Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinnert, simpleman. That can only mean one thing on this radio program. That is all things self described simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly. That means all things Bill O'Reilly or Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, I hear you're very very happy about the results in Michigan last night. And by the way, Bill O'Reilly is now announced that he himself has adopted the democratic socialist slash communist a belief system, as in writing, mister o'reiley, I don't recall you ever being like that. I don't know what happened. When did you embrace these new viewpoints?
Speaker 2: That was eighteen counts of defamation, swifty.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Bill O'Reilly did not change his belief system. He's probably as much shock as most of the cun when they hear this crap.
Speaker 2: I watched you with Deblonzio last not on TV, and it occurred to me it's almost an impossible.
Speaker 3: Interview to do.
Speaker 2: Because no matter what I know, what you were trying to do. You're trying to say, Okay, let's cherry pick these crazy progressive stands. What do you believe in? What don't you believe now the Blonzos might have not to fall into that trap. So he goes back to and he does this every time. All right, he goes back to, well, we need universal health care, well avoidability. Well, you know he'll never answer your question, do you want to abolish I.
Speaker 1: Did get a few answers, but you were absolutely right. And I called him out on his deflection technique. You know you would call it. He was spinning, you know, no spin zone. And I kept going back, do you support this? And he said no, I don't. But but you know this election is about and then do you support this? No, but the elections about this. That's not what this isn't writing what they're standing for. Bill, But you're you're right. It's it's a hard interview in the sense that he doesn't want to answer a question.
Speaker 2: No, And I think you have a little camp. They go to camp to be taught how to deflect, because that's what it is. So you get a guy like the Blase. You know, he's a committed progressive. He set the stage form and Donnie in New York. And he's not going to tell you he's a communist. He's not going to tell you that he doesn't believe in private property.
Speaker 3: He ain't going to tell you any of that.
Speaker 2: He's just going to say, uh yeah, not But but if you could take butt out of the interview, then you might get somewhere, but probably not. But to me, I'd given up on these people. I mean, if you are in the aggressive movement now, in this time in history, if you motive for AlSi ed, if you think man Doni's doing a good job, I cannot help you. I can't help I've.
Speaker 1: Been saying the same thing about the anti semis out there. I mean, I have no I have no desire to debate stupid. What would you do if you extrapolate their population size versus our as it's forty thousand dead Americans on October seven, twenty twenty three, what would you want your country to do? You can't have that conversation with people that are insane, It can't, you know.
Speaker 2: I got Ben Shapiro on my long form we'll do it live, We'll drop that tomorrow. And Shapiro obviously is in the middle of this anti Semitic battle, and I asked the extensively about famous Jewish people who siding with the anti Semitic Cadres and what he has to say very interesting because he does name names, and so do I and the just so the handy radio audience knows. The consensus that was reached by both him and me is that these people are not going to go against their brothers and sisters, no matter how radical they are. They are not going to stand up to Disney to anything like that because it will bring scrutiny to them. And Sophie Cunningham, the basketball player in the WNBA, is the best example of this. So all the woman does is say, look, my core belief system is that a biological man should not be competing with a train woman, with any woman. Okay, it's not fair, it's biology. Well, that woman's getting slapped in the face, is getting cursed at, and no one that I can see, Stephen A. Smith stuck up for her.
Speaker 4: Oh, people like you and mased to have stuck up for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You're talking about in No, you had the coach of the Minnesota team, what is the name of the team, the Minnesota whatever, you know, wearing a pro trans t shirt to just stick it in Sophie's face, and she's, you know, being attacked every time she shows up on the court. I admire her courage greatly. You mentioned something earlier to Bill. He said they go to camp. Now people may think that sounds silly. It's not silly because what you're really saying. And I learned this years ago from a Peter representative because Peter people are trained. And I know because the person actually told me that they would use interviews that I had with Peter people where I debate them and pretty much destroyed them, and they would use it as a means of teaching spokespeople that show up on radio and TV shows like ours on how to deflect, just like de Blasio is trying the whole time to deflect.
Speaker 4: I mean, I knew he'd do it.
Speaker 1: But you know, like I have a DSA member on my TV show tonight, and it might be worthwhile. Let's see how good they are at this game of deflection. But they are trained to deflect. There's something called media training to deal with the likes of Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.
Speaker 3: No doubt about it.
