Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama girl drama girl, all about them.
Speaker 3: High school queens.
Speaker 1: We'll take you for a ride. And our comic girl sharing for the right.
Speaker 2: Drama Queens girl fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with us Girl Drama, Queens Drama, Quise Drama, Queens Drama Drama, Queens Drama Queens.
Speaker 4: Twenty three questions you, guys, she's here a gorgeous guest this week.
Speaker 5: Oh you always look so beautiful, and she can put together it's the crazy n in you.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I would like to think so thank you. That is clutter me. It's so good to see you, guys, you ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 5: Kate Vogel, everyone knows that voice.
Speaker 3: Look how pretty your microphone is?
Speaker 1: Oh thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Gold?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah yeah, I need a microphone update. This is good.
Speaker 3: I need I need to I'm like you drop the link in the chat.
Speaker 1: Yes please, I'll get you guys all expects. I got you all set up as much?
Speaker 5: Does it come in rose gold?
Speaker 1: Rose gold would be cool? Yeah, it's uh, it's definitely like I have a lot to learn, but I feel like as a musician, and I'm gonna like shoot myself in the foot saying this because watch me have like a technical difficulty in zero point five seconds. But doing the zoom thing. I'm like, there's no excuse for all my stuff not to be dialed.
Speaker 4: You do sound much clearer than using too close. You've got that cool little screen that makes sound shrill as I sound.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, totally. I'm I'm I'm loud and prone to you know, getting like overly excited, especially chatting with old friends, and so this helps, it helps temper it to a degree.
Speaker 5: Where are you right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, endless, I'm at home. Okay, Oh my god, come over, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: We're on strike.
Speaker 3: We should literally just be sitting in the backyard drinking wine together every day.
Speaker 1: Dude, anytime I'm so down. I I'm here. Yeah, I'm like, I'm ready to go. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's speaking of strike. We can't talk to you about anything we maybe filmed together, which that's not what we want to talk to you about.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: We're playing twenty three questions because we just want to learn more about you.
Speaker 1: K vocal love it.
Speaker 4: I feel lucky that we've known you since you were a literal teenager.
Speaker 1: Yeah, insane, it's so wild. It's so wild to think about. Yeah, it's crazy, and it seems like not that long ago. And then in other times you're like, that was a different life. It's it's it's wild. Yeah I was. I feel like, you know, the show we didn't film together was sort of my high school experience and yeah, like it's it's so cool. It was. It was a it was a crazy one, but it was a great one and in so many ways, so wonderful.
Speaker 5: How old were you when we met.
Speaker 1: I think I was nineteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think so too. It is that, Yeah, we were all.
Speaker 4: Didn't you turn twenty right at the hundredth birthday party?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what? I turned at the hundredth episode party, And you guys, that is a story. There's a lot of stories for a time when we're drinking something other than water, right, Like that's not for this this episode, but oh my god, yeah, the twenty first birthday, that was a wild ride. But yeah, it was. I was a kid. I was totally like just I was a babe in the woods. But you guys were so great in like showing me the ropes.
Speaker 4: Well, how about we jump out of these questions because I feel like we've got so many questions for you just about when we first met you in that whole time period. But we want to have you on when the strike is over so we can discuss all the things that we can't discuss right now.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm I'm.
Speaker 5: In, and we have so many questions for you about guys, Stay tuned because Kate has a big announcement that will we should do at the end of the episode two.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. I'm so alright.
Speaker 4: Who wants to start?
Speaker 3: All right, I'll jump in. First question, no pressure, What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's a good one. Oh my gosh, Okay, a big one. Yeah, no, presh, no fresh Okay, I'm with all my favorite people. So I'm with my family, my dog, my closest friends, eating homemade pasta, drinking a great a great bottle of red wine somewhere like on the Italian coastline or like in the south of France at magic hour. I think that's a bit. It has to involve food, obviously. Thanks.
Speaker 4: You're such a good traveler. I feel like you'll make that happen if you haven't already. Like I'm not a good traveler, You're a good traveler.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It's definitely like me and my husband Brett, like it's our biggest passion. Like that is like the thing we connected over. I we love to travel, Like it's totally just it's yeah, it's a huge priority for us. So I hope, So I think that would be cool. Yeah, I I that makes me feel good. Yeah, it's it's like it's simple, right, Like it doesn't and it wouldn't have to be somewhere like extravagant or fabulous, but it's just perfect. Happiness is like my favorite people and really good food and uh and and great drinks and laughing, you know, just laughing, my.
Speaker 4: Favorite people and scenery, the scenery and scenery.
Speaker 1: What's your greatest fear? Well, I mean, okay, I have to say, like a couple of weeks ago, I was at a hotel and the power went out and I was in my room, so it was fine, but I had this thought, what if I got stuck in the elevator a stranger and I had to be really bad during this time? Oh yes, get out, Kate.
Speaker 5: I think about that every time I'm in an elevator with people pe Is that weird?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 5: Guys don't think about that every time peeing or getting stuck peeing, having to like where would we all please?
Speaker 4: No, not once in my whole life if I thought.
Speaker 5: That every time I'm in an elevator for longer than like five seconds, ten seconds.
Speaker 1: We're musicians who've been just gonna ask. And when you have to pee and you're on tour, it's like a thing, right, Like there's I think that because there's like pea stops are huge, Like I recognognize every rest stop in the United States. How many times I've played Joe. So I don't know. Maybe maybe it's that that we're very aware of, Like when's the next time I get to pee on this long road trip? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it instills a panic in you. Yeah, total pan Yeah, because we don't we don't have that, but y'all do, guys.
Speaker 4: I've peyed behind so many buildings in Wilmington, Oh just like anywhere. There's no fear.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no. I mean that, I don't have an issue with that. I grew up in Ohio. I'm like, you know, but it's more the idea of being trapped. Like, I feel like watching a cute, romantic comedy like show that was about these two people who got trapped in an elevator on New Year's Eve, and the whole time I was like, one of them would have had to pee? Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Is it weird being on a bus going into that little bathroom and just like having everyone know, yeah, I'm going to pee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not super glam, wouldn't you say so?
