Speaker 1: Well we have come.
Speaker 2: To you.
Speaker 1: I want to play our gets sang you a conscious will all be higher high tell and if you want a little banging again me I come along.
Speaker 3: We have to put our country first for at least a period of time. We have to fix it because together we can truly make America great, to get it for all Americans. So I want to just tell you what a great honor this is. I want to thank you. I will not let you down. America's future will be bigger, better, bolder, richer, safer and stronger than it has ever been before. God bless you, and God bless America.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the.
Speaker 1: Coming to your stay gets sang you a conscious Cell, the.
Speaker 4: New Sean Hennity Show, more me I'm the scenes.
Speaker 5: Information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 1: All right news round up, Information overload hour toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program. The left their meltdown, it continues. There is no doubt again, I declared in two thousand and seven and eight that journalism in America is dead. And I was right, and I really didn't know how right I was, but I was right. And I would say this election proves something even deeper, and we've been discussing it, but I want to go into a little more detail of it, and that is that legacy media is dead. What does that mean? Legacy media? It means that where people historically had gotten a new information, et cetera from that maybe influence them, these these organizations no longer have any influence. They people have abandoned them. You know, you have, for example, ABC, NBC, CBS, the broadcast networks, you have, you know, all these cable liberal hate Trump channels. It's twenty four to seven, it's been twenty four to seven. I hate Trump for you know, nine plus years, whatever it happens to be, since he came down that escalator. You have, you know, newspapers, The New York Times, the Washington Post, the LA Times USA Today. If you think of all that they have thrown at Donald Trump, they have thrown everything at him, everything concluding with Nazi, fascist, racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic, is lamophobic, transphobic, dirty year they want in dirty water. They want they're going to take away Grandma and Grandpa's Social Security medicare you know, Nazi fascist garbage. We're all garbage, We're all irredeemable deplorables. We're bitter Americans. We cling to our God, guns, Bible's religion. And they throw all of this out there for this extended period of time. The American people are aware of a lot of it, or they have just flat out rejected biased media now and they seek out their sources that they trust for news and information. And we've seen joylist Behar. I mean, the numbers of the show keep going down and down and down, and they just keep doubling down on hating Donald Trump. And here's Joy Behar, who's she's blaming for Donald Trump's election. Do we not let Fox News off the hook?
Speaker 6: Finds don't understands and all the news that's been going out there. You know, one of the things that we need to do, and it's not to abolish the Department of Education. As a former teacher, believe me, this is he's talking about doing this. You know, the kids in I brought the something for I'm going to bring it up again in Finland. His in nursery school are learning to discern between fake news and real news. They should be teaching that in this country. Yeah, teach children tolerance, keep them to think critically.
Speaker 2: Well, it would help if we could regulate social media, because one of the biggest defenders is DC and Congress have not been able to do one thing.
Speaker 1: In regard to the rogue corporations. In the louder they get, the angrier they are, it's not working. Otherwise, Kamala Harris would have been elected president. It didn't happen. Sonny Houston blaming uneducated white women and Latino men for Kamala's loss.
Speaker 7: Lissa, I want to dig further into into the demographics because black women tried to save this country again last night. Ninety two percent of Black women voted for the vice president. You have Latinas in the seventy percentile voting for the vice president. Well, we did not have is white women, who voted about fifty two percent right for Donald Trump. Uneducated white women is my understanding. You have Latino men actually voting more for him, and you have and black men was not the story. We're not the story here because they voted almost eighty percent for the vice president.
Speaker 1: They voted it with a much higher percentage for Donald Trump than any of the point in history. So demographics are shifting because the Democratic Party is now the party of coastal elites. And all of the hyperbole, all the scare tactics, all the Oprah Winfrey's I may never get to vote again. It's just a flat out lie, or the belief of Rachel Maddow and the women of the view that we might be taking off the air and arrested. No, that's not going to happen. Sonny Houston claiming her own daughter has less rights today, That's not true. He's just lying, just like they lied. Donald Trump's going to have a national abortion band, take away IVF and limit access to contraception. Kamala herself said it, it's all a lie. Listen.