Speaker 2: And the Democratic socials of America is a big con because they're not going to tell you what they really believe. And here's the proof of it. So all you hear from Bernie Sanders, who is the most dangerous individual in the United States States, Okay, because he is the godfather all this, all you hear from this guy, now, am Man Donnie follows. What he said is that we need universal care for children. Universal care, not hen't care care. You know what that is that's taken a three year old, throwing them into some school and indoctrinating the child until he or she is eighteen years old. Well, what do you think you're gonna get? Okay, And a lot of parents just simply defer.
Speaker 3: So they are good.
Speaker 2: I got somebody mine and my kid so I don't have to pay a babysitter. But these people, they're being underestimated by a lot of the conservative and independent media. They have it down. They have a very sharp edge, and the fundraising is unbelievab unbelievable.
Speaker 4: The amount of money.
Speaker 1: By the way, on the other side of this, Haley Stevens, I mean the establishment tried too quietly because beyond John Fetterman no elected Democrat. Now you have Carvill and Van Jones and Bill Maher and you know, Mark Penn and a few others. Joe Manchin that have come out against you know, this insanity, but not elected officials. You know, the likes of Schumer and mackem Jeffries are too gutless and cowardly, and what you know. I want to be very clear, Bill, and I've been saying it all day, and I'm saying it on this program loud and clear. The midterm election is three months from yesterday. It is the most important midterm election in our life. And I've used that praise over the years before and maybe maybe it's overused, but this time it's real because these people, what I read to you at the start of our segment is their written agenda. And if they ever get power, and if people do not participate and don't take this threat seriously, we are going to get mumdani pretty much everywhere. Now, you probably don't know this. There are over two hundred and fifty DSA members in elected public offices now in forty states, Bill ninety percent elected. Following twenty nineteen's political election cycle, we will have over forty DSA candidates on the ballot this midterm election.
Speaker 2: Did you know that did not know the numbers?
Speaker 1: I'm glad I can help you. But the point is This is a clear and present danger to forty states, and it will spread like cancer. And we've got to eliminate this threat because what I said to you, what their written agenda is, is real. And you see Mumdan, you know, systematically trying to to do this in New York City, which I would argue is not Michigan, not Wisconsin, not Colorado. However, it is a real, clear present danger.
Speaker 2: Every time the progressives start to advance, something happens like Cueta in Spain. I don't know if you notice this or not, but it goes out through history. Every time they start to get a little foothold, then you got pictures of seventy five thousand Africans running into Spain, and the pictures damage the open border is zealous. They damaged them and they can't control it. So every time here's a police officer that's killed in line of duty, you look to Al Sayed and you say, he wants Topanish police. They would want to fund them, all right. He wants to open the prisons. And this has always happened in our country because there was a robust communist movement at one time in America died out, and I think this will too, but not for another couple of years because these progressives are using President Trump as a recruiting tool. They're using the president and so Trump, who knows that, has to take on a tremendous burden to rally the traditional forces to vote in November.
Speaker 4: Agree on every single front.
Speaker 1: And you know, over the years, like I did, refer to build de Vlasio's comrade de Blasio, and I kind of stand by today. He laughs about it, he laughs when I calls are on Marxis Kami Mamdani making a point, trying to add a little levity and humor to what the truth is. But this, this is way more serious, and I'm urging people not to downplay these victories emerging people to understand the money behind them is massive, massive bill you know, you know it. You've done your investigations, We've done ours, we know where the money's coming from. We know that there are unlimited millions of dollars being poured into these candidates, and they have nefarious intentions. They would like to implement the agenda that I keep playing out for people.
Speaker 4: I don't want to. I don't want to repeat myself that often.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, once you have a foreign government China working with a guy like sing Them to funnel money into political action committees.
Speaker 2: That should be the subject of congressional hearings. The Republicans should gather that pretty quickly because.
Speaker 3: Most people don't know who Neville Roy Singham is. You walk out, you mentioned then, no, no, and.
Speaker 1: That we've talked to both both of us have talked about it on our respective programs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big reach, but it's a nation of three hundred and fifty million people, and some people are not gonna believe what you and I say, no matter what, because you know there's been a movement to contain us. As you know this and that always happens on both sides. I understand, but you know there should be a Senate hearing on sing Them and what he is doing. And if he and I know this to be a fact, he cannot come to the United States. He would be arrested. So he's not going to come. But he doesn't have to come here. You just wire the fund. So if I'm a senator, I want to know who's getting that wire from Neville Roy, who's getting your money?
