Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty enough he Armstrong and Getty, but put it.
Speaker 3: Over the edge just that you know.
Speaker 4: Elon came in there to reduce the government bloat and all that stuff, and then they have this big beautiful bill that's nothing but government bloat, which Elon tweeted out. He said it was a disgusting abomination. And then Trump said, well he has Trump arrangement syndrome.
Speaker 5: And then Elon said, well.
Speaker 3: Your tariffs are going to cause an erection. An erection, O Jerry, A recession is what I make this.
Speaker 6: I don't know where I So we continue to get a lot of interesting texts and comments on the big story of the day, the riding in la And I mean, that's it's it is a big story because it's emblematic of a lot of the whole immigration thing. First of all, I've been advocating you got to start hitting people in the head with sticks.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you stop it.
Speaker 6: You can't let people come and smash the windows out of the police station.
Speaker 1: No, you end up like Seattle abandoning your police station.
Speaker 5: You've lost.
Speaker 6: At that point, somebody suggested tasing, but we realized with the electric electricity shortage in California, unless the wind is blowing and the sun is shining.
Speaker 1: Solar wind powered tasers yeah, just not reliable.
Speaker 6: So the people were suggesting fire hoses. We got this text fire hoses won't work because the state has no water, and think about how that would affect the smelt.
Speaker 5: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 6: I like it when people on the text line, all claiming to know exactly what they're talking about, disagree. So somebody apparently who did deploy with the national Guard, because somebody text a little bit national Guard would have rubber bullets, and some national Guard deployed at the twenty twenty LA riots for the BLM and ANTIFA, and we carried our standard M fours. We did not have any kind of less than lethal infernal rifle or anything.
Speaker 5: I seriously doubt that we have that now.
Speaker 6: So he says, at least then they were carrying around rifles like you carry around rifles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd like to hear an update on that.
Speaker 1: It's entirely possible that policy has changed and they're there to protect federal buildings. That's the job of the federal government to protect federal buildings when these states and people who work there. When the state won't and the state has indicated that they will not, national guards should start using those sound weapons. I don't know what they're called, but yeah, there are all there. We got a variety of things, heat beams, sound beams. Something you got to just spurs the crowd. You can't let this happen. You can't let this happen. You gotta at the beginning of the meeting. You need to start here and this can't happen. We can't allow this to happen. They can't set a.
Speaker 6: Bunch of cars in fire, can't smash windows out of police station.
Speaker 5: Okay, so how do we stop it? Not?
Speaker 1: New York Times headline was just absolutely charming. They're taken on. This was the lead story, at least as I was getting ready for the show this morning. Trump jumps at the chance for a confrontation in California over immigration. The situation has all the elements that the President seeks a showdown with top political rival in a deep blue state over an issue core to his agenda. That's not untrue, but that sure puts the shoe on the wrong foot to me.
Speaker 5: After years of a completely open border.
Speaker 6: I mean, come on, Trump ran on cracking down on a legal immigration. All polls showed that that was a top issue for voters and they liked Trump's approach, and the polling on it has been overwhelm So if this riot happened because LA doesn't want to allow convicted criminals to be booted out of the country, there's a riot and Trump did nothing. You think that that would make sense. That would make no sense. He's only jumping at this for the political opportunity. This is his lane, man, he is staying in his lane.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: The idea of maintaining order in the streets had just becomes so unfashionable. Yeah, in all of the elite circles, the idea that, oh no, the laws being broken, We're gonna make sure the laws followed. They can't picture that, which is a bit of a head scratcher if you think about it, especially because these people are in large measure wealthy. I'm talking about the opinion laters Now. They're wealthy, they live in very safe neighborhoods, they're incredibly well protected. They don't feel the no the after effects of any of their policies. So yeah, they can't believe there would ever be a reason for the National Guard to remay to you know, re establish order.
Speaker 6: So a different story about the craziness of our times, which they are pretty crazy. I how long have I owned my Cyberbeasts. That's the cyber truck with the three motors in it. They call it a Cyberbeasts, and I drive one, and it is, you know, very distinct looking, as everybody knows. It's the weirdest looking vehicle it's ever been on the road and the left turned against Elon Musk. And since I've owned it, I don't think it's the exaggeration that I get flipped off or thumbs down half the days I drive it. I have three of the last four days. Three of the last four days have either gotten the thumbs down or flipped off, which is really quite amazing because people are so into their politics and all that sort of stuff, and we all know that that's true.