Speaker 5: Joy, No, it's it's definitely uncomfortable, But I think everybody just kind of gets over it, and eventually, eventually it's just all you're all just living together. It becomes it becomes a theater kid thing where you're just changing backstage and eventually you're just like whatever, that's it going to walk by, you know.
Speaker 3: I almost feel like the thing that's worse is when you're on a camping trip with people, because like, everybody's got to go find somewhere in the woods to pee. But like when somebody gets up from the campfire and goes and gets the little shovel, You're.
Speaker 1: Like, I know what you're going to do. You're going to dig a hole in the woods like that.
Speaker 4: Oh, man the elevator. P all right, well we're gonna write that horror film and go sell it to Blumhouse and it's gonna make a ton of money and have to strike.
Speaker 1: It will be a huge hit.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, number three. If you could be the best in the world at something, what would it be. You're already really good at a lot of stuff. Well, like you're an extordinary painter too.
Speaker 1: But thank you. I I you know what I think I would say, like renovating houses or like old chateaus or something like I'm in my full HGTV lady era.
Speaker 4: She said, renovating a chateau.
Speaker 1: Yes, like Kate is so too. You have to hire Kate to renovate your chateau, you know, and that might be a little fu niche. But I just really want to learn how to, like, you know, like do all that stuff. Like I want to be a tool lady, like the lady like Cake Caate can work a miter saw for sure.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, are you signed up for that website? Up? It's like a cheapcastles dot com.
Speaker 3: I am, yeah, same, but I follow all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, girl, you need as she wants a chateau, get a castle girl.
Speaker 3: I will start to send you the links. I look all over France and Italy all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, please please do bring me in on this.
Speaker 3: I have a backlog just in case it's for phase two. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm at. I'm like, that is my that's the that's the next chapter on the horizon, like down the road a bit. But like so I'm excited to be chateau neighbors.
Speaker 4: So like what if we just do a GoFundMe to buy a chateau that Kate can renovate and then like fans can go stay in it.
Speaker 1: That would be sweet actually thought about being like like even if it's just me with my iPhone documenting the process, like I love of to do like a whole, like get entrenched into a project like that, and then it's like let's run a workshop or like people can come out and like hang and I don't know, man, I'm getting all kinds of ideas.
Speaker 4: I could be under that we're gonna find a cheap castle kids.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Question four, what is the weirdest item that you keep by your bed?
Speaker 1: Ooh, what is the weirdest item? It's a great one weirdest, like most unexpected. Well, I would have to say so our little dog, our little mutt. She has a little game before bed every night after her after her nighttime walk. And I don't know if this is that weird, but it's definitely on sightly. I have like lots of treats like meat snack treats, chopstick and Meet Snacks is my nightstand.
Speaker 4: Rapstick and meet Snacks is the name of the episode.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. She has to do her game, her find it game, which is just us throwing meat snacks on the bed and her finding them. So it's really not terribly complicated, but it's like she gets very sad if she doesn't do her find it game, So I just keep them right by the bed. That's really sweet snacks.
Speaker 5: Okay, this one is uh gets a little tricky for people because it's which living person do you most admire? Oh, I guess if it's too hard, I guess you could also go name a living person that you deeply admire.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, totally. I man, there's so many. It's I mean definitely like both my parents' top that list. They are like unbelievably people and such an inspiration. But my little sister. I have one sister, and you guys probably I'm sure I brought her to set up your sister. Yeah, yeah, you're into like every Wilmington bar like way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially when you turn twenty one.
Speaker 1: Like an old like a good older sister, right like, Yeah, but she is. She's just like I look up to her so much, even though she's four years younger. She's she's amazing. She's such an inspiration to me. She's like the funniest person I know, you know, like if you like with your siblings, how you have that like sort of your own language communication of like there's jokes that only she will ever understand, you know. So she is. She and I have been like doing like some little video podcast conversations, just like little like YouTube things like just for fun. Because she lives on the opposite coast. She lives in Manhattan, and I'm out here and I miss her so much. I'm always trying to get her, you know, persuade her to move to la I'm like, it's seventy five and sunny today, and she's like, yeah, day, but but yeah, I just I love her. She's so wid in so many ways that I'm not, and it's like, it's such a gift to have a sister. It's amazing. So yeah, I gotta go with my little sister, Courtney, Babe.
Speaker 4: That's so nice that you feel that way about your family. Not everybody does, so it's really special when people are like I love my parents and my sibling.
Speaker 1: It's like both I feel super lucky. They're just like the best people in the world. Like I my dad taught me to write songs, you know, my mom is like just the kindest person on the planet. Like we're super close, like almost to the point where I feel kind of bad for my husband sometimes because he loves them. It's a vibe of like he always like makes the analogy. He's like, you guys are kind of like a line of elephants, where like if you could all like just hold on to each other's tales all round. And he's like, it's really great, but also I imagine it's probably overwhelming, as you know, for I don't know, it's.
Speaker 4: The world's one.
Speaker 1: We're a lot. Yeah, we're loud, inappropriate, but it's great.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 4: Number six, What is your greatest extravagance? Where are you spending that money honey, Oh man, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I would. I guess I would probably say like when when we're like, oh, there's some extra you know, there's a little extra money to spend this year, Like it's probably travel, like travel and and like kraf cocktails, like you know, it's like, yeah, twenty five dollars.
Speaker 5: Now, it's like, why don't we hang out more? Same?
Speaker 1: No travel and alcohol?
Speaker 5: Come on, curiously, is there guys?
Speaker 1: Yes, for sure, it's uh yeah, I feel like I've come a long way from whatever I was probably drinking like at nineteen back in Wilmington. Uh, just just try to figure it out. But no, yeah, like we're we're big, We're big into craft cocktail vibes. So yeah, I feel like it's like that experiences food alcohol.
Speaker 4: What is your favorite mixed drink?