Speaker 1: Well, they have one other system that they use and I'm coming up on the clock here, and that is they use shell corporations.
Speaker 4: Bill, you know it, I know it. It's real. It's we're not making this up.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you being with us, all things simple Man Bill Oreilly at Bill Oreilly dot com. Quick break right back, we'll continue on the other side.
Speaker 5: The Dems want to stand on the step singing terrible songs and cursing out Trump. You know you have one guy over this shout and ever wonder if these people ever go to work me too?
Speaker 6: Throughout This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Breaking news all afternoon. When you get off work, be sure to check in first for everything you missed during the day. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. We'll check in with Senator Round Johnson in just a second. We have been following and many of you are very interested in what is going to happen to Anthony Fauci, who invoked the Fifth Amendment one hundred and eleven times something in twenty twenty two he said he would never do. We've had James Uthmeyer, the ag of My Free State of Florida, on the program, and they are now involved in an active criminal investigation into Anthony Fauci. Ram Paul, who wrote a great book about Fauci. A lot of information in there about what they knew and when they knew it, about the Wuhan Lab, the EcoHealth Alliance, the panic that they were in in the earliest days of COVID, knowing that taxpayer dollars likely went to fund that Wuhan lab funneled through the EcoHealth Alliance. They knew coronavirus research took place, and they knew gain and function research also took place, and the wet market deception they knew was a lie. But putting all of that aside, there is going to be accountability, at least on the state level. Ram Paul scheduling a contempt of Congress vote tomorrow. Ron Johnson, who sits on the Senate Committee at Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, is going to join us in a second to talk about what he learned from Fauci week and what is committee is investigating. Let me play Senator Ron Johnson slamming Fauci for repeatedly taking the fifth.
Speaker 8: I certainly understand why, on the advice of counsel, you're not answering any questions, because I think it'll be almost impossible for you to answer the questions truthfully without really demonstrating what you did, your culpability self incriminating.
Speaker 4: We have, all of us is prepared a lot.
Speaker 8: I've been deluged with questions asked doctor Anthony Fauci. There are so many legitimate questions that deserve answers, and now you're not willing to provide those answers.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson. By the way, Senator, was great to see you. I wish under better circumstances in the National Cathedral at the memorial for our friend Lindsey Graham, but it was good to catch up with you.
Speaker 9: Well, you did a wonderful job in your remarks. I mean, really, heartshelt. It was. It was a sad occasion, but it was a celebration of a real American hero. So I appreciate you taking the time and doing such a great job.
Speaker 4: Well, it was my honor.
Speaker 1: Those are not easy to do for those that's ever speak in public. But and I have no problem speaking in public or ever shutting up. But let me let me discuss here about Fauci. What is it that you've learned because Ram Paul had those those feverish late night email exchanges back and forth members of the NIH What did they know, when did they know it? And what about culpability? What about I know he got the pardon, I don't know if it's legitimate. I don't know if it was an autopen pardon or a real Biden partner.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: So it seems like that's going to be a difficult path to go down.
Speaker 9: No, well, first of all, we've known for quite a few years, ever since we got the emails really describing the cover up that occurred Dan in January early February, where Anthony thought she crowed all these people who he'd given grants to, who said, looks like his man made me and crowed them. Within a couple of days, all of a sudden, no one's conspiracy theory in they write the approximate origin explanation. So we knew about that, But again, it was good to have that further confirmed. I thought Sharon Paul did a great job in his opening statement just letting that out. I think the most significant thing that we learned from the diaries was, first of all, he lied to his own diary. But what he was telling his own diary was completely different for what he's telling the public. And the most significant thing there is when he said he thought that the coronavirus would be maybe double a bad flu season. Again, not to downplay a bad flu season, but the Oxford Center for Evans based Medicine been in the South since early twenty twenty as well. They were in a case italiarated cently by two point twenty five about double flu season. And I was making the point back then, you can't shut down the American economy. I don't know if you remember. I mean the now. You know, we tragically lose ten thousand people on the highways each year, but we don't shut them down. And Fauci from the podium said, oh, that comments way out. No, it was a pretty good analogy, and of course he used he used the because he went public and said it's going to be ten times a blad of bad flu season to justify the shutdowns, the devastated people's lives, devastated our economy, their businesses, justified the experimental gene therapy injections that again to this day, that our health officials are not acknowledging the injuries they cause, so these people can't get treated. So again, Fauci lied about his gain function support. His funding for gaina function probably produced the coronavirus. I mean led to the production of the coronavirus, caused a pandemic, and then he pushed roundacinere which nurses call run death is here because it knocks our your kidneys, sabotage early treatment with things like ivermectum, hydros chloric and other things, all in favor of the experimental gene therapy injection that f The officials knew within three months that their algorithm is going to hide safety signals. There's not one news out that this covered. My report from April twenty nine is news. I've been on Fox News, I've been in Fox Business. In terms of being interviewed by by Post like yourself. Nobody has covered what I biggest government standard in a lifetime. Heal officials knew these shots could kill people, they could personally name people, and they they're covering it up to this day.