Speaker 5: I mean the.
Speaker 6: Idea that like one of the questions on dating apps as who you voted for, and I was actually saying I was talking to a buddy of mine from wayback been friends forever. And I was talking him on the phone the other day and I said, do you realize it's been thirty five years ago since we lived in that apartment over the pool, that apartment complex and drank beer and worked out and ate hot dogs with cheese. W was on them every day, and you know, we couldn't believe how the time had flown. But I was thinking about that everybody's single running around. I doubt there was a single person I knew that could have told you what their boyfriend or girlfriend's political views were, or who they voted for president specifically.
Speaker 5: Or maybe even their own.
Speaker 6: I don't think I just didn't care that much. We were twenty five at the time. I don't think there would have been a not one Who's who'd your vote? Boy vote for, your boyfriend vote for for president? Or who'd your girlfriend vote? They'd say, what, I have no idea?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: How did we go from that to it's like the number one issue when you date. It ain't good, No, it's not. It ain't healthy. And I don't know how we get out of it.
Speaker 1: My contention, and I will stand by this that the political class are thrilled with this. It's how they raise zillions of dollars in money, is how they accumulate more and more power to the state capitals, but especially to Washington DC. Those who would exploit the people are are thrilled with this development.
Speaker 5: They fuel it the tribalist.
Speaker 6: So in general they would stoke it rather than try to figure out how to go back. Yeah, yeah, that is true, and that is troubling to that point, the fact that people can get so upset about the vehicle that I drive because the guy who started the company and kind of the face of Tesla was buddies with Trump for a while. That helped him get so you you you when you see somebody driving that truck.
Speaker 1: I can't even like making my huge supporter of the brand for a number of years, but you.
Speaker 6: Need to express to the person driving the vehicle how much you hate me. I guess you hate me or you hate elam right.
Speaker 1: Or they make assumptions about your politics being aligned with Elon's temporary alignment or something.
Speaker 6: Yes, anyway, I am so yesterday, I'm pulling into the grocery store and a guy coming out like I'm turning in while he pulls out, so we you know, we were coming together really slow at like five miles an hour. He's got his window down and he is I got my window up. Music really loud, so I can't hear him, but I can tell he's actually saying it.
Speaker 5: Spit flying out of his muddle fudge you, fudg you.
Speaker 6: And he's got both fingers going and he grabs a steering wheel and he's driving like an eight hundred dollars car. I mean, it's got the spare donut on the front left and it's all ented up. And I think his windows were down because he's got no AC and you know whatever. And he's kind of a dowey twenty eight year old dupe. But I mean he's angry. He's not like the college girl the day before who like shook her head and gave me the thumbs down.
Speaker 5: This guy is angry.
Speaker 6: Good yeah, faja, And I thought, I'm surprised this hasn't happened more often. Joe and I both know personally people who would have chased that guy down and beat his freaking ass in the street for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I as I know people who would do that for whatever reason.
Speaker 6: I find it only interesting and amusing, Like, good lord, first, it looks like your life's not going so well, and how strange that you would be this angry about the car of chosen to dry. But I'm surprised there haven't been more guys like that get their asses beaten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I want to get back to him and his life in a second.
Speaker 5: But Katie, you have a thought.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm wondering. Don't doesn't the cyber truck record at all times? Don't we have video of this?
Speaker 5: You know, I didn't even think about that. I might. I'll have to look. I find it audio. Start putting them on blast exactly. Dock him, dock him.
Speaker 1: I've known I've run into a handful of people like that in my many years on the globe. Their lives suck, and the last thing in the world they want to do is take responsibility for that, in effect, blame themselves. So they must find somebody to blame and vent on. So that guy yesterday or whatever that was, you were his his vent.
Speaker 5: That explains it. His anger is how sucky his life is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he thinks Elon and Trump have caused his life to be sucky, even though I'm sure there are many life decisions he have made.
Speaker 5: Oh that caused his life to be sucky. Oh yeah, he doesn't even think it through that.
