entire communities torn apart, lives have been devastated by death and destruction and war. The International Fellowship of Christian and Jews, known as IFCJ, is right there in the middle of it. Each and every day they are distributing right now critical essentials like food, medicine, and emergency supplies for hundreds of thousands of suffering Jews that have been displaced. The need is great and that's why I am partnering with IFCJ today and I want you to get involved in help. I want you to visit support IFCJ dot org to help. Every donation is urgently need to help the people of Israel. A lot of people have said, how can I help? This is how you can help to give the International Fellowship of Christian and Jews. All you have to do is go to support IFCJ dot org and give as generously as you can, because your gift will be matched to double in impact and help provide twice the support right now. Again, that's support IFCJ dot org. Support IFCJ dot org. Thank you and God bless Senator. Let's talk about this shocking new data that's come out, a warning that came from you on this show, and I want to play that in a moment, but I want to get to the headline here. There are two things right now that are worrying many Americans. Number one, it's bid nomics. It is a disaster right now. We are seeing even top Biden economic advisor bragged about gas prices, which are up fifty percent since Biden took office, saying, quote, we are pleased that gas prices have come down. Now the media is allowing them to lie, and the American people are not going to fall for this. I don't believe. But take a listen to this. This is coming from the White House, from the Biden team trying to convince Americans that, hey, you're paying less of the pump right now than ever.
Speaker 1: You should be excited.
Speaker 6: Oh important for American families and a big focus of President Biden. We are pleased that gas prices have come down by a dollar forty relative to that peak that was caused by Russia's invasion of Ukraine. But as you say, we are watching carefully to make sure that those gas prices that the pump don't go up.
Speaker 2: To Now, Senator, that's just a lie that gas prices are not down.
Speaker 1: Anyone that goes the pump knows this.
Speaker 2: We also know now that grocery prices are nearing forty percent higher than they were in twenty nineteen. And to add insult to injury, we're now being told, on top of all of that that's hurting the middle class, there's now going to be more than ever IRS agents that are targeting specifically middle class Americans, with more audits than ever before.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: First of all, in terms of prices, you know, they're crowing about that that they say gasoline prices are lower than the worst they were under Biden, but they're still up fifty one percent from where they were under Trump. By the way, overall prices are up eighteen point six percent. Real average weekly earnings are down four point two percent. Real average weekly warnings earnings were up eight point two percent under Trump. And in the month of March zero new manufacturing jobs were added. And so look, the economy is hurting mightily. And then you put on top of that the IRS is doing actually what we predicted on this podcast is targeting the middle class. The Wall Street Journal wrote that wrote just a few days ago, quote the internal Revenue Service got an audit of its own in time for tax Day, and two irregularities jump out. President Biden's plan to hire a new army of tax collectors is falling flat, and the agents already at work are targeting the middle class. Those are the two findings of the IRS's watchdog, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration. The most recent data suggests the IRS is still focused on the middle class. As of last summer, sixty three percent of new audits targeted taxpayers with incomes of less than two hundred thousand dollars. Only a small overall share reached the very highest earners, while eighty percent of the audits covered earning less than one million dollars.
Speaker 1: And as the Wall.
Speaker 3: Street Journal urge, as you don't forget to save those charitable giving receipts. This is exactly opposite what Joe Biden promised the American people. But it's what we knew was going to happen. They were going to use the new agents to go after the middle class. That's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Let me just remind people of what you said on the show, and this was quite some time ago. Here is the warning when we said it here early on that they're going to come after average Americans, not just the elites, as they were claiming.
Speaker 3: For Good Friday in Easter, the IRS released the news. They did it as a news dump going into the holiday because they didn't want people to pay attention to it. That they are right now hiring the first thirty thousand of those employees. Ten thousand of them are being hired in the current fiscal year, and in fiscal year twenty twenty four they're planning to double that with twenty seven thousand new hires. Now, now, what does that need, Well, let's go through a lot of different elements. The long and short of it is, it means a whole bunch more IRS employees there to harass you, to harass citizens, to rass small businesses, to harass and target the political enemies of the Biden White House.
Speaker 2: But Senator, you look at that warning, and you look at what you mentioned right beforehand about prices that have skyrocketed, the costs of goods and services are up, manufacturing jobs that are down, and there has to be a moment, I would argue of reckoning with the average American voter where they look at this administration, and they sit there and they stare at you in the face. They say, no, no, gas prices are good, and the American people have to know, no, that's not true. When they say, oh no, no, the price at the grocery store, they're.
Speaker 1: Not that bad.
Speaker 2: They've got to have a moment where they say, no, no, no, we don't believe you anymore. You travel a lot, you talk to a lot of people on the state of Texas. I don't believe that the American people are going to being boozled by this much longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I think the American people know that that Bidenomics is a mess. And in fact, you see the Biden White House backing away from using that term Bidenomics because they thought it was a good thing and they discovered oh wait, people think it's a terrible thing.
Speaker 1: That that's it.
Speaker 3: Listen to anyone who's paying the bills, anyone who goes to the grocery store, anyone who fills up their tank at the pump, anyone who deals with health care cost, electricity costs, rent, mortgages. I'll tell you, young people, I think one of the real most potent things is young people buying their first home a young married couple. They're suddenly discovering they can get about half as much house as they thought they could get, because a few years ago, when you had mortgage rates at at two and a half percent, you could get actually a pretty big, pretty you know, a nice three bedroom house, a backyard, a swing And suddenly young people are discovering, holy cow, what I thought I could have Ford is now out of reach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: This is going to be a top issue certainly going into this big election November. And I hope that conservatives all of the country just tell the truth, and I hope that the media will start covering it. They're still covering and you could hear it in those headlines. You can hear it in the audio. They will allow them to lie on national TV to your face about how great things are when they know compared to where they were in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, it is a disaster. Don't forget Center. Cruise and I do the show with you every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We have a weekend review of what you may have missed on Saturdays, so make sure you grab the show. Hit that's follow button or subscribe or auto download and most importantly, share it on social media wherever you are. You guys were amazing at sharing that episode we did on Israel. It was one of the top episodes we've done. Thank you for getting in the fight and letting other people know what's going on and on those in between days. Make sure you grab my podcast as well. I'll keep you updown the latest breaking news, the Ben Ferguson podcasts and The Senator. I will see you back here on Wednesday morning.