Speaker 1: You know, when you think about gain of function, Uh, Pauci correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't he in twenty twelve say that even if it caused a worldwide pandemic, he would still support gain of function research.
Speaker 4: That that to me is insane.
Speaker 9: Well, he was obviously a big supporter of it. He funded it prior to the moratorium. Then he figured out a way to weed his way around the moratorium. And I came up this copcake process that they never used. You could continue to do Gaina function if you're already doing it before that. And again all we all we ever tried to do is redefine it so he could claim, oh, we didn't do Gata function. Of course you're doing Gaina function. You knew who else Barrick was. You knew who period Peter Dastik was. You knew that bat lady, you knew you were funding it. That's why he had to cover it all up, lying bold face in the American public for years. His day reckoning in terms of the public accountability came last Wednesday. That was a devastating day for a big one maniacal narcissist like Anti Focie.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you two questions.
Speaker 1: I've been asking attorneys and I'm getting mixed answers from both from from many of them. If in fact we find out that the Fauci pardon was an auto pen pardon. Do you think there is a way, in other words, would it would the validity of its stand if Joe Biden didn't sign it himself.
Speaker 9: I think that would be a hard case to prove. I've just heard that there's evidence that he was fully aware of it, so I wouldn't hang my hat on that one. I'm going to be meeting with the Florida Attorney General here at the end of the day. I'm not sure what he wants to talk about, but again, I appreciate the fact that he's at least looking at pursuing charges. I know Coach Tuverbill, who will probably be the next governor of Alabama, says that he's going to keep Anthony Fauci in court every day.
Speaker 2: Of his life.
Speaker 9: So you do possibly a state charges, and that's incredibly important. I mean, I think Anthony Fauci is a criminal multiple times over. He deserves to go to jail. But the first part of accountability, and probably the most important part, is to expose and Anthony Fauci has been exposed as the corrupt phony that he is. Was unfortunate, and it was actually unbelievable how the Democrats. They lined up to compete to deify him. Yeah, I mean again, Senator Kim read Teddy Rowe man in the arena like like this. You know, I'm sorry, this scumball. I mean, that's that's what Anthony thought. He's a scumball. Okay, he's not the man in the arena he's telling me he was called cause untold damage. Read Bobby Kennedy's the real Anthony Fauci. Look at how Anthony Fauci experimented on foster children with all Guardian had items on his AIDS research on AZT. I mean, it's this. This is a very bad man right here. And the fact that he's ever you know, granted seenhood by by the left is appalling.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm very proud of Jamesthmeier, the ag of my state of Florida. I mean, he's serious. This, this is a real criminal investigation going on in this state. We had him on the program this week to talk about it. Quick Break more with Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to join us today.
Speaker 5: Coast to coast border, the border Sean Hannity is on the radio right now.
Speaker 1: At the final moments with Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson is with us. I'd be negligent if I didn't ask you about this rise in this Democratic Socialist or DSA movement around the country because it's also impacting a state like yours. You know, we had El Sai ed Win last night in Michigan. You know their stated DSA believes or eliminate the Senate Congress choos as the president judges, amnesty for illegals, abolish the borders, abolish ice, Defund the Department of War. How dumb is that? And all deportations. Eliminate cash bell a wealth tax, everything's free, free, free, green new deal. Abolish prisons, police and government ownership of corporations. Now we had El Sayed pull it out. In the end, you have the leading candidate to be the next governor the great state of Wisconsin. I love the people Wisconsin. I love the people of Michigan. I love the people in Pennsylvania because to me, the assault of the earth the people that really make our country great. And you know this is a woman that said it's about time we fing eighty six. Trump actually said it gives a rambling answer about wanting to cancel Thanksgiving, says the system is not working when asked if she wants to abolish the police, which means yes, and you know, gets into this bizarre description having a son that is half white and as being in proximity to whiteness. I mean, but it looks like she's gonna win the nomination in your state. You know, our main competitor dropped out.