Speaker 1: Clearly, he's just disappointed and ashamed with his life and wants to event at somebody.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, but that's funny. As I was pulling in, I thought, I know a guy who would smash your face in for this. I know several guys like that would not let it ride that you just said f you to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I just it's funny. I'm like you. I'm just amused by these people.
Speaker 1: And drive around none molested for my choice in autopomobile.
Speaker 6: I actually, I don't think it's anything in America, but the cyber truck. It's just I think for whatever reason, I can't imagine, but uh, this doesn't you know. I'm not trying to claim I'm a saint or anything like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not. But I actually feel sorry for the guy. Felt sorry for the guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you should. Yeah, that's that's pitiful.
Speaker 5: What a horrible life he's got going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm trying to imagine myself being that upset because the choice is something somebody else drove.
Speaker 1: Somebody drives by me with their various whack a doodle coexist bumper stickers and one that says Harris Walls. I just think, oh, please, moron, I don't I don't have any need to screech at them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the interesting party, No kidding. Any thoughts on that text line four, So we threw it out there to you, any ideas of how you stop this rioting or whatever other than my suggestion if you start hitting people in the head with sticks. So we are we ask people. Here are the responses.
Speaker 1: Let it burn, damn right, give them a stick, shampoo for.
Speaker 7: The rioters, and probably be best just to send some beekeepers in there.
Speaker 8: But the IBERCA bee outfit on release the bees and that'll be good.
Speaker 1: Keep up work since release the bees, release the bees. That's right, sir, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Those are the most helpful.
Speaker 1: I don't know if organized the posse's are ready to be rolled out on our city streets, but we don't know until we try.
Speaker 6: I do want to get to later how the main political reporter for ABC News, Terry Moran, is a complete wackadoo who he tries to hide it most of the time while being the lead political reporter for ABC News.
Speaker 5: Got an example from the weekend that's amazing Well.
Speaker 1: And now about CNN's National security analyst Juliet Cayam, who's she was the gaal who blasted the FBI for calling the setting Jewish people on fire attack terrorism. Yeah, we will get into that.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm distracted by my favorite New York Post headline of the day. Here it goes, Oh boy, my shoes were too tight on the day I got married. Then they had to amputate my toes. I'll have to read story.
Speaker 5: Wow. Wow, I'm sorry your toes are gone. But how many of them? I don't know. It says it's got an S, so it's more than one.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking the two little toes. Michael, what do you know? Well, I was just thinking it was that instead of buying bigger shoes, you took the toes off and just say.
Speaker 6: Well, though it was about time for the wedding, there's no way you can get to the store and get another pair of shoes.
Speaker 5: There's only one answer. Who's got a pair of scissors.
Speaker 1: I cried because I had no shoes till I met a woman who had her toes sowed off because she had shoes, but they were really tight. It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.
Speaker 6: My son wore his shoes until they were so short against his growing feet that both of his big toes were bleeding.
Speaker 5: What I know?
Speaker 6: And I told him, I saided, I said, du Well, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's thirteen. I can't be. You gotta tell me if she think you need a bigger pair of shoes.
Speaker 6: Wow, I said, go ahead, we'll buy a I'll go ahead, I'll spend the money.
Speaker 5: We'll get you bigger shoes.
Speaker 2: Don't like that.
Speaker 1: Sounds to me like Jack is binding his boy's feet in some bizarre imitation of the ancient Chinese.
Speaker 5: And I think it's more attractive to have smaller feet. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, his shoes so tight he about lost toes. Yeah, Irony. By the way, here's well, I could get to what's a CNN gal said, But we'll do that in a little bit. I want to take a big picture look at the the immigration thing as well. Deporting everybody who's here illegally could be a very complicated thing.
Speaker 5: Obviously, Well, I never thought that was going to happen.
Speaker 6: I don't think most people who said yes to the Polster I want anybody who's undocumented deported.
Speaker 5: I don't think people meant it, do you. No, No, not really.
Speaker 1: Plus, we have a track star who is deq it and lost her medal for her post race celebration, her dad suggesting it might be racism.
Speaker 5: She's a black gal.