Speaker 1: Ooh I love like a dirty martini with blue cheese olives.
Speaker 4: Anyone say yeah.
Speaker 5: But it's so hard to find blue cheese stuffed olives. Sophia is gonna vomit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, sorry, sorry, I know it is a bold choice. Is not for everyone.
Speaker 5: Like wait, jin Or vodka vodka mea same, same, little little Belvedere vodka.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have to find a spot that does a good one.
Speaker 5: But the problem, Yeah, a lot of people don't do them right. I mean I like it when they're so cold that the top it's like it's like a layer of ice on top. Almost.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly the way. And it's so gross if it's like anything, like if it's if it's hot or well it gross now hot? No?
Speaker 5: Gross? Who's serving you hot? Dirty martinis?
Speaker 4: A dirty martini is my favorite work function drink. Like we have to go to like things like upfronts and events like that, and I remember there's a time where like people would be handing this really sweet things. I don't I don't want them. Once I discover you, I'm gonna be the dirty martini lady at the upfronts or at the tzas or whatever. They look at you different. See.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel about ordering an old fashion whiskey. Yeah, especially in that ero Like when we were still on our show, I'd have like gross old men at bars be like who's that for? And I was like me, I love it when you're like that's what I want. Get me an old fashion and we'll be friends. Boo cheese all oh yeah, yo ya.
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I love you all, but not for me. Okay, what is your current state of mind?
Speaker 5: Hmm?
Speaker 1: Okay. I think where I'm at right now is like I would say, I would say curious more than anything. I'm trying to really lean into being curious about like new adventures and stuff, which I'll you know, like talk about more at the end with big announcement I'm super excited about. But like I've just been since you know, with lockdown and stuff. I couldn't tour at all, Like the rock club was literally the worst possible place to be for everything that was going on, and so I really had to like start to start kind of forced me to get curious about, like okay, like what else am I going to do? And then now obviously, like you guys understand, like there's the strike and so it's definitely something where I'm trying to lean into some of these other creative avenues that I really like, love and enjoy because it's kind of the only thing you can do, you know, is like yeah, And I'm also trying not to put too much pressure on myself to like make one thing or the other, like to be like, oh, this has to be you know my next job or like you know, like kind of allowing myself to just like explore things and prototype things and like just enjoy the process of like being curious about different ways to be creative. Like do you guys relate to that? Right now? With all that's going on, girl.
Speaker 4: We're spending all like all sorts of plates and then be like what else can we do? Like could I, you know, become a contractor maybe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no shortage of ideas. Yeah, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: I think it's good. We were sold this bill of goods when we were younger that like, you go into a career path and you stay in it until you win the gold Watch at retirement, and that's a weird way to live your life. And so this idea that you can morph like you can you can Madonna your own life is exciting. It could be something different every few years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so true.
Speaker 3: I also think there is something really interesting not only about realizing you have permission to do anything that interests you, you know, no matter if other people put it under the umbrella of your career or not. But there's also something that I'm finding really helpful in this moment, Like I always try to find a silver lining when something intense is going on. And obviously the strike is so intense and hard for everyone in our industry, and it creates that feeling of overwhelm, especially because we have no idea when it's going to end. And so I've been searching for what the sort of silver lining of this is and the opportunity to rest a little bit, to be like, well, we're doing this work. And then all those calls, all those meetings, those pitches, all like that's all gonna come off the calendar. And I've been sitting in my backyard and reading books and I'm like, this is gorgeous.
Speaker 1: It's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I usually just look at my backyard through the window in my office, and now I'm like, I'm going out there with a cold brew, and I'm like, luxury, Such an opportunity.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 5: Okay, Kate, what do you most value in your friends? Speaking of curiosity and time to rest?
Speaker 1: And yes, I you know, I think that, like, I think it's that ability to fall back into that like just the ease with which we can like fall back into doing nothing together or laughing together, even if it's been like years. You know, I think that That's one of those things that kind of is different in my life than like my parents. Like my mom had grown up in the town that I was born, and so all of her friends, Like it was really cool when I was growing up seeing like, wow, she has such tight knit friendships and they lived their whole lives together. That has not been my journey. You know. I left my freshman year of college to take a record deal and get on the road, and then I started working on this you know, wonderful show and like had this total adventure that took me all over the place and it kind of made me feel like an island now and then because I was like the only one of my friends who wasn't sort of following this same path, and so there was a little bit of fomo there, even though it was like I was following my dream. And but it's so like, I'm so grateful for like the grace of being able to be like, oh my god, I am so sorry I didn't respond to your text from three weeks ago. I like, you know, it's that kind of thing that I think everybody now probably can relate to in a way, because it's like we're all busy. Everyone has so much going on. Everybody's a lot more kind of mobile, and it's it's just nice to be able to let have that ability to fall back in and laugh about stuff as if like no time has passed it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's awesome. Okay.
Speaker 4: Number nine, On what occasion does Kate Vogel lie?
Speaker 1: That's a good one, Oh man. I well, let's see. I mean, I try, I try to be I try not to lie, you know, on most occasions, but this one time a couple of years back, and this is one of those things. I don't know if you guys have those things where like these memories of something you said or you did where you just want to shout it out of your head and you're like, why am I so awkward? Maybe this is just me. I don't know, it's O care if it is. I I was backstage at a friend's show, and I was like really jet lagged because I had just gotten back from a tour in Europe, and so I was like really out of it. But I was like, oh, I support my friends gonna go to their show, and one of their other friends just casually asked me if I was wearing hair extensions, and I absolutely was wearing hair extensions. But however, I said, no, this is all my real hair. And then the split second after I said it, I was like, why did I just lie about that? But then it was too late to be like, I'm sorry, I just lied. You know, my brain was just like behind like and then it like I found out that this girl was like her dad is like a very successful person in the entertainment business, and I'm like, this girl knows some hair extensions when she sees them.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, oh my gosh, I love a dumb lie. Give me the dumb line's funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would have been great if you'd followed up with just kidding.