Speaker 7: I think if you look at the New York Times this morning, the headline was America makes a perilous choice. I think that in twenty sixteen, we didn't know what we would get from a Trump administration. But we know now, and we know now that he will have almost unfettered power, and so I worry not about myself. Actually, I don't worry about my station in life. I worry about the working class. I worry about my mother, a retired teacher. I worry about our elderly and their social security and their medicare I worry about my children's future, especially my daughter, who now has less rights.
Speaker 1: Than I have.
Speaker 7: And I remember my father telling me many, many years ago that I was the first person in his family to enjoy full civil rights. And now I have less civil rights than I had when he told me that. So again, I'm profoundly disturbed that the fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution did not prevent someone who participated in an insurrection from becoming president of the United States.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 7: Going forward, the convicted fell in box unemployment applications better be taken off, because if you can meet the President of the United.
Speaker 8: States, then you should not be prevented from employment in this country.
Speaker 1: Did anyone ever tell Sonny Houston over the view that Kamala said about the rioters in the summer of twenty twenty that they're not going to stop writing and shouldn't stop rioting, and that she would continue to support them. She tweeted out the bailfund after the police precinct that Minneapolis was burdened of the ground. Anyone ever tell her that Donald Trump increased benefits for Social Security and Medicare in his first term. Her daughter, and I wish her daughter only the best. Her civil rights are not going to be taken away. She's not going to have less rights anyway. Here to weigh in is Joe Conca, author of the bestseller Progressively Worse, Why Today's Democrats Ain't your Daddy's Donkey, And Carol Roth, entrepreneur author of You Will Own Nothing, Your War with a New Financial World Order. Thank you both for being one of us. Joe, you're the media expert. Am I wrong in my analysis that that legacy media is dead and Americans now have ignored all of the rantings and ratings of the media because they basically speak in one voice.
Speaker 2: Shawn, we know you're right because of three hundred and twelve electoral votes for Donald Trump. We know you're right because of a landslide victory, winning the popular vote as decisively as he did. Because for especially the last three months when Kamala Harris became the nominee, the number of times that you would hear every day on the air from people that say they are journalists that Donald Trump is a fascist, that he is a Nazi, that he is Hitler, and that he is garbage. They said it over and over again, and it had the inverse effect.
Speaker 1: I think it.
Speaker 2: Made Donald Trump look like a sympathetic figure being bullied by the press using words they don't even understand what they mean if they ever studied the Holocaust, for example, and we know Donald Trump won't jail. Journalists are taking Rachel Maddow off the air because we saw his first four years and he was the most successible president that we have ever had in terms of taking questions and not messing with the press in any way, shape or form in terms of them being able to do their jobs and their jobs obviously, they think their activist is to try to hurt Donald Trump as possible. And this overwhelming victory for Donald Trump, Shawn is so great for the country in so many ways, but especially for this reason because if Trump lost, it would have justified the despicable actions, behavior and reporting so dishonestly like we saw during this cycle. It would have justified Democrats calling him a fascist, Nazi, garbage, all those things. They would have said, Ah see, it works, and we'll do it again to whoever the twenty twenty eight nominee is. We'll pull out all these cards. We won't do our job objectively because we got our candidate over the finish line. Now that's Kamala Harris got blown out of the water. I would think there would be a reckoning and they would think twice about their rhetoric and the way they've conducted themselves. But as we've seen over the last two days since Donald Trump won, they're only doubling down on the very rhetoric that Donald Trump elected in the first place. It's incredible to.