Speaker 1: She won her race and ran over and grabbed a fire extinguisher and sprayed it on her feet.
Speaker 5: I sat, her feet were.
Speaker 1: So hot that there's got to be a cleverness exemption. Yeah, I get that's you can't have that attract meets.
Speaker 5: I get it. Yeah, but that's really clever.
Speaker 6: I thought it was an attempt to like go viral and become a name and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't bother me.
Speaker 6: I don't want anybody charged with something or prosecuted or yeah.
Speaker 1: Well no, I just get lost as she got t qu'ed disqualified. Yeah, yeah, lost her win or her official win. Yeah, it is a little over the top.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I tweeted out a picture of my cyber truck. I was telling the story a little bit earlier about getting flipped off. I forgot there was some responses to it. It was me and it was me standing on the back of my cyber truck flipping the bird. Only a moron like you thinks blowing eighty k it's a lot more than that on an ugly vehicle is cool. Instead, go get a proscrip testosterone so you stop sounding like an old woman going through metapauds. Yeah, the guy's got me pretty nailed down. Actually, we'll get to Joe's economic stuff coming up.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 8: Dramatic images capturing the escalating chaos protests centered around the city of Paramount agents swarming this home depot. There some protesters setting fires, breaking glass, and vandalizing buildings. Police and riot here attempting to disperse crowds helping them with tear gas, flashbangs and rubber bullets. Governor Gavin Newsom slamming Trump's decision to deploy the National Guard, which Newsom did not request, wanting the move is purposefully inflammatory and will only escalate tensions.
Speaker 6: By the way, I don't know if you saw this over the weekend. I watch ABC News. I watch all the news, but I see ABC News regularly. Terry Moran has been their senior national correspondent for years, and.
Speaker 5: He got spended by ABC.
Speaker 6: After going on a late night screed against White House advisor Stephen Miller along with going after President Trump on social media.
Speaker 5: Just I don't know if he was drunk, he almost had to.
Speaker 1: Be, or maybe in the way of the lefty he thought, now's the time. I'm completely justified. This is too much.
Speaker 5: This is just like Hitler, I guess uh.
Speaker 6: Talking about Steven Miller, you can see his hatred just by looking at him, because you can see that what his hatred is, and his hatred is his spiritual nourishment, nourishment.
Speaker 5: He eats hate.
Speaker 6: Trump is a world class hater, but his hatred only means is a means to an ends. Stephen Miller's hatred is his spiritual nourishment. And then ABC News suspended him, put out a statement. ABC News stands for objectivity and impartiality, and it's who's coverage. Yeah, well that's hilarious. But their senior national correspondent has those feelings about Trump and one of his top.
Speaker 5: Advisors and puts them out public and puts them out publicly. Am it?
Speaker 6: But the fact that they even have them, You can't find anybody who can take a little more measured look at both sides than that.
Speaker 1: That is a measured look in their newsroom. True, what are you talking about speaking of media, excuse me a left right and center of the Wall Street Journal editorial board with an interesting editorial today that I thought was worth just talking about a little bit some of it. Whops, I scrolled the wrong way.
Speaker 5: The deportation wars begin.
Speaker 1: Trump has a mandate, but protests in California to show the trouble that might lie ahead. And then they go ahead and set the scene with the mayhem and the smashings and the burnings and the rest of it. Trump sends in the guard Que, the outrage from Democrats, cries of law breaking on both sides, and then they get into the meat of the thing, which is where it gets more interesting. Mister Trump has largely solved the country's mo to urgent immigration problem, which is closing the border to migrants. When did we start saying migrants. They don't migrate, They're not ducks. They immigrate anyway using asylum claims to a gain entry. True illegal border crossings have slowed to a trickle in four months.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 1: I also has arrested dangerous gang members and others accused of crimes in the US. On this, mister Trump has overwhelming public support. And then they get into the Stephen Miller factor, and Stephen wants to deport everyone here illegally. This means millions of people who arrive illegally but have since led law abiding, productive lives, formed families, taking jobs that employers say they struggle to fill in construction, hospitality, agriculture, health care, and much more. Any thoughts on that couple of sentences, Well, for his America actually in favor of just booting everybody out who's here illegally.