Speaker 9: She almost certainly will. And again, I know a lot of Republican political pundits are kind of celebrating the the victory of Elsiet in Michigan, probably celebrate the victory of Francesca hang in Wisconsin. I find it utterly depressing. I think many Democrats have always been closet communists and socialists. But their closet, they knew that they couldn't really reveal their true beliefs to the public. There's no possibility to them get elected. Now they're out of the closet. Now, now they are just up front, in your face, this is who we are. And they're winning elections, at least primaries. So again I blame our news media. I blame our education system for not properly educating people about what socials and communist results in, destroys economies, destroys nations, results in trannicle dictatorships that that murder tens of millions of their citizens. Again, there's no way that social should have any any a foothold in America, and yet it's got a pretty strong foothold governed now in New York by a radical left socialist. So again I find that eutterly depressing. These people need to be defeated. And so you know, I'll call on everybody listening here, vote, go, vote. You can't sit this one on the sidelines. You have to get out and vote for Republicans, for Conservatives. These people have to be defeated. They've got to be thoroughly, thoroughly defeated.
Speaker 1: Well, we're on the same page. I'm saying you better take this threat seriously. And yeah, you're right. There may be some people say, oh good, we're going to go up against al Saiyah. That's a slam dunk.
Speaker 4: No it's not.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as any election that is a slam dunk until all the votes are counted and people take the time and the to go and vote.
Speaker 4: And you're also right about one thing.
Speaker 1: They traditional Democrats that lean socialist leftists. They would hide their beliefs and things that would get them defeated at the ballot box. They never mentioned, but they believe them. Or this is where judicial activism comes into play, because what they couldn't accomplish legislatively, they would use the courts to try to push through their radical agenda. But now it's out in the open. I don't know if you're aware of this, but since believe it or not. Twenty nineteen, there are two hundred and fifty members now serving in elected public offices that are DSA endorse candidates. This election will have over forty, including in euro state of Wisconsin with Francesca hang over forty DSA supporting candidates.
Speaker 4: This is not a small movement anymore.
Speaker 1: This is not just Mom, Donnie and AOC and the squad and Bernie and Pocahontas.
Speaker 4: It's bigger than that.
Speaker 9: No, it should frighten clear thinking Americans. So, yeah, we kind of snuck up on us, there's no doubt about it. But like you say, now they're in your face. Now. There's no reason not to be aware of this, and they just need to be defeated. It's just as simple. This movement must be defeated.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate all the work that you're doing, all the investigative work. I love the fact that you're going to pursue every avenue to hold Bauchi accountable. Anytime you want to come on and talk about what people can do to help the Republican running for governor and help the great people of Wisconsin, let us know we're very fond of your state, very fond of the people. They're very fond of the people of Michigan and Pennsylvania. Good people, and we do always appreciate your time. It was good to catch up with you last week, sir.
Speaker 9: Well support Tom Tiffany in Wisconsin for governor. Defeat Franciska Honk. Tom Tiffany sent him money he needs it.
Speaker 4: All right, We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Senator Ron Johnson, Wisconsin eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, everyone needs a safety security strategy. Now there might be that situation where there's only one answer. If somebody wants to kill you and your family, that will require lethal force. According to the FBI, that's only point zero one percent of the time. But as part of my everyday safety security strategies, yes I have that option, but I also have the non lethal technology known as BYRNA dot com. Please look at their videos online. They're so powerful because this launcher has powerful deterrence, tear gas, pepper spray, kinetic rounds. You get at a target sixty feet away. One shot can incapacitate any attacker up to forty minutes. Now there's a reason when you see over five hundred government agencies, not people, but agencies and police departments and private security firms adopting a technology, I think it's pretty evident you can conclude that they.
Speaker 4: Believe in it. I believe in it.
Speaker 1: And by the way, all these launchers hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana, UH and it's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a background check, you don't need a permit. Just go to their website. Please look at their videos. Please have a plan to protect your family. It's by RNA dot Com. By r NA dot Com Today,