Speaker 1: Me, it's not just incredible, and the doubling down is going to end up in a doubling down to the American people to never trust them. Carol, You'll take.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely. I mean it is very shocking, Sean that something like a message like the economy is great, You're just too stupid to understand wasn't a winning message with the American people. And I think that for the last three and three quarter years, the American people have been gas lit about their station about what this administration has done and also the targeting of Donald Trump. If they had just left him alone, if they had not made him a political target. If the fact that he is a quote unquote fellow wasn't from them targeting him, if they hadn't lessened and really disrespected the gravity of using a word like nazi and fascist, just the everything that they disagreed with, it would have had a very different impact. But the reality is that the more that they did that, the more that they drove people away. Because at the end of the day, while Trump is the leader, it's not about Trump. It's about the American people. It's about safety in the border, it's about peace on the world strength stage, it's about strength, it's about prosperity, it's about freedom, it's about reclaiming the American dream for all Americans. And that's what the American people care about. And the media has completely burned their credibility and said we don't care about you, We just care about pushing a narrative. American people voted and showed that they're fed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right, And I think if they continue to double and triple and quadruple down as you're saying, Yo, concha, I think you know what is the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and over. Again and expecting a different result than not going to have a different result here.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely not. And Sean, when you bought up legacy media earlier in that being dead donald Trump, one of the reasons why he won is because he went to other places besides going to CNN where they don't have much of an audience at all anymore. It's basically friends and relatives that are watching that network or going to MSNBC or the CBS News. That's not the way you get to young voters in particularly, which I think I saw what Donald Trump won eighteen to twenty nine year olds. As far as young voters, that's supposed to be Democrat territory, and he was able to poach that group as well. And when you go on an interview like Joe Rogan and speak him for three hours, it shows your authenticity. And then Kamala Harris, she put conditions on that interview, well, it can only be for now and you got to come to me, uh huh. And Brogan, good for him, did not acquiesce in terms of agreeing to any of that. And I just looked on YouTube, just as Carol was talking, forty six million people just on YouTube that interview between Donald Trump and Joe Rogan alone. I'll put that in perspective. The World Series didn't even attract twenty million viewers for Dodgers Yankees, this mammoth, this huge matchup, and Donald Trump more than doubled that just with that interview alone. So that's the key here. And I think I said this t on the TV last week, but I'll repeat it again. X is also the number one place where young people get all their information and news, and the fact that Elon Musk now runs that place and it truly is a free speech platform. That was the equalizer on all the lies, and that was the counter argument to all the lies that the press tried to tell, and when they were just honest, they were called out for it. So they don't own the landscape anymore, not even close. And I shuddered to think what this industry is going to look like in four years when all the consolidation and all the firings start to happen. Because it's common believing, All right.
Speaker 1: Quick break, We'll come right back more with Joe Kancha and Carol Roth on the other side. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue, and we continue now with Joe Kncha and Carol Rowth, as we look at the death now of legacy media. With all they threw at Donald Trump, it all failed, you know, Carol, I personally feel pretty blessed that I was kind of right there at the beginning of the rise of talk radio. When I started in talk radio, there were less than two hundred, two hundred and fifty news talk radio stations in the country. Now there's like close to five thousand on top of it. And the same with Fox News. I was there from day one and people, you know, laughed at us when we went on the air, and within a short period of time we were outperforming everybody else in news, especially you know, taking over from CNN was a big benchmark for us, and we never looked back. And I believe we have become the alternative media, and that's even expanding out from there with you know, podcasts, as Joe mentioned in other.
Speaker 9: Places, absolutely the podcast the talk radio X. I mean think about X alone, the fact that the Biden Harris administration colluded with social media platforms to censor voices, and then Emon came in and took over the platform, and now you have a debate of free ideas. You have community notes where people can call out the corporate press and say, no, this is not true, or you're leaving out this information so much so that the clip you played from the view, they want to regulate that because they no longer have control of the message.
Speaker 1: And with that amazing control of.