Speaker 6: I don't think so probably, But in polling, two thirds of Americans when I asked the question, are you in favor of deporting all undocumented immigrants? It was two thirds. Yes, that's all Americans. For the Republican Party, it's going to be what is it, eighty five percent? But that whole that make a leap in there that people have always made of that if we need workers, then we have to allow a legal immigration.
Speaker 5: No we don't. We can come up with a system and enforce it. Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: They actually mentioned that Miller in particular is a severe immigration restrictionist and he doesn't want more legal immigration, he just wants less immigration in general. Well, i'd have to, I'm you know, ask him about that.
Speaker 5: I'm not knee jerk.
Speaker 6: That, as I've said a thousand times, can we get some demographers and business leaders and all kinds of different people together to figure out what's our situation with needing workers in a variety of industries. How many people do we need in the country per year, and then that's the number we need to let in.
Speaker 1: And then incorporating, of course, the number of Americans who are smoking pot on their couch or their parents' couch and are able bodied and ought to be working, let's factor that into I'm not taking that damn job those people, but.
Speaker 6: Just randomly letting whoever in, whether you need them or not, is well, it's stupid.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And back to the two thirds who said to port everybody, we agree that they didn't literally mean that. It was just a measure of how disgusted they were with the open borders. At the same time, though, I think that's also a statement that it's not completely beyond the pale. It's something I will I will say yes to. So the compromise needs to be everybody gives a little bit, including the people who are here illegally. But that's a long, long conversation. I wouldn't move on a little bit more so, The Wall Street General Editorial Board then gets into the unrest as we've seen in California. It's fanciful to think that raiding restaurants to snatch bus boys or home depot to grab stock clerks won't inspire a backlash.
Speaker 6: Some of these bus boys and stock clerks were violent criminals who have been convicted of their crime. I don't care if you're bus boy, if you used to beat your wife all the time and got convicted of it, and you're here illegally what you do for a living doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: And you know I should have explained the reason I want to read part of this to you is not that I agree with this or I disagree with this. It's that, like every other sentence, is a highly debatable or debated assertion.
Speaker 6: God, I can't believe the Wall Street Journal went marilynd Man on this. I don't care if he's a bus boy. What the hell's it got to do with it?
Speaker 5: Are you? Are you a convicted criminal who's here illegally? You lot that cheap labor, you idiot?
Speaker 1: Let's see the political risks? Oh oh, here you go, all the more so when ICE acts in heavy handed fashion, as its agents sometimes do, Okay, they're going to an arrested child rapist. Yeah, I can get a little heavy handed. Thank god. The political risks for mister Trump will grow. Families are broken up. Legal migrants are deported by mistake or tales of heart chip proliferate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, family is getting broken up.
Speaker 6: You come to a country illegally, it ain't gonna be as great as you'd like it to be. Maybe in terms of giving your family to get what am I supposed to Why am I supposed to.
Speaker 5: Care about that? I do not understand that at all.
Speaker 1: Right, then they get into the uh the calling out of the national guard that seems to be justified, and we'll let the course figure that out.
Speaker 5: Now I get.
Speaker 6: I get the question of go ahead, somebody has been here for and geez, you could have people that have been here for twenty five years, easily sure, and they had kids here. They've been here illegally the whole time, working, committed no crimes, They've had kids while they're here.
Speaker 1: Paid taxes probably yeah, or.
Speaker 6: Certainly taxes taking out of their checks. You know, that's that's a difficult question. Booting those people out at this point. But we got to get some sort of system going.
Speaker 5: But it's not unanswerable.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not an un you know, obviously you can come up with a compromise of solution that people will vote for. So then the next thing that they said that I appreciated, mister Newsom said there was no need to call in the guard Gavvy boy, And that may be true, but that means Democrats who run sanctuary cities in quotes or states need to maintain order. If they tolerate obstruction against ice, they are giving mister Trump an excuse to call in the military. When Representative Maxine Waters moron California says she wants the protesting crowds.
Speaker 5: To grow and grow and grow, she.
Speaker 1: Is playing into mister Trump's hands. That's an interesting way to put it. I'd like to talk to whoever actually wrote this article. So they are protecting dangerous criminals just because of their immigration. If you're at the domestically grown dangerous criminal, well, actually in California, they won't arrest you either, and they'll turn you loose from jail. But they're protecting dangerous criminals because they are obstructing Ice right, right, because it's like that that's a special status.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that has happened.