Speaker 1: Exact kidding.
Speaker 5: I feel like I can count on one hand the experiences I've had with people who have said something then they're like.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's a lie.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I just said that, and then they continue on with the conversation. But there's something like I respect them so much in that moment for the fact that you just caught yourself saying something you don't know why you said it, and then you just adjusted and admitted it right away and kept going. I'm like, whoa, that is clean energy. It's so good.
Speaker 1: I love it. It is and that's why I look back and I'm like, why couldn't I have been that girl in that moment?
Speaker 5: Well, because it's awkward and like it's so hard to who has that instinct?
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 3: It's also so weird when your mouth speaks words and you go, why did my brain do that? And in front of a stranger, or you're going to be like I just short circuited and said something that wasn't true, Like that's awful. It's like for me anyway, Like the immediate feeling of like what just happened is the reason I can't get over it and be smart.
Speaker 1: Enough to be like just.
Speaker 3: Kidding, ah, Like I'm panicking that something's wrong with.
Speaker 1: Me, Like yeah, yeah, listen.
Speaker 4: I like the idea of carrying back months, months, years later, be like, hey, hey, can we address something right?
Speaker 5: I was wearing hair extensions.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I open pray This girl is is a drama Queen's fan and listens to this podcast because god, oh my god, I.
Speaker 3: I want that. I want that, Okay, Well, aside from maybe denying what's in your hair? Uh, what is one thing you will never do again?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is such a good segue dye my hair because oh I'm like deathly allergic to hair dye. It turns out what yes, Oh my god, you guys. I found this out working on I don't even know like how much I could in a makeup trailer somewhere and we'll North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Wait, I feel like I remember this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had like a crazy reaction. Yeah, yes, And I never dyed my hair before, and they were like, my hair's already really dark, but they were like, we wanted to be jet black. And I was like, cool, I've never dyed my hair, but like, let's go. That sounds great. I'm all about it. And yeah, and like it basically was one of those things where the people at Urgent Care were like, here's a bunch of steroids, but next time, urchin can might be like anphylectic with this and you should, oh my god, never do this again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, did you find out what the product was and what was in it? Like, could you do a vegan hair dyes there if you wanted to? I mean, isn't there options? Aren't there options?
Speaker 1: There's Okay, there is something now that's new that I haven't tried yet, but it's basically I'm allergic to the thing it's in Hennah, it's in like all the natural hair dyes. It's called PPD. It's like this chemical that's it's the thing that opens up the hair follicle so that it can't Yeah, so it's like, yeah, it's like wild times. But I mean, Hillary, you're my inspiration. You're you're rocking, rocking it. It is beautiful. I'm gonna be right there with you. Just can't Whre's what I found.
Speaker 4: There's a very different group of people that pay you compliments in public when you just like go for it, and it's it's always surprising. You're like there was a old man who was the waiter in a restaurant I took George to the other day and he like wanted to sit down at the table. Oh, and I was like, no one has ever.
Speaker 1: Been this friendly with me before.
Speaker 4: This is fantastic. So it's it's just a different kind of different kind of energy you're putting out, But you don't, baby, you look so fantastic. I just I want to know who was assigned to take you to urgent care because you were a kid in a place where you didn't live and you're having this reaction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it was Carrie from Hair Like I remember her being at like, I don't think she took me like I think I went in like a transpo, but I remember because she was like, I've never seen this before, and I was like, well, that's because you're a professional.
Speaker 3: It's so scary.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. Yeah, it was crazy. I was lucky it wasn't like worse. But I was like, Okay, that's cool. I guess you know, I don't have to spend three hundred bucks every time I go get a haircut. They just like trim my hair and then I leave.
Speaker 4: You know, so you've got naturally beautiful hair.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, thank you. And I am not wearing hair extensions today, I swear to God.
Speaker 5: Okay, what is the strangest purchase you've made or almost made?
Speaker 1: The strangest purchase? Ooh, I mean, I I don't know if it's strange, but it's like super inconvenient. I had a huge phase at the beginning of my music career where like every time I traveled to a new destination, I felt like I had to buy like something from a house because I was also like moving into my first apartment. So I was like, I like went way too hard. You know. It was like literally the trailer for our gear on our tour bus was also filled with like antiques. I was in like Iowa, and I was like, these anti shores are way better than the ones in La.
Speaker 5: Like that's totally what would be on my tour vest. That's so funny.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes see so if we ever, if we ever toured together, joy it will be it will just be the antiques road show. An antiques roadshow, yes literally.
Speaker 4: And then you could put all the furniture in the chateau that we're gonna go fundme. Yes, guys, this is this is shaping up nicely. I'm ready, so ready for it. Number twelve, Who are your favorite writers?
Speaker 1: My favorite writers? Oh my goodness. I I mean like as a musician, I mean I gotta you know, this is like pretty obviously I gotta go like Lennon and McCartney for sure. Like okay, you know, Deny, I had I had an independent study my freshman year of college where my professor my textbook was just the Beatles song book and he was like, just study what these guys do, like their their geniuses, you know, and and so yeah, like I think there's such a there's such kind of for me, like art is about like humans telling other humans what it means to be human, you know, and that I feel like they just like nailed that so simply, so beautifully. But like writers, writers, I mean, I love Have you guys ever read Stephen Pressfield The War of Art? Oh? Great, it's incredible. It's so good. It's like I love his writing. Like How He Is is a fiction or nonfiction nonfiction, it's like basically it's kind of about like how to get out of your own way as a creative, which I am in my own way like constantly when I'm creating. And it is one of those books that I feel like I want to read like once a quarter because it's short, but it's so good, Like he gets to the heart of it, Like is that, like Sophie said, you've read it? Yeah, yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful, it's really inspiring, and I I love that, you know, he was inspired by reading Wow Zoo. The Art of was like imagine like this notion that he kind of couldn't get over the idea of well making making art is a war in and of itself, and like how do you do that in your in your own being? Like how do you? Oh, I don't know. It's really really inspiring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a good one. It's a it's one for the books for sure. Like it's just a it's an MVP for me.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, I love that. Okay, thirteen a little bit of a pivot. What is your greatest regret?