Speaker 9: The it is it's unbelievable and the fact that they want to be able to control the message and they know the only way they win is to be able to control the narrative and to feed the misinformation. And it's so funny for people who want to point fingers and say miss information and fascism. It is complete and total projection. And I think that the independence and freedom that you started with you and talk radio and additional media channels and is now continuing through social media is really a huge development.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you, and we have to earn people's trust every day, and that's our pledge to do that anyway. Carol Roth's great to have you. Joe Concha always appreciate it, and you've been in the forefront of identifying this more than anybody with the media, especially eight hundred and nine four one shawn On number. If you want to be a part of the program, I'm twenty five now toil the top of the hour, eight hundred ninety four one shawn On number. You want to be a part of the program, listen the FBI. They have a name for it. It's called how stealing. I've been telling you about this for over a year. And everybody's title to every property you own, that includes your own home is online. Now there's a DA in California recently saying that you know, known attempts, fraud attempts, and his county alone went from zero to seventy three in just the past eighteen months. I mean, in other words, people trying to steal other people's home, their equity in their home, their equity and their property. And what these scammers do is they go online, they find your title, they forge your signature, they pay forty bucks for a phony notary and they get a stamp on it. And the next thing you know, they are selling your home online or the taking equity out of your home and robbing you blind. And that's where home title lock comes in. And right now I have arranged a special deal for you and that is fifty percent off. You get their triple Lock home title protection that includes twenty four to seven monitoring, urgent alerts, and the best part, if any criminal ever targets your title, home title Lock will work very fast to restore it. Home title lock dot Com. Use the promo code Hanity right now you get fifty percent off protect your most valuable asset or assets, your home any other property you may have Home title lock dot Com code Hannity. It's that simple. Well, I know people are kind of they don't understand, Well, how is it that I get along with James Carvill. I just accept James Carvell for the person that he is. I've known Mary Mattlin, his wife, for a long time. They're great parents, they're good people, and if they can get along, I guess I can get along. I've had some fun moments. I've mentioned a number of times that I debated James Carvill. We did speeches together and debates together. One of the last ones was with Tim Russert moderating just before he passed away, which was so sad, and the three of us just had a great time. And he's fun to hang out with when we're not talking. Politics. His real passion is not politics, believe it or not. It's LSU football, LSU anything. And so anyway, he was, you know, so certain the Kamala, like a lot of Democrats were gonna win. Bill Maher was certain, Michael Moore was certain. Everybody was so certain. And anyway, he's not that happy today. I completely understand the field. And here's what he had to say.
Speaker 10: My outrage is more of an observation. And I just have to get over the fact that maybe years old, and I live in a country that has put a felonious bigot who has no idea of what the world is like is the most parochial, secular person that you could imagine. I'm going to just have to reevaluate. I'm sure I'll come up with something to make me feel good again.
Speaker 1: You know what the problem is, and I say this, you know, respectfully, to James and to other people. The problem is the left has, now they've repeated the lies and the false caricature of Donald Trump so often, is that they honestly believe their own their own narrative, and the narrative is false and and to basically he's suggesting that we're just dumb and stupid, and this country is lost and gone and forget it. And I'm like, this is the guy help he helped elect Bill Clinton. What He's the epitome of virtue that we ought to look up to and that we want our kids to look up to. I'm going to have to call James and snap him out of it and tell him everything's going to be okay, James. We're going to secure the border, we're going to ensure people's First and Second Amendment rights. We're going to be so rich by becoming energy dominant. We're going to pay lower prices in the grocery store, pay a lot less for gasoline, and that America's place in the world it's going to be a lot safer because we have somebody with stamina and strength that knows how to deal with some of the worst characters on the face of this earth. On the other hand, Stephen A. Smith was supporting Kamala Harris or my friend, and you know, he understood, and he understood deeply. Because we have personal discussions. I don't want to reveal that this strategy of fascist Nazi, you know, or Barack Obama talking quote to the Brothers that they're they're not voting for Kamalo because they're sexist, and Stacy Abrams saying that they're racist in sexist and lecturing everybody, or Bill Clinton admitting, you know, saying truthful things. The I know, the economy is not really good right now. I'm like, you think because Tamala was telling us it was great for a long time, Lake and Riley would be alive Lake or I'm probably alive that if we actually vetted these people, well, yeah, you think. And anyway, putting all that aside, here's what stephen A said. And he was talking about Oprah in particular, alienating people. You know, I can assure Oprah Winfrey today that she will be able to vote in the future, that her prediction that she made before this election is just false. It is a lie. But anyway, here's stephen A slamming Oprah. How about this one from Oprah.
Speaker 8: If we don't show up tomorrow, it is entirely possible that we will not have the opportunity to ever cast a ballot again. And let me be very clear, if you do not make sure that the people in your life can get to the polls, that is a mistake. Deciding not to decide that is most definitely a vote to let other people control your future.
Speaker 11: Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four, Voting Rights Act of nineteen sixty five, then in place since nineteen sixty five. That's spanning more than sixty nearly sixty years. Okay, and you're gonna look at the audience in the face and you're going to tell them that if you vote for Donald Trump, you may not ever be able to cast or vote again.
Speaker 1: Who believed that? Nobody? Who believed that?
Speaker 11: Coming from Oprah?
Speaker 1: Truly?
Speaker 4: Who believed that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go too deep into a private conversation a text conversation I had with Steven A. But after the election goes, I'm cool with it. I know it's fine. Bill Mahers said publicly, Well, if Donald Trump wins, I know what I'm doing. I'm staying right here. I'm continuing my show and I'm gonna do a lot of Donald Trump jokes. I mean, why do these people believe this, this madness that they've been preaching, and how do they think that it inspires anybody to vote for anybody else? Anyway, to our phones, we go Brandon out in the socialist utopia, known as California. What's up, Brandon? How are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 12: I just want to tell you how much I appreciate how much y'all, how much information.
Speaker 4: You put out for you know, ignorant people.
Speaker 12: I'm I'm a born Oklahoma military brad raised in North Florida, fell in love with an amazing woman out here in northern California, which is not as crazy as most people think California is.
Speaker 4: And I just I know my nan is looking down. I grew up watching watching.
Speaker 12: Her, watch y'all back when you were Hannity and Cones and Bill was on, and.
Speaker 4: I know she's just as happy as I am.
Speaker 12: It's like a whole way to stress off our shoulders, and you know.
Speaker 4: Without without the information that you put out and break down for us. Like I was. I wasn't. I wasn't crazy, but I was. I was ignorant and then I became educated. And I just love y'all.
Speaker 12: And appreciate everything you and Miss Linda and your team do and it's just amazing.
Speaker 1: Other way, can I just say one thing, Please don't put yourself down. You know we live in this world because this is this is my number one, my passion and it's but it's what we do every day, and it's our job is to kind of condense all the information that is out there and available, discern truth from from in fact, from from lies and just and pass it on to people like yourself that are busy serving people in other ways. What do you do for a living, Brandon?
Speaker 12: Uh, I served in the army. I'm a venturing I served, and I went over there, thank you. I wasn't sure what I mean. I knew I wanted to fight for you know, people coming in and throwing with our country, and I didn't like that. I just I knew about as much politics as my butt from hold on the ground.
Speaker 1: But uh, well, thanks thanks for listening. When did you when? When did the light go on for you? Oh?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 12: Actually, one of my buddies that I work with up here in California, it was probably six years ago, I don't know, right before, right before Biden was running, and he educated me and ruined my life because now I know.
Speaker 4: What's going on. And I listened to y'all constantly. I mean, you're right there up with Rush and uh I used to listen to Rush on a tractor just because I loved his voice, and I'd sit.
Speaker 12: There and be talking to my nana and she'd be watching y'all, and I got a.
Speaker 1: Love finally, going on loan from God. There's only one rush man. I'm glad you did, And don't put yourself down because you know what you did do you You made it your business to become informed, and I'm grateful to you for that, and you have expanded your knowledge base. And if we contributed in any way, I'm just grateful you're out there. Thanks for serving your country. And when I'm having bad days and I hear about some farmers or truckers call in, I'm like, man, that sounds very appealing, and I don't have to deal with all the stress. Praying for you man, praying for our country. We got to get back on track. We have two truckers on the line. I'm gonna put them on together. We have Robbies in the Indiana. We have Tom, the trucker from Georgia. The trucking industry has been suffering dearly because of a trucking recession that has gone on way too long. Hopefully we get drive down the price of diesel, Hopefully their rates go up, they get paid more of what they deserve, and hopefully the price of goods that we have delivered to every store we go to will also go down. H Robin Indian Animals start with you. Say hi to Tom the trucker killo. How y'all doing? Hey man? How you doing? Tom? You could say out to Rob and we're all introduced here officially, all right at.
Speaker 4: The for everybody?
Speaker 2: How are we doing?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey? I love that Rob will start with you. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 13: I want to say thank you and mister mister rest and peace, mister Limball for you guys put out the reports in what you do. Because I'm fifty two years old, I didn't know who to vote for. I've voted for a voted for Trump. Hi, and the thing I have to ask and one to ask you. Okay, kids, I've been driving for twenty four years. Do you think with him if he can change and help change because in seventy years the truck and industry hasn't had a change and rate and increase and we need a change. That's number one question for you, And the other one do you think after it gets inaugurated? Do you think you make the walk to the White House, I could do it to him in his first inauguration, because I would love to see that.
Speaker 1: I will be there. He actually promised me the first interview because I put him on the spot twice in interviews. I'm I'm such a jerk to do that, but I did it anyway. He was He laughed about it. He knew I was messing around, but he said, yeah, I'll give you the first interview. Yeah, we'll be there. We'll be there for the inauguration, all of that. And you know what, I'm looking that, that's all nice, finding good. What I really look forward to, to be very honest with you, is getting down the business, rolling up our sleeves in January, and yeah, the best thing we can do is drive down the price of energy, which is going to help your industry and get back on its feet, get out of it the recession that's been in and it's going to benefit every American. And if we become energy dominant. You know, you hear about oil rich countries, energy rich countries. We're richer than in all of them. And if we unleash America's potential in the energy sector, we will be the richest country on the face of this earth. Donald Trump has told me repeatedly that is what his goal is. That will help your industry. I promise you, Tom. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 14: Well, first off, I gotta say Trump said it right when he said his revenge is going to be success, and I think that's outstanding. Focus on the positivity. Let's move forward. Let's get away from all this hate.
Speaker 4: Which I think he's going to do.
Speaker 14: And I gotta say, I gotta say a big thank you to the Fox personalities such as yourself. You are now the big dog on the porch. I watched you when you first came off Fox with Hannity and Colmbs, and it's amazing the process you have gone over the years. And yeah, Rush was kind of like your guardian angel, and he still is. He's watching, He's sitting on your shoulder, gotting you to do the right thing. And you have a very powerful plan platform and you don't abuse it. You kick out the right information, you keep us in form, and you try to keep everybody leveled head even the Democrats, the supporters you lost. Let's move forward and let's get back in the right direction.
Speaker 1: God Blass, the revenge will be the success. Boy, what a great line.
Speaker 14: That is.
Speaker 1: On a serious note, thank you both for your kind words. It means a lot to me more than you know. Thank you for this platform. I don't have it but for you. But also I want everybody to understand if if we don't have these great truckers and great farmers and great ranchers, every store you go to, those shelves are going to be empty, and we don't give you guys enough appreciation, and we appreciate all you guys do every day. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, that's going to wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Stephen A. Smith calling out Oprah Winfrey for our comments the night before the election, and we'll check in with him. Rights previous on how it was possible for Donald Trump to sweep the Blue Wall. Ri Fleischer will join us, Stephen Miller, the bad economic news that got ignored. We'll check in with David Asman, Steve Moore, Greg Jarrett, Alan Drschwitz law Fair now hopefully forever dead, gaunt and buried, but you never know. With the radical left, all that coming up nine eastern on Hannity. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.