Speaker 6: You have a better shot at not being to you know, going to jail if you're legal then if you're born here.
Speaker 5: How how crazy is that?
Speaker 1: And they're calling out large crowds to protest Ice enforcing federal law, and the Wall Street Journal says that gives Trump an excuse to call in the military, playing into mister Trump's hands. That's interesting. That's a republican's bounce at law or pounces.
Speaker 5: Lawlessness, grips the streets. Right.
Speaker 1: This is the tragedy of American immigration politics in twenty twenty five. The Biden administration's de facto open border policy creator mayhem and costs that have changed the immigration debate for the worst.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Trump may go too far, as he often does, but Democrats should look in the mirror for giving him the political opening.
Speaker 5: You know again, you're almost there. Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 1: Democrats should look in the mirror for creating the problem that he's trying to solve. Maybe maybe you don't like the way he's solving it. That's fine, we can argue about that, but don't act as if Trump is rubbing his hands together. Wahaha, they've played straight into my hands by letting twelve million people stampede into the country. No, no, that is absolutely looking at it pass awkwards.
Speaker 6: And the city and the state refusing to follow federal law. Right, here's a dangerous rapist. But no, we're not gonna turn him over the jail. You got to chase him into the neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: And then when you do, we're gonna accuse you journal of being heavy handed.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, played our old friend David Drucker earlier.
Speaker 6: He's with the Dispatch now, but he said, a lot of the mainstream media is going to be surprised when they find out a majority of LA residents, Californians, and maybe even Hispanics are fine with rounding up convicted criminals who are here illegally in getting them out of the neighborhoods. Glendale in LA doesn't see it that way. A big fan of the Glendale Mall. They announced late last night they will no longer hold detainees for ice. Their statement last night. This is after all the writing over the weekend. After careful consideration, the city of Glendale has decided to end its agreement with US Homeland Security ICE to house federal immigration detainees. This local decision reflects our core values public safety, transparency, and community trust.
Speaker 1: And believe they're afraid, they're afraid of the moms.
Speaker 5: They're afraid of rioting, or they're afraid of the woke mom. Right, Yeah, that is something I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know how you come out as a city or a state and decide you're not going to enforce federal law, and then and then and then some of you expect that that's okay. How would you feel about that on all kinds of other stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, Glendale, if I understand that announcement correctly, will no longer house detainees in a facility, meaning they're afraid of the mob.
Speaker 6: But if you, I don't. I don't think there are any states this racist anymore. But if you had some old southern state who wouldn't allow black kids to go to school like federal law advent, you'd be okay with them just deciding that on their own, because because it reflects.
Speaker 1: We're a sanctuary for white students.
Speaker 6: State, we're a sanctuary, imagine, and and and then putting out a statement and saying where's the wording on that? Uh, this decision reflects our core values public, state and communit trust, it reflects our core values here and wherever in the South that black kids don't go to our white kids' schools.
Speaker 5: So you're okay with that?
Speaker 6: Or is it just depend on which federal law it is that cities or states decide to ignore that obviously is untenable as a philosophy.
Speaker 1: You go this far down the road to crazyville. There's no painless solution.
Speaker 5: We're in crazy ville.
Speaker 1: Lame Biden, the worst presidents perhaps ever.
Speaker 5: You know what? You know? What is weird?
Speaker 6: Play the little Gavin Newsom clip, the short version that we open the show with.
Speaker 5: He's a tough guy. Why doesn't he do that?
Speaker 1: He knows where to find me, Come after me, arrest me.
Speaker 5: Let's just get it over with, tough guy.
Speaker 6: To your point earlier when you were talking about how politicians love us being so political and divisive because they raise more money and all that, it would benefit both politically for Trump to send Holman to arrest Gavin Newsom, and it would benefit they both would love They both signed it. Who's in favor of this? Both raise their hands? Gavin Newsom would say, oh, absolutely, come arrest me. Oh, that'd be the greatest thing that ever happened to me. What time works for you, Tom, I'll start, I'll start picking out what colored tie I'm going to wear when I get inaugurated as president. And Trump would think, oh, me arresting Gavin Newsom, It's gonna be huge, that's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Can Holman give him at least one little rabbit punch for me?