Speaker 1: Getting deep? Guys, Yeah, we're going dark, Kate, It's okay. I'm like, I'm an artist, I'm a songwriter, Like yeah, honey, Like well, I mean there's definitely some regrettable outfits from like the times, like two thousand and eight outfits, I'm for sure make the list.
Speaker 6: We were all there, it was it was like cool, I guess that's what everyone was wearing. You know, every time I put leggings on my five year old so that she can wear a skirt.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what were we doing?
Speaker 1: Why did we is about five year olds?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we absolutely did. I yeah that, I mean, it's I'm glad to know I'm not alone that like everybody else feels that way. But oh yeah, I feel like I mean, on a more like serious note as far as regrets go, Like I would just say, and I'm curious if if you guys feel this way too. I think every every woman in you know, in entertainment but just in general, probably feels this way to some degree. Like I wish I had trusted myself more, like just cultivated a little bit more of instead of thinking that like a bunch of dudes in positions of power like knew better than me what was right for me, whether it was like career wise or you know, like do you speak that way?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, every day.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And we were talking about this the last time the three of us gathered together, this idea that you have to go through all these things to become the person that you are. And it's really interesting to hold I think two things true. Right, That you regret that you got pushed around or didn't trust your gut, and that the things you went through made you exactly who you are. Because when you hit the moment where you say it's me and what I know that I trust, like, it's a priceless place.
Speaker 1: To arrive at.
Speaker 3: But yeah, OI like it's hard to it's hard to hold those two things true simultaneously.
Speaker 1: I think you're so right. You're so right. It is it's both of those at once. And you wouldn't be where you are now if it wasn't for all those experiences and stuff. But and I do think it's one of those things unfortunately, Like I think I'm learning that learning to trust yourself is something you can't just like put somebody through a crash course and teach them in school or whatever like you have to. It's it's like it's living life, you know, it's the journey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but your experience in the music industry, you know, when we're talking about people telling us what to do from the TV side of things, like there is a department that tells us what to wear, there is a department that tells us how to do our hair and makeup, There is a department that tells us what to say. There's a department that tells us where to stand in the industry. Who were the voices that were influencing the decisions you were making?
Speaker 5: Great questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's less like I feel like it's less sort of obvious than in TV because it is a lot more And Joey, I don't know if you feel this way, like it's a lot more fluid. It's kind of it's a lot less like structured, you know, the music business. But I mean there were guys in my band who I had hired, who like would tell me I remember this guy that I'd hired literally like said to me, oh, well, you know, I think, like, you know, Gibson was going to give me a free guitar because I was playing, you know, all these songs on the show and TV and you know, on on the road and stuff. And he was like, well, you're not you know, really, I don't know if you're really a good enough guitar player for like this kind of guitar. So maybe you want to get like, you know, low version, you know, like stuff like though, yes, And I'm like, why didn't we just I heard this guy on the spot like what a clown? Yeah? But instead I'm like this kid you know from Ohio little like people. Oh no, And I'm like, oh, okay, I guess I guess you're right. Maybe I should just you know. So it's stuff like that. But it's people in people at the label, people songwriters and producers. And by the way, I've also I've been lucky to work with so many amazing you know, guys and girls, but you know men like who are incredible, who like it, empowered me and propped me up and really helped me kind of find my voice. But there were definitely a share of people, you know, who thought they should weigh in on stuff where you're.
Speaker 4: Like maybe not, yeah, no, no, the scales are full here, we don't want your weight.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I also think it's really interesting because we've talked a lot about this, like the great male friendships in our life versus the ones who we'd love to like, you know, shoot into the atmosphere and space canon. And I think there's really something too. When you have healthy relationships and you see the dynamics of those, you can spot what's not healthy. And in communities, you know, particularly in music, film, TV that are so male dominated, you see the way that guy would never talk to any of the men in the room the way he talked to you, but he'll talk to you that way, and you see how the dynamics are different. It's like, you know, even with the World Cup, everybody talking about what happened to Jenny Hermoso, and it's like the head of the Spanish Soccer Federation never would have grabbed a male soccer player by the face and tried to open mouth kiss him, like it just wouldn't have happened. And so it's a really it's an interesting thing to learn how to navigate the reality of the dynamics we experience and take them seriously and also not be like irritated all the time. You because you have to figure out how to enjoy your life, and you're also supposed to be charming and you can't be negative.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's like.
Speaker 3: We have to juggle all these that they just don't have to juggle, and it's wild.
Speaker 1: It's wild. Yeah, it's absolutely, absolutely wild. Like yeah, I but it's definitely. Yeah, it's like inspiring to see how other women navigate it. And because yeah, like you said, it's like you can't let them, you know, you can't just sort of say like, okay, well I guess I'm just you know, gonna resign myself to whatever now because this is the reality. It's like, no, we have to work to change that. And you know, it's a it's a lot of work, but it's yeah, it's worth it. It's just it's how would.
Speaker 5: You practically have done that? Differently in a way that felt like you were being honoring to yourself but not I guess, well, I don't know. I mean, what's the what's the way to be able to handle situations like that when you feel young and intimidated and you want to do things the right way, but you also want to honor yourself and your own art, but you also want to take advice. I mean, that's that's such a tough balance to strike. How do you feel like you would have done it differently?
Speaker 1: That's such a good question because you're right, like you don't want to overcorrect and then be like I'm the boss here, you know, I know what's best because I was really green, like in a lot of ways, it was like some of my first tours and you're so like, I was so young. There was a lot to learn from other people. But I think it would have been I think like I wish I would have sort of been able to take a step back and ask myself, like who am I taking advice from? And you know, do I want to be? You know, I think there's that some sort of quote that has language about like don't take advice from people who you know whose life you don't want or who you don't want to sort of yeah, like or you don't respect or whatever. And so I think I just wish I would have sort of been less afraid to take up space and sort of claim my seat at the table, as like, you know, at the end of the day, I was like, it is my name on the side of this bus, and I did, you know, work really hard and you know, drive around, you know, in my parents minivan to play a billion shows and high school and stuff to get to this point. And so I think it would have just it would have been cool to sort of I wish I would have just understood that I had the authority to sort of make certain decisions. And but I think that there is a real people pleasing tendency, especially like being from the Midwest, there's such a sort of like self deprecating, people pleasing you know, culture around like well, I'm just here for whatever, Like I'm okay with anything. What do you guys want to do? Like my husband jokes, they're like trying to decide what to order for dinner. Hanging out with our family is like a nightmare because we're all like, whatever, yeah, whatever you want, What do you want?
Speaker 5: What do you want? What do you want?
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly so? But but you're right, Joy, it's a hard needle to thread, like because you want to go in with a humility that really is open to absorbing the you know, advice and experience of other people who do know better than you, but also like a trust in yourself just knowing like I'm okay right where I am, even if I'm not. Like, just because you're not the best yet doesn't mean you don't belong you know. That was like the thing I wish I would have sort of been hipped to.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: That took a while to cate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh, well, the actual question I was supposed to ask you what's is? What's something you really dislike? It sounds like it's bad.
Speaker 1: I mean definitely for sure, like immature dudes thinking they know and telling you how. It is definitely at the top of the list.
Speaker 5: So annoying.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love a good just question back, like, could you clarify that? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say I found I got to hot by an older chick. She's like, just ask why, right, Because if someone tells you something condescending, like you shouldn't be playing that guitar, right, they're throwing down a gallet. And when you say why, you're not being a bitch, right, you're not really challenging it. You're just curious. Tell me more about that. And nine times out of ten people will walk it back. They'll be like, you know what, never mind, ignore me, you do you? But if they have a legitimate reason why, that's when they elaborate. And so sometimes just asking people why is a great tool.
Speaker 1: It's a good tool. That why such a good yeah, just like just to just kind of yeah, it puts them on the spot, but not in a way that's like rude or combative. Yeah, and not combative at all, but that it goes back.
Speaker 5: To the curiosity that you were talking about. If you're just curious, like huh, I'm And also you know that there's the humility in that too of what you were saying that you want to be open to. Maybe I'm not seeing everything that I don't see all sides of the picture, so I'm interested why. So yeah, if they have a good reason, it's it would be nice to hear it anyway, And if they don't, then they'll probably back off.
Speaker 1: Kick rocks. Good.
Speaker 4: All right, we're going to crawl out of darkness. Now we're getting out. Number fifteen is what or who is the greatest love of your life?
Speaker 1: That yes, definitely crawling out of darkness. I mean my husband, Brett and my dog coming in at a close second, you know. Yeah, he's I met him. I think I met him like right towards the tail end of you know, when I was living in Wilmington and stuff, and so I know he's like he was in Paris last time we were there. Joy and so y'all have met and I think, like I can't remember at different times. It's been so long. We've been together almost fifteen years.
Speaker 4: How did you guys meet?
Speaker 1: We met through He runs a nonprofit and we met through that because we had a mutual friend who was working with him on the nonprofit, and he was my friend from music. He's a musician, and he was Brett's friend from lacrosse because at the time Brett was playing professional lacrosse, which honestly I didn't even know existed, because I'm like the least already athletic reson ever lived. I wish I was. But yeah, so that that was how we met. And he came to one of my shows, and just like he was so different than any other guy that I had ever dated, Like I'd always dated kind of like introspective, like artsy types and like good people. But but like, I don't know if you guys ever experienced this, but I had a boyfriend for part of the time that I was working, you know, in TV, who was like really jealous about the fact that you know, you have like a TV boyfriend and that you're like someone else on TV, which is so when it's your job, Like it's so silly because you're like, oh my god, how do I explain to you that this is work? But but and I get it, like it's I'm sure for some people who aren't working in that space, it's not ideal. But my husband was just like he was so just down to hang. He's very much like he's sure of himself. He always like lifted me up, supported my dreams, and yeah, like just it's so easy, you know, and such a relief to just be like.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a great way to describe your my partner's a relief. Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 1: That's so nice. Yeah, it's a gift for sure to have that like it is. It is. It's a relief. It's like a breath of fresh air. Like whoa, thank God, I love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that sort of segues beautifully into the next question, which is when and where were you happiest. Oh, maybe it has to do with with.
Speaker 1: More of this. Yeah, like gosh, I mean I think I have to say, like, I mean, I feel like I'm probably the happiest I've ever been now in you know, in the season I'm in Like we yeah, like we got a dog finally during lockdown and stuff because we weren't traveling as much and we're just like those those dog parents who don't have kid yet, who are just like have meat snacks by our nightstand and everything she wants she is. But yeah, like my whole family was out here in LA for the holidays and it was like one of those beautiful La sunsets, and we all went down to the beach and brought our dog and I was like, this is this is it, man, this is where it's at. Like it doesn't get better, you know, And yeah, so I feel I feel super super grateful to be able to say that, like just yeah, cool.
Speaker 5: Love which talent would you most like to have.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I feel like I would probably pick something that's super opposite of like I got all the artsy things and none of the you know, like practical ones. Yeah, like the like, no one is going to want to pick me for their team for whatever the game. It is not even close to being my forte. Like I would probably have to say something like surfing, because there's absolutely no circumstance under which that is something that that's actually probably something I should have said for like something you'll never do again, because uh, Brett surfs a little bit. And you know, we had some friends I was designing sunglasses for Oakley, like a long time ago, and a bunch of like the friends who were a part of that, Like heng were these women who are professional surfers and they're like the coolest people, like so much cooler than I could ever hope to be. And you know, I remember being like like having a couple drinks and saying to bro, like, do you wish that I was cool like them?
Speaker 5: And prevent.
Speaker 1: You know, you wish that I was an athlete? And he's like, what are you like, honey?
Speaker 6: You know how that I don't know, I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I feel that way about motorcycle chicks. Oh yeah, I'm like, oh they look cool. I'm not cool, but I do you want me to be cool? No? The answer is no, just no.
Speaker 1: Oh right, but that's always a thought that you know. But then he's like, Okay, do you want me to be, like, you know, an amazing singer songwriter? And I'm like, oh, of course not so, of course not. I'm like absolutely not. Only one person in this relationship is telling the story of the fights, and it's gonna be me. Okay, that's perfect obsessed.
Speaker 4: I like that. Okay, if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's gotta be related to like my perfectionism, you know, totally weigh too hard on myself. Like so, so it's something that I feel like I'm getting better at. Like actually, I like did a big intensive French learning journey this like these past five years, but really just this past year, I like went crazy and did this sprint to get this diploma. It's like a nerdy a language nerd thing, but it's like a diploma proficiency in the language. And it was such a good lesson for me in helping to temper my perfectionism because like, because it's literally impossible to be perfect at learning a second language, like you sound like an idiot for like a long time, and you'll never be perfect at it, right because you can't ever substitute growing up as something being like your mother tongue or whatever. So that has helped me chip away at it, but it is still just like I used to cry and when I was a kid and I would color outside of the lines and coloring books like such a no. Yeah, so that I wish I could be more like give myself more space to be bad at something or to mess up, or to to make a mistake or to lie about wearing hair extensions.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel that in my bones, in my bones.
Speaker 1: It's as an artist, right, Like why is that so common for so many of us?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, Okay, Well, we're gonna we're gonna go positive. And the next question is what do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
Speaker 1: Oh, greatest achievement? Man? Well, and it's so funny because it's so hard for me to even like say that I achieve something like, you know, because.
Speaker 3: I'm so because you're a perfectionist.
Speaker 1: Self deprecating, Like my friends call me self deprecate, like Kate, because they're like, you really need just to cool it. They'll like, but I think, you know, I I would have to say, like, probably just being able to get out of my own way enough to share the art that like that I wanted to share, you know, and to sort of navigate through some of the stuff that was a real challenge in order to get to a place where I was able to, you know, say what I wanted to say artistically and share it with people who hopefully, you know, we were able to like find it inspiring or whatever. Like I really it's the most meaningful thing in the world to me. When like I hear from someone that like my song helped them or you know, that it inspired them or something like that is something I always wanted. I always wanted to be on the other side of that. When I was a kid, you know, listening to music that helped me like navigate the stuff I was going through my life. I was like, yeah, man, if I could just be the person that someone says that to someday, you know, if somebody yeah in person, and so that is probably yeah, I would probab I say, that feels like my greatest achievement. Like it really feels good to feel like you contributed something, even in a very very small way, you know, to helping somebody satter day.
Speaker 4: Your me Too song, Like that was such a time because every day you'd wake up and be like, what am I going to see about myself in the media? And it was I was pregnant and like hormonal anyway, and it was such an awful time. And you put out that me Too song that was so angry and it felt so good and I was just so proud of you, but also like relieved that someone else was saying the words that I didn't necessarily have the ability to articulate. That was like that was perfect timing and the perfect song.
Speaker 1: Thank you? That is that is so meaningful in so many ways. I mean, I you know, it was a it was a wild time like all of us. It was like it you know, was really and it was so like there was such an onslaught of just yeah, of like panicking of like what's going to happen and who's going to say what? And who's going to be mad at me? And you know all this stuff. But That's always been my That's always been the way I've been able to be the most honest is writing songs because I'm like a you know, like a socially awkward introvert who you know and so, but that is that it's so meaningful. So thank you so much for saying that. That was That was definitely that was probably one of the most honest songs I've written to date. That was was no no bs there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the truth. Belt you after all of your achievements. Okay, you die and you get to come back as a person or a thing? What do you what is it going to be.
Speaker 1: A person or a thing? Oh my god? No, Like I feel like I should have some answer. That's like, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, there's no pressure, no expectation.
Speaker 1: Who made a massive difference in the world, you know, But this is like probably lame. But I don't know. If you guys are fans of Nate and Jeremiah.
Speaker 3: From The Biggest.
Speaker 1: Just like I just I would like to come back as them as a couple, as a family obviously, like their children are beautiful, all of it, all of it. Okay, yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: The way they mood board Oh the way Poppy picks out when.
Speaker 4: We're talking about you, guys, I live in a cave Nate.
Speaker 3: Burg Is and Jeremiah Brent, who are two of the greatest interior designers that are married.
Speaker 4: All right, y'all are talking about like y'all are first name Yeah, and I'm like, Nate, who did I'm Nate burg O.
Speaker 1: My god, it's okay.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for us to get a chateau. You need to have them come do it.
Speaker 4: I thought you two are on a first name basis.
Speaker 1: No, we're definitely not. We are definitely not. I don't know why I just said it like that, but but maybe we will be on it maybe some day manifesting.
Speaker 4: It right, Yeah, and when they ask you about your extensions, you'll be honest ill, those guys were do you have something in your life that is just so easy that you know it's where you belong?
Speaker 1: I mean I think this is a big noe dah. Yeah, I mean I think, you know, writing music and singing for sure is is the top of the It's so just like I don't know. I always was like people wouldn't know it because I've really like grown a lot from just forcing myself to be on stage in front of a bunch of people for the beast like fifteen twenty years of my life. But I was like a very shy kid, like no one would have thought like, oh, Kate definitely wants to be the center of attention, you know, definitely not not my vibe at all. But something about like when I'm in the middle of singing a song on stage, like I can do that, you know, like I can totally do that. I can sing in front of people. I can I can write a song, you know, and I can say so much more writing a song than I can, you know, sometimes just in an honest conversation or I'm trying to get better at that. But yeah, I mean, I guess I guess that is a little bit of a no dub, but it Yeah, it just feels like, you know, where I can do my thing without feeling like, you know, the noise of the world doesn't really like interfere or something.
Speaker 4: Well, does this seem like a natural place for you to, I don't know, make an announcement.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yes it does. Actually, it feels perfect, and I'm I'm really excited that this is just it's really really fun to be announcing this on I just kind of like had this thought last minute this because the timing is crazy. So basically I, oh my god, I'm like nervous. It's like, well, so okay. So we've been working on this for three years, and so it feels like so crazy to be announcing it to the world. But I felt like the fans of our show, who we won't name, but the Drama Queens fans are the best fans and the best fans of the world, the best fans in the entire world, a mixing, most supportive crew, and so I felt like they all deserve to be the first to know. So I have a new band with Mike Grubs from Waki Waki from our show, and Grubs and I have been working on this new band for three years and we are finally ready to start sharing this music with everybody. The band is called Your Future Ghost and it's so much fun. It's like it's like the dirty indie rock album we've always wanted to make.
Speaker 4: My god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: I'm so red, Like I really want to be back at that warehouse that we used to hang out in all the time which shall not be named in this Yes, but I just want us to be back there. Yeah, they're playing together.
Speaker 3: When do we get music, Kate?
Speaker 1: I okay, so I'm going to send you guys, I think I maybe did. I'm going to send you a secret link to hear some of it, just because I'm so excited for my friends to hear this. But I think we are like very close to being ready to share music to the point where like when this airs, I'm not sure when it's, but like we might even have a pre save for a single. Yeah, but we are, like we have a little sign up on our website for to be the first to know when everything drops just your future ghost dot com. And uh yeah, our like our insta is just your future Ghost.
Speaker 4: I'm following that, yeah right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so excited you guys. Thank you so much for letting me share this with with these amazing listeners, these wonderful fans. First, because I've been like bursting at the seams every time we've been, you know, making music. Every time we write a new song, We're like, oh my god, I can't wait to tell everybody. And yeah, and we're and we're ready to go it's uh, it's really fun. It's like fun music in a way that I don't know. I felt like we both just like have permission to be like and to say and to like make the type of music that you know, we really that neither of us really had figured out how to do like on our own, and so I can't wait for you.
Speaker 4: So I just want to say right now, I just followed you on Instagram. There, you guys are only following one person and you have three followers right now. You're about to have four and five followers right now for it. And I feel real snobby that we have gotten in at the jump here.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to end. I think the only person we're following is Popeye's Chicken, because there was like stop and it is pop Eyes is true? That is true. The good sandwich, you know I got.
Speaker 5: I love that you got five followers.
Speaker 1: Now, thank you for sharing that with us.
Speaker 4: I mean when you texted us that you wanted to share it on the show, we all were pomped. Oh, you guys know, it's fun that we get to all celebrate each other this many years out from working together. You know, we always want to make a big deal out of each other's accomplishments.
Speaker 1: It is it's so well, it means so much to me, and I know Grubs feels the same way, like that, you know, the connection and we you know, we ran in some of the same circles, but we connected through you know that the whole community and this this like it really is special. How just supportive and you know, like it's it's such a wonderful group people. And I feel like it's just I feel like even more connected to everybody and excited about, you know, then than when we were all working together, because there was like there was some crazy stuff going on, and it just feels so it's it's really gratifying, and it's so cool to be able to you know, share all of these things together and and celebrate all of you Like Hillary, I can't wait to read your new book.
Speaker 4: Joy.
Speaker 1: Your Strawberry song is like such a bop. I'm just jamming, like I love. I love seeing all the projects that you guys are doing too, and it's just like, yeah, it's it's the best. It's the best like group of cheerleaders for each other, which is really like what the world needs more of.
Speaker 5: You know. We have two quick questions left for you. Should we throw them out before before we wrap up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can do them like rapid fire.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Question twenty two, I mean, I really do feel like we just peaked and I'm thrilled about it. And I know We've asked you extra questions, so I'm sorry, but we still will get through this list.
Speaker 1: Question twenty two is I.
Speaker 3: Think we know the answer. Where would you most like to live?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, the south of it, somewhere our chateau.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: And then what is your most treasured possession?
Speaker 1: Ooh, treasure? My most treasured possession. When I got married, my mom made me a garter out of pieces of her wedding dress, which was like, that's amazing, an amazing, beautiful heirloom.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's the first thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 4: So cool. Good, that's an amazing answer. Your family sounds so nice, Kate.
Speaker 1: They are there, they're the best, They're amazing. I love so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There, I don't deserve them. I got there, so you do.
Speaker 5: We don't deserve you. You're so great. Thank you so much for joining us and spending time and choosing us to be your outlet to make your big announcement. Yeah, we love you, we miss you.
Speaker 1: I think about it.
Speaker 3: It's like you you're talking about how much you love your family, and I'm like, man, we're so lucky that outside of like our you know, actual family circles, we've built this big friend family and what's come of it and your new project coming out of it and us all getting to be together, like, oh my god, this is so cool.
Speaker 1: It is it's it's so incredibly cool you guys. I can't tell you how much I like, how how much I was excited about this, and how fun it is to chat with all of you and see you all and like just thank you so much for having me on. This is truly like, this is so much fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, drap A queens, make sure that you're following your future ghost go pre save anything you can pre save at the moment. And then we all want t shirts like We're Merchant. Guys will be getting We're merch whorse, we just love it.
Speaker 1: Getting all the swag and all the yes. For sure, we will not leave you guys alone about it. We are We're so excited. Well, we'll be sending you all the all the free your future ghosts to all the yeah, yes, we can't wait.
Speaker 4: Awesome, right you guys, there's been another episode of twenty three Questions with your Drama Queens. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queens oh.
Speaker 4: Or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 1: See you next time.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama.
Speaker 1: Girl Drama Girl, all about them high school Queens.
Speaker 5: We'll take you for a ride at our comic girl Sharing for the right teams.
Speaker 2: Drama Queens, leise my go up girl fashion with your tough girl, you could sit with us
Speaker 5: Girl Drama Queens, Drama Queense, Drama Queens Drama Drama Queens Drama Queens