Speaker 5: Oh? Why, Darren?
Speaker 1: Only if necessary minimum force, of course.
Speaker 6: I feel like that was a crime. What you just said, some sort of one no broadcast report.
Speaker 1: I want the head of Homeland Sea or Ice to rabbit punch Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's a direct threat. Okay, what the hell is going on? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, Gavy, no violence anywhere in any direction.
Speaker 5: That is the A and G screen.
Speaker 1: We will finish, except Jack calling for heads to get cracked earlier, for like exception, for like a whole hour, like one hundred times.
Speaker 6: We'll finish strong next time. Trump just said I absolutely would arrest Gavin Newsom. So that story is not over. Maybe, oh boy, maybe we'll have more on that tomorrow. So, Katie, you were just watching a video from the riots.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys have talked about that footage of those huge rocks being thrown from that overpass, But this is the video from the other side.
Speaker 5: All the cops are hiding.
Speaker 7: Under the overpass because these rocks are being chucked, and these three CHP officers come out for just a second and one of the CHP officers gets hit in the face with a huge rock.
Speaker 5: How does he not radio headquarters?
Speaker 1: And you immediately storm that bridge and arrest everybody on it. These are giant pass or at least Kuffem and Jalen.
Speaker 6: These are giant chunks of cement. Yeah, I don't know. I don't have kept it fur. I don't get why.
Speaker 5: And the other part of it is you're announcing to the world we'll put up with that.
Speaker 6: We'll huddle in the corner and hide when you throw giant chunks cement at our head. Even if you hit some of us, We're not gonna go any further than that. So go ahead and throw the chunks, like you were saying, you certainly won't.
Speaker 1: Be arrested or charged. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 6: They should be fearing for their lives. In my world, you throw a giant chunk us a menute, a police officer's head. You've just you've just put yourself in a situation where you might get shot. I don't know how you can restore order without.
Speaker 5: Beaten heads. I guess we'll see way yo son.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a group there, tie to LA Gangs.
Speaker 5: I'll finish my thought with my final thought. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Let's get started. Michelangelow lead us off. Wrap it up with the show with final thoughts.
Speaker 1: No earlier, jack you told the story about your son he wore shoes until his feet bled. I gotta confess I wore jeans until I started splitting my pants. And so it's kind of a similar thing. Sad tale Katie Green or a Steve Muswoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 5: Jackie have homework.
Speaker 7: You have to make sure that your cyber truck is recording at all times from here on out.
Speaker 5: Good good idea, and I we're gonna provoke someone. We play the audio my final thought. Thank goodness.
Speaker 1: George Gascone is gone from LA and Nathan Hawkman, who believes in enforcing the law, is the DA. He said they will they will prosecute anybody who tax officers and damage is properly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But the arresting them part, there's no chance that's not gonna include violence. So I don't think they're just gonna stand there and allow themselves to be arrested.
Speaker 5: Maybe they will, I doubt it.
Speaker 6: Good Lord, we can't have our cops hiding in a corner.
Speaker 5: Please don't hit me with a big chunk of cement.
Speaker 6: Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people who thinks so little time go to Armstrong gedtdy dot com.
Speaker 5: The hot links are.
Speaker 1: There, pick up some swag, drop us note something we ought to be talking about. You got an opinion mail bag at Armstrong engeddy dot com.
Speaker 6: Who's streets? Apparently their streets? Apparently you get to have the streets at least for now. We'll see tomorrow with the latest. Probably be another crazy night. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and Ghete is the biggest posies scheme of all time.
Speaker 1: It's a huge disaster, but nobody's ever done anything about it.
Speaker 5: No, No, that's not what I was told. And we do not have to live like this.
Speaker 1: In fact, we cannot live like this.
Speaker 5: I'm Garnet, call my lawyer, Garnjee Dundee's screaming stopping.
Speaker 3: It is over.
Speaker 5: It is over, and when it's over, it is over.
Speaker 1: It is over.
Speaker 5: Bye Bye, Armstrong